Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 1684
Last 100 Displayed

Funny Place Names
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Funny Place Names       12-27-2020 21:03 PM
Hot Coffee, MS Bald Knob, Tn
How many are on your block list?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > How many are on your block list?       12-13-2020 22:56 PM
Last time I counted it was about 86. Usually when a profile is blocked, they remain blocked.
Squirting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Squirting       12-13-2020 22:51 PM
Hi BT, I just dropped in. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. Xoxo
Squirting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Squirting       12-13-2020 22:05 PM
Same old discussion, nothing changed since last here. Msu
Dear Santa 2020
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Santa 2020       12-13-2020 21:43 PM
Well then.... Kibbie tell the big guy that I don’t personally need anything material but Merry Christmas anyway! Xoxo MrsU
2020 The Year In Review
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 The Year In Review       12-13-2020 21:27 PM
Awesome from 2020: a healthy beautiful new grandkid for me and business going very well for him. As for the rest of the year, well let’s just say that I am purposely staying up past midnight on New Years Eve to toast 2021 in but mainly to be damn sure 2020 is gone. MsU
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-16-2020 20:54 PM
When I worked in the legal field it wasn’t unusual to “pay in advance” for an expert witness’s testimony. In particular, the medical experts often demanded payment-in-full (non-refundable) up front for their appearance at deposition. HT: dropped two professional associations now operating as an “independent” in my field. BF: it’s all on me now. Mrs Uriah.
The Actor > Movie > Actor Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Actor > Movie > Actor Game       06-16-2020 19:55 PM
Home Alone
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       06-16-2020 19:53 PM
Indeed it is!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       06-14-2020 22:36 PM
fucking new friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Actor > Movie > Actor Game       06-14-2020 22:26 PM
Alan Oppenheimer
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Actor > Movie > Actor Game       06-12-2020 00:31 AM
Jamie Gertz Hello KJ!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Actor > Movie > Actor Game       06-07-2020 17:06 PM
Patrick Stewart
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Actor > Movie > Actor Game       06-06-2020 16:52 PM
john Corbett
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Actor > Movie > Actor Game       06-05-2020 20:32 PM
Bette Midler
On This Date In History
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On This Date In History       05-30-2020 17:05 PM
1911- Ray Harroun won the 1st Indy 500 at 74 miles per hour driving a Marmon Wasp.
On This Date In History
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On This Date In History       05-29-2020 01:45 AM
1996 - Jim & Susan McDougal were convicted of fraud in the Whitewater land deal.
Is Messaging broken for anyone else?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Is Messaging broken for anyone else?       05-19-2020 20:51 PM
I can only guess that you must have taken a break from this website because the “email system” of SLS in which the beloved yellow bird indicated that one had incoming mail is now extinct. SLS pulled the plug and switched to the glorious new messaging system apx a year ago, if not longer. The messaging system seems to be working here in TN anyway and on my Ipad. Ms Uriah
Dumb replies
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Dumb replies       05-18-2020 23:24 PM
I’ve received single male emails since 2007 on this site as a SF and then part of couple. Whenever any dumbass, profile ignoring, pictureless person messages our inbox, they can sit there unanswered til the cows come home or until we get tired of seeing them and hit delete . If anyone thinks its rude or impolite to ignore these type of unsolicited messages, they should get over it. This is only about mutual chemistry/attraction which is subjective anyway and a lack of interest on anyone’s part doesn’t have to be quantified with an explanation. (aka: no means no, no exception). A lack of response should be construed as a “not interested” and the sender should look elsewhere. Normally if I won’t respond to the message, I certainly wouldn’t waste my time playing games or ridiculing him either. Once in awhile, though a real dumbass comes along and Mr Uriah enjoys answering those emails. Ms Uriah
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-16-2020 16:00 PM
“So after the Murder Hornets does the Sharknado come before or after the flame throwing turtles? I want to plan accordingly. “ - a social media post. Mrs Uriah
Handjobs. A lost art!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Handjobs. A lost art!!       05-16-2020 00:02 AM
I use a combination of both hands with a bit of lips added to the mix. Mrs U
Long term SLS members, ZERO certs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Long term SLS members, ZERO certs       04-27-2020 00:11 AM
All the Uriah profile certs since 2013 have seen at least one (if not both) of us up close and naked. Any certs before 2013 were for Uriah (SM) and /or his gang bang group, trust me— the certing couples who drove/flew to Memphis to experience a gang bang organized specifically for them were definitely doing more than “meeting and greeting”.. *** When we as a couple are making a decision about potential fwb, we look at every aspect of a profile: written content, pictures or lack thereof, , the email/message and certs (if any).
