HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 9737
Last 100 Displayed

Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-18-2015 22:52 PM
SP - walking around outside nude with similarly attired people, in very comfortable weather conditions. Also, napping whenever I please, playing naked pool volleyball, and dining at our leisure. Yep, it's that kind of vacation!
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       04-18-2015 14:53 PM
Energetic
AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       04-18-2015 14:00 PM
No worries, Tom! Thanks for explaining what happened.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       04-18-2015 10:13 AM
@ Tom - I wondered why my post about nudist places was ignored! I thought perhaps my attempt at humor had gone over like a lead balloon or offended you, which wasn't my intention. Anyhow, I'll have to look into the other places mentioned. We are at Mira Vista right now and it is beautiful! Everything is green and flowering, the temps aren't too hot, and I've enjoyed dining nude in their small restaurant. ;^D
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-18-2015 09:43 AM
HT - I am on vacation in Tucson with Mr. Scandle! We are staying at Mira Vista nudist resort. The name means look at the view, and there are some mighty fine bodies to look at here. I just have to change my focus from LS to nudist so I don't get thrown outta here! LOL
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-16-2015 22:54 PM
packing for vacation!
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-16-2015 16:24 PM
Thanks for the invite, BT! I DREAM of visiting NOLA one day as I've never been there. MARDI Gras is absolutely grand, I hear.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-16-2015 08:41 AM
nj, I get where you're coming from being frustrated about voting, but I see voting as one of the minority opinion from a different viewpoint. It's my way of letting the very conservative majority in my area know that there ARE dissenters and that they do NOT have unanimous support.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-16-2015 07:59 AM
SP - getting all kinds of work done before heading out on vacation tomorrow.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-16-2015 06:48 AM
Brenda Lee
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-15-2015 16:55 PM
annoyed
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       04-15-2015 16:53 PM
When I booked our tickets for our upcoming vacation, the select seats option was not available. When I looked into it today, we had to pay extra for any seats at all, whether together or not. There were no "free" seats left. Doesn't the ticket price include a seat these days? If I hadn't reserved a seat, would they have sold it to the highest bidder (likely), insisted I pay extra to have two of the "expensive" seats (also likely), or seated us without charging extra? This is actually a real question for those of you who regularly travel. What's the airline policy these days?
big pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > big pussy       04-15-2015 08:57 AM
I went to an instructional demo with my fav female playmate one time. The instructor talked about all sorts of things, including fisting, and explained to our class that it involved drawing your straightened fingers together to shape your hand like a wedge. Inserting that way allowed your fingers to move to tickle the g-spot and your knuckles to get into the vagina to apply added pressure. She emphasized, of course, that the fister should always be responsive to the woman's comfort level. It's not my thing, but still good to know!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-14-2015 23:22 PM
Olivia Munn Likewise, Mr. VA. :-)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-14-2015 22:57 PM
Chauncey Gardner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-14-2015 20:20 PM
There have been many a time when I STOOD on that fine line, looking at the DOORS of opportunity and hoping the ROADS I chose were beneficial.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-14-2015 18:52 PM
Mad Max
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-14-2015 18:51 PM
DOLLS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       04-14-2015 18:00 PM
Tom, what nudist resorts have you enjoyed? My husband and I are heading to Mira Vista in Tucson at the end of this week for a little R & R. That's my happy thought of the day! We've stayed there a few times already and like the grounds as well as the ambiance. It is also close to trails we like to hike and explore. Wisconsin has a very short list of nudist locations because of the weather. A place we stayed in Arcadia, Washington one summer was nice, as was Mountain Creek Grove in Georgia. Caliente Tampa had beautiful pools but there was hardly anyone around (who knew nobody would want to be outside naked at the pool in August in the middle of the week ;-) ). We visited Orient Beach while on a cruise and would love to stay there again. Do you have any recommendations?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       04-14-2015 07:19 AM
I don't know why you would do that, Tom. It sounds like you have a sure-fire way to get rid of unwanted guests! ;^D
Tall Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Tall Men       04-13-2015 17:51 PM
zak, how could she be 6 ft. tall if she adds 3" heels to her 5'7" height? That adds up to 2 inches shy of 6 ft., last I checked. Regardless, I understand where she's coming from. You want what you want and don't want to take no for an answer!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-13-2015 14:31 PM
DD, I like that idea. The girls could also decorate the pots before filling them with dirt and seeds.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       04-13-2015 14:08 PM
Great story, Tom! They probably were praying for the strength to go on with their calling and wondered why the hell God was testing them this way! LOL
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-13-2015 09:47 AM
I think Hillary's running for president again is a big deal, but don't think it will make much difference in the weather.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-13-2015 09:44 AM
BLT, I'm pretty sure you mean "anticlimactic" with the additional "c", unless you were talking about the climate. ;-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-13-2015 09:30 AM
Happy birthday, NJ!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-12-2015 22:14 PM
all "help" welcome!
