Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Connecticut Any Interest in Another On Premise Swingers Club in CT
TOPIC: Any Interest in Another On Premise Swingers Club in CT
Created by: WickedFunCTCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just want to throw it out there and ask if anyone is interested in another on premise club in Connecticut. If so, what are some of the things that you would like to have in the club? Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are on the eastern side so it would be great to go to a place not so far from us. Driving an hour after an event is a drag.

However, I know there aren't all that many people trying to meet in small town Eastern CT so it is what it is.

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Yes, definitely interested. And, given the size of the state.... willing to drive anywhere!

Branford CT US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We would be interested in an upscale on premise club in Fairfield County. There are not a lot of options around here.

Fairfield CT USA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We are in Gaylordsville, a town no one has ever heard of, in CT. Distance is a problem for us, though not insurmountable. We can attend events in NYC suburbs, and most Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven County venues. Having other homes in Maine and NH Seacoast also create more opportunities.

CT location is most private, though we manage to have sex outdoors in all venues. Use it or lose it!

We'd love to host at any of those venues, though single males would need to be approved by us both, ahead of time. Maybe, everyone. We were all single once.

Weather makes outdoor sex difficult, in all venues here. If you don't like it, wait five minutes. :) Especially, with TWO hurricanes in TWO weeks. Yikes!

We would definitely be up for starting something new in the Danbury area, indoors....

Bob and Jeannie

Gaylordsville CT US
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree the distance to get to the party and not allowed in is frustrating.

Danbury CT US
Username hidden
(1 post)
I know we’d enjoy one. Something that wasn’t obviously set up to nickel and dime. Higher class. Has rules and applies those rules evenly. Some class would be nice. We were spoiled having attended clubs down in southern Florida.

Watertown CT Us
Username hidden
(133 posts)
Honestly the biggest thing for me is to have it closer to me. I dont want to drive an hour and cannot get in because they only let select amounts of single males in.

Username hidden
(1 post)
I just want to throw it out there and ask if anyone is interested in another on premise club in Connecticut. If so, what are some of the things that you would like to have in the club? Thanks!

Bristol CT US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Any Interest in Another On Premise Swingers Club in CT