Help
FORUMS
Back
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2661
Last 100 Displayed

On the fence with comdoms
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > On the fence with comdoms       08-31-2016 13:28 PM
Only go bare with each other.
vaginal dryness recommendations ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > vaginal dryness recommendations ??       08-29-2016 15:58 PM
I've used coconut oil, bit only apply right before it's needed,
Mixing vanilla world with LS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Mixing vanilla world with LS       08-29-2016 15:51 PM
We never bring vanilla and LS together,, ruins to much.
Triggers (What Attracts You)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Triggers (What Attracts You)       08-29-2016 15:46 PM
Clean shaven males, tall, broad shoulders, warm smile.
Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties       08-23-2016 15:04 PM
I don't wear them, has nothing to do with being a slut and all to do with personal comfort.
Kissing after you cum in her mouth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Kissing after you cum in her mouth.       08-23-2016 15:01 PM
He has never kissed me right after, probably cause he's not interested in tasting it but he has kissed me good night etc,,,
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       08-16-2016 23:31 PM
Meets,, they were ok, we were ok with them, nice evening.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-16-2016 11:50 AM
Here we are having a week of rain, so work and packing up old stuff to get rid of
We want FRIENDS Really???????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > We want FRIENDS Really???????       08-13-2016 13:58 PM
We are clear we only wsnt momentary friends. Got all the vanilla ones we care to.
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-13-2016 13:56 PM
The lifestythei s for each cpl/single to experience what they are attracted to. Just because we are here does not mean we cannot have preferences.
Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?       08-13-2016 13:45 PM
Exactly why we do not play with bi males more than the health concerns, the whole pushing bi on others, IE. slipping cocks into mouths. We would end the play with someones feelings really hurt. We do not prescribe to everyone should try it.
Birth control
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Birth control       08-09-2016 17:26 PM
My current method is hysterectomy and condoms before that I had used bc pills with sponge and condoms.
Pussy and ass Spanking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Pussy and ass Spanking       08-09-2016 17:19 PM
Do you like to be kneed in the balls.... auto reaction... my humor gets me in trouble....
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-09-2016 11:52 AM
Planning my 50 birthday coming up. Excited and looking forward!!
Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       08-09-2016 11:43 AM
Many straight guys you just have to talk to and when they admit they are bi make notes and move along. Check the CDC for stats on which bi group carries a higher rate of std. Make up your own mind about risks your willing to take.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       08-09-2016 01:47 AM
Business pages... everyday... lol book keeping for small businesses.
Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off       08-09-2016 01:33 AM
Im straight but both partners ive had in the 13 years of swinging I did a g/g session so he could see and enjoy. He did. Like I told him they are all the same no need to do it again. Just imagine different face body whatever.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       08-09-2016 01:28 AM
Every day sometime he gets great head.
Bareback couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bareback couples       08-09-2016 01:27 AM
dudes fantasy.. no one wants to catch herpes aids all the crap from to many partners so yeah not many at least in our circles.
Pregnant during swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pregnant during swinging       08-09-2016 01:23 AM
Yep know someone who the condom slipped she had an abortion. They took a long break never did find it appealing after I guess. We still chat and they still enjoy the ppl and atmosphere of the swinging but limit to g/g hes V safe. Told Mister he may want to think about the V safe himself. I used pills and condoms with speracide after they divulged that info thankfully never an issue now no worry with hystrectomy.
Married Couple seeking interview to confirm hall pass for husband
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Married Couple seeking interview to confirm hall pass for husband       08-09-2016 01:11 AM
We do this all the time. I the fem dont play anymore due to health issues. Some guys that get me going I give some long slow oral to while he watches my fiance and his fem. Even though im not involved I make sure to meet greet and enjoy the evening just when its time for play they have mfm fun Ive gotten great with cameras phones etc we always capture on theirs if they want to send us some kewl but most like keeping it for themselves. This has cuted the take one for the team too!
