HELP
FORUMS
Uriah    Posts: 4449
Last 100 Displayed

The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-30-2015 07:51 AM
Just tuned in my morning news to hear that Obama is traveling to TN. He will be in Nashville though NOT Memphis. :-) Shelly
How can I see msg history?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > How can I see msg history?       06-28-2015 21:27 PM
You can do 2 things to make your life easier: 1. Select "view profile" and in the top right corner of their profile screen you will see an "envelope" icon. If that envelope is a bright yellow you can click it and read your previous mails. 2. While you are viewing the profile, you can utilize the "notes" option to type a "note" that will be viewable only to you while you are searching. You could add a note each time you send email if you wanted or just notate profiles with your comments. -Mrs U
She wants me to set it up but doesn't!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > She wants me to set it up but doesn't!       06-28-2015 20:37 PM
In that case she isn't really 200% down for it. Next time she {without any encouragement from you} "asks" you to set something up, tell her to pick the couple or help compose the email. PS: a couple profile with only a male picture is suspect. Put pictures of both of you on there if you are a couple. Mrs. U
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       06-28-2015 13:27 PM
Sore
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-28-2015 09:15 AM
sunny and high will be 82. I'll be working on tan lines by the pool w/a girlfriend this afternoon.
Women and Testosterone
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women and Testosterone       06-28-2015 09:06 AM
My HRT was a prescribed combination of estrogen/tetosterone. I tried several forms, including a cream that was applied to my inner thigh area, but with unsatisfactory results. The one that worked best for me was the insertion of the estrogen & testosterone pellets just under my abdominal skin (2-3 times a year). My gripe is that my PRE- Affordable Healthcare Act insurance coverage paid ALL but apx $80.00 of the treatment cost including the pellets. Now the AHA insurance only pays apx $106.00 of the doctor's cost to insert the pellets and 0 for the pellets themselves, which sucks. Mrs. U
SLS Crush/Forum Crush?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > SLS Crush/Forum Crush?       06-28-2015 08:37 AM
We have a "lust list" including some posters in this thread. Mrs U
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-28-2015 08:21 AM
Advice is what you ask for when you already know the answer but wish you didn't.
Cruise vs Resorts
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Travel > Cruise vs Resorts       06-26-2015 20:23 PM
We don't do the lifestyle destinations but I will inbox you the name of a local swinger friend who has done some lifestyle travel and may be able to help you. Welcome to the forum, by the way! Shelly
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-26-2015 09:43 AM
"Want to Want Me" by Jason Derulo is really resonating with me this morning. :-) Shelly
Body Hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Hair       06-26-2015 07:45 AM
To each their own. A "rug" on the back or a "forest" around cock and balls are turn-offs to me. However, I do like to run my fingers through a bit of hair on a well-defined chest. Mrs U
4 letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 4 letter word game       06-26-2015 07:21 AM
RAGE **Note: since OP is gone, I'll post the game rules. (1) See the previous poster's 4-letter word (2) Substitute only 1 of those letters with another letter of your choice to create a new 4-letter word. OR (3) Rearrange the existing letters to form a new word. PS: If you can make multiple words or sentences, go for it! Mrs U
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-26-2015 07:08 AM
I think I last saw PG in another thread discussing the recent absence of Prince Albert from within her WALLS. Shelly
Bumper Stickers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Bumper Stickers       06-26-2015 00:33 AM
Mrs. U's bumper sticker says: Ban idiots, not guns. Mr. U's bumper sticker says: Buck Ofama.
Im in love with Milfs
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Im in love with Milfs       06-24-2015 10:24 AM
Guess he didn't see my question about condoms.....I was just wondering about all that uncut frictionless "gliding". My uncut experiences were a few years ago but I do remember that I really couldn't tell the difference from a cut penis during penetration likely because they wore a condom. Now when giving a BJ, it is really noticeable. Mrs. Uriah
Im in love with Milfs
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Im in love with Milfs       06-24-2015 09:54 AM
While you're deflating those pecs, is something else inflating? Mrs. U aka Shelly;)
Im in love with Milfs
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Im in love with Milfs       06-24-2015 09:28 AM
@manny, Do you practice safer sex by wearing condoms? Mrs. U
What about GILFs???
