10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 6036
Last 100 Displayed

The elusive unicorn
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > The elusive unicorn       02-16-2018 18:16 PM
You would improve your chances by adding a couple of pictures of the male half, since a bi-sexual female will obviously be interacting with both of you(your fantasy) ....a SF probably isn’t going to immediately fall in lust with the lady’s cleavage and jump to meet you, all the while hoping that the male half doesn’t look like Uncle Fester. Mrs U
Unreliable men
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Unreliable men       02-16-2018 17:55 PM
That’s sweet to say Tig, but the flaky unreliable people can be found everywhere. MRs U
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       02-14-2018 23:31 PM
After a kind of hectic year without a serious dedication to my own health/fitness... I am back on track with a 30 - 45 minute gym workout {rotation of treadmill, bike, machines, weights} 3-4 days a week alternating other days with my yoga guru and 1 day of “rest”. Mrs U
Improve my profile
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Improve my profile       02-14-2018 23:25 PM
Agree. Suit picture is the best. Mrs U
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       02-14-2018 23:14 PM
Damn relatives.
What is your blood pressure?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What is your blood pressure?       02-14-2018 23:10 PM
O M G, my normal BP is usually 110/60 but I just took my blood pressure and it registered 147/90..... then I switched arms and took it again and it was 117/ 78. Mrs U
Unreliable men
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Unreliable men       02-14-2018 23:04 PM
Ah Sexxy, we had a SM from about an hour commute do that to us as well. He send a pic of an overturned car on I-40 claiming it happened on the way to meet us....but unbeknownst to him, I had clients in that area to see and was also traveling on that route home at appx the same time and saw no evidence of a wreck, wreckage or even the usual traffic jam. We just blocked him and went on to the next. Mrs U
The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       02-07-2018 00:13 AM
For those who’d enjoy not-quite-so-political news; Rejoice! Profile Review has created a new thread titled “NON-Political News of the Day”. See, there really is something for everybody (well almost everybody) Mrs U;-)
What is your blood pressure?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What is your blood pressure?       02-06-2018 01:14 AM
98/60 — which is kind of normal for me, but don’t ask about my cholesterol levels ;( Mrs U
Tastes During Sex?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Tastes During Sex?       02-03-2018 12:38 PM
Heard about pineapple, never heard anything about tootsie rolls though. Why don’t you put a tootsie roll to the test and report back whether it worked or not. I’d be curious to know. MsU
The State of the Union Address
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The State of the Union Address       02-01-2018 05:49 AM
I am ecstatic that the President's State of the Union address was so well received by all. This reinforces the reality that he will implement his full agenda over the next 7 years of his tenure. This is good. Uriah
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-22-2018 00:03 AM
The world belongs to the enthusiast who keeps cool. ~ William McFee
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-20-2018 23:31 PM
Mr U prepared grilled asparagus & greenbeans with Asian Ginger Tofu.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-19-2018 22:40 PM
Swoozie Kurtz
How to Identify a Hotwife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to Identify a Hotwife?       01-19-2018 15:06 PM
Sorry - there’s no universally known secret swinger identification code as alluded to in other places on the internet. In other words, if you read online or hear about black/blue/red rings on certain fingers, anklets, necklaces, pineapple emblems on the gate, a pineapple in the grocery cart or any other similar items identifying the person/home as a swinger type of person or home....it’s a myth. Outside of sites like this one or events, the most reliable way to know for sure if someone is into non-monogamy/hotwife is to engage them in a polite conversation. Mrs. U
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-19-2018 01:31 AM
it’s a heatwave....24 F
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-19-2018 01:27 AM
BF 1 “2018 Blizzard”. I bought a new sofa for my living room, to be delivered last week, I donated my old furniture to a local who who picked it up immediately. The night before D(elivery) Day — it snowed, iced and the furniture store was closed, then it snowed again. No sofa for a week! BF 2. My blender kind of exploded blueberries & other stuff everywhere while I was making a smoothie yesterday— made a big mess, and it’s not fixable either. HT: New sofa was finally delivered today. I went to home store and bought a shiny new blender, maybe I’ll remember to check for any spoons before I hit the power button. :-)
Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own       01-17-2018 23:45 PM
A man was having premature ejaculation problems so he went to the doctor. The doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself." That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol and ran home to his wife. That night the two were having sex and found themselves in the 69 position. The man felt the urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol. The next day he went back to the doctor who asked how it went. The man answered, "Not well. When I fired the pistol, my wife pooped on my face, bit three inches off my penis, and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air."
