HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 9650
Last 100 Displayed

Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       04-01-2015 10:58 AM
Pet Peeve - not remembering where I put something that I rarely use, but now need.
Get more complacent soon Tigg!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Get more complacent soon Tigg!       04-01-2015 10:06 AM
It's always a pleasure to see Tigg's consistent flirting with women in Foraland. He is a sweetheart and very kind soul. Since the website problems are severe enough to rile up even him, it would be wise for admin. to sit up and take notice.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-01-2015 08:32 AM
Gerome Durham
To Shave or not
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > To Shave or not       04-01-2015 07:33 AM
WannaTry, what is the recipe for your magical elixir?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       04-01-2015 07:30 AM
Kevin Bacon
Swap Status identity options
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Swap Status identity options       03-31-2015 21:33 PM
Nearly every LS hotel takeover we've been to (and there have been a lot) has asked us to wear a wrist band indicating our preference. It is pretty basic: red was no sex with others, yellow soft swap, green full swap, and blue female bisexual. Women could wear multiples of blue with yellow or green. Some party organizers also make sure to get the wrist bands that have the explanation printed on them just in case people forget, I suppose. I always thought it discriminatory to not have an option for male bisexuals, but maybe it's just the area of the country that is so short sighted. As the OP said, situations can be rather fluid in the heat of the moment, making no wristband perfectly indicative of what people actually do. We played with a couple one time that was wearing a red band but they enjoyed soft swap with us.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-31-2015 20:14 PM
Felonious Munk
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-31-2015 19:00 PM
SP - spending the afternoon with my daughter and helping her relax with a back rub.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-31-2015 18:51 PM
Fun_Ahoy
To Shave or not
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > To Shave or not       03-30-2015 16:19 PM
WannaTry, This might help: I discovered that red bumps and ingrown hairs are avoided if I always, and I mean ALWAYS shave in the direction my pubic hair grows. Using a new multi-blade razor and shaving gel or hair conditioner helps me get closer, too, and avoiding a hot tub for several hours after shaving is a good idea. When I would shave against the hair growth pattern in an attempt to get a closer shave, I got bumps and ingrown hairs every time. There is a thread somewhere in the archives about this exact thing if you want to search for it, but my advice is the same there, too. ;-)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-30-2015 09:28 AM
Carly Simon
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-30-2015 09:02 AM
Yo yo Ma
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-30-2015 00:33 AM
A "Rabbi" posted?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-29-2015 23:30 PM
Wilbur Wright
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-29-2015 00:02 AM
Oneal Moore
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-28-2015 22:01 PM
Chester Tate
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-28-2015 20:43 PM
KJ, I assume you mean your side view mirrors (the rear view mirror is inside your car). Would an oversized dog's "cone of shame" on each one do the trick? It would be a hassle to put on and off, but if it works...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-28-2015 20:40 PM
Rissa Kerguelen
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       03-28-2015 18:03 PM
nearby
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-28-2015 11:19 AM
Fun, those lyrics forever more will bring The Big Lebowski to mind.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-28-2015 10:14 AM
Madeline Kahn
AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       03-27-2015 17:45 PM
Tom, that's a funny story but it has been declared false by snopes dot c om. You can look up the details there.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-27-2015 16:34 PM
dennis miller
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-27-2015 07:03 AM
Smokey Robinson
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-25-2015 23:32 PM
Clara Oswald
Keeping my mans cum in my pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Keeping my mans cum in my pussy       03-25-2015 20:32 PM
Back in the day when I was trying to get pregnant, after we had sex I raised my hips up higher than my chest to give the sperm more time to do their magic. It worked, too! Otherwise, like PG said a tampon will soak up the cum and leave it in place. You could get a menstrual cup and insert it after sex, which would hold at least some of it, but then you won't have the feel of cum in your pussy for long. There aren't a whole lot of options out there since gravity always works and your vaginal discharge will always play a part in clearing out foreign bodies.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-25-2015 20:27 PM
anxious :-(
Blow jobs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Blow jobs       03-24-2015 18:44 PM
My husband said the other night while we played that I give a more intense blowjob when I'm getting eaten myself. Could be, or maybe he's just more turned on watching another person eat me - or both!
