Help
FORUMS
Back
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2542
Last 100 Displayed

MW4M
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MW4M       05-26-2016 16:51 PM
Has profile blocked to couples,, lol,
Why not a like or wink feature instead of who viewed?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Why not a like or wink feature instead of who viewed?       05-26-2016 14:47 PM
The other site has a nudge its just as unused.. ppl nudge never email... if your too chicken to email you arent what we want in fun bed partners.
breeding have u heard about this
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > breeding have u heard about this       05-26-2016 14:38 PM
Just one reason condoms are a must.
Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW       05-26-2016 13:58 PM
People should not view it as those that look are intetested.. if interested email..
Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW       05-26-2016 13:57 PM
Seems its just random profiles...
Who viewed me feature?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who viewed me feature?       05-26-2016 13:36 PM
We could care less..on another site they have it and its not a great tool..people use it to look until you ask them if there is a question you can answer you will get some lame reply like oh just been so busy and thinking of writting just got time wanna meet..which is an automatic No.
New Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New Swingers       05-26-2016 13:26 PM
We started and continue at resorts..venues... fun places that lead to more fun
MW4M
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MW4M       05-26-2016 13:22 PM
We have a few resorts bars and the beach ....
CHEATING SINGLES
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > CHEATING SINGLES       05-21-2016 13:36 PM
After years here we have found questions and ways to weed them out... took us a good long time.. but it has worked for us well.
Jocks or Average Guys.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Jocks or Average Guys.       05-21-2016 13:08 PM
Too many sm think the women in the ls are open for all.. nope like in the vanilla world you got to have something i want or be able to make me want what you offer... just because you have a dick doesnt mean anyone will want it..
Vanilla Seduction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Vanilla Seduction       05-21-2016 13:04 PM
We dont feel the need to bring vanillas into our private LS fun.. have sat back and watched several marriages crumble and disolve due to immaturity and wanting to bring in those that they want to join only to loose all they had.. great frienddhips end with bitterness and even family turn against each other ... nope ..
Current Favorite Netflix Show
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Current Favorite Netflix Show       05-21-2016 13:01 PM
Cuckoo
Female Jocks or Average Woman
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Female Jocks or Average Woman       05-21-2016 12:57 PM
We prefer curvy soft women.. just what our preference is... no shame to any just sexual preference is all.
CHEATING SINGLES
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > CHEATING SINGLES       05-21-2016 12:52 PM
You have to expect that those cheaters in the LS will try to defend themselves.. we dont look at them male or female as a credit to the Ls, we avoid them.
CHEATING SINGLES
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > CHEATING SINGLES       05-20-2016 09:40 AM
The sf we met within the first 2 sentences said her partner didnt know ... we paid for the drinks said too bad your a liar and cheat.. thanks bye.. we dont do drama/ cheaters/ liars
Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       05-17-2016 09:46 AM
At 49 and 55 we find we prefer mature relaxed couples most.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-17-2016 09:42 AM
Short drive, chair and cooler and toes in the sand
ED drugs online
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > ED drugs online       05-17-2016 09:38 AM
Hope you are all careful,, seems dangerous to us,..
CHEATING SINGLES
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > CHEATING SINGLES       05-17-2016 07:43 AM
You can be a swinger and not condone cheaters,, notes section to remind you and block button to make sure you aren't contacted,, enjoy the people you will match with.
Open picture thread?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Open picture thread?       05-16-2016 11:06 AM
I can't get the site to let me upload some lol,,,
LIVE OAK NUDIST/SWINGERS RESORT/TX
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > LIVE OAK NUDIST/SWINGERS RESORT/TX       05-16-2016 10:04 AM
Have over the years gone to many events there its awesome!!
Open picture thread?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Open picture thread?       05-16-2016 10:00 AM
Wouldnt that be a great way to lift pics..lol lol lol
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       05-11-2016 12:49 PM
Laughed so hard i squirted down one leg....
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       05-10-2016 15:45 PM
Several in Houston area, although seems harder to find a straight older male,,
I love watching other guys fuck my wife!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I love watching other guys fuck my wife!       05-10-2016 15:43 PM
Some of us ladies would like to watch as well,, however it's nor as well received by the males ,,, oh well,,,
Kissing after you cum in her mouth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Kissing after you cum in her mouth.       05-09-2016 16:05 PM
Of course he comes in my mouth, kissing me after is not one of his or my goals,,
Kissing after you cum in her mouth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Kissing after you cum in her mouth.       05-09-2016 11:12 AM
He doesn't find it repulsive, but it's not needed on my end, we don't even think of it really.
