HELP
FORUMS
AkronFunTimes    Posts: 4489
Last 100 Displayed

Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-04-2012 06:32 AM
Good morning. Looks like Eli needs a good douche because his vagiant stinks. Have a Great Day.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       11-20-2012 11:27 AM
LQQKY.... I heard a rumor you weren't a moron. I see we both heard false rumors.
Benghazi-What Really Happened
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Benghazi-What Really Happened       10-26-2012 09:20 AM
Worse vice president.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-26-2012 09:20 AM
The first time video? Obama is desperate.
Lets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Lets take a Vote (1 vote per person please) This is probably a first       10-26-2012 08:01 AM
No option to have you change your default photo from the "I wish I were Tom Selleck in 1984" photo?
Benghazi-What Really Happened
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Benghazi-What Really Happened       10-26-2012 07:33 AM
The father of one of the former Navy SEALs killed in the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya says President Barack Obama wouldn’t even look him in the eye and Vice President Joe Biden was disrespectful during the ceremony when his son’s body returned to America. He also says the White House’s story on the attack doesn’t pass the smell test. Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, called into “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV Thursday and recounted his interactions with the president, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Biden at the ceremony for the Libya victims at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. He told host Glenn Beck that what they told him, coupled with new reports that indicate the Obama administration knew very good and well, almost immediately, that a terrorist attack was occurring in Benghazi, make him certain that the American people are not getting the whole truth. Vice President Biden, as he has become known to do, reportedly made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just lost his hero son. Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?” “Are these the words of someone who is sorry?” said Woods. The grieving father also described his brief encounter with President Obama during the ceremony for the Libya victims. “When he finally came over to where we were, I could tell that he was rather conflicted, a person who was not at peace with himself,” Woods said. “Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.” “I could tell that he was not sorry,” he added. “He had no remorse.” Beck said he wanted to give the president “the benefit of the doubt,” and asked Woods how he could be sure that Obama wasn’t just uncomfortable or nervous during their conversation. Woods said it was Obama’s “demeanor.” Hillary Clinton’s comments to Woods raise even more questions about the White House’s official story on the Benghazi attack, which has already been extremely inconsistent. After apologizing for his loss, Woods said Clinton told him that the U.S. would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.” Obviously, Clinton was referring to the anti-Muslim YouTube video that the Obama administration spent nearly two weeks blaming for the attack. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice, Clinton and the president himself all blamed the video at various points. Beck pointed out that the White House is now trying to claim that it has always considered terrorism as the cause of the attack. “When she said that, I could tell that she was not telling me the truth,” Woods said about Clinton.
who wants to fuck
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > who wants to fuck       10-25-2012 22:54 PM
Little Osama is looking to lose his virginity before he's ordered to suicide bomb.
A little bit of advice for an inexperienced woman
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > A little bit of advice for an inexperienced woman       10-25-2012 22:47 PM
It's just a dick. They're all the same.
difference between different paid accounts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > difference between different paid accounts       10-25-2012 22:41 PM
This is one topic I can honestly say I've never seem before in the forums.
Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Serious Political Discussion About The Elections       10-25-2012 22:38 PM
Ryan is still running for his House seat. So if the VP thing doesn't work out, he won't be collecting unemployment... ============================== Red herring. Dems are becoming desperate.
Debt and Deficits -- Presidents and Congress
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Debt and Deficits -- Presidents and Congress       10-25-2012 22:36 PM
I'm all in with Perfect on this one.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       10-25-2012 09:31 AM
You like her mind and body...wait until you hear her adorable accent!
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       10-25-2012 09:29 AM
Work on your flexibility and you can eliminate your disappointment.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-25-2012 07:16 AM
Good morning. Have a Great Day and be safe in there today!
Another Republican view on rape
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Another Republican view on rape       10-25-2012 07:11 AM
Mr Muir is very interested in fj.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-25-2012 07:01 AM
He's the dufus who brought his wife into the discussion trying to compare her to my description of Mrs Sav and felt the need to suggest he would never allow his wife to sleep with me. But she's off limits. Canoe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Debt and Deficits -- Presidents and Congress       10-24-2012 22:50 PM
Don't want to know!
