Help
FORUMS
Back
jandscincy    Posts: 4370
Last 100 Displayed

A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-24-2016 14:30 PM
A Thanksgiving tradition, BLM! I was just coming here to post that. Our daughters detest it so naturally we play quite loud and sing along as much as we can. Good times. Good times.
Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing       11-23-2016 19:04 PM
Had to brave the crowds the grocery for a box of baking soda. Nine cars in the fire lane. Special people who park in the fire lane really get my goat.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-23-2016 19:01 PM
Blanton's and one rock.
Rude People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Rude People       11-23-2016 19:00 PM
Well, me oh my! Math is hard but by my figuring we've got pretty much unlimited combination opportunities with this bunch. The mind boggles.
I'm happy for SLS because ??????? - What's your take.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm happy for SLS because ??????? - What's your take.       11-23-2016 17:44 PM
::::looks at train schedules:::: :::::shakes fist at the sky::::::
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       11-23-2016 17:43 PM
vacuum- I'm charmed by the two Us in a row cozy- Its almost onomatopoeic. If being cuddly and warm had a sound. Ok, its not onomatopoeia but I still love the word.
Rude People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Rude People       11-23-2016 17:25 PM
That's the makings of regular little party, I'd say. Pleased to make your acquaintance, lady and NB. Its great fun to back in the forums and making merry for a bit.
Rude People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Rude People       11-23-2016 17:15 PM
"I guess I would like to fuck as well. Haha." SB- You guess you'd like to fuck? But you're still on the fence? Well, that takes the wind out of girl's sails ;-)
I'm happy for SLS because ??????? - What's your take.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm happy for SLS because ??????? - What's your take.       11-23-2016 16:22 PM
Meeting people here can speed up the process of getting to know one another. You cut through the small talk pretty fast when you go from "howdy" to "wow, you look fantastic with my cock in your mouth" in two hours. There's a degree of trust involved when fucking strangers and if a friendship blossoms then you're already in more deeply than with a person you aren't hanging out naked around. I've met some amazing people here and we have genuine friendships. I don't see ANY of them often enough but they occupy a giant space in heart. (Fun is going take me task for all the cursing in this post. Sorry, Mr. Ahoy. I'll make it up to you.)
Rude People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Rude People       11-23-2016 16:12 PM
Because I use 400 words to convey a five word thought? I love you too, scamp. Let's go be rude together.
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       11-23-2016 16:08 PM
Does anyone else hear the tune of "Glory Days" playing in background of scamp's post? We're washed up now, man. Our best years are behind us. And these people are probably sick of hearing how cool it was back in the day. I'm sorry, Recent People. Don't think us rude to keep going down memory lane...
Rude People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Rude People       11-23-2016 16:01 PM
Hey wanna fuck is a crass email and not likely to make me click the open button but it isn't really rude. This site is just a little slice of the whole of the world and there are fellows with no pick-up skills everywhere. A dood who blindly sends out the "wanna fuck" or similar emails is clumsy and misguided. He, very correctly, assumes that people who have chosen to frequent this site are more interested in fucking than folks on the oil-painting site. His method is terrible but it must work sometimes because guys and couples use it all the darn time. The poor birdie is carrying a handful of those messages for us right now. This isn't a candy and roses kind of place. Hold out for the respectful doods and ignore the clumsy, crass ones but don't get upset about it. The sex is more subtle on a dating site but this isn't a dating site. Here the sex is first and if a friendship occurs that's just a bonus for some or an encumbrance for others.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-22-2016 10:11 AM
"Wow! You age very well!!!" I would have happily accepted this compliment if it hadn't reminded me that I've had a flippin' birthday since I was last here. Time to go roll the years forward on the ole profile. Thank you anyhoo, BLM.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-22-2016 10:05 AM
Scandle, darling- the best welcome around here is a solidly amusing comic-insult. Makes my shriveled little heart swell just a touch.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-21-2016 20:49 PM
"lied to the judge about illegals bringing TB into America." Ncal- Hi, its me. The vicious mean girl... You must have had a little typo there. I just wanted to let you know that "illegals" isn't a noun. Oopsie. Don't worry. I make little grammar errors and skip words all the time. Again, oopsie!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-21-2016 14:50 PM
Really, Ms. Scandle... that's the welcome I get upon my triumphant return this circus? Not even a little winky emoji or something? How are you? Staying out trouble in the frozen north? Your cunning wit and dazzling charm remain intact, I see.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-21-2016 12:21 PM
Speaking of pedantic asshats, Cincinnati is two Ns and one T.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-21-2016 12:19 PM
I'm going to make a really long "to do" list but ultimately just mess around here all morning.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-21-2016 12:17 PM
FARC+FALT=FART That is, by fart, the best name for your tour.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-21-2016 12:14 PM
Five years!?! Holy shit! Has it really been that long? I feel a little misty-eyed thinking of all the silliness, sexiness and friendiness that has been shared here and IRL. Gosh...so many of you have been here that long or longer: scamp (known back then as Nic), peghey (my girl crush for always and forever), Fun, copNkitten, BLM (and his abs), Scandle, PG...Who else? What the hell is wrong with us? (damn, I miss Akron.)
