HELP
FORUMS
Uriah    Posts: 3855
Last 100 Displayed

How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-24-2015 00:06 AM
Well it's not 75 here, but it's not snowing either. tonight's low is 35 high tomorrow should be around 55/sunny Mrs. U
Experienced couples definition of drama
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Experienced couples definition of drama       01-23-2015 23:59 PM
Some more include: 1) those who partake of too much alcohol, act inappropriately at events; 2) those who get angry with the spouse and cause a loud public scene immediately garnering the attention of everyone around them; 3) the depressing stranger who thinks a meet n greet is the perfect time to bore you with their entire life story including all the X drama, problem kids, asshole boss and a whole sad sack of accompanying shit. Those are the type of things that make me want to get away, not get naked. Mrs. Uriah
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-22-2015 23:35 PM
The dicktionary is the only place where "Success" comes before "Work". ~Shelly
Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation       01-22-2015 00:34 AM
I have been l-a-z-y in the fitness area the last few months while I've been busy with some classes and stuff for career, recovering from a foot injury, and guilty of over-Indulgence during the holidays. My motivation is....(Maybe if I regain the beach body I'll be rewarded with a trip to the beach) ~ HINT. Shelly
Running or Cycling and Other Fitness Events in 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Running or Cycling and Other Fitness Events in 2015       01-22-2015 00:12 AM
I wasn't drinking and double-posting {honest} my first attempt to start the thread didn't make it past the punctuation character police and is now one of the blank white page threads. :( Mrs. U
Running or Cycling and Other Fitness Events in 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Running or Cycling and Other Fitness Events in 2015       01-22-2015 00:08 AM
Mr. U ran the Blues half-marathon earlier this month and is already training hard for the next one (location undetermined but I'm voting for a beach venue) GOOD LUCK!! to a couple of our buddies who are running in the New Orleans Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon this coming weekend. Is anybody else running, riding, competing or participating in athletic events during 2015?
Running / Cycling and other Fitness Events in 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Running / Cycling and other Fitness Events in 2015       01-22-2015 00:05 AM
Mr. U ran the Blues half-marathon earlier this month and is already training for the next one...{location undetermined, but I'm voting for a beach venue}. "Good luck" to a couple of our buddies who are running in the New Orleans Rock-n-Roll Half / Marathon this coming weekend! Is anybody else running, riding, competing or participating in athletic events during 2015?
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-21-2015 10:22 AM
Mine would be ROCK same IYCOHO music genre
How to ask conservative wife to do same room sex, or go to swinger club just to see
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > How to ask conservative wife to do same room sex, or go to swinger club just to see       01-21-2015 10:21 AM
I want to know what Charlie suggests as an appropriate bribe.....a new car? Nah, better not, she might run over him with it. Mrs. U
NCal's joy of Oral thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > NCal's joy of Oral thread       01-21-2015 10:14 AM
Woo hoo! Mr. NC got his very own thread! Now where do I complain about not getting one for me? Seriously though, I've often heard "Variety is the spice of life, get you some" . Oral, cocks, fingers, toys, anal, vaginal, dp, mfm, swap, SF, SM, gangbang etc. each are terrific to some and not so terrific to others. However, they are components of a marvelous thing known as SEX. So whatever method/component works best for any individual swinger is naturally what they think is best ...because it is best for them. They just need to keep in mind that not everybody shares the same interests. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-19-2015 21:42 PM
What many have sought but failed to find, a few by chance have stumbled upon.
Peek a boo I see you the Gina thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Peek a boo I see you the Gina thread       01-19-2015 21:38 PM
Hope things go well!
