HELP
FORUMS
Uriah    Posts: 3984
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-04-2015 10:11 AM
HT: reading the happy thoughts posted here by others makes me smile---even though I don't have a particular happy thought to add. I am just in a good mood! Shelly
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-04-2015 10:03 AM
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile. " -- s. alder
Your Sexual Bucket List
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Your Sexual Bucket List       03-04-2015 09:56 AM
A hole in a bucket can be plugged with a cork dear Mr. Va, dear Mr. Va..... {in a bawdier version ...I'd suggest plugging something besides the bucket, with a phallus} Shelly, (has to return to boring work)
Contacting possible neighbors.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Contacting possible neighbors.       03-04-2015 09:38 AM
I didn't have to contact my former neighbors their kid ran into us at a swing party. While I was getting the body paint sprayed on...
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-04-2015 09:31 AM
76 in MS, tomorrow it will only be 35 Today = shorts & flip flops / tomorrow = lots of layers & boots
Your Sexual Bucket List
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Your Sexual Bucket List       03-04-2015 09:25 AM
then mend it, dear Henry dear Henry, dear Henry... (Song now in my head, tyvm)
Your Sexual Bucket List
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Your Sexual Bucket List       03-04-2015 00:12 AM
As long as you're not kicking the bucket, you're doing ok. Shelly
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-03-2015 21:12 PM
I concur with rabbit. :) Mrs. U
Do you play together or separately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you play together or separately       03-03-2015 20:59 PM
"Mr. Tact" {aka Mr. Uriah} and I initially met as singles in the LS about 3 years ago and very quickly spoiled each other. That does happen when you meet someone that pings all of your buttons in the right ways and not just the sexual ones. We started as play together/same room only couple with "grandfathered" exceptions for some previous existing playmates {2 females that Mr. U knew and a couple of SM's of mine.} Those early grandfathered in's--were very naughty though and subsequently lost their fucking privileges. Our agreement regarding any separate play is that it happens with prior consent, full knowledge and we each have a no questions asked "veto" power of any potential fuck buddy. We are still a same room/same bed preference above all (we do enjoy watching each other) and as a couple we will still play with any prior playmates who respect our preferences and act within those boundaries. Unfortunately, there are always those in the LS who are too inflexible to adapt to any change, even worse are those who would seek separate play with one partner, while discounting the other partner entirely. We both had "sex friends" like that----in the past. I didn't/still don't care how good of a fuck a SM/SF/Couple might have been or might be, when they display a decided lack of respect toward either my chosen partner or OUR relationship---they become part of "fucking" history. Mrs. Uriah ~
Do you play together or separately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you play together or separately       03-03-2015 16:39 PM
I gave Mrs. U the OK to play separately recently, and she entertained 2 single males on different occasions last week. Not surprisingly, I learned that they were clumsy, awkward, inadequate, shitty fucks. I think it is good that she tastes the cooking brandy from time to time so that she continues to savor the Courvoisier. Mr. Uriah (aka "Mr. Tact")
Gang Bang
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Gang Bang       03-02-2015 11:15 AM
It's best if you check the "groups" section of the website and search for "gang bang" groups in your area and ask to join. They should have an active membership and protocol for organizing or assisting with "parties" for the members. If you aren't near a group -- your profile says you have previously had mmmf and mfm, if you have 4-6 men that you know and have played with before, then invite them all over for an evening of sex. Some people would set up a "hot date event" several days beforehand to attract additional people. Mrs. U
Classy Wife Men Dont Make moves on Her
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Classy Wife Men Dont Make moves on Her       03-02-2015 10:56 AM
"He told me she knows she is not suppose to let other guys cum inside her. My response was no one told me." ---- Cougar-- If that hubby has issues about others cumming inside his wife, they need "use condoms" to be on their rule list too. Mrs U
Running or Cycling and Other Fitness Events in 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Running or Cycling and Other Fitness Events in 2015       03-01-2015 19:47 PM
And he also has to apply his time management skills well in order take care of business and training, while at the same time keeping Mrs. U happy with his dick. Mr. Uriah
What To Do When It's Snowing Out Side??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What To Do When It's Snowing Out Side??       03-01-2015 16:04 PM
Snow Ice Cream: fresh snow, vanilla extract, sugar and milk (chocolate milk works too)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-28-2015 18:35 PM
HT: after a little winter weather.....it is raining Single Men in my neck of the woods this weekend. mrs. U
