HELP
FORUMS
jandscincy    Posts: 4231
Last 100 Displayed

Board of judgement
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Board of judgement       05-08-2015 10:57 AM
I had absolutely no idea that there were two accepted spellings of judgmental/judgemental. That's the thing I learned today.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 13:35 PM
Thanks, pg. I keep popping in here while the mister is in the dressing room. He shops twice a year and it is like a military campaign. Ms. Peg- I'm so excited for you. I love it when good things happen to my peeps.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-06-2015 12:46 PM
BLT- not as told by the "museum" in question. It was all Eve; poor Adam was railroaded.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 12:20 PM
HT: I've had a bubble tea craving for three weeks. We just stopped by my favorite little spot for a black milk tea. Such a treat.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 08:32 AM
Rabbit- I'd buy one of that series.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-06-2015 08:30 AM
There were also no poisons or venoms until Slutgate: Eden. She ruined everything.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 22:11 PM
HT: Mr. Cincy working late tonight to free up his tomorrow for an all-day date. No big plans just a day together.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-05-2015 11:42 AM
Clit Shell Cadence- it is a charming little call and response number by Mr. Va.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-05-2015 11:38 AM
I posted an ad on craigslist for the clean-out of a rental property. I found someone quickly and e-mailed the rest of the would-be cleaners to let them know the job was taken. I got the following response from one fellow: "OK, was looking forward in coming to satisfy u guys but maybe you can call me next time are looking. I always satisfy." Perhaps my mind is in the gutter but his response had me making sure I wasn't reading SLS email.
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       05-05-2015 11:30 AM
The knowledge garnered from 40 years of possession of my very own clitoris failed me so I did the google on it and I remain stumped. What in tarnation is a clit shell and who told you it needed to be softened in order for the pelvis to relax?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 10:33 AM
HT: It is only Tuesday and the weekend is shaping up to be quite lovely. My girls have fun plans scheduled and Mr. Cincy and I will be able to sneak in a date. I'm not a huge Mother's Day fan but I will shamelessly take advantage of the holiday to sleep in and get everyone out on our bikes for a ride.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 10:19 AM
Jay-Z, Beyonce or the bodyguard would have had to press charges for there to have been an arrest in the Solange Knowles example. Five women did press charges, resulting in seven CONVICTIONS of the boxing dickface. Really, I'm stunned that someone as famous and wealthy (highest paid "athlete" in 2014) couldn't shimmy out of those convictions but the evidence was overwhelming. If Jay-Z did "knock the shit out of her" and she had pressed charges then I would be just as loudly protesting his fandom. We cannot continue to overlook domestic violence just because someone is famous or rich or popular. The message it sends to way too damaging. Mrs. Cincy (who should know better)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-05-2015 09:49 AM
CreationFable_Ahoy- You would have been respectful even if I hadn't said anything. And if you had wanted to be ass-hatish even though I schoolmarmishly asked everyone to behave you would have.
i have no idea what to do.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > i have no idea what to do.       05-05-2015 09:36 AM
Oh, look! A new cute fellow who politely asks for help and then puts the advice to use so nicely. Well done! I hope you have fun with this little adventure. You seem to have some of the qualities that make for a successful single male: you're friendly, easy-going about taking advice, honest about your expectations and experience. You come across and genuine and sweet. My favorite single males are those who know what they like sexually but are open to understanding what Mr. Cincy and I are trying to get out of the experience. Keep up your clear communication style with potential couples and I think you will be delightfully surprised by how much fun this can be.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 09:21 AM
Happy Day, Mr. SA.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-04-2015 20:32 PM
Stealing a snort for the sedimentary rock comment. Mr. Va- every single person who went of the museum trip is a snarky, smart-mouthed asshat and that includes my tween and teen daughters. We talked plenty of smack on the way there (Waffle House, I'm looking at you) but not a single person on the trip is the sort to publicly belittle the authentically held beliefs of the other people at the museum.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 20:25 PM
HT: The overwhelming majority of people I have interacted with today via SLS are not really fucking stupid.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 16:15 PM
Railroaded on the DV train? Seven assaults on five different women. All of which resulted in arrest. That would have to be one hell of a railroad.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 16:11 PM
