Help
FORUMS
Back
seXXnpassion    Posts: 47
Last 100 Displayed

"Sex Bucket List Challenge"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > "Sex Bucket List Challenge"       05-27-2018 16:41 PM
Mine (wife) are mostly fetish related. Luckily I am crossing items off. One was sex with a really young, fit guy (28, 29). Once I tried it out I couldn't look back! I have had the CMNF fantasy since I was in college. I didn't even know it was "a thing" till I joined Fet. I didn't think I'd ever fulfill that one, but I probably will.
Hidden mail: I want to see older messages! help!
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Hidden mail: I want to see older messages! help!       05-27-2018 16:21 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I'm sad that I lost some of the messages my friends sent me.
KIK Advertising
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > KIK Advertising       05-27-2018 11:51 AM
I have no idea why SLS restricts KIK. It must have to do with money. There can be no other good reason for them to try to keep all of our communication here. I'm a grown up and if I want to email, call or Kik people, that should be my choice. Seriously. Do they expect me to go meet a person for sex if I don't have info besides their SLS profile? Get real. You know you need a phone number or a Kik to go find someone out in the real world. But of course SLS doesn't care about convenience or what would be most helpful to us. I love SLS, don't get me wrong, but this is just stupid. What's more stupid: we have a couples profile (this one). And recently we each paid for a single's profile because we now play alone. We can't mention any of the other profiles within each other. I can't say in the couples profile, "My single female profile is Nefarious_Sweets," because I get taken offline. I asked SLS why, and they said, "Those are our rules." The end. No explanation about why! I just wanted to know WHY, but nope. Bitch slapped.
Hidden mail: I want to see older messages! help!
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Hidden mail: I want to see older messages! help!       05-27-2018 11:39 AM
I find no mail for someone I was writing to last Dec. and Jan. I now actually know this guy; I'm not blocked by him and I haven't blocked him. I can see his profile, but all of our previous mail is gone. I assume it must be hidden. ??? We've been members since 2002 and every last piece of mail was here the last time I looked. Now the only mail I see is from FEB 2018 to present. Anyone know how I can get to my older mail?
Share BDSM podcasts, books, websites, other resources
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Share BDSM podcasts, books, websites, other resources       04-22-2018 14:05 PM
Care to share? Anything applying to BDSM that you think others might want to know about, too. Podcast: I like the podcast called "The Pageist" - BDSM. She has a "group" on Fetlife where she lists the topics of each podcast, and you can comment there as well. The host, Paige, interviews a wide variety of people and I think she gets good quality guests most of the time. She also does book reviews that I find helpful. Books: Janet W. Hardy is a good, informative author ("The Ethical Slut" "Spanking for Lovers"). ~Jen
What are you reading (erotica, biography, textbook, comedy, thriller, etc.)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you reading (erotica, biography, textbook, comedy, thriller, etc.)       04-22-2018 13:58 PM
Oh, I forgot to say, Janet Hardy has another book that I want to read. I think I may just borrow it from my public library. "The Ethical Slut, Third Edition: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships, and Other Freedoms in Sex and Love." Yes, it's in the 3rd edition! That's pretty funny, I think. ~Jen
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       04-17-2018 15:13 PM
I'm a bit of a fag hag for those reeeeeeally hot bi/gay guys where I, as a female, feel teary and sad for all the vaginas that will miss out. Including my own. I don't talk about this stuff with hubby. He feels creeped out by it, LOL!
Your kinky fantasies - You should check them out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Your kinky fantasies - You should check them out.       04-17-2018 12:42 PM
If you have kinky fantasies, I encourage you to move forward on them. I have had some since I was really young, mostly involving being restrained (hands, ropes) or spanked. I tried it a little in my 20's, but I felt like an idiot. You need the right person(s), someone who is actually into it. I'm sad sometimes that I'm over 50 and only now realize how much more fun it is to have kink as part of my life! There are a lot of people already into kink who will help point the way, if you are interested. Just go slowly, try things out in a small way, and you can always change your mind at any moment. One thing I really love in the kinky community (BDSM) is the insistence on CONSENT. A lot of these regular swinger parties, men will touch me without asking. That really makes me feel violated. ASK first. A man came up and suddenly started spanking my ass on Saturday. I said, "Stop it!" He said, "You were just getting spanked." (He apparently watched a close friend of mine give me some swats that I enjoyed.) I said, "Yes, but that wasn't YOU. You didn't even ask. That's just disrespectful." If we were in a BDSM setting he might get kicked out for that. It's totally unacceptable. BDSM settings are safer and more respectful; that has been my observation. So don't be afraid to check it out.
