Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 5573
Last 100 Displayed

One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-21-2017 19:52 PM
Satisfied :)
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-20-2017 23:05 PM
"You Want To Make A Memory" ~~ Bon Jovi
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-20-2017 22:29 PM
drained
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-20-2017 22:21 PM
Does sound a bit sleazy, don't it? OT: my happy thought is that I get a mini-break this weekend and some quality time with my man. My bitch is having to deal with medicare and health insurance weekly. grrr Mrs Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 21:55 PM
Somebody feel free to copy/pasteto inform Mr Ncal that I wish he would refrain from posting political opinions or anything for that matter in the happy thought thread I started --- which is dedicated to "happy". Thanks, (but I ain't holding my breath either) Mrs Uriah {aka Shelly}
America's First Fascist Executive Officer, Pompous Pumpkinhead Potentate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > America's First Fascist Executive Officer, Pompous Pumpkinhead Potentate       01-20-2017 13:50 PM
Bambi- The most successful technique to neutralize an ankle-biter is to let them do the work--- for example, Z has completely blown his credibility with his inane psychedelic rants, so I would let him continue to do so. Uriah
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 12:34 PM
Good looking naked men are welcome to apply suntan oil to delicate areas and fetch drinks.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 12:12 PM
Lady it'd be a better happy thought to take our wine and go lay out by the naked pool with Rabbit. Mrs U
Yo
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Yo       01-20-2017 00:52 AM
Yo back
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 00:42 AM
The cost of having college students on a parent's ACA plan is high I guess... On topic though, my HT: a glass of chardonnay and chocolate ice cream....aahhh Mrs U
So, tell me who really are the Deplorables
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > So, tell me who really are the Deplorables       01-19-2017 13:27 PM
While most of the country is looking to enjoy the day’s events and waiting expectantly to hear what our new president will have to say for his first address as our leader, CNN is wondering what will happen if he is assassinated. On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20. Blitzer introduced the segment, saying, “What if an incoming president and his immediate successors were wiped out on day one?” and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack blew up the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence. The upshot was that in the case of both heads of state being killed, the Secretary of State would take over. Currently that man is Secretary of State John Kerry, But in case some objected because his office would also end as of noon on Inauguration Day, then it would be the Speaker of the House — Republican Paul Ryan — or even Obama’s Under Secretary for Political Affairs Tom Shannon. The report also noted that the designated survivor appointed by the Obama administration could also become president in the case of a disaster. So, in CNN’s analysis, most of the people who would take over in the worst-case scenario would keep the Obama administration in power, at least indirectly. Perhaps CNN is still stuck in anger, the second stage of grief. Uriah
Cock Ring
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Cock Ring       01-18-2017 22:03 PM
I don't recommend the elaborate ones with bells, whistles and nubbies that vibrate/tingle/etc. The basic ones seem to work better in my opinion.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-18-2017 20:22 PM
I've learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our disposition and not on our circumstances. -- Martha Washington
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-18-2017 19:58 PM
Congratulations Lady! Today's happy thought...the sinus crud is starting to clear up. I can actually speak instead of croaking like a frog. Mrs U
New to SLS .How does our profile read?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > New to SLS .How does our profile read?       01-18-2017 14:44 PM
Your profile and pictures seem very clear about who you are and what you are looking for with potential playmates and/friends. I have no recommendations to make. Mrs Uriah
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-18-2017 14:35 PM
Clara Barton
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       01-17-2017 18:22 PM
her - sweet him - trampilicious
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       01-17-2017 18:18 PM
failure
Testosterone pellet implants (Female)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Testosterone pellet implants (Female)       01-16-2017 09:50 AM
the previous poster was greeneyes__. I used the HRT pellets for several years with no problems. I only quit using that option when my physician passed away and my insurance no longer covered it. For now I am using an alternative treatment that is doing ok, but not as well as the pellets did. Got any questions, email me. Mrs U
Separate Room Etiquette
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Separate Room Etiquette       01-15-2017 14:19 PM
If both halves of each couple are not in agreement with separate room play, it would be very rude to pursue that type of play. Mrs Uriah
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-07-2017 22:01 PM
MGF
Attention Whoring 101
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Attention Whoring 101       01-07-2017 19:57 PM
A nap afterward maybe. :)
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-07-2017 11:01 AM
I'm with Mrs VA. The "big strong guy" look is attractive but I like that in moderation, not with an excess of either flabby gut or veined muscles.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-07-2017 10:25 AM
Contemplating a quick trip to market for coffee and few other things. Afterward I plan to get back in jammies, drink coffee and watch movies with Ma.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-07-2017 10:15 AM
Ice Ice is everywhere, temp around 19 and chill factor is 4. The "Deep South" is more like the Deep Freeze. They cancelled the Blues marathon this morning and the interstates look like a parking lot for 18 wheelers. Mrs Uriah (shivering)
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-06-2017 20:40 PM
There's always Vodka.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       01-06-2017 20:26 PM
Heartburn....
