Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 5449
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-03-2016 00:40 AM
Sending the lovely K some virtual ((((hugs)))) and get well wishes! S
My Location what I'm doing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > My Location what I'm doing.       12-03-2016 00:18 AM
Be very careful divulging location details.....you just never know what freaky strange person may be reading and decide to check you out in person. Mrs U
Trump is already getting results
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump is already getting results       12-01-2016 14:47 PM
My repeat of a previous post in this thread is for the benefit of tbrmskss..... "I sure as hell hope that Carrier did indeed get some tax breaks to keep jobs in the US---maybe that will help liberals understand why the highest corporate income tax in the world is not good for our economy. Uriah "
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump is already getting results       12-01-2016 11:37 AM
On June 1, 2016, Barack Obama held a town hall event on PBS News Hour. During the question and answers period Barack Obama mocked Donald Trump for wanting to keep Carrier jobs in the United States. Carrier employee Eric Cottonham asked Obama about his job in Indiana. Barack Obama mocked Trump, “He just says, ‘Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer" Uriah comment: Because he knows how to get things done, Mr. Soon-to-Be-Former President.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump is already getting results       11-30-2016 17:24 PM
Having fallen to a 3-month low in October, Conference Board Consumer Confidence soared to 107.1 in November post-Trump - the highest since July 2007. This confirms Gallup's survey which saw economic confidence at its highest level since before Lehman, swinging positive post-Trump after being almost uniformly negative since Obama's election. Americans haven't been much more confident than this in decades... (though notably, while plan to buy a home or major appliance gained, plans to buy a car dropped) And this confirms Gallup's survey results...Americans expressed more positivity about the U.S. economy last week than they have at any other time during the nine years that Gallup has been tracking the U.S. Economic Confidence Index. So, there you have it---- Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump is already getting results       11-30-2016 09:40 AM
I sure as hell hope that Carrier did indeed get some tax breaks to keep jobs in the US---maybe that will help liberals understand why the highest corporate income tax in the world is not good for our economy. Uriah
Do Cert's have to be postive?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do Cert's have to be postive?       11-30-2016 00:29 AM
Oh wow, blast from the past... roflmao!! how could I ever forget the honor Brokejaw bestowed upon me and others on his last rant through here... Dude put my name on his list of "forum women he woukdn't fuck. He didn't like my public boobies photo. I was devastated, of course. S:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump is already getting results       11-29-2016 08:00 AM
The post-election market rally can be attributed to President-elect Donald Trump 's vows coming to fruition, CNBC's Jim Cramer said Monday. "This is a remarkable rally because it's based on everything that this guy says — like anything that Trump said is going to come true." Cramer said on " Squawk on the Street ." "And I think that's because people just feel like the Republican Party's going to fall in line." Major U.S. equity indexes have spiked since Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton in the Nov. 8 election. The Russell 2000 has notched its longest daily winning streak since 1996. Cramer said some economist predict the Trump rally won't last much longer — but he took a more optimistic view, saying economists need a more solid reason for why it won't last. "Everybody said two things. One is, this Trump rally can't last. And second, when I ask why not, they say, I don't know. It can't last," he said. "You need something which says it can't last because of 'X.'" So, there you have it---Uriah
Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       11-28-2016 09:52 AM
Time magazine said Donald Trump's election has climate change negotiators down, but not out, and has "cast a long shadow over progress made at" the United Nations climate conference held earlier this month in Morocco. Seems the alarmist community is still stuck in the denial phase of the five stages of grief. The negotiators' denial is not their attempt to pretend that Trump didn't win, a road that some on the left have taken. It is more deeply rooted in the fact that their predictions of disaster have not materialized. They have tried for decades to frighten everyone on the planet and all this time later, few are scared because they see the gaping holes in the narrative, the miserably failed forecasts, the glaring lack of evidence and the garbage dump of lies. Yet the activists continue to behave and screech as if the world is on the brink and