Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Uriah    Posts: 3630
Last 100 Displayed

Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-31-2014 11:27 AM
I can't choose tween these of William Faulkner's... 1. You can't swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. 2. The next time you try to seduce anyone, don't do it with words. Women know more about words than men ever will and they know how little they can ever possibly mean.
Chicken shit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Chicken shit       10-31-2014 09:21 AM
Benjamin Netanyahu--Veteran of the 1976 Entebbe Raid. Barack Hussein Obama-- ? Who's the chicken shit? Mr. Uriah
Couples who want a live in 3rd
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who want a live in 3rd       10-31-2014 08:56 AM
2 husbands? Definitely sounding like Polyandry. Mrs U
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-31-2014 08:49 AM
"Pocketful of Sunshine" -- Natasha Bedingfield
Disgusted
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Disgusted       10-30-2014 17:14 PM
I'm easily amused. Easily confused sometimes too or maybe I'm just easy.......but only for the right people {those who pass the chemistry requirement.} ;-) Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-30-2014 17:03 PM
HT: A new Grand-baby is due in the spring :)
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-30-2014 16:53 PM
Chocolate... Same vs again Chocolate or Caramel
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-30-2014 16:28 PM
LT, look on the bright side, at least the copilot seatbelt didn't break mid-flight, that might have forced an emergency landing somewhere. :) Shell
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-30-2014 12:36 PM
Somebody's Baby ~ ~ by Jackson Brown
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-30-2014 09:04 AM
Arrangements
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       10-30-2014 08:57 AM
$2.59
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-30-2014 08:55 AM
An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass. - George Washington
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-29-2014 19:34 PM
HT: A trip to the Honda dealer procured me a brand new functioning remote entry car key, and the cute little service adviser let me have the spare remote key for only $20 more. I am not focusing on what the labor charge was to program 1 key, but I was made happy by a discount on the additional. Heck, they even put a screw into my old falling apart key and it works again -- but it's not guaranteed to work as long as the new ones. Shelly
Disgusted
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Disgusted       10-29-2014 19:17 PM
Hey Sinful, You mention that SM profiles are being overlooked due to the issues of others. I can help you out a bit, some are overlooked for something as small as the age discrepancy on yours. That could cause a woman to pause and potentially pick another male profile instead of yours. Your profile has been active for 1 year and your age is displayed at 33 on the profile face, but in the content you state you are 43, single and ddf. You might think it a bit much that women would do that, but women generally want men in our beds who are paying close attention to the details revealed by our body. When SM's overlook their very own profile, our confidence in that ability could be affected. Sure, there are people on site who joined years ago and never bothered updating their age, but it's not referenced in their content and they run the risk of being overlooked in person when they show up to meet and greet looking 10-15 years older than their profile pictures. To correct it go to : Tools / update profile/ preferences to update your age, weight, height statistics. good luck to you! Mrs. Uriah
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-29-2014 18:43 PM
Why Mr. Leeza, I perved your fine tool aplenty when you let that white towel LOOSE for the ladies viewing pleasure awhile back. If you and Mrs. Leeza ever MOSEY down to Memphis, we'll make a MOVIE about the trip.
Being blocked for no reason
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Being blocked for no reason       10-29-2014 17:07 PM
That or you blocked everybody else.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-29-2014 17:04 PM
I was at the bank when my key quit functioning.....someone brought me the valet key from my house 15 miles away. Heels really aren't conducive to a jog. :) This afternoon, I am now the proud owner of a shiny new remote key and a spare.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-29-2014 14:19 PM
FB: car key that will not work....and the back-up key is at home, where I am not. Grrrr. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-29-2014 12:27 PM
HT: It's hump day. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-29-2014 12:21 PM
Runaway ~ Bon Jovi
Pensive Dom or reluctant sub?
