HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 9864
Last 100 Displayed

Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-25-2015 21:08 PM
Potsie Weber
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-24-2015 21:05 PM
jam
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       05-23-2015 07:39 AM
Welcome to the forums, 252. Look under the Men Talk heading in the forum list. There are countless entries about these concerns, every which way you want to discuss them. He's not the only or first person to be dealing with this and similar issues. Good luck.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-23-2015 07:35 AM
forever
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-22-2015 10:36 AM
Your mother loved your face???
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-21-2015 07:59 AM
What d'you mean I stink?
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-20-2015 07:39 AM
@SS- a double alarm clock is the way to go. Same type of issues here, easily remedied
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-19-2015 20:32 PM
PP: When "I" make a spelling error that completely changes the message. Earlier today I wrote to a friend from church, "Sounds wonderful on all cunts!" COUNTS, damnit, COUNTS! Crap!!!! Good thing I can laugh at myself...
To Dye or Not to Dye?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > To Dye or Not to Dye?       05-18-2015 12:43 PM
Wanna, I'm happy to hear your mom made it through her cancer and still is alive and gorgeous! ATGB - now THAT is a brilliant idea! Hmmm........ no doubt there are wig shops around her somewhere!
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-17-2015 23:34 PM
Sorry, can't make it... AGAIN
To Dye or Not to Dye?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > To Dye or Not to Dye?       05-16-2015 21:05 PM
This could be a question for men as well as women, but I believe more women dye their hair than men do. Just as questions about whether and how much to shave, and whether surgically enhanced breasts are better are personal opinions, dying one's hair reflects our preferences, too. I've had my hair professionally dyed for a few years and have grown tired of the maintenance. The grey that is showing and contrasting with the brown hair needs to be obscured, and if I can find a good hairdresser to help me with it, soon I'll be sporting grey highlights to minimize the growing-out transitional look. My goal is to have only whatever my natural color is at the end of 18 months or so, and always have a great cut or style to go with it. Several of my girlfriends have done so and look great, as do some entertainment celebs. So, that's MY personal preference, developed because I am happy embracing the age that I am and, frankly, hoping I don't look awful with the grey. I'm a little nervous about it but excited for a change, too. What is yours?
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-16-2015 20:47 PM
The inquisitive potential player READS the rules as spelled out not so long ago in this thread. ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-16-2015 15:16 PM
Oh, no, not a SMEAR campaign!
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-15-2015 18:58 PM
Let me reuse this condom. @ KJ - which means it's open for interpretation! ;-)
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-15-2015 11:01 AM
my teenager will film us
What if the Big O is elusive first time out?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What if the Big O is elusive first time out?       05-15-2015 08:01 AM
Rosie, like NJ I want to welcome you to the Forums, and like her I say bring whatever YOU want to the party. Take care of what your needs and desires are and don't worry about whether the men will feel intimidated or put off by them. There are guys, like mine, who love watching women play with toys before moving on to the main event.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-15-2015 07:57 AM
I might be ill, but...
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-14-2015 06:59 AM
Me? Bad breath? No way!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-13-2015 19:31 PM
Praying for a good outcome, Kibbs. It is tough enough to sit in the family waiting room at the hospital, but not being able to be there to give and receive support is much worse. Hang in there.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-13-2015 19:29 PM
Wanna meet my cockroach roommates?
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-13-2015 14:48 PM
I've only a few bedbugs.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-12-2015 18:11 PM
You look like my grandpa.
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       05-12-2015 07:57 AM
This condom must be defective.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       05-11-2015 19:44 PM
kjoe, I imagine others have already welcomed you to the forums, but I'm happy to add mine! It's always a pleasure to see and read what new couples have to say.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-11-2015 08:23 AM
time to run
BLOCKING MEMBERS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BLOCKING MEMBERS       05-11-2015 08:09 AM
I'm still in touch with Lost. She and her family are doing well, still living in Texas.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-10-2015 22:21 PM
HT - just got back from a fun day with my local and not-so-local birth extended family, including my mother. We celebrated simply being together AND my nephew's announcement that he is going to be a dad for the first time this fall! Coincidentally, I was on the phone at the time with my kid who lives in Montreal, so she got to hear the news when I did. Cheers were raised across the border
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!       05-10-2015 09:12 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women here who are engaged in nurturing others while embracing the joy of being sexual and female.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-09-2015 19:00 PM
Congrats to her, DD! That is truly something to celebrate.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       05-09-2015 17:33 PM
For tomorrow - low-fat maple-tapioca pudding
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-09-2015 16:45 PM
Sounds like a TRYST may be in your future, currentrider!