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       04-17-2018 12:32 PM
I would love a GB, but the thought of trying to set it up, vette the applicants, get a few guys to actually show up...no. That's the equivalence of making an entire Thanksgiving meal all by yourself. Just too much work. I would like to be with two really HOT and young bi guys, especially if one was Dom. My hubby would not be there. He's homophobic and straight as an arrow!
At what age did you first eat Pussy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > At what age did you first eat Pussy?       04-17-2018 12:27 PM
36 or 37. I married young and my first husband would not let me date or be with women. He said, "You're the one who wants to be married and monogamous." I used to feel VERY sad, thinking I'd never get to find out if I was really bi-sexual or not. Unfortunately, the first female I licked tasted really awful. Like SALT, only worse. It was disgusting. She was shaved and looked clean. Just one of those females that doesn't taste good to me. Afterwards I was thinking, "I'm not bi if that's what it's all about." Luckily it got a lot better after that.
At what age did you give your first BJ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > At what age did you give your first BJ?       04-17-2018 12:22 PM
I was 15 or 16. It was a party with alcohol, after a large group of us put on a play in HS. Back then having alcohol or pot at parties was more accepted. At my last class reunion I saw the guy I blew (now a dentist) and asked if he remembered. He said of course he did, it was the first one he got. He said he still thinks about it from time to time. I told him that afterwards he had asked how he could get his girl-friend to blow him (yes, he had a g/f). I had no clue how to get a 10th grade girl to give head and it wasn't my concern! --I remember he came on my tits. I wasn't about to get cum in my mouth back then. I knew this guy back then. We went to the same swim club as kids; I saw him every summer. Then we ended up at the same HS. So I wasn't blowing a stranger. Afterwards I was afraid he would tell other people, but nothing bad ever came of it. No pun intended.
Female libidos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Female libidos       02-13-2018 09:06 AM
Many types of docs can prescribe bioidentical hormone replacement therapy if indicated by results of blood and urine labs. Functional Medicine, Gyno, etc. etc. Find someone you trust and there you go. Good luck! I always encourage people to BLOCK NCal. Some people like to see his posts so that they can torment him and try to put him in his place, but it's hopeless. He's such a dumb douche bag and craves any attention he can get, he'll even accept posts that blatantly insult him.
Weight Self-esteem
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Weight Self-esteem       02-05-2018 13:13 PM
If you are happy with your health and weight, skip past this post. The biggest predictor of self-esteem in women is weight. I was a BBW in my 20's and struggled between slender and just a little padded after that. Till I read The China Study and learned about WFPB eating. Just sharing that since I started eating whole food plant-based (WFPB) and *NO* oil, it has been easier to stay slender and my health is great. I'm talking about about an exceptionally HEALTHY way of eating, not a fad diet. No calorie counting, no weighing or measuring, no points, no exercise needed. Go to websites for Dr. John McDougall, Forks Over Knives, Engine 2 Diet, Nutritionfacts dot org. You can get all the info you need online for FREE. They all have FB groups. And I know more websites if you want them. The Pleasure Trap by Dr. Doug Lisle explains why we are addicted to processed foods and oils and how to break it. He has YouTube videos where he talks on the same topic. After I lost 25 lbs. it became a lot easier to find play partners, despite my age. I'm a size 4. But more importantly, my good health became even better. Please don't take this post personally if your health and weight make you happy. I'm not pointing a finger at anyone. I'm sharing something that has made me very happy, that's all.
playing separately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > playing separately       01-22-2018 21:55 PM
We play alone now. This is after 20 years together and a lot of talking. It's working out great. I would rather be the total focus for one person and give him all my attention. My husband feels the same way. I don't like when it's a group and the guy having sex with me keeps tabs on his wife. It's insulting to me. I hate it. If we meet a couple and it goes great as a 4way we love continuing with them, but it's hard to come by. So we do MFF or play alone a lot.
Being discreet in your home (kids here)
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Being discreet in your home (kids here)       01-12-2018 10:44 AM
He's learning to drive and we already have a car for him (I got a new car in AUG so we kept my old one). I think after he can drive he'll go out more.
