Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 4872
Last 100 Displayed

2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       04-22-2018 15:44 PM
That carp was an under achiever. What a bitch.
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       04-22-2018 15:38 PM
Orange. I like orange sherbert.
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       04-22-2018 15:34 PM
{Eyeroll} There's simply not enough hours in the day to correct to factual errors in the previous post.
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       04-16-2018 22:55 PM
With wbat he's earning, he's not likely to go hungry
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       04-16-2018 22:49 PM
Wow....reading the last two posts, I ran the full gamut of emotions
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       04-12-2018 21:29 PM
Sometimes, there just is no way to gild a turd, so I am just simply going to leave this one alone.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-12-2018 21:26 PM
@VA {blush} As to Ms. Gina, she has continued her journey to wellness and hosts a female-positive page that I am a member of
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-12-2018 20:41 PM
Njny: offer still stands....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-12-2018 20:11 PM
Ggmm, you are welcomed to visit Soirh Texas
A caravan of illegal imingrants are heading to our border to get into America and live off of welfare
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > A caravan of illegal imingrants are heading to our border to get into America and live off of welfare       04-12-2018 20:04 PM
Ya. Because, historically, that has happened every year. {Not!}
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-12-2018 11:28 AM
"This Used to be My Playground"~ Madonna {Sigh} I miss the flirtitude that used to permeate the fora
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       04-12-2018 11:24 AM
Actually, nutjob, there's a vet school opening near me because there is a great need in this area, so it is a win/win proposition: they have a plethora of patients and veterinary needs are met in this local area. I think I should add "fucktards need not reply" to my posts from here out.
A caravan of illegal imingrants are heading to our border to get into America and live off of welfare
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > A caravan of illegal imingrants are heading to our border to get into America and live off of welfare       04-12-2018 10:41 AM
Ah, I see you still have not bothered with those pesky little things called facts to support your wild feverish conjecture.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > A caravan of illegal imingrants are heading to our border to get into America and live off of welfare       04-12-2018 08:40 AM
I suggest you do more research, with a source other than Breibart or Faux news. A religeous pilgrimage is made every year around Easter time. Every comment you have made is based on wild conjecture with no facts to support it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-11-2018 20:26 PM
81° and clear today
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       04-11-2018 20:25 PM
HT part B: handicapped pup got a fabulous check up today
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       04-11-2018 20:24 PM
HT: my 3rd grader reads on a 9th grade level, and his comprehension level is much greater than some fora posters that I can think of... and my night greater is making all A's and B's and they broke ground on a veterinary school literally of stone's throw away from my home so he will be able to attend without moving away from home
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       04-11-2018 20:16 PM
The prophecy will be fullfilled
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > A caravan of illegal imingrants are heading to our border to get into America and live off of welfare       04-11-2018 20:14 PM
There is a caravan of pilgrims every year that come up into Mexico from Central America. A small group of them come close to the US each year~ this year is no different. Strikes me as richly funny that the same people that would normally be totally against any sort of national ID because it would infringe upon individual rights are now the ones that are gung-ho for it. Funny how The Times They Are a-changing
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       04-11-2018 19:59 PM
Prey
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-30-2018 00:35 AM
BT: I wouldn't mind blowing you on the bed, off the bed, or anywhere else that's available
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-30-2018 00:33 AM
A/c is back working well~but its not like I don't have perma-t.h.o., anyway
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       03-30-2018 00:29 AM
...sounds more like the trumpster offered her a lot of money for what she *was* doing. And his lawyer offered her a lot of money to *unsee* it.. and seeing his lumpy orange ass in whitey tighties and not laighing hysterically or vomiting promptly deserves compensation. Just sayin
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       03-29-2018 03:14 AM
...well, there IS that...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-28-2018 23:04 PM
{Blowing kisses to Ms. U} I miss you, darlin. Surely, I'm due for another "great American road trip" again soon.
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       03-28-2018 23:02 PM
Dude, you still got me with, "if my head is in the sand, surely yours is up your ass."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-28-2018 21:00 PM
"Sun King/Golden Slumbers/the End" medley~the Beatles been enjoying XM channel 18
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       03-28-2018 20:52 PM
Post of the day:"Your sweeping, racist generalizations are simply not true, and if my head is in the sand, surely yours is up your ass." {Sigh} that BT, no wonder I have such a crush....
