Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 8937
Last 100 Displayed

Single males who block other single males
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Single males who block other single males       10-01-2014 11:34 AM
I agree with Shelly regarding spacing between paragraphs in any kind of text. Color is also important, and I find the page full of bright blue in a profile to be irritating. There's more I could say, but... If you want feedback on your profile, PHILIP901, start your own thread in the Better Profiles section. More people (none of us are experts, BTW) who are inclined to offer assistance will see it and you just might get several good ideas.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-01-2014 08:43 AM
I'll have to try it that way sometime, NJNY. I love it hot! Vanilla cappuccino made at home with a real espresso machine and locally roasted espresso beans. Yum!
What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?       10-01-2014 06:56 AM
Hiking in Bryce Canyon, Utah, this summer.
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-01-2014 06:51 AM
Intriguing
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-30-2014 17:56 PM
Tazo passion tea made with hibiscus flowers. What a perfect drink for warming up after working outside this afternoon.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-30-2014 17:49 PM
2ForFun, congratulations to you both! That is something amazing to celebrate!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-30-2014 14:51 PM
Good luck, VA! Maybe you'll be the beneficiary of a bidding war.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-30-2014 08:49 AM
Nicki Minaj
Do you still play while on your period?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you still play while on your period?       09-29-2014 18:13 PM
Haven't had my period in over a year (hooray!), but before then I never wanted to have sex while menstruating. Too much mess, often too achy or bloated to feel sexy or horny. It is quite the pleasure not having to schedule things around my period now, but that would be a different topic. ;-D
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-29-2014 09:14 AM
Timothy Leary
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-29-2014 08:22 AM
Winston Churchill
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-28-2014 22:07 PM
Robert Redford
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-28-2014 21:04 PM
wannatry, do a google search of the words. Mr. S and I have never been, but it sounds like amazing fun in Key West!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-28-2014 21:02 PM
Deborah Harkness
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-28-2014 20:27 PM
Bryan Cranston
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-28-2014 13:20 PM
Bunny Lebowski
Advice to SM from the Ladies
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       09-28-2014 13:17 PM
@ Letsgo: "What's going to bring us to the next level of several breath taking organisms" or·gan·ism noun an individual animal, plant, or single-celled life form. synonyms: living thing, being, creature, animal, plant, life form "fish and other organisms" I'd hate to meet the organism that would take my breath away. Sounds too much like Alien.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-28-2014 13:08 PM
HT - we attended a new(ish) group's party, a hotel semi-takeover a couple hours away. We met some new friends, had a VERY good time, and plan to return in the future. Dancing was part of the available entertainment. All I gotta say about that is, it's a good thing I can laugh at myself since someone asked if I was imitating a spoof dance he had seen on some t.v. show. It was pretty hilarious when I admitted I wasn't!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-27-2014 14:34 PM
Sed, I hope you find them quickly. It is such a worry when you don't know where they are.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       09-27-2014 13:43 PM
Yes, indeed, that is likely the case.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       09-27-2014 12:52 PM
Why, thank you, LT! It is on my bucket list to demonstrate to you someday what other things I can do. WEG
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       09-27-2014 08:23 AM
Letsgo, welcome to the Forums. To get more profile advice directed uniquely to you, start a new thread in the Better Profiles forum. In any case, I liked your public pics and most of your profile. In the section labeled A.) Couples ~ you state "i.e., wife or girlfriend have an amazing organism" While it made me chuckle when I read it, you probably meant to write orgasm, but it's your call. Later, you wrote "divulge upon during our conversation" Divulge upon doesn't make any sense. How about divulge them or disclose them or enlarge upon? Good luck and have fun!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-26-2014 22:12 PM
HT - tomorrow night Mr. Scandle and I will be trying out a new group's hotel takeover party, being held in an area of the state we don't typically visit. Looking forward to meeting and hopefully playing with a new set of friends. ;-)
The cure for jet lag
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The cure for jet lag       09-26-2014 19:41 PM
Well damn, Glens! I was going to suggest water but like your cure much better.
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-26-2014 08:51 AM
I do the best I can with the cards I've been DEALT.
