Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 12235
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-15-2017 10:11 AM
Got the best news yesterday! Even though she wasn't pre-adopted, she did get almost immediately adopted upon arrival. Like, literally, her love at first sight pic was the first one they took. And I heard her FURever mommy seemed really nice.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-14-2017 14:22 PM
HT: foster pup left for our of state adoption via rescue partner BF: can't stop wanting to cry, miss her so much. This has been the toughest one to say goodbye to.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       07-14-2017 14:15 PM
"Should be packed with tourists and working girls looking to make a buck."...based on your previous posts, the Mrs will fit right in.
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       07-14-2017 14:03 PM
Tbr, it wasn't always the case. I made a complaint once, and got a really lame, watered down reply and nothing was done.
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-14-2017 13:56 PM
Ya gotta watch those LEGAL EAGLE types! Don't need an EASEL to paint the picture, it quickly drops to the LEAST common denominator.
How bad is the voter fraud in America?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How bad is the voter fraud in America?       07-10-2017 21:29 PM
The only incidence of fraud thus far with evidence of problems have been with trumpsters deciding to vote numerous times. It's shameful to see the side crying foul actually committing the fouls.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-10-2017 19:49 PM
OMG, VA that is BEYOND awesome! {Hugs} to Mrs. VA, may her loss be eased by wonderful memories
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       07-08-2017 15:06 PM
{Blush} thank you, handsome
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       07-08-2017 14:29 PM
Two words: Dean's List
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-08-2017 14:28 PM
"It don't mean a thung if you ain't got that ping. Do wah, do wah, do wah, do wah".. .sorry, had to
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       07-08-2017 14:23 PM
I stay in touch with PG~and Trooper. I recently saw a lovely pic of a silk corset I made and later sent her getting put to wonderful use.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-08-2017 14:20 PM
BTW, I don't really endorse frying and eating your placenta.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-08-2017 14:18 PM
This is a thing, sadly. We had to develop a policy and consent for it. So far, I've personally dealt with zero patients wanting to do it. Our policy days we will be glad to give it to them., but they have to have a cooler of their own to put it in the moment it comes out~and it must leave our property immediately. I'm very dubious of these companies popping up offering to make placenta capsules. Want to eat your placenta? Fine. Fry that bitch up and eat it like a real woman. Lol Closest I've dealt with was a lady that wanted her placenta rubbed on her face during her c-section. We told her about the above-mentioned policy. Best we could do to accomodate her wss to let her send it home and rub it wherever she wanted two days later when she got home. She declined.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-04-2017 19:27 PM
Fun Fact: contrary to some often-repeated misinformation, the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) is the largest federal employee union representing 700,000 federal and D.C. government workers nationwide and overseas.  Thought you would all like to know {grin}
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-04-2017 19:21 PM
Good4, sadly, I agree. All we can do is keep trying to effect positive change.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       07-04-2017 18:31 PM
Happy anniversary, VA! Lots of love to both of you.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-04-2017 18:28 PM
Got a bill number for that? I'd like to read the actual verbiage~and quite frankly, I've been following a lot of the legislature lately and have not seen any such.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-04-2017 18:16 PM
Ms U, I was thinking the same thing!
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       07-04-2017 18:06 PM
Entropy
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-02-2017 11:29 AM
That, and it frightens most companion animals. Immediately post 7/4 each year, there are countless missing pets, because they get loose and run out of fear~and wind up lost. The shelters will be full next weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-01-2017 17:58 PM
Aww. That's totally sweet, but these days, all work and no play makes Kibbie a very dull girl
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       07-01-2017 17:47 PM
Catsshole As in, my youngest kitty is a real catsshole and chewed up the strap to yet ANOTHER good bra. {Sigh}
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       07-01-2017 17:41 PM
Annie, call the doctor Monday and ask. If he looked and it's no biggie, you should know this, not wonder about it. If he hasn't looked at the results yet, it will prompt him to. If anything is still pending, you can find out how much more time it will be before results are expected to be available.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-01-2017 17:29 PM
PSA: do not, under any circumstances, feed a troll. You WILL regret doing so. Thank you. ..and carry on with shennanigans. That is all.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-26-2017 10:17 AM
RIDES in the park, DRESS billowing in the breeze, anticipation, not DREDS, oh, wait that's dreads, dreds are a hairdo. Well, SHRED this whole line of though. Damn.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-22-2017 22:37 PM
BLM, think adverse reactions.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-22-2017 22:27 PM
"Swish Swish"~Katy Perry
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-22-2017 22:17 PM
You picked up on that, too, focker?
