Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 1510
Last 100 Displayed

Single men are the ruination of the ls!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single men are the ruination of the ls!       04-19-2018 22:41 PM
As the former single male previously known as Uriah, I have standing to contribute to this dialogue. If you area man interested in having sex with many different women, become a single male in the Lifestyle. There is an overwhelming demand for single males. All you have to do is set up a profile on SLS, and you will soon have more pussy than you can handle. You will be bombarded with requests from coupled wives to fuck them while their husbands watch. Don't be amateurish and send messages to couples; they will come to you. If this is not your experience when you become a single male in the Lifestyle, then you simply may just need to reevaluate your options. Consider going to the Saturday night mixer at the church down the street. Fucking all those different women does get to be a drag after a while, and other more stimulating activities take precedence (stomping the shit out of business competition, making lots of money, training for and beating men half your age in athletic competitions, etc.) It also helps if you find a woman who is hornier than you, and you regularly include on your TO DO list allocating the time to keep her pussy happy. This facilitates the transition to coupled male status, which allows you to counsel single males who consider you a mentor. So, that is why the Lifestyle could not exist without single males. It's just that simple. Mr. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single men are the ruination of the ls!       04-19-2018 20:15 PM
Agree, anyone who chooses to let a few stupid pricks (male, female, or couple) “ruin” their lifestyle/swinging experience should just shred their nifty swinger ID card and not let the door hit their whining ass on the way out. Mrs Uriah
Well endowed
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Well endowed       04-17-2018 21:41 PM
To a tiny woman, 6 might be well endowed. However, I think to the average sized woman, 6 is average; 8 and up is within the realm of “well endowed”. Mrs U
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-16-2018 20:34 PM
I’m afraid that TARTS who charge RATES are in violation of the laws of the STATE and could be subjected to the disapproving STARE of a Judge. Of course if their client is a famous person or in the political arena, it could be the START of a new career. Mrs U
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       04-16-2018 20:19 PM
Leisure Seeker is worth watching. We watched I,Tonya last weekend, (my favorite character was definitly Tonya’s Mom)
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       04-16-2018 20:14 PM
MG
FREE MEMBERS - now completely restricted
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > FREE MEMBERS - now completely restricted       04-15-2018 17:39 PM
This is the former SM previously known as Uriah, since 2002 during my years as a SM (2002-2012) I have had more pussy individually thany any 10 men have had in their collective lifetime. Over the years on this site, I have been the target of insane stalkers. That is simply the price of leadership. Of course, the stalkers were all free members. When I called this to the attention of SLS Management at that time, they defended the business decision to accomodate free memberships (this defied logic as free members didn’t pay dues). Now, I guess they saw I was right, but I’m not saying I told you so. Mr. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single men are the ruination of the ls!       04-15-2018 13:13 PM
I simply disagree with the broad generalized title of this thread. While the over-abundance of SM’s may be ruining the OP’s individual lifestyle experience, single males have been an important component of our lifestyle experience. @OP, in the future when you set up a hotel hot date and seek a balanced number of guests, I suggest that you state only a certain # of approved SM’s will gain entry and only those will receive the location information a couple of days prior to the hot date. Of course, based in the high rates of “no shows” everyone talks about...had you invited the 30 single guys to your hot date probably 3 would have actually shown up.
YO—SITE ADMIN—LOOK HERE AND REPLY PLEASE
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > YO—SITE ADMIN—LOOK HERE AND REPLY PLEASE       04-14-2018 16:02 PM
Before I deleted my free SF Profile, I copied most of message that all free profiles see if they attempt to email, im, Etc etc. “Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members. Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal. Free peeps can either subscribe at this point or read more info “More info” says..... Free members will no longer have the ability to communicate with others. For 17 years we have been a free website, it is no longer worth the risk of endangering this community by allowing free access. Some sections of the site may be temporarily offline as we continue enacting these changes. We do ask and appreciate your patience, understanding and support during this transition period. We are working hard to make these changes quickly and seamlessly for your convenience. .................Because Congress recently passed a law Site is updating its business model and policies to ensure its continued lawful operations. Effective today (April 11, 2018) access will be limited for free members. We will continue to take actions we deem necessary to protect our community.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       04-14-2018 15:48 PM
Has anyone seen the new movie with Donald Sutherland and Helen Mirren, Leisure Seeker?
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       04-12-2018 23:02 PM
Heating element in oven went up in flames and actually melted in 2 spots this evening. Mr U had to heat his fish in the microwave.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       04-12-2018 21:43 PM
Bahahaha, who would want a gilded turd anyway. HT: knowing that even if this site disappears overnight, I can still reach out anyway to some special people I’ve met over the years.
HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS - 2018       04-12-2018 21:43 PM
Bahahaha, who would want a gilded turd anyway. HT: knowing that even if this site disappears overnight, I can still reach out anyway to some special people I’ve met over the years.
Ethiopian or Habesha
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Ethiopian or Habesha       04-12-2018 21:09 PM
Oh my Rabbit, that comment about Italian speaking swingers. When I lived further south I met up a couple of times with a native Italian who had relocated here. He was a pilot (husband half) who talks in Italian when he is about to cum. I haven’t thought about him in years til now...what fun that was. Mrs U
Ethiopian or Habesha
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Ethiopian or Habesha       04-11-2018 22:08 PM
Change your profile location to an Ethiopian zip code and then check to see who’s on .
Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?       04-10-2018 13:57 PM
I emailed customer service about my IM’s being gone, didn’t notice the email thing til now. I wouldn’t wanna scroll through those voluminous email archives either. MsU
Payed or free? Does it actually make a differences.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Payed or free? Does it actually make a differences.       04-10-2018 13:33 PM
The former “free”posters of CL will migrate to other “free” online pastures such as SLS. Unless we are actively “hunting” for a few good men for Mrs U’s enjoyment we keep the free member block on.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-09-2018 23:10 PM
HT: improved weather BF: not only did SLS houseclean old forum threads....they also housecleaned my IM history logs from over 30 days....some of those IM’s had the contact info for single males coming to town soon. Dammit!!!! MrsU
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       04-09-2018 22:21 PM
With the forum thread housecleaning that SLS has done....the former forum poster’s posts are now gone, gone......unless they just happened to be in a thread with a very recent post.
Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Are threads disappearing for a reason, or just a house cleaning?       04-09-2018 22:11 PM
They did a major housecleaning.....I noticed that long time posters with 15,000 plus forum post have much less now. We had about 6,800 forum posts from the last decade and now it’s whittled down 1,400. I guess the classic 3some thread with the debate about boxed wine and hotel rooms is gone too. Ms U
LS Lessons I've Learned
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > LS Lessons I've Learned       04-07-2018 12:19 PM
LS Lesson #1 I learned is: There is no one tried/true way to do things. Unless you get really lucky the first time, you will have to experiment to find what works best for you and roll with it. Ms Uriah
What is the number in the lower right hand corner?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > What is the number in the lower right hand corner?       04-07-2018 11:42 AM
Did you add pictures recently? I believe that number is “supposed” to be indicative of the number of photos you have
Pet Peeves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves       04-05-2018 14:08 PM
It worked!!!
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       04-02-2018 21:48 PM
@MandC, you may notice that no matter what one posts to nutcase, the answer is always the same tired diatribe that he continually posts in every forum topic— from the 3some forum, the open forum, politics forum and all of the others in between.... One’s options are to read it and laugh, ignore it or if it is revolting enough, block him. Mrs U
Why do Democrats want to ban guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Why do Democrats want to ban guns       04-02-2018 15:29 PM
Democrats want to ban guns because that is what their ideological mentors (i.e., the Nazis, the Soviets, and the Maoists) did. Uriah
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       04-01-2018 21:48 PM
Well that sucks Scamp, hope they fix Rabbit up quickly with a minimal amount of pain. Shell
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       03-28-2018 22:52 PM
Miss Muffy was guarding my virtue that night at Colettes:) Shelly
Being honest regarding age and location on websites (long post)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Being honest regarding age and location on websites (long post)       03-28-2018 22:36 PM
don’t provide your full name on the KIK app either
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       03-23-2018 21:23 PM
Today’s bitch is like Mr VA said below.....the stripper is a bitch to clean up! I’m making a note to try the one Tbr mentioned on my next project. rs U
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       03-23-2018 00:28 AM
Thank you Mr VA. I am using a product called Citristrip... finished the coat with a “real” paint brush and will let it sit til tomorrow.
How do YOU read a profile?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How do YOU read a profile?       03-22-2018 18:41 PM
First, I do my best to keep free members blocked...when the site’s privacy options are working correctly anyway. Second, we expect to see a few pictures of everybody in that profile who is wanting to meet or possibly get naked with us. Third, we read profile and see if there is anything that sparks an interest. Based on my experiences, I find that profiles that are long “boring” books full of various rules, prejudices and negative rhetoric usually belong to people that I don’t want to associate with at all, much less see naked. Our own profile gets reworked regularly, depending on what we are looking for at that particular time {our gang bangs/group events VS singles/couples}. Meeting other forum posters in the last few years has always been a delightful experience. Just don’t have the time to travel like I used to, Mrs U
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       03-22-2018 18:22 PM
While stripping paint from a “find” at local thrift store — darn chemicals disintegrated my 3 paint brushes before I could finish applying the first coat completely. Back to store I go... Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       03-06-2018 21:52 PM
Can TARTS apply?
