Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
RacerX9    Posts: 271
Last 100 Displayed

Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!       04-08-2014 15:44 PM
But would the two guys be considered gay doing a DVP? The fact is ..... their cocks are sliding up and down against each other.
Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-07-2014 21:05 PM
Uriah- Hey....those folks making that Swinger Reality TV show have been in contact with us and want to fly us out to California for reaccuring character roles starting sometime in July. How about them apples?!?! The Racers, finally hitting the BIG Time after all this time **unrecognized genius* toiling away in a lowly sex forum. Well folks it will be documented in Wikipedia one day that we got our start here! Won't forget y'all. Love to all our Fans, Friends and Loyal Subjects.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-07-2014 20:33 PM
Shesosmooth- pretty funny there. My compliments!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-05-2014 17:32 PM
You can always count on VA to bring some common sense to the thread. So many lessons in this thread if you have an ounce of insight. The reason some straight couples prefer MFM is they simply can not hook up very well as a couple. Their "Dating Rating" is out of wack....... The man has usually offered the more attractive spouse something to bring up his rating that is usually not visible .......usually money........better lifestyle for her young kids....whatever.....,but......those attributes don't mean shit in the sexual meat market! So they simple settle.......on gaining a more attractive man to pleasure his wife........than they could have if they were seeking a couple by doing a MFMF. The fat older rich bastard tells his wife a MFM is really what he prefers. I say total bullshit. It's selfish for the girl to believe it! If a dude's wife is fucking a man, he definitely would like some strange himself as in a fair trade MFMF. BUT the low dating rating husband knows he's a dead weight anchor in the sexual arena, so he makes concessions. To think otherwise .......is only kidding yourself. Deep down that fucker knows it. Another lesson.......Swagger! Shit......very few white guys know true Swagger, they've had their balls cut off by corporate PC culture. Not The Racers! You gotta behave like fucking Rock Stars.........act fucking Outrageous! Swagger to the HILT. Nobody has fantasies about a reasonable person......or reasonable situations. You start acting reasonable.......... well you can forget about that Saturday Nite Hot Fuck 3 some with a Unicorn. Virility! You gotta be so fucking sure of it..........you could wear crazy shit and people would be attracted to you like a moth to a flame! A man getting his ass fucked by a dildo..........gay??? Those are Bullshit Crazy assumptions by people who don't know squat about the game. If it feels good do it........and if its done by a woman...........that's called Straight. This is the main reason I spend half my time in the large sex room slapping guys on the back trying to make them feel better about their shitty performance! They are so conscience about what others think...........or worse.............someone may think they are gay if they enjoy having their butt hole stimulated. The EX told us straight up a few times that she was a man in a woman's body............did that bother me as a man.......hell no......we were attracted to her because she is a Wonder Woman type, sexy and very socially tough...........too tough I say. But I digress.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-04-2014 18:05 PM
I'm comfortably straight. A MFM would work better I would assume if the two guys were Bi meaning that there would be less likely of a chance that the single dude is gonna be hound dogging your woman continuously later on and giving the male spouse the run around. Same thing goes for FMF or FFM.......whatever.....it works better ....more options less consequences!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-04-2014 15:23 PM
Well......she definitely looks upon her strap on as her "Woman Cock"! I wanted her to start calling it that because it in some ways I'm more accepting of the way she throws it to me, more Manly I guess. At sex clubs she will scream out....."Now WHO'S GONNA SUCK MY WOMAN COCK"?? "THEN HURRY UP AND SUCK IT.....BEFORE MY COCK STARTS LOSING INTEREST!!". Its quite the scene. The EX GF was the same way........trust me I had to fight for the right to be the Man. (Party). I had to flex my muscles at times. These are strong girls. Hell cats at times. I would shake my head at how they would struggle for Dominace. Then they would always finish with me in the middle having my unit in her anus and the other one going crazy on my ass using that damn "Woman Cock" I would scream MATCH MY RHYTHM OR GET OFF ME.". Madness but addictive. Then we would all watch the sun come from the ocean. All nighters. Total Ying and Yang. Tender with candles and incense to crazy hardcore. A total mind fuck. Mind games being played at an insane level. Mentally stimulating.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-04-2014 09:50 AM
Yeah i was rambling a little this morning. The thing is I never try piss anyone off in my post. I just keep it real and shoot from the hip. All these thoughts are true thoughts that have ran through my head so I must believe them all 100% right?? Or I would not have thought them. Well.......in this PC bullshit world I find it nice to say something even though you might be very slightly proved otherwise. The simple fact is that a single woman has to have extreme social confidence to even think about getting with a couple. That confidence comes from dealing with people and their issues............8 to 10 hours a day. This usually accurs in the business field. These people are used to dealing with drama all the time and understand completely and have the skill set to deal with it. My dad is in the coal biz and owns a charming large winery in the mountains of North Carolina. So I see what goes on there. I played professional golf on tour for many years and Janet was a great golfer herself. When we hooked up I was going places and had a bright can't miss future. Made it to "triple A" ball on the golf tour. We both slept in the car/van for weeks at a time travelling all over the place playing golf and hanging out in that very wealthy environment. We saw a lot of hilarious stuff out there and have shared a million laughs. We went into sales......hardcore knocking on doors sales..........hell I had the real cops called on me several times by them office managers........it was rough......said a lot of crazy shit out there.......and always found something funny to laugh at. We want people to like us, but they sometimes don't. Love to you all. All the best! The Racers.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-04-2014 06:58 AM
Funny.......ya ya ya but I've seen at least 30 dudes deep throat Janet's cock and well.........at least 4 or 5 of them winked at me while they are doing it..........,...so ..............You know a man is NOT gay if he winks at another dude, but probably would be in that particular case. Straight up, all "single" people worth a damn are attached to someone and I guarantee that someone would think they are cheaters if they knew what they were doing. Get over it. A hot girl with No Baggage (ie. Kids). usually has 4 guys AND 4 girls while she is playing the field and they all think that she is their long term investment. Oh and the easiest way for someone to constantly get laid..........is to work in the Food and Beverage / Entertainment industry! That's why they work in that industry........they love the Party! But it caters to a pretty shitty relationship outlook. No Stand up Man dating a girl working in that crazy industry is gonna put up with that shit for very long. That's the main reason they get out of it and go into Real Estate.........to work normal hours and still be able to use their looks to win sells. Trust me we know about dating a professional entertainer.........they have lots of "surface" friends, but few really "deep" ones......,.its the nature of the beast. Strange thing is Janet and I are drawn to it like a moth to a flame. That's why I'm gonna start selling for Bourbon distributer. They are hiring me because I'm an entertaing sumbitch and all around great guy. Oh and if you think a House wife is hot........forget about it........house wives do not swing in any sense of the word.........they make GREAT mothers for your kids, but are not socially confident as far as Nite Life / Club scene. 100% of the women we have been with that we knew what they did for a living that is......have all came from Real Estate, F&B, Entertainment, Sales and Dental assistants.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-03-2014 21:06 PM
The Racer likes telling the truth! Yes I get it as far as giving your woman all this pleasure, but if she wants it all the time ........then she is selfish! MFMF can provide all and more than a MFM with both males being straight. I'm telling ya MFM leads to a real troubled relationship if the guys are not bi. Same goes for a FMF if the women are not bi. Janet would never have it and I would feel uncomfortable if the women were not bi. Never been an issue though, "Straight" girls love her! Women screwing dudes in the butthole or guys deep throating an attached strapped on cock has all got to do with Powerful Female Domanice fantasies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       04-03-2014 11:09 AM
Believe what you want Pirate Girl, but a MFM is the *least* desirable combination that **Any Man** prefers unless he is bisexual.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       03-30-2014 17:26 PM
Pirategirl the only way you turn bi girls down all the time is if you are working in the Food and Beverage or Entertainment (singer,etc. ) industries. Maybe Real Estate, or other sales job. Also Dental assistant. Period. Otherwise your just stretching the truth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       03-30-2014 16:45 PM
The Racer simply states the TRUTH and gets ripped on like I'm some kind of an online SLS Forum terrorist . Not true! If we went to a bar and wanted a threesome with a man all we would have to do is say "Hello lets all go to a room". Done deal. It takes unbelievable skill to pick up a single bisexual attractive woman on a CONSISTENT basis, month after month. You must be a Professional "HUNTER" of the highest order! NOT a "Farmer". We would like to be more of a Farmer and actually cultivate a relationship with a socially intelligent sexy lady......but that is not how it works. We have been with many women, but never more than twice with the same one, with the exception of one, the EX. Are we assholes?? Hah maybe but not likely, its more of a thing of circumstance. No unicorn keeps their horn very long. Ms. Uriah, you know you make us uncomfortable when you publicly state that The Racer may have an ounce of redeeming value I respectfully don't want to tarnish your reputation. It's best to join the crowd.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples who prefer 3-Somes to swapping?       03-29-2014 18:21 PM
Couples who prefer MFM are just sexually lazy. Period.
