Help
FORUMS
Back
jandscincy    Posts: 772
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-05-2017 22:09 PM
Sideburns? I'm picturing a muttonchop 70's look but, what the hell, salt and pepper is salt and pepper. Mr. Cincy is currently sporting his vacation look of scruffy beard. I adore it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-05-2017 22:06 PM
The 'shrooms explain a lot, really.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-05-2017 21:29 PM
I am SUCH a sucker for the salt and pepper beard.
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       12-07-2016 11:22 AM
Tbr- I know but I'd still choose his particular brand of reading and responding challenges. I miss the old fellow. (I'm not adding a IYCOHO. Too complicated for my level of engagement at the moment.)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       12-06-2016 17:10 PM
I'd choose Frank as my only dipshit poster who can't read. Sigh. IYCOHO: writing utensil (brand, color, etc.)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-06-2016 17:02 PM
If fucking's involved, I prefer the Men at Work sign.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-24-2016 14:30 PM
A Thanksgiving tradition, BLM! I was just coming here to post that. Our daughters detest it so naturally we play quite loud and sing along as much as we can. Good times. Good times.
Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing       11-23-2016 19:04 PM
Had to brave the crowds the grocery for a box of baking soda. Nine cars in the fire lane. Special people who park in the fire lane really get my goat.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-23-2016 19:01 PM
Blanton's and one rock.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-22-2016 10:11 AM
"Wow! You age very well!!!" I would have happily accepted this compliment if it hadn't reminded me that I've had a flippin' birthday since I was last here. Time to go roll the years forward on the ole profile. Thank you anyhoo, BLM.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-22-2016 10:05 AM
Scandle, darling- the best welcome around here is a solidly amusing comic-insult. Makes my shriveled little heart swell just a touch.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-21-2016 20:49 PM
"lied to the judge about illegals bringing TB into America." Ncal- Hi, its me. The vicious mean girl... You must have had a little typo there. I just wanted to let you know that "illegals" isn't a noun. Oopsie. Don't worry. I make little grammar errors and skip words all the time. Again, oopsie!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-21-2016 14:50 PM
Really, Ms. Scandle... that's the welcome I get upon my triumphant return this circus? Not even a little winky emoji or something? How are you? Staying out trouble in the frozen north? Your cunning wit and dazzling charm remain intact, I see.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-21-2016 12:21 PM
Speaking of pedantic asshats, Cincinnati is two Ns and one T.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-21-2016 12:17 PM
FARC+FALT=FART That is, by fart, the best name for your tour.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-21-2016 12:14 PM
Five years!?! Holy shit! Has it really been that long? I feel a little misty-eyed thinking of all the silliness, sexiness and friendiness that has been shared here and IRL. Gosh...so many of you have been here that long or longer: scamp (known back then as Nic), peghey (my girl crush for always and forever), Fun, copNkitten, BLM (and his abs), Scandle, PG...Who else? What the hell is wrong with us? (damn, I miss Akron.)
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-21-2016 11:55 AM
I opted to leave my modifier dangling in hopes of attracting some pedantic asshat and his dangler. Know any of those?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-21-2016 11:01 AM
FB: My dog goes through phases where she barks incessantly. She barks when she's in. She barks when she's out. She barks at every leaf she can see fall through the window. It usually happens as the weather gets colder and I suspect she's uncomfortable because of her painful hips and grumpy about it. Poor old girl...but man, I wish she'd pipe down and go back to sleeping 20 hours a day.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-21-2016 10:55 AM
Put me down for a crate or two. Hand delivered, of course.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-17-2016 16:43 PM
All work and no play makes BT a dull boy. It doesn't do much for the fora, either.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-17-2016 13:55 PM
FB: This rabbit n scamp/lady n tramp business taxes my feeble little brain when skim the fora. Comprehension is HARD. (as the fora proves over and over again)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-15-2016 21:38 PM
BT, darling. I'm hankering for a visit to your fair city and all its charms. These damn kids put a serious dent in my kink.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-15-2016 20:59 PM
True, superbrain- you did shine a little light back on Mr. Ahoy. Humble is the first word I think of when I think of you ;-) In other news, are you ever changing your name? Its been what? Two years? Can we come up with other words for the acronym VA?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-15-2016 20:48 PM
One perfect chunk of ice and healthy pour of bourbon.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-15-2016 20:30 PM
Hey, Mr. Va (by way of Canada)- you be the science nerd and let Fun have law and the political process. Share the wealth, dood.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-15-2016 12:05 PM
P.I.M.P.- 50 Cent Inexplicably, Mr. Cincy has this song set as his alarm sound. Catchy but slightly inappropriate to go around all day singing to my self about being a motherf--cking PIMP. His last alarm song was Ripple by the Grateful Dead. Eclectic tastes?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-18-2016 18:47 PM
So that "great unwashed" thing is TRUE? I thought that was a myth. Holy shit! Does that mean that "unicorns" really are horses with horns that poop rainbows? If so, I'm changing to bi and getting me one.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       03-18-2016 18:42 PM
