Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 5932
Last 100 Displayed

5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-19-2017 06:53 AM
Since my best enciunters have multiple STARS, you both would be a welcome addition I'm sure.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-15-2017 21:46 PM
Driving home in the dark just SOURS my outlook. I really need to adjustmy work HOURS so that my driving TOURS of the rural ROUTE I travel will be during the daylight. Mrs U
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       09-15-2017 21:41 PM
You look like my X.
HURRICANE IRMA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HURRICANE IRMA       09-07-2017 23:38 PM
Saw this post on other social media and thought it could be useful to Floridians. "If you are in the path of Irma. please download the ZELLO app.. you can communicate - it's like a walkie talkie.. lives were saved using this during Harvey !! You can listen to see what's going on .. and call for rescue if you need to" But hopefully if you are ordered to evacuate, you will do so and not be forced to rely on emergency personnel or others to risk their lives to rescue you. Mrs U. {hoping all my Fla family & friends stay safe}.
Hypothetical question about single female getting married
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Hypothetical question about single female getting married       09-05-2017 23:48 PM
1. These days women aren't chattel owned exclusively by their husband, their body is their own to share or not. 2. I'm assuming she has already sampled the dick of her fiance. It can't be a good sign for future marital sexual happiness if she is already riding another's pony and loving said dick when she & fiance haven't even made it to the alter yet. 3. She could confess her kinky needs with her intended and convince him to dabble in the hedonistic realm known as NOLA for their honeymoon where all of your friends could assist your other friend by converting her hubby to the darker side. Mrs U
fees
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > fees       09-04-2017 23:57 PM
There are usually fees to get into clubs and some group events. However, if some lady or couple is charging a guy $$ to have sex with her/them then that is basically the equivalent of prostitution or solicitation. Hopefully someone doesn't get their feelings hurt and report them... Mrs U
Kid Rock for U.S. Senate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Kid Rock for U.S. Senate       09-02-2017 09:20 AM
No. The Constitutional requirements for a U.S. senator are: be at least 30 years of age, a citizen of the U.S. for minimum of 9 years and reside in the state they are elected from. - Mrs U
Eclipse 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Eclipse 2017       08-21-2017 14:17 PM
A late lunch today consisting of Salad, Sex and Solar eclipse viewing. We are ready for the eclipse now. S & U
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-20-2017 22:42 PM
The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       08-18-2017 10:55 AM
HT: The anniversary of Elvis's death is a weeklong event here in Memphis that brings in lots of tourists and apparently quite a few swingers are fans too judging by the inbox this week. Looking forward to meeting a few sexy people for adult beverages and fun times this weekend! back to work....
Eclipse 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Eclipse 2017       08-18-2017 10:48 AM
I "saw" the last eclipse. PG has a good idea about "eclipse sex" though, we should definitely take advantage of this opportunity and have a late lunch "eclipse sex" date.... we not be in the path of another one for 30 years. Mrs U
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-18-2017 10:41 AM
young 23 year old female shot & killed while sitting in her car at traffic light in my hometown last night. Don't know if it is random crime or if the victim mighthave known her killer. The passenger in her car is still alive though. Very sad too, it appears she may have a young child. :( MrsU
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-12-2017 11:01 AM
@tbr, do you mean Medicare as it is or maybe a "bridge type of premium plan" like if medicare part A and B eligibility age limit were to be dropped from 65 to say 55. In lieu of having the 55-64 year olds receiving "totally free part A" maybe should they pay a portion of the Part A premium {currently $413 monthly for any who don't qualify for "free" A coverage at 65} as well as the current Part B premiums paid by all recipients of part B which start at $134 {income less than 85k/170k}. Gotta remember too that there is no "out of pocket maximum" with medicare. Medicare A (hospital) and B (doctor) only pays for 80% of medically necessary, up to infinity, leaving the individual the responsibility of paying 20% up to infinity out of their own pocket if they lack a supplemental insurance plan (A-N) or are enrolled in Medicare Part C {which does offer a moop. :) Not exactly related, but as a way to manage costs- some states are now notifying their (turning 65) Medicaid recipients via a 60 day "opt out" letter that they are automatically being enrolled into the Medicare Part C advantage plans (administered by private insurance things that usually come with a network, wellness, PCP, prescription coverage and an out of pocket maximum limit after which, the insurance company will be footing the bill). They call this "seamless conversion enrollment". It sucks if someone has ignored their mail too. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-12-2017 10:03 AM
Not that anyone asked me, but in my opinion apx 90% of the men in this world {swinger or not} would be much better off if they simply followed advice offered by their SO instead of being stubborn and insistent upon learning things the hard way...... MsUriah
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       08-12-2017 09:54 AM
favorite black/pink sundress and pink toe nail polish. {great outfilt RS}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-10-2017 18:32 PM
Teladoc and other similar telemedicine options are awesome!! Mrs U
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-08-2017 21:57 PM
Southern Nights -- Glenn Campbell
exhibitionist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > exhibitionist       08-06-2017 00:22 AM
He's blue too.
