Help
FORUMS
Back
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2701
Last 100 Displayed

How do you meet couples or single ladies on here better
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do you meet couples or single ladies on here better       09-24-2016 14:17 PM
Events...resorts... the only way we meet...
Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?       09-22-2016 12:42 PM
We are respectful and loving no humiliation or such seek the same in our momentary friends. If a couple began humiliating or along those lines it would be a huge turn off and the evening would end.
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       09-22-2016 12:20 PM
No.
Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?       09-22-2016 12:13 PM
We dont feel the need to disect it. We just enjoy what we enjoy if others need a definition they can decide and label how ever they need.
How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't       09-20-2016 13:55 PM
Friend of mines husband kept on her ... she finally gave in because she was sick of hearing it, used the LS to find a great guy left dipshit husband who is now a sm still trying to get what he wanted 6 yrs ago... her,, shes remarried travelling and enjoying a great vanilla life.
Cant seem to find single women
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Cant seem to find single women       09-20-2016 00:49 AM
Go to nudist\ swinger friendly events
How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't       09-20-2016 00:46 AM
Trust is a must..
Watching
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Watching       09-19-2016 19:03 PM
We go to nudist resorts that hold swinger events, just because we are naked not once did it make anyone more apt to play... neither does booze...
LS after a hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > LS after a hysterectomy       09-18-2016 18:12 PM
I have found ways to enjoy the LS although there are medical reasons I cannot enjoy intercourse. And there are many medical issues that will stop you from enjoying, you may have to find different ways.
B.N.A
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > B.N.A       09-17-2016 14:47 PM
ok...
What to say in first email?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > First Contact > What to say in first email?       09-17-2016 02:34 AM
I never send a first email.
LS after a hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > LS after a hysterectomy       09-16-2016 15:35 PM
Surviving a hysterectomy here as well, thin lining makes it nearly impossible to enjoy sex so im relegated to enjoy giving oral which I really enjoy. We have it in our profiles.
The outdated photos conundrum
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > The outdated photos conundrum       09-16-2016 15:25 PM
Waiting for the site to be able to edit pics... may have to take new ones by time its fixed.
First timers with questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > First timers with questions       09-16-2016 15:04 PM
We dont have a hard rule so we let the moments dictate if the other initiates it we will go along but not needed.
All we would like is to find people with like goals tell me what you are looking for?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > All we would like is to find people with like goals tell me what you are looking for?       09-16-2016 07:47 AM
We are the same in respect that we would like a cpl we can enjoy time, events ,weekends with and allow the natural attraction and build up , but we doubt it will ever happen, so far great fun people we have met but none that have that special click.
While you're here, what are you avoiding doing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > While you're here, what are you avoiding doing?       09-15-2016 11:23 AM
Not a thing all caught up on stuff.
sucking cock
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > sucking cock       09-13-2016 14:04 PM
TOP thanks for the laugh,
Male in mfm fell in love
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Male in mfm fell in love       09-13-2016 13:19 PM
Pop em and drop em, no long term drama
sucking cock
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > sucking cock       09-13-2016 13:18 PM
I'll give a great blow job but I'm not handing out pills having some drama from a dumb reaction that's bad,
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-13-2016 07:48 AM
buzz ballz over ice.
how to politely tell someone no over email.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > how to politely tell someone no over email.       09-12-2016 21:23 PM
Thanks but we don't feel we are compatible.
When do you know it is time to swing anymore?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > When do you know it is time to swing anymore?       09-12-2016 16:02 PM
We enjoy the atmosphere, and social aspect of clubs and ls events so we go with no more idea in our heads than we are there to flirt, tease, then please each other, amazing that we will be approached by a cpl or single because they watch the way we are so into each other, and want to enjoy too, go have fun make each other the center of attention. Enjoy momentary friends in your evening.
How many Single Bi females looking for Male partner are there?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > How many Single Bi females looking for Male partner are there?       09-11-2016 15:59 PM
Not many, sf have better luck unattached
Single men why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Single men why?       09-09-2016 12:57 PM
Couples only parties, events, clubs, they are out there, just gotta look.
