HELP
FORUMS
Uriah    Posts: 4149
Last 100 Displayed

Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-28-2015 15:34 PM
Hey Good....FYI, your profile post picture -- is that of some other profile with a very hot brunette in it. If you know them, please introduce them to us. Now on the topic of this thread, I am excited because where I reside is about to make it legal to conceal/carry a firearm in a "closed" purse, bag, satchel or briefcase....with the required permit to do so. {psst, I don't need an AR or even a very large firearm when a small one does what I require.} Mrs. U
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-28-2015 15:05 PM
PG, That's because back on NYE a pair of sexy swingers were distracting me a bit with their antics {bringing down the hutch} that I didn't notice there was already a thread started earlier that same day. One of them had already fixed me a couple of very good cocktails too......my bad. Mrs. Uriah
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-28-2015 14:44 PM
HT: Feeling perky and cute after getting a much needed hairtrim this morning. Super HT: my preferred hairstylist will be back from maternity leave for my next appointment.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-27-2015 22:04 PM
Meet,greet and remove his tie. Shelly
good morning, profile review please .
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > good morning, profile review please .       03-27-2015 09:22 AM
It's the "another description" portion of your description that needs to be seriously edited or mostly gone. A SM's profile description should describe and focus on "YOU" without the references to how other SM's are perceived or behave and how you will act differently, or even your thoughts about what couples in general may think of single males. I'm a fan of of KISS {keep it short and simple}-- but an "epic novella" profile such as NJNY or BT {posters from the 3some thread you were on} can be good too, as long as it has enough wit to keep me engaged and entertained. Good luck! Mrs. Uriah
single male success takes 3 things
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > single male success takes 3 things       03-26-2015 22:35 PM
Regarding Liam's original post, I'd say that 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Since Ms. BLT thinks your profile could use some tweaking, maybe there's someone closeby who could assist with that project. Mrs. Uriah
Question for Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for Men       03-26-2015 19:57 PM
@Good, I hope you are driving a boat to Maui and not a Buick.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-26-2015 19:30 PM
FB: The lawn boy killed a water moccasin while mowing today.....that's 2 already this year.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-26-2015 15:01 PM
Weather is so warm, I' ve worn sundresses 2 days in a row. {Pants are usually reserved for the winter} Shelly
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-25-2015 20:28 PM
"All My Rowdy Friends Are Cumming Over" -- Hank, Jr.
Keeping my mans cum in my pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Keeping my mans cum in my pussy       03-25-2015 20:17 PM
Tampons are designed to prevent leakage.
Blow jobs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Blow jobs       03-25-2015 11:32 AM
"hello 69" is a favorite greeting.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-25-2015 11:29 AM
Happy Shelly {snapping fingers}
are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       03-25-2015 11:27 AM
@astimesgoby, I beg to differ.....I blocked that poster a few days ago and I no longer see the posts other than the OP comments he started. {and I have unsubscribed to those threads}. You should only see the profile name in little black letters if they are the last poster on a thread, but if you click on that thread you should not see the posts. Mrs. U
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-25-2015 11:21 AM
Perf, you forgot #3-- Block SLS Tech support doesn't care if a poster is a braggert or annoying to anyone else....They only get involved if a poster is reported and is breaking one of the site's rules. From past episodes, the Mgt doesn't look too kindly on any posters who they percieve as "bullies" either. Your best bet iwhen you are unable to ignore what you call a troll, is to BLOCK them and forget about them. Because talking about them, talking to them, posting about them in mockery only FEEDS them more. PS: I know it happens, but once you block somebody it's not polite to continue to talk about them effectively behind their back at that point. Mrs. U
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-25-2015 11:00 AM
Laugh of the day: phone app that tells me today's horoscope was rather gloomy, so I 've skipped it in favor of tomorrow's promise of $$, lol. Considering the mayhem and mockery in other threads, I've always enjoyed reading the lighter side and in particular hearing about everyone else's happy thoughts and what brings them joy. Mrs. U
wondering if we are on the same page
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > wondering if we are on the same page       03-25-2015 01:11 AM
