HELP
FORUMS
Uriah    Posts: 4334
Last 100 Displayed

Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-20-2015 21:17 PM
Be BIG or go home.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-19-2015 21:59 PM
You call THAT a trim?
I'd like a Father/son or Brothers of age
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > I'd like a Father/son or Brothers of age       05-19-2015 21:10 PM
Bobby, she has a fantasy of being in a 3-some {mfm} with either 2 brothers or a father and son.
does etiquette dictate to remain with one couple you are meeting the entire evening
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > does etiquette dictate to remain with one couple you are meeting the entire evening       05-18-2015 21:06 PM
We wouldn't commit to playing exclusively with one couple at a house party, well unless they are the only fuckable people there. It's more fun for us to mix, mingle and meet multiple people while out for the evening. Mrs. u
when is the age gap too much .
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > when is the age gap too much .       05-17-2015 13:42 PM
At the very least, potential playmates need to be old enough to buy their own damn drink! For a sexual encounter age alone is not a disqualifier for two reasons (i) those unreliable flaky couples/ females/males normally associated with youth are plentiful in all age groups, and (ii) pesky erection issues are not confined to the older men of the community. An attractive/healthy physical appearance is much more important than a number. {Personality is a plus and what seals the deal if I'm attracted} Mrs. Uriah {an old grandma, lol}
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-16-2015 23:58 PM
A Matter of Trust ~ Billy Joel www . metrolyrics. com / a-matter-of-trust-billy-joel-ml-video-tlx.html
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-15-2015 16:18 PM
Nope, BT, but you are welcome to drive by my Jax house and "pick" the blueberries.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-15-2015 14:36 PM
Blueberry Sangria? Please share the recipe I'm expecting a nice crop of blueberries soon.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-15-2015 13:55 PM
Free Member Single Male with no pics: "Wow...BBC very attractive, can I play?" Uriah response: "If you are so 'very attractive', why don't you have pics on your profile?" Mr. Uriah (aka "The Single Male Policeman")
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-15-2015 11:57 AM
With a Little Luck. By Sir Paul McCartney
Assisting in her pleasure for his enjoyment
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Assisting in her pleasure for his enjoyment       05-14-2015 23:56 PM
1. Jealousy may not be the only reason that she doesn't want you running around a swing club unchaperoned. Many clubs/groups have very strict rules about SM's. One of the groups I belonged to as a single, once told me I should only bring a SM that I knew well to their events. They held the couple/SF accountable for the actions of their "SM date". If one of mine had misbehaved or pissed somebody off, I would have been thrown out with them. 2. It's really too bad that you have single males blocked and/or you don't network within the LS. If you had some stud SM friends that you could introduce to the couple, she might be a lless possessive if someone else is available to entertain her in your absence. {If that club allows single males to roam freely anyway} Mrs. U
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-14-2015 23:07 PM
dick
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-14-2015 23:03 PM
Exactly, no boner Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-14-2015 11:29 AM
Single male sends 2 successive emails to Mrs. U's SF/Gang Bang profile consisting of long, elaborate, detailed explanations of his unique orgasmic skills, and asking whether she thinks she could handle him. A SF friend of ours who gave him a chance found a fat guy with a limp dick, but plenty of toys. So, Mr. U sent him an invitation to the Mid-South Gang Bang Club, requesting that he attend Saturday's function and demonstrate the stellar skills that he described in his emails to Mrs. U's SF/Gang Bang profile. No response as of yet. Uriah
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-14-2015 07:27 AM
I didn't know you smoked. You did't bring any condoms? I didn't bring any condoms.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-13-2015 20:26 PM
Left my wallet at home
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-13-2015 09:07 AM
There is a difference between giving-up and strategic disengagement. Know the difference." ~ Bryant McGill
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       05-13-2015 08:49 AM
"we all make plans for our lives--and then life happens, realities interfere, and caring parents all deal with it the best we can." NJNY from the WTF thread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-12-2015 22:08 PM
just getting started ~ jason aldean Shelly
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-12-2015 09:24 AM
HT: I don't have to paint a rather large bedroom, the future landlord took care of it for me.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-12-2015 09:12 AM
If the forum mafia are nekkid at least they aren't carrying concealed weapons. Mrs. u
Delaying your cycle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Delaying your cycle       05-12-2015 09:00 AM
She should talk with her doctor, there are birth control/hormone pills such as Seasonique that allow a woman 4 periods per year. As a precaution, check into trip insurance the next time you book a cruise.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-12-2015 01:31 AM
That's my husband coming in
Where to meet on a first date ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Where to meet on a first date ?       05-12-2015 01:12 AM
We often meet people for a drink but never commit {condemn} ourselves to sitting through a dinner with a 1st time meet. I know before the first drink is consumed if we want to get naked or go home. If I'm of a mind to go home, I don't want to drag things out. The clubs and parties can be loud with little chance for conversation but it's convenient to sign up for events and let people know where we will be if they want to meet. Going to someone's house could get interesting. Mr. U once visited a lady fwb at her home and after a while he strolled naked into the kitchen to get some water only to encounter the college kid that was home early. Mrs. U
Read a good book lately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Read a good book lately       05-11-2015 12:11 PM
Elise Varner Winter -- "Once In A Lifetime" I don't know yet if I'll purchase the real book {depends on the quality of the photographs, if any} or download the kindle version, but it's my next book, written by a former first lady of MS known for her volunteer efforts--particularly with Habitat for Humanity.
