Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
passionhound2012    Posts: 5
Last 100 Displayed

AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd ** bitch of the day !       08-30-2012 16:49 PM
Well, growing older chronologically certainly ain't for sissies!
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       08-26-2012 18:12 PM
This is an interesting post but I don't think there will ever be a definitive answer. Too many factors at play. But ... Some folks do fib about age on the site or stay away. A reason, I think, is that too many of the young one's have preconceptions. They see a number that starts with 6 and they think decrepit. And none of us likes rejection. Ever go to clubs? Choose your club carefully and you'll have a lot of fun. No preconception because age isn't posted on your forehead. They see, they like and ... Can you can read what the T-shirt I'm wearing in my profile says? "Old Guys Rule." :-)
Roanoke Friends - Roanoke ,VA
FORUMS > Clubs > Virginia Swingers Clubs > Roanoke Friends - Roanoke ,VA       08-26-2012 17:33 PM
Are there any good, active clubs/groups in the general Roanoke and/or Martinsville area?
how to meet older women or couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > how to meet older women or couples       06-24-2012 13:25 PM
Granny? LOL. Had a fling a few years ago with a young lady who was within the half-your-age-plus-seven rule. Great fun until I got a "can I call you, daddy" request. Also liked to engage in oral while I smoked a cigar, but that's a different story.
How do we tell someone we want to play
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > How do we tell someone we want to play       06-24-2012 13:08 PM
Cracked me up! I was in a bar in DC recently when a hot "lady" came and started chatting me up. No inkling of anything amiss until I saw the adam's apple.