Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 11532
Last 100 Displayed

A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-02-2016 21:44 PM
"Harper Valley PTA"~Jeannie C. Riley That kinda day, but momma kicked some butt
Describe your favorite sex position with a movie title.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe your favorite sex position with a movie title.       05-01-2016 07:43 AM
Who's That Girl?
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-28-2016 18:01 PM
"Don't give him any water, ....and never feed him after midnight"~from Gremlins
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       04-28-2016 08:47 AM
{Grin}
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       04-27-2016 20:56 PM
Heavily manicured works for me. A soul patch, so to speak.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-27-2016 20:49 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right. ...but three lefts do.
Describe your favorite sex position with a movie title.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe your favorite sex position with a movie title.       04-27-2016 20:23 PM
Roman Holiday
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       04-25-2016 22:52 PM
{Not so} fun fact: with the increased popularity of shaving off pubic hair, pubic lice transmission may be drastically reduced, but the incidence of molluscum contagiosum has drastically increased
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-24-2016 18:20 PM
I've tried it with limited success. Cinnamon, tasty
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-23-2016 21:26 PM
I do have a strong gag reflex.... I have to proceed with caution at times
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       04-23-2016 15:34 PM
I'm still love, love, loving rabbit's: "...we are so far below the Bible Belt that we are in God's crotch--it's hot, it's humid, it stinks and we don't talk about it." I love it! Did i mention that? {Grin}
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       04-23-2016 15:31 PM
I'm still love, love, loving rabbit's: "...we are so far below the Bible Belt that we are in God's crotch--it's hot, it's humid, it stinks and we don't talk about it." I love it! Did i mention that? {Grin}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-23-2016 15:26 PM
Gorcibly, somewhat akin to forcibly, only described by someone who can't type {namely, this girl lol} And i can picture you really getting behind a girl and being, uhm, supportive...and balls, well, that's a different story all together.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-23-2016 13:37 PM
I gag on the bitewings, too
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-23-2016 13:35 PM
OMG a dude i have REPEATEDLY said no to over the years sent me a birdie saying his swing partner is interested in me. I took a refresher look at his profile and it was all talking about ball gags and being gorcibly taken from behind. Oh. Hell. No. Next, please
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-22-2016 19:56 PM
Ms. Rabbit, i absolutely MUST share that quote!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-21-2016 23:17 PM
Prince was an extremely talented songwriter, musician {I've heard he was known to be able to play pretty much every instrument he laid his hands on} and was also a talented vocalist. Even if he's not your cup of tea, his talent is undeniable. Now, all this talk about pissing and dingies.....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-21-2016 22:45 PM
PG, thanks for posting "Purple Rain"...I'd been wanting to post it all day Such a shame our friendship had to end. RIP, Prince
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-20-2016 18:28 PM
I have always been critical of how data can be manipulated. Your scenario is a fine example of why. Speaking of fine examples....how YOU doin?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-20-2016 15:29 PM
{please forgive my typos}
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-20-2016 15:28 PM
I'm the mother of a young son on the verge of a HFA diagnosis, and I agree with you, VA. The original studies that "proved" the link were proven fraudulent. And my son was showing early signs between 8-10 weeks {I had him in a pediatric neurologist's office at 12 weeks, only to be told he was too young to properly diagnise} We did full-court-press, PUSHING eye contact and interaction, and drastically improved things in general. It's funny you'd bring it up, becuase this is my current BF. He still shows shades of it and it's becoming an issue at school. I've struggled with them over this and I had to push for testing and interventions, because all they were willing to do was write him up {which did nothing} and farm him out to another classroom. I literally had to ask them where were the things that they should have implimented months ago, that I only just found out about and they should be well-versed in and should have been telling me about and implimenting without my urging. The system nearly failed him. I have an expert coming out to observe him in the classroom and the faculty at his school all seem to be quite nervous and all of a sudden everyone has become nice to me. {sigh} thanks, guys, it felt good to get that off my chest, it was pulling at my brastraps too long now.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-18-2016 08:15 AM