which of you would have a more difficult time walking away from this little hobby of ours?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > which of you would have a more difficult time walking away from this little hobby of ours?       05-11-2015 12:00 PM
I've been an on/off again participant for 8 years and he a steady participant for 12+ years and we met 3 years ago {anniversary coming up soon}. After this past weekend's conversation, it's apparent that neither of us will miss the whole "lifestyle" very much if we choose to shut it down. A few Friendships that began in the LS morphed into friendships outside the LS. Whether the LS Is an "active" part of our life will have no bearing on those existing friendships for me, asshats or not. Once Shelly claims you for a friend, you are just stuck with me. :) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-11-2015 10:07 AM
:"cum on baby lets me pleasure u" Mrs. U
Adding Seperate Play
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Adding Seperate Play       05-10-2015 12:46 PM
I would stick with the non-vanilla sites to make contact. You will find many of your same local SM's from this and other sex sites also residing on the vanilla dating sites (even the so-called christian one). It's kind of amusing that they will often use their same pictures in their different profiles to search for women, whether its "an adventurous, sex loving female" or a "beautiful, caring, intelligent woman to love and grow old with" or something in between they seek. More likely they are looking for either a harem or Wonder Woman. Mrs. U
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-10-2015 12:07 PM
Why thank you Currentrider. In the case I mentioned, Mr. U was the SM who had granted "viewing" privileges before initial contact was made. I'd never seen anyone grant access before contact, I interpreted it as I didn't have to wonder about his interest level and being the straightforward gal I am---I wrote him first, even though I was confident then that he'd eventually be tempted enough by a faceless blonde in black lace sprawled on a bed and write. Time wasn't plentiful either, I was only in town for a few days. FYI, if anyone is going to open photos to people as a way to show your interest yet not directly contact them, it helps to put that notice in your profile and alert people that if they can "see" you, then you are interested. Mrs. U
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!       05-10-2015 11:14 AM
I am thankful that my Mom is around to recieve her hug in person. :) Happy Mom's Day to all other Mom's out there. Enjoy the day and time spent with your people on your special day whether it's your kids, parents or soul mate. Mrs. U
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-10-2015 10:59 AM
Dinner was crabcakes and oysters on halfshell.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-10-2015 10:54 AM
HT: gave my octogenerian Mom a hug on this beautiful Mother's Day.
Advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Advice       05-10-2015 10:47 AM
If you are concerned about his truthfulness you could always ask to meet the wife.
