Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 11923
Last 100 Displayed

Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-13-2017 12:06 PM
My new fave:"exercise is not punishment for what you just ate~it's a celebration of what your body can do" I wish I knew who to give credit for this quote
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-13-2017 10:20 AM
Miss you two bunches~and you know I wouldn't pass
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-08-2017 14:08 PM
Would not pass
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-08-2017 07:44 AM
BT~make that finger paint and I'd wanna huff~and puff~and grin with ya.
Attention Whoring 101
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Attention Whoring 101       01-08-2017 07:21 AM
I can't say I'm an attention whore so much as a great attention friend with benefits
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-08-2017 07:07 AM
Would definitely love to meet/greet....open to more, depending on how that goes ;-)
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       01-08-2017 07:04 AM
SirC came by, and the lovely Mrs. DD...and it's always nice to see BT stopped by.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-06-2017 09:32 AM
HT~ the pup is a year old today. We kept the runt of the litter we saved from the kill shelter within an hour of their birth. She's a big beautiful girl now, we get visits from her siblings that were adopted out here locally, and occasional updates on mommy and the siblings adopted out in Colorado. I have a happy heart.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       01-06-2017 09:27 AM
Sounds like something I would want 2 be a part of. {WEG}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-04-2017 23:22 PM
"Funniest thing I've heard all day... " I'll chew her up, spit her out and hope there's a mouth wash strong enough to get the taste of bitch out..."
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-04-2017 23:19 PM
"Scars To Your Beautiful"~Alessia Cara
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       01-04-2017 22:59 PM
Annie: strep unchecked can develop into scarlet fever...my older boy has had it twice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-31-2016 09:17 AM
"We are just 5 liters of blood sloshing around in a big meaty bag turning food into poop and trying to fuck a little"~author unknown to me
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-31-2016 09:14 AM
Happy anniversary! MUAH!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-31-2016 09:12 AM
"Nights in White Satin"~Moody Blues
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-30-2016 13:09 PM
Hapoy Birthday, Mrs. VA!
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       12-29-2016 22:51 PM
This was so pathetic and tragic that I couldn't even answer 'ould your wife be interested in sometime owning a slave I am looking for my femdom and master who will make me suck her toes and ass anytime and anywhere even in front of her friends'
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-26-2016 19:35 PM
BF: Outta popcorn.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-26-2016 19:28 PM
Reading these happy thoughts makes me smile. I like smiling.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-24-2016 00:18 AM
Was able to take care of a patient today that I was uniquely qualified to care for.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-24-2016 00:15 AM
I guess it should not surprise me that some people obviously can't see past the end of their own nose, but it does nonetheless
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-24-2016 00:12 AM
Somehow, I misread that and rhought it said something about if you don't give good head
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-22-2016 22:00 PM
" suicide does not take away pain, rather it transfers the pain to others"~ author unknown to me
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-22-2016 21:56 PM
"because she could not get the love she wanted from the people she needed it from the most it was hard for her to be satisfied with the love of so many others"
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       12-22-2016 21:54 PM
I know this isn't newsworthy, but I am so out of popcorn right now
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-22-2016 21:44 PM
Thank you all...and curious: {hugs}
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-22-2016 21:41 PM
Having trouble decking the HALLS this year, but closed in the patio and painted the WALLS, not exactly a SMALL project
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-22-2016 21:38 PM
Yes, please
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-21-2016 15:24 PM
My dear friend passed
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-21-2016 11:56 AM
Challenging day at work yesterday, compounded by extremely bad news about a friend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-21-2016 11:54 AM
"Candle in the Wind"~Sir Elton John
Dear Santa,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Santa,       12-21-2016 11:47 AM
Dear Santa, I've been good {y'all, stop laughing!} I really can't think of anything I would like for myself. If you can just give a warm place to stay for all the strays and a loving adoptive home for the shelter animals, I would be so happy.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-19-2016 07:42 AM
Don't be a tool.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-17-2016 17:11 PM
"Birthday Bitch"~Trap Beckham
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-17-2016 17:11 PM
Chez~ I don't know if you know the backstory on that song. The expression is "built like a brick shithouse" and so if you'll notice the big gap in between "brick" and "house"~ that is why.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       12-17-2016 17:05 PM
R_S came by, and the SA's, and NGSB....a girl gonna get spoilt at this rate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       12-16-2016 22:14 PM
Precinct, anyone?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-16-2016 22:09 PM
One Night in Bangkok~Murray Head
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       12-16-2016 21:53 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! chez, KJ, and hotrob all came by...if I'd-a known I was going to have company, I woulda dusted.