No. It is because that little boy was ten years old when he saw a professionally trained boxer who can easily drop with a single punch an opponent twice that woman's size. It is because we celebrate his strength and his violence in the ring even after he has proved multiple times that he has no self control. We make excuses for him because he has a marketable talent. Because he's rich. And by doing so we tell battered women everywhere and their batterers that it isn't really a big deal to beat the shit out of your girlfriend or partner because Mayweather continues to beat the shit out of women and continues to be celebrated. There is no excuse for him to still be a popular figure in sports and his personal life becomes public and part of his record when he continues to beat up women. Make no mistake, his vilification by intelligent people is not because he is young and black and rich. It is because he beats women on the regular.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 15:53 PM
He broke into her home and woke her from sleep to bash her head against the floor while screaming and cussing in front of their children. Their own son escaped from the home to alert authorities before he beat her to death. That is not merely a heated situation and you're either wildly more creative than I or a little dim if you can continue to make excuses for that piece of shit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-04-2015 14:35 PM
I'm tricky to offend but delighted to engage in intelligent intercourse. I mean, discourse. Or something.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-04-2015 14:17 PM
Which is why I laid down the law before admission was paid: the troupe was to be respectful and quiet in the space. And they were. There was no reaction from the other guests of the museum because no one gave any outward indication of their beliefs about the exhibits. See the live and let live mentality I referred to earlier.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-04-2015 13:18 PM
I know and appreciate that the cartoon convention is protected. I'm exceedingly grateful for that. My Pollyanna side just peeps out and wishes people didn't feel the need to spend time and effort purposely needling others.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-04-2015 13:14 PM
Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-04-2015 12:45 PM
The shooters are scum, to be sure, and make life that much harder for non-extremist Muslims who are just trying to live their lives. The gun violence and crazy access to semi-automatic weapons is completely out of hand. All of that said, I'm just a wee tad annoyed that the anti-Muslim cartoon convention exists at all. Free speech and yada yada but an entire event specifically designed to piss off members of a religion is rather shitty. I'm a live and let live kind of girl and can't help but think the people behind the convention need something better to do with their time. (I am in NO WAY excusing or justifying the shooter's actions.)
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-04-2015 11:57 AM
Not rape.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 09:21 AM
I can't even consider boxing to be a sport and am disgusted by celebrating an asshole who can't control at home the violence that he's paid to produce in the ring. I hope everyone who watched on pay per view also sent a matching gift to a battered women's shelter. BLT- I don't generally like to pile on but saying that a battered wife is happy now that her abuser brought home a giant purse of bloody money is just plain awful. You are implying that it is OK to beat the snot out of your wife as long as you have money? Nope, not OK.
I WONDER WHY WHITE COUPLES LIKE BLACK COCK BUT WOULDNT LET THEIR KID DATE A BLACK PERSON?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > I WONDER WHY WHITE COUPLES LIKE BLACK COCK BUT WOULDNT LET THEIR KID DATE A BLACK PERSON?       05-02-2015 19:49 PM
True story: we went out for Thai food with good friends who were newlyweds. The appetizer was something quite yummy but on the spicy side. Mr. Friend goes to the potty before the entrees come. Halfway through he starts wiggling in his chair. Five minutes later he is sweating and red in the face. I assume his dinner is too spicy. Mr. Friend hits the potty again and returns to the table. He's barely in his seat before he jumps up and runs back to the bathroom. Mr. Cincy follows him this time and finds him nearly in tears and mumbling about STDs and safe sex. Mrs. Friend comes into the men's room to help. Turns out the spicy appetizer was on the poor dood's hands and was transferred to Little Mr. Friend where it had begun to burn with the fire of 1000 suns. Mr. Cincy hightailed it out of the bathroom before they could commence washing the spice off and the poor Mr. Friend will never live down the spicy dick story.
Sniglets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sniglets       05-02-2015 19:38 PM
So much for no snort and tell.
In memory of a good friend!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In memory of a good friend!       05-01-2015 15:10 PM
This makes me rather sad. For as often as he was a a target, he gave as good as he got around here and he was one of the gang for a very long time. He often wrote lovingly of his grandchildren and they will surely miss him. Goodbye, Frank.
Where to meet on a first date ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Where to meet on a first date ?       05-01-2015 15:02 PM
Numero uno- always.
