Help
FORUMS
Back
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2619
Last 100 Displayed

Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?       07-26-2016 10:41 AM
We always cover the room because we dont entertain at home, so we are staying the night.
I love watching other guys fuck my wife!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I love watching other guys fuck my wife!       07-22-2016 07:28 AM
Coffee up the nose at that one remark.. smdh
Women seducing men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women seducing men       07-22-2016 00:04 AM
Im not much of a seducer,, there are a few times i can say i was, but the chenistry was awesome already.
Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       07-21-2016 13:47 PM
Excellent post Tramp... exactly how we feel.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-20-2016 15:30 PM
Books at one clients for their small business then 4 rescue dogs have adoption meets then dinner with old friends around a fire pit and drinks..
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-20-2016 13:45 PM
Its Texas in July.. Hot dry humid...
Odd rejection - what happened?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Odd rejection - what happened?       07-20-2016 13:19 PM
Just dont say can we get this over with already .. kinda buzz kills it.. lol
Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.       07-18-2016 13:53 PM
Both men I have been involved with seem to begin having the bi curious thing as they experiment more in the LS, maybe age, I don't know, had to let the one go, had a long talk with current one.
Question for anyone on age variations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for anyone on age variations       07-18-2016 13:44 PM
No one our kids or parents ages,,
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-16-2016 11:41 AM
Beach time with drinks then some pool and a movie shower and dinner out then bed and a movie
Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses       07-16-2016 11:39 AM
Smooth, exactly, we see that phrase and know the hidden meaning, note profile and move on,,,
Cockrings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Cockrings       07-16-2016 11:36 AM
Odd looking, not something I care for around me, met a guy once and told him not gonna happen bro.
Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses       07-16-2016 10:33 AM
Open minded disclaimer,,,
Overnight MFM's
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Overnight MFM's       07-16-2016 09:54 AM
Some posters are just better blocked
Giving guys some credit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Giving guys some credit.       07-15-2016 11:06 AM
Don't really get the topic, but good luck.
Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       07-14-2016 13:48 PM
No one should push any agenda on others if they do then they put themselves in that position.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       07-13-2016 14:58 PM
Never have expectations, never disappointed.
Lost erection due to condom?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Lost erection due to condom?       07-13-2016 14:56 PM
Since most play with condoms it makes sense that the men will need to experiment with some condoms to find what works for them, better to do before you meet couples/singles/ to find out which ones work.
Filtering out Straight Men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Filtering out Straight Men       07-13-2016 14:50 PM
@shesmooth,, applaud your honest reply,
3-some problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some problem       07-13-2016 12:30 PM
Poster hasnt been online in 95 days and profile left was a sm bi dude. Dont think it worked out..
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       07-12-2016 18:27 PM
Profile names validations of those played with all good for determining compatibility...
Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?       07-12-2016 17:37 PM
Always pay for the room since we are usually staying after. We dont do sleepovers.
Filtering out Straight Men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Filtering out Straight Men       07-12-2016 17:27 PM
Its always the same excuse bi men wont get str8 ppl to invite them, so to get invites etc they feel its ok to lie.
Swinging with what Started as Vanilla Friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinging with what Started as Vanilla Friends       07-12-2016 15:50 PM
If it thteatens your stability and relationship. Its cut off time. We dont seek call backs.. gets boring and we arent here to find boyfriend and girlfriends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       07-12-2016 15:46 PM
True.. its easy to avoid just dont do that position.. which is what we do avoid the liars as best we can and avoid certain positions. Not really hard to do.
New Profile View – FEATURE PREVIEW
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Profile View – FEATURE PREVIEW       07-12-2016 15:33 PM
Great to block those who look every week and those do far you wonder why they are even looking
3-some vs. 4-some?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some vs. 4-some?       07-11-2016 20:13 PM
Hot Wife vs Cuckold
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hot Wife vs Cuckold       07-11-2016 19:55 PM
We seek the same except Hot Husband and Wife likes to watch.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       07-11-2016 19:54 PM
sated
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-11-2016 15:14 PM
Lazy days enjoying drinks walking the beach and lots of laughs..
Doing married chicks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Doing married chicks       07-11-2016 15:12 PM
We look at cheaters no matter the sob stories or gender the same too much bs that can/will ruin any fun.
Mondays Suck
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Mondays Suck       07-11-2016 15:09 PM
Sorry to previous poster.. Lost a friend of 22 yrs myself..
how do we open our private photos on the first email
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > how do we open our private photos on the first email       07-10-2016 20:50 PM
Make sure they want them,,
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       07-10-2016 20:44 PM
It would happen once and the fun would be over.
The lifestyle isn't fun anymore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The lifestyle isn't fun anymore.       07-06-2016 12:14 PM
You have to actively put a lot of energy into finding the right place for you. I have been a single female, had a partner for 6 years, single female for 2 again,, now a couple again with my fiance, each time I had to find my niche and did,, just takes time.
im a bi femal unhappliy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > im a bi femal unhappliy       07-06-2016 12:09 PM
Lol,, single male at home dick in hand,,, yeppers,,
Single Men Advice in the Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single Men Advice in the Lifestyle       07-06-2016 10:09 AM
Better if written by someone that has had success...
The lifestyle isn't fun anymore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The lifestyle isn't fun anymore.       07-06-2016 10:01 AM
It has changed ... not for the better.. we have changed as well.. glad we got to enjoy those days.
my husband wants to by him self
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > my husband wants to by him self       07-06-2016 09:15 AM
Smell that son.. thats drama.
Under served
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Under served       07-04-2016 12:12 PM
There are a ton of SM,,, luck and location with something to make you stand out is your best chance.
Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW       07-04-2016 10:28 AM
What is the purpose of this little addition? Others look and we are suppose to see they did and read their profile and email them? I just turned it off,, who the hell cares who looks. If we are interested we email, most the time we have seen the profiles, they arent more interesting than they were before,,
My wife wants me to eat cum?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > My wife wants me to eat cum?       07-04-2016 09:42 AM
Not sure how swinging would help.
New Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New Swingers       07-04-2016 09:09 AM
First thing I did was read the forums...
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-03-2016 11:51 AM
Enjoying a 3 day weekebd no kids no fiance no leaving the house.... aahhhh
Goodbye Le Trapeze
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Goodbye Le Trapeze       07-03-2016 11:42 AM
Heard it was old and out of date nevrr went.
Other Couple Turn off
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Other Couple Turn off       07-03-2016 09:55 AM
We use the sites for events not meeting off the site but at events.
My wife wants me to eat cum?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > My wife wants me to eat cum?       07-03-2016 08:45 AM
Its just as uncomfortable for the female of a guy that wants to try this. I do not encourage it total turn off.
To whom it may concern
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To whom it may concern       07-01-2016 06:40 AM
I just laughed till organisms in my coffee came out my nose. Great way to get put in the no way catagory.
Do men enjoy a bigger woman?
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Do men enjoy a bigger woman?       06-30-2016 10:26 AM
Like with anything some do.. some dont.
Cock Beautiful
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Cock Beautiful       06-30-2016 05:31 AM
no
ED drugs online
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > ED drugs online       06-30-2016 05:29 AM
Seems like your risking a lot,, anyone ever worry your going to have some bad effects..
Why does noone like hair on the kitty
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Why does noone like hair on the kitty       06-29-2016 14:19 PM
Not a clean area,, no play.
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       06-29-2016 09:39 AM
Absolutely ,,,,
An OH SHIT moment in the lifestyle or on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > An OH SHIT moment in the lifestyle or on SLS.       06-28-2016 10:12 AM
Thankfully we have been discreet and no drama and prefer those with the same ability.
If I Were A Couple:
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If I Were A Couple:       06-27-2016 21:08 PM
Copied.. ditto... ike it or not, most in the lifestyle (singles and couples all) will choose a straight SM over a Bi SM any day of the week. it's just the way that it is.
4th of July 2016 plans
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 4th of July 2016 plans       06-27-2016 19:28 PM
Beach house party.
bi or not females
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > bi or not females       06-27-2016 11:27 AM
Straight is better than bi for me or curious. For us it takes girl play oyt of the arena since its rare I find a female im attracted to.
Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-22-2016 12:27 PM
We dont worry.... too much to do and fun to have .. life is too short.
Dress for Success
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dress for Success       06-22-2016 12:22 PM
We dress accordingly ... if they dont we buy a drink thank them and leave.
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       06-22-2016 09:55 AM
Austin Tx has been our hangout for a cpl years now to meet some mature folks. Resorts. Events.
Running into family/friend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Running into family/friend       06-17-2016 12:03 PM
Its happened... in my case it was a she and she left the site later i heard her hubby found out divorced her took their kid and she married again moved away.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       06-15-2016 14:01 PM
shrimp cocktail with special sauce and avacado with a cold margarita
MEN, HAVE YOU OR WILL YOU USE A MALE MASTURBATOR
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > MEN, HAVE YOU OR WILL YOU USE A MALE MASTURBATOR       06-14-2016 12:23 PM
We were looking at a boutique and saw the fleshlights.... lots of these looked neat but he said nah..we bought some lube...
Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Straight guys turning Bi-Bi Curious, why this happens.       06-14-2016 11:41 AM
This has been a very interesting forum topic to read.
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW       06-13-2016 19:31 PM
need a way to delete list other than having to disable
Something fishy about this?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Something fishy about this?       06-13-2016 14:59 PM
I use certs to see what type of ppl they participate with,, many get blocked...
are creampies taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are creampies taboo?       06-13-2016 14:44 PM
Not something that interests us,, but rock on.
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW       06-12-2016 00:43 AM
Give us a way to delete these that look. Agree the worse part of the deal is people thinking jyst because someone looks they are intetested.. if someone looks ill look back does not mean i want them to contact.. if we are intetested we email.
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       06-12-2016 00:12 AM
We stay away from those who are unto this.
What if SLS allowed you to endorse
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > What if SLS allowed you to endorse       06-12-2016 00:08 AM
No
Single ladies, what are YOU looking for???