Things NOT to say while having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Things NOT to say while having sex       12-16-2016 21:47 PM
Might wanna tie a rope to your ankle before you go down there
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-14-2016 01:42 AM
Oh hell yeah! You cannot go wrong with John Lennon
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-14-2016 01:40 AM
You know: that thing in your jeans you had your hand in *too long*
Dear Santa,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Santa,       12-14-2016 01:35 AM
I just want a hula hooop
does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?       12-14-2016 01:31 AM
I don't know....perhaps a refresher is due
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?       12-11-2016 00:22 AM
No need to mow. Got a good lawn man, they're a dime a dozen down here, so to say. ....Now, a dude with topiary skills: that's a horse of a different color.
In the news today: New study links lack of pubic hair to increase risk of STI's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In the news today: New study links lack of pubic hair to increase risk of STI's       12-10-2016 00:03 AM
Seriously though, I guess the question is either have pubes and risk crabs or go cueball and risk molluscum contagiosum
In the news today: New study links lack of pubic hair to increase risk of STI's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In the news today: New study links lack of pubic hair to increase risk of STI's       12-10-2016 00:01 AM
I guess yer "it"?
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       12-09-2016 23:34 PM
Squirt? Nah, it was pee
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?       12-09-2016 23:20 PM
....well, I *was* {hot and} bothered....but mow I guess it was just gas
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       12-09-2016 23:15 PM
Helloooo, handsome. Long time/no kiss. Would be nice to fix that. MUAH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       12-09-2016 23:11 PM
"Dear Darla. I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're the scum between my toes. Love, Alfalfa" Nope, nobody wrote this to me...just love this scene out of Little Rascals and it seemed to fit.
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       12-09-2016 23:01 PM
Smooches
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-29-2016 16:23 PM
I will take the annual mammogram statement one step further. Please, ladies, please do not forget your monthly breast self-examinations. Or, dude, help your ladies help! The best time to do this is the week following your lady time. That is when you are the least lumpy and least likely to get a false positive.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-29-2016 16:16 PM
I know, right? Lol {grin}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-29-2016 16:15 PM
Calling yourself a cow, or just fulla bull? {Sorry~had to!}
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-29-2016 16:04 PM
HT 1: two pain free, illness free days in a row HT 2: one week in on a 2 week trial adoption period for my latest foster {the gorgeous malinois mix that had been run over} HT 3: an almost A {87} in my first completed course back to school.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-29-2016 16:00 PM
"Put a Little Love in your Heart"~Annie Lennox and Al Green
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-28-2016 12:58 PM
{WEG} I wore a nice string of pearls with my "pussies against Trump-can't grab this" tee that I wore to go vote. It was symbolic, I knew to wear a sweater over the tee, so as not to get in trouble, once I crossed the parameter line.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-28-2016 12:55 PM
The Rock Store, Neptune's Net, Pier View Lounge, and Sagebrush Cantina were all regular Sunday afternoon stops for me during the year and a half I lived in T.O. Had a lot of really good times and made a lot of really good friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-28-2016 12:43 PM
"The guy that goes to bed with an itchy butt wakes up with stinky finger"~ I don't know who originated this quote, but my son told it to me yesterday morning on the way to work. I couldn't help but crack up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-28-2016 12:30 PM
Florence Henderson died. Oddly enough, I had noticed her in the audience, cheering Maureen McCormick on just a few weeks ago. She looked really good. RIP to yet another Iconic American mother.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-28-2016 12:08 PM
FB: felt sick the night before Thanksgiving and slept 12 hours. Felt better enough to get through Thanksgiving and cook up the whole shebangs....but then got vertigo so badly that night that I was worried about driving to work Friday. Dealt with feeling sick and dizzy all weekend at work.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-28-2016 12:05 PM
@sorillo, I used to love going across from Neptune's Net in Malibu and watching the whales when I lived in T.O.
Things NOT to say while having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Things NOT to say while having sex       11-28-2016 11:36 AM
Somebody got kitty litter in my KY jelly
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       11-20-2016 13:18 PM
An "all paws matter" tee shirt and a pair of dovey grey panties. I have been in "study mode" all morning, and just finished this week's assignments...off yo the shower for this girlie
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-19-2016 22:54 PM
HT: always a warm welcome here, amongst friends. Makes a girl all kinda ferklempt.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-19-2016 22:51 PM
Hey, handsome!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-19-2016 22:40 PM
"You know you have an overbite, when.....You're eating pussy......and it tastes like shit.......oops."~my cousin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       11-18-2016 10:24 AM
Does that thought fire up your LOINS? Unfortunately, duty calls, and like Daniel, I've been facing LIONS. Seems I get things done at the pace of a SNAIL lately, but at least they get done. Drop me a few LINES from time to time, you know how to reach me. Xox
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       11-18-2016 10:02 AM
I know a Yiddish SLANG term that I thought fits, but then I realized there was a "CH" after the "S"....{sigh} too many letters
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-18-2016 23:03 PM
"Brevity is the soul of wit."~William Shakespeare, Hamlet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       10-18-2016 22:58 PM
Inlove stopped in for a peek, but in all fairness, i d had sent him a quick note just to say him and I missed him.