Idiot
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Idiot       10-24-2012 22:33 PM
The Duke Lacrosse team did it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Debt and Deficits -- Presidents and Congress       10-24-2012 22:29 PM
I doubt his anus is virginal.
Ideal First Meetings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ideal First Meetings       10-24-2012 22:26 PM
I'm not all that disappointed, my man. Poly, your "fuck ups" are adorable.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-24-2012 22:25 PM
That's a lot of Xanax she's had to use.
the help a broke brokejaw donation foundation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > the help a broke brokejaw donation foundation       10-24-2012 22:23 PM
Broke as in brokeback mountain no doubt.
Ideal First Meetings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ideal First Meetings       10-24-2012 22:21 PM
VA, I rarely fuck up the English language. I'm disappointed that you're impressed with my appropriate spelling.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Debt and Deficits -- Presidents and Congress       10-24-2012 22:19 PM
Robby, when was the last time you had a non-male in bed with you?
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-24-2012 21:50 PM
Happily. No offense to her but she chose you as her partner.
Ideal First Meetings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ideal First Meetings       10-24-2012 21:49 PM
I'll bet Tom Selleck piques his interest.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       10-24-2012 21:48 PM
Dood is creepy.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       10-24-2012 21:48 PM
I posted in the now vanished thread. I probably drew the management attention.
Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)       10-24-2012 21:45 PM
I guessed 87 and ended up 96. I'm pissed wondering where I lost 4 points. ;-)
Voter Suppression in Virginia
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Voter Suppression in Virginia       10-24-2012 21:45 PM
Patrick Moran.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Debt and Deficits -- Presidents and Congress       10-24-2012 21:44 PM
Who among us doesn't think this little fella wouldn't jump at the opportunity to sleep with those ribs and spine?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Another Republican view on rape       10-24-2012 21:42 PM
I wonder if Mr Muir's blow up doll consents.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Debt and Deficits -- Presidents and Congress       10-24-2012 21:41 PM
I'll not worry what a midget thinks who believes his dick size is his value in life.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)       10-24-2012 21:40 PM
Personal Freedoms: Conservative Role of Government: Very Conservative Taxes & Economic Issues: Very Conservative Government Spending: Very Conservative Security & Foreign Policy: Conservative Environmental & Energy Issues: Very Conservative Public vs. Private Sector: Very Conservative Education & Family Services: Very Conservative Social Policies: Very Conservative Language, Culture, & Religion: Very Conservative
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)       10-24-2012 21:39 PM
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-24-2012 20:48 PM
I'm sure "Mr Selleck" was merely dreaming. Imagine the last time he had a woman as stunning, sexy and brilliant as our beloved Mrs Sav. Actually, I can't imagine that ever happened.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-24-2012 20:43 PM
Romney will score more than 300 electoral votes and the old media will be made to look like fools.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Debt and Deficits -- Presidents and Congress       10-24-2012 20:40 PM
5'6" looser.
How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American       10-24-2012 20:38 PM
Bobby can't afford a decent job. If he had one he couldn't spend his paid hours writing fairytales about elevators and rocket ships.
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       10-24-2012 20:30 PM
Well, given how she is perpetually cold, it'll have to extend well past her little ass.
Ideal First Meetings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ideal First Meetings       10-24-2012 19:47 PM
A little Vitalis goes a long way.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-24-2012 19:47 PM
One wonders what the weather is like under the 1980s 'stache.
MFM 3 some
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MFM 3 some       10-24-2012 19:44 PM
Almost! Thanks!
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       10-24-2012 19:43 PM
Coats are the silver lining of winter's dark cloud. ================================ Mrs A is getting a custom made olive green winter coat for this season as a gift from her adoring husband.
Ideal First Meetings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ideal First Meetings       10-24-2012 19:39 PM
Dood probably grows microscopic minions under the vintage 'stache.
Seducing a non swinger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Seducing a non swinger       10-24-2012 19:31 PM
I was curious why you stopped the flirting with the hairstylist.