Here's to the President's good health!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Here's to the President's good health!       01-16-2018 18:19 PM
I am ecstatic that today's physical examination of the President reflects that he is in excellent health. That means he will be able to accomplish so many of the things that my like minded friends and me want to achieve over the next 7 years of his tenure. Uriah
First thing I notice about women.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > First thing I notice about women.       01-16-2018 08:28 AM
Ass. I like to visualize bending her over and guiding my dick into her pussy. Uriah
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-15-2018 00:18 AM
Wasn’t really expecting that.
The difference between swinging and the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The difference between swinging and the lifestyle       01-15-2018 00:14 AM
Wouldn’t it be fun to run into another swinger anywhere who might have read his posts here and believed it was good advice... Mrs U
South Jersey Ladies who love anal and cum swallowing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > South Jersey Ladies who love anal and cum swallowing       01-14-2018 23:46 PM
Analmaster, You will probably get more South Jersey responses by posting a “hot date” — see “Hot Date” section on left side of your SLS home screen. Mrs U
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-12-2018 20:28 PM
Melanie Hamilton
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-11-2018 09:11 AM
Mick Jagger
The difference between swinging and the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The difference between swinging and the lifestyle       01-10-2018 11:48 AM
Shameful indeed.....he seems to control alot of real estate. Shell
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       01-09-2018 23:51 PM
Denise LaSalle, legendary R&B singer
Women that want to try a gangbang in DMV
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Women that want to try a gangbang in DMV       01-08-2018 23:05 PM
Welcome back Starlynx! Obviously, we took your fantasy gang bang location of “DMV” literally as Dept of Motor Vehicles, not a particular geographic region. Mrs U
Crossdresser who is a dom
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Crossdresser who is a dom       01-08-2018 21:46 PM
Alt [dot] com or fetlife (dot) com is where you will find people with submissive fantasies.
Pictures with messy backgrounds
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pictures with messy backgrounds       01-08-2018 01:00 AM
Amused is not exactly the word I would use.. I can’t fathom why anybody would think that a picture showcasing their “sexy self” surrounded by: [sink full of dirty dishes, pile of dirty laudry on floor AND bed, nasty bathroom mirror, ring around the bathtub, any other scenes that belong on “Hoarders”] is enough to make women want to run right over for a sex date. I suppose hoarder types might be considered attractive to other hoarder types. Mrs U
profile improvment
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > profile improvment       01-08-2018 00:28 AM
Maybe you typed your profile on a phone screen, but most of your sentences don’t start with a Capital letter, the punctuation is erratic and needs to be polished up alot. Someone else in this forum gave statistics about the number of educators that are in the LS - spelling and grammer may not be important to some, but you should ‘t want to give people that reason to overlook your profile in favor of another. Please get rid of the pictures of your employee uniform...switch them out for another of you head to toe in a dress shirt /nice pants and another in a polo type shirt/nice jeans or shorts. SMILE in these pictures, nobody is tempted by an unsmiling face. Be sure that you are not repeating your comments in your profile......that makes people start snoring. Good luck. Mrs U
How to deal with sheer rudeness?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to deal with sheer rudeness?       01-07-2018 09:33 AM
A meet n greet is a wonderful opportunity to explore physical attraction and also to determine if some basic compatibility issue exists. Rudeness is an issue, if a hubby ever again exhibits symptoms of this behavior during a meet n greet, then definitely run the other way instead of to their bedroom.