What do YOU notice when you first meet someone?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What do YOU notice when you first meet someone?       09-26-2014 07:42 AM
What I first notice when I meet someone is their face. It seems to me the answers you're seeking would be better answered by asking, "What are you looking for when you first meet someone?" At the first opportunity I look for an engaging smile and obvious interest in meeting me. The rest is secondary, though still important.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-26-2014 07:09 AM
Taking a break from working on an old farmhouse today to go apple picking with an old friend.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-25-2014 07:58 AM
We're enjoying perfect fall weather here. Highs of around 70 and clouds that aren't sticking around very long. I wish I had time to really enjoy it with a bike ride or something, but when working outdoors the great weather is much appreciated.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-24-2014 20:41 PM
I almost completed a much-delayed small carpentry project today. My God, am I tired and sore, but qiite pleased with myself.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-24-2014 10:33 AM
FB - someone hit a deer on my property last night and left it to rot. The county sheriff will be by sometime to get it, but I had to drag it onto the public road first. Blech.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-24-2014 07:07 AM
FF, I only do that if the place we stay at or dine at is exceptionally good or bad. One time we relied on a hotel's reviews only to discover they were way off the mark, which made us suspect employees had submitted them.
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       09-24-2014 06:43 AM
Goldenroid, your public picture gallery does look a lot better. I'm glad to hear you're getting better responses now.
Halloween Complete Hotel Takeover
FORUMS > Events > Wisconsin > Halloween Complete Hotel Takeover       09-20-2014 12:27 PM
We're looking forward to it!
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       09-20-2014 09:55 AM
Sed, I felt the same about Fifty Shades. It was so poorly written that I had to put it down almost immediately and was surprised that my sister liked it. She's rather vanilla and the book introduced a lot of new terms and ideas to her, so it was titillating for her, while her reaction was amusing to me.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       09-20-2014 09:12 AM
In years past I felt that romance novels were a guilty pleasure, and then I decided they were so beyond how I wanted to spend my time that I swore to never read one again. The husband of a friend of mine likes them so much that he reads them while stopped at traffic lights, much to his wife's discomfort. My current book is The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-19-2014 09:06 AM
"I toppled a half a glass onto my white dress shirt while talking about a recipe for zucchini. I hate alcohol abuse." LOL ~ This reminds me of Ted Striker's drinking problem in "Airplane!"
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-19-2014 08:38 AM
Carrie, would it work to put the cardboard litter box inside of the plastic one for a while? He might accept that slow introduction to the new conditions, and then eventually you could get rid of the cardboard entirely. I've never had to litter train any animals, so have no idea whether this would work.
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-18-2014 13:10 PM
I've TRIED to think of other gods who would fit the bill, but the sexy men posting here, both single and married, remind me of nothing less than Adonis.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-17-2014 09:01 AM
That is wonderful, Carrie!
No success for him .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > No success for him .       09-17-2014 07:06 AM
Kitty, I agree that it is wise to weigh the words of other people but do keep in mind that they will often have their own agenda. For example, my husband and I are soft swap only because that is right for us, and we find that our choices of what soft swapping encompasses are different from other soft swappers'. Are we wrong? No. Are they wrong? No. Are soft swappers still swingers if they choose to not have intercourse outside of marriage? I think so, but some full swappers don't. Are either of us wrong to call ourselves swingers? No, in my opinion, and that is what is most important for ME. I'm sorry to have ventured so far off your original post. Maybe other people can give you productive advice where I've fallen short. Good luck!
Image Processor
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Image Processor       09-17-2014 06:12 AM
Ray, go to My Account, View My Profile, and then click on Grant Access for yourself. Your galleries should be displayed there. Click on each little box within each gallery and select the amount of time you want to have access to that gallery (3 days to 1 year). It should work. Not having the pictures automatically accessible is a WTF moment, isn't it? By the way, welcome to the Forums!