First time Threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First time Threesome       03-28-2014 09:37 AM
You look like a real fun catch Funguy and...... hmmmm, looking for 2 fun bi girls?? Just be patient, the offers will be coming soon.
First time Threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First time Threesome       03-26-2014 20:30 PM
That's a nice shaved chest there Va! Looks like your working out some. Raising your value in the market place! Good for you.
First time Threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First time Threesome       03-26-2014 20:04 PM
Va- good advice, especially #6 about competition...........(those newbies are gonna go up against folks like The Racer........that alone is intimidating for sure)..............., but all you really need to do is send Ourfirstthreesome to our profile. We "GET IT" like nobody does for picking up the single bi-female, you must admit. Full pics and lots of them, including ones that make us look like normal people, not conceited. In fact the only thing you can't see in the profile pics are the lips of my male asshole. Hell our main profile pics shows everything we got. If you want to consistently go after the FFM then you gotta lay yourself out like a tasty buffet platter........making it insanely easy to purchase.
Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       03-16-2014 11:09 AM
BLT- My compliments on your successes! I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. That's not a natural thing to have to bury a son, I can't imagine. Sincerely, RacerX9
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       03-15-2014 20:50 PM
We love strong independent women! It's what we prefer, but they are all on the search / quest for "The One". That is the truth regardless of what they may say. We've heard it straight from unbelievably strong fiercely independent women too many times..............in fact we call these ladies Ms. Need-No-Body's.........and heard them say those exact words........"I don't NEED no body!".......it all b.s. Never forget it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       03-15-2014 18:00 PM
Shesmooth- I must admit we do appreciate your compliments! BUT, having a GREAT product to sell is only half the battle! I truly believe that single women get with us because they see the great chemisty between Janet and I on our profile and especially in person. They always seem intrigued by it and want to investigate! Make no mistake about it.........single women are looking for "The One!" Never forget it!!! I just wish that one in particular was looking for "The Two"......but I digress....... Becoming sucsessful at the highest levels of this game is about selling that high value product! Nothing brings us more happiness than watching a lady take what she has to offer and UPPING here game with confidence, courage and swagger!! It's truly a beautiful thing! This is what we strive to do as well.........to bring our very best to the stage each and EVERY time.......... After 20 plus years of doing this..........it's not for the sex. It's about LEARNING and finding our "WAY" on the Road to Enlightenment! Wishing lots of love in your personal journey to all of our friends and fans on this forum. Sincerely, RacerX9
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       03-12-2014 18:15 PM
Pony- Great idea!
Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       03-02-2014 16:34 PM
Wolf- The smartest thing you did was give that motherfucker a call and let him know you meant Biz-ness! You gotta watch them single dudes, I'm tellin' ya.......They're so horny they would fuck the Crack in the Door!
Ideas for starting a MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ideas for starting a MFM       02-28-2014 15:00 PM
Congratulations Gunner on picking up your first SM and her 2nd ever man?! Wow! Good going and Good luck!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-25-2014 13:33 PM
BridgeTender- Thank you for considering The Racer a friend of the forum. In my heart,....... even though I may be looked upon as the Anti-hero,.........being accepted as one of the gang is cool and what the Lifestyle is all about. Sending out some love to all our friends. xoxo Sincerely, The Racers.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-24-2014 10:41 AM
Don't worry Jeff, feel free to lay the fucking law down.......***IF*** your Wife (??) does NOT have a financially SUSTAINABLE job, she ain't gonna go no where........physically that is. OTHER Single males very rarely go through the hassle of "buying" the pussy, especially if she don't have the cash flow and is already locked into a long term contract (married). Your wife will stay around until she rips your ass off $$$$ or until she finds a Big Cash guy which means she will have to go a minium of 10 to 20 years older........depending on how HOT she is or how desperate the older man (prospective customer) is. .....The Racer could be wrong.........the power of love is ir-rational, non-predictable and may bring people back together even under crazy fucked up circumstances, but I would get out of this Lifestyle for sure. The tell tale sign in your commentary is that she was losing her excess weight to look better...........and to improve her all important "Dating Rating" in order to attract a potential "other" mate. If a man or woman on their own WITHOUT the other starts getting in better shape..............watch the fuck out.......because they are getting ready to go back out into the dating game.........DIVORCE is likely. Divorces happen when one realises their mate's "Dating Rating" is no longer any where near equal ..............(medical issues can make this non-applicable). While I'm on that, I've never met a fat person who didn't have serious emotional / insecurity issues. A person never gains weight or loses weight quickly without going through huge emotional swings. (disclaimer: medical issues) If each person is in great shape and has independently financially SUSTAINABLE jobs......well that changes everything. If this is the case, then you can rest assure that they are with you because they want to be, not because they have to be.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-21-2014 18:58 PM
Dating a straight girl we would be missing half the fun...........it would all be about me,.........I don't crave to be the center of attention............LoL let me clarify..........in a sexual situation. I don't feel like I'm Super Sex Man and able to fully satisfy 2 women, it's a group effort! The attention is on our guest then my wife, then me lastly. I truly enjoy watching and being involved with women getting it on since forever and Janet loves getting it on with women. If a man is wise.......they would heed my advice. Guys get in trouble with 3 somes because they mistakenly think it's all about them! WRONG. This is the number 1 reason why (couples) Men on average don't get many 3 ways, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MAN. Period. Many women tell us that they are straight, but not when Janet is around, so I guess they are bi-selective. Nic- I find you very insulting! Last Friday and just now. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers       02-21-2014 15:30 PM
Wolf- I'm sorry to hear that too. This Lifestyle..................sometimes we could take it or leave it. Janet's sister did the stupid...........total newbies........started doing 3 some with the handyman who was helping them build a house for the son on the farm. The single guy had nothing to lose...........so kept on coming back...............totally destroyed the family with 4 kids and everyone got into their business. I would say if a couple want to do 3some with a guy..........make sure that he is married and has a family............so he has something to lose and is likely NOT to do the stupid with an inexperienced woman / wife. Janet and I have been with so many women.............and it would be un-imaginable for me to be with a woman alone without Janet...............it's more fun with her..........but it would kill my soul to have sex without her there. Just wouldn't do it. But having said this...............I don't believe the Lifestyle causes divorces, BUT I feel it does quicken the pace towards one if the couple is heading in that direction already..........and I see so many that are. They get into a swinging to try to "fix" marriages. I just can't imagine --Soul Mate-- couples not being "glued to the hip" enjoying the SHARED experience together. I also can't imagine having a 3some with a STRAIGHT girl ............THAT would be awkward for me...........as a man........I would never let that happen. I believe that would spell trouble for most couples. Same goes with inviting a STRAIGHT male for a 3some..........it would better and safer if he was bisexual and the married man too. Just my thoughts. I'm not trying to be an ass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-20-2014 20:03 PM
