Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 11772
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-28-2016 13:48 PM
Went out dancing for a little while with my really cute girlfriend. Had a blast! At some point in time, though, she looked at me and said I was like the energizer bunny and she didn't know where I got my energy from. I could not help but laugh and I told her she was the first woman to tell me that before~usually it's men. Lol
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-28-2016 13:41 PM
HT: watching the "culprit" at the ice dispenser on the fridge door, pawing at the lever and getting herself and the other pups some ice as a treat. Lol silly puppy
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-28-2016 13:24 PM
From a free member sm: hola, nice pictures. If i woulda bothered to reply, it would have been along the lines of adios, there's an awful lot of words there, too.... but apparently you didn't bother with those That's why delete wound up being the nicer option
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-27-2016 11:56 AM
Sending love and good juujuu, njny
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-27-2016 11:44 AM
Congrats, Jenna!
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-27-2016 01:01 AM
"I Just Want to Celebrate"~Rare Earth.... it came on while I was circulating a C-section yesterday and I turned my face towards the corner and I just started silently sobbing More in keeping: "Turn Back Time"~Cher
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-27-2016 00:51 AM
OMG! It looks like I missed a little get-together at my profile! Fun, the Fokkers, and sirrillo all stopped by for a bit. If I woulda known they were coming I would have tidied up a little... Makes a girl happy
Length or girth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Length or girth       08-27-2016 00:46 AM
Too short and it's hitting all the wrong spot ....too long and, well, it's a struggle. Too thin and there's not any of that lovely friction, too thick and ~well~ again, it's a struggle. Endurance is always a good thing....unless you get to the point where you're hanging drywall
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-24-2016 16:08 PM
"Yesterday"~the Beatles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-24-2016 14:29 PM
I was absolutely tickled pink to see maritimers have recently checked out my profile. There's a forum missing person that I truly miss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-24-2016 10:21 AM
"Candle in the Wind"~Elton John
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-24-2016 10:20 AM
Mrs. U, sounds like you and i are in similar boats. I've got a nose fulla snot and I'm not allowed to blow my nose for 2 weeks. Sorry about the TMI
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-24-2016 07:29 AM
FB: tragic accident at my house. I'm home from work today and heartsick over it. Struggling. I cannot forgive myself.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 20:06 PM
Damn, DD! Darlin, you're tge luckiest person i know
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 20:06 PM
Damn, DD! Darlin, you're tge luckiest person i know
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       08-23-2016 20:03 PM
I'd like to think that I would have already met fun, had his giggling cohort not waited til the last moment to mention i was around. But, no worries.
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-23-2016 19:58 PM
Possibly
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 15:45 PM
Oh, FB: I've Got Fabulous veins and the f***** put a 20 gauge in my AC. I'll let students practice on me and he went straight for my f****** AC
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 15:44 PM
Things went well, but i will have to return for the rod to be implanted. It didn't go through to the sinus, but was so close, they have to let this heal some first or it would be to fragile to support the implant.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 09:02 AM
I am a little worried, because there will be IV sedation involved and there's a strong possibility looking at the x-rays that it may go into the sinus cavity. If that happens, of course it complicates everything. And I know people go under IV sedation all the time and most the time there's zero problem, but I know that all these things come with certain inherent risks and as a single mom/sole parent sometimes I get a little too much into my own headspace
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-23-2016 08:56 AM
It's not a topical, but I and everybody in the rescue Community down here swears by bravecto. It is a chewable and it's good for 3 months. I haven't found any sort of pest or parasites on any of my animals in ages. A dog has to be at least 6 months old to take it, though
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 08:36 AM
FB: I am having oral surgery done today
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-23-2016 08:35 AM
HT: kids are back in school, and I will be starting up soon. I just applied to get back in and start working on my Master's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-23-2016 07:47 AM
'Twas quid pro quo
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-22-2016 09:56 AM
MATH'S not my favorite subject~but three times? {WEG} I need fresh air til my pulse TAMES down a bit
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-19-2016 00:40 AM
"My local hairdresser just got arrested for selling drugs. Unbelievable! I've been her customer for 10 years and had no clue she was a hairdresser!"~a buddy of mine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-19-2016 00:40 AM
"My local hairdresser just got arrested for selling drugs. Unbelievable! I've been her customer for 10 years and had no clue she was a hairdresser!"~a buddy of mine
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       08-19-2016 00:33 AM
So, ya nearly pissed yourself.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-19-2016 00:29 AM
HT~ a painting that I commissioned by a local artist and rescuer was completed today and she will be sending it off to my friend who adopted my medical Foster. It turned out so lovely and it makes me smile just thinking about what a sweet surprise it'll be when she receives it and that I helped a local rescue
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-19-2016 00:29 AM
HT~ a painting that I commissioned by a local artist and rescuer was completed today and she will be sending it off to my friend who adopted my medical Foster. It turned out so lovely and it makes me smile just thinking about what a sweet surprise it'll be when she receives it and that I helped a local rescue
Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       08-19-2016 00:26 AM
Yer sech a asshole, smooth....and that's what i like aboutcha
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-19-2016 00:22 AM
Once upon a time, i had an anytime pass....guess i might have to dig it out and dust it off...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-19-2016 00:16 AM
He seems highly blockable to me
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       08-19-2016 00:14 AM
We have not talk dirty but we have shared some dirty little secrets. Misses U is a dear girlfriend of mine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-17-2016 12:26 PM
"Lay Your Hands on Me"~Thompson Twins
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-17-2016 11:22 AM
Njny, I love "teeth" "Strip"~Adam Ant...I'm in retro mode
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-17-2016 10:50 AM
Smooth {grin}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-16-2016 06:48 AM
MEATS, er I mean MEETS my approval {blush}
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-15-2016 00:50 AM
Long drive home today and it poured rain most of the time, but we made it home safely. Of course, the rain made the drive take a lot longer, and my younger son made me to loop back around a few exits because he thought he saw a dog on the access road that might need to be rescued. Sometimes, I think I am adulting right~and THAT is the best HT ever!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       08-15-2016 00:47 AM
Morning coffee with a girlfriend on a misty morning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-15-2016 00:43 AM
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun~Cyndi Lauper
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-15-2016 00:37 AM
LONG overdue trip up the road for the weekend. Saw four of my all-time favorite people....hoping to see them all again soon~ish
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-15-2016 00:25 AM
No forum folk....just locals and the married closet bi dood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-15-2016 00:23 AM
But smooth, that's a GIRLs *ass from above* ... So shouldn't married closet bi guy be hitting up a DOOD with a nice ass shot?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-15-2016 00:21 AM
Wow...I've missed so much: the highly kissable Mrs. Scandle {in addition to Ms. Nynj}....and all that....
Express an intelligent thought in only one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Express an intelligent thought in only one word       08-15-2016 00:08 AM
Oy!
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       08-15-2016 00:07 AM
I don't talk dirty I do, however, bite, scratch, and get quite loud...but only if I'm having a really good time
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-12-2016 11:28 AM
Hell, having a couple of kids helped me. Sex was downright painful before
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-12-2016 11:26 AM
Lotsa highly kissable folk turning up here
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       08-12-2016 01:44 AM
That's not what he said
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-12-2016 01:22 AM
As onr of the OBs i used to work with would call it: vaginal revirgination
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-12-2016 01:00 AM
Oy! Least you didn't call me MATER.....but maybe next affair you can CATER, We'll have to talk about it LATER
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-12-2016 00:55 AM
Ms. Lou stopped by to see me!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-12-2016 00:50 AM
Mmmmmhmmm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-11-2016 23:59 PM
Closet bi dude cheating on his wifey hit me up.....why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-11-2016 23:22 PM
I'm a little slow to REACT. Someone should TREAT me to a nice recap on the festivities. And give me TEARS of laughter
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-09-2016 16:46 PM
I would love to go with you to help pick some out
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-09-2016 14:38 PM
Looking into repair vs replace. The chairs weren't terribly expensive but still..... And the culprit will be with me until at least November because she's a medical Foster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-09-2016 14:35 PM
I got a reply after my less than sweet response. He said he didn't mean to offend and was hoping to jump start a friendship. Really, dude? Oy!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-09-2016 14:33 PM
I'm 12 miles from Old Mexico...does that count?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-09-2016 13:17 PM
Met a dude couple years ago that was supposedly part of a couple but wifey was never available and timing was so iffy. Just sounded like a bunch of b******* excuses to me snd a married dude trying to play behind his wife's back. Recently the dude has been wanted to meet up with me again and I've tried time and again to be nice about it and still be firm about saying no. Latest attempt; invite to a cafeteria style restaurant for lunch. My reply? Lemme drop everything... ....and say no.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       08-09-2016 13:08 PM
{WEG}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-09-2016 13:07 PM
Yes, but only if we're not too busy laughing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-09-2016 13:05 PM
"Rock the Boat"~Hues Corporation
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-09-2016 13:02 PM
BF: One of my Fosters ate the arm of the recliner chair that I just bought in the spring to replace the recliner chairs that one of my previous Foster's destroyed. No bueno
Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       08-09-2016 12:58 PM
I'm long overdue a road trip
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       08-09-2016 12:48 PM
I would not pass
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-09-2016 12:42 PM
Vielen Dank for the kind compliment, njny..if it weren't for things like cold and snow and ice...i'd totally wanna live closer to you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-08-2016 03:24 AM
Im afraid you"re right
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-07-2016 23:48 PM
My running mate is a vanilla that is totally open-minded and she hit some certain other demographics and she's major totally cool. Ms.Peg, you would make the most excellent chief of staffs. In addition to that, I would love to fill my cabinet with some major thoroughbreds. After my time, I absolutely intend to retire to private life again and resume my job as a cooter nurse
