Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
jandscincy    Posts: 3776
Last 100 Displayed

HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-19-2014 17:43 PM
HT: we are having Easter dinner and an egg hunt tonight. The weather is lovely. The kids and friends are happy as can be. It should be a lovely night.
are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       04-19-2014 13:22 PM
Ah, yes, Mr. Ahoy. I recall a truck like that. A smooth, full-service ride but rather tricky to park in small spaces.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-19-2014 13:03 PM
Mr. T is not known for pulling his punches, is he?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       04-19-2014 11:49 AM
I often accuse Mr. Cincy of being a dick behind the wheel.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       04-18-2014 23:33 PM
The car metaphor colliding headlong into the Mexican food one is too much. All I can think about is the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-18-2014 23:28 PM
"JW: do they serve coffee and cookies?" No. They serve whatever is being served in the Den-same caterer.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-18-2014 20:47 PM
It has only been two days and he's in KS where everything is a little behind the times. It is still yesterday there.
Life Is Too Short
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Life Is Too Short       04-18-2014 15:01 PM
Perhaps an unpopular opinion but crawfish (and shrimp) is best served as bait no matter the state from which it hails.
What do you know?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What do you know?       04-18-2014 13:07 PM
It's clear that I'm a lying liar who lies. You're a man of science and will need empirical data to be certain.
What do you know?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What do you know?       04-18-2014 13:03 PM
(That fitted sheet thing is a total lie. My closets are an embarrassment but you can be whatever you want to be on the internet.)
What do you know?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What do you know?       04-18-2014 12:55 PM
Let's just say the width of my knowledge is more impressive that its depth. I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue (but I have to employ teeth, too). I'm asset in Trivial Pursuit in literature but a liability in all other categories. I can fold fitted sheets with precision.
Food and a trip down Memory Lane
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Food and a trip down Memory Lane       04-18-2014 12:42 PM
I am making homemade noodles this morning for Easter- like my mama and grandmama have done for every holiday since the dawn of time. There is no recipe; they are just old fashioned church supper noodles cooked in chicken broth. My grandmama continued hand cutting them after she lost her eyesight and hers were skinnier than I can make mine to this day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Food and a trip down Memory Lane       04-18-2014 08:22 AM
I had a bad sushi incident in college. It was years before I could enjoy it again and I'm still super cautious. Wonder Bread dipped in gravy reminds me of dinners at my grandparents. Every couple of years I buy some Wonder Bread for old time's sake. That stuff IS a wonder. What is it? Definitely not bread!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-17-2014 23:11 PM
Pork loin on the grill with a spiced apricot glaze, zucchini and onions- also grilled, the last of the sweet corn I froze last summer. Grilling season makes me happy. I can't wait for Farmer's Market season.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Food and a trip down Memory Lane       04-17-2014 23:08 PM
The subject of foods that have some sense of nostalgia attached to them came up in another thread. Everyone has them: tastes and smells that evoke some memory. Mine are all sweet treats from childhood. What are yours?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-17-2014 22:35 PM
Food can be so laced with nostalgia. My grandpa used to bring me Moon Pies and I adored them. I had one recently and was devastated. The coating was waxy and the cookie was bland. It was terrible. I should have left that flavor in my memory.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-17-2014 22:26 PM
NJboy- Those are a total guilty pleasure road trip food for me. They make me ridiculously thirsty and cause horrid breath but they are soooooo yummy!
SLS's Toleration of Obviously FAKE Profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS's Toleration of Obviously FAKE Profiles       04-17-2014 17:27 PM
My eyes perked up at the use of toleration versus tolerance. In discussing religious freedom in Colonial America toleration is often used. This sparked debate at our dinner table as we have always been wary of tolerance because of its inherent judginess. We all liked toleration and have vowed to use it. I was excited to see someone else is bringing it back into common usage.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-17-2014 15:39 PM
Flowering trees that I had forgotten flowered. They are along my driving route and along my running path. Such a lovely spring surprise.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-17-2014 11:51 AM
Don't use a dry rub on those kind of ribs, kibbs. Ouch. FB: SS is posting but the music threads are all still ancient history. He and Erica used to keep me well supplied with new music. Le sigh.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-17-2014 11:48 AM
You've made me wet, BT. Yes, indeedy. My mouth is watering.