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-19-2015 20:46 PM
"With a little luck" -- Paul McCartney/Wings
Same room vs. Separate play
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Same room vs. Separate play       01-19-2015 19:26 PM
That is one reason that many people prefer seperate room play, and also a reason that many people avoid playing with newcomers. During a playdate, if your husband is bothered or distracted by your activities with another playmate....then he would not be focused on the wife that he was playing with. That would not be an enjoyable experience for her, at all. {If I were that female, the hubby would be free to go check on said wife while I go join the party elsewhere}. You were smart to take a step back and regroup. You need to go forward at the comfort level of the slower partner: separate rooms, soft swap, g/g play are some of your options. Mrs U
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-19-2015 16:32 PM
HT: Monday off from work meant Mom-Daughter pedicures today. My toes are pretty, polished and wishing for spring to free them from boots. Oops...since when are "private pictures" available to post with forum posts??? Mrs. Uriah
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 11:52 AM
I'd pass on the braggart's profiles. No matter what they are bragging about {an EXTRA large dick or EXTRA acrobatically swirly tongue} I've yet to meet the braggart that can actually deliver. Shelly
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 10:55 AM
@ncal--- Kudos! on that announcement that you've enhanced your oral skills with a fingering technique that your playmates really really enjoy! Some women don't require or like the additional stimuli of fingers/fists/toys in their pussy, instead they need other "hot spot" areas of their body {breasts, legs, ass, etc} to be stroked/touched while a man's face is buried in their pussy. Actually, Vibrators.....are usually reserved for masturbation purposes when we are apart during the week. Shelly
movie theaters
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > movie theaters       01-19-2015 09:40 AM
I heard there was an adult one in Memphis, the Parisian maybe. ?? Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-18-2015 21:12 PM
"Brandy" ~~ Looking Glass (1972) shelly
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       01-18-2015 09:41 AM
Rolly, I've heard about someone in your area that comes close to that length. I've not met him personally, but he's been at MSGBC functions in the past. One of us will locate and then inbox you the profile name later today. Have a fun fucking day all! Shelly
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-17-2015 09:27 AM
5:30 a.m. Is usually when Mr. U is up for the morning workout. Today's workout though was supervised by me, and it was all about cardio-sexercise. Shelly
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-17-2015 09:21 AM
I'll take my sex with a heapin' side of smiles/laughter/fun anytime. HT: morning nookie:)
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-17-2015 08:38 AM
I love shoes.... but when I shop for shoes I find myself buying a range of sizes from my usual 7 1/2 - 8 but sometimes up to an 8 1/2 or 9. It depends on the style/designer/brand etc. as to which size of their product is "just right" for my feet. What's important to me about shoes is comfort and a good fit {can't have my shoe falling off}. The same should apply to condoms. :-) Shelly
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-15-2015 08:56 AM
JW if somebody could share a drink recipe with me..... I seem to have forgotten the ingredients I was told while I was sampling said drink. TYVM. :-) OT: hot chocolate
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-11-2015 18:29 PM
Ebullient
What makes you the resident expert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What makes you the resident expert       01-11-2015 14:25 PM
My z(j)oom lens might be defective, I seem to color outside the lines alot. Shelly
What makes you the resident expert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What makes you the resident expert       01-11-2015 09:40 AM
Here's an older thread..... My area of expertise is remembering the camera for any "fun trouble" I can find with friends. Mr. U's area of expertise is organizing gang bang/moresome events. Mrs. U
Whip um out wednesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whip um out wednesday       01-11-2015 09:14 AM
Those nice ladies are still in bed. Exactly what would you like whipped out? All I have on file is a boob to whip out....
Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       01-10-2015 13:36 PM
Don't worry about me Tigg, Mr. U has enough energy reserves.... but He also has a "personal plug-in charger". Lol. :) Shelly
Carry Over
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Carry Over       01-10-2015 09:22 AM
{Keaton} Henson
Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       01-10-2015 09:13 AM
HT: Mr. U is happy to be running in a half-marathon today {in 18 degreess}I am happily still in the bed warm and snuggly awaiting his return.
Couple or single is sarcastic
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Couple or single is sarcastic       01-10-2015 08:56 AM
Yep, Totalbabe is a total sweetheart. :) There's a difference in having a wholly sarcastic personality vs having a bit of sarcastic humor mixed into your personality. Too much of the sarcastic {aka smart ass} is obnoxious person, but a moderate amount of sarcastic wit in combination with the other desirable traits we seek in playmates is a recipe for a fun, spicy friendship. Shelly
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       01-08-2015 08:37 AM
Wind chill advisory {3 degrees}.....just another day in the deep freeze here.
