HELP
FORUMS
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2316
Last 100 Displayed

Crossdressing
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Crossdressing       06-28-2015 21:25 PM
I've been on here a long time..
Guys, what is the deal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Guys, what is the deal       06-28-2015 09:06 AM
I get so tired of that line.. "You don't know what your missing out on" ,, yea I'm missing out so just let me ,,trust me of the two of us, I know what turns me on, I'm the expert on me.
Crossdressing
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Crossdressing       06-25-2015 17:48 PM
Once met at a nudist resort that is lifestyle friendly , enjoyed talking etc, as far as we care to take it.
Senior Swingers Near vs Far
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Senior Swingers Near vs Far       06-25-2015 16:30 PM
Our profile says something like 5 yrs either way of us, we prefer and will only play within those ranges.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-25-2015 16:24 PM
The smell of rain on a summer day with the sun shining,,,
Do you have to have intercourse with someone other than your husband, boyfriend or significant other in order to be considered Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Do you have to have intercourse with someone other than your husband, boyfriend or significant other in order to be considered Swingers       06-25-2015 16:22 PM
Nothing wrong with enjoying the atmosphere of a sexy place like the events and clubs, ....... as others have said you dont have to swap,, do what makes you happy!
home vs. club
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > home vs. club       06-25-2015 01:11 AM
We wont go to others homes. Always a nice hotel.
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       06-19-2015 19:39 PM
Much in the lifestyle has changed since I (fem) joined, just not as good as it used to be in many ways.
keeping an erection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > keeping an erection       06-17-2015 13:02 PM
Thank you Nud, its a honest question and I appreciate the answer.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-16-2015 13:04 PM
Rainy... Hope all are safe.
keeping an erection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > keeping an erection       06-16-2015 12:24 PM
When does a gentleman stop forcing erections and allow the penis to die with dignity... Ever?
I'm not a recruiter!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > I'm not a recruiter!       06-12-2015 11:13 AM
Stay away from people like that. It will end in disaster that is only funny to watch from across the bar when someone lets her know whats up one day,,
Double vaginal: Bisexual or straight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Double vaginal: Bisexual or straight?       05-23-2015 13:56 PM
Straight men can enjoy DP, did this with a previous partner a few times . No crossing lines ever happened so all was good.
Some people here don't know what they may be missing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Some people here don't know what they may be missing.       05-22-2015 21:41 PM
Nope.. Has to be the whole package.. Age and all..
Playing close to home
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Playing close to home       05-05-2015 15:59 PM
Never played close to home, too many nosy ppl and like it being private.
fake bi sexual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > fake bi sexual       04-30-2015 12:58 PM
Seen it for years .. Doubt it will change.. Don't even look anymore and took Bi off profile so they need not even ask
Certs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Certs       04-30-2015 12:53 PM
The losers who do it my dear...
How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it       04-28-2015 18:50 PM
Don't need it or want it,, if the others need it fine,, but it doesn't do anything for me.
What if the Big O is elusive first time out?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What if the Big O is elusive first time out?       04-28-2015 18:22 PM
Never orgasm with the other guys, talked to many women who are the same.
Do you do any type of volunteer work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you do any type of volunteer work?       04-24-2015 21:34 PM
Yes, we do.
Scheduled Sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Scheduled Sex       04-24-2015 19:32 PM
It's a turn off , but we have found we can plan to attend events and if something spontaneously happens it's great.
Women orgy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women orgy       04-20-2015 21:19 PM
It would hold no interest for me.
SLS 420 thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS 420 thread       04-20-2015 18:42 PM
Rather be around stoners than drunks. Never seen a stoner get aggressive, or stumble over their own feet. And it makes many hornier not unable to get it up.
Ellis?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Ellis?       04-20-2015 13:19 PM
No it's something a few ppl have tried to get to be a thing for the lifestyle just like black rings. Both of these ideas are silly in my opinion. If you want to meet swingers go to clubs and events. If people wanted to be able to be identified in their private time and in their vanilla life enjoyment they would have a way to let ppl know.
Water sports yay or nay
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Water sports yay or nay       04-20-2015 09:42 AM
No in any form including the "squirters".
AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       04-18-2015 12:36 PM
Live Oak is close and we enjoy the way it is. Know a few other places but enjoy this one.
So when it comes down to it, what is it that really turns you on about watching your partner have sex with another man/woman?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > So when it comes down to it, what is it that really turns you on about watching your partner have sex with another man/woman?       04-18-2015 12:14 PM
I have always enjoyed watching how each react, not that its easy to find a sf or a cpl that is ok with the female sitting on the sidelines.
PEOPLE WHO BLOCK YOU
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > PEOPLE WHO BLOCK YOU       04-18-2015 10:51 AM
I block ppl for many reasons.
How do u break-up?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How do u break-up?       04-17-2015 18:16 PM
Never make a relationship you need to break up from.
Partying Outside the Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Partying Outside the Lifestyle       04-17-2015 12:36 PM
Never cross vanilla and ls its a receipe for disaster
Newbies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Newbies       04-17-2015 12:34 PM
Welcome to the forums, its common for it to take months to find those you will click with.
For now, or forever?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > For now, or forever?       04-13-2015 09:52 AM
I have been enjoying chatting with friends I made, reading forums, sometimes attend events for enjoyment of the atmosphere. I have been on pause for years and it works great for me. Im a happy girl.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-11-2015 11:15 AM
coffee
married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       04-11-2015 09:19 AM
My sweety mentioned some cpl that contacted with a bi male and the chat that ensued, I told him no way am I interested in being in such a situation.
Going to vegas
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Going to vegas       04-10-2015 21:22 PM
Awesome place! Been a few times and always fun, but we only go for vanilla fun when there
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       04-10-2015 20:00 PM
No interest for dp in my ass or vagina.
We're Curious About Desired Age Range
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > We're Curious About Desired Age Range       04-10-2015 15:27 PM
Thanks Duke, Im not worried about being turned down, I have my age preferences set and am very happy with them. Appreciate the compliment, but no one should be able to see my pics since I set my preferences to where they cant. Can you see my pics?
We're Curious About Desired Age Range
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > We're Curious About Desired Age Range       04-10-2015 14:25 PM
Our age preferences are pretty much in stone .
Meaning??????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Meaning??????       04-09-2015 12:26 PM
Their try at saying without that they are bi or bi curious
pregnant swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > pregnant swingers       04-09-2015 12:21 PM
The chance of someone lying to you and you infecting your child is more real than you know. Labor and delivery tech in Houston for a few years, the things I saw these kids born with was amazing. Sad.
Does age matter when meeting a new couple
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Does age matter when meeting a new couple       04-09-2015 10:32 AM
Age matters to us.
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       04-09-2015 10:21 AM
We just avoid these ppl.
pregnant swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > pregnant swingers       04-09-2015 08:17 AM
No swinging while pregnant. No swinging with those that are pregnant. Cant imagine putting swinging over the health of the child.
Legal statements on profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Legal statements on profiles       04-09-2015 00:28 AM
With all the wanna be writers and such on another site I just block all those that seem to do papers, research, books, all that crap.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-09-2015 00:10 AM
Hot in Texas
penis implant
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > penis implant       04-08-2015 23:59 PM
I would feel completely uncomfortable with a man with a implant. It does amaze me at what men will do though.
when is the age gap too much .
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > when is the age gap too much .       04-07-2015 14:03 PM
Never my kids age or my parents age or close. Just too weird.
Voyeur vs Exhibitionist?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Voyeur vs Exhibitionist?       04-07-2015 12:34 PM
@BLT Great to see you as well!! Life has been busy but in a good way!
Maintaining Integrity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maintaining Integrity       04-06-2015 21:06 PM
Never entertain a cheater, too much drama with the possibilities it brings.
Voyeur vs Exhibitionist?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Voyeur vs Exhibitionist?       04-06-2015 21:00 PM
Def Voyeur
Worst story of single guy profile who turned out to be married.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Worst story of single guy profile who turned out to be married.       03-30-2015 20:45 PM
Lol.. Great story .
Using toys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Using toys       03-30-2015 20:42 PM
Never enjoyed them. Your mileage may vary.