The Lazy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > The Lazy       08-09-2016 00:56 AM
We go to events bars nudist resorts.The last thing we want is to try dating. We dont want anyone who neefs to be cajoled romanced any of that. Be yourself have fun we succeed 8 out of 10 tumes. Without all that hoopla.
Birth control
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Birth control       08-08-2016 22:38 PM
Hystetectomy
Bareback couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bareback couples       08-08-2016 22:32 PM
We are a safe sex cpl.
Why do we wait till the middle of the night?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why do we wait till the middle of the night?       08-08-2016 22:30 PM
Im the dance and party socializer hes the one that plays so when he and our momentary friend are ready i will go but id rather stay and have fun at the event club whetever. But must respect others desires to a point.
Whats the best way to pick up women for a 3some
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Whats the best way to pick up women for a 3some       08-08-2016 11:23 AM
Like a six pack....
Am I in the Right place
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Am I in the Right place       08-08-2016 10:20 AM
I did what you are with the first partner who wanted to explore his bi side. Relationship fell apart after 8 yrs. I no longer viewed him as before and had no desire to be with him. Finally not knowing how to explain and seeing no way either of us would want to continue in a unsatisfying non sexual relationship I ended it. Be more in tune with yourself than I was.
What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome       08-05-2016 13:50 PM
When we saught sm we looked for humor respect laid back and not too nervous. We werent looking for it to become more than momentary friends good memory everyone went away with.
Eliminating yourself in your profile
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Eliminating yourself in your profile       08-05-2016 13:37 PM
We see things included in profiles all the time that are turn offs we just add notes and go about our day.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Hormone Replacement Therapy       08-03-2016 21:01 PM
After my hystetectomy I have been prescibed progesterone and estrogen very small doses .. no hasnt helped thinking bio identical ones...
Why am I so biased?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why am I so biased?       08-03-2016 16:08 PM
I can understand, Im a female and while watching girl play is fine guy play total turnoff, crazy maybe but its how im geared.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-03-2016 15:16 PM
Wet... lol going to temple/belton and spend a wknd in the pool naked in the country.
Why is it so hard to find NSA partners?
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Why is it so hard to find NSA partners?       08-03-2016 14:52 PM
Same issue here, me the female enjoyed a great hot sexcapades till hysterectomy took the ability to enjoy sex. We put it in our profile and have met some great ppl who like that I meet chat socialize and take pic or video for them, seems they like meeting so they know we are honest no drama here.
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       08-03-2016 14:29 PM
Kegels. Strengthen that muscle.
Cock pictures
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Cock pictures       08-03-2016 14:22 PM
*the* damn keys...
Cock pictures
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Cock pictures       08-03-2016 14:15 PM
In tools you can find tbe rules as well as when you go to upload them. Read. I personally am glad they dont allow them on site.
Playing with couples in the same neighborhood?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Playing with couples in the same neighborhood?       08-03-2016 14:13 PM
No.. we dont invite drama ..
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       08-01-2016 15:47 PM
Shrimp cocktail
Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.       08-01-2016 09:44 AM
Yes, I had a partner in the LS for 6 yrs we were together, didnt work out and after 3 yrs as a singleF in the LS met another single and we have been a cpl in our vanilla and ls lives since.
SEPARTED DELEMA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SEPARTED DELEMA       08-01-2016 09:35 AM
Took 2 yrs to get my divorce. Cost was great but worth it. Cheaters bring drama.
Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples: When a bi man initiates contact?       07-29-2016 11:12 AM
We assume since he is bi, he would be intetested in both.
Did he cum or not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Did he cum or not?       07-28-2016 21:37 PM
No,
Curious question for Couple's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Curious question for Couple's       07-28-2016 21:36 PM
We both had profiles when we met here, he maintains our couples profile he has, and I maintain this one,,
Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?       07-26-2016 10:41 AM
We always cover the room because we dont entertain at home, so we are staying the night.