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       10-18-2016 22:55 PM
I did not have flirt with that woman ...well, ok, maybe I did {grin}
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       10-16-2016 23:50 PM
I think so...and if not, I should!
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       10-16-2016 23:47 PM
Welcome to the party, Jay!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-03-2016 11:03 AM
"A ship is always safe at the shore~ but that is not what it is built for."~ Albert Einstein
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       10-03-2016 10:58 AM
OT: I completed my first week back to school and so far have a 97 average based on all of the assignments I had to turn in
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       10-03-2016 10:58 AM
NJNY, I can relate to what you're saying about math. Way back in the day when I was a school kid and I was in the advanced program they taught us a lot of tips and shortcuts and they just became second nature to me. Now I'm able to explain it to the boys what to do how to do it and they got it and they're both great at math and they actually like it where I didn't, but we run into issues because my younger boy is super great at it and he doesn't like to show his work. I think he has a point when he says as long as he has the right answer why do they care
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       10-03-2016 10:52 AM
Pulled something in my back Thursday, I had to work like that all weekend. Gave myself a mild case of gastritis Friday trying to take something to alleviate the back pain. Oy ve! However, this too shall pass
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-03-2016 10:38 AM
SO: the cats are finally comfortable coming back out into the common areas of the house again. Watched the news this morning with my Rottie laying her head on my lap and my Russian Blue sprawled out across my lap, head-butting me occasionally
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       10-03-2016 10:31 AM
'84? That"s the same year Stephanie Evans was set to go. She was one hella gymnist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       10-03-2016 10:23 AM
Looks like Mrs. Annie stop by to check on me {waving}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       10-03-2016 10:21 AM
Somebody message me their profile name so I can contact them and ask why I was left out. I want a free vacation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       10-03-2016 10:21 AM
Smooth, don't feel bad I didn't get an invite either.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-29-2016 02:56 AM
Has it really been 2 days since anyone has posted a happy thought? Wow! My happy thought is I'm in my first week back to school and I'm already two-thirds of the way done with this week's assignment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       09-29-2016 02:43 AM
OT: looks like a few forum peeps have taken a peep recently. So, I got that going for me, which is nice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       09-29-2016 02:38 AM
@BT, I swear I was only there to read the articles {blush}
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-23-2016 09:14 AM
Kibbie starts with K...thats not my BF. My BF is the house being so quiet now. I especially miss one of The Fosters more than anything.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       09-23-2016 09:09 AM
Interestingly enough, there have been a grocery list of presidents that have had illnesses even before going into office. FDR comes to mind, for example. I guess since Hillary does not have a magic set of testicles to protect her, a little bit of pneumonia is supposed to keep her out of the running.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-21-2016 00:04 AM
I have a couple happy thoughts. And with it there's some bittersweet thoughts, but mostly happy. Happy. Number one back in school next week. Working on my Master's. Happy thought number 2 my foster pups are all leaving on transport Thursday morning before I go to work. For the two I've have the last couple of months this is truly Bittersweet~ especially the one of them that I had to work so hard to draw her out of her shy reserved Shell. I will SO miss that little bitch! {As tears well up in my eyes}
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       09-20-2016 23:44 PM
You know, I'm inclined to think that security footage would not bother me so much, as long as no one interrupted! Lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-19-2016 21:39 PM
"Silence may be Golden but duct Tape is Silver and it works"~a comment a girlfriend of mine made earlier today
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-14-2016 10:43 AM
Rabbit: I'm assuming you will go onto the River front in Savannah. You simply *must* get Artie the Artist to paint you. He's so much better-and more entertaining-than the college students.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-14-2016 10:36 AM
OT: got to find a new Foster home for this last pup I picked up. Unsupervised, she is the single most destructive dog that has ever been in my home. I cannot crate her because of the length of the hours that I work in a day. Wish me luck!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-14-2016 10:34 AM
My phone is falling out of my back pocket a few times as I was trying to drop my pants to go potty. Now I'm in the habit of taking my phone out of my pocket before I even attempt it. Safer that way.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       09-14-2016 10:27 AM
Puppet!!! Stipped by, but I admit: I had,sent her a note, because I miss her efferevescence. And lovrman {hi!}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-11-2016 13:41 PM
You have my goodwill to do what it TAKES
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-11-2016 13:39 PM
I don't disagree, tigg
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       09-11-2016 13:39 PM
She told me Friday that she noticed that she needed a faster pace for him and she was very frustrated because a couple of the students in her class are slowing it down for everyone. She acknowledges his extreme brightness and wants to keep him challenged. And she literally told me she loves him and it came across as very sincere. {Happy tears}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-11-2016 13:36 PM
Helps when you put your anaconda down long enough to type...y'know: like a SNAKE, only....bigger
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.