Vanilla vs chocolate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Vanilla vs chocolate       01-08-2015 01:29 AM
Only the few that have been bumped into while we were out at events. I don't broadcast. Besides, I think part of the fantasy is knowing that while you are perceived as "normal", you've got a naughty secret side that nobody else knows about. Shelly
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-08-2015 00:06 AM
Anyone attempting entry into the rear wazoo might be met with the proverbial can of WHOOP ass. Mrs. U
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-07-2015 23:57 PM
Tony Gonzalez
Kate Gosselin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Kate Gosselin       01-06-2015 20:29 PM
Kate as project manager....... Bahahahahaha! Sure her team won, but not because of anything she contributed. Mrs. U
Calling all singles that have coupled up with another lifestyler
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Calling all singles that have coupled up with another lifestyler       01-06-2015 08:56 AM
We met in the lifestyle also and several casual friendships that we'd maintained as singles "transitioned successfully" with us over a period of time and are still friendly. However, not all fwb's were as accepting of the relationship and subsequent changes as we evolved {joint decisions about playmates, limiting separate play, etc}; those relationships didn't transition, but moved on. It comes down to a very basic principle: you can't please everybody, focus your attention on who/what is most important to you, then make your rules and play accordingly. Mrs U
Private Secret Groups Thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Private Secret Groups Thread       01-06-2015 08:01 AM
I once accepted an invite to one group's page, took the intro tour and then quickly "unjoined" once I saw it was mostly dudes posting cock pictures in that group. I get enough of that on this site. Shelly
Bill Cosby
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Bill Cosby       01-06-2015 07:48 AM
"Every closed eye is not sleeping and every open eye is not seeing." ~ Bill Cosby
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-05-2015 17:32 PM
Renee Austin's harder than it has to be My theme song a few years ago about this time
SLS hall of Fame
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS hall of Fame       01-04-2015 11:47 AM
Bumper of old threads: Finger Fux
Swinging male with a vanilla girl friend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Swinging male with a vanilla girl friend.       01-04-2015 11:39 AM
"That is where I get confused. Could it be just that she worried about me getting jelious?" OP (Smitty) with this additional information, I don't think she's worried about your being jealous. In fact, what you have described is exactly how many soft swap couples swing. Their profiles usually indicate: 1) they seek girl/girl action w/guys watching and later join in the fun but w/penetration limited to their own girl OR (2) they seek only a bi-female playmate. Your girlfriend might not be down for "full-swap" but she's definitely not vanilla. Mrs U
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-04-2015 09:11 AM
SP: cuddling up with a good book and a great guy, sometimes both. :)
resolutions 2015?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > resolutions 2015?       01-03-2015 18:43 PM
Ours are all about staying healthy, focused on improving fitness, taking care of the important things. US
Swinging male with a vanilla girl friend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Swinging male with a vanilla girl friend.       01-03-2015 10:42 AM
What's important to you: recreational sex with strangers or developing this new relationship. It's clear you both are not on the same page. If you want to have your cake and maybe get to eat it too you'll need to go very slow at a pace she is comfortable with. Start a conversation about HER fantasies (not just yours) and go from there. Also check out other threads in the 3-some and Swinger Advice forum sections about this topic and similar one of husbands wanting their wife to swing. Good luck. mrs U
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-01-2015 12:25 PM
The house was still rockin' with all the noisy ravishment and fucking early this morning.
How will you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How will you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?       12-31-2014 19:55 PM
In one of our favorite cities with a group of friends to celebrate the beginning of a very Happy New Year. May this new year be filled with happiness, blessings,and peace for all of you. S & U
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       12-31-2014 17:36 PM
It's Auld Lang Sign time again swingers. Happy New Year 2015!!!