Married and Single
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Married and Single       05-10-2015 00:00 AM
1. No Single Males = No Solo Males. If you are married and playing without your wife along then you are a Solo Male. 2. Couples that state they aren't looking for SM's don't want another lone penis (married or single). They are looking for either a solo pussy or a penis/pussy combo. 3. When or if those couples do entertain playing with a SM, believe me they will search for one themselves. Mrs. Uriah
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-09-2015 14:29 PM
Back in my single female days, I had never seen that marketing technique until a trip to TN. Boy, did I get an eyeful once I found that a certain SM had opened ALL of his picture galleries to me without initiating contact. Mrs. Uriah
Board of judgement
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Board of judgement       05-09-2015 09:58 AM
There's a better name to describe those Christian Bible Thumpers, Krazy Kor Killers and any others that condone mass murder in the name of their religion -- Murderers.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-09-2015 09:36 AM
Simple Pleasure: Sitting on my porch, rocking chair and sipping a cup of coffee, listening to the hum of the cicadas. Shell
BLOCKING MEMBERS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BLOCKING MEMBERS       05-08-2015 12:37 PM
I agree completely with Lost_J1. We invested our money &/or time in establishing a profile in compliance with the TOS; therefore swingers are free to block as they choose. We also block &/or ignore a few things too: 1. A few forum posters who we thought offensive; 2. People who blatantly disregard our preferences and bother us more than once (they didn't take rejection very well); and 3. We've no tolerance for anyone who is disrespectful to our partner {a few people have demonstrated quite the nerve when they've contacted us on-site or off-site}. Mrs Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-08-2015 10:28 AM
Today's gem is the inquiry from the male half of a couple...no pics of him on the profile, but plenty of her...he is driving through town tonight and wanted to know if I wanted him to take care of the Mrs. Mrs. U beat me to the response with a polite "No", thwarting my opportunity to provide a much more caustic communication. Mr. U. (the "Drill Sergeant for Single Male Minds of Mush")
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       05-08-2015 08:37 AM
Hot
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-08-2015 00:50 AM
"I really hope that the complimentary Mr. Kibbles that SLS has so kindly bestowed upon me comes with a big bank account and a huge cock. To add insult to injury, I broke another damn vibrator today. C'est la vie" ~~~ Kibblesnbits Shelly {wondering who Mr. Kibbles is}
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-08-2015 00:37 AM
It Didn't Stay in Vegas ~~ Kibbles and her Imaginary Plus 1
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-07-2015 22:32 PM
James Franco {LOL, NJ years ago I used to get up at 4:30 am to work out along with Gilad's fitness show "Bodies in Motion" x thought I was bonkers but it was my only quiet hour. S
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-07-2015 19:56 PM
Congratulations Rabbit on the new ride! HT: I just paid my ride off and don't planto buy another one for at least a couple of years or maybe more.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-07-2015 19:47 PM
Happy Gilmore Mrs. U {used to crush on HH}
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-07-2015 19:43 PM
Prize
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-07-2015 19:42 PM
Kevin Hart
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-07-2015 15:56 PM
Usual weekend travels
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-07-2015 15:54 PM
It might be some out of tune strumming if it's a MUSTY old guitar.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-07-2015 15:47 PM
Mark Wahlberg
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-07-2015 10:43 AM
"B*TCHES* I have the day off too!!!! I really neeeedddit.. I've spent all of this week with rambunctious grand-toddlers and a hyper grand-dog. On the topic though~~the grand-dog woke me up with her whining at 3:00 A.M. for the past 2 mornings, maybe she was disturbed by the sound of cicadas in the nearby woods and wanted to investigate. I shushed her and she went back to sleep quicker than me. Mrs. Y
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-06-2015 22:54 PM
Lingerie
2 profiles?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > 2 profiles?       05-06-2015 08:00 AM
" We are willing to exchange non nude photos privately though with legitimate users" OP, It would be polite of you to mention that by giving their real name in their profile, they can be found on other vanilla internet sites too, however I'd be hesitant to meet/play with somebody who was so careless with their own identity {to me it shows a decided LACK of discretion}. Also be careful in exchanging photos offsite with people who "seem" legitimate to you......what's to stop them from reposting your pictures elsewhere on social media later if things don't turn out well between you. Mrs. U
Scheduled Sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Scheduled Sex       05-06-2015 07:45 AM
Scheduled sex as in: leaving the house with all of it's distractions of a parent, kids, grandkids, phone calls, laundry, cleaning, yard work so that we can check into a hotel for an afternoon or evening of sex that is free of distractions and we're able to focus our attention on each other......oh hell yes, I'm in. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-06-2015 07:32 AM
I am glad the local cops were otherwise occupied while we enjoyed some fun TIMES in a local outdoor venue this past weekend. Mrs. U
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-06-2015 07:27 AM
Agree with Scandle
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 22:52 PM
Happy Birthday SA!!