No success for him .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > No success for him .       09-16-2014 22:52 PM
I really don't know what to tell you, Kitty. At age 40 your husband may not be able to break out of his shell, but then again maybe he can. I am not a counselor, so can't help you there. Some men are happy letting their wives go out to hook up with other people alone, waiting at home to hear all about it when she returns. Some men love that scenario, then have passionate sex with their wife to "reclaim" her in private. Others like to listen in via phone or Skype. Would he, you and your partners want to try that? As for dropping out of the lifestyle under any circumstance, only you and your husband can decide that. There are no "shoulds" here since we each define for ourselves what is right for us.
No success for him .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > No success for him .       09-16-2014 22:20 PM
You're welcome, Kitty! Have you two gone to any gatherings for lifestyle people? Your husband might enjoy a casual atmosphere first, where a hook up is not anticipated or expected, like a meet n greet. Flirting still can happen and more might develop, but in any case he will have a chance to converse with women who he's attracted to. If it works out, maybe you can get their contact info. Do that, go home, discuss your fantasies about the people you met, get turned on and have hot sex with your husband, and talk about what you want to do next together. In your fantasies, talk about what you would love to see your husband doing, like playing with a certain woman's breasts, nibbling on her clit, fingering her, etc., being very descriptive about how turned on you will be to see that happen. My husband loves to know what gets my juices flowing, even after all these years (over 30 married). Other parties are useful in this regard, too, and you're likely to see more people actually engaged in sex. Would he enjoy simply watching other people for a while?
No success for him .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > No success for him .       09-16-2014 21:01 PM
Kitty, I took a look at your profile and discovered in your public gallery you have 33 pictures of you and 5 pictures of your husband in a t-shirt, 4 of which are duplicates. There are a lot of duplicates in your photos, too, but that's not likely to be contributing to your husband's lack of action, while his photos may be. If he is serious about wanting to hook up with another couple or woman, it might help to take and post a variety of better shots of him. It is easy enough to edit faces out of public pictures if that is important to you. Just be sure to do it before you upload here for approval since often the SLS editing program doesn't work. That's the easy part. If he says he wants to be the one to work at picking up someone, yet doesn't try, that should tell you a lot about his willingness and commitment to the lifestyle. Sounds like a frank discussion needs to be held.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-16-2014 18:39 PM
Gina, I hope your surgery exceeds your expectations. Do you have a date set for it yet?
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       09-16-2014 07:09 AM
I just read poundyourass' profile and got the impression he is an internet troll. Could be wrong.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       09-15-2014 23:19 PM
In NOLA the hosts are amazing! Their spirit, I've heard, burns a'blazing. The joy and the laughter Fuel the fire when you're after A chance for a little hell raising.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       09-15-2014 14:32 PM
As Fall chill is cooling the air, More parties abound, I’m aware. Themed by sports, back to schools. Halloween, sexy rules! Find a good one and then tell me where.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 13:16 PM
If little North West has a child, he should name it North so his idiot parents can say it's "North by Northwest".
back in the saddle after a break
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > back in the saddle after a break       09-15-2014 12:52 PM
You're welcome! I don't know if you come across as more mature than other people your age here since we tend to look for people a little older than you. ;-) It would be best to get others' answers to that question.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-15-2014 09:24 AM
SP - our electric blanket since the weather goddess decided she was tired of maintaining that weak excuse for summer and collapsed right into fall. Enough said.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-14-2014 20:02 PM
C & P: "Personal financial wealth is when you may decide to only work for fun and no more because I have to." Dan Moller BLT, I'm confused. Did the author make a mistake by switching pronouns, intending to reflect his feelings about the personal financial wealth HE will achieve when HE decides to only work for fun and no more because HE has to, or was he talking to someone else, like his spouse or a dependent? It could go either way.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-14-2014 11:36 AM
Carrie, I had something similar happen to me. Gorgeous guy, looked younger than his real age, easy to talk to and laugh with AND he thought I was hot. What could be better for a third to join our party? I was surprised and delighted to play with him at Rooftop.
a second opinion please
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > a second opinion please       09-13-2014 13:07 PM
tallnskinny, have you had any luck with your profile appealing to anyone yet? IMO it still reads like it is all about you with very little about what you bring to the table - or the bed. Think about how you would want the playtime to go - perhaps fantasizing about meeting the woman's needs/wants - and indicate in your profile how you will respond. Are you simply providing a tall and skinny youngish male body with fully-working body parts, or is there more to you?
