Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 5831
Last 100 Displayed

Profile review, is this the place?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Profile review, is this the place?       05-27-2017 17:44 PM
When you get your picture up, email Mr. U about meetingfor a drink. Mrs U
Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-26-2017 21:20 PM
Like.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-26-2017 18:20 PM
Condolences... Upkeep, cleaning, maintenance, insurance etc. = $$$ Mrs U
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       05-25-2017 20:30 PM
Some people might be pea GREEN with envy at the 5 word skill level demonstrated by the lovely Kibbles. :) Mrs. U
breeding have u heard about this
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > breeding have u heard about this       05-25-2017 19:53 PM
It's been awhile since he posted, but you should search out Mondieu. Mrs U
Am I wrong Or In The Wrong Place
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Am I wrong Or In The Wrong Place       05-23-2017 22:12 PM
"Hotwife" couples would be inline with what I think he wants. OP- "hotwife" couples mean the wife is often the only one having sex with others. Sometimes the husband may watch them or she plays alone and goes back home to her hubby, maybe to tell him all about her sexual adventures. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-22-2017 11:25 AM
@BLM, I had to edit post--- Nope, I really prefer my men with faces cleanly shaved or the long weekend no shave look. Gold chains and a water bed is so 70's disco. ;) Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-22-2017 11:22 AM
Some of ya'll might have an identity crisis, but I know exactly who I am. I am a woman who enjoys her sex with a twist of variety, in other words I like to fuck, Mr U in particular and a few of thers mixed in. It's not really a "lifestyle" for me-- I don't eat, live, breath just to fuck or otherwise let my sexuality alone define who I am and this isn't the only thing we do for fun either. There are many types of "lifestyles" so for clarity's sake you would need to say what "type" of lifestyle you live. Swinger/swinging/swapping-- well those terms may sound really sleazy, but is really more applicable to what we do than the generic term "lifestyle". For the record.. (and someone else can share this with the nut I blocked along time ago). There are plenty of people in this community who show up at places and don't play with others ---so what, they like to just WATCH the action and/or socialize --- they are called "VOYEURS". Just because you don't appreciate their presence, there are probably a few exhibitionsits in your group whose fun is amplified because there are voyeurs watching them. Ours would be for sure! Mrs U
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-21-2017 23:56 PM
Great reading material! HT: happy birthday to the youngest grandkid!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       05-21-2017 23:49 PM
Sex for free, Voyeurs pay a fee......got it.
Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       05-19-2017 18:31 PM
Balance
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-19-2017 18:30 PM
Marie Laveau
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-19-2017 18:29 PM
Why yes I have...
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-19-2017 18:28 PM
Rocky
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-19-2017 18:28 PM
Rocky
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-18-2017 23:34 PM
Yes
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-18-2017 23:34 PM
Andy Gibb
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       05-18-2017 23:33 PM
France
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-18-2017 23:31 PM
Deliberate
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-18-2017 23:22 PM
This morning's news from home was an Amber Alert about a missing 6 year old who had been left inside the Mother's car while she ran in the store for just a second. A couple of thugs cruising by the Kroger parking lot at 1 AM stole the car. Several hours later in the day, the car was found abandoned with the 6 year old's body in the car. He had been shot and killed. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       05-18-2017 23:07 PM
Poker
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       05-18-2017 23:07 PM
Poker
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-18-2017 23:07 PM
Negative
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-18-2017 23:04 PM
Oscar Mayer
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       05-18-2017 23:02 PM
Win
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-18-2017 23:01 PM
Pee
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-18-2017 17:10 PM
Does that include a trolling motor?
Wet Dreams
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Wet Dreams       05-17-2017 22:19 PM
I am one of a few ladies who have openly lusted after Mr Leeza...{what female wouldn't want to get wet just so that he could dry you off with his white towel}.
Do you have an irony-rich diet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have an irony-rich diet?       05-17-2017 21:55 PM
We got to watch "Rocky" snack on the crackers on the balcony while Mr U and I enjoyed our "haven't seen you in a week" reunion fucking in the bedroom a few feet away. Mr U's nuts are safe and in good hands. Mrs U.
What am i doing wrong? :(
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > What am i doing wrong? :(       05-17-2017 18:17 PM
"I message alot of women and no responses... " That is your problem right there. Remember, you are the big stud. You have the cookie. All you have to do is let women and couples come to you. When single males send messages to women and couples, it suggests to them that there is something wrong with you. It's just that simple.... Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have an irony-rich diet?       05-17-2017 17:57 PM
My day was ironic in similar ways Kelly, come on by and drink a glass of mango lemonade w/me and watch the birds and my "pet" squirrel. We can compare notes.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-15-2017 23:19 PM
Hmmm, just another reason to check out the bathroom facilities before ordering a meal at a restaurant. :-) Mrs U :-)
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-15-2017 22:16 PM
Snails
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       05-15-2017 10:43 AM
Taco's for me! Soft taco shells VS Crunchy taco shells
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have an irony-rich diet?       05-15-2017 10:28 AM
BT has landed inside the britches of several hot babes of foraland, For one or more creepy reasons, most remain unviewable by the ole mountain man Isn't it ironic, don't you think.... Mrs U
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       05-13-2017 22:50 PM
Blocked is a two-sided function. Pot meet kettle. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you have an irony-rich diet?       05-11-2017 17:01 PM
in Wonder Woman's invisible airplane. Mrs U.
ok, yet another request to have profile critique
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > ok, yet another request to have profile critique       05-10-2017 16:17 PM
Without revealing details, I'd simply state you are back from an extended break and eager to renew friendships and partake of the adventure once again. If people should ask personal questions about your break you can ignore them or just answer "family matters" and end discussion there. Otherwise, I think your profile is good Mrs U
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-10-2017 10:08 AM
Tits
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       05-09-2017 23:56 PM
Spouse > > oh my.....just realized that the "freaking rules" of this game are gone. Mrs U.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-09-2017 23:54 PM
Penelope
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-09-2017 23:08 PM
Grant
Outdoor sex at home
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Outdoor sex at home       05-07-2017 22:11 PM
Outdoor sex is great whether you are at home or not at home.
Best Sex Games
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Best Sex Games       05-07-2017 11:39 AM
Last one naked in the pool/hot tub is last one to get fucked. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       05-06-2017 22:52 PM
that only leaves men....unless he is searching for another ghost. Mrs U
Critique please?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Critique please?       05-05-2017 09:59 AM
@OP, I don't see anything amiss about your profile content/pictures or what you're looking for. I suggest editing your pictures /rotating your default picture and adjusting your content periodically though. What often catches my attention first {other than a sexy default pic} is a catchy tag line. Sexual attraction and mutual chemistry between all parties is often difficult to find just by looking online and sending email, your best bet is going to clubs and events to meet people. I just noticed you have 2 certs, so others obviously found you appealing. :-), just change things up a bit from time to time to keep it current. Mrs U
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       05-05-2017 09:35 AM
my favorite words to hear are, "I love you, ________" Blank being filled with one of my names....Meme, Mom or Baby. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       05-03-2017 21:07 PM
Sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       05-02-2017 22:34 PM
GROWS Mrs U {I did follow the rules.....for once}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       05-01-2017 22:07 PM
flexible
Is it so hard to reply?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Is it so hard to reply?       05-01-2017 18:13 PM
Here is an example of a message from a Blue Gumby that merits not a response, but a deletion and a block: "Does he enjoy sharing her with a stranger? Seeing her take that strangers cock into her hungry mouth while he fucks her from behind? Perhaps he prefers the opposite view? I am a straight man that enjoys nothing so much as sharing a woman with the man that loves her. She can be more relaxed and comfortable knowing that her man is there to protect her, but being with a stranger at that element of danger and excitement, it is truly a unique Experience. I am in town just for tonight and would love to play if you have time. Either share with me a number that I might text you at and I will send you my picture. Or you can find me on Kik messenger at [REDACTED BY URIAH] .... Either way I hope it is next quiz it evening for you two!" Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Word Association 201 - read the freaking rules!       04-30-2017 16:13 PM
curve
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       04-30-2017 16:09 PM
Wonderwoman {sexy, flies and the lasso of truth} same IYCOHO: superhero
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       04-30-2017 15:08 PM
grill cheese IYCOHO: professional sport to watch
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       04-30-2017 14:53 PM
bacon wrapped shrimp IYCOHO: piece of furniture
Growing old gracefully
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Growing old gracefully       04-30-2017 14:50 PM
I noticed my first grey/white hair amongst my blonde somewhere around 23 and coloring /highlighting (many different shades of blonde, brown and strawberry) and I have een besties ever since. Recently though I decided to throw away the coloring and just let it be.....course that meant a new sassy pixie haircut to rid my hair of the last bits of artificial gold......now it's naturally platinum (thankfully not coarse texture either). > > Right now growing older is infinitely more fun than the alternative. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       04-30-2017 14:16 PM
Sandwich would be grilled cheese. IYCOHO: TV/movie villain
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       04-29-2017 22:44 PM
corkscrew If You Could Only Have One: sex position
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-29-2017 22:12 PM
Better a horse than a SHREW.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       04-28-2017 20:53 PM
Everything Giant Book of Word Searches IYCOHO resident forum idiot {guessing the rest would disappear}
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-27-2017 17:50 PM
HT: Thursday night.....almost Friday. BF: slooooowwww internet connection where I'm at. Mrs U
Please look at my profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Please look at my profile       04-27-2017 17:39 PM
You really seem to be doing well Grace. Let me extend the invitation to come party with us one weekend in Memphis. Have fun and good luck with your adventures! Shelly
How is SLS working out for you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How is SLS working out for you?       04-26-2017 08:22 AM
In general, SLS is the best functional swing site for those serious about meeting others for sex. Uriah
How is SLS working out for you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How is SLS working out for you?       04-25-2017 23:20 PM
Mr U became a member 15 years ago, I accidentally stumbled across the site 10 years ago and our paths crossed 5 years ago. It seems to be working quite well for me. Honey, what about you... any complaints? Mrs Uriah
Scammers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Scammers       04-22-2017 20:53 PM
Easier fix--- use the privacy features and block free members.
Her parents found out ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Her parents found out ??       04-22-2017 20:46 PM
I remember another forum couple husband that recognized his mother-in-law's den on another couple profile near them....if I remember correctly, after confirming it with his wife, they blocked the inlaws to help prevent potential embarassment.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-22-2017 19:53 PM
Mmmm, the more the merrier when it comes to removing the soap bubbles that RESTS on these boobs. Mrs Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-21-2017 19:14 PM
I want the job of handling the casting couch, when seeking the LEADS for the movie roles in this story. Mrs Uriah
Is it so hard to reply?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Is it so hard to reply?       04-21-2017 18:27 PM
To the question the OP posed...."Is it so hard to reply?" No, it's not too hard to reply to a reasonably intelligent and logical email from an interested person that appears to have at least read our profile before hitting the send button. BUT, Sometimes it is SO HARD to NOT reply.....in a very snarky manner. Like to the: 1. BLUE GUMBY w/no pics-- .I really want to write back and ask if they are blind and missed the NO Pic No interest in bold. 2. MYSTERY HUBBY / hot wife pics only -- I really want to write back and ask if the hubby is so hideous and grotesque he must hide from the camera and hopes for a pity fuck at some swinger event. 3. To the few SM's who once contacted us and blew off the invite to join us--- yet change profile names every year (using same lame pictures) and continue to recontact us again --- {2 of the more extreme cases gave dramatic reasons:: 1 guy had 2 flat tires on the way to meet us--he gave that explanation about 4 hours too late and 1 guy gave babysitting issues excuses the 1st time, then later claimed he was a car accident victim and even texted us a picture of his "alleged wrecked car". The problem was that his accident was supposed to have happened during a busy time on a thoroughfare that I was also traveling to meet him and Mr U for a drink. yep, no wreck that day.... So I really want to write back those guys and snarkily insult their intelligence for contacting people who have previously agreed to meet them and were blown off. IN SUMMARY, really in many cases it's much better for the emailer's "FEELINGS" if I just don't reply to their email or IM. Mrs Uriah
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       04-20-2017 00:58 AM
baster
Online predators, sexual harassment, outing others in public.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Online predators, sexual harassment, outing others in public.       04-19-2017 13:37 PM
In my previous life as a very successful single male, I was the target of 2 very aggressive stalkers who found me fascinating. (I accept this as the price of leadership). I became aware of them when I began to receive messages from people I don't know explaining that they had received unsolicited messages from Stalker A and Stalker B warning them to be wary of Uriah because of some alleged defamation (e.g., he has AIDs). I asked these people to send me copies of the message, one of which actually did. I contacted SLS management to review the messages (which violate the Terms of Use), but they did nothing. But, like our President, I prefer more decisive action. I had a single female friend of mine commence an IM chat with Stalker A about that weird guy Uriah. She almost had him lined up to meet her in public, where I planned to be for the purpose of beating him senseless, leaving him in a bloody pulp. Unfortunately, she let something slip in the conversation and he figured out he was being set up for a beating. The reason I know this is because he changed his profile to specifically outline his defamation of Uriah (instead of sending unsolicited messages to people who neither of us know), and further that Uriah will answer to the police department for any further decisive action. Stalker B sent a separate defamatory message to a single female friend whom I had certified, which she of course immediately forwarded to me. I responded to him directly with an offer to beat his ass. Since my time is too valuable to waste on pussies who will not meet to fight, I sent a message to all my friends informing them of this Stalker, and sent a copy to SLS management. Since I could not trick Stalker A or B to meet me for a beating, I wrote a good old fashioned letter to SLS and sent it certified mail, return receipt to their address in Fllorida. This finally got their attention, and the profiles eventually disappeared. MORAL: When you are hot, you will have stalkers and anklebiters. I prefer finding them and beating them up, because violence enhances my orgasm. However, sometimes you have to determine other ways to respond. Uriah
Family fishing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Family fishing       04-19-2017 01:06 AM
when they are fishing for information, it's best to not give them even a nibble.
Free sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Free sex       04-19-2017 00:31 AM
bahahaha! Seems to be the thought process of about a third of the guys in our inbox. Mrs U
Online predators, sexual harassment, outing others in public.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Online predators, sexual harassment, outing others in public.       04-19-2017 00:22 AM
If the dude still has an sls profile(s) you should report him (all profile names) and his actions to sls management. I read somewhere that SLS is not responsible for what its members do offsite, however if he is using the site email/chat to harass you and other members then SLS should be notified. If they have payment method (if he is paid member) they may be able to flag that person's info and ban him from site permanently. IMO, if you take any kind of legal action such as a protection order, you will have basically outed yourself as well as provided him your real name and location if he doesn't already have that information. You could take the advice of DDinTexas and distance yourself, contact customer service or profile review and request the creation of a new profile and have them transfer your $$ to that new profile, utilize brand new pictures and content with a different location, then delete the old profile. good luck! Mrs Uriah.
Was just wondering.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Was just wondering.       04-17-2017 19:48 PM
why can't we skip the group hugging and proceed to group sex? Mrs U
Too Many Postings Should there be a limit per user
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Too Many Postings Should there be a limit per user       04-16-2017 14:10 PM
20,000 limit....since it took 15 years to get to just 5,600 posts, I don't think we can be accused of talking excessively around here. Mrs U
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       04-16-2017 13:52 PM
Smoked ham, veggies and pie.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       04-16-2017 13:50 PM
loud time with kiddos earlier today, lunch is done, afternoon quiet time with loved ones wand a visit to place Easter Lillies at family members memorial. Mrs U
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-16-2017 13:42 PM
The self-righteous never apologize. - Leonard Ravenhill Mrs Uriah.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-16-2017 12:48 PM
ht: traditional egg hunts with the grands this week, I've hidden eggs no less than 30 times. Looking forward to my nap.
You don't put your dick in crazy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > You don't put your dick in crazy       04-15-2017 15:44 PM
Well then you two are a well patched pair of sluts. Mrs Uriah {'slut' is not a bad word either}
Why are woman and couples so hard on us.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why are woman and couples so hard on us.       04-09-2017 09:33 AM
In addition to "stupid", let me add another adjective to describe single males that triggers a negative response from women and couples--"creepy". Two cases in point: 1. Blue Gumby sends a message wanting to acquaint; response that he needs to put pics on his profile; reply that he can send pics to our email instead- CREEPY. 2.Message from a SM containing a long, detailed, descriptive essay of his characteristics and that he would like to chat for a while or meet for a drink to first determine if there is chemistry before we consider going further; response that we are not "friends first" swingers who waste time on such preliminaries; reply containing another long-winded rationalization of his modus operandi-CREEPY. Uriah
Pregnant 3some!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pregnant 3some!!       04-06-2017 09:45 AM
I believe the OP was referring to the scenario in which a man invites you over to fuck his pregnant wife..... Uriah
You don't put your dick in crazy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > You don't put your dick in crazy       04-05-2017 00:16 AM
If she's really fucking hot....fuck her bit then skedaddle without sharing names or other details.
Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake       04-05-2017 00:02 AM
I read a bedtime story to a 4 year old last night that reminded me of this thread, story, "The Velveteen Rabbit".
Should I let my Wife have her 1st Bi Experience Without Me?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Should I let my Wife have her 1st Bi Experience Without Me?       04-03-2017 22:34 PM
It's apparent one of the females isn't comfortable with you around for this first time. Condsider having her friend over to your house and give them some room as in you remain downstairs while they adjourn upstairs for some alone time. You are in the house but not the room, compromise. Mrs U
Far away couples viewing me
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Far away couples viewing me       04-03-2017 22:20 PM
as a self-admitted exhibitionist, one of us enjoys being perved from afar...
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-02-2017 21:30 PM
when I started it was weekly after a bad perm experiment that I immediately reversed, {shocked that I wasn't bald after all of that} then just once in while for deep conditioning until the aloe vera plant died.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-02-2017 19:55 PM
check my bag
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       04-02-2017 19:54 PM
Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-02-2017 19:50 PM
Shit....I go away for a day and come back to find myself dethroned as queen! That sucks. :(
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-02-2017 19:37 PM
Mrs S., In a former residence I had 2 large aloe vera plants and in addition to the "free" sunburn relief, I would use 2 -3 spoonfuls of aloe vera gel as an additive to my hair conditioning protocol, rinsed out really well, followed by a 30-45 second VERY COLD rinse left blonde hair shiny and soft. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake       04-02-2017 19:21 PM
I nominate Tigg and BT to conduct an official unbiased inspection of all the boobies in SLS land. They can report back their findings back to us when they finish. Mrs U
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-02-2017 00:06 AM
scientific or not...aloe vera is the bomb for sun burn relief and hair conditioner too. mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       04-01-2017 22:05 PM
The views and admiration are plenty for any lady that BARES her ta ta's.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake       04-01-2017 21:53 PM
We prefer natural ones, but have a soft spot for ladies who have to shop for new ones Mrs U.
How do you feel about beards?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How do you feel about beards?       04-01-2017 21:16 PM
Clean shaven.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-01-2017 21:04 PM
My vote about the ability to post probably doesn't count because I can't really see his posts since blocking him for the whole PGphotogate thing. I don't want to see, hear or read about him, however I have no control over others who feed him by continually engaging with him, actively encouraging him to continue the same. {sigh} I might have to start my own list of "unfuckable" instigators. Mrs Uriah
Profile feedback wanted
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Profile feedback wanted       03-30-2017 23:15 PM
I really don't see anything wrong with your profile content. You'll probably have better luck meeting couples out at clubs and events instead of wooing them online. Go and have a good time, nothing is sexier than people genuinely 'enjoying' themselves. Mrs U
Why are woman and couples so hard on us.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why are woman and couples so hard on us.       03-30-2017 12:14 PM
The reason women and couples (especially me, a very successful single male veteran) are so hard on Single Males is because they are so damned stupid. Case in point: After a barrage of communications from Blue Gumbies (i.e., single males with no pics on their profile), Mrs. U placed the following heading on our profile: "No pics = No Interest". This does not appear to have slowed the barrage of communications from Blue Gumbies. The only reasonable explanation for this phenomenon is that Single Males are just too damned stupid to read. Uriah (the "Empathetic One")
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.