exhibitionist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > exhibitionist       08-05-2017 22:52 PM
Maybe an exhibitionist for males only.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-02-2017 09:07 AM
People all around the world can watch live streaming from the Memphis Zoo as some rare Louisiana Pine Snakes are hatching from their eggs. Mrs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       08-01-2017 13:19 PM
"Can we establish a hierarchy of crazy to have future discussions? That might help." Who should be in charge of establishing the hierarchy of crazy around here? There is plenty of it to go around, that's for sure. Mrs Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-27-2017 02:20 AM
This month we're almost too MUCHO busy with work to find time for fucking much less posting. I'm sure you can figure out which activity has a higher priority. In fact, we may resort to fucking on the COUCH in Mr U's office in lieu of eating lunch. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-20-2017 00:19 AM
CR, you have permission to grope, er ah fondle my pussy like a CHAMP anytime. Mrs. U
Kids/Family The Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kids/Family The Lifestyle       07-16-2017 20:23 PM
Check with the guidance counselor at the local high school.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-16-2017 20:18 PM
of SHART? Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-14-2017 18:17 PM
Sounds like a Ggggghost is expecting a few MEETS and greets soon or is it that he hopes to view the posting of nude photos of forum ladies that STEMS from a wager with a gentleman sporting sexy SEATS of black leather. Mrs U
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       07-14-2017 18:08 PM
By now that one's forum reading experience should resemble a person talking to himself or an imaginary friend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-12-2017 23:36 PM
Did someone mention blood? Pretty soon a LEGAL type will come along sniffing to see if he can make a dollar from some poor soul's misery and pain.
So hard for a single male
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > So hard for a single male       07-09-2017 16:14 PM
@L&D, Unless things have changed significantly, Free Members are already restricted to sending 5 emails per day. Frankly, I am of the opinion that free memberships should be eliminated completely. If free memberships were limited to only the first 30 or 60 days, then the freebies could simply turn around and sign up for another "new" free account with a different email address. Mrs U
Why do liberals celebrate independence day and freedom in America?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Why do liberals celebrate independence day and freedom in America?       07-04-2017 06:35 AM
If everyone who signed the Declaration 241 years ago could time travel and see the labyrinthine regulatory tyranny that exists today, they would all have signed in the style of John Hancock. Uriah
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2017 17:44 PM
Lorena Bobbit was born in Ecuador. Mrs U.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-30-2017 17:54 PM
Scrub Daddy {sponge company} is the biggest success from Shark Tank.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-30-2017 17:43 PM
Lori Greiner and Robert Herjavec are my favorite Sharks. Mark Cuban is ok too. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-27-2017 22:35 PM
I hope Shrek doesn't suffer from an injured HEART and TEARS but I have no real need for a green giant.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-26-2017 20:40 PM
At least you aren't fantasizing about SHREK. Xox
Most exciting lifestyle experience
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Most exciting lifestyle experience       06-26-2017 20:35 PM
Plus, I've had a few awesome gang bangs too. :) mrsU
Most exciting lifestyle experience
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Most exciting lifestyle experience       06-26-2017 19:33 PM
I don't know about exciting.... but there was a memorable experience on a campus in Tuscaloosa involving a statue. There was also a memorable experience with one of my very first couples that involved a Nascar race simulator and their RV parked in the Walmart parking lot on a Friday night when the store was full-- her hubby opened the door to let the pizza guy in just as she dove her head between my legs. Mrs U
Things that creep you out on SLSS that makes you immediately ban the person or delete their email
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things that creep you out on SLSS that makes you immediately ban the person or delete their email       06-21-2017 23:57 PM
I don't want to be asked: What's up? How ya doing?