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Being discreet in your home (kids here)       01-12-2018 10:43 AM
We are playing sort of loud music or leave the TV on in the LR. He's upstairs on computer. We moved his BR to the other side of the house. We are kind of like, "If he hears, he hears." We just don't use paddle (loud!) or do the spanking for long when he's home. If he is GONE, we play louder and longer. I honestly don't want him to know at all what we are up to, but the guy will probably graduate next year and then still live at home for college. So I'm not willing to wait X number of years until our last kid moves out. Some time soon Bryan is going to replace the BR door with solid wood, and we're going to see what we can do in the walk-in closet. It's quietest in there, but the door to the walk-in is near the BR door into the house. Hence the solid wood door there.
How to deal with sheer rudeness?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to deal with sheer rudeness?       01-10-2018 15:55 PM
Well, I know who you won't be seeing again! Good riddance. I would have said, "Talking about Donald Trump makes me the opposite of horny." It doesn't matter if someone is pro/con D. T., just the mention of his name makes me dry up. Anyone who talks about politics, I don't go home with that person. I know some political ranters, like my father. He stopped the political rants because his brother's daughter refused to go home anymore to see her dad, as he wouldn't shut the fuck up about bleeding heart liberals, femi-Nazi's and BS like that. My dad was afraid I wouldn't go home to see him anymore, either, if he couldn't stop talking about "Billary Clinton," faggots/dykes, and bad mouthing women's rights. He really put a cork in it, and now if he says a single word and I say, 'Oh, no!" he stops. Yeh...so after growing up and being forced to listen to political rants, I don't spend time with anyone who discusses politics after I ask them to stop.
What's your biggest kink/taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       01-01-2018 12:48 PM
I can sometimes orgasm just from being spanked with a hand, belt, paddle or flogger.
Submissive or Dominate
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Submissive or Dominate       12-15-2017 07:32 AM
SoGood, I'm a little fuzzy about what happened and what your question is, but it doesn't sound like anyone had fun!
Cock Ring
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Cock Ring       12-08-2017 15:39 PM
I (wife) didn't like the cock ring. It's a soft plastic. I hate the way it grabs the outside of my pussy near the top or rubs me on the outside,on the way in. He's 7 inches, but I'm long, too, so it actually goes part way into my vaginal opening. It's not soft enough for me to be able to ignore it. It didn't provide any positive feelings. We tried one with the nubbies and I hated them. They sort of hurt. We might try a silicone ring. I think that would be softer.
Submissive or Dominate
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Submissive or Dominate       12-03-2017 08:27 AM
Both of us are probably truly switch, but I (Jen) am sub with all men and switch with females, and he is Dom with all women (he's straight). He's willing to try some sub activities, but right now I don't want to seriously do that with him, as he's still getting the hang of being Dom with me and it's a big turn on. Being sub with me would spoil that image. We're holding off on that for now.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       11-12-2017 14:22 PM
I recently started liking to be spanked, and tied up in beautiful rope work and flogged or spanked, and photographed tied up. I also started to love 20's and 30's males and females. I was sticking closer to 40's, but had enough offers from younger people that I've started taking them up on their offers. -Mrs.
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       09-29-2017 13:58 PM
FYI, most people are sick from consuming way too much protein. It results in heart attacks, diabetes, clogged arteries, you name it. If you do an online search, you will see that there are plenty of spectacular vegan athletes and/or Plant Powered athletes. Sure, eat lots of protein, but focus on plant sources. Eating fat = being fat. If you are truly at the weight you should be at then add nuts, seeds, avocado, soy products like tofu and edamame. Otherwise, eating fat is going to keep you from losing weight. Calorie Density is another topic you can search online. I eat mostly unprocessed carbs like potatoes, beans, legumes, corn, whole grains (rice, quinoa, barley, etc.) . They provide a lot of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, macronutrients...and keep my weight down. Carbs give us energy, as long as they are the unprocessed carbs. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       09-28-2017 12:55 PM
At the BDSM forum here at SLS, Jason is a member who wrote most of the posts there and gives great advice. It's nice to get into kinky stuff slowly, at your own pace, to it's just fun and comfortable. We still have mostly vanilla sex day to day, but it's nice to just try some new things and then talk about it. That's why we like swinging; you have to be Open To New Experiences to swing. Same with kinky stuff; it's just something to check out, if it's at all intriguing. Most of it is not at all of interest to us, but some of it has been surprisingly fun and sexy.
