Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Uriah    Posts: 2751
Last 100 Displayed

Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-18-2014 09:40 AM
Ribbing or rubbing?
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       04-18-2014 01:22 AM
"Shame is a wasted emotion." Unfortunately, BT, it's also practically a non-existent emotion. Criminals, politicians, and other such sycophants have no shame or remorse for their actions. As my Great-Gran often stated, "Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me." Shelly
Food and a trip down Memory Lane
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Food and a trip down Memory Lane       04-18-2014 00:53 AM
My crumbled cornbread is served in a tall glass with whole milk and has a 1/2 tsp of sugar in it. Mom's tea cakes, my Gran's fried chicken and egg custard pie. Home-made ice cream and watermelon on July 4th. My maternal granddad would buy me an individual sized box of vanilla ice cream and a coca-cola (in a bottle) take a scoop out of the ice cream and pour some of the drink in the "hole" which made it fizz.....he'd call it our coca-cola float. Shelly
Great times as a Single Male
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Great times as a Single Male       04-17-2014 19:32 PM
Good luck Jay!
What changed your mind?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What changed your mind?       04-17-2014 19:30 PM
The topic of "red wings" has never come up with Mr. U and me....it's a moot point anyway, that function ceased surgically several years before we met. I would have ever expected the Ex to engage in oral during a cycle, anyway or sex either. An orgasm did provide relief for cramps sometimes, because I figured out that a good toy is never squeamish about anything and in some cases, preferable. In more recent years, I discovered that an excellent partner is one that recognizes, understands and accepts all of his partner's needs without any squeamishness or judgment. Shelly
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-17-2014 19:07 PM
Not my pearls!!!
Racist swinger's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racist swinger's       04-17-2014 19:03 PM
@BLT, sorry I will explain. VA posted 3 other scenarios besides racism that also cause a buzz in society, I picked one of them (the massive age difference) and gave an example of a situation that scandalized the masses a few years ago. IMO, it was Marshall's billions, he could have left it to the gardener if he wanted to......and it probably would have been less controversial had he done so. In reality, I don't care how consenting adults of this world choose to spend their time or money or who they choose to spend it with. It's up to the individual as to how they choose to pursue their own happiness. Just my $.02, if it's even worth that much. :) SB
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-17-2014 18:08 PM
Festus Hagen
SLS's Toleration of Obviously FAKE Profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS's Toleration of Obviously FAKE Profiles       04-17-2014 17:32 PM
LOL, Mary J. Blige's song title is "No More Drama" NJNY, I don't know what kind of phone you have but I disabled the auto-correct feature on my phone and Ipad too.
Racist swinger's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racist swinger's       04-17-2014 17:24 PM
I was more concerned by Anna Nicole's union with a 90 year old billionaire, what did he see in her? Shelly
SLS's Toleration of Obviously FAKE Profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS's Toleration of Obviously FAKE Profiles       04-17-2014 17:08 PM
I seldom bother .... I'm human, {guilty of typo's and near-sighted too} and I rarely point out somebody else's unless it's a really funny one and I "know" that I can joke about it without them taking offense or posting the dictionary. S
Does the term Cuckold bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Does the term Cuckold bother you?       04-17-2014 15:21 PM
The Executive Producer's chair is her fuck swing, which can be swiveled around in the direction of the various erect penises pointing in her direction. Mr. Uriah
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-17-2014 13:54 PM
I'll bet you aren't going to stick your finger in the electric socket to see if it shocks you either.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Does the term Cuckold bother you?       04-17-2014 13:52 PM
the casting director". LOL. Hehe! Smooth, in movies the Casting Director typically reports to/consults with an Executive Producer. I hear some producers aren't a very silent partner, may be a bit demanding at times..... but a good one knows how to effectively manage her 'staff';) Shelly
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow       04-17-2014 12:42 PM
Yesterday: I shopped for a stunning Easter dress for my Mom to wear. Today: I shopped for sugar-free Easter treats for the g-babies. Tomorrow: I will shop for lacy silky bits to inspire a "resurrection," if needed;) Shelly
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-17-2014 12:30 PM
just fuck 'em
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-17-2014 10:18 AM
I believe they managed to reattach Mr. Bobbit's penis after Lorena wacked it off, so there's hope for his future sex life at least. His mental state could be a different story. Shell
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-17-2014 10:13 AM
Ladies try the "Cajun Shrimp" color for your toes or go the French tips.
