Help
FORUMS
Back
Scandle    Posts: 11191
Last 100 Displayed

Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-26-2016 21:32 PM
Your penis < my big toe (I know, I cheated!)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-26-2016 20:16 PM
SP - tonight I received an email from my late mother's dog's new owners, and read that he is adjusting and bonding to them very well. Knowing he has a loving family (again) who really and truly wanted him makes me very happy.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-26-2016 17:03 PM
My HT is that exactly a week from today we are flying south to NOLA. It will be my first time there, my husband's 2nd. While the conference we're attending will keep us busy most of the time, there will be an evening filled (hopefully) with Fora friends.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-26-2016 17:01 PM
We've seen him in concert before and couldn't stop laughing. Even when retelling stories we've heard before, he was fantastic.
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-26-2016 17:00 PM
I'd be glad to! Though since Lady's straight, I'll keep it simply cordial with her.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-26-2016 15:40 PM
" if it's in your private pics you can make it a default and/or attach to forum posts." Really? I thought it was just the pictures uploaded to Public Gallery that could be chosen as default. And they took away the option of choosing anything to go along with forum posts several months ago, so the default public pic is all that's available. Or is there an upgrade I missed out on?
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       07-26-2016 14:14 PM
"and also from the sapiosexual Scandle." Ooh, I just love when you talk dirty to me, Fun!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-26-2016 14:12 PM
Scarlett Johansson
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-26-2016 07:49 AM
Snuggle Bear
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-25-2016 20:25 PM
Having recently signed up with a local "Trash Nothing" group, I'm pleased that today I passed along some cardboard boxes that arrived last week with new lighting fixtures. A local person is in the process of moving and had asked for packing materials. A great win-win: I didn't have to break down and recycle the cardboard or packing materials that were cluttering my house, and she didn't have to go anywhere to get them since her home was kind of on the way to another errand today.
Women seducing men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women seducing men       07-25-2016 18:07 PM
Excellent point, WannaTry!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-25-2016 18:03 PM
Best.apron.model.ever! You look gorgeous, my friend!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-25-2016 09:39 AM
Gladly!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-24-2016 22:30 PM
Crazy Horse
New from Georgia!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > New from Georgia!       07-24-2016 22:28 PM
Thanks! I thought we met someone with your names there. No big deal. I hope you're having a great evening, too.
New from Georgia!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > New from Georgia!       07-24-2016 21:54 PM
FunluvnGaTn, welcome back. Do you two by any chance frequent Pandora's Forest? We may have met there last August.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-24-2016 21:49 PM
Jar Jar Binks
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-24-2016 21:02 PM
Oh, is Fun coming to town? ;^D
Cancer Survivor Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Cancer Survivor Swingers       07-23-2016 17:51 PM
Welcome to the Forums, Develara, and congrats on your success. I haven't had cancer (yet) but some time ago we played with a gentleman who had been treated for it. He was a lot of fun, eagerly embracing life and all the zaniness he could find - and his erection was just fine, TYVM. We enjoyed getting to know him. I wish you the best.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-23-2016 10:02 AM
I'm installing 2 replacement outdoor light fixtures and then helping to replace split rail fencing around our property.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-23-2016 09:56 AM
Fun, I'm very happy to read that you had that special time with your Dad. Hopefully there will be more to come.
Notes on Groups, please?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Notes on Groups, please?       07-22-2016 22:15 PM
Good points, Rabbit!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-22-2016 21:46 PM
Congrats, KJ! That is quite the accomplishment.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-22-2016 20:59 PM
Cheers!
Female Menopause
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Female Menopause       07-22-2016 17:25 PM
It could just be that some women finally decide in their 40's to stop putting up with their husbands' crap, finding they will be better off without him after the kids are grown and out of the house. It also could be that the husband's mid-life crisis is too much and they can't deal with HIM going off the deep end.
Female Menopause
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Female Menopause       07-22-2016 12:51 PM
Good grief, HFT! You absolutely know about the menopause your ex-wife experienced but absolutely nothing about how it effects other women. Generalizations like this are a bunch of bullshit.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-22-2016 10:40 AM
So now you have no excuses for not getting in touch with the guy, right? ;-)
Women seducing men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women seducing men       07-22-2016 10:06 AM
Seduced? Probably not. Flirted with? Absolutely!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-21-2016 23:04 PM
Mr. Scandle and I were just watching fireflies from our hot tub on the deck. They were just beautiful and very active, but lightning in our area chased us inside. PG, thanks for sharing about the joy your kids still have around this magical creature.