Sometimes even I get tired of hearing my own bullshit. Wishing peace and love to everyone. Good nite.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-20-2014 13:42 PM
Billsuzie-Thank you for the compliments! I gotta take'em where I can get'em on this forum. Hey Vabeach, that was ruff, but in an excellent bullshit type way! My compliments!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-20-2014 13:00 PM
The Racers concentrate on picking up single bi ladies, exclusively! We have become experts at it! We teach other couples how to pick up single ladies as well. In fact, writing a book on it, with a how to DVD with real world video content. Picking up unicorns is what the vast MAJORITY of couples in their right mind want. Period. If we hook up with a couple, the girls fuck and guys fuck their own spouses. Trust me Janet makes it very CLEAR before going into the sex room.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-20-2014 10:55 AM
You know.......if you're married to a girl who is a strap-on cock fanatic............everybody in the lifestyle KNOWS she is just wearing her man's asshole out, that is if they don't currently have a steady GF, and let me tell ya, it's been awhile, but I have you hear to know.........I ALWAYS put up a struggle before she takes me, so as to protect my MANhood.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-20-2014 10:19 AM
This is why Janet and I are still "pine-ing away" for our Ex-girlfriend. She is soooo damn tough, just like Janet. Completely identical personalities. It's all fucking insane. Last summer I told (actually screamed to) the Ex-GF (lead singer of the house band) .......if there is any girl at this club that needs to FUCKED in the asshole it is YOU!! I REALLY meant it too, still do. Never have I said anything like that to a girl before in my life.........shit, the Racer is a friendly dude, but she had it coming! I mean this is why The Racer has got to be the way I am. If I wasn't, the both of them or Janet would run my ass completely over.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-20-2014 09:55 AM
Fancy-Interesting concept, but I believe it is not true. Janet has never walked away from a g/g experience being looked upon as more feminine. Butch? Nope, she does not get into all the terms and labels or think about the underlining meanings if it all, but Pure Dominationation is really what she is after. She always makes them suck her cock as some kind of Rite of Passage before she fucks them with her cock. I have seen 6 women on a bed resting on their elbows and knees waiting for Janet to fuck them. She did everyone of them with full force, amazing endurance and really interesting to watch it from a psychological stand point. When she was done and leaving the room, all the men "made way" by parting like the Red Sea. She looked over at me and said loudly "let's go Travis, my work is done here". Men looked at her as anything, but feminine, yet too good looking to be a butch. Perhaps I'm bragging on her, but it's truly insane when she steps into the sex room wearing the strap-on. Very Raw and Primal. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-19-2014 07:46 AM
The question I ask is why: If a man sucks one dick, the vast majority of vanilla society would call him gay........not Bisexual. On the other hand an ATTRACTIVE woman can be with hundreds of women and never be thought of or be called a lesbian ONLY bisexual. The key word being ATTRACTIVE! Seems like society only considers a woman a lesbian if she fits some kind of stereo type of being a Man-hater or has zero feminine beauty. (BTW. Think what you will, but....... It's no secret that we are attracted to very SEXY, socially smart, little makeup, Manly-type women who are very comfortable wearing a strap-on cock!) Men have Gay Clubs..........no Lesbian clubs........women are welcomed to freely float in and out of Homosexual and Straight society. This is not the case with men. I say if two people can find love, go for it, regardless of gender. How can you be against love? Not enough of it in this world. Is the answer to this un-fair double standard .............because it's a straight Man's World and they dominate societies views? What say you? *
How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-18-2014 18:25 PM
You're a likeable guy VaBeach..........you have some strong attributes..........you over came it, but just imagine how much better quality you could of had if all of your angles were covered. Nothing can be left to chance when you step into the Sexual Arena on a Saturday night at a vanilla Night Club where single ladies are to be found.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-18-2014 18:07 PM
The TRUTH is..........you gotta always play the percentages if you gonna score HVT (High Value Target) single bisexual pussy. That means all of the hair except what's left on top of your skull..........has got to go! It includes those few strands of long hairs attached to sides of your nipples. Hair don't make a man, that's silly. Do you see any bodybuilders or Movie Stars with hair on their bodies? Nope. Magnum P.I. excluded. Hair on the back of your neck? That screams that I have poor grooming and a hairy butt hole. Man scape yourself for crying out loud............trust me your competition is. Going after single bisexual ladies is highest challenge in the GAME today. Heed the words The Racer says. Some chicks dig lots of body hair, tattoos and crazy dude piercings, but it could be a huge DEAL BREAKER for the majority of HVT's, not so for the babes who are into that (Meaning dudes who are completely shaved and no tatts, peircings. Just check out our pictures...........the majority are of two people having fun out in society.............not hidden behind closed doors with photos of limbs. Safety, Fun, Grooming and ***Social interaction between the two of you*** are the biggest attributes when a single lady sizes a couple up for a sexual encounter! *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-18-2014 11:12 AM
Vindicated!! The Racer always speaks the Truth.
Who is the sexiest female in the site Cast votes here!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who is the sexiest female in the site Cast votes here!       02-14-2014 15:58 PM
Nic, those are fighting words............
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who is the sexiest female in the site Cast votes here!       02-14-2014 09:46 AM
Some how Uriah, you can always bring the "sane" .........out of my "insanity".
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-14-2014 08:07 AM
What does (weg) mean? Nice pic of you by the way.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who is the sexiest female in the site Cast votes here!       02-14-2014 08:00 AM
I humbly vote The Racers for both categories.........Female and Male.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-14-2014 07:47 AM
Nick, she only wants pussy outside of our marriage. What she does outside of our marriage is the ONLY thing that the rest of the Lifestyle world is interested in. She has stated it VERY clearly in the first sentence of our profile. Which I know is closed to SM.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-14-2014 07:42 AM
I really don't know why women are sexually attracted to men in a GENERAL sense. God bless them. 90% of guys are a bunch of damn Neanderthals who won't even shave their armpit hair because they think if they do...........they will be like Sampson..........and lose all their strength (stench). Does Janet love my dick action? Hah, funny. She loves me as a person not because I'm great with my sword...................and I can see other women some dudes because there is good chemistry between them as PEOPLE , but NOT because of a guy's sexual equipment. Quality strap-on cocks work just fine. Consistently hooking up with attractive Unicorns takes the absolute highest skill in the Lifestyle. Period. Tip of the Day: Single Bi women get with The Racers because we are having crazy fun (just the two of us) together and having fun is VERY attractive. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-14-2014 06:40 AM
Thank you for the welcome back Uriah. :-) Yep, The Racer wanted to tip his toes back into Lifestyle's Intellectual waters. The one thing y'all can always count on from The Racers.........."It may not be factual, but it's ALWAYS True!"
