Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
ourbed    Posts: 7
Last 100 Displayed

A little confused .
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > A little confused .       09-07-2014 11:35 AM
I really dont think much about what you call it bi , bi curious or of course tri sexulla, if it feel good and all approves then do it, I dont have any desire to go pick up a guy but with a room full of horney people any thing can and will happen. enjoy
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       08-12-2014 09:39 AM
We host a house party once a month at our home have had most of our couples for years, have noticed not as many new senior couple at the p[resent time
Where's a good place to find seniors to play with
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where's a good place to find seniors to play with       03-14-2013 20:13 PM
SLS listing have been very good for our group if ever in Texas
Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Bi Senior`s Aint it great!       03-14-2013 20:11 PM
at my age it more like TRI sex
how to meet older women or couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > how to meet older women or couples       03-14-2013 20:08 PM
ASK them out
when are you considered senior
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > when are you considered senior       03-14-2013 20:04 PM
dont know some of our swinger friends are 80 and some 40 s so i would think that so of us dont know how old we are
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-14-2013 20:01 PM
WE are 9n San Leon Texas and host a party approx once a month with 25 to 30 other seniors and nearly seniors, having a great time looking at the bay and bumping uglys.