Help
FORUMS
Back
seXXnpassion    Posts: 488
Last 100 Displayed

Who else is on FetLife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Who else is on FetLife?       10-22-2017 18:38 PM
I, Jen, have the profile at FetLife. Bryan doesn't go on FB or SLS or FetLife for fun. I show him stuff that is interesting. "Look at this picture." "Read this. That sounds like fun. What do you think?" "I like that outfit." It's not a swinger site, no. In fact, a lot of BDSM people do it for non-sexual fetish reasons...or don't have sex with their primary BDSM partner. We like to get ideas from there, e.g., I love some of the artistic rope work like chest harnesses. I just bought some cotton rope that I am going to dye pink, have Bryan do the chest harness (there are YouTube videos), and take pix. It's just a fun little hobby. It spices up the ol' sex life.
Who else is on FetLife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Who else is on FetLife?       10-22-2017 14:39 PM
I like the photos some of the professional riggers post. Really beautiful and artistic.
Why full swappers don't like soft swappers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Why full swappers don't like soft swappers       10-19-2017 12:36 PM
Oh, and PS, one reason I used to be so focused on penetration is that it's almost a guarenteed orgasm. I almost never come with oral sex, and if I do, it's not a very big one. So I was feeling really frustrated about playing around for so long and wanting a release. I'm more comfortable now to just say I really need to have an orgasm and either tell the guy how he could achieve that, or switch back to my husband. I used to think I'd hurt the other guy's feelings, but now I am not afraid to say in advance that I most likely won't have a satisfying orgasm with oral alone.
Why full swappers don't like soft swappers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Why full swappers don't like soft swappers       10-19-2017 12:31 PM
We used to have no interest in soft swap at all, but now we actually love it. I (Jen) used to want to get to the part where there was intercourse as quickly as possible, but now I am so much more into the moment, into new experiences, into kissing a new person, just seeing where things go, instead of having a goal. We still do full swap, but we very much enjoy soft swap as well.
Single female/wife who plays alone, want an email or texting pal? I'm female.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Single female/wife who plays alone, want an email or texting pal? I'm female.       10-19-2017 12:17 PM
I sure will write, MagJoy. You only live an hour-ish away from me, too. Extra great!
kids finding out about your life style
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > kids finding out about your life style       10-19-2017 12:15 PM
If you are caught by surprise it's harder to think of a graceful way out. I'm surprised he asked both of you with his wife there. Why didn't he just talk to ONE parent alone, instead of with a big audience? That makes it extra awkward. I'm sure he and his wife already talked about it and, as others said, you've probably been 'outed' some how. I am the kind of person to try to be as honest as possible with my kids (16 and 25). They don't seem to have a clue. I would tell my older son, but I'd ask him to not spread it around. The 16 year old wouldn't ask even if he knew, because he's kind of a shy guy and I don't think he cares about our sex life. I figure I can talk about my values, why we don't practice monogamy, and ask them about their own lives. It's about respecting how others want to live their lives, and my sons are both VERY much on board with that. If someone is gay, bi, Republican, Democrat, worships empty french fry containers as God, or whatever, it's their lives to live as they choose.
Single female/wife who plays alone, want an email or texting pal? I'm female.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Single female/wife who plays alone, want an email or texting pal? I'm female.       10-18-2017 16:13 PM
I just realized I have no one to talk to about my lovely adventures. My real life friends are all vanilla. I don't want to share about things with a whole group here on SLS. I am married, but meet single guys sometimes to play. I met (coffee meeting) someone really, really nice today and I was wishing I could talk about that with a girl-friend. You know, "Ooo, look how cute he is!" and stuff like that. I don't want to write back and forth through SLS; I'd rather use email or MeWe app, something like that. SLS keeps messages forever. Blech. Anyone else meet guys (okay, or females...I am bi) one-on-one, like a FWBs, etc., who wants to be virtual friends? ~Jennifer
Things that creep you out on SLSS that makes you immediately ban the person or delete their email
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things that creep you out on SLSS that makes you immediately ban the person or delete their email       10-16-2017 16:58 PM
1. I, the wife, am okay with dick pix. But not if it's a close up of a stranger's dick head with jizz coming out. That just grosses me out. 2. Not creepy, but a well known problem are profiles with 20 lovely photos of the female, and either zero pix of the male or two pretty poor photos. Can't even see what he really looks like, or just boring photos. I tried to pick out nice and interesting pix of my husband to show off his personality. 3. If someone has made little effort in terms of spelling, grammar and punctuation it makes them look dumb. I will add that if English is not the person's first language I am very forgiving, because I am not bilingual. But otherwise...people get 13 years of free public education (K-12) and should be able to construct some basic sentences. 4. ** Creepiest mail I got lately was one big run on sentence where the guy told me his fantasy of sucking my toes, then going down on me, then fucking my feet, and on and on. Not even an introduction or a howdy do, but right into the scene. BYE, dude!
Full Swap vs. Foursome
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Full Swap vs. Foursome       10-16-2017 16:38 PM
After a while you will both know what you prefer (ideal situation), what you will accept, and what is a hard limit. We used to prefer MfMf, but now we prefer separate rooms. It has a lot to do with the other couple. I don't like when I am with the other male and he is paying a ton of attention to his wife/partner. I mean, looking over and seeing that she's enjoying herself is fine. But if he is distracted and spending a lot of time doing it, I just feel insulted and like I might as well leave.
Can a guy ask women a question here? :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Can a guy ask women a question here? :)       10-12-2017 14:54 PM
My husband started to rock some scruff lately per my request. I have to admit, kissing is not great with scruff. But everything else is fine and I like how he looks sort of naughty with a scruffy face. To the gentle asking about the problem with urine leakage...a man would have to look like a 10 out 10 for me to be willing to overlook that problem. Have you consulted with a urologist? I don't know if there is anything else that could be done, and if it was surgical then it's a huge risk anytime someone is cutting in that area. You could end up with things going from bad to worse. It's great that your wife loves you just the way you are. That's one advantage to being together with the same person for a while; we both are willing to overlook each other's lack of perfection. :)
Who else is on FetLife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Who else is on FetLife?       10-09-2017 21:56 PM
I thought we'd meet more locals on FetLife, like people looking for FWB. The groups seem so disorganized and poorly attended judging from what I see online. Lots of gay guys, which is fine, but that's not helpful for either if us.