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       06-19-2017 22:51 PM
Otto Warmbier died.
Small Blessings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Small Blessings       06-18-2017 23:39 PM
I didn't realize Mary was a shark until she got her own thread.
Poll Are Democrats the enemy of the freedoms of the American people?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Poll Are Democrats the enemy of the freedoms of the American people?       06-18-2017 20:39 PM
Yes, the Democrats are the enemy of the freedoms of the American people. Uriah
Why do couples that are looking for couples only show pics of woman in public gallery?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Why do couples that are looking for couples only show pics of woman in public gallery?       06-18-2017 12:53 PM
In short, no male pictures is a good sign there will be an unnattractive dude at any meet n greet you dare to attend. There's only 1 acceptable reason for no male picture--- he doesn't play at all.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       06-18-2017 12:39 PM
Fat, drunk and stupid certainly won't get you laid.
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       06-17-2017 12:09 PM
Bobby dropped by. Hi Bobby!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-17-2017 11:59 AM
Those are the reasons why I luv you to pieces BT, plus you can cook!! S
WTF Taglines
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > WTF Taglines       06-17-2017 11:53 AM
Sleep when dead
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       06-16-2017 19:51 PM
Sometimes I feel like a bbc, sometimes I don't. :-) Has the ring of an old commercial jingle.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-15-2017 19:41 PM
Daughter's yappy dog that barks loudly at everything: light on wall, mailman, UPS man, kids in yard, kids in house, birds at feeder, dogs on TV.....God does she hate other critters on TV and she chases her shadow. VA, I will gladly send you a dog. Mrs U
Trouble getting/staying hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Trouble getting/staying hard       06-15-2017 19:31 PM
If you can only get/stay hard for your own female partner, I'd suggest you stick with soft swap playing for awhile until your mojo returns.
Democrats are now shooting Republicans
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Democrats are now shooting Republicans       06-14-2017 18:31 PM
Recall that Edmund Burke predicted the Reign of Terror before it happened. Whenever the left realizes that they have lost their grip on public opinion, they resort to mob violence. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-14-2017 12:14 PM
I didn't read it til today: but yesterday in Ohio, a teenage life guard on his first day on the job rescued a 4 year old kid from drowning at the community pool.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-14-2017 11:42 AM
I'm channeling positive thoughts that the conversation will remain over in politics where Nutcase has already authored a thread. I have opinions about political things but there is time and place.....and it aint here on this site. Mrs U.
Bringing our kids to initial public greeting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Bringing our kids to initial public greeting       06-14-2017 11:37 AM
Hell no. Are you kidding or were you drunk when you posed this question? Willingly exposing your children to a complete stranger from the internet is not exactly a sign of intelligent parenting skills. Get yourself a babysitter and if you don't have a free one (family)/ or can't afford one, then you shouldn't be here. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-14-2017 11:23 AM
What a shame when elite athletes / popular celebrities are practically "worshipped" as heroes demonstrate that they are after all just another human being complete with character flaws and weaknesses. Mrs U :(
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-12-2017 23:59 PM
Hey Ms LadyTramp You are right. The purpose of block is to block and forget. However, blocking people and then stalking (sometimes mutual stalking) with another stealth profile is not a new thing in these forums. It really doesn't help to vent about it either, as any reaction to the instigator(s) only serves to amuse them. The best advice is to leave the peeps blocked-- be sure to iignore, do not even acknowledge when others address the poster. Kinda like "don't feed them." Mrs U'
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       06-12-2017 23:42 PM
I've talked "flirty" to the 3 folks below me. Mrs U
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-12-2017 23:24 PM
Bitches.