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       09-20-2017 16:49 PM
Please don't risk your health doing keto.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       09-20-2017 16:21 PM
I like BDSM stuff like being spanked. We actually now spend a lot more time at Fetlife than SLS because the kinky stuff like Dom/sub is more fun than vanilla swinging. But there are some kinky people here, too. ~j.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-17-2017 13:19 PM
I had to get a compression bra for running; it's interesting to be out and about looking flat chested! I wear a D cup normally. My husband said I look thinner in the compression bra.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-17-2017 13:18 PM
I started running this summer, and I can't believe I actually enjoy it now! I like getting around my neighborhood and checking things out, seeing the plants, hearing the birds, maybe listening to a podcast. I have a lot of roads with trees around here, so I just run down that block if I am sweating too much. Best decision I ever made. I like it way better than the gym, which is too loud, smelly, germy, expensive, etc. for my preference.
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       09-17-2017 13:07 PM
The way I eat, I don't count calories or points and I eat until I'm totally satisfied as often as I want. Lots of starchy foods...potatoes, rice, corn, beans, etc. Delish.
Best way to cut weight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Best way to cut weight?       09-17-2017 13:05 PM
Why not make a long-term, HEALTHY plan? Believe it or not, potatoes are really healthy. You could live on just potatoes for quite a while and get protein, vitamin, fiber, lots of good things. Best to eat sweet potatoes and yams PLUS other kinds of potatoes. Red and yellow potatoes are more moist than Idaho potatoes; those are dry. Google "Potato Strong" for details. FYI, I thought I'd try that last fall, but I couldn't eat that much fiber all at once. You may not have the intestinal fortitude for this approach cold turkey. Google Dr McDougall (www dot drmcdougall dot com which is what I follow and I MAINTAIN my slim figure eating a McDougall diet). It's a whole food plant-based diet, no oil, the healthiest way to eat. Most people don't want to eat that healthy, but even if you just want to do the Potato Strong approach...that's fast weight loss.
Thongs
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Thongs       09-13-2017 14:35 PM
I used to hate thongs, but now I am used to them. It's important that they fit right...not too loose or tight. I only wear them for pants that will look better if you can see my buns, to be flirty under a dress, or before sex. I wear those boy shorts style panties a lot because they are cute and stay up well. Sometimes my husband comes panty shopping with me and helps pick out what he would like me to wear.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       09-08-2017 13:24 PM
What's a Gumby couple?
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Being discreet in your home (kids here)       09-03-2017 19:40 PM
We are seasoned swingers, but really new to BDSM. Most things are easy to keep discreet, but not spanking. That smack on the ass is loud! Plus, we have a vaulted BR ceiling, so it echoes. Luckily we are on the first floor and our adult sons are on the second floor, but it would be so easy to hear through our door (which is opposite the bottom of the steps they use to come downstairs. Has anyone found a good way to reduce the noise of spankings, etc.? We do have drapes and carpeting, but it's a big room. I don't want our BR to look at all weird. I know a different BR door will help (solid, not those cheap hollow core doors). Any other ideas? I hate that we can't do what we want in our own BR. Our youngest son is 16 and could come downstairs any time, day or night. I want privacy from my kids!
Men's attire at a club or party
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Men's attire at a club or party       08-28-2017 08:38 AM
It's harder for guys. They don't have the wardrobe choices that the ladies have. Just wearing NEW or NEWER clothes, make sure they fit to show off your body. Straight guys are typically not great at figuring out wardrobe. I have to dress my husband when we go out. He has no clue what he should wear! LOL! He has special underwear (black) that is new and nice. He is great at fixing the car, fixing computers, doing home repairs, but clothes...not so much. :)
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       08-21-2017 15:40 PM
PS: My ex was a chronic masturbator who preferred that to sex with me. He would lie next to me in bed while I was trying to sleep and jack off once or twice many nights. I really resented it. I told him he should have married his hand instead of me. He was SOOOO into his stupid dick. This is part of why I don't think it's sexy any more.
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       08-21-2017 15:38 PM
I only enjoy seeing it if the guy just got done pleasuring me totally, and then he is jerking off and coming on my ass crack, on my slit, or kneeling next to me and jacking off into my open mouth while I play with myself. Just seeing someone jerk off, in general, is not exciting for me. My husband is the only one I seriously will masturbate in front of...I mean, go at it like I do when I'm alone. I'm a tummy masturbator, and I noticed those of us who do that seem more shy about sharing it than the ones who do it like in a porno movie.
