Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2220
Last 100 Displayed

New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       11-22-2014 00:14 AM
Why are there do many duplicate hot date posts??
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-21-2014 15:40 PM
Rainy and chilly.. Perfect for soup making and bread baking..
Couples - shes a yes, he's a no .
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Couples - shes a yes, he's a no .       10-27-2014 11:24 AM
Yeah,, that never works,,
Being blocked for no reason
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Being blocked for no reason       10-27-2014 11:16 AM
Blocking is one way of weeding out those your not interested in. Cuts out a bunch of bs.
Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!       10-16-2014 10:56 AM
The ppl who claim to "squirt" don't want it to be proven to them that it is pee, you can offer ways for it to be proven all day and they wont want to know.
Bi husband
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Bi husband       10-13-2014 08:07 AM
anytime he wants divorced he is welcome to do so.
squirting after hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > squirting after hysterectomy       10-13-2014 07:32 AM
The thing is that the ppl that claim to "squirt" don't want to know ...makes them feel better not having it proven to them.
Help Us Make Our Fantasy A Reality
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Help Us Make Our Fantasy A Reality       10-13-2014 07:20 AM
Welcome to the forums,, good luck.
Others with young(er) kids
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Others with young(er) kids       10-04-2014 11:58 AM
Find a babysitter, who is reliable and you can trust so you can have a nite out for yourselves..
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       10-03-2014 09:35 AM
Wasn't looking for a partner when I found a sm here, we clicked and he is involved in my vanilla life, I was out of the LS when I met him for a cpl years, and let him know I am NOT interested in the LS any longer, he can enjoy as a SM.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-02-2014 13:26 PM
The cold front isn't here yet,, biggest bitch of the day,, Im ready for the sweats and tshirts and fireplace days ..
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-02-2014 13:17 PM
Sunny and bright,, waiting on a cold front tonight
Why We Love The Occasional MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why We Love The Occasional MFM       10-01-2014 07:27 AM
I enjoy my partner and another male now and again, however the single male never "makes love" to me, this is swinging not eharmony.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-30-2014 07:06 AM
Washing and drying all the winter clothes in hopes of using them this winter,,,,
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       09-30-2014 07:04 AM
Pass ......
Help!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Help!!       09-30-2014 07:00 AM
Read profiles and find the ones that you match with. I certainly do not meet others to be exclusive with, or those that want to limit my experiences and enjoyment. Jealousy does just that.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-27-2014 12:11 PM
Best sex partner I had was 26 yrs my senior,, always preferred older than my own age.
what do we do
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > what do we do       09-25-2014 13:56 PM
Yep you got it all screwed up.
Do you mind when you get a compliment - or,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you mind when you get a compliment - or,       09-25-2014 11:36 AM
If they would leave it at me answering thanks it would be fine, but like poster below said, there are pics or emails and then it is a bother.
Cream Pie
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Cream Pie       09-25-2014 09:37 AM
Safe play here only........so nope
Quick advise please
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Quick advise please       09-24-2014 12:23 PM
This is a good way to be in a drama situation,,, not all women want to be surprised,, I personally feel that is sneaky and dis respectful. Would go over like a lead balloon here.
Is it possible for a STRAIGHT female to be successful in the lifestyle?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Is it possible for a STRAIGHT female to be successful in the lifestyle?       09-22-2014 10:02 AM
I was a single straight female for years and had a blast in the lifestyle..
husband wants to explore his bi-side
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > husband wants to explore his bi-side       09-22-2014 09:37 AM
I would drop my s/o like a hot potatoe.
are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       09-19-2014 11:22 AM
Less emotions the better,, its for fun and fucking not a life partner..
People who don't certify back
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > First Contact > People who don't certify back       09-18-2014 11:18 AM
we don't accept or give ,,,,,,,,,
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-18-2014 11:17 AM
watching the rain on my forget me nots by my bedroom window as the sun comes up
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       09-18-2014 07:44 AM
Get someone with a smaller penis,,
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       09-17-2014 14:11 PM
looks horrid ,, just leave us the ability to use old view we will be happy,,
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       09-17-2014 13:56 PM
Fantasy : Finding a female who clicks with him and doesn't mind me watching only, yup the one that will never be fulfilled!
charging to meet?
