Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 5650
Last 100 Displayed

What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       02-24-2017 09:00 AM
it was a delicious omelette too, thank you Baby! xox
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       02-23-2017 23:54 PM
I think Mr U is making an omelette in the morning....if not it's gonna be peach yogurt.
Help - seeking genuine monster black cocks in America (and ideally NYC)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Help - seeking genuine monster black cocks in America (and ideally NYC)       02-23-2017 23:50 PM
you should tell those potential fake mandigos that you are bringing a ruler to the meet n greet to see if they measure up for real.
How to find someone or a couple for tonight?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How to find someone or a couple for tonight?       02-23-2017 23:46 PM
Hire a professional.
Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing       02-23-2017 00:11 AM
I've had to readjust my plans so often lately, I'm considering just flying by the seat of my pants for awhile.
Democrats shoot themselves in the foot with the 9th circuit ruling
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Democrats shoot themselves in the foot with the 9th circuit ruling       02-22-2017 14:22 PM
On February 20, 1997, President Theodore Roosevelt signed an immigration act which excluded "idiots, imbeciles, feebleminded persons, epileptics, insane persons" from being admitted to the United States. If only we had Teddy's gumption today. Uriah
Sniglets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sniglets       02-22-2017 01:08 AM
I suppose we'd be considered bipartisan-friendly if we actually worked both sides.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       02-20-2017 21:50 PM
OJ
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-20-2017 21:49 PM
HT: bought paint, roller covers, trim stuff needed to paint Ma's house. Now if only my helper's weren't sick today.
Name something else that WTF stands for
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name something else that WTF stands for       02-20-2017 21:35 PM
Wednesday Thursday Friday
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-20-2017 21:24 PM
Definition of EX: Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life. S
Vaginal Orgasm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Vaginal Orgasm       02-20-2017 21:18 PM
check with Nutcal.
Husbands why MFM such a turn on?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Husbands why MFM such a turn on?       02-20-2017 21:16 PM
I prefer my man to be an active participant in 3way fun for a bit then he can sit back {preferably within my sight} and enjoy the view.....then rejoining the fun to push me over the edge. For me, 1-1 playtime with most SM's alone is not nearly as much fun as fucking them when Mr U is actively involved or set it up to begin with. Mrs U
0 pics on profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > 0 pics on profiles       02-18-2017 13:15 PM
Whenever they email me, I say NO.
Seeking constructive criticism
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Seeking constructive criticism       02-18-2017 13:12 PM
Agree w/ R & S. Your edited profile looks good. Mrs U
Advice on how to handle wife and her unexpected encounter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Advice on how to handle wife and her unexpected encounter       02-16-2017 08:29 AM
he is offering his digits to Lady and me. mrs U
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-16-2017 08:27 AM
The more the merrier I say! Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Advice on how to handle wife and her unexpected encounter       02-15-2017 19:09 PM
Thank you Lady :)
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-15-2017 18:02 PM
My current fantasy centers around me being surrounded by 3 guys soon.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Advice on how to handle wife and her unexpected encounter       02-15-2017 17:44 PM
Waste of shoes... feed 'em to the gators.
McCarren-Warren Act of 1952
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > McCarren-Warren Act of 1952       02-13-2017 20:53 PM
I repeat my previous statement that the most effective method of proving the theorem that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder is to let them talk. Uriah
McCarren-Warren Act of 1952
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > McCarren-Warren Act of 1952       02-13-2017 12:38 PM
I am sure both the District Court and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals carefully considered this law, and explained in their opinion why it does not apply. Uriah (tongue planted firmly in cheek)
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       02-13-2017 00:17 AM
I'm impressed that you TRIED (I rearranged your "dirty" by substituting 'e' for 'y'). ;-) If you are ever TN or MS bound...we might incorporate a word game into the many other dirty bedroom games we definitely like to play while naked. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       02-12-2017 23:19 PM
LEAPS. Mrs U. {me and KJ posted at same time, I m lazy now and changed PALES to LEAPS}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       02-12-2017 23:15 PM
SB or NG you should not STEAL away to suck nasty spam, but hang around instead to suck and fuck with penis or pussy. Technically, no need to create a sentence..I've been lazy sometimes and posted only the new 5 letter word. :) Mrs U
how many of you sleep in the nude
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > how many of you sleep in the nude       02-12-2017 21:27 PM
We sleep in the nude.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       02-12-2017 16:48 PM
So Bridgetender OPENS the thread again. I say this in the nicest of TONES. KellyJean re-originated this particular game thread and the rules of challenging 5-letter word play are found in the opening post. {note, since BT used 4 letter words--- I started with the last 5 letter word of 'opine' Mrs U
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       02-12-2017 16:40 PM
Feb 5, 2017 - Adele Dunlap {oldest lady in USA} died at age 114
Why is it the single males chicken out
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       02-12-2017 16:26 PM