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-22-2017 15:05 PM
"we are"? If I recall from your plethora of posts, your WIFE is, you are not. And if she truly legitimately holds those credentials, she would likely have earned one of those advanced degrees that you are perpetually disparaging. You, as est as I can gather from your blathering, are a glorified office manager.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-22-2017 14:46 PM
I'm the typo queen. I constantly transpose letters in frequenrly used words at work. Patinet, placetna, infusnig, etc
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-21-2017 21:09 PM
OMG! Iranian pistacios are da bomb! every time my cousin's hubby eoyld go back to visit his folks, be would being them back. The salt on them is different. I do not know what it is, but it's better!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-21-2017 21:01 PM
Who in any kind if right mind would confuse Texas with a "small state"? Oh, sweet Jesus!
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-21-2017 15:36 PM
Fun Fact: the written word often loses the nuances of the spoken. Anyway, when I posted earlier today, I was unaware of a thread already created, but opted out of. Now I feel bad that I seem to have stirred up this mess. Sogood, VA's not generally what I would call a "pushy" person, so I'm sure if it came across that way, it was not intentional. I can't really speak for him, but I've known him on here for ages and being pushy just isn't true to his general character as I've come to know him.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-21-2017 14:22 PM
What was that, sonny, coldn't hear you.... can you come a little closer and help me break a hip?
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-21-2017 14:20 PM
Sogood, i think you took my intention the wrong way. Inez and I are cordial. It's nice that you're standing up for her, don't get me wrong, but she abd I have no quarrel. I actually caught up on the weather thread before opening this one. I was actually happy my little thread was still so active after all this time, and that being in my mind, thought she could apply the same principle to the shark watch. VA actually described exactly where I was coming from with my post, so there's not really anything I could add to further clarify.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-21-2017 14:14 PM
{Blush} i like the way you think
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-21-2017 14:05 PM
Well, that's a shame. But, It was really thoughtful if you, VA.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-21-2017 14:03 PM
I kept forgetting that the age dudnt roll up automatically with each birthday, so I rolled mine up way ahead, so I don't have to worry about forgetting anymore. I've gotten a few birdies saying I look great for my age. Lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-21-2017 13:58 PM
VA, i know it is an individual state decision, and it was the couple of states that distribute the EC votes that inspired me to consider the benefits of a system where all states would adopt this method. Despite knowing what it would take for this to happen, you can't blame a girl for wishing.... you know how fantasies work.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-21-2017 13:50 PM
Fun Fact: a few years ago, I noticed the weather was taking up a large portion of both the Happy Thoughts and the Bitch Fest threads, which inspired me to stsrt the How's the Weather Out There thread. Inez, you realize your shark friend merits her own thread, don't you? That way, updates don't get lost in the shuffle of posts on other subjects. Just a thought, but I thought it woymuld be cool to give the shark her own thread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-21-2017 13:30 PM
I've long believed a modified version of the EC is in order. Each state still having their appropriation of EC votes, and the the number of EC votes distributed according to % of votes each candidate recieved in their state. I believe it would level out the problems with popular vote, while also being true to representation of the voters in each state.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-21-2017 12:53 PM
"Kellyanne Conway, perhaps"~I think I just threw up a little.
