Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Connecticut Bucket LIst 80's Party
TOPIC: Bucket LIst 80's Party
Created by: BucketListPartners
Original Starting post for this thread:
Bucket LIst 80's Party.....Bucket LIst 80's Party.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey guys I tried to email you earlier about attending the party. Myself and my girlfriend would love to check it out. Please send me some info.

Milford CT US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello, I just attempted to email you ahead of time to see if I could attend this event and my email is being rejected as well. If I can attend please let me know!

Thanks, JP

Unionville CT US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Any room for a late entry?

Manchester CT US
Username hidden
(1 post)
i signed up to attend the 80’s party 3/23 but there was no way i could send you a message than through here. i would like more information if you can send me a message

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi Bill!

I saw your party description and it sounds like a lot of fun in just the right place. I am a respectful male really enjoying to pamper ladies who value it and I already had experience with similar parties. Always clean and well built but not being sure which way you would prefer me to contact you for asking for permission to the 80s party. Please feel free to reach out with any questions ("allaspects" on sls). I appreciate an answer either way and I look forward to hearing from you. best, Mark

Boston MA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi, Trying to request for single male attendee, but, the infothebucketlistgroup email bounced back.....help?

This is SLS Profile: him02125

Thanks, Frank

Waltham MA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Bucket LIst 80's Party.....Bucket LIst 80's Party.....Discuss this event here.....View event

East Putnam CT US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Bucket LIst 80s Party