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-06-2017 20:20 PM
I cooked for the whole weekend: chicken tortilla soup, baked chicken breast w/rice and gravy and I have some gumbo in the freezer I'm taking out to thaw for Mr. U when he arrives tomorrow. But tonight -- the grandkid wanted fishsticks and tater tots, so that is what she and I ate. Mrs U
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       01-06-2017 17:28 PM
When things settle down, I will definitely be heading south for a change of weekend scenery.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       01-06-2017 17:19 PM
Looking for fireplace
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       01-06-2017 17:16 PM
Confused
My Location what I'm doing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > My Location what I'm doing.       01-06-2017 17:14 PM
On the couch, enjoying a glass of wine and dessert {chocolate chess pie topped with vanilla ice cream} while I'm watching the snow/sleet fall outside.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-06-2017 16:38 PM
Alternating between a coke zero and a glass of wine.
Jobs report
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Jobs report       01-06-2017 10:22 AM
The expansion that began in June 2009 has been the weakest since World War II, with real gross domestic product growth averaging 2.1%. At 7 1/2 years and counting, it is also among the longest on record. But it hasn’t packed much of a punch. Cumulative growth of 16.5% since the trough is well shy of the 38.4% increase during the 1982-1990 expansion and 42.6% from 1991-2001, according to the Wall Street Journal. To be sure, the process of digging out from a financial crisis is more arduous than recovering from a garden-variety recession, as Carmen Reinhart and Ken Rogoff chronicled in their 2009 book, “This Time Is Different.” And an aging population is curtailing labor-force growth, which in turn constrains how fast the economy can expand without generating inflationary pressures. That said, fewer regulatory impediments would have encouraged new business formation, which increased in 2015 for the first time since 2009, and capital investment, giving productivity a needed boost. Stronger economic growth would have lured more labor-force dropouts back to the working world. New signs of optimism emerged immediately following Trump’s Nov. 8 election. The stock market has been positively buoyant while consumer, business and home-builder confidence have all soared. Surveys suggest businesses are planning to increase capital spending. That sense of optimism will need to be ratified by results, but the message to Obama is unmistakable: Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Uriah
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       01-05-2017 22:35 PM
"Hmmm. I'm headed up there to visit my daughter tomorrow. Just sayin.." all we have to figure out is how NOT to get caught by the resident octaganerian and a 6 year old visiting for the school holiday. What the heck, we can live dangerously for a day. ;)
The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       01-05-2017 21:39 PM
@Mrs Bigduke, what happened to the New Year Resolution (I copied it below) that you posted on New Years Day in the New Years Resolution thread? "Yes ,try to be a more loving person , and not so outspoken . To all the people I pissed off I'm 2016 Sorry .I will try to be better ," Mrs. Uriah
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       01-05-2017 21:32 PM
Hello HotRob, Single swingle and other males. It's probably been awhile but saw that Mrs Rdy stopped by too. @BT, heads up I perved you. Looking good! Mrs U
Why do we wait till the middle of the night?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why do we wait till the middle of the night?       01-05-2017 16:26 PM
I wouldn't object to the middle of the night if I am getting it on early in the night also and it's merely a continuation of the playtime. :`)
Surprising your wife with MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Surprising your wife with MFM       01-05-2017 16:02 PM
Mr. U is arranging a "sort of surprise" MFM or if I am fortunate it will be an MFMM -(definitely a better stress reliever) for when I return home. I say sort of suprise, because he has shared that he is meeting a couple of the guys who have contacted us in the last few months....I just don't know which specific ones, but that's ok. Whenever guys contact us, I usually look at pictures/profiles/email and put my thoughts in the notes section for Mr. Uriah to have for reference when vetting/inviting guys to meet or play with us. In our case, it's not really a matter of whether we are into/not into D/s play. I don't like sifting through the bs that often accompanies much of the email /IM communications with most SM's and would rather just enjoy the result of Mr. U's efforts in arranging things for my pleasure with SM's. MRsU
Single Males and action
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single Males and action       01-05-2017 14:56 PM
The OP has left the scene....