"Sticking with the OT of "chickening out" we were praised for our profile but he's nowhere near a match." - a lot of ~Site Members~ get their jollies just skimming profiles and perving pictures....they may even email a compliment or two, but they aren't concerned about whether your profiles match or not as they have no real intent to meet. I've retired a few older photographs of some pretty awesome shoe/feet/leg poses that received alot of compliments from random people far away and sometimes strange offers from the "foot fetish aficionados" onsite. BTW, our experiences with certed, experienced single male profiles are usually positive, but there are no guarantees. @Sorillo -- you should have that cock verified by an expert. Mrs Uriah {sometime cock expert}
Is there a liberal that does not live off of goverment money?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there a liberal that does not live off of goverment money?       02-11-2017 22:29 PM
Ncal- Conservatives believe in individual liberty and accepting accountability for individual actions, respect for life, less Federal meddling in these individual decisions, and that our nation's borders, language, and culture are essential to the nation's survival. Liberals believe in collectivism so that individuals do not have to accept accountability for their actions, don't give a shit if lives are lost in pursuit of collectivism, and would open our borders so that we are overrun by foreign hordes. So, there is no common ground. It is naïve to think otherwise. Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-09-2017 08:36 AM
HT- Knowing that Mrs. U has been well fucked by a new SM friend and me, bringing some relief to a stressful week for her. Uriah
Female Ejaculation Squirters
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Female Ejaculation Squirters       02-07-2017 05:28 AM
I can honestly unequivocally say that never have I observed a more annoying shithead. Mrs Uriah
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       02-06-2017 19:04 PM
Yes, indeed ;) S
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-06-2017 18:12 PM
Uncorked chilled bottle
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Female Ejaculation Squirters       02-06-2017 18:06 PM
JW what the science says about transgenders who've had surgery and their ability to ejaculate fluids. Mrs. Uriah
Why is it the single males chicken out
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       02-06-2017 17:54 PM
"it sure would be nice to be able to give the truth about some of these clowns at times." Sort of like a trip advisors review.....where reviewers could leave a review and the reviewee could offer a rebuttal of why they were called a: (Pick one) asshole, no-show, imposter(old pictures) or fake profile. Mrs. Uriah
Why aren't we getting more messages?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Why aren't we getting more messages?       02-06-2017 14:57 PM
It seems that you guys have been pretty busy and have several certifications. Something is working right, probably at clubs, parties and such. I only have 1 thought and perhaps it's not related at all but your wife's academic credentials (graduate degree) are posted in your description. While I have met quite a few medical, legal, cpa, education administrators and such in this lifestyle; most of them don't have any references to their academic/professional credentials in their profiles. NONE....they are very private and only divulge that info to some people they meet. The crowd of swingers looking at profiles online for sex friends w/benefits (that they can also do other fun stuff with outside the bedroom) are looking for people who have 'things in common" with them. Perhaps those swingers are passing on your profile (which is overall a good one w/pictures) because they may not have similar educational background. Or it could be as someone else pointed out....your youth. Good luck. Mrs Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-04-2017 14:15 PM
Old or not that chess picture is a gorgeous picture of Mrs VA HT: kiddos let me sleep in for a little while this morning. Mrs Uriah
From Fiduciary back to Douchebaggery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > From Fiduciary back to Douchebaggery       02-03-2017 11:27 AM
And that is what you should do, Sardukar. If an advisor doesn't have any skin in the game, don't use him. We don't need a massive regulation to address an issue that can very simply be addressed by the customer in their choice of advisor. Uriah
From Fiduciary back to Douchebaggery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > From Fiduciary back to Douchebaggery       02-03-2017 10:46 AM
Stock market is starting to take off this morning due to the good news. This will benefit everyone. President Trump is doing an incredible job! Uriah
UC Berkley allows roits to stop free speech
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > UC Berkley allows roits to stop free speech       02-02-2017 22:52 PM
Yep..... Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Female Ejaculation Squirters       02-02-2017 19:19 PM
Nice boobs, Annie :)
Horny as hell Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Horny as hell Game       02-02-2017 15:13 PM
ok, I will play... Many things increase my inherent horniness: like knowing that at a set time today a cute fit single male is going to walk into a favorite local bar and meet Mr U for drinks and conversation centered around an upcoming night of fun for me. Mrs Uriah
Preferred place to finish?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Preferred place to finish?       02-02-2017 15:00 PM
Mr U's favorite place to finish is inside a hot wet pussy but when playing with other ladies-- he will finish wherever she prefers....tits, tummy, tush, throat, toes etc. Mrs U
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-02-2017 14:39 PM
congrats Fokkers, I love it -- "Glam-parent" HT: Mr U is meeting a new SM in this afternoon. If all goes well, I will meet him soon.... Mrs Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-02-2017 14:07 PM
I'm the literary equivalent of a big mac and fries. ~~ Stephen King
Well I told you so
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Well I told you so       02-02-2017 13:55 PM
Like talking to Robby. SMH. . Mrs Uriah
Saturday night losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Saturday night losers       02-02-2017 13:47 PM
Now I remember the reason for blocking him back then it had nothing to do with politics but ... picturegate.