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-21-2016 22:55 PM
Or will we simply laugh over BREAD that we BREAK as we get to know one another?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-21-2016 21:52 PM
Will the OUTER limits be explored, will a certain SM or two be a DOTER for the evening, will we TREAD over new territories?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-21-2016 21:08 PM
That sucks big time, PG. Sorry to hear his schedule hasn't improved like you thought it would.
Notes on Groups, please?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Notes on Groups, please?       07-21-2016 20:33 PM
I think it would be helpful to have an option to write a private note about different groups we belong to, just as we can do with profiles. A member could then list the dates they've attended the group events, what they thought of them, where they were, who they met and/or played with, and be able to refer to it easily when planning whether or not to attend the next event. What do you think?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-21-2016 14:11 PM
With thunderstorms rolling in, I decided to tackle reorganizing the master bathroom cabinets. It hasn't been done thoroughly for about 20 years! Can you tell how much I hate this kind of work? ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-21-2016 10:52 AM
Sounds good to me!
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-21-2016 10:26 AM
Oops! The handcuffs key broke.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-21-2016 08:50 AM
***jazz hands*** taking over the world!
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       07-21-2016 06:59 AM
Nice to see you, Peg!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-20-2016 11:20 AM
LnT, I invite you to join us TOUTE suite - or at least when Mr. S and I will be there. Meeting you two, along with the rest of the NOLA crew, would exceed the OUTER limits of daily pleasures.
TIL 40% of all Australian women wear a bra with a cup size DD or bigger.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TIL 40% of all Australian women wear a bra with a cup size DD or bigger.       07-19-2016 17:16 PM
I've no idea what you'll find there, but keep in mind that other countries' clothing manufacturers use a different size (compare Japanese sizes to U.S., for example) and just because they WEAR a DD bra cup, it doesn't mean it FITS!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-19-2016 17:13 PM
I do declare, BT! When Mr. Scandle and I get down to your neck of the woods, we are very much hoping to meet a "SAINT" or two (or more?) to show us how you PAINT the town red. We'll be enjoying it sober, so knocking down a few PINTS of virgin drinks will suit us just fine. The STRIP of entertainment will make this a truly memorable meet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       07-19-2016 08:36 AM
BT GAINS second, third or more looks from women based on the wit he shares AGAIN and again.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-18-2016 08:28 AM
Yesterday for my mother's memorial service, all of the children, grandkids and their spouses and offspring showed up, from near and far. Pictures were taken of all of us together, precious because it is doubtful the whole crew will gather like this for a long time.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       07-18-2016 08:20 AM
I'm going to take the dog out for a run before it gets too hot and muggy here. It's a beautiful morning here in southeastern Wisconsin!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-17-2016 10:01 AM
We will be driving a couple of hours into Illinois to participate in my mother's memorial service. It will be the first time, and possibly the last, that all family members will be gathered in one place since they live great distances apart.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-17-2016 09:57 AM
SP: cuddling with the cat while listening to the thunderstorm that brought in fog as well. He's such an independent little guy, it's a somewhat rare treat to have him on my lap.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-14-2016 18:28 PM
The cat we adopted about 5 years ago is a hunter and a lap cat. Perfect for us, as we live out in the country and need the hunter to keep the rodent population down. Twice in the last 2 weeks, including today, he has caught a large squirrel and partially devoured it right by the outside kitchen door, leaving the guts to be cleaned up later by either him or me. What a guy! ;-/
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-14-2016 18:18 PM
Mr. Scandle and I have hiked that area in the summer - though we had shoes, hats, sunscreen, snacks, and lots of water, it is still a brutal environment. The parents deserved their jail/prison time, but I hope the kids have someone better to take care of them. Hopefully the parents didn't learn this shit at home.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-14-2016 17:39 PM
Shelly Duvall
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-14-2016 16:37 PM
;^*
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-14-2016 08:25 AM
What a generous guy.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-13-2016 23:30 PM
I just found out that American Pickers is coming to my state in August. I have a few old items I would love to sell, but they want to check out huge collections to make best use of their time. That I don't have!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-13-2016 16:57 PM
Wanda Sykes
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-13-2016 12:54 PM
Smooth, what part of this great state are you in? I know of a stretch of state highway that has 4 roundabouts within about a 1/2 mile stretch. Pain in the ass!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-13-2016 07:34 AM
I know how you feel, VA. My family in Georgia posts the same kind of stuff and then my sister in Illinois "likes" it. Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-13-2016 06:52 AM
PG, it was a miracle, don't ya know? ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-13-2016 06:45 AM
Absolutely! Mrs. Scandle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-12-2016 14:22 PM
Yes, to nj, gladly! @ Fun - A Sheboygan second? According to my calculations, that would make it about August 5. Time runs interminably slowly around these parts. ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       07-12-2016 13:21 PM
Yes, I believe I would!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-11-2016 20:58 PM
Tubby Smith
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-11-2016 20:43 PM
Scooby Doo
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       07-11-2016 19:30 PM
Well, I should hope so, Tramp! And I enjoyed reading your profile so much that it is inspiring me to revamp mine. Not this week, but soon.