How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.       02-28-2015 12:00 PM
When people contact us wanting to meet and I hear that they have no pictures {even cropped ones} because "they" require discretion for "their" profession, religion, family or whatever other reason exists--- they usually offer to share pictures via an email or text. I always think of 3 things: (i) If they equate profile pictures as a having a "lack of discretion" ---since they require discretion, why would they want to meet me?; (ii) They are either stupid or very naive in emailing pictures to strangers who could potentially repost them on any social media or sex site--outing them; and (iii) if they read my profile blurb about pictures and contacted me anyway--- I think they are arrogant in thinking that I should ignore my own preference and defer to theirs. Who do they think they are? I have no problem effectively communicating my "no thanks" to them. Mrs. Uriah
Running or Cycling and Other Fitness Events in 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Running or Cycling and Other Fitness Events in 2015       02-28-2015 11:14 AM
He is into triathlons (12 on the calendar), half-marathons and we are signed up for a few century rides this summer. (He does the 100+ miler and I am the "wimp" doing the minimum 25 mile ride portion). Mrs. U
Finding a Unicorn
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Finding a Unicorn       02-28-2015 11:06 AM
Back to the topic~~~ There are exceptions I'm sure, but I'd bet that the chances of finding a "unicorn" in the deep dark woods probably equates with the chances of a snowball in hell, but you will find peace and quiet there. Mrs. U
Woman's Orgasms: How many is your average?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Woman's Orgasms: How many is your average?       02-28-2015 00:21 AM
If I am doing mathematics during sex.....something is seriously wrong. Mrs. U
The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!       02-27-2015 09:49 AM
Ugh.... It might be a convenient time to take a break from here in hopes of missing all of the hysterical excitement during the transition. Mrs U
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       02-27-2015 09:40 AM
ballerina
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-27-2015 08:35 AM
“Small decisions made over times make big impacts.” ? Vishwas Chavan Mrs U
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-26-2015 12:06 PM
I like to reclaim my territory after watching her fuck 7-8 men, and can tell you that she has a very happy pussy at that point. Mr. Uriah
Rules/Boundaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Rules/Boundaries       02-26-2015 09:53 AM
The time for your wife to inform somebody that she does NOT suck dick or lick pussy is at best BEFORE you get naked {tell them while you are walking to room} and definitely before you/she is naked and receiving those benefits. To wait until afterward is selfish--don't you think? I do agree, you need to work on your communication skills because swingers you meet at events probably haven't read your profile and are clueless as to your preferences until you communicate them. For example: Anal sex is a NO-GO, if I am in the play room at the swing club and someone new is introduced--- before I play with anybody, the first words out of my mouth are "no anal and condom required". Mrs. U
Finding a Unicorn
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Finding a Unicorn       02-26-2015 09:12 AM
Thanks Charlie.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-26-2015 09:08 AM
near Memphis
Finding a Unicorn
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Finding a Unicorn       02-25-2015 21:20 PM
Yep, vanilla bars are a good place to find single females whether you are actively looking or not. The curious naughty girls who want to have fun will always find the other naughty boys and girls who are having fun. Mrs. U
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-25-2015 13:40 PM
Mrs. U's March gang bang will begin with the traditional Circle Suck, in which she is kneeling in the middle of all the men with their penises in her face for inspection, fellatio, hand job, etc. Mr. U
Republican Party Governors To Raise Taxes and User Fees
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Party Governors To Raise Taxes and User Fees       02-25-2015 13:24 PM
I saw this little blurb in my newspaper in a Republican run State. www . clarionledger. com/story/politicalledger/2015/02/24/gunn-income-tax/23932195/ MRS. U
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-25-2015 12:28 PM
I'll get right on that, but not at the local club. I'll be sure to conduct such a scientific test at my next gang bang. I'll begin the investigation by implementing the oral measurement method, immediately followed with a vaginal interview while simultaneaously applying a vigorous hand massage to at least one other test subject, maybe 2. To be thorough, I will rinse and repeat several times, then do a comparitive analysis of the massive amounts of information I need to input in my database of men and cocks. Mrs. U
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-25-2015 11:42 AM
@Bill- Nope, blindfolds and cuffs have been around for quite a while. So far, I have not seen that 50 shades flick but that could change when it's a girlffriend's turn to pick the movie. Mrs. Uriah
What do guys wear to swinger Pajama parties?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What do guys wear to swinger Pajama parties?       02-24-2015 22:16 PM
