Help
FORUMS
Back
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2763
Last 100 Displayed

Pubic Hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Pubic Hair       06-18-2017 14:44 PM
Not us.
Block vs Not Interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Block vs Not Interested       06-18-2017 14:42 PM
Blocking is easiest.
What does a younger man have to do to prove he is worthy of a mature couple?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > What does a younger man have to do to prove he is worthy of a mature couple?       05-19-2017 10:53 AM
I agree with the first poster,, bi but lists straight, coupled but has a single profile. Rather spend time pursuing those that are more compatible.
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       05-16-2017 12:14 PM
Draw a big bubble bath and grab a book. Long soak, let them figure it out..
Outting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Outting       05-16-2017 12:11 PM
We don't listen to podcasts, block all the "writer's" but condolences for those that do. Maybe they will be up again soon, damage is done!!
pregnant swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > pregnant swingers       05-13-2017 13:28 PM
Nope. We would not mesh.
Straight or BI
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Straight or BI       05-13-2017 13:26 PM
We appreciate honesty in profiles.
How is SLS working out for you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How is SLS working out for you?       05-04-2017 09:40 AM
Working well for us, we have some great couples interested in a weekend getaway and are looking forward to meet and greet before that weekend.
Are we in the minority
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Are we in the minority       05-03-2017 10:55 AM
Same ...
Women seducing men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women seducing men       05-02-2017 11:53 AM
It's fun when the desire to do so is there...
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       04-28-2017 11:46 AM
The beach! The Hop in Houston ..
the perfect birthday present for your wife is?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > the perfect birthday present for your wife is?       04-28-2017 11:45 AM
A crap ton of her face products you have to order and Molten Brown products she loves.
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       04-28-2017 11:42 AM
Love Fridays as it starts a weekend of fucking and fun for us.
Bi female needed asap
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Bi female needed asap       04-20-2017 17:54 PM
Desperation is not attractive.
Poly relationships
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Poly relationships       04-20-2017 17:52 PM
Think there is a poly area may have more info.Good luck.
Wife's first BBC surprise
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Wife's first BBC surprise       04-19-2017 15:16 PM
I'm gonna go a different route of advice.. how about giving her the opposite of the last,, have you asked her if she would like to enjoy a completely opposite evening,,, get a slow handed lover, soft sensual everything from lights to the gentleman who joins.. just might be what she's interested in if not then I'd say let her set up her next one.. if she doesnt,, take the hint.
Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       04-17-2017 11:36 AM
Well.. 55 and 50... Adding new friends to invite for a weekend getaway in June, if we can't find a fun mature couple we will entertain a truly single male for a weekend.. either way, lots of relaxing good humor movies sun and sex..
Her parents found out ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Her parents found out ??       04-17-2017 11:32 AM
To late to do what you should have.. been discreet.. it's out.. now embrace who you are and give them space to accept it.. you are adults no need to validate your life.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       04-12-2017 16:31 PM
$1.35.9 a gal at Kroger's with my card rewards...
What is the deal with FAKES?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > What is the deal with FAKES?       04-06-2017 08:45 AM
Don't mess with free members.. if they pay they are more serious..
Are we in the minority
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Are we in the minority       04-05-2017 10:02 AM
We are in the middle ,, we don't want ppl who are needy and want to text or email every day or even every week. We like once the connection is made to keep in touch with info about events and such and get together when all want. We don't want fwb in our personal life we have those slots filled.
What is the deal with FAKES?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > What is the deal with FAKES?       04-05-2017 09:53 AM
Stop feeding the fish... They got your pics to start a fake new profile and got off to your sexy talk ... You gave them all they came here for...
Should I let my Wife have her 1st Bi Experience Without Me?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Should I let my Wife have her 1st Bi Experience Without Me?       04-04-2017 09:56 AM
Lots of issues sounds like possible drama.
Nude swingers campground
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Nude swingers campground       03-29-2017 12:19 PM
LOR is the Mrs, favorite,, very well put together, run and fun.