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What about GILFs???       06-24-2015 09:20 AM
"Everyone loves a MILF, but who loves a GILF?" Can't speak for everyone, but Mr. Uriah seems real interested. JW, isn't a GILF just a really hot Super MILF anyway. Mrs. Uriah {a G of 4}
BBC is a myth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BBC is a myth       06-23-2015 21:53 PM
Myth or not, I just don't like braggarts and my dislike of them is an equal opportunity feeling. Mrs. Uriah
Im in love with Milfs
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Im in love with Milfs       06-23-2015 21:14 PM
Hung Manny welcome to the forum, I'm gonna repost those dick statistics from your profile. *C&P begin* 1% of men worldwide have a penis measuring longer than 8¾ inches 3% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 7¾ to 8¾ inches 11% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 7 to 7¾ inches 19% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 6¼ to 7 inches *C&P end* I've experienced a few of the 1% group myself (a couple of uncuts too) and I gotta say I like the 11% group of men on a regular basis. But to each their own, hope you find lots of horny milfs to fuck. Oh yea, the phrase you are looking for in reference to a curvier lady is: *The softer the cushion, the harder the pushin'* Mrs. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-21-2015 22:25 PM
Mrs. Leeza LEADS the line around here for sexy women who have expressed an interest in the GB, so I don't think Mr. Leeza will object to being the recipient of a females only one for himself. Mrs. Uriah
DP and assigning holes
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP and assigning holes       06-19-2015 23:05 PM
OP, the hubby assigned you the anus because he wants to see her come apart and be the one in her pussy to feel her when she comes apart. Mrs. U
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       06-19-2015 16:31 PM
Hawgs
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       06-19-2015 07:39 AM
Fresh blueberries and yogurt. {Could have been a smoothie, but somebody forgot to bring her blender}
Suggestions on What to Bring to First Encounter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Suggestions on What to Bring to First Encounter       06-18-2015 14:42 PM
While people that are polite, considerate and well-mannered are a pleasure to socialize with, people that are ill-mannered, crude and boorish are not. Intelligent people recognize the difference. Shelly
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-18-2015 00:02 AM
ZZ_Topp
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       06-18-2015 00:00 AM
Sucking crawfish brains
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       06-17-2015 23:30 PM
I like the TCM channel, tonight's flick is "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" Mrs. U
Single Straight Woman on SLS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single Straight Woman on SLS       06-17-2015 10:28 AM
"That is awesome! I have got to meet Mrs. U some day" I'll be sure to wear panties {often times I don't}:) PS: I have a sexy SF friend in Anchorage, if that's closer to you. {I love the networking aspect of ls} Mrs. Uriah
My lady wants broken
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > My lady wants broken       06-17-2015 09:53 AM
Sean, if you found what Wannatry suggested at novelty shop my only question is. Was it an artificial bbc dildo or did you take the store clerk home with you? Inquiring pervalicious minds want to know... Mrs. U
Getting Started
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Getting Started       06-16-2015 23:01 PM
"Do you think most people are closet swingers? " NO "Women are bi curious? " A FEW ARE "And how do you know?" YOU DON'T UNLESS YOU ASK OR YOU SEE THEM FIRSTHAND "Can you tell when you meet or when you see someone?" NOT JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-16-2015 22:07 PM
I believe that eleven (11) 5-letter words in one post might be a record. BT ain't DENSE. Mrs. Uriah
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       06-16-2015 18:03 PM
Know him already and science is definitely NOT my strongest subject. Shelly
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-16-2015 17:44 PM
Kibbie, don't cut the tags til you sure it fitz.