Private Secret Groups Thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Private Secret Groups Thread       09-12-2014 18:37 PM
@ FF: "I belong to a very small private group of current and former female SLS members." It is not a page at all. It is a private group, so nobody can "like" the page and be outed that way.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-12-2014 18:31 PM
VA, reading your posts about this today made me realize how much like propaganda it seems. Remember the old tapes from Communist China, Nazi Germany, or even the safety films of the 1950s? They were broad statements quite loosely based on fact, meant to convince the reader or listener of their veracity.
Private Secret Groups Thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Private Secret Groups Thread       09-12-2014 18:21 PM
I belong to a very small private group of current and former female SLS members. It is through Facebook. To make sure I never, ever screw up by posting something in my regular FB account by mistake that I meant to share with these special friends, I set up a separate FB account under an alias. Having former SLS members as part of the group dictated that we take it off of this website. So far it has worked quite well. One of the greatest benefits is that we can immediately share whatever damn pictures we want to without assigning them to the right gallery and waiting for SLS to go through its approval process.
Image Processor
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Image Processor       09-12-2014 17:39 PM
nbhotrod13 welcome to the Forums. We fellow members always (well, usually) try to make an honest effort to help, and normally the advice is pretty good. I have never been able to simply move a picture from my Public gallery to Private or Personal. You will have to delete it from one file and re-upload it into the proper gallery. As others said earlier in this thread, if you want to edit the photo in any way, do that BEFORE uploading it into the proper gallery. The editing program on this website has been spotty at best.
back in the saddle after a break
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > back in the saddle after a break       09-11-2014 21:10 PM
sandbcouple, welcome to the Forums from a fellow Wisconsinite! It's too bad we are out of your age range. ;^D Your profile is very upbeat, witty and well written, and I have no doubt you will have a lot of success finding partners.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       09-11-2014 09:03 AM
Good morning, sweet peeps! I was going to put this in the open forum but decided it's something people of our generation more commonly experience. My youngest child, age 25, is getting married in a few months. Today we will be at the venue, enjoying small plates of delicious food and deciding what to serve the wedding guests. It will be a fun and scrumptious day!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-11-2014 08:59 AM
Congratulations, Lady, on all counts!
SLS Behind the Picture
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > SLS Behind the Picture       09-11-2014 07:32 AM
This one was taken while we were hiking mostly nude (except for backpacks, hats, and shoes) at a nudist resort in Colorado in 2013. It was a beautiful place.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-10-2014 18:13 PM
Shelly, that's a brilliant idea! I wonder if management would ever consider entertaining another perspective... Nah, what am I thinking?!
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-10-2014 10:27 AM
I am a Capricorn by birth, but it takes a lot to get my goat. ;-)
What is a FWB
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is a FWB       09-10-2014 09:54 AM
Tetro, google urban dictionary. That site has saved me from confusion and embarrassment a number of times on this forum!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-10-2014 09:52 AM
I agree with you, Shelly, 100%! It is so much more fun to flirt with people here rather than to get engaged in heated arguments, and in my mind, a hell of a lot more appropriate. Last I looked, this IS a sex site, after all! LOL
What is a FWB
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is a FWB       09-10-2014 08:39 AM
FF, you forgot to welcome Tetro to the Forums. Where are your manners? LOL Welcome to the Forums, Tetro. FF is right - and if you hadn't asked her what it meant, you wouldn't have found out about her unwarranted rudeness, so it was worthwhile.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-10-2014 08:23 AM
The whole tone of the article you quoted reminded me of something that happened one time when we were at Rooftop Resort in Florida. In one of their group rooms I was in the swing and being delightfully attended to by Mr. Scandle and a new male friend. One of the other hotel guests brought in a couple from outside to give them a tour of the place, stopping for a few minutes to watch our fun. As they left, the tour guide told the visitors, apparently in an effort to explain why we were having sex in public, that women who have had 4 or 5 kids like to engage in this kind of activity to rekindle their sexuality (or something - I really wasn't listening). ;^D In any case, he came across as a pompous, ill-informed, self-important ass, just like the writer you quoted, VA.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-10-2014 07:23 AM
HT - I had a great rehearsal with a fellow musician yesterday.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-10-2014 07:21 AM
How old was that author, VA? It sounds like a very immature teenager who hasn't had enough experience to get a clue about how healthy relationships work and is writing narcissistic fantasy.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-09-2014 07:59 AM
SS - I don't know Erica so wonder whether she is okay with you giving out her real name here. Some people care about stuff like that, and some don't.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-09-2014 06:03 AM
Good morning, Lady! It's nice to see someone else up so early. For some reason I awoke at 3:15 and couldn't get back to sleep! I hope you enjoy boot camp this morning.