there are only days left to save it. Average Westerners simply trying to live their lives honestly and work hard for their families aren't moved by the braying. They see insane proposals, such as the one from Oxford University that suggests foods should be priced according to their climate impacts, and shake their heads as if their loony uncle living in the room over the garage is talking to Moses again. But it's more than that, isn't it? It seems we are watching the psychological breakdown of a segment of the Western population that is desperately trying control other people and greedily snatch the world's economic levers, and employing harsh scare tactics in its effort to achieve these goals. Let's not even pretend that this group cares about the environment. The international Paris agreement that President Obama unilaterally signed on to without input from Congress, the agreement that the alarmist community has declared to be absolutely vital to putting off climate change, would do little to stop projected warming into the next century. Uriah
Expert: US Has 'Sloppiest' Election System; 'Massive Fraud' in NC
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Expert: US Has 'Sloppiest' Election System; 'Massive Fraud' in NC       11-28-2016 08:32 AM
There is only one reason against voter ID laws, and it is illegitimate--- such laws make it more difficult for illegals and dead people to vote, and it prevents voting more than once in the same election. Uriah
Secretary of education - DeVos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Secretary of education - DeVos       11-25-2016 10:52 AM
Betsy DeVos supports Common Core and is weak on restoring education to localities. You can't get any more leftist than that. I hope the President does not make any more commie picks. Instead of picking this lefty, he should commence the process of eliminating the Department of Education. Uriah (the "Moderate One")
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-24-2016 00:23 AM
You Dropped A Bomb on Me -- Gap Band
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-24-2016 00:06 AM
wine
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       11-23-2016 23:52 PM
not at home
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       11-23-2016 23:51 PM
clarigation
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       11-23-2016 22:57 PM
He revives fairly quickly.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       11-23-2016 22:36 PM
Mammal.
Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing       11-23-2016 20:42 PM
With a parent rotating between hospital and swing bed/rehab for the past 10 days and grands out of school for holiday this week, my schedule has been totally haywire but I told everybody I planned to sleep in this morning--- until the doorbell rang at 7:30 -- a dude was there for the annual termite inspection I didn't know about. So much for catchup zzzz's Mrs U
MARKET PERFORMANCE
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > MARKET PERFORMANCE       11-22-2016 10:20 AM
I have the same feeling of optimism that I experienced after Reagan's election in 1980..... Uriah
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-22-2016 00:10 AM
FBF: hospital food sucks, always has always will. mrsU
I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > I have a weakness (soft-spot) for       11-22-2016 00:00 AM
<---------this chest mrs U
does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?       11-21-2016 18:38 PM
"I always thought the Tao of Pooh was "Shit happens"" Sigh,....sometimes explosive shit happens and overflows diapers. Mrs U (aka Grammie)
Thanksgiving 2016 - What do you have to be thankful for this year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thanksgiving 2016 - What do you have to be thankful for this year.       11-21-2016 17:43 PM
After reading Fun_Ahoy's post...I am thankful I exercised my block privilege earlier this year. If I want to read political stuff, I'll wander over to politics. I am also very thankful for wonderful children, grandchildren and the rest of the extended crazy family members we are both 'blessed' with. Mrs U
Retraction of Cert's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Retraction of Cert's       11-21-2016 17:29 PM
I'm fucking Switzerland when it comes to most of the typical forum bullshit that goes on. People are here voluntarily (or at least half the pair is) and have certain rights when it comes to speech/opinions. However this privately owned site also has some rules about behavior within it's forums. Copy/pasted from Open Forum Rules # 3 & #4. : ""3) If you have a conflict with someone, try to deal with it privately, one on one with the person, or report the issue to us. Taking it public is not right. Enlisting the help of your friends is not right. If you just cannot get along with someone, you can always use the forum block feature so that you will no longer see any posts by that member. 4) What happens off SLS stays off SLS! Please don't bring outside problems into our site! We can't do anything about what someone did to you outside this site. We don't want to hear about it or see it posted anywhere on the site."" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ The way I understand the rules, it's perfectly alright to seek the advice/opinions of other members of the community about a matter as long as you aren't publicly naming profile names or describing the problem in a manner that someone of average intelligence can figure out by reading your profile and prior forum posts. BTW, as you can tell from the political forums -- multiple levels of intelligence and idiocy post and read the forum threads quite regularly. Mrs U
