Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 12129
Last 100 Displayed

Trump serves full four years? Place your bets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump serves full four years? Place your bets       05-26-2017 20:52 PM
HT: I just got my latest Kindle ebook. Oh, crap! Sorry: wrong thread
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-26-2017 20:49 PM
Awwww!
Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-26-2017 20:47 PM
... and this theory presupposes that the buttfuckee catches it from~where? Thin air? Because in your dillusion, the buttfuckER doesn't seem to have it. Considering my uncle was a top, there's a serious hole in your theory. If it were a condom, it would get thrown out. Sorry, bub, not buying your fairy tale.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-26-2017 20:43 PM
Inquiring minds wanna know
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-26-2017 18:52 PM
Thank you! Unfortunately, no matter what either of us say, you know as well as I do, a certain idiot savant will claim some voodoo nonsense. A far stretch for him to go to avoid admitting he's too cheap or too lazy to wear a damned condom
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-26-2017 18:41 PM
Thank you, 2tryin. You hit the exact point I was going to make. Nutjob, my great uncle died of AIDS before it was even called AIDS.And yes, he was a homosexual male. We now know a lot more about the illness. Including, but not limited to: it can be found in other body fluids in addition to blood. Semen, for example. Another thing we know about its transmission is portals of entry, similar to other illnesses. And, yes, vaginal sex can in fact be a mode of transmission. The reason anal sex is a mode of transmission is due to the tiny tears it causes to the skin, non-intact skin creates a portal of entry. By this same token, unprotected vaginal sex with an infected partner can carry similar risks for infection if it is rough and/or lacking adequate lubrication, thus causing similar microtearing, breeching the integrity of the skin and cresting a portal of entry. If YOU had any knowledge in epidemiology, you would understand this....and before you attempt a feeble rebuttal, I am in fact a women's healthcare provider. Take you irresposible and dangerous bullshit elsewhere.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-26-2017 18:18 PM
It's not so thick unless you tip it too fast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-26-2017 13:37 PM
Ah!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-26-2017 00:08 AM
Current, is that like "deviant" facts versus "alternative' facts?
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-25-2017 23:57 PM
I wanna wear that!
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-25-2017 23:55 PM
Always a pleasure, inlove
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-25-2017 18:42 PM
OMG! You just made my Turkish coffee come out my nose!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-25-2017 18:41 PM
Can't say I've flirted with her, but we are cordial, and she seems nice
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       05-25-2017 18:38 PM
Gather ROUND, this sounds like fun. Makes my MOUND somewhat , well, see what can be FOUND if you head South for a ROUND of whatever pops up. Don't DROWN, I'm not DRAWN to men in distress! I like capable fellows with a little BRAWN, and a little BROWN {or olive} to their skin. And a nice BONER, of course. Lately, I've been a LONER, but I'm working on it. Whew! Tao me out: I'm a GONER!
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-21-2017 11:17 AM
Just ordered my book for my next class. I love Kindle!
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-21-2017 11:10 AM
Au contraire, tigg! Nothing loose under my blouse. Can't let the dogs roam the neighborhood! The only time I am sans bra is if my top fits snugly. {Or when I'm naked}
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-21-2017 11:06 AM
OMG, VA! I read about Biggles yesterday and was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-19-2017 23:43 PM
Breezy blue chiffon strappy top, white short shorts, and India styled kitten heeled sandals
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-19-2017 23:39 PM
Hang in there, njny
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-19-2017 23:36 PM
The scabs aren't that bad!
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-19-2017 09:37 AM
As to ex's, I haven't heard from mine since 3 days after I left, when he called me at my mom's house. He accused me of taking some of his stuff to which I answered I had not. Then he stated I must have some of his clothes~ again I answered I did not. Then he stated he didn't have any clean underwear to which I promptly suggested he go to the laundromat and I hung up. That was the last time I ever heard from him
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-19-2017 09:35 AM
BOTD: foster pup chewed a big~ish hole in the wall. Grrrra That's the lab in her talking. I'm thinking tile might be chew-proof to fix it
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-19-2017 09:11 AM
Masking up because you stink.
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       05-17-2017 01:38 AM
Always be yourself~unless you can be Batman.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-17-2017 01:31 AM
You got skeeters? Pfffttttt! Everything's bigger here in Texas.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-17-2017 01:00 AM
Oy ve!
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-15-2017 00:13 AM
"Woman Up"~Meghan Trainor
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       05-13-2017 22:57 PM
Mmmhmmm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       05-13-2017 22:39 PM
Ok. I don't really hace a dog in this fight, setup I'm going to make a simple observstion. Please bear in mind that as a general rule I try to be as cordial as I can be to everyone, however, I'm beginning to believe that some people make ugly comments towards others just for the simple fact of being ugly towards them. I will leave it at that.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-13-2017 22:31 PM
I have never been a tupperwear kinda a girl, but all the sudden I think it would be awesome to get better organized
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       05-12-2017 00:21 AM
I'm good at packing boxes for MOVES
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-10-2017 23:20 PM
I can only speak for myself, but my pictures are not that old~I'm lying about my age, though.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-10-2017 15:22 PM
Wrapping up another class. One step closer...