Who else is on FetLife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Who else is on FetLife?       10-09-2017 10:19 AM
We found a local guy who wants to learn to be a rigger. He has a set up in his home and wanted models to practice on. My husband and I went over Sat. night and I wore a skimpy outfit and they practiced with me. Which sounds exciting, but it's a lot of standing around most of the time, trying to put my weight on the ropes to see if it's comfortable enough to bear my weight, etc. Sometimes it hurt, especially after the 4th or 5th attempt to lie down with pressure on a spot that was pressed earlier. I also didn't drink any liquids a couple hours before or during the rigging session of 2 hrs.,for obvious reasons. Someone spent an hour tying you up, you don't want to ask for a potty break. So it was fun and interesting, but less sexy than you'd think. It's not an easy process for the riggers, either. A great Dom is hard to find, so my husband is working on learning how for me. He's getting better at it all the time, now that he sees I'm not as fragile and delicate as he used to think!
Who else is on FetLife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Who else is on FetLife?       10-07-2017 17:16 PM
Thanks, everyone. Yes, there are other kinky places besides FetLife, that's for sure. :)
Who else is on FetLife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Who else is on FetLife?       09-30-2017 12:52 PM
Just curious how many others, at this pretty vanilla swing site, are also on FetLife?
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       09-29-2017 13:58 PM
FYI, most people are sick from consuming way too much protein. It results in heart attacks, diabetes, clogged arteries, you name it. If you do an online search, you will see that there are plenty of spectacular vegan athletes and/or Plant Powered athletes. Sure, eat lots of protein, but focus on plant sources. Eating fat = being fat. If you are truly at the weight you should be at then add nuts, seeds, avocado, soy products like tofu and edamame. Otherwise, eating fat is going to keep you from losing weight. Calorie Density is another topic you can search online. I eat mostly unprocessed carbs like potatoes, beans, legumes, corn, whole grains (rice, quinoa, barley, etc.) . They provide a lot of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, macronutrients...and keep my weight down. Carbs give us energy, as long as they are the unprocessed carbs. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
What's your biggest kink/taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       09-28-2017 12:55 PM
At the BDSM forum here at SLS, Jason is a member who wrote most of the posts there and gives great advice. It's nice to get into kinky stuff slowly, at your own pace, to it's just fun and comfortable. We still have mostly vanilla sex day to day, but it's nice to just try some new things and then talk about it. That's why we like swinging; you have to be Open To New Experiences to swing. Same with kinky stuff; it's just something to check out, if it's at all intriguing. Most of it is not at all of interest to us, but some of it has been surprisingly fun and sexy.
Who loves skinny men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Who loves skinny men       09-20-2017 16:54 PM
You can ask for a cert. I've had people ask me. The two I have, the guys offered. Have you written certs for anyone great? Start there if you feel weird asking, but I don't think you should feel weird because it csn help to have a few decent certs. Everyone here knows that, although some people don't choose to do it. I'd rather not have them, but it's part of the game.
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       09-20-2017 16:49 PM
Please don't risk your health doing keto.
What's your biggest kink/taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       09-20-2017 16:21 PM
I like BDSM stuff like being spanked. We actually now spend a lot more time at Fetlife than SLS because the kinky stuff like Dom/sub is more fun than vanilla swinging. But there are some kinky people here, too. ~j.
Does size matter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Does size matter       09-19-2017 15:17 PM
I want length. I don't like too much girth. It can be thin as thin can be and I'm okay with that, as long as I get 6 inches long or more. If I am having an orgasm during oral I might be squeezed shut so tightly my husband can't force his finger in there. I don't think there's a ton of room in there to fit those gorgeous, fat ones!
where a beginner starts
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > where a beginner starts       09-18-2017 18:31 PM
I found my FWB dom here on SLS by sheer luck, because neither of us had anything about sub/dom in our profiles last summer. It's working out great for us so far.
where a beginner starts
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > where a beginner starts       09-18-2017 12:27 PM
I signed us up for Fet Life. That is a great place to find kinky locals...although "local" might mean people who are actually quite a distance away. We are finding that SLS is for vanilla swingers. Hey, swingers...did you know that there was even such a thing as a vanilla swinger? That used to be me.
exhibition/domination/submission
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > exhibition/domination/submission       09-18-2017 07:37 AM
He has gone back and changed his original post. He took out most of the information that I refer to when I responded to him, like admitting that he is pretty lazy and likes to play computer games all day, as well as other things. Remember: he could be a minor. Anyone feel like going to jail?
First thing I notice about women.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > First thing I notice about women.       09-18-2017 07:34 AM
I don't notice older women having toes painted more often, but I can say that older women can afford mani/pedi more than a younger lady. It's not cheap by the time you add a tip to the service. I never got professional mani/pedi until my income reached a certain level. Bryan is an ass man. If I see a pretty lady with tight pants and a nice ass I immediately alert him to it...but he's usually already looking! I like nice asses, too, but I go for the face first. I like a nice smile and happy demeanor.
My fantasy: my husand with a FWB female (we're in PA)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > My fantasy: my husand with a FWB female (we're in PA)       09-18-2017 07:31 AM
It was hard for me find a regular FWB. It took a lot of mail, meetings, texting, until I found someone where it clicked for both of us. But at least I had guys writing and some meetings to check each other out in the mean time. I mean, there was HOPE that eventually there would be someone. I still hope Bryan can have the same thing, but it's becoming a fantasy at this point. He likes slender women, that's one problem right there, but there just aren't a ton of single women looking to hook up one-on-one with a guy. He wants a regular relationship with someone he can get to know and really please, not so much the one-time meetings. Not that we don't both love them, but...you know. I hear other women saying the same thing: so much easier for women to get extra sex than it is for men. Seems pretty unfair, but that's apparently just how it is. Anyway, that's my fantasy! I would be so excited for him to have dates with a pretty lady!