I don't care how good you think your "manly" ass looks.....don't wear a thong/g-string either. Mrs. U
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-24-2015 11:45 AM
Eyes covered with darkness, silken ties wrapped around a pair of wrists, legs spread apart to reveal and display for all to see.... A lover's fingertips softly teases while whispering of wicked delights to come. The bell rings, who is at the door? Mrs. Uriah
Bang Head Here
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bang Head Here       02-24-2015 11:32 AM
@OP, instead of banging one's own head in this thread...it would be so much more fun to play that old arcade game of whack-a-mole using some other individual's heads. That might be a thought for the fantasy of the day thread:) Mrs. U
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-24-2015 11:23 AM
"Ice Ice Baby" describes my driveway "I Told You So" describes my mood...of course it ain't polite to say that.
Bang Head Here
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bang Head Here       02-23-2015 22:35 PM
"After perusing these fora for the past couple of weeks, I don't want to know anymore..." Tbr, yep...sometimes ignorance really is blissful. Mrs. Uriah "Shelly"
When is a block not a block
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > When is a block not a block       02-23-2015 20:25 PM
I have heard that there may be some type of system glitch or loophole in the mobile apps for tablets or phones that don't recognize "block" and show them anyway. Mrs. Uriah
Being a single male in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Being a single male in the lifestyle       02-22-2015 22:29 PM
PG, that a great reason to buy a pair of cute walking shoes or boots.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-22-2015 21:06 PM
I haven't partaken of maryjane in many years and wine is very fine indeed. Personally I prefer a more natural type of "high" that is mostly legal in all jurisdicktions in the US and the act itself is FREE well as long as you are not utilizing a "professional" for sex. -- OT: "As in on a conveyor belt, there will be a never ending supply of idiots and jerks that come and go in your life. Whether you stop the belt to dance with any one of them is up to you." ~~ Dan Pearce Mrs. Uriah [#lifeistooshort]
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-22-2015 20:50 PM
:(sorry for your loss Ahoy. My current song mood: Electric Light Orchestra~ " I'll tell you once more, Before I get off the floor..DON'T BRING ME DOWN!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-22-2015 19:49 PM
Did New York or New Jersey legalize non-medical maryjane yet? If not, is transportation of the product across state lines a felony or misdemeanor? Mrs. U
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       02-20-2015 20:37 PM
An A.D.A. compliant {but decorative} handrail should be sturdy enough to flip horizontally and screw into the wall stud at just the right height...and whatever you handcuff to it won't go far. Mrs. U
Would you fuck any pussy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Would you fuck any pussy?       02-20-2015 10:26 AM
I don't paint my fingernails either, now my toes are a different story. Brightly colored polish on the toes of the foot resting on the shoulders next to the face of a the man while he is fucking a woman make a great photograph... Shelly
Finding a regular single male is tough
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Finding a regular single male is tough       02-18-2015 22:12 PM
If only the trolls, idiots and morons would confine themselves to the political forum. Mrs. Uriah
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-17-2015 22:08 PM
Scandle, although I lack paint-adorned gonads I do have cheetah spots painted on the tits that Mr U loves to ADORE. Mrs. U
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       02-17-2015 09:54 AM
You have described 2 situations that would bother me more than the limp dick issue. 1) other hubbies that ignore you when you say "stop" and they continue 2) your own hubby ignoring you when you aren't getting enough/any satisfaction. For #1, I could picture myself easily putting my foot or fist in some guy's balls (or finger in eye too) if he is still ignoring me after I scream out "stop, dammit!" For #2, if you are dumping a limp dick to rejoin or watch your hubby and another wife....I would expect him to take care of your need in a timely manner but not at the expense of the person he was busy pleasuring at that exact moment. Does that make sense? If you were to become irate and go "grab" your man back from another playmate because you aren't getting any, YOU are going to be perceived as the drama bomb that nobody wants anything to do with. Your problem may just be a lack of communication between you and hubby, take some time to discuss this scenario BEFORE your next event and decide on a plan of action together. I would be looking for some SM's at that next party if I were you. Mrs. U.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-17-2015 09:08 AM
HT: The boobs are still pretty perky but this year, I lack new beads to adorn the ta ta's and must be content with the beads from last year's party. Happy Mardi Gras back at you Rabbit and the rest of the citizenry celebrating Fat Tuesday! Shelly
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-15-2015 22:16 PM
She didn't shoot his balls off....at least he'll survive to make more ejaculate, just not with her.
