HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 9524
Last 100 Displayed

Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       03-05-2015 23:29 PM
Yay! KJ is with us!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       03-05-2015 21:02 PM
Mr. Scandle excels at giving "massages." I'm just sayin'...
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       03-05-2015 19:32 PM
PP - when this website has issues. Now even the old version, which I'm still on, isn't able to display personal pics for review, but this isn't the only issue this site has had.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       03-05-2015 19:10 PM
Thanks, NJ and rabbit! This could easily move into the Fantasy of the Day thread. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       03-05-2015 18:42 PM
I'm not a LSF but would love to join the party!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-05-2015 17:14 PM
@ scamp - usually, unless the pump isn't working.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-05-2015 16:43 PM
Peg, it's better than hearing splashing noises in your basement. Trust me on this one!
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       03-05-2015 14:20 PM
Speaking of wedding etiquette, when helping to address my daughter's invitations I put "Dr." for everyone who had a medical degree of some sort and for those with a PhD. When it came to creating place cards for the dining tables, everybody lost their titles. We know these people as close friends and figured if they had a problem, we would just tell them to get over it and join the crowd. There were absolutely no problems.
AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       03-05-2015 12:25 PM
Thank you, Tigg!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-05-2015 09:41 AM
Good luck, PG.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       03-05-2015 07:48 AM
HTOD: My current efforts to lose weight and get in better physical shape are paying off. Simply eating less carbs and exercising every 2 or 3 days are doing the trick for me. I haven't been this much less overweight in quite a few years, and the success I've had encourages me to continue.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       03-04-2015 23:21 PM
That is EXCELLENT news, FF! I am thrilled to know they worked for you, and without getting all drugged up so you could actually enjoy the trip.
Finding a Unicorn
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Finding a Unicorn       03-04-2015 12:22 PM
"Stephen Hawking has been known to frequent it." My sweet husband is a huge nerd and will likely be all over this! We may be making a trip out there for many good reasons. ;^D
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-04-2015 12:20 PM
scamp, I should probably post this in the Happy Thoughts thread but with the old version of this website, the pictures you have apparently been selecting to show with your posts are simply marvelous, and they are different with each post. Thank you, kind sir, and thank you to rabbit as well!
BBW accepted or not
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > BBW accepted or not       03-04-2015 11:39 AM
"Is there such a thing as a BBM?" Froggy, the term is actually BHM for Big Handsome Man. Now how that is defined depends on the person, of course, but it is my understanding that BHM generally refers to men who are not fit and trim.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-04-2015 11:27 AM
I'm still on the old version and do not see an Italian flag in the corner. No idea about the new version's set up today. Sorry, VA!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-04-2015 10:05 AM
PG, WTF, indeed! The article about the IPad vagina also showed another new innovation: The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina Further proof that the sole goal of mankind is now to take selfies absolutely everywhere possible, a vibrator that can video capture an orgasm from its epicentre has been invented. The nightmarish love child of an endoscopy and a vibrator, the 'Svakom Gaga Camera Vibrator' allows for a new level of explicitness in amateur sex tapes. Footage taken can be uploaded to PC or smartphone and the device also syncs with FaceTime, offering the unprecedented opportunity to be on the phone with someone's genitals. A quick google search shows it is available on Amazon dot com!!!! Holy crap!
Newbie Question regarding SMs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Newbie Question regarding SMs       03-03-2015 22:02 PM
MoT, a few years ago there was discussion here about how inaccurate the view counts are on our profiles, and then tech support offered some kind of explanation that it reflected views over the past X number of months - but then the procedure changed. Also, given that ALL members (that you allow) can click on your profile AND it is counted as a new view every day that they look at it, I wouldn't worry about. Focus more on paying attention to the profiles you are in contact with and reflect back what you like about it specifically. If you really want people to critique your profile, you may get more response in the Better Profiles thread. There also is a whole section on successful swinging as a single that you ought to read. BTW - I happen to like your profile and your picture, but you should ask others who are in the age range you seek for feedback.
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       03-03-2015 20:53 PM
I figure if it happened in the North, then the guy is a real badass! Lucky as hell, too.
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       03-03-2015 20:10 PM
North or South?
Dangerous sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Dangerous sex       03-03-2015 07:34 AM
This is my favorite position but I am very careful not to break my husband's equipment. ;^D
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-02-2015 20:15 PM
chicken sauteed in butter and garlic, with brown and wild rice on the side along with lemon-garlic mixed veggies
What To Do When It's Snowing Out Side??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What To Do When It's Snowing Out Side??       03-02-2015 16:43 PM
{- regularly gets naked and walks through snow... to get to the hot tub!