Ah! Got it
Question about Forum Posts. Also I am sorry message.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Question about Forum Posts. Also I am sorry message.       04-18-2016 08:13 AM
Just remember, when you interact in the public forum, not only are you interacting with that person but everyone else is watching the interaction and getting an impression of who you are and how you operate. Most of the husbands and other single men don't take it well when they see a single man treating a wife or a single female discourteously. And of course the women do not want to be treated this way, either. If any of us see someone treating someone else badly, it would make us a lot less likely to want to interact with them ourselves. It is possible to overcome your initial missteps but don't expect everyone to be warmed up to you immediately
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-18-2016 08:04 AM
HMW? what does a girl to get on their play list?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-18-2016 08:00 AM
JW how this thread returned to shit
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-15-2016 23:52 PM
This is a mix between a FB and a HT. Mommy dog and four of her pups left for Denver yesterday. All four pups were pre-adopted. Mommy will be fosters there til she gets adopted. I miss the Hell out of them and the sad, scared, confused look on mommy's face really hurt. I know she thought i was her furever home and she was happy and loved me so. I pray she soon finds herself in her wonderful new home and finally "gets" what i was doing for her. She would make an excellent therapy dog....and i miss her sweet zen personality
Rough N Rowdy? Or soft n sweet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Rough N Rowdy? Or soft n sweet?       04-15-2016 23:39 PM
I run the gamut between soft and sweet, playful, and biting, scratching, and having my hair {gently but} firmly pulled......none of that ass-slapping and thanks but no thanks to vulgar talk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-15-2016 23:09 PM
I don't even have a penis , and I'm cringing from that.
How well do you know your forum fellow poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       04-13-2016 19:13 PM
I don't know them, but since they're from back home Georgia, they can't be bad!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-12-2016 07:30 AM
I was under the same impression Jenna wasc that second message was the same author, committing a serious faux pas......in that case, i think my initial inpression is correct
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-10-2016 21:23 PM
OT: birdie received from short chunky free member SM...would you be so kind as to open your private pictures to me? Uhm, why? Because you asked nicely? Sorry. Don't know ya/don't owe ya. I refrained from allowing Miss Muffy to send him a reply. So i got that going for me. Which is nice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-10-2016 21:20 PM
Ok....must notta been whom i though. What a shame. But, welcome, nonetheless.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-09-2016 14:43 PM
SP: a bunch of passed-out pups laying quietly about. Enjoying the last few days with them before they leave on transport. I will miss them so much, but I am so happy for them
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       04-09-2016 14:29 PM
{Grin}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-09-2016 14:16 PM
Ms. Little Demon, welcome aboard! Your nice birdie mail author's style sounds very familiar to me. If so, that's s good thing....and yeah, makes for a nice contrast to the other idiots. Lol
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-05-2016 10:22 AM
Deer, bears, coyotes. They say they are "overpopulated", when i reality they have become under-habitated. Humans are so irresponsible as a general rule, and the animals pay the price.
Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       04-05-2016 09:56 AM
I'm really anal about how the info on the sticker on the front of my charts are organized. If it's not that way when i get it, i will remove it, replace it, and write everything in it my way. It amuses the people i train, but by the time they're fully trained, they're automatically doing it my way.
2 words to describe yourself.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 2 words to describe yourself.       04-02-2016 00:05 AM
Heaetbroken/relieved
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-31-2016 21:11 PM
About the feral mommy, i was about to say the same thing Ms. Rabbit suggested.
