Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
toptim100    Posts: 3625
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       09-13-2013 12:50 PM
I thought about changing our profile, but I was concerned whether the folks at the site could change it. Based on how long it takes to get pictures added around here, I was a bit skeptical. Most likely I'll end up deleting my single profile. I don't really have much use for it.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       09-13-2013 11:14 AM
As for the couples profile, we put the warning about not playing separately on there because we were constantly getting bombarded by requests by both men and women for her to play "without letting me know." That's uncool. We both agreed that neither will play without the other being present.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       09-13-2013 11:11 AM
I didn't want to put a lot of effort into changing my singles account. Other than posting on the fora, I don't have much use for it any more. I debated deleting it entirely but she told me to keep it since I already paid for it. Any suggestions on any other changes I should make to it?
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       09-13-2013 10:24 AM
I've already updated it to reflect that I am part of a couple. I did that even before we created our couples profile. She knows all about my single profile but we both agreed that neither of us will do anything without the other one's full knowledge and consent. Total honesty and openness is important if this is going to work.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       09-13-2013 10:10 AM
Thanks everyone! I've still got my single profile (since I already paid for it), but I'll only be using it to post on the fora from time to time. She and I have created a couples profile and we'll be using it together from now on. Now I get to see how the other half lives.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       09-12-2013 12:09 PM
I met the woman of my dreams and will be moving to Syracuse to be with her.
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       08-24-2013 14:28 PM
Phoenixxx4 naughtyinnawlins Mr. Uriah
Pet Peeve 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeve 2013       08-24-2013 12:27 PM
I don't watch movies because someone attractive is in them. Megan Fox is hot as hell, but I wouldn't pay 50 cents to see one of her films.
Pet Peeve 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeve 2013       08-24-2013 02:00 AM
Ben is a lousy actor. If it wasn't for his more talented buddy Matt Damon, dude would not even have a career.
Pet Peeve 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeve 2013       08-23-2013 19:15 PM
Ben is an awful actor. Daredevil was a rancid film. What could possibly make them think he would do anything but suck in this film? Aside from the fact we don't need another Batman movie, the only way they could make a worse casting decision would be if they got Keanu Reeves (the second worst actor in Hollywood) to do it.
Pet Peeve 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeve 2013       08-23-2013 00:13 AM
Ben Affleck will be the new Batman.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       08-14-2013 17:18 PM
Hat
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       08-13-2013 19:19 PM
Thank you naughty. No one was injured. Just two cars banged up. I'll be moving, but my job will still keep me on the road for a little longer.
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       08-13-2013 18:29 PM
Thank you. I was looking forward to going but several things have come up that make it no longer practical to go. It looks like I'm permanently moving from Memphis to Syracuse in the next few months and I need to focus on that. It also didn't help things that I had a car accident in Raleigh last week. Now I'm probably looking at buying a new car. I can always go some other time. It's not like Key West is going anywhere.
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       08-13-2013 18:18 PM
No
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       08-13-2013 18:11 PM
As it turns out, I am no longer planning to go to Fantasy Fest. Have fun everyone. I'll be there some other time.
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       07-27-2013 14:39 PM
Looks like we'll have two couples staying with us during FF. One in the other bedroom and one taking the couch. Let the festivities begin!
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       07-13-2013 08:46 AM
99 days
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       07-12-2013 10:42 AM
Witty
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       07-12-2013 10:36 AM
100 days until we arrive.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-12-2013 10:34 AM
It's nice to see that naughtyinnawlins is just as naughty as ever.
Pet Peeve 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeve 2013       07-02-2013 01:21 AM
sb311, I feel the same way about people who list their weight as "0 pounds."
Chaos Panic and Disorder
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Chaos Panic and Disorder       07-02-2013 01:20 AM
I just posted over here to see if there was anyone in the different areas I would be travelling for work. I've been lucky enough to meet three people off the fora in the short time I've been on here. But I've met dozens from SLS who don't post (or even realize that there is a fora), so this isn't the "be all end all" for me. The fora is like any other message board on the internet---filled with all types of people from the really cool to the really rude. It seems like a large percentage of the folks on here either know each other personally or have been talking with each other for a while. Lately, I haven't posted much at all. I've been busy travelling for work. Plus, I've been lucky enough to meet a bunch of new friends---from SLS and Facebook. I may post from time to time, but I doubt I spend as much time on here as I did when I first joined the site.