What would be your first line message approach?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > What would be your first line message approach?       04-25-2020 17:38 PM
@OP, This is copy/pasted part of an email sent to us recently by a single male. This email garnered a positive response from us and when we are past the pandemic, he will be one of the gentlemen that we plan to meet. His email went like this: “ You have a very sexy profile, I must say. I’ve opened my pics for you and would appreciate if you would read my profile. If you are interested, I would love to meet for drinks if possible. Ah, yes I also love Colette’s...” This was an appealing email for a few reasons: (I) It was obvious that he actually read our profile (he referenced Colette’s, (that used to be in our profile); (II) He told us he had opened pictures, which is something we ask for in the profile (his pics are pretty hot too); (III) He didn’t immediately offer up his kick/other chat options (probably because in our profile we say we don’t like endless chatting/texting); (Iv) Last but certainly not least, it was brief, simple and to the point. Mr & Ms Uriah
#Winning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > #Winning       04-25-2020 01:57 AM
I do believe that the NCal transplant last seen in Vegas has been reinvented. Mrs Uriah
How horny are you? Scale of 1 to 10.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How horny are you? Scale of 1 to 10.       04-21-2020 17:22 PM
At this very moment my horniness level is somewhere around 6.4332, but I am sure it will increase as the evening goes on.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-20-2020 20:18 PM
They should have relocated the ‘coronavirus thread’ over to politics; it’s gotten ridiculous.
What do you perfer?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What do you perfer?       04-20-2020 19:03 PM
I like it nice and hard Ms U
Happy Thoughts 2020
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2020       04-19-2020 18:35 PM
Under Tools, Manage Homepage — we have it set up that the “mailbox” is the first page viewable when we sign in. Happy Thoughts: #1. Our favorite liquor store sells 80% alcohol hand sanitizer and offers curbside delivery. #2- learned gender of newest grandkid coming this fall — it’s a boy. MS U
Coronavirus Covid-19
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19       04-18-2020 00:47 AM
If only we still had the functionality of selecting which picture to accompany our post... Shelly
Gasoline, Meat and Toilet Paper
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Gasoline, Meat and Toilet Paper       04-18-2020 00:40 AM
GAS at Costco in this area is about $1.25 last week. MEAT is available, if you eat it (I don’t). TOILET PAPER /PAPER TOWELS. disappear rather quickly at Kroger/Walmart/Target according to social media however deliveries are made there several times a week and the early birds or somebody is getting it. However, I’m not concerned I always buy in bulk at Costco and had just gotten stocked up on all paper products just before the crazy hit. Shelly
Coronavirus Covid-19
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19       04-17-2020 23:36 PM
There’s already at least 4 threads in the Politics about corona virus and its related havoc, economic impact and probably a conspiracy theory or three. If you want to bitch about the politics of it, take your ass back to the politics forum— Sard is probably getting lonely over there. Shelly
First activity after confinement?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First activity after confinement?       04-17-2020 01:45 AM
BigS, what are you doing during confinement then, being celibate? For me: Non-sexual— first item is a toss up between hair trim (I’m already micro-trimming the bangs) or a pedicure. Sexual — It will still be awhile but definitely will need an extra pair of hands and hard cock (non-battery operated) in the near (hopefully safer) future and after my professional grooming needs are taken care of. Ms U
Coronavirus Covid-19
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19       04-16-2020 18:14 PM
This is Ms Uriah: (Getting up on my soapbox) Frankly several of you have posts throughout the general and the political forum I find revolting, disgusting and just plain inhuman. It takes a real piece of work to be publicly thankful and “not bothered at all” that a lethal virus with no cure is affecting areas where “liberals” live or where the GOP base is as evidenced by Wisconsin elections”. In general I believe people should be careful what they put out into the universe, Karma can be a real bitch. Getting down off soapbox. Ms Uriah.