We don't group text either, but share any relevant information. We have 2 simple rules about communication that work well for our little brand of kink and also ensure that we are on the same page. 1) HE communicates with the males 2) SHE communicates with the females We also have an understanding that either of us for any reason can "veto" a potential fuckbuddy Of course the quickest way for somebody to get vetoed is to ignore either #1 or #2.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-24-2015 23:29 PM
Love thy neighbor.... ~~"reality" tv show, *snort* Mrs. U
are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       03-24-2015 23:01 PM
Actually I had a fun time this past weekend fucking a few "loser" single male types that Mr. U invited over......it was the 2 married (with hall pass) guys who were late, then canceled after our start time. That's why you always invite a couple of extra people when you plan group/gb fun :) Mrs. U
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.       03-24-2015 21:47 PM
"1. Neither of us ever expect the other to play with anyone they feel ZERO attraction to. 2. We are both always looking out for each other." Agree with Smooth on those points. We've been at events before and sometimes there's ZERO interest/attraction for anyone aside from each other and that's the kind of party where we get to revel in our exhibitionist side and fuck like rabbits with an audience.... which is really something we kinda like anyway. The nature of couples play is that it's a hit sometimes and sometimes it's a miss for one or both. Physical attractiveness and personality may be a "hit" before playtime, but performance issues and other factors can quickly turn it into a "miss". What's important is that at the end of the night, whether it's a hit or miss with new fuck friends, we can count on a "happy ending" with each other. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-24-2015 09:11 AM
Say you, Say me ~ Lionel Ritchey
Massage
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Massage       03-23-2015 20:23 PM
Couples massage? I'll have to check on that.
Gang Bang
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Gang Bang       03-23-2015 08:54 AM
Sexymilf, "an impromptu gang bang" in a club sounds like alot of fun that she wasn't expecting. So far my gb's have all been set up by Mr, U through our local group, but we might just have to try an "impromptu" one next time we travel. Mrs. U
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-22-2015 22:14 PM
@Ann, I haven't had to deal with that lately, look up a product called "menstrual Softcup" it might be what you are looking for. Shelly
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-22-2015 22:01 PM
HT: 1) My earlier "bitch" about glitch is resolved. 2) it was a wonderful weekend, life after 50 is pretty damn good!!
Weird Pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Weird Pussy       03-22-2015 21:24 PM
We've both encountered pussies whose owner was weird. Does that count?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-22-2015 21:23 PM
Salad.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       03-22-2015 21:17 PM
I gave several last night to the 4 gentlemen that were invited over and told to "fuck me into next week". My last one was given to Mr. Uriah this morning. Mrs. U
Horny as hell Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Horny as hell Game       03-22-2015 21:00 PM
Lots of things
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-22-2015 19:58 PM
FB: there must be a system glitch, since I can only ignore so long.....I invoke my block, yet I can still "see" somebody. JW how long does it take for that feature to work on the new improved site? Mrs. Uriah
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       03-21-2015 23:51 PM
received several tonight from 4 guys. :) Shelly {a satisfied girl}
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-21-2015 23:45 PM
Well-fucked:)
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-21-2015 11:02 AM
Yes, altruistic Joseph Stalin, who after signing the Non-Aggression Pact with Hitler, quickly took the opportunity to execute 40,000 Polish Intellectuals in the Katyn Forest. Can't have those Free Thinkers questioning Comintern objectives! Mr. Uriah (the "Anti-Communist")
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-21-2015 10:27 AM
I've never shoveled snow, just topsoil and dirt. Thunder woke me up early but I snuggled under the covers and fell asleep again. Fun, have you ever been awakened by the sound of fucking fornicators outdoors on your property? Shelly {fond of outdoorsy fun}
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-21-2015 10:08 AM
I already met Trooper now JW what to get PG for a b-day happy... Shelly
Turning on the IM - an experiment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Turning on the IM - an experiment       03-21-2015 10:03 AM
I'd hate to be predictable.
How's the Weather IN there - For You Internal Optimists
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather IN there - For You Internal Optimists       03-21-2015 09:58 AM
My lady garden's climate is humid sub-tropical [wet and warm].