Do american women like to be pounded by the guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Do american women like to be pounded by the guys       03-29-2017 09:58 AM
Like most its a time and person thing,, sometimes right away, sometimes not at all, depends on mood and moment.
do you swing with those who are Bi
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > do you swing with those who are Bi       03-29-2017 09:26 AM
No.
Does age matter when meeting a new couple
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Does age matter when meeting a new couple       03-29-2017 09:20 AM
Yes. We find more in common with those of our own age or older. We have no desire to be with those our kids age.
Body Piercings
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Body Piercings       03-29-2017 09:10 AM
To each their own. I, female have been with a couple that had piercings, I'll pass on another with them. He hasnt been with a woman pierced but is open to some but not heavily.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-23-2017 10:14 AM
Beach great this morning. Dogs loved it!
Squirting
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Squirting       03-22-2017 09:26 AM
Nope. We enjoy nice places, don't want ppl that can't enjoy them as well and would not want to have to purchase mattresses because some can't control their bladder.
Do you invite play partners or couples deep into your personal life
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you invite play partners or couples deep into your personal life       03-15-2017 12:30 PM
No.. keep a level of personal life separate.
Room for emotions when swinging?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Room for emotions when swinging?       03-15-2017 11:56 AM
We don't get attached,, its fun ,, can be no fun when too attached..
Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       03-03-2017 10:05 AM
Houston Texas still enjoying, we recently went to an event met a cpl decided to meet the weekend and spent last Saturday kicking around the city during day dancing drinks and laughs that night with two and a half hour of fun time and they left to their room smiling.
how many of you sleep in the nude
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > how many of you sleep in the nude       02-13-2017 09:31 AM
Most the time yes.
Advice on how to handle wife and her unexpected encounter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Advice on how to handle wife and her unexpected encounter       02-12-2017 10:16 AM
The lifestyle isn't about cheating, what she did was cheat. If your ok with it then great. I personally require more from my significant other.
Female Ejaculation Squirters
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Female Ejaculation Squirters       02-12-2017 10:12 AM
We just make sure we do not end up with anyone that has this issue and go have fun.
Black rings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Black rings       01-06-2017 10:14 AM
I have black and onyx rings I have worn forever, it means nothing.
Surprising your wife with MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Surprising your wife with MFM       01-06-2017 10:10 AM
Would not be a good idea for us. But, he does know the surprises I would like.
Open minded
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Open minded       10-31-2016 10:43 AM
We aren't being judgemental when we do not want to play with those that for whatever reason aren't compatible with us. We all have the right to preference and what turns us on.
Finding like minded people
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Finding like minded people       10-28-2016 09:26 AM
She uses FB for family and friends he has no FB.
Contacting those who aren't listed as bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Contacting those who aren't listed as bi       10-15-2016 10:30 AM
We feel it is respectful not to contact those we don't match up with. We prefer and appreciate others who do as well.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       10-07-2016 07:53 AM
Dinner and fun with cpl we met at event 2 weeks ago. One of the few cpl who match up.
Why do so many use KiK?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why do so many use KiK?       10-07-2016 07:50 AM
We dont use it.
What do you do when you are sexed out and everyone wants to go again?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > What do you do when you are sexed out and everyone wants to go again?       10-07-2016 07:35 AM
We dont have that happen. one and done here.
Should We Do It?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Should We Do It?       10-06-2016 21:03 PM
Agree with a lot of what has been said, disaster in the making,, very possibly,, love the line, wife finally came around,,
What is your favorite feature of SLS and why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is your favorite feature of SLS and why?       10-06-2016 09:19 AM
Notes section. More than once its been a help at the club or event.
WTF, how to deal with message from Newbie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > WTF, how to deal with message from Newbie       10-06-2016 09:17 AM
On the few times our female has been in the mood for extra males and able to play we found them at events. We have them blocked, easier to observe how a guy acts at a local dance hall or club, event, festival..
Stop pounding the ladies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Stop pounding the ladies       10-05-2016 11:36 AM
We dont make love to momentary friends. if thats what works for you rock on.