Economic collapse? COVID melt-down syndrome.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Economic collapse? COVID melt-down syndrome.       04-16-2020 00:52 AM
Update 4/15 Worldwide - 2,064,115 confirmed cases, 137,020 deaths everywhere but Antartica (is anyone even there now?) United States — 639,055 confirmed cases 30,925 deaths since 2/29/20 (1st death in WA). Not 2 months either, its actually just 47 days. That averages out to 657 souls per day. Mrs Uriah :(
Disappointing 3-somes??
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Disappointing 3-somes??       04-16-2020 00:25 AM
As much as I love our toy collection, I just don’t care to play with someone else’s sex toys....it’s a matter of hygiene, and having been lied to about that very thing in the long long ago past. However, when a playmate’s dick has dwindled during couples play and after what I consider a proper blowjob doesn’t resurrect the erection, I’m usually happy to give him the opportunity to demonstrate his pussy eating skills cause I will have dick from my own partner when we leave. Ms U
Southern Illinois
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Southern Illinois       04-16-2020 00:10 AM
@Holly, SLS removed all hot dates and is not allowing any hot date postings until at least the end of this month due to Covid 19.
Friends Tabs
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Friends Tabs       04-16-2020 00:04 AM
So what’s next a LIKE button for profile pictures.... S
men watching their woman get fuck by another man
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > men watching their woman get fuck by another man       04-15-2020 14:55 PM
Yes, you should leave the excessive alcohol out of the scenario. When we meet with a local SM it’s usually at a nearby bar for a quick drink only and if we are all feeling it, we take take things back home. Sometimes I’ll ride back with our “date” and arrive first, while Mr. Uriah follows. He enjoys walking in the door to either seeing me giving a blow job in his favorite chair or overhearing the sounds of sex coming from the bedroom. Next, he’ll take a few minutes to fix his favorite scotch or a martini to sip while he listens. It’s not long though before he is joining us in the bedroom to actively participate in the fun. (Hint: I like to suck dick while being fucked). When the evening fun is over and the SM is gone, he is all about reclaiming his territory . :) Mrs U
What's the forest event or couple you'll do?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the forest event or couple you'll do?       04-14-2020 21:35 PM
@Kitten.... we’ve often enjoyed the forests and hiking trails during our travels too. Those wicked little escapades are way more fun for me than having sex with strangers. @6Z, Most STD’s are treatable and won’t kill you (unless you are dealing with HPV which has been linked to a variety of cancers in both men and women, sometimes fatal.). until yesterday, corona was just a virus causing me a great inconvenience in my business, however yesterday it hit really close to home. I have an old high school girlfriend that is a travel nurse currently working in a New Jersey medical facility on a covid 19 unit (btw, she and her sweet hubby spent several years in the lifestyle and hubby is actually a past playmate of mine). Anyway at the moment on her social media she is asking for prayers for the love of her life as he is currently in a hospital back home struggling to breathe and just 6 days ago, he had ZERO symptoms...no fever, no cough, no sneezing, no headache or fatigue. So until there’s a vaccine or proven antibody test confirming my immunity I’m playing it as safe as possible.. Besides, I’ve already done every single erotic adventure I ever set out to do and then some once my lifestyle adventures led me to Mr Uriah in 2012. No regrets. Ms Uriah
What's the forest event or couple you'll do?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the forest event or couple you'll do?       04-14-2020 20:39 PM
My name is S——- ...and this darn virus interfered with my annual birthday gb. The first thing that I really really want to do is oh about 6+ handsome studs with average + sized hard dicks over the course of a few hours. However, I’ve recently discovered I’m more of a germaphobe than I previously thought and sadly my gb days may be in the past. Mrs U
