Help
FORUMS
Back
brook33408    Posts: 3
Last 100 Displayed

Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex       01-29-2011 09:07 AM
In the Lions Head Gondola, Vail Colorado. Thank you Linda!!!!
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       01-29-2011 08:12 AM
There are some exciting 50 and 60 + singles and couples in the Low Country area.
Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex       01-22-2009 06:24 AM
Back in my flying days my lady friend and I joined the 1 mile high, 2 mile, 3 mile, 4 mile and 5 mile. (Yes, the plane was pressurized and we were IFR) Put the plane on auto pilot and what fun. We also joined the 8 fathom club on the reef in Key West. And to top in off, on the Lion's Head gondola in Vail.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.