Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Abandoned buildings in central Florida?
TOPIC: Abandoned buildings in central Florida?
Created by: Ekserb2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Trying this again....

I'm looking for abandoned buildings in Marion County and surrounding areas so serve as suitably run-down sets for an upcoming movie production. We'll be shooting in the "killer's lair" and we also need plenty of hallways and separate rooms for a few kill scenes. Ideally, it would be an old school, hospital, or large warehouse/factory.

This is an actual movie (third in a series), not some film student project, so the location will need to be accessible legally. If you or anyone you know is aware of such a place, please contact me here on SLS.

Thanks in advance!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Trying this again....

I'm looking for abandoned buildings in Marion County and surrounding areas so serve as suitably run-down sets for an upcoming movie production. We'll be shooting in the "killer's lair" and we also need plenty of hallways and separate rooms for a few kill scenes. Ideally, it would be an old school, hospital, or large warehouse/factory.

This is an actual movie (third in a series), not some film student project, so the location will need to be accessible legally. If you or anyone you know is aware of such a place, please contact me here on SLS.

Thanks in advance!

Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Abandoned buildings in central Florida