Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 8816
Last 100 Displayed

Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-25-2014 21:43 PM
Hmmm, that would be the one in your little head, not the big one, right?
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-25-2014 08:01 AM
Oh, really? Now that is a Fun thought to wake up to on a Monday morning! :-D
Ice bucket challenge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ice bucket challenge       08-24-2014 10:10 AM
DD, I do fundraising for a certain foundation that happens to benefit one of my kids, and have been aware of a lot of methods people use to raise money for it. What I've observed is that no particular activity need be "owned" solely by one foundation or another - just look at all the races and walks to support X, Y, or Z, or games played for the same purpose. If it gets people involved doing something they find is fun, raises awareness and understanding, and brings in money that will go to a good cause, then IMO there is no harm, no foul. Go for it!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-24-2014 09:57 AM
DD, I completely agree that attitude and language, as well as intonation matter, both from the civilian and the officer.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-24-2014 08:16 AM
BLT, I agree that it could help for police to have cameras, but this report by NPR explains why it isn't a perfect system with current technology. The thing that stood out the most for me is the camera officers wear doesn't record sound for the first 30 seconds, so the context of an early encounter is lost. Who said what and with what kind of attitude is key to fully understanding what happened. w ww. npr. org /2014/08/23/342623830/even-police-body-cameras-can-lose-sight-of-the-truth
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-23-2014 15:17 PM
BT, maybe LRHot really wishes she were part of our group, or, dare I say, perhaps she is attracted to us more mature folk. A bi woman can dream, can't I? ;-)
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-23-2014 07:39 AM
Good morning, mature cohorts! We're hosting a mostly vanilla Rocky Horror Picture Show viewing at our house tonight. Given my hair's response to the high humidity that has settled in, I'll be dressing up as Magenta. ;-)
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-22-2014 11:31 AM
Fog and occasional showers. Blech!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-22-2014 11:27 AM
One of our funniest vacation memories was from a couple years ago when we stayed at a nudist resort outside of Tucson. Their pools are clothing-forbidden, so anyone who was around the pool that day saw me fully naked. One night we went to the resort's restaurant for dinner. I had donned clothing because the air conditioning was a little too cool, but all of a sudden a hot flash hit. With sweat running between my breasts, OFF came my top, down to bare skin, to the great amusement of the other patrons and my husband. Luckily the restaurant was also clothing-optional!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-21-2014 07:40 AM
@ VA ~ nice!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-20-2014 14:54 PM
FB - I just discovered what I think is a large bee hive under my deck, and we're hosting a party here in a few days. There is a fascia board keeping me from seeing it, but while pounding down nails that had worked their way out of the wood decking, the bees let me know they DON'T LIKE NOISE. Luckily I took the hint and didn't get stung - yet. At least they aren't yellow jackets!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-19-2014 08:53 AM
BLT, I agree with TMF. Log out of SLS, then turn off and restart your computer. I'm no IT person, but this sometimes allows settings to reset. Have you written a complaint in the Website forum? Sometimes the tech support here sees notes there and acts on them.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-19-2014 00:20 AM
BLT, sorry to hear your mailbox is still messed up.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-19-2014 00:19 AM
Nj, have you ever heard of the "Lazlo Letters" that were published in 1992? They are hysterical. If he didn't actually write about the hot dog/bun inequality, there are a hundred other letters in that same vein, like if you follow the instructions on the Mr. Bubble package (to keep it dry), then how are you supposed to use it?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-17-2014 20:08 PM
That IS a happy thought, lacouple! Just be sure to tell him he has to call first before coming home, or he might regret what he sees - and if he doesn't call first, then you will not be responsible! It has worked pretty well for us so far.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-17-2014 15:36 PM
Brienne of Tarth
Any Suggestions or Helpful Hints
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Any Suggestions or Helpful Hints       08-16-2014 08:31 AM
Looks good to me, clear and concise.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-16-2014 08:23 AM
Same back at you, FF!
