Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 4958
Last 100 Displayed

Brexit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Brexit       06-24-2016 14:53 PM
I am so proud of our British allies for having the guts to take the first step toward stemming the tide of Muslim hordes. Let's all pray that American leadership will follow their lead. Uriah
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-22-2016 19:07 PM
"Man, I feel like a Woman" --- Shania Twain <S
Why is the women's section so dead?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Why is the women's section so dead?       06-21-2016 01:08 AM
1. OP, I am a very direct woman with no intent to "create drama" and frankly I have no real interest in the squabbles that sometimes erupt on this forum. I made no inquiry either, you posed a question and I offered a possible explanation for why you may have a limited forum reading experience, even on threads you author. (In other words -appears to be a "dead" forum). In the event the forum does become interesting again...you could literally miss a chunk of it and be bored quickly 2. As Wanna suggested-- you can introduce an exciting new topic of conversation to generate some interest. 3. You could invite some of your SLS friends to read / join the forum community. New participants with new ideas, new questions should make things interesting and offer more opportunities for you to interact. Good luck. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Why is the women's section so dead?       06-20-2016 20:32 PM
Thank you Tigg. Mr. U takes very good care of them and their owner. :-) Xoxo Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Why is the women's section so dead?       06-20-2016 19:15 PM
The two previous posters are regular contributors and they say you have blocked them. That could be one plausible explanation for a less than satisfactory forum experience. As a rule, I don't block individuals based on their contributions to the forum, unless they attack me personally and intentionally. However, all individuals are free to participate how they choose. Mrs. Uriah
Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-20-2016 18:30 PM
A rejection does not necessarily equate to a failure, well unless a person did something utterly stupid like show up drunk, disorderly and acting like a complete asshole. Otherwise, it all boils down to chemistry, there is either enough chemistry present amongst all parties to take a meeting further to playtime or there isn't. You are either a mutual match or not, no need to complicate matters by overanalyzing {unless you did something utterly stupid} just accept it and move on to the next person. Mrs. U
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       06-20-2016 10:43 AM
GET A ROOM :-P
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-20-2016 10:22 AM
Landslide ~~ Fleetwood Mac Shell
your husbands
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > your husbands       06-20-2016 10:17 AM
What a depressing way to have spent Father's Day. Consolences for the loss of your spouse. I hope that during your years as a couple on this site you treated single males with the same courtesy /respect as you are now wanting for yourself since you have chosen to remain on the site as a single male. Good luck!
From a womans point of view.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > From a womans point of view.       06-20-2016 08:54 AM
Woe be tide to the single male who represents either the size of his penis or his ability, then drops his pants to reflect something completely different. In order to protect him from embarrassment due to Mrs. Uriah's rapier-like tongue, I play damage control and stick my dick in her mouth, then give the single male a demonstration of how to take care of business. Mr. Uriah
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-17-2016 19:17 PM
"Most sexually adventurous women want a man who regards cunnilingus as a basic women's right" --- Mokokoma Mokhonoana
From a womans point of view.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > From a womans point of view.       06-17-2016 18:54 PM
Hell's bells if there is no snark or satire to be allowed up in here, not gonna be much fun if everyone is being totally p.c. all of the time. It could quickly become a dull ass forum, it's halfway there already.