I WONDER WHY WHITE COUPLES LIKE BLACK COCK BUT WOULDNT LET THEIR KID DATE A BLACK PERSON?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > I WONDER WHY WHITE COUPLES LIKE BLACK COCK BUT WOULDNT LET THEIR KID DATE A BLACK PERSON?       05-01-2015 13:55 PM
Smooth got all shouty and cute on the good guy's side. Yay! The very best cock experiences feature a sort of reddish purple hue. And often some white to beige stuff at some point but that's a little more graphic than I generally like to be.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 13:48 PM
Va- Your default pic is fantastic. #straightgirlsknowhotwhentheyseeit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 11:58 AM
Back up. Born female and identifying and living as a male, arrested as a male would most likely request a male holding cell. For most transgendered people birth gender is irrelevant. They don't turn it off an on when it suits them. It almost sounds to me as if you are saying that if something bad happens in that cell then the transgendered person got what they deserved for messing around with gender norms.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 11:43 AM
And as to the safety concerns of the three people in your story, I'd leave it up to the officers and booking staff to ensure safety. Then again, I'm a bleeding heart Pollyanna who desperately wants to believe that law enforcement can handle situations like these with respect, common sense and sensitivity.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 11:41 AM
A person should be placed in the cell of the sex with which they identify or a safe cell if officers feel it is warranted. What are you worried about, perfect? I can't figure out your beef with this.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 11:27 AM
Your quote around male when writing about the transgendered person make things clearer to me. You don't accept that being transgendered is a real thing. You could have just said that from the get go and we could have dispensed with the whole police custody question altogether.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 11:23 AM
For this to be an issue of equality/inequality someone has to be getting a better deal than someone else. That isn't what would be happening here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 11:14 AM
Nope. If asked, you'd ask to be put in the men's cell. If I identify as male, live as male, got arrested as a male then, when asked, I'd want to be placed in the men's cell. If there is a clear safety issue then I trust police (even still- I'm an optimist) to make a decision that is respectful and safe for all parties concerned.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 10:41 AM
Whichever one they ask officers to put them in. Or a private cell if officers make the determination that increased risk to the transgendered person or to the other people in the holding cell is posed in a typical cell.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-01-2015 10:24 AM
The work never ends; each time one thinks they are finished something else pops up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 10:22 AM
Unless you've been living under a rock I am sure you've heard numerous stories about how to accommodate people who are a different sex than their birth sex. Even preschools are needing to make policy changes as more parents recognize and support their transgendered children early in their lives.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-01-2015 10:15 AM
I'd still be polishing the wood if I hadn't had help. Sigh.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 10:07 AM
Immediately following arrest and "holding cell" time is the most dangerous for people who are gender non-conforming. As Scandle indicates, once in long term lock up, transgendered folks often in up in solitary confinement for their own safety. Norms and practices for handling these kinds of things are changing but rather slowly.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-01-2015 09:59 AM
I'm annoyed by the increasingly complicated password demands of some systems and websites. An uppercase letter and a lower case one but no double letters. Must have a number and a non-letter character. Must include blood type and favorite sexual position. Must not be one used in the past ever. The account is so safe that I have no hope of getting back into it.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-01-2015 09:55 AM
I did the same thing last week, BT. I'm calendar challenged. It all worked out.
Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       04-29-2015 22:46 PM
Scary Go Round
Do you have a type?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have a type?       04-29-2015 22:42 PM
Anything with a serif. Never, ever comic sans unless you are under age 12. I think about typeface too much. A bad typeface can ruin a good book for me.
Number of times a guy can cum?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Number of times a guy can cum?       04-29-2015 12:39 PM
You go, tigg. Be careful out there.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-29-2015 12:38 PM
This is a tricky quote to apply to Baltimore or Ferguson because of the evolution of language. The connotation of thugs and hoodlums has changed rather a great deal since 1970.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       04-29-2015 12:16 PM
Mommy issues are way less fun than daddy issues, Ahoy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Number of times a guy can cum?       04-29-2015 12:13 PM
Naw, you would have still fallen for him. He's good people and always has been. He's also extraordinarily good about being teased.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Number of times a guy can cum?       04-29-2015 11:57 AM
To be fair, the dood is tough. He walked for miles and didn't let on that he was in serious pain. He can be forgiven his pain and pain killer addled negotiations regarding who might blow whom and in what order.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       04-28-2015 22:36 PM
"It drives me crazy when Ahoy leaves his dirty boxers and Sox all over the damned place." I want a divorce. And sole custody of the coconut oil." Snort is acting all high and mighty here but ask her where she left her freshly washed (by me) jeans? These two- sigh.