Why on earth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Why on earth       11-19-2016 23:09 PM
Sex is easy, people are complicated. Mrs. U
Retraction of Cert's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Retraction of Cert's       11-17-2016 22:35 PM
That's why many people don't give/acknowledge certs. Sometimes when an issue develops or unbecoming behavior is displayed by a swinger with a "glowing" cert or two, some may question the sanity/character of the swingers who wrote the glowing cert...and judge them too. ms U
Tinder
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Tinder       11-17-2016 21:57 PM
No, we've not used tinder or craigslist either. I think your profile is fine, ours used to have similar language. Now we keep it simple with a blanket statement like "no pictures=no interest" and just ignore or delete email from those who disregard our preferences. mrsU
Secrets Hideaway Resort Hotel/Condo units for sale
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Secrets Hideaway Resort Hotel/Condo units for sale       11-17-2016 21:02 PM
I'm only interested in beachfront.....playroom optional. :) mrs U
Do your friends and family know you swing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do your friends and family know you swing?       11-17-2016 19:52 PM
Only the (what I thought were vanilla) friends I've encountered while naked at a party or two.
THE DREDDED WALL
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > THE DREDDED WALL       11-17-2016 18:01 PM
I can't wait to see the process which I hope the Trump Administration undertakes against Mayors DeBlasio, Emanuel and other leaders of "Sanctuary Cities". At the least, it should include: 1. Civil suit against them personally for intentional interference with the administration of Federal Immigration law; 2. Summary Judgment in favor of the United States; and 3. Legal and equitable relief that is appropriate to protect the interests of the law abiding residents of their cities. The Federal funding reallocated from these cities and then be applied to building the Wall. Uriah
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       11-16-2016 08:07 AM
election is over...
Weekend Wall-Building Before Tuesday's National Eleaction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Weekend Wall-Building Before Tuesday's National Eleaction       11-15-2016 12:27 PM
A leaked internal memo from Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign says that fencing at the US-Mexico border could help cut down on illegal immigration. The memo, which was made public by anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks, is dated September 7, 2008 and contains a list of immigration promises and proposals. One of Obama’s “core goals,” according to the memo: “Preserve the integrity of our borders to reduce illegal immigration.” A section titled “Fencing,” says Obama “Supports physical fencing along border under very specific circumstances, where it makes sense as a matter of security and to act as a deterrent to unsafe undocumented entry.” “Additional fencing on the border is not a comprehensive solution, but it sometimes helps deter people from taking the risk of entering illegally,” the memo states. The memo also says that Obama “Believes fencing should be built where necessary and agreed to in coordination with local governments, Indian tribes and done in an environmentally sensitive manner.” "Build that Wall! Build that Wall! Build that Wall!" Uriah
Political Challenge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political Challenge       11-15-2016 11:12 AM
Factual Statement: "Liberalism is harmful to life and liberty". Source: "The Communist Manifesto". Uriah
Anti-Trump Riots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Anti-Trump Riots       11-14-2016 10:47 AM
Contrary to USA Today's claims that the anti-Trump protests across the nation are "spontaneous, involving people from all walks of life", according to Wikileaks documents at least two of the people profiled by USA Today have a history of being professional agitators for the Democratic party, whose task is to stir up popular protests and - in extreme cases - unleash rioting, such as the clip showing the latest day of violent protests in Portland revealed. Now, courtesy of a Zero Hedge reader, we have visual confirmation of how a substantial portion of these professional, paid protesters arrive at the site of the protest, in this case Chicago. As the reader notes, "I have a video of 5 city blocks on the West side of Chicago lined with busses from Wisconsin (Badger Bus Lines) bringing in protestors. The Sears tower is visible in the background." The video was taken at 3:30pm on South Canal Street in Chicago on Saturday. As our reader points out, hundreds of the participants that took part in the downtown Chicago protests from November 12 were bused in using these vehicles. Other arrived by train. Hmmm...anyone remember the Federal Statute proscribing crossing state lines for the purpose of inciting to riot that was the subject of the Chicago 8 (later Chicago 7) trial? Uriah