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > charging to meet?       09-17-2014 09:22 AM
Never pay and always report those that try that shit.
Do you still play while on your period?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you still play while on your period?       09-15-2014 08:23 AM
No,,,, no...no....
Sweating during sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sweating during sex       09-09-2014 07:11 AM
If its hot sweaty action going on, I don't mind drops on my back..........
group texting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > group texting       09-08-2014 07:14 AM
We don't text , he gives his number out and he deals with ppl, I don't care to sext or to text and I prefer emails.
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       09-01-2014 09:11 AM
Lol,, a lot miss out because they don't answer,, umm if they don't answer that is your answer,,,, not interested... obviously they are not missing out.
Anonymous Forum Posts
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Anonymous Forum Posts       09-01-2014 07:49 AM
Any time there is an anonymous option it just causes issues,, example the chat room always and I mean ALWAYS people making rooms that are beastiality, and pedophilic in origin because they can do so anonymously,,
4 way is impossible
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > 4 way is impossible       08-31-2014 19:22 PM
Sorry, I don't fuck ppl Im not attracted to and since my partner loves me he would not ask me to do someone I wouldn't fuck if I was a single.
Emails to others!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Emails to others!       08-29-2014 21:51 PM
I delete without reply any email that is obvious that they have not read the profile......
No sex for a year OR no cell phone for a year
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No sex for a year OR no cell phone for a year       08-29-2014 17:12 PM
Take the sex,, I cant live without my phone
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-29-2014 16:23 PM
Sassy
contacted again via email from single male
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > contacted again via email from single male       08-27-2014 08:09 AM
That generic "we are looking into and fixing please be patient" is getting like a year old and same issues,,, but hey we got a RADIO!
Full swap and safe sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Full swap and safe sex       08-27-2014 07:54 AM
We know condoms aren't fail proof, but we do all we can to keep from getting anything and for us that limits our play and the ppl we play with.
We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!       08-26-2014 08:00 AM
BLT no one reads profiles.....
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       08-14-2014 09:04 AM
Prefer classy tasteful pics that do not include your genitals. HUGE turn off to get pics of genitals, etc.
Milf or Cougar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Milf or Cougar       08-14-2014 09:02 AM
Not a Milf, Cougar, or any of those terms.
What's wrong with cuckold playing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What's wrong with cuckold playing?       08-14-2014 08:40 AM
If you enjoy it good,, no interest here,
People finding you and discussing your private life in Public area
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > People finding you and discussing your private life in Public area       08-13-2014 13:10 PM
Have to figure out how to keep your personal life more personal and discreet.
Moderators that use the invite option to a group
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Moderators that use the invite option to a group       08-12-2014 18:13 PM
If I get a group invite and decline it I DONT want them able to invite me again.
What is the etiquette for room in a gangbang?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What is the etiquette for room in a gangbang?       08-07-2014 09:48 AM
You cover costs, asking for donations is like selling your wife and in my opinion is tacky. If you cant afford it then save up. Cant believe its even a question.
Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       08-06-2014 14:13 PM
You must not know that 99 percent don't read profiles
Question for guys and girls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Question for guys and girls       08-06-2014 10:10 AM
True confidence is sexy ,, not loud and bragging to me that isn't confidence..
This question is for all the Bi women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > This question is for all the Bi women       08-06-2014 01:52 AM
Def divorce
chemistry importance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > chemistry importance       08-05-2014 22:46 PM
Exactly,, Wanna,, maybe XXXXX will eventually get one of the many yes it is important yes, yes, yes even just for sex,
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-05-2014 12:25 PM
School days start and lifestyle meet and greets are off the table for a few months.
Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       08-05-2014 12:23 PM
Hilarious
Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Men       08-02-2014 10:56 AM
Always cute when ppl with no experience or time on a site come on and start telling others who have been here years, have found pics from this site on profiles others made, who know the safety of pic here are not safe,, Enjoy your journey.