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-31-2016 20:53 PM
Glad you decided not to SHARE where that was going. It HARMS my equilibrium to contemplate it. CHARM me, and I'll forget all about it.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-31-2016 08:34 AM
SP: a gaggle of raucous pups playing underfoot with mommy dog snuggled up next to me. Mommy and the four girls leave out in two weeks, so I'm enjoying them while they're still here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-30-2016 17:42 PM
"I just tried on my first Magnum condom, it looked like a tube sock hangin off a door knob."~i don't know if this was an original quote from my friend, but I'm thankful i didn't put lemon in my iced tea or it woulda hurt a lot more when it came out my nose!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-30-2016 16:36 PM
{Forgive my typo-laden post}
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-30-2016 16:36 PM
Tom, utilize the help of a local rescue that has a good reputation. They will screen the applicants and have a contract and do a home visit. It stinks when a beloved animal companion has, to be surrendered over issues like that. Fortunately, tripods usually do adjust well and arent as hard to adoptvout as one might fear. Facebook is a good resource to get local friends to help network if you handle it yourself. It stinks the k9 service partner couldn't stay with your family member. Peograms are more available now, though, that he can possibly adopt the dog when the dog is ready to retire. Unfortunately, these dogs are usually through a company on contract with the military and they consider the dogs "assets" not entities. That's slowly changing though.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-30-2016 16:27 PM
Tbr, I'm with them: see what's the next level you can take it to. It's a child were talking about, and this may have a huge impact on the course her life takes. Leave no stone unturned.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-29-2016 17:21 PM
Very sweet HT, hft
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-29-2016 17:14 PM
I don't get the "I'll be in your neck of the woods soon" very often ~i guess living off the edge of the map of the known world helps.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-29-2016 07:37 AM
My older boy rediscovered his joy in baseball. I'm so happy!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-29-2016 07:24 AM
FB: my yard dude died yesterday. Wonderful guy, known him almost 12 years. His son actually took over the family business a few years ago when he got too sick to do it. The son called me last night. RIP, Mr. G.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 2 words to describe yourself.       03-29-2016 07:16 AM
On call
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-29-2016 06:50 AM
Well, damn. I didn't get any emails from the dick....but on the bright side: lobstah man has been a dear friend for a long long time now.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-27-2016 22:52 PM
HT: got word yesterday that my four remaining rescue pups and their mommy all got approved for the rescue ride to Denver next month. The kids and i will miss them dearly, but we're over the moon happy.
FISTING
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > FISTING       03-26-2016 21:49 PM
Ok...i wasn't going to mention repair work
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-26-2016 18:53 PM
{And this was the closest pic i had to something that looked like Easter eggs}
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-26-2016 18:52 PM
Coloring eggs with the kids. Doing both boiled eggs and cascarones
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-26-2016 18:50 PM
"No"~Meghan Trainor I just love this song. It sounds like it was written for my alter ego, Miss Muffy. And it's so fun.
FISTING
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > FISTING       03-26-2016 18:43 PM
Granted, both of my kids,were 8-ish pounds each BUT i was epiduralized. Without anesthesia? No freakin way, pal.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       03-26-2016 18:39 PM
This is not so much a fantasy as it is a sweet dream I had. And old friend/lover drove by and just happen to turn and look as he was stopped at a light. He smiled warmly and waved and I smile back and then the light changed...then iapple to a soft dovry-grey sky~like it gets with a soft spring or summer rain. Gave me a peaceful feeling.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-25-2016 16:28 PM
{Ok. I'll stop it }
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-25-2016 16:26 PM
"Pink nosed puppies" was the look i was going for when i changed to this profile pic last night. {Sigh} i soooo miss the days when i could select a specific pic to accompany individual posts
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-24-2016 23:27 PM
I'm dog tired right now, or I would try to come up with something clever to say
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       03-22-2016 18:35 PM
{Hugs} babe Nice to know is not "just me"
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       03-22-2016 18:31 PM
My big problem is that there have been four bombings in Istanbul since the beginning of the year and no one has said hardly a word. A single incident in Brussels Belgium, however and everyone is losing their freakin Minds. I'm sorry, but I stand with all victims of terrorism not just the select few that I think are most like me
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-22-2016 18:13 PM
"I'd rather have a frontal labotomy than a bottle in front of me"~ my step-dad {who doesn't drink}~the fist time i ever heard him joke. LOVE his sense of humor, even to this day
What profile do you perv the most
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What profile do you perv the most       03-22-2016 09:55 AM
Thank you very much! {Grin} I totally love ng's fence net stockings
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       03-22-2016 09:49 AM
Oooooood you just had to b go there". {Grin} lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       03-21-2016 08:07 AM
MUAH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       03-21-2016 07:08 AM
