Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Missed connections
TOPIC: Missed connections
Created by: floridabobguy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seems this would be a good feature. Saw a couple the other night at Minglers and we didn’t get a chance to connect. Lots of eye contact, but events of the evening didn’t allow us to chat.

I’d think there are many missed connections in public where introductions may not be possible due to other reasons (I.e. other people around)

Anyways, to that really sexy couple at Minglers on Saturday, she was in a black coat with fur and a sexy little black piece underneath, we were in all white. We sat next to each other for a minute as your date played with your amazing breasts and i kissed my date. You left when my date and I played near the dungeon. Alas, maybe we’ll cross paths again.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
nude sun - I've been wondering about SVR. . . I was there once and I got the vibe it was a "no funny business" vanilla-type nudist establishment.

Did I get the wrong impression? Is there a good amount of play going on there?

BTW, how is the crowd, in terms of age, attractiveness, etc?

St Petersburg FL US
Username hidden
(156 posts)
This is a GREAT idea. We've been trying to re-connect (literally) with a wonderful couple we met and played with a few years ago at Suwannee Valley Resort. They were both blonde, and she was very bi, which was perfect for us. We had a great time but somehow lost their names and address. We'd love to hear from them and share the photos we have of that wonderful night.

N Palm Beach FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Seems this would be a good feature. Saw a couple the other night at Minglers and we didn’t get a chance to connect. Lots of eye contact, but events of the evening didn’t allow us to chat.

I’d think there are many missed connections in public where introductions may not be possible due to other reasons (I.e. other people around)

Anyways, to that really sexy couple at Minglers on Saturday, she was in a black coat with fur and a sexy little black piece underneath, we were in all white. We sat next to each other for a minute as your date played with your amazing breasts and i kissed my date. You left when my date and I played near the dungeon. Alas, maybe we’ll cross paths again.

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Missedconnections