Why do so many use KiK?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why do so many use KiK?       10-04-2016 07:46 AM
We dont use it and see it all over as well.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       10-04-2016 07:31 AM
Glad that works for you. Im not one for things under my skin. To be honest im not upset with the issues it brought me.
Your first time experience
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Your first time experience       09-29-2016 14:43 PM
Club all night then played from 3 am to 7 am with a hotel party takeover.
Ass play
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Ass play       09-29-2016 14:37 PM
Nope.
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       09-29-2016 12:20 PM
We find them at events festivals resorts...
Straight or BI
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Straight or BI       09-29-2016 03:17 AM
Everyone has the right to what they enjoy and what they desire ,,, we find nothing sexy about MM activity,, our right to enjoy what turns us on.
Your Posted Photos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Your Posted Photos       09-26-2016 13:26 PM
T&A pics are part of the ls, we prefer clothed pics and thats what we send. We do have a cpl of him nude by the pool we send privately. Dont worry about those who will try to chide you about christian mingle, class is still attractive to many in the LS.
So, you coupled up. Now you've stopped swinging. Why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, you coupled up. Now you've stopped swinging. Why?       09-26-2016 13:09 PM
When I first met my S/O here I told him I had been out of playing for 3 years after losing my partner, I did not care to restart as a single or a couple. So while we coupled up it was only him that stopped and he has been encouraged to continue. I still love talking and keeping up with those i met years ago.
Triggers (What Attracts You)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Triggers (What Attracts You)       09-26-2016 00:18 AM
Tall broad shoulders great smile
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-25-2016 19:40 PM
Funny
Getting cum filled
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Getting cum filled       09-25-2016 19:34 PM
Yeah.. not even not ever.
Best way to back out after viewing new pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Best way to back out after viewing new pictures       09-25-2016 19:09 PM
Be honest. We dont feel the needed connection, we are flattered.
How do you meet couples or single ladies on here better
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do you meet couples or single ladies on here better       09-25-2016 12:21 PM
Actually it is a site rule to have a profile thats in line with what you claim you are. That way preferences are respected, like no sm, no cpls.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do you meet couples or single ladies on here better       09-25-2016 12:18 PM
Then you should have a couples profile.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do you meet couples or single ladies on here better       09-24-2016 14:17 PM
Events...resorts... the only way we meet...
Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?       09-22-2016 12:42 PM
We are respectful and loving no humiliation or such seek the same in our momentary friends. If a couple began humiliating or along those lines it would be a huge turn off and the evening would end.
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       09-22-2016 12:20 PM
No.
Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?       09-22-2016 12:13 PM
We dont feel the need to disect it. We just enjoy what we enjoy if others need a definition they can decide and label how ever they need.
How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't       09-20-2016 13:55 PM
Friend of mines husband kept on her ... she finally gave in because she was sick of hearing it, used the LS to find a great guy left dipshit husband who is now a sm still trying to get what he wanted 6 yrs ago... her,, shes remarried travelling and enjoying a great vanilla life.
Cant seem to find single women
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Cant seem to find single women       09-20-2016 00:49 AM
Go to nudist\ swinger friendly events
How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't       09-20-2016 00:46 AM
Trust is a must..
Watching
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Watching       09-19-2016 19:03 PM
We go to nudist resorts that hold swinger events, just because we are naked not once did it make anyone more apt to play... neither does booze...
LS after a hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > LS after a hysterectomy       09-18-2016 18:12 PM
I have found ways to enjoy the LS although there are medical reasons I cannot enjoy intercourse. And there are many medical issues that will stop you from enjoying, you may have to find different ways.
B.N.A
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > B.N.A       09-17-2016 14:47 PM
ok...
What to say in first email?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > First Contact > What to say in first email?       09-17-2016 02:34 AM
I never send a first email.
LS after a hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > LS after a hysterectomy       09-16-2016 15:35 PM
Surviving a hysterectomy here as well, thin lining makes it nearly impossible to enjoy sex so im relegated to enjoy giving oral which I really enjoy. We have it in our profiles.
The outdated photos conundrum
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > The outdated photos conundrum       09-16-2016 15:25 PM
Waiting for the site to be able to edit pics... may have to take new ones by time its fixed.
