Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
jandscincy    Posts: 4044
Last 100 Displayed

He's such a man
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > He's such a man       11-19-2014 15:56 PM
I have two girls in middle school right now. At any given moment every emotion known to mankind is ricocheting around our home. I never know who is feeling what but you can be damn sure there are A LOT of words about all the FEELS.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-19-2014 15:48 PM
NaN- Put the top up on the car? Wear woolen underwear? Plan a trip to balmy southern Ohio?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-18-2014 22:50 PM
FB: Mr. Cincy does not cry at the opening montage of the movie Up. I find this upsetting since a) I ugly cry every time I see it (or think about it) b) he is generally a sensitive, in-touch-with-his-emotions kind of guy.
are creampies taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are creampies taboo?       11-18-2014 21:41 PM
"over a funnel that is in the recipient's mouth. This way the receiver doesn't miss a drop." Aww…its like a tiny cum bong. How clever. You should totally market that.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-18-2014 21:37 PM
I love it when va drunk posts.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       11-18-2014 18:21 PM
Pre-paid insults. Well played, sir. XOXOX, The Cinchiest
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       11-18-2014 11:05 AM
"Been up for about an hour. Seems the woman I adore saws wood like a lumberjack with a blue ox. Who knew?" She ought to give you an invitation to the sofa and/or doghouse for posting that. Go make it up to her.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-18-2014 10:59 AM
Congrats on the all around positive business there, Mrs. U. My home office is perfectly sunny and the music gods are smiling as I pay some bills and get some writing done. (Thank you, NaN. How's tricks?)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-17-2014 20:29 PM
HT: an after-school sledding adventure and impromptu dinner out with Mr. Cincy tonight. Additional HT: my have jammies warm from the dryer. (Thanks for the nice words tigg and va)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 20:22 PM
It was Defying Gravity. We missed the whole Frozen hubbub (except when my sister in law makes us listen to my twin nieces perform the whole show twice. That shit is only cute when it is your own kid.)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 15:32 PM
Everything was fine as long as I stuck to Carole King and Karen Carpenter; things went south when I tried to keep up with Idina Menzel. Bad. Very bad.
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-17-2014 13:23 PM
Carole King- So Far Away
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 13:22 PM
SP- singing along to Carole King piped through the whole house speakers as I putter around today. I have an absolutely horrid voice but the dogs don't seem to mind.
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-17-2014 12:35 PM
REM- Losing My Religion
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-17-2014 12:31 PM
HT: I won a sweet little wager on the Saints/Bengals game yesterday.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 12:29 PM
Homemade soup for lunch in my cozy kitchen looking out at the gorgeous snow. Snow in southern Ohio in mid-November isn't necessarily a pleasure but it certainly looks lovely so I'm erring on the side of positive.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-30-2014 22:37 PM
HT: Our house is spectacularly spooky for the weekend of parties. This crumbling heap is the perfect Halloween house. I didn't even like Halloween before we moved here but it is rather a requirement now.
Why'd the site crash today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why'd the site crash today?       10-27-2014 12:27 PM
Because the day ends in y.
Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       10-27-2014 12:22 PM
(I can't believe I'm telling this) I sleep with a security blanket every night. Acquired when I was eleven, Blankie II replaced the scrap that was Blankie I (which I still have). My grandma sewed a rainbow satin binding on it when I was in college. It is crazy, I know but I really don't sleep well without that silly blanket. Side note: Peghey caught sight of Blankie II in a hotel room once and wondered aloud how on earth I ever get laid. Security blankets are total dude magnets.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-08-2014 10:06 AM
"May be, but this virus "thingy" is in NC too and has been for about a month." Except that it wasn't viral. Bacterial- all cultured and everything which is the only reason any of us consented to antibiotics.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       10-07-2014 22:20 PM
I hope you are still alive, tigg. Are expecting the opposite? Yikes.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-07-2014 22:17 PM
What is in the air in NOLA? Seriously. At least three peeps on our trip got something truly wicked that lasted two weeks and required antibiotics.