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-15-2014 10:38 AM
MERDE, Mr. Leeza, you take this game to an entirely new level with your multiplicity of words! It's all in fun, though, and I'm sure your magnificent abilities will not ERODE anyone else's confidence in playing the game.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-15-2014 08:55 AM
Our great weather is continuing today, but tomorrow thunderstorms are expected. We are hosting a neighborhood potluck picnic in our backyard on Saturday. Looks like we'll have to move it indoors. :(
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-15-2014 08:22 AM
Smokey Robinson
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-14-2014 13:26 PM
Good afternoon! It's another glorious day in cheesehead land.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-14-2014 09:33 AM
From what I hear, he certainly makes the GRADE!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-14-2014 09:18 AM
In the UCLA case, it sounds to me like the aggrieved students should be enrolled in an arts class where interpretive spelling, punctuation and grammar would be welcome. This kind of thing is seen in visual arts, poetry, fictional writing, etc., but if the course Prof. Rust was teaching was none of these, they should definitely be corrected. How did UCLA handle it?
Small BBW in Miami
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Small BBW in Miami       08-14-2014 09:04 AM
VA, I don't think CutiePie was complaining about not getting any action here through SLS yet, but rather was inquiring as to whether Forum posters would be interested in a small BBW while bemoaning the fact that there has been very little, if any interest in her area. In any case, I'll second VA's welcome to the Forums, CutiePie!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-14-2014 08:09 AM
We have another beautiful day here but it will be a bit cooler - mid-50s this morning. Thankfully it isn't too cold for a bike ride!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-13-2014 23:29 PM
Crustless zucchini quiche and a green salad
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       08-13-2014 09:51 AM
Last night while I was out I forgot to pick up more milk on the way home. This morning's "capuccino" was a double shot of espresso, kahlua syrup, and Reddi Whip. Now I better take the insulated bag along on my bike ride so I can bring home cold milk!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-13-2014 08:12 AM
It is gorgeous here. Sunny, mid-70s, low wind - in other words, a perfect morning for a bike ride before meeting my other obligations today.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-12-2014 23:46 PM
FB- laying in bed, catching up on stuff via my IPad with the room lights turned off, and a spider dropped down onto my tablet! Good thing A) I am only creeped out by spiders and not usually frightened, and B) we have never seen a particularly poisonous spider in this area, so I am pretty sure we're safe. Good night, everyone!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-12-2014 15:57 PM
Getting a group of sexy women together to SNARE the two of you would be fun! You're both generous enough to share, right? ;-)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-11-2014 20:12 PM
What awful news, VA. Larger than life, his humor and acting had a major role in shaping our culture. I am sorry to know he is no longer with us. RIP
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-11-2014 16:02 PM
I never have CARED much for big crowds.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-11-2014 16:00 PM
Culbert Olson, a former governor of California
chemistry importance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > chemistry importance       08-11-2014 14:46 PM
"@MNBGirl, I'd just like to applaud you for having the guts to list your location as Coon Rapids, MN. ;)" That's kind of a weird thing to say, SS. Coon Rapids is a real city with over 61,000 residents and it was incorporated in 1952. What's your problem with it?
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       08-11-2014 09:56 AM
tiggr, I bet you would do a might fine job of rubbing it for me!
People Who Block Other People!
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > People Who Block Other People!       08-11-2014 09:36 AM
The only profile I blocked specifically was one where they quickly became demanding and verbally abusive with me after they initiated the conversation. We had all signed up for a local meet n greet. They wanted me to open my private pics and I refused. It was a very strange exchange with a very young couple, but I managed to end it to my satisfaction by blocking them. The general blocks we have (free profiles and SM) is our current preference, not aimed at any one person, and it can be worked around for individuals who interest us.
Traveling with Toys
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Traveling with Toys       08-11-2014 07:56 AM
If your toys aren't in a separate opaque bag and you are transporting them in your checked baggage, be sure they aren't the first thing you see when you open it. One time at the airline check-in desk we had to share our luggage contents to equalize the weight to under 50 lbs. each bag, and the other passengers were quite amused at our scrambling to hide the toys. The employees have seen it all, so they didn't care!