Is it usually this difficult?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Is it usually this difficult?       09-18-2017 07:21 AM
It took me all summer to find one FWB guy, but worth the effort. We are totally into each other and meet at his place when our schedules allow and my fantastic, generous husband gives me a pass. Is it usually this difficult to find someone? I guess so, if you are PICKY and hope for something ongoing with a quality person, and not a once and done. At least we have a chance to meet people on SLS. In the vanilla world how could I, a single woman, meet guys for play? "Hi. I know you're 40 and I'm, uh...older than you. And I'm married. But if you have your own home and you're single and like wild sex and your dick is at least 6 inches long, we could get together coz I'm a swinger and...Oh, there he goes. Never mind! Sorry! ...Oh, you're a minister at the local church? Alright then. Sorry again." See? It won't work. SLS works...but no one promised it would always be fast or easy. If only! IMHO: Block NutCal, BT or anyone who thinks he's not worth your time. I blocked him. He made me the opposite of horny; my thighs were sucking together when I read his absurd words. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Anyone else eat Whole Food Plant-Based?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Anyone else eat Whole Food Plant-Based?       09-17-2017 13:21 PM
NutCal is so annoying I blocked him and deleted my posts. Please don't listen to any advice he offers on this topic. Read "The China Study" if you want research based facts. Have a great day, friends.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-17-2017 13:19 PM
I had to get a compression bra for running; it's interesting to be out and about looking flat chested! I wear a D cup normally. My husband said I look thinner in the compression bra.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-17-2017 13:18 PM
I started running this summer, and I can't believe I actually enjoy it now! I like getting around my neighborhood and checking things out, seeing the plants, hearing the birds, maybe listening to a podcast. I have a lot of roads with trees around here, so I just run down that block if I am sweating too much. Best decision I ever made. I like it way better than the gym, which is too loud, smelly, germy, expensive, etc. for my preference.
Who loves skinny men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Who loves skinny men       09-17-2017 13:15 PM
You said in your profile you were open to advice. The only advice I have is to get at least one cert and that is because there is a Search feature that lets people search only for people who have certs. I honestyly don't want certs for myself because people will judge me by who I played with. If others think our sex partners, or what they wrote, isn't what they want to hear they could pass us by. So it's a double edged sword at times. But I think having a few certs could help you boost your chances of being chosen, if only so you don't get excluded by the search engine here. I only recently met with single guys (summer 2017), and I did feel better meeting with them if a few people testified that the guy was nice, respectful, what have you.
Who loves skinny men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Who loves skinny men       09-17-2017 13:09 PM
Since I'm skinny I am totally fine with skinny men, and even skinny dicks, ha ha. I would rather be with someone who's really thin than had extra weight.
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       09-17-2017 13:07 PM
The way I eat, I don't count calories or points and I eat until I'm totally satisfied as often as I want. Lots of starchy foods...potatoes, rice, corn, beans, etc. Delish.
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       09-17-2017 13:05 PM
Why not make a long-term, HEALTHY plan? Believe it or not, potatoes are really healthy. You could live on just potatoes for quite a while and get protein, vitamin, fiber, lots of good things. Best to eat sweet potatoes and yams PLUS other kinds of potatoes. Red and yellow potatoes are more moist than Idaho potatoes; those are dry. Google "Potato Strong" for details. FYI, I thought I'd try that last fall, but I couldn't eat that much fiber all at once. You may not have the intestinal fortitude for this approach cold turkey. Google Dr McDougall (www dot drmcdougall dot com which is what I follow and I MAINTAIN my slim figure eating a McDougall diet). It's a whole food plant-based diet, no oil, the healthiest way to eat. Most people don't want to eat that healthy, but even if you just want to do the Potato Strong approach...that's fast weight loss.
Thongs
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Thongs       09-13-2017 14:35 PM
I used to hate thongs, but now I am used to them. It's important that they fit right...not too loose or tight. I only wear them for pants that will look better if you can see my buns, to be flirty under a dress, or before sex. I wear those boy shorts style panties a lot because they are cute and stay up well. Sometimes my husband comes panty shopping with me and helps pick out what he would like me to wear.
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > exhibition/domination/submission       09-11-2017 11:36 AM
What concerns me about this post is this young man says he is 18. He may actually still be a minor, possibly a run away. I don't want to see anyone get into a bad situation.
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > exhibition/domination/submission       09-09-2017 09:29 AM
You admit you're a lazy teen gamer who wants to basically get free room and board in exchange for sex...the kind that you prefer. Thank goodness the prefrontal cortex of the brain continues to mature until age 25, sometimes beyond, because your plan is not good and potentially you could get hurt. Get some more education and/or a real job instead of trying to trade sex for it. You know what they call those kind of people, right? And it seldom ends well, especially for males. Go talk to your guidance counselor about something realistic. I'm serious. Sex should be a hobby or part of caring relationship. Not a career goal.
Men: Have you played with female co-worker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Men: Have you played with female co-worker?       09-08-2017 17:07 PM
That's a good idea...to stay in touch after she leaves. It's a huge organization and people come and go all the time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Men: Have you played with female co-worker?       09-08-2017 16:43 PM
Feel free to message us if you don't want to talk about it here. Bryan has so many opportunities at work. One person is all he's asking for!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Men: Have you played with female co-worker?       09-08-2017 16:38 PM
My husband has some very attractive vanilla ladies flirt with him st work. Some is mild and some is more. He is scared of anyone ever accusing him of sexual harassment, or that a female will be upset if he reveals our marriage is open...and maybe she'd be indiscreet. Is there a way to play with co-workers that doesn't end in disaster? Obviously he won't play AT work, okay? How did you let someone know you were available? Hoping some guys with real experience will chime in. Thanks.
Sucking Toes !!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sucking Toes !!!       09-08-2017 13:30 PM
Next time I get my pedi I'll let the lady who does my nails know that you admired her handy work.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       09-08-2017 13:24 PM
What's a Gumby couple?
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       09-08-2017 13:22 PM
He works hard at these Forums. I think he deserves a kiss.
So hard for a single male
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > So hard for a single male       09-04-2017 17:42 PM
EZ 2 Remember, I aways have the IM turned off. The only people who have IM'd me are single males who don't read our profile. They seem to be hunting for private pix or dirty talk. Why would I (wife) want to talk to someone who lives hundreds of miles away and begs for pix? Or wants to talk about my titties right out the gate? I'm about being with real people, not helping someone selfish to jerk off. There are some FANTASTIC gentlemen who are single males! And married men who are allowed to play alone. The long-term relationships are always the best, IMHO. They don't cancel often, if they do there's a good reason, and they would never dream of being a No Show.