In a word : Swunger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In a word : Swunger       04-17-2014 10:08 AM
Lol! FF, You must have been typing this one up while I was pasting your other one in POD:) MrsU
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       04-17-2014 09:54 AM
FF posted this in senior swingers forum...it's a "new to me" definition. "swunger" : a swinger that still enjoys the company of other said swingers." Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-17-2014 09:43 AM
Dare to erase that line (drawn in the sand) and start fresh lines in my horoscope. S
If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank       04-16-2014 22:35 PM
Take a week off, pack a bag, head to airport destination unknown.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-16-2014 20:53 PM
I love to wash freshly pulled bell peppers, and other veggies from the garden, slice them and toss 'em with some dressing and eat them...raw. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 18:09 PM
Here's another happy thought for you J, the lingerie items that you were looking for last week in Jtown, I found them elsewhere...you can pick you up some on your way back. Shell
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-16-2014 18:07 PM
Dreds!! Really Kibbs....my poor hairstylist no longer FEARS my almost tears, as she has given me a FRESH new look for the summer.....short and sassy! I no longer wear a ponytail to give a blowjob;) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-16-2014 17:25 PM
Going off of Kibb's 5 lettered word - {dress}, I will endeavor to create another 5 letter word by exchanging only 1 letter or simply re-arranging the same letters into a new 5 letter word. The OP did not require that it be in story form, it's just a bit more fun than simply typing a word, sometimes we offer two words to provide more selection...........here goes. Kibbie, I hope MrToomuch doesn't SHRED your dress to smithereens if he gets to meet you when you visit home...and that he READS your profile entirely. Shelly
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-16-2014 16:46 PM
I own two handguns myself, but have not shot either of them in 2-3 years. I am out of practice and with my aging eyesight, my aim is not what it once was. I really need to find another shooting buddy and get myself to a gun range somewhere to practice. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 16:34 PM
HT: Successful shopping trip! I purchased a lovely spring dress for Ma to wear to Easter festivities this weekend. We are gonna try for all 4 generations of us girls getting pedicures Friday, that is if the 2 year old will cooperate and take her pink camo boots off long enough. She's an adorable little minx, but stubborn. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 12:55 PM
@Sed, The intentions and the thought behind the gift are what matter. There are plenty in the world that are narcissistic and selfish to make giving more about themselves than the individual or organization that is receiving their gift, money or time. They are the ones who should feel guilty, but likely don't. You purchased a gift for a friend for no other reason than her joy and pleasure. There is a saying somewhere about it being more blessed to give than receive. If you are also the recipient of some happy feelings generated by sharing and giving to your friend, you have nothing to feel guilty or selfish about. Just my $.02. Shelly
Game of Chicken or Measuring Dicks in Korea?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Game of Chicken or Measuring Dicks in Korea?       04-16-2014 09:53 AM
"...the poor you will always have with you..." Bobby, do you have any idea who said that? Mr. Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 09:14 AM
HT: It's hump day, no client appointments scheduled for today--I so enjoy the quiet peaceful work environment when others are off:) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Does the term Cuckold bother you?       04-16-2014 03:47 AM
"Cuckold"? Mrs. U likes to fuck, and I am the only man confident enough in my own sexual prowess to arrange for her to have all the dick she wants. As Top Cock, I enjoy reclaiming my territory after sharing her with others. My biggest challenge is assuring that the other guy does not get intimidated and shrivel up with me watching and directing. God made me dominant and aggressive, and I maintain those characteristics when assuring she stays busy. If anything, it is the other guy who plays the role of "cuckold". Mr. Uriah (aka "the Casting Director")
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       04-15-2014 16:28 PM
From reading it, I take that she seeks a life-style friendly partner with whom she can enjoy a friends with benefits type of relationship without the emotional commitment of a committed relationship. True, like BLT says...you could probably find plenty of SM willing to be a play-date partner to get into clubs and parties with but apparently haven't met one that you feel any type of connection or enough chemistry with that bears repeating. Just a thought, if you made friends with other females in the lifestyle, it could open additional avenues of meeting other men. But if you are happy as is....then continue what you are doing and just have fun! Shelly
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-15-2014 14:30 PM
With you BT????