Letting vanilla friends know.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Letting vanilla friends know.       08-02-2014 10:12 AM
Just come back and let us know when it blows up and maybe the next group of newbies with the same question wont make the same mistake,
chemistry importance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > chemistry importance       08-02-2014 10:01 AM
With the E.D drugs guys get ,, would not surprise me they can stay hard even if they are with someone they don't have chemistry with........
chemistry importance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > chemistry importance       08-01-2014 12:58 PM
My goal is to have sex with ppl I would enjoy being with in non sexual environments as well so that is what I seek and what I find.
Running into someone you know
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Running into someone you know       08-01-2014 10:19 AM
we don't play with vanilla friends,
chemistry importance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > chemistry importance       08-01-2014 10:06 AM
If there is no chemistry why would I want to have sex ? Just to have sex,,, never been a fan of the cause I can way of thinking.
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       07-31-2014 17:33 PM
Its ok, pics are huge,, very boxy looking on the preview .....gotta say I like this one better,
Just doing a survey for a party Idea that I have
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Just doing a survey for a party Idea that I have       07-31-2014 12:39 PM
Not here. We have to have chemistry to fuck.
No full swap=no interest?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No full swap=no interest?       07-30-2014 13:10 PM
Welcome, and to answer you honestly some cpls will say yes and some will say no, each cpl and single is here for different reasons and what turns you on and is fun isn't to others,, just keep looking for those who are similar and enjoy your journey.
Video Chat Meeting/
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > First Contact > Video Chat Meeting/       07-30-2014 07:35 AM
Don't cam, Skype, ............ not with family and not with anyone here,
Dance floor Seduction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Dance floor Seduction       07-25-2014 10:52 AM
ok
New trend: Let the hair flow .shaving and waxing are dying trend world wide .you still say yes?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > New trend: Let the hair flow .shaving and waxing are dying trend world wide .you still say yes?       07-25-2014 07:43 AM
In the 80's when I was a teenager I didn't know a thing about swinging, I shaved my pubic hair because I didn't like it, so for me it is not and has never been a trend.
New trend: Let the hair flow .shaving and waxing are dying trend world wide .you still say yes?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > New trend: Let the hair flow .shaving and waxing are dying trend world wide .you still say yes?       07-24-2014 11:36 AM
Nope
No sex off craigslist .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No sex off craigslist .       07-22-2014 08:27 AM
I read many posts here about ppl finding other swingers on CL...... hmm if they disappear from here,, maybe they met one of these crazies!
No sex off craigslist .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No sex off craigslist .       07-22-2014 07:47 AM
Investigators in the town of Wyoming, a Grand Rapids suburb, released new details about the deaths of Oppenneer and his 18-year-old girlfriend, Brooke Slocumb, who was eight months pregnant when she also was killed last week. Slocumb's unborn child did not survive. The couple had arranged to meet with a stranger they'd met on Craigslist, police say. Investigators say Slocumb had apparently used emails to arrange to meet with Oestrike in a money-for-sex encounter that was supposed to happen at a park in Wyoming late on the night of July 12.
HAIRY PUSSY
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > HAIRY PUSSY       07-19-2014 12:46 PM
Nope never
WHO WANTS TO FIX THIS SITE, SO IT WORKS
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > WHO WANTS TO FIX THIS SITE, SO IT WORKS       07-19-2014 12:44 PM
welcome to the forums,, I think.
Being On Display
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Being On Display       07-19-2014 10:20 AM
I haven't been to any such parties but the circle of friends I party with would never have that attitude, they are all experienced and respectful. I am turned on by watching the sexy progression of others coming together and have had others complain I don't join , or get naked and the hosts are friends so they tell them, no means no and she is an absolute No, unless she likes you and then she will tell you.
best way to get started
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > best way to get started       07-19-2014 10:13 AM
Welcome to the Forums,,,,,,,, events, clubs, groups that can be found on the sites you are on....... and reading the forums because there are a lot who post similar to yours here. Some great and some funny and some idiot responses, but pretty useful.
new to site and looking for friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > new to site and looking for friends       07-17-2014 05:02 AM
Welcome to the forums......
Hi, I;m Bi, why is it soo hard to find REAL other bi gals
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hi, I;m Bi, why is it soo hard to find REAL other bi gals       07-16-2014 06:56 AM
Equally picky about both sexes here.
feeling the waters out for threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > feeling the waters out for threesome       07-12-2014 10:36 AM
Sometimes pillow talk is just that and where they want to keep it as well.... I know I have said some things during sex and then at a later time my partner would mention it and I would have to remind him sometimes pillow talk is just that.... talk.