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-26-2018 14:07 PM
66 where I am now and it’s 62 where I will be in a few hours. Mrs U
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       02-14-2018 23:31 PM
After a kind of hectic year without a serious dedication to my own health/fitness... I am back on track with a 30 - 45 minute gym workout {rotation of treadmill, bike, machines, weights} 3-4 days a week alternating other days with my yoga guru and 1 day of “rest”. Mrs U
2018 Bitch of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2018 Bitch of the Day       02-14-2018 23:14 PM
Damn relatives.
The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       02-07-2018 00:13 AM
For those who’d enjoy not-quite-so-political news; Rejoice! Profile Review has created a new thread titled “NON-Political News of the Day”. See, there really is something for everybody (well almost everybody) Mrs U;-)
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-22-2018 00:03 AM
The world belongs to the enthusiast who keeps cool. ~ William McFee
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-20-2018 23:31 PM
Mr U prepared grilled asparagus & greenbeans with Asian Ginger Tofu.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-19-2018 22:40 PM
Swoozie Kurtz
How to Identify a Hotwife?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to Identify a Hotwife?       01-19-2018 15:06 PM
Sorry - there’s no universally known secret swinger identification code as alluded to in other places on the internet. In other words, if you read online or hear about black/blue/red rings on certain fingers, anklets, necklaces, pineapple emblems on the gate, a pineapple in the grocery cart or any other similar items identifying the person/home as a swinger type of person or home....it’s a myth. Outside of sites like this one or events, the most reliable way to know for sure if someone is into non-monogamy/hotwife is to engage them in a polite conversation. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-19-2018 01:31 AM
it’s a heatwave....24 F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-19-2018 01:27 AM
BF 1 “2018 Blizzard”. I bought a new sofa for my living room, to be delivered last week, I donated my old furniture to a local who who picked it up immediately. The night before D(elivery) Day — it snowed, iced and the furniture store was closed, then it snowed again. No sofa for a week! BF 2. My blender kind of exploded blueberries & other stuff everywhere while I was making a smoothie yesterday— made a big mess, and it’s not fixable either. HT: New sofa was finally delivered today. I went to home store and bought a shiny new blender, maybe I’ll remember to check for any spoons before I hit the power button. :-)
Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own       01-17-2018 23:45 PM
A man was having premature ejaculation problems so he went to the doctor. The doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself." That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol and ran home to his wife. That night the two were having sex and found themselves in the 69 position. The man felt the urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol. The next day he went back to the doctor who asked how it went. The man answered, "Not well. When I fired the pistol, my wife pooped on my face, bit three inches off my penis, and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air."
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-15-2018 00:18 AM
Wasn’t really expecting that.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-12-2018 20:28 PM
Melanie Hamilton
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-11-2018 09:11 AM
Mick Jagger
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       01-09-2018 23:51 PM
Denise LaSalle, legendary R&B singer
How to deal with sheer rudeness?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to deal with sheer rudeness?       01-07-2018 09:33 AM
A meet n greet is a wonderful opportunity to explore physical attraction and also to determine if some basic compatibility issue exists. Rudeness is an issue, if a hubby ever again exhibits symptoms of this behavior during a meet n greet, then definitely run the other way instead of to their bedroom.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-04-2018 22:22 PM
It’s been over freezing 1 day this week....and it ain’t today, temp is 18. Mrs U
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-04-2018 22:14 PM
“Back on the Chain Gang” - Pretenders Mrs U [holiday break over] :(
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       01-04-2018 19:19 PM
Me: Yoga Him: intervals
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-01-2018 18:01 PM
Sorry Fred, Michigan lost so I hope you don’t freeze your balls off while doing that polar bear thing. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-23-2017 03:10 AM
Last Night I Didn’t get to Sleep at All —- The 5th Dimension Mrs 7
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-21-2017 23:13 PM
HT: got a break in rain and wrapped up holiday preparation. BF: flash flood watch for next 24 hours Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       12-21-2017 23:01 PM
In other Memphis news today....while everyone else was busy either cheering or bitching about confederate statues, the criminal element will continue to remind us...they don’t give a shit about history of any kind, unity, peace, community or much of anything except for themselves. A young mother’s car was carjacked while she was in process of loading her 2 children [one at a time]. The two year old toddler was already in the back car seat when the car was stolen and she was found unharmed a couple of hours afterward, seems that the carjacker(s) had an aversion to 2 year olds and dropped her off on someone’s front porch before ditching the car later in the day. Good thing that someone was home and found her, it’s a bit chilly. Mrs U.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       12-21-2017 22:36 PM