Why Does Mongo Like Candy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why Does Mongo Like Candy?       04-28-2015 17:44 PM
Really, the title says it all. Why has it taken this long for this question to have been posed?
Why is it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why is it?       04-28-2015 14:51 PM
What do you fancy discussing, Char? Dadaism? Italian sports cars? Creation "science?" Start a topic and I'll jump right in with keyboard a-blazin'.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       04-27-2015 21:56 PM
Ahoy- I'm so delighted that you and she saw eye to eye on that subject.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-27-2015 21:54 PM
"Well, as long as he didn't short change anyone." Snort-changing people is more his style.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-27-2015 21:52 PM
SP: Laughing at nothing and everything with some truly fantastic people.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       04-26-2015 19:01 PM
Some cute guy's straw hat and the ugliest gray sweatshirt ever created.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-26-2015 15:50 PM
Catholic school galas in Vero seem to bear no resemblance to those in Cincinnati.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-26-2015 09:53 AM
HT: a fellow who stays up way past his bedtime and then makes a grocery run for 1/2 and 1/2 the next morning.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-24-2015 22:45 PM
I'd be honored to be dishonorable with you, Mr. Va. I promise to leave you intact and happy.
Do you have a type?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have a type?       04-24-2015 22:40 PM
Smooth- I'm a thrill ride for sure. Buckle up, buttercup; it'll be fun.
Do you have a type?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have a type?       04-24-2015 16:39 PM
Yup, but "attractive" isn't 100% looks. The hottest of hot can cool off if they're boring or jerks or mean to wait staff or kick puppies. Only decent to look at becomes more fuckable if they are funny, confident, kind. If I take one look at you and barf? Well, then no amount of charm and charisma can help you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-24-2015 15:50 PM
A dedication: Detachable Penis- King Missile
Do you have a type?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have a type?       04-24-2015 13:01 PM
Looks aren't everything but my pre-fucking intake form is currently undergoing all sorts of edits.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       04-24-2015 11:34 AM
A bikini and a rain bonnet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-24-2015 11:33 AM
Duet? Is that what we are calling it now? I'll play the flute and you can sing. City of New Orleans- Willie's version (sorry, Arlo)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       04-24-2015 11:31 AM
Related quirk: I almost never watch movies. The idea of committing to sit down and do one thing for two hours makes me want run away. On long flights, when forced to take the children to the theater or in the case of something I REALLY want to see (12 Years a Slave and he Stephen Hawking movie were the last two movies I saw.)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       04-24-2015 11:28 AM
Mr. Cincy is practically perfect but he does chew ice. I have mostly gotten used to it but recently in a movie theater I nearly had to call the divorce lawyer. Quiet movie means quiet mouth, dood. I wanted to divorce the chick in front of me with her 400 decibel bag of candy, too.
Do you have a type?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have a type?       04-24-2015 11:19 AM
Rabbit is such a top-notch chick. Or maybe I just think that because I nod along enthusiastically when she writes posts like that one?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-24-2015 11:15 AM
Midnight Train to Georgia- Gladys Knight and the Pips
Do you have a type?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have a type?       04-22-2015 14:12 PM
I'm a little unpredictable. I gravitate toward geniune, funny, fun people who are looking to be happy in life. Physically I'm all over the board. I um, like variety. That's sort of the point of this little hobby.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       04-22-2015 14:04 PM
We have experienced all three but even the hilarious disappoints are totally worth it. I like Scamp's phrase about having high hopes and low expectations.
The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!       04-22-2015 13:58 PM
Ours kept magically turning on last week and I complained. For now it is staying off. We shall see. The problem with pics not matching the profile on the "flyover" seems to have abated as well. The pic problem SS described is a deal breaker for us. If the site can't maintain privacy it is useless and potentially dangerous.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-16-2015 22:38 PM
Scamp- Did you catch my little naked wave as I just closed the shutters on the bedroom window. NOLA to Cincy is quite the Peeping Nic commute.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-16-2015 21:42 PM
Ms. Peg just reminded me that yours is purple. Its a fun departure from my usually crayola red to brown and back to red cycle.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-16-2015 21:40 PM
SP: Open windows.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-16-2015 21:36 PM
HT: My hair is decidedly purple. I was bored with the bright red undertones and went a little nutty today. It is only bright purple in the sunlight but it is definitely grape-ish. Mr. Cincy and the older kiddo loved it. We shall see what the currently-on-a-trip littler kiddo has to say.