How do I step over that line
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > How do I step over that line       09-04-2017 13:38 PM
Try setting up a separate account for yourself as a single bi female and look on here. Include the name of your couples account. I don't out myself as being bi because, as a professional person who works with kids, I don't want to risk hurting my business. I have put out some feelers from time to time with other women, but nothing ever came of it. Not once. Out in the vanilla world I just pass for straight 99% of the time and keep it discreet. The vast majority of lesbians want nothing to do with bi women in terms of dating or trying to have a relationship, especially those married to men, and extra especially swingers. Can't blame them for that.
Being discreet in your home (kids here)
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Being discreet in your home (kids here)       09-03-2017 19:40 PM
We are seasoned swingers, but really new to BDSM. Most things are easy to keep discreet, but not spanking. That smack on the ass is loud! Plus, we have a vaulted BR ceiling, so it echoes. Luckily we are on the first floor and our adult sons are on the second floor, but it would be so easy to hear through our door (which is opposite the bottom of the steps they use to come downstairs. Has anyone found a good way to reduce the noise of spankings, etc.? We do have drapes and carpeting, but it's a big room. I don't want our BR to look at all weird. I know a different BR door will help (solid, not those cheap hollow core doors). Any other ideas? I hate that we can't do what we want in our own BR. Our youngest son is 16 and could come downstairs any time, day or night. I want privacy from my kids!
Trust
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Trust       09-03-2017 19:23 PM
I think the license plate idea is great, and I think I'll go with that. Anyone can see a license plate any time, unlike a drivers license. Could someone still hurt me? Yes, but perhaps not as likely if he knows someone has a way to track him down. I WANT a guy to know that someone can track him down. If someone thinks I am being paranoid, then you have never been raped or had someone attempt to rape you. I was physically assaulted outside a bar when I was about 20 when I stepped out just to kiss with a guy. I had a blind date (a morning date, no booze involved) who was going to rape me in his van when I was in my early 20's. I got away, but it was so horrible. Sorry if you think I am being paranoid for not trusting someone who is pretty much a stranger to me, and I'm going to go be alone with him, take off my clothes and have sex! I need and deserve to feel safe. If someone can't help me out with that then so be it, I don't care if we don't hook up. I can show someone my business card, he can take a photo of my license plate. I want things to remain discreet between us. But if someone hurts me, then I will out myself in order to catch the perpetrator.
Be careful out there guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Be careful out there guys       09-03-2017 19:11 PM
You cannot reduce your risk of getting any STD by washing or peeing or douching after sex. You may read that online, but that is not correct. Go to a reputable website for info such as npin dot cdc dot gov forward slash stdwareness forward slash the-facts is good. You can Google CDC dot gov. CDC is Center for Disease Control.
Be careful out there guys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Be careful out there guys       09-03-2017 18:56 PM
There are enough people who know they have it, it seems like there should be a way for people to openly identify and hook up with each other. If you already have it, does it matter? I don't have it and I don't know everything about it.
Calling them MILFs and Cougars
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Calling them MILFs and Cougars       09-03-2017 18:52 PM
Gave it more thought. To me, being called a cougar is the equivalent of being called a dirty old man. Just those are just my own thoughts, and I respect whatever labels others prefer.
your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       09-03-2017 18:51 PM
Thanks, RonKathy, for the editing tip.
your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       09-03-2017 18:50 PM
Here is what works for me, as someone who had chronic insomnia. I started doing The Work of Byron Katie about 3 years ago. It's a lady, despite the unusual first name. She goes by Katie or Kate. It's a process for examining our stressful thoughts. We think thoughts and we believe them; some of them bring us stress. "He should..." "I need her to..." "This shouldn't be happening to me." The longer I do this practice, the easier it is to look at my thoughts and realize that they are just thoughts...ideas...beliefs...not THE TRUTH. You can borrow books, go to her web sites for blogs and videos, and see her talk on YouTube. Initially you may be confused or not understand what her perspective is. But she is looking at how subjective reality really is...so you can examine things and choose to believe what brings you joy, and perhaps have a different perspective on what does not bring you joy. Both web sites start with 3 double u's and end with dot com. (Also on FB.) You can Google The Work of Byron Katie as well. Websites: TheWork or ByronKatie
older women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > older women       09-03-2017 10:33 AM
Luckily for me there are a LOT of men in their 30's and 40's who like, even prefer, older women. Because I prefer younger men. My husband likes women of any legal age; it's all based on looks, fitness and personality. I'd like to be as open as he is, but so far I can't force it.
Trust
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Trust       09-01-2017 08:51 AM
Great tip about Google voice. I totally forgot about that. My first single guy here was also fantastic in every way. I thought it would be easy to meet a couple great guys and have some sort of regular thing. Not easy at all, and yes...some are scary when they don't get what they want (like a first meet up, texts, etc.). Being married gives me a greater sense of safety. Be careful about meeting and including alcohol. It's safer to NOT have alcohol or pot. A woman is far more likely to get raped or assaulted when alcohol is involved. The man is more uninhibited and we are more defenseless. You want to be thinking clearly and see what this guy is like. It's harder to know with wine goggles on, and you can miss important clues about his behavior. Think about a coffee meeting, and at least the first time you play don't have alcohol. If he's a drunkaholic he could have had some booze anyway, but that's a red flag to you. Drunks have poorer judgement. Avoid them. Don't fuck with them, literally. I sometimes make single men show me their drivers license at first meeting. I wrote that in our profile. I'm married so I'm home with my husband and 2 strong sons. If you are alone do NOT let the guy see your license. So far I have not shown mine. I'd have to have excellent reasons to do that. As a single woman, don't put the actual town you are in on your profile. Pick a large town or city close by, etc. -->Tell a friend who you are meeting, as much info as you have. It's best to tell the friend when you should be back so the police can be contacted. When I was single just doing vanilla blind dates a g/f and I always told each other this stuff. At least write it down and leave it in your home so if someone comes to the house to see why you are missing there's a clue. Or if you feel trapped you could tell the person what you have done to protect yourself. Just be super careful and you will have nothing but fun! Yeh, I know I sound paranoid. But since sex is involved it's better to be safe. We are taking a big risk and there are a lot of weirdos out there who are unable to feel compassion for others. They fake it for a while. Then it gets bad. If I scared you sorry, but we all know of the thousands of people on here not everyone is a good person. So stay safe! --J.