Loves to fuck himw
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loves to fuck himw       01-07-2018 09:13 AM
BigM— I did not make the comment about 8 3/4 vs a felon, that was Magjoy. Mrs U
Untruth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Untruth       01-05-2018 23:04 PM
Regarding her alleged LIE, you have three options: 1) forgive her or maybe agree to disagree, but bury the hatchet and move on as a couple, 2) dump her ass and move on by yourself, or 3) do nothing but continue to complain. PS: is your wife aware of your fantasy to fuck 7 bi guys without any wives around.... (from another forum post he made) Mrs U
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-04-2018 22:22 PM
It’s been over freezing 1 day this week....and it ain’t today, temp is 18. Mrs U
How much moey dies the Post Office lose for every Amazon package it ships.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How much moey dies the Post Office lose for every Amazon package it ships.       01-04-2018 22:18 PM
Plenty of dudes’ package would look bigger if they’d lose the belly hanging over it.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-04-2018 22:14 PM
“Back on the Chain Gang” - Pretenders Mrs U [holiday break over] :(
Coworker
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coworker       01-04-2018 22:05 PM
JW where is Fokker...
Pictures of Women's Feet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Pictures of Women's Feet       01-04-2018 22:03 PM
1. Perhaps the lady’s sexy shoes are meant to attract the interest of another woman.... {unlike men, women generally DO notice a pair of enticing shoes} 2. Perhaps the intent is to attract the interest of an imaginative man {who notices the sexy feet/legs wearing the shoe} and is tempted by a mentalvision of said sexy legs/impressive heels thrown over his shoulder or wrapped around his back... Note: Once upon a time when we could select pictures to use with posts....It was fun to have a variety of photos of different body parts, costumes, shoes (PG had best shoes and Kibble the best outfits) but that was the old SLS and now is well, now. Mrs U
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       01-04-2018 19:19 PM
Me: Yoga Him: intervals
Coworker
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coworker       01-04-2018 18:09 PM
Even if you think you recognize a co-worker on this site, you should NOT contact her outside of SLS and probably not even through the SLS email either. It’s better to keep your sexual kinks away from the job....or haven’t you heard the news lately about sexual harassment In the workplace. Mrs U
Braces and blowjobs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Braces and blowjobs       01-03-2018 19:24 PM
This is just the way I’m wired...I think its best practice to simply decline a blow job offer from a lady with braces. There’s way more potential negatives than positives. Mr. Uriah
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-01-2018 18:01 PM
Sorry Fred, Michigan lost so I hope you don’t freeze your balls off while doing that polar bear thing. Mrs U
Curing upper body pain from working on a computer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Curing upper body pain from working on a computer.       12-31-2017 15:23 PM
I suppose it wouldn’t occur to him to reduce the amount of computer time to reduce his level of pain. MrsU
Curing upper body pain from working on a computer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Curing upper body pain from working on a computer.       12-30-2017 23:51 PM
Ha! Speak for yourself Sorillo. Mrs Uriah
Loves to fuck himw
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loves to fuck himw       12-30-2017 20:56 PM
Maury Povich gives lie detector tests on his show. Mrs U.
What is the differene between a Democat and a Communist?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What is the differene between a Democat and a Communist?       12-30-2017 07:56 AM
Years ago, the card carrying Communist candidates for office realized that they must change their moniker because most Americans would not vote for a Communist. They gradually took over the Democrat party, and it no longer contains lucid JFK types who still respect the Constitution. So. the Democrat Party of today is functionally the Communist Party by another name. Uriah ("No Bias, No Agenda, No Bull")
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       12-25-2017 15:59 PM
Wishing everybody a happy holiday season and wonderful new year! Peace.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays       12-25-2017 15:53 PM
A smile on one’s face and a joyous attitude during this time of year should be difficult for anyone to find offensive [with an exception or two] no matter which holiday greeting is being communicated.... So Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hannukah, Feliz Navidad! Happy New Year! If you don’t celebrate anything at all, then Happy Monday!!!