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       12-30-2014 23:43 PM
Split Decision: I love my Kindle &. Mr. U loves his "real" books (non-fiction hardback) Same
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-30-2014 22:32 PM
Led Zeppelin
I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > I have a weakness (soft-spot) for       12-30-2014 01:34 AM
Hair that is just long enough for me to grasp tightly... Mrs U
2014 the year in review
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2014 the year in review       12-30-2014 01:21 AM
2014: thanks to the technology of modern medicine which eradicated our cataracts, we can see 20/20 again. (It's a relief to not worry about losing a contact during rowdy playtime or in the hot tub/pool.) Late in the year I experienced a job loss/subsequent new career. I embraced the changes and challenges and believe I'm right where I need to be to accomplish some goals and I eagerly look forward to 2015. Happy New Year!! Mrs. U
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-29-2014 23:57 PM
F-U-C-K And he can whisper in Russian, Portuguese or Swahili while doing so if he likes.... Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-29-2014 20:01 PM
Relaxing {maybe he is "pumped" about going to the Big Game in Nola} mrs. U
Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       12-29-2014 18:17 PM
Feeling low about the incessant screeching that the ice is catastrophically melting at the poles? A lot of us are, so it's good to see a researcher buck the narrative. Ted Maksym, an oceanographer at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts, has drawn a conclusion that will surely bring him grief from the global-warming believers and cold shoulder from most of the mainstream media, which is heavily invested in the idea that man is heating his planet by burning fossil fuels. "The North and South Poles are 'not melting,'" the British Express reported on Christmas. "In fact," the Express said in its coverage of Maksym's finding, "the poles are 'much more stable' than climate scientists once predicted and could even be much thicker than previously thought." Remember those words "previously thought." In the future we will be seeing them a lot more in reference to the continued unraveling of the global warming fable. In the meantime, kudos to the Express for publishing what the mainstream American media refuse to report. Mr. Uriah (the "Free Thinker")
poor me single guy booo freakin hooo!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > poor me single guy booo freakin hooo!       12-28-2014 19:08 PM
How about this as a lame excuse for a single male who solicited sex, yet was a no-show: "I'm sorry, but I had a flat tire, and my spare was flat". Good thing my dick keeps the woman happy; I don't relish the scenario where a big stud single male actually shows up, then arrives with a limp one. Mr. Uriah (the "Advocate for Single Males").
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-28-2014 19:00 PM
MGF are all viable options for the poster below:) Mrs. Uriah
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-28-2014 15:53 PM
beaded pasties/tassles for the top and cute g-string for bottom?
UNICORNS REALLY DO EXIST!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > UNICORNS REALLY DO EXIST!!       12-28-2014 15:47 PM
Keeping It Stupidly Simple {KISS}, in fact one of my fav movie lines is when Denzel Washington says "explain it to me like I'm a four year old". FWB = Fuck Buddy "DATE" -Noun- in the SB/Uriah dictionary {the only one important to me} you can have a "Date" for most anything with anybody -single/couple/group: a drink, meal, brunch, any non-sexual fun outing or egads even for SEX if it's a fuck/play date. Re: Dating (verb) hmmm, once upon a time I did that with Mr. Uriah, but only after several playdates to be sure he was up for the challenge. Shelly {SB}
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       12-28-2014 13:50 PM
Fuck Me All Night Long ~~ The Re-Claimers :-)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-28-2014 13:24 PM
Lots of HT's going on this week and next... Happy Birthday to PG! Babe is posting, welcome back sweetness:) I'll find out if bundle of joy #4 is going to be girl/boy {hopefully not twins} If any of you are traveling for the holiday, be safe! XOX. Happy New Year! S & U
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       12-27-2014 09:37 AM
Ms $1.99
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-27-2014 09:11 AM
Nope Tigg....from that position the legs can extend to wrapping around the neck. Heels are optional. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-27-2014 00:13 AM
HT: bottle of good wine and evening spent catching up with old friends. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-26-2014 14:32 PM
Amused.
Meet, Fuck or Pass?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Meet, Fuck or Pass?       12-26-2014 13:57 PM
We will meet and greet with most at events/parties.... playtime's decided on a 1:1 basis. MG below poster for sure
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-26-2014 13:51 PM
That bad? Who knows, the alleged "plot" generated much "free" publicity. S.