Is swinging close to home an issue?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Is swinging close to home an issue?       03-12-2015 11:10 AM
Prefer to keep it to out of town , state, take in the events and never have to worry about bumping into at the grocery. Have also met many who are the same.
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       03-07-2015 12:12 PM
Mrs wanna.. Exactly.. If your shit don't work you most likely know it.. Don't waste my time.. It's suppose to be fun not a therapy session .. I'm not a counselor and don't even play one on t.v
Have you ever had a woman squirter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Have you ever had a woman squirter       03-07-2015 12:04 PM
High five mrs wanna..
Regulars
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Regulars       03-06-2015 11:55 AM
If "read the other nine thousand threads just like the one you posted" scares them they would be scared away in days anyway by something, ......
Regulars
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Regulars       03-05-2015 22:26 PM
Many of the regulars in forums and chat are no longer here,, sad it was such a fun time ......
Feminine Shemale
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Feminine Shemale       03-05-2015 21:52 PM
Like anything in the lifestyle there will be some interested. I've known a few and enjoyed talking with them and have spent hours doing so at a resort we frequent.. No further desire to do more but really interesting to converse with.
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       03-05-2015 20:37 PM
OP .. Make a note on profile and do not meet again.
Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!       03-05-2015 09:51 AM
Lol they don't want to know...
Are We That Bad?? :/
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Are We That Bad?? :/       03-05-2015 09:49 AM
Wanting to mix vanilla and lifestyle a big drama flag!
What Kinda Swinging Couple Are You?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > What Kinda Swinging Couple Are You?       03-05-2015 09:41 AM
Not interested in Friends.. Events and one nites are our preference . We aren't real active but when we are events are great.
Two beds or one?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Two beds or one?       02-27-2015 19:17 PM
One big bed we can always straighten the sheets. None of the squirter messes are a concern for us we prefer to play with those who don't experience that.
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       02-26-2015 14:04 PM
If someone contacts me and has obviously not read my profile I feel they are rude so I do not mind not replying.
Mile High Club
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Mile High Club       02-25-2015 12:53 PM
Commercial no,, private hell yes.!
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-20-2015 12:59 PM
None, all are too far away.
CANT HOST -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CANT HOST -       02-19-2015 11:00 AM
Would not host even if I did not have a college student and a high schooler at home still,, Don't care to bring LS friends to my private life, that includes my home. A nice hotel makes for no worries.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       02-18-2015 19:58 PM
Tired,
Censoring Messenger ID's? Seriously?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Censoring Messenger ID's? Seriously?       02-18-2015 12:12 PM
Its in the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up.
What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?       02-18-2015 01:23 AM
He always wears pressed slacks, shirts, and dress shoes.
men taking dildos in the ass
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > men taking dildos in the ass       02-18-2015 01:22 AM
Tried it on my LS partner that I was in a relationship with for many years, do not plan on trying it on my current.
A federal judge just put the brakes on Obama’s immigration actions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > A federal judge just put the brakes on Obama’s immigration actions       02-17-2015 18:05 PM
I think they should all move to florida and enjoy the weather there.
Letting wife know
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Letting wife know       02-17-2015 14:52 PM
1st marriage I was the more open minded he was a fuddy duddy, relationship I am in now, I am the fuddy duddy, but much more open and honest, I told him up front just because we met here, does not mean I will be interested in swinging, I was out of the LS and only enjoy chatting with friends in an open and fun atmosphere when I met him here, and I do not plan on changing this. He is able to go enjoy the lifestyle as a single male, I did it as a single female, and had a 8 yr relationship in the LS. Been there, done it, thanks but I will continue to enjoy my chat only status.
Cream Pie
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Cream Pie       02-17-2015 13:54 PM
no, it all goes in the condom.
Going Pass Previously Set Boundaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Going Pass Previously Set Boundaries       02-14-2015 14:02 PM
In my opinion wait till your sober, she is sober, like another poster said Drunk swingers = Drama,,,,,,,,
Who's it really all about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who's it really all about?       02-14-2015 12:38 PM
It is about him, I have been in the lifestyle before I met him, he hasn't had as many experiences and would like to ,, I was out of the lifestyle when I met him and let him know he has my blessing to experience what he wants, I have no interest.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       02-14-2015 12:36 PM
People that enjoy it don't want to know its piss and will never admit it. We just stay away from these ppl.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-11-2015 21:34 PM
Pineapple upside down cake..