I love watching other guys fuck my wife!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I love watching other guys fuck my wife!       07-22-2016 07:28 AM
Coffee up the nose at that one remark.. smdh
Women seducing men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women seducing men       07-22-2016 00:04 AM
Im not much of a seducer,, there are a few times i can say i was, but the chenistry was awesome already.
Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       07-21-2016 13:47 PM
Excellent post Tramp... exactly how we feel.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-20-2016 15:30 PM
Books at one clients for their small business then 4 rescue dogs have adoption meets then dinner with old friends around a fire pit and drinks..
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-20-2016 13:45 PM
Its Texas in July.. Hot dry humid...
Odd rejection - what happened?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Odd rejection - what happened?       07-20-2016 13:19 PM
Just dont say can we get this over with already .. kinda buzz kills it.. lol
Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.       07-18-2016 13:53 PM
Both men I have been involved with seem to begin having the bi curious thing as they experiment more in the LS, maybe age, I don't know, had to let the one go, had a long talk with current one.
Question for anyone on age variations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for anyone on age variations       07-18-2016 13:44 PM
No one our kids or parents ages,,
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-16-2016 11:41 AM
Beach time with drinks then some pool and a movie shower and dinner out then bed and a movie
Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses       07-16-2016 11:39 AM
Smooth, exactly, we see that phrase and know the hidden meaning, note profile and move on,,,
Cockrings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Cockrings       07-16-2016 11:36 AM
Odd looking, not something I care for around me, met a guy once and told him not gonna happen bro.
Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses       07-16-2016 10:33 AM
Open minded disclaimer,,,
Overnight MFM's
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Overnight MFM's       07-16-2016 09:54 AM
Some posters are just better blocked
Giving guys some credit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Giving guys some credit.       07-15-2016 11:06 AM
Don't really get the topic, but good luck.
Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       07-14-2016 13:48 PM
No one should push any agenda on others if they do then they put themselves in that position.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       07-13-2016 14:58 PM
Never have expectations, never disappointed.
Lost erection due to condom?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Lost erection due to condom?       07-13-2016 14:56 PM
Since most play with condoms it makes sense that the men will need to experiment with some condoms to find what works for them, better to do before you meet couples/singles/ to find out which ones work.
Filtering out Straight Men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Filtering out Straight Men       07-13-2016 14:50 PM
@shesmooth,, applaud your honest reply,
3-some problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some problem       07-13-2016 12:30 PM
Poster hasnt been online in 95 days and profile left was a sm bi dude. Dont think it worked out..
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       07-12-2016 18:27 PM
Profile names validations of those played with all good for determining compatibility...
Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?       07-12-2016 17:37 PM
Always pay for the room since we are usually staying after. We dont do sleepovers.
Filtering out Straight Men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Filtering out Straight Men       07-12-2016 17:27 PM
Its always the same excuse bi men wont get str8 ppl to invite them, so to get invites etc they feel its ok to lie.
Swinging with what Started as Vanilla Friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinging with what Started as Vanilla Friends       07-12-2016 15:50 PM
If it thteatens your stability and relationship. Its cut off time. We dont seek call backs.. gets boring and we arent here to find boyfriend and girlfriends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       07-12-2016 15:46 PM
True.. its easy to avoid just dont do that position.. which is what we do avoid the liars as best we can and avoid certain positions. Not really hard to do.
New Profile View – FEATURE PREVIEW
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Profile View – FEATURE PREVIEW       07-12-2016 15:33 PM
Great to block those who look every week and those do far you wonder why they are even looking
3-some vs. 4-some?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some vs. 4-some?       07-11-2016 20:13 PM
Hot Wife vs Cuckold
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hot Wife vs Cuckold       07-11-2016 19:55 PM
We seek the same except Hot Husband and Wife likes to watch.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       07-11-2016 19:54 PM
sated
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-11-2016 15:14 PM
Lazy days enjoying drinks walking the beach and lots of laughs..
Doing married chicks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Doing married chicks       07-11-2016 15:12 PM
We look at cheaters no matter the sob stories or gender the same too much bs that can/will ruin any fun.