How much money will you save with Trump's tax cuts?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How much money will you save with Trump's tax cuts?       12-24-2017 10:11 AM
Q "So now you want to use taxes to influence behavior?" A: You mean like the now-repealed individual mandate? Uriah
How much money will you save with Trump's tax cuts?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How much money will you save with Trump's tax cuts?       12-24-2017 09:07 AM
We will save about $30,000 in 2018, which we plan to use to help fund a new hire in our growing business. In addition to having the requisite skills and work ethic, the successful candidate will have demonstrated that they have never voted for a liberal and that they support the next 7 years of President Trump. Uriah (the "Compassionate One")
Taboo role-play experience, is incest ok or not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Taboo role-play experience, is incest ok or not?       12-23-2017 03:35 AM
Incest as a fantasy is revolting to me. S
Sucess with a Gangbang
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Sucess with a Gangbang       12-23-2017 03:29 AM
If you want 4-5 to actually show up then you will need to invite about 10 guys. Mr U organized gb’s for several years and usually about 1/3 to 1/2 of the confirmed attendees often failed to show up. Mrs U
Unreliable men
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Unreliable men       12-23-2017 03:24 AM
We had one young guy that was quite happy to chat me up on Kik for a few days and after I told him to speak to Mr U about the when/where of the meet.....he canceled due to his self-professed anxiety over meeting new people and by the next day appears to have deleted his profile and vanished from SLS. I didn’t think we are that scary or hideous, but oh well... Mrs U
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-23-2017 03:10 AM
Last Night I Didn’t get to Sleep at All —- The 5th Dimension Mrs 7
Is it wrong?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Is it wrong?       12-23-2017 03:06 AM
He will probably be glad to cum back, at least until he finds another girlfriend of his own and dumps you again. Mrs U
Any advice?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Any advice?       12-21-2017 23:19 PM
Usually the goal is to have you screaming....hopefully in pleasure. ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-21-2017 23:13 PM
HT: got a break in rain and wrapped up holiday preparation. BF: flash flood watch for next 24 hours Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       12-21-2017 23:01 PM
In other Memphis news today....while everyone else was busy either cheering or bitching about confederate statues, the criminal element will continue to remind us...they don’t give a shit about history of any kind, unity, peace, community or much of anything except for themselves. A young mother’s car was carjacked while she was in process of loading her 2 children [one at a time]. The two year old toddler was already in the back car seat when the car was stolen and she was found unharmed a couple of hours afterward, seems that the carjacker(s) had an aversion to 2 year olds and dropped her off on someone’s front porch before ditching the car later in the day. Good thing that someone was home and found her, it’s a bit chilly. Mrs U.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       12-21-2017 22:36 PM
Television crews showed up In time for the 10:00 news last night to bring citizens of Memphis, this news. “After more than two years of fighting with the state of Tennessee, the Memphis City Council cast a unanimous vote on Wednesday night to remove two Confederate statues in city parks, and the statues came down the same night. The request to remove the statues of Nathan Bedford Forrest and former Confederate President Jefferson Davis in the two public parks has been an ongoing issue for more than two years and has been overruled by the state repeatedly because of a law called the Tennessee Heritage Protection Act. That 2013 law gives the Tennessee Historical Commission the power to essentially veto requests to remove historic landmarks, such as state memorials to the Confederacy. To circumvent the law, the City Council sold the two parks to a nonprofit, Memphis Greenspace, for $1,000 each. The nonprofit, which is owned/directed by a Shelby County Commissioner filed it’s its incorporation papers in October. In September, the City Council had passed a law that allows parks to be sold for less than their market value. According to the mayor’s office, the statue of Forrest came down at 9:01 p.m. The citizen effort to remove the two statues is known as Take ‘Em Down 901. A crowd chanted, “The people united will never be defeated.” The statue of Davis came down around 10:45 p.m., to the sound of locals singing “Hit the Road, Jack” and cheering, (according to NY Times) Memphis citizens had been pushing to have the statues taken down before April 4, 2018—the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s assassination in the city.” Oh yea, the non-profit director has said that the statues (currently being stored in a helicopter hanger) can be transferred to the Sons of the Confederate Veterans, Confederacy Museum, etc. As an added note, Nathan Forrest and Mrs Forrest are actually buried in the park where his statue was.....their descendants definitely won’t be happy when the non-profit tries to relocate the remains. Mrs U— reporting from Memphis.
The tax scam
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The tax scam       12-20-2017 16:27 PM
ATT just announced $1,000 bonuses to 200,000 employees and an increase in U.S. capital spending by $1 billion because of the new Tax Bill. Fifth Third Bancorp just announced an increase in its minimum hourly wage to $15 and $1,000 bonuses to 13,500 employees because of the new Tax Bill. Suck it up, Lefties, and get used to the next 7 years of President Donald Trump. Uriah (the "Prescient One")
Messages You Get on SLS .ridiculous, rude, obtuse, etc.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Messages You Get on SLS .ridiculous, rude, obtuse, etc.       12-19-2017 19:40 PM
We had a communication from a youngster this week who told me....that I was aging well. Mrs U.