Guilt by association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guilt by association       04-12-2015 13:55 PM
To amend my post... If a cert has been accepted that talks about the recipient having fucked the certifier, it would give us pause since we look for soft swappers normally. Is that on topic enough for you, Fun?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-12-2015 12:23 PM
As far as POEMS go, it's not one of the worst, either! It is one of the more creative MODES of communication.
Guilt by association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guilt by association       04-12-2015 12:20 PM
That's what I was thinking, too, BLT. We're soft swap so we simply don't fuck anyone else, but we do play with them, which I'll presume is what Fun meant. To be OT, we don't put a lot of emphasis on others' certs, preferring to judge people based on our own impressions. However, if they have a cert from someone who we've met and don't like at all we will cross check to find out what they had to say about the other person. It can make a difference in our approach or lack thereof.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-12-2015 11:23 AM
I POSIT a question for you, BT: do all your ports have waterways, or does their simply beautiful POISE attract you?
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-12-2015 11:19 AM
Yard work day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-11-2015 13:30 PM
Current, I completely agree with you. My father loved to listen to him, which only fueled Dad's intolerance of people who didn't think like him. It made for very uncomfortable visits at times. That kind of message does nothing to improve this world, IMO.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-11-2015 13:26 PM
Rabbit, Scamp and PG, it sounds like you all have some amazing plans for the weekend. Enjoy and come back to tell us all about it, please. ;^D
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-11-2015 13:01 PM
Primping
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       04-11-2015 13:00 PM
Congrats, Bobby! I hope this means your getting-lucky streak has begun.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-11-2015 09:59 AM
As one who knows very little about wine and CARES not about how it's rated, I would likely STARE, then START giving the wine a test of my own and offering a TOAST to my companions.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-11-2015 09:30 AM
HT - we are heading to another hotel takeover today. The organizers have the most accommodating play room I've ever seen and enjoyed, so we're really looking forward to it!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       04-10-2015 18:14 PM
My mom's southern family often used the phrase "Yankee dime", which was a kiss. Never heard "Yankee swap" from them.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-10-2015 17:44 PM
I hope you feel better soon, TE!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-10-2015 17:26 PM
no worries, Tigg!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-10-2015 16:12 PM
LS party tomorrow!!!
15 Things That Will Help Single Guys
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > 15 Things That Will Help Single Guys       04-10-2015 07:29 AM
Fun, limp dick pictures are allowed in the public galleries. Erections are reserved for private or personal.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-09-2015 21:45 PM
(married, he was trying to instruct you on how to play the game. Look a little further back and you'll see you are in good company as someone who didn't get it at first.) The last word was BUMPY. Channeling my southern roots, I'll say I'm PLUMB out of words for tonight.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-09-2015 19:17 PM
You're a good and smart mom, rabbit! He will probably remember that lesson for a long, long time.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-09-2015 10:38 AM
Helen of Troy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-09-2015 08:30 AM
I'm contemplating having a little of the MAPLE syrup we made from our trees this year. It's fresh, pesticide-free, and tasty - can you BLAME me for wanting it? LOL
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-08-2015 15:52 PM
Three more days...
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       04-08-2015 15:20 PM
Meet, greet, laugh a lot, I'm sure, and see what happens.
Get more complacent soon Tigg!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Get more complacent soon Tigg!       04-08-2015 09:34 AM
agreed!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       04-08-2015 09:07 AM
Killing a man who is 20-30 feet away and running in the opposite direction is murder, no matter who pulls the trigger and who the victim is. This is atrocious, and thankfully it was recorded on someone's cell phone so the real story got out. The cop claimed he shot in self defense. I hope the murder charge he has been arrested on ends up with the appropriate conviction.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-07-2015 23:23 PM
TE, you strike me as someone clever enough to not need to LABEL me as your mentor, though I am usually glad to help people.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-07-2015 20:23 PM
NJ and TE, in a perfect world I completely agree with you, but that would require my partner to not need to get up early the next day to face a stressful job. Out of respect for him, when I do it, I do it alone and then tell him about it the next day ~ unless we're on vacation! Then it's party time for both of us!