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       04-15-2014 13:32 PM
PBJ half sammie w/green tea
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-15-2014 13:31 PM
"So Hott" Kid Rock!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-15-2014 13:28 PM
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first" attributed to Mark Twain. S&U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-15-2014 13:18 PM
When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it. -----an old proverb------ S.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-15-2014 12:53 PM
If it were not Easter weekend with the little tykes coming in to find the eggs, I would be packing my bikini for an impromptu beach trip. It's great having family and friends in close proximity to a few beaches that are always welcoming! HT: It's my baby girl's birthday today. (4 generations of females and 2 of them had to be Arien) S
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       04-15-2014 12:22 PM
Bobby's reasoning and logic is about as sound as his tag line (check it out). Mr. Uriah (aka "The Truth Detector")
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-15-2014 12:21 PM
Laws vary from one state to another. Only a few still have that particular law on the books and I don't think it's applicable in a common law situation anyway, unless that particular jurisdiction actually recognizes "common-law" unions and affords them the same rights/privileges as a marital union has. S
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-15-2014 01:59 AM
Scandle, that's very odd...I hope it's easily explainable as a marketing email, just a one time issue and nothing to be concerned about. It is pretty bad timing though, considering the past weekend of "billowing smoke" coming from one dude smugly sounding off about "media crossover" going on around here that worried a few people before he disappeared. I am just glad that the excessive capitalization is now gone, that shit hurt my eyes! Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank       04-15-2014 01:12 AM
I don't know about funny, TBR... but I think it's safe to say that this fence isn't going to be mended anytime soon. Shelly
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-14-2014 21:30 PM
Just a suggestion, but you might be better served by actually posting that "preference" on the FWB's profile, as it's possible that only a very small percentage of really active swingers in your area ever venture into the forums. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank       04-14-2014 17:48 PM
Some prefer Funahoy fuckingus.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-14-2014 14:46 PM
"Imagine what being caught between a lake and a river might feel like" If the river starts to overflow, I hope you have a boat, or at least a float.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-14-2014 14:20 PM
Choose your battles wisely. Life isn't measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It's not winning battles that makes you happy, but it's how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most important ones, let the rest go...
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-14-2014 11:07 AM
I have never had any KC BBQ, but I am certain it's NOT better than my grands.....least to me:) Shelly
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-14-2014 09:29 AM
It's raining, the April showers may bring flash floods to town instead of May flowers.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-14-2014 09:25 AM
Sorry to hear that Gina. In the last year of my former Mother-in-law's life she resided at a nearby nursing home with a unit set up to care for Alzheimer's patients. Good luck with that VA facility! Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-13-2014 13:14 PM
HT 1: our evening out was The Bomb too! Hadn't had that much fun at the local club since I've been going there. The SM we had "lunch" with couldn't accompany us....but it turned out good anyway. We met a couple of new friends, ran into a couple he had not seen for years that were visiting again and we introduced everybody. It's great fun when a group of playmates can click and get along so well for an evening. HT 2: Laying in bed, snuggling, kissing and morning time with U before starting the day.:) Shelly
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-13-2014 08:16 AM
BT, I 'll share my milk if you share coffee (I'm all out of java)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-13-2014 03:11 AM
I am not encouraging mass blocking at all. My earlier post obviously wasn't quite clear enough, so I am happy to clarify it. The initial post that prompted me to post is in this very thread (apx 35 down) with someone congratulating others who appear to be blocked and stating that he SERIOUSLY wishes she would fucking block him too. My entire point was that he should have blocked the profile himself if he desires so strongly to be blocked. Why wait on someone else to do the blocking, keep it within your control and just do it, besides it's lame to try and goad someone into blocking you. Hope that clears things up! I gotta go post my HT:) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-12-2014 12:46 PM
"Jesus, have I been drafted" Me, after reading all the military quotes:)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-12-2014 11:04 AM
I know this is a JW......but really I am curious as to why, if peeps don't like other individuals or don't want to see their posts. Why wait for them to block you, if it's that bad...block them yourself. Is it some type of pissing contest to see who will "give in" and block first. I just don't understand why anyone would continue to subject themselves to something so objectionable, that they bitch alot about it, particularly over something so simple to remedy. One more thing, if you do block people, it's really tacky to talk about them afterward or start threads that they can't see, in OUR opinion. The sun is shining here, there's a party tonight and friendly folk to associate with down here in the land of Elvis. Y'all have a great day...cause we are. LIFE IS GREAT..no bitches here! Shelly & Uriah :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-12-2014 10:37 AM
add a few SPINS from 6 to 9
Favorite SLS profile tag line
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite SLS profile tag line       04-12-2014 00:07 AM
-------"And sorry, no racists, Just my preference..." Not the tag line, but a line in the profile that caught my attention, in a good way:) S
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-11-2014 23:32 PM
ah Jaycee, Ma ate your peach pie...
