Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Uriah    Posts: 3568
Last 100 Displayed

word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-20-2014 23:17 PM
NRA
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-18-2014 18:04 PM
Congratulations, Happy 25th!
How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How long did you date your SO before having sex with them       10-18-2014 13:57 PM
Yes, the Uriahs had a long exploratory period before sex commenced. Mr. Uriah
Carry Over
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Carry Over       10-18-2014 13:40 PM
{points} balance
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-17-2014 19:32 PM
Finger-crossing must work! My ortho dr says I obviously don't need the injection, released me and PT wraps up in 10 days. Then I can very, very slowly and carefully incorporate more "run" into the walks around the track. Yay! Shelly
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-17-2014 16:48 PM
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 16:03 PM
I'm not surprised that RH posts in open forum some times, however I would be surprised if he posted in the Games Forum. Shelly
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-17-2014 15:37 PM
RF: I think a week in Key West is a lot more fun than CE classes :(
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 15:07 PM
@Robert, {this MRS. Uriah} I have no knowledge of the basis for how the US Govt calculated the numbers posted on the Dept of Labor site...I just shared them. My personal knowledge is limited to 2 nieces who attended community & 4 year university for nursing and 15-20 former co-workers who in mid-life returned to school for their nursing credentials after a major company closed its regional office. Their starting salaries were $35k - $40k circa 2000. Mrs. Uriah (Shelly)
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 13:08 PM
Link included at the end, but here's 2 screen shots of info re: 1. COMMUNICABILITY: Communicable as long as blood, secretions, organs, or semen contain the virus. Ebola virus has been isolated from semen 61 days after the onset of illness, and transmission through semen has occurred 7 weeks after clinical recovery (1, 2). 2. SURVIVAL OUTSIDE HOST: The virus can survive in liquid or dried material for a number of days (23). Infectivity is found to be stable at room temperature or at 4°C for several days, and indefinitely stable at -70°C (6, 20). Infectivity can be preserved by lyophilisation. msdsonline (.) com/resources/msds-resources/free-safety-data-sheet-index/ebola-virus.aspx Shelly
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 12:27 PM
Re: Nursing salaries -- they vary based on variables such as the place of employment, level of education (masters, bachelor, associate), experience and of course the work schedule. The following is from the Occupational Outlook Handbook {ww w.bls (.) gov/o oh/ healthcare/registered-nurses} "The median annual wage for registered nurses was $65,470 in May 2012. The median wage is the wage at which half of the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $45,040 and the top 10 percent earned more than $94,720. In May 2012, the median annual wages for registered nurses in the top five industries in which they worked were as follows: Government $68,540 Hospitals; state, local, and private 67,210 Home health care services 62,090 Nursing and residential care facilities 58,830 Offices of physicians 58,420 Shelly
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-16-2014 12:31 PM
PT gave my old foot a very good progress report after this morning's session. Fingers crossed that Ortho doc does the same. Shelly
Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!       10-16-2014 12:24 PM
Testing to pee or squirt BLUE? How about we females bring our yard sticks to play dates to "test" how Dick measures up to it's owner's claims. Mrs. U.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-16-2014 09:12 AM
I usually avoid them, but if I watch a horror movie I'm not likely to go to bed until it's daylight again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-15-2014 19:29 PM
That is a favorite pastime of mine as well.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       10-15-2014 19:25 PM
Amused
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-15-2014 13:31 PM
Pat Benetar -- All Fired Up
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-15-2014 10:37 AM
CHOCK full of cocks too... Tee hee!
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-15-2014 09:32 AM
So if that flexible dude that knows what his own penis tasted like was giving himself blowjobs, would you men consider that masturbation? Mrs. U
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-14-2014 15:29 PM
Maybe the ladies preferred an anonymous donor to the risk of having the over-involvement of a "friend" as baby-daddy, then baby-daddy grandparents and a host of his other relatives who could stick their unwelcome judgmental nose into the business too. Shelly
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-14-2014 14:42 PM
Stimulating conversation qualifies as an aphrodisiac, if doing so while dressed in sexy attire and sipping wine, w/Dessert served privately. ;) S
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-14-2014 10:57 AM
HT: no damage from bad weather in area yesterday. The only bad thing was the cable was out for about 2 hours. I just got my registration information for a class I will be taking through November. I may even have "homework" to do. Ugh. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-14-2014 10:48 AM
RF: I'm not a crier, screamer, shouter when it comes to the orgasm. I'm more likely to moan and grab onto the guys's head or ass. When it comes to the non-orgasmic aspects of sex...I often giggle, laugh with and might even become talkative during playtime with my lovers. The best way to shut me up is to put a dick in my mouth (I don't do ball-gag) and preferably while there is another one in the vg.