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Pensive Dom or reluctant sub?       10-29-2014 12:15 PM
Todd should be careful on the alternative websites too.... You'll find that many of the "unsolicited email offers" you receive to "dom" your wife are from "wanna be" doms who also have a "wanna be" swinger profile on the swing sites, some even contain the exact same dick picture {assuming they provide a picture}. Like the other posters say, your best bet at success is making contact through local munches (meets greets) by groups on bdsm sites. You and your wife can learn much from the experiences of others who will be seeing you in-person rather than online. I am also a fan of independent research as well...both of you should READ multiple blogs, books and articles. She needs to participate as well, because SHE needs to figure out if she is a submissive in need of a dominant or a lady who enjoys some kinky role play. I've a friend whose hubby was a strong, confident alpha-male type already {maybe not "Dominant" as in D/s} but the wife clearly knew she was submissive and wanted a D/s relationship with her husband for a long time. It took some convincing on her part, because in his vanilla world loving husbands would never tie, whip or flog their (masochistic) wives to the point of red welts and bruises, even if she asked for it. Whether one "learns" to be a Dom or learns "topping" techniques is not the most important thing. What was important is that once he was receptive to the fact that his wife craved something bit more extreme -- he recognized the need for knowledge and sought the advice and friendship of others more experienced in that realm to ensure her continued safety (preserving his sanity) while they are exploring a new chapter in their life. Sorry for the long ass ramble-- bad day and I couldn't see how to edit it shorter. Shelly (definitely not a masochist)
Halloween costume ideas
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Halloween costume ideas       10-29-2014 11:38 AM
I've seen a box of "Prep H" at a non-swing party once. I guess it could be billed as "Cure for Asshole" Shelly
Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       10-29-2014 08:39 AM
I want to hold the ladle on Bobbieblame's soup line. Mr. Uriah (the "Compassionate One")
Couples who want a live in 3rd
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who want a live in 3rd       10-28-2014 15:55 PM
Hmmm, so you seek to be a " couple's live-in, stand-in stud" for permanent MFM pleasure but also available whenever the Mr. must travel for business. Sounds poly-ish, but still interesting. Mrs. Uriah
Being a single male in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Being a single male in the lifestyle       10-28-2014 15:15 PM
Welcome to the forum.
Lava is coming to the neighborhood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Lava is coming to the neighborhood       10-28-2014 14:55 PM
Volcanoes are closer than you think.... abcnews(.) go(.) com/Technology/deadly-underwater-volcano-caribbean-us-tsunami/story?id=23717506 blogs . kqed . org/science/2014/05/01/noaa-expedition-finds-ashphalt-volcanic-tar-lilies-in-gulf-of-mexico/ Mrs. U.
Halloween costume ideas
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Halloween costume ideas       10-28-2014 12:58 PM
This year we are planning to skip the Halloween club scene and party naked with a friend in the hot tub first. A couple of years ago we had some vine-hanging fun as Tarzan & Jane. {wear vines} Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       10-28-2014 12:51 PM
"Global warming? Maybe not anytime soon, according to a top United Nations scientist. Dr. Mojib Latif of the Leibniz Institute of Marine Sciences told Bavarian Radio that the so-called “pause” in global warming could continue for another three decades. Currently, satellite datasets show that the average global temperature has not warmed in more than 18 years. Latif told BR that temperatures would start accelerating between 2020 and 2025, meaning global warming could be on pause or slowed down for the next 6 to 11 years. This could put the total time of the pause between 24 and 29 years." Whoa! Now its time to spin and backpedal as a form of damage control from public recognition of the biggest hoax in recorded history! When will you Global Warming Hoaxsters just admit that you are opportunistic Communists manipulating the gullible masses as a means of stealing from the productive? Mr. Uriah.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-28-2014 09:51 AM
I'd be happy to ensure that Mr U COMES right over if you need another hand. Mrs. U;)
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-28-2014 09:47 AM
Cum Loud College football vs Pro football
4 way is impossible
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > 4 way is impossible       10-28-2014 09:43 AM
"Which is what makes a single guy SO valuable here in the Buckeye state." I really prefer my 4-some's be FMMM or if we are in a setting with another couple--that we have a SM added to the mix to make it more fun. Nic, I can attest to knowing an awesome SM or 2 hailing from LA, AL, FL, IN, IA, TX, MD, NJ, MA, CA, NY, NC, MS and TN....but I've yet to meet one from OH. {Le Sigh} Shelly
4 way is impossible