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-02-2015 09:04 AM
KJ, both types I made (one with meat, one purely vegetarian) were enjoyed. I'd not CLOWN around about that. ;-)
deleting pics?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > deleting pics?       03-02-2015 07:19 AM
Write to Tech Support, found in the Help section (3rd topic from the top of the list on the left). They have always addressed my concerns directly when I was having problems with the site.
What To Do When It's Snowing Out Side??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What To Do When It's Snowing Out Side??       03-01-2015 17:58 PM
We've co-hosted neighborhood potluck dinners in the winter. If we had a group of nearby lifestyle friends to call on, that would be even better!
How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.       02-28-2015 10:53 AM
You got that right, VA! We're enduring below zero temps until the sun comes up these days, and then feel extremely lucky if it gets above freezing. Here's a picture to help us "think Spring." ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.       02-28-2015 09:55 AM
For what it's worth, EasyGoing, having read your profile I think you both would be fun to meet. I'm sure there are people in your area who will be a great match. It's too bad we live so far away. ;-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-28-2015 09:48 AM
HT - I am a-l-m-o-s-t ready for the dinner party and winter hike we are hosting tonight. Made 2 kinds of chili (one meatless, one not), cornbread muffins, lime sugar cookies, deviled eggs, and a cabbage slaw will be thrown together next. It's a vanilla party but should still be fun.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to graciously decline or say thanks but no thanks.       02-27-2015 17:39 PM
EasyGoing, did their profile say they were seeking HWP playmates? A lot of people have that requirement and, I imagine, at least some would get pissed off when others who don't match their definition contact them - just like the people who don't want to hear from single men/couples/single women/name your preference.
The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!       02-27-2015 10:33 AM
I am still using the old version, scamp. It works okay for me, so I resist changing over, but then the Borg's admonition creeps into my thoughts. "Resistance is Futile!" LOL
The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!       02-27-2015 09:50 AM
scamp, is this like the "is the dress blue and black or gold and white" question? LOL The pic I see with your last post has you looking devilishly at the camera, pouring a liquid onto rabbit's thin t-shirt. It's a good look, BTW.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-27-2015 09:45 AM
If you read through the whole article, you'll see a variety of explanations. One that I agree with since I've noticed it IRL is that camera exposure, lighting, etc. make a difference in photo color. I still see the top photo in the article as blue and taupe, but the ones provided by the manufacturer (at the bottom) clearly appear blue and black - to me.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-27-2015 08:58 AM
I see that dress as blue with taupe-colored trim. Weird!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-25-2015 23:18 PM
I'll be cooking up chili with lots of BEANS for a party this weekend. It might be prudent to provide BEANO; I make no BONES about it!
Funniest thing that happened to you or your other half in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Funniest thing that happened to you or your other half in the lifestyle       02-25-2015 23:10 PM
Hilarious stories, myhotwife! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-25-2015 19:32 PM
Congratulations, fundamentallaw!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-25-2015 14:48 PM
Welcome to the great white (and dry) North, Rabbit!
What do guys wear to swinger Pajama parties?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What do guys wear to swinger Pajama parties?       02-25-2015 09:26 AM
zebrajanes, welcome to the Forums! As you can see, you'll get a lot of amusing responses but often they hold much truth. Personally, I love seeing boxer shorts and not much else on men who are fit and trim, but there was a guy we met at a couple parties who rocked a g-string.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-25-2015 09:20 AM
Charlie, that thought belongs in the Fantasy of the Day thread!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       02-23-2015 21:15 PM
Holy crap! One of our built in under-cabinet space heaters is seriously malfunctioning and sounds like it's grinding gears away on the fan assembly. We've had a repairman work on it in the last month, but even he said his repair might not work. Tonight I gave him a call at home to put in the order for a new one. The racket is really grinding on my nerves!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-23-2015 19:55 PM
I'm glad to hear you're doing well, SA!
Pandora's Forest in Crossville, TN
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Pandora's Forest in Crossville, TN       02-22-2015 21:06 PM
My husband and I are considering checking out this lifestyle resort this August. What's it like? Is there anything a newby should know before making a reservation?
