Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello All, I received the letter yesterday as well about mandating you get an experimental shot for COVID and if you are allowed onboard you will be identified to all other passengers as not agreeing to get it. First, this is a clear violation of HIPPA Laws. Then the letter went on to say that you will be isolated from eating with other passengers and will be prevented from participating in many of the onboard events and have to pay large fees for regular swab tests while onboard. I guess they decided to make up their own laws as Florida's Governor DeSantis won a major law suite last week preventing discrimination against passengers who refuse to take this experimental and proven health risks of getting these shot(s). I have contacted the Governor's office and filing a formal complaint. All reading this should do the same as this is a clear violation of multiple laws at a State and Federal level. Oh, lastly....they will not refund any money but offered to have you change your reservation to another cruise in the future. Will they change their self made laws in the future or will they then impose a whole new set of restrictions and discriminatory practices?

Metamora MI US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
If anyone is still looking for people to partner in a cabana, let us know!

Johnny and Gigi

Rochester MN US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
So, it looks like for this cruise, Bliss is going to require proof of vaccination from a CDC or Health Canada approved covid vaccine. For those of you who do not know, there are only 4 approved covid vaccines by Health Canada.

1) Pfizer MRNA 2) Moderna MRNA 3) Astrazaneca/ CovidShield - To my knowledge, this vaccine has not been approved by the CDC for use in the US. But its widely used in some countries like the UK. This is a vector vaccine, the version made in the US being called Astrazeneca and the version (identical) made in India is called Covidshield. 4) Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) - a single shot vector vaccine also approved and administered in the US and Canada

SO, those cruisers who have other vaccines like SPutnik, Sinovax, etc. its not on the list, and I guess they will be treated as unvaccinated guests.

Vancouver BC CA
Username hidden
(162 posts)
It appears that the cruise line is attempting to treat unvaccinated people as second class citizens. Are their any of you who are vaccinated who will speak out against this?

Waxahachie TX US
Username hidden
(1 post)
We were able to score a cabana on Coco Beach club. Now all we need are friends to join us. Not looking for any help paying just possible playing.

Fuquay Varina NC US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
This is our first cruise and we are pretty excited. We just have a few questions for the seasoned sailors, Monday night is more of a formal event (at least for most of the night) correct? Also is there a hotel in Miami where a meet and greet will be? We are getting ready to make a flight and hotel plans. Thank you

Lakeside CA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi guys. Been waiting to book our flights for a while, and bit the bullet yesterday. My TA seems very confident that this one will actually go, and we remain hopeful that it will (Still - got my airfare refundable, just in case) So looking forward to this trip. Its been some time since we have been able to play, and this girl needs to set her inner whore free!

Pensacola FL US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Our first Bliss cruise. We are looking forward to the experience and hoping to meet some new and interesting people to have fun with. YAY!!!

Lutz FL US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey sexy people. This will be.my 6th cruise and Debbie's 1st. Who wants to help me make her first cruise one that she will remember? She is bi, vi the way. Lol. We are in cabin #8441 sotp buy or send us an email. Don't be shy say hi.

Rolando and Debbie

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey Sexy Peeps! 1st Bliss cruise for us...looking forward to letting LOOSE! We love Desire RM (Honeymooned there!).

Also new to the forum - but will look for drink package prices.

Feel free to share any info??

Shanny and Joe

Cape Coral FL US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 143   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas