Help
FORUMS
Back
sweetjzabelle    Posts: 2468
Last 100 Displayed

Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       02-01-2016 10:07 AM
After Saturday night out around 5 I woke to his nice hardon, him sound asleep, enjoyed slowly waking him up just to put him back to sleep :)
Married but looking to swing single
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Married but looking to swing single       02-01-2016 09:58 AM
Drama,,
Anyone ever get burnt out on the LS?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Anyone ever get burnt out on the LS?       01-29-2016 12:16 PM
When I was a single female I took a break after about two years, then after six years as a couple we kinda got burnt out and did a lot of non lifestyle travel, started a business, .....
Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they       01-27-2016 03:08 AM
Why do men post in the women's thread,,? Or women in the mens,,No different than my posting here. Nice to see you Jaime I haven't been in chat awhile.
Seems you ladies want a man with a bit of game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Seems you ladies want a man with a bit of game?       01-26-2016 14:54 PM
This lady enjoys a clean,great smelling, humorous gentleman. We love cpls who can enjoy a beer around the campfire or dress for sensual nite out at a club or venue ,,, really into laid back mature cpls. The nude pics can be a real turn off, we much prefer to see that when time is right,, :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they       01-25-2016 11:48 AM
It is deceitful.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-22-2016 15:20 PM
Here comes the sun,
Why do couples that are looking for couples only show pics of woman in public gallery?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Why do couples that are looking for couples only show pics of woman in public gallery?       01-22-2016 14:46 PM
I have tried for months to upload a couple pics of us,, last time as has been the case for months site is unable
Threesomes - Kinky - Random - Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Threesomes - Kinky - Random - Fun       01-22-2016 14:44 PM
Hard fast rule,, we party out of town, keep our private life private.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they       01-22-2016 01:40 AM
We don't like to be decieved and we do not decieve others.
Need some input
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Need some input       01-22-2016 01:26 AM
Sorry to be blunt, but I am very blunt, he's being disrespectful,.
Swinging with a disability?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinging with a disability?       01-21-2016 11:51 AM
Only met one couple in our area , the wife used the wheelchair due to her MS , great couple but we didn't find it comfortable.
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       01-21-2016 11:44 AM
241fun, same here , we say thanks but no thanks
Discrimination in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Discrimination in the lifestyle       01-21-2016 10:03 AM
Comfort levels with playmates is not discrimination.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-21-2016 09:48 AM
Morning coffee in a warm kitchen watching the neighborhood wake up ,, reading forums,,
Swinging with a disability?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Swinging with a disability?       01-21-2016 09:41 AM
When I the female was in my first swing relationship we met a couple whos female was in a wheelchair, had a great meeting and lovely time but to be honest never hooked up, just never got to the comfort level needed.
MFM play dates?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MFM play dates?       01-21-2016 01:29 AM
Mostly the same here.
Swinging during the Holidays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swinging during the Holidays?       12-16-2015 09:44 AM
We prefer the holidays are spent with family, New Years is about the only holiday we may get together with friends for a fun night.
New STD to worry about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > New STD to worry about       12-10-2015 09:14 AM
Great info thank you !
Full Swapping in separate rooms
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Full Swapping in separate rooms       12-10-2015 09:01 AM
We do not do separate beds, or rooms, we enjoy seeing and hearing each other, if we were going to do separate rooms, we would just meet one on one.
Hysterectomy questions.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Hysterectomy questions.       12-09-2015 02:49 AM
Had mine a little over a year ago, sex feels the same pretty much, no discomfort, pain, you may want a natural lube on hand but that's all I have experienced,,
Single men wtf!?!?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single men wtf!?!?       12-07-2015 10:16 AM
We have entertained three single men one was from here. We have been lucky I guess we haven't been stood up .
Swinging, Non-smokers, and Smokers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Swinging, Non-smokers, and Smokers       12-07-2015 09:42 AM
The female is a smoker and is always considerate , prefer other smokers but if non smokers prefer to keep orally fixated elsewhere
Why BBC?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Why BBC?       12-03-2015 11:30 AM
Never was an interest, we seek BWC here,, to each a fun journey!!
Questions to ask to set ground rules at first meet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Questions to ask to set ground rules at first meet       12-03-2015 11:27 AM
Better for you to find your own way in your journey, enjoy.
Why does noone like hair on the kitty
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Why does noone like hair on the kitty       12-03-2015 11:25 AM
Well it might make a come back to some, but most wont be going back to the caveman days,,
husband like you 2
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > husband like you 2       11-30-2015 10:35 AM
We don't have that issue, thankfully.