swinger board games
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > swinger board games       03-23-2015 20:05 PM
We've played Onyx with LS friends, a game that is played using your computer. Think Monopoly with strong sexual overtones. It allows a lot of variation based on players' preferences in terms of toys, BDSM, bi-play, level (tame, soft, wild), activities you're willing to try, etc. It was a great ice breaker until we got so excited with each other that we abandoned the game. ;^D
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-21-2015 10:17 AM
Pyper America Smith
A work in progress
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > A work in progress       03-21-2015 10:13 AM
heteroflexible, welcome to the forums. I liked the humor in your profile. When it is consistent throughout, as you composed it, the reader (presumably) gets a good idea about how your mind works in this regard. The one thing I think you need to work on is your set of public pics. Some that are not selfies would be great and don't have to show exposed skin. A friend could take pics of you doing something g-rated that you enjoy, for example. Good luck!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-21-2015 09:11 AM
ready to PARTY! ;^D
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-21-2015 09:10 AM
Selena Gomez
Turning on the IM - an experiment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Turning on the IM - an experiment       03-20-2015 19:48 PM
Holy crap!
Turning on the IM - an experiment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Turning on the IM - an experiment       03-20-2015 18:58 PM
"I am specifically excluding IM's from people we already have contact with, and from any of you who predictably will IM just to fuck with my numbers." Damn. You're onto us! LOL
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-20-2015 17:32 PM
good either way
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-20-2015 08:33 AM
HT - Mr. Scandle and I are heading to a LS party tomorrow night and have lined up a reunion with someone we played with before.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-20-2015 07:52 AM
Thrilled for you!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-19-2015 17:51 PM
HT - I got to look into the beautiful blue eyes of a man I saw today and consider flirting with him. We first met exactly 8 weeks ago. Nice looking, apparently in his 40s, intelligent, a good conversationalist. Unfortunately (or fortunately in this case) he was all business as he handled my blood donation. Sigh... at least he was pretty to look at!
Mission Inappropriate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Mission Inappropriate       03-19-2015 16:53 PM
Rabbit's at Hollywood beach, eh? Has she made a visit to Rooftop yet? I suppose anything she did there would be decidedly NOT inappropriate, but it would be fun!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-19-2015 16:37 PM
Congrats, Peg, on getting the wild animal out of your house. I gotta ask, tho - did you use a toboggan? ;^D
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-19-2015 11:16 AM
Same here, Good. The one group I belong to that has a lot of ongoing discussions isn't a problem. There are others that get the "new" icon when absolutely nothing is new on it. No new comments, no new members, no new events. In the outside chance that the website needs group members to refresh their interest in the group, it would make sense, but this happens so erratically that surely it can't be that!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-19-2015 10:05 AM
Laverne Cox
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-19-2015 09:52 AM
Gabby Hayes
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-19-2015 08:57 AM
JW - why do the groups I belong to often show a marker indicating something new has been posted when there have been no discernible changes? If there is a new post or new member it makes sense, but most of the time there isn't.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-19-2015 08:53 AM
Bennett Miller
Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-18-2015 18:07 PM
The laundry sorting thing is big with me, too. When my kids are home and doing their own laundry here, they often don't bother sorting like they were taught. (WTF!) Such miscreant behavior leaves me thinking to myself, "Walk away, just walk away. They are "adults" now and can face the consequences of doing it wrong!"
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-18-2015 08:57 AM
busy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-18-2015 08:53 AM
The TP arrangement isn't a quirk, is it? To me it's simply the only RIGHT way to do it! LOL
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-18-2015 07:06 AM
Melina Kanakaredes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-17-2015 22:08 PM
ATGB, your towel thing sounds like simple inventory management to me!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-17-2015 20:17 PM
Rabbit!!! Please don't link my ingenuity with ncal's frequent spelling problems!
finding people when you live off the beaten path?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > finding people when you live off the beaten path?       03-17-2015 18:31 PM
This may require you to go to as many parties as possible in Spokane with the intention of meeting and getting to know people over and over again. Attend the parties knowing that at the end of the night, you and your s/o will be sure to have great sex (because you always do), talking about the people you've met and fantasizing about what you want to do with them. Given enough repeated introductions, you may find people who develop enough interest in you to drive north to be "entertained!" The idea of driving a long way to be with people we haven't met yet has never appealed to us, so I can understand your contacts' reluctance. While we don't insist on our play partners to be local so that we can hang with them as friends, we do require having met before starting to make plans. Good luck.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-17-2015 17:50 PM
PG, within the past year I have personally moved 2 deer carcasses off my property onto the public road so the local sheriff would pick them up. One move involved a toboggan pulled behind my car, and the other used the trunk liner that I dragged to the curb. If you get "your" deer carcass that far, will it get picked up?