Anyone game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Anyone game?       04-13-2020 20:45 PM
Simple, as far as 3 couples go. Since I (female) like mfmm anyway, in the event the last 3 left in the game to fuck are the 3 husbands....I’d suck it up and dive back in to fuck all 3. S
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-11-2020 15:25 PM
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. -- Dolly Parton
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       04-11-2020 14:57 PM
Delicious Ms Uriah
Anyone game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Anyone game?       04-11-2020 14:55 PM
That's exactly our kind of game and 3 couples would make it more exciting
Split roast
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Split roast       04-09-2020 23:54 PM
Oh my, a girl can dream of the time when quarantines and social distancing is NOT the normal. Until that time, we are enjoying each other and our sizable toy collection. Mrs U
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-09-2020 23:48 PM
My favorite take-out from a local hole in wall place — hot tamales and the best gumbo!
Personal Coronavirus Stories
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Personal Coronavirus Stories       04-01-2020 01:55 AM
1. Former co-worker is in a Gulf Coast hospital, but stable 2. Current co-worker, her hubby and parents are in quarantine today after learning a friend they all dined with last week has tested positive. 3. My octogenarian uncle w/parkinsons is living in a nursing home where 6 residents/staff have tested positive this week. To my knowledge he is ok so far. @rabbit@Kitten. While I haven’t encountered that level of stupidity in person lately, the SLS inbox is overflowing with stupidity. Y’all stay safe! Shelly
Coronavirus Covid-19
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coronavirus Covid-19       04-01-2020 01:20 AM
Shelby County (Memphis metro area) TN has 428 cases, over 40% aged 21-40, 3 deaths ages 51-60. Today at the local health department’s afternoon press conference they revealed that the very first reported cases of the virus in the area was 2 people who travelled to New Orleans for MardiGras. There’s not yet a statewide mandatory shelter in place order, but the Memphis mayor and several surrounding cities last week issued executive orders for residents to stay home, follow social distancing as recommended by CDC and closed all non-essential businesses— including the movies, bowling, gyms, beauty, tanning, tattoos, massage, clothing etc and restricted restaurant/bar grills to curbside takeout or delivery only. We both work in what the federal gov consider “essential” industries. I am at home learning / transitioning my work so that even after this virus is in our rearview mirror and going forward I’ll be interacting with my clients via telephone/facetime/skype/internet. The Mister and his partner have their own individual office space much more than 6 feet apart. Sadly though, my home state a little bit to the south has a clueless idiot running it. MsU -shelly
Happy Thoughts 2020
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2020       03-26-2020 22:23 PM
HT: rain finally ended, other than the green pollen decorating the hood of my car....it was a beautiful spring day today!! S.
Our Culture and Institutions failing us
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Our Culture and Institutions failing us       03-20-2020 16:44 PM
They are setting up the drive through testing sites in several locations across TN, but a local physician took it upon herself to partner with a private national testing provider (Labcorp) and set up a drive through testing in her clinic’s back parking lot this week. @Sar, a medical professional has to order, administer the test/collect swabs etc and then submit the test to the private lab for processing. Takes about 3-4 business days I believe and the results are communicated back to the doctor/patient.....and also CDC or DOH if its a positive result. I have 0 idea about who the manufacturer of said test is. Check with your local office of a large diagnostic testing companies like Quest, Labcorp etc. Mrs Uriah. (I’m going back to the general forum now).
