|The Foothills Club - Event 04/19/14 - Eyes Wide Shut Masquerade Party|
|Eyes Wide Shut Masquerade Party
[All 8 Events List]
|Watch, participate, everyone have fun!|
The Foothills Club
URL: The Foothills Club
|* Join us in Anderson, SC for our 'Eyes Wide Shut Masquerade' event at 8pm! First, watch the movie, then come live the fantasy! A mask isn't required, but it will be a lot of fun if you do. Try to be as anonymous as you can, be as brave and daring as you desire. Leave your inhibitions at the door and enter the most erotic event of the month!
* We do not have a dress code, wear what you feel comfortable wearing - be yourself! You do not have to dress for the theme, many people do, but you wont be the only one if you dont!
* The number who sign up here are a small portion of those who will attend. But, please be sure to add yourself to the Guest List if you are attending. Main events are on Saturday preceded by our Frisky Friday Meet and Greet; we often have a Saturday Afternoon event too. Make a weekend of it by joining us on Friday night before the party in the same ballroom for our Free Frisky Friday Meet and Greet. Never a cover charge or minimum drink purchase, it is a smoke-free environment and not open to the public - everyone in the ballroom is in the lifestyle.
* The donation for this night is $40 for couples and single guys attending with a couple.
* Single guys coming solo are $60. We limit the number of single guys at our events to 10% of attending couples.
* Contact The Foothills Club today with any questions or concerns - 864-419-8175.
* Single ladies are FREE.
* A membership card is required, only $10 and its good for life and for all Foothills events.
* A hotel room is never required to attend one of our parties. Make sure you let them know you are with The Foothills Club to get our club rate. Anderson events are held in the large smoke-free ballroom of our host hotel, just minutes from exit 19A and I-85. Rates are $49 per night if you stay two nights and $55 per night if you stay one night, plus tax. Ask to have the safe fee removed. Quality Inn 3025 North Main Street, Anderson, SC - 864-226-6051
* Beer and mixed drinks are provided until 11:45 at no additional cost to you; please tip your bartender, she works for tips and tips alone. You may also BYOB. Appetizers will be available for you to enjoy throughout the evening.
* There is a designated smoking area for those who smoke.
* We recommend new members attend orientation at 7pm on Saturday night in the ballroom, however, if you cant make it then, we will take care of it when you arrive.
* Current members can get into the event for free by bringing a new couple and attending orientation with them.
* Remember, there will be other hotel guests that are not in the lifestyle and may have children with them. We appreciate the hotel for allowing us to host our events and will help them maintain a positive community image. Please cover up in all public areas of the hotel; in the ballroom you may be as sexy/risque as you desire.
* Come check out why we are more than a club, we are a lifestyle, run by swingers, for swingers.
View the Eyes Wide Shut Masquerade Party forum
|48 members are attending this event.|
|Click ANDERSON Swingers to find local swingers|
|Events listed above are provided for informational purposes only. SwingLifestyle.com does not control the venue or the events themselves, and cannot guarantee that the events will occur on the dates indicated above. Be sure to check with the specific venues for the latest updated information.|