Messages You Get on SLS .ridiculous, rude, obtuse, etc.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Messages You Get on SLS .ridiculous, rude, obtuse, etc.       12-19-2017 19:34 PM
Gee, I don’t recall ever getting many of those little poetic nuggets....just the occasional requests from foot fetishists wanting to cum in my shoes while I’m wearing them and the BDSM “expert” offering to do something to me with his “wand” that would have me screaming in orgasm in minutes. I assume the wand he referenced was the violet wand, but may he meant his dick... Mrs U
Women that want to try a gangbang in DMV
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Women that want to try a gangbang in DMV       12-19-2017 18:52 PM
that “just fucked hairdo” should be a fabulous look for the drivers license photo.
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-19-2017 18:33 PM
Somebody else will have to PAINT the town this NYE.
Al Frankin will never resign.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Al Frankin will never resign.       12-18-2017 16:47 PM
The commitment of comedian Al Franken to resign was conditioned on Roy Moore's election to the Senate. Since that did not occur, I agree that Funny Boy Franken will change his mind and keep his seat. Uriah
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-17-2017 21:05 PM
Veggie burger and lentils
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       12-17-2017 17:48 PM
HT: successful procedure recently improved my eyesight tremendously in one eye. Hoping that the next one will go as well. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Male being off limits
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Male being off limits       12-17-2017 15:39 PM
Sounds like your tag line should read “ We are a “hotwife” couple and hubby does not swing with other women” or maybe There is actually a forum poster with ShePlaysButHeDoesNot as their profile name, if I remember correctly she is the only one who actually plays while her husband does not. Perhaps you could email her for suggestions, if she doesn’t post an answer here soon. Mrs Uriah
Trump Frugality vs. Obama uncontrolled spending
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump Frugality vs. Obama uncontrolled spending       12-12-2017 14:01 PM
On Friday, the Trump administration released their annual report to Congress on White House Office Personnel. It includes the name, status, salary and position title of all 377 White House employees. The report also said that Trump decided not to take a dime of his salary, instead he donated it to an amazing cause! (see below). The report also showed that President Trump is far better at saving money than Obama was. The total annual White House salaries under trump are $35.8 million vs. $40.9 under Obama, a savings of $5.1 million. Here are some other key findings: There are 110 fewer employees on White House staff under Trump than under Obama at this point in their respective presidencies. Nineteen fewer staffers are dedicated to The First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS). Currently, there are five staffers dedicated to Melania Trump vs. 24 staffers who served Michelle Obama (FY2009). However, it's what the report said Trump did with this salary that has everyone talking. Instead of taking his salary, Trump donated all $400,000 to the Department of the Interior where it will be used for construction and repair needs at military cemeteries! AMAZING! It's so great to have a President who loves our brave military men and women so much! Oh, and where's the media coverage of this? Oh that's right, they don't cover anything good that the President does. NO, BUT WE WILL! PLEASE, PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ALL YOUR EMAIL PALS AND OTHERS! TOGETHER, WE'LL GET THE MESSAGE OUT. Uriah
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-08-2017 21:45 PM
You must not fight too often with one enemy or you will teach him all your art of war. — Napolean MsU
Non-playing attendees
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Non-playing attendees       12-07-2017 23:34 PM
We have absolutely no problems with getting naked at parties. However getting naked does not imply that we are willing to fuck anybody else just because they happen to be naked too....there is something called chemistry or desire that is required too. Mrs U
Wives and Hall Passes
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Wives and Hall Passes       12-06-2017 21:51 PM
full swap couples: 5% as full swap to me is both parties involved. I/We do sometimes play solo with couples if we are away from home in need of some fun. single males: are about 95% of any solo playtime I’ve indulged in since I’ve been with Mr. Uriah. single females: No interest in playing with SF alone, not unless they bring a warm dick to the party. unicorn hunting couples: No interest at all in unicorn hunting people Mrs Uriah
Insert Tagline Here
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Insert Tagline Here       12-02-2017 22:11 PM
“This is a first for us i want to surprise the wife today with another couple who wants in?” — - The above was spied on a local couple profile today— -sorry, but we gotta pass on that kind offer. Mrs U
Hunting/Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hunting/Guns       11-29-2017 11:38 AM
Just another reason I prefer Mr U to scout out the single males....I seldom get past my revulsion at the sight of dead animals/fish in photo ops to bother scrolling down to read content. Mrs u
I want to know who takes swinging serious?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I want to know who takes swinging serious?       11-28-2017 15:06 PM
No, but now I’ve got the Batman theme tune running through my head on repeat. MsU
When kids leave back to college
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > When kids leave back to college       11-27-2017 21:41 PM
Break is over, he had to return to college. Ms U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-27-2017 21:40 PM
Happy B’day Annie! Ms U
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       11-18-2017 00:08 AM
the puppet can watch....unless he wants to operate a camera or other battery operated devices, hand out baby wipes and maybe collect the used condim wrappers.