Remember your first going down on a woman experience?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Remember your first going down on a woman experience?       11-29-2015 21:37 PM
Yes, remember well..
Bi or Straight single male to complete the MFM?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Bi or Straight single male to complete the MFM?       11-27-2015 20:07 PM
We only add straight men , we are more at ease in our preferences.
1 on 1
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > 1 on 1       11-21-2015 01:59 AM
I have played one on one with a gf, lunch, shopping, stay over at a hotel that nite,, He is not bi so no on the male side,
Multiple creampies
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Multiple creampies       11-12-2015 14:09 PM
Some fantasy will remain so.......
What kind of pictures do you like to see in a profile?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > What kind of pictures do you like to see in a profile?       11-09-2015 08:58 AM
We dont care if they are on the profile or sent in private mail like ours are, but we like face and body clothed preferred, not into xrated we lean more toward funny, fun, sexy, classy pics,
Masturbation parites
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Masturbation parites       11-06-2015 10:33 AM
Havent heard of it, would not attend,
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       11-06-2015 09:03 AM
How many more months till the image tools are available?
First meet, getting things going?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > First meet, getting things going?       11-04-2015 15:21 PM
We meet out if they are good to go to the hotel, we get there and start getting naked,,
New SwingLifeStyle Website Released
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New SwingLifeStyle Website Released       10-30-2015 11:38 AM
Looks terrible, everything is so big, we arent blind, privacy issue, image tools,, same things before you took the ability to use the old site,, dont see anything that is better.
On the fence with comdoms
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > On the fence with comdoms       10-30-2015 11:32 AM
We don't let others freak us out or make us feel bad about our preferences, we are here to enjoy, does it take a huge amount of time even at events and group get together's to find that couple that we click with,, ohhh yesssss .
We need to find a REAL MAN who likes to play with a couple in Florida
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > We need to find a REAL MAN who likes to play with a couple in Florida       10-30-2015 11:13 AM
Dont rely on these sites, use it to find events, venues, festivals, seek out groups in your areas, make a few events and venues that will have other swingers there and see if that can open a few windows. We hardly meet anyone off contacting a profile here and chatting, it has happened but its RARE. But, we find a lot of others by going to the festivals and events,, we go flirt and see what is out there. Smooth had some good words in the post, good luck.
Please give us back the choice of using the old site
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Please give us back the choice of using the old site       10-17-2015 13:28 PM
yes give us the ability to use the old site as opposed to this new one,,
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       10-15-2015 15:22 PM
why is it that the link to the old website is not working properly now,,,
Swinging with herpes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Swinging with herpes       10-13-2015 13:11 PM
No matter how nice and compatible a couple is,, we do not entertain those with std, and appreciate those that are honest about their status, and this is why we test often for our piece of mind and for others piece of mind. Swingers get togethers arent a place to educate others on your std status,, my 2 cents.
Finding a couple that we both like.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Finding a couple that we both like.       10-13-2015 12:51 PM
Happens all the time,, that is why we usually add either a female for him, or a single male for me,, threesomes are easier to get together.
Real Bisexual women
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Real Bisexual women       10-06-2015 10:04 AM
I was a single woman on here for years, I would meet women, and their partner for vanilla meeting only, if we clicked we would meet a few times for drinks and such and then end the "he needs to be here for my safety" by meeting her and him , he stayed at the bar of the hotel and us girls would go upstairs. He could even walk up to the room, check it out, kiss his wifey and make sure her cell was charged, and if he needed to be IN THE ROOM, I knew it was bullshit and they were both shown the door.
Blocking Paid Members Bug
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Blocking Paid Members Bug       10-04-2015 19:01 PM
Like the old site.. Hate I have to constantly hit old site .. Once we hit it we should not have to continuously have to go back to it. I stopped using this site on my phone since I cannot get the old site to stay as my preference.
Tired of liars
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Tired of liars       10-02-2015 12:41 PM
We dont lie, we put our age, weight, all that crap correctly, and if when we meet your not as you and your pics sent suggest, we are out of there.
Single Male Woes in Swinging Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Single Male Woes in Swinging Lifestyle       10-02-2015 12:21 PM
ROFL some dude try to blow my hubs, and he will be seeing a dentist, def make sure you know your playmates boundaries, we would see that as exceptionally dis respectful. No
sls app gone?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > sls app gone?       10-01-2015 09:39 AM
Any chance any time anything going to be done,,
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-29-2015 11:55 AM
SP: walking one of the foster dogs along the beach, cup of coffee or a smoke either one,, seeing and hearing the ocean waves,,
When the hotel staff snitches on party guests
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > When the hotel staff snitches on party guests       09-23-2015 09:30 AM
This is why we do not party where we live, we go out of town for parties and try to limit the people who know about our hobby, you just never know. I guess I would expect that the employee would have better judgement but then again, I tell my bff everything, thats a tough one, sorry
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-23-2015 01:21 AM
Insomniac
your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       09-22-2015 19:18 PM
420 and a walk on the beach , relaxes me everytime.
AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       09-22-2015 14:41 PM
We love fall,,,,,,,,,,,cant wait to sit around a fire, or slip into a hot tub, and enjoy,,
Married Only Couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Married Only Couples       09-22-2015 12:02 PM
We only care for married or otherwise committed to each other only as far a couples.
4 way is impossible
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > 4 way is impossible       09-22-2015 12:00 PM
SM are always easier to find and click with,, surprising but true for us,,
To Dye or Not to Dye?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > To Dye or Not to Dye?       09-20-2015 15:34 PM
Only reason my hair is 2 shades lighter is my niece needed to pass her test on coloring, I could not imagine doing that often...
You don't put your dick in crazy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > You don't put your dick in crazy       09-20-2015 10:09 AM
Lol we are low key crazy just doesn't interest us..
How to Avoid Catching Feelings?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to Avoid Catching Feelings?       09-20-2015 09:21 AM
We don't have a problem separating fucking from those we love. We prefer not to have "friends" and keep this fun and simple. We have never caught anything lol so we hope that continues!
Lifetime Member and Hate the new website
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Lifetime Member and Hate the new website       09-18-2015 11:03 AM
I just logged on and it was the "new" pages,, its horrid,,, lifetime member here and hate it too,,,
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       09-16-2015 10:59 AM
He comes back from business trip sat,, :)
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-16-2015 10:58 AM
Bigduke,, Hell I had to do something to get points!!!! LOL have a great day!!!!
Just noticed several of my Saved emails are now gone
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Just noticed several of my Saved emails are now gone       09-16-2015 10:45 AM
I had emails from friends I saved, thinking ya know, they are saved,, gone,, thanks SLS!
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-16-2015 10:22 AM
9 bottle feeding rescue pups keep you up all times lol
Ladies, why is it so hot to watch your man pleasure another woman?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ladies, why is it so hot to watch your man pleasure another woman?       09-16-2015 10:08 AM
Like someone else said, the same reasons that men like to watch their women, its fun, its sexy, I hope to find a couple that would enjoy an extra male and a camera girl! :)
Do you enjoy your soul mate's vivid description of his or her swinging session when you were not present?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you enjoy your soul mate's vivid description of his or her swinging session when you were not present?       09-15-2015 22:32 PM
I would love for my S/O to find a cpl and play with them I am sure at the right times it would be great to hear. We both enjoy the others experiences.
Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!       09-15-2015 05:07 AM
So true..
SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SwingLifeStyle Radio Preview       09-14-2015 16:04 PM
Nope. . Don't want no talk.. Love my iPod
What to do if you do a MG and got to split????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > What to do if you do a MG and got to split????       09-08-2015 10:05 AM
I am not adverse to saying thanks but we dont feel the chemistry, thanks for meeting, see yall around at some events, (knowing you would not),, this is what I mean when I say the LS isnt what it used to be. I am glad I got to experience it when it was awesome!
Just be honest
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Just be honest       09-07-2015 11:29 AM
Usually the only email we send is a thanks for the interest but we don't feel there is compatibility again thanks.
Wear a bra that fits
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Wear a bra that fits       09-07-2015 11:24 AM
Not just bras , women look better in clothes that fit as well.
Help getting started
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Help getting started       09-07-2015 11:15 AM
First welcome. Second read the forums there are tons and tons of threads on what you ask.
DVP
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DVP       09-06-2015 10:48 AM
Way better with toys than trying to with other guys.
How do u break-up?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How do u break-up?       09-06-2015 10:26 AM
Never make close enough friends you have to break up with.
Senior Single Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Senior Single Swingers       09-06-2015 08:38 AM
Met each other here.. She had been in this for a long time before me and has no interest in swinging now, was upfront when we met , we have had a few encounters and she always encourages me to find fun on my own.
Can Compersion be created?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Can Compersion be created?       09-06-2015 08:34 AM
We don't have jealousy and we both are happy when he finds someone to play with always with her blessing. And she doesn't end up TOFTT
Can Compersion be created?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Can Compersion be created?       09-06-2015 08:34 AM
We don't have jealousy and we both are happy when he finds someone to play with always with her blessing. And she doesn't end up TOFTT
Age preference - a study of SLS friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Age preference - a study of SLS friends       09-05-2015 23:50 PM
We have limits in place because we know we have nothing in common with those much younger.