Mondays Suck
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Mondays Suck       07-11-2016 15:09 PM
Sorry to previous poster.. Lost a friend of 22 yrs myself..
how do we open our private photos on the first email
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > how do we open our private photos on the first email       07-10-2016 20:50 PM
Make sure they want them,,
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       07-10-2016 20:44 PM
It would happen once and the fun would be over.
The lifestyle isn't fun anymore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The lifestyle isn't fun anymore.       07-06-2016 12:14 PM
You have to actively put a lot of energy into finding the right place for you. I have been a single female, had a partner for 6 years, single female for 2 again,, now a couple again with my fiance, each time I had to find my niche and did,, just takes time.
im a bi femal unhappliy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > im a bi femal unhappliy       07-06-2016 12:09 PM
Lol,, single male at home dick in hand,,, yeppers,,
Single Men Advice in the Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single Men Advice in the Lifestyle       07-06-2016 10:09 AM
Better if written by someone that has had success...
The lifestyle isn't fun anymore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The lifestyle isn't fun anymore.       07-06-2016 10:01 AM
It has changed ... not for the better.. we have changed as well.. glad we got to enjoy those days.
my husband wants to by him self
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > my husband wants to by him self       07-06-2016 09:15 AM
Smell that son.. thats drama.
Under served
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Under served       07-04-2016 12:12 PM
There are a ton of SM,,, luck and location with something to make you stand out is your best chance.
Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW       07-04-2016 10:28 AM
What is the purpose of this little addition? Others look and we are suppose to see they did and read their profile and email them? I just turned it off,, who the hell cares who looks. If we are interested we email, most the time we have seen the profiles, they arent more interesting than they were before,,
My wife wants me to eat cum?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > My wife wants me to eat cum?       07-04-2016 09:42 AM
Not sure how swinging would help.
New Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New Swingers       07-04-2016 09:09 AM
First thing I did was read the forums...
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-03-2016 11:51 AM
Enjoying a 3 day weekebd no kids no fiance no leaving the house.... aahhhh
Goodbye Le Trapeze
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Goodbye Le Trapeze       07-03-2016 11:42 AM
Heard it was old and out of date nevrr went.
Other Couple Turn off
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Other Couple Turn off       07-03-2016 09:55 AM
We use the sites for events not meeting off the site but at events.
My wife wants me to eat cum?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > My wife wants me to eat cum?       07-03-2016 08:45 AM
Its just as uncomfortable for the female of a guy that wants to try this. I do not encourage it total turn off.
To whom it may concern
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To whom it may concern       07-01-2016 06:40 AM
I just laughed till organisms in my coffee came out my nose. Great way to get put in the no way catagory.
Do men enjoy a bigger woman?
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Do men enjoy a bigger woman?       06-30-2016 10:26 AM
Like with anything some do.. some dont.
Cock Beautiful
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Cock Beautiful       06-30-2016 05:31 AM
no
ED drugs online
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > ED drugs online       06-30-2016 05:29 AM
Seems like your risking a lot,, anyone ever worry your going to have some bad effects..
Why does noone like hair on the kitty
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Why does noone like hair on the kitty       06-29-2016 14:19 PM
Not a clean area,, no play.
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       06-29-2016 09:39 AM
Absolutely ,,,,
An OH SHIT moment in the lifestyle or on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > An OH SHIT moment in the lifestyle or on SLS.       06-28-2016 10:12 AM
Thankfully we have been discreet and no drama and prefer those with the same ability.
If I Were A Couple:
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If I Were A Couple:       06-27-2016 21:08 PM
Copied.. ditto... ike it or not, most in the lifestyle (singles and couples all) will choose a straight SM over a Bi SM any day of the week. it's just the way that it is.
4th of July 2016 plans
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 4th of July 2016 plans       06-27-2016 19:28 PM
Beach house party.
bi or not females
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > bi or not females       06-27-2016 11:27 AM
Straight is better than bi for me or curious. For us it takes girl play oyt of the arena since its rare I find a female im attracted to.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.