Photography help?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Photography help?       10-07-2014 22:11 PM
Nope, Tom, you are right on track and haven't broken any code. Our apologies for using your post to poke fun at our friend, NicatNight. He's a gem of a single male who is always willing to help out a couple in need. He's as handy with his camera as he is with other tools of the trade. Me and my merry band of jokesters just got in your way. Please don't back away slowly. Instead, pull up a seat and watch us make idiots of ourselves. Join in and enjoy. Good luck with the pictures. We need some new ones badly. (Nic, did you hear that?)
Photography help?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Photography help?       10-07-2014 16:49 PM
The bat signal has been activated. I'd lay odds that Nic will be along before 8:00 this evening. Anyone care to wager?
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-07-2014 16:36 PM
Suga Suga- Baby Bash
Black Women and White Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-07-2014 16:32 PM
LR- Ms. Peg and I share a certain fondness for wives and partners who are fun, funny and genuine. I get all self-conscious and odd when the lady-halves of couples are uptight or controlling. I can't speak for Ms.P (although I think I can, actually) but you made the cut. I know, I know. You're thrilled. I wish there was a commemorative plaque or a trophy.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       10-06-2014 22:55 PM
Self-Centered Selfishness- Another Gilded Pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-06-2014 22:21 PM
Our joint profile would be the saddest, funniest, least likely to actually end in sex, longest profile ever written. About Us: We are two straight ladies (yes, they exist) who occasionally take time out of making fun of ourselves, eating and shopping to have sex with kind, funny men and/or couples (but the female half can't be scary). We always laugh during sex- with you if at all possible or AT you if needed. Please don't leave condoms or cockrings in your vehicle. Fantasies include a sexy book club and beignets in bed.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       10-06-2014 19:28 PM
"Running shorts, tight tshirt, no bra." This requires too much thinking when I see it next the couple formerly known as BT and LR. Y'all need to post some pics to identify the poster. It is hard to shake the mental image of BT luxuriating in a little free-boobing time after a run.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-03-2014 18:06 PM
Juicy!?! Bridget, Peggie- Look! I think just got my own special profile name nickname.
Are we odd?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Are we odd?       10-03-2014 10:30 AM
Wait! There's whiskey and horses at stake? That changes things. True story: Mr.Cincy once bribed my sorority sisters to bring me to a party by offering them a 1/2 a fifth of Dark Eyes vodka (our state was dry on Sunday and my sisters weren't big on planning ahead). Those chicks fell for it and the rest is history- very cheap history that tastes like nail polish remover and leaves one with a terrible headache.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-03-2014 10:19 AM
I know, Mr. Va. They (and their publicity-seeking quack of an attorney) are muddying the waters.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       10-03-2014 10:18 AM
From which purveyor of doughy goodness?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-03-2014 10:07 AM
"Which brings me to my question of why you posted that in the first place? Would you have had the balls to say the same thing to a black man looking for white women, or the white woman looking for black men?" I don't have balls at all but yes, I absolutely would post (and have done so in the past) the same basic response to people seeking advice on how to approach people of a race different from their own. If you're imagining that I'm trolling for BBC while handing out platitudes about race you'd be incorrect.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-03-2014 09:55 AM
Rebel Yell- Billy Idol
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-03-2014 09:06 AM
The town is irrelevant, too. The issue at hand is a customer service fuck-up of monumental proportion with an innocent human at its center. I realize the parents have made it about the race of the innocent human but that also has no bearing on the case. They researched, selected and paid for X and were given Y. They are entitled to damages for receiving the wrong product in an incredibly high stakes transaction.
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-03-2014 08:27 AM
Peg- I like everything about the word cozy. The z and the y together look nice. It is fun to write in cursive. I value coziness to a ridiculous degree. It is an all around winner of a word.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-03-2014 08:24 AM
The fact that this family happens to consist of two moms has no bearing at all on the situation. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. That part should be set aside completely.
Are we odd?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Are we odd?       10-03-2014 08:20 AM
Ugh, BT. I adore you but "gift that the male half is bestowing on us?" The jury is still out of whether or not I am a gift but I am certainly not Mr. Cincy's to bestow. You are one of the good guys and I know what you mean by this but it still raises my hackles because it puts me in the position of a reciever of my husband's generosity by him gifting me with the MFM experience and an fabulous single male to whom I am in turn being gifted. I don't want a third in an MFM to consider me a present to be opened and enjoyed (despite the bow tattoo on my bum). I want him to consider me 1/3 of a group with a common goal- a really hot, dirty romp with two doods whom I like and respect and who like and respect me and each other.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 23:18 PM
SS- You're right. If we are going for ultimate favorite word, mine is cozy.
Shaved or Not Shaved for Mens Privates.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Shaved or Not Shaved for Mens Privates.       10-02-2014 23:07 PM
Welcome to the forums, Billy63. Nicely groomed but not completely bare is my personal preference.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 21:57 PM
No, thank you.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 21:47 PM
Mystified by the capitalization and random quotes around the word lesbian. Does he consider them to be mythical creatures like "Sasquatch?"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 21:36 PM
I'm not certain I've um, been with a waxed fellow. (She says while raising her eyebrows suggestively.) Seriously, do you take it all off? Is it scratchy when it grows back? Have you considered laser? Inquiring minds want to know.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 21:20 PM
No. That is not OK. That's worse than Lady Garden.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 21:13 PM
Shenanigans Best used as the phrase "I call shenanigans."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 20:34 PM
toomuch- I totally agree. I have an entire Pinterest board devoted to the word and I use it entirely too often. How could one not? It can be noun, verb, exclamation, adverb and even a pronoun if you're fancy. Useful as fuck.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-02-2014 20:29 PM
It is undoubtedly awful but altered consciousness from dehydration would take the edge off. IMO, death from the inflammation and infection of widespread burns would be far far worse.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-02-2014 13:49 PM
Thank you, tigg.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-02-2014 12:45 PM
Well, I still like the scientific use of ethically harvested embryonic stem cells AND Diet Pepsi. (A statement that led a large portion of Facebook "friends" from high school to conclude that I was a baby-killing maniac that needed to be unfriended posthaste)
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-02-2014 11:51 AM
Holy Smokes! The question is not why would people listen to him but rather why don't people have him committed because he's clearly dealing with paranoid delusions?
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-02-2014 10:28 AM
And the 80 person number is the secondary layer of contact i.e. people who had contact with people who had contact with Patient A. Was the fellow really sent home with antibiotics AFTER disclosing his recent exposure? That is not good.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-02-2014 10:19 AM
The scientist beat me to the punch by seconds.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-02-2014 10:18 AM
He cared for and carried a critically ill Ebola patient complete with all her leaking bodily fluids. He cleaned up her feces or at the very least cleaned it off of himself. He was in extremely close contact with her saliva and mucous. That is a completely different level of "contact" than passing by on the street or using a contaminated handrail. If this is true, he got ebola the same way everyone in affected areas are getting it: by caring for infected people. If this is true, I'm horrified and angry that he did not disclose his potential risk.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 10:12 AM
I guess I assumed it had been in litigation for a while now and just surfaced to the media. I frequently assume incorrectly but that would make more sense to me.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 09:15 AM
"It's not like she was ordering pizza"' is a pretty flippant, insensitive quote from their attorney.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-02-2014 09:09 AM
They are monitoring secondary contacts now, too. The children weren't symptomatic when they went to school. I remain optimistic about containment in this case.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-01-2014 23:11 PM
I adore the word "vacuum" because of its double u. Bucolic is such an ugly word for a lovely thing so I'm fond of it, too.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-01-2014 21:37 PM
The Clash- Guns of Brixton
are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       10-01-2014 21:32 PM
You can stop kicking. Unless someone is a repeat offender or a generalized insufferable asshat, I generally get over a clash of words in about five seconds. I hereby apologize for getting my skirts in a twist.
are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       10-01-2014 20:51 PM
toomuch- I'm curious. What did you do that set me off? I generally have a long fuse unless you stumble onto one of my hot button issues.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-01-2014 20:48 PM
" are you talking about another woman or your partner? " Just an FYI, Kelly: trivia's profile doesn't say one word about his partner despite being list as a couple.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       10-01-2014 19:27 PM
Mrs. Cincy just doesn't devote her meager brain cells to remembering who has gotten her hackles up. Whatever it might have been is long forgotten.
Are we odd?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Are we odd?       10-01-2014 17:56 PM
We often use playing doubles tennis as an analogy for swinging. A good doubles match is conversational and fun and everyone works up a little sweat. I wouldn't want to play tennis with someone I didn't enjoy on the courts or for a bloody mary after a round. You aren't odd, at all (says the girl confusing tennis and sex). (That's my second sports reference in one day. What is happening to me?)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-01-2014 17:44 PM
Here's my earth-shattering advice: treat black women and black couples EXACTLY THE SAME WAY that you treat white women and white couples because they are EXACTLY THE SAME. Bonus advice: the same works for asian women and couples, eskimo women and couples, couples of mixed race, purple women and couples and perhaps women and couples from other planets but, truthfully, I have not tested that one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       10-01-2014 15:21 PM
Nothing but net? I'm more of a three point shot at-the-buzzer of the state championship game. The kind of shot you think of fondly each time you shoot hoops for the rest of your life.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-01-2014 10:18 AM
Sed- no matter what the others say, I don't think you're a PitA. (Especially if you're bringing dip.)
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-01-2014 09:55 AM
Pandemics scare the bejeezus out of me but this one hasn't freaked my freak yet because it hasn't mutated to airborne mode of transmission. As Mr. Va so vividly pointed out, we treat illness and the accompanying fluids differently than the nations currently affected by large outbreaks. We also have less mistrust of medical professionals. We have the means to contain this and so I am still calm. That said, the second this sucker mutates to airborne transmission I'm taking all the canned goods to the basement and staying put.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-01-2014 09:45 AM
It you have to drink it as a shot and not as a sipper then it really is hogwash. I just made the dog dance with me to Taylor Swift's Shake It Off. I have no excuse for this animal cruelty and the pup is hiding now.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       10-01-2014 09:39 AM
While I have no doubt that you own a mask and have used it for just that purpose, I think that would not work for me. Beyond that, I'm game!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       09-30-2014 22:42 PM
By the way, welcome back, Nic. You've been missed, my friend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       09-30-2014 22:40 PM
Sometimes one feels like fucking a stranger. Sometimes one feels like fucking a friend. Or several friends. Or several strangers. Its a big wide world and I'm so happy I get to play in it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-30-2014 21:49 PM
HT: A successful evening of low stakes bidding on underpriced antique furniture. There may be a road trip to Nashville in my future.
Bodybuilding Christian Swingers Start Sex Website
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bodybuilding Christian Swingers Start Sex Website       09-30-2014 12:55 PM
A mother/daughter duo on the Christian Swing site? Now that he's moved on from Christian Mingle, this has Fun_Ahoy written all over it. I wonder if they serve pie?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-30-2014 10:01 AM
"SP: Being told that your wife is now Cancer free." 2for- That is more than a Simple Pleasure! That's a very complicated cartwheeling, skywriting, non-stop week-long happy dance sort of pleasure. Best wishes to you both.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-29-2014 10:38 AM
Awww, M. So sorry. Mr. Cincy's mom lost hers last year. She filed an insurance claim and, on the very day the replacement check arrived, she found her rings. I know there really is no replacement value to something so personal and sentimental.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-25-2014 16:56 PM
With pickled green beans, natch.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-25-2014 16:47 PM
Just because your body is a temple that doesn't allow beef… Beef stew is delicious; there's Guinness in it. And parsnips.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-25-2014 16:33 PM
SP: open windows
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-25-2014 16:32 PM
Oh, yay! You're so devoted to her. She's a lucky pup. HT: I can go thirty minutes without a coughing fit and I'm wearing real clothes instead of yoga pants today. My family will be overjoyed to have an actual cooked dinner this evening. (Actually, they'll be grumpy; it is beef stew.)
Racial Preferences
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racial Preferences       09-25-2014 16:26 PM
My shriveled little heart just grew a tiny bit warmer with that snort.
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-19-2014 10:51 AM
Many thanks. My first few weeks of 40 have been pretty fantastic. I can't complain.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-19-2014 10:46 AM
*****chortle******
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-19-2014 10:34 AM
We don't feed farm pigs slop. We feed them grain and protein mix that is carefully calibrated to maximize rate of gain. Their poop stinks because a) it is poop b) there are generally lots of stinky-pooped pigs in confinement and that is stinky c)because we spread it on grain fields because it is liquid gold as a fertilizer but spreading over vast fields spreads the stink. But I am also curious about PoPo's odor.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 20:29 PM
Thanks, Sed. My birthday is actually just at beginning of Virgo but I forgot to make the sls change until recently.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 20:18 PM
Mrs. Cincy is at the gym attempting some ass maintenance because she's now 40 and this thread freaked her the eff out. (She's actually contemplating making peach shortcake because the peaches on the counter are fixin' to go bad.)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-18-2014 18:02 PM
"I'll bet most things turn to putty in Cincy's hands." Geesh. A girl posts one time three years ago about a fella with erection issues and she never lives it down ;-) I promise I turn things hard all the time, Mr.Perfect.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-18-2014 17:48 PM
Yes, Ms.Peg. As Mr. Cincy says of you: That girl wants to save every lobster in the tank.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-18-2014 11:15 AM
SP: Silly Putty I just can't keep my hands off the stuff.
Glasses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Glasses       09-18-2014 11:00 AM
Can I borrow a snort or do I have to resort to the old giggle? I feel I've outgrown the giggle. Perhaps I'll chortle?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-17-2014 13:12 PM
HT: the weedy "terrace" that used to be behind my house is being transformed into something lovely. (The crew STILL won't let me drive the mini-excavator or the bobcat but they did not kill me and bury me in the yard when I had them move the same boulder four times.)
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-16-2014 15:09 PM
Also, I can't decide if I like the sound of bagpipes or not.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-16-2014 15:09 PM
TT: I would have trouble in bed with a Scottish man. I'm afraid I'd think of Groundskeeper Willie and laugh.
Single guys?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single guys?       09-16-2014 14:57 PM
Yay! A success story.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-16-2014 10:35 AM
I'll trade you one of those bacon wrapped dates (kinky!) for my pizza. We call it the Porky Fig (also kinky?).
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-16-2014 10:31 AM
"Fun, I so hate that I missed the Lee Circle stunt! This is why I usually soldier up! I don't wanna miss a thing. " Sing it, sister. I'm demanding a raincheck for a veritable laundry list of things I missed this time around.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-16-2014 10:24 AM
Good Gravy, Mr. Ahoy! You certainly put on your "I-Don't-Mince-Words" panties today. Note to self: Do not cross Fun today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-16-2014 10:20 AM
Oh, Leonard Cohen. I want to love you and you write so flippin' beautifully but I'd rather listen to cats and raccoons attempting to mate than hear you sing. That was perhaps a little harsh. My apologies to the Cohen fans.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 10:15 AM
The natives do it so well, BT. But they get feisty if you ask them to endlessly repeat favorite words and phrases. So not kewl.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-15-2014 22:13 PM
Pizza with fig jam, carmelized onions, prosciutto and Gorgonzola.