Help
FORUMS
Back
jandscincy    Posts: 4329
Last 100 Displayed

My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie       03-18-2016 23:09 PM
Mrs. U.- When the muse speaks the facts of life are muted.
Please Advise - Serious Issue
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Please Advise - Serious Issue       03-18-2016 19:12 PM
The after the fact reporting would muddy the water for sure but if location, previous activity of the night or sexual history factors in then I'll stand by victim blaming.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-18-2016 18:47 PM
So that "great unwashed" thing is TRUE? I thought that was a myth. Holy shit! Does that mean that "unicorns" really are horses with horns that poop rainbows? If so, I'm changing to bi and getting me one.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-18-2016 18:42 PM
Oh, dear. I'm waving some voodoo charms and trying to psychically force the politics back to their rightful spot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Please Advise - Serious Issue       03-18-2016 18:35 PM
how on earth would a prosecutor go forward with anything in a situation like this? jgatz- you're getting super close to victim blaming. A prosecutor would go forward because a woman said no and a man still tried to force her. I could be totally naked and standing in the hotel lobby with a sandwich board that says "I fuck strangers and like it" but the second I say no and someone still forces the issue it is rape. Dressing provocatively, previous sexual history, sexual interests and proclivities matter not one iota if someone says no.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-17-2016 15:30 PM
Your son might want to give up rugby or cage fighting or whatever it is that is tearing him apart. Poor fellow.
Questions for the asking…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Questions for the asking…       03-17-2016 15:28 PM
Who was WHERE first? Are we talking globally? Or more locally? Existentially? Mrs. Cincy who is always late and never first at anything.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Please Advise - Serious Issue       03-17-2016 15:23 PM
That was clearly attempted rape and should be treated as such. Just because we choose to engage in sexual activities that typically fall outside the realm of accepted it does not mean that we give up the right to safety. Yes, your wife might get some uncomfortable questions when reporting this incident to the police. However, if you had been in a hotel for any reason other than a swing event and this took place you would have no problem calling a spade a spade. Or in this case calling a rapist a rapist. I am so sorry this happened to your wife. She must have been terrified and upset beyond measure. Her choice to be at hotel party focused on sex does not negate her choice, her safety.
Why no one responds?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why no one responds?       03-16-2016 10:41 AM
Oh, when called what?!
Why no one responds?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why no one responds?       03-16-2016 10:10 AM
Apparently, in the wrong place. Undescended perhaps?
instruction on (female) reaching orgasm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > instruction on (female) reaching orgasm       03-16-2016 09:58 AM
Ah, migraines! If she's on topiramate, I'd almost bet that had something to do with it. The good news is that anorgasmia reverses once the drug is out of the system. Good luck.
instruction on (female) reaching orgasm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > instruction on (female) reaching orgasm       03-15-2016 12:41 PM
There are a few prescription medications that can cause anorgasmia. You might have to look pretty deeply into the list of side effects because this one almost never gets attention even though it can be a real problem. Some blood pressure meds, seizure meds and migraine control medication are common culprits.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       03-10-2016 09:25 AM
Especially at chamber music concerts. The musicians LOVE to be accompanied by the dulcet tones of sexual audience participation.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-08-2016 22:41 PM
We've become trite, darling, with our repeated referrals to the good old days. But I will admit I thought the same thing when I popped in a while ago and I saw that my dumb post about the dogs was still at the top of the page. Perhaps we need a villain or two and some hapless victims?
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-08-2016 15:31 PM
HT: It is 73 gorgeous degrees and I took the dogs for a run. There was a bird that sounded exactly like the squeaker in a dog toy and I thought the dogs were going to sprout wings to get at that thing.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       03-07-2016 16:07 PM
I can only hope that my blow jobs are so legendary that my reputation outlives me. #goals
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-04-2016 17:00 PM
I'm so sad that my autocorrect failed to recognize "dood" as the perfect and proper word that is. I'm not blowing a door but I will happily double team Fun_Ahoy with Scandle so we can both atone for our mistake.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-04-2016 13:16 PM
*girther movement* THIS is why I love him. I owe the door an apology blow job. I totally thought the girther comment was you on the snort account.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-04-2016 11:58 AM
So sorry for your loss, Va.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       03-04-2016 11:54 AM
No doubt about it. Peg is a magnificent creature in every way. She's universally adored by children and pets, too. Husbands (not mine) also like to try to convince me that I'd like it if I just tried it. When they do this in the middle of the action I'm always tempted to tell them that I'll let their wives have their way with me if the husband goes to town on Mr. Cincy. I've never done this because a) Mr. Cincy would not find this amusing b)I'm not funny when I'm pissed off and about to ruin the fun times of three people because one asshole.