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > 4 way is impossible       10-27-2014 17:40 PM
FartsRFunny! Welcome to the forums. Mrs. Uriah
Republicans controling both houses?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republicans controling both houses?       10-27-2014 17:17 PM
Robert's blather will become even more irrelevant after next Tuesday. Mr. Uriah
Moving
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Moving       10-27-2014 17:02 PM
Handle With Care - "Pet Anaconda" Poke a couple of little airholes in the top :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-27-2014 15:01 PM
Steamed veggies and a chicken breast
Black rings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Black rings       10-27-2014 14:51 PM
Lol, Wanna-try--- re: the pineapple thing-- I've heard that one too. In fact some newbies have sometimes asked at parties if residents in a small affluent neighborhood are all swingers because of the "pineapple" emblem on their gates being turned a certain way. I just laugh and say, not likely but ya never know... Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-27-2014 09:55 AM
~ Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. ~ Wyatt Earp Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-27-2014 09:14 AM
Pat Benetar - "All Fired Up" or at least after I finish my morning java, I will be... MrsU
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-27-2014 00:41 AM
Pat Nixon
Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       10-27-2014 00:39 AM
Do anybody still have "Buck" the singing mounted deerhead? I think he sang "Friends in Low Places. Mrs. Uriah
Being blocked for no reason
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Being blocked for no reason       10-26-2014 22:53 PM
Perhaps one of your extended family members or someone who knows you in a professional capacity recognized your picture and has blocked you, thereby preventing you from learning of their identity. There are also couples/singles that have posted about their practice of blocking local profiles that they are not interested in......once they decide they aren't interested, they don't want to continually see profiles they have no interest in. I really wouldn't worry about it, you may have dodged a bullet. mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-26-2014 22:00 PM
"Most chick singers say, if you hurt me I'll die. I say if you hurt me I'll kick your ass." Pat Benetar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-26-2014 21:53 PM
Fire and Ice ~~ Pat Benetar Mrs. U
Republicans controling both houses?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republicans controling both houses?       10-26-2014 21:40 PM
There will always be a position on the soup line for the whining non-productive members of our society, regardless of who controls Congress. Mr. Uriah (the "Philanthropist")
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-25-2014 19:51 PM
Every new friend is a new adventure, the start of new memories. Mrs. U.
Etiquette with multiple couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Etiquette with multiple couples       10-25-2014 19:38 PM
Darn it, the OP is having a meet n greet tonight at one of my favorite places at home and I am babysitting, figures Mrs. Uriah
Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guns       10-25-2014 19:28 PM
I don't know all of the technical stuff as I focus on the practical stuff (comfort and ease of use) but a 38 special revolver and a 25 semi-automatic are among my possessions. Mrs. Uriah
picture approval; hilarious to cant be unseen
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > picture approval; hilarious to cant be unseen       10-25-2014 11:32 AM
SLS staff approve "private" pictures, once I accidentally uploaded a "private" gallery picture twice when I was adding several pictures. I received an email advising me of the duplication and that one was being deleted because it was an identical picture/duplicate. I guess duplicated identical pictures wasting bandwidth is more problematic than bad photography. Shelly:)
Age issue
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Age issue       10-25-2014 11:13 AM
IF: 1) you've already been through all the local matches available to you and found no "mutual match" AND 2) you don't want to travel >50 miles away from home THEN: you are stuck with being on the lookout for "local newbies" that match or quit swinging. You could expand your parameters a bit and look for a group outside your 50 mile radius but still close enough for a weekend trip and attend one of the parties. It might be worth the effort to explore outside your geographic area for one weekend. Mrs U
Songs You Never Want to Hear Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Songs You Never Want to Hear Again       10-24-2014 21:03 PM
Gangnam Style Karma Karma Karma Chameleon after those two above "Hey Mikki" doesn't sound so bad. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       10-24-2014 13:06 PM
$2.67 {road trip time} :) mrs. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       10-24-2014 11:54 AM
You will impost, demand, and force nothing after sane thinkers with the balls to dismantle destructive bureaucracies regain control of Congress and the Presidency. Mr. Uriah (the "Visionary")