Oh, dear. I'm waving some voodoo charms and trying to psychically force the politics back to their rightful spot.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-17-2016 15:30 PM
Your son might want to give up rugby or cage fighting or whatever it is that is tearing him apart. Poor fellow.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       03-08-2016 22:41 PM
We've become trite, darling, with our repeated referrals to the good old days. But I will admit I thought the same thing when I popped in a while ago and I saw that my dumb post about the dogs was still at the top of the page. Perhaps we need a villain or two and some hapless victims?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-04-2016 17:00 PM
I'm so sad that my autocorrect failed to recognize "dood" as the perfect and proper word that is. I'm not blowing a door but I will happily double team Fun_Ahoy with Scandle so we can both atone for our mistake.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-04-2016 13:16 PM
*girther movement* THIS is why I love him. I owe the door an apology blow job. I totally thought the girther comment was you on the snort account.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-04-2016 11:58 AM
So sorry for your loss, Va.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 17:05 PM
Ok, ok. I'll concede. I'll just go grab my white flag panties and present myself for punishment for calling you silly.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-29-2016 14:48 PM
You expected more?
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-29-2016 14:10 PM
Its kind of exciting because he took the questioning to a whole new place rather than just jumping off the other justice's line of questions.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 14:04 PM
A young mother here in Cincinnati decapitated her baby on the street last winter. She carried the baby around for several hours. It made the news here and USAToday picked up the story. I would very much doubt it made international news. The story you referenced made international headlines because of broad worldwide anti-Muslim sentiment despite the fact that the killer's religion had zip to do with the mental illness that caused her to commit this crime. Pretending that the Russian case isn't more broadly known because of the Islam angle is silly. And it is dangerous to the non-mentally ill and non-extremist Muslims in the world who are just trying to live their lives.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 11:22 AM
And if those things had not been highlighted in the story we never would have seen this story in the US. Or if she had suddenly donned the clothing associated with orthodox Jewish women and prayed in Hebrew we wouldn't have heard about it.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 10:12 AM
It is a terrible story. Violence against children is heartbreaking. This is a truly horrific crime but her clothing and the fact that she yelled the equivalent of "Oh, my God" after committing a terrible personal crime is not relevant to the story.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 12:05 PM
Dood. I don't do chicks or pandas.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 11:40 AM
I prefer eats, shoots, brings me a snack, tidies up and leaves.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 11:04 AM
Eats Chutes and Leaves or is it Eats, Chutes and Leaves?
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-23-2016 07:28 AM
Not unless he and Scalia are using an Ouija board.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-21-2016 14:07 PM
Tenth grade? Late bloomer? Tigg- food play can get so messy but thank you for saying so.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-20-2016 19:56 PM
Four posts on Oreos and not one single person made a Double Stuffed joke? No one likes to lick the cream filling first? Geesh people, the 7th grade humor department is slipping a bit.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 14:01 PM
tbr- That's much more correct. From what I understand, Harper Lee submitted some version of Go Set A Watchman to the publishing houses and was asked to focus the tale on Jean Louise. From there, TKAM was created and Ms. Lee kept Go Set a Watchman in her safety deposit box until her sister (an adorably feisty lawyer and Lee's caretaker) died. A paralegal in the sister's firm took over Harper Lee's care and "discovered" the manuscript. I hate that Harper Lee was likely taken advantage of by the opportunistic new caregiver.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 11:36 AM
Yep. To market it as a prequel is silly. Ms. Lee never intended to publish it.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 11:20 AM
It was a surprise she lasted this long after her sister died. To Kill A Mockingbird is, without a doubt, one of the most important pieces of American literature but it has always confounded me how many people list it as their favorite book. I swear people just choose it because it is a safe, well-known choice. I'm still conflicted about reading Go Set a Watchman. I really hate the idea that Ms. Lee didn't really want this manuscript seen. I haven't read it but I waffle every time I see it on the shelf.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-18-2016 10:59 AM
"wood in your cheese" Sounds as if it might belong in the STI information thread.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-16-2016 14:38 PM
"Mrs. C, you can call me anything you want as long as you do it in person so get your fine self and your awesome hubby to NOLA ASAP. ;^D ~Scamp/Nic/A/TSFKANAN" You just love it when a girl drops everything and follows your commands, dontcha?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-08-2016 22:37 PM
Mr. Va- Just fucking is the whole point of the site, darling. I enjoy the verbal fuckery almost as much as the physical so please let's keeping laughing until the other opportunity arises. Scamp (Gawd, I can't believe I'm calling you that)- I'm calling for a mulligan on this trip. We require a total do-over when we can make it. I do love that you all had such a wonderful time.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-08-2016 18:11 PM
You're far too kind every time I reappear. But don't stop. Did I miss anything good this time?
