HELP
FORUMS
ourbed    Posts: 8
Last 100 Displayed

Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       11-22-2014 16:20 PM
We also have listed in open mail that our partys were open to bi play some of our couples are not bi but not ofended they just say no thank you (but they do a lot of watching) we have been haveing bayhouse partys for over 15 years and everyone enjoying the open lifestyle
A little confused .
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > A little confused .       09-07-2014 11:35 AM
I really dont think much about what you call it bi , bi curious or of course tri sexulla, if it feel good and all approves then do it, I dont have any desire to go pick up a guy but with a room full of horney people any thing can and will happen. enjoy
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       08-12-2014 09:39 AM
We host a house party once a month at our home have had most of our couples for years, have noticed not as many new senior couple at the p[resent time
Where's a good place to find seniors to play with
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where's a good place to find seniors to play with       03-14-2013 20:13 PM
SLS listing have been very good for our group if ever in Texas
Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Bi Senior`s Aint it great!       03-14-2013 20:11 PM
at my age it more like TRI sex
how to meet older women or couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > how to meet older women or couples       03-14-2013 20:08 PM
ASK them out
when are you considered senior
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > when are you considered senior       03-14-2013 20:04 PM
dont know some of our swinger friends are 80 and some 40 s so i would think that so of us dont know how old we are
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-14-2013 20:01 PM
WE are 9n San Leon Texas and host a party approx once a month with 25 to 30 other seniors and nearly seniors, having a great time looking at the bay and bumping uglys.