Religion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Religion       08-30-2017 07:33 AM
One of the first couples we played with, the wife taught Sunday school. The couple never talked about religion or church at all, except to laugh (at midnight) that the wife had to teach Sunday school the next morning. I do not believe in organized religion and I'm not even Spiritual any more. I'm more of an existentialist, ha ha. I don't care what people do or don't believe related to religion or politics. I care about having screaming good orgasms.
What does a younger man have to do to prove he is worthy of a mature couple?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > What does a younger man have to do to prove he is worthy of a mature couple?       08-28-2017 19:34 PM
You aren't that young. If they are giving that as a reason I suspect that is NOT the reason. I don't know their real reasons; it probably varies from couple to couple. You're bi, but with a man. Request couples with bi men only for sure. You have to find a couple where both of them want to be with you. That is harder than hooking up with just one other person. It's not easy for me to even play 1:1 with single men, given the duplicity. Fix up your profile, as other suggested, and just keep trying. No other advice. We all face challenges finding good play partners.
Sex Drive
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Sex Drive       08-28-2017 19:28 PM
Mine is higher than his, but mine is higher than almost anyone's. I have only met ONE person (a man) whose sex drive was higher than mine. He always gave me a run for my money. That's why I love meeting other women in the LS; so I know I'm not the only female whose drive is ridiculous. I could do it twice a day. We do it almost every day; sometimes twice a day, sometimes skip a day. We both have jobs, so we try to be respectful of the other person sometimes being too tired to want to get anything going. Some people want it once a month or never. There's nothing wrong with that. How much is too much? If it's interfering with your daily life; you know, missing work for it, or making bad decisions and choices, hurting other people or yourself.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Calling them MILFs and Cougars       08-28-2017 15:21 PM
I sometimes work with students up to age 21 (some students in Special Ed stay in HS past the 12th year). I feel very maternal and caring towards the older students, and having a 25 year old...yes, it just naturally extends to guys who look (or act) like they are in their 20's. -------I notice that I admire younger women's bodies, and I might be turned on when looking at them, but I don't want to be sexual with them. I highly prefer women close to my own age. I am not sure why that is. I have no daughters, so you might think it would be the opposite. I'm only want to be sexual with younger guys (30's, 40's).
The Oral Dilemma.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > The Oral Dilemma.       08-28-2017 15:16 PM
Some of us ladies like a very slow start...touching as softly as possible, and away from the opening to the vagina and from the clit. Build some desire. Most guys just start sucking on my clit like gang busters and it doesn't feel very great as the appetizer; that's an entree or dessert item. It also doesn't work when a guy is trying to jam his tongue into my vagina and fuck me with his tongue. That feels like almost nothing to me. You don't have to work that hard, guys! I also hate a tongue flicking rapidly across my clit at any time. That must be a big move in porno, or maybe a lot of women like that besides me. I try to remember to tell the guy I am with how to approach the whole thing so he is successful for me AND he gets the reward of my response to his attentions. Since I am bi I know how tricky it can be to help a female have an orgasm and eat her the way that she wants. Sometimes I just do it the way I like it and see how she is responding; if she isn't going crazy then I start asking questions.
Men's attire at a club or party
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Men's attire at a club or party       08-28-2017 08:38 AM
It's harder for guys. They don't have the wardrobe choices that the ladies have. Just wearing NEW or NEWER clothes, make sure they fit to show off your body. Straight guys are typically not great at figuring out wardrobe. I have to dress my husband when we go out. He has no clue what he should wear! LOL! He has special underwear (black) that is new and nice. He is great at fixing the car, fixing computers, doing home repairs, but clothes...not so much. :)
Blocking 'nutty' people at forums
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Blocking 'nutty' people at forums       08-27-2017 21:07 PM
If you can read this, you rock my world!
Pleasure Garden in Philly
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Pleasure Garden in Philly       08-27-2017 18:56 PM
It's our first time at Pleasure Garden; they will know we are new because we'll get the tour for newbies to the club. There will be an educational talk and demo of using ropes/restraints. How to have fun, how to do it, how to be safe. We paid for our ticket today and our hotel room today (PG is 90 min. from our home). Very interested to see both PG and check out the BDSM stuff. Apparently they do it every month (but with different speakers).
Blocking 'nutty' people at forums
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Blocking 'nutty' people at forums       08-27-2017 18:41 PM
Without naming names, I have decided to block some people here. If someone is nutty, hostile, a know-it-all, or a bullying name caller, I'm no longer interested in anything they post. Also, bringing up politics and/or conspiracy theories are a turn off. This is supposed to be fun. Anyone who argues, acts superior and/or acts hostile towards people is no fun. It doesn't have to be towards me, either. I don't want to see it. I like how SLS asks the reason for blocking someone. I just blocked someone and wrote "Mr=Know it all asshole." I love the challenge of explaining with so few characters. I feel better already. Anyone else block people? PS: I'm not perfect. I can be a know-it-all and an asshole, too. But I try to not be deliberately mean to people, infer that I'm highly superior, or make everything about politics.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Calling them MILFs and Cougars       08-26-2017 09:32 AM
Annie, LOL about what to teach someone in his 20's! So much I could teach a guy in his 20's...about financial planning, how to cook healthy meals, how to find bargains, how to not get involved in a codependent relationship...etc. Sexually, I got nothing for those guys because I have a son in his 20's and I see people in their 20's as needing adult guidance. I notice most people in general seem to become a lot more mature by late 30's, judging by people at work and elsewhere in the world. I'm not saying they are all immature, just that their ability to manage their lives and emotions has expanded. Just my own thoughts; that doesn't mean I'm right.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Calling them MILFs and Cougars       08-26-2017 07:47 AM
I detest being called a cougar. My husband is younger than me, and I'm proud that I have a studly guy like him for a husband. But we fell in love, and it was insulting to be told I was a cougar. I actively pursue younger men in the LS, but does that mean I have to get a cheesey label? When guys write and say they like older women, great. That's me. Since I prefer to be sub in bed I look for confident, experienced men. That gets me out of any role playing scenarios where I'm teacher or mom. I don't mind being a MILF. Let's just ALL act like the mature adults we are and enjoy.