MFM 3 some
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MFM 3 some       10-24-2012 19:29 PM
Do you have any good pics of your ex-wife completely naked you can share with us?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Another Republican view on rape       10-24-2012 10:13 AM
Bobby only recognizes Stalin as a God.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-24-2012 10:13 AM
The Preacher came first.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-24-2012 10:11 AM
Subtract 2 to 3 points on every poll number Obama is showing to get to real polling numbers.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-24-2012 10:07 AM
( no need, the world recognizes the NYT is a leftist dying dinosaur)
Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate       10-24-2012 10:06 AM
Obama, "I just need more time." That is not an agenda.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-24-2012 10:04 AM
Ohio goes to Romney 52-48. Pennsylvania is too close to call. Nevada goes to Romney 50.2 -49.8. Wisconsin goes Romney 51 - 49.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Another Republican view on rape       10-24-2012 10:03 AM
Global warming = fairy tale.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Another Republican view on rape       10-24-2012 10:01 AM
Joe Smirk? No normal American saw him as a winner of anything.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-24-2012 10:00 AM
When did Michelle file for divorce and how did Obama talk her out of it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Another Republican view on rape       10-24-2012 09:59 AM
The fundamentalist goofs on the right are no different than the whacko global warming religionists on the left.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Another Republican view on rape       10-24-2012 09:57 AM
As if there are no democrats who make ridiculous comments. DWS and Joe Biteme come to mind.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-24-2012 09:55 AM
Offensice (adj) - Eli Manning comeback on a cold Decemeber day.
Couples who repeatedly cancel dates
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Couples who repeatedly cancel dates       10-24-2012 09:31 AM
Moveon
Seducing a non swinger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Seducing a non swinger       10-24-2012 08:27 AM
I'm not sure a theme party requiring red indicates it's a swingers' event.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-24-2012 08:25 AM
It takes two liberals showing up to the job for 40 hours each to create one FTE.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Another Republican view on rape       10-24-2012 08:24 AM
Don't you just love inclusive liberals? Any opinion is welcome so long as it matches theirs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate       10-24-2012 08:21 AM
I hope Obama is working on his presidential library in 3 months.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       10-24-2012 08:20 AM
Damn Canucks. You telling us one can only buy a liter of fuel at a time?
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-24-2012 08:19 AM
The RTM button has Gone Fishin'
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-24-2012 08:15 AM
Fooled Around and Fell in Love? - Elvin Bishop
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-24-2012 08:11 AM
Good morning! Anyon have an xtra lttr e I can borrow? Have a Great Day!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-23-2012 20:52 PM
One wonders if there is some "cheese" growing under the Tom Selleck 'stache.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-23-2012 20:45 PM
Whipped out the 1980s era glasses for the big game I see.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-23-2012 20:39 PM
Worked for me too!
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       10-23-2012 20:30 PM
As a 50+, Frank has been cumming for 18 years.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-23-2012 10:26 AM
I'm getting old. My memory is failing I suppose.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       10-23-2012 10:12 AM
Mary Jo Kopechne saw the moonlight as she watched lefty Teddy swim away from her underwater grave.
Dressing for a play date
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dressing for a play date       10-23-2012 10:10 AM
Only if you have the proper "genes".
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-23-2012 10:09 AM
Undecideds always lean to the challenger. Obama is already packing his wife's designer dresses.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-23-2012 10:08 AM
tbr, for a bright liberal you sure act dumb sometimes. Obama is dumping tons of cash and time into Ohio to avoid a long long shot of being upset? Don't forget I asked for Yuengling.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate       10-23-2012 10:06 AM
The intelligence was considered rock solid even by such wackos as Kennedy who would rather drown an innocent campaign worker than shoot an enemy. Only after the fact was known that WMDs were not actually there did the left question the intelligence.
Dressing for a play date
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dressing for a play date       10-23-2012 10:04 AM
Jordache jeans. I wore them with my Selleck 'stache in 1982.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       10-23-2012 10:03 AM
I'd love to try try.