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       07-11-2016 07:58 AM
Jvtfun, IMO sometimes less is more when it comes to pictures. Personally, I find pics of otherwise naked guys with a towel wrapped around the hips or a strategically placed washcloth that hides the family jewels MUCH more appealing than what you have up now. Leave a little to the imagination. Allow fantasy and curiosity about what may be hidden behind the cloth to peak interest. The full Monty shots can go in a private file for those who request them.
Under served
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Under served       07-11-2016 07:44 AM
IndependentGuy, I want to welcome you to the site. We don't seem to get many articulate Wisconsinites posting here, so your presence is most welcome.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       07-10-2016 20:44 PM
Hey! I TRIED to perv all the profiles that looked at mine, but SOMEBODY has couples blocked! I know how you feel, Fun, though not in the carnal sense - yet. ;^D
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-10-2016 20:29 PM
Fun, I think your young friend was really remarkable and a rare gem. My kids have always been able to talk to adults, but some of their friends were too clueless, nervous, and self-absorbed to carry on a conversation. Hell, I've met people MY age who are like that!
Under served
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Under served       07-10-2016 19:15 PM
Xaphod, welcome to the Forums. Though we're not looking for SM at this time, I can see how that feature would be really valuable from both sides. The SM could find a party without wasting time searching, and couples or others who either want to meet lots of SM or want to avoid them could use the info, too. If you haven't already, you could post this topic in the forum section dedicated to the Website. Good luck!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-10-2016 19:09 PM
And ezpass' cousin, the I-pass (which I have), doesn't have to be stuck to the windshield at all. Just placing it on the dashboard works, either wherever there's a depression or way down where the windshield meets the dash.
What is the best position for DP
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What is the best position for DP       07-09-2016 09:39 AM
Maybe he means cowgirl position, woman on top of the other man with her butt pointed toward his feet?
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-07-2016 10:06 AM
I think the proper reply should be "no estamos" if you want to use the right verb (estar, which is for temporary conditions like feelings, rather than ser, which reflects permanent states like careers, nationality or mental illness)... for future reference. ;-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-07-2016 09:58 AM
HT - my dog is managing quite well to run next to me, on leash, while I ride my bicycle. After one small incident, we've both learned to pay better attention to one another, and I'm getting in a little bit of the exercise I've missed... as is he.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-07-2016 08:39 AM
Ms. U, I'm sorry to hear about your losses. The wealth of your loved ones' companionship, love, and shared memories can never be replaced. Be glad for the blessings they bestowed upon you, and work to carry them forward in the next generation.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-06-2016 21:22 PM
Hoping for the best, LA.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-04-2016 20:52 PM
Belated happy anniversary, VAs! Sorry I missed it.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-01-2016 08:39 AM
HT - a friend of mine volunteered to help me tackle the weeds around my house today. Life these last couple of months had many challenges and gardening was the first chore to go. Now that things have settled out, I can focus on beautiful things again. Huzzah!
One for the LADIES; are sexy negligees painful to wear?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > One for the LADIES; are sexy negligees painful to wear?       07-01-2016 08:07 AM
"dicksnackers" or dicksmackers?
To whom it may concern
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To whom it may concern       07-01-2016 06:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!