I figure this has been posted before but I don't find it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I figure this has been posted before but I don't find it.       04-07-2015 20:18 PM
"Long ago, surgeons figured out that shaving a body part prior to surgery actually increased, rather than decreased, surgical site infections." If this is true, then why are people routinely shaved before surgical procedures? When I had vein surgery done a few years ago, the technicians made a point of shaving more of my pubic area than I had. People having brain surgery, are also routinely shaved. I think your source must be mistaken or from a different country, where medical practices are different.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-07-2015 20:08 PM
TheEarl, I don't believe I've welcomed you to the Fora yet, so I'll add directions on how this game has come to be played since the original instructions were deleted. As I understand it, in this game you take the letters of the last fully capitalized 5-letter word and either rearrange all of them to make a new word OR change one of those 5 capitalized letters to make a new word. This may or may not require you to rearrange the letters. Then you post the new word, all caps, in your reply. For example, if a word was LIBEL, it could be changed to create LABEL with only one letter changed. Sometime in the past people started adding text to the words (as you have done successfully), but kept the basic rule intact. Now I could wish you a BELLA noche by rearranging the letters in LABEL.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Get more complacent soon Tigg!       04-07-2015 18:02 PM
Welcome back, Tigg! Just wondering - do you feel like Huckleberry Finn, the character who faked his own death and listened in on all the nice things people had to say about him?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-07-2015 08:54 AM
NJ, there have been times for me when waking in the middle of the night was cured by a little masturbation. It helped me relax more and certainly put a smile on my face the next day.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-06-2015 20:43 PM
HT - over the last couple of days I have made tremendous progress in my annual campaign to raise money for my favorite charity. With more than a month to go before the walk that I'm helping to organize is held, things are looking good!
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       04-06-2015 18:03 PM
NJ, I have a strong suspicion you would be a hoot to meet and greet. The rest, as you say, would be TBD.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       04-06-2015 17:30 PM
Thank you, NJ! I'll be putting it on Craigslist after we get back from vacation. I hope you feel better soon, sweety!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-06-2015 17:28 PM
That sounds marvelous, Mrs. U! I bet there's a SALAD's worth of opportunities for fun on Bora Bora, and all of them LOADS of entertainment!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       04-06-2015 15:16 PM
Crap. I just found out that my marvelous renters are moving south in May, which means I have to find new tenants. At least the place is in good shape, but I would much rather the current folks just stayed put.
Nudism and Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nudism and Swingers       04-05-2015 19:04 PM
EasyGoing, you are right. I should have also acknowledged that there are some, like Caliente, that embrace both types of clientele. The nudist place I was referring to is a member of the AANR (American Association of Nude Recreation), which is adamant about nudists keeping it platonic in public areas. Nudist resorts lose their accreditation over this, which is fine if they have decided to embrace the "dark side." ;-)
This site needs Tinder like app
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > This site needs Tinder like app       04-05-2015 14:56 PM
"What this site needs is a professional developer, errrr, I mean more understanding and patient members." ***************snort!*************
Nudism and Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nudism and Swingers       04-05-2015 14:48 PM
It's one thing to be comfortable getting nude with someone you're about to have sex with, and quite another to be comfortable being nude in a more public place. There are definitions of nudists and naturists on the internet, but to give this question a more personal connection, here's what happened to us. We were nudists before becoming swingers and discovered how fantastic it feels to swim naked. The first LS hotel takeover that we went to had a clothing-optional indoor pool and hot tub. "Great!" we thought, assuming this meant there would be a lot of fellow nudists to hang out with. Not so. We and a handful of other brave souls were the exception, with most attendees fully dressed, watching the nudes in the pool play volleyball. While at LS parties a person running around nude is often presumed to be looking for a sex partner (though it isn't always the case), nudist resorts forbid public sexual expression. A nude resort we stayed at (and will be returning to shortly) had very strict rules about sexual activity, even frowning on me getting a warm hug from my husband when a monsoon rain pushed through and dropped the temperature by 30-40 degrees. I was wearing a robe and he was naked. We had/have to restrict what we do there when others can see us, though it has been fun to push the rules just a bit when the time is right.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-05-2015 09:01 AM
Welcome, Earl! I hope you enjoy your experience here. I'm up early roasting vegetables for a potluck meal to be held at church today. Smells great in my kitchen!
