Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 12005
Last 100 Displayed

The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       03-26-2017 12:09 PM
Curiouscpl, oddly enough, I dint think he's talking out both sides off his mouth, or either side, really. That would be impossible, since he's clearly using another orifice entirely
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-26-2017 01:13 AM
LEAPS to conclusions abound
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-24-2017 09:36 AM
I thought that was Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       03-24-2017 09:35 AM
Puppehs!!! One if my revent rescues and her puppies sre going to visit for the weekend because their foster had to go out of town for the weekend. On another note: an older gentleman wants told me that he didn't know what I was going to do with the other puppies but he would take the two with pink noses
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-24-2017 09:29 AM
"The USA Network is showing 50 Shades Of Grey on April first. (For real!) As much editing as they are gonna need to do, it's gonna only have about 18 Shades Of Grey!"~ a friend of mine said it but I don't know if he got it from someone else
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-24-2017 09:27 AM
{Percolator burp}
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       03-24-2017 09:23 AM
BobbyUSA!!!! Sorry... I'm not wearing Bobby~just happy to see him!
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       03-24-2017 09:21 AM
Njny, i think the brand is ook, but they make different weight rated picture hooks, even ones with safety latches if you need. They are very secure and use the skinniest nail set at a specific angle, the hole in the wall is almost unnoticeable when you take it out. Easy to use and very worth it.
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       03-24-2017 09:13 AM
Funny thing, I have taught both of my sons to be gentlemen and hold doors open for people and now they do it like everywhere we go in public if they see a door needing to be held for someone and I think it makes an impression on people younger than me but older than them when they see that my young kids are doing this
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-22-2017 23:25 PM
{Percolator burp} BT, dude, you'te killing me~you know I have a very vivid imagination, yet you saddle me with imagery that there is no bleach to remove.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       03-22-2017 23:17 PM
Scrubs
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       03-21-2017 20:57 PM
I have exactly zero to bitch about today. But, I will gladly send out warm thoughts and good Juujuu to any of my friends who do have something serious to bitch about and need a little extra "something"
What profile do you perv the most
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What profile do you perv the most       03-21-2017 20:43 PM
{Love} x2
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       03-21-2017 20:42 PM
You betcha! .... and darlin, you know how to reach me, if you are scarce around here. I don't like to worry so much!
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-21-2017 20:40 PM
Totally got to at LEAST meet the infamous tiggr! .... as to the Kibbiemobile: it's in the best shape it's been in for several years. Newly refurbished, no less. Lol....but i may need a few weeks to recover frim the repairs and all the vetting I've recently done.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-21-2017 20:36 PM
WHILE I'm generally one to forgive and forget, I'm tempted to let you squirm a bit. A WHOLE lot of thought....of couse, some would say more about HOLES, but dint leave me on a SHELF, it HELPS to get out once in a bit....
does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?       03-21-2017 09:36 AM
We need to get bothered.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-21-2017 09:34 AM
Long overdue for more of all but pass.
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       03-21-2017 09:33 AM
Always flirt-worthy in my book!
does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?       03-20-2017 21:13 PM
It sometimes bothers me that we collectively can't be more wel oming to newcomers. I love my friends, but im a little sad we get a little clique-y
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-20-2017 21:01 PM
BIGGER HT: attending a wedding tomorrow
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-20-2017 21:00 PM
And another HT: saved a mommy and pups two weeks ago....all pups pre-adopted and mommy might be adopted by foster.... then a female in heat~Who is already scheduked for spay and going on out of state transport to be adopted!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-20-2017 20:56 PM
HT: T-I-double guh- errrrrr
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       03-20-2017 20:28 PM
M*A *S*H tank and cargo shorts
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       03-20-2017 20:25 PM
Hey, Marci! I'm guessing you are relatively new around. Welcome, darlin.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       03-20-2017 20:18 PM
{Maybe just a little}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       03-20-2017 20:16 PM
Absolutely! I absolutely adore Mr. Inlove.