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       04-10-2015 23:42 PM
The IM toggle keeps magically switching to on. No. No. No. No. Make it stop, please.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       04-10-2015 23:34 PM
Tigg- that is the very first time anyone has ever said that to me. I'm rather small up top. Thank you, though.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       04-10-2015 21:56 PM
SS- That was the most creative flirt I've seen around these parts for....way too long. Nice work, dude.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-10-2015 21:53 PM
I love another reason to return to NOLA. These magical sno-balls sound yummy.
What would you do in this situation?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What would you do in this situation?       04-10-2015 21:49 PM
A great couple to couple match is like the old nursery rhyme about the little girl with a curl right in the middle of her forehead: when its good its very, very good and when its bad, its horrid.
Locked topics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Locked topics       04-10-2015 17:12 PM
I detest talk of groups or gangs of people "ruining" the experience for new posters. Long time posters are typically very kind to new people. Joking and silliness springs up from time to time but it is typically good natured and most new people handle the funny business in stride. It is ridiculous to say that any group in a virtual environment can "control" the threads. Everyone has the same posting privleges.
15 Things That Will Help Single Guys
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > 15 Things That Will Help Single Guys       04-10-2015 15:51 PM
There has never, in the history of the world, been a dick pic that I find even remotely attractive. Those things just don't photograph well. It can be a work of art and a tool of perfection but it still looks terrible in a picture. All of them. Always. The only thing worse than penis pictures is gaping pussy pictures. Mrs. Cincy (who regularly makes herself sound like a total prude but really truly she is not)
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       04-10-2015 15:43 PM
The of our (soon-to-be-occupied) guest room has taken on some water. I've spent the better part of the day chasing the leak. Darn water flows with a mind of its own and is wicked feet away from potential incursion spots by the century old plaster. The cute roofer found the problem within ten minutes but it will be a long time before that plaster dries out. My next home will be a condo or at least a house with significantly less um, character than this one.
Locked topics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Locked topics       04-10-2015 15:37 PM
Not true, FF. They were some deleted threads that had some of the silliest, funniest, innocent or dirty nonsense and they were removed for really dumb reasons. An aside: a long-time forum member writing many, many words about the whining of other forum members might actually be able to be construed as a lifetimer whining. Now, I'm all sweetness and light so I'm not saying that is true but someone less wonderful than me might see it that way.
Locked topics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Locked topics       04-10-2015 15:17 PM
Locked? Pfft. Those are child's play. It is the straight-up deleted threads where all the fun actually happened.
Male enhancement and headaches????
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Male enhancement and headaches????       04-10-2015 15:15 PM
You were just hungry for a laugh.
pubic hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > pubic hair       04-10-2015 15:06 PM
Not to split hairs but a true Brazilian wax automatically includes the back because it was developed for thong bikinis.
Male enhancement and headaches????
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Male enhancement and headaches????       04-10-2015 14:49 PM
****Groan**** It might still be too soon for that one, BT.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-07-2015 12:54 PM
Despite the violence of last summer's backyard renovations, the daffodils came back strong. The whole hillside is yellow and white. I was worried that we had disturbed them too much. I'm thrilled to see how strong they are.
Get more complacent soon Tigg!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Get more complacent soon Tigg!       04-07-2015 12:52 PM
Tigg- they couldn't keep the man down for long. Good to see you, sexy thang.
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       04-06-2015 18:21 PM
I'm still having flyover issues. When I hover over a thumbnail, the profile that pops up doesn't always match the name under the flyover. This makes me nervous from a picture protection standpoint. SLS has not always been flawless at keeping private pics out of public viewing and I worry that I just don't know who is seeing what pics in the flyover.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       04-06-2015 15:57 PM
Oh, wow. I'm such a dunderhead. I totally misunderstood you, BLT. Silly me.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       04-06-2015 15:37 PM
"Let's give her a massage with what are they calling it in the other forum? Shit," A shit massage? I'm out; you can go first and last, BLT.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       04-06-2015 14:14 PM
I was steadfastly opposed to emoticons until these forums ruined me. First it was a winky face here and there. Then, as the sickness took hold I actually got the emoji keyboard on my phone. It was a sad decline. :-)
Nudism and Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nudism and Swingers       04-06-2015 12:23 PM
Nope, it is the "Broad Vocabulary Makes Reading and Writing More Fun" section.