Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2165
Last 100 Displayed

New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       07-31-2014 17:33 PM
Its ok, pics are huge,, very boxy looking on the preview .....gotta say I like this one better,
Just doing a survey for a party Idea that I have
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Just doing a survey for a party Idea that I have       07-31-2014 12:39 PM
Not here. We have to have chemistry to fuck.
No full swap=no interest?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No full swap=no interest?       07-30-2014 13:10 PM
Welcome, and to answer you honestly some cpls will say yes and some will say no, each cpl and single is here for different reasons and what turns you on and is fun isn't to others,, just keep looking for those who are similar and enjoy your journey.
Video Chat Meeting/
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > First Contact > Video Chat Meeting/       07-30-2014 07:35 AM
Don't cam, Skype, ............ not with family and not with anyone here,
Dance floor Seduction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Dance floor Seduction       07-25-2014 10:52 AM
ok
New trend: Let the hair flow .shaving and waxing are dying trend world wide .you still say yes?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > New trend: Let the hair flow .shaving and waxing are dying trend world wide .you still say yes?       07-25-2014 07:43 AM
In the 80's when I was a teenager I didn't know a thing about swinging, I shaved my pubic hair because I didn't like it, so for me it is not and has never been a trend.
New trend: Let the hair flow .shaving and waxing are dying trend world wide .you still say yes?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > New trend: Let the hair flow .shaving and waxing are dying trend world wide .you still say yes?       07-24-2014 11:36 AM
Nope
No sex off craigslist .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No sex off craigslist .       07-22-2014 08:27 AM
I read many posts here about ppl finding other swingers on CL...... hmm if they disappear from here,, maybe they met one of these crazies!
No sex off craigslist .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No sex off craigslist .       07-22-2014 07:47 AM
Investigators in the town of Wyoming, a Grand Rapids suburb, released new details about the deaths of Oppenneer and his 18-year-old girlfriend, Brooke Slocumb, who was eight months pregnant when she also was killed last week. Slocumb's unborn child did not survive. The couple had arranged to meet with a stranger they'd met on Craigslist, police say. Investigators say Slocumb had apparently used emails to arrange to meet with Oestrike in a money-for-sex encounter that was supposed to happen at a park in Wyoming late on the night of July 12.
HAIRY PUSSY
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > HAIRY PUSSY       07-19-2014 12:46 PM
Nope never
WHO WANTS TO FIX THIS SITE, SO IT WORKS
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > WHO WANTS TO FIX THIS SITE, SO IT WORKS       07-19-2014 12:44 PM
welcome to the forums,, I think.
Being On Display
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Being On Display       07-19-2014 10:20 AM
I haven't been to any such parties but the circle of friends I party with would never have that attitude, they are all experienced and respectful. I am turned on by watching the sexy progression of others coming together and have had others complain I don't join , or get naked and the hosts are friends so they tell them, no means no and she is an absolute No, unless she likes you and then she will tell you.
best way to get started
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > best way to get started       07-19-2014 10:13 AM
Welcome to the Forums,,,,,,,, events, clubs, groups that can be found on the sites you are on....... and reading the forums because there are a lot who post similar to yours here. Some great and some funny and some idiot responses, but pretty useful.
new to site and looking for friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > new to site and looking for friends       07-17-2014 05:02 AM
Welcome to the forums......
Hi, I;m Bi, why is it soo hard to find REAL other bi gals
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hi, I;m Bi, why is it soo hard to find REAL other bi gals       07-16-2014 06:56 AM
Equally picky about both sexes here.
feeling the waters out for threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > feeling the waters out for threesome       07-12-2014 10:36 AM
Sometimes pillow talk is just that and where they want to keep it as well.... I know I have said some things during sex and then at a later time my partner would mention it and I would have to remind him sometimes pillow talk is just that.... talk.
Hot tub suprise
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Hot tub suprise       07-12-2014 10:05 AM
Of course the gun isn't IN the hot tub is right beside me in a towel beside my drink and smoke on the built around deck..... Smh.
Chat constantly offline
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Chat constantly offline       07-10-2014 10:13 AM
anyone else having this issue
Chat constantly offline
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Chat constantly offline       07-10-2014 10:13 AM
Chat and I.M both constantly offline and then reconnect , and before the support says its me or my connection, the other site chat is fine and there are others getting logged out of chat as well...........