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-21-2015 07:43 AM
Frankly, I think Bobby takes Leon Trotsky's Bolshevik tripe just a step further...it would be interesting to see how quickly he would have felt the pointy end of Stalin's icepick. Mr. Uriah
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-20-2015 23:09 PM
HT: Bedtime. :)
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-20-2015 22:59 PM
FB: spring cleaning of the closets reveal I own more winter wear than a Southern girl should.
If you could marry your prefect woman who would it be?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If you could marry your prefect woman who would it be?       03-20-2015 22:54 PM
@BLT, I remember it being in news before, but here's more proof you aren't the only lady who'd consider self-marriage. ww w.chron. com /.life/weddings-and-celebrations/article/Houston-woman-marries-herself-in-elaborate-6040944.php Mrs. Uriah
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-20-2015 20:56 PM
Thurston Howell, III
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-20-2015 11:24 AM
It makes Bobby feel good to plagiarize the writings of Leon Trotsky. Mr. Uriah
rate our profile
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > rate our profile       03-20-2015 09:50 AM
The last person I answered on this thread got so offended at the constructive comments of others so now I hesitate..but here goes. On the POSITIVE side you have pictures and a good amount of "content" in the profile. On the NOT SO POSITIVE side, it could be that some are passing you by because you both list your weight as "0" and others are making an assumption based on that. Also the profile has a alot of information about you as a couple and your group, but it is formatted like a grocery list or a homework assignment {one item then another item listed right below it and so on} and it does not grab my attention. Try condensing some of the sentences into a couple of paragraphs and avoid duplication. That's my $.02 and good luck!
Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-20-2015 08:45 AM
To avoid any specs or lint on your dark colored clothes, I wash them separately....when I do the laundry anyway.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-20-2015 08:33 AM
HT's: 1). the post from R & S below me {hey you two, look back 77 days ago to the beginning of the thread:)}; 2). It's the 1st day of spring, 3). it's a Friday, and 4). tomorrow my sweetie has invited several of his buddies over for some adult fun. Shelly
Favorite SLS profile tag line
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite SLS profile tag line       03-19-2015 23:11 PM
I like the way this local couple thinks, their tagline is: "Open mind, open legs"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-19-2015 09:39 AM
If you cannot be positive then at least be quiet. Joel Osteen
Tea Party Desperados and Torpedos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Tea Party Desperados and Torpedos       03-19-2015 09:33 AM
"not that I care about a 200 year old document. It should be rewritten every 40-50 years, as to be a document for the living, not the dead" And that, Bobby Boy, is why you and your kind are so dangerous, and why we watch your activities like a hawk. Mr. Uriah (the "Protector of Liberty")
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-18-2015 23:21 PM
Hey Kibbie! Glad to see your and Cincy's cuteness around here tonight. Muah! Shelly
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       03-18-2015 22:55 PM
One Pic Wonders ~~ by the "U Know Ho's"
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-18-2015 17:19 PM
Bobby's Question: "How ever did you produce such debts?" Answer: The President that you voted for in 2008 generated 50% of it. Mr. Uriah
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-18-2015 09:41 AM
HT: shopping for shower gift for soon to be born GB#4.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-18-2015 09:03 AM
I find "kind of quirky" to be a good thing, "normal" is usually dull.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-18-2015 08:58 AM
Sunshine and high 70's always make me happy :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-18-2015 08:53 AM
Hurting someone with the truth is better than killing them with a lie. - t razoria
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-18-2015 08:40 AM
kanye west
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-17-2015 23:57 PM
Scotch and Irish
What gives?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > What gives?       03-16-2015 23:22 PM
Or you could follow some of the suggestions that you sought, before you quit. Nobody suggested that you hide in the corner. Take a break if needed, but pick it back up in the future OR if nothing else change the location before you are going on a trip this summer and use it to meet folks while away from your home area. Mrs. U
Being a single male in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Being a single male in the lifestyle       03-16-2015 23:01 PM
"Scamp and Rabbit will act as chaperones. LOL." That's akin to a pair of foxes guarding the henhouse. Shelly-
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-16-2015 22:14 PM
""Afternoon seminars: Learning the ins and outs of SLS with Mr SLS himself JW - who is "Mr. SLS?""" IDK Mrs Scandle, but it's time for Mrs. SLS to take over and put Mr. SLS in timeout. Mrs U
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       03-16-2015 20:34 PM
Tsk tsk, it was "b-e-a-d-e-d" pussy no "R" Moot point now...with only the defaults available.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-16-2015 20:23 PM
What's next, no pictures at all with the post or is it gonna be anonymous posting ability? Mrs. Uriah {or is it Mr. U??}
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-16-2015 15:13 PM
Bobby- Think real hard about the question you just posed. Our nation becomes more communist every day because of people like you. The fact that our housing is beginning to resemble that of a traditional communist country is to be expected. Mr. Uriah (the "Free Thinker")
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-16-2015 12:01 PM
At the beach?