Make the Forum Great again!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-18-2017 23:14 PM
Your petty issues with whatever unions have absolutely *zero* to do with anyone getting laid. Actually, ranting about that kind of shit all the time probably decreases your odds of getting laid. This advice and some Nair would do you a lot of good if you'd use it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-18-2017 22:38 PM
Uhm, dude. Read the title of tbis particular thread. It has absolutely *ZERO* to do with your perceived issues with any unions. Take it elsewhere.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-17-2017 20:23 PM
I love her, so she's fine where she is. ..unfortunately, she keeps me from taking in any new ones that need a place to crash.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-17-2017 20:20 PM
As you know, VA, I brought the pic back up for you. {Blush}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-17-2017 12:58 PM
Just like in the OJ case, I hoped so hard it wasn't true, but knee in my heart that it was.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-17-2017 12:56 PM
The ability was lost a few *upgrades* back, and the official answer was something to the effect that the new platform wouldn't support it.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-17-2017 12:55 PM
Kinda hard to give her a toy, because one ou'd my resident digs thinks ALL toys are exclusively *hers*. I have, however, been giving her benadryl BID...can't cone her to stop the licking because she's large and won't fit through the dog door with one on. I've not lost hope on the adopter, because I understand wound care isn't everyone's forté. I'm sure I will hear from her in due time.
Bobby Memoires
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bobby Memoires       06-17-2017 12:20 PM
BOBBY!!!! I'm fine, darlin~ and better, hearing from you! MUAH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-17-2017 12:14 PM
Look, I know this thread is actually more about the firtitude and all, but I miss the Hell out of being able to select which pic I want accompanying individual posts.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-17-2017 12:08 PM
My momma dog I rescued and am fostering had a tenative adopter, but she got bit by sonething and keeps licking at it. Two trips to vet, on topical treatment and an antibiotic, had a cortisone shot that helped a few days. Fully disclosed to adopter, to give her option on receiving her today as originally planned and continue trestment with her, or wait til healed... and have heard nothing back. Grrrr
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       06-17-2017 12:03 PM
Ms. Inez came by.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-14-2017 23:41 PM
Oh, VA! Sending good juujuu. Give that furball all the love you can. Chez, damn. Just damn.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-14-2017 23:28 PM
Out, out, damned spot.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-13-2017 13:31 PM
{Sigh} Dr. VA....
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       06-13-2017 13:29 PM
I don't remember, but they're definitely flirtable
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-13-2017 04:05 AM
Paging, Doctor BT. Paging Doctor BT. ....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 20:44 PM
Methinks he tooteth his horn a bit too much
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-12-2017 20:42 PM
"Beautiful Boy"~John Lennon My ringtone for home.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-12-2017 20:39 PM
Thank you for the clarification, BT, some things when expressed as generalizations as they were could potentially be taken to mean *all* Southerners, not just specific ones that someone seems to have an paticular ax to grind with. Hence my question, which I thought was pretty straightforward. Now...... taking the rest of that over to the skngs thread...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       06-12-2017 20:31 PM
{Grin} hey, strangers!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-12-2017 17:54 PM
Today is Melvin Boinkster's birthday..... if you're reading this, dude, I hope your having a great one and I miss you around here!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-12-2017 17:48 PM
Scandle, I'm ferklempt. That's beautiful, darlin.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-12-2017 17:47 PM
What's a Southern parasite? I guess I'm curious because I'm from the Deep South and don't want to get offended over simply not knowing the context of a statement like that. Could you clarify, please?
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-12-2017 17:43 PM
Don't wanna be around when she shits THAT out! Ouch!