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 12:38 PM
HT: Sun is shining, car is fueled and packed, I am outta here people. Hope all of you find much fun, peace, love, joy, contentment, lots of sex or whatever you are looking for this weekend. Enjoy! Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 12:32 PM
BT: when you are ready I will share the number of the place I dove from. I remember seeing a couple cute lady coaches that would share the "float" down with you. Shelly
The greatest history book, the bible
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The greatest history book, the bible       04-11-2014 12:29 PM
Ditto: Sed's enjoy your trip to Israel! Shelly & Uriah
MEDICAL TOPICS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MEDICAL TOPICS       04-11-2014 12:20 PM
I am extremely turned on by such hot, intellectually sarcastic men as the two below me. {it's a plus also that their ladies are hotties too} Muah! Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-11-2014 12:05 PM
A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice. Bill Cosby
MEDICAL TOPICS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MEDICAL TOPICS       04-11-2014 12:02 PM
pulyohedoutayoassectemy --- pronouced like "pull-yo-head-outa-yo-ass-ectemy" Dr. Shelly
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-11-2014 11:57 AM
Holly Madison {famous former girlfriend of Hugh Hefner and Chriss Angel}
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       04-11-2014 11:56 AM
Of course...if his dance card isn't already tied up.
Favorite SLS profile tag line
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite SLS profile tag line       04-11-2014 11:53 AM
"Stand and be counted, then bend and be mounted~"
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 11:40 AM
hhmm, I see Mr. U is busy planning the weekend. That's ok, I may have a surprise or two for him also. :) Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 11:36 AM
Yes that was a still from the video they took of my jump. Yes that was me jumping with an uber hottie "coach" attached to my back. Bucket list item, I woke up one morning decided to jump and went...of course I didn't tell anybody til it was over and I had video for evidentiary support:) Shelly
Saul Paul Alinsky-Mentor to OBAMA, Teachings.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Saul Paul Alinsky-Mentor to OBAMA, Teachings.       04-11-2014 10:40 AM
Alinsky simply operated from the first bad Cliff-Notes version of Das Kapital. The latest edition is the source of Bobby's wit and wisdom. Mr. Uriah (the Free Thinker)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 09:25 AM
HT Friday: Lining up men for Mrs. U to fuck this weekend. Mr. U
Finger use in the vagina.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Finger use in the vagina.       04-11-2014 08:38 AM
Not big fan either, but it depends on whose fingers really.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 08:29 AM
There may be some existing footage on youtube, but it's not dancing;)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 07:43 AM
HT: Happy dance.....it's fucking Friday:-) Shelly
The Movie Title Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Movie Title Game       04-11-2014 07:35 AM
From Paris With Love
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-11-2014 07:30 AM
Such a gentleman
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-11-2014 07:28 AM
1. Laundry 2. The grand ole gal (Ma) has to see her hairstylist
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-10-2014 23:22 PM
Is a good bone-in similar to a bone-her? OT: My dinner was a boneless hamburger steak.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-10-2014 20:52 PM
I remind him every once in a while too, Smooth ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank       04-10-2014 20:49 PM
I might like just once to actually say, "take this job and shove it."