Life Is Too Short
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Life Is Too Short       04-16-2014 22:56 PM
LITS to shop for semi-formal dresses for a 13 year old. This will be the fifth bat mitzvah of the school year with at least three to go. I swear not all of these kids were Jewish at the beginning of the year.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-16-2014 22:52 PM
BT- I just hovered over your pic below. I couldn't help but notice that you have long toes.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 22:49 PM
Oh, Kibbs. I couldn't resist the chance to pun with your typo- especially since we were talking about the Punniest One of All. I miss that sassy little pixie.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-16-2014 22:32 PM
Water but Mr. Cincy has suggested an adult beverage. It was a long night around here; he may have the right idea.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 14:32 PM
I'm unlikely to pursue her since we are both mostly straight but I can attempt some persuasion.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 13:22 PM
Carrie and Kibbs- Hello! Is it just me or are the ladies a little underrepresented around here lately? FB- I'm closing in on 40 in August and my knees are behaving like they are 84. I'm coaching middle school track and apparently this body is protesting the hill runs and long jump demos. My knees have always had issues but this week has been unpleasant.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 13:04 PM
I love a good flash in the pan troll. Truly sorry to have missed that.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 13:03 PM
I cannot tell a lie, VA. I just saw that pic in the Stories Behind New Pics thread. I'm still recovering. You um, look real dandy. Nice work.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       04-16-2014 13:00 PM
Shirley Jackson's We Have Always Lived in the Castle I love the vaguely Southern Gothic vibe of Jackson's writing and I had never gotten around to this one. Super quick read.
What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?       04-16-2014 12:53 PM
Sexus! That tangle of bodies pic is fantastic! WOW! The Mr. snapped this one with an iPhone when I was being silly and telling him I was going to wear this shirt to brunch with his parents.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-16-2014 12:50 PM
The Den has reopened in my absence! How delightful! Can I get menu and/or a lap dance?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 12:41 PM
Make that four! Hiya, BT. I'm realizing that I sorta missed this cast of zany characters. What did I miss? Any new trolls? Any new hotties? What's the scoop?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 12:39 PM
Well, howdy fellas! A delight say hi to all three of you. SS- are you behaving? I am 100% certain Fun is not and Mr. Va is likely slyly getting his digs in here and there. Bad boys are so much fun.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 12:11 PM
Sometimes I like to blow into town just looking for some commotion. Or was it looking to blow someone named Commotion? I get so confused.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-19-2014 18:19 PM
Glorious, magnificent, splendid sun and 50 degree temps today. I didn't want to come inside but my feet were soaking wet from running through puddles. There are little shoots of green in garden and I opened the top of the car.
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-19-2014 18:11 PM
Sleeping IYCOHO: Sleeping position
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-18-2014 11:51 AM
ER doc If you could only have one breakfast food?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-13-2014 11:26 AM
HT: my weekend starts now and lasts through Monday. It is a lovely mix of good family time, grown-up time and responsibility. I rather wish we'd snuck off somewhere warm for the long weekend but que sera sera.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-11-2014 14:08 PM
We have been known to buy junky snow day rations. I think that's what my kids look forward to the most about a snow day. Doritos in jammies- what's not to love?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-11-2014 14:04 PM
I'm not a height queen.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-11-2014 14:03 PM
A link too short but I'm going to live with them for a while.
My Favorite Fucked-In Car
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Favorite Fucked-In Car       02-11-2014 13:59 PM
My Plymouth Sundance in high school and not since then. Mr. Cincy is still sulking because I wouldn't ask our driver to put up the privacy window during a 2.5 hour ride. I regret it. Limo sex would have been fun. <------ Never fucked in this one. The backseat is teeny. On it, yes. In it, no.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-11-2014 13:53 PM
HT: At long last, my new lighting fixtures are installed in the foyer. They are perfection.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-07-2014 16:46 PM
Oh, Carrie. That's terrible. I'm so awfully sorry for your whole family.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-06-2014 22:44 PM
Hmm. Roasted turnips? I adore turnips in pot pie and in Pad Thai (don't judge- it is delicious) but I never thought to roast them. EVO, salt and pepper? What's your secret?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-06-2014 14:50 PM
IMO any ice cream from a local shop is better than Haagen Daz. I've never been a national brand ice cream fan. (Except BlueBell- but even that isn't national.) (I'm apparently an ice cream brat.)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-06-2014 14:31 PM
Amer- I don't do Skyline or GoldStar. Cincinnati chili is disgusting. Its only redeeming quality is the fun I have ordering a four-way in public. Berries and fruits don't belong in ice cream.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-06-2014 12:12 PM