Can love be found on this site?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Can love be found on this site?       09-08-2016 11:47 AM
Found my S/O here, we were together 10 years, till his health took him, now I am engaged to a great guy I met here, been together 3 plus years,, it can be found,,
Blocking. For good reason, and for an unexplained reason.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Blocking. For good reason, and for an unexplained reason.       09-08-2016 10:26 AM
I block ppl because there is no intetest, something in their profile is a turnoff, or they constantly look at the profile and never contact.
Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       09-08-2016 10:01 AM
I like being able to "miss out" on things that hold no intetest, or attraction.
Post Date ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post Date ??       09-08-2016 09:54 AM
Probobly the same way you connected with them. Email text,....
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       09-06-2016 18:16 PM
Not mine or my female friends.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-06-2016 18:14 PM
Happy
First conversation about swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > First conversation about swinging       09-06-2016 16:47 PM
We were both singles and met here.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       09-06-2016 11:22 AM
When shooting pool and end up picking up a cpl for mfm i guess thats a surpass
Your Posted Photos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Your Posted Photos       09-06-2016 11:14 AM
I dont think they succeed thats why they come here thinking its easier and less work.
How to teach a man how to kiss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to teach a man how to kiss       09-06-2016 11:11 AM
Teen years wete busy and fun, but we are enjoying this phase.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to teach a man how to kiss       09-06-2016 10:14 AM
We are way past the teenager stage, and do not care to go back to it, lol
Husbands why MFM such a turn on?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Husbands why MFM such a turn on?       09-06-2016 09:53 AM
Its great for us ladies to see our partners in a MFM as well,, esp if like us our female is no longer able to enjoy the LS, thankfully she was before her surgery. But, not as well received for women to watch as it is for men.
Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?       09-06-2016 09:38 AM
We just choose what makes us comfortable, and straight guys where there is no option for misunderstanding is the most comfortable for us, can we be sure they are straight and not liars, no, but we do all we can to insure a fun relaxed time for all we agree to meet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to teach a man how to kiss       09-06-2016 07:29 AM
We are not here to teach, ,
Screwed up and gave my phone number
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Screwed up and gave my phone number       09-01-2016 14:47 PM
Its easiest to make boundaries and not break them, have seen so many issues were people go take pics and make fake profiles on other sites,, maybe your pics will be on utube,, never know, hope it turns out ok.
Got Started
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Got Started       09-01-2016 08:22 AM
If it works for you great, good deal. Our male has a hallpass, and I the female prefer not to have one.
On the fence with comdoms
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > On the fence with comdoms       08-31-2016 13:28 PM
Only go bare with each other.
vaginal dryness recommendations ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > vaginal dryness recommendations ??       08-29-2016 15:58 PM
I've used coconut oil, bit only apply right before it's needed,
Mixing vanilla world with LS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Mixing vanilla world with LS       08-29-2016 15:51 PM
We never bring vanilla and LS together,, ruins to much.
Triggers (What Attracts You)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Triggers (What Attracts You)       08-29-2016 15:46 PM
Clean shaven males, tall, broad shoulders, warm smile.
Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties       08-23-2016 15:04 PM
I don't wear them, has nothing to do with being a slut and all to do with personal comfort.
Kissing after you cum in her mouth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Kissing after you cum in her mouth.       08-23-2016 15:01 PM
He has never kissed me right after, probably cause he's not interested in tasting it but he has kissed me good night etc,,,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       08-16-2016 23:31 PM
Meets,, they were ok, we were ok with them, nice evening.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-16-2016 11:50 AM
Here we are having a week of rain, so work and packing up old stuff to get rid of
We want FRIENDS Really???????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > We want FRIENDS Really???????       08-13-2016 13:58 PM
We are clear we only wsnt momentary friends. Got all the vanilla ones we care to.
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-13-2016 13:56 PM
The lifestythei s for each cpl/single to experience what they are attracted to. Just because we are here does not mean we cannot have preferences.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?       08-13-2016 13:45 PM
Exactly why we do not play with bi males more than the health concerns, the whole pushing bi on others, IE. slipping cocks into mouths. We would end the play with someones feelings really hurt. We do not prescribe to everyone should try it.