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       03-28-2018 20:37 PM
SQUEEEEEE! Peg....HEY!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-28-2018 20:36 PM
A/c froze up yesterday, and I didn't thaw it enough before turning it back on last night, so blower it's on, but a/c off, I read it thaws faster that way. .. thank GOODNESS its only 85° today instead of repeating yesterday's 92°! Every ceiling fan in the house is on....a little hotter and I will be down to my skivvies for comfort.
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       03-28-2018 20:27 PM
So now we conflate "prohibition" with "prostitution"? Makes me look back at the stories I heard about my grandmother running moonshine for my great-grandfather in a whole different light now. Of course, she would probably roll over in her grave if she ever thought anyone was ever accusing her of prostitution.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       03-21-2018 00:20 AM
BLT was always very cordial with me, but I know not everyone jived well with her.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       03-21-2018 00:18 AM
I do not know how true it is, but I had read some time back Roundup was used as a dessicant on wheat ro ripen it fast and make it easier to harvest and it was suggested that was a factor
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       03-20-2018 20:28 PM
Well, there *is* that. ....I guess it's the optimist in me
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       03-20-2018 16:46 PM
I was trying to cut my salt intake one time and tried a product called Praise Allah. It was delicious...but the next day, I was retaining water like the Hoover Dam. I do not know if I am sensitive to MSG or not, but needless to say I have been reticent to utilize that product since then
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-20-2018 16:41 PM
There goes the neighborhood
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       03-20-2018 16:38 PM
*girl crush*
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       03-20-2018 16:33 PM
Nutjob, Unlike you, I don't put a lack of knowledge on full display. If I have a knowledge deficit, I make a point of educating myself ~not making s*** up, as you seem to do... now, don't you have your back hair to go braid or something? Your literary diarrhea is stinking up the fora.
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       03-20-2018 16:26 PM
Nutjob, let me explain something to you very clearly: the plural for the word "opinion" is not "facts". Hope this little clarification helps you. Have a nice day.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-20-2018 16:22 PM
You know, there is a very good reason there is a Highway to Hell and only a Stairway to Heaven. LOL I'm right behind you golly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-19-2018 05:29 AM
You're right, it is not... but it is humorous to contemplate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-19-2018 04:30 AM
Serious question, y'all: how many bird emails do they get a lotta today? Because I'll be damned if I didn't look up, had another birdie and it's his big dumbass saying this, "I read it, I just thought I would ask and see if you had a dominate kinky side." I guess if I really wanted to be a b**** I could stay engaged in conversation with him and burn up all his birdies for today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-19-2018 04:27 AM
Yeah, I just got a birdie from a blue gumby, free SM..."So no online domination in submissive and need a good Dom. Kik {name} skype {name} I like to have fun and adventure." My reply, "Fuck off. Had you bothered to read my profile, you would know why I said this....and now you have wasted one of your allotted birdies for the day. " Y'all prolly guessing by now I ate a big ole heapin ass bowl of bitch flakes this morning and I'm on a roll.