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-08-2016 18:06 PM
The biggest, prettiest snowflakes are falling but barely accumulating- all the loveliness of a gorgeous snow and none of the hassle. This is my kind of winter weather. (It helps that I'm contemplating a last minute trip to somewhere warmer.)
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-08-2016 17:57 PM
Thank you kindly, SS. It will be good to return from parts unknown. And perhaps meet some previously unknown parts.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-05-2016 13:32 PM
Am I allowed to ***snort*** at the beautiful succinctness of SS's response or do the _Ahoy's hold the patent on snorts?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-05-2016 13:26 PM
FB: Hilarity and asshattery (IRL and virtually) and I'm missing it. (Someone remind me of Wayne's profile name, please. It is time to come home.)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       08-24-2015 16:33 PM
SP: low humidity and cool evenings. Hello, open windows.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-28-2015 22:41 PM
"naked means you got no clothes on, and nekkid means you got no clothes on and you're up to something!!" Irish- I love your clarification of the term "nekkid." To be clear, it was too cool to sleep naked so I had to put on a t-shirt after I was nekkid.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-27-2015 22:55 PM
SP: Windows open and a rare cool breeze. It might be too cool to sleep nekkid tonight.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-24-2015 17:19 PM
Dude- I leave for a few weeks just so your cute self will welcome me back. It is a total ego thing.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-24-2015 17:15 PM
Manny's simple pleasure seems to be the funny mushrooms.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-05-2015 11:42 AM
Clit Shell Cadence- it is a charming little call and response number by Mr. Va.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-05-2015 11:38 AM
I posted an ad on craigslist for the clean-out of a rental property. I found someone quickly and e-mailed the rest of the would-be cleaners to let them know the job was taken. I got the following response from one fellow: "OK, was looking forward in coming to satisfy u guys but maybe you can call me next time are looking. I always satisfy." Perhaps my mind is in the gutter but his response had me making sure I wasn't reading SLS email.
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       05-05-2015 11:30 AM
The knowledge garnered from 40 years of possession of my very own clitoris failed me so I did the google on it and I remain stumped. What in tarnation is a clit shell and who told you it needed to be softened in order for the pelvis to relax?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-04-2015 13:14 PM
Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       05-04-2015 11:57 AM
Not rape.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-29-2015 12:38 PM
This is a tricky quote to apply to Baltimore or Ferguson because of the evolution of language. The connotation of thugs and hoodlums has changed rather a great deal since 1970.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-27-2015 21:54 PM
"Well, as long as he didn't short change anyone." Snort-changing people is more his style.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-27-2015 21:52 PM
SP: Laughing at nothing and everything with some truly fantastic people.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-26-2015 15:50 PM
Catholic school galas in Vero seem to bear no resemblance to those in Cincinnati.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-24-2015 22:45 PM
I'd be honored to be dishonorable with you, Mr. Va. I promise to leave you intact and happy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-24-2015 15:50 PM
A dedication: Detachable Penis- King Missile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-24-2015 11:33 AM
Duet? Is that what we are calling it now? I'll play the flute and you can sing. City of New Orleans- Willie's version (sorry, Arlo)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-24-2015 11:15 AM
Midnight Train to Georgia- Gladys Knight and the Pips
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-16-2015 22:38 PM
Scamp- Did you catch my little naked wave as I just closed the shutters on the bedroom window. NOLA to Cincy is quite the Peeping Nic commute.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-16-2015 21:40 PM
SP: Open windows.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-10-2015 21:53 PM
I love another reason to return to NOLA. These magical sno-balls sound yummy.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       04-03-2015 12:16 PM
I've already learned several somethings today but that verse doesn't happen to one of them. Fifteen years of Sunday school, four years of teaching Sunday School, a college minor in world religions- it took a long time to create this atheist.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-03-2015 11:44 AM