Have you ever
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you ever       06-25-2013 08:35 AM
No, but I have woke up to find the woman I was with had mounted me in my sleep. Waking up to sex. Priceless. Same HYE
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       06-24-2013 19:38 PM
By the time FF gets here, I could use the vacation.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       06-24-2013 19:34 PM
I'm pretty sure I have at some point...
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-24-2013 13:30 PM
It's this simple. If you have trouble finding a SF, SM, or couple, change your approach. If what you're doing isn't working, try something else. Blaming it on the person your seeking is boooooooring. This isn't rocket science.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-24-2013 09:52 AM
I've met a few people off this site who I consider to be close friends. But I also see a lot of the same cliquish behavior on the fora that I see in the clubs. People who are so full of themselves and close minded. They think they're god's gift to swinging and that they are in charge of everything. They are high maintenance and ridiculous. I meet new people all the time being out on the road so much. Many of them, I see several times per year. Some for extended periods of time. I consider them to be lifelong friends. I've got no time for high maintenance bullshit. And the funny thing is that most of them don't even realize they're guilty of doing it.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-24-2013 09:13 AM
When people report that they play once per month or less, I have to take that at face value.
How often
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How often       06-24-2013 09:13 AM
"We don't consider ourselves "lifestylers" either. We simply enjoy sex....and we enjoy it often. We play a couple of times a month together. We also play separately. So....not so much time on the forums." I know what you mean Naughty. I haven't posted very much in the last month. Too busy...
What are you vacation plans this year
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you vacation plans this year       06-24-2013 08:53 AM
I live on the road so my vacations are normally "staycations." But I am going to Fantasy Fest in Key West in October. I'm really looking forward to it.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-24-2013 08:51 AM
Based on the "How Often" thread on the other board, I have to assume the self-reported play (or lack thereof) is accurate.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-24-2013 02:00 AM
roses
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-24-2013 01:59 AM
sophia, all you proved is your ignorance. You are an ass. Another fine example why singles say couples aren't worth the bullshit.
Introducing The Secret Lifestyle Bracelet!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Introducing The Secret Lifestyle Bracelet!       06-23-2013 21:07 PM
In the past, people tried to push the idea of a black band ring. That went nowhere. As soon as swingers adopted a symbol, it would get blasted all over the internet and it wouldn't be that secret any more.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 20:59 PM
This site has over 8000 members. Most never post on the fora because they're TOO BUSY FUCKING. Everyone here? Not so much.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 20:57 PM
sophia, I'm so impressed that you attempt to make yourself feel better by belittling others. Honestly, you contribute nothing to this thread and I honestly could not care less about your opinion. You're the one being an ass. I've had my share of MFM threesomes. Quite honestly, I find them boring. As for my profile, I haven't changed it in months because I haven't visited my profile in that time. Unlike people who post here every day, I've been busy having sex instead of whining about not having sex. As for my FMF fantasy, I have volunteers in three different cities who have agreed to help me fulfill it so that's covered. But yeah, blame it on the singles.......lol This is why I don't go out with couples any more. Way too high maintenance. ~cue violin solo~
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 19:59 PM
You sound like a bunch of people who spend more time posting on the fora whining about not having a threesome with a SF than actually SWINGING. Pages and pages of the same refrain..... "It's so hard to find a quality SF/SM" Blah, blah, blah... No, it's not hard. Just be intelligent, articulate, polite, fun, low maintenance, and somewhat attractive. It's not the single females fault that you're unappealing. But please continue whining about how it's someone else's fault that you can't find a partner for your threesome. I rarely post on the fora any more because the whole board has turned into one big whiner festival of people who hardly ever swing. I'm too busy fucking to care.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 17:09 PM
Meeting a variety of women is textbook non-monogamy.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 16:51 PM
But I see you agree with PartyPerks. Good luck with that point of view.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 16:49 PM
The key is "non-monogamous behavior" not swapping. The reason couples have trouble finding SFs is because they think they're entitled just because they're in a couple. No consenting SF (or SM, for that matter) owes a couple anything. On the few occasions that I went out with couples, they were intelligent, fun, and extremely low maintenance. The things you complain about when discussing "unicorns" (which is a bullshit term) are the same thing singles complain about when discussing couples. And singles can swing. The "couple swap" definition died out back in the 1970s.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-23-2013 16:20 PM
Staying busier than ever for work... Enjoying seeing friends and family on the road... Meeting attractive ladies more and more.... I'm living a charmed life. I've got no complaints.
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       06-23-2013 16:19 PM
Cool. See you there!
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       06-23-2013 16:16 PM
Ooops! I forgot this was the FB thread. We're not supposed to say anything positive here. Carry on your bitching everyone....
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       06-23-2013 16:07 PM
I can't complain. I'm living a charmed life. Running from hotel to hotel, working my butt off, and spending my nights with the company of some very fine ladies. You and I need to find some time to see each other again.
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       06-23-2013 16:03 PM
Very cool! I've been working up and down the eastern US from Atlanta to Ontario. I've got two weeks in North Carolina, one in Maine, and one in Maryland next month.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 16:00 PM
PartyPerks used to say (before he blocked me and half the board) that swinging was all about the couples. That's ridiculous. Anyone can swing. From Wikipedia: "Swinging or (rarely) partner swapping is a non-monogamous behavior, in which singles or partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity." Singles can swing. Couples can swing. No one has a monopoly on non-monogamous relationships.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 15:50 PM
I don't have a problem attracting attractive single women. I've pretty much quit going out with couples. Most are way too high maintenance. Too much bullshit from one or both of them. And that is the problem.....
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       06-23-2013 15:42 PM
Hey Naughty! Which beach were you at?
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-23-2013 08:21 AM
half
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       06-23-2013 08:21 AM
MGF MsRdy
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-23-2013 02:15 AM
Yeah, you're all correct. It must be the BiSF's fault when a couple can't find one. ~rolls eyes~
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-20-2013 14:17 PM
SFs in lifestyle are not rare. I've been with 14 different ones this year. Quite frankly, my dance card is always full. If a couple is having trouble finding one maybe they should look at themselves and ask why.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-18-2013 12:55 PM
If you can't find a SF, maybe you should change your tactics.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-17-2013 19:03 PM
LWC, if you make any definition that narrow, of course they will seem rare. But finding SFs in the lifestyle, even bi ones, is ridiculously easy. It might be because I'm a SM (and I travel so much), but I've been so busy with SFs lately that I haven't bothered contacting any couples in the last few months. VA, by the same token, couples who are not being drama queens, stalkers, or carrying some emotional problems into what is simply supposed to be NSA sexual fun are indeed rare. I have had infinitely more problems with whacked out couples than SFs. Two people double your odds that one is crazy.
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-17-2013 16:57 PM
Unicorn is a dumb term. There are tons of swinging single females. If you think they're mythical, maybe something you're doing something wrong.
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       06-15-2013 13:58 PM
128 days until we arrive in Key West!
Have you ever
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you ever       06-15-2013 13:51 PM
I already have done it. HYE been caught in the act having sex?
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       06-11-2013 07:55 AM
Back!
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       06-09-2013 07:20 AM
I have had them travel to me and I have traveled to them. In fact, I've got one driving from Syracuse NY to Westborough MA to stay with me for a couple of days this week. Both are great. same vs.
Reasons for rejection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Reasons for rejection       06-04-2013 21:16 PM
I usually reject people if they're creepy, high maintenance, or fugly.
How often
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How often       06-04-2013 21:13 PM
I have subscriptions to two different lifestyle web sites. This one and one other. I've never met a single person of the other one so I may just let that one expire. I've met quite a few people off this one, although I've encountered a bunch of flakes off this site as well. The place where I've found the most action lately? Facebook. They have secret groups on Facebook for people want to hook up. I've already met up with three women from FB, I'm meeting up with one (possibly two) next week, and have five more who I'm working on visiting soon. The vast majority of the time, they contacted me first. For a single guy, FB is hookup central. There's a bunch of hot MILFs over there. At this point, I'm looking at my trip to FF and thinking it will be a time I can actually slow down a bit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       06-04-2013 00:51 AM
Meet & greet.... ....and if all goes well.....
Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties       06-03-2013 21:48 PM
It made for a great after dinner snack.
Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties       06-03-2013 17:28 PM
I had a date on Friday night. We went to a Cajun restaurant in Austin Tx and sat on the outdoor patio. Halfway through the meal, she handed me her panties. She had taken them off during the meal. That. Is. Awesome.
How often
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How often       06-03-2013 17:25 PM
You won't see me complaining.
How often
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How often       06-03-2013 17:12 PM
Travel has its advantages.
How often
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How often       06-03-2013 17:04 PM
1-3 times per week.