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       03-19-2018 04:10 AM
{Eyeroll} facts, pal, facts. Without them you have exactly zero to support your ridiculous claim. Now, be a dear and carry your mansplaining ass on, because I'm not in the market for your brand of literary diarrhea. Thank you and buh-bye.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-19-2018 03:42 AM
Summarily.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-18-2018 18:28 PM
Well, Shelly and BT, the long-lost Miss Muffy made an appearance today. She came outta nowhere unexpectedly. 'Member the poor little dude at Collette's? Bless his heart.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-18-2018 18:23 PM
{Instrumental} "the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"~ Ennio Morricone {I confess that I had to look up the composer of this iconic piece}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-18-2018 17:54 PM
"Time Warp"~ from Rocky Horror Picture Show, thanks, Scamp, and in a roundabout manner, you too, Tramp! Now I will be stuck with that song in my head for the rest of the day. ... "it's just a jump to the left ...and then a step to the right... with your hand on your hips ...you bring your knees in tight ...but it's the pelvic thrust, they really drive you insane ...let's do the time-warp again..." { tell the truth now: how many of y'all were in tune as you sang that?}
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-18-2018 17:50 PM
That inspires a song for me now
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       03-18-2018 17:48 PM
Tbr, i just made a lengthy rebuttal to some cockamamie assertion nutjob made about prostitution. I HAD to. I felt it was my moral obligation. Since pretty much everybody has him blocked no one else is really available to counter his asinine b******* and some unsuspecting person may wind up reading it not knowing any better and believe his tripe. My apologies, let me get back OT: my older boy is going to The Basilica for Mass this evening with his girlfriend and her mother and I think it is so lovely. I have not taking the boys to mass in a few years because they just got too difficult to Handle by myself at the age that they were then and our Parish church did not have an adequate Children's Program as of yet
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       03-18-2018 17:29 PM
***SPOILER ALERT***this is going to get long and boring. Someone a few posts back made a broad brush claim that pretty much no republicans were against prostitution, that was the mean ole rotten nasty democrats that like to jack with people's freedom like that. Weeeeelllll, researching this was quite simple, AND eye-opening. Utilizing Track Bill which follows every bill, federal and all states in the US. Now, I skipped the ones pertaining to child prostitution and punishing human traffickers on the assumption we can ALL agree those things are bad, and leaving only bills regarding adults. Here's what I found: SC HB3847 increasing penalties for prostitution. 8 sponsors 6 (R), 2 (D) SC SB168 increasing the penalties for soliciting for a prostitute one sole sponsor (R) SC HB168 which mirrors the senate bill also one sole sponsor also (R) MA A3499 a petition that has been submitted to their legislature asking that they consider passing a law to decriminalize prostitution that so far has not picked up a legislative sponsor as a lob simply a petition from people of the state HI SB264 making Provisions to vacate or clear a record of a conviction of prostitution if someone is able to keep a clean record for a period of time afterwards there were eight sponsors, all (D) OH SB244 this law is looking to increase the penalties regarding acts of prostitution or solicitation for prostitution it has 10 sponsors eight of which are (R) and two are (D) HI HB1533 this is another bill to repeal the penalties and vacate a conviction for prostitution under certain circumstances, it has one sole sponsor (D) CA AB1738 this is a bill to make people convicted of prostitution have to register as sex offenders, it has one sole sponsor (R) MD HB1835 protecting the victims of trafficking, one sole sponsor (D) VT HB733 goes into a lot of minute details as to what acts are considered prostitution {somebody got their rocks off authoring this one} 7 sponsors, 5 (R), 2 (D) NH HB1567 increasing penalties for prostiturion, one sole sponsor (D) CA SB757 bill to make peoole convicted of prostitution register as sex offenders and collect their DNA. There are two sponsors, 1 (R) and 1 (D) This is by no means a complete list, it is merely the first dozen laws listed, but I think it demonstrates a clear pattern. 23 (R) involved in sponsoring bills regarding prostitution, all in favor of punishments or increased punishments. Only 5 (D) legislators cosponsoring legislature looking for punishments for prostitution and the only ledges lecher being submitted in any of the states to protect victims of coercion or clear records under certain circumstances were done by (D). And since it's precious hard to find factier facts than the *actual* bills and their sponsors/authors of record as they are presented and passed in legislature, this is now a Caso Cerrado. Don't present opinion as fact, unless you are simply asserting that it is merely a fact that is your uninformed and heavily biased opinion. Please do not make me take up this much time correcting your stupidity again. Thank you.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       03-18-2018 13:55 PM
VA, there was something super sweet about your HT that made me smile. Sometimes it is The Simple Pleasures in life and enjoying them with old and dear friends that mean more than anything else in this world
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       03-18-2018 13:55 PM
VA, there was something super sweet about your HT that made me smile. Sometimes it is The Simple Pleasures in life and enjoying them with old and dear friends that mean more than anything else in this world
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-18-2018 13:53 PM
Njny, I just submitted a paper that I included a quote fron the Art of Mindful Living by Thich Nhat Hanh in. Small world
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-18-2018 13:47 PM
Minor FB: Woke up not feeling too Bueno this morning
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       03-18-2018 13:46 PM
It has been my experience that most of the guys that boast the most about how much they're into pleasuring women are either the ones that I have to tap on the shoulder and just ask them to quit because it's pathetic or I have to consider faking it for them. Sad, and just not worth my time and effort
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       03-14-2018 22:31 PM
I have longtime felt we should do like many other countries and legalize it, tax it like any other profession or service, regulate it so far as safety standards and health checks to make it a safe proposition for all involved. The only ones involved in stopping it are Republicans with bedroom politics as their primary agenda.
