Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Getaway
TOPIC: Getaway
Created by: Funhouse34
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, we live in the Bay Area and I’m looking for some ideas for a romantic, private getaway on a beach for our upcoming anniversary in September. I want to take the wife away for the weekend and spend some alone time in a vacation rental on the beach with some privacy so we can get naked and go at it for a weekend with just the 2 of us. Any idea’s? Anything 1-2 from the Bay Area would be great... I checked Airbnb and Vrbo

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Half moon bay is 70° for MLK weekend. There’s a beach called San Gregorio which is a nude beach. I came all the way from Lake Tahoe this weekend, because days like this - where it is warm and no fog are rare. I highly recommend watching for this combination, there’s no better beach. Plus sexuality is part of the norm here. I hope this helps for a future romantic getaways!

Incline Village NV US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Half moon bay is 70° for MLK weekend. There’s a beach called San Gregorio which is a nude beach. I came all the way from Lake Tahoe this weekend, because days like this - where it is warm and no fog are rare. I highly recommend watching for this combination, there’s no better beach. Plus sexuality is part of the norm here. I hope this helps for a future romantic getaways!

Incline Village NV US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I couldn’t really find anything . Most Vrbo or Airbnb were booked months ahead and very expensive

Hayward CA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I’d also like to know of such place, have you looked into the mud spas on Hwy 1. believe they have hotels as well

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi, we live in the Bay Area and I’m looking for some ideas for a romantic, private getaway on a beach for our upcoming anniversary in September. I want to take the wife away for the weekend and spend some alone time in a vacation rental on the beach with some privacy so we can get naked and go at it for a weekend with just the 2 of us. Any idea’s? Anything 1-2 from the Bay Area would be great... I checked Airbnb and Vrbo

Hayward CA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Getaway