What Is Your Take On Unecessary Rumors ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > What Is Your Take On Unecessary Rumors ?       06-17-2016 18:14 PM
Some couples are offput simply because of the presence of any SM at a party, that's their issue. You can't please everybody in this lifestyle, all you can do is continue being a polite respectful person and having fun with those you do meet and grow your circle of friends from there. Mrs U
15 Things That Will Help Single Wimmin
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > 15 Things That Will Help Single Wimmin       06-17-2016 17:47 PM
While there are dumb asses aplenty who need spell check or maybe they are a poor typist---- based upon my personal knowledge, I can attest that Fun_Ahoy is more educated than your average spell checker, has impeccable linguistic skills plus he is a pretty good dancer and all around charming gentleman in person. He just has a "special" sense of humor when it comes to starting forum threads and honestly I have forgotten the specifics of what was happening in foraland a year ago to generate this thread. Shelly
groups
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > groups       06-17-2016 17:09 PM
When a group owner is ready to call it quits, there is no way we know of to "delete" the group. The site wants you to transfer ownership to another member. However, very few people really want to deal with the actual managing/organizing/administration that comes with owning a group. Some group owners obviously just call it quits and the group sits untended. We've given a local group away 2 times, only to re-inherit.. Mrs U
Running into family/friend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Running into family/friend       06-17-2016 12:36 PM
I've NOT encountered family members... but a former hairstylist, a couple from a church I used to attend, couple of former co-workers and a childhood friend of my kids have seen me naked. It was quite shocking at the time to be getting my boobs painted with flames and then have a young man (kd's friend) holler out "hey do ya remember me?" Mr U was with me then and we laughed about it with him and the young man's wife. To the tune of "birds of a feather really do flock together...whether they realize it or not." As far as I know, they never told on me. You see, most people doing this are aiming for mutual discretion for the sake of their family or career--whatever their priority is. If you run into people you know-- treat it like Vegas. What happens in swing time stays in swing time. My .02 anyway. Ms Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-17-2016 12:13 PM
Gerry Rafferty -- Right Down The Line
Overheard at the party .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Overheard at the party .       06-16-2016 22:45 PM
@mr ss, yep... been overhearing it since my first profile circa 2007.
My wife only swings when drinking now she doesn't
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My wife only swings when drinking now she doesn't       06-16-2016 22:23 PM
Dude just said she previously had to get a few drinks down to swing, not neccessarily be drunk. Still, it's a very bad idea to have your judgment impaired by alcohol at a swing event--- someone could easily take advantage of her.
Overheard at the party .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Overheard at the party .       06-16-2016 21:31 PM
"Wow, this has never happened to me before" exclaims a hubby who's losing his woody while his missus is getting her pussy pounded in the next room. S
Something fishy about this?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Something fishy about this?       06-15-2016 19:56 PM
The Batman handpuppet deserves it's own profile picture.
Pulse shooting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Pulse shooting       06-13-2016 14:34 PM
All it would have taken to prevent that carnage was an attentive bouncer with a firearm on his hip and good aim. Uriah
What if SLS allowed you to endorse
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > What if SLS allowed you to endorse       06-09-2016 22:50 PM
SLS has an option called "CERTIFY" where you can submit a certfication to a profile you've met and attest to the person's sexual prowess, personality, beauty or whatever you want to. You submit it and the profile owner has the option to accept or decline. Mrs U
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-08-2016 18:33 PM
In our humid climate whenever we going to be naked and vociferous in the great outdoors....we must wear "deep-woods" OFF, as it CURES the mosquitoes of their urge to nibble our parts.
The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       06-08-2016 17:12 PM
CAYNE - They haven't been online for awhile, but that banana split on her gorgeous derriere would give a dead man a woody. ~S
Are Globalists Evil Or Just Misunderstood?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Are Globalists Evil Or Just Misunderstood?       06-06-2016 07:36 AM
Of course, this is the rationale for Mao's Great Leap Forward (estimated to have killed over 15 million people) and Stalin's forced collectivization (which only killed 10 million people)--- deliberately eliminate vast segments of humanity in order to achieve some abstract utopian goal. Liberalism is a mental disorder. Uriah
Squirting and Proper Aftercare
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Squirting and Proper Aftercare       06-05-2016 20:42 PM
Though I am not a medical professional, I don't really think the volume of any fluids emitted during sex is connected to Ms. Apple's fatigue and lack of energy. Mature ladies can suffer fatigue and lack of energy from a number of things {hormonal imbalance, poor nutrition leading to vitamin/mineral deficiency, stress, depression, over/under active thyroid, etc.}. Encourage Ms. Apple to consult with her doctor about her concerns if it's an ongoing thing. Regarding any aftercare following squirting-- I'd say a shared shower or soak in the tub is all that's required. Mrs U
Certification
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Certification       06-05-2016 19:03 PM
Free memberships are limited in what they can view {No Nudity} and do for a very good reason. The site has no way to verify that a free member is not just a 13 year old kid jacking off to pictures on the internet.... until the free member provides EFT/credit card info to become a paid member. Mrs. U
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-05-2016 18:19 PM
Roasted beets, fresh field peas and a spring mix salad
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-05-2016 10:35 AM
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams Come True
Latest woke up with morning wood rolled her over and banged that shit out doggiestyle then let her go back to sleep?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest woke up with morning wood rolled her over and banged that shit out doggiestyle then let her go back to sleep?       06-05-2016 10:13 AM
Apx 7:00 A.M. on this fine Sunday morning...