A little confused with the ladie side of couples.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A little confused with the ladie side of couples.       08-11-2014 07:08 AM
Coupletime, regardless of what you meant, and even if the husband is "all that," having an additional sexual partner to provide another set of hands, a mouth and sexual parts is amazing. That third (or more) person adds something to the mix that can't be achieved by one person alone. I just looked at your profile and saw that you've experienced what I described, so now I am curious about what you meant and what motivated you to write this thread. BTW - welcome to the Forums!
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       08-09-2014 23:08 PM
WannaTry, I found it interesting to personally note my reaction to your post. You presumed since the OP was a male asking in the women's forum that he must be looking for advice on what to show women. That makes sense if you and your partner are only interested in heterosexual encounters, which is true for many people. As a bi woman, I took the OP to mean that he was looking for broader perspectives since he didn't specify. We do have similar preferences, wannatry. While I like to see sexy women's and men's pics, I don't want to see anyone's genitals until I am actually "in position". Facial pictures with an interesting look, glimmer in the eye, and/or a smile catch my attention. Clothing that shows a hint or a little more of what is underneath is more preferable to all nude, though that can be tastefully done.
Happy Birthday Mr VA!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Birthday Mr VA!       08-09-2014 08:54 AM
Boy, did I miss this! Being on vacation where there is either very spotty internet access or the site is blocked will do that. Sorry to be late joining the party. In any case, happy very belated birthday to one whose posts I enjoy and whose pictures excite me. ;-D
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-08-2014 23:26 PM
Leftovers. For me, quinoa, chicken sauteed in butter, garlic and lemon juice with lemon-pepper seasoned veggies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-08-2014 19:03 PM
letstryst, you certainly threw together a bunch of 5-letter words there! Not bad if you are playing a different game, but this one is a lot simpler. Using the letters in the 5-letter word the previous poster used and capitalized, create a new word using at least 4 of them. If using only 4 of the previous word's letters, add one more to make it 5 and capitalize your newly created word. Hell, you might want to start a new game thread that requires people to use only 5-letter words. It would probably see a lot of action. ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-08-2014 17:24 PM
I ADORE seeing Kibbs' posts around the Fora again!
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-08-2014 08:18 AM
Good morning, everybody!
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-06-2014 09:09 AM
Good morning and buenos dias, mis amigos!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-06-2014 08:28 AM
Gretchen Rossi
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-05-2014 17:27 PM
Claude Monet
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-05-2014 16:26 PM
Happy anniversary! Here's to wishing you all many more years of bliss.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-05-2014 16:21 PM
My goodness, what a ROGUE you are, Mr. Leeza! Your suggestion brings ROUGE to my cheeks and other pleasurable places.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-05-2014 08:01 AM
Hopalong Cassidy
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-04-2014 21:25 PM
Fun, best wishes to you in this difficult time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-04-2014 21:23 PM
If you do dribble, may we take TURNS licking it up and will you TRUST us to share?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-04-2014 19:36 PM
Ah, that would 'splain it. We were gone for a couple weeks with very limited internet access - who woulda thunk the national park system would block this website? - and I missed the repartee you mentioned.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       08-04-2014 10:07 AM
Yondude, we just returned home from vacation in Vegas, where we rented a house for a week. In the interest of using up some of the last of our groceries on our last day, I created a 2-egg omelet with pastrami and sourdough bread on the side. It actually wasn't bad!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-04-2014 09:48 AM
@Leeza - What is a meet and greet scone?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-04-2014 09:20 AM
Dare I PRESS you for a more thorough description?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-04-2014 09:18 AM
Colin Firth
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-04-2014 08:51 AM
I agree with that "Yum" Theodore Roosevelt
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       08-04-2014 08:36 AM
I just had my morning capuccino made with a double shot of espresso. Yum!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-04-2014 08:35 AM
Graham Chapman
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       08-03-2014 22:48 PM
As one senior to another, welcome! I hope you like it here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-03-2014 22:46 PM
What PARTS will you caress with that strap, BT?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-03-2014 21:22 PM
Nibble on MY neck, and my response will be ASTROnomical, but only in a good way. ;-D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-03-2014 17:09 PM
When we left Vegas it was partly sunny and over 100, but dry. At home now, it's 73 and overcast, with thunderstorms looming but not providing much rain. It's great to be home, but I do kinda miss the low humidity!