Boobs - Titties - How to Handle them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Boobs - Titties - How to Handle them       12-25-2014 17:47 PM
Hehe! My boobs are attached to the original owner's manual, if you have questions ......ask. If you are clueless, don't waste my time. Shelly
What's in your toy bag
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's in your toy bag       12-25-2014 17:10 PM
Bump.... Uriah's toy bag has acquired a few more items since his last entry in this particular thread. Let's see: lotion, lubes, condoms, dildos, vibrators, cuffs, blindfold, leather, paddle, flogger, clothes pins, anti-bacterial wipes, soap, small towel, gloves, ziploc bag, batteries, hairbrush, ponytail holder, pair of extra panties and camera. Shelly:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-25-2014 15:15 PM
Loved
Happy Holidays
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Holidays       12-25-2014 13:18 PM
A trip down Christmas memory lane.....for Nick & Fun {Hey19's tale about Christmas Cock} REPOSTED: since folks have been known to bitch about bumped threads from 1000+ days ago Twas The Night Before Christmas Twas the night before Christmas and ensconced in her pad, Was poor Hey19, with no play to be had. Her stockings were hung in the laundry with care, As were nipple-less bras and crotch-less underwear. And she in her flannels with her vibrator rabbit, Had Just settled in as had become her habit. The doggies were nestled all snug on her bed, But she wished for a two-legged companion instead. And thinking about it her breath in she drew, If she were wishing to Santa, Why just one stud, not two? And she lamented that Santa had received no such letter, Or her Christmas Eve night would be a whole hell lot better. When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, She sprang from her bed to see what was the matter. She flew to the window and opened the shade, Thinking I'm here all alone; I'm a little afraid. As she frantically reached for her close .22, She said, "what the fuck am I doing; I always vote blue?" As she tried very hard to conquer her fear She thought "Dude's ass would be grass if my ic were here". But 'lo as she stuck her head out to scream, On her lawn stood the SLS forum dream team, For where she had expected to receive quite a fright Stood a hot Fun_Ahoy and a hot NicatNight. In complete disbelief she looked down from her tower, And thanked God she had just shaved her legs in the shower. As she peeled off her jammies and pulled on each stocking, She cried out " Thank you, Mr. Santa, this night might get rocking." She ran out the front door, with anticipation she shook, And both Nic and Fun gave her a quizzical look. Nic slapped Fun on the head, said, "you idiot louse, You told me Santa GPSed the way to Cayne's house!" And behind them stood Santa, whom Fun turned to irate, "When I said hot girl in jersey, I meant fabric - not state! And Santa just shrugged, said "she's cute and got class, And that more than makes up for the shape of her ass". So Peg hiked up her courage as well as her skirts, And thought, "I'm just gonna bag me these two forum flirts". She turned to St. Nick and said "these two's getting laid" Pick them up in the morning, and bring Gatorade. As her fantasies blossomed, she lost her decorum, And summoned the goddesses she'd met in the forum She thought of PG, Cincy, Deb, M and Kat, "Come on forum babeage, summon me summa that. There's Carrie, Shelly, She, Joan and Mrs. A's ass, The Mrs's Perfect and Like; hope It's not sounding crass Passion's great boobs, Mrs. Jinx, Mrs Sav I want just a tidbit of what you each have. Mrs. Hot bdh, Scandle, Shibby, and Looking, The goddess, Mrs. Leeza, now I really am cooking. You might not all get along, but like it or not, What you all have in common, is your all 'smoking hot'." Peg thought how she'd read all their advice for a year, Grabbed Fun by the cock, and Nic by the rear. She sexily sauntered her self through through the door, And got wet as she thought about what was in store. Misters Fun and Nic each wore a shit-eating grin, For they knew the situation had become a win-win. Miss peghey19 gave them both a stern warning, I had better NOT be able to walk in the morning. So what had started out as a sol-a Christmas Eve, Had gotten one hell of a kick-ass reprieve. And said hey19 as she relished her luck, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good fuck!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-24-2014 16:24 PM
HT: Ho Ho Ho!! Santa cums tonight, Merry Christmas to all.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-24-2014 16:23 PM
Spraying with distilled water/vinegar then wiping clean with newspaper should lessen streaking. Don't forget to wear gloves.
Songs that make you HOT!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Songs that make you HOT!!!       12-24-2014 15:41 PM
Hot Blooded - Foreigner
Yo ho ho its a pirates life for me
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Yo ho ho its a pirates life for me       12-24-2014 15:11 PM
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas FF!
would you get married again?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > would you get married again?       12-20-2014 10:31 AM
The only thing certain about the future is that it is very uncertain, probably best to avoid the saying of "Never" and replace it with "unlikely" if you feel that way about anything...not just this topic. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-20-2014 09:57 AM
HT: A delivery of roses & chocolate covered strawberries improved my mood tremendously. :-)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-19-2014 08:31 AM
Happy Birthday wishes to Tigg and LR!