Sir C * *
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sir C * *       02-02-2017 13:40 PM
Maybe the OP was BLOCKED by the person they are trying to reach and can't PM them Mrs U
Well I told you so
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Well I told you so       02-02-2017 01:53 AM
"That now affects you swingers." Really, Sardukar, you do know that since you also are a member of this site.....most reasonable people would interpret that as you too are a swinger or want to be anyway. Tell me, If your dr ever ask you, then do you plan to enlighten your own doctors by letting them know that you and wife are cruising the internet swing sites meeting strangers for sex? Aren't the vast majority of swingers {straight AND bi} closeted anyway because they fear repercussions affecting their career, family, friendships should their lifestyle activities become known? While I don't know much about current contraception drug coverage, I do know about menopause medications and my preferred hormone replacement therapy isn't covered by ACA insurance -- I must pay for it myself if I want it. Mrs Uriah {the bi-friendly FEMALE half
Well I told you so
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Well I told you so       02-01-2017 22:28 PM
"That now affects you swingers?" WTF? Once again, all it takes to prove the theorem that liberalism is a mental disorder is for one of them to say something. I am a swinger, and I (i) respect 1st Amendment religious liberty, (ii) don't believe that my tax dollars should fund other people's birth control, and (iii) can spot a manipulative Communist. Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Female Ejaculation Squirters       02-01-2017 13:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Ramie&Bill: I read that medical professionals are now recommending that women urinate AFTER sex (not before) to lessen their chances of getting an urinary tract infection. Mrs U
Husbands why MFM such a turn on?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Husbands why MFM such a turn on?       02-01-2017 10:10 AM
Watching another man fuck your woman is hot because you know how horny she is, how much she likes to fuck, and you are providing a safe, drama-free venue for her to fuck other men without the risk of emotional entanglements that could arise if she was fucking him 1-on-1. Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-31-2017 22:47 PM
HT: sharing a margarita :)
Democrat Sabotage
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Democrat Sabotage       01-31-2017 17:15 PM
This afternoon on Hannity some State Department employee was squealing on the entrenched liberal career bureaucrats who gave the order to shred/destroy/hide files on dangerous immigrants in the country in order to thwart President Trump's policies to keep us safe. More to come..... Uriah
Default Profile Pics
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Default Profile Pics       01-31-2017 15:32 PM
I don't think your pictures are a real issue. You have certifications from 17 profiles that liked your appearance/personality in pictures or person. My best guess as to the cause of low or non-responses you are receiving is that you may be writing to couples who if indeed they do read your entire profile (as you request in RED) realize that they are not a match for you (or you are not a match for them) when they get to the additional (written in BLUE) requirements you have posted in your profile. I can only guess that you have better luck when you meet people out in person at parties and other lifestyle events instead of direct email contact only. Mrs. Uriah
Obituaries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Obituaries       01-31-2017 08:47 AM
RIP John Wetton, died in bis sleep of cancer. He performed with bands King Crimson and Uriah Heep before joining Asia. Mrs Uriah
Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it       01-29-2017 09:34 AM
The greatest significance of this thread is the delusion and paranoia of the original poster, to wit: "do you not understand that those you support would infringe on your right to peruse the swing lifestyle by any and all means at their disposal, or do you just not care?" What? Generally, conservatives adhere to notions of liberty espoused by John Stuart Mill, which means that we individuals can do what we want as long as it does not impinge on the liberty of others. It is the left which is preoccupied with limitations on individual liberty deemed necessary to further a collectivist goal. Moral: Liberalism is a mental disorder. Uriah
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-28-2017 12:17 PM
something like give an ass enough rope and he'll hang his own self sooner or later? SP: crayola art work "gifted" me by my grand--- she proudly displayed it on my fridge. Mrs U
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       01-28-2017 12:09 PM
I gave Mr. U a few since 4:00 yesterday afternoon....the last one was about 6ish this morning.