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-10-2014 19:43 PM
When a SF I drove 40 miles max...to nearest riverboat casinos for LS fun if there was nothing to be had in little bitty town, MS. I only met Mr. U {180 miles away from me} because I moved my profile when I visited Memphis and wanted some vacation playtime. Lucky for him, I vacationed in Memphis instead of the beach that holiday. Shelly
MEDICAL TOPICS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MEDICAL TOPICS       04-10-2014 18:46 PM
at least there wasn't 2 cocks stuck in her pussy.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-10-2014 17:01 PM
In Central Mississippi (I am not at the beach) It's 77 degrees, Sunny and warm.....but the river is rising again. Some of the returning beach traffic may have to get re-calculated around high waters in MS through LA or AL on the way back north. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 16:53 PM
He's a Capricorn, I'm a Pisces, and we somehow manage to get along.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-10-2014 14:48 PM
When you're down, stare at a clown... Joe Dirt's Mom :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 14:38 PM
Thanks. Mom is indeed an Aries as is my Daughter. I'm just a Pisces fish in the midst of the rather fiery rams in my life, but I don't mind those arien traits of either of them until they try to gang up on me. Then I have to remind them I may be peaceful, but I am by no means their doormat. I have a client that bakes goodies in her business...I took Mom some of her delicious cupcakes! Shelly
TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success Guide for meeting single women for single men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success Guide for meeting single women for single men       02-19-2014 06:37 AM
/forums/General_Discussions/Achieving_Single_Male_Success/Guide_for_meeting_single_women_for_single_men/threadid_36364/viewarticle.cfm
TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success Single males who block other single males
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success Single males who block other single males       04-10-2014 12:34 PM
/forums/General_Discussions/Achieving_Single_Male_Success/Single_males_who_block_other_single_males/threadid_141765/viewarticle.cfm
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 13:18 PM
HT: Birthday lunch w/Mom! She's another year younger according to her anyway. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-10-2014 12:53 PM
The heart of a Mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
Single males who block other single males
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Single males who block other single males       04-10-2014 12:34 PM
Oh, sorry I neglected to mention the disclaimer....we are very aware that not all single males are interested in gang bangs or group, some are just looking for 3-some with a couple, 1-1 with a lady, a girlfriend, or a swing partner and friends. We all are entitled to play the way we wanna play! Shelly
Single males who block other single males
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Single males who block other single males       04-10-2014 12:18 PM
Welcome to the forums: We hear that frequently. Every person is entitled to swing however they want to w/willing partners and manage their profile as they see fit. Good luck to you! This profile (OP) is now a couple, but we are still moderators of a group with another SM administrator. Single males OFTEN want to join the GB group so that they will have access to any events and they want to meet the couples and single ladies. If a SM applicant denies the administrator the opportunity to review their profile pictures and content {Mr U liked to meet them for a beer also when he was the administrator} their membership request will probably be denied unless we happen to already know him. But even if one does get in or if he re-blocks SM's again...we don't post our member's GB location details on the sign up board anyway. They have to get that info directly from one of us in a birdie....and if they have signed up....JUST how if they blocked the administrator, how does he expect to receive the sls email with the address, rest assured that I wouldn't give my telephone number to a stranger by texting him the info either. Like Mr. U said in the OP, we have encountered many that demonstrate a lack of common sense. MRS. URIAH
Life Is Too Short
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Life Is Too Short       04-10-2014 01:24 AM
If a profile shows "online" when other other people click on the "who's on" {left side menu of the home page} people will naturally be curious and may view your profile. They may even make return visits to leer at pictures of Mrs. Petal's boobs or other body parts.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-09-2014 23:52 PM
Yep, the foot fetish crowd over on fet dig the arches too..and a couple of them want to do really kinky things to my feet and shoes. Wonder if they'd appreciate Mr. U's dirty sneakers. Shelly
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-09-2014 21:50 PM
**"just had to say your love feet are AMAZING. Such sexy painted toes and nice high arches. I would do VULGAR things to your lovely feet, lol. And they look great in high heels, too."** Hmm really, maybe I could get a job as a shoe model. Shell
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank       04-09-2014 17:58 PM
Fun, I have a male friend with a gallery of private pics that are pretty much of him mocking some famous pieces when he traveled. His poses of "The Thinker" and "Whistler's Mother" always make me smile. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-09-2014 17:47 PM
HT: We got our desserts (chocolate pie and peach pie) boxed up to go last night....and somebody forgot their pie in my refrigerator this morning. Thanks. Shelly
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 16:51 PM
Sport fucking vs speed reading Shelly;)
LASIK eye surgery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LASIK eye surgery       04-09-2014 16:35 PM
meanwhile I have just opened up my new box of contact lens. I used to be told I was an excellent prospect for lasik but I never found time to get it done, now I am just an excellent prospect for cataract surgery when it's big enough or maybe bad enough. By that time, I wonder if my health insurance be any good though!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 14:42 PM
Petals, I am not being condescending when I say this, but it might help to keep things in the perspective that this is a forum on a sex site. Some of the site users get involved with other things like work during the day and don't closely follow every single forum thread. (I don't anyway). Many folks simply post their bitch, happy thought, pussy licking, blow jobs etc. and go on their merry way until they get ready to post something again and they may post with or without "reading" any of the 10+ or 100+ contributions since their last post in that thread. I regularly un-subscribe (at top left of forum screen) from threads that I don't want to follow, and if that topic catches my interest again, I will catch up and read additional posts then. If anyone ever has a specific comment for me, I could miss it. Shelly