married men playing solo
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > married men playing solo       08-25-2017 17:41 PM
Both their wives gave their blessings. No cheating involved.
married men playing solo
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > married men playing solo       08-25-2017 17:39 PM
Starry_Night, a lot of us married ladies with fantastic husbands feel the same way. What sucks is my husband works in a school district, and plenty of teachers come on to him big time. But he's not going to risk problems by messing with people at work. He could lose his job if anyone said one peep against him. Obviously there are women who think enough of him to flirt (including bending over to make sure he see down the front of shirts, making remarks, etc.). But how to meet them in a non-vanilla way? :( If anyone doesn't like that our profile is a couples profile, and we also play separately, I have no intention of setting up another profile. I don't think my husband would have better luck with a Single Male profile, judging from all the traffic I get from single males at our couples profile, and I don't need a separate profile...judging from all the traffic I get at our couples profile. I actually really like playing with married men of a couple. Of the last 4 men I played with, 2 were men I met as part of a couple (and are still married). We played alone. It was fantastic and I felt totally safe and comfortable with them.
Sucking Toes !!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sucking Toes !!!       08-25-2017 15:43 PM
Okay, since I'm suddenly getting toe requests I posted a pic in our public profile so foot lovers can see without me opening private pix. It will take up to 24 hrs. to get approval and show up.
Getting single males to show up
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Getting single males to show up       08-25-2017 12:31 PM
888, I refer to our profile as "the novel." My ears aren't burning, but it sounds like YOU have a fire ?? going some where!
Sucking Toes !!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sucking Toes !!!       08-25-2017 09:59 AM
I have a photo of my toes here at the site in case someone is into that. As I said, I'm neutral about it, but it's harmless fun.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Getting single males to show up       08-25-2017 09:42 AM
I believe most no shows are CHEATERS. That is why I beg cheaters to not contact me. They try to get me to send pix, to talk dirty, to tell them what I want to do to them, and then nothing but excuses about why they don't have time to meet. So now I refuse to get into it about sex if I haven't met the person, and since I don't play at the first meeting, I refuse to do too much of it after that, either, until we have actually played. Some men will really take advantage. My goal is to meet someone NICE and then play...not just fulfill the selfish needs of some DB. Luckily I have found a few nice men along the way. They are far out numbered by the jerks, sadly.
Older and Mature couples and women
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Older and Mature couples and women       08-24-2017 13:07 PM
Ditto for men. I like young guys, but a couple weeks ago I saw a man who was over 50 at a nudist resort who looked hot. Really fit, nice smile, great hair cut.
Telling your doctor
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Telling your doctor       08-24-2017 12:08 PM
People being people, they sometimes chat about patients and break HIPAA. Someone being a swinger is pretty damned juicy; I think some people would be tempted to whisper about it. The last time I went for my mammo it was with someone I went to HS with. That was loooong ago, and I haven't seen this person since we graduated. I don't even live where I did growing up. I don't want her to know about my swinging. And she didn't. The other thing is, the entire medical system is computerized. That means a ZILLION people can review all of my medical records in many different buildings, including people I used to work with and we don't like each other. I refuse to let my gyno write down that I have sexual contact with people outside my marriage or that I'm bi-sexual! She only needs to know in order to do a good exam or order tests. If I think another medical professional needs to know, I will speak up. Otherwise...sssssshhh!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Getting single males to show up       08-24-2017 12:00 PM
888, I opened my pix coz I love younger men. I see single men at clubs, and at a naked resort (Sunny Rest). But we have to travel about 90 min. to any of the nice places, and that means almost everyone lives far from us. I really want a couple great, regular single guys to be with...not once and done. Once and done is nice, but you know, you get to know someone and what he wants if you are together over time. It just seems more meaningful to establish something of a friendship. I had this in the past. I'll just keep at it! We all work, and since I like younger guys, they usually have kids, too. My youngest is 16.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Getting single males to show up       08-24-2017 12:00 PM
888, I opened my pix coz I love younger men. I see single men at clubs, and at a naked resort (Sunny Rest). But we have to travel about 90 min. to any of the nice places, and that means almost everyone lives far from us. I really want a couple great, regular single guys to be with...not once and done. Once and done is nice, but you know, you get to know someone and what he wants if you are together over time. It just seems more meaningful to establish something of a friendship. I had this in the past. I'll just keep at it! We all work, and since I like younger guys, they usually have kids, too. My youngest is 16.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Getting single males to show up       08-23-2017 20:43 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, Rusty.
Pleasure Garden in Philly
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Pleasure Garden in Philly       08-23-2017 15:16 PM
Has anyone been before? They have a BDSM/swinger event each month on first Friday. We are signed up to go Sept. 1st. It's well over an hour from home, with a lot of traffic (Schuylkill Expressway), but I haven't found any kind of BDSM stuff near us. It all seems to be in the city. Really looking forward to the event! Spank you for reading my post. J.
Older and Mature couples and women
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Older and Mature couples and women       08-23-2017 13:30 PM
Que posted that ONE question and never came back to look for responses. That was in Feb. 2017, I see. And he still has that one photo of just part of his torso! Too bad he didn't come back to see what advice people had for him. He's not going to get lucky with that one, stingy picture.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Getting single males to show up       08-23-2017 13:25 PM
I only had one no-show (last week). I am new to meeting single men. I think the guy was a cheater and couldn't get away. He BEGGED me to meet him that day. Then 1/2 hr. AFTER he was supposed to be there he texted to reschedule. And he lived over an hour away! Really, he had to have been unable to think of a way to either leave work or lie to his wife. I wish we had a place to list a Walk of Shame for no-shows; I'd love to see who was a no-show for others, too. I feel really badly, because now I am so demanding and skeptical with the guys who write. I don't like to be this way with people, but I have to insist on certain things or just refuse to have anything to do with the guy. My profile info for single guys is LONG; not a sexy way to get the ball rolling. Then if he can't get his shit together and send some decent photos I lose interest fast. See my age? Yet I know how to take photos and get them posted here, and navigate this web site. It's not rocket science. A lot of the men are just looking for pix to collect, or want to talk dirty. But I met a few men who were for real, so nice and legitimate. I keep going because when it does work out it's fantastic.