OM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > OM       01-28-2017 12:05 PM
youtube Mrs U
Polygamy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Polygamy       01-28-2017 11:58 AM
He even posted this request in politics.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-28-2017 10:12 AM
Good morning! Happy Saturday. It's only 9 am and I already checked off: early morning sex & cuddle time early breakfast (cooked by Mr U) small load of laundry done dishes done now time for a quick catnap, then I plan to: prepare lunch for 4 generations of girls {Ma, Me, daughter and grand} The Grand is staying overnight......so there's no telling what She and I will get into. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-26-2017 18:17 PM
from social media: "The older you get, the more you realize you have no desire for drama, conflict, or any kind of intensity. You just want a cozy home, good food on the table and surrounded by lovely people who make you happy." Mrs U. {I'm keeping the sexual intensity tyvm}
New to the LS and my first profile
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > New to the LS and my first profile       01-26-2017 17:15 PM
LOL!! I prefer that dick pictures are housed in a private or personal gallery where one might also expect to find some facial pictures. As a general rule, Ladies (most anyway) like several pictures of prospective male playmates. G rated is good, pictures that reflect you smiling or at least looking friendly/outgoing preferably some that show a head to view of you clothed. Some guys like to display a naked chest or back, and thats good too.:-) Mrs U
Boyfriend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Boyfriend       01-26-2017 16:49 PM
OP, you could tell him that he fulfills the fantasy role of "boyfriend for a night" only when you and the wife indulge in lifestyle play. If he isn't happy with what you offer, let him go. mRs U
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       01-26-2017 16:35 PM
Just south of Memphis -- a shootout at the local grocery store between 2 sheriff's deputies and a suspect resulted in all 3 of them being shot....the suspect is dead and both deputies are expected to make a full recovery as one deputy shot in foot and another was shot in chest (in an area not protected by his vest). Oh yea, the suspect was the suspect in some violent robberies in the area and apparently was driving a vehicle that was carjacked from nearby Memphis last week. Mrs U.
President Trump's skillful demolition of a young liberal punk reporter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Trump's skillful demolition of a young liberal punk reporter       01-25-2017 22:39 PM
Tonight a young liberal punk reporter was allowed to interview President Trump in the White House. Although the naïve line of questioning was intended to bait the President, our leader maintained control of the dialogue and cut off the very small nuts of the punk with unparalleled surgical skill. The reporter will not realize that his nuts are missing until tomorrow morning. I will sleep very well tonight knowing that we have a real POTUS once again. For the first time in 8 years, we can all be proud to be Americans again. Uriah
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       01-25-2017 17:54 PM
My grandkids rock!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-25-2017 15:34 PM
Best friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find and always close to your heart. Mrs U
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-25-2017 15:23 PM
HT: I can't view whatever repugnant thought made HR & RS wanna lose their cookies. Especially glad since I just finished a delightful lunch with my daughter. Mrs U
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-24-2017 23:12 PM
HT: a warm day and I was able to get a closet mostly cleaned out.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       01-24-2017 23:09 PM
A Mississippi Senate committee has passed a Blue Lives Matter bill that will make any crimes that target police officers. firemen and other first responders a hate crime. Mrs U
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-24-2017 22:55 PM
Chocolate Ice Cream IF you could only have one: News Source
GF with previous experience -- willing but hesitant
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > GF with previous experience -- willing but hesitant       01-24-2017 22:20 PM
Your envy and her hesitancy... just two things that could potentially lead to what some people consider "drama". You'd be better suited to meeting people at parties or clubs instead of 1 on 1, at least in the beginning. Playing together or soft swap at first is a good idea. Mrs Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-23-2017 00:04 AM
HT: family members living in an area heavily impacted by a tornado this weekend are all safe and have minimal damage. Sadly, others in their community weren't so fortunate...so I'll be dropping off some supplies and clothing items at a local donation point tomorrow. Mrs U
Critique my profile
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Critique my profile       01-21-2017 21:41 PM
I'm not going to critique your entire profile and pictorial layout -- but will give you a couple of recommendations. (1) In your "Looking For" section, I would remove most of the stuff, but KEEP the part that reads "I'm a very friendly guy, very laid back and care-free,". AND. "I just want to talk to and meet with the people that want to talk to and meet with me". ALSO, You might want to relocate some of the fantasy/comments stuff up here to let others know right off the bat what you are looking for......instead of hoping they wade through the profile to read the end. (2) In the Description: it is pretty much ok but could use a little polishing, remove any references to any type of negativity, please note that not all women like to be called MILFS (or Unicorns, Cougars etc) Good Luck, Mrs. Uriah PS: I think there should be a mandatory limit of only 1 bathroom selfie allowed on any profile.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-21-2017 19:52 PM