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-03-2014 17:05 PM
SassyMama, why don't you just block the guy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-03-2014 13:26 PM
Lou, it sounds like you're in STORE for an amazing time!
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-02-2014 11:26 AM
Today is our big travel day to return to normal life and much cooler temperatures. Yesterday we saw over 110 in Vegas, along with a little scorpion inside our rental house who was quickly returned to its natural environment. It has been fun hanging with my kids here, but it's time to go home.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-01-2014 11:49 AM
Sounds like it's time to STOKE the fire for another one.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       07-29-2014 11:48 AM
Hahahaha! You guys kill me. Boobs across America shots are taken in nature, sneaking them in when other people can't see me, along trails we're hiking or other out of the way places. Before our kids flew in, we got several in Bryce Canyon, at Page, AZ, and other spots. The city of Vegas is so damn crowded that I'd never manage it in the city, and I won't do it with my kids nearby, even on the trail in the nearby mountains.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       07-28-2014 10:54 AM
Good morning, everyone! We are currently enjoying a vacation in Vegas with our kids and their partners, staying in a rented house on the west side of the city. Having a great time so far!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-21-2014 10:22 AM
On occasion we meet someone who SAILS through awkward social situations.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       07-21-2014 09:58 AM
Yondude, that is one fine idea! LOL
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       07-21-2014 09:14 AM
Good morning, Peeps! We're actually in Las Vegas right now and will be heading to Bryce Canyon today. I am pretty sure we will have opportunities to add pics to my "boobs across America" album, which only has me flashing Mr. Scandle in different locales -like this one!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-20-2014 11:22 AM
Yondude, where the hell did you find the screamer? Every time she laughed last night it started with a really high pitch, then descended to something more normal. You must have been very entertaining! ;-)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-20-2014 11:08 AM
Jaycee, my hubby and I are currently in Vegas, too. I hope you have a great trip. My HT is that we will be meeting an old friend for brunch today who I haven't seen since he moved here a couple years ago. I used to give this elderly, disabled man rides to and from church, and eventually was his ride to and from divorce court. When he decided to move away from friends and family to pursue his heart's desire we all worried about him, but he is making it.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-20-2014 10:53 AM
Like I said, VA, right circumstances...;-)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-20-2014 10:50 AM
FB- our neighbors in the suite above our room at the hotel we are currently staying in here in Vegas decided to have a big party last night, starting around 11. I normally wouldn't care, but the sound of their music and guests' voices carried down into our room through the a/c vent. I was so tired from traveling that I was able to block it out for a while and sleep, but when the racket woke me up again at 3:50, I couldn't take it anymore. A call to hotel security was ultimately successful, and the party broke up by 4:38 a.m. On the bright side, I heard A LOT of newer music I had never heard before. In the right circumstances, this might have been a good thing. :-/
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-19-2014 08:56 AM
That sounds like good eating, BT! If we ever get a chance to meet, I would love to get a taste of that. ;-)
Getting bored with forums now and here's why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       07-18-2014 18:57 PM
Or these?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-17-2014 10:05 AM
Years ago Mr. Scandle and I saw "O". Even as we were descending the stairs to exit, I would have been quite pleased to sit down to watch the show again immediately. It is absolutely not to be missed! We also have seen "Love," the Beatles tribute, and "Zumanity," the erotic Cirque show. Mr. Scandle wants to see Love again, but I would be more inclined to see the Michael Jackson show.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-17-2014 09:45 AM
Thanks, guys! After our first week there our adult kids and their partners will be joining us to see shows and go exploring on the west side of the city for a week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will all go smoothly. Since we all like each other already, it has the potential to be a great trip.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-17-2014 08:10 AM
HT - in a couple days Mr. Scandle and I will be flying west to Las Vegas and surrounding area for a much-needed vacation. We intend to check out Red Rooster and/or The Green Door but don't intend to spend much time in the city. Next week we will be driving to the national parks in Utah and the slot canyons at Page, AZ, which I've wanted to visit for years.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-16-2014 20:53 PM