Professional >The Word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Professional >The Word       03-20-2020 16:07 PM
Doing good B! Even though I am socially distanced from all of my clients and potential clients for the foreseeable future, I am connected via internet and telephone. Yall stay safe in the Gulf south! XOXO
Professional >The Word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Professional >The Word       03-20-2020 15:53 PM
Maybe a profile update is in order, something along the lines of: “Busy professional types by day and slutty amateur porn stars by nights/weekends” Well except for the times we like to bring the sexy side of things to office; fun times on the infamous brown couch, pussy buffet on the desk, the conference room table...I’m getting horny now, I may have to drop in at the Mr’s office for a little afternoon delight. Mrs Uriah. Xoxo
How are you today is NOT a successful opening line gents
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > How are you today is NOT a successful opening line gents       03-20-2020 15:06 PM
I usually reply to those questions with just one word, something like - “great” I don’t inquire as to how they are doing either.
2020 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2020 Bitch of the Day       01-13-2020 20:18 PM
“Honorary pallbearers” given special recognition but not required to physically carry the coffin. I’ve seen this done in similar circumstances to what you describe.... S
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       01-11-2020 20:58 PM
Well that settles it for me, if 8inch cable gave a negative review of a movie, then I will have go see it for myself. Mrs Uriah.
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-02-2020 19:55 PM
I love being picked up in a hotel bar by a “traveling businessman”
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-02-2020 19:35 PM
Mr U fixed wilted spinach salad with chopped apples and nuts.
So what do YOU do when you get contacted by someone who doesn't know they need profile help?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > So what do YOU do when you get contacted by someone who doesn't know they need profile help?       12-09-2019 17:36 PM
Obviously if the profile content is lacking — I only have pictures (if any) and certs (if any) to make some decision about whether we want to explore nudity with them. I’m not likely to offer unsolicited advice...unless its to suggest that they add their own pictures before requesting access to ours.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-27-2019 22:14 PM
HT: family, friends, life, joy and laughter this Thanksgiving BT: a bitch of a sinus/cold issue still hanging on for past 3 weeks interfering with my playtime with newest grand [and adult play too:( ] Mrs U
In Toronto for the night (11/14) looking to meet up with a nice couple
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > In Toronto for the night (11/14) looking to meet up with a nice couple       11-14-2019 15:30 PM
You will get more viewers for this post by clicking on the link called “HOT DATE” on the left side of the screen. Post a hot date for the evening ....do it quickly, cause they do have to be “approved” by website and it might take a minute. Good luck!
Soft Swap is Dying
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Soft Swap is Dying       11-02-2019 23:30 PM
How about a blow job instead ; )
How to be a successful SM in the Lifestyle
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > How to be a successful SM in the Lifestyle       10-13-2019 21:39 PM
Something in this thread reminds me of a single guy I met a few years ago. He referenced his “ 8 inches” a few times in his emails but when I finally saw him at least 4 inches was hiding under the FUPA. {His pictures were not current either}. That’s one reason I like to see current dick pictures before I meet someone. Ms U
Topic loved, single men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Topic loved, single men       10-11-2019 16:23 PM
Hmm....guessing he meant topic ‘locked’ in lieu of ‘loved’. Eh, oh well I liked SM’s so much I actually kept one of them for my longterm use and I absolutely love it when he invites an extra male friend over for fun. S
What everyone doing for Halloween?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What everyone doing for Halloween?       09-18-2019 22:25 PM
Hmmm, if I’m in town I might make an appearance at the local club’s costume party. I’m thinking about dressing up as the “Bride of Chucky” Mrs U
The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       09-15-2019 20:31 PM
Two of my girlfriends drive for Uber & Lyft on the weekends and after their day job during the week. They need to supplement their income do it solely because of their ability to schedule their driving hours around their kids school, sports and visitation with their other parent. They will not welcome being ‘promoted’ to an employee if that legislation is passed here. Mrs U
The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       09-10-2019 20:20 PM
North Carolina officials have arrested a woman accused of cutting off her husband’s penis. J Frabutt, 61, told deputies that his wife, 56-year-old V Frabutt, tied him up and attacked him with a knife Tuesday morning, according to a Carteret County Sheriff’s Office news release. She’s being charged with kidnapping and malicious castration. The severed penis was located, put on ice and delivered to medical personnel. Mrs Uriah
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       08-30-2019 21:07 PM
Valerie Harper {Rhoda from Mary Tyler Moore)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       08-03-2019 23:04 PM
HT: welcomed grand #5 earlier this week: a healthy beautiful baby girl BF: I had give up my cuddly little bundle of joy and return to work. :( MrsU
I love watching other guys fuck my wife!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I love watching other guys fuck my wife!       07-20-2019 20:01 PM
Mrs Uriah loves to fuck multiple men. So we are continually meeting single males in search of those who can get it up, keep it up and help me in keeping her happy. It’s that simple. Mr Uriah
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-16-2019 00:45 AM
Not too STALE for a self-proclaimed genuine blue gumby..