Sarcasm and the Community
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sarcasm and the Community       11-14-2016 08:10 AM
I'mguessing you read the "Locked" thread entitled "Acceptable Use and Forum Rules" listed at the very top of the OPEN FORUM section. I enjoy reading a good sarcastic (friendly) repartee in these forums. There is a difference in displaying sarcastic wit and being a cyber bully but some folk's egos are just more "fragile" than others and they won't appreciate it. My best advice is if you want to dish out some sarcasm, fine.... just be prepared to take whatever you dish out. Mrs U.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-13-2016 21:39 PM
going with the same vs.... I pick erotic massage :-) next VS is PEANUT BUTTER: creamy vs crunchy
Anti-Trump Riots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Anti-Trump Riots       11-11-2016 14:19 PM
Medicare is "free" to you, Sardukar. The rest of us pay for it with 1.4% of our income, and 1.4% of the salary and wages that we pay to our employees. Uriah
Anti-Trump Riots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Anti-Trump Riots       11-11-2016 12:32 PM
All of this just reaffirms the fact that liberalism is a mental disorder. Questions to leftists: 1. Do you really think that your anarchist violence and civil disorder will further your agenda? 2. Do you not realize that it will merely serve to commit many of those who voted for Clinton to change their position and fully support President Trump? 3. Or, is your true agenda, in fact, anarchist violence and civil disorder? Uriah
Anti-Trump Riots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Anti-Trump Riots       11-11-2016 10:38 AM
Donald Trump’s campaign manager took to Twitter Thursday to call on President Obama or Hillary Clinton to speak out against calls for political violence, as unruly post-election protests broke out for the second night in a row in cities across the country. Police in Portland, Ore. declared that a once peaceful protest was a riot after demonstrators were seen attacking drivers and committing acts of vandalism during their march against Trump’s election Thursday night. Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, flagged an interview with a woman from a separate protest the night before in Los Angeles. The anti-Trump protester called for people to “fight back,” warning, “There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world.” In much the same way that Edmund Burke predicted the Reign of Terror before it occurred, the OP is predicting more violence from the Left, as that is their nature, character, and modus operandi
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump is already getting results       11-11-2016 10:20 AM
The gloating and name-calling is futile and childish. People need to be more concerned about the future and quit dwelling so much on the "glorious" past-- which is now history. Learn from it and move on-- constantly appropriating blame on libs or conservatives is a waste of energy. MRS Uriah
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-11-2016 09:29 AM
@Jaycee, Ma says you can come back and crawl into a pillow fort with her or maybe help her hide her physical therapist's body when she slays him with her walker......which leads to my ongoing FB of the week. Ma had close call this past weekend with some emergency surgery but is now pretty much out of the woods and the hospital. Onto rehab now (she just luvs that) and hopefully back home soonish for her and back to work for me Monday! Yay!! guess that a combo HT and FB. Shell
single males (20-40), what drives you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > single males (20-40), what drives you?       11-11-2016 09:19 AM
I'm not sure how many of that age bracket are paid members that will actually post here, but I will be happy to share what I've observed. I was a SF at one time SM's join the site in search of sex. Some are looking for ongoing sexual relationships/fuck buddies /fwb while others seek 1 time hook-ups. There are also some who use the site as a dating site and are really looking for a girlfriend.....and sometimes they do find one, hopefully she is a SF. It is basically a numbers game. There are tons of Single Males and tons of Couples seeking the same thing: a single female (of which there is much less than the other 2 groups). SM's can exponentially increase their opportunities for sex by being open to play with both couples a d single women too. mrs uriah
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       11-11-2016 08:23 AM
PS, I love some BobbyUsa. He has his own thread around here somewhere.