Certs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Certs       05-04-2015 13:23 PM
@njny, some (non LS) people that have known me for a long time once thought I was overly cautious and almost borderline paranoid {particularly when it came to my kids, internet & such} as time has gone by and their kids are now of age, they've all changed their mind and ate happily as jaded as I am. lol. Shelly
should women shave there pussy hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > should women shave there pussy hair       05-04-2015 13:13 PM
It really shouldn't be perceived as a personal slam if someone thinks a crotch is too hairy for their individual taste. When it comes to men-- if I were to see what I think of as a jungle or anything remotely long enough to possibly get in my mouth--I am not inclined to play-- Of course, some folks are just crude in how they deliver news of their preference and that is unfortunate. I'm completely in favor of people stating their bush preference or lack thereof in their profile contents. In my case Mr U covers that with the SM's beforehand. @smooth-- Queen of Memphis is an excellent song;) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-03-2015 15:22 PM
@newncc, it was a bike event on the Natchez Trace. Mrs. U
should women shave there pussy hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > should women shave there pussy hair       05-03-2015 12:45 PM
I think that ladies should be left alone to manage their bush however they choose. My preference is smooth or sometimes a small landing strip. I've been shaving & sometimes waxing mine almost as long as I've shaved my legs. Maybe I was traumatized by my first sighting of a "70's bush" shown in a Penthouse magazine centerfold when I was about 9 {a naughty nosy little kid}, because when my bush developed I was not thrilled and learned soon enough that tweezers really hurt, but razors didn't. Any of our female playmates who sport a well manicured bush know that Mr. U has a great appreciation for their individual gardens...he is not expecting every female who joins us to be smooth just because I am-- but requests that it be neatly trimmed. Mrs. U {Shelly}
is it fwb or friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > is it fwb or friends       05-02-2015 15:23 PM
There is no one true way to swing. I have fwb and I have some genuine friends I met courtesy of the LS. I'd say that most of the people I've met via this site were like us and joined looking to expand our own sex life with more sex, more exciting sex or interest in a particular fantasy or two and therefore were initially looking only for "friendly benefits" Individual swingers have their own personal comfort level/preferences when it comes to their search for their desired benefits. There are many swingers {us included} who are comfortable with a brief initial contact to determine mutual interest {if any} then a direct route to the benefits. If friendship develops afterward as it has several times -- that's really wonderful, if not -- then it was just a fun time of NSA sex with people we connected to enough to act on our mutual lust and get naked with them at least once. Other swingers have a different approach. They want to be friends for awhile and/or enjoy vanilla type activities before they are comfortable enough for naked benefits. Another set of swingers want what I call "almost courting or an extended seduction" ~ they want the anticipation of a slow simmering attraction, building up with lots of flirtation via chatting, sexting, dinner dates or other contact to a point where they are ready for the benefits. We can't forget about those whose preference is to communicate via IM or email "wanna fuck" or "nice tits" throughout SLS~ I am not saying that such an approach couldn't work, I just hope they aren't holding their breath while waiting for an invitation to get some benefits is all. Again most of the female swingers I've heard of don't respond favorably to that approach. Mrs. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-02-2015 10:58 AM
Marvin Gaye's playing.... Sexual Healing Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing How Sweet It Is Shelly
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-02-2015 07:15 AM
Low
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-02-2015 06:53 AM
Sex first and then it's either a 62 or 100 mile bike ride.