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-12-2019 23:08 PM
Just wondering if BT has a pair of THIGH high galoshes if the waters rise above his ankles.
SLS KILLED email? WTF!?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS KILLED email? WTF!?       07-03-2019 19:16 PM
There is a bright side after all for those of us who are really looking more for sport fucking and and not so much of the I wanna be your best friend then lets see if we click between the sheets. I’m gonna amend the profile to read that we are only interested in those sexy males who can capture my interest in 250 characters or less.. They will need a great profile and pictures behind that tweet (scuse me IM) to convince us that I should get naked with them..... That’s the whole idea isn’t it behind this change in communication options, less is more...right. Mrs Uriah
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       06-30-2019 12:51 PM
Courtesy of Lewddude from the killed email thread... “BRING BACK THE BIRD! The Bird was one of the most beloved, unique, and innovative aspects of this site. Clearly, he was the hardest working member of the staff- faithfully flapping his wings, delivering salacious content to our mailboxes for over 10 years! The BIRD allowed us to fully express ourselves eloquently to others via MAIL. It is sad and disheartening the way his contributions were overlooked and taken for granted by his leadership. This hard-working senior set a great work ethic for his colleagues and was one of a dying breed. The BIRD was clearly undermined and overthrown by a jealous team of pussy-starved Millennial techno geeks. I am filing an EOE complaint for Age Discrimination with the Department of Labor, appealing to PETA, and launching a petition to BRING BACK THE BIRD!!!‘
SLS KILLED email? WTF!?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS KILLED email? WTF!?       06-30-2019 01:14 AM
Actually I just learned that emojis are currently working in the messaging area of this site, just not in here. :-) Good night everybody! Xoxo
SLS KILLED email? WTF!?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS KILLED email? WTF!?       06-30-2019 00:40 AM
Andrew are you a MORON or simply illiterate? This is Mrs Uriah (Psst, I signed my previous post with my own nickname). If I’d the capability to stick different images with my post it wouldn’t matter if I signed or not. You are right about one thing though. Robin’s tits look way better than your mug. I’d suggest posting pictures of your weapons in lieu of your mugshot for your personal posts. Cheers! Have a crappy night! Mrs Uriah aka Shelly
BRING BACK THE BIRD!!!
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > BRING BACK THE BIRD!!!       06-30-2019 00:25 AM
Indeed! Our previous email history was wiped out too Lewd Dude. I remember name but not digits.. Talk soon Mrs Uriah
SLS KILLED email? WTF!?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS KILLED email? WTF!?       06-30-2019 00:13 AM
Bahahaha!! ?????????? AndrewRobin in a customer service position at SLS.......sure, man how about adding that damn ‘LIKE” button feature for forum posts and we absolutely must have the ability to insert EMOJI’s into these messages. Also do you think you can resurrect the ability to attach pics to our forum posts, I might post again if it were actually fun. Shelly??