new member, would like some tips regarding my profile
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > new member, would like some tips regarding my profile       06-12-2017 16:23 PM
First off, I understand your concern about free members. You can eliminate free members from viewing you under the Tool menu, privacy options. You might want to refrain from repeating information. Just list it once in the last section called "additional information" instead. Kudos for having a completely filled out profile and asking for tips here. Good idea to have private/personal galleries you can grant access to on individual basis. Mrs U
Totally inappropriate topic (dont read)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Totally inappropriate topic (dont read)       06-11-2017 00:17 AM
If you haven't already, then check online for a local chapter of a grief support group known as "Compassionate Friends" Their members (many of whom have lost children) may be a better source of grief support and understanding than a priest. Mrs U
Make the Forum Great again!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-10-2017 23:48 PM
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Songs You Never Want to Hear Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Songs You Never Want to Hear Again       06-10-2017 23:39 PM
All About That Bass Macarena Song Mmmbop
RUSSIAN COLLUSION
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > RUSSIAN COLLUSION       06-09-2017 16:09 PM
Q: "what is the current administration doing to protect the integrity of the democracy..tell me one thing that they do ?" A: Drastically limiting the issuance of regulations promulgated by unelected bureaucrats living off the taxpayer's dime as employees of administrative agencies. Uriah
Question from a newcomer
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Question from a newcomer       06-08-2017 20:08 PM
I bet you have been adding some pictures to your photo galleries if its the number I think you are talking about.
Trumpelthinskin Twitterstorm and Tiddlywinks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trumpelthinskin Twitterstorm and Tiddlywinks       06-08-2017 17:46 PM
I think it is great that this circus show will "dominate the news for weeks". By having the liberals preoccupied with it, the President can press full speed ahead to the real business of building the wall, cutting off funding to Sanctuary Cities, reducing corporate income tax rates, wiping out the terrorists, etc. Uriah
treasonous trump lock him up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > treasonous trump lock him up       06-08-2017 16:52 PM
I am gonna love watching these Libtards go nuts now that the President has been completely vindicated by the testimony of the former FBI director, whose only complaint is that Trump was mean to him. If he has thin skin, he has no business being in law enforcement. My only recommendation to the President is that he simply ignore the anklebiters, so we can get back to the business of building the wall, cutting off funding to Sanctuary Cities, reducing corporate income tax rates, wiping out the terrorists, etc. Uriah
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-08-2017 14:35 PM
It's not the lie that bothers me, it's the insult to my intelligence that I find offensive.
Question from a newcomer
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Question from a newcomer       06-08-2017 14:31 PM
Whenever you travel, it;s a good idea to update your location to a zipcode near where you will be. You should move your profile at least a week before you arrive, mention in your tagline you are "visiting Anytown for a few days, lets have fun" or something more creative. Mrs U
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       06-08-2017 14:24 PM
I'm sure it was fun at Nic's pad in Ohio but unless you are just dying to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, New Orleans is a more fun vacation destination. My $.02 anyway. Mrs U
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-08-2017 14:20 PM
HT: Having a small circle of people around me who love me and will always have my back!! FB: Liars spouting bullshit like I fell of a turnip truck yesterday. Shameful, I tell ya. Mrs U.
Question from a newcomer
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Question from a newcomer       06-07-2017 21:57 PM
He wouldn't be the first person to incorporate "meet n greet" in with travel.
Profile review, is this the place?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Profile review, is this the place?       06-07-2017 21:53 PM
Seriously I go away for a day and almost 60 new posts. No way am I reading all of them. Unsubscribed.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices       06-07-2017 21:49 PM
hmm, clicking them to go to California though, not home.
Yellow
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Yellow       06-07-2017 01:04 AM
True. Sadly, crazy can be deceiving and appear very normal.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices       06-07-2017 00:37 AM
Does this mean that nudists need to wear protective clothing instead of their birthday suit?