Birth control
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Birth control       08-09-2016 17:26 PM
My current method is hysterectomy and condoms before that I had used bc pills with sponge and condoms.
Pussy and ass Spanking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Pussy and ass Spanking       08-09-2016 17:19 PM
Do you like to be kneed in the balls.... auto reaction... my humor gets me in trouble....
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-09-2016 11:52 AM
Planning my 50 birthday coming up. Excited and looking forward!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       08-09-2016 11:43 AM
Many straight guys you just have to talk to and when they admit they are bi make notes and move along. Check the CDC for stats on which bi group carries a higher rate of std. Make up your own mind about risks your willing to take.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       08-09-2016 01:47 AM
Business pages... everyday... lol book keeping for small businesses.
Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off       08-09-2016 01:33 AM
Im straight but both partners ive had in the 13 years of swinging I did a g/g session so he could see and enjoy. He did. Like I told him they are all the same no need to do it again. Just imagine different face body whatever.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       08-09-2016 01:28 AM
Every day sometime he gets great head.
Bareback couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bareback couples       08-09-2016 01:27 AM
dudes fantasy.. no one wants to catch herpes aids all the crap from to many partners so yeah not many at least in our circles.
Pregnant during swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pregnant during swinging       08-09-2016 01:23 AM
Yep know someone who the condom slipped she had an abortion. They took a long break never did find it appealing after I guess. We still chat and they still enjoy the ppl and atmosphere of the swinging but limit to g/g hes V safe. Told Mister he may want to think about the V safe himself. I used pills and condoms with speracide after they divulged that info thankfully never an issue now no worry with hystrectomy.
Married Couple seeking interview to confirm hall pass for husband
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Married Couple seeking interview to confirm hall pass for husband       08-09-2016 01:11 AM
We do this all the time. I the fem dont play anymore due to health issues. Some guys that get me going I give some long slow oral to while he watches my fiance and his fem. Even though im not involved I make sure to meet greet and enjoy the evening just when its time for play they have mfm fun Ive gotten great with cameras phones etc we always capture on theirs if they want to send us some kewl but most like keeping it for themselves. This has cuted the take one for the team too!
The Lazy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > The Lazy       08-09-2016 00:56 AM
We go to events bars nudist resorts.The last thing we want is to try dating. We dont want anyone who neefs to be cajoled romanced any of that. Be yourself have fun we succeed 8 out of 10 tumes. Without all that hoopla.
Birth control
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Birth control       08-08-2016 22:38 PM
Hystetectomy
Bareback couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bareback couples       08-08-2016 22:32 PM
We are a safe sex cpl.
Why do we wait till the middle of the night?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why do we wait till the middle of the night?       08-08-2016 22:30 PM
Im the dance and party socializer hes the one that plays so when he and our momentary friend are ready i will go but id rather stay and have fun at the event club whetever. But must respect others desires to a point.
Whats the best way to pick up women for a 3some
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Whats the best way to pick up women for a 3some       08-08-2016 11:23 AM
Like a six pack....
Am I in the Right place
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Am I in the Right place       08-08-2016 10:20 AM
I did what you are with the first partner who wanted to explore his bi side. Relationship fell apart after 8 yrs. I no longer viewed him as before and had no desire to be with him. Finally not knowing how to explain and seeing no way either of us would want to continue in a unsatisfying non sexual relationship I ended it. Be more in tune with yourself than I was.
What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome       08-05-2016 13:50 PM
When we saught sm we looked for humor respect laid back and not too nervous. We werent looking for it to become more than momentary friends good memory everyone went away with.
Eliminating yourself in your profile
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Eliminating yourself in your profile       08-05-2016 13:37 PM
We see things included in profiles all the time that are turn offs we just add notes and go about our day.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Hormone Replacement Therapy       08-03-2016 21:01 PM
After my hystetectomy I have been prescibed progesterone and estrogen very small doses .. no hasnt helped thinking bio identical ones...