Why isn't Messenger working and how do you get a hold of text support
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why isn't Messenger working and how do you get a hold of text support       06-30-2019 00:02 AM
TEXT support? That is a good one..now if only emojis would work on forum posts. Mrs Uriah
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-29-2019 23:55 PM
Harper Lee
Profile review
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Profile review       06-21-2019 18:36 PM
I like the profile content. When it comes to the pictures, I suggest a sexy photo shoot fantasy acted out by the two of you. Use a neutral colored background without any distracting things in view of the camera [laundry baskets, dishes in sink, etc. ] Have the horny photographer {hubby} take pics of the model (wife) wearing those orange undies and high heels bent over the bed or with one foot propped up on a chair or other poses and let the assets be prominently displayed. Change up the photographic wardrobe with a couple different lacy silky bits of underwear and take lots of pictures. Pick the best couple and put them in your private photo gallery. Pick the best one and crop faces out for your public gallery. Good luck Mrs U
Why so personal?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Why so personal?       06-20-2019 19:24 PM
We concur with R & S and Jinx/Minx on this matter. Over the years we’ve met alot of people, formed longtime friendships with several but the vast majority of our playdates are not ever going to be on Mrs Uriah’s other social media accounts. Uriah
Newbie: What is Considered Evidence of the best Test to People in the Lifestyle?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Newbie: What is Considered Evidence of the best Test to People in the Lifestyle?       06-07-2019 00:00 AM
@ReliableBull, if you don’t want to involve your own physician, you can obtain std testing at Planned Parenthood clinics or your local health department. If you want discretion then there are a couple of STD testing companies offering online registration and payment for the screening panels you desire and they will direct you to a local lab near you such as Quest or Labcorp to have the actual testing done and your results will be available on your portal when finished. Personally, I’d do the last one and just print out a copy of your results to have if you want to share. Mrs Uriah
married and looking
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > married and looking       06-01-2019 00:00 AM
RobinM — we too are open to playtime with a half of a couple (lots of pilots and other business travelers come through Memphis). However, I would not be interested in meeting a Husband from a profile that only has public pictures of a wife that no longer plays. Mrs Uriah
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-29-2019 01:05 AM
I noticed it as well yesterday when a SM forum poster from WA had a very sexy lady in a red dress for his default picture. About 4 years ago the site experienced an issue of some sort that resulted in 2 of my “personal” gallery photos being unassigned to a gallery and ending up as viewable to the general public, I was unable to delete the pics at the time. It’s about time to consider removing the identifying pictures
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-27-2019 19:25 PM
So there is a green banner when I just logged in asking lifetime member to re rate millions of public pics for the launch of the mobile app and when I click on the link it says "access has been removed due to lack of accuracy rating the pictures” I’ve been on forum vacation for a while now but noticed the above message and my result was the same as Scamp’s. WTF, the URIAH profile has always only been able to view photos for “PERSONAL GALLERIES” which would never be considered for default viewing in the app. I question the whole “accuracy” thing anyway.....but whatever, those millions of photographs can sit in the que waiting to be rated while I enjoy my summer and welcome my newest grand to the world in a few weeks. Y’all have fun! MsUriah
Is it wrong that we don't want to know you too personally before you make love to my wife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Is it wrong that we don't want to know you too personally before you make love to my wife?       05-27-2019 18:21 PM
Someone below mentioned clubs. Take your sexy wife on vacation to Vegas and show her off in one of the clubs there. If some well hung stud catches her fancy /meets your criteria and manages to seduce her into those earth shattering orgasms you want her to experience, then what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. In a club environment, there’s time for firtation and some conversation.....if the guy starts to bore you, excuse yourself and go find another guy. Mrs U
Where their man cums with another woman
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Where their man cums with another woman       05-03-2019 21:54 PM
in the condom.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-24-2019 23:29 PM
HT: great holiday weekend with kiddos finding eggs and chocolates. BF: none really, I was busy elsewhere and didn’t even notice the techie issues or site crashing that Sorillo mentioned.