Yellow
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Yellow       06-07-2017 00:31 AM
Re: fucking on first or tenth date? It totally depends in what the individual is looking for. I'm not an absoluter...but when I started off on this site as a SF I had one goal - playtime of the no strings kind. If I wanted an attachment, I would have dated vanilla guys-- whose feelings I would have injured by dumping them after fucking them if it was a mediocre experience. On a sex site, no strings mean just that to me. if I didn't fuck someone at the first playtime opportunity, there was a reason, Either I just wasn't that attracted or maybe they weren't attracted to me...point is that 1 date is sufficient to determine chemistry for me when it comes to casual lovers/fwb's. If you are following some rule about witholding sex until after a specific number of dates, that sounds like you want a boyfriend and relationship. Hope you find what you seek. Mrs U
Question from a newcomer
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Question from a newcomer       06-06-2017 23:46 PM
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations! You are off to a good start with a few pictures and a completely filled out profile that also indicates you have knowledge of punctuation, spelling and grammar other than text speak or hillbilly. If you sought advice from other single males who post here, you need to unblock SM's. There are several that could offer tips on what works for them. Mr U {former successful SM} will tell you to avoid blanketing email in the inboxes of every sexy couple you see on SLS in your area and let them reach out to you. Bridgetender {current SM) refers to that technique as the "Sadie Hawkins" approach. Google it if you never heard of it. It can be difficult initially and requires some patience. Too many guys join the site and think it will start raining pussy in their backyard the next day..... it would be a great fantasy, but not happening. Best bet is to search the events tab and the groups /clubs on thehome page and look for parties in areas where you live or travel to. Good luck Mrs U
The end of the world. How Democrats contol the stupid liberal mind
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The end of the world. How Democrats contol the stupid liberal mind       06-06-2017 20:21 PM
Yes, the track record of liberal contributions to society is, without exception, dismal, counterproductive, and destructive. This is why liberals have negative credibility; they need to be contained in order to protect society as a whole. Uriah
Forced bi
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Forced bi       06-05-2017 22:29 PM
If you're not attracted to men, to me that says you are straight. Having a bi fantasy and fulfilling that fantasy doesn't make you bi all by itself. However, I think that continued "voluntary" bisexual activity along those lines indicate that you should probably reconsider your orientation. If you are in a Dominant/submissive role, then you have ceded control of your actions to your Dominant at least until you safeword out, if you have that option. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       06-05-2017 20:50 PM
TotalBabe- Originator of the "Hairgasm".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-05-2017 09:35 AM
The Pro-Am s are in full swing as the big annual FedEx golf tournament is starting this week. Personally I'm rooting for Phil Mikelson. The only downside is the hassle of increased traffic in the neighborhood. Mrs U
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-05-2017 09:15 AM
HT: lunch meeting today with one of my favorite clients.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-05-2017 09:08 AM
HT: finally looks like house closing might come to pass this week....fingers crossed. BF: irritated with buyers about several things, but keeping calm.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       06-05-2017 08:59 AM
She sure was BT. I recently came across the dvd made from an alcohol enhanced photo shoot w/2 beach babes...some fun times, at least I remained lucid enough to not hurt anything with that sword. :) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       06-04-2017 22:37 PM
Stick around, she'll probably come back again.
Political: Squirting vs Pee
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political: Squirting vs Pee       06-04-2017 22:34 PM
1. I can only assume that nutcase posted in this thread and pissed off Peg. 2. Personally, I don't care if someone pees left, right or over their shoulder as long as the toilet lid is left down and dry when they are finished tinkling. Mrs. U (we like beet juice too)
Political morning news worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political morning news worth conversing about       06-04-2017 20:52 PM
Wall Street Journal, weekend edition 6/4, P.A13. "Hillary Lacks Remorse of Conscience". Excellent review of Hillary's commencement speech at her alma mater, Wellesley. She eagerly offered a comprehensive list of the reasons she lost the 2016 presidential election. The many reasons included: 1. America is a reactionary country in which dark forces fight a constant "rearguard action" to "turn back the clock"; 2. "Voter Suppression"; 3. James Comey's H-Bomb on 10/28; 4. The DNC did not help her..."its data was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong. I had to inject money into it"; and, of course, 5. Sexism. She lost because she is a woman (like Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meir, and Theresa May?) No mention of the reality that we just don't want the leftist tilt of her kind. Thank God this woman with the mental disorder of liberalism did not win, thereby allowing her to enjoy the rest of her life in the bliss of victimhood! Uriah
Kathy Griffeths Democrat Looser Mentality
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Kathy Griffeths Democrat Looser Mentality       06-04-2017 20:33 PM