Telling your doctor
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Telling your doctor       08-23-2017 08:37 AM
I think the gyno deserves to know that I have sexual contact with people besides my husband, and so does he. They used to assume I was in a monogamous relationship and didn't test for STDs. I do want to be tested, even though I have no symptoms, especially for the dreaded herpes. I wouldn't want to give that to others, and it's sort of a relief to know I dodged that bullet for another year!
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       08-21-2017 16:06 PM
The last time a guy lost his boner, it was someone I already knew well who usually was great. I tried to help him get it up again, but it was obvious to me that it was going to be difficult and when I was done trying I just stopped trying. We went outside for a chat while the other two did their thing. See? He was distracted by the other people!
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       08-21-2017 16:03 PM
I'm very sympathetic, because it's harder for me to come in a group. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy it, but I come less. Sometimes groups are distracting, and not just to me. We met three times with a very hot couple, and after the 3rd play date the husband still couldn't keep an erection long enough to penetrate me. I didn't want to take it personally, because he was licking me and doing his best, but I started to wonder if he was really attracted to me. We stopped playing with them because of it and were just friends when we saw them at Meet and Greets, etc. I have no clue why he couldn't maintain an erection, because obviously he wasn't eager to have that discussion!
Sucking Toes !!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sucking Toes !!!       08-21-2017 15:57 PM
In terms of someone sucking my toes, so far it does nothing for me, but I enjoy his pleasure.
Sucking Toes !!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sucking Toes !!!       08-21-2017 15:57 PM
My husband NOT into feet or toes. Some men are, and if they want to suck my toes, fine. I will get a mani pedi in a guy's favorite color (usually red) before we play if he loves toes and feet. I also send photos of my toes and feet before hand if he wants. Which he does.
Shaved or Not Shaved for Mens Privates.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Shaved or Not Shaved for Mens Privates.       08-21-2017 15:55 PM
Either trimmed short or shaved. My husband used to try just trimming, but the hair is straight so it stabbed me during sex. He has had to shave it all off. Now he sees what a PIA it is, to shave yourself! I complains about shaving his balls, but I told him it's hard to shave that area where the mons (lips) meet the labia minora (the silky, inner part where there is no hair). I struggle to get that really smooth without hurting myself.
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       08-21-2017 15:40 PM
PS: My ex was a chronic masturbator who preferred that to sex with me. He would lie next to me in bed while I was trying to sleep and jack off once or twice many nights. I really resented it. I told him he should have married his hand instead of me. He was SOOOO into his stupid dick. This is part of why I don't think it's sexy any more.
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       08-21-2017 15:38 PM
I only enjoy seeing it if the guy just got done pleasuring me totally, and then he is jerking off and coming on my ass crack, on my slit, or kneeling next to me and jacking off into my open mouth while I play with myself. Just seeing someone jerk off, in general, is not exciting for me. My husband is the only one I seriously will masturbate in front of...I mean, go at it like I do when I'm alone. I'm a tummy masturbator, and I noticed those of us who do that seem more shy about sharing it than the ones who do it like in a porno movie.
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       08-21-2017 15:33 PM
Wife here. I say DO IT, as long as your wife also likes the idea. My husband used to be jealous seeing me with another guy, but he got over it. You have to decide ahead of time that even if you do feel some jealousy you will not be a douche bag and spoil her time. You will NOT blame her for enjoying herself, especially because it was your idea. And remember: you will still get all of her love and lots of sex with her. Since my husband stopped being jealous and set me free I cannot do enough for him. I really want to please him more than ever! He knows I love him first, last, and always. I am eager to go down on him now, because of the freedom he gives me sexually. Who knows what might happen if you just go for it?
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       08-21-2017 15:29 PM
I predict one for me in the not so distant future. My husband will not be the one arranging it. He doesn't even like MMf. We play with couples or in groups, or one on one. The one guy from a couple we know plays with me one-on-one. I think he's going to bring another guy in (it was his idea), and then I'll decide if I want to try 3 guys with me. I would arrange my own gang bang, but I would be sure to have a guy or guys there I already know WELL to be sure I am safe. I don't do anal, and I figure it's up to them to figure out what they want to do while someone else is having sex with me. That's why my husband is not into MMf. But some guys are fine with watching and waiting.
How rare is the truely well endowed
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > How rare is the truely well endowed       08-21-2017 15:24 PM
After 6 inches it's mostly cosmetic. An extremely nice one, but still. There's only so much length that's going to fit in there no matter how hard he slams. I was told by my gyno long ago that my vagina is long and narrow. It's deeper than average, but narrow, so I want the length, but girth hurts pretty quickly. Even with me being extra deep, only so much of any dick actually goes all the way in. Therefore, an average penis ought to satisfy the average female, but I do love to handle extra big cock, so I get the attraction. 9 inches is the longest I have handled.
Nude swingers campground
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Nude swingers campground       08-21-2017 15:08 PM
Go visit Sunny Rest in Palmerton, PA. It's so gorgeous. It's not for swingers, but a lot of swingers go and hook up. We just went for the first time a couple weeks ago and reeeeeally loved it. So clean and upscale.
From Couch To Fit, what worked for you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > From Couch To Fit, what worked for you       08-21-2017 12:08 PM
I moved to eating whole food plant-based. I eat zero meat, eggs or milk and no processed okls or foods that contain it. No olive oil, either. Read The China Study, go to the Forks Over Knives website, and watch documentaries on the topic. My cognitive functioning is like I'm 25 again. Tons of energy. No aches or pains. I get all my nutrition from eating REAL food. I was not able to sustain an exercise program until I made a full commitment to this exceptionally healthy way of eating.