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       11-11-2016 08:22 AM
AndrewRobin's response to ncal's remarks --whatever they were. "ncal, As much as I want to see that corrupt bitch go to prison, it's not my primary concern. I'm more concerned with the future wellbeing of America, and the trade issue is way more important than me getting to watch Hillary escorted away in cuffs. She's the past, this is the future. :)" Mrs U #focused_future
Anti-Trump Riots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Anti-Trump Riots       11-10-2016 13:51 PM
Hmmmm....where is Z, by the way? Uriah
Anti-Trump Riots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Anti-Trump Riots       11-10-2016 09:59 AM
Thousands of people coast-to-coast took to the streets Wednesday night to protest Donald Trump’s election, disrupting traffic, chanting anti-Trump slogans and some ending up in handcuffs. From New England to heartland cities like Kansas City and along the West Coast, demonstrators bore flags and effigies of the president-elect, disrupting traffic and declaring that they refused to accept Trump's victory. Some California cities saw heated tensions over Trump’s election. Thousands of protesters burned a giant papier mache Trump head in Los Angeles and started fires in Oakland intersections. Los Angeles demonstrators also beat a Trump piñata and sprayed the Los Angeles Times building and news vans with anti-Trump profanity. One protester outside LA City Hall read a sign that simply said "this is very bad." Late in the evening several hundred people blocked one of the city's busiest freeways, U.S. 101 between downtown and Hollywood. Los Angeles police told CBS Los Angeles that at least 13 people were arrested in the protests. Uriah
GOP moves to repeal AHCA (Obamacare)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > GOP moves to repeal AHCA (Obamacare)       11-09-2016 22:40 PM
No. Complete repeal of the entire 2010 Act ab initio. The 15,000 IRS agents trained to assault private enterprise can find other jobs. The replacement is repeal of the Depression era restriction on sale of health insurance products across state lines. State Insurance Commissioners can suck it up. The free market will always perform better than government programs. We who put Trump in office will hold his feet to the fire. Fast. First 100 days. Uriah
This is the same exhilaration that we all felt in 1980
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > This is the same exhilaration that we all felt in 1980       11-09-2016 21:29 PM
For you younger swingers, I share with you the wisdom of experience. In 1980, we had experienced a liberal President who (i) gave way our Panama Canal, (ii) commenced the deterioration of our banking system with the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977, (iii) presided over mortgage rates which increased to 17-19 %, and (iv) watched with his thumb up his ass while Muslim thugs in Iran held American hostages for over a year. An outsider who ran for President in 1980 was pilloried by the left-wing media, who consistently reported in their polling data that he had no chance. When he won the Presidency in decisive fashion, the pundits had no explanation. They could not explain why the Muslim thugs released our people immediately before his inauguration. Tax rates were cut, regulations were derailed, and Soviet Communism collapsed before the end of his tenure. The name of this outsider was Ronald Reagan. Yesterday's victory by Donald Trump will benefit all Americans. even those who are too stupid to understand it. Frankly, I feel the same high and exhilaration that I experienced 36 years ago, surrounded by the same horde of lazy, unprincipled, confused communists who wanted to continue the existing malaise. "All we are saying, is give peace a chance"--- John Lennon Uriah
President Trump. BITCHEZ!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Trump. BITCHEZ!!!!       11-09-2016 20:48 PM
Too many things about existing federal and state government processes are overly complicated anyway. When / if the electoral process is ever overhauled I think 1 person = 1 vote should be implemented. MsU
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-09-2016 15:53 PM
When I Grow Too Old To Dream -- Nat King Cole Mrs. U (song just reminds me of the parents)
Anti-Trump Riots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Anti-Trump Riots       11-09-2016 15:17 PM
Protesters have take time off from their jobs (Uriah's tongue planted firmly in cheek) to riot because Donald Trump has been validly elected (and quite handily so) as the nation's next President. Query (and please think critically): What would be the reaction from the Left to riots in response to a Clinton victory? Uriah (the "Inquiring Mind")
President Trump. BITCHEZ!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Trump. BITCHEZ!!!!       11-09-2016 09:24 AM
Now that travel restrictions to Cuba have been relaxed, I suggest that Clinton supporters could select that utopia as their new home. An alternative worker's paradise is Venezuela. Uriah (the "Compassionate One")
Congratulations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Congratulations       11-09-2016 09:03 AM
@OP, Mr. U has most likely returned to work and may not post again for weeks. All that I am going to say about the 2016 election is that in the primaries another more experienced candidate received my vote, however it's the majority of voters that make final decisions....along with the silent majority that didn't care enough to vote but are probably the most vocal of those bitching. Mrs. Uriah
