Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise April 2021 Cruise Celebrity Infinity
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise April 2021 Cruise Celebrity Infinity

Go to Last Viewed

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Add us to the transfer list as well. Just another year of anticipation. Room 8126

Augusta GA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We too just transferred from the April 2020 cruise to the April 2021 cruise. ( Cabin 2040 ) If you are interested, please send us a message.

Roseville CA US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We just transferred from April 2020 to the April 2021 cruise let us know if you are interested, we are Brian & Kristie from Bradenton FL, cabin 2024

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi all! We're Nancy & Rick! We just transferred as well - figured another year should have everything back to normal! Looking forward to this new adventure! Feel free to say hi, especially if our profile piques your interests...

Jupiter Island FL US
Username hidden
(221 posts)
We just transferred onto this cruise from the April 2020 sailing. Please check out our Profile and contact us if you're interested ... thanks! :-)

Raleigh NC US
Username hidden
(163 posts)
We just got off this boat two weeks ago and had a great time but couldn't help but thinking how much more fun this cruise will be. We cant wait to meet some new friends and hopefully get into a little trouble . Did anybody find out about drink packages yet?

Username hidden
(1 post)
First times LS cruise. Very excited, but kind of nervous. Are there any multi-timed cruise couples that can make suggestions regarding how to get over the nerves. Is this normal and relatable?

Grand Rapids MI US
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are so excited! This is our first cruise!

Wilmington NC US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi all! We are a couple and this will be our first lifestyle opportunity ever and we are very excited. On our cabin will also be our two additional good friends. So I will be with three hot Asian women and we are all looking to have a great time with many experiences in the lifestyle. I will be acting as the male half of all couple action for all three ladies. So I expect to be pretty busy as the are all very cute and motivated.

It would be great to make connections ahead of this trip that is so many months away and hopefully start making some arrangements to meet and greet and set up some good times.

I am actually well above average in thickness so I am hoping to find the ladies that are into that.

Message me and let’s get a head start!

Mckinney TX US
Username hidden
(1 post)
So would be our first bliss cruise but have multiple hedo trips under our belt. Is there a drink package? Main concern thus far. Thanks

Abingdon MD US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise April 2021 Cruise Celebrity Infinity