DVP (double vaginal penetration)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > DVP (double vaginal penetration)       12-19-2014 08:24 AM
Where is that damn "like" button for Pammy... Mrs. U {Shelly}
Blindfolds and Anonymity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Blindfolds and Anonymity       12-19-2014 08:19 AM
This one along with a tiny bit of bondage or restraint is on somebody's to-do list. :-)
Moresomes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Moresomes       12-19-2014 08:14 AM
1 - 2 women/5 men is a great moresome. We've enjoyed a 3 couple/2 SM group at the local club's group room... one of the couples involved was actually a soft-swap couple that interacted w/others orally and touched aplenty, but still only fucked each other. Regarding "feeling pressured", if ANYONE is ever feeling pressured or obligated to fuck somebody they don't desire....they need to leave the situation, (maybe quit swinging too) if they aren't capable of saying NO. Shelly
First Time With 5 Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First Time With 5 Men       12-16-2014 08:47 AM
I got started in the LS at a gang bang, and love taking turns with other men fucking a horny woman. Mrs. U has been introduced to the joy of fucking groups of men, enjoys it immensely, and expects a function periodically. Uriah
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-15-2014 20:09 PM
What she said. Plus, having a sexy-licious hunky middle-aged man already in my bed has spoiled me tremendously and he sets the bar high. {As do some of my other middle-aged hunky friends*wink*} We're in this for adventurous, hot fucking with people who turn us on~~not interested in mediocre or mercy fucking, whether the dude is 25 or 65. <<<-------Mrs. Uriah {Mr U is in pic}
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       12-14-2014 17:05 PM
Pretty paper or bags w/nametag {the pets liked the frilly bows} Hot Coffee or Hot Chocolate
First Time With 5 Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First Time With 5 Men       12-14-2014 16:57 PM
BT, that sounds like a purrfect Hallmark video card. I'll tell my Santa to make it happen...though he's so busy in his workshop this time of year, I just might have to do it right in Santa's workshop. :-) Shelly
Shaving Cock and Balls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Shaving Cock and Balls       12-14-2014 16:43 PM
Goodness gracious~a personal barber will ensure that it's done to her satisfaction~ and there'd be no "Great Balls of Fire"
First Time With 5 Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First Time With 5 Men       12-14-2014 14:30 PM
@Tigg, 20 is more than enough--- but lobsters or men? Let's see, 20 lobsters = 2 apiece and would be enough for 10 men and you could bring me the 1 in your hand. Sounds like a fun party. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-14-2014 14:22 PM
HT: Wonderful time spent with the tiny kiddos. The adorable youngest (2 1/2) was traumatized by the prospect of sitting in the lap of a fat man in a red suit. Mrs. U
First Time With 5 Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First Time With 5 Men       12-12-2014 21:41 PM
Bring lobsters.;)
Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!       12-12-2014 21:28 PM
I'll take 2 of those cocks please {both average or 1 average size + 1 just above average}, BUT hold the scissors or other sharp implements. Mrs. Uriah
First Time With 5 Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First Time With 5 Men       12-12-2014 21:14 PM
I'm a bit overdue for one of these evenings with 5 or so....gentleman. Maybe St. Nick will leave some spare studs underneath my Christmas tree. Mrs. Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-12-2014 19:47 PM
HT: yes it's finally Friday.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-12-2014 19:27 PM
FB: grrrr a holiday gathering originally planned for this weekend has been rescheduled due to another family member's being inconvenienced. So far a boycott of Christmas is looking pretty good for 2015, Santa may find me snuggled up with a hunk in a ski lodge somewhere. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-11-2014 23:50 PM
"They only need to know that we are a team, they don't need to know our plays."
Are all the couples in here losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are all the couples in here losers       12-10-2014 22:19 PM
By Mr. No's definition then, we would be a loser couple for not including him. That's ok, I have a policy of Non-Fraternization with profiles that have NO PICTURES. Mrs. Uriah
Single Male Responses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single Male Responses       12-10-2014 21:11 PM
Welcome to the forums DJ! Mrs. U
If you think you are not a loser, raise your hand
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > If you think you are not a loser, raise your hand       12-10-2014 20:47 PM
Perf, I'm volunteering to help you find your erection if you ever misplace it. I have an above average success ratio in erection recovery process.:-) Shelly
How Do You Get Out OF This Situation - Stinky Vagina
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Do You Get Out OF This Situation - Stinky Vagina       12-10-2014 00:01 AM
Definitely agree with that whole soap and water thing, I like clean sweet smelling playmates. Douching can upset the natural balance of bacteria in the vagina and encourage the growth of the bacteria that cause nasty infections resulting in bacterial vaginosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, pregnancy complications, endometriosis, etc.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-09-2014 23:35 PM
HT: It was not my car that encountered any of the 6 poor deer / traffic casualties I saw on the side of the interstate while traveling home this morning. I first saw a fawn standing at edge of the woods alone and then I saw the carcasses over the next several miles.