Hot tub suprise
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Hot tub suprise       07-10-2014 10:02 AM
.38 is always by me not a good one to surprise......... and hard to explain why I was enjoying my hot tub and had to shoot a naked stranger.......
first time threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > first time threesome       07-09-2014 11:01 AM
Events, Bars (usually vanilla during Houston events) and beaches,, we found two this past six mo.
Too fast!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Too fast!!       07-09-2014 10:21 AM
Start out talking about it before you meet.
4 way is impossible
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > 4 way is impossible       07-08-2014 08:58 AM
I refuse to kiss frogs to find one prince, I would rather do my S/O
Who Viewed Feature
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who Viewed Feature       07-08-2014 08:54 AM
I have it blocked on the site that has that feature. Just because I looked doesn't mean I want you to contact me and that happened a lot.
Ladies, do you like surprises ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ladies, do you like surprises ?       07-07-2014 14:24 PM
If my S/O set up something like a massage that was suppose to be just that and the masseuse got too friendly I would be pissed to say the very least. I have told my S/O this so I do not think it will ever be an issue.
Is Swinging Social or Sexual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Is Swinging Social or Sexual       07-07-2014 12:17 PM
Social only for me .
SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview       07-05-2014 11:28 AM
Will never use it.
Thought we were on same page, but .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Thought we were on same page, but .       07-04-2014 08:22 AM
I believe in equality. Whatever he wants and does with a female, is open if I want from a male or a male wants from me..
Are there any women besides my wife who love to sext their playmates If so how do I find them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Are there any women besides my wife who love to sext their playmates If so how do I find them       06-19-2014 07:10 AM
I the female think it is juvenile, my S/O has women that he sexts with, doesn't really do anything for him but he says the ladies enjoy it.
Opinion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Opinion       06-18-2014 12:11 PM
No matter the excuse too creepy
Opinion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Opinion       06-18-2014 08:40 AM
Completely agree with the post below,, creepy and weird for children no matter the age to go with swinging parents, amazed some would even consider it.
Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there?       06-17-2014 09:11 AM
I think a lot of men would go for this in lieu of a nite alone.
Question to all you Bare Back only folks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Question to all you Bare Back only folks       06-17-2014 08:34 AM
Sed amen
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-16-2014 13:04 PM
Raking the yard from leaves , cleaning the flower beds.
Guys, what is the deal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Guys, what is the deal       06-16-2014 11:56 AM
Men who are full of shit and married with a wife that doesn't know would be my first guess ..........
a national treasure returns .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > a national treasure returns .       06-16-2014 07:18 AM
We would care?
Deep throat hubby
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Deep throat hubby       06-15-2014 16:49 PM
more str8 bi men .....SMH
Long term FWB
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Long term FWB       06-15-2014 16:49 PM
Getting to close with friends in this hobby have proven to cool off the sexual energy that we seek in our friends.......
fake bi sexual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > fake bi sexual       06-13-2014 07:08 AM
Making sure that the couple/single fem understand there will be no f/f play at least the first few times we all get together has helped to cut down on fakes.. I tell them if after the first few meets we all are interested that may develop along the way .
3-some problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some problem       06-12-2014 11:26 AM
Lol yes BT yes dear ,, after as long as I have been in the lifestyle I have seen it all ,, course I have travelled to just about all the areas that swingers meet and play... I have been blessed to do so.
fake bi sexual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > fake bi sexual       06-12-2014 11:15 AM
I have run into that and the single "bi" females that are not at all bi.....for me the girl girl is just not going to happen if I am not totally into the other woman and her the same,, we don't just do it because the dudes want to see it and yes it cuts down on interest and we are just fine with that.
3-some problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some problem       06-12-2014 10:42 AM
We have seen these types of couples .... to each their own.
Was your first time THIS bad?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Was your first time THIS bad?       06-11-2014 10:10 AM
We have been lucky, I have been esp lucky as I have more experience than him... I can help him stop the train wrecks he has no idea can happen. I am extremely picky and it works in our favor.
Outdoor sex at home
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Outdoor sex at home       06-11-2014 08:25 AM
We prefer to go to resorts we don't have to worry about a thing. No excitement in the thought of getting caught and the police having something to gossip about.
ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads       06-10-2014 18:05 PM
ROFLMFAO ...................
Frustation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Frustation       06-10-2014 17:51 PM
Biggest complaint is they don't read profiles.........which amazes me.... anyone who reads the first part of my profile that states I am here to keep up with friends I have a couples profile to meet off of.....would know that if they email it should be to ask for the couples profile not "hey sexy wanna chat and see if anything comes about".......SMH
Dealing with the love hormone Oxytocin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dealing with the love hormone Oxytocin       06-10-2014 05:59 AM
Thankfully in the ten years I have been in this lifestyle I have never encountered that.