If you could change on thing about yourself, what would you change.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If you could change on thing about yourself, what would you change.       09-05-2015 23:44 PM
I would finish nursing school.
People Who Block Other People!
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > People Who Block Other People!       09-03-2015 09:35 AM
I block those that will be of no interest. Cuts a lot of useless emails and IM's.
Adding a Search and exclude by race button
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Adding a Search and exclude by race button       08-29-2015 08:17 AM
We would not use it. We have our preferences in our profile.
Who do ya love?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Who do ya love?       08-29-2015 08:00 AM
We do not have any friends we meet up with we are more just friends for the evening, maybe at venues that are over the weekend or a 3 day event we may see them during , but we don't see them after. No drama, just a fun time and a smile.
Became friends with from SLS but now regret it !!!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Became friends with from SLS but now regret it !!!!!!       08-29-2015 07:52 AM
Good advice below.. This is exactly why we do not seek "friends" in the LS.
when is the age gap too much .
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > when is the age gap too much .       08-28-2015 13:25 PM
Five to seven years of us either way but not much room for gaps after that.
Hot Mama
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Hot Mama       08-26-2015 10:31 AM
Block
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       08-25-2015 09:33 AM
I only give blowjobs to my s/o , I will give head as foreplay but not to completion with any play mates,, we like to try to keep safe.
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       08-25-2015 09:31 AM
The men you described could not get into the LS clubs that we attend. I would think maybe you should try a venue that has dress code and higher expectations of their customers.
A Film You Can Watch Over And Over
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Film You Can Watch Over And Over       08-19-2015 20:32 PM
What dreams may come
Is there a sign to know who and who is not into swinging?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Is there a sign to know who and who is not into swinging?       08-19-2015 12:38 PM
Never in all the years have I seen one person use any of this jewlery drivel.
Closed minded people in open minded activity.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Closed minded people in open minded activity.       08-19-2015 12:34 PM
The term open minded has different meaning for each cpl/ person .. Good luck
Am I the only one?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Am I the only one?       08-18-2015 22:13 PM
The most fun is watching my partner have fun, I happen to be the female, and of course we get a lot of flack, but its what we enjoy.
Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       08-18-2015 21:27 PM
That is exactly it. I don't understand why people aren't more straight forward it sure makes weeding out the ones your not compatible with easier. In vanilla life I have many friends bi and lesbian, I guess I'm just used to those friends being very open .
Using toys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Using toys       08-18-2015 21:20 PM
We don't use toys ..
Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Couples with the men hiding their bisexuality       08-18-2015 10:41 AM
We prefer those who are honest.. If your bi I'm honest we are not going to be interested in meeting or playing , it's just not our thing. We appreciate the honest profiles.
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       08-18-2015 10:24 AM
We have been lucky and have not had this issue yet.. If it does I am sure we would not meet them again.. Why go thru all this... It is suppose to be fun..
Corrected Question: Husband Uncomfortable With MFMF - what to do?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Corrected Question: Husband Uncomfortable With MFMF - what to do?       08-12-2015 11:18 AM
To seek out what you want specifically .. Your going to need to do a lot of contacting, talking, seeking. It can take a long time to find.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Single Male Woes in Swinging Lifestyle       08-11-2015 13:13 PM
Too often in my chats with single males I find they have a misguided idea of women in the lifestyle.. Some think we are desperate and/or lacking in our relationships..that we are all automatically interested or should be in what they are or what they offer. The line that made me laugh most was about how women really want men but their men don't want to share .. My S/O would love for me to want single males, has enjoyed it when I did find one I was interested in.. I am the one who really doesn't care for them..
Are you a fan of anal?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are you a fan of anal?       08-11-2015 12:38 PM
No
Ideas for new app/website features
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Ideas for new app/website features       08-11-2015 12:33 PM
I don't want this site to be like the others and those things mentioned are right off another site which is one reason we are here HATE all the BS features to have to go block
Porno Sex?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Porno Sex?       08-11-2015 12:29 PM
Do not like the porno sex endless pounding.. Even with my s/o. I guess there are women that enjoy it but I am not one of them.
why is it so hard to get other to meet us
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > why is it so hard to get other to meet us       08-11-2015 10:58 AM
I agree.. Go out .. Events , venues, a local bar swingers hang out at..
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Single Male Woes in Swinging Lifestyle       08-11-2015 10:52 AM
Popcorn ready
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.