How to get back?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > How to get back?       06-04-2016 16:33 PM
Nobody wants to deal with indecisive wannabe swingers. They are usually the ones that decide to get naked and fuck only to have one or both freak out afterward.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       06-04-2016 12:39 PM
I was the beneficiary of several last night and still tingly this morning.
Being Gratfeful And Happy On Here
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Being Gratfeful And Happy On Here       06-04-2016 12:37 PM
I'm Goldilocks, I want "just right for me" dicks. Mrs. U:)
Why do some of you guys bother to be here if you're not going to really try?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why do some of you guys bother to be here if you're not going to really try?       06-01-2016 13:09 PM
We don't usually block people based on their forum posts, but I made an exception yesterday. Mrs U :-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       05-31-2016 22:46 PM
HT 1: the BLOCK feature still works HT 2: I'm happy too and glad that I have some happy friends....especially some I don't get to see often. I'm gonna have to research buying a small RV for my future retirement. HT 3: tomorrow marks the 6th anniversary of the start of the 2nd most fabulous "job" of my life -- Grammy
Why do some of you guys bother to be here if you're not going to really try?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why do some of you guys bother to be here if you're not going to really try?       05-31-2016 22:24 PM
Georgianiceguy--- as somebody once told me, internet trolls and other similar shit-stirrers should be ignored or blocked. They are only encouraged when others engage with them online. S
What's up with Bridgetender?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's up with Bridgetender?       05-31-2016 16:37 PM
tsk, tsk, tsk... now Looser4, I have a good friend that reads the forums and just suggested to me that you are one of those fake profile/internet trolls that should go fuck themselves. If you are not, then you should focus on your own blue-gumbusiness. A profile is open/closed at the profile owner's discretion and schedule, with no explanation owed to anyone. MRS URIAH
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       05-26-2016 22:14 PM
HT: awesome day of 1 on 1 training with new company! Change is a good thing :)
Who viewed me feature?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who viewed me feature?       05-24-2016 21:06 PM
I've never been curious about "who's viewed me" and think I prefer to browse anonymously. But we'll see how it goes...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-22-2016 23:08 PM
Any fool can know. The point is to understand. -- Einstein
Are Globalists Evil Or Just Misunderstood?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Are Globalists Evil Or Just Misunderstood?       05-22-2016 18:59 PM
Commie Bobbie- I sure am glad you opened to door to this line of questioning. A single male with no pics and no certs. Successful single males (like me in my previous life) have certs from people all over the country who have flown in to meet me to savor the honey suckle from my dick, and of course have plenty of pics and videos to back it up. Other single males, like you, can't cut the mustard and instead jack off in their parent's garage send anonymous left-wing rants on swing sites like this, being an annoying little ankle-biter. Yes, sex is power, and that why I carry a 45 between my legs, and you have a pea-shooter. Wouldn't a different venue be more appropriate for your commie rants? Uriah
married men playing solo
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > married men playing solo       05-20-2016 19:43 PM
The devil's back.... Mrs. U
Gloryholes?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Gloryholes?       05-20-2016 19:27 PM
Freak? Nah, not around here. Maybe your OP was just viewed by 94 "lurkie loo" free members who can't contribute to a topic. Mrs U
Success? Wrap your noggin around this ONE thing, go from zero to hero.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Success? Wrap your noggin around this ONE thing, go from zero to hero.       05-20-2016 07:49 AM
Yes, a single male who shows up with one condom to fuck Mrs. U has made a tactical error.... Mr. U
Trump for President???
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump for President???       05-20-2016 07:27 AM
I would love to be a fly on the wall in a room where Robert is interviewing for a job..... Uriah
No reply is a reply
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply is a reply       05-18-2016 23:46 PM
@NJNY-- answer the spammers in French, Russian or maybe Latin.
Dear Boinkster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Boinkster       05-17-2016 19:43 PM
I'll third that nomination of the entertaining duo Snort_Ahoy..
Trump for President???