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-21-2016 11:55 AM
I opted to leave my modifier dangling in hopes of attracting some pedantic asshat and his dangler. Know any of those?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-21-2016 11:01 AM
FB: My dog goes through phases where she barks incessantly. She barks when she's in. She barks when she's out. She barks at every leaf she can see fall through the window. It usually happens as the weather gets colder and I suspect she's uncomfortable because of her painful hips and grumpy about it. Poor old girl...but man, I wish she'd pipe down and go back to sleeping 20 hours a day.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-21-2016 10:55 AM
Put me down for a crate or two. Hand delivered, of course.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-20-2016 22:59 PM
Sooooooo? CopNKitten- what was the news? Are you our celebrating? I hope so.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-18-2016 09:33 AM
Hush your mouth, scamp. I've got a big of a swagger today and a puffed up chest. Let me revel in being a mean girl for just a little longer.
Tinder
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Tinder       11-17-2016 21:44 PM
I prefer word elitist.
Tinder
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Tinder       11-17-2016 20:21 PM
This would be more fun if gumby knew more than two insults. Here, poor frustrated dude, let me offer you some more creative ways to be a royal ass: Instead of kissass, try: pansy, suck-up, brown-noser, namby-pamby, toady, yes-man, bootlicker Instead of variations of snobbish you might try:elitist, prig, highbrow, conceited, egotist, arrogant, snooty, pretentious, hoity-toity There. Go forth and be a jerk with an array of fun and useful words.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-17-2016 17:46 PM
He always leaves his pencils in his truck... right, Ms. Peg?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-17-2016 16:43 PM
All work and no play makes BT a dull boy. It doesn't do much for the fora, either.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-17-2016 16:40 PM
Nonsense. I would never laugh AT you. I laugh NEAR you as often as possible. Unrelated: wanna help me with my homework?
Do your friends and family know you swing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do your friends and family know you swing?       11-17-2016 15:53 PM
Twins! I just trimmed my lilac bush, too. Its best to do that in the fall so you don't interfere with the spring blooms. Men love it when I let it grow all wild but it crowds out my roses. But the scent of that bush! Gorgeous!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-17-2016 15:49 PM
Mrs. Cincy's unsolicited take on the previous post: NCal just gave BT a lesson plan for teaching the next generation how to engage in top-level mansplaining. BT is not living in dark ages. He knows that girls don't need help with homework because they lack a penis and would teach his darling son not to be a sexist asshat so he just tells his son to treat girls with respect. And that's how to get the girls to love him.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-17-2016 13:55 PM
FB: This rabbit n scamp/lady n tramp business taxes my feeble little brain when skim the fora. Comprehension is HARD. (as the fora proves over and over again)
Do your friends and family know you swing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do your friends and family know you swing?       11-17-2016 13:49 PM
Wait. Caveman strip is a thing? What? Is it like naughty Barney Rubble? (I have long suspected that the Rubbles and the Flintstones were FWBs. On topic: I wonder if Bambam knew?)