Hotel party advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hotel party advice       06-09-2014 07:46 AM
We do not participate in ice breakers or games,....we always mingle and chat and find that is a great ice breaker.
Young Guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Young Guys       06-08-2014 18:22 PM
You are correct for the female here, has no desire for younger males.
MDMA and its acceptance in a swinger's environment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MDMA and its acceptance in a swinger's environment       06-08-2014 18:21 PM
We are only open to 420 users we feel comfortable with soil grown and not chemical grown.
your plans for the weekend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > your plans for the weekend       06-07-2014 10:54 AM
Family stuff today , nothing planned this evening,,
penis implant
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > penis implant       06-07-2014 07:38 AM
no thank you...
What I love about pussy .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What I love about pussy .       06-07-2014 07:34 AM
Amen Sed
grammer Nazis and how I hate them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > grammer Nazis and how I hate them       06-07-2014 07:32 AM
Big deal for us is intelligence, lots of grammar and spelling errors does not show that and we would pass.
What does your wallet-bank statement say about you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What does your wallet-bank statement say about you       06-07-2014 07:25 AM
We are comfy.
Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there?       06-05-2014 11:13 AM
Only a turn on when my partner does it. Others, never found anyone I cared to indulge in that with.
This question is for all the Bi women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > This question is for all the Bi women       06-05-2014 10:10 AM
I would tell him go alone........have no desire to see that if he wants to experience it go for it but I wont be there,, its a total turn off. But, if he wanted to I would support him in it as I am sure he would support me in anything I wanted to experience even if it was a total turn off to him.
Disappearing people?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Disappearing people?       06-05-2014 09:56 AM
We meet at events we enjoy if others show up kewl if not at least we know we will always enjoy our evening out. We do not do newbies...
Married Only Couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Married Only Couples       06-05-2014 09:32 AM
We are only interested in those that are married as well, , may be more work to find but for us its quality over quantity... well worth it when you do find that couple that all click well!
what's your view on nudest camp's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > what's your view on nudest camp's       06-04-2014 11:09 AM
Not interested in areas I will be uncomfortable, I do not appear naked around my kids and I don't want to be naked around anyone elses. We go to the lifestyle friendly nudist resort, there are NO KIDS so we are very happy to go and enjoy our nude fun and sometimes we get some swing fun as well..
SLS Message that makes you want to fuck her no matterwho she is
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > SLS Message that makes you want to fuck her no matterwho she is       06-02-2014 14:02 PM
Any one would get a delete with no answer from me.
Disappearing people?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Disappearing people?       06-02-2014 11:36 AM
Yep it has happened and we just go to the next cpl who seem compatible.
make our own swinger cruise from new orleans
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Cruise Talk > make our own swinger cruise from new orleans       06-02-2014 10:48 AM
have done this in the past was a blast hope your experience is as well!
WIVES: What can a SG (Single Gentalman) do to make the hubby feel more involed)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > WIVES: What can a SG (Single Gentalman) do to make the hubby feel more involed)       06-02-2014 06:19 AM
It hurts my eyes to try to even read this guys posts..
~~~~~~~~~~ M.E.P Orgasm~~~~~~~~~~
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > ~~~~~~~~~~ M.E.P Orgasm~~~~~~~~~~       06-02-2014 06:16 AM
Lord another..............block
Swinger books
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinger books       06-02-2014 06:11 AM
I just block the "writers" .
Husbands that feel leftout - What makes you feel Involed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Husbands that feel leftout - What makes you feel Involed.       06-02-2014 06:04 AM
We include the males, they do not include us, so he will never feel left out or that the single male is in anyway in charge or needs to lead either of us.
ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads       05-31-2014 10:25 AM
LOL your listed as straight
Running into someone who you have talked with or Emailed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Running into someone who you have talked with or Emailed.       05-31-2014 10:17 AM
S Couple we always let others know that we do like to separate our swing and our vanilla so when we see each other they have no issue with not speaking.
Breast milk. (ANR)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Breast milk. (ANR)       05-31-2014 08:46 AM
Not just no but hell no for both of us.
Swinger books
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinger books       05-31-2014 08:43 AM
his only comment is also his only validation..lol
Running into someone who you have talked with or Emailed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Running into someone who you have talked with or Emailed.       05-31-2014 08:41 AM
nooooooo. and I hope they have enough respect not to talk to me/us in a vanilla venue.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-25-2014 12:24 PM
No soup for you.....NEXT!