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       02-22-2015 20:38 PM
My pet peeve is kind of related - despite the fact that most of the attendees at the LS parties we've been to are middle aged and show their appreciation of certain kinds of music by getting on the floor and dancing, the DJ at every party we have been to plays an abundance of much less popular music. The only explanation I can come up with is that they don't like seeing older people dancing! At the party we attended last night, a lot of people abandoned the dance floor and headed to the swimming pool, where classic rock was playing - and being enjoyed.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-21-2015 10:46 AM
Sounds good anyway, Rabbit! A couple weeks ago I adapted a recipe for spicy chicken soup from "all recipes" and it was fantastic! We eat meat but one of my kids has introduced me to vegetarian fake chicken since she and her husband are vegetarians. It would probably be a good substitute for this soup. Do you avoid the tofu-replaced meat imitations?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-21-2015 10:11 AM
Rabbit, the Scandles love spicy food! Would you mind sharing your recipe with me?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-21-2015 10:08 AM
Good luck with that, NJ. I hope you and your friend are able to get it done quickly and seamlessly.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-21-2015 09:24 AM
What size Coke can are we talking about here? The standard for years has been the 12 oz., but they also offer a shorter and slimmer 7.5 oz.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-21-2015 08:44 AM
HT - we head to a new hotel takeover LS party today AND the weather is cooperating! Luckily the current storm beast is staying south of the route we have to take.
Dear Boinkster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Boinkster       02-20-2015 10:01 AM
Very funny, Fun!
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-19-2015 23:11 PM
I've met Goodenuff on a trip to his fine state, Greeneyes1029 on a trip to Las Vegas last year, and I've talked on the phone to Peghey19. Not nearly enough, IMO.
What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?       02-19-2015 10:21 AM
We took this pic and others in a vacant farmhouse I had just finished preparing for the next renter, in October of last year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-17-2015 21:08 PM
Does anyone have a GONAD they want to ADORN with BROAD paint strokes?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-17-2015 20:51 PM
beef stroganoff
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       02-16-2015 20:57 PM
freedomcouple, I am glad to hear the infection is all cleared up. Since I had replied in the earlier thread you started, and you never wrote about your health after that, I thought it fair to ask. As for the questions you pose in this thread, do you ever ask your play partners what they like and want? It may be the technique you have perfected only works on a few guys, or maybe something has shifted that you aren't even aware of. Are your hands stronger, weaker or rougher than before? Are you wearing more rings now? Are you sucking as hard as before, or not as hard? In any case, men don't always want exactly the same thing every single time they have a chance to have sex with someone. Mixing it up keeps it exciting. You say alcohol is involved but you don't drink. That's great, but do the guys drink a lot? There are discussions all over the forums about how booze can keep a good man soft, even though he might really want to fuck. Also, when someone is drunk they tend to ignore being told to stop or to change what they're doing. No always, ALWAYS means no, and you have to make sure they respect that from you. As for your husband not helping you, you're going to have to talk to him about what you want and how you feel about how things are going, listen to him explain the same stuff from his perspective, and then decide together whether or not to continue. If your relationship isn't the most important thing between you, then there is a rocky road ahead. Good luck.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-16-2015 20:07 PM
Party in five! :^D
what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what do you do when you swing and the guy you're playing with doesn't get hard       02-16-2015 09:53 AM
freedomcouple, if this happens to you 8 times out of 10, maybe you need to look at what you are bringing to the bedroom (or whatever). I don't mean to be cruel, but in earlier posts you wrote about having a BV infection. Did that ever get cleared up?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-16-2015 08:55 AM
Thank you, Tiggr!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-16-2015 08:52 AM
A Wisconsin 20-year-old cheddar cheese, to be released for sale June 1, is currently selling for $209 a pound. That's just over $13 an ounce, and while expensive, pales in comparison to a Serbian donkey's milk cheese that sold for $576 a pound, or $36 an ounce.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-15-2015 22:56 PM
Good thing she isn't a member here! Can you imagine how pissed off she would be at the people who misrepresent themselves in their profiles?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-15-2015 21:50 PM
Good, I would think in most homes it would be an annoying challenge to have to remove furniture to accommodate an additional queen size bed. Or did your friend just put the air mattress on top of whatever bed was already provided?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?       02-15-2015 18:05 PM
... and here's the back.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?       02-15-2015 18:05 PM
Mr. Scandle and I are headed to the first LS hotel takeover we've signed up for in a few months, so I've been pulling together different outfits to wear while dancing. This is the front of the first option.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-15-2015 16:26 PM
Pleasant dreams, Ann!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-15-2015 15:45 PM
Kitten, it's a pretty liberal church. You never know, the next concert may actually be burlesque music! LOL
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       02-15-2015 15:22 PM
@ Theyune - from your earlier post (FB- Still wearing the same clothes...luggage was lost.) did you pack them dirty for this trip or did something happen to your luggage while it was lost?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-15-2015 14:44 PM
HT - my trio's performance of Baroque music by G. P. Telemann at church today went very well and was tremendous fun.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       02-14-2015 10:41 AM
While Valentine’s is a fine day for romance, We will celebrate next week at a big dance. Getting outfits together Lace, bustier and feather Gets me all in the mood for a slut prance.