Suggestions on What to Bring to First Encounter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Suggestions on What to Bring to First Encounter       06-16-2015 12:09 PM
"hard cock, and a condom or six" ..........Yes, please bring more than a single or even pair of condoms. Mr. U arranged for a SM to visit me a while back. During dinner the topic of safe sex came up. The SM reassured me that he had a condom and when I asked, just one? He said there was probably another in his car. I made him stop at the store for a small supply. He thanked me later because we used them all. Moral: Better to have more than enough (non-latex too) than to run out and have to jerk your own self off.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-16-2015 11:46 AM
WITTY is the best I can come up with other than using google to get the medicinal KYTTA. Shelly
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-16-2015 10:40 AM
Did you forgot to take off the 8-inch stilettos?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-16-2015 00:38 AM
Cyndy Lauper ~~ True Colors
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-16-2015 00:20 AM
How WEIRD is it that I read every word in BT's post below and didn't see his 5-letter word? BT you are FIRED for the evening. Good night!! Shelly
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-15-2015 23:25 PM
Who's on Beale Street????? Nobody called me {pout} Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-15-2015 22:26 PM
FRIED
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-15-2015 21:02 PM
An interesting fact to SHARE regarding this 8 year old game. The original poster of this 5-letter word game is a New Yorker and the game was begun with single words only {creating a new word by 1 letter substitution or rearranging}. Over time some players chose to RAISE the difficulty level by using sentences and creating multiple words to make it a bit more challenging. Those who like it simple can always opt for the original format of "picking one of the previous poster's 5- letter words and create one of your using the same letters or substituting 1 letter. I can only add that if you don't like the 5-letter word game, perhaps you would enjoy the 4-letter word game more. It can be found further down the list in the games forum. Mrs. Uriah {a straightforward Mississippi girl}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single Straight Woman on SLS       06-15-2015 08:38 AM
Guys may be expected to take the lead, but they will certainly appreciate a sign that the lady has an interest in something beyond the first drink or m/g. It doesn't have to be drastic just a simple statement, of "I'm having a great time and would like to see you again" . If you are a "no-play-on-1st-date" lady, then just by mentioning a 2nd date, you have communicated your interest verbally and opened the door for him to "take the lead" in scheduling that next date if he returns the interest. I don't view that as "hunting" it's just open and honest communication between adults. It gets easier with practice. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-15-2015 07:24 AM
They would be admiring the RACKS of you and any other ladies in their presence. Mrs. U
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-15-2015 07:17 AM
Insurance
The weekend is here. Are you prepared to lose your SLS access?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The weekend is here. Are you prepared to lose your SLS access?       06-14-2015 12:13 PM
It didn't affect our weekend event because those invited had been emailed during the week and given alternate contact information to get location details.....unless the 1 couple that didn't show never got that email. Who knows? Mrs. U {still feeling effects of last night}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-13-2015 09:51 AM
I'm sure that KJ has a fertile imagination that COOKS up many fantasies about those COCKS. Mrs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-13-2015 02:42 AM
Sometimes an event transpires that KILLS one's desire to participate.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single Straight Woman on SLS       06-12-2015 13:55 PM
Hmmm he didn't read the line in your profile stating "publicly demure." If you care enough to respond, direct him to that line and tell him the freak flag flies only when you are comfortable flying it. As a single, my method depended on the guy's personality and time is always a factor too. If I wanted to fuck a guy I was meeting though and he had not taken action yet, I have (i) Removed my panties (if I wore any) and slipped them in his pocket....they always took that hint quickly. (ii) been polite and asked if they were ready to take this somewhere more private, or (iii) been very direct and said simply, are you ready to fuck. Mrs. U.
Honesty? Drama? Really?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Honesty? Drama? Really?       06-12-2015 13:26 PM
"I'd like an honest woman. One who's candid enough to say, "You're OK, let's fuck."" OP, that type of honesty could be a double-edged sword. A lady who will tell you that "you are ok to fuck" will also tell you "No, you are not ok to fuck." Furthermore, if you {like so many are} don't take rejection very well or press her for an explanation, she'll have no problem telling you to "fuck off". You know the old saying, be careful what you wish for.... Mrs. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2015 12:48 PM
"the unit should be up and running by tomorrow". says the A/C repairman Mrs. U
Can love be found on this site?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Can love be found on this site?       06-12-2015 12:41 PM
