Help
FORUMS
Back
kibblesnbits    Posts: 11674
Last 100 Displayed

Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-28-2016 22:36 PM
Wouldn't mind an opportunity to
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-28-2016 22:34 PM
Beige......paint the ceiling beige
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-28-2016 01:03 AM
HT: a little road trip in the not-so-distant future to see some wonderful friends that I miss
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-28-2016 01:00 AM
"Have a Little Faith in Me"~John Hiatt Heard it towards the end of the movie My Best Friend's Girl and thought it was really awesome
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-26-2016 18:12 PM
Got a birdie from a couple, they were ok~ish... but in the process of checking them out I read their cert. Dude by the name of stonewolf. Kinda Diggin...just sayin
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-26-2016 18:08 PM
En route to checking said pic you caught shit over, i got a better look at K's pic....wow
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-26-2016 18:02 PM
muscle weoghs more *per square inch* than fat does. Rabbit had it right, just left off part of the quote. And both of you are correct: the longer slower road is the healthiest overall even if sometimes it doesn't seem like it's yielding as much. And because of the change in hormones after hysterectomy it does create some differences in metabolism that might challenge the process
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       07-26-2016 17:55 PM
{Grin} that wouldn't be a bad place for you to be, Darlin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       07-26-2016 17:49 PM
See you soon
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-26-2016 17:46 PM
That's not my back, dear
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-26-2016 10:25 AM
Can I braid your pubes?
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       07-26-2016 10:24 AM
{....And *maybe* you did today, too}
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       07-26-2016 10:17 AM
{Blush} yes, you did
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-25-2016 19:26 PM
Thank you all so very much. She was an amazing woman. Very good-natured and nurturing. Took my mom and I in as i was a young kid and accepted us as family without question. I never felt any different than any of her other grandkids. Most of my fave childhood memories are at her house. BT, still to date, your hugs are the best. Thank you
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-25-2016 19:19 PM
Puppy kisses and wiggly jiggly doggies happy to see you~especially when you"re a little low. Just can't resist smiling
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-25-2016 19:17 PM
"Give Me Something to Believe In"~Poison Believe it or not, I have always felt this song very uplifting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-25-2016 16:19 PM
Thank you, darlin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-25-2016 16:19 PM
I got a brief birdie from a free member single male in his late twenties. All it said was something like hi, how are yuo? Obviously had not read my profile or would have known better. I sent him a brief message back stating i hated that he wasted one of his rationed birdies...dumb shit wrote back. All it said was lol {palm plant to forehead}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-25-2016 16:13 PM
I think so, yes
Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       07-24-2016 00:25 AM
{Grin}
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-24-2016 00:19 AM
HT: in spite of what I've been going through the last 2 days, I've been able to bring a lot of joy to a lot of people at work and my work has kept me from focusing too deeply on other things...hey, gotta count your blessings
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-23-2016 23:58 PM
My grandma died last night. The same Grandma we made the "great American Road Trip" 2 years ago to go and visit for her 100th birthday celebration. I know at that age people have had a long and full life, but still sucks to lose her. She had been going very strong until a few weeks ago when she had a stroke and it has been steadily declining ever since and then rapidly declining the last few days. I am sad beyond words
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-23-2016 23:58 PM
My grandma died last night. The same Grandma we made the "great American Road Trip" 2 years ago to go and visit for her 100th birthday celebration. I know at that age people have had a long and full life, but still sucks to lose her. She had been going very strong until a few weeks ago when she had a stroke and it has been steadily declining ever since and then rapidly declining the last few days. I am sad beyond words
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       07-23-2016 23:53 PM
Nurse Kibbie to the rescue. ..{well: laughter IS the best medicine!}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-23-2016 23:28 PM
"I'm Still Standing"~ Elton John
Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       07-23-2016 23:11 PM
I begs ta differ, judge smooth. I taint crazy t'all. Can't say I haven't been driven mad with passion before ~but I t'aint crazy
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-23-2016 23:08 PM
I'm sorry, not enough butter
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-22-2016 06:48 AM
Like this?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       07-22-2016 06:45 AM
Good thing for you all I don't mind being the butt of a joke every now and then
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-21-2016 19:24 PM
I saw that car pool karaoke today and I thought it was adorable!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       07-21-2016 19:22 PM
Meant to ask: whatcha doing in 3 weeks, SA?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       07-21-2016 19:20 PM
Scamp, I hope you'd be gracious enough to allow me a "do-over", our mutual friend that arranged the Meetup distinctly sent me to a disadvantage. And as to you, darling SA: soon, very soon.. ...and no butter in the booty~"buttload of butter" is merely a figure of speech! LOL
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-21-2016 19:10 PM
Peghey! {Hugs}
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-21-2016 19:06 PM
Chisme
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-21-2016 19:05 PM
Katie, if it makes you feel better, i get bitdies addressed to couples alla time, too. Also cracks me up when they claim to have read my profile and try to hit me up at times my tagline clearly states I'm out of commission for a while.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       07-20-2016 20:29 PM
I've not slept with all the furummers I've met...{shhhhh!!!! I don't want the one i didn't to feel bad!} I can't say I recall what any of them were wearing except for a big smile
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-20-2016 20:18 PM
Ewps
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       07-20-2016 13:34 PM
I've met a handful of forum folks over the years and I'm quite fond of all of the ones I've met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-20-2016 13:10 PM
Probably
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-20-2016 13:06 PM
You didn't say me hi?!?