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       03-16-2015 12:00 PM
Smitten
Baltimore Couple seeks a Female to join?!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Baltimore Couple seeks a Female to join?!       03-16-2015 11:58 AM
Welcome to the forum! Good luck in your search. I can't see your profile it's blocked to couples, but you might want to post your profile down in the "better profiles" forum section and some of the SF's who post regularly here will take a look at your profile in the next couple of days {it's spring break you know} and may offer advice on how to make it more appealing to SF's in general. Mrs. U
Why Do Some Husband Invite A Guy Over TO Fuck His Wife She Dont Know About It Or Agree To It?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why Do Some Husband Invite A Guy Over TO Fuck His Wife She Dont Know About It Or Agree To It?       03-16-2015 11:52 AM
I am not sure what is the bigger concern, for you-- pictures posted without knowledge or the guy inviting other guys to fuck his wife "possibly" without her approval/knowledge. So I'll address both. 1. If people say their pictures are posted online without their permission, tell them to report it to the website's management to have pics removed. If they don't follow through in the removal process after a while........maybe that was just an excuse they offered as a reason to not meet. 2. You may not realize this but many women "submit" to their partner "the authority or control" when it comes to sex with other males. Mr. Uriah fulfills this particular need for me. I've trusted him for 3 years to invite, meet/approve of all males that have spent time with us together and on rare occasions, separately. He knows my preferences, yet I always have an opt out by saying "no" if a guy happens to be a complete turnoff. In summary Mr. U wants nothing short of the very best experiences for me, my pleasure is his pleasure is our pleasure....and vice versa. If you are among the crowd that don't "get" it, even with an explanation you may {like some others} think we are rather strange in some of our ways, but it works for us. Mrs. U
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-16-2015 09:58 AM
HT: welcome to your new home Scamp/Nic! HT: Jaycee doing well {miss you:(} HT: printer ink finally arrived! Yay, I can print at home again. Shelly
What gives?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > What gives?       03-15-2015 17:39 PM
Spice up the photographs with some new photos, the perves around here like to see some evidence of female body parts and no more selfies. Get some of your friends from the other site to take some photos of you (with your camera or phone) wearing some lingerie, leather, lace or sporting some body paint, tinsel, beads, sexy t-shirts or other accessories like shoes {either your own or those Cum Fuck Me heels you try on in the store}. Get some fun in your profile and you could be irresistible. Mrs. U.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-15-2015 17:11 PM
HT: agree with PG about erect "poles"
Weirdest, wildest, or funniest swinger story. The cum-swapping guy. And more!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Weirdest, wildest, or funniest swinger story. The cum-swapping guy. And more!       03-15-2015 16:42 PM
On this topic, as a SF I met a couple that parked their RV in the local Wal-Mart parking lot. We had communicated via phone/texts for a while and opted to skip dinner and order pizza delivery. I arrived before the pizzas did and when the teenage delivery guy finally showed up he was greeted by the naked husband w/boner and got his eyes full of 2 blondes enjoying 69. Much later that night while we were taking a break, I received a "please come over for a fuck" text from a drunk, horny SM who had missed 2 or 3 previously scheduled dates with me and had a habit of texting long after midnight when I was asleep. The sexy blonde wife and I decided to have some fun while her hubby took some pictures of us. Then she and I edited our faces out of the original pictures and texted those hot images to the drunk, horny SM who was texting after midnight. He was even hornier after he got those pictures and texted back pics of his boner.....but I turned my phone off. We were busy rocking the RV and I even still have some of those pictures in a personal gallery. I eventually did meet up with the SM, but he never late-night-drunk-texted me after that night:) Mrs. U {Shelly}
Weirdest, wildest, or funniest swinger story. The cum-swapping guy. And more!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Weirdest, wildest, or funniest swinger story. The cum-swapping guy. And more!       03-15-2015 15:27 PM
"I would reply but.." If you have no reply, then why are you compelled to respond? Mrs. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-14-2015 23:54 PM