Television crews showed up In time for the 10:00 news last night to bring citizens of Memphis, this news. “After more than two years of fighting with the state of Tennessee, the Memphis City Council cast a unanimous vote on Wednesday night to remove two Confederate statues in city parks, and the statues came down the same night. The request to remove the statues of Nathan Bedford Forrest and former Confederate President Jefferson Davis in the two public parks has been an ongoing issue for more than two years and has been overruled by the state repeatedly because of a law called the Tennessee Heritage Protection Act. That 2013 law gives the Tennessee Historical Commission the power to essentially veto requests to remove historic landmarks, such as state memorials to the Confederacy. To circumvent the law, the City Council sold the two parks to a nonprofit, Memphis Greenspace, for $1,000 each. The nonprofit, which is owned/directed by a Shelby County Commissioner filed it’s its incorporation papers in October. In September, the City Council had passed a law that allows parks to be sold for less than their market value. According to the mayor’s office, the statue of Forrest came down at 9:01 p.m. The citizen effort to remove the two statues is known as Take ‘Em Down 901. A crowd chanted, “The people united will never be defeated.” The statue of Davis came down around 10:45 p.m., to the sound of locals singing “Hit the Road, Jack” and cheering, (according to NY Times) Memphis citizens had been pushing to have the statues taken down before April 4, 2018—the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s assassination in the city.” Oh yea, the non-profit director has said that the statues (currently being stored in a helicopter hanger) can be transferred to the Sons of the Confederate Veterans, Confederacy Museum, etc. As an added note, Nathan Forrest and Mrs Forrest are actually buried in the park where his statue was.....their descendants definitely won’t be happy when the non-profit tries to relocate the remains. Mrs U— reporting from Memphis.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-19-2017 18:33 PM
Somebody else will have to PAINT the town this NYE.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-17-2017 21:05 PM
Veggie burger and lentils
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-08-2017 21:45 PM
You must not fight too often with one enemy or you will teach him all your art of war. — Napolean MsU
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-27-2017 21:40 PM
Happy B’day Annie! Ms U
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       11-18-2017 00:08 AM
the puppet can watch....unless he wants to operate a camera or other battery operated devices, hand out baby wipes and maybe collect the used condim wrappers.
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       11-17-2017 00:18 AM
I’m getting in the mood for a another multiple guys fantasy of my own. Maybe if I’m really good, Santa will read my forum post and plan to surprise me one evening with a dozen. MsU
No smokers on profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No smokers on profile       11-17-2017 00:08 AM
Do you smoke after sex?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       11-15-2017 23:34 PM
Probably a wasted effort on your part. Ms U
No smokers on profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No smokers on profile       11-15-2017 23:29 PM
Agree with VA.. Neither of us signed up on an adult site to cultivate “friendships” or “fuckships” based on anything other than sexual attraction. Unlike others, I don’t have to be your bestie buddy/hang out friend in order to fuck you....but I do have to feel chemistry/attraction to a person. It generally takes me less than 2 minutes of conversation to know if I’m going to bed somebody or have a drink and go back home. That being said, OT, neither of us are smokers, but smoking alone isnot exactly a deal breaker for sex, just something to consider along with the rest of the package. Kissing is on a case by case basis. Ms Uriah Ms Uriah
Pet Peeves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves       11-15-2017 23:05 PM
Pixie, either you ar talking about bitching to yourself or talking about another’s bitching maybe someone I had the good sense to block a long time ago. If it’s who I thnk it is, then Pixie’s pictures could end up somehere else in internat land. Just ask PG if you doubt me. My PP, people who feed trolls/spammers. Ms U
CageFuck (What forummer would you like to get in the cage with?)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFuck (What forummer would you like to get in the cage with?)       11-14-2017 22:08 PM
Fucking in a cage sounds a bit animalistic, I may be too tame for this game. Unless Mr. Leeza gets out of the shower sans towel.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The day's news. Anything worth conversing about?       11-14-2017 10:32 AM
back to the news....which does happen to be about a gun. Law enforcement searched a lake about 50 miles away and guess what they found....the gun believed to be the weapon used to murder a former NBA player back in 2010. Someone must have given them a tip,
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       11-12-2017 12:15 PM
After his morning run, Mr U prepared omelettes for brunch.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-05-2017 16:42 PM
BT, last night’s dinner for us was collard greens, steamed broccoli and asparagus w/some shrimp. Tonight it’s just me....I’m having soup/salad while U is out of town.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       11-01-2017 09:24 AM