Congratulations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Congratulations       11-09-2016 08:42 AM
The campaigns are over, time to move forward. For any that did not exercise their right to vote {or worse aren't even registered}.....shame on you! Whenever I hear people complaining about election outcomes, I always ask them who they voted for. Mrs. Uriah
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-09-2016 08:21 AM
Based on those numbers "NOBODY" really wins. S
Congratulations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Congratulations       11-09-2016 08:16 AM
The People have spoken! "Power to the People, Power to the People, Power to the People, Power to the People, Right On!"-- John Lennon Uriah
Congratulations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Congratulations       11-09-2016 06:53 AM
"It's Hallelujah Time"-- Bob Marley Let's revoke all the damage that Obama has done and save our country from ruin! Uriah
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-08-2016 17:56 PM
Re: Peanut Butter Crunchy vs Smooth
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       11-08-2016 17:54 PM
GO VOTE TODAY
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       11-08-2016 17:52 PM
Lick
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       11-08-2016 17:14 PM
Fuck
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       11-06-2016 07:08 AM
Woke up and thought about going to gym with Mr. U in a bit, however I think morning sex will be a better idea!
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       11-06-2016 06:59 AM
I need to inspect those pictures and ummm ..... personally compare them to the specific head that the brain in question resides in. :)
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       11-06-2016 00:02 AM
A paid membership allows one to comment in this forum for as long as they are in compliance with the terms of service for the site. There are always those who will choose to reveal the level of their stupidity, ill-manners, tackiness or some other 'offensive-to-some' trait in the manner that they post, and that is their prerogative to do so. Mrs. Uriah
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       11-05-2016 11:28 AM
SNOCK cock?
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-04-2016 20:31 PM
Skittles Skittles vs Reese's pieces
Private pics
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Private pics       11-04-2016 20:24 PM
Those of us that have cropped public pictures often have the uncropped version in the private gallery.
Ability to view all Galleries on a profile by default for lifetime members
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Ability to view all Galleries on a profile by default for lifetime members       11-04-2016 20:19 PM
There would be a mass exodus of lifetimers if that happens.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       11-03-2016 23:15 PM
Tonight.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-03-2016 23:12 PM
Baby, Baby -- Amy Grant
Ask Mr va
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ask Mr va       11-03-2016 22:44 PM
Maybe keep you afloat until hungry sharks show up. S
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-03-2016 22:31 PM
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. A long dispute means that both parties are wrong. Voltaire
Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       11-03-2016 09:39 AM
Mrs. U's position on the matter of "photographs of both parties" is this: If there ain't no decent pictures of both parties -- (MOST especially of the male half hankering to get it up real close and personal like with my body parts) --provided at the initial communication, then there won't be any communion and maybe no response. I ceased asking people to open pictures a long time ago.... Besides if you have to ask, they usually resemble one of your pets. MrsU
My man feels neglected.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > My man feels neglected.       11-03-2016 09:21 AM
If you sign up to for events in advance which gives people an opportunity to view your profile prior to the event...they could be wary of his being described as a "smart-ass" and "sarcastic' MrsU
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-02-2016 01:12 AM
Mr. U donned a scary Monster Mask and entertained a large herd of kids that come through the community just before dark. I have way too much candy left....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-30-2016 23:53 PM
There are those who reason well, but they are greatly outnumbered by those who reason badly. ~~ Galileo
Open minded
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Open minded       10-30-2016 23:20 PM
LOL!! If a truly straight guy wanted to have anal sex with your wife, he would not view your ass the same way or appreciate a consolation offer from you in that respect. In fact if he is a super super straight guy, he might get offended and offer to rearrange your teeth. . As far as the LS goes, I define open-minded as being tolerant and respectful of other's personal choices /preferences particularly when they differ from yours. {Assuming of course that it is all amongst consenting adults}. You just gotta find the playmates that will play the way you want to is all.