Mani/pedi with my daughter after school. She's got both a dance and debate this weekend and would like to look her best. Add on happy thought: she's more concerned about the debate than the dance.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-06-2014 12:09 PM
Oh, yes. The only thing better than coffee ice cream is coffee ice cream with toffee. I'll make a note of our shared interest.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-06-2014 10:55 AM
Coffee Coffee ice cream Ice cream, in general
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-05-2014 14:43 PM
Despite the bad weather , the upholstery company was able dispatch someone to clean the sofa after Diva Dog used it as a potty last night.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-05-2014 10:24 AM
Jay-Z would ask for a royalty.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-05-2014 10:09 AM
The plow guy is here. I just refilled his thermos of coffee. He's been out since 9:00 last night and won't be off until 7:00 tonight at least. We have ice-capped snow and the clearing is taking forever.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-05-2014 10:03 AM
Yup. Ninety nine problems and the bitch ain't one.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-04-2014 23:36 PM
A new magazine in the mail. Brussels sprouts. The snowy view from my bedroom window. A perfectly ripe pear. A messy mango.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       02-04-2014 23:33 PM
There is 1/8" of ice coating everything but that's not my bitch. The little dog is playing diva and refusing to step out doors. When I physically place him outside he just looks confused and refuses to move. I stayed out for twenty minutes with His Highness refusing to budge. Three minutes after I brought the little fucker inside he peed on the sofa while I was sitting on it. The big dog has been running and sliding and biting the snow and ice since 7:00. She loves it.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-04-2014 17:46 PM
I'm confused, BLT. I often am. Does the thread bug you because you feel the assembled simple pleasures are shallow? Or you are somehow bugged because you feel you are being seen as shallow? Please elaborate on your state of bugged.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-02-2014 19:26 PM
My 11 year old is "catering" our superbowl watching. So far we've had cocktail weenies in sweet and spicy sauce, popcorn with a variety of seasonings and some crazy beverages. She's making dinner now. I'm not allowed in the kitchen but it smells pretty good.
Happy Anniversary Linn
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Anniversary Linn       02-01-2014 10:45 AM
Well. I was all ready to snark after reading the title but then it was lovely. What a beautiful sentiment.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-31-2014 12:42 PM
Inscriptions in books in the used bookstore.
Twitter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Twitter       01-31-2014 12:39 PM
I parent a young teen who was counting down the days until she was old enough to get Facebook. It was exactly one week later when she abandoned her much coveted Facebook page and jumped ship for Twitter. Facebook has become the medium of parents and grandparents. Twitter and (increasingly less so) Instagram are what the kids are using. I have an account and have for years but I don't use it very much at all. I follow the teen and that's pretty much it. SLS tweets. Lord alone knows why?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       01-31-2014 12:31 PM
HT: This bowl of popcorn that is serving as my lunch. The evening out/in we have planned with our local favorite couple tonight. The very vanilla dinner party we are hosting tomorrow night
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-31-2014 12:24 PM
A brand new notebook and new pens (especially if they are not just black or blue). The giant message board our full length mirror has become since someone left a can of dry erase markers near it. Seat heaters. Man, I love a warm bottom in a cold car.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-30-2014 22:04 PM
Filet with a spicy crust, Peghey's lightening fast puns, craft cocktails with funny names, the two plastic rats that make the rounds of our house showing up where I least expect them.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-30-2014 18:07 PM
I'm a big fan of seeking out the small pleasures and celebrating them. My favorite people in the world are people who do this. Hot beverages on cold days. The way Fun_Ahoy pronounces school and cool. Silly umbrellas and salt and pepper sets. Matching bras and panties. Cotton candy. Lotions, soaps and air fresheners that smell like candy.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-28-2014 22:14 PM
Popcorn and toffee ice cream. It was a long day.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-28-2014 22:11 PM
Sixth grade. We all had our lunches in the classroom watching the coverage. We had followed the Teacher in Space curricula very closely. It was a rough day for our teachers.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-28-2014 22:09 PM
Sixth grade. We all had our lunches in the classroom watching the coverage. We had followed the Teacher in Space curricula very closely. It was a rough day for our teachers.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       01-28-2014 10:22 AM
Sed- You're not blocked according to my blocked list.;
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       01-28-2014 10:19 AM
Happy Birthday, Nicalicious. XOXOXO;
this site
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > this site       01-25-2014 23:32 PM
I don't mind a well-placed knot every now then especially when I've been naughty.;
Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitchfest 2014       01-24-2014 11:56 AM