first timers -Camp NCN this weekend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > first timers -Camp NCN this weekend       09-09-2014 05:36 AM
luvcouple, welcome to the Forums from a fellow Wisconsinite. A couple suggestions - To get more feedback on this question here in the international open forum, you ought to describe what the event is offering or the nature of the group. Are you asking because this is your very first event as swingers, or because you have never attended Camp NCN events before? No doubt most people here have never heard of Camp NCN. With that being said, Mr. Scandle and I attended one of their hotel takeovers and had a blast! I was going to suggest you pose your question in the Wisconsin event forum, but you already did that. Have fun!
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-08-2014 17:08 PM
If we wanna get technical, and if I read the posts correctly, blackcock didn't plagiarize at all. He attributed JFK as having said the Bible quote and did not claim it as his own. Just sayin'...
It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread       09-07-2014 16:16 PM
Pet, welcome back! I wondered where you had gone off to.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-07-2014 14:54 PM
Gina, stuff like that happens to us, too. We have touch-activated dimmer light switches in a few places in the house. Every once in a while, especially when it is humid out, one switch incessantly brightens and dims the lights on its own. We end up hitting the kill switch until we really need the light, and now that humidity is much less, the light works fine. Given the damn thing is about 28 years old, it's probably a natural deterioration issue and should simply be replaced.
Explaining today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Explaining today       09-07-2014 14:48 PM
Shit. After a somewhat raucous meeting at church this morning, I would like someone to explain today!
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       09-07-2014 09:25 AM
Good morning, all you sexy thangs! I hope you have a great day as we move into Fall.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-07-2014 09:21 AM
"I find it amazing that married men, perhaps women too, troll the Internet early in the morning til the wee hours looking for sex or whatever with their SO lying right next to them. WTF is that about when you have the person you so-call love right next to you." BLT, I'm trying to understand why this doesn't make sense to you, and figure it must be that in the movie the people were hoping to cheat on their partner. Is that true? Otherwise, what's wrong with an individual looking for other partners to swing with (while the spouse is fully agreeable to it) OR with perving pictures alone?
Who Should Pay For The Room?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Who Should Pay For The Room?       09-06-2014 15:21 PM
And how about the SF seeking the SM? Who do you think should pay?
a second opinion please
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > a second opinion please       09-06-2014 09:55 AM
correction - I just found out that Fun's profile is not open to SM. Take a look at NicAtNight's.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-06-2014 08:57 AM
A combination of caffeine too late in the day and muscle pain in one butt cheek made it a restless night. After a while, it was just easier to get up.