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump for President???       05-16-2016 11:19 AM
Asian- Robert has a few other monikers, including "Commie Bobbie" and "Bobbie Blame". Uriah
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       05-15-2016 21:56 PM
The Jungle Book
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       05-15-2016 21:27 PM
After a week apart I was rather greedy ~~ it was "Hello 69" Shelly
Unsuccessful in the 713
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Unsuccessful in the 713       05-15-2016 21:17 PM
Your profile says you are "Looking For: cool down to earth female to chill n hv fun with... Hopefully I can show u better thn tell u,,, but sonce this this is making me add more.. my wife n I hv been together for 5yrs.. never hv we brought anyone to the sack with us but we are both ready to see if it is what we think it can be..." Frankly, your profile needs more content and please use the spell check, it helps. Most of the single females on this site have an overflowing of emails in their inbox and they are not Interested in an invitation to "get in the sack" with a couple that invested about 10 minutes of time in creating a profile and even complained in it because the site made you write some more. Just how badly do you want to add another woman to your playtime? If you are serious, do a bit more research like READing the single ladies profiles to see what they are looking for {for example: a SF may only want to meet SM's--NOT couples, don't waste your time emailing them}. Also read some other couples profiles just to see how they present themselves on this site to get some ideas. Particularly if you see any couples who have certifications from their female friends -those folks might be onto something. Mrs. Uriah
Question about Forum Posts. Also I am sorry message.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Question about Forum Posts. Also I am sorry message.       05-12-2016 16:28 PM
If only I had a crisp $100 for every "good" idea I've shared around here.
Describe your favorite sex position with a movie title.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe your favorite sex position with a movie title.       05-11-2016 22:19 PM
Every Which Way But Loose
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-11-2016 22:11 PM
Just Like Fire -- Pink
Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile Red Flags, or Shit That Sets Off Your Spidey Senses       05-11-2016 14:12 PM
Guy's that refer to themselves as: STUD, HUNG or BBC Women who refer to themselves as a UNICORN
Approved Ways to Say ‘Vagina’ Without Offending l Pussies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Approved Ways to Say ‘Vagina’ Without Offending l Pussies       05-10-2016 19:04 PM
Found a 2nd one. :-)
how many names for hers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > how many names for hers       05-10-2016 19:03 PM
Found it!
Do you have a pet name for your penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you have a pet name for your penis       05-10-2016 17:26 PM
I think maybe in the open forum section or maybe the women's talk, there's already a few threads around with alot of alternative names for pussies. Shelly ;-)
Question about Forum Posts. Also I am sorry message.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Question about Forum Posts. Also I am sorry message.       05-05-2016 23:28 PM
Starting over with a new profile and new improved attitude is worth looking into. Ms
Her Is Why Safe Sex Don't Make Sense
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Her Is Why Safe Sex Don't Make Sense       05-05-2016 19:30 PM
Ditto what he said.
Men who don't ask permission
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Men who don't ask permission       05-03-2016 13:30 PM
I answered in another thread but will move it here.... Some ladies I know would be pissed if a male tried that and might introduce their foot /boot/heel to his gonads while inquiring if he comprehended the meaning of NO. Their men would be equally apalled when they learn that their lady was the recipient of unwelcome intimate attention. The polite and diplomatic approach is to get the offender's name and report the behavior to the club owner/party host. If it happens to be a SM that acted so inappropriately, he/they will usually be kicked out. Most of the group hosts we know are like Mrs. Wanna and would show the cretin(s) out the door. Mrs Uriah
Newbies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Newbies       05-02-2016 22:34 PM
Welcome to the forums! You could start with a look at the SLS homepage, check out the "EVENTS", "GROUPS" or "CLUBS" links to find parties and other events near your home or near a destination you might take a weekend road trip to. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-02-2016 22:20 PM
Dyer Mak'er --- Led Zeppelin
The pics problem is more than just fat doods
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The pics problem is more than just fat doods       05-01-2016 09:00 AM
It's a good idea to have some photos that are fairly recent. Seriously, how many of you have shown up at a date expecting to see the attractive/ average hwp person in a picture but instead you met someone 10-20 years older, overweight, out of shape, balding/grey and changed so much they don't resemble that profile pic at all? Shelly
Single male new to the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single male new to the lifestyle       04-30-2016 13:14 PM