Are clubs newbie friendly?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Are clubs newbie friendly?       04-13-2019 16:40 PM
At the Memphis club, literally anything goes in the play rooms upstairs as long as it’s between consenting adults who are respectful of the club’s rules and other patrons. Upstairs you can get naked, have sex with your partner only or with others that feel a mutual attraction for you guys. For your first time and depending on your comfort level you may want to simply go upstairs to a smaller room and shut the door/curtain and have sex with each other only. If you enjoy that, wander on down the hallway to the more open rooms and observe what others are doing (it can be anything from oral, soft or a “puppy pile”) and see how you feel about playing in front of others and eventually with another/others. Downstairs is more for socializing, flirtations, kissing/groping on the dance floor, music, partaking of the snack foods and there used to be a pool table. S
What's your biggest kink/taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       04-12-2019 21:23 PM
We are down for DVP, just no into the whole creampie thing. In fact we are going to be out and about tomorrow and open for some fun? Let us know.
Are clubs newbie friendly?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Are clubs newbie friendly?       04-12-2019 21:15 PM
Genesis is only open on Saturday night, Single Males are allowed to pay a higher price and gain entrance to the club. Unless the rules have changed in the past year though Single Males are asked to stay downstairs where the Bar/Dance/socializing areas are....they are now allowed to just roam around upstairs in the play areas unless they are accompanied by a couple or a lady. There’s a garden variety of people who go there. We know the owners and also can recommend a SM profile of one of our long-time friends who often tends bar there and is well known for his hospitality to newbies and networking abilities. Email us if you’d like more info. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-12-2019 00:57 AM
HT and BT rolled into one: I have a new gig added to my resume as of March 1. Thanks to management being at convention, a crabby new female team member was paired with me today for training in the field. Thanks to her mercurial mood shifts this morning I eliminated our afternoon session and worked from home, got caught up on all my pending business files = $$ in the bank next week.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-07-2019 21:26 PM
Condolences for your loss BT.. S
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-07-2019 21:12 PM
Pat Sajak
Convincing Her?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Convincing Her?       04-04-2019 21:44 PM
If you haven’t gotten her on board in the 12 years since your profile was initially created on SLS, odds are not in your favor. MsU
did we miss something?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > did we miss something?       03-27-2019 01:37 AM
You need to be a tad more direct. If you met, you liked and you wanted further contact - you will need to ask for contact information (inquire who their online persona is and clarify which website they may belong to). OR, you can take a page out of our book—- when at an event/party and you make a sizzling connection, ask them if they would be comfortable taking things to a more private setting now or if they prefer scheduling another time to have a playdate. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-14-2019 22:04 PM
to succeed in life you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. — Reba
Pet Peeves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves       03-14-2019 18:57 PM
PP: I always read the hot date postings and today I observed one from a visiting SM profile that does have a recent cert and a couple of pictures BUT - when I scrolled down to read his profile he devoted a grand total of FOUR (4) lines to his description and what he’s looking for and he devoted EIGHT (8) lines to the Sydney University warning, privacy, legal action mumbo jumbo. Ms U
Aging and assistive devices.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Aging and assistive devices.       03-08-2019 10:01 AM
So far it’s only visual aids: reading glasses / lens.
2019 Bitch of The Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2019 Bitch of The Day       03-05-2019 20:50 PM
Ok...the swing I’ve had for 8 years broke tonight while I was fucking the Mrs. One of the solid metal connectors snapped, causing her to hit the floor on right butt cheek and bite her lip while I was left holding my dick in hand along with the other swing strap. As a veteran of bicycle wipeouts I knew that she had to be immobilized and with ice on before the pain kicked in. This serves as a reminder that they only last a certain amount of time, especially if used as frequently as ours was. Plus it solves the dilemma of what to get Mrs U for her birthday next week. Mr Uriah
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.