Often it’s the legs that end “up”
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       10-31-2017 21:31 PM
Definitely not passing :) Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-18-2017 11:08 AM
Change is a good thing, it's just the adjustment period that we tend to struggle with.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-30-2017 18:14 PM
dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-19-2017 06:53 AM
Since my best enciunters have multiple STARS, you both would be a welcome addition I'm sure.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-15-2017 21:46 PM
Driving home in the dark just SOURS my outlook. I really need to adjustmy work HOURS so that my driving TOURS of the rural ROUTE I travel will be during the daylight. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-20-2017 22:42 PM
The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-08-2017 21:57 PM
Southern Nights -- Glenn Campbell
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-27-2017 02:20 AM
This month we're almost too MUCHO busy with work to find time for fucking much less posting. I'm sure you can figure out which activity has a higher priority. In fact, we may resort to fucking on the COUCH in Mr U's office in lieu of eating lunch. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-20-2017 00:19 AM
CR, you have permission to grope, er ah fondle my pussy like a CHAMP anytime. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-16-2017 20:18 PM
of SHART? Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-14-2017 18:17 PM
Sounds like a Ggggghost is expecting a few MEETS and greets soon or is it that he hopes to view the posting of nude photos of forum ladies that STEMS from a wager with a gentleman sporting sexy SEATS of black leather. Mrs U
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       07-14-2017 18:08 PM
By now that one's forum reading experience should resemble a person talking to himself or an imaginary friend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-12-2017 23:36 PM
Did someone mention blood? Pretty soon a LEGAL type will come along sniffing to see if he can make a dollar from some poor soul's misery and pain.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2017 17:44 PM
Lorena Bobbit was born in Ecuador. Mrs U.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-30-2017 17:54 PM
Scrub Daddy {sponge company} is the biggest success from Shark Tank.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-30-2017 17:43 PM
Lori Greiner and Robert Herjavec are my favorite Sharks. Mark Cuban is ok too. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-27-2017 22:35 PM
I hope Shrek doesn't suffer from an injured HEART and TEARS but I have no real need for a green giant.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-26-2017 20:40 PM
At least you aren't fantasizing about SHREK. Xox
Most exciting lifestyle experience
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Most exciting lifestyle experience       06-26-2017 20:35 PM
Plus, I've had a few awesome gang bangs too. :) mrsU
Most exciting lifestyle experience
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Most exciting lifestyle experience       06-26-2017 19:33 PM
I don't know about exciting.... but there was a memorable experience on a campus in Tuscaloosa involving a statue. There was also a memorable experience with one of my very first couples that involved a Nascar race simulator and their RV parked in the Walmart parking lot on a Friday night when the store was full-- her hubby opened the door to let the pizza guy in just as she dove her head between my legs. Mrs U
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       06-19-2017 22:51 PM
Otto Warmbier died.
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       06-18-2017 12:39 PM
Fat, drunk and stupid certainly won't get you laid.
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       06-16-2017 19:51 PM
Sometimes I feel like a bbc, sometimes I don't. :-) Has the ring of an old commercial jingle.
RUSSIAN COLLUSION
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > RUSSIAN COLLUSION       06-09-2017 16:09 PM
Q: "what is the current administration doing to protect the integrity of the democracy..tell me one thing that they do ?" A: Drastically limiting the issuance of regulations promulgated by unelected bureaucrats living off the taxpayer's dime as employees of administrative agencies. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-08-2017 14:35 PM
It's not the lie that bothers me, it's the insult to my intelligence that I find offensive.
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       06-08-2017 14:24 PM
I'm sure it was fun at Nic's pad in Ohio but unless you are just dying to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, New Orleans is a more fun vacation destination. My $.02 anyway. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-08-2017 14:20 PM
HT: Having a small circle of people around me who love me and will always have my back!! FB: Liars spouting bullshit like I fell of a turnip truck yesterday. Shameful, I tell ya. Mrs U.
Forced bi
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Forced bi       06-05-2017 22:29 PM
If you're not attracted to men, to me that says you are straight. Having a bi fantasy and fulfilling that fantasy doesn't make you bi all by itself. However, I think that continued "voluntary" bisexual activity along those lines indicate that you should probably reconsider your orientation. If you are in a Dominant/submissive role, then you have ceded control of your actions to your Dominant at least until you safeword out, if you have that option. Mrs U
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.