Dirty talk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dirty talk       03-01-2016 19:37 PM
There's three baskets of laundry downstairs just waiting for someone to do them and, let me tell you, they are flithy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie       03-01-2016 19:33 PM
I think we are at about four years and I know I first posted in Profile Review. I could go back to e-mail archives if I was really curious, I guess.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 17:05 PM
Ok, ok. I'll concede. I'll just go grab my white flag panties and present myself for punishment for calling you silly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie       02-29-2016 14:52 PM
"To the sir that reminded me of the delete button for double posting," Psst- The "sir" that mentioned the double posts has none of the appendages mentioned below. She likes them rather a good deal but does not, alas, possess one.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-29-2016 14:48 PM
You expected more?
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-29-2016 14:10 PM
Its kind of exciting because he took the questioning to a whole new place rather than just jumping off the other justice's line of questions.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 14:04 PM
A young mother here in Cincinnati decapitated her baby on the street last winter. She carried the baby around for several hours. It made the news here and USAToday picked up the story. I would very much doubt it made international news. The story you referenced made international headlines because of broad worldwide anti-Muslim sentiment despite the fact that the killer's religion had zip to do with the mental illness that caused her to commit this crime. Pretending that the Russian case isn't more broadly known because of the Islam angle is silly. And it is dangerous to the non-mentally ill and non-extremist Muslims in the world who are just trying to live their lives.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 11:22 AM
And if those things had not been highlighted in the story we never would have seen this story in the US. Or if she had suddenly donned the clothing associated with orthodox Jewish women and prayed in Hebrew we wouldn't have heard about it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie       02-29-2016 10:18 AM
FYI, fellas- It is possible to delete your duplicate posts. And don't tell me this new fellow doesn't see the duplicate because just posts and walks away without reading his own work.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 10:12 AM
It is a terrible story. Violence against children is heartbreaking. This is a truly horrific crime but her clothing and the fact that she yelled the equivalent of "Oh, my God" after committing a terrible personal crime is not relevant to the story.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       02-26-2016 09:20 AM
International law should dictate that if they have cell phones we can ambush them and make them eat said cell phones.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 12:20 PM
"group of college kids I know" Synonym for girls-with-backpacks that I tried to bang.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 12:05 PM
Dood. I don't do chicks or pandas.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 12:03 PM
And smooth- I totally get where you're coming from. My current diplomas are useful for birdcage liner and not much else. I am ever optimistic that this time I have chosen the correctly colored parachute (para-shoot?).
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 12:00 PM
::cough cough Plaid-Clad Hipster with the Beard cough cough:: He was all of 22 and wanted him some sweet Pixie ass. He was devastated when I whisked you away to play with the grown-ups.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 11:40 AM
I prefer eats, shoots, brings me a snack, tidies up and leaves.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 11:37 AM
The sole purpose for the program is to keep the Fun to co-ed age ratio in the socially acceptable range for a few more years. Ms. Peg can only handle so many "is this legal?" calls before she gets fed up with you.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 11:04 AM
Eats Chutes and Leaves or is it Eats, Chutes and Leaves?
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 10:46 AM
HT: I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up but my dream grad program seems to like me back so we'll be hanging out for the next three years.
The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       02-25-2016 10:40 AM
Stewball to your Seabiscuit.
The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       02-25-2016 10:39 AM
Second fiddle to your Stradivarius.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       02-25-2016 10:37 AM
Don't cry for me. There's no one on earth I'd rather lose to. I love being first runner up to your pageant queen.