Hot tub suprise
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Hot tub suprise       07-12-2014 10:05 AM
Of course the gun isn't IN the hot tub is right beside me in a towel beside my drink and smoke on the built around deck..... Smh.
Chat constantly offline
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Chat constantly offline       07-10-2014 10:13 AM
anyone else having this issue
Chat constantly offline
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Chat constantly offline       07-10-2014 10:13 AM
Chat and I.M both constantly offline and then reconnect , and before the support says its me or my connection, the other site chat is fine and there are others getting logged out of chat as well...........
Hot tub suprise
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Hot tub suprise       07-10-2014 10:02 AM
.38 is always by me not a good one to surprise......... and hard to explain why I was enjoying my hot tub and had to shoot a naked stranger.......
first time threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > first time threesome       07-09-2014 11:01 AM
Events, Bars (usually vanilla during Houston events) and beaches,, we found two this past six mo.
Too fast!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Too fast!!       07-09-2014 10:21 AM
Start out talking about it before you meet.
Who Viewed Feature
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who Viewed Feature       07-08-2014 08:54 AM
I have it blocked on the site that has that feature. Just because I looked doesn't mean I want you to contact me and that happened a lot.
Ladies, do you like surprises ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ladies, do you like surprises ?       07-07-2014 14:24 PM
If my S/O set up something like a massage that was suppose to be just that and the masseuse got too friendly I would be pissed to say the very least. I have told my S/O this so I do not think it will ever be an issue.
Is Swinging Social or Sexual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Is Swinging Social or Sexual       07-07-2014 12:17 PM
Social only for me .
SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview       07-05-2014 11:28 AM
Will never use it.
Thought we were on same page, but .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Thought we were on same page, but .       07-04-2014 08:22 AM
I believe in equality. Whatever he wants and does with a female, is open if I want from a male or a male wants from me..
Are there any women besides my wife who love to sext their playmates If so how do I find them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Are there any women besides my wife who love to sext their playmates If so how do I find them       06-19-2014 07:10 AM
I the female think it is juvenile, my S/O has women that he sexts with, doesn't really do anything for him but he says the ladies enjoy it.
Opinion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Opinion       06-18-2014 12:11 PM
No matter the excuse too creepy
Opinion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Opinion       06-18-2014 08:40 AM
Completely agree with the post below,, creepy and weird for children no matter the age to go with swinging parents, amazed some would even consider it.
Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Is this fantasy a turn on for guys out there?       06-17-2014 09:11 AM
I think a lot of men would go for this in lieu of a nite alone.
Question to all you Bare Back only folks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Question to all you Bare Back only folks       06-17-2014 08:34 AM
Sed amen
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-16-2014 13:04 PM
Raking the yard from leaves , cleaning the flower beds.
Guys, what is the deal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Guys, what is the deal       06-16-2014 11:56 AM
Men who are full of shit and married with a wife that doesn't know would be my first guess ..........
a national treasure returns .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > a national treasure returns .       06-16-2014 07:18 AM
We would care?
Deep throat hubby
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Deep throat hubby       06-15-2014 16:49 PM
more str8 bi men .....SMH
Long term FWB
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Long term FWB       06-15-2014 16:49 PM
Getting to close with friends in this hobby have proven to cool off the sexual energy that we seek in our friends.......
fake bi sexual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > fake bi sexual       06-13-2014 07:08 AM
Making sure that the couple/single fem understand there will be no f/f play at least the first few times we all get together has helped to cut down on fakes.. I tell them if after the first few meets we all are interested that may develop along the way .
3-some problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some problem       06-12-2014 11:26 AM
Lol yes BT yes dear ,, after as long as I have been in the lifestyle I have seen it all ,, course I have travelled to just about all the areas that swingers meet and play... I have been blessed to do so.
fake bi sexual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > fake bi sexual       06-12-2014 11:15 AM
I have run into that and the single "bi" females that are not at all bi.....for me the girl girl is just not going to happen if I am not totally into the other woman and her the same,, we don't just do it because the dudes want to see it and yes it cuts down on interest and we are just fine with that.