Though the site promotes exploration of non-traditional sexual relationships, you can find almost anything you want here including, but not limited to: dance partners, harley-riding lovers, travel buddies, sex with girls or guys maybe BOTH, flirtation, 1-night stands, friends/w benefits, friends w/NO benefits or expired benefits that you just adore anyway, silly asshats, some really strange people, a whole lot of free gumbies to chat with, girlfriend/boyfriend or maybe several of each, jerks, bitches, whiners, flakes, and don't forget jealousy and drama. Some find love here that is good while it lasts while others find the 'love of their life' or 'soulmate' {call it what opyou want}. Does that mean that you should EXPECT to find that kind of love here? NO, love is what happens when you are not looking for it at all. {for women, it's usually about the time we have sworn off everything about men but using for their bodyparts}. If you restrict your search here on a sexual site and look only for 'love' you will miss out on alot of the other fun things you could enjoy. Mrs. U
I'm not a recruiter!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > I'm not a recruiter!       06-12-2015 11:44 AM
That was pathetic. Usually, they just leave her at home and offer lame excuses for ber absence. I like what Scamp suggested too, except I would orchestrate that we ladies excuse ourselves to the powder room so I could show her "their" profile in semi-privacy and answer any questions she had. {Of course, I'd whisper in Mr. Uriah's ear that he should settle our tab and be ready to depart quickly upon my return}. It would be amusing to watch a jerk get his well-deserved comeuppance, but I'd not want to fuel any public embarrassment to an unsuspecting spouse. Mrs. Uriah
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       06-12-2015 00:17 AM
Hot
Religion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Religion       06-11-2015 11:20 AM
Pray for dicks? nope, that's Mr. Uriah's job to keep me happy and supplied when/if I want extras. :-) Mrs. U
What is it that you like about your home state.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is it that you like about your home state.       06-11-2015 11:05 AM
I (Mrs U) am like Faith Hill--- a Mississippi Girl originally from the central area of the state but a recent transplant in the northern part of the state known as the "suburbs of Memphis". MS has sandy beaches, many fun state parks, beautiful wildlife, opportunities for year round outdoor fun, warm from March to December, and the majority of my family lives within it's borders or in the neighboring LA, AL or TN. Though many here love the Saints, SEC football rules. Just some of the talent native to MS are: William Faulkner, Elvis Presley, BB King, Muddy Waters, Eudora Welty, Jimmy Buffett, Leontyne Price, Charley Pride, Tennessee Williams, Jim Henson, Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Brett Favre and Jerry Clower {comedienne}. Mr. Uriah is a native of Tennessee {it's a pretty awesome place too if you like country music, the Smokies and Memphis BBQ} Mrs. Uriah
Comparing notes with others on this site.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Comparing notes with others on this site.       06-11-2015 10:14 AM
It's ok to share stories about LS experiences in general, sometimes specifics are disclosed and it's usually in a beneficial way. We've (I) met and befriended a few new LS single ladies over the years. While we're out getting our pedicures, shopping and getting acquainted, I can't remember NOT being asked for my thoughts on LS males. I try to accentuate the positive about my own experiences (if any) with said SM and answer questions. Often we have facilitated an introduction and have even made recommendations to past/present forum friends who visited the area. If asked about a profile that I knew was a (i) stalker or (ii) flaky no show/no call ..no manners. ~~yea, I'd definitely share that. Not every meet n greet results in playtime with the Uriah's, but for those who've made a positive impression on us, we don't mind helping out in their networking, whether we actually fucked them or not. The lifestyle is all about networking. Mrs. U
Religion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Religion       06-11-2015 01:57 AM
What does religion have to do with safe sex? Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-11-2015 00:44 AM
Heheheh! Looks more like "I Kissed a Girl" by Katie Perry down there to me. My theme song for the week is "On The Road Again" by Willie Nelson Mrs. Uriah {that's Mr U in the picture}
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-11-2015 00:36 AM
Go!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-10-2015 22:30 PM
None compare to the heated tales woven with 5-letter WORDS of the towel-clad linguist, Mr. Leeza. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-10-2015 18:14 PM
"Ban idiots, not guns" ~ a bumper sticker
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       06-10-2015 09:52 AM
Welcome back Ms Hott!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-09-2015 23:57 PM
ANALS... Shelly ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-09-2015 14:08 PM
does "change the conversation" make more sense? Re: other adult websites, since we met, we've reduced &/or combined our memberships to the 2 or 3 w/pre-existing lifetime memberships {that's why sb3 got axed}.P Shelly:-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-09-2015 13:53 PM
HT: Morning chores done: front yard mowed, weeds pulled, ripe blueberries were picked, figs were checked - not quite ready, lunch is over, and the afternoon chore is.....laundry. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-09-2015 13:41 PM
BLT might be on to something... Alot of same-old-stuff is consistently rehashed in the same way by the same people. Maybe it's time to change the channel.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-09-2015 13:27 PM
".or blow jobs. Blow jobs are the #1 requested sex acts according to a pole taken by Sex Workers Daily." That is just totally unfair---- what about pussy lickings?? OT, my local news in MS is about the "guilty plea" of the political blogger who sneaked into a local nursing home to take pictures of a US senator's bedridden alzheimers stricken wife to publicize in one of the nastiest political races of last year. Said wife has since passed away, and yes the senator hubby married the longtime aide....but it was inexcusable for the blogger to behave as he did toward that sick, elderly lady and he deserves to go to jail.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-08-2015 18:06 PM