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       02-25-2016 10:35 AM
Look in your truck. That's where you leave all the important stuff.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       02-25-2016 10:33 AM
Dammit. Ms. Peg consistently edged out my scores on this thread. I need to up my game around here. At least I beat the clap rather handily. Mr. Cplofun was highly compliment worthy.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-23-2016 07:28 AM
Not unless he and Scalia are using an Ouija board.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-21-2016 14:07 PM
Tenth grade? Late bloomer? Tigg- food play can get so messy but thank you for saying so.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-20-2016 19:56 PM
Four posts on Oreos and not one single person made a Double Stuffed joke? No one likes to lick the cream filling first? Geesh people, the 7th grade humor department is slipping a bit.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       02-20-2016 19:51 PM
SS- I totally pick extracurricular partners based on looks. I'm not fucking the fugly doods anymore than the next girl. And I agree that the reasons for a thanks but no thanks is generally appearance. I do it myself all the time. I just try to do it kindly and with the recognition that my "mmmm, YES" is someone else's "gag me with a spoon." That is precisely why I try not to give a reason for a no and, like nynj, I cringe when pressed for details. I also take exception to rating systems and the comparison of mortal humans to celebrities. I'm not having sex with the story so just give me a pretty book cover but I'll try not to be crass and rude when I leave an ugly book on the shelf.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 14:01 PM
tbr- That's much more correct. From what I understand, Harper Lee submitted some version of Go Set A Watchman to the publishing houses and was asked to focus the tale on Jean Louise. From there, TKAM was created and Ms. Lee kept Go Set a Watchman in her safety deposit box until her sister (an adorably feisty lawyer and Lee's caretaker) died. A paralegal in the sister's firm took over Harper Lee's care and "discovered" the manuscript. I hate that Harper Lee was likely taken advantage of by the opportunistic new caregiver.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 11:36 AM
Yep. To market it as a prequel is silly. Ms. Lee never intended to publish it.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 11:20 AM
It was a surprise she lasted this long after her sister died. To Kill A Mockingbird is, without a doubt, one of the most important pieces of American literature but it has always confounded me how many people list it as their favorite book. I swear people just choose it because it is a safe, well-known choice. I'm still conflicted about reading Go Set a Watchman. I really hate the idea that Ms. Lee didn't really want this manuscript seen. I haven't read it but I waffle every time I see it on the shelf.
Pissing Contest!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pissing Contest!       02-19-2016 11:15 AM
Wet clean-up on the Lido Deck... Which is WAY better than a wet clean-up on the Poop Deck.
Pissing Contest!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pissing Contest!       02-19-2016 09:33 AM
I tend to alternate between up and down. Sometimes quite rapidly, if I'm really into it. No one has complained.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-18-2016 21:44 PM
They rudely did the RV without us; I won't let the train leave the station without us.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-18-2016 10:59 AM
"wood in your cheese" Sounds as if it might belong in the STI information thread.
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       02-18-2016 08:27 AM
I'm partial to Scalia's "vaffanculo" but you don't like it when I use that word.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       02-17-2016 21:14 PM
It took at least five extra clicks for me to give you this boob. What a hassle.
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-17-2016 20:49 PM
How the mighty have fallen. They've gone from the "Dream Team" to Tripod of Terror.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       02-17-2016 19:12 PM
Oh, dear. I hate it when I unknowingly step into little word brawl between two hotties. Remember the good old days when we could change our posting picture and I could distract you with some boobs? I still have those boobs! Go find the boobs, boys. Go on. Good boys.
Gut check. MFM threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Gut check. MFM threesome       02-17-2016 17:09 PM
"I say you have a few drinks, maybe pop a Xanax to calm you down and then jump right in! You will be surprised in yourself afterwards. " Oh, dear. I'd much rather a potential partner be sure enough of their feelings about getting nekkid with a stranger to not require a boozy, medicated jump start.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       02-17-2016 16:59 PM
Thank you, kindly. By the way, I shall always recall where I was when I found out Scalia had died. I'm getting very grumpy about this attack on the last bastion of limited partisan crud. I fangirl the Supremes and have long appreciated the incredibly bright minds who have occupied the bench. I have trusted those bright minds to be able to (at least a little) look past their personal politics. The very purpose and design of the court is threatened when the system for replacement is tinkered with. Its been very tidy for a bit now with no Justice rudely waking up dead before they could strategically resign but that cannot change the method for replacing justices. It just can't.