What profile do you perv the most
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > What profile do you perv the most       03-20-2017 20:15 PM
Tigggggggg!!! OMG, how have you been, darlin? I've been concerned about you!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-20-2017 20:13 PM
SLATE some time for fun. It's not all STALE stuff around here! And MALES are appreciated, even the single variety.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       03-17-2017 00:02 AM
Yes, I have!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       03-17-2017 00:02 AM
Yes, I have!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       03-16-2017 23:49 PM
Yes, I have! Albeit, it has been way too long. .... so good to see you, darlin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-16-2017 23:28 PM
Many of us DAMES from south, down Dixie, would taKe umbrage at that. MAKES us a little riled. MALES don't often realize. We don't much care for SLAMS to our reputation.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-11-2017 18:05 PM
That sounds like a call for more Lube
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       03-11-2017 18:02 PM
Shelly: you know I love you, mamacita.... And happy birthday!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-10-2017 23:49 PM
OT: my HT is that I'm 2 quizzes and a test away from done with my current class....so I'm taking a break with a nice glass of wine and visiting my friends here.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-10-2017 23:46 PM
The image on my hand is a no hate symbol. It actually started as being agsinst Propositiin 8 in CA, which passed, but got shot diwn by the SCOTUS. ... it has more recently been used in anti-bullying campaigns. A picture of a pre-teen with it on his cheek went viral not too long ago. He was a victim of bullying. I have met him and his mom. The idea hit me going into the shower recently and I couldn't wait to get out and break out my greasepaints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-10-2017 23:36 PM
Oooo, girl: you've gotta watch those "bad gateways"!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-10-2017 23:34 PM
"I Think We're Alone Now"~Tiffany
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       03-10-2017 23:31 PM
As long as there's no white out on the screen, I guess we're cool
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-10-2017 23:27 PM
{Not checking}
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       03-10-2017 23:21 PM
Hey, What can I say,: it's Tramp's birthday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-10-2017 23:12 PM
Oh, I tbink it's FIXIN' to get interesting now!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-09-2017 19:00 PM
Happy birthday, Tramp!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       03-09-2017 18:49 PM
Sorry about the triple -post. {Sigh} pinché website.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       03-09-2017 14:39 PM
So, is this Soros the equivalent of the Koch brothers?
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       03-09-2017 14:16 PM
That is a very good differentiation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-09-2017 14:10 PM
Do those pants have SNAPS?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-06-2017 11:29 AM
JW~does Kate McKinnon like older women? My girl-crush on her grows exponentially
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-06-2017 11:26 AM
"I'd Love to Change the World"~ Ten Years After
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-01-2017 10:13 AM
*than
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-26-2017 23:13 PM
WTF: I've seen in times past how individuals have taken it upon themselves to interpret what God "really means" with select phrases in the Bible.. now I see the same concept applied to more drivial matters.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       02-25-2017 18:36 PM
I DREAD being the cause of such. I TREAD lightly these days, and TREAT each excursion as an adventure
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       02-25-2017 18:33 PM
{Blush} Sorry, VA....I'd be there in a second if it were possible.
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       02-25-2017 18:32 PM
{Grin}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-25-2017 18:25 PM
"Know what? Bitches get stuff done."~Tina Fey
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-25-2017 18:16 PM
"Rockabye"~Clean Bandit
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2017 18:14 PM
A few things: #1 despite all of its acknowledged benefits, pot is one of my hayfever allergens. #2 looks like 45 decided to crack down on pot. Saw an article on countable.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       02-25-2017 17:59 PM
But on the bright side: several news outlets that were NOT barred didn't go, in support of the ones that were barred~ including Faux News.
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       02-25-2017 17:39 PM
Where's an eager beaver when you need one?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-25-2017 17:30 PM
JW why a dude would reach out to me saying he wanted to try DP for his first time.... and that he hasvto be discreet because he and wifey-poo have a "don't ask/don't tell " agreement. Grrrrrr......
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       02-25-2017 17:24 PM
{Sigh} that Tramp....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       02-25-2017 17:14 PM
Well, that just putca breeze up my DRESS.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-10-2017 14:32 PM
....wait! Bitch and ye shall receive....finally
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-10-2017 14:19 PM
....and the damned thing STILL didn't change
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-10-2017 14:18 PM
JW why it seems to practically take an act of Congress to change my profile pic the past several times I've wanted to change it. The manage pics is difficult to wrangle with and it does weird glitchy things every time I attempt to tap on the button to make a pic my profile pic
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       02-06-2017 19:45 PM
FB: latent long-term Sequalia: My foster from last month that was attacking one of my dogs has essentially introduced biting as being something that is considered "on the table". Now, she has angst towards my larger dog and has unprovokedly started attacking her. Now, I have to have one or the other crated or her muzzled for them to be around each other. I am hoping that this phase will pass quickly. I am also looking at investing in some time with a trainer to overcome this issue
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       02-06-2017 19:43 PM
Having had taken care of a patient that was in the end stages of throat cancer that started out as HPV , I advocated for vaccinating my older son and I will also be vaccinating my younger son
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       02-06-2017 19:43 PM
Having had taken care of a patient that was in the end stages of throat cancer that started out as HPV , I advocated for vaccinating my older son and I will also be vaccinating my younger son
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-06-2017 19:30 PM
Past due birthday wishes for the lovely DD and for BT, whom {against better judgement} I'm quite fond of {grin}. Also, TOTALLY loving the new pics if Mrs. VA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       02-06-2017 18:19 PM
Sure would
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-29-2017 22:47 PM
OT: helped out securing a people-wary stray yesterday. It wascm a joint effort over several weeks to make it happen. Her life is forever changed for the better.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-29-2017 22:44 PM
Cha-cha-cha-chia....