How long do you really last when playing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > How long do you really last when playing?       02-11-2015 21:24 PM
I do not like a guy that goes to long, maybe some women want that but I prefer it not last too long.
BBW and newbie
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > BBW and newbie       02-11-2015 12:21 PM
Welcome to the forums. Not what a lot if swingers are looking for. Just read all the profiles and find a cpl that seeks what you do.
Single Males Cheaters and Lie Taboo ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single Males Cheaters and Lie Taboo ?       02-11-2015 12:15 PM
Too many real single men to bother with married and solo
gang bangs(love them or hate them)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > gang bangs(love them or hate them)       02-11-2015 12:07 PM
Never been a fan
Valentine's Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Valentine's Day       01-29-2015 18:48 PM
Vanilla plans for a great nite out :)
Does anyone have the RAPE fantasy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Does anyone have the RAPE fantasy?       01-10-2015 09:48 AM
Not here...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       01-09-2015 10:46 AM
Had a cpl we met then made plans again with.. Sweety had his first experience with this and says Ty but no Ty. Yuck!
How will you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How will you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?       12-31-2014 13:18 PM
We are going to a small dance club in Houston The Hop,, old fun music and lots of people to watch then we will screw to the morning lite,,,
pictures during playtime
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > pictures during playtime       12-31-2014 13:04 PM
When I played I always had a no pics, no video rule. With those I had a lasting relationship with once the comfort level was there we had some pics with no faces in them...your comfort is always the best guide.
Why are people so inconsiderate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why are people so inconsiderate       12-20-2014 13:18 PM
If they read my profile they will have no desire to email or im me,, if they do they wont get a response most the time, if I do respond I ask what they saw in my profile that made them think we were a match,,,,,,,,,they usually do not respond after that email to them,,,
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-20-2014 09:17 AM
First off because younger is a turn off with things like "while" instead of "why" in the topic. I don't need or want the ego stroking it seems to give others.
Lifestyle rings, Etc?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Lifestyle rings, Etc?       12-10-2014 11:56 AM
No.
Benefits With Friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Benefits With Friends       12-10-2014 11:55 AM
I found for myself, its best to find people with your same out look on the lifestyle. After finding out about personal lives too much, encounters loose their heat. Your mileage may vary.
Trying again - wristbands for MG
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Trying again - wristbands for MG       12-06-2014 13:25 PM
Never needed bands or anything to identify groups at meets,, go and make sure of the area you are meeting in and describe to those who are attending.
Panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Panties       11-29-2014 11:59 AM
I never wear panties so nothing to steal or find.
What are we doing wrong!?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > What are we doing wrong!?       11-29-2014 10:34 AM
At least you have two ppl in your couples .. Since my hysterectomy and hormone replacement therapy began.. It's just him that plays... We will never meet any to give him experiences and I had all mine before I met him.
Is 'hot date' post successful?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Is 'hot date' post successful?       11-26-2014 12:29 PM
Hot date seems like desperation,, but that's just my view of it,, your mileage may vary
Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       11-26-2014 12:21 PM
Once you learn the right questions to ask the "straight' guys and weed out the lying bi ones its easy to find single men without interest in other guys. We don't meet cpls with bi males and don't feel bad for our choices. We respect you enjoy it. Just holds no interest and a lot of worry.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       11-26-2014 12:14 PM
Fjep Amen! Happy Burbs,, we avoid profiles that mention squirting as well,,
That's fucking Annoying !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > That's fucking Annoying !       11-26-2014 10:09 AM
Desperate group invites obvious they don't read profiles.
Thanksgiving is here, what are you thankful for?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thanksgiving is here, what are you thankful for?       11-25-2014 20:23 PM
Thankful of the ability to lift and prepare dinner for my loved ones.. Surgery over and done and finally recovered.. Blessed for certain!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-21-2014 15:40 PM
Rainy and chilly.. Perfect for soup making and bread baking..