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-24-2014 11:50 AM
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Niiiggghht ~~ Bay City Rollers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       10-24-2014 09:47 AM
John Coleman, who co-founded the Weather Channel, shocked academics by insisting the theory of man-made climate change was no longer scientifically credible. Instead, what 'little evidence' there is for rising global temperatures points to a 'natural phenomenon' within a developing eco-system. In an open letter attacking the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, he wrote: "The ocean is not rising significantly. "The polar ice is increasing, not melting away. Polar Bears are increasing in number. "Heat waves have actually diminished, not increased. There is not an uptick in the number or strength of storms (in fact storms are diminishing)." "I have studied this topic seriously for years. It has become a political and environment agenda item, but the science is not valid." John Coleman, co-founder of the Weather Channel Mr Coleman said he based many of his views on the findings of the NIPCC, a non-governmental international body of scientists aimed at offering an 'independent second opinion of the evidence reviewed by the IPCC.' He added: "There is no significant man-made global warming at this time, there has been none in the past and there is no reason to fear any in the future." "Efforts to prove the theory that carbon dioxide is a significant greenhouse gas and pollutant causing significant warming or weather effects have failed. "There has been no warming over 18 years." Mr. Uriah (the "Free Thinker")
Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       10-23-2014 22:46 PM
When I was in college an observant boyfriend surprised me with a present that still occupies a shelf in my house. At the time, I didn't realize he was listening when I told a girlfriend about some ceramic sports related figurines I had seen in a craft show. (MSU was doing really well then). The next day, the boyfriend and "Bully" showed up to visit me at work and take me to dinner. The romance didn't last .......but I still have "Bully" {see picture} and his Dawgs are #1! Mrs. Uriah & "Bully"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-23-2014 20:11 PM
Perfection is overrated, boring. It's the imperfections, the vulnerabilities, the weaknesses, the human elements that make us real, beautiful and necessary. mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-23-2014 19:32 PM
I predict a SPIKE in the number of erections whenever Mrs. Scandle appears at her Trick or treat festivities.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-23-2014 18:57 PM
Higher Love - Steve Winwood
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-23-2014 14:31 PM
@Bobby, Every woman's body and comfort level are unique to them. What is painful for one woman can be enjoyable to another woman. I enjoy having a sex partner hits all of my "right" spots with his dick, without any acute pain. If it hurts, it's not really fun. My favorite dicks to date have always been between 6 - 8, but when encountered a hottie SM in the hot tub at a house party, I knew immediately I was going there, before I even knew what size he was...... Playing with an XL penis turned out to be doable for me, it just took some experimenting to find the best position for me to enjoy it (not doggie) and once we did, it was fun from then on. I was "sore" but in a good way, if that makes sense....and Mr. U took very good care of me afterward. Shelly
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-23-2014 09:54 AM
To the OP- You just need to learn how much dick your woman can take. At a house party last week, I was thrilled to see Mrs. U get hammered hard by a guy with a thick 10 inch cock, which she took like a champ; she was a little sore afterwards, but the soreness was gone by morning. Now that I know she can take extra large cocks, I plan to find them for her on a regular basis. If your woman cannot take 10 inches, simply find the right fit and vette your friends accordingly. Mr. Uriah
Not crossing the line
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Not crossing the line       10-22-2014 22:40 PM
Re: mentioning sex in a profile. On an adult-oriented sex site....I expect to see info about one's sexual/play preferences mentioned somewhere in the profile content along with the customary disclosures of "we like bbq, boats, motorcycles, dancing, partying, football, beer etc. Mrs. U
Not crossing the line
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Not crossing the line       10-22-2014 22:10 PM
Generally, the profiles that proudly display or send dick pics galore to us seem to be the ones that we never get to meet in person. Maybe the dick in the pic isn't really their dick? When it comes to pictures, I like a variety of public/private pics of BOTH people if a couple. Instead of just dicks....I prefer a variety of cropped/not cropped and nude/clothed pictures taken somewhere besides the bathroom. Mrs. U.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-20-2014 23:17 PM
NRA
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-18-2014 18:04 PM
Congratulations, Happy 25th!