@ Smooth-- Eve's origins from a rib {in lieu of head, foot or ground}
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-14-2015 23:24 PM
Tigg gettin' some
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-14-2015 22:52 PM
Satiated Shelly {you won't be lonely for long, Ms Rabbit..... Isn't that a song?}
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       03-14-2015 21:45 PM
It was official "steak & blow job day" but my other half was so happy he was inspired to deliver some astounding attention in this area. Mrs. U
Would love an outside opinion
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Would love an outside opinion       03-14-2015 21:27 PM
Skydog, unfortunately some of us have figured out that "blocking specifc groups" like SM, apparently doesn't work if the SM is using the sls mobile app. If they are in the mobile app they can view your profile, any of your public pictures and are able to send you an email. It does appear though that if you have specifically blocked an individual profile, then that "block" feature does work and neither party can "see" the other. Shelly
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       03-14-2015 20:57 PM
We enjoyed some fine juicy delicious steaks an hour or so before it was officially "Steak & BJ Day" but enjoyed the BJ's that started last night and continued today. It was a very Happy Steak & BJ Day!
pictures during playtime
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > pictures during playtime       03-14-2015 16:02 PM
Some of my best video work is taken with my phone while we are in the midst of experimenting with a new toy, technique or modeling lingerie and shoes. Fashion shows are fun and usually safe, depending on the amount of wine I have consumed. I do remember a girl's photo shoot one time where me and another lovely model had so much wine we were kind of falling out of our shoes and the resulting pictures were ridiculously funny but still sexy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-14-2015 15:13 PM
Counting Stars by One Republic I like Imagine Dragons songs "shots" "demons" and "it comes back to you" plus some others
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-13-2015 15:52 PM
Imagine Dragons
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-13-2015 13:59 PM
Maybe they should refer all the circumcision patients to the surgeon who managed to competently handle the penile transplant. He/she might have more success at it than the current ones.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-13-2015 13:47 PM
@shesmooth, it's "all about that rib, about that rib" Mrs. U
Neighbors With Benefits set to air on March 22 on AE
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Neighbors With Benefits set to air on March 22 on AE       03-13-2015 13:27 PM
There may be another but Travis once referenced a possible appearance on the show that a director named Natalya came through here proposing last year, I think it was called "Swingers: Couples Who Pick Up Single Women". The last I recall about that though was that T&J declined appearing on the show because they were asked to secretly carry "hidden pen camera" into clubs with them to record how they and or other couples picked up single ladies. JW if that director found another couple willing to sneak cameras into clubs to spy on things. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-13-2015 13:02 PM
Fab
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       03-13-2015 12:38 PM
Congratulations to both of you rabbit & scamp a.k.a. future fucking Friday fornicators ;-). We have done the fucking commuter relationship for almost 3 fucking years. Fortunately, I haven't had to do without too many fucking Fridays and/or fucking weekends in the last almost 3 fucking years because we only live 3 fucking hours apart and if we can't do a full on weekend visit to the other's home town, we have a great fucking mid-week date night option--- a favorite fucking hotel halfway between our fucking homes. It's like that fucking "Cheers" theme song "where everybody knows your name" .....and even recognizes our voice on the fucking phone when we make the fucking reservations. have a fabulous fucking Friday y'all, I am gone to see my man! Shelly
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-13-2015 11:52 AM
HT: hitting the road soon to spend some weekend getaway time with my favorite guy. Guess we're celebrating St Paddy's day in addition to a birthday, maybe there's green beer that tastes good to be found near our hide-away. Shelly
I Wanna Know Basic Of How To Get Messeges If My Profile Get Viewed
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > I Wanna Know Basic Of How To Get Messeges If My Profile Get Viewed       03-13-2015 11:18 AM