rants
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > rants       10-14-2014 10:33 AM
Where my children grew up, we had a plot of our acreage where several extended family members were buried. Over the years we had "funerals" for the guinea pig, hamster, kittens, dogs, a calf, and even a poor little baby goat. All named, well-loved and mourned by the family. After the kids were older and leaving home, I adopted a little terrier that became my companion and "baby" til someone let her out unsupervised one morning, she met her end and I simply haven't cared to get that attached to another pet. The loss of that one broke my heart. mrs. u
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-14-2014 10:11 AM
That's a good one..he has several I like, among them. "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-14-2014 10:03 AM
LT, you slipped in.... I could boink him again easily and if ever there was a temptation to go back to Bi-land...she'd be my kind of 3-F girl {Fun, Fierce, Fearless}. side note: use the imagination to determine how a kinky political discussion ends;) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-14-2014 09:54 AM
I could def boink the buff Mr. S while Mr. U & Mrs. S get their kinky political discussion thing going on.... Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-14-2014 09:24 AM
Mr. U might like to {he does like girls in that way} Sorry, but from what I can see...you are participating also if you respond in like manner. Shelly
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-13-2014 22:52 PM
LOL, I might have modified diet lately, but I'm not giving up pie.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-13-2014 22:43 PM
It's not like a thread's never derailed before. dinner was steamed veggies: red peppers, kale, broccoli and cauliflower and a slice of home-made blueberry pie for dessert. Shelly
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       10-13-2014 21:53 PM
Oops, I forgot your question about ignoring the email. Imo, generally if you have something posted in your profile that people ignore and contact you anyway, I don't consider it rude to delete or ignore those emails. For us, we have an ALL CAP preference about pictures, when the sexy woman/invisible hubby couple or invisible single men contact us anyway with no pictures or Pic attached to the email. I delete or ignore. Some people think non-replies are rude, I think it's equally rude (arrogant even) to contact people and expect them to alter their stated preferences and play differently. Shelly
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       10-13-2014 21:39 PM
Rabbit, whenever I sign in the first thing I do is check to be sure the IM is off. When I was a SF, I hated the IM's and the resulting 1liners if you ignore the email. {HINT} if the email is a 1 liner, the chat conversation will probably stagnate quickly too. Since you have no more email restrictions, it might be easier to stick with 1 communication method and note it in big caps on your profile if you elect not to IM. Shelly
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       10-13-2014 21:06 PM
If you include a "disclaimer" that your reply has been delayed because of "previous free" restrictions you would probably not be thought rude, on the contrary many folks would be delighted if a SF responded at all, even if it's a bit late. Shelly
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-13-2014 14:45 PM
Rainy Days & Mondays ~~ Karen & Richard Carpenter
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-13-2014 14:39 PM
Layedback, I showed your post to a very old friend here. Bully says "oh HAIL no" and he's done gone out back and fired up the pit in anticipation of some mighty fine Hawg chops and chitlins' when them razerbacks cum calling. #HailState
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-13-2014 12:15 PM
Actually I had just finished the setup and was into chapter 1 of a book when he drove in. The kindle was forgotten about til today. I don't think a hot tub is a good place to be reading a kindle anyway;)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-13-2014 09:45 AM
It's a non-bitching Monday for me. My kindle was finally delivered about an hour before Mr. Uriah arrived for the weekend.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       10-13-2014 09:32 AM
$2.80 where I am:) Mrs U
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-13-2014 09:30 AM
"A shout out to Ole Miss and Mississippi State, must have been a FUN night for a certain forum friend!" I don't know about that FUN friend, bit it was a very fun night for some others nearby;). The annual egg bowl (in Oxford this year) should be a fabulous game. Mrs
No Single Males!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > No Single Males!       10-12-2014 12:20 PM
I did too Kitten, actually got to have a couple {GRIN}. We went to a party that had a very good balance of single males with the couples and ladies. AndrewRobin, when it comes to setting up your wife's birthday, be sure and ask that organizer if he can provide any "references" from other ladies or couples that you can contact to confirm his capabilities as an organizer. Mrs Uriah
Want to meet local friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Want to meet local friends       10-12-2014 10:45 AM
Then high school is more fun this time around and I hope that "second childhood" is as well.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-11-2014 14:17 PM
HT: It's almost party time. Looking forward to seeing a friend or two we haven't seen since Christmas;) Shelly
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       10-11-2014 13:52 PM
