Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
meankitty13    Posts: 12
Last 100 Displayed

Need Fun, Threesome I am Single
FORUMS > Events > Ohio > Need Fun, Threesome I am Single       05-01-2013 05:18 AM
I have no intention of NSA, but I need to have a threesome, I want to lick pussy and be fucked and all that goiod stuff. I dont have a gag reflex, and I dont do the clubs yet, so intimate settings are for me... Erica
How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       05-01-2013 05:10 AM
im kinda hot, and I am way into wanting a threesome.....intimate you kinow have some drinks and talk and go from there....my name is Erica..
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       05-01-2013 05:06 AM
Totally into mulitple guys...want to do this pretty bad....oooo its hot..hard to find 3 guys who will do it, or more;..mmmm
WOMEN WHO SQUIRT
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > WOMEN WHO SQUIRT       05-01-2013 05:04 AM
I can do this :) Multi talented
WOMEN WHO SQUIRT
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > WOMEN WHO SQUIRT       05-01-2013 05:04 AM
I can do this :) Multi talented
I want a threesome so bad with NSA why is it so hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I want a threesome so bad with NSA why is it so hard       05-01-2013 04:58 AM
It is hard because I cant get out to the clubs. It would have to be in an intimate setting...Later in the evening, some wine, talking and what not...I am not into super skinny, but i do want a couple that wants to be full fledge threesome...I want both woman and man...any time, SOOOOOOOONNNNN befoe I go crazy!
So my wife has decided she wants her own gang bang
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > So my wife has decided she wants her own gang bang       04-25-2013 04:29 AM
Would she want to share? LOL>..I have always wanted this done..mmm
I want a threesome or foursome, etc
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I want a threesome or foursome, etc       04-25-2013 04:27 AM
Ok, I m a single woman, but I only want the sexual eperience. I choose to be single because I am in shool and work and so forth. I just want a comfortable couple or couples where us girls can get all hot, and than if the guys jumpin, fine....part of my thing wth this is while a woman is getting fucked by her husband I want to be able to lick her pussy and tease her nipples. I have another thing I would like if I could get an orgy of some sort, I want a fwe guys to tag me, or give me DP. I cant get out much to go to clubls, so I would be down for private meetings, and the more the merrior!
Finding the right Woman for FMF
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Finding the right Woman for FMF       04-25-2013 04:23 AM
I wish I was closer. Im very much into getting to know each other, and go from there. I havent had one in a long itme, and I want another. Not interested in haivng a real relationship, so I want to fulfill my lack of sex with some kinky stuff. Maybe you guys should take a weekend here to columbus, and I can come say hi... :)
Sls Meet - Greet
FORUMS > Events > Ohio > Sls Meet - Greet       04-18-2013 02:26 AM
HI! Who all is planning on attending. I would like to go, first time to this club. Not sure how to get there, etc. thank you!
Me, You, Your best Friend, Your wife, Her Brother
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Me, You, Your best Friend, Your wife, Her Brother       04-10-2013 07:04 AM
LOL...I want to have a banging time, filled in every way, and just done one over. I have always wanted to experience DP, I have this thing where I just want to be used and cummed on and just mmmmm...its pretty bad...well its a good feeling when I think about it, my nipples get hard, my panties get wet...I can feel my hair being pulled by someone from behind while my face is slapped with a hard cock and rammed down my throat...and having my pussy licked by a hot girl at the same time. I just want a good time... :)
Share Your Fantasy
FORUMS > Events > Ohio > Share Your Fantasy       04-10-2013 06:59 AM
Hoping to get to this event. I need some fun. Been needing it for a minute.