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-16-2015 20:00 PM
Kitten, I'm still on the old version. The size of some of the pictures, and even the content, changes a lot. Just wait!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-16-2015 18:14 PM
SLS "improvements" fail
What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?       03-16-2015 17:43 PM
Damn!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-16-2015 17:42 PM
BINGO! SheSmooth gets the prize with his second guess. SS, your wife's photo of her draped naked over your bike is huge and lovely, quite lovely. That's one think I won't complain about! LOL
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-16-2015 16:50 PM
Holy creative license constraint, Batman! That is true even on the old version. This is NOT a good thing. Now the normally mostly unflappable Mrs. Scandle is annoyed. Grrrrr!
Image Processor
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Image Processor       03-16-2015 14:21 PM
mclovin, welcome to the Forums. I have been able to post pictures recently to both my public and private galleries and didn't have to wait very long for it. Have you tried deleting and reloading the pics you want in your galleries?
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-16-2015 09:32 AM
Now THAT sounds like fun, rabbit! We don't drink but you wouldn't have to work hard to get us to the "take advantage" point!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-16-2015 09:28 AM
In the ad we just got about the Bliss Cruise preparties, it says Afternoon seminars: Learning the ins and outs of SLS with Mr SLS himself JW - who is "Mr. SLS?"
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-16-2015 07:48 AM
I would most definitely like to meet and greet the SA's, then see where things go from there.
If you could marry your prefect woman who would it be?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If you could marry your prefect woman who would it be?       03-15-2015 21:37 PM
Prefect woman? Prefect definition BRITISH in some schools, a senior student authorized to enforce discipline. Please explain. Does she have to be very strict? Into BDSM? Older?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-15-2015 21:32 PM
Sweet dreams to scamp from Mrs. Scandle!
Is Colorado Springs dead for swingers?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Is Colorado Springs dead for swingers?       03-15-2015 20:42 PM
FelixnFawkes, as of this posting you've been a member here less than 1 month. As VA said, be patient but also be assertive. There are a lot of advice threads in the forums about how to be more successful as a swinger (whether you're a SM, SF, or couple), and it's worth ferreting them out. I don't know Colorado Springs very well but if you ever get up to the Denver area, check out Mon Chalet Resort. It is a swingers motel/indoor pool-play area in Aurora. They do allow SM but they charge a lot for you to enter, if I recall correctly. Keep checking the SLS home page calendar for your area. You will see hot dates (people who want to hook up quickly) as well as events. Figure out what you need to do to be capable of attending whatever strikes your fancy, and make sure you always put your best foot forward (see the aforementioned threads).
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-15-2015 15:08 PM
"(it's 69*)" Damn, doesn't scamp realize how dangerous that can be while driving????? Oh, wait, that's not what you were talking about. ;-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-15-2015 08:51 AM
HT - the joy I read in rabbit and scamp's posts.
Getting women to actually attend M and G's and parties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Getting women to actually attend M and G's and parties       03-14-2015 21:48 PM
BLT! Hey girl, welcome back!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-14-2015 20:08 PM
That sucks, Ann! :-(
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       03-14-2015 18:46 PM
NJ, we would love to serve one up for you! Gotta love those cherry tarts, too. Yum!
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       03-14-2015 18:33 PM
homemade pecan pie to celebrate Pi day
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-14-2015 17:36 PM
Congrats to your daughter, PG!
pictures during playtime
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > pictures during playtime       03-14-2015 17:34 PM
That would be appreciated, T! LOL We have to acknowledge reality. Anything posted digitally can very easily be copied, pasted, and altered without our permission.
Would love an outside opinion
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Would love an outside opinion       03-14-2015 15:42 PM
Skydogs, that happens sometimes on this website, even if you set the preferences on your profile to exclude any certain group. Go to Tools (in the list to the left of this page), Privacy Options, and set them there. If that doesn't work, write to Customer Service.
Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread       03-14-2015 13:43 PM
ncal, just because that kind of speech is common doesn't make it right. What you wrote did not come across as humorous at all, IMO, and I don't care that you and your family are Jewish. I would have the same objections to anyone posting prejudicial statements, even if they were part of the ethnic/racial/national heritage/age/sex/sexual preference/whatever group they were joking about. Musical artists and comedians do it all the time, but their delivery is what makes it work (or not, depending). Since we are all limited to reading and writing on this forum, recognize that it is very difficult to ascertain a poster's true intention.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-14-2015 10:14 AM
Reunions are breathtaking!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-14-2015 09:47 AM
Octavia Spencer
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-14-2015 09:07 AM
Safe travels, Scamp!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-14-2015 00:26 AM
Or James. T. Kirk.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-14-2015 00:11 AM
Congrats, Peg! This will be a grand new adventure. NJ, I've been wanting to play with some nuts lately............ So it will be pecan.