Ever wake up with the strongest erection and it won't go away?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Ever wake up with the strongest erection and it won't go away?       02-15-2015 22:16 PM
Mrs. U can alternatively vajankle/suck all of us in expert Swiss-Watch precision. Any qualified man interested in participating in her upcoming gang bang send me message to sign up. Mr. Uriah
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-15-2015 17:22 PM
HT: Glad things are on the upswing sweetie! We need to schedule a girls trip soon.....someplace warm and sunny. Miss you:(
Iowa sucks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Iowa sucks       02-15-2015 15:47 PM
Negative ranting sucks too. Mrs U
Ever wake up with the strongest erection and it won't go away?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Ever wake up with the strongest erection and it won't go away?       02-15-2015 15:45 PM
Morning wood is cured by morning pussy. If you don't have a pussy around you'll just have to take matters in your own hand or maybe a "flesh-light" pussy.
Fun over and under betting thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun over and under betting thread       02-14-2015 09:08 AM
Day 14 Shelly:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-14-2015 09:06 AM
Talking In Your Sleep -- The Romantics
Bi vs Bi-Curious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Bi vs Bi-Curious       02-13-2015 23:24 PM
Know what you mean PG, somethings are kinda irresistible;)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-13-2015 17:02 PM
HT: Cupid's delivery of a dozen red roses and chocolates from that sweetheart Mr. Uriah. S:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-13-2015 08:01 AM
“I’m so old school I’m like a one-room schoolhouse—with no bathroom. I always keep it classy.” ~~Jarod Kintz
Going Pass Previously Set Boundaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Going Pass Previously Set Boundaries       02-12-2015 21:40 PM
Drunk swingers = drama, best to avoid them completely but definitely YES to waiting for sobriety before either changing the rules or discussing a change of rules.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-12-2015 21:17 PM
Life's too short.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-12-2015 11:05 AM
HT: My long weekend starts this afternoon. Happy Valentines Day! XOXO
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-12-2015 10:48 AM
FOTD: Nic finding his dream apartment mentioned below with room for multiple guests. Hopefully, he will organize a group of guys in NOLA similar to the group of friends he had in Ohio. Where do I sign up for a Nic@Night NOLA Ladies Delight Group event? Shelly
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-12-2015 10:19 AM
Whistler's Mother
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-12-2015 10:07 AM
My Valentine -- Martina McBride / Jim Brickman
Finding a regular single male is tough
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Finding a regular single male is tough       02-12-2015 00:01 AM
We have (had) a group of regulars, but I've just realized that I haven't been fucked by one of my favorites in a very long time. Guess we will be looking for some new blood for future play. Shelly
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       02-11-2015 23:03 PM
"What's your stance on bunkbed sex?" @Fun-- My "stance" is that I may fuck in a cradle (or bunkbed), I'm not gonna fuck the regular under-aged usual occupant of said cradle (bunkbed). My last romp in one was going well until I heard the distinct sound of wood creaking and I abandoned the hutch first. I didn't want to be the chick that brought the top bunk down on Nic's dick or his cuddly rabbit.....but that was ok, I did cop a feel or two and later enjoyed some fun in a round bed. Shelly;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-11-2015 12:20 PM
"Boogie with me" by Terry harmonica Brown
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       02-11-2015 10:29 AM
Assuming that there is a mutual desire to fornicate, I would never hesitate to fuck a younger guy. I just draw the line at robbing the cradle. Mrs. Uriah
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-11-2015 10:20 AM
HT: I have an early morning meeting in about 10 days halfway between Nola and Memphis, and then 2 whole days off. JW what kind of trouble could I get into? Shelly
Just learned I have a Hot Wife
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just learned I have a Hot Wife       02-11-2015 10:14 AM