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-10-2017 15:16 PM
Sending lots of good juujuu. {Hugs}
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-10-2017 09:41 AM
I don't think I have ever heard the story so full of shit.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-09-2017 00:06 AM
Literally, Chrissy Snow style
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-09-2017 00:05 AM
*snort*
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-08-2017 18:21 PM
No worries. Boy's got a few aces up his sleeve. BT~ all that talk about suiting up and eating breakfast has me thinking about nut'n honey
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-08-2017 18:16 PM
"I'm sorry, did I roll my eyes too loud?"~my next message tank top
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-08-2017 18:11 PM
Again, damn. Dude, I would never blow someone off that way~and I can be downright frosty to unwelcomed strangers.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-08-2017 18:08 PM
"Can't we just all get along?"~Rodney King
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-08-2017 09:30 AM
Scandleicious
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-08-2017 08:02 AM
{Whimper}
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-08-2017 07:57 AM
Damn.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-08-2017 07:53 AM
{Whew!} Good thing my name is Kibblesnbitsica!
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-08-2017 00:28 AM
Tank top and fluffy lounger pants to protect my new tattoo from the puppies sharp claws
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-08-2017 00:25 AM
We will jump off that bridge when we get to A&M My boy has a plan and has literally a genius IQ.....I'm sure they will find a spot for him
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       05-08-2017 00:10 AM
MUAH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       05-06-2017 16:52 PM
Scamp, you were my rock during some truly rocky patches in the past. I've survived DV, and I would definitely recognize it. That accusation is so not consistant with what I know of you from personal experience. I hold no ill toward sogood, but even to suggest it is off-base and she should reconsider/retract. Additionally, I don't know rabbit as well, but well enough to know she absolutely wouldn't tolerate that type of behavior for a moment.... ok I'm back to my studies....carry on
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-06-2017 16:36 PM
We made a quick stop to the guitar center afterwards to pick up a few things that he needed and he ran into a really cool acoustic guitar player in the room set aside for that and my boy chatted the guy up and the guy advised him to get into some blues and because from there everything else will easily fall into place any type of genre of music.... I was not about to disagree because Mama sure does love the Blues!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       05-06-2017 16:25 PM
Nothing wrong with that~you should try it some time! {Grin}
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-06-2017 16:24 PM
He wants to become a veterinarian and I absolutely support his ambition. He has, literally, a genious IQ and he has inherited my desire to make a positive impact on the world around us. I encourage him to develop all of his talents, especially if they bring him joy and have benefit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-06-2017 16:16 PM
DD, I'm 5'6" {nowadays only on a "good back" day}. In my 20s, I was 115, but would diet down to about 110-112 for a shoot, but only so I would look 115 in my print.. .BUT, I was a bikini/"girlie" model, not "high fashion"
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-06-2017 16:07 PM
I *think* i get what you were saying, but....?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       05-06-2017 16:02 PM
Take a deep breath, now......blow that shit out. Peace be with you.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-06-2017 16:00 PM
HT: older boy did his bass solo today and got really positive feedback from the judge. His orchestra teacher has been impressed with him all along and had consistently said he's one of the best bass players he's ever had. I'm ever-so-proud.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       05-05-2017 08:54 AM
Craptastic seems to be one of my more frequently used words these days
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-02-2017 09:44 AM
{Grin} we have a peeping T, BT that is. Gotta make the show worth the cost of admission. Oh, wait, there wasn't any admission. Hmmm, well the free sample/demo model is usually pretty good, so he should enjoy the show
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-01-2017 20:27 PM
Black short shorts, black and white striped top. Sandals
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-01-2017 11:50 AM
Not much chance of that, lol
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-01-2017 11:23 AM
That, not thank... one day I need to learn to type
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-01-2017 11:21 AM
Hmmm, now I'm thinking it must be unique to my model of phone... And thank kinda sucks that everyone else can do something I can't...grrr
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-01-2017 11:05 AM
Rabbit: really? Hmmm, on samsung android products its not possible.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-01-2017 11:02 AM
...and thank you for the kind compliment
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-01-2017 11:01 AM
Hft, i changed my age and location after having a close call with a local stalker type situation. I'm actually 48, I think. Yes, 48. Ever since I started coming to my real age several years ago I have to stop and do the math because I was 21 again for so many years, I lost track.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-01-2017 10:42 AM
On the bright side, njny, screenshots of this site's pages are no longer possible on phones. I found out by accident, trying to wipe a smoodge off of my screen and got a dialog pop-up. I'm constantly taking accidental screen shots, since the pups like to nose my phone and smoodge it up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       04-29-2017 06:48 AM
Shit-ton, generally in reference to the amount of work I'm trying to catch up on. Sometimes substituting crap-ton inn it's place in front of kids or those that might be more easily offended by shit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-29-2017 06:39 AM