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-20-2016 13:03 PM
Is that shit i smell?
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-18-2016 06:38 AM
Whip
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-18-2016 06:27 AM
At his age, i had to ask.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-17-2016 22:28 PM
" mom do you have a Wonder boner?"~my younger boy's attempt at conversation as we're driving. Ok, so AFTER the Gatorade came out my nose, I couldn't help but think to myself boy do I wish I did!, but I regained my composure and asked very slowly "what exactly do you mean, son?" Then, he explains to me this is some kind of tool that debones a fish. Oh. {Blush} ok
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-17-2016 22:18 PM
Well, after a lovely day with the kiddos at the beachrrading this thread was a nice cherry on top
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-16-2016 20:22 PM
And as to you, BT: seems like your town has been on my mind a lot lately.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-16-2016 20:21 PM
HFT: I sincerely hope you're not comparing me to Rosie O'Donnell!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-16-2016 20:18 PM
Mrs. Lady: I'm totally loving that lace top!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-16-2016 12:35 PM
Damn. I wish i weren't so far away
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-16-2016 12:31 PM
Impromptu meet up with friends last night and the kids and I got to watch the fireworks show at over the island. We're headed back out to the island tomorrow to frolic while we wait for the to little to get their spay surgery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       07-16-2016 12:06 PM
At least 2, maybe three, of the options
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       07-16-2016 12:05 PM
Any time
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-13-2016 21:38 PM
I only realized today that all these years I have been bipetual
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-12-2016 23:07 PM
Yes, i would
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-12-2016 19:58 PM
Yes but said fora fave has a profile "closed to single females" {HARUMPH!}
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       07-11-2016 22:29 PM
This GA girl is now pouting.
The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       07-11-2016 22:24 PM
Welcome aboard, blue
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       07-11-2016 11:45 AM
Rabbit, thank you! I so nadly wanted to say pretty much the same thing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       07-11-2016 11:22 AM
I wholeheartedly agree with the other ladies. {Sigh} Mr. Leeza's towel pic. Yummy!...and on that note, this girl is off to the showers.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-11-2016 11:08 AM
VA, I think you handled it quite well, handsome.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-11-2016 09:55 AM
Joy to the World~3 Dog Night
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-07-2016 17:57 PM
At least she had the wherewithal to realize that difference!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       07-07-2016 13:35 PM
Ms. U: ya had me at "cheetohs"
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-07-2016 09:09 AM
Ms. U, {Hugs} love you, ladybug
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       07-07-2016 09:04 AM
Miss Kibbie is amenable to this here remedy interjected by Mistah Current
To whom it may concern
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To whom it may concern       07-07-2016 09:00 AM
Don't get me wrong, i like *good* oral as much as the next girl. ...BUT, if I don't have something substantially satisfying occupying said area of pleasure after a certain point, regardless of orgasms {or organisms, for that matter} I will begin to feel frustrated. Only speaking for myself, mind you
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-06-2016 21:05 PM
Awww rabbit! How aewsome
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-06-2016 17:47 PM
OMG! I forgot to go to the Post Office today! Tomorrow, Rabbit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       07-06-2016 17:20 PM
Quawtah inch highly horticulchad topiary meet standud? If'm so, i'm in the good
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       07-06-2016 17:20 PM
Quawtah inch highly horticulchad topiary meet standud? If'm so, i'm in the good
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-06-2016 17:09 PM
I hope yours goes easy peasy. I know many do, but like some very dear friends of mine sometimes they can go very wrong
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-06-2016 17:07 PM
Receiving a picture with my recent medical Foster with her child curled up together laying on the floor and her looking like a *real* dog..... im so ferklempt right now. Her adoptive mom offered to let me keep her because she saw how attached my older son and i were to her.... and we told her no that she needed her own family and didn't need to share her family with so many other dogs. We have the option to visit and that makes me smile
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-06-2016 17:07 PM
Receiving a picture with my recent medical Foster with her child curled up together laying on the floor and her looking like a *real* dog..... im so ferklempt right now. Her adoptive mom offered to let me keep her because she saw how attached my older son and i were to her.... and we told her no that she needed her own family and didn't need to share her family with so many other dogs. We have the option to visit and that makes me smile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       07-06-2016 16:57 PM
Geritolcpl {snicker}
To whom it may concern
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To whom it may concern       07-03-2016 19:42 PM
Just *reviewed* OPs profile... Forgiven, in my book
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-03-2016 19:30 PM
BBQ chicken and corn on the cob in the husk on the grill tonight...mmmmmm.....
