Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California SoCal Jeep LS
TOPIC: SoCal Jeep LS
Created by: Bobwoods1069
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any SoCal Jeepsters who would enjoy packing a blanket, a lunch and taking the the Jeep out on a trail and finding a place to eventually play. The larger the group, the more fun. Looking for couples in the LS who have the same interest.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
There's so many wonderful places to go on hwy 395; Private little rivers to the Mammoth Hot Springs. Keough hot spring is nice too. I have a Rubicon, so if you're ever in the area please send me a message!

Incline Village NV US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Question? Are we the only ones in the LS with a Jeep that has the fantasy of going off-road and playing? Are we in the wrong group to submit this fantasy ? Or is our profile that hideous that no one wants to respond?

We have only had two responses and we find it hard to believe with all of the jeeps on, or off the road, in SoCal, we are the only one with this fantasy....

Henderson NV US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Thanks Jerseyswinger... we aren’t into SM, but you are welcome to join the group when we go. Like I said in the original post, the more the merrier.... Let’s get this lockdown over and let’s get to playing

Henderson NV US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Totally have an interest! Have had some great fun jeep trail lovin...weird times atm but where would you go? Full moon desert night?

Ventura CA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
I can’t believe we are the only ones with a Jeep in SoCal who have that fantasy.....

Henderson NV US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Any SoCal Jeepsters who would enjoy packing a blanket, a lunch and taking the the Jeep out on a trail and finding a place to eventually play. The larger the group, the more fun. Looking for couples in the LS who have the same interest.

Henderson NV US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: SoCal Jeep LS