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-13-2014 15:22 PM
Sed- you were rude and should apologize. Ameriasia- The Racer is usually correct! Vabeach- You already know tgis or should know it. There is ONLY 2 reasons why women Bi or NOT will suck on a man's sagging sack of balls. Financial Security OR they REALLY like the guy. It's an A-sexual thing for women. 99% of all gay bashers are men. Guys are sooo fucked up thinking women are with them for their dick or because they are Macho. Hot women gotta be soooo fucking tired of dick! They get sooo many offers! Hell, I'm tired of dick offers myself and I'm a Straight Man. When a bi woman goes out they want STRANGE meaning aka. Pussy. They get their fill of dick at home. Most STRAIGHT women.........as you know Vabeach..........will play with a woman just to satisfy their man. Pitiful. Y'all think The Racer is conceited, NOT true, we just know our value in the market place. What's wrong with that? Why is it that the serfs always want their Stars, Celebrities or Successful Players like The Racer........to be humble? Trust me, if we were out to win a popularity contest with the downtrodden masses, we would put ourselves in the "discount rack" aka "Fat Discrimination" thread (where you find some serious Haters ). Don't hate The Racer! For telling the truth, it's the people who stand "over to the side" who are the real conceited ones. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-13-2014 11:34 AM
I meant the REALLY bi woman of a couple wants pussy. Period. Very Bi women in a couple usually have had enough DICK from their current relationship.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       02-13-2014 11:27 AM
Vabeach.......tells the TRUTH!! Hey AmeriAsian.........you make the mistske of thinking that FFM is always about sexually satisfying the dude.......WRONG! ........ Most couples (man and woman) with a Very Bi woman..........want PUSSY. Period and here is tip for the rest of you clowns........if you want to hook up with another hot looking girl......you best be having a profile that looks like ours! Check it out..........one the very best profiles for hooking up with the single bi ladies on this site. Period. BTW. Sending out lots of love for Valentines Day to our friends on this forum. It's been a while.........missed y'all.
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       11-11-2013 12:33 PM
To all of RacerX9's Loyal Subjects, Fans and Friends out there: The Racer's Big Announcement has been delayed until he can recover from his injuries. Calm down........it will be alright. The Racer just like the Phoenix.........will rise from the ashes to reclaim their rightful place, which is naturally on Top, but until then, I leave you with this insight into the Big Future in store for The Racer. The time has come for The Racer to start building the *BRAND* of RacerX9. The Racer is going Main Stream with his counseling and wisdom of the Game! The Editor of the local Alternative newspaper has enjoyed The Racer's insights and humor for the last year........... enough to offer us a paid $$$$ position to start writing a weekly column to offer our insights into the Sexual Underground. Calling it: RacerX9's: The Sensei of the Sex Room! (Sensei = Respected Teacher) Then eventually spin off into RacerX9's very own website. The website will contain many more details of their exciting life in the Sexual DoJo - Arena (Dojo = Place of Learning). Which will include details of Racer's Back story on how they built a team that won the 2012 World Series of Sex! Yes folks, the time has finally come for The Racer to get the respect we so richly deserve and to think it all started here in the trenches of the SLS Forum. One day y'all will think...............Man, The Racer really was for real.................and that you actually communicated with them one on one! WoW! But for now the Racer has injured his back, severely rupturing his disk. Had surgery Friday and now slowly regaining feeling below his waist, including morning wood, which really made me happy. We have spent a lifetime, every week for 27 years running and lifting relatively Heavy weights, until now. I'm resting now, looking out over the lake. Unable to do much, it's been a painful and very frighting experience the last couple of weeks. I have asked for Divine Providence from above for healing. Until next time my friends I bid you all a Very Affectionate Farewell, Sincerely, The Racer. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-30-2013 16:42 PM
Steve, you gotta understand.......the Pursuit of Excellence in the field of Social Dynamics is a very Nobel thing. It's a marathon NOT a sprint. The first year all you are doing is practicing. You're gonna fuck up a few times, don't worry about. The MOST IMPORTANT thing for you to do is go out there and keep collecting new stories! Be like that old TV show Kung Fu Guy. Go get into situations, the crazier the better! The WORST thing you can do is sit there and NOT say shit to nobody! The outcome / results don't mean shit! YOU ARE JUST PRACTICING! Besides the biggest thrill is THE HUNT! Sex clubs should only supplement Big Game hunting in the Adult Vanilla World where the stakes are MUCH higher! Your first step is to Pre-qualify your prospects, by asking them what they are into. If they are a match great, but even if they tell you a soft NO. That's ok. They just don't **KNOW** enough about YOU (Steve) to say yes at this time. If you are really digging them, put them in the "Soft Sell" file and contact them latter on to simply say hello and wish them well. Sometimes it's a long sale cycle. It's just important that you stay in their reference frame of mind by touching base once in a while, * Make it easy for your prospective customers SF and Couples to purchase! by making yourself easily available and contactable* Companies spend thousands of dollars to stay in a prospective customers frame of mind and what does it cost you to Facebook or text a hot prospect occasionally?? or Wish them a Happy Halloween? Nothing, but a little effort on your part and a little pride. Your Pride is like Fire, learn to make it work FOR you and not AGAINST you. It's a delicate balance. Babe Ruth was the Home run KING, but also the STRIKE OUT king...........but nobody remembers the strike outs. *Continued below* *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-30-2013 16:40 PM
Here is an example: Quickly name all the Pizza places that you can think of. Write them down in the order you think of them. 1. Pizza Hut, 2. Papa Johns 3. Dominoe's 4. Bella's Pizza Parlor (local place) 5. Little Ceasers To be in your top 5, companies will spend thousands of dollars, especially to be that number 1 pizza place that comes into your mind! Why? Because you are most likely to buy a pizza from your number 1 reference.........SAME is true when it comes time for the SF/Couple to get some "strange". You MUST stay in their top 3 selections!! You do this by Soft Selling yourself. Just be that Cool Guy. Hey, even cool MOFO's that me and Janet are..........we have not been Cool all the time, (hard to believe I know). Especially, when the girl means something to you emotionally, like the Ex-GF, but we learned from it and will handle it better the next time. AND there will always be a NEXT time, but our EX was a special case, damn volatile and emotionally special at times. Won't be a next time for that, oh well...........Anywho, just mark up those One time "special" deals as a very interesting Chapter in your life, learn from it and move on. Janet and I are very confident because we have paid the price to learn the skills necessary to go Elephant Hunting! To be successful You MUST be willing to do things that others will not do, mostly because they are sexually lazy. This means you must think about sex when you are NOT horny, most girls never get this, but Janet understands this completely. You gotta do the ground work ahead of time, so when it comes to play time, it all looks easy. Women hardly have a clue of the Planning that it has taken for it all to look smooth, until they get with some chump who has not layed the ground work out ahead of time. So after sex with this "chump" all they are doing is thinking about how smooth YOU were and great you are. YOU have "Set the Bar"! Many times they don't know why, they just know, but YOU know because you did the freakin' ground work ahead of time! You must become a good Boy Scout (Always be Prepared) think of everything that could happen before hand and prepare for it until correctly preparing for a potential hot date becomes routine. Get yourself a sex bag and always bring it filled with Candles, matches, Incense, water, lubes, condoms, music selection, bringing a strap-on cock, mini-bottles of several selections of booze, various music choices on a small Mp3 and plug in speaker, etc. etc. You also sometimes gotta make the long drives to see a prospect and ramp up your advertising, especially your profile. Quality pictures!! Meaningful written content. Hell, we have business/party cards made up with our SLS outside the site profile, email and we a space to write Janet's phone number on it, so the single girls that we meet can check us out and what we are specifically into at their own conveince. Sometimes when you meet prospects, you just don't have the time or it's not the right place to go into detail about what all that you do. Just slip them a "Party/bussines card". This alone has got as laid many times and it's a great conversation starter when your Superficial Pleasantry type conversation starts to wind down. Trust me it will spring back to life when you give her this card! Cheers and Good luck out there! *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-23-2013 21:39 PM
I understand the shaved bald thing is in,...........but secretly I'm still a "Disco Bush" Man, due to all those late 70's early 80's Penthouse Mags that I used to look at for hours. ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-23-2013 13:46 PM
I know we are all restless for the BIG Anoucement! Soon! It's a BIG freakin' Deal. Alls I can compare it to is the thrill you had when you were 13 and finally found your dad's secret stash of Penthouse and Playboy Magazines!! Sweet! *
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       10-22-2013 22:24 PM
If you had only ONE word that accurately describes you, what would it be? My word would have to be..........****Entertaining**** Heard it too many times through the years. How about you?