" occasional kisses on top of my head." This is the single drawback to being 5'9", so few men can reach the top of my head for kisses and Mr. Cincy (is perfect in every way) exactly my height so there is no big spoon/little spoon- just two regular sized spoons. (Oops. Two tall girl problems. Finding pants that are long enough is another drawback.) Simple pleasure: fitting together perfectly in bed
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       04-03-2015 11:40 AM
Psalm 141:3 Mrs. Cincy's translation: Use a dental dam.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-03-2015 10:30 AM
Peoria? Well, that explains it. Its nearly impossible to survive even a few hours in Peoria with your marbles intact.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       04-03-2015 10:24 AM
My in-laws are Catholic. (I ruined their dear son in oh, so many wicked ways.) When we can't wiggle out of dining with them on Fridays during Lent, I spend the entire meal dining on my tongue to keep from wondering aloud why it is such a sacrifice for them to choose the butter-drenched Dover sole or some equally decadent fish-based entree.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-02-2015 17:50 PM
You know how sometimes the thread titles make no sense at all and just seem really random? Yeah, well this isn't one of those times.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-18-2015 22:14 PM
Prince- Darling Nikki
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-20-2015 13:56 PM
Father John Misty- When You're Smiling and Astride Me. It was just announced that he's booked for my favorite little music festival here in Cincy this summer. I can't imagine how he's going to play in such a big crowd but I mean to find out.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-15-2015 20:55 PM
Frozen Kit-Kat minis
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-11-2015 13:19 PM
It does. And I've seen you tuck into a basket of beignets amid a flurry of powdered sugar.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-11-2015 13:02 PM
Gawd. Even your favorite cake has a damn vegetable in it. Lighten up, Francis.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-10-2015 16:25 PM
Is that a pencil in your pocket or.... Well, whatever the case, I'm happy to see you, BT.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-10-2015 15:15 PM
I like games so long as it is not Sudoku in the hotel lobby.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-10-2015 15:09 PM
Fun Fact: I overuse parenthetical phrases. I have to because I fear that people have forgotten that you can use ) and ( for more than just making winky faces.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-10-2015 15:07 PM
It does take enormous grace and patience to deal with the likes of Fun and BT. (Totally worth the effort.)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-10-2015 14:12 PM
What's next in that series? Perry Gets Pertussis- join Perry on a fun-filled trip to the ER for supplemental oxygen and the chance to infect lots of other people to "make them stronger." Or shall we go for broke with Polly Finds Small Pox? Polly and her crazy family think preventable diseases are fun. Imagine their delight upon finding a vial of small pox to share with an entire continent!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-10-2015 13:34 PM
Oh, Mr.Va- I have been thinking of you fondly while this vaccine debate has raged. The amount of damage done by fake science and one (seriously flawed and ultimately debunked) study boggles the mind. I find it so curious that most of the anti-vaxxer I come in contact with are staunch environmentalists who spend lots of time touting the science behind climate change even while ignoring the science around vaccines. Mrs. Cincy (who is fairly pro-environment and stauchly pro-vaccine and very much pro-naked time with Mr. Va.)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-10-2015 13:17 PM
Glen Campbell- Gentle on My Mind
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-14-2015 17:21 PM
Captain Crunch ITCOHO: fruit (pardon me if I repeat. I'm new here ;-)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-27-2014 14:17 PM
I seem to be cranberry obsessed. I made bourbon cranberry sauce, cranberry relish and gelled cranberry. There are also dried cranberries in the Brussels sprouts.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-26-2014 17:00 PM
Giggling because it actually says that she was "linked" to a sausage crime. If only her name was Patty.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-18-2014 21:37 PM
I love it when va drunk posts.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 20:22 PM
It was Defying Gravity. We missed the whole Frozen hubbub (except when my sister in law makes us listen to my twin nieces perform the whole show twice. That shit is only cute when it is your own kid.)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.