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       11-17-2017 00:18 AM
I’m getting in the mood for a another multiple guys fantasy of my own. Maybe if I’m really good, Santa will read my forum post and plan to surprise me one evening with a dozen. MsU
No smokers on profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No smokers on profile       11-17-2017 00:08 AM
Do you smoke after sex?
How often woman think about sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How often woman think about sex       11-15-2017 23:47 PM
1. How often would you like to have sex? LOL, whenever I want to 2. Can you "reach the big O" every time ? You have much to learn 3. Do you like the idea of swinging? Yes 4. How many men have you been with sexually? If you mean how many at the same time — 9 guys at my very first gang bang 5. do you consider oral sex--sex? Yes 6 Have you ever had a 3-way if so mostly WWM or MMW? Mostly with Males, however I’ve enjoyed several 3somes w/females too 7. are you married? Why....are you proposing????? 8. If you married would you like se see your hubby with another lady? I do enjoy seeing my guy play with a sexy lady from time to time. 9. had you rather have oral stimulation to completion then take care of your partners needs? Like I said you have lots to learn. We like the group thing, as in everyone involved plays in some way and has fun. The focus of fun may shift, but no one is left out. 10 lastly..Does size matter to you? Of course it does, I don’t like monster dick but I enjoy some positions that require a bit more than average length &/or girth to satisfy my needs. Ms Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       11-15-2017 23:34 PM
Probably a wasted effort on your part. Ms U
No smokers on profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No smokers on profile       11-15-2017 23:29 PM
Agree with VA.. Neither of us signed up on an adult site to cultivate “friendships” or “fuckships” based on anything other than sexual attraction. Unlike others, I don’t have to be your bestie buddy/hang out friend in order to fuck you....but I do have to feel chemistry/attraction to a person. It generally takes me less than 2 minutes of conversation to know if I’m going to bed somebody or have a drink and go back home. That being said, OT, neither of us are smokers, but smoking alone isnot exactly a deal breaker for sex, just something to consider along with the rest of the package. Kissing is on a case by case basis. Ms Uriah Ms Uriah
Pet Peeves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves       11-15-2017 23:05 PM
Pixie, either you ar talking about bitching to yourself or talking about another’s bitching maybe someone I had the good sense to block a long time ago. If it’s who I thnk it is, then Pixie’s pictures could end up somehere else in internat land. Just ask PG if you doubt me. My PP, people who feed trolls/spammers. Ms U
CageFuck (What forummer would you like to get in the cage with?)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFuck (What forummer would you like to get in the cage with?)       11-14-2017 22:08 PM
Fucking in a cage sounds a bit animalistic, I may be too tame for this game. Unless Mr. Leeza gets out of the shower sans towel.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       11-14-2017 10:32 AM
back to the news....which does happen to be about a gun. Law enforcement searched a lake about 50 miles away and guess what they found....the gun believed to be the weapon used to murder a former NBA player back in 2010. Someone must have given them a tip,
Do the neighbors ever get a show?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do the neighbors ever get a show?       11-12-2017 12:35 PM
We once helped a SM friend break in his new bed/new apt on the 2nd floor. While sm and I were busy fucking, someone pounded veryloudly on the door....Mr U was closest, put his pants on and answered the door. Apparently the neighborihood “kids” playing outside claimed that they could see us through the window blinds of the 2nd floor bedroom and it disturbed the parent enough to interrupt...... Surely neighbor figured out it was a 3some if one dude answers the door and another dude is elsewhere shouting “oh fuck yea baby.” Ms U
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       11-12-2017 12:15 PM
After his morning run, Mr U prepared omelettes for brunch.