So dam frustrated with trying to find a single male!!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > So dam frustrated with trying to find a single male!!!!!       10-22-2013 07:17 AM
Hah, I like your post VaBeach. I can see I'm rubbing off on you. Cheers!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > So dam frustrated with trying to find a single male!!!!!       10-21-2013 22:33 PM
Funny Vabach, sooooo Freakin' true!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-20-2013 20:39 PM
Thank you for your votes of confidence. You know when it comes right down to it, we just couldn't do it without our fans. We love you all!! So as a little teaser............We wanted to let our fans know ...........that the Racer has something really special in the works for this forum. Announcement coming soon! I wish all of your fantasies to come true! Good nite.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-20-2013 17:36 PM
Steve, stick with the Racer's advice! We have blazed the trail and de-coded the secrets to getting laid by SF on a CONSISTENT BASIS! Month in and month out! SED, you gotta give the "Devil" his due! That was a mean post and another personal attack! You all have NEVER seen me attack anyone like that, yet y'all do it to the Racer. You know, we do have feelings and besides I'm trying to help Steve. I swear I'm gonna have to start a "Good Looking Discrimination" thread! Just like over at the BBW "Fat Discrimination" thread.. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-20-2013 11:45 AM
Ok, you can get laid from 5's or 6's by being NICE.........NOT by 9's or 10's. They already have 50 guys and gals being "NICE" to them and you will end up in the Just Friends Catogory! Meaning you will NOT get laid! You gotta be different, have confidence, skill and courage and have better than average looks!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-20-2013 11:05 AM
You don't get laid by being NICE, you get laid by being smart!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-20-2013 11:03 AM
Bingo! Steve. Or you could bring a date and whore her out as bait to help you get laid, like soooooo many other schmucks do. Sad, but true. Janet gets sooo pissed at this. She truly can not stand these guys the most. We pretty much avoid Swinger clubs now. Husbands/guy dates were constantly not allowing the female to play with Janet UNLESS they got a guaranteed screw. Absolutely pitiful. Man, I was not gonna even touch the other woman either. Besides I would never put Janet in some kind of pressured situation by being all over the other girl, in a couple/couple type situation. Janet makes it VERY CLEAR of what she will and will NOT do in the sex room. This is why we hunt at Vanilla Adult Clubs, especially at Beach Bars where we can show off the bods. Most guys ONLY think about their dicks and their own pleasure. This is where you can differentiate your product offering in the sexual market place! Make no question about it. You are selling!!! My other post is your ANGLE! You can probably get the STAFF to let you show newbies around the club as their guide. It's simple and you will immediately be the one that they know and feel comfortable with. * *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-20-2013 10:43 AM
Steve can make his own judgement as to my advice, thank you very much. Racer always speaks the TRUTH whether you can handle it or not...................that my is the real question. Racer does not bullshit. We simply have too many freakin' stories to tell to be faking it. This is Real World advice that we give and the one seeks to learn the Art of getting laid by High Value SF prospects will decode the Pearls of Wisdom in my post. Picking up ATTRACTIVE SF on a CONSISTENT basis is harder than you think. Janet and I have very intimidating looks, perhaps you are more approachable, but you look attractive from what I can tell. That leads me to our profile, look at ours. This is the kinda of profile and marketing / advertising that it takes to attract single women. Do you not think that people know us in the vanilla world? Have high profile jobs? We are comfortable with who we are and what we want, but this is what it takes. We have Marketing B.S.B.A degrees and been in hard core business to business sales for years until recently. To open up NEW (SF) accounts each month takes more skills than just standing there looking pretty at the bar. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-20-2013 09:36 AM
I'm sure the rules for single males was put in place due to the FULL SWAP couples. Specifically the male/couple wanting a fair trade for the goods he has come there to barter. *The following is a general statement, not solely directed at you Pirate girl, so don't get your panties in a wad.* You like to be approached?? I ask.........who don't! The hard part is on the one who is approaching. I know why you couples dig SM so much, it's because you are sexually LAZY hunters. Go out into the vanilla world and try picking up some attractive SF, you will soon realise how much work it takes to develop the skills necessary to "date" a SF. You all expect a SM to approach and then provide a freakin' GREAT blow your mind type of sexual experience for the simple price of getting to fuck the wife. Unbelievable pressure you put on the SM to live up to this. It's just the opposite when you go after SF. We always make sure that the SF has had a great time, but we always have to slow down, build up their confidence, show them how to fuck...........It's like teaching someone how to snow ski when you are an expert skier. You spend time on the novice / bunny slope showing them all day. They are having a good time, yet not knowing that it's total bullshit for the expert skier who can go down the double diamond slopes. The novice skier has no freakin' idea how much they are weighting the expert skier down. By the way, Janet was on the Double Diamond slopes by the end of the first day that she slapped skies on her feet. It was no different when going after girls to date. She has balls / courage and that is what you need if you are going BIG GAME hunting, which means going after SF in the Vanilla hunting grounds! I didn't want to start the day out like this, preferring to be nice like in my last post to Steve, but y'all are fucked up and need to be straightened out by the Racer. * .
