|The Foothills Club - Event 09/21/13 - College Football Tailgate Meet And Greet|
|College Football Tailgate Meet And Greet
[All 6 Events List]
|BYOB - 20 feet TV Coverage|
The Foothills Club
URL: The Foothills Club
|* Join us Saturday afternoon, beginning at noon, in the ballroom for our Fall Kickoff event where we provide College Football on the big screen for your enjoyment.
* The perfect tailgate lunch? Hot dogs, chili and more. Bring a side dish to share!
* How do you maximize your weekend? You will meet the most couples possible by attending our meet and greets leading up to our Main Event! There is absolutely no better way to get to know others in the lifestyle and meet more couples in a weekend than surfing online for months!
* Bring your own alcohol for the afternoon.
* Sign up for all 3 of our events for this weekend if you plan on attending!
* Call 864-419-8175 with questions, comments, suggestions, or for hotel information!
* Anderson events are held in the large smoke-free ballroom of the Quality Inn, just minutes from exit 19A and I-85 (3025 North Main Street). 864-226-6051 for reservations.
View the College Football Tailgate Meet And Greet forum
|This event offers a discount to SLS Members|
|12 members are attending this event.|
|Click ANDERSON Swingers to find local swingers|
|Events listed above are provided for informational purposes only. By accepting any discounts you agree that your attendance at the listed event is both voluntary and at your own risk. You understand and agree that neither Swinglifestyle.com/DashBoardHosting, nor its owners, directors and affiliates (collectively, "SwingLifestyle") control the events or the venues at which the events take place, and you hereby expressly release Swinglifestyle from any and all claims arising from, or in any way connected to, the foregoing. This agreement merges and supercedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and/or representations between the parties relating to the listed events. This agreement shall be construed, governed, interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and the parties consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Florida for any and all issues arising out of, or related to, the terms of this agreement or your attendance at the listed events.|