Legalized prositution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Legalized prositution       03-14-2018 22:31 PM
I have longtime felt we should do like many other countries and legalize it, tax it like any other profession or service, regulate it so far as safety standards and health checks to make it a safe proposition for all involved. The only ones involved in stopping it are Republicans with bedroom politics as their primary agenda.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       03-12-2018 01:33 AM
HT: successful jaunt to Mexico for some more vet meds for the handicapped pupper. As usual, lunch at our fave over there. Many of the waitstaff there have worked there 20+ years and they alk know me and the kiddos there. i am a loyal patron of their establishment because they serve up excellence.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-12-2018 01:24 AM
So true. {Hugs}
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       03-12-2018 01:17 AM
Thanks~ I think
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       03-12-2018 00:58 AM
Yup. Shot Halloween night a few years ago and I rendered the coloring tio black and white with just the pop of red. One of my many attempts at being artsy fartsy.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       03-10-2018 19:12 PM
HT: still loving the new hairdo. This is the first change I've made in my hairdo and over 20 years and so far I'm really liking it
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       03-10-2018 19:08 PM
Someone corrected their typo , and proceeded to discuss a fist show that got somehow ruined...I got lost, but in my defense: understanding that particular poster is often like trying to describe the smell of the color 9.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       03-10-2018 19:02 PM
Slick
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       03-09-2018 21:45 PM
Fun: I'm so sorry darlin ...but now about that fist show someone was talking about~ and was it the liberals that got them all up in arms...? I'm detecting the scent of the color 9 here....
We've been tested. Really. REALLY???
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > We've been tested. Really. REALLY???       03-09-2018 21:12 PM
Magjoy, I didn't realize how much I have missed you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > We've been tested. Really. REALLY???       03-08-2018 20:40 PM
....but it DOES explain how fuq'd our insurance industry has things
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > We've been tested. Really. REALLY???       03-06-2018 17:59 PM
~ and forgive the typos please
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > We've been tested. Really. REALLY???       03-06-2018 17:59 PM
Politics? My ass has the memory of an elephant invading it...does that qualify? Not a true storey: the names have been changed to protect the far-from-innocent.
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-06-2018 17:56 PM
Your reply is in good TASTE and suits my affection for whimsy. A STATE of undress beats any STARE in disbelief any day, I'm sure. A STAIR step is as good a spot for interlude as any other. I'm losing my WRITS of entertaining prose, it seems, but nothing to slit a WRIST over. It's all in fun, STRAW egos need not apply.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       03-06-2018 17:08 PM
HT: teens celebrating their "1 month anniversary" too adorable for words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-06-2018 16:48 PM
Tigg, its warm but overcast today.... I need a rain check for the inevitable
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > We've been tested. Really. REALLY???       03-06-2018 16:31 PM
Abc, correct. Although one yippee is generally associated with the mouth, and the other is generally associated worth the genitals, BOTH forms can infect EITHER area
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-06-2018 16:25 PM
Your reply lends itself to GRINS and contemplation: how does one pronounce Givenchy when one does not speak French and has only encountered the word in written form but has an enthusiasm for mashing the dress from Breakfast at Tiffanys without being laughed at? The STING was surely unintentional.