To whom it may concern
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To whom it may concern       07-01-2016 06:07 AM
Oooo, I just LOVE generalized, universal statements about how much and in what way I most enjoy sex! Thanks for the edification! "organisms" indeed. Good catch, Fun.
One for the LADIES; are sexy negligees painful to wear?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > One for the LADIES; are sexy negligees painful to wear?       07-01-2016 05:52 AM
To just answer the OP's question, it depends partly on the lingerie and partly on the wearer's mindset. The easy questions: is it the right size, is it too scratchy, is it a style that is flattering, are pretty objective and will give you a quick answer. If the wearer isn't into it, the answers to the first set of questions don't matter. Making it a requirement before you decide to have sex with your wife shows a cluelessness beyond imagination.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-30-2016 08:54 AM
It's good to be back, Smooth. I smh at this friend's choices... since she has limited income, she is now paying off the $200 she spent on those glasses. The original price was $600. Great deal, right?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-30-2016 08:25 AM
In a kind of related story, a good friend of mine is one of the very gullible ones. Recently she purchased new prescription eyeglasses and was given a "great deal" on special sunglasses that are supposed to keep the wearer from getting macular degeneration. When I asked my retina specialist about it - you know the type, an expert in his field - he said there is no correlation between wearing high quality sunglasses and md. Wearing UV protection is the key, and that comes even with the cheap ones I buy at Walmart.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-15-2016 06:48 AM
Barbra Streisand
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-14-2016 06:23 AM
Oscar the Grouch
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-13-2016 19:17 PM
Rin Tin Tin
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-13-2016 14:42 PM
Evelyn Nesbit
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-13-2016 07:06 AM
Bobby Fischer
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-12-2016 23:12 PM
Earl Warren
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-12-2016 17:08 PM
Hugo Chavez
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-11-2016 09:34 AM
Betty Boop
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-10-2016 16:59 PM
Bindy Irwin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-10-2016 15:20 PM
Ah, currentrider, that reminds me of a time when I was walking with my dog past a house in my neighborhood. When we got a little too close to the structure, I heard some kind of a growl that made me hustle! My first thought was that it was a bear, but then decided the owner had set up a security system with RUSES to frighten trespassers.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-09-2016 19:12 PM
Lana Parrilla
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-08-2016 20:19 PM
Shelly Duvall
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       06-07-2016 11:50 AM
Well, I'm back. Vacation in Portland was great. We were successful in keeping bears out of the TRASH and loved the home we had to SHARE with our kids. One day they left Mr. Scandle and me alone at the home for several hours. It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny, and the house was so isolated we could see no neighbors. Hopefully we didn't SCARE any random hikers as naked and vociferous, we made love on the deck.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-07-2016 11:42 AM
Fievel Mousekewitz
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       04-30-2016 09:28 AM
HT - today we will be celebrating Mother's Day early with my mom since Mr. Scandle and I are heading out on vacation next week. I'm so glad she's feeling well enough for this.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       04-30-2016 09:28 AM
HT - today we will be celebrating Mother's Day early with my mom since Mr. Scandle and I are heading out on vacation next week. I'm so glad she's feeling well enough for this.
Is it time to down size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Is it time to down size       04-28-2016 07:52 AM
PG, it sounds like you were told to use it every (or most) nights, which would be a pain. Even when I first began using Estrace, my doctor had me use it 3 times a week, and now I'm down to twice a week. It's much more manageable that way.
Is it time to down size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Is it time to down size       04-27-2016 14:27 PM
My insurance covered most of the cost. PG, I don't find it difficult to use at all. I'm not sure what instructions you had to follow, but that hasn't been my experience. As has been suggested, the OP's wife should be seen by her own doctor to get some advice. There ARE solutions out there and since being able to have intercourse is so important to her, she should find a doctor who will address her medical needs. I've heard there are some doctors who believe accepting physical changes in menopause as the new status quo, without treating them, is your only recourse. Thankfully, there are others who actually know how to help.
Is it time to down size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Is it time to down size       04-27-2016 07:35 AM
Being post-menopausal, I started having pain with intercourse. Not for dryness but for thinner skin. My ob/gyn prescribed Estrace for me, an estrogen cream that I apply to my vaginal opening a couple times a week before bed. Works like a charm.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.