georgiablackguy, Some of your public pictures are not doing you any good and need to be deleted NOW. Non-smiling pictures should be outlawed on a sex site, in my opinion. Leave the 2 pictures of you wearing red jacket and red shirt and leave the full length picture of you in beige clothes. If you insist, leave 1 of the selfie pictures that shows some chest.....but get rid of the rest and definitely get rid of the one that looks like you could be scratching your armpits. PS: I've seen some of your other posts and responses to people. I am not one to get involved in a long drawn out conversation, I offered crystal clear advice here and elsewhere... it's your choice to take it or leave it. Mrs. Uriah
Rate My Profile 1 - 10
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Rate My Profile 1 - 10       03-13-2015 11:03 AM
Profile is the right length (not too short as to be incomplete and not eons of pages long that will bore one to tears if it's not a humorous one) Profile content is in line with what most other soft swap, tame/moderate, voyeuristic couples seem to seek and offer. I like that you've disclosed preferences re: giving oral to either sex, I'm a big fan of being crystal clear. Some may find it odd that all of the pronouns and additional words are capitalized, some won't care. Your profile indicates very selective prefernces and you may not see alot of "action" generated strictly from it, but you attend clubs and meet-greet parties and I suspect that is where you have your most success in meeting people. Mrs. U
Is Colorado Springs dead for swingers?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Is Colorado Springs dead for swingers?       03-13-2015 09:38 AM
I'd rather see a boat and no fish. To me, a boat pic means outdoor sex on the water while a dead fish pic means somebody has to clean the fish. Now, do you find anything sexy about a dead fish or any other critter? Mrs. U
Would love an outside opinion
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Would love an outside opinion       03-13-2015 09:24 AM
Fun, if we ever run into them I would happily put in a good word for you. I'm generous with my friends and don't mind sharing :-) Shelly
Perfectly plucked, pleasantly pink, polite pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Perfectly plucked, pleasantly pink, polite pussy       03-13-2015 09:18 AM
When you take me by the hand, tell me I'm your lovin' man When you give me all your love and do it babe the very best you can That's the way I like it.... Shelly
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       03-13-2015 09:07 AM
It's finally an actual bona fide Fucking Friday again that I am going to be factually fucking on.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-13-2015 09:05 AM
"You're My Flavor" ~ Lenny Krevitz
Escoffier's Pussy - Pairing Food and or Wine with the Ultimate Dine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Escoffier's Pussy - Pairing Food and or Wine with the Ultimate Dine       03-13-2015 02:05 AM
I'm a simple girl, I like cock with my pussy. Mrs U
Perfectly plucked, pleasantly pink, polite pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Perfectly plucked, pleasantly pink, polite pussy       03-13-2015 01:44 AM
we Mississippi girls are very polite to our friends and lovers {until it's time to be a little less polite and a lot more slutty}. Mrs. U
Prolifically Pontificating Posting Pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Prolifically Pontificating Posting Pussy       03-13-2015 01:35 AM
I remember the gilded one that was the poster child for "self entitled witch". She made a brief appearance one weekend, until her thread was removed.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       03-13-2015 01:27 AM
Beaded pussy
Does It Matter If You Have A ( Certs ) Or Not?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Does It Matter If You Have A ( Certs ) Or Not?       03-13-2015 00:15 AM
Georgiablackguy, I believe that her comment about "burger and fries" is merely a comparison of the COST of a good burger and fries VS the cost of 1 month of paid membership here on SLS. (I think it averages out to about $14 a month} It's a frequent but legitimate complaint from paid SLS members that there are so many "FREE" members with NO pictures that use their limited emails to contact the paid members soliciting sex and wanting our private email address/telephone numbers to trade pictures. Paying members have an investment of time, energy and $$ in this "hobby" and many of them prefer to interact only with others who have an equal amount of time, energy and $$ invested in it as well. Regarding certs: They are an individual preference, not an absolute requirement but if they are available I do read them....before I agree to a meet. Mrs. Uriah