Why am I so biased?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why am I so biased?       08-03-2016 16:08 PM
I can understand, Im a female and while watching girl play is fine guy play total turnoff, crazy maybe but its how im geared.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-03-2016 15:16 PM
Wet... lol going to temple/belton and spend a wknd in the pool naked in the country.
Why is it so hard to find NSA partners?
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Why is it so hard to find NSA partners?       08-03-2016 14:52 PM
Same issue here, me the female enjoyed a great hot sexcapades till hysterectomy took the ability to enjoy sex. We put it in our profile and have met some great ppl who like that I meet chat socialize and take pic or video for them, seems they like meeting so they know we are honest no drama here.
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       08-03-2016 14:29 PM
Kegels. Strengthen that muscle.
Cock pictures
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Cock pictures       08-03-2016 14:22 PM
*the* damn keys...
Cock pictures
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Cock pictures       08-03-2016 14:15 PM
In tools you can find tbe rules as well as when you go to upload them. Read. I personally am glad they dont allow them on site.
Playing with couples in the same neighborhood?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Playing with couples in the same neighborhood?       08-03-2016 14:13 PM
No.. we dont invite drama ..
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       08-01-2016 15:47 PM
Shrimp cocktail
Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.       08-01-2016 09:44 AM
Yes, I had a partner in the LS for 6 yrs we were together, didnt work out and after 3 yrs as a singleF in the LS met another single and we have been a cpl in our vanilla and ls lives since.
SEPARTED DELEMA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SEPARTED DELEMA       08-01-2016 09:35 AM
Took 2 yrs to get my divorce. Cost was great but worth it. Cheaters bring drama.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?       07-29-2016 11:12 AM
We assume since he is bi, he would be intetested in both.
Did he cum or not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Did he cum or not?       07-28-2016 21:37 PM
No,
Curious question for Couple's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Curious question for Couple's       07-28-2016 21:36 PM
We both had profiles when we met here, he maintains our couples profile he has, and I maintain this one,,
Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?       07-26-2016 10:41 AM
We always cover the room because we dont entertain at home, so we are staying the night.
I love watching other guys fuck my wife!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I love watching other guys fuck my wife!       07-22-2016 07:28 AM
Coffee up the nose at that one remark.. smdh
Women seducing men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women seducing men       07-22-2016 00:04 AM
Im not much of a seducer,, there are a few times i can say i was, but the chenistry was awesome already.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       07-21-2016 13:47 PM
Excellent post Tramp... exactly how we feel.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-20-2016 15:30 PM
Books at one clients for their small business then 4 rescue dogs have adoption meets then dinner with old friends around a fire pit and drinks..
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-20-2016 13:45 PM
Its Texas in July.. Hot dry humid...
Odd rejection - what happened?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Odd rejection - what happened?       07-20-2016 13:19 PM
Just dont say can we get this over with already .. kinda buzz kills it.. lol
Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.       07-18-2016 13:53 PM
Both men I have been involved with seem to begin having the bi curious thing as they experiment more in the LS, maybe age, I don't know, had to let the one go, had a long talk with current one.
Question for anyone on age variations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for anyone on age variations       07-18-2016 13:44 PM
No one our kids or parents ages,,
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-16-2016 11:41 AM
Beach time with drinks then some pool and a movie shower and dinner out then bed and a movie
Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses       07-16-2016 11:39 AM
Smooth, exactly, we see that phrase and know the hidden meaning, note profile and move on,,,
Cockrings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Cockrings       07-16-2016 11:36 AM
Odd looking, not something I care for around me, met a guy once and told him not gonna happen bro.
Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses       07-16-2016 10:33 AM
Open minded disclaimer,,,
Overnight MFM's
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Overnight MFM's       07-16-2016 09:54 AM
Some posters are just better blocked
Giving guys some credit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Giving guys some credit.       07-15-2016 11:06 AM
Don't really get the topic, but good luck.
Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       07-14-2016 13:48 PM
No one should push any agenda on others if they do then they put themselves in that position.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       07-13-2016 14:58 PM
Never have expectations, never disappointed.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.