First timers with questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > First timers with questions       09-16-2016 15:04 PM
We dont have a hard rule so we let the moments dictate if the other initiates it we will go along but not needed.
All we would like is to find people with like goals tell me what you are looking for?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > All we would like is to find people with like goals tell me what you are looking for?       09-16-2016 07:47 AM
We are the same in respect that we would like a cpl we can enjoy time, events ,weekends with and allow the natural attraction and build up , but we doubt it will ever happen, so far great fun people we have met but none that have that special click.
While you're here, what are you avoiding doing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > While you're here, what are you avoiding doing?       09-15-2016 11:23 AM
Not a thing all caught up on stuff.
sucking cock
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > sucking cock       09-13-2016 14:04 PM
TOP thanks for the laugh,
Male in mfm fell in love
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Male in mfm fell in love       09-13-2016 13:19 PM
Pop em and drop em, no long term drama
sucking cock
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > sucking cock       09-13-2016 13:18 PM
I'll give a great blow job but I'm not handing out pills having some drama from a dumb reaction that's bad,
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-13-2016 07:48 AM
buzz ballz over ice.
how to politely tell someone no over email.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > how to politely tell someone no over email.       09-12-2016 21:23 PM
Thanks but we don't feel we are compatible.
When do you know it is time to swing anymore?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > When do you know it is time to swing anymore?       09-12-2016 16:02 PM
We enjoy the atmosphere, and social aspect of clubs and ls events so we go with no more idea in our heads than we are there to flirt, tease, then please each other, amazing that we will be approached by a cpl or single because they watch the way we are so into each other, and want to enjoy too, go have fun make each other the center of attention. Enjoy momentary friends in your evening.
How many Single Bi females looking for Male partner are there?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > How many Single Bi females looking for Male partner are there?       09-11-2016 15:59 PM
Not many, sf have better luck unattached
Single men why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Single men why?       09-09-2016 12:57 PM
Couples only parties, events, clubs, they are out there, just gotta look.
Can love be found on this site?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Can love be found on this site?       09-08-2016 11:47 AM
Found my S/O here, we were together 10 years, till his health took him, now I am engaged to a great guy I met here, been together 3 plus years,, it can be found,,
Blocking. For good reason, and for an unexplained reason.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Blocking. For good reason, and for an unexplained reason.       09-08-2016 10:26 AM
I block ppl because there is no intetest, something in their profile is a turnoff, or they constantly look at the profile and never contact.
Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       09-08-2016 10:01 AM
I like being able to "miss out" on things that hold no intetest, or attraction.
Post Date ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post Date ??       09-08-2016 09:54 AM
Probobly the same way you connected with them. Email text,....
Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       09-06-2016 18:16 PM
Not mine or my female friends.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-06-2016 18:14 PM
Happy
First conversation about swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > First conversation about swinging       09-06-2016 16:47 PM
We were both singles and met here.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       09-06-2016 11:22 AM
When shooting pool and end up picking up a cpl for mfm i guess thats a surpass
Your Posted Photos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Your Posted Photos       09-06-2016 11:14 AM
I dont think they succeed thats why they come here thinking its easier and less work.
How to teach a man how to kiss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to teach a man how to kiss       09-06-2016 11:11 AM
Teen years wete busy and fun, but we are enjoying this phase.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to teach a man how to kiss       09-06-2016 10:14 AM
We are way past the teenager stage, and do not care to go back to it, lol
Husbands why MFM such a turn on?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Husbands why MFM such a turn on?       09-06-2016 09:53 AM
Its great for us ladies to see our partners in a MFM as well,, esp if like us our female is no longer able to enjoy the LS, thankfully she was before her surgery. But, not as well received for women to watch as it is for men.
Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?       09-06-2016 09:38 AM
We just choose what makes us comfortable, and straight guys where there is no option for misunderstanding is the most comfortable for us, can we be sure they are straight and not liars, no, but we do all we can to insure a fun relaxed time for all we agree to meet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to teach a man how to kiss       09-06-2016 07:29 AM
We are not here to teach, ,
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.