* Join us in Anderson, SC for our 'Mardi Gras' event at 8pm! Release those inhibitions, earn beads, bare as you dare in the ballroom. Some beads will be provided but you will want to bring special beads for special rewards! You like risque? We do too and this will be one exciting, seductive party you will not want to miss!
* We do not have a dress code, wear what you feel comfortable wearing - be yourself! You do not have to dress for the theme, many people do, but you won't be the only one if you don't!
* Our events are on the 2nd Saturday (Clinton) and 4th Saturday (Anderson) of the month preceded by a Friday Night Meet and Greet; we often have a Saturday Afternoon event too. Make a weekend of it by joining us on Friday night before the party in the same ballroom for our Free Foothills Karaoke Meet and Greet. Never a cover charge or minimum drink purchase, it is a smoke-free environment and not open to the public - everyone in the ballroom is in the lifestyle.
* The donation for Saturday night is $40 for couples and single guys attending with a couple.
* Single guys coming solo are $60. Single guys, it is required you contact us by phone before signing up for this event on SLS. We limit the number of single guys at our events to 10% of attending couples.
* Contact The Foothills Club today with any questions or concerns - 864-419-8175.
* Single ladies are FREE.
* A membership card is required, only $10 and it's good for life and for all Foothills events.
* A hotel room is never required to attend one of our parties. Make sure you let them know you are with The Foothills Club to get our club rate. Anderson events are held in the large smoke-free ballroom of the Quality Inn, just minutes from exit 19A and I-85. Call today and reserve your room 864-226-6051. Rates are $49 per night if you stay two nights and $55 per night if you stay one night, plus tax. Ask to have the safe fee removed.
* Complementary bar serving beer and mixed drinks and mixers until 11:45; please tip your bartender, she works for tips and tips alone. You may also BYOB. Appetizers will be available for you to enjoy throughout the evening.
* There is a designated smoking area for those who smoke.
* We recommend new members attend orientation at 7pm on Saturday night in the ballroom, however, if you can't make it then, we will take care of it when you arrive.
* Current members can get into the event for free by bringing a new couple and attending orientation with them.
* Remember, there will be other hotel guests that are not in the lifestyle and may have children with them. We appreciate the hotel for allowing us to host our events and will help them maintain a positive community image; private security will be provided. Please cover up in all public areas of the hotel; in the ballroom you may be as sexy/risque as you desire.
* Come check out why we are more than a club, we are a lifestyle, run by swingers, for swingers.
37 members are attending this event.
Click ANDERSON Swingers to find local swingers