General Observation - Want Others Take.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > General Observation - Want Others Take.       02-17-2016 16:48 PM
Aww, SS, that was really nicely said and now I'm rooting for the people in your scenarios. You are also totally correct in saying that this little hobby is much more about looks and instant attraction. I just prefer when folks use a little more tact than a numerical rating system to bemoan his inability to attract anyone from the upper quartile. Mrs. Cincy (who still wonders if this scale is in Fahrenheit or Celsius)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       02-17-2016 16:40 PM
Does a filibuster of a nominee mean that the floor will be held exclusively on this (ridiculous partisan crap) and not allow for any other legislation? I suspect I could do the google on this question but you're cuter.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > General Observation - Want Others Take.       02-17-2016 14:16 PM
That's funny, VA, because on here I come across as all sweetness and light but IRL I am a cranky jerk.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-17-2016 10:42 AM
Now that's a three-legged race I'd be more than happy to participate in.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-16-2016 21:46 PM
Rabbit- the pleasure was ours. It was unbelievably kind of you to change plans at the last minute to make that work. You are every bit as delightful as the others had been telling me. Scamp is a lucky fellow, indeed. And you brought the most adorable bonus friends! I was totally charmed by them both. BT- We had to be the responsible parents last weekend and missed all the Mardi Gras fun so we feel 'ya on the staying home on a school night. Next time we will make plans with less than two hours notice! I missed you and your particular brand of asshattery.
Am I crazy . And what should I expect?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Am I crazy . And what should I expect?       02-16-2016 15:23 PM
If you asked this question on an oil-painting forum or at a Bible study group you might get a different answer. As it turns out, you asked it on a site for swingers. No one here is going to call you crazy for this fantasy.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-16-2016 14:38 PM
"Mrs. C, you can call me anything you want as long as you do it in person so get your fine self and your awesome hubby to NOLA ASAP. ;^D ~Scamp/Nic/A/TSFKANAN" You just love it when a girl drops everything and follows your commands, dontcha?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > General Observation - Want Others Take.       02-16-2016 12:52 PM
Pretty sure that if he was closer to a 10 his profile would include a pic. Further, I'm pretty sure that if he used more than a number system to judge looks alone he'd spend less time as a party of 1.
Wireless Bluetooth Vibrator
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Wireless Bluetooth Vibrator       02-09-2016 17:22 PM
I'm certain your little cheerleaders would two, four, six, eight appreciate a remote vibrator. :-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-09-2016 11:44 AM
Woot! Location successfully returned to home turf.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-08-2016 22:37 PM
Mr. Va- Just fucking is the whole point of the site, darling. I enjoy the verbal fuckery almost as much as the physical so please let's keeping laughing until the other opportunity arises. Scamp (Gawd, I can't believe I'm calling you that)- I'm calling for a mulligan on this trip. We require a total do-over when we can make it. I do love that you all had such a wonderful time.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       02-08-2016 22:28 PM
I try not to mix sex and stinging insects (wanna bees, wanna mosquitos, wanna roaches) but I did fuck the cutest former beekeeper once (or twice). He surpassed expectations.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-08-2016 18:11 PM
You're far too kind every time I reappear. But don't stop. Did I miss anything good this time?
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-08-2016 18:06 PM
The biggest, prettiest snowflakes are falling but barely accumulating- all the loveliness of a gorgeous snow and none of the hassle. This is my kind of winter weather. (It helps that I'm contemplating a last minute trip to somewhere warmer.)
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-08-2016 17:57 PM
Thank you kindly, SS. It will be good to return from parts unknown. And perhaps meet some previously unknown parts.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-05-2016 13:32 PM
Am I allowed to ***snort*** at the beautiful succinctness of SS's response or do the _Ahoy's hold the patent on snorts?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-05-2016 13:26 PM
FB: Hilarity and asshattery (IRL and virtually) and I'm missing it. (Someone remind me of Wayne's profile name, please. It is time to come home.)
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       09-11-2015 10:25 AM
Humanity is trying my patience today, as well. I really am a misanthropic hermit at heart. A bright spot of hapless humans: The emails from random dudes who are willing to travel to our location for sex are SO WORTH the hassle its going to take to get back to the US of A. I'm thinking we will be defecting pretty soon.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       09-11-2015 10:19 AM
PP: people who forward crap-science articles, political anything or articles of advice. Stop the forwarding madness! The advice bits always come with cryptic messages like "I know this will resonate with you" on a article about limiting children's screen time. From a dude with no children. I'm muddling through just fine without your "help" random acquaintance of my in-laws. My father-in law is the worst with the political stuff. He always prefaces it with "I know we don't see eye to eye on this but this article makes some good points that you can't really argue with." And I totally can argue with the article but I won't because I love him and he's old and it would be a waste of time.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       09-10-2015 23:08 PM
FB: Mr. and Mrs. Va were apparently within spittin' distance and we didn't jog on down there to say howdy.