@RichAlex, if your previously cheating wife is now your "hotwife" who chooses her lovers and goes out at her own discretion whether you approve or not, you may be a cuckhold. Some cuckboys really enjoy the angst, lack of choice and other humiliation aspects of being cuckholded by their slutty wife. FYI, some Cuckholdresses do include their husband even taking cuckhubby along to provide oral cleanup services once the fucking is done. Mrs. Uriah
Funniest thing that happened to you or your other half in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Funniest thing that happened to you or your other half in the lifestyle       02-10-2015 23:27 PM
nothing funny ever happens with me, but use the forum's search for the word "glycerine" and there's an account of how Mr. Uriah's X-rated picture laden camera once caused a security incident at a Pennsylvania airport not too long after 9/11. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-10-2015 22:22 PM
"You should learn from your mistakes, but if you keep repeating the same mistakes you are suffering from a learning disability known as stupidity."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-10-2015 09:01 AM
To give up on the things you want most is to eventually settle for the things that least matter to you. - George Eliot S
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       02-09-2015 22:29 PM
fucking internal heatwave:(
Is IM working properly for all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Is IM working properly for all       02-09-2015 21:44 PM
Ours still says "OFF" so it's working as designed....and we like it that way.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-09-2015 21:42 PM
"Women want men, careers, money, children, friends, luxury, comfort, independence, freedom, respect, love, and three-dollar pantyhose that won't run.” ~ Phyllis Diller
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.       02-08-2015 23:25 PM
Me? Kinky nah. Just rowdy young ones that required a really tight grip.
Provocative Piece on P.C.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       02-08-2015 23:17 PM
Well "mischievous grins" are best seen in person and my grinning pics are in non-public galleries. Shelly:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.       02-08-2015 22:52 PM
No, Telling them not a match, no chemistry, not compatible etc is kinder I think than telling someone you think they are fugly. Fugly is in the eye of the beholder anyway. My post about picture collector was for that profile that was just gonna disappear after he'd requested picture access and gotten it. I'm typing sloooowly tonight after a weekend of toddlers and a horny guy. :-) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       02-08-2015 22:37 PM
Banana
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.       02-08-2015 21:43 PM
Ha! That's when they think you are a picture collector. If you initiated the contact and requested pictorial access then you should write back thanking them for the access that you requested and if you don't like what you see....like NJNY says, keep it simple and direct. You might use the word "lack of chemistry" instead of implying they are ugly. You could always be a chickenshit and just block them. Mrs. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       02-08-2015 21:26 PM
Hi everybody!! just taking a break and peeked in to see what the excitement was....I mean there is like 40+ new posts along with some negative juju. Let's see if I can help clarify: the only Ncal photo "bitch" in the last 100 posts is located in this very thread, if any lackwits can't figure out where, just count back 67 posts from mine. Easy peasy! @Perf, you and the lovely Mrs Perf need to visit the south sometime.:) @Fun, I contributed intelligent insight to this thread....when can I expect my popsicle?? :) Gotta go, y'all, Mr. U is grinning.... Shelly
Letting wife know
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Letting wife know       02-08-2015 21:20 PM
""what a nice pussy you have" or a variation of that. The first time i am with a woman i always say this. Every woman loves it"" @Ncal, Not this woman. During sex I prefer a less conversation and more action from my lovers. Some heart-felt dirty talk is always good, but I don't want to hear a placating scripted "line" that sounds like it came straight from Little Red Riding Hood. Mrs. U
Controlling the timing of orgasm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Controlling the timing of orgasm       02-08-2015 20:44 PM