How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How long did you date your SO before having sex with them       10-18-2014 13:57 PM
Yes, the Uriahs had a long exploratory period before sex commenced. Mr. Uriah
Carry Over
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Carry Over       10-18-2014 13:40 PM
{points} balance
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-17-2014 19:32 PM
Finger-crossing must work! My ortho dr says I obviously don't need the injection, released me and PT wraps up in 10 days. Then I can very, very slowly and carefully incorporate more "run" into the walks around the track. Yay! Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-17-2014 16:48 PM
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 16:03 PM
I'm not surprised that RH posts in open forum some times, however I would be surprised if he posted in the Games Forum. Shelly
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-17-2014 15:37 PM
RF: I think a week in Key West is a lot more fun than CE classes :(
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 15:07 PM
@Robert, {this MRS. Uriah} I have no knowledge of the basis for how the US Govt calculated the numbers posted on the Dept of Labor site...I just shared them. My personal knowledge is limited to 2 nieces who attended community & 4 year university for nursing and 15-20 former co-workers who in mid-life returned to school for their nursing credentials after a major company closed its regional office. Their starting salaries were $35k - $40k circa 2000. Mrs. Uriah (Shelly)
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 13:08 PM
Link included at the end, but here's 2 screen shots of info re: 1. COMMUNICABILITY: Communicable as long as blood, secretions, organs, or semen contain the virus. Ebola virus has been isolated from semen 61 days after the onset of illness, and transmission through semen has occurred 7 weeks after clinical recovery (1, 2). 2. SURVIVAL OUTSIDE HOST: The virus can survive in liquid or dried material for a number of days (23). Infectivity is found to be stable at room temperature or at 4°C for several days, and indefinitely stable at -70°C (6, 20). Infectivity can be preserved by lyophilisation. msdsonline (.) com/resources/msds-resources/free-safety-data-sheet-index/ebola-virus.aspx Shelly
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 12:27 PM
Re: Nursing salaries -- they vary based on variables such as the place of employment, level of education (masters, bachelor, associate), experience and of course the work schedule. The following is from the Occupational Outlook Handbook {ww w.bls (.) gov/o oh/ healthcare/registered-nurses} "The median annual wage for registered nurses was $65,470 in May 2012. The median wage is the wage at which half of the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $45,040 and the top 10 percent earned more than $94,720. In May 2012, the median annual wages for registered nurses in the top five industries in which they worked were as follows: Government $68,540 Hospitals; state, local, and private 67,210 Home health care services 62,090 Nursing and residential care facilities 58,830 Offices of physicians 58,420 Shelly
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-16-2014 12:31 PM
PT gave my old foot a very good progress report after this morning's session. Fingers crossed that Ortho doc does the same. Shelly
Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!       10-16-2014 12:24 PM
Testing to pee or squirt BLUE? How about we females bring our yard sticks to play dates to "test" how Dick measures up to it's owner's claims. Mrs. U.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-16-2014 09:12 AM
I usually avoid them, but if I watch a horror movie I'm not likely to go to bed until it's daylight again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-15-2014 19:29 PM
That is a favorite pastime of mine as well.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       10-15-2014 19:25 PM
Amused
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-15-2014 13:31 PM
Pat Benetar -- All Fired Up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-15-2014 10:37 AM
CHOCK full of cocks too... Tee hee!