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       05-23-2014 07:22 AM
It is pee and keep it away from us please. We do not need to ask most times these couples will be telling others about how they do this so we have our warning we have no desire to be with them a head of time. Sometimes they will not mention until we are in our room, we ask them to please refrain with us.
bi males and honesty
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > bi males and honesty       05-22-2014 09:36 AM
Pleasure is pleasure for some.. for others it is not pleasurable for someone they do not want to touch them to do so. Make sure your playing with those who don't mind.
Offensive chat room names, easy solution.
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Offensive chat room names, easy solution.       05-20-2014 23:16 PM
Amen..
why is it so hard to meet have fun and be real
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > why is it so hard to meet have fun and be real       05-19-2014 07:10 AM
There are a lot of cpls that are seeking those that want to be friends,, it will take a while to find them. Enjoy the site.
Watching my wife with other men-women
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Watching my wife with other men-women       05-19-2014 07:02 AM
Always a turn off to hear men complaining and wanting to change what the wives are comfortable with.. On the OP He loves to watch me with men, and women, and while it is fun, I would prefer watching him with another man please a woman.
No swinging with friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No swinging with friends       05-09-2014 22:58 PM
We feel the same. Too much personal info, more vanilla they become.
Do you text or call strange men you get messages from here?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you text or call strange men you get messages from here?       05-09-2014 16:23 PM
no we do not.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-30-2014 07:55 AM
chilly but going to be beautiful..
oops .wrong room
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > oops .wrong room       04-28-2014 11:39 AM
I sleep with a .38 if you wanna meet Jesus, that's the way.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-28-2014 09:59 AM
Grey, cloudy, muggy.. cleaning the closets out!
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       04-28-2014 09:58 AM
If I post a compliment to be honest I do not go to see if it was reciprocated.
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       04-28-2014 08:21 AM
No.
What's wrong with cuckold playing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What's wrong with cuckold playing?       04-28-2014 07:33 AM
Ditto last post.
g spot u spot a spot
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > g spot u spot a spot       04-26-2014 08:32 AM
Welcome to the forums.
a song that best describes something that has happened in your life
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > a song that best describes something that has happened in your life       04-25-2014 09:22 AM
I have friends who are reminded of their lost child with the song, The Dance by Garth Brooks,, Me... Aint no sunshine when she's gone...
What is wtih all the hang ups ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What is wtih all the hang ups ?       04-23-2014 10:14 AM
Oh and Welcome to the forums.
What is wtih all the hang ups ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What is wtih all the hang ups ?       04-23-2014 10:04 AM
Every one has their own desires.
Where are all the both bi couples
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Where are all the both bi couples       04-22-2014 11:02 AM
There are many straight couples who do not mind meeting couples that are bi that play straight as well.
Racist swinger's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racist swinger's       04-18-2014 09:41 AM
So enlightening..
Does the term Cuckold bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Does the term Cuckold bother you?       04-17-2014 13:04 PM
He loves to watch me, I love to watch him, sometimes we enjoy joining in if the chemistry is there, we are not a cuck couple, no humiliation, just dirty fun.
What changed your mind?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What changed your mind?       04-17-2014 08:09 AM
Thankfully neither of us is interested in those wings,, instead we like American, Delta, those sort of wings.. LOL!
Am I a Female Cuckhold?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Am I a Female Cuckhold?       04-16-2014 09:22 AM
I think female cucks would participate, sounds like you were just entertaining the hubby of the other couple.. IMHO
What changed your mind?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What changed your mind?       04-16-2014 08:18 AM
It has happened a time or two.
Blindfolds and Anonymity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Blindfolds and Anonymity       04-16-2014 08:15 AM
If you know she will enjoy that's great. It would not be something we would be interested in..
Hot tub suprise
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Hot tub suprise       04-16-2014 08:12 AM
Very Sweet if its on her bucket list.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-15-2014 09:22 AM
This weather is suppose to be warmer and we are headed to the beach for easter weekend.
Identifying other swingers
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Identifying other swingers       04-15-2014 07:54 AM
Black rings, anklets, bumper stickers, shirts from each site that I am a member of,, there are TONS. Do any work? I have heard of maybe two stories that someone met over a some sort of thing. We just skip the iffy and go to swinger clubs, events, and that way we are pretty sure they are into swinging.