Repost of Mrs. Sav's: "I can Fuck the man I make love to but can not make love to the men I Fuck. Mrs Sav"
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-11-2014 13:26 PM
FB: Fed Ex must have gotten lost or like those horrid GPS say-- "recalculated" - the kindle that tracking info said was to arrive yesterday, now says it is coming today. We will see. Mrs. Uriah
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-11-2014 13:20 PM
Sitting on the porch on a gorgeous autumn day (like today) listening to the chimes as they catch the breeze.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-11-2014 13:08 PM
"Talking In Your Sleep" ~ The Civil Wars {a now defunct duo} version. "Talking In Your Sleep" by The Romantics was a long-time favorite of mine quite awhile ago. I just this week heard the above group's version. Shelly
Pick a superpower: Flight or Invisibility?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pick a superpower: Flight or Invisibility?       10-11-2014 09:55 AM
Flight would eliminate a 3 hour commute every week.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-11-2014 09:44 AM
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-10-2014 16:48 PM
It's 88 and gorgeous, predicted to be 88 & sunny tomorrow too. Perfect weather for party by the pool and hot tub. :-) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-10-2014 16:07 PM
Shake Ya Groove Thing, shake ya groove thing... Yea yea yea! Peaches & Herb :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-10-2014 11:11 AM
If shoe soles are LOOSE, it's time for a new pair of shoes.
I'd be grateful for advice and feedback
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > I'd be grateful for advice and feedback       10-10-2014 10:52 AM
Unlike_your, This is an observation about Single Male profiles in general. Alot of SM profiles contain language throughout that states "they" are not the typical SM because "they" always show up, "they" are not flaky, "they" aren't whiners, et cetera... Those statements make me pause, often they come across in a negative tone, which is an immediate NO for me. Just because a male claims that he is different, is respectful, dependable and will show up does not make it so. It's a waste of broadband to have such statements in the profile, imo. I also try to avoid those (couples or singles) who overuse the word "drama". I've always found that those who protested the most about how much they dislike drama, are inevitably the biggest drama divas. People are more likely to respond favorably to men whose profile accentuates the positive things they can bring to a swing experience. I encourage you to take a look at some of the male profiles from the fora {bridgetender, nicatnite, fun_ahoy, kurt, yourluvrman} and check out the certs of some couple profiles and check out those SM's profiles for some ideas. Good Luck! Mrs.Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-10-2014 09:51 AM
yes
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-10-2014 09:50 AM
Hospitable
I'd be grateful for advice and feedback
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > I'd be grateful for advice and feedback       10-10-2014 09:30 AM
The TOS frowns upon referencing another specific profile name in your profile content. I think it's ok to state that you have a seperate couple/single SLS profile, but only share the name via email to others. Mrs. Uriah
How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How long did you date your SO before having sex with them       10-10-2014 09:05 AM
Fri -- meet, greet, grope over game of pool, Sat -- sex.
witch do you prefer
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > witch do you prefer       10-09-2014 12:48 PM
OP: you should try them both. Treat or Treat :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-09-2014 12:41 PM
HT: I have a shiny new bathroom sink, faucet, P-Trap assembly and other parts, and even my drain is now "clean" according to the plumber I had to call this morning. Shelly
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-09-2014 12:13 PM
"ever try ky jelly to lubercate" Yes, I found it to be extremely sticky and not to my liking. I prefer KY liquid or natural lubrication. Shelly
Coming out as a swinger?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Coming out as a swinger?       10-08-2014 16:31 PM
Why would I want to do that? Having a 'secret naughty side' is part of the whole fantasy for me. I only tell people what they "need to know" to ensure safety. Besides, my Mother really doesn't need to know that her daughter engages in 3-somes /gangbangs. Mrs. Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-08-2014 13:54 PM
HT: my replacement Kindle is scheduled for delivery on Friday. I love the "feel" of a book in hand but it's wonderfully convenient to have an e-reader tucked into my purse for when I am waiting at a pharmacy, medical and other service providers to the parent. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-08-2014 12:50 PM
Being true to yourself is the smartest thing you can ever do. Don't let the words of others lead you down a road of confusion."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-08-2014 12:43 PM
If several of these swingers ever get together for a fun time, I hope some have enough CLOUT {or points} to get an upgrade.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-08-2014 12:32 PM
Now you've got me wondering how many profile views qualifies as Top 100. Care to share? RF: My nickname is Shelly
Black ring on right hand ring finger.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Black ring on right hand ring finger.       10-08-2014 07:41 AM
Go to the top of this forum page and type the words "black ring" into the box, then click on SEARCH.
Black Women and White Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-07-2014 18:07 PM
Maybe someone meant to say "Amazing" instead of Amazon. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-07-2014 12:18 PM
HT: utility shed is cleaned out and now have room to store a few things. :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-07-2014 10:55 AM
Hell to the yeeesss!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-07-2014 10:53 AM
TMF, I am pretty sure that Mr. Uriah was struggling to contain his own mirth when he heard about my afternoon and it turned out to be a lizard. Usually spiders or lizards don't freak me out upon sight...but considering my very close proximity to a water source known to have some viperous reptiles..... I absolutely squealed when something unseen "plopped" down upon the top of my head unexpectedly. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-07-2014 10:31 AM
Quite possibly....we'd have to peek further;) MsU
Reconciling Desires
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Reconciling Desires       10-07-2014 10:17 AM
Set up a hot date at a local hotel, invite about 8 SM's and 2-3 of those bi-femmes....have fun with those who do show up. Desires reconciled!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-07-2014 09:21 AM
"Mutual attraction + mutual respect tends to equal mutual fun" ~ Nic@night
The things you find in your spam folder
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The things you find in your spam folder       10-07-2014 03:02 AM
One click to open my spam folder reveals such wonderful emails re: E-harmony Asian Hotties Russian Milfs Trusted Meds <viagra> Cheap auto insurance
Disgusted
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Disgusted       10-06-2014 23:36 PM
Kurt is the real deal also.
No Single Males!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > No Single Males!       10-06-2014 23:23 PM
Definitely like the way you think, Nic. Shell
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-06-2014 15:41 PM
FB: back storm door lock that is jammed and won't open from in or out, with or without key and in going in/out the front door today....a stupid lizard fell onto my head. Once I calmed down...he is loose in the house. Locksmith arrived to solve the lock issue, maybe he will "adopt" the unwanted lizard. Shelly
If you could go back in time to fulfill a fantasy, what would it be
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If you could go back in time to fulfill a fantasy, what would it be       10-06-2014 13:44 PM
Mine would involve an electrician I knew several years ago. Sparks flew aplenty whenever we would accidentally bump into each other in the office, but it never evolved past flirtation. I often fantasized about (but never did it) showing up at one of his building sites on pretense of "delivering papers" while wearing my coat, skimpy lingerie and then taking advantage of him in the construction office...or him taking advantage of me. Either way would have been good for me. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-06-2014 09:44 AM
It’s awfully important to win with humility. It’s also important to lose. I hate to lose worse than anyone, but if you never lose you won’t know how to act. If you lose with humility, then you can come back.” Paul "Bear" Bryant
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-06-2014 09:12 AM
Bo Wallace
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-05-2014 18:10 PM
Una Stubbs
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-03-2014 18:39 PM
Reading glasses might help...
Could use an honest review and helpful hints
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Could use an honest review and helpful hints       10-03-2014 18:20 PM
L&W, I noted that your interest levels are showing "Tame/Moderate" which is basically Soft Swap. The rest of the profile reinforces that you are only seeking sexy friends for fun, adventure, socializing and travel in an erotic environment. In the section about "fantasies" is where you state "you don't share" and based on the rest of your profile, I can infer that you don't share your partner. However, some people might infer that as saying you merely don't share fantasies until you meet. They might hope that all of that mutual sexy "fun" leads to sex with them. {You do seem like a very fun couple} Why don't you integrate that language into the "What you are looking for" section at the top of the profile. That might alleviate any confusion. Shelly
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-03-2014 16:00 PM
Muscular
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 23:44 PM
HERS: Dick, Penis, Cock, Often HIS: Pussy
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-02-2014 16:59 PM
Hawt and rainy
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-02-2014 16:53 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYCEE!! XOXO {I know, I am a day early-- sue me}
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 16:00 PM
Me either. The complaint mentions that the couple moved from Akron back to that small town to be near the mother's family when they decided to start a family. However, it's mentioned that the mother's own family attempts to accept her sexuality, but they are unable to accept it and her lifestyle fully....considering that and the other family members racial views. The family's intolerance is possibly the real incentive to relocate. If you can't count on your own family for support... If I had to guess, the Mother's goal likely was to move back home, start a family and hopefully some of her familial relationships would be improved via that wonderful thing called "grandbabies". I don't think that happened. Just my long-winded 2 cents.
Pet Peeve 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeve 2013       10-02-2014 14:51 PM
"Living in the past, it's 2014" Well FF...start a new one for 2014, or this late in the year call it 2014 through 2015 Shelly;)
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 14:37 PM
The lawsuit filed with court is available online here (or Google plaintiff name / defendant name--in the video) s3.documentcloud. org /documents/1307597/ sperm-bank-lawsuit. txt S
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 14:06 PM
I agree 100% that the partners are the child's parents. If the clinic was negligent in their handling of the order, then they should be liable for the damages and compensate the parents. What I was pointing out though is that the parents said they live in an "intolerant town" and the child was suffering stigma due to being bi-racial. I could be wrong, but "Intolerant" people generally do not limit their "intolerance" to those of other races, nope they like to spread it around and inflict it on people with different religious beliefs, sexual preferences (gay/bi), etc. In short, their kid could be getting a double whammy of discrimination and the clinic's error would only responsible for a portion of that discrimination. Shelly
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-02-2014 13:19 PM
Mrs Cincy, at least now your newsfeed or whatever it's called these days won't be clogged with superfluous status updates and selfies from those so called friends. FB: my only grump is that a birthday celebration planned for this weekend was cancelled. It was cancelled for a very good reason...but I am still a bit sad about it :(. Hopefully, Mr. U has something in mind to cheer me up this weekend.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 12:12 PM
Hmmm, I suppose that NONE of the stigma, prejudice or controversy directed their way from an "intolerant town" is related to the fact that the "parents" are lesbians. Mrs. U.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-02-2014 01:05 AM
"When love feels like magic, you call it destiny. When destiny has a sense of humor, you call it serendipity."
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-02-2014 00:41 AM
I was curious and clicked on Truvia's last posts to check out any mention of the partner and in a Threesome MFM thread--"Why We Love MFM" he posted about an Atlanta trip and apparently had a very hot experience with his date, which also included an inter-racial couple and a "gorgeous Black Lady" Congratulations Truvia! Appears you got over your discomfort in a grand way. Mrs. U
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-01-2014 19:47 PM
You guys all have fun! I wish I were in NOLA instead of at the mercy of a Physical Therapist for a foot injury. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-01-2014 18:34 PM
If you don't ask the question, the answer is always no. Shelly
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-01-2014 14:38 PM
Gina, It was worth every penny of what my insurance did NOT cover of the procedures I chose...to wake up in the mornings being able to see clearly. Shelly
Single males who block other single males
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Single males who block other single males       10-01-2014 10:39 AM
Hi Philip901 On the topic, you are right ~~ Wingmen with awesome SF friends are a great reason for SM's to NOT block each other. Mr Uriah and I met courtesy of a mutual SM friend who thought we would hit it off when I visited Memphis. :) Re: your profile, though I am no expert in profile content -I don't think that your profile is too long. I actually prefer profiles that are not a "book" {UNLESS they are an entertaining one... like my buddy Bridgetender21 profile is}. I am a big fan of font and spacing that makes it easy for my mature eyes to read. If you'd like more input, I recommend the "Better Profiles" forum where you can post a comment to obtain feedback from the readers there if you are updating your profile. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-30-2014 11:54 AM
I bet that urping on stage during a dance competition PENDS the performance til clean up is done.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-30-2014 11:47 AM
SweetCoCo, SF's don't necessarily have to bare all in their public pictorial gallery. Take a look at "kibblesnbits" SF profile pictures. (My personal fave is the "candy ass" picture) several of the forum dudes drool over her pictures regularly. RF: My eyes are blue. Shelly