The real reason for Kathy Griffin's teary eyed press conference on Friday: Based upon the endorsement deals she had secured from companies stupid enough to think she could help their business, she borrowed to the hilt to finance worthless consumer crap. Her criminal act of threatening the POTUS (no, Kathy, you are not exempt from the laws that apply to the rest of us simply because you are an artist), resulted in cancellation of the endorsements. She now has no cash for the debt service. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy awaits you, Kathy! Uriah
Paris Climate Agreement
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Paris Climate Agreement       06-04-2017 20:24 PM
President Trump's decisive leadership in electing to rescind the Paris Climate Agreement should pave the way for other world leaders to do the same and finally kill this horrible idea, which would create economic distress on the level of that generated by Stalin's forced collectives and Mao's Great Leap Forward. Uriah
Trumpelthinskin Family Hypocrisy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trumpelthinskin Family Hypocrisy       06-04-2017 20:17 PM
By this time in his Presidency, Obama had completed his world-wide apology tour trashing the United States. Trump has already taken action to stall the creation of job-killing government regulation, reduce corporate income tax rates (the highest in the developed world), give states the tools to defund Planned Parenthood (I think a PP IPO will raise enough capital to replace taxpayer funding), and implement the terrorist travel ban (tomorrow SCOTUS should render a decision on the stay of the lower court orders, in the shadow of this weekend's Muslim attacks in London). Last week's decision to rescind the Globalists' Paris Accord is reflective of a man with the guts to make the right decision in the face of FLAK fired from the Communists hordes. Yep, we are on the right track. Keep backing the POTUS! Uriah (the "Breath of Fresh Air")
Paid member feature: Hide profile those who hide their profile from me?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Paid member feature: Hide profile those who hide their profile from me?       06-04-2017 06:44 AM
@Ilove2oral--- use the search link on the left side of the home page. It has filters to fine tune your search including one for age range. If you search for couples 50 - 70, your results will include couples who have at least 1 person in that age range.
Being denied group membership?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Being denied group membership?       06-04-2017 06:29 AM
1. Welcome to the forums! 2. If you have never met the folks in the group then It's probably not a reflection on you personally. More than likely you have reached out to groups that limit the number of SIngle Males at their events. For example-- a group I once belonged to did not allow any new SM's at their events unless they were a "date" coming with a female/couple {said SM wasn't really supposed to wander around the premises either}. Some of the hotel takeover events only include a specific number of SM's .....based on the number of couples signed up. Something like for every 10 couples signed up..they would invite only 1 or 2 SM's so the party does not become a sausage fest and unattractive to couples. Mrs U
Basically, it's difficult!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Basically, it's difficult!       06-04-2017 06:09 AM
Some things are worth a little effort. Many of today's young swingles {male and female} in general seem to think they are "special" and deserve instant gratification/adoration of what's between their legs {dangling or not} simply because they paid a few dollars for membership or have a gold plated vagina. Good luck to those young folk, they need it! Mrs U
Single Male, or NOT so single Male?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single Male, or NOT so single Male?       06-03-2017 22:52 PM
Sorry, I wouldn't waste more than 2 emails/IM in that situation as described by OP. After the first short reply-- {if you were still remotely interested} email and request that he send you an email detailing why he thinks he's a good match for you and your spouse. If he can't do that....waste no more time. Mrs U
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       06-03-2017 22:17 PM
Maybe he meant 50 kilometers, which converts to apx 30 miles. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Kathy Griffeths Democrat Looser Mentality       06-03-2017 21:54 PM
While he may have been empathetic this morning, this afternoon Mr. U was the Horny One. Mrs U {thinks Politics is a ridiculous topic on a sex site....but whatever}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Kathy Griffeths Democrat Looser Mentality       06-03-2017 13:36 PM
"So, it turns out to be all Trumps fault that she did what she did, not hers. " ST- This is merely a symptom of the mental illness known as Liberalism. Those afflicted with this malady are never personally responsible for their voluntary life choices; their misery is a direct result of oppression from others. To prove my point, look at the posts of every Libtard in these Fora and notice that every one of them (not most, but everyone of them) exhibits symptoms of victimhood. Uriah (the "Empathetic One")
Go home you're drunmkl
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Go home you're drunmkl       06-02-2017 20:12 PM
go homr your drunk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-02-2017 20:11 PM
I've been missing the little birdie that often SINGS us awake in the early mornings.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Kathy Griffeths Democrat Looser Mentality       06-02-2017 00:14 AM
Apparently, one IDIOT celebrity (Nugent) was as serious about KILLING himself as all of the IDIOT celebrities who threatened to move to Canada if their candidate (republican or democrat) didn't win. Mrs Uriah.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-01-2017 23:34 PM
livestock
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.