Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Lifestyle camping trips - California Coast
TOPIC: Lifestyle camping trips - California Coast
Created by: naughtyadventure
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had a couple campsite booked this summer and want to get groups of lifestyle friends together to go. Any advice or recommendations? Need shower access, no bugs, no points on oak, bring baby wipes....anything else? One is on the coast near wine country (end of May/early June) and the other is near Big Sur hot springs (July). The first trip has more space than the second. Note: I wanted to post this in the general discussion but could not find the functionality so please forgive if this is not the best place to post. Xoxo

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a couple campsite booked this summer and want to get groups of lifestyle friends together to go. Any advice or recommendations? Need shower access, no bugs, no points on oak, bring baby wipes....anything else? One is on the coast near wine country (end of May/early June) and the other is near Big Sur hot springs (July). The first trip has more space than the second. Note: I wanted to post this in the general discussion but could not find the functionality so please forgive if this is not the best place to post. Xoxo

Scotts Valley CA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Lifestyle camping trips - California Coast