Weird HT: people often berate their X's (guilty) but I probably should thank mine. After all it was a bizarre combination of his actions (rather a lack thereof) and some well-intentioned parental advice re: personal happiness and accountability for said happiness, that led me to research alternative options for the traditional relationship I was in back then. Once I found this place called SLS I felt right at home, it was on this day back in 2007 that the old profile was created. I didn't meet Mr. U til almost 5 years later, but we wouldn't have met otherwise. So Thank you X!! Mrs. Uriah
Guys, what is the deal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Guys, what is the deal       06-08-2015 17:20 PM
Question from the OP: "Can someone please fill me in to what the hell that is???" Answer from Mr. Uriah" "Because 90% of SMs are wannabees and fakes". It's just that simple. The former single male previously known as Uriah.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-08-2015 16:53 PM
Talking Body ~ Tove Lo
Guys, what is the deal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Guys, what is the deal       06-08-2015 16:32 PM
I looked down this thread and had to smile at a post that Mr. Uriah made as a SM. The post may be 9 years old but is still an accurate reflection of many house parties we are invited to. A few hosts have confided that we were invited In the hope that we'd speed things up. Sometimes we are helpful in that respect but a few times it has felt as if we were the only full swap and possibly even only swinger couple in attendance at some events. Those were nights when we could have stayed home, to stay naked and had at a minimum the same amount of fun with each other. The last one was at a rather high "door donation" party with about 20 couples. We arrived at 7 and left by 11:30. For 4+ hours, we socialized, we danced, we fucked, we swam, we fucked, we sat in the hot tub, we fucked, we ate, we fucked, we drank, we fucked......each other (and the host who joined us once). There was plenty of girl /girl while their men stood around watching, joking, drinking and stayed fully clothed. After overhearing one of them make the snarky comment "well there they go at it again" followed up with a leering look, we decided to leave the party and the voyeurs behind. Hmmm, they acted like we were abnormal or something for actually enjoying sex while we were at a sex-party. Go figure. :) Mrs. Uriah {aka Shelly}
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-08-2015 13:16 PM
FB: having to spend extended amounts of time on hold this morning only to be connected to another government servant who knows less than the first. Based solely upon my personal experiences of late -- the government that's supposed to be of the people, by the people and for the people seems to be over-staffed with morons. {I am not referring to the elected ones of both parties either}. Thank Goodenuff, I had some funny stuff to read while holding.
your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       06-08-2015 13:00 PM
Thanks for sharing Rabbit.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       06-08-2015 12:40 PM
"Contemplating" --- was an accurate word for the first half of the year, but the new word choice is . DECIDED or DETERMINED Shelly
your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       06-08-2015 12:13 PM
For Mr U: reading a non-fiction book (no kindle for him), working in the yard/garden, riding his bicycle . For me: Lounging poolside, soak in the hot tub, a walk to feed my neighborhood ducks and reading w/my kindle {a variety from biographies to trashy fiction}. On an odd note, I used to find it relaxing to accompany X to the driving range and smack the hell out of golfballs with Bertha. .. (PS: I hate the formatting now, and often have to delete and repost to have something readable. It's just getting to be more trouble than it's worth. Le sigh!) . Mrs. U
Number of times a guy can cum?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Number of times a guy can cum?       06-08-2015 10:58 AM
@Smooth, there are a few legends about that Egyptian chick, Cleo sure got around in her day. :-). LOL, if a steady, lustful gaze from me doesn't produce the desired result, then I'm willing to try something else or fall back on the "tried and true" methods. @Tiggr, buddy you'd have to come south, I have an aversion to the cold. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-08-2015 10:07 AM
"Bright" ~ Echosmith Happy Monday! Mrs. U
Number of times a guy can cum?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Number of times a guy can cum?       06-07-2015 23:43 PM
It's pee.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-07-2015 10:39 AM
Cleaning out /organizing the pantry and freezer today. It has to be done before this year's veggies and fruits can be added. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-06-2015 13:56 PM
@NJ, Awesome song! It's a bit early in the day, but I'm ready for an afternoon nap with Mr. U and some.... "Night Moves" by Bob Segar
MWM Playing single, new here, needs advice ASAP !!
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > MWM Playing single, new here, needs advice ASAP !!       06-05-2015 09:35 AM
My advice: Put a public picture up ASAP!!! Crop your head out of it, {don't wear something recognizable like your nametag} and cover the cock. NO hot female you'd want to fuck will respond to a blue SLS man pic. Most SF profiles are free w/limited email and only capable of viewing PUBLIC pictures anyway. Believe me, a free SF member won't waste 1 of her 5 emails asking you to email her outside the site with facial pictures if she doesn't find your body &/or profile content appealing. Remember, SF's are on the site "shopping" for what they want too and .you have to give them something to look at if you hope to attract their attention. Mrs. U.