Sarcasm and the Community
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sarcasm and the Community       11-15-2016 21:41 PM
I spy with my little eye a witty new SM. How delightful.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-15-2016 21:38 PM
BT, darling. I'm hankering for a visit to your fair city and all its charms. These damn kids put a serious dent in my kink.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-15-2016 20:59 PM
True, superbrain- you did shine a little light back on Mr. Ahoy. Humble is the first word I think of when I think of you ;-) In other news, are you ever changing your name? Its been what? Two years? Can we come up with other words for the acronym VA?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-15-2016 20:48 PM
One perfect chunk of ice and healthy pour of bourbon.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-15-2016 20:30 PM
Hey, Mr. Va (by way of Canada)- you be the science nerd and let Fun have law and the political process. Share the wealth, dood.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-15-2016 12:05 PM
P.I.M.P.- 50 Cent Inexplicably, Mr. Cincy has this song set as his alarm sound. Catchy but slightly inappropriate to go around all day singing to my self about being a motherf--cking PIMP. His last alarm song was Ripple by the Grateful Dead. Eclectic tastes?
Pun Linguists
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pun Linguists       11-15-2016 11:10 AM
No one but me recalls the three day spree of condiment related puns we had back in '13. How the hell are you people? What's new? Who's new?
My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie       03-18-2016 23:09 PM
Mrs. U.- When the muse speaks the facts of life are muted.
Please Advise - Serious Issue
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Please Advise - Serious Issue       03-18-2016 19:12 PM
The after the fact reporting would muddy the water for sure but if location, previous activity of the night or sexual history factors in then I'll stand by victim blaming.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-18-2016 18:47 PM
So that "great unwashed" thing is TRUE? I thought that was a myth. Holy shit! Does that mean that "unicorns" really are horses with horns that poop rainbows? If so, I'm changing to bi and getting me one.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-18-2016 18:42 PM
Oh, dear. I'm waving some voodoo charms and trying to psychically force the politics back to their rightful spot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Please Advise - Serious Issue       03-18-2016 18:35 PM
how on earth would a prosecutor go forward with anything in a situation like this? jgatz- you're getting super close to victim blaming. A prosecutor would go forward because a woman said no and a man still tried to force her. I could be totally naked and standing in the hotel lobby with a sandwich board that says "I fuck strangers and like it" but the second I say no and someone still forces the issue it is rape. Dressing provocatively, previous sexual history, sexual interests and proclivities matter not one iota if someone says no.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-17-2016 15:30 PM
Your son might want to give up rugby or cage fighting or whatever it is that is tearing him apart. Poor fellow.
Questions for the asking…
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Questions for the asking…       03-17-2016 15:28 PM
Who was WHERE first? Are we talking globally? Or more locally? Existentially? Mrs. Cincy who is always late and never first at anything.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Please Advise - Serious Issue       03-17-2016 15:23 PM
That was clearly attempted rape and should be treated as such. Just because we choose to engage in sexual activities that typically fall outside the realm of accepted it does not mean that we give up the right to safety. Yes, your wife might get some uncomfortable questions when reporting this incident to the police. However, if you had been in a hotel for any reason other than a swing event and this took place you would have no problem calling a spade a spade. Or in this case calling a rapist a rapist. I am so sorry this happened to your wife. She must have been terrified and upset beyond measure. Her choice to be at hotel party focused on sex does not negate her choice, her safety.
Why no one responds?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why no one responds?       03-16-2016 10:41 AM
Oh, when called what?!
Why no one responds?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why no one responds?       03-16-2016 10:10 AM
Apparently, in the wrong place. Undescended perhaps?
instruction on (female) reaching orgasm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > instruction on (female) reaching orgasm       03-16-2016 09:58 AM
Ah, migraines! If she's on topiramate, I'd almost bet that had something to do with it. The good news is that anorgasmia reverses once the drug is out of the system. Good luck.
instruction on (female) reaching orgasm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > instruction on (female) reaching orgasm       03-15-2016 12:41 PM
There are a few prescription medications that can cause anorgasmia. You might have to look pretty deeply into the list of side effects because this one almost never gets attention even though it can be a real problem. Some blood pressure meds, seizure meds and migraine control medication are common culprits.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       03-10-2016 09:25 AM
Especially at chamber music concerts. The musicians LOVE to be accompanied by the dulcet tones of sexual audience participation.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-08-2016 22:41 PM
We've become trite, darling, with our repeated referrals to the good old days. But I will admit I thought the same thing when I popped in a while ago and I saw that my dumb post about the dogs was still at the top of the page. Perhaps we need a villain or two and some hapless victims?