Delta. That's the problem. I can't use accumumated points on airlines other than Delta and the assholes don't have the flights I want. Delta apparently hates it when one arrives in a country via one city butwishes to depart from another. Mrs. Cincy hates driving all the way across Ireland to accomodate the whims of Delta. We are an impasse and Delta will win but it makes me angry. Luckily it is a small country.;
Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitchfest 2014       01-23-2014 23:20 PM
How many hoops must bejumped through in order to redeem airline points from three sources for four tickets? Too many.;
this site
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > this site       01-23-2014 22:31 PM
I thought he was twisted not bent?;
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-23-2014 17:43 PM
BT's beans soaked in piss? Save it for gutter condoms.;
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       01-23-2014 13:30 PM
Only if you are very tall or she is very short.;
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-23-2014 13:28 PM
Please. It is the Periodick Table. ;
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       01-23-2014 13:27 PM
Counting the Magniums by Gutter (featuring Jz);
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-23-2014 13:21 PM
Does Jizzium appreviate to Jz? If so, can Beyonce get her own element, too?;
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-23-2014 13:16 PM
So, Mr. Va, you'd like Sarah and me to lay off the e-mails? Can we call you instead?;
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-22-2014 21:54 PM
Turkey cutlets, lentil salad, roasted cauliflower and there were were white potatoes in the produce delivery this week. I baked them, sliced them into chunks and tossed them with browned butter and shallots. The children were very excited (so was I) since I never buy them.;
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-22-2014 19:43 PM
There was a popular phrase 'round these parts a few years ago: Don't stick your dick in crazy.; Um, REALLY don't stick your dick in garbage. And keep your garbage dick away from me-Magnum or not.;
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-22-2014 17:04 PM
Good Heavens! Why would you pick up a condom (wrapped or not) from the gutter? ;
this site
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > this site       01-22-2014 17:02 PM
What would you have called it, Sed? Sex with near strangers at a club epitomizes fucking.;
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       01-20-2014 16:31 PM
I'm on a rare non-fiction spree. I've read some local history lately and I am wating impatiently for Mr. Cincy to finish up Bill Bryson's One Summer. He's a MUCH slower reader than I but the book was gifted to him so he got fist dibs. He's chuckling out loud and reading me passages but I want the whole deal.; I'm reading Tuck Everlasting with the children even though they are long past the age of needing to be read to.; ;
Oscar nominations just in. Who are your favorites?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Oscar nominations just in. Who are your favorites?       01-20-2014 16:26 PM
12 Years a Slave was incredibly well done. The casting/acting and production were flawless but the screenplay itself left a bit to be desired. My bet is on American Hustle which also has more commerical appeal (not that that counts for diddly.);
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       01-20-2014 16:21 PM
A morning sorting food donations with both kiddos and their friendsas our nod to the national day of service. I like this way of honoring MLK. ; Now an afternoon of research for our Ireland trip this spring and helping the small people clean their rooms. That last part doesn't belong in this thread.;
Tipples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Tipples       01-15-2014 09:41 AM
*course;
Tipples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Tipples       01-15-2014 09:38 AM
Of corse, darling. I'm always Columbia; it's perfect.;
Tipples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Tipples       01-14-2014 16:42 PM
BT-Are thinking of tippling in Florida or Italy? I'd like to be clear before my tipples and I angle for an invitation. ; Peg- We MUST get a Rocky Horror group together. ;
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       01-14-2014 16:39 PM
An afternoon at the salon has restored my red locks. I went brown for a while but I felt like a boring old lady. I picked the girls up from school and Miss 13 cheered "My wild mama is back!" I love that kid. Why doesn't red ever photograph well?;
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-13-2014 21:21 PM
Faux Pho or was it a Pho Pas? I winged the recipe a bit and realized at the last second that we had no nice noodles. Whole wheat angel hair subbed in nicely and it was decent- rich spcy broth and tons of veggies. ;
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-08-2014 21:52 PM
They still make Mellow Yellow?;
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-08-2014 21:52 PM
I just ate 1/2lb of brussels sprouts and a cup of ridiculously expensive, not very tasty, huge carbon footprint winter cherries. It was an odd dinner. The rest of the family had turkey cutlets, carrots and the few Brussels sprouts I did not hoover up before they could get some.;
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-07-2014 22:48 PM
She's dunking her nipples in chocolate in another thread but all you want is a cup of Swiss Miss?;
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       01-07-2014 22:46 PM
Naughty thoughts I have, Mr.Bridgetender. ;
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       01-07-2014 22:21 PM
I skipped a word but the cut and paste mess means I'm leaving it. My posts are like MadLibs anyway. Just fill in whatever word you want when I skip one. I t could be fun.;
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       01-07-2014 22:19 PM
It is more than a teeny tiny joy to you back in here, Ms.Peg. Welcome back, babycakes.;
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-06-2014 21:26 PM
That makes planning so tricky. Good luck.;