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > So dam frustrated with trying to find a single male!!!!!       10-20-2013 08:43 AM
95% of the SM are NOT single! They are CHEATING on their spouse. This is why they flake out on you. Also, very few long time couples have permission to play single. Most enjoy a shared experience. (Is there any long time *WHILE IN the Lifestyle* couples out there? Not many.) Most newbies get into this Lifestyle as a last resort to their long time "Love on the Rocks" type relationship and SM are getting into the lifestyle to test the waters before they tell the spouse they want a divorce because their woman is a non-sexual person. Men have different criteria for a woman they want to marry versus a woman they want to fuck and it always leads to a divorce. Same could be said of a woman. But that is a different thread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-19-2013 21:13 PM
Steve, yes do approach, but what do you say as a single male. "Hello, I'm Steve. I'm here to fuck your wife". Of course not, but that is how most folks will perceive an approach from a single male. If I was you, I would immediately "act in a manor" that presents myself as "THE HOST" of the event. Don't tell them you are the freakin' host, just act like it. Being THE HOST is key to any event you go to and I don't give a shit..................where you are at, even a Church Sunday school fellowship picnic. Putting yourself up as the HOST is the Gentlemanly thing to do. Get to the party early get to know the staff and stand near the door as people come in. Ok, so how do I play THE HOST? You say this................Big welcoming smile.........."It's good to see you. Thank you for coming. Would you all like something to drink? Ok, No? Well, perhaps later. My name is Steve. If you need anything I'm here to help". Make them feel welcomed and special. That they are the most important guest there. Remember their names and help introduce them to others at the party. You NEED to be the HOST!!! Perhaps, find out what they are into sexually and go around and try to get THEM laid!!!! Forget about your own cock for a little while. Steve, help enough people get what they came there for and eventually you will get what you came there for! It must be in that order. Them first!! Become the FACILITATOR OF THE GOOD TIME!! Before you arrive, email (or when you arrive) ask the event coordinator if you can be of service. Make yourself useful, perhaps behind the bar. As SAV has pointed out (when she use to have a sense of humor) : Many times I (Travis) get laid solely because the babe that Janet just fucked feels as though she owes me a "gratuity fuck"! Why? because if the girl we pick up is a total lesbian, well shit I just don't stand there. I go get the camera, towels, the lubes, take care of the music, refreshing their alcohol drinks and bottles of water!! (Bottles of water is great for getting laid by chicks just after they have fucked and still naked on the bed) That tip alone is worth gold. SAV, a gratuity fuck STILL goes down in the win column! Hah! ;-) Be active and don't just talk to the good looking couples, talk to everyone at the club............the wallflower type couples, make THEM feel as they are part of the crowd and the most important folks there, just be nice........get that good Karma going, don't even mention sex for goodness sakes. They will let you know if they are sexually into you. People even forget they are at a sex club, it's usually just a social gathering and you should treat it as such. If they are sexually interested, then ask them in a matter of fact way what they are into, in a NON-sexual way. These are just some random thoughts that will help you become the Life of the Party. People are attracted to others who are having a good time. You must become active. Movement catches the eye! NEVER EVER sit down!!! Keep moving and glad handing, back slapping. It does not matter what you say, it's how you say it! 75% of communication is through body language! People are neverous and it is your job as "The Host" to make them relaxed and bring them into the fold. Make them feel part of the gang! Next thing you know, YOU will be the PARTY! Good luck. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-17-2013 06:44 AM
Rick, you sound like a Nice Guy. Cheers and Good Luck in your search!
MFM Play
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MFM Play       10-15-2013 23:12 PM
The Racer is in a reflective mood tonight. As the end of the 2013 Sex Season draws near (Oct. 31) we realise that it has been a tough year for the Racer. Not gonna make the playoffs and our hearts have become very hard,........ having realised that we are no longer desired by a certain someone. Shed a few tears over the whole damn matter..............Hah,.......yeah I know........mostly over the bruised pride and ego, as SAV would say. Oh well. Perhaps Lady Luck will smile upon us one more time during Halloween week............and smile upon you all too. I wish y'all much luck, love and happiness. Good nite. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-15-2013 05:27 AM
Finger, Hey, what should we call it? How about The Ken and Barbie Lifestyle Show! Sav, That OVER THE TOP personal attack simply made you look like a Bully.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-13-2013 18:10 PM
That was a very specific personable post, thanks a lot!
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       10-11-2013 11:16 AM
Congrats SVC on finishing your first Full Marathon!!! Really cool to get that first one under your belt. Quick recovery! It took us about 3 full weeks to get our complete strength back. They say the key to marathon running is MATCHING your two halves. Like 2:25 and 2:25 would break the 5 hour mark next time. Good going and good luck!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-10-2013 16:55 PM
Hey YOU, ya you "Mr. Understand a woman's inner most desires" Male4couple, what an angle, what a complete joke. In Business or the Sexual Arena, I am simply a WOMAN that NO man should ever fuck with. PERIOD. Janet
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-10-2013 16:29 PM
Enough of this Lovefest, back to the drama. ;-)
What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       10-09-2013 22:19 PM
Hey thanks Bkrbi. I'm gone 3 weeks of every month for last 3 years almost. Saw Janet only 90 days last year including vacation and partial days. Work at a coal facility deep , ,deep in the mountains near the Virginia / Kentucky boarder. I'm a supervisor (dad is one of the owners, brother Plant Manager) and yesterday this coal furnace had to be repaired, I'm like fuck me, everyone is looking at my ass to do something...........I'm like fuck this , but go get my suit on, say my prayers, text Janet and climb up on this flame blazing Kiln (large furnace). Up there for an hour with 2,000 degree temps and flames were just freaking all over me. Really scary shit. I knew what to do, but really Freaking dangerous work, they were throwing fire proof brick and insulation up to me to repair it. Got it done, it had to be done, no turning off that inferno. I'm headed back Charleston for good, no later than Jan. 1. Gonna pass up on a fortune I guess, but I'm a salesman not a hard core plant foreman and freaking miss my wife terribly. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-09-2013 21:24 PM
Yes, I get what you mean. Me being reasonable?? Must have a fever. :-) Me and Janet are tied at the hip for sure. Both of us would feel weird if we weren't. I (We) always want to error on the side of caution even though we are usually the first naked and playing. Being conscience of how your spouse feels and open communication about what kind of experience that you would like to have is perhaps the number one key for longevity in the Lifestyle. People act like their is no dark side to the GAME and brother there is a DARK SIDE! I've seen it and felt it, we probably all have to some degree. It just seems like some folks are more in tune with people's Karma / Aura. You all too perhaps. Awkward / Upsetting situations can be avoided if some pre-planning and discussion takes place before hand. Power plays and undercurrents between couples take place quite a bit in this lifestyle. Oh well, enough for tonight, back to playing my guitar. Good nite y'all. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-09-2013 19:26 PM
Well, there you go. Y'all Win. I just hate to see some folks (men or women) totally disregard their spouse at parties. Makes me uncomfortable. For myself I simply can't imagine being all into a girl if Janet and her did not hit it off real good.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-09-2013 18:00 PM
Fun a hoy. Go to swinger parties and you will see. Bkbi. You do have a sense of humor! Cheers! Pirate. I understand that you respect your hubby.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-09-2013 17:57 PM
I Believe you Pirate girl! But your dynamic is in the minority in the Lifestyle.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-09-2013 17:33 PM
If the woman wants some cock great, but just grab a couple.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-09-2013 17:29 PM
I feel sorry for the guy who has been left at the bar by the wife to go get some cock. It's totally embarrassing for the guy and he starts drinking heavily because he is uncomfortable obviously.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-09-2013 16:23 PM
Obviously you STRAIGHT SM have some Long Term compatibility issues when dealing with women. I say go develop some normal long term relationship skills. Back to the OP. It would be a cold day in hell before I would just go get drunk at a bar while my wife was getting the HIGH HARD one. AND trust me NEITHER would Janet in a visa versa scenario. That's a TOTAL lack of respect for your spouse! I've seen it so many times the husband at the bar while his wifey is HOT for the COCK. I feel for the guy..........NO FUCKING WAY. That relationship is OVER. Seems like it's always the husband at the bar getting drunk and not the wife though. BUT that's what the husbands get when they are married to a girl 20 years younger and she obviously married you because you provide her security. aka. $$$$ Total lack of RESPECT. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-09-2013 15:21 PM