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single ladies, what are YOU looking for???       06-02-2016 12:51 PM
When I was a SF I only met one couple off a site, I met all the others at a river trip, hedo event , resort, nudist venue, the atmosphere set up a open friendly environment. There were many hours hanging out, then the club event in the evening cinched it....
Live oak resort
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Live oak resort       06-01-2016 10:22 AM
Live Oak is a great place esp when they have events ... go when they are doing the hedo event.. bookmark their site...
Need some help!
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Need some help!       05-28-2016 13:06 PM
Seems like their are a lot of men that like this idea... personally it would not go over well,, it would be an evening no one got any.
Kissing after you cum in her mouth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Kissing after you cum in her mouth.       05-28-2016 13:00 PM
AndrewRobin.. your killing me here.. agree....
Why not a like or wink feature instead of who viewed?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Why not a like or wink feature instead of who viewed?       05-28-2016 12:48 PM
We dont pay attention to nudges winks or other high school things if your intetested or we are we send e mails.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       05-27-2016 18:29 PM
Saturday night fun.. been awhile.
69+1
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 69+1       05-27-2016 17:55 PM
We dont care for it..have tried it.. if you like it good for ya'll. Rock on.
MW4M
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MW4M       05-26-2016 16:51 PM
Has profile blocked to couples,, lol,
Why not a like or wink feature instead of who viewed?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Why not a like or wink feature instead of who viewed?       05-26-2016 14:47 PM
The other site has a nudge its just as unused.. ppl nudge never email... if your too chicken to email you arent what we want in fun bed partners.
breeding have u heard about this
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > breeding have u heard about this       05-26-2016 14:38 PM
Just one reason condoms are a must.
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW       05-26-2016 13:58 PM
People should not view it as those that look are intetested.. if interested email..
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Who Viewed Me Feature PREVIEW       05-26-2016 13:57 PM
Seems its just random profiles...
Who viewed me feature?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who viewed me feature?       05-26-2016 13:36 PM
We could care less..on another site they have it and its not a great tool..people use it to look until you ask them if there is a question you can answer you will get some lame reply like oh just been so busy and thinking of writting just got time wanna meet..which is an automatic No.
New Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New Swingers       05-26-2016 13:26 PM
We started and continue at resorts..venues... fun places that lead to more fun
MW4M
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MW4M       05-26-2016 13:22 PM
We have a few resorts bars and the beach ....
CHEATING SINGLES
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > CHEATING SINGLES       05-21-2016 13:36 PM
After years here we have found questions and ways to weed them out... took us a good long time.. but it has worked for us well.
Jocks or Average Guys.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Jocks or Average Guys.       05-21-2016 13:08 PM
Too many sm think the women in the ls are open for all.. nope like in the vanilla world you got to have something i want or be able to make me want what you offer... just because you have a dick doesnt mean anyone will want it..
Vanilla Seduction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Vanilla Seduction       05-21-2016 13:04 PM
We dont feel the need to bring vanillas into our private LS fun.. have sat back and watched several marriages crumble and disolve due to immaturity and wanting to bring in those that they want to join only to loose all they had.. great frienddhips end with bitterness and even family turn against each other ... nope ..
Current Favorite Netflix Show
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Current Favorite Netflix Show       05-21-2016 13:01 PM
Cuckoo
Female Jocks or Average Woman
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Female Jocks or Average Woman       05-21-2016 12:57 PM
We prefer curvy soft women.. just what our preference is... no shame to any just sexual preference is all.
CHEATING SINGLES
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > CHEATING SINGLES       05-21-2016 12:52 PM
You have to expect that those cheaters in the LS will try to defend themselves.. we dont look at them male or female as a credit to the Ls, we avoid them.
CHEATING SINGLES
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > CHEATING SINGLES       05-20-2016 09:40 AM
The sf we met within the first 2 sentences said her partner didnt know ... we paid for the drinks said too bad your a liar and cheat.. thanks bye.. we dont do drama/ cheaters/ liars
Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       05-17-2016 09:46 AM
At 49 and 55 we find we prefer mature relaxed couples most.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-17-2016 09:42 AM
Short drive, chair and cooler and toes in the sand
ED drugs online
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > ED drugs online       05-17-2016 09:38 AM
Hope you are all careful,, seems dangerous to us,..
CHEATING SINGLES
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > CHEATING SINGLES       05-17-2016 07:43 AM
You can be a swinger and not condone cheaters,, notes section to remind you and block button to make sure you aren't contacted,, enjoy the people you will match with.
Open picture thread?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Open picture thread?       05-16-2016 11:06 AM
I can't get the site to let me upload some lol,,,
LIVE OAK NUDIST/SWINGERS RESORT/TX
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > LIVE OAK NUDIST/SWINGERS RESORT/TX       05-16-2016 10:04 AM
Have over the years gone to many events there its awesome!!
Open picture thread?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Open picture thread?       05-16-2016 10:00 AM
Wouldnt that be a great way to lift pics..lol lol lol
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       05-11-2016 12:49 PM
Laughed so hard i squirted down one leg....
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.