I Just Found Out My Lady Is My Valentine!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I Just Found Out My Lady Is My Valentine!       02-14-2015 09:37 AM
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       02-14-2015 09:32 AM
PP - having to deal with businesses that delay either transfer of my funds to the proper account where I can access them or reimbursing me for a returned item.
Scary Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Scary Thoughts 2015       02-14-2015 09:25 AM
SS, are they color coded like the wrist bands we get at LS parties? You know, red for just looking, yellow for soft swap, green for full swap, and blue for bi?
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-13-2015 20:14 PM
Thanks, DD. I completely agree with you.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-13-2015 13:47 PM
The article said the kid's dick had the circumference of a grapefruit at the largest place, even when flaccid. Luckily they were able to reduce it without damaging any other tissue. I wonder if "ribbed for her pleasure" will be a tag line he'll consider sometime in the future? ;-)
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       02-13-2015 11:51 AM
TandA - interesting article! They said the patient was very happy with his results and the x-ray they showed of before the surgery was quite telling. I wonder if he were an adult, would they show the after images?
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-13-2015 10:50 AM
Gym's not necessary
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-13-2015 07:01 AM
Another option - masturbation!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-12-2015 23:05 PM
Exercise reduces adrenalin
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-12-2015 20:23 PM
Lynette Fromme ~ she tried, she failed, she got caught and spent 34 years in jail for trying to kill Pres. Ford.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-12-2015 10:28 AM
Mo Diddley
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-12-2015 09:27 AM
Phoebe Snow
lmao
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > lmao       02-12-2015 08:59 AM
While reviewing a new profile today to decide whether to approve, reject, or to indicate it needs work, I found this gem: Our fantasies and/or real experiences: being a cuckold for my girlfriend as she gucks big black cocks.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       02-12-2015 08:13 AM
Great job, Rabbit! On the one hand, teenagers need to push limits to learn more about their place in the world, but on the other, we parents have the job of holding them accountable. The tough lessons are often the most valuable.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-11-2015 20:39 PM
Hieronymus Bosch
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-11-2015 09:45 AM
Thomas Jefferson
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-11-2015 08:48 AM
Colleen Ballinger
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-11-2015 08:19 AM
Drew Barrymore
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-10-2015 21:36 PM
Frankie Avalon
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       02-09-2015 21:45 PM
Charlie, take a look at the topic title.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-09-2015 21:03 PM
Wolf Blitzer
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       02-09-2015 19:27 PM
Crooner
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       02-09-2015 18:32 PM
twowilldo welcome to the forums. If you're serious about trying to find people for a gang bang tonight, post it in the Hot Dates section. You'll see a lot more traffic there.
That's fucking Annoying !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > That's fucking Annoying !       02-09-2015 16:31 PM
ShyCouple, it is also true of some of the married men.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-07-2015 21:07 PM
SO-O-O-O hot. Thanks!
Religion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Religion       02-07-2015 19:09 PM
I would feel like I had met someone with common interests. My kids call me the church lady, though I'm not at all like the character of that name on SNL. Being heavily involved at my non-Christian church is only one of the things that describes me.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-07-2015 18:57 PM
Another article source is snopes. Look up Insect Spy Drones. It's not absolutely confirmed these are in production yet, but there are efforts to develop them, according to the article.
Provocative Piece on P.C.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       02-07-2015 18:51 PM
ncal, I suspect most of us know that. The fact that you wrote that you personally do it has several of us skeeved out.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-07-2015 16:05 PM
@ Scamp: Share New Pics!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       02-06-2015 17:35 PM
Ncal, yeah, that too, but I meant she was booted out of the job nest and is now more motivated to look for a better job.
Question for the softies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Question for the softies       02-06-2015 16:14 PM
VA, Mr. Scandle and I have always been soft swap and intend to stay that way, but our definition allows everything but penile penetration by the play partner. Naturally, others will customize their activities to suit their needs and desires.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       02-06-2015 16:09 PM
nj, I'll presume your last post here was for me. ;-) Thank you! My daughter has a lot of talents and abilities that should help her land a better job than the one she had. The current one was souring for her anyway for a variety of reasons. Sometimes a person just needs to be booted out of the nest to figure out how to fly.