What is the record for the number of identical messages sent out by a SM in a mass mailing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > What is the record for the number of identical messages sent out by a SM in a mass mailing?       11-12-2017 12:11 PM
Mr U wrote this OP. Copy/paste is the likely method of those mass mails extolling the attributes that would be a wonderful addition to any couple’s evening...blah blah blah. I’m much more linclined to check out the hot date section for travelers hosting a rooftop/hotel bar type meet up for the evening....but then I’m a sucker for the whole “sexy stranger picking me up in a bar” fantasy anyway. Ms U
Should I just stop swinging??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Should I just stop swinging??       11-12-2017 11:42 AM
You already know what you need to do, just do it....get it over with and start moving on. Ms Uriah
I want to know who takes swinging serious?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I want to know who takes swinging serious?       11-05-2017 20:34 PM
Many couples have kids, dogs, in-laws, jobs and a thing called a life and might have only 1 weekend or night a month available to play.... so yep, they’d probably like to plan ahead for a special night. If you find a couple’s interests/meeting requests too complicated or wierd, then you should follow your gut instincts and mve on to the next profile. Mrs U
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-05-2017 16:42 PM
BT, last night’s dinner for us was collard greens, steamed broccoli and asparagus w/some shrimp. Tonight it’s just me....I’m having soup/salad while U is out of town.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-02-2017 08:44 AM
They are ALL wacko jobs just committing murder and/or other acts of terrorism upon local citizensand as such are criminals deserving of whatever punishment applicable to those crimes in the jurisdiction they were committed in. The 1st Amendment grants religious freedom for the individual, it does not condone murder at all whether committed by a so-called religious zealot or thug. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-01-2017 18:04 PM
@Fokkers....fake news from facebook, say it aint so. Fake or not, the fucking first cuzzins humping loudly while hollering “ROLL TIDE” during Granny’s funeral is mre fun to read than the rest of this shit. shelly:-)
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       11-01-2017 09:24 AM
Often it’s the legs that end “up”
Unicorn woes. Advice?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Unicorn woes. Advice?       11-01-2017 09:19 AM
@JesseTom, Unless you care to be outed as swingers, I sugggest moving her out carefully since she knows where you live....your real names etc. Creatively speaking, something like your period started or better yet, tell her you and hubby aren’t so confortable with the whole swinging thing and y’all are gking to take a break. As soon as she’s gone, dlete the current profile and start over with anew profile name, pictures and new zip code. Just to be safer.. Mrs Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-01-2017 09:05 AM
This pair certainly have a unique way of showing their respect for departed Gramma.... “Bates, 31, and Bridges, 19, who are in fact close relatives, were apprehended by Talladega County Police after employees of the Talladega Funeral Home complained that the couple was having “loud sex,” “perturbing funeral services” as well as “scaring the guests.” Bates and Bridges, who were both attending the funeral ceremony of their grandmother with other family members, decided to skip away from the funeral ceremony and indulge in sexual activities only meters away. “We alerted Talladega police after several unsuccessful attempts to stop them from having sex on the property of the funeral home” explained Talladega Funeral Home employee, Jane Andrews.
Unicorn woes. Advice?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Unicorn woes. Advice?       10-31-2017 22:45 PM
Tips.... 1. Hotels are a great place for the first overnight play date with a stranger. You don’t want any bat shit crazy person getting pissed and showing up at your home later do you? 2. Personal cleanliness is important... in future check out the sight/odor of a vagina more closely while using a toy and remember showers are more fun when shared anyway, so start your date in the hot tub/shower 3. Hot sexy sane single women that “seriously” want to fuck aren’t sitting at home hugging a computer screen perusing sls profiles and chatting hours with couples and guys. More likely they are online checking out the parties and events to have some weekend fun.. leastways that what I did as a SF. 4. Listen to VA and get out of your house Mrs U
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       10-31-2017 21:31 PM
Definitely not passing :) Mrs U
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.