Keeping in touch after playing
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > First Contact > Keeping in touch after playing       05-08-2016 23:52 PM
The only one of us that's number is given is his, I don't text anyone from our fwb, but we don't want friends were more of a momentary fun couple. After the moments over we don't desire contact but he's polite in communications with them.
BBC! ONLY?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > BBC! ONLY?       05-08-2016 23:37 PM
Preferences is what makes this fun for us, we really don't think our preferences limit us at all, although we don't ride the BBC wagon, our preferences have been a reason we have received the bs it limits you emails, we just block and go our merry way.
Question about Forum Posts. Also I am sorry message.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Question about Forum Posts. Also I am sorry message.       05-05-2016 08:36 AM
good advice
Flirting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Flirting       05-02-2016 15:47 PM
No
Wife dates boyfriend
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Wife dates boyfriend       04-28-2016 13:12 PM
Well, sounds very un lifestyle and more selfish relationship,, on your wifes part, and a SM that has no respect for you or your marriage, but you seem not to mind so you get what you settle for..
Quick shot
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Quick shot       04-21-2016 14:45 PM
I prefer they are fast ,,
Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties       04-20-2016 11:21 AM
I always go without, it's been that way since I married and moved out of my parents.
For the women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > For the women       04-16-2016 12:01 PM
If I wear heels, I am taller than him, never been an issue but he is the first man I dated who was shorter than me, really doesn't make a big difference to us. I wear sandals alot in summer :)
For the women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > For the women       04-16-2016 12:01 PM
If I wear heels, I am taller than him, never been an issue but he is the first man I dated who was shorter than me, really doesn't make a big difference to us. I wear sandals alot in summer :)
Photos loading
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Photos loading       04-14-2016 16:22 PM
I tried for months to upload pics
Birthday surprise
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Birthday surprise       04-14-2016 16:16 PM
Most sf, don't do the birthday surprise ,, we find its best to find them at events, cultivate a good relationship, then they are more open to fun nights with us,,
Needing help!!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Needing help!!!!!       04-14-2016 16:08 PM
Go to groups start one
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-14-2016 16:06 PM
Perfect
Are You Picky About The Certs You Read On There Page?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Are You Picky About The Certs You Read On There Page?       04-14-2016 13:08 PM
We use certs to see if we are the type they played with in the past saves time,,
Rough N Rowdy? Or soft n sweet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Rough N Rowdy? Or soft n sweet?       04-14-2016 13:05 PM
Really depends on the mood and moment,
SLS is someones hobby. Not a serious business.
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SLS is someones hobby. Not a serious business.       04-13-2016 13:31 PM
Got your money, I bought in at like 99 dollars no waste I've had lots of fun over the years ,,, use it to find events then go meet people and that's the best way to use this site ,,,, (it's got so many free members we refuse to meet them ,, )
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       04-13-2016 13:18 PM
O.T. we have met quite a few older couples at The Hop in Webster , 50's music to current, great fun watching all the couples hit the floor with their favorite songs
Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why is it so hot watching your wife with another guy       04-09-2016 14:00 PM
The female of our couple (me typing) would love to find a straight couple I could watch my hubby with while I watched! Very hard to find even in couples that claim the guy can't get it up,,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       04-09-2016 13:56 PM
Been there done that, it's pee, none of the guys would admit it, but since I was the one peeing so they would stop the "oh its gonna be great" I know for certain it's pee,, and many other women have said the same , if you like it kewl.
couples living with other couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > couples living with other couples       04-08-2016 12:31 PM
We don't look for others to become friends, no sleeping over after the fun, but if it sounds good to you go for it ...
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-06-2016 13:16 PM
I had the vaginal hysterectomy a little over a year ago and the HRT hadn't been great but health is and that's the main thing , cancer cells all gone. No sex drive at all to a healthy one for my fiancé, and night sweats finally gone for the most part. I hope soon you will be feeling better !!
Can you help a would-be newbie couple?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Can you help a would-be newbie couple?       04-05-2016 12:44 PM
No drama here, met in this LS neither trying to "finally" get the other to open to this, no dears no drama here..
Can you help a would-be newbie couple?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Can you help a would-be newbie couple?       04-04-2016 11:55 AM
Not interested ,,, drama heading in,,,
Did he cum or not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Did he cum or not?       04-02-2016 10:31 AM
No
A few days in a warm spot
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A few days in a warm spot       03-30-2016 02:01 AM
New Orleans ya can't go wrong
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-30-2016 01:27 AM
Humorous
your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       03-29-2016 09:53 AM
Good cup of coffee and a long walk on the beach with one of the rescues
Find out who is viewing you profile
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Find out who is viewing you profile       03-25-2016 01:58 AM
As others have said another site has it we don't like it ,,
House Parties or Hotel Parties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > House Parties or Hotel Parties       03-25-2016 01:53 AM
Our invites to hotel parties usually come from a venue or event we attend ,, house parties the two of us have not attended,, I have before I met him, he is hopeful though ....
Scared to death, people want to become best friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Scared to death, people want to become best friends.       03-21-2016 15:30 PM
We have friends and vanilla events we joined here to have hot sexy times, getting close takes a lot of it away, we prefer momentary friends , just what works for us, that is the neat thing about this lifestyle you can have your preference and eat it too :)
After almost two years with the same couple .this is how we still make it work .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > After almost two years with the same couple .this is how we still make it work .       03-20-2016 21:14 PM
It is awesome when people find what they are seeking, we are not seeking people to become this involved with but since it is what you saught, its awesome!!
Voice verification
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Voice verification       03-20-2016 21:12 PM
We dont do voice validations, if we plan to meet we are there, if your a fake you will be the one missing the meet, we dont want people in the lifestyle having our private numbers, etc,
Mastectomy ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Mastectomy ?       03-11-2016 16:39 PM
Most people would like to know,, not saying it would change their minds at all but knowing ahead is sometimes good .
meeting new people
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > meeting new people       03-04-2016 15:06 PM
We are attending a event that seems like it will be really neat relaxed one, it's a pub crawl in Austin for LS from another site, we find our momentary friends that way.
Bi Orgy
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi Orgy       02-23-2016 15:15 PM
When I was with my first partner, we attended a bi open party ,, not my cup of tea
What kind of pictures do you like to see in a profile?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > What kind of pictures do you like to see in a profile?       02-23-2016 14:56 PM
Vanilla pics of you smiling
posting age limits
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > posting age limits       02-23-2016 14:55 PM
Everyone has what they desire
Straight or BI
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Straight or BI       02-23-2016 14:53 PM
A lot of bI men list straight to improve the chances of hooking up ,,
Kiss 'N Telling Etiquette
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Kiss 'N Telling Etiquette       02-19-2016 19:56 PM
Kiss and tell is a no no for us and ours,,
Swinging with herpes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Swinging with herpes       02-19-2016 12:29 PM
We aren't active but are very picky and regular tests for both of us. Just makes sense to us
Meeting other couples on cruses
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Travel > Meeting other couples on cruses       02-19-2016 12:25 PM
No, when we take a cruise we aren't interested in LS activities, but there's swinger cruises announced on both sites we are on, maybe go on one of those?
Ever attempt a daytime meet up during lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ever attempt a daytime meet up during lunch?       02-19-2016 12:12 PM
We may meet for lunch to see if there is a click but not a thing would happen but lunch.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       02-16-2016 13:31 PM
We have moved from the noisy clubs for the most part to events and resorts
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-16-2016 13:29 PM
79 yesterday same expected today gulf Coast weather gotta love it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       02-16-2016 13:25 PM
Dislike
Swinger signs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Swinger signs       02-16-2016 13:23 PM
Friends of mine that have no idea we are in the LS know a lot and they are not closeted swingers, we prefer to not advertise in our vanilla life and day to day we don't want anyone approaching us unless it's at a LS event or venue. We are attending a 2nd annual pub crawl that hands out bracelets of colors for your participation levels and will be interesting to see if any vanilla we run into know it's a group of pervs lol.
BBC! Only?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BBC! Only?       02-15-2016 13:50 PM
The lifestyle is for each person/couple to experience what they desire,, we are not everyone's cup of tea,, we are some people's shot of tequila . .....
