Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We (Sapphyre58 & I ) recently signed up to attend this event and this will be our first cruise together as a couple. Looking forward to seeing everyone in November.

Parkville MD US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi. We are Sue and John. This will be our 7th Bliss Cruise. November 202 would have been our 7th, but it was cancelled. We hope to make up for lost time on this one.

The Villages FL US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello Everyone!!! We are so excited to sail one of the Biggest LS cruises ever. I know it wont be the same as on the past ships without this pandemic. I am so curious what is going to change from the past ones, IF it goes out! I am so nervous it wont go out, but can't sit here in fear it may not go out. We did not book a cabin yet, but may. What do ya think? Any sexies want to convince us?????!!!!!! Kisses and hugs! Mrs. Nice

Olmsted Falls OH US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi Everybody, Nick and Bunny here... We've been on this ship a couple of times and I can only say this ship is incredible. When we cruised on that ship in the past, each voyage had over 5,000 passengers but the ship is soooo frickin' big, it always looked empty. The shows were great and you have to see the performance at the rear of the ship. It's a water show and the finale' is a guy diving into the pool at what seems about a thousand feet high. Totally cool.......Nick

Orland Park IL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I am a single male standing by in case you are a couple or single female looking for cabine mate to accompany you in this great adventure let’s me know , as always I always take care of my share of cabine n plus all the benefits it’s come with having me as company umm read between the lines, this will be my 3rd cruise so is not my first rodeo u can reach me here or on kik at frenchlover4real2 for faster communication for all arrangements.

Alexandria VA USA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
The OP was referring to their very first (virginal) voyage on a Bliss lifestyle cruise event.

Jupiter Island FL US
Username hidden
(225 posts)
What is a "VIRGIN" BLISS CRUISE?

Woodbury TN USA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Bookings are open for this November, 2021 cruise!

Just be cautious as the itinerary/ports-of-call may suddenly change on you and unless you have the appropriate trip insurance, you may have significant monetary losses to cancel if you're not happy with the substitution!

This just happened to us on the April, 2021 cruise, where they suddenly just substituted our Jamaica and Grand Cayman itinerary for 2 days at the ship's cruise compound off the north coast of Haiti with the rest of the days at-sea, so now we're looking for our replacement trip!

Jupiter Island FL US
Username hidden
(225 posts)
Trying to book our "virgin" Bliss cruise, does anyone know if they're booking for Nov 2021? Thank you

Camden Wyo DE US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello everyone thos will be our first LS cruise an a cruise without the family..lol

Woodbury TN USA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 143   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas