Help
FORUMS
Back
Uriah    Posts: 5173
Last 100 Displayed

word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       08-25-2016 09:38 AM
Tattoo
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-25-2016 09:25 AM
Warm and pretty pleasant. I was awakenedby the redbirds chirping at their feeder this morning.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-25-2016 09:21 AM
Soup
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-25-2016 08:42 AM
Indeed.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-25-2016 08:41 AM
Now that is a good husband--one who will build (or give up) a closet for his wife's shoe collection. Ms U
sucking cock
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > sucking cock       08-25-2016 08:26 AM
Sorry Jon you night have to find your perving jollies in another thread if this one has slowed down. You could start a conversation in another area too, like: fantasies. male talk or open forum to broaden your experience here. Ms U
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-24-2016 22:57 PM
I brought leftover from lunch wings and bbqsauce home and Mr U quickly finished them off. Mrs U {not a meat lover}
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-24-2016 22:50 PM
"Under pressure" MS U
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-24-2016 22:44 PM
they'll prolly turn up when Fun finds his truck keys. S
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-24-2016 09:19 AM
$&#%*^ --- darn allergies, after yesterday's in-home meeting with a client {owner of few furry furry dogs and HEAVY smoker}. Today I feel like crap and can't breathe. Mrs U :(
sucking cock
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > sucking cock       08-22-2016 13:26 PM
Mrs. U and I played with a couple last week of whom the lady requested that I cum in her mouth, and it was a pleasure to oblige. Uriah
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-22-2016 10:29 AM
Agree with TBR and NJ, Sure you can apologise after you've said something stupid, hurtful or just downright mean; but you can't undo and take back the initial insult or pain caused by what you said. MsU
sucking cock
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > sucking cock       08-22-2016 10:03 AM
@GNG, if a lady asks you "after an hour of sucking" to cum in her mouth....you really should try to just "let go". She deserves that load in my book. Mrs U
What's the point?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What's the point?       08-22-2016 09:56 AM
There's still some light entertainment value left over in the games and open forum but none to be found here in politics. Posters formed their opinions based on principles they believe In and the heels are firmly entrenched in whatever political side they've chosen. No amount of back and forth commentary is sufficient to change any of the regular poster's minds. They just like to argue for the sake of arguing......reminds me of grumpy old men. Mrs. Uriah.
Need advice from girls
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Need advice from girls       08-22-2016 08:47 AM
FUN, you can still perve as Mr. Snort... Blocking unwanted groups is the easiest remedy,however the privacy/blocking features are not always compatible (working) with the SLS mobile app, so you may still be viewable to some mobile users. You could put in a disclaimer saying: SM are blocked, don't expect a reply- then delete the emails of those who sneak through. MsU
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       08-21-2016 21:15 PM
Was answering to LnT, but I posted on top of Scamp {who I already know} ;/) MSU
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       08-21-2016 21:11 PM
MGF
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-20-2016 22:46 PM
@NJ, I want sparkly sprinkles on mine. :) Xoxox
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-20-2016 22:42 PM
HT: Lovely weekend trip back home, time spent w/family and kiddos growing so fast. MsU
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-20-2016 22:35 PM
Granted my vision is that of practically a senior citizen, but I didn't readanywhere what type of couples the OP is in contact with, nor did I see where THN referred to anybody specifically as a fat cow or a stick person...more like a generalized expression of his preference. I spent my afternoon with a whiny toothing baby {4 teeth at once!!!!!} and was hoping for some adult entertainment of the reading kind. MsU
sucking cock
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > sucking cock       08-20-2016 00:42 AM
You should loosen those levis then.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-20-2016 00:23 AM
HT: getting to spend the evening with the grands. Thank goodness they have finally zonked out for the night!! Now it's my bedtime. MsU
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       08-20-2016 00:11 AM
Better yet...y'all can use me for the chess board and move your knights, bishops and pawns around my body parts. Xoxo
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       08-20-2016 00:08 AM
The last time I played chess was around 1983, you can refresh my memory. Shelly
Before I Die I Want To
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Before I Die I Want To       08-19-2016 21:27 PM
see those backflips,
belly up to the virtual bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > belly up to the virtual bar       08-19-2016 21:20 PM
a martini please, in memory of my favorite 'larger than life' uncle, a beer for my ole pop and a shot of techila for some friends who departed this life way too soon.
Successful SMs, how are you successful?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Successful SMs, how are you successful?       08-19-2016 13:57 PM
The measure of a single male's success is the number of different women that they fuck. The former Single Male previously known as Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       08-19-2016 12:16 PM
Warning: I sit naked -- backward, forward or sideways...not upside down
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       08-19-2016 12:12 PM
Sure would. Muah!! to Kibbles Not dirty talk, lots of girl talk and xoxox but there was that kinky skype session and then another skype at a party in TX we couldn't physically be at. Maybe my boobs will get parked on SA's head one day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       08-19-2016 12:04 PM
So this is where everybody went..... I usually like to take a different approach in lieu of the whole insult, backbiting and baiting thing. I always heard you catch more things with honey instead of vinegar anyway. Besides, if you give people enough rope and some space..they always, always will hang themselves. Mrs. Uriah
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-19-2016 11:55 AM
While everyone may disagree on how he presented his PP. I agree with Tom about one thing and I will articulate the PP we share in a language understood easily by everybody. PP: Any "alleged" parent who is STUPID, RECKLESS enough to endanger the lives of their kids (and themselves) by traveling in a vehicle without them being properly restrained deserves to have their ass beat with a stick and children removed from their custody. I've seen firsthand, the carnage and death from a collision where an infant seat wasn't strapped to the seat at all and was thrown about 80 feet into a tree trunk. Mrs. U {climbing down from her soapbox}
Successful SMs, how are you successful?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Successful SMs, how are you successful?       08-19-2016 11:44 AM
Great advice Inky&Kinky.. For me it's the really younger set that annoys me with their milf/gilf fantasy. I'm not looking to be a lifestyle "teacher" to someone barely out of highschool. Although they may have (and brag about) a fast recovery time, they lack control and finesse that comes with experience. Mrs. Uriah
Voyeurism / Watching
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Voyeurism / Watching       08-19-2016 11:34 AM
You can delete the extra posts if you like.
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-18-2016 22:36 PM
Xoxox MrsU
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-18-2016 22:28 PM
Muah!! Xoxo *Sigh* yes I know it's a "state of mind"; guess my stab at humor went "whoosh" . shelly is now kicking rocks.
Voyeurism / Watching
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Voyeurism / Watching       08-18-2016 22:15 PM
Welcome to the forums!! There is no one twue way to swing. People are here to explore their fantasies, whether its voyeurism to exhibitionism or 1-1 dates to gang bangs..... something for everybody. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       08-17-2016 23:19 PM
Dood, some men would just block you for calling them assholes or such, thereby depriving you of the pleasure of gazing at their wife's hotness. Just saying.. Ms U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       08-17-2016 23:05 PM
Is it a New York state of humor? OT: Been there, done that. Prolly will again. MsU
Do your children know?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Do your children know?       08-17-2016 09:48 AM
No. My sex life is none of the adult kid's business, just like theirs is none of mine. Therefore, when an adult kid quizzes you.....I'd reply by inquiring which fuck position delivers them the best orgasm: doggie, scissors or reverse cowgirl. @Tramp-- you're a thoughtful husband. When you have playtime in hotels or clubs, you won't have to worry about any of the temporary playmates showing up to bother Lady at home in your absence. MsU
Do you sign your emails?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Do you sign your emails?       08-17-2016 08:57 AM
It's initials in emails until a meeting is imminent. We sign forum posts as Mr/Mrs U (riah) though most people can usually tell the difference between us. MrsU
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       08-16-2016 21:32 PM
It 's best to avoid politics, religion and clothing. Mrsu
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-15-2016 16:50 PM
Tick tocktick tock--- we both really dislike waiting in long lines. Did it yesterday at a Wally world and today long line at the Social Security office. Sigh....not everything can be done on line, even in today's technologically advanced world. MsU
Am I in the Right place
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Am I in the Right place       08-15-2016 16:46 PM
It sounds complicated for sure, but more like she is looking for a replacement for her husband instead of fwb. MdU
Things you have to try to 'explain'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things you have to try to 'explain'       08-15-2016 16:34 PM
I am waiting for the day that Ma will ask me about the chain link/S hook we installed in her backyard workshop. :)
Enjoy the lifestyle to the fullest.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Enjoy the lifestyle to the fullest.       08-15-2016 11:34 AM
1. I get the playing with other couples seperately (we were once a long distance couple) but out of curiosity, why is it that he plays alone with other women yet you do not play alone with other men? 2. My point is that if you are a committed couple and you clearly are not yet comfortable with him being alone with a single woman, then perhaps he should limit his activities to only coupled women. 3. In my opinion, if you want to "fully let go as a woman" in the LS, I highly recommend that you entertain the idea of an MFM. Where you are the focus of 2 (more if you desire) guys who are continually touching, kissing, licking, teasing and fucking your body simultaneously. Talk about mind blowing and letting go.... 4. Even if you think he's enough for you.....you signed up on this site to explore. Clearly, he is exploring and you are not... well unless you are seeing girls alone on the side too. 5. In light of his exploration elsewhere and your potential insecurity about said exploration-- I recommend a heart to heart talk with him about the current arrangement. I'll warn you though before you ask him to restrict himself to couples.... some men will react like a baby you've taken candy from. 6. If you decide to remain silent....you will only grow resentful and that could spell future trouble we all lovingly refer to as d-r-a-m-a. Good luck! MRs U
We want FRIENDS Really???????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > We want FRIENDS Really???????       08-15-2016 11:01 AM
We do find a few things about the lifestyle annoying, but our biggest annoyance in all the years we have been involved (since 2002 for him and 2008 for me) has been the vast amount of whiners and complainers on the site. Historically, I think it was originally mainly single male but not anymore- increasingly more whining Single Females and Couple profiles are joining the never ending chorus of complaints from people who come to the site with unrealistic expectations of overnight fantasy fulfillment: sex with a herd of mythical single-horned creatures, orgies on a cruise ship with hot couples or an MFM with a straight Chippendales guy. Whatever you seek here, you have to invest some time & effort to find like everybody else did. I've read your other posts and like I suggested in another response--your best bet is to quit trying to contact people online. You need to go out to clubs, parties, meet n greets and depending on your vacation budget--- try some lifestyle travel options like cruises, conventions or resorts. You can find information down in the lower page sections of the forums. MsU
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       08-15-2016 10:24 AM
"Dirty Actions" are always better than dirty words----- and yes I have done some "dirty" with my favorite bunny Shelly
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-13-2016 23:01 PM
I just give blowjobs and fuck. MrsU
Barebackin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Barebackin       08-13-2016 22:49 PM
You can find the folks who love barebackin' posting down in the "safe sex" forum. However most of them will only bareback with people they actually have known for longer than 5 minutes and have some degree of trust with. Mrs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       08-13-2016 21:43 PM
I talked dirty to his BatMan hand puppet, when he wasn't looking. MSU
Sick of Krewe
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Sick of Krewe       08-13-2016 21:38 PM
There is just one moon and one golden sun and a smile means friendship to everyone. Though the mountains be high and the oceans are wide, it's a small world after all... The preferred verse performed by my own little pair of "Disney Princesses" ~~~ not yet in the 4th grade. MsUriah
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-13-2016 09:49 AM
IF your husband is a charismatic man with a great personality, charm and wit that people genuinely like to be around once they meet him, THEN your best option is to attend clubsand events to meet other couples. Go out to the clubs as a couple and have a good time enjoying each other in the public/group rooms, demonstrate to others how your husband makes you feel....and maybe other ladies will want a sample. By just randomly contacting couples online seeking a meet greet, you'll continue to be frustrated. If you do still reach out to people online, larger men are often found hiding in the profiles that showcase only pictures of their average attractive wife and NO pictures of any male part. Kudos to you for being honest and showing pictures of both parties, we don't even bother responding to people unless they have pictures of him and her. {stated in our profile} Best of luck to you. MrsU
High heel through the panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > High heel through the panties       08-11-2016 22:41 PM
Agree, the foot straps on our swing don't get used very often--I prefer to wrap legs around Mr. U's chest or over his shoulder. MsU
tech problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > tech problem       08-11-2016 02:03 AM
I think they like naked maids in killer heels.
tech problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > tech problem       08-10-2016 09:39 AM
OP, I just tried a test of the too short-suggestion by issuing a cert of "awesome" to a couple.....the system gave me a RED ERROR--- saying that the comment too short, so I added another word to make the cert read "awesome, awesome" and it was successful for me. However, sometimes even the real easy stuff is skewed if the technology is temporarily fucked up due to circumstances beyond the user's physical control or mental capacity. Mrs U
What is your favorite piece of Lingerie
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > What is your favorite piece of Lingerie       08-10-2016 00:03 AM
I'm fond of all of my lingerie, no personal favs. Mr. U however seems to approve of white lingerie on me. He once got a picture (in our personal gallery now)texted to him from the beach after a wine filled photo show starring a white pearl studded bra and panties that got a rise out of body parts. :)
ms kibbs for president
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ms kibbs for president       08-09-2016 23:51 PM
I nominate myself for vice-president or just VIP. Every president needs somebody that's got her back....
SEPARTED DELEMA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SEPARTED DELEMA       08-09-2016 23:46 PM
Bottom line, a sex site is generally for fucking and a dramatic hot mess like you describe is generally a daytime soap opera.
Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       08-09-2016 23:38 PM
KIbbs, you coming to the Mid-South area?
Ultra-Kink role play scenario I just wrote for a cpl
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Ultra-Kink role play scenario I just wrote for a cpl       08-09-2016 22:19 PM
Fantasy about incest?
ms kibbs for president
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ms kibbs for president       08-09-2016 21:48 PM
Welcome back the sexy R & T. Muah! MsU
Why do we wait till the middle of the night?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why do we wait till the middle of the night?       08-09-2016 21:42 PM
Whenever Mr U and I hit the club, we are usually upstairs in the group room by 8:30. {the club opens at 8}. When the staff is giving newbies the facility tour.....somebody's gotta step up and give a real live demonstration of the room's purpose ;) Mrs. U
Bareback couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bareback couples       08-09-2016 03:33 AM
Read in the "safe sex" forum and you will see some entries from bare back proponents.
Fun in Public
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Fun in Public       08-09-2016 03:28 AM
For some odd reason. I thought this was about FunAhoy... I did witness him incite a hair-gasm on a sexy lady one evening in a very public and popular club balcony on Bourbon. I came across some old photos the other day....apparently I exposed some things in public too, but that evidence is now gone gone. :) MsU
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-09-2016 03:24 AM
Hope you can avoid meeting a SKANK.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-09-2016 03:16 AM
SLeepless {in Memphis} :(
Where is the Unicorn Utopia?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Where is the Unicorn Utopia?       08-09-2016 03:15 AM
and still remain in close contact with my SF friends from 401 days ago. . . MsU
Why do we wait till the middle of the night?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why do we wait till the middle of the night?       08-09-2016 03:07 AM
if we ain't legs up in the air and dick in deep by ten pm it ain't happening." @OP I LOVE IT!!! @Travelers, until recently we had a more detailed profile and stated in it that "we were NOT the party all night, close the club down and then let's go fuck kind of couple.....more like down and dirty by 9:30" Mrs U
Affiliate links not working
FORUMS > Suggestions > Affiliates > Affiliate links not working       08-09-2016 02:51 AM
What? The affiliate links don't work. Though it has been a while since I actually tried them.
Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Judge Smooth's Official Rulin's: Not as hot as judge Judy, but younger than Jerry Springer.       08-09-2016 02:46 AM
Yer honorable judgeship.....get your ass to Memphis. the Queen ;-)
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       08-08-2016 08:50 AM
SHARK.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-08-2016 08:46 AM
Jonas Salk
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-07-2016 22:34 PM
Sleepy
Run The Board
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Run The Board       08-07-2016 21:40 PM
Possibly
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       08-07-2016 21:38 PM
Mr. might, but I don't
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       08-07-2016 21:34 PM
My X-boyfriend has a house on the water in Maui....but he isn't exactly a rock god.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       08-07-2016 21:32 PM
Provider
Last time you gave or got good nipple
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Last time you gave or got good nipple       08-07-2016 21:29 PM
"Absolutely. As long as I get to choose the writing instrument." Writing instument = tongue
Pregnant during swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pregnant during swinging       08-07-2016 20:31 PM
NOpe, but we encounterd a very pregnant swinger (female) at a party, no we didn't fuck her.
Favorite Bra Color
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Favorite Bra Color       08-07-2016 20:27 PM
MR. U's favorite is my hot pink one
Bumper Stickers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Bumper Stickers       08-07-2016 20:26 PM
BUck Ofama
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       08-07-2016 20:25 PM
We are permanently retiring from the local Gang Bang Club ownership.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-07-2016 20:24 PM
Sprint intervals MR, U
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       08-07-2016 20:10 PM
Mrs U likes to fuck, I of course love to see some other guy(s) pounding her and fucking her in the way she desires. The issue is usually whether the dude has the equipment, stamina and skills to fuck her in the manner which she enjoys. I am always ready to take up the slack if required. Mr. U
Lending her to other dom guys!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Lending her to other dom guys!!       08-07-2016 20:00 PM
Not interested in this kind of play personally
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-07-2016 19:58 PM
Well-fucked :)
Interrupted During Swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Interrupted During Swinging       08-07-2016 19:57 PM
TMI for kids
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       08-07-2016 19:55 PM
Chex
Big Black Cock-Who luvs it
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Big Black Cock-Who luvs it       08-07-2016 16:43 PM
KInd a sounds like racial profiling doesn't it..
how do you start?????
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > how do you start?????       08-07-2016 16:41 PM
I suggest opening your profile to couples.....many women play solo apart from the hubby. You have them blocked.
Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > First Contact > Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging       08-07-2016 16:39 PM
MZ Snoopy, you have couples and probably SM blocked from seeing your profile, I presume that means you and Mr. Snoopy are one of the "unicorn hunter" couples. Truthfully, on a local level we've always enjoyed fun playtime with newbie couples we've met at the local club In any pre-play conversation we'll talk about our experiences, ask about theirs, answer some questions....but in reality the best teacher is experience. If you have 0 amount of swingers in your area, maybe you need to take a fuck-tation trip to a different venue to check out the scenery. I'm not sure where in KS you are...but there always seems to be travel options for Vegas, swinger cruises, Hedonism and Desire resorts, Naughti-in Nawlins in New Orleans {I know there's an Nola Asshat Krewe from the forum that likes to debaunch sexy strangers when they visit in Nola} -- Good luck...
Bottomless
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Bottomless       08-07-2016 10:06 AM
Seldom
BDSM at Swinger's Clubs
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > BDSM at Swinger's Clubs       08-06-2016 13:03 PM
People who enjoy BDSM can do so at the local club that caters specifically to them and the hedonistic swingers can enjoy 2 local clubs that cater to them.
How well do you know your forum fellow poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       08-06-2016 00:16 AM
Better than I did last wink. Shelly
Interrupted During Swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Interrupted During Swinging       08-06-2016 00:11 AM
It wasn't interrupted swinging....but sex with an ex was interrupted one night by a belligerant 4 year old screaming "get off my Momma". It was the same kid who had locked himself in my bedroom the summer before and the bedroom door lock hadn't been replaced...yet. Mrs U
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       08-04-2016 22:34 PM
We're waiting on the question.... S
What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome       08-03-2016 22:50 PM
Well, U has been paired with me since meeting as singles 4 years ago. Since good quality sexy single males seem to be a vanishing breed, I'm in favor of cloning....starting with Mr. U and including a few more of the males who have inhabited this forum over the years. Shelly
Single Men Advice in the Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single Men Advice in the Lifestyle       08-03-2016 22:26 PM
When a dude IM's or mails the silly 1 liners Hey! followed by Hot Couple! and I {trying to perve pics} am nice enough to reply that Mr. Uriah will get back with him ........ Your reply should be "thank you" NOT "Do you want to get naked?" My response to that is "BLOCK"
Hormone Replacement Therapy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Hormone Replacement Therapy       08-03-2016 22:15 PM
For 8 years after the ovaries were removed, I was on an HRT regimen of subcutaneous pellets (Estrodial & Testosterone) inserted at my doctor's office every 4-5 months. I had great success with it, but when I left group insurance coverage, it wasn't covered anymore. Now, I'm on a pill regime w/an occasional injection of T. Pellets were preferable:(
Single swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single swingers       08-03-2016 21:56 PM
Just to clarify, Uriah's Shelly is not the same Shelly as in Lost_J1.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.