Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida BLISS CRUISE RCI Mariner of the Seas
TOPIC: BLISS CRUISE RCI Mariner of the Seas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
with over 13 years in the lifestyle together we are Excited for our first lifestyle cruise, and first Cruise ever what a way to break it in..... a boat full of like minded people should be a blast!!!!

Rutland VT US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Looks like this will be a first for many of us! Looking forward to it, and being naked, as many of you posted!

We decided to take it up a notch and are getting married when we dock in St Thomas. :)

Medina OH US
Username hidden
(1 post)
I tried to claim our room on the ship so our SLS name would show up but it wouldnt let me! Any suggestions on what I need to do or what im not doing right? Thanks (:

Potsdam NY US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello! This will be our first Lifestyle cruise. We are so excited;-) We have so many questions. If you would like to chat send us a message. Can't wait to have some fun on this cruise.

See you soon, Frank & Jill

Oro Valley AZ US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This will be our first cruise like this and are looking forward to it. Will need some help to ease into all the events. Lol Buzz us if you are going on this Nov. 2019 Bliss Cruise.

Toronto Ontario CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi there. We're Steve&Ashley from Texas. This is also our first ever cruise. We love to meet new likeminded friends. Feel free to stop by, check out our profile and say Hi. We won't bite, unless you ask us to.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are booked for this (Nov 2019) cruise! It's going to be our first cruise of ANY type and we're both looking forward to it. We'd love to chat with others before hand and if local to us, perhaps even meet for dinner/drinks. We'd love to hear what others are bringing for the theme nights etc. As well as any advice for first time "cruisers" (ie whether to get the alcohol package (we're not really big drinkers) etc etc).

Chip n Michelle

New Bedford MA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are booked for this cruise. If you are going and you like our SLS profile, say hello to us!

Boynton Beach FL US
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Gigi- that is annoying that It was changed. I just looked at RCL ships by class and mariner and navigator are in the same one. So they should be relatively similar. I know mariner just had a bunch of remodeling so maybe it won’t suck lol

New Middletown OH US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi everyone. Thus will be our first lifestyle cruise and we are really excited. Send us a message if your booked and want to chat. We would love to get to know a few people before hand so we can meet there.

Millard NE US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
TOPIC: BLISS CRUISE RCI Mariner of the Seas