I've been told I am pretty good at resurrecting things like penises or old threads.... Mrs. Uriah {these post were made by Mr. U as a SM}
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       02-07-2015 22:25 PM
Just tuned into Saturday Night Live (rerun of S 16/E 4 - 1990) - it was hosted by Patrick Swayze. One of the first scenes was a beautiful dance sequence he and his wife Lisa performed. What a gorgeous duo they made and he is still my first choice over in the "if you could fuck anybody living/dead" thread. Shelly
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-07-2015 10:26 AM
where I am {halfway between NOLA & Memphis} it's SUNSHINE and temps heading to a beautiful high of 69!! Great day to be outside with my favorite humanoids.....grandkids. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-07-2015 10:15 AM
"To unleash the true sexuality of any woman she must first have the following emotional needs fulfilled; attraction, chemistry, trust, love, appreciation, emotional support, sexual encouragement, sexual acceptance, and passionate desire"~ from a blogger called DominantSoul referenced in the BDSM forum. Mrs U
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-07-2015 09:52 AM
HT: new office schedule and as of next week I am officially OFF on Fridays. YAY!!! I have my 3 day weekends back. S
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       02-07-2015 09:45 AM
Dejavu I didn't get to the TD, but did dive into a little boutique next to a bar with really cute sundresses and added 2 to my collection. :-) Shell
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-06-2015 20:19 PM
Many a word of truth hath been spoken in jest. -- from King Lear
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       02-06-2015 19:28 PM
Well it may be fucking Friday, but it's kind of hard to fuck if your Lover is on a fucking airplane on a fucking business trip instead of my fucking bed or fuck swing where he fucking belongs. :-) Shell
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-05-2015 23:37 PM
HT: my Baby finally arriving safe and sound after a long day of business travel w/screwed up airline delays. Mrs. Uriah
Religion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Religion       02-04-2015 20:15 PM
If you google "BodyBuilding Christian Swingers Florida" there is a Website entirely about Christian swingers. The website creators even have their adult daughter employed in the family business. Mrs. Uriah
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-02-2015 21:14 PM
Brings back memories
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-02-2015 20:06 PM
Stumblin' In -- Suzi Quatro & Chris Norman (cute 1979ish video on youtube) Mrs. U
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > When is a block not a block       02-02-2015 17:00 PM
Maybe PG should consider creating a calender of her best pole/burlesque shots for distribution to her fans.
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > When is a block not a block       02-02-2015 16:08 PM
I still see you too, PG. :) I'll add that while you are not actively seeking anybody, save all your profile content into a word document and then literally remove the majority of the content and pictures....making your profile as "unappealing to the masses" as possible while you are online chatting/emailing with your friends or reading the forums. Maybe that will discourage those who perve your pictures and imagine seeing you on their "pole" Shelly
President Obama And His Economic Legacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-01-2015 14:35 PM
Sorry Ncal, but I was referring to "Mr. Perfectmatch69" complimentary post further down the thread. Saying "Always time and room to tell Mrs. U how hot she is." PS. as a parent myself, Mr. Ncal, I would recommend not holding your breath while waiting for an acknowledgement from your kids of either your perfection or superior knowledge. In my experience, children don't recognize the wisdom of their own parents until they become parents themselves. Shelly
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       02-01-2015 14:13 PM
I vote to amend the band name to the "ButtSex Him-acnes" {in lieu of "her"} Shelly
Fun over and under betting thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun over and under betting thread       02-01-2015 14:01 PM
I'm not really a gambler, but I'll take that bet for "over"
President Obama And His Economic Legacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-01-2015 13:49 PM
Thank you Mr. Perfect.:)