Ballyb- Mrs. Uriah forgot to recommend that you review posts submitted by this profile prior to the summer of 2012. Review them carefully, take copious notes, study them over and over again. apply the principle that you learn, and you will do well. The former single male previously known as Uriah.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-29-2016 09:25 AM
Satisfied
Single male new to the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single male new to the lifestyle       04-29-2016 09:15 AM
Bally, You won't find many females by limiting yourself to single females only....alot of the single female profiles are really married/coupled women who are looking for other girls to take home for 3some playtime with their boyfriend/hubby or they are looking for their "bisexual exploration" I can't see your profile since you have couples blocked, but if you hope to attract hot single females to be a partner or girlfriend, you need a spot on profile complete with public(cropped of course) and private facial pictures {not of your dick or a selfie in front of the toilet either}. Check out the profile of other SM posters here in the forum to get some ideas from: fun_ahoy, currentrider, niceguy1961, bridgetender to name a few. Good luck. Mrs U
Why is it the single males chicken out
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       04-29-2016 09:01 AM
Just wondering how many of the single men that post here often whining about how bad the OTHER single men make them look, realize that they come across as "whiny" and "poor me" themselves when they complain and blame their lack of success on the actions or inactions of other males. Ms U
Shaving
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Shaving       04-29-2016 08:12 AM
Small cordless razor works nicely and often it's me operating the razor in the really sensitive areas just hanging around in the shower. Mrs, U
Republican Primary
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Primary       04-27-2016 20:58 PM
Ted's selection of Carly as a running mate is brilliant...the 2 true conservatives in the race on the same ticket! Of course, anyone who opposes the ticket is a sexist bigot!. Ted as president and Carly presiding over the Senate gives us a true opportunity for "Hope and Change". "Power to the People! Power to the People! Power to the People! Power to the People, Right On!" John Lennon Uriah
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-26-2016 17:44 PM
Bimmy's picture is my newest motivation for getting up an hour earlier, my tan is not quite beach ready yet. Mrs, U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-25-2016 18:53 PM
You can't soar with eagles if you nest with turkeys.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-24-2016 23:25 PM
HOT
Confused
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Confused       04-24-2016 22:38 PM
Sorry, I offer no concrete advice on how to balance lifestyle choices with one's spiritual belief. However, there is a body building, swinger couple {Christy & Dean Parove} in Florida that profess to be Christians and they started a group/site for Christian Swingers...research them online you might find some helpful advice there. I do know a few couples who are/were active in a religious/spiritual orginations --Generally I think that those couples in swinging together compartmentalize/condone their actions with the logic that as long as they are involved in it together--it's not a betrayal or cheating on their partner. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-22-2016 21:25 PM
Karma is like 69, you get what you give. Shelly
Drama couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Drama couples       04-22-2016 17:53 PM
No need to inform them of your opinion....that would just start the drama party. One option though is to reference your observation on your own profile, maybe those folks will recognize themselves if they read your profile. Mrs U
One storm and 5 billion later
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > One storm and 5 billion later       04-22-2016 08:00 AM
De Jure Segregation is constitutional. Plessy v. Ferguson Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-21-2016 23:47 PM
Winning isn't everything...it's the only thing. Vince Lombardi
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-21-2016 23:38 PM
FB: my weekend visit back home coincides with Mrs. Obama's visit to town to deliver the commencement speech at a local university. Traffic snafus will be the order of the day... Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-21-2016 23:30 PM
"These Days" ~ the version by Jackson Brown
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       04-20-2016 00:29 AM
No picture is an automatic No.
Robert is the new VP of Venezuela
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Robert is the new VP of Venezuela       04-19-2016 08:10 AM
The rumor mill says that Bobby is working on an empirical study clearly demonstrating how all socialist societies since the October 1917 Bolshevik Revolution have generated greater good for a greater number than have free societies. When Bobby completes this study, there will no longer be room for argument. Much like man-made global warming, it will be established fact. Uriah
Rough N Rowdy? Or soft n sweet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Rough N Rowdy? Or soft n sweet?       04-16-2016 09:00 AM
I like a little of both, back and forth.....minus the hair pulling and really hard butt swats though. Shell
For the women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > For the women       04-12-2016 22:05 PM
Cowboy boots are fine while dosey-doeing or 2-stepping on the dance floor.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-11-2016 20:47 PM
Raining...