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       08-21-2017 15:33 PM
Wife here. I say DO IT, as long as your wife also likes the idea. My husband used to be jealous seeing me with another guy, but he got over it. You have to decide ahead of time that even if you do feel some jealousy you will not be a douche bag and spoil her time. You will NOT blame her for enjoying herself, especially because it was your idea. And remember: you will still get all of her love and lots of sex with her. Since my husband stopped being jealous and set me free I cannot do enough for him. I really want to please him more than ever! He knows I love him first, last, and always. I am eager to go down on him now, because of the freedom he gives me sexually. Who knows what might happen if you just go for it?
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       08-21-2017 15:29 PM
I predict one for me in the not so distant future. My husband will not be the one arranging it. He doesn't even like MMf. We play with couples or in groups, or one on one. The one guy from a couple we know plays with me one-on-one. I think he's going to bring another guy in (it was his idea), and then I'll decide if I want to try 3 guys with me. I would arrange my own gang bang, but I would be sure to have a guy or guys there I already know WELL to be sure I am safe. I don't do anal, and I figure it's up to them to figure out what they want to do while someone else is having sex with me. That's why my husband is not into MMf. But some guys are fine with watching and waiting.
Nude swingers campground
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Nude swingers campground       08-21-2017 15:08 PM
Go visit Sunny Rest in Palmerton, PA. It's so gorgeous. It's not for swingers, but a lot of swingers go and hook up. We just went for the first time a couple weeks ago and reeeeeally loved it. So clean and upscale.
From Couch To Fit, what worked for you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > From Couch To Fit, what worked for you       08-21-2017 12:08 PM
I moved to eating whole food plant-based. I eat zero meat, eggs or milk and no processed okls or foods that contain it. No olive oil, either. Read The China Study, go to the Forks Over Knives website, and watch documentaries on the topic. My cognitive functioning is like I'm 25 again. Tons of energy. No aches or pains. I get all my nutrition from eating REAL food. I was not able to sustain an exercise program until I made a full commitment to this exceptionally healthy way of eating.
Vaginal Orgasm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Vaginal Orgasm       07-13-2017 22:22 PM
I come hardest when I masturbate. Sometimes my guy will finger me while I masterbate so I come even harder. My vibrator does a good job; I like it inside me, and I take care of the outside. Sex...if I am worked up, pretty much just sticking a long dick into me,and moving in and out, does it. It's really more about the person and how much I wanted him before he gave it to me than any technique. I am multi-orgasmic. I have come more than 20 times in 2 hrs of continuous sex. I lost count at 20. Some of the orgasms can last up to 30 seconds with extended sex. The longer that sex lasts, the more often I come and the harder it is.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-18-2009 21:41 PM
Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning. --Bill Gates, Time Magazine, January 13, 1996. The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking. --John Kenneth Galbraith The happiest time of anyone's life is just after the first divorce. --John Kenneth Galbrait
Thongs
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Thongs       05-29-2005 21:39 PM
My husband loves thongs so much, it's ridiculous. He goes to web sites just to see women wearing thongs. He is an "ass" man all the way, and he loves that look. I HATE wearing thongs...but I'm wearing one right now. Bedtime is in an hour, and I know how to get what I want from my man! I wish he liked those big, huge, shapeless, cotton Mommy pants. But life never goes that way, does it? A friend of ours joked and said if he had to wear a thong, about 1/2 hr. after having one on, he'd put a popsicle stick in the back...(you know, to keep the thong out of his crack).
Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex       09-25-2004 18:10 PM
When in college, age 21, my parents used to boat a lot. They had a 34ft. cabin cruiser. I had sex with my b/f at the time, while my parents were literally 3 ft. away snoring. We were discreet (spoon position and no moaning), but it was still weird to have them there. It wasn't a turn on! --Jen
Men's attire at a club or party
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Men's attire at a club or party       07-08-2004 20:27 PM
Everyone summed it up. I have a pet peeve about house parties. The guys seem to think that wearing a clean ball cap and a clean NASCAR t-shirt is going to garner them female attention. Not from me! The women will be in sexy outfits, and there's Bubba looking like he's ready to flop out on the couch with a brewski. Even at a house party and informal settings, if you want to Get Lucky, dress nicely, guys!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.