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       03-05-2018 16:56 PM
BF: getting stuck working 3 extra hours over someone one else's ineptitude.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-05-2018 16:41 PM
86 and sunny here, y'all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       03-05-2018 16:40 PM
I never had any quarrel with Inez, but I know she rubbed a lot of folk the wrong way.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > We've been tested. Really. REALLY???       03-05-2018 16:38 PM
nutcal, I have never once confused HPV in all its multitude of forms with HSV, I or II. I was scolding you for having done so. It appears you have deleted the post since then, or it has gotten buried in all the doggie posts since then, though.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-05-2018 16:25 PM
Rather to STAIN your reputation than a fine little silk something. Do not TAINT a reputation, do not sully a fine garment.I'm no SAINT, as many may know, I STAND for many causes, but a SAINT I ain't. {Sorry about the 6 letter faux pas, and believe-you-me, that IS a French word I will not butcher the pronunciation of, as I would not wish to die of embarrassment again being laughed at for not knowing correct pronunciation}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       03-04-2018 00:20 AM
I cannot say I miss Sed. She made a point of taking potshots at me, most if the time I chose to ignore it. On rare occasions, I have the misfortune of an encounter in other venues, as we have a few mutual friends. Credit where properly due: she had a few really cool pics. As to Mel vin, he's a doll and I still fairly regularly interact with him
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-03-2018 22:59 PM
Tbr, duly noted, darlin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > We've been tested. Really. REALLY???       03-03-2018 22:56 PM
Ncal, you are stupid af if you think HSV-1 and HSV-2 are even remotely like HPV of any of its 100+ types. For someone who *supposedly* does scientific research I'm going to have to call you on b******* here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-03-2018 22:47 PM
Not being one that PINES for much, I agree. PINTS of beer settle many a disagreement. Others with SPINES SMsort things out in other grownup~y ways. BRINES are nice for pickling, but precious little other uses.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-01-2018 18:10 PM
It is so funny that this thread is 200k+ posts since I created the thread. I remember being motivated by the BF and HT threads seeming to have a huge proportion of weather-related posts and couldn't help but think that if it was that predominant, surely it deserved it's own thread. Y'all proved me right....that all being said, it is a beautiful 83 degrees in sunny south Texas.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       03-01-2018 18:05 PM
Boondocks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-01-2018 18:03 PM
"this 'ole thing?"~me thanks, current
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-01-2018 16:42 PM
"People are Strange"~the Doors
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       03-01-2018 16:41 PM
I was literally just clicking on FF name today as originating a thread, to see what he was up to, and it said the profile no longer exists. bummer. He was funny as all Hell
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-25-2018 23:44 PM
"A Million Reasons"~ Lady Gaga Watched 5 foot 2 today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-25-2018 23:43 PM
"Girl, yoy have a million dollar ass and all you want to do is sit on it"~a girlfriend of mine's mom. I never quite understood what she meant back then
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-25-2018 23:39 PM
DD, fun fact: 3 classes away from completing this stage of things, then on to the goal, which should take mas o menos one more year. General fun fact: lip healed, but then the oral surgeon busted my lip during oral surgery Friday...but on the bright side, I coordinated with my chiropractor to realign my dislocated foot bones while I was still loopy after the oral surgery. And my knee feels a lot better.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-11-2018 03:37 AM
Fun fact: sore jaw day happened at my house yesterday. Except for not as hexley like one would like it to be. I tripped over the threshold of the dog gate and planted a really nasty Landing. I bashed the hell out of my knee and it's swole up and bruised and I smacked my chin on the tile floor which caused me to bite my lip and now it's all busted and swollen. It was nothing short of spectacular
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-14-2018 15:56 PM
"Let It Be"~ Aretha Franklin's cover of the Beatles classic. This came on immediately after hearing from a friend that he lost his wife of many years to breast cancer...seemed so apropos and reassuring
Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake       01-14-2018 15:41 PM
Tigg, surely that didn't come out the way you meant it, because that is totally not in character for the dude I thought I knew you to be. Ncal, WTF does that have to do with tits?...of course ir looks like there's been a lot of off-topic posts on this thread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-04-2018 16:16 PM
Funniest thing I've heard all day... " I'll chew her up, spit her out and hope there's a mouth wash strong enough to get the taste of bitch out..."...I WISH I knew who to give credit to for this quote.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-18-2017 23:48 PM
Get better soon, big guy. My childcare provider is sick, but fortunately, my mom is in visiting {and school is,still in session this week} I do hope she is well soon, though.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-18-2017 22:55 PM
Around here, PINTS are more in order at times. I've had more than my STINT taking turns in here....or turns on my fave STUNT...oh, but I digress....STUNS me back to reality. Ho, ho, ho
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       10-02-2017 21:55 PM
No dog was willing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-02-2017 19:56 PM
"Last Dance With Mary Jane"~Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.