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       06-05-2015 08:51 AM
Finally......fucking Friday has arrived and Mr. U is due to arrive later today for some real fucking. Can't be fucking soon enough. Happy Fucking Friday!
Start with Experieranced or New
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Start with Experieranced or New       06-03-2015 13:03 PM
Welcome to the community and the forums! There are advantages to both. The key is to take your time, get out and meet both kinds of couples whether at events or 1-1 without any expectations. When you meet the right-for-you couples that you find comfortable and can connect with is how you will determine what suits you best. good luck! Mrs. U
How well do you know your forum fellow poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       06-03-2015 12:32 PM
pretty darn well .. <----------{he did take this pic of us at dinner} Shelly
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       06-02-2015 21:33 PM
PP: After arriving the requested 20 minutes early for a 3:30 eye appointment, not getting out of said doctor's office til after 6:00 is just ridiculous. Shelly
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-02-2015 16:05 PM
HT:: great day to take off from work! Many errands left and a dr's appointment for Ma before the day is over. So glad everyone's ok after that accident and all the other happy thoughts posted. Shelly
How to introduce wife to lifestyle .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to introduce wife to lifestyle .       06-02-2015 08:33 AM
I didn't read that she actually refused to join the lifestyle. If your wife says she needs a "connection" before having sex with others...that is fine. We have the right to be selective about who we interact with and most swingers I know need some chemistry amongst playmates. You should have some patience, slow down and let her catch up.....unless she is aware of and completely cool with the idea of you doing your own thing separately. Taking her out to meet n greets, parties and club events to meet other people with no pressure is your best avenue.
Couples that enjoy DP
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples that enjoy DP       06-01-2015 22:01 PM
Bridget Surely.....they meant mFm ;-) Mrs. U~
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       06-01-2015 21:54 PM
Mr. U's t-shirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-01-2015 21:50 PM
All of the daughters have names starting with K, maybe should change the spelling to "Kaitlin" Jenner.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-01-2015 08:49 AM
Allen Stone's. "Where You're At"
The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!       06-01-2015 08:37 AM
Awe Smooth....you just made me think of a potential problem:( Our group's moderators are comfortable with people they know having their contact information, but not neccessarily every male/couple attending an event. One couple member of the MSGBC group has an event set up in a couple of weeks with so far 18-20 men signed up to participate (of which, about half will show up). Usually the actual details of the location of the GB aren't disclosed to the male guests until the day before and most often via individual SLS email. We don't post specific location details on the group event page (the lady has final decision regarding who gets that information). What a disappointment that would be for the couple expecting her fantasy to be fulfilled only to find it lacking due to members not having access to the system.. Hopefully, they get this resolved but still we may have to use an alternative method of communication if the birdie is not flying well. Mrs. Uriah
The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!       05-31-2015 23:50 PM
I haven't seen the yellow bird in weeks, instead a number indicative of # of mails received now shows on the top righthand of our screen and the IM remains off when I turn it off. System response time though is a wee bit slow.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-31-2015 09:02 AM
Humid and wet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-31-2015 08:59 AM
" moves like jagger" by maroon 5 - Then's it's time to get out of bed for me;) Enjoy...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-31-2015 08:17 AM
good morning nookie? "I Like To Do It" --- KC & Sunshine Band
SS Couple looking for same in L'ville Area
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > SS Couple looking for same in L'ville Area       05-30-2015 19:49 PM
Welcome to the forum JenandRob! There are some "Kentucky" related threads in the individual States forums that may offer you more responses than this one has. Good luck and have fun!! ~MrsU
Picture yourself having some sex w/ the exact person you want to be having sex w/, and OH NO! Here comes that funny feeling, you're going to cum too quickly. What do you think about to push yourself?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Picture yourself having some sex w/ the exact person you want to be having sex w/, and OH NO! Here comes that funny feeling, you're going to cum too quickly. What do you think about to push yourself?       05-30-2015 19:37 PM
Fishing.
Too old, too fat, too ugly, TOO SOFT SWAP
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Too old, too fat, too ugly, TOO SOFT SWAP       05-30-2015 19:28 PM
"You never get a straight answer out of people" . . I'd rather not reject people with the news that they are too fat, too skinny, too old, too young, too ugly or too soft swap for my tastes, but that's just my preference. As a matter of fact, I really don't owe anybody an explanation of why I don't want to meet/greet/chat/fuck them......a simple NO THANKS should suffice with no further answer {straight or not} needed. Shelly