Your greatest political speech of all time?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Your greatest political speech of all time?       09-10-2015 22:44 PM
"I prefer his remarks after the Challenger disaster, and his speech commemorating the boys of Pointe du Hoc." Because Peggy Noonan is a brilliant writer paired with a more than passable orator.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       08-24-2015 16:33 PM
SP: low humidity and cool evenings. Hello, open windows.
Who is on your list
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who is on your list       08-24-2015 16:31 PM
I'm all over the board on this one: George Clooney from about six years ago- he's aging faster than I am ;-), Jason Bateman, Patrick Dempsey, Shemar Moore, Patrick Stewart (I know, I know no one gets this but he's so adorable).
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-24-2015 16:23 PM
It is more of an ambivalent thought: The small people are back in school. I have a bit more time on my hands but damn if I don't miss those little critters.
A Film You Can Watch Over And Over
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Film You Can Watch Over And Over       07-01-2015 22:19 PM
The Princess Bride, This Is Spinal Tap, Moonrise Kingdom, Coal Miner's Daughter
Location Settings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Location Settings       07-01-2015 17:59 PM
I'm as shocked as you, Scandle. Sort of true stories are almost as good as a Fun_Ahoy patented True Story.
Location Settings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Location Settings       07-01-2015 17:26 PM
If only I'd remembered this little tidbit of SLS ridiculousness before changing ours. Oh, well. I think we will globetrot for a bit and see if there are any irresistible folks in far away places. So far Vatican City looks pretty dead for swingers.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-01-2015 12:37 PM
Crud. I had forgotten that one needed to invoke Wayne to return from and international trip. No certs or pictures on either Icelandic profile. Needless to say, when our campervan is rocking it will just be Mr.Cincy and me.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       07-01-2015 12:02 PM
"Having to text a friend to tell her to take my contact off her main screen because she has "butt dialed" me 5 times in the last half an hour." Trust me, it is worse when she accidentally texts your kid. (No children were harmed in the mis-texting debacle of 2013. They were only amused and confused and continue to adore the texter in question without reservation. If, way back when, someone had ever suggested that my precious babies would EVER meet my SLS friends, I'd have called them deranged. I would never introduce them around willy nilly but the few times we have it has been delightful.)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-01-2015 11:49 AM
Changed our location to Reykjavik, Iceland. SLS needs to ramp up the Icelandic marketing- only two profiles for the whole country. Those are some LONG winter nights. One would think that a bit of extracurricular fun would be a welcome diversion. At any rate, we head out tomorrow to enjoy the LONG summer days and one another.
A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forums
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forums       07-01-2015 11:35 AM
The list is long. Shall I put it in assending order or keep it random?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-28-2015 22:41 PM
"naked means you got no clothes on, and nekkid means you got no clothes on and you're up to something!!" Irish- I love your clarification of the term "nekkid." To be clear, it was too cool to sleep naked so I had to put on a t-shirt after I was nekkid.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-27-2015 22:55 PM
SP: Windows open and a rare cool breeze. It might be too cool to sleep nekkid tonight.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-26-2015 11:14 AM
I've checked and I do not feel that my marriage is threatened by the SCOTUS decision. What a relief.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-24-2015 17:19 PM
Dude- I leave for a few weeks just so your cute self will welcome me back. It is a total ego thing.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-24-2015 17:15 PM
Manny's simple pleasure seems to be the funny mushrooms.
BBC is a myth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BBC is a myth       06-24-2015 17:12 PM
Know what I love about this place? A girl can disappear for months at time and when she pops back in she can always count on a penis size thread. Ahhh, feels like home. BBC, BWC, L(ittle)BC, L(ittle)WC, M(edium)BC and M(edium)WC as well as all the other colors (I'm partial to reddish-purple medium cock) are as real as can be. Sometimes SC (stiff cock) seems mythical but patience and kindness generally lure it out of hiding.
Board of judgement
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Board of judgement       05-08-2015 10:57 AM
I had absolutely no idea that there were two accepted spellings of judgmental/judgemental. That's the thing I learned today.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 13:35 PM
Thanks, pg. I keep popping in here while the mister is in the dressing room. He shops twice a year and it is like a military campaign. Ms. Peg- I'm so excited for you. I love it when good things happen to my peeps.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.