Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   121 to 130 of 143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish there was room for one more ??

Austin TX US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This will be our 12th LS cruise, our last being in 2018..... We haven't done anything in the lifestyle since then and won't until this cruise, so we should be ready to roll !!! LOL

Steven & Sandra Cabin 9575

Portland OR US
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We are mike and luann we are looking forward to our 1st swinger cruise and hope to make new friends we are a full swap couple that love to have fun

Brooklyn Park MN US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hello this is our second Bliss cruise, we were on November 2018 would love to meet and have fun with new and old friends. We are full swap been 8 years in LS

Beltsville MD US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello everyone, we are Mike & Laura cabin 8610, this is our first Bliss Cruise, we are looking forward to meeting & making new lifestyle friends. We are open to chatting on KIK to get to know you... greeneyesangel69 (laura) & thevideokid (mike). If your reach out please be sure to let us know you are on the cruise.

Wallingford CT US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi everyone. We're Steve&Ashley Cabin 9188. Our second Bliss cruise. Hope to meet lots of new people and maybe even run into a few old friends from 2019. We ran a private Kik group for the '19 cruise and probably will do that again at some point. It was a great way to get to know a few folks beforehand.

Irving TX USA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
So excited first LS Cruise!

Weeki Wachee FL US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Do they offer a drink package on these cruises? This is my first one and heard a rumor they dont offer drink packages .

Etna WY US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am standing by if you are a couple or single female looking for cabine mate or extra pickle for this long journey in the sea this will be my 3rd cruise n I always love the experience yes as always I am willing to share cabine cost with you hit me up on kik at frenchlover4real2 for faster communication

Alexandria VA USA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
This will be our frist cruise ever. Can't wait to meet everyone that is attending.

Etna WY US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   121 to 130 of 143   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise November 2021 Cruise - Oasis of the Seas