|The Foothills Club - Event 08/17/13 - Sex-ed Pool Party|
|Sex-ed Pool Party
[All 6 Events List]
|Cookout, lunch provided, free and BYOB|
|08/17/13||Anderson, South Carolina|
The Foothills Club
URL: The Foothills Club
|* Join us Saturday afternoon, beginning at noon, poolside for our Sex-Ed Pool Party where we provide lunch for your enjoyment. We would love for you to bring your favorite summer side dish to share; chips, dips, salads, desserts are always enjoyed!
* This afternoon of fun is ON US to show our appreciation to all of our members and their continued support of The Foothills Club. Bring your own alcohol for the afternoon - please no glass or bottles - water and soft drinks will be provided.
* Sign up for all 3 of our events for this weekend if you plan on attending!
* Contact us at 864-419-8175 with questions and comments.
* Pool party will be at the Quality Inn, 3025 North Main Street, Anderson. Hotel Reservations - 864-226-6051.
* Please be discrete as the hotel is still an open to the public venue.
|This event offers a discount to SLS Members|
|30 members are attending this event.|
|Click Anderson Swingers to find local swingers|
|Events listed above are provided for informational purposes only. By accepting any discounts you agree that your attendance at the listed event is both voluntary and at your own risk. You understand and agree that neither Swinglifestyle.com/DashBoardHosting, nor its owners, directors and affiliates (collectively, "SwingLifestyle") control the events or the venues at which the events take place, and you hereby expressly release Swinglifestyle from any and all claims arising from, or in any way connected to, the foregoing. This agreement merges and supercedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and/or representations between the parties relating to the listed events. This agreement shall be construed, governed, interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and the parties consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Florida for any and all issues arising out of, or related to, the terms of this agreement or your attendance at the listed events.|