For the women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > For the women       04-11-2016 20:21 PM
If the "good things you heard about this SM" came from other women that he has treated well, I'd look past a couple of centimeters long enough and at least meet him. If there's no chemistry, maybe a friendship will result. Mrs U
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-10-2016 19:23 PM
Family members who forget and light up their cigarette in my car. #I_like_breathing
Sex on a hike
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Sex on a hike       04-10-2016 18:43 PM
My picnic blanket is getting a workout so far this spring as Mr U is introducing me to the great outdoors of TN in our spare time. Mrs U
SMs, How would you like to be treated
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > SMs, How would you like to be treated       04-10-2016 17:54 PM
Buttons being pushed? Hmm I need to get in line for that Shell;-)
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-08-2016 20:56 PM
eeny meeny miney mo...
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-08-2016 08:20 AM
Welcome LittleDemon! I'd tell the dudes offering to slap and ream your butt that they would have to bend over first, lol. Of course, for added effect I would also snap a picture of my hand holding the biggest, thickest dildo in the sex toy store and attach it to my reply to those wonderful SM's. Have fun! MRs. U
Oral Yes, Intercourse No !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Oral Yes, Intercourse No !       04-04-2016 21:11 PM
but BLM he can't pm you cause you block/hide from his profile type.....you know the "great unwashed" -- {a term I think he coined}. Shelly:-)
3somes
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3somes       04-04-2016 19:28 PM
Probably very few straight single men will be interested in your 3some since the only public picture is of another MALE. Some really suspicious people may think your "couple profile" is just another guy posing as a couple. If you are hoping for a woman or another couple to be interested....add a few pictures of both parties. NO bathroom selfies please or any with a background of dirty laudry or a nasty house. Mrs Uriah
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-03-2016 22:04 PM
I've had both ways done. As a 34 year old, I was diagnosed and treated for endometriosis. I had the uterus removed vaginally in a LAVH (laparascopic assist vaginal hyster) with no complications and a quick recovery. About 9 years ago, I had problems with cysts and a very large one resulted in the surgicalremoval of my ovaries, tubes and appendix through a lower abdominal "bikini" incision, with no serious complications. {knocking on wood here}. Good luck! Mrs U
Did he cum or not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Did he cum or not?       04-02-2016 20:34 PM
Sigh....With those I've had as really really long ago lovers/husband &/or more recent romantic partner I truly love the feel of their hot cum blasting inside me and I enjoy it even more when they continue to thrust post-explosion.....but unfortunately there are just too many people running around this lifestyle with pesky std's and some other things that condoms are a requirement with me, not an option. So, the explosion is hopefully contained in the condom. I'm ok though if someone wants to pull out and lose their load on my lower back or boobs, I like satisfied playmates. If a condom wearing playmate says he had a good time with me, I'll believe him without losing any sleep over it.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       04-02-2016 19:56 PM
HT: We packed a picnic lunch and spent a good part of the day exploring the nature trails and scenic woods along the Mississippi River. It was a gorgeous day for some outdoor fun and photography too. Y'all have a good weekend! XOXO US
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Oral Yes, Intercourse No !       04-02-2016 19:48 PM
Easygoing, if you have witnessed this behavior at parties/clubs, it could be their "polite" way of saying that one or both of them just aren't attracted enough to "function" or play. I've seen full swap folks turn down a couple by claiming to be soft swap, then a short time later in the group room--lo and behold that same couple was converted to the dark side enjoying to full swapping all around the room sex. {Moral: the couple was already a full swap pair, but they used "soft swap" as an excuse because they were either trying to avoid a potential scene {some don't take rejection too well} or hurting someone's feelings. Just my $.02 fwiw. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Oral Yes, Intercourse No !       04-01-2016 22:51 PM
Because they don't want to.
Robert is the new VP of Venezuela
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Robert is the new VP of Venezuela       04-01-2016 09:29 AM
Let's add Venezuela to the long list of socialist failures since the Bolshevik Revolution of almost 100 years ago. Most clear thinking individuals would consider a failure rate of 50%-75% for any endeavor as a reason to stop it----- socialism has a 100% failure rate----100%!!! I will not speculate on the mental health of anyone who proposes continuing behavior with a 100% failure rate over a period of 100 years. Uriah
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.