Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
VampyreCouple    Posts: 9
Last 100 Displayed

Sundays @ Colette
FORUMS > Events > Louisiana > Sundays @ Colette       09-15-2013 19:35 PM
We were curious how it is on a Sunday nite. Are there alot of people?
Ready Set
FORUMS > Events > Pennsylvania > Ready Set       02-01-2013 14:22 PM
Its our first time here and looking forward to meeting new friends.
Looking for a fun well endowed male for her to play with
FORUMS > Events > Tennessee > Looking for a fun well endowed male for her to play with       11-13-2009 03:46 AM
We will be a hotel this weekend (Nov14 &15) in the Nashville area and looking for a well endowed male for her to play with either Saturday or Sunday. We are staying at this hotel with a great bar so after some drinks we can take the party up to the room. Shoot us an email with your pix and info. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Why is it the single males chicken out
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       03-12-2009 15:49 PM
I will tell you why some single males chicken out. Most of the time its because they are just plan liars and usually have a wife or girlfriend kicking around somewhere. When I was part of a couple we did have a few males back out at the last minute. Always an excuse and we end up finding out they were in a relationship that their other half didn't know they were swinging. Then there are other males that chicken out because of some of peoples profiles. Have you read some of the couples profiles? Rules about everything. I know everyone has boundaries and everyone should respect them but how can you have fun with all the rules. I've also noticed that it seems like some couples want the single male to pay for everything. The dinner,nite on the town, all the drinks and the hotel if we all hit it off. I understand its a privilege to even be considered by a couple but why is it that my pocket is the one that's empty at the end of the nite? I don't know, I think I may be having bad luck since I'm the new single guy around here. LOL
DVP (double vaginal penetration)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > DVP (double vaginal penetration)       03-12-2009 15:22 PM
I know this discussion has not been talked about in a while but I had to put my input in. I'm straight as an arrow but I have dvp many times. I dated a girl who loved in and loved when all came together. Its a lot of fun and it drives the girl crazy. I'm hoping to be involved in dvp again.
Mid-summer Bash
FORUMS > Events > Michigan > Mid-summer Bash       07-19-2007 19:31 PM
Thank you K!!! ;)
Mid-summer Bash
FORUMS > Events > Michigan > Mid-summer Bash       07-17-2007 19:51 PM
We cant wait to go to this next party. We had a blast at their last one.
This weekend
FORUMS > Events > Ohio > This weekend       01-09-2007 16:40 PM
We are looking to do some fun stuff this weekend. Anything going on? We are thinking about going to Eros. Anyone else going this Saturday?
Visiting NYC Halloween weekend
FORUMS > Events > New York > Visiting NYC Halloween weekend       10-18-2005 11:47 AM
Hello all. We are visiting NYC the weekend of 28th. We will be staying around the Midtown area. Looking to find some friends for some fun. Ages 21-40 Couples, bi/c or str8 females and str8 well endowed males for some drinks and adult fun. Race unimportant. We are very laid back and respectful and looking for the same. Can be shy at times but will open up real quick for the right people/person. Check out our profile and give us a shout if interested. Take care and talk soon. Linz and Kane