Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Harvest host Rv camping
TOPIC: Harvest host Rv camping
Created by: yeahbaby941
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone heard of this. We just joined I know it not a LS thing. But we all know Rv ers like to swing. Thoughts anyone ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We did HH for the first year we were on the road. It was cool and we liked that there a lot of locations spread throughout the country. What caused us not to stay with HH is that when you stay at many of these locations, the host expects you to utilize their service. Ex, if it is a winery they want you to buy a bottle of wine, if its a golf course, they want u to play a round. Which is fine, however our thoughts ae if I am going to spend $30 for a bottle of wine i might as well put that $30 towards getting a full hook up site and be able to enjoy that. Not knocking the HH set up, we just felt it wasn't a fit for us and how we like to travel.

Now we have solar and it wouldn't matter as much. And we are Full time RV'ers so we tend to watch what we spend and how much souvenirs we accumulate lol.

Bradenton FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We’d be interested in a group of people and spend the weekend RV Or Glamping It couple be a great time

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I’m a camper. From what I know about HH it’s kind of a campers dream if your rigs are boondock ready for a few nights. Choose the right spot you’d get lots of privacy for a few friendly couples to get lost in the woods. Have fun!

Greensburg PA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Has anyone heard of this. We just joined I know it not a LS thing. But we all know Rv ers like to swing. Thoughts anyone ?

Clermont FL US
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: HarvesthostRvcamping