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       03-13-2015 16:35 PM
Thanks, T. The "not right now" that I was thinking of was when I used it quite recently with someone who wants us to stay at their B n B. They live 3 1/2 hours away and have never met us. We wouldn't necessarily refuse to play with them, but we aren't going to commit to that long of a drive to be with people we don't know. So not right now was combined with "try to find a party to attend where we can meet or compromise on where to meet for a meal and conversation." The guy still pushed, so now I am not replying.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-13-2015 16:30 PM
IF I'm the nerdy type? I'm making pie to celebrate even as we speak! LOL
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-13-2015 16:05 PM
Does this mean it's your birthday tomorrow, Good?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-13-2015 12:48 PM
Entertaining ;^)
Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread       03-13-2015 12:38 PM
"Fun you really need a sense of humor." I guess I do, too, ncal. I don't find those types of comments funny at all, and the fact that you added "LOL" to it doesn't change its character.
Rate My Profile 1 - 10
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Rate My Profile 1 - 10       03-13-2015 12:31 PM
A couple other thoughts - since you two are much younger than Mr. Scandle and I, and since you have included photos of both the man and woman (which we have not because Mr. Scandle doesn't want to), you are likely to have much more success than we have. Oh, to be young again! Have fun!
Rate My Profile 1 - 10
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Rate My Profile 1 - 10       03-13-2015 11:26 AM
DDGorgeous, I agree with everything TandA and Mrs. Uriah have said. My husband and I have very similar boundaries as you - soft swap only, same room, no smokers, straight man, bi woman (but I'm not a pillow princess) - and we do not get much action via email as a result, but we're okay with that. There have been a few very successful hookups through SLS. To be honest the greatest success we've had meeting people to play with is primarily at parties. Mrs. Uriah commented on your Non-Standard use of Capital Letters. Like her, I don't care for it but if I was serious about trying to decide whether I wanted to hook up with you, it wouldn't really matter. I'm not sure whether this feature is still offered by SLS, but changing font colors might add the emphasis you want without capitalizing every pronoun. Other than that, I'd rate your profile highly!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-12-2015 20:49 PM
SP - harvesting and using fresh herbs that I successfully wintered over indoors.
Would love an outside opinion
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Would love an outside opinion       03-12-2015 18:23 PM
Mydogs, check out "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" All your questions will be answered. ;-)
Fun Pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Pussy       03-12-2015 16:27 PM
"Glad. I think they make his size." Hmmm... that must be the Zipper Snack model you're talking about.
Fun Pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Pussy       03-12-2015 15:17 PM
(Time to buy stock in...) What's your favorite condom, Fun?
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       03-12-2015 15:15 PM
Interesting, AZ! It's something I would keep in mind if, say, when my husband and I are on vacation in Tucson next month, we decide to meet anyone new from this website.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       03-12-2015 10:05 AM
What a glorious fantasy, rabbit!
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       03-12-2015 10:04 AM
I take issue with people who ignore replies we send and don't take "not right now" as an answer. Either they are too dense to understand what I wrote or they think I'll cave. When that happens, I feel completely justified to not answer again.
Fun Pussy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Pussy       03-12-2015 09:14 AM
"Fun" has not been in or near my pussy, but my pussy has seen fun with other very fun pussies. Does that count? ;-)
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       03-11-2015 19:31 PM
That is awesome, SA! Congratulations!
Brag on yo self
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Brag on yo self       03-11-2015 16:03 PM
That's one of my "other" strengths, VA. ROFL
Brag on yo self
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Brag on yo self       03-11-2015 15:23 PM
Though I am not formally (or even casually) trained in carpentry, I'm pretty good at figuring out and implementing solutions to a variety of smallish problems using a mixture of tools. Today I handled one of those ~ and it was so satisfying!
No reply to emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > No reply to emails       03-11-2015 14:31 PM
georgiablackguy, I really did not intend to sound like I was criticizing you in any way. It is perfectly fine to reject advice people give you because it isn't what YOU want to do. We are talking about your profile and your experience with it, and you have every right to put whatever you want into it. My last comments were meant for SheSmooth, who was telling you to get help with your profile. You have done a lot of work on it already this week, and I congratulate you on that. I still think you need to change your default picture to the one with you smiling in it, but again - it's your choice.