Sweet bell peppers stuffed with ground beef, onions, quinoa and spices. Oh yeah, also sweet corn on the cob from Indiana.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-16-2014 18:16 PM
Welcome back, BTW!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-16-2014 18:15 PM
Mrs. Sav, that reminds me of the joke that describes the difference between dogs and cats. Dogs think, "They feed me, they house me, they play with me, they take care of me... They must be God!" You can guess what the cat thinks!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-16-2014 17:42 PM
LOL! Um ---- he didn't "leave" it as a gift this time, like he does on occasion. We've gotten used to seeing the headless baby red squirrels, mice, bunnies, whatever at the door. This one was the whole body of something he tried to digest. At least it's not as bad as the partial deer carcass one of our dogs brought home!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-16-2014 16:40 PM
FB - Blech! While I was out, my cat yorked up a partially-digested rodent he had caught and killed. It would be great if he didn't insist on eating the critters, but there's likely no way to train that out of him. At least the piles on the kitchen floor didn't smell like poop!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-16-2014 12:54 PM
Early this morning was perfect for a bicycle ride into town (~65 degrees), and by the time I was done running errands, a little wind had picked up to propel me home. The rest of the morning was perfect for a walk around the neighborhood at 72 and sunny.
Question for guys and girls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Question for guys and girls       07-15-2014 23:40 PM
Would "assertive" do it for you?
tools and who's on not working
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > tools and who's on not working       07-15-2014 21:43 PM
"my tool's working just fine" It would be a damn shame if it wasn't BT! ;-)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-15-2014 09:02 AM
HT - I'll be getting a much needed and much delayed professional massage today. No "happy endings" offered but I am thrilled to be fitting this into my otherwise busy schedule.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-15-2014 08:48 AM
That happens here, too, SS, but there are also times during fall or winter storms when waves in the open waters can hit 20 feet. The lake is too small to actually have tides. It is my perception that the space between waves here is narrower than what is typically seen on the ocean, so may offer a unique challenge to surfers. We have seen kite surfers on the lake, soaring at least 30 feet above the water then returning to be launched by yet another wave. It was glorious to watch!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-15-2014 07:27 AM
Something you surfers probably will be surprised by is that Sheboygan, WI, which is on the west coast of Lake Michigan, is officially the fresh water surfing capitol of the world. Just be sure to have your wetsuit handy since surface water temps normally don't warm up enough for swimming until July, and can change quickly and dramatically when it's rough. Average water temp for the lake year round is 39 degrees, but that includes the really deep (like 922 ft.) water. I am not a surfer, but have been told it is a unique challenge to surf these waves.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       07-12-2014 22:28 PM
If it lasts the night, breakfast will be a little homemade rhubarb crisp I made today for a party we attended. Yum!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-11-2014 17:40 PM
This year, you are absolutely right, VA! But hey, we made it through winter, so anything above freezing is cause for celebration.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-11-2014 17:27 PM
Jaycee, State Fair will run July 31 to August 16. We just finished up Summer Fest and there are dozens of festivals throughout the summer along the lakefront and in the city.
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       07-11-2014 13:17 PM
Glad you liked it, FF. "Cougar in action" ---- not so much. It was advice sincerely offered with no strings attached and no ulterior motives.
Too fast!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Too fast!!       07-11-2014 08:09 AM
Camzwife, we make a point of talking with the people we are playing with before we get started to let them know what I/we would like and find out what they want out of our time together. Since we are soft swap, it gives us an opportunity to explain our limits more fully. Often I like to start out with a little masturbation show so I am automatically setting the pace right from the start, and at times a gentle "No, just wait..." has been enough to return our playmates to their seats. If the people you are playing with don't get direction from you, then it will be a rare occasion indeed when they get it right the first time. Every person we have played with has wanted to know how I liked "X" and we have asked them the same questions since we are all engaged in the activity to achieve mutual pleasure.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-11-2014 07:55 AM
HT - the stars aligned enough yesterday for my daughter and I to go on a lovely bike ride along Milwaukee's lakefront yesterday after enjoying a light lunch. If you're ever in this city, this park system is not to be missed!