Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyone cannot go to the cruise at the last moment or want to share room? I am interested to buy your ticket/share. Kik: sunil3800 or, text: 513- 655- 3940

Liberty Township OH US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Roommate situation is all squared away, very happy to make it this year! Hope to see you all there!

Anyone know if dress code to dinner is the same as normal RC cruises or do people dress in theme then too? Trying to estimate amount to pack.

Another random question: with this being clothing optional, are there certain areas where clothing is optional (aka just the pool deck)?

First lifestyle cruise, be gentle to the noob!

Laconia NH US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The countdown is on but so many questions being this is our first clothing optional cruise. What and where can I do td the theme nights listing, when do we know we have packed too much and lastly how do we become part of chat groups going on. We have been in LS almost 3 years still lots to learn. We would like to me some people before and of course on the cruise. Feel free to hit us up and please send answers.

Riverview FL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I would love to a attend this event

Newark NJ US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hi everyone,

Heading over for our second Bluss cruise and can’t wait.

3 nights at the Hilton Marina and then cabin 1874 on deck 12.

Say hi on sls or find us on board.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Gold Coast Queensland AS
Username hidden
(1 post)
Great cruise as always.. looking to meet new friends and see old friends too ???

Sheboygan WI US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello SLS friends!

This is not a drill. Female roommate dropped out and I'm looking for a replacement, stat.

Anyone interested in connecting and seeing if we would make good roommates? Im a respectful, no drama, SF who only has same room experience with couples so I do not want to over-sell myself as an official unicorn but I'm in the LS to explorer and I what a better place than on a cruise! I'm not bi either. Been cruising with RC for a couple years now and I'm capable of carrying my own weight for the room package :) Would love to make some friends and expand my horizons ;) All the details in my profile apply, so check that out if this offer interests you.

Message me if interested with details. Young Single Female highly preferred, Young Single Males can inquire but you must fit the preferences stated in my profile and I promise no play, just roommates, unless we both decide otherwise at a later date. Be respectful of that please. Room cannot fit a couple with me.

Only serious offers will be considered, you MUST be able to afford your half of the room (~2k) please don't waste my time, I know this is a rare offer this late in the game. Would love to be able to connect IRL before committing so hopefully you are local or around Boston soon.

All the best, Phoenix

Laconia NH US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are looking for an older couple (60+) to fulfill E's fantasy. If you are interested please open pics and send us a private message

Lubbock TX US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We’ll be there! Are there any kik groups?

Navarre FL US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Slipnsider- For your question about glow night.... You may bring your own glow paint or any glow accessories or you may have the body paint person paint you for a fee of course!!!

Coral Springs FL US
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 133   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise RCI Independence of the Seas November 11 - 17, 2018