Difficulty finding top quality single men on SLS in my area
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Difficulty finding top quality single men on SLS in my area       08-20-2017 06:03 AM
I can accept a lot of imperfections, but fat is a deal breaker in men. I can't force myself to be attracted so chubby guys...although in women, for some reason, a little thick can be sexy in some! I have narrow hips and butt, so I think it's sexy to have a somewhat wide backside, bigger thighs, etc. Plump labia are also sexy. A single male wrote to me here (thank you, sir) and recommended I check out clubs where single males have to pay a very high fee to get in. The higher quality, serious men will pay big bucks to get in, he said. Unfortunately, most of those events are far from our home. We used to go to them, but it requires an over night stay and it's such a big deal due to the distance. The last hotel take over we went to, people were from very far away. So I don't imagine I'd find a regular FWB, although I could find a one nighter. Nothing wrong with that, but I am looking for regulars. I like having sex with the same people and getting to know them, not a lot of once and done.
Is anybody REALLY happy ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Is anybody REALLY happy ??       08-20-2017 05:48 AM
The number one predictor of self-esteem in women is their weight. As a former BBW, it didn't seem to matter how successful I was in the rest of my life (and I WAS). The weight was really a downer on my self-esteem, because the outside world is only too happy to let you know that you aren't good enough. Then I learned to send myself the same negative messages. I actually lost my weight a long, long time ago...but I am still pretty good at putting myself down. 'My nose is too big. I have a zillion freckles on my legs. My thighs aren't firm any more." On and on. One thing that helped a lot was going to a very beautiful nudish resort and just giving up trying to hide my thighs, freckles, and scrawny butt. Here they are, America! And seeing how incredibly imperfect everyone else was, too, unrelated to weight! There were NO Ken or Barbies there, but there were plenty of people who were nice inside and out. The other thing that helped is allowing myself to be even pickier about who I play with. I play with people who I consider to be an 8 or 9 instead of settling. That doesn't mean it's YOUR 8 or 9, but it's MY 8 or 9. I don't think I am an 8 on my best day, but some people do. I'm not going to argue with them. I wrote in my profile, "I'm not a model and never was." I'm thin. But that doesn't mean I don't have freckles on my legs, my nose is too big, and my thighs are not as firm as they used to be. I just need freckle lovers, etc. It happens. So it's a happy ending.
Tennis Elbow
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Tennis Elbow       08-18-2017 08:36 AM
For me it actually started in my rotator cuff. It felt like someone had socked me in the side of my arm (top part); elbow hurt like a bitch, especially at night while sleeping and while driving. It eventually went down through the top of my wrist and into my hand. I had PT for it, I did all kinds of stuff. Here is the ONLY thing that made it go away forever: 1) I stopped doing all the stretches and things the PT recommended; it just seemed to aggravate it more. 2) I switched to a diet that is whole food, plant-based, no meat-dairy-eggs, no processed oils. For me, eating animal products and oils caused me to have pain in my body. Read "The China Study." Or go to Nutritionfacts dot ORG. I am not lying when I say it was like a miracle when I stopped putting all oils and animal products into my body. My thinking is clear, my energy is high, I sleep great, and NO PAIN anywhere in my body.
Low Sodium Recipes .got any good ones?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Low Sodium Recipes .got any good ones?       08-18-2017 08:25 AM
If you make your own food you can control the sodium. Just don't add salt! Braggs Liquid Aminos adds a salt-like flavor without adding sodium (it tastes like soy sauce or Tamari). You can buy it in a regular bottle or spray bottle; nice sprintzed on potatoes, rice, veggies or included in sauces. I eat a whole food, plant-based diet. I still eat salt, but it's a lot less since I don't eat processed foods. Go to drmcdougall dot com Go on YouTube, FB and Google and search "plant based" recipes Look around on Pinterest.
BDSM at Swinger's Clubs
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > BDSM at Swinger's Clubs       08-04-2017 20:32 PM
Since people expressed curiosity about why regular swingers are sometimes not accepting of BDSM: I'm a vanilla swinger, looking into BDSM. The thing with the BDSM situation at, say, hotel take overs and such is that there are so many elaborate costumes (mostly black), and so much fetish related stuff like balls to cram in someone's mouth, riding crops, YOU know. I'm NOT saying this is a bad thing, but the thought of getting hit with some of that stuff is scary to me. Just saying as a regular swinger, it also looks so contrived to me and I can't take it seriously. I am not attracted by the clothes/costumes at all. They look like Halloween costumes to me. I don't have a problem with people enjoying that, not at all. At this point it just doesn't grab my interest and I have heard other swingers express similar thoughts. I'm very serious about learning about sub/dom life. I am really attracted to rope play, restraints, etc. If someone had a big costume on while doing it I don't think I'd have an orgasm, though. That would really distract me!
Submissive or Dominate
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Submissive or Dominate       08-02-2017 18:08 PM
Neither of us has ever identified as S/D, nor had any interest in it. I thought I was a rather dom female; I like to control my life. My better half is more submissive or...accomodating, sweet, thoughtful, loving. Call it what you like. My fantasies during masturbation have been submissive ones, but I never gave that much thought. Just because you fantasize about something doesn't mean you'd like it in real life. I recently hooked up with a single guy on a hot date. He TOLD me he was going to be dom with me. I loved it!!!!! Now I want more of that! My husband expressed willingness to learn about it. I don't want him to do things that aren't fun for him. I want the other person to primarily think about what he or she wants, not about me. If that makes sense. Which I'm sure you do. Any ideas for how to explore at a beginner's level? I don't want pain or anything complicated. Thanks!
Women weighing 0
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women weighing 0       07-14-2017 08:21 AM
I don't have a problem with someone saying 0. If you see pix and are interested, just ask the person to give you an idea about weight. I'd rather they said 0 than lied. You can see where some people list a weight, but looking at photos, there is no way. Still...the number isn't as important as whether or not you are interested in how the person looks.
Difficulty finding top quality single men on SLS in my area
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Difficulty finding top quality single men on SLS in my area       07-14-2017 08:14 AM
What is SLD? I never thought to ask a couple if the husband could play alone. A lot of people are set on playing together, but hey...it doesn't cost anything to ask. My husband and I would love to find a couple, but that seems nearly impossible. We have found great couples for multiple meet ups. Then people moved, divorced, had family stuff. Life happens! Thanks for your thoughtful replies. -Jen
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.