Bobby Memoires
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bobby Memoires       06-12-2017 17:36 PM
I love BobbyUSA to itty bitty pieces. He was always so positive and I airways feel good when I hear from him. I'm smiling now, even. Bobby, if you're reading this darlin: MUAH! Big kisses.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-12-2017 17:18 PM
I'm loving the HTs expressed by my friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       06-12-2017 17:12 PM
I just checked my wvm list after reading this....no forrumers and I will never. Ever. Check again immediately after eating. Some were ok, mind you, but some....nevermind, there's just not a nice way to express what I though. On the bright side, no nutcal, so I have that going for me, which is nice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       06-07-2017 22:44 PM
Awwww! I love the lady/wolfs!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-07-2017 22:19 PM
Have a rescue partner that might be able to take my lab/husky mix foster. She's a doll, but awful with cats... and with her, there's no room if another pup needs a hand.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       06-04-2017 23:19 PM
She was a sweetheart. I miss itsbeen20years
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-04-2017 17:50 PM
Contrary, as in Mary, Mary, lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-04-2017 17:49 PM
For what it's worth, I'm relatively well -versed on fairy tales and mythology from around the world~ but it was not a result of wasted lesson time in class , but self-directed study based on individual interest. I am thankful they don't teach Fairytales in school, because little girls that grow up believing in fairy tales windup on welfare, cintraey to the bullshit pet theories of various sundry self-reported exterts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-04-2017 17:36 PM
Read an article this morning, I wish I would have saved the link, about Nevada colleges now offering a degree program in underwater back-hair weaving. They refused, however, to offer a Ph.D program in this.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-04-2017 17:32 PM
"{Sigh} VA....."~Kibbie, about now
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-03-2017 18:18 PM
Ya, I'm a little too kinetic to just look
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-03-2017 18:16 PM
I feel I missed out terribly on proper rducstion, since they didn't teach me Fairy Tales. Damn! I'm so deprived.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-03-2017 17:58 PM
Bummer! Get better soon, darlin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-03-2017 17:57 PM
If I could peek, do you honestly think that's what I would be peeking at?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-03-2017 12:12 PM
"Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it"~author unknown to me
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-03-2017 12:07 PM
He ran so far awaaa-a-ay!
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-03-2017 12:05 PM
Chez: terribly sorry to hear that. Annie: dang, girl! I was rooting for you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-03-2017 12:01 PM
Break out the SPURS, cowboy. You know what gets PURRS from this kitty. SUPER-fond memories. SPARE some time and maybe catch up. RATES high in my book. Now, pardon me, there's a pressing need at hand... {blush}
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-03-2017 01:00 AM
If it makes you feel better, it's been over a week for me, too. :-/
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-03-2017 00:59 AM
Give him an hour "power nap" then raise the dead. Works {most of the time} for me
Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       06-03-2017 00:55 AM
The more, the merrier
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-02-2017 22:25 PM
BF: sitter's mother died the other morning. She had been sick since last summer, but very recently she had become septic. I couldn't help but feel it wouldn't be long. Doesn't make it any less sad, and my heart breaks for her. She is family to us.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       06-02-2017 22:19 PM
It would be my pleasure, BT. Might have to give you *extra* sprinkles
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-02-2017 22:08 PM
SQUEEEEEE!!! PEGHEY!!!!
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-02-2017 21:46 PM
Bitch and ye shall receive
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       06-02-2017 21:44 PM
... And all this has exactly *what* to do with swinging?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-02-2017 21:28 PM
As someone who friends with a young person who is trans, I am offended by the obviously derogatory use of the term "tranny"...after all, how would one feel if they were referred to by the term "shit for brains"?...oh, nevermind.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-02-2017 21:02 PM
I have been following the travails of rabbit this past day or so. Sending good juujuu
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       06-02-2017 20:51 PM
Is THAT what I smell? !?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-02-2017 20:50 PM
ASIGN me a role to play, it might bee fun, the idea GAINS merit with each thought, SNAGS may arise, but GNATS have a better attention span than mine! I STAND: NASTY boys need apply here. The more, the merrier. I STRAY easily, though. Can't help it. Maybe a safety STRAP is what I need. STRIP, And I'm focused~for a bit...then call me a PRISS, but something RISES and...I digress. I'm out.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       06-02-2017 20:30 PM
Do the maggots bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-29-2017 19:26 PM
Flirt away, handsome
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-29-2017 19:17 PM
This reminds me: i just got a bill in the mail for a toll
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-29-2017 19:16 PM
This reminds me: i just got a bill in the mail for a toll
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.