learn from my mistakes, advice to single males
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > learn from my mistakes, advice to single males       04-04-2015 15:51 PM
georgiablackguy, the problem for you might be that you asked the normal, every day stuff of almost complete strangers. I know it seems weird, but many people who are willing to have sex with someone they just met absolutely do NOT want to share anything about their real life. If you were meeting them simply as a friend, those questions would be fine. Maybe it's because people are trying to stay as anonymous as possible to protect themselves and don't want to take the chance that a sexual playmate might "out" them at work or some other thing they are involved in. Anyway, I suggest you find something else you could talk to your new contacts about and hold off on the more personal questions until they are comfortable with you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-04-2015 15:26 PM
This is great, Lou! We used to have a dog who loved hunting for Easter eggs with our oldest daughter. The only problem was he ate them before she could get her hands on them!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       04-03-2015 12:41 PM
call your doctor
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Get more complacent soon Tigg!       04-03-2015 11:11 AM
I could be wrong, but can't people who are banned from posting on the forums still read them?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-03-2015 11:09 AM
PEEPS (in honor of Easter marketing sales)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-03-2015 08:29 AM
STEEP
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-03-2015 07:25 AM
STRAP
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-02-2015 23:51 PM
One more try..... Peacelove, in this game you take the letters of the last fully capitalized 5-letter word and either rearrange all of them to make a new word OR change one of those 5 capitalized letters to make a new word. This may or may not require you to rearrange the letters. Then you post the new word, all caps, in your reply. For example, your word was LIBEL. I'm changing only one letter to create LABEL.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-02-2015 23:12 PM
Lucille Ball
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-02-2015 23:05 PM
Don't you think that it would amount to fora game BLISS if the original post/game rules could be updated at need? (Changed the O to an I and rearranged the letters)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-02-2015 20:42 PM
ATGB, a dear friend of mine used to say, "If you help a duck over a fence, it will crap in your hand every time." Same idea, more vulgarity. ;-)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-02-2015 12:14 PM
Milton Eisenhower
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-02-2015 11:19 AM
Arthur Dent
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-02-2015 10:58 AM
Yogi Bear
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-02-2015 09:55 AM
Until I evicted the bad renter, every month after getting her rent check I went to the bank and asked them to make sure the funds were in her account (luckily we had the same bank), reminding the teller that she had bounced a check on me before. I do NOT tolerate being treated that way, and when she failed again to pay rent, it was time for her to go. She still owes us but we've accepted that we will never, ever see that money. Back on topic - I'm very happy with the family that moved into the house the bad renter used to occupy. They've been great in all aspects, including but not limited to paying rent on time!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-02-2015 09:18 AM
We had a renter one time who taught me not to count on the value of her rent check until it had cleared the bank. SO glad she's gone now!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Get more complacent soon Tigg!       04-02-2015 09:15 AM
I wondered about that "real" designation too, PG. With over 9,600 posts personally I thought I had qualified, but now it looks like my game needs to be kicked up (or down) a notch.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-02-2015 00:26 AM
Congrats, VA! I hope it is all you want it to be.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-01-2015 22:54 PM
njny, I've used "bosom buddies" to refer to women I was especially close with in a sexual way. Cause, you know, buddies for the friendship and bosom for the boobs. ;^D
Happy Easter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Easter       04-01-2015 22:50 PM
((raises hand))
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-01-2015 22:43 PM
Harry Truman
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       04-01-2015 10:58 AM
Pet Peeve - not remembering where I put something that I rarely use, but now need.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Get more complacent soon Tigg!       04-01-2015 10:06 AM
It's always a pleasure to see Tigg's consistent flirting with women in Foraland. He is a sweetheart and very kind soul. Since the website problems are severe enough to rile up even him, it would be wise for admin. to sit up and take notice.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-01-2015 08:32 AM
Gerome Durham
To Shave or not
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > To Shave or not       04-01-2015 07:33 AM
WannaTry, what is the recipe for your magical elixir?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-01-2015 07:30 AM
Kevin Bacon
Swap Status identity options
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Swap Status identity options       03-31-2015 21:33 PM
Nearly every LS hotel takeover we've been to (and there have been a lot) has asked us to wear a wrist band indicating our preference. It is pretty basic: red was no sex with others, yellow soft swap, green full swap, and blue female bisexual. Women could wear multiples of blue with yellow or green. Some party organizers also make sure to get the wrist bands that have the explanation printed on them just in case people forget, I suppose. I always thought it discriminatory to not have an option for male bisexuals, but maybe it's just the area of the country that is so short sighted. As the OP said, situations can be rather fluid in the heat of the moment, making no wristband perfectly indicative of what people actually do. We played with a couple one time that was wearing a red band but they enjoyed soft swap with us.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-31-2015 20:14 PM
Felonious Munk
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-31-2015 19:00 PM
SP - spending the afternoon with my daughter and helping her relax with a back rub.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-31-2015 18:51 PM
Fun_Ahoy
To Shave or not
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > To Shave or not       03-30-2015 16:19 PM
WannaTry, This might help: I discovered that red bumps and ingrown hairs are avoided if I always, and I mean ALWAYS shave in the direction my pubic hair grows. Using a new multi-blade razor and shaving gel or hair conditioner helps me get closer, too, and avoiding a hot tub for several hours after shaving is a good idea. When I would shave against the hair growth pattern in an attempt to get a closer shave, I got bumps and ingrown hairs every time. There is a thread somewhere in the archives about this exact thing if you want to search for it, but my advice is the same there, too. ;-)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-30-2015 09:28 AM
Carly Simon
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-30-2015 09:02 AM
Yo yo Ma
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-30-2015 00:33 AM
A "Rabbi" posted?