I WONDER WHY WHITE COUPLES LIKE BLACK COCK BUT WOULDNT LET THEIR KID DATE A BLACK PERSON?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > I WONDER WHY WHITE COUPLES LIKE BLACK COCK BUT WOULDNT LET THEIR KID DATE A BLACK PERSON?       05-02-2015 06:49 AM
Look on the bright side Smooth, at least you weren't at a houseparty reduced to being a voyeur while everyone else was getting jiggy. :) Shelly
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-02-2015 06:41 AM
Hello
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-01-2015 17:29 PM
Mine rode the daycare facility bus to/from school. When they were few years older Mom dropped them off at a "parent's approved drop off point" where they met up with their friends and then walked the 3-4 blocks to actual school and rode the bus back home. Next week, I am really excited to be keeping 2 of the grands and taking them back and forth to nursery school. I will have to get up earlier than I am used to.. Mrs. U
In memory of a good friend!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In memory of a good friend!       05-01-2015 17:10 PM
OP, condolences on the loss of your longtime friend. He was always quite friendly in any communication to /about us. I will miss reading his contributions to the many sports rivalries found in these threads. I bet that his idea of heaven includes some fine KC BBQ. Shelly & Uriah
I WONDER WHY WHITE COUPLES LIKE BLACK COCK BUT WOULDNT LET THEIR KID DATE A BLACK PERSON?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > I WONDER WHY WHITE COUPLES LIKE BLACK COCK BUT WOULDNT LET THEIR KID DATE A BLACK PERSON?       05-01-2015 15:24 PM
I encountered a bright red one once at a house party. The poor guy had spent the day preparing the pool (while naked) for the party. He had a sunburned boner. I am kindhearted person, so I offered to kiss it and hopefully make it better for him. Mrs. U.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-01-2015 15:07 PM
I'm relieved that most of the single males we know don't have my personal phone number. Though I'm not sure if the winner from today was looking for playmates or somebody to adopt him for the whole weekend. Thanks Baby for taking good care of me.....I'll be naked and waiting for you later! XOXO Shelly {Mrs. U}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-01-2015 11:12 AM
Young SM (23ish) with a hot bod whom had passed Mr. U's previous interview sends him a text at 1:00 PM on Friday to inform he was available for the weekend. The Uriahs were planning a sex weekend and wished to invite him to participate. Young SM's text response to Mr.U's inquiry as to what times over the weekend he was available: "I'm available right now". Block and Mental Note: TSTF ("Too Stupid to Fuck")
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-01-2015 11:07 AM
The Uriahs enjoy interviewing individuals who make application to fuck the other--he interviews men who want to fuck her and she interviews women who want to fuck him. This is clearly explained on the profile. Response last year from a SM applicant to Mr. U's request to meet at my favorite sports bar for a beer to chat: "I'm not bi".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-01-2015 00:51 AM
Talking In Your Sleep - The Civil Wars {remake of The Romantic's song} Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-30-2015 12:27 PM
Cinnamon Girl Rockin In The Free World ---- Neil Young playing in the background---
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       04-30-2015 12:19 PM
Unique
I *think* I had a good idea for a hot date
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > I *think* I had a good idea for a hot date       04-30-2015 12:04 PM
PG- In cooler weather I opt for the non-stilleto boots to walk Bourbon. Summertime is all about sun dreses, sexy sandals and showing pretty toes. Hopefully, I'll be back later this year and bring one of my sun dresses purchased on my last trip. Shelly
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-30-2015 11:53 AM
Horny Shelly {Mr. U will be back tomorrow though}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-30-2015 11:48 AM
To Jackson?
Certs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Certs       04-30-2015 11:46 AM
"what kind of losers would take to time to make multiple profiles to cert themselves if they could" There are the losers who'd be posing as a genuine "CERTED" oh so very sexy SM/SF/CPL free member asking you to share your videos and private pictures with them offsite because they have limited access. It'd go like this-- "well I used to have a paid membership, then times got tough and I had to let it go and settle for a free membership. That doesn't matter though because look, I have certs, baby I am for real. You can send those sexy pictures and videos to me at yadayada at email, and they'll be safe with me." Perhaps you'd be sharing your stuff with the person as presented on that profile. In a really worse case scenario though, you could be sharing pornography with a teenager- better hope he's smart enough to not "brag" and keep the goodies hidden from his Mom. {If a Mom like me finds it-- the kid would be in deep shit for sure but the felonious adults would be in much deeper trouble for not using better judgement.} That example really is a worse case scenario, but still it is a possibility. Mrs. Uriah
Certs
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Certs       04-30-2015 10:50 AM
I have seen paid member profiles that were given a cert attesting to their being "real or genuine" by SLS after a video cam. I suggest you contact techsupport or customerservice to see if they still offer that option. Shelly
Certs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Certs       04-30-2015 10:47 AM
I have seen paid member profiles that were given a cert attesting to their being "real or genuine" by SLS after a video cam. I suggest you contact techsupport or customerservice to see if they still offer that option. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-30-2015 10:09 AM