a second opinion please
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > a second opinion please       09-06-2014 08:31 AM
tallnskinny, you seem to be able to write sufficiently well so I won't point out the missing punctuation, misspellings or wrong words in your profile, but you need to take a closer look at it. Reading it slowly out loud will help you catch mistakes (i.e., "my" instead of "mine"). Mentioning your distaste for drama two times is at least twice as much as you need. Some say not wanting drama is a no-brainer and almost universal, and it certainly isn't very interesting. Have you been burned by drama in the past and have a need to warn against it, or is it just a convenient phrase? If you need it and think it will make a difference, by all means leave it in one time. The thing I've noticed is when people are being overly dramatic, they typically don't recognize it in themselves and would deny any accusation. When that happens, it is best to simply walk away, IMO. Besides that, your profile is just okay and appropriate for a standard dating site or vanilla friend finder. Somehow it needs to be more interesting and draw the reader in. I know the questions tend to steer one toward describing what the writer wants and what they're like, but you need to think outside the box. What can or would you do for the people you get to play with? Saying you are new and open to new experiences in a more interesting way will help. Take a look around the Forums to find other, seemingly successful single men, and try to look at their profiles. An example: I believe Fun_Ahoy's is open to SM and is an entertaining read that gets to the point. Your 2 public pictures are okay. Some may wonder why a grown man is playing hopscotch, but maybe it shows your playful side? Is the nipple jewelry permanent or clip-on? Not that you need to make reference to it in your profile, but I'm curious. ;-) If you could show your face, smiling, it would help garner interest, and if you don't want to have one in your public gallery, be sure to have one in your private gallery so that you can attach it to the emails you send out. Also, about attaching pictures - do NOT send pictures of your genitals (if you have any pics of them) unless specifically requested. Good luck!
It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread       09-06-2014 07:56 AM
As a kid the underlayer of my hair was auburn while the rest was dark brown. I used to pull my long hair at the top of my head back and hold it with a band or barrette, and the hair going down the back from this clump was always lighter. Since Mom's natural color was auburn, it's not surprising. Now my hair is dyed. The colorist made it a bit redder than normal, which is a pretty color, but I don't like it for me. Next week it'll be back to a darker shade, though not starkly so.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-05-2014 21:08 PM
I can see the litter police over several states stopping you now. "Excuse me, sir, we have received complaints about that trail of little non-biodegradable bags for a year, and just discovered they led right to you. Would you mind explaining your motivation?" LOL
Explaining today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Explaining today       09-05-2014 21:01 PM
Back to the OT personal computers
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-05-2014 19:49 PM
VA, that IS funny! Did your future SIL laugh when telling you, or did he keep his composure?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-05-2014 09:32 AM
LOL @ Sed! You haven't seen me lately!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-05-2014 08:42 AM
It's muggy and a little cool here, high of 75 expected. A thunderstorm is supposed to role through in about 2 hours. Sed, as far as I know there's no Jewish blood in my line, but my hair is pretending to be! Wrestling it into a French braid (again) was the best solution.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-05-2014 08:12 AM
I hate that kind of stuff! My father would have been all over it, eager to spend the $3,500 to try to stay one step ahead of the bad guys. One time we barely stopped him from trying to out-smart a scam artist.
Tired of liars
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Tired of liars       09-04-2014 08:52 AM
"I have nothing negative to say about 50+ers per se." I like that in a person! It makes friendly conversation so-o-o much easier. LOL
Help us pimp the profile
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Help us pimp the profile       09-04-2014 08:49 AM
letsplay, I'm late to this party but I think your profile and pics look fantastic. Nice job! drdislnd - What I've observed is it would be best for you to start your own thread rather than piggy-backing here.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-04-2014 08:11 AM
Me? An "authority on right and wrong?" Hardly! I was just talking about meet and greets in my geographic area, not telling anyone how to do anything. <<shrug>>
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-04-2014 07:46 AM
BLT, My "around here" comment was meant for where I live, not where I post.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-04-2014 07:20 AM
BLT, around here meet and greets are often just that, with no play expected. Usually there isn't even a designated hotel for people who want more, though they could always find a place to go to get their freak on. If you were prepared, why are you pissed that someone else wasn't?
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       09-04-2014 07:00 AM
Have a great day everyone! I'm headed into town to donate blood today.
Taking one for the team reconsidered
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Taking one for the team reconsidered       09-03-2014 17:21 PM
VA, I'm confused. Did you take one for the team by accepting a blow job so your lovely wife could play with the other guy, or did she play with the other guy so you could get a Canadian blow job?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-03-2014 16:03 PM
SP - the fact that my cat, as mighty hunter/pet of the household, brings his own fresh snacks to the door, lets me know he has something, then takes care of the "clean up" all by himself. Good Boy!!!
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       09-03-2014 15:52 PM
Ew, ew, ew! That's one movement in the right direction! LOL!
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       09-03-2014 12:58 PM
BT, for the record, I love your smart-assery! Thanks for the laugh. ;-D