Male4 you crack me up. My compliments on the wording in your profile. You have obviously played the STRAIGHT ?? SM for quite a while. But why? I will never understand STRAIGHT SM constantly doing couples. I can't imagine why y'all would want to do this long term. Would you not want to develop a actually relationship with a single woman? Really how hard is it to secure a date or two to bring to the "ARENA" ?? Bringing a girl or two with you to the party actually energizes the party quite a bit..............instead of y'all just standing there holding your dicks in the "on deck circle". Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I just can't imagine myself showing up at a party without a girl or two. How hard can it be? To the husbands of these couples always ripping on the SM not being able to perform. Listen up, I've spent much time in the LARGE GROUP SEX ROOMS slapping y'all on the back trying to make you feel better about your ridiculous pitiful performances when you were only fucking your wife, just to help you release your embarrassment. I can't imagine how bad your sex would be if you were with a strange couple when the performance pressure was on. To the couples who constantly date STRAIGHT SM. I ask why? Ladies do you actually think that your man does not want a girl of a couple to play with as well?? Perhaps your dating ratings are so freaking lopsided that you can not attract another couple where both look good who are willing to do the BOTH of you. Getting a SM is just an easy way out I guess. We would NEVER have a date with a STRAIGHT SF. I would feel extremely awkward if all the attention was directed on me. Shit, I am the last person of our 3 some that I am concerned with. For us it's all about the other girl, then Janet and then me. STRAIGHT SM.......(or STRAIGHT SF)......I guess there is a time and place on the spur of the moment type thing at a party........obviously some couples dig it, but why? I personally can't imagine when there is always a couple around. I guess SM require very little effort. Now if a SM or (SF)is bisexual, I fully understand, I am sure that's great for both the bi-husband and the wife. Trust me a SF of a 3 some always expects that the wife is bisexual. SM you have to expect that the guy in many of the couples to be bi-sexual as well. One exception for couples................if the man can not get it up due to prostrate problems. I've stepped in a couple of times for this, but still yet the wife was bi-sexual. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       10-07-2013 19:54 PM
Bkrbi, funny, I know, I talk to myself all the time. If you talk to yourself you are considered crazy, but if you sing to yourself you are considered happy and pleasant. Go figure. I was just lonely this weekend. The job takes me away from Janet for too many days at a time. I hope to change situation soon. I pray about it nightly. Ms. Uriah, you are an Angel with an Edge! Cool. My compliments to Mr. Uriah!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-07-2013 19:34 PM
Uriah, if you scolded me and told me that I needed to cut my shit out and grow up.............I would feel bad if I didn't try. Funny but true.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-07-2013 06:53 AM
Dude, I have not watched TV since 1998. It cracks me up when I hear people constantly referring to characters on TV as practically their intimate friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-06-2013 23:37 PM
Funny, you're a freak! Just kidding. Which super hero do you secretly have the hots for?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       10-06-2013 23:29 PM
Y'all simply do NOT understand. School is in session! I am a good guy, NOT a Nice guy! Nice guy equals Bland, Forgettable and Replaceable! I (we) would rather be called a dick, bitch or assholes. In fact a NICE GUY is the worst thing in the world to be called in the GAME! If your totally single................then you either have a ZERO or extremely low dating rating or you are just going through a period where you are just Anti - social and NOT in the GAME. Of course YOU may think you are single, but there is probably a few folks who you are dating that would think otherwise. Man if you don't think that you are NOT the BEST thing in the game today, then you better damn well start trying to do what it takes to become the best and being a NICE guy ain't it! Trust me, RacerX9 can work a room BETTER than we can work a SLS forum thread. Because we are interesting, entertaining and not afraid to tell the TRUTH. We meet sooooo many people who just don't have a clue mentally or physically about how to play the game. Here is an analogy. Ask an adult to draw some people on a sheet of paper. Hell bells they draw like a bunch of 6th graders.............WHY? because they STOPPED drawing when they were in the 6th grade! Same goes for trying to pick up the single ladies, they have the skills of a 20 year old............why?? because after they got married, got into a routine of having babies and stuff like that. They don't know jack about how the game works. We have been successful because we do not let rejection stop us! Been with probably 250 different women in one form or another in the last 20 years. TOO MANY. Up to our Eye balls with it. Enough! Just love these novice playa's wanting a steady girlfriend relationship. Good luck on that. But that's what we have come to wanting. But you gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find that Princess girlfriend. But 250 more........Gee Whiz..............fucking no way. Gotta use a different angle, I guess. That's why we started posting in the first place last year, to find some new ideas. Some freakin' answers and I gotta admit y'all in general on this forum are smarter than the average clowns out there for sure. I have been secretly impressed by y'all many times. Good nite. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-06-2013 21:37 PM
Hey Finger, you still watching a LOT of TV???
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-06-2013 21:20 PM
Women are simply NOT attracted to "Nice Guys". They may say that's what they want, but that's bullshit. Bad Boys??? not really either. Especially some type of an abusive criminal. Women are attracted to nice guys WHO HAVE AN EDGE about them. Freaking confidence to the point of being conceited and SWAGGER! When me and Janet walk into any room we totally blow it out. We come in HUGE, we OWN IT! And everybody knows the Party AND the AFTER Party just walked in the door! Period. THIS is why we score so heavy! It's OUR unique angle on the GAME! AND we OWN IT! We come in like Ric Flair baby, you wanna be the MAN (and Woman) you gotta BEAT the MAN/WO-man! Pure intimidation, that's the name of the game for us, so we use it to our advantage. Know your angle, your game and use it to your advantage!! Plus, I see myself as Bodhi from Point Break and Janet is Joan of Ark! Total confidence, wisdom and strength. Women decide in the first 5 seconds if they want to sleep with you................YOU better make your first impression count!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       10-06-2013 20:50 PM
Dixon, how dare you tell the TRUTH on this SLS Forum. Shame on you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       10-05-2013 14:47 PM
The Racer responds: Thank you all for replying. Actually you were nice, all things considered. In this Lifestyle, you gotta be able to take the compliments as well as the complaints. Seems like we get our share of both, for some reason. Ms. Uriah, You are a Brilliant Lady. There has only been one who through the months who has been willing to RISK SLS Forum ridicule to help see beneath the mask of the Racer! You look deeper then just the surface. You always place a First Aid bandage around our open wound, our hearts. Thank you. A prospective customer WILL ALWAYS tell you how to sell them............A lady will always tell you how to pick them up...........a troubled soul will always tell you how to heal them, ****if you listen****. Sometimes I feel as though we have "a battered wife syndrome". It's like, with the EX ...... fighting her or loving her.........we always felt something deep down and raw, REAL emotion and that is probably most rare thing in this Lifestyle. It always gave us AND her plenty to think about for a couple of weeks. We never felt that way with anyone else..........and it was damn interesting. I don't see that kind of relationship ever happening again. We are in limbo now and have been for the better part of a year. Sure we still occasionally have sex with strangers, but when we take a long look "down that Lifestyle Road", all we see is more NSA No Emotion sex with women who are just not as advanced mentally or physically as we are. Perhaps it's time to hang up the trusty strap-on and condoms and call it a day. Early last Sunday morning walking on the beach..........we talked about our lifestyle experiences and we really would just rather walk on the beach with another girl and get to know her verses sex,,.........like a regular date, like we had sometimes with the EX. We are open to a regular relationship! Currently writing a book to show couples how to pickup single girls. Have about 400 pages of typed scribble right now. Picking up girls for sex is not an issue for us, BUT ****actually getting a girl who would be willing to risk being seen with us****............out on a date, now that is a great challenge. Where are we gonna pick up a girl who does not want to just use us for sex?? At church? Single mom's at a PTA meeting or Little league games?? We have no kids,..........so really we don't associate with others unless we are partying. We used to have HIGH IMPACT social jobs, ie. Pure Sales jobs. Met hundreds of new people each week, but not know. That was KEY in networking with the single ladies. Any way thanks for listening, Take care. Most Respectfully Yours, Your Most Obedient Servant, RacerX9 *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-30-2013 10:44 AM