Big GRINS follow Kibbs around. Shelly:-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-30-2015 09:12 AM
I like the way that Mrs. U handles the wannabe SFs. Mr. U
Where is the riskiest place you've ever had sex?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Where is the riskiest place you've ever had sex?       04-29-2015 22:24 PM
I won't say where.....but a cop was involved. Shelly
I'm an idiot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > I'm an idiot.       04-29-2015 22:12 PM
Wouldn't it be fun though once lto answer "gang bangs" or "DVP" just to watch someone's jaw fall open when they ask you what you're into? You can always say, just kidding. Shelly;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-29-2015 18:27 PM
Condensed version of latest exchange from a free chick who sends birdie sometimes. FreeSF: Looking good. Any GB's lately, got film? US: if you get a paid membership you could view those personal picture galleries FreeSF: Would love to see videos instead of pictures! yadayada AT the email. US: {with eyes rolling as I typed} Thanks for your continued interest in our activities, have a great day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-28-2015 20:56 PM
"I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around." ~ Elvis Presley Mrs. U
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       04-28-2015 20:54 PM
"a perfect Sunday doesn't really depend on what you do; it depends almost entirely upon the people with whom you do it." posted by the asshat half of Snort_Ahoy.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-27-2015 00:28 AM
HT: Even the most perverted fuckers need some love too. ;-) Mrs. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-24-2015 09:52 AM
Guess I will have to wink via email since we no longer have picture posting options in these "lame" new forums. S---
Wife don't know. What happened.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Wife don't know. What happened.       04-24-2015 09:49 AM
Nope, but then we are a couple where both are equally involved in this adventure. Of course, one of us is not joining a sex site, sneaking around behind our partner's back making dates with unsuspecting single guys in a pathetic attempt to convince the wife to join in. Whether she joins in or not, it is still drama to the SM caused by the husband. This might be mean of me to say, but those kind of sneaky husbands deserve whatever fallout they get....even if their wife ends up dumping them for the SM that he invited. Mrs. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-24-2015 09:26 AM
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. ~ M. Ali Mrs. Uriah {winks at Mr, Perfect}
15 Things That Will Help Single Guys
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > 15 Things That Will Help Single Guys       04-24-2015 09:20 AM
good list Rabbit. please add: DO NOT accept the invitation to multiple man -1 female play if you require hours of individualized tonsil hockey to get a 2-minute erection {I have more patience with shy newbies}. I do enjoy playtime kissing but during multiple men play....I'd prefer cock in my mouth. TYVM. Mrs. U.
saying yes to normal dating, why have i waited?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > saying yes to normal dating, why have i waited?       04-24-2015 08:51 AM
I was a SF member of this site for 5+ years before I unexpectedly connected with someone in ways that made me reassess some things. I didn't meet him locally or even in the same state~ I was on vacation and had moved my profile to this area for play. Most of my SF friends joined the site seeking what I ioriginally did --- NSA sex without the burden of a relationship. I chose SLS in lieu of vanilla sites because I expected swingers to "get" that I wanted casual friendship(s) with "fuck and go" privileges and nothing else. About your question though, I think it's a gamble to ask couples about their SF friends--{most of the couples I played with didn't like it when I paired up.} So if couples get offended at you for asking about their SF friends- you could lose access to the coupled wife. There are females who use the site for dating purposes and fun, you just have to keep looking and probably should expand your search area. That's my $.02. Mrs. U
Do you do any type of volunteer work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you do any type of volunteer work?       04-23-2015 12:19 PM
I've done volunteer work for a variety of causes, usually as part of a team from church or the workplace. The church group where I once belonged often visited at local nursing homes delivering care-packages to seniors, while others played games and chatted with the residents I'd play the piano for their free entertainment /sing alongs. My industry related volunteering has been with events raising money or awareness for health matters {preferably cancer research, children's health and heart matters}. I am a big believer in supporting /giving back to the local community. My kids have grown up with that belief as well and they are actively involved in a local community organization. I am looking forward to a project scheduled this summer with a local Habitat for Humanity family. Oh yea, and like Rabbit--- I firmly believe in having a "rescue dog" in lieu of puppy mills. Shelly
I'm happy for SLS because ??????? - What's your take.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm happy for SLS because ??????? - What's your take.       04-23-2015 01:38 AM
If I had not joined SLS eight (8) years ago, then I would not have met Mr. Uriah.
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       04-22-2015 19:08 PM
Poor Mrs. Roper.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       04-21-2015 20:38 PM
Already know her well! -- Psst, we need a new bottle too, I'll send Mr. U down to pick it up, he's interested in the F part of the MGF. Shelly
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       04-21-2015 19:56 PM
Guess I should have fought harder for custody of the boat...