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       05-24-2013 07:30 AM
FB: Woke up to an fire alarm in the hotel. Lousy way to start the day.
RIP Bettie Page :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > RIP Bettie Page :(       05-23-2013 17:03 PM
Bettie Page died in 2008. She's been dead for almost five years. http: //en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Bettie_Page
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       05-23-2013 08:16 AM
I have no clue what political persuasion people I play with are. We're too busy fucking to talk about politics.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-22-2013 20:16 PM
I don't know cplofunswingers. The Spurs had to fight like hell at home in OT just to avoid losing home court. This one is still up for grabs.
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       05-22-2013 20:15 PM
The thought had occurred to me...
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       05-22-2013 20:13 PM
Fuck..............I guess I have.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       05-22-2013 01:28 AM
Flirtatious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       05-21-2013 23:37 PM
Definitely
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-21-2013 23:36 PM
MGF SB and MsRdy
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-21-2013 20:52 PM
Morrison
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       05-21-2013 01:04 AM
For some odd reason, gusher1 blocked me. I've never talked to them. I have no idea who they are. The whole thing was totally random. But based on some of the exchanges I had read on this thread, it doesn't seem like much of a loss.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-21-2013 00:18 AM
Meet and greet and see what happens
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       05-21-2013 00:17 AM
Available
Power of the Cert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Power of the Cert       05-20-2013 22:04 PM
You know what's really fake? People who post fuzzy, out of focus pics on their profile from several years ago in an attempt to make themselves look better than they really are. Right PartyPerks?
Power of the Cert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Power of the Cert       05-20-2013 21:04 PM
"Thats a silly generalization. I thought you were more thoughtful than that." Why the hell else would anyone collect that many? It's not like you can trade them in for prizes.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       05-20-2013 20:56 PM
I've got no use for either. same vs
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-20-2013 20:55 PM
Talented
Tell the Truth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Tell the Truth       05-20-2013 20:55 PM
I've got no problem at all with women flashing their bewbies. Same TTT
Power of the Cert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Power of the Cert       05-18-2013 15:47 PM
Certs don't mean jack. They don't mean you've played with someone necessarily because a lot of people get them without playing. I've met up with some amazing people with no certs at all and had to put up with clowns who had dozens. Honestly, they're pretty close to worthless. I've got five certs right now. It doesn't make me more real than someone with three or less real than someone with seven. I'd be more worried about someone with 40+ certs than someone with none. They're obviously self-conscious and feel the need for validation.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       05-18-2013 15:43 PM
Life is great. Work is looking like I'm going to have a very busy summer. My social calendar is filling up so fast I'm having trouble with scheduling. I've got no complaints at all!
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       05-18-2013 15:42 PM
We're only two blocks from Duval. All I need is the cross street and it's a straight shot.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-18-2013 15:37 PM
And the Grizzlies made the Western Conference Finals for the first time in franchise history. The series with the Spurs should be a war.
Pitiful treatment of single males
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Pitiful treatment of single males       05-18-2013 15:33 PM
Being a single male in the lifestyle is the best thing ever.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-18-2013 15:30 PM
I'd M&G with Mario and flirt with all the ladies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       05-18-2013 15:29 PM
Certainly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-18-2013 15:29 PM
I know I have.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       05-18-2013 15:28 PM
Friendly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-14-2013 12:07 PM
Looks like the Memphis Grizzlies might just be headed to the Western Conference Finals....
Ladies love guys who love themselves — at least at first, study suggests
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ladies love guys who love themselves — at least at first, study suggests       05-13-2013 11:48 AM
There is a major difference between confidence and arrogance. A confident person has an inner strength and lifts up those around them. They are content to see people they have helped succeed. An arrogant person acts out of fear and belittles those around them in an attempt to make themselves look better. They feel they can only succeed if others fail. Confidence is sexy. Arrogance is just being a douche.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-13-2013 10:26 AM
I'm not sure but I don't think I have.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       05-13-2013 10:25 AM
No
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-13-2013 10:21 AM
Again, the fora makes up less than 1% of the total membership of SLS. I get contacted all the time. The vast majority of people on the site don't even know there is a fora. As for negativity, it also makes up less than 1% of my total posts. When I do post, I spend most of my time on the "Games" thread because I consider it fun. If how I responded to Nic when he baited me offends you, that is your choice. I'm too busy making new friends and having a hell of time to worry too much about what goes on here.