Satisfied :)
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-20-2017 23:05 PM
"You Want To Make A Memory" ~~ Bon Jovi
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-20-2017 22:29 PM
drained
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-20-2017 22:21 PM
Does sound a bit sleazy, don't it? OT: my happy thought is that I get a mini-break this weekend and some quality time with my man. My bitch is having to deal with medicare and health insurance weekly. grrr Mrs Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 21:55 PM
Somebody feel free to copy/pasteto inform Mr Ncal that I wish he would refrain from posting political opinions or anything for that matter in the happy thought thread I started --- which is dedicated to "happy". Thanks, (but I ain't holding my breath either) Mrs Uriah {aka Shelly}
America's First Fascist Executive Officer, Pompous Pumpkinhead Potentate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > America's First Fascist Executive Officer, Pompous Pumpkinhead Potentate       01-20-2017 13:50 PM
Bambi- The most successful technique to neutralize an ankle-biter is to let them do the work--- for example, Z has completely blown his credibility with his inane psychedelic rants, so I would let him continue to do so. Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 12:34 PM
Good looking naked men are welcome to apply suntan oil to delicate areas and fetch drinks.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 12:12 PM
Lady it'd be a better happy thought to take our wine and go lay out by the naked pool with Rabbit. Mrs U
Yo
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Yo       01-20-2017 00:52 AM
Yo back
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 00:42 AM
The cost of having college students on a parent's ACA plan is high I guess... On topic though, my HT: a glass of chardonnay and chocolate ice cream....aahhh Mrs U
So, tell me who really are the Deplorables
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > So, tell me who really are the Deplorables       01-19-2017 13:27 PM
While most of the country is looking to enjoy the day’s events and waiting expectantly to hear what our new president will have to say for his first address as our leader, CNN is wondering what will happen if he is assassinated. On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20. Blitzer introduced the segment, saying, “What if an incoming president and his immediate successors were wiped out on day one?” and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack blew up the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence. The upshot was that in the case of both heads of state being killed, the Secretary of State would take over. Currently that man is Secretary of State John Kerry, But in case some objected because his office would also end as of noon on Inauguration Day, then it would be the Speaker of the House — Republican Paul Ryan — or even Obama’s Under Secretary for Political Affairs Tom Shannon. The report also noted that the designated survivor appointed by the Obama administration could also become president in the case of a disaster. So, in CNN’s analysis, most of the people who would take over in the worst-case scenario would keep the Obama administration in power, at least indirectly. Perhaps CNN is still stuck in anger, the second stage of grief. Uriah
Cock Ring
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Cock Ring       01-18-2017 22:03 PM
I don't recommend the elaborate ones with bells, whistles and nubbies that vibrate/tingle/etc. The basic ones seem to work better in my opinion.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-18-2017 20:22 PM
I've learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our disposition and not on our circumstances. -- Martha Washington
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-18-2017 19:58 PM
Congratulations Lady! Today's happy thought...the sinus crud is starting to clear up. I can actually speak instead of croaking like a frog. Mrs U
New to SLS .How does our profile read?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > New to SLS .How does our profile read?       01-18-2017 14:44 PM
Your profile and pictures seem very clear about who you are and what you are looking for with potential playmates and/friends. I have no recommendations to make. Mrs Uriah
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-18-2017 14:35 PM
Clara Barton
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       01-17-2017 18:22 PM
her - sweet him - trampilicious
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       01-17-2017 18:18 PM
failure
Testosterone pellet implants (Female)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Testosterone pellet implants (Female)       01-16-2017 09:50 AM
the previous poster was greeneyes__. I used the HRT pellets for several years with no problems. I only quit using that option when my physician passed away and my insurance no longer covered it. For now I am using an alternative treatment that is doing ok, but not as well as the pellets did. Got any questions, email me. Mrs U
Separate Room Etiquette
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Separate Room Etiquette       01-15-2017 14:19 PM
If both halves of each couple are not in agreement with separate room play, it would be very rude to pursue that type of play. Mrs Uriah
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-07-2017 22:01 PM
MGF
Attention Whoring 101
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Attention Whoring 101       01-07-2017 19:57 PM
A nap afterward maybe. :)
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-07-2017 11:01 AM
I'm with Mrs VA. The "big strong guy" look is attractive but I like that in moderation, not with an excess of either flabby gut or veined muscles.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.