Hilary is going to prison! Vote for Trump and she goes to jail!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Hilary is going to prison! Vote for Trump and she goes to jail!!!       10-30-2016 15:14 PM
While I'm no fan of Mrs. Clinton's I thought Trump is running for President, not a seat on the judicial bench. I do hope that the next President of the United States will focus on the real needs of the citizens of this great country and not on political witch hunts. Let the appropriate folks do their job of investigating, trying and imprisoning any convicted criminals. Mrs. Uriah
SCOTUS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > SCOTUS       10-28-2016 01:17 AM
And? the Missus
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-22-2016 09:42 AM
You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice.
Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       10-22-2016 00:55 AM
Hot Bench = Multiple female justices. (Need backup while other justices are removing their robes getting all twisty and bendy with the bailiff, jailer and maybe the jury too) MrsU (who says legal work is boring)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       10-21-2016 21:46 PM
I vote we impeach this persnickety judicial dude and vote in a new lady judge who is hotter than Judge Judy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-16-2016 18:40 PM
Dim All The Lights -- Donna Summer
22 old niece curious about the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22 old niece curious about the lifestyle       10-15-2016 08:43 AM
Mind boggling to me that a 22 year old female is even asking an aunt/uncle for sexual advice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-15-2016 08:27 AM
I Won't Let Go -- rascal flats
Who do you use for cell phone service, and why them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who do you use for cell phone service, and why them.       10-14-2016 08:44 AM
I started with what is now known as C-Spire in 1996 then switched to BellSouth mobility in 2001. I remained with them through the name changes (Cingular, Bell?, ATT etc) and lots of acquisitions until about 2 months ago. Now I have Verizon.....and service is about the same as ATT.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-14-2016 08:12 AM
storm
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       10-10-2016 09:18 AM
HT: unplanned mid-life career changes are tough, but you dig heels in, survive and move on to the future. A business opportunity that I've worked (at times struggled with) for the past year is coming together in a very positive way. Mr. U has been my biggest cheerleader and supporter throughout the process. Thank you Baby, xoxo msU
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       10-10-2016 08:40 AM
just finished breakfast, doing final preparation for an extended work project starting next week, got lots of errands to pick up copies and office supplies, sign into couple of online webinars and a trip to post office.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-10-2016 08:32 AM
gorgeous early Autumn morning!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-10-2016 08:27 AM
That which does not kill you makes you stronger.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-10-2016 08:23 AM
"You Lie" - The Band Perry . {re: all political rhetoric as I am changing the channel} MrsU
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-10-2016 08:17 AM
coffee
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       10-10-2016 08:13 AM
excited
Second Presidential Debate, October 9th
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Second Presidential Debate, October 9th       10-09-2016 21:34 PM
I (female half) am not in my home voting precinct during the work week and I've already submitted my absentee ballot at the appropriate court office --- my television is not tuned into the circus. mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-09-2016 10:46 AM
Fools Must Die - - Pretenders
varied gender marker
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > varied gender marker       10-09-2016 10:41 AM
In light of your transformation, have you considered either starting a brand new profile reflecting your true gender or simply contacting the site at profilereview or customerservice and asking them to make a change in your profile gender. You are now female.....are you not. mrs U
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       10-09-2016 09:51 AM
started my day out with cardio, next is a clean up and organizing project. This afternoon is the usual.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-09-2016 09:41 AM
I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid and some I would love to slap.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-09-2016 08:40 AM
Doctor My Eyes --- Jackson Brown
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.