Thread Count
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thread Count       01-05-2017 13:49 PM
Somewhere there may exist a 12 step recovery process for forum addicktion -- but I'm not gonna look for it. PS: Blocking can also make for some disjointed thread reading, but it's worth it to not see the nutty BS spewed throughout foraland by a certain idiot. Mrs Uriah
Multiple Guys Fantasy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Multiple Guys Fantasy       01-05-2017 13:49 PM
Frankly, I enjoy fucking Mrs. U after she has fucked 5-8 different men---she always has a "bad girl" look on her face when I am doing so. Mr. U
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-05-2017 12:49 PM
Blonde
The Movie Title Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Movie Title Game       01-05-2017 12:45 PM
Groove
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       01-05-2017 12:41 PM
Mardi Gras - NOLA!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2017 12:40 PM
Meryl Streep
Female
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Female       01-04-2017 23:18 PM
Maybe because your profile still says SM but you seem to have coupled up if you are looking for a girlfriend for your girlfriend. It is very simple to convert one's lifetime SLS profile from single to couple-- you email the profile called "customerservice" and then you will update your profile content to include your lady's info. good luck!! Mrs Uriah
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       01-04-2017 22:26 PM
Happy Hump Day!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-04-2017 22:23 PM
That's why I like watching fireworks from a distance.
Kicking it up a notch??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kicking it up a notch??       01-04-2017 22:19 PM
okay....wonder what was being kicked up a notch. Sounds like something a TV chef would do. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-04-2017 22:16 PM
"Be careful not to choke on your convictions." ~ ~ Darth Vader
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-04-2017 22:00 PM
My Give A Damn's Busted - Jodee Mecina
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-04-2017 21:56 PM
wine. & mucinex
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-04-2017 21:55 PM
I had sweet potatoes too, okra and steamed broccoli
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       01-04-2017 21:54 PM
I have not given a blowjob this year. S :(
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       01-04-2017 21:51 PM
sounds like time for group hug (fuck) with the 4 peeps in the two profile pics below. S
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-04-2017 21:42 PM
HT: so far so good.... no evidence of nuts hanging around here yet. HT 2 the parent is tucked into bed for the night, I'm about to enjoy a glass of wine and chat with my love on the phone.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-04-2017 13:29 PM
HT: getting to spend lots of quality time with my favorite little ones in the world while I'm off work for awhile. BF: They go back to school next week and I will miss them
New Year's Resolutions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > New Year's Resolutions       01-04-2017 00:06 AM
1. Recent family changes have brought to light some areas/ relationships that are not quite right that I have resolved to evaluate and decide whether they're worth saving or eliminate /move on. 2. This year I have resolved to love my bike.....again. I'm even gonna go on record and commit to an official partial century ride in May. Mrs U
somethings broke i think
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > somethings broke i think       01-03-2017 22:42 PM
A long poetic email??? Will be deleted unless it rhymes, limerick, haiku, etc. and is authored by MR LEEZA!! Shelly
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-03-2017 19:36 PM
wadrobe is shorts today and Friday possibility of snow. Monday -- Hello pneumonia!
Trump is already getting results
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Trump is already getting results       01-03-2017 11:57 AM
Ford Motor Co (F.N) said Tuesday it will cancel a planned $1.6 billion factory in Mexico and will invest $700 million at a Michigan factory, after it had come under harsh criticism from President-elect Donald Trump for its Mexican investment plans. The second largest U.S. automaker said it would build new electric, hybrid and autonomous vehicles at the Michigan plant. Ford Chief Executive Mark Fields on Tuesday said the decision to cancel the new plant in Mexico was in part related to the need to "fully utilize capacity at existing facilities" amid declining sales of small and medium sized cars such as the Focus and Fusion. Fields also used the occasion to endorse "pro growth" tax and regulatory policies advocated by Trump and the Republican led Congress. So, there you have it....Uriah
walking The Dog
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > walking The Dog       01-02-2017 18:15 PM
In the past, when ever some people noticed the "bold black letters" as the last post....some would chime in behind them -- blocked. Maybe that was reserved for the threads like -- describe ghe prior poster, would you kiss the last poster or the meet, greet, fuck or pass threads.... maybe that's irrelevant to the OP's point . :-) Mrs U
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       01-01-2017 21:04 PM
Rugs are made for walking on. Mrs U.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       12-31-2016 15:44 PM
Fun will probably be fucking at midnight--- that's his excuse for early posting. I will probably be awake at midnight, I won't be watching the ball drop or fucking either instead most likely doing something like monitoring breathing, blood pressure or dispensing pain medication for my Mother now in hospice at home. That's my excuse. Mrs U.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       12-31-2016 15:34 PM
May your celebration of the New Year 2017 begin safely. Wishing everybody a wondrous new year hopefully one that will be filled with happiness, health, prosperity and all the good things that life has to offer. US
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       12-31-2016 15:24 PM
I also recollect that we had 2 bitching threads 'bout 3 years ago --- the everyday ole average "BITCH OF THE DAY" and then the "FUCKING BITCHFEST" which was I think really intended to be about supermassive bad-ass bitching only. Mrs U {guess it ainttoo early to start a 2017 thread}
Sex addiction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sex addiction       12-31-2016 14:48 PM
@Mr. Uriah, that picture of a 70's Scary Bush is the underlying reason for my preference for "very little or no bush" As for the MFM and continued healthy enjoyment of sex.......There's a song lyric: "Good love is hard to find You got lucky babe, When I found you. Luv you Baby! Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-31-2016 14:12 PM
Introspective Shelly
Sex addiction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sex addiction       12-31-2016 08:28 AM
Hmmmm....it was that exposure to the Penthouse that soon thereafter led to the teenage MFM, and the rest is sex history! Luv ya, Baby! Uriah
Obama's Lame Duck Antics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Obama's Lame Duck Antics       12-30-2016 18:50 PM
Obama (i) stabs Israel in the back, (ii) is doing his best start a war with Russia, and (ii) steals a majority of land area in Nevada, and this was all done since Election Day! There is no telling what he will do with 3 weeks left. No previous Lame Duck president has ever taken such drastic actions counter to the best interests of our country. Any man who does not see that he is the most dangerous executive in history is blind. Uriah
Sex addiction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sex addiction       12-29-2016 23:55 PM
I didn't notice the articles or forums....I was about 10 and opened it expecting to see interior decorating stuff for ya know a Penthouse, instead I got an eyeful of a 1970's bush on a nekkid lady. Shelly
Single Male Question
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Single Male Question       12-29-2016 22:32 PM
Leave a couple profile parked in her location with a disclaimer that advises husband can play in Maryland or wherever you are located with his own profile. Mrs Uriah
Dear Boinkster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Boinkster       12-29-2016 22:27 PM
if not from Vegas, possibly a mountain in Colorado.
Sex addiction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sex addiction       12-28-2016 22:39 PM
I was the curious kid who noticed my friend's Father's Penthouse magazines when I went to the bathroom at a slumber party....that was TMI for a demure young lady like me.
House Party Ettiquette
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > House Party Ettiquette       12-28-2016 22:28 PM
1. DO rsvp ahead of time...DON'T rsvp as you are pulling into their driveway. 2. DO go prepared with your own playtime supplies-- condoms, lube, wipes, etc. 3. DO be sure that your liquor bottle is labeled with your name...along with any coolers that the liquor bottles might be stored in. 4. DO NOT leave your car keys in the cooler {just in case of a misappropriated cooler incident} Mrs. U
Sex addiction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sex addiction       12-28-2016 22:17 PM
But I'm feeling Tom Jones "Sexbomb sexbomb you're a sexbomb You can give it to me when I need to come along Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb And baby you can turn me on turn me on darlin' Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb sexbomb You can give it to me when I need to come along Sexbomb sexbomb your're my sexbomb And baby you can turn me on...."
Conervativism is dying out proof.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Conervativism is dying out proof.       12-28-2016 08:15 AM
President Obama claims he could have won a third term if he had been allowed to run – but even if he's right, his coattails haven’t done much for the rest of his party. The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure. The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency. The latter was perhaps the most profound example of Obama's popularity failing to translate to support for his allies. Hillary Clinton, who served as secretary of state under Obama, brought the first family out for numerous campaign appearances. In September, Obama declared that his “legacy’s on the ballot.” Less than two months later, Americans voted for Donald Trump. So, there you have it...... Uriah
Puppies Kittens
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Puppies Kittens       12-28-2016 00:36 AM
May I suggest that you have a ball gag handy, just in case she is as vocal in person as he is in foraland..and in a similar manner. S
Thread Killer Awards 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thread Killer Awards 2016       12-28-2016 00:22 AM
A particular poster used to be a buzzkill for me, until I blocked the nut's profile several months ago...and that was before he started spreading politics everywhere. I see enough complaints though so it seems that he is still at it and a people continue to feed trolls. The name calling/retaliation/calling out stuff isn't something I'm a fan of either and I usually unsubscribe from a thread when it goes downhill like that. I used to chime in with an inane or cheeky flirty comment or maybe an OT post, but lately I'm not feeling very flirtacious and only reading forums looking for something amusing to laugh at. Lately, I'm ignoring some threads and just smh at the degrees of pettiness, arrogance and/or stupidity exhibited by some. That's my $.02. Going back to my reading. Shelly
Sex addiction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sex addiction       12-27-2016 23:50 PM
I enjoy sex greatly, however I'm way too picky to be a sex addict. I do believe that someone addicted to sex just for the sake of sex isn't going to be terribly picky. For a sex addict the attraction is the sexual act itself, not the person isn't it? Makes sense to me anyway. Mrs U
New law in California. all employee contracts must have California as the sate to dispute all contracts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > New law in California. all employee contracts must have California as the sate to dispute all contracts       12-26-2016 10:34 AM
Limiting the freedom to contract (in this case, preventing the ability of the parties to mutually agree upon their choice of law) is simply another characteristic a communist society. Uriah
Sex addiction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sex addiction       12-26-2016 09:49 AM
Did you masterbate often as a young person? MrsU
What Forum Poster(s) would you like to unwrap Christmas Morning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What Forum Poster(s) would you like to unwrap Christmas Morning       12-25-2016 18:29 PM
If we are talking about inactive & active posters too.....LEEZA is included (so is KJ) Her
What EXACTLY is a bed hopper???
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > What EXACTLY is a bed hopper???       12-24-2016 22:21 PM
Guilty I suppose..... Even as a SF, I just didn't feel the need to be "courted" by couples or single males. I usually went to a nearby club/group venue a couple times a month and practiced the 3 F's approach~~ Flirt, Fuck then either {Forget or Fuck again later} Mrs U
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-24-2016 21:29 PM
Sadly, tonight marks the final Christmas holiday tradition as we drink eggnog and watch It's A Wonderful Life and the TALES of George Bailey's discoveries and how Clarence finally gets his angel wings. Next Christmas my feisty little octoganerian will have earned her own angel wings. MrsU
What Forum Poster(s) would you like to unwrap Christmas Morning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What Forum Poster(s) would you like to unwrap Christmas Morning       12-24-2016 19:11 PM
I haven't really been as active lately, but have noticed Tramp, Lady and the chick who calls her own name:). if the nut from California/Vegas turns up under my tree though I'd definitely "return" him but to Siberia....one way. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-24-2016 05:22 AM
"I make my practices real harcbecause if a player is a quitter, I want him to quit in practice, not ina game.". - Bear Bryant. -~ MsU
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-24-2016 05:17 AM
HT: Gilda Radner's book, "It's Always Something" , I bought the book in the 1990's and subsequently loaned it to friends to read. Of course the book eventually wasn't returned and when I realized it was gone....I'd forgotten who last borrowed it. Today I identified the culprit-- my Mom had the book in her bookshelf all along. Mrs U. {it really IS always something}
What's in YOUR stockings?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's in YOUR stockings?       12-24-2016 02:09 AM
Maybe. I don't smoke anyway, but sexy people are welcome to sniff my panties and guess which flavors of potpourri I use in imy lingerie drawer.
What's in YOUR stockings?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's in YOUR stockings?       12-24-2016 00:13 AM
potpourri
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       12-23-2016 23:28 PM
Yes. With or without mistletoe too.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-23-2016 23:25 PM
There's nothing sexy about LOADS of laundry. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-22-2016 23:44 PM
Largest of outlet MALLS in my home state are nearby, sigh...another duty prevails though and I will not be darkening their door shopping for last minute trinkets for my 4 little LAMBS. MsU
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-21-2016 23:15 PM
hot cocoa
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-20-2016 23:12 PM
Eggnog I also prefer to use my cloth shopping bag at the market in lieu of the plastic bags. Mrs U
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-19-2016 18:05 PM
Kendall Jackson
Dear Santa,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Santa,       12-19-2016 17:42 PM
Dear Santa, I revise my earlier request from 9 days ago and instead wish for a do-over of November. mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-18-2016 23:22 PM
“Clarity and focus doesn’t always come from God or inspirational quotes. Usually, it takes your mother to slap the reality back into you.” ? Shannon L. Alder
AS per Boston Globe
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > AS per Boston Globe       12-18-2016 09:22 AM
If liberals can fall for something as outrageous as the Global Warming Hoax, there is no fairy tale that they won't embrace as long as it furthers their agenda. Uriah ("Mr. Non-fiction")
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.