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       02-01-2016 10:07 AM
After Saturday night out around 5 I woke to his nice hardon, him sound asleep, enjoyed slowly waking him up just to put him back to sleep :)
Married but looking to swing single
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Married but looking to swing single       02-01-2016 09:58 AM
Drama,,
Anyone ever get burnt out on the LS?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Anyone ever get burnt out on the LS?       01-29-2016 12:16 PM
When I was a single female I took a break after about two years, then after six years as a couple we kinda got burnt out and did a lot of non lifestyle travel, started a business, .....
Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they       01-27-2016 03:08 AM
Why do men post in the women's thread,,? Or women in the mens,,No different than my posting here. Nice to see you Jaime I haven't been in chat awhile.
Seems you ladies want a man with a bit of game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Seems you ladies want a man with a bit of game?       01-26-2016 14:54 PM
This lady enjoys a clean,great smelling, humorous gentleman. We love cpls who can enjoy a beer around the campfire or dress for sensual nite out at a club or venue ,,, really into laid back mature cpls. The nude pics can be a real turn off, we much prefer to see that when time is right,, :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they       01-25-2016 11:48 AM
It is deceitful.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-22-2016 15:20 PM
Here comes the sun,
Why do couples that are looking for couples only show pics of woman in public gallery?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Why do couples that are looking for couples only show pics of woman in public gallery?       01-22-2016 14:46 PM
I have tried for months to upload a couple pics of us,, last time as has been the case for months site is unable
Threesomes - Kinky - Random - Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Threesomes - Kinky - Random - Fun       01-22-2016 14:44 PM
Hard fast rule,, we party out of town, keep our private life private.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they       01-22-2016 01:40 AM
We don't like to be decieved and we do not decieve others.
Need some input
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Need some input       01-22-2016 01:26 AM
Sorry to be blunt, but I am very blunt, he's being disrespectful,.
Swinging with a disability?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinging with a disability?       01-21-2016 11:51 AM
Only met one couple in our area , the wife used the wheelchair due to her MS , great couple but we didn't find it comfortable.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       01-21-2016 11:44 AM
241fun, same here , we say thanks but no thanks
Discrimination in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Discrimination in the lifestyle       01-21-2016 10:03 AM
Comfort levels with playmates is not discrimination.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-21-2016 09:48 AM
Morning coffee in a warm kitchen watching the neighborhood wake up ,, reading forums,,
Swinging with a disability?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Swinging with a disability?       01-21-2016 09:41 AM
When I the female was in my first swing relationship we met a couple whos female was in a wheelchair, had a great meeting and lovely time but to be honest never hooked up, just never got to the comfort level needed.
MFM play dates?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MFM play dates?       01-21-2016 01:29 AM
Mostly the same here.
Swinging during the Holidays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swinging during the Holidays?       12-16-2015 09:44 AM
We prefer the holidays are spent with family, New Years is about the only holiday we may get together with friends for a fun night.
New STD to worry about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > New STD to worry about       12-10-2015 09:14 AM
Great info thank you !
Full Swapping in separate rooms
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Full Swapping in separate rooms       12-10-2015 09:01 AM
We do not do separate beds, or rooms, we enjoy seeing and hearing each other, if we were going to do separate rooms, we would just meet one on one.
Hysterectomy questions.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Hysterectomy questions.       12-09-2015 02:49 AM
Had mine a little over a year ago, sex feels the same pretty much, no discomfort, pain, you may want a natural lube on hand but that's all I have experienced,,
Single men wtf!?!?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single men wtf!?!?       12-07-2015 10:16 AM
We have entertained three single men one was from here. We have been lucky I guess we haven't been stood up .
Swinging, Non-smokers, and Smokers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Swinging, Non-smokers, and Smokers       12-07-2015 09:42 AM
The female is a smoker and is always considerate , prefer other smokers but if non smokers prefer to keep orally fixated elsewhere
Why BBC?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Why BBC?       12-03-2015 11:30 AM
Never was an interest, we seek BWC here,, to each a fun journey!!
Questions to ask to set ground rules at first meet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Questions to ask to set ground rules at first meet       12-03-2015 11:27 AM
Better for you to find your own way in your journey, enjoy.
Why does noone like hair on the kitty
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Why does noone like hair on the kitty       12-03-2015 11:25 AM
Well it might make a come back to some, but most wont be going back to the caveman days,,
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.