Flirt? Yep! Talk dirty to? Not my style.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What profile do you perv the most       03-21-2016 07:06 AM
Your whole profile is hidden to sf's
The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       03-20-2016 23:16 PM
{Blush} perv away, handsome
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What profile do you perv the most       03-20-2016 23:10 PM
unfortunately, some of the most "perv-worthy" pics i enjoyed are no longer available to me... so sad
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-20-2016 22:46 PM
Hmmmm.....who ranted about batshit crazy sf's.....? So ringing a bell....and so not missin'er.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-20-2016 22:30 PM
Different KINKS for different folks. As long as no one SINKS to any new lows, it's all good. If your SKIN'S thick enough, you'll likely do well.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-17-2016 16:39 PM
I surprised my elderly friend who is now a shut-in who has always worked for the animal shelter with a visit with one of my calmer puppies. She got the opportunity to Revel in puppy breath and get give the baby some good scratch. They both enjoyed the visit so much and it was such a joy to see!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-17-2016 16:29 PM
London eloquent tribute to a colleague/mentor
Things NOT to say while having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Things NOT to say while having sex       03-17-2016 16:23 PM
hellooooo.... {helloooo....hellooo, hellooooo}
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-16-2016 07:53 AM
Kinda bittersweet: two of my rescued pups are planned to be going to their new homes later today. Both of the boys. Fortunately, i will get to see both of them from time to time, since they're going to people i interact with regularly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Things NOT to say while having sex       03-16-2016 07:27 AM
Damn, SA! You stole my line!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Things NOT to say while having sex       03-15-2016 23:04 PM
So, the doctor says the Staples can't come out until next week
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-13-2016 19:12 PM
The kids have friends over and it is so nice to hear no one screaming no one crying and everyone having a good time. I should let them bring friends over more often my house is more peaceful this way!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-13-2016 19:07 PM
Sorry to hear, peg
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 2 words to describe yourself.       03-13-2016 19:01 PM
Quite content
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-13-2016 18:58 PM
I pride myself on being one who PLAYS well with others. Even if PLANS go awry, I'm one who SNAPS into gear and SPINS a new line of fun out of it.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       03-13-2016 18:53 PM
Is that all there is?
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       03-11-2016 02:10 AM
Recently, I've had a reoccurring fantasy. Two Tall broad-shouldered shirtless men. Both with bulging biceps and manly pecs, both eager to please. One doing laundry, the other sweeping and mopping.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-10-2016 22:51 PM
I have been missing you a lot lately, too. I tried to check in on your profile the other day but unfortunately it is closed to SF. I guess we are like worse than the great unwashed or something LOL. I know I can reach out to you via other non LS means, but you're a lot more fun here
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-10-2016 22:47 PM
Too much time on my hands
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-10-2016 22:36 PM
"Blood Sugar Sex Magic"~Red Hot Chili Peppers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What profile do you perv the most       03-10-2016 21:51 PM
Yours are quite perv-worthy, as well, doll
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-10-2016 21:50 PM
LMAOooooko
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       03-07-2016 09:39 AM
I wouldn't mind exploring that option
Length or girth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Length or girth       03-07-2016 09:32 AM
Anything above the top side of average in either category used to be impossible for me before kids. Even after kids, I have to be careful and it is a little bit struggle, but I have found that it is a lot more satisfying to have that well filled feeling. If it is not very big it just lack certain qualities. And if it is the shorter side of average then it can be painful with a missed stroke
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-06-2016 01:15 AM
"Like a Virgin"~dedicated to my rescue dog, Madonna, who is getting spayed tomorrow
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-05-2016 23:43 PM
Sorry, darlin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-05-2016 23:24 PM
It's usually a special blend of rough but tender that GAINS my favor. Not too rough, that it SNAGS my stocking, but a tussle in the GRASS, or sharing a GLASS of something tasty in a hole-in-the-wall kinda place. ...that's what makes, an impression that LASTS.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-02-2016 22:37 PM
A few good men...
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-02-2016 20:00 PM
So.....i can't help but wondering: if I find myself listed in my own random matches, is that SLS's way of telling me to go fuck myself?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-02-2016 19:40 PM
Your WILLY never gets a break, does it? Never one to be all "WILTY", though, just keep going. This isnt exactly a WITTY post on my part, but y'all please grade me on the curve...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 2 words to describe yourself.       03-01-2016 06:37 AM
Up early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-28-2016 09:44 AM
"I truly believe there are no cosmic accidents. Everything happens for a purpose, even if we don't understand it at the time. Be open to life's "curveballs", they're there for a reason. Have fsith ina greater good and be the best "you" that you can be. " Apparently, i said this, last year. And it really meant something to me to read it again today. Thought I would share
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.