Y'all are much to hard on Racer. We are nice people. In fact, if you met us in person you would think we just stepped right out of the movie Gone With Wind. The epitome of manners, style and good taste. Humble! We have had our asses handed to us hundreds of times! (There lies the secret to Unicorn hookups). In fact Saturday nite our Ex-girlfriend singer/entertainer (that we still love) gave us the soft "blow-off". We were not quick enough with a great comeback. A little rusty we are. The EX. being an entertainer keeps her socially razor sharp. But...... We always learn from social rejection. Hurt our feelings of course. But it shed a little different light (wisdom) on Social Dynamics. What did it cost us? A little bit of Pride, that's all. Losing Pride always hurts some, but you gain wisdom instead. We always come back to the "Arena" no matter how bad we got beat last time. (That's the key to success in the lifestyle and in life!) It comes to not only having a great product, but knowing how to sell your product that makes the difference! Gee whiz, when I post in this forum, sometimes I feel like Eric Clapton playing guitar on the STREET! Just not appreciated. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-29-2013 19:11 PM
There is no such thing as a good looking girl or guy who is single. Every single girl who is considered a hottie by the majority of people, has at least one dude hanging around if not 5 or 6 plus 3 or 4 women who think they "own" her or a piece of her. AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE GUYS AND GIRLS think that person is cheating on them if they get with someone else!!! If you want the same kind of desirability.........then get your sorry ass in the gym on a consistent basis!!! It's no secret. Every fat bastard hits the gym when they first get a divorce, find a spouse and then get comfortable (fat) again. Rinse and Repeat. Straight up...........if a girl gets with us..............we simply don't care what her personal situation is. It does not have anything to do with us, if she is cheating or not. This is the view of 99% of the population. Y'all are delusional ! She gonna get it from somebody, might as well be with one the VERY TOP Playa's in the GAME TODAY!! RacerX9!! Trust me, we are nice people who think this way..............can't imagine anyone giving a shit if someone is married or not, IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH US. It's her doings.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-25-2013 08:13 AM
I can accept that Vabeach. Good point.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-24-2013 21:00 PM
Hey VAbeach, and Everyone else. I really enjoy bourbon (Bulliet Bourbon) one day per week, BUT I do not understand ALCOHOLISM, not a healthy choice. Sometimes people immersed in a particular activity, Swinging, sports, work etc. can not see the forest for the trees until the shit hits the fan. I've seen it a million times. Same old story. Relationships are undermined a little at a time. Man, I realise everybody is different............for sure. But their are common things that I have seen that usually cause relationships to end and separate dating is one of them that I have observed. A relationship is based on a lifetime of SHARED EXPERIENCES. This a general statement: Older guys in general probably on their 3rd marriage and with a girl 20 years younger "The Trophy" wife................well that's and OLD STORY. Been played out a million times. They got rid of the "Workhorse" 1st wife who actually suffered to help get the Husband status and $$$$, but they get ditched as soon as the husband starts getting a little free time to go screw around with something younger. The younger divorced girl latches on for the security $$$$ to help raise her kids...........Old story and not an honorable one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-24-2013 15:23 PM
Oh I get it alright! Bottom line is: When you are a couple and you date separately........ What you are missing in your spouse, you need to find somewhere else. Hey, it's not a "evil thing" if your cool with it, but going on single dates is not healthy for your relationship, just like being fat is not good for your overall health. When you are a couple and date separately, you have what I call a "shopping mall" type relationship. You may love store Park Belk, BUT YOUR girl or guy simply does not have the products of a Spencer gift novelty store............AND perhaps your Novelty shop girl/guy simply would never fit in at the church, family social or country club, so this is why you stay married with your husband or wife. Couples who go on single dates are simply playing the field until the "THE ONE" comes along. By the way, no one is ever really single, unless they really are a loser. Anyway, never forget, dating UN-MARRIED single males/females is far more DANGEROUS, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. On the other hand MARRIED singles cheating or not are not likely to bust up their own marriage AND yours for the two of you to become a full time couple. When or IF you find "The One", your Soul Mate, YOU WILL KNOW IT! You and this person will totally complete each other. Hey, it's a a rare thing. It's rare to be multi-millionaire too. Most people just make do.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-24-2013 14:46 PM
Old guys are always making concessions to attract younger ladies. They have too, just to compete in the market place. It's usually money and or an easy lavish lifestyle to attract a WIFE, perhaps PUT HER IN one of his business that he owns or has financed. In the Sex Lifestyle...........money don't mean shit, nada, nothing...........Looks and pure FUN rule the day. This is the law. Old guys know it, they can NOT compete in the sexual market place against young lions. When it comes to the sexual market place........Old Guys........just like the old lion............will share his pride with the young strong lions..........just in order to keep a little bit (wifey) of the pride hanging around him. This is why many old guys on the SLS site hang their wife's pictures (only) out there..........AS BAIT...... to hopefully attract a male............and maybe that male will convince his girl to fuck him. That's his hope, # 1 to keep a wife who is young..........and # 2 for her (by her servicing another male) to attract another girl for him. This is no secret it's obvious to everyone.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-23-2013 17:42 PM
You can kid yourselves all you want. We been in the Lifestyle for over 20 years. I've seen many, many relationships crash and burn during that time. The one most common denominator that I've seen is when couples start going on complete separate dates, even separate rooms is ridiculous. The following Visa-versa is always true!!! Don't mis quote me. Men and women are equal in this. Example: When Pirate girl's husband leaves on a business trip........first thing she does is get with one of her playmates to take care of her while her husband is gone trying to make a living and improve $$$$ the household????? That is unbelievable. How in the world can you have the time or energy to put great efforts into your main relationship AND plan a sexual encounter or relationship date with another man during the week??? I would, say babe it's time for you to get a job outside of the house or.......if she has one...........it's time for her to start working a little harder. That's not jealousy that is NOT EVEN FAIR, what she is doing. That's bullshit. That's ridiculous!! How can he go out and bust his ass while she is trying to improve the household by...............What?? by getting the "High Hard One" during the week. I shake my head..............ridiculous..................Morale of this story is: "Idle Time is the Devil's Workshop!!!" Same is true if he is screwing around while wife is busting her ass improving the household. Whether they tell each other or not...................Those kinds of actions sew the Seeds of Discontent! Relationship is headed for the ROCKS! OVER, eventually, probably sooner than you think. Do NOT kid yourself. *
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-22-2013 22:20 PM
Good point VABeach.............that's why you are a Saint.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-22-2013 22:16 PM
THEN, the next thing you know the cheating girl that you get with........starts playing and only will play as a couple...........NOT with her husband/ long term relationship guy ........BUT........her new "swinging guy"...............I'm telling ya..........a good relationship consist of a lifetime of SHARED EXPERIENCES, not separate ones. It's simply OVER if you start have separate experiences, sexual or otherwise.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-22-2013 21:46 PM
Man, MOST relationships ain't worth a damn. Spend anytime in this Lifestyle...............you KNOW it is true. Put this in the BOOK, write it in stone! If you go on complete separate dates from one another.............your relationship is O-V-E-R! That is if you ever had one to begin with.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-22-2013 21:37 PM
We have had girls come to the house................and ..........then explain their relationship situation.............We are like OK....................what are we suppose to do.........tell them to leave. Nope. Man, their relationship is OVER already. Trust me, we don't go out of the way to fuck a neighbor's wife, though have been offered, declined.....................Golden Rule: You don't shit where you eat................and you don't fish off the company pier either. If a girl tells us they love a guy and have a good relationship...............we are not gonna fuck her..................although she would not be there cheating if she did have one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN       09-22-2013 18:15 PM
People, straight up! If a person does not care for their relationship/marriage............then why should you?? We do not. Only girls that we would not get with are my buddies girl/wife. No way, "Bro's before Ho's" I say!!