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-24-2017 02:48 AM
So, I'm just curious: over the entire weekend this weekend there has been a wave across the country of violent weather and I'm wondering where all the Bible Thumpers are that would have under any other circumstances drawn a direct correlation between the extreme weather and the events of Friday.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-24-2017 02:48 AM
So, I'm just curious: over the entire weekend this weekend there has been a wave across the country of violent weather and I'm wondering where all the Bible Thumpers are that would have under any other circumstances drawn a direct correlation between the extreme weather and the events of Friday.
Just Wondering
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-24-2017 02:43 AM
Y'all, this seriously made my day: I got a letter today from POTUS44 in reply to one I had recently sent. Today's letter indicated my little letter wound up being one of the 10 LADs and it was written in such a warm manner and not only acknowledged me as the unique individual I am, but also did much to reconnect me with my usually positive outlook.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-24-2017 02:15 AM
I'm so glad right now that floppy disks are a thing of the past! RAM, on the other hand... {sigh}...is this the hapoy thought thread?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-23-2017 16:29 PM
BT: got another one of them unreconditioned martinis?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-23-2017 16:28 PM
WTF: i just got informed that I now do my job in a "care home" and not the hospital I've worked at for well over a dozen years. Oh, well {shrug} at your cervix....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-23-2017 10:30 AM
"He wouldn't know the truth if it pissed in his face."~ I wish I knew who to give credit for this, because it's my new favorite quote
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-23-2017 09:53 AM
The amount of paperwork I am responsible didn't magically grow by any tremendous amount one day when the ACA took effect. Rather, it has grown over decades as necessity to CYA via documentation and consents has arisen via lawsuits, etc. Considering we utilize two different computer programs in my care area and after over a decade, the two have progressed from not communicating with each other at all to barely communicating with each other on a very marginal level, and many of our doctors office records are available to us electronically, but there's a wide variety of programs utilized, none of which communicate with our two programs, much less each other...yet someone seems to have this fantasy that there's some nefarious central database where someone is stockpiling all our information for whatever purpose. As to HIPAA, I can attest to the fact that it is still the law of the land and there is a penalty for breaking it. {I'm not sure why the current regime would desire to eliminate it, conisdering it protects privacy} Anyway, just a few thoughts...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-13-2017 12:06 PM
My new fave:"exercise is not punishment for what you just ate~it's a celebration of what your body can do" I wish I knew who to give credit for this quote
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-13-2017 10:20 AM
Miss you two bunches~and you know I wouldn't pass
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-08-2017 14:08 PM
Would not pass
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-08-2017 07:44 AM
BT~make that finger paint and I'd wanna huff~and puff~and grin with ya.
Attention Whoring 101
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Attention Whoring 101       01-08-2017 07:21 AM
I can't say I'm an attention whore so much as a great attention friend with benefits
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-08-2017 07:07 AM
Would definitely love to meet/greet....open to more, depending on how that goes ;-)
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       01-08-2017 07:04 AM
SirC came by, and the lovely Mrs. DD...and it's always nice to see BT stopped by.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-06-2017 09:32 AM
HT~ the pup is a year old today. We kept the runt of the litter we saved from the kill shelter within an hour of their birth. She's a big beautiful girl now, we get visits from her siblings that were adopted out here locally, and occasional updates on mommy and the siblings adopted out in Colorado. I have a happy heart.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       01-06-2017 09:27 AM
Sounds like something I would want 2 be a part of. {WEG}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-04-2017 23:22 PM
"Funniest thing I've heard all day... " I'll chew her up, spit her out and hope there's a mouth wash strong enough to get the taste of bitch out..."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-04-2017 23:19 PM
"Scars To Your Beautiful"~Alessia Cara
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       01-04-2017 22:59 PM
Annie: strep unchecked can develop into scarlet fever...my older boy has had it twice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-31-2016 09:17 AM
"We are just 5 liters of blood sloshing around in a big meaty bag turning food into poop and trying to fuck a little"~author unknown to me
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-31-2016 09:14 AM
Happy anniversary! MUAH!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-31-2016 09:12 AM
"Nights in White Satin"~Moody Blues
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-30-2016 13:09 PM
Hapoy Birthday, Mrs. VA!
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       12-29-2016 22:51 PM
This was so pathetic and tragic that I couldn't even answer 'ould your wife be interested in sometime owning a slave I am looking for my femdom and master who will make me suck her toes and ass anytime and anywhere even in front of her friends'
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-26-2016 19:35 PM
BF: Outta popcorn.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.