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-07-2016 23:36 PM
Guys I'm sorry if my previous post came across the wrong way. Reading back over it I could I am mortified in fear that someone may have taken it the wrong way. I'm beyond flattered that anybody checked me out and I hope that my post didn't instigate any of that! Beyond that, though I read what Ms rabbit had to say and I checked out their gallery and it put a very big smile on my face. Mr. Scott, i returned to your profile, because i couldn"t for the life of md remember if i meant to check you out or if indeed ir was an accident. Nice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-07-2016 23:22 PM
Are you NEEDY of some pleasant attenrion, BT? As the Lorax would say: you need a SNEED....or a friend on her KNEES....something like that
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-07-2016 23:18 PM
This was not a birdie through this site but a message through conventional means. There's a dear sweet lady that I used to work with it is now retired and I stay in touch eith and have recently become friends with her daughter as well. After sending her birthday wishes the other day, her son sent me a friend request. Okay. Accepted. However, since then I have been bombarded with messages from him wanting to know if I'm single to which I answered yes by choice and he wanted to know why. Why? I don't have to justify why! And he has tried to chat me up every night the last few nights and I told him Point Blank that I was not not up for conversation. So then he starts commenting on my posts, wanting to know why I won't talk to him. His sister gave him a dressing-down over it publicly Grrrr! Trying to keep from going all Ms. Muffy on him.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       08-06-2016 23:58 PM
No forum folk very recently
How well do you know your forum fellow poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       08-06-2016 23:50 PM
Ms: well-missed dancing partner and recipient of a bottle from my occasional batches of Uncle Tony's {RIP} amaretto.....Mr? Maybe one day...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-06-2016 23:39 PM
Lost count of the "DAMNS" that exploded across my consciousness when i realized serious travel wasn't in the budget in the next few months...and I'm sure many DAMES have felt the same. Few DARES contemplate, even....
Things NOT to say while having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Things NOT to say while having sex       08-06-2016 23:31 PM
....well, THAT didn't go exactly as planned
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-04-2016 17:38 PM
Aww...thanks, y'all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-04-2016 17:37 PM
I hope my advisors are hard...very hard. I want the best input before making tough decisions
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-04-2016 13:08 PM
VA!!!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-04-2016 13:05 PM
I will help start looking for him high and low
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-04-2016 13:04 PM
I will tell them that i need input from my advisors....lots of input
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-04-2016 11:19 AM
I'm for all positions when it comes to hot sex ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-04-2016 11:16 AM
Mmmmhmmm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-04-2016 11:09 AM
"Who Let the Dogs Out"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-04-2016 11:07 AM
"It could happen'~Judy Tenuta
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-04-2016 10:57 AM
Kid 1 is officially a teen-ager. Growing into a fine young man.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-04-2016 10:54 AM
Picture this: Ms. Kibbie goes to Washington
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       08-04-2016 10:33 AM
I have rekommendayshuns for some favorable po-sishuns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-04-2016 10:31 AM
I decided a few days ago to throw my hat into the political ring and I am actually running as a write-in candidate for president. As far-fetched as it may sound, 43 states allow for write-in candidates and therefore there is a theoretical chance, if I got enough of a Grassroots following.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-31-2016 11:59 AM
@smooth, i DID so! Wound up not going out last night, but had a good night, anyway. My girlfriend's relief at work never showed
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-31-2016 11:55 AM
"Vote For Me"~Joe Walsh
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-30-2016 15:26 PM
HT: Going out on the town and going dancing with a girlfriend {a really hot girlfriend}. Was planning to wear a cute little short black gauzy dress that an Air Marshall friend of mine sent to me from Greece. I'm debating on whether I should wear some hot pants underneath or not
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-30-2016 15:23 PM
When I lived in California, I really like the fact that pamphlets were available that included information about each candidate for each seat that was up for election and information was also provided for each issue that was on the ballot. As to voter ID laws, I do think some sort of valid ID needs to be provided at the time of being issued a ballot. I think that acceptable forms of ID should not be cost inhibited but readily available to people in order to prove who they are. As to gerrymandering, I have always thought that this was a really asshole-ish way to practice politics and that laws need to be put into place disallowing such.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-30-2016 15:15 PM
Went to see Ghostbusters with the boys. Good flick. Nice nods to the original...and now have a HUGE girl-crush on Kate McKinnon.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-30-2016 15:07 PM
Ya...i got the hey, sexy birdie, too. {Sigh}
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-30-2016 14:49 PM
its either diarrhea or vomit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       07-30-2016 14:48 PM
well, I will show up on the W VM list for someone that assured me they had fixed a picture issue I was having, so far it wasn't Zachary what I thought
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-28-2016 22:36 PM
Wouldn't mind an opportunity to
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-28-2016 22:34 PM
Beige......paint the ceiling beige
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.