"That would be attempting to use one's purported expertise in order to potentially influence public health policy.".. since when would a lack in qualifications specific to a job exempt one from holding said job? Why, look at Ms. DeVos, for example: she has no formal education in education, has never taught a day in her life~she had never even laid a foot inside a public school before, and she's now our Secretary of Education, making decisions for our entire public school systems. {Please note the sarcasm font and a very Soutern accent while reading}
Swinger things that make you go hmmmmm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Swinger things that make you go hmmmmm       04-29-2017 06:26 AM
Single dudes that send me birdies that refer to me as "you guys" or "the wife". Hooked on Phonics, dudes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-27-2017 22:31 PM
"Atomic Dog"~ George Clinton Bow wow wow yippi yo yippi yay, bow wow yo yippi yay
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-27-2017 22:31 PM
"Atomic Dog"~ George Clinton Bow wow wow yippi yo yippi yay, bow wow yo yippi yay
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-27-2017 22:29 PM
"So many calories an no exercise makes the kids hyper." Obese, perhaps, but not hyper. Serious side eye
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       04-27-2017 22:19 PM
Gosh, I miss so many. Cplo, bayou, leeza, lc {even though inky would get jelly when we would speak spanish}, peg, cayne {hot}, I particularly miss puppet~she was like avray of pure sunshine. I know many had issue with blt, but she was quite sweet toward me and I never had any quarrel with her... I even sometimes miss ninny. Can't say much the same about sed she still snipes occasionally at me in vanilla venues.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-27-2017 00:38 AM
"Dream On"~Aerosmith
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-27-2017 00:32 AM
Not sure what they're called, but they're the sprinkles like you put on cupcakes. The REST'S just tomfoolery. I like your form of STRESS relief, but that's sux letters, not five, so I should leave it at I like your form. Especially when it's extra firm.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-26-2017 18:14 PM
Awesome news for you, kitten! Hope all goes well with your sis
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-26-2017 17:32 PM
26??? BT, that had to have been you, not I, darlin. I have fond memories of your way with...words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-26-2017 17:31 PM
It has been said that this TART'S a cunning linguist~good thing, too, because her back's not in the shape it used to be, so she must STRAY from that line of gaming. My chiropractor would STARE in disbelief if I told him how I really put my back out "in my sleep" {wink}
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-26-2017 11:46 AM
HT: healthy pups
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-26-2017 11:45 AM
HFT, rotties are extremely awesome dogs. I am on my 2nd, and my 1st was my best friend until I lost her to cancer. Single best dog I've EVER had
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-26-2017 11:43 AM
Things are looking up today. No other pup showing any signs. Sick pup completely turned around. BUT, staying at vet til tomorrow when results come back. Better safe than sorry.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-25-2017 22:13 PM
They all have families waiting for them, so it will break my heart to have to relate anything less than the best of news to their new families
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-25-2017 22:12 PM
I will gladly contribute to your RBI
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-25-2017 21:40 PM
His symptoms suggest distemper, but hopefully we caught it early on I fought parvo last year. Saved 7 out of 10, but it was a Hellish few days
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-25-2017 21:17 PM
{Eyeroll}
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-25-2017 20:43 PM
BOTD: got a pup in puppy ICU. Please send healing thouggts and good juujuu
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-25-2017 20:28 PM
"You cannot learn from your mistakes and grow as a person if you are too busy denying, covering up, or reassigning blame to others for one's own mistakes." Believe it or not, I actually said this
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-25-2017 20:24 PM
"If I'd been faster..." nope, you do not need to be faster~at all. Just sayin, darlin. As to Mr. VA: maybe one day you can show me your wind up and your pitch....a girl can dream, can't she?
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       04-25-2017 20:03 PM
No.....not at all {whistles casually}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       04-25-2017 20:00 PM
I have~a time or ten~and enjoyed it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       04-23-2017 01:42 AM
Yes, I fefinitely have
What profile do you perv the most
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What profile do you perv the most       04-23-2017 01:40 AM
Mr. Mario is totally perv-worthy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-17-2017 21:38 PM
BT, lemme know if you need someone to practice with. You know me: always willing to help.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-17-2017 21:35 PM
"Don't Let Me Down"~Beatles
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-17-2017 21:33 PM
HT {with mixed feelings about it} rescued pups are 7 weeks old, soon to go to their pre-adopted homes, with their mommy going to her tenative adopter soon after. They've been a true joy, but I will be glad to be able to deep clean my area rug. My little chubby chunkers all put on 3-4 pounds in the past two weeks. <3
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-13-2017 22:21 PM
Maaaaaybe....? {Blush} {Grin} you know it was. I will say: I really miss the days back when we could pick different pictures to accompany different posts
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-13-2017 21:54 PM
Awww! Thanks, darlin, but it's not new
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-13-2017 14:47 PM
I'm down with what NJNY was dating, but I *get* where VA is coming from {maybe it's just because I kinda dig him, though}
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.