Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California New couple to lifestyle
TOPIC: New couple to lifestyle
Created by: lookinforfun789
Original Starting post for this thread:
Former single female in the lifestyle braving to bring hubby into lifestyle .just wanted to ask a few people or other females that have brought the lifestyle up to there partner. How did you put their minds at ease that this is not a brothell ? Lol. This lifestyle is full of great people and couples that know boundaries how did you let him know that? Before maybe diving in so to speak. Any stories or some tips would be great. Maybe first time experiences for him to read. I was a single female in the lifestyle before we got married and now want to bring him in. He knew my wild side. This is the first time he is open now to allow the exploration to happen.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bringing a unicorn for a threesome is what everyone else is already trying desperately to do. You may have to pass this endeavor on to your great great grandchildren, who also may never find her.

Our suggestion is to take him to a swinger party. The two of you can just watch or participate at your own comfort level. There's no expectation to play, as when meeting a single or couple privately. The pressure is off. If he rejects it, you won't insult anyone you arranged to meet. If he accepts it, you can choose amongst a crowd whom to play with.

Placerville CA US
Username hidden
(54 posts)
If you start him off with 2 women I'm sure he will quickly get use to the idea of you with other guys.

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(314 posts)
You didn't ask for a male opinion, but here's my two cents worth. Do you have a solid, open and loving relationship? Have you discussed this thoroughly? Lifestyle play is for pleasure and adding to an already great relationship. Sure, you'll meet people that you will become friends with. Longterm lifestyle couples and singles enjoy sharing and caring, in building ties. If one or both of you is concerned the other may be jealous, or unhappy, then the lifestyle probably won't be good for your relationship. Talk about it. Don't rush in without an agreement as to what you hope to gain from this new adventure.

Username hidden
(39 posts)
Former single female in the lifestyle braving to bring hubby into lifestyle .just wanted to ask a few people or other females that have brought the lifestyle up to there partner. How did you put their minds at ease that this is not a brothell ? Lol. This lifestyle is full of great people and couples that know boundaries how did you let him know that? Before maybe diving in so to speak. Any stories or some tips would be great. Maybe first time experiences for him to read. I was a single female in the lifestyle before we got married and now want to bring him in. He knew my wild side. This is the first time he is open now to allow the exploration to happen.

Orange CA USA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Newcoupletolifestyle