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-15-2014 09:32 AM
So if that flexible dude that knows what his own penis tasted like was giving himself blowjobs, would you men consider that masturbation? Mrs. U
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-14-2014 15:29 PM
Maybe the ladies preferred an anonymous donor to the risk of having the over-involvement of a "friend" as baby-daddy, then baby-daddy grandparents and a host of his other relatives who could stick their unwelcome judgmental nose into the business too. Shelly
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-14-2014 14:42 PM
Stimulating conversation qualifies as an aphrodisiac, if doing so while dressed in sexy attire and sipping wine, w/Dessert served privately. ;) S
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-14-2014 10:57 AM
HT: no damage from bad weather in area yesterday. The only bad thing was the cable was out for about 2 hours. I just got my registration information for a class I will be taking through November. I may even have "homework" to do. Ugh. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-14-2014 10:48 AM
RF: I'm not a crier, screamer, shouter when it comes to the orgasm. I'm more likely to moan and grab onto the guys's head or ass. When it comes to the non-orgasmic aspects of sex...I often giggle, laugh with and might even become talkative during playtime with my lovers. The best way to shut me up is to put a dick in my mouth (I don't do ball-gag) and preferably while there is another one in the vg.
rants
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > rants       10-14-2014 10:33 AM
Where my children grew up, we had a plot of our acreage where several extended family members were buried. Over the years we had "funerals" for the guinea pig, hamster, kittens, dogs, a calf, and even a poor little baby goat. All named, well-loved and mourned by the family. After the kids were older and leaving home, I adopted a little terrier that became my companion and "baby" til someone let her out unsupervised one morning, she met her end and I simply haven't cared to get that attached to another pet. The loss of that one broke my heart. mrs. u
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-14-2014 10:11 AM
That's a good one..he has several I like, among them. "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-14-2014 10:03 AM
LT, you slipped in.... I could boink him again easily and if ever there was a temptation to go back to Bi-land...she'd be my kind of 3-F girl {Fun, Fierce, Fearless}. side note: use the imagination to determine how a kinky political discussion ends;) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-14-2014 09:54 AM
I could def boink the buff Mr. S while Mr. U & Mrs. S get their kinky political discussion thing going on.... Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-14-2014 09:24 AM
Mr. U might like to {he does like girls in that way} Sorry, but from what I can see...you are participating also if you respond in like manner. Shelly
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-13-2014 22:52 PM
LOL, I might have modified diet lately, but I'm not giving up pie.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-13-2014 22:43 PM
It's not like a thread's never derailed before. dinner was steamed veggies: red peppers, kale, broccoli and cauliflower and a slice of home-made blueberry pie for dessert. Shelly
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       10-13-2014 21:53 PM
Oops, I forgot your question about ignoring the email. Imo, generally if you have something posted in your profile that people ignore and contact you anyway, I don't consider it rude to delete or ignore those emails. For us, we have an ALL CAP preference about pictures, when the sexy woman/invisible hubby couple or invisible single men contact us anyway with no pictures or Pic attached to the email. I delete or ignore. Some people think non-replies are rude, I think it's equally rude (arrogant even) to contact people and expect them to alter their stated preferences and play differently. Shelly
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       10-13-2014 21:39 PM
Rabbit, whenever I sign in the first thing I do is check to be sure the IM is off. When I was a SF, I hated the IM's and the resulting 1liners if you ignore the email. {HINT} if the email is a 1 liner, the chat conversation will probably stagnate quickly too. Since you have no more email restrictions, it might be easier to stick with 1 communication method and note it in big caps on your profile if you elect not to IM. Shelly
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       10-13-2014 21:06 PM
If you include a "disclaimer" that your reply has been delayed because of "previous free" restrictions you would probably not be thought rude, on the contrary many folks would be delighted if a SF responded at all, even if it's a bit late. Shelly
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-13-2014 14:45 PM
Rainy Days & Mondays ~~ Karen & Richard Carpenter
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-13-2014 14:39 PM
Layedback, I showed your post to a very old friend here. Bully says "oh HAIL no" and he's done gone out back and fired up the pit in anticipation of some mighty fine Hawg chops and chitlins' when them razerbacks cum calling. #HailState
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-13-2014 12:15 PM
Actually I had just finished the setup and was into chapter 1 of a book when he drove in. The kindle was forgotten about til today. I don't think a hot tub is a good place to be reading a kindle anyway;)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-13-2014 09:45 AM
It's a non-bitching Monday for me. My kindle was finally delivered about an hour before Mr. Uriah arrived for the weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       10-13-2014 09:32 AM
$2.80 where I am:) Mrs U