Attention Whoring 101
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Attention Whoring 101       10-23-2012 10:02 AM
For some of us it appeared The Boinkster was posting that comment to the lovely and always adorable Gina.
What's Your Biggest Turn Off
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's Your Biggest Turn Off       10-23-2012 09:54 AM
12 seconds.
Ideal First Meetings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ideal First Meetings       10-23-2012 09:17 AM
Nothing like an exceptional swirly face.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       10-23-2012 09:16 AM
You should have had a V-8.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's Your Biggest Turn Off       10-23-2012 09:15 AM
Performance is also relative. My 69 Chevelle was fast as fuck in the quarter mile. I wouldn't have considered a road course in it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's Your Biggest Turn Off       10-23-2012 09:14 AM
Wearing the 'stache in 1985 is one thing. Wearing it in 2012 with no intention of going to a Halloween party is just funny.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate       10-23-2012 09:12 AM
Specifically, he said that he was wrong when he appeared before the UN Security Council on February 5, 2003... ...it turned our that the sourcing was inaccurate and wrong and in some cases, deliberately misleading ================================= He said he was wrong and the sourcing was wrong. Where did he said he lied? You source from David Corn of The Nation as though he wrote a "news" story.
Ideal First Meetings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ideal First Meetings       10-23-2012 09:06 AM
So, do you look like a left breast?
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-23-2012 09:05 AM
I need a paper sack to attend a 'Aints game. Any good sources around the neighborhood?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate       10-23-2012 09:03 AM
Oh, he said he was misled...like every other person in the intelligence community. Can't liberals read?
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       10-23-2012 09:01 AM
infulenceing people ================= Alright then. Must be some sort of spiritual ritual performed in The Preacher's church.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate       10-23-2012 08:54 AM
The left's beloved UN: Resolution 1441 stated that Iraq was in material breach of the ceasefire terms presented under the terms of Resolution 687. Iraq's breaches related not only to weapons of mass destruction (WMD), but also the known construction of prohibited types of missiles, the purchase and import of prohibited armaments, and the continuing refusal of Iraq to compensate Kuwait for the widespread looting conducted by Iraqi troops during the 1990–1991 invasion and occupation. It also stated that "...false statements or omissions in the declarations submitted by Iraq pursuant to this resolution and failure by Iraq at any time to comply with, and cooperate fully in the implementation of, this resolution shall constitute a further material breach of Iraq's obligations."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate       10-23-2012 08:47 AM
Why do liberals forget the decision to invade Iraq was virtually a universally agreed plan? Agreeable to almost all free countries and even to "American" liberals. There was no dispute at the time that invading Iraq was the right thing to do. The October 11, 2002 resolution that authorized President Bush to use force in Iraq passed the Senate by a vote of 77 to 23, and the House by 296 to 133. The Iraq War was the defining issue of the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign. All of the Republican candidates and most of the Democratic candidates supported the war, although most of the Democrats also criticized the war's prosecution.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-23-2012 08:28 AM
Don't be fooled by the "pollsters". Obama is even going to lose Pennsylvania, a feat unimaginable a few weeks ago. Virginia, Florida, Ohio all go Romney. Add PA and a few smaller states and Romney wins in a landslide.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's Your Biggest Turn Off       10-23-2012 07:34 AM
Ferrari 308 GTS tattooed on his lower back, I'd bet.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-23-2012 07:22 AM
Good morning. I've never been to India so thanks for the info. Have a Great Day.
Predictions!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Predictions!!!       10-23-2012 07:20 AM
Even has a Magnum PI shirt and the ball cap. Halloween costume?
Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy       10-23-2012 07:17 AM
Spin_Ahoy. Is that you Stephanie Cutter?
best friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > best friend ends up fucking her round2 what about impending wedding help       10-23-2012 07:13 AM
The important thing in the OP is the mention that the best friend had a smaller cock. That must be made clear.
President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama vs Pretender Romney: 3rd Y2012 Debate       10-22-2012 22:09 PM
Bob Schieffer just said "Obama bin Laden". LOL