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2016 18:51 PM
I thought flossing after brushing was the way to go
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-02-2016 00:20 AM
Pups lounging contentedly, keeping me company while i catch up with my favie forum folks. Bonus was the quick cameo appearance by a fond memory.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       07-02-2016 00:09 AM
Damn.....just, damn
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       07-01-2016 23:55 PM
I've met and spent time with the lovely Mrs....love her to pieces. Would like to meet Mr. ..one day...
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-28-2016 00:43 AM
I have to share this: in 3 1/2 weeks my little medical foster has more than doubled her weight. She has also gone from not being able to stand on her own and barely being able to take a step or two to now being able to run and play with the other dogs~she was so frail. Scary frail. And now she is so robust and even down right impish! My heart feels like it is exploding out of my chest!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-28-2016 00:38 AM
@smooth: dayum @njny: it was morbid alright, but more like morbid obesity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       06-28-2016 00:35 AM
I am very pleased at the outcum. At least in spirit of the law
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-27-2016 12:35 PM
I need to read up on the ruling. Several parts i suppoted because i felt they were protective of the woman's health, but some portions i felt were arbitrarily burdensome as to discourage/inhibit women from getting abortions. I would greatly like to see more Focus be put on prevention so that abortions are less common as a result of unwanted pregnancies becoming less common
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-27-2016 12:30 PM
Happy birthday, blm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-27-2016 12:30 PM
Happy birthday, blm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       06-27-2016 12:24 PM
I am still traumatized from having to do my mom's bikini wax before we hit the beach the other week. Even though she had her swimsuit on, it looks like Don King was hiding out in her drawers! There are some things you simply cannot unsee. Judge Smooth, sir, shouldn't the court award me some kind of special Medal of Honor for this?
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-27-2016 12:03 PM
Welcome aboard!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-22-2016 21:31 PM
"It's a joke, not a dick~don't take it so hard!"~a friend of a friend {Please forgive me if its actually a quotable quote from another source. I'd never seen it before today!}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-22-2016 21:31 PM
"It's a joke, not a dick~don't take it so hard!"~a friend of a friend {Please forgive me if its actually a quotable quote from another source. I'd never seen it before today!}
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-22-2016 21:22 PM
It could not have happened to a nicer person DD!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-22-2016 21:22 PM
It could not have happened to a nicer person DD!
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       06-22-2016 21:15 PM
...i kinda dig it...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-20-2016 00:35 AM
{See attached}
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-20-2016 00:33 AM
Tramp, i actually took a potty pic a year or two ago as a joke. Nothing showing/not really even pottying, just trying to be funny.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-19-2016 14:12 PM
My medical foster has doubled her weight, her abcess on her leg is fully healed, and she has gone from not having the strength to pull herself up to stand to dcsmpering and playing eith the bigger dogs and even twckling the dog door~all in two weeks time. <3
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-09-2016 11:23 AM
Want something weird to check out? Google Pricasso. The Dose has an article that includes several examples of his art. SMH....now I think I've seen it all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       06-09-2016 11:20 AM
livewire!!! They had the pic i was talking about!!! How they accomplished their shot i was referring to is what inspired me to do the one you like of me, VA. I MISS them!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       06-09-2016 09:07 AM
Smooth, thank you for the kind compliment I take great pride in my pictures not as the subject but as the artist. I go through creative binges and get ideas. I have a few more ideas but I've put them on the back burner for now because I've been too busy to sew what I would like to wear in the next creative Endeavor I do. OT: there's a couple from GA that started on here same time as i. I remember their names but not their profile name, since they're no longer here. They had a super-hot pic they took from above, using their iPhone on a timer and rubber banded to their ceiling fan. BT and the VAs both met them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       06-08-2016 22:19 PM
Not only did i think Cayne's red golashes pic was totally adorable, it was she that helped me figure out a technical detail to make my candyass pic possible.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.