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-08-2016 15:31 PM
HT: It is 73 gorgeous degrees and I took the dogs for a run. There was a bird that sounded exactly like the squeaker in a dog toy and I thought the dogs were going to sprout wings to get at that thing.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       03-07-2016 16:07 PM
I can only hope that my blow jobs are so legendary that my reputation outlives me. #goals
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-04-2016 17:00 PM
I'm so sad that my autocorrect failed to recognize "dood" as the perfect and proper word that is. I'm not blowing a door but I will happily double team Fun_Ahoy with Scandle so we can both atone for our mistake.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-04-2016 13:16 PM
*girther movement* THIS is why I love him. I owe the door an apology blow job. I totally thought the girther comment was you on the snort account.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-04-2016 11:58 AM
So sorry for your loss, Va.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       03-04-2016 11:54 AM
No doubt about it. Peg is a magnificent creature in every way. She's universally adored by children and pets, too. Husbands (not mine) also like to try to convince me that I'd like it if I just tried it. When they do this in the middle of the action I'm always tempted to tell them that I'll let their wives have their way with me if the husband goes to town on Mr. Cincy. I've never done this because a) Mr. Cincy would not find this amusing b)I'm not funny when I'm pissed off and about to ruin the fun times of three people because one asshole.
Dirty talk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dirty talk       03-01-2016 19:37 PM
There's three baskets of laundry downstairs just waiting for someone to do them and, let me tell you, they are flithy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie       03-01-2016 19:33 PM
I think we are at about four years and I know I first posted in Profile Review. I could go back to e-mail archives if I was really curious, I guess.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 17:05 PM
Ok, ok. I'll concede. I'll just go grab my white flag panties and present myself for punishment for calling you silly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie       02-29-2016 14:52 PM
"To the sir that reminded me of the delete button for double posting," Psst- The "sir" that mentioned the double posts has none of the appendages mentioned below. She likes them rather a good deal but does not, alas, possess one.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-29-2016 14:48 PM
You expected more?
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-29-2016 14:10 PM
Its kind of exciting because he took the questioning to a whole new place rather than just jumping off the other justice's line of questions.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 14:04 PM
A young mother here in Cincinnati decapitated her baby on the street last winter. She carried the baby around for several hours. It made the news here and USAToday picked up the story. I would very much doubt it made international news. The story you referenced made international headlines because of broad worldwide anti-Muslim sentiment despite the fact that the killer's religion had zip to do with the mental illness that caused her to commit this crime. Pretending that the Russian case isn't more broadly known because of the Islam angle is silly. And it is dangerous to the non-mentally ill and non-extremist Muslims in the world who are just trying to live their lives.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 11:22 AM
And if those things had not been highlighted in the story we never would have seen this story in the US. Or if she had suddenly donned the clothing associated with orthodox Jewish women and prayed in Hebrew we wouldn't have heard about it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Random Musings - Diary of a Non conformist and a Newbie       02-29-2016 10:18 AM
FYI, fellas- It is possible to delete your duplicate posts. And don't tell me this new fellow doesn't see the duplicate because just posts and walks away without reading his own work.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-29-2016 10:12 AM
It is a terrible story. Violence against children is heartbreaking. This is a truly horrific crime but her clothing and the fact that she yelled the equivalent of "Oh, my God" after committing a terrible personal crime is not relevant to the story.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       02-26-2016 09:20 AM
International law should dictate that if they have cell phones we can ambush them and make them eat said cell phones.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 12:20 PM
"group of college kids I know" Synonym for girls-with-backpacks that I tried to bang.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 12:05 PM
Dood. I don't do chicks or pandas.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 12:03 PM
And smooth- I totally get where you're coming from. My current diplomas are useful for birdcage liner and not much else. I am ever optimistic that this time I have chosen the correctly colored parachute (para-shoot?).
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 12:00 PM
::cough cough Plaid-Clad Hipster with the Beard cough cough:: He was all of 22 and wanted him some sweet Pixie ass. He was devastated when I whisked you away to play with the grown-ups.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 11:40 AM
I prefer eats, shoots, brings me a snack, tidies up and leaves.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 11:37 AM
The sole purpose for the program is to keep the Fun to co-ed age ratio in the socially acceptable range for a few more years. Ms. Peg can only handle so many "is this legal?" calls before she gets fed up with you.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2016 11:04 AM
Eats Chutes and Leaves or is it Eats, Chutes and Leaves?
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-25-2016 10:46 AM
HT: I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up but my dream grad program seems to like me back so we'll be hanging out for the next three years.
The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       02-25-2016 10:40 AM
Stewball to your Seabiscuit.
The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       02-25-2016 10:39 AM
Second fiddle to your Stradivarius.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       02-25-2016 10:37 AM
Don't cry for me. There's no one on earth I'd rather lose to. I love being first runner up to your pageant queen.
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       02-25-2016 10:35 AM
Look in your truck. That's where you leave all the important stuff.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Mrs Cincy Thread - Talk about how you miss her slightly less than Peg, but more than you miss having the clap.       02-25-2016 10:33 AM
Dammit. Ms. Peg consistently edged out my scores on this thread. I need to up my game around here. At least I beat the clap rather handily. Mr. Cplofun was highly compliment worthy.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-23-2016 07:28 AM
Not unless he and Scalia are using an Ouija board.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-21-2016 14:07 PM
Tenth grade? Late bloomer? Tigg- food play can get so messy but thank you for saying so.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       02-20-2016 19:56 PM
Four posts on Oreos and not one single person made a Double Stuffed joke? No one likes to lick the cream filling first? Geesh people, the 7th grade humor department is slipping a bit.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       02-20-2016 19:51 PM
SS- I totally pick extracurricular partners based on looks. I'm not fucking the fugly doods anymore than the next girl. And I agree that the reasons for a thanks but no thanks is generally appearance. I do it myself all the time. I just try to do it kindly and with the recognition that my "mmmm, YES" is someone else's "gag me with a spoon." That is precisely why I try not to give a reason for a no and, like nynj, I cringe when pressed for details. I also take exception to rating systems and the comparison of mortal humans to celebrities. I'm not having sex with the story so just give me a pretty book cover but I'll try not to be crass and rude when I leave an ugly book on the shelf.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 14:01 PM
tbr- That's much more correct. From what I understand, Harper Lee submitted some version of Go Set A Watchman to the publishing houses and was asked to focus the tale on Jean Louise. From there, TKAM was created and Ms. Lee kept Go Set a Watchman in her safety deposit box until her sister (an adorably feisty lawyer and Lee's caretaker) died. A paralegal in the sister's firm took over Harper Lee's care and "discovered" the manuscript. I hate that Harper Lee was likely taken advantage of by the opportunistic new caregiver.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 11:36 AM
Yep. To market it as a prequel is silly. Ms. Lee never intended to publish it.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-19-2016 11:20 AM
It was a surprise she lasted this long after her sister died. To Kill A Mockingbird is, without a doubt, one of the most important pieces of American literature but it has always confounded me how many people list it as their favorite book. I swear people just choose it because it is a safe, well-known choice. I'm still conflicted about reading Go Set a Watchman. I really hate the idea that Ms. Lee didn't really want this manuscript seen. I haven't read it but I waffle every time I see it on the shelf.
Pissing Contest!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pissing Contest!       02-19-2016 11:15 AM
Wet clean-up on the Lido Deck... Which is WAY better than a wet clean-up on the Poop Deck.
Pissing Contest!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pissing Contest!       02-19-2016 09:33 AM
I tend to alternate between up and down. Sometimes quite rapidly, if I'm really into it. No one has complained.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-18-2016 21:44 PM
They rudely did the RV without us; I won't let the train leave the station without us.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       02-18-2016 10:59 AM
"wood in your cheese" Sounds as if it might belong in the STI information thread.
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       02-18-2016 08:27 AM
I'm partial to Scalia's "vaffanculo" but you don't like it when I use that word.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       02-17-2016 21:14 PM
It took at least five extra clicks for me to give you this boob. What a hassle.
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-17-2016 20:49 PM
How the mighty have fallen. They've gone from the "Dream Team" to Tripod of Terror.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       02-17-2016 19:12 PM
Oh, dear. I hate it when I unknowingly step into little word brawl between two hotties. Remember the good old days when we could change our posting picture and I could distract you with some boobs? I still have those boobs! Go find the boobs, boys. Go on. Good boys.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.