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-09-2015 16:44 PM
One year we paid a high price per person for a Mother's Day Buffet at a local 5-star restaurant where the gratuity was automatically added on. Though the buffet room was nearly empty, they put us in a corner near the kitchen door AND the 2 young men assigned to our family table gave us crappy service. Several times I got up to get us more coffee, water, and to clear our dishes. It was very disappointing. This year we will be with family at a private home.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-09-2015 15:00 PM
HT - The fundraiser I helped organize and put on today on behalf of the foundation that is dedicated to finding improved treatments for an illness one of my kids has, was tremendously successful. We exceeded the budget by over $5,000, had enough food at breakfast and lunch for all of the walkers AND we had ample assistance from additional volunteers. Time for a nap!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-08-2015 21:49 PM
Whistler's Mother
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-08-2015 19:36 PM
Drew Barrymore
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-08-2015 19:33 PM
cleavage
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-08-2015 19:18 PM
prepared
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-08-2015 15:03 PM
That's too bad. The only other idea I have is for him to face natural consequences. If the milk spoils, he won't have any, and then you could have him pay to purchase a new jug. "Payment" could be from his allowance or a special chore you have him do.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-08-2015 12:12 PM
Given that my personal bush isn't evergreen, or these days ever-brunette, I think we all know what I meant. ;-)
Board of judgement
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Board of judgement       05-08-2015 11:04 AM
JW - a random thought came up when "Bible thumpers" was mentioned. Given the extreme position taken by some organizations in Muslim countries, shouldn't we coin the phrase "Koran thumpers?" It is so much more badass than the first term.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-08-2015 10:58 AM
rabbit, if refrigerated milk isn't an issue for you and your son is the only one who uses it (and leaves it out), have you tried the milk that can be stored on the shelf? I have no idea how it is processed, whether it has to be refrigerated once opened, or how it tastes, but it does exist! Boy, aren't I a fount of knowledge and advice today? LOL
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-08-2015 10:35 AM
HT - the man in charge of the septic work at my house is going to use his excavator to remove 4 29-year-old evergreen bushes that never fully recovered from the harsh winter we had in 2013-14. It will be yet another mess on that side of the house, but the work has to be done anyway, and this is the simplest way to handle it. The next job, when I have time, will be fun - picking out the plants to replace the bushes!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-07-2015 16:24 PM
Hahaha! You're BOTH right!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-07-2015 16:23 PM
Very cool! Congratulations, AA!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-07-2015 15:54 PM
HT - our septic lines are reconnected and working! Huzzah!!!!!!!!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-07-2015 15:53 PM
Wanda Miller
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-07-2015 13:09 PM
No travel plans :-(
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-07-2015 11:58 AM
PP - when people try to convert discussions into political debates outside of the Politics forum.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-07-2015 09:08 AM
What's the saying? Something about things adjusting to the lowest common denominator. What about raising the standard so that EVERYBODY aspires to be good, involved parents? Some of our cherished family memories center around either me or Mr. Scandle reading to our kids.
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       05-07-2015 07:52 AM
Excellent advice!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-06-2015 21:10 PM
Glad to hear!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-06-2015 18:42 PM
This is not entirely a FB but rather a big inconvenience. The septic work being done at my house had some delays due to unexpected original construction. The old tanks are out but the new ones are not in, meaning we can't flush or shower until tomorrow afternoon. Luckily this house has a lot of bathrooms so we can each do our "business" in private and leave it there.
Things NOT to say while having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Things NOT to say while having sex       05-06-2015 18:34 PM
You can put your cock inside me any time now. Oh... you say it's already there?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 13:08 PM
Peg, I meant to also say congratulations on this new opportunity to use your knowledge, training and skills! How wonderful that you will be of service to other women, as well.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 12:40 PM
@Peg, it sure is! I wish they would let me drive it!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 12:36 PM
If this blasted website will work as promised, the attached photo with this message will be the one taken yesterday and discussed here.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-06-2015 11:27 AM
**sigh** The antler discussion reminded me of our last wonderful dog, who loved them. I live in a rural area and one time picked up some antlers found on the ground. FYI - they need to be sterilized before you give them to your dog if you're going to have them in the house, so I boiled them for 10 minutes. Egad, what stench! I don't know if the ones sold in stores or online have been prepared likewise. Maybe!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-06-2015 11:00 AM
So's dressing down ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-06-2015 07:56 AM
I would have a very hard time keeping a straight face at that museum. At the very least my eyebrows would be raised and snorts would be escaping as I read the display cards. Kudos to those who can keep their composure under such conditions.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-06-2015 07:21 AM
What a lovely fantasy! I hope the cops wouldn't SMITE us with a ticket for indecent exposure.
Question for Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for Men       05-06-2015 07:18 AM
Actually, the amount of scarring is effected by how the skin grows. I have a tendency to develop keloids, so my implant scars are minimally noticeable. Of course, if the surgeon did a bad job, that would be even worse.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-06-2015 06:56 AM
Or none at.all!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-05-2015 22:13 PM
You
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 18:03 PM
HT - making lemonade out of lemons, so to speak, and this is the group that would understand. Tomorrow we will have our septic receiving and pump tanks replaced. They are buried so deep that the people doing the work had to bring in a large excavator which is now parked on my driveway. It is, surprisingly, a HITACHI excavator, with the name blazoned prominently on different parts, and it provided several good locations for me to pose for pics with my wand of the same name. Photo evidence will follow shortly. ;-)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 17:57 PM
Congrats, sweetcoco! I hope it goes well for you.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-05-2015 08:44 AM
The problem with that choice is that many more people than just pet owners are afflicted by your extremely loud music, probably disturbing their sleep, recovery from illness, their ability to listen to what THEY want to hear that isn't your music, conversing at a normal voice level, or to simply, dare I say it, enjoy peace and quiet.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-05-2015 08:24 AM
I hope you feel better soon, NJ!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 08:16 AM
I missed it, too! SA, I hope you had a glorious birthday. Cruising on the memories of last weekend must have brought a smile to your face many times.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-05-2015 07:06 AM
The applicant listed his place of employment, length of time employed, what he did and how much he earned, which was a nice sum. Turns out he is not working because there is nothing for him to do at this excavating company and he's only getting workman's comp. for an injury. His current landlord said he had difficulty paying his rent. He is engaged to a woman/co-applicant whose income I will verify today. If what she listed checks out, I am still going to have to discuss this issue with them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-04-2015 21:33 PM
BT, I try to emulate the best. Between you and Mr. Leeza, these word games can feel like mind TRAPS! One TRIPS over their own thoughts trying to keep the game going.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-04-2015 19:04 PM
Bobby Brown
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-04-2015 18:51 PM
engaging
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-04-2015 18:50 PM
reggie watts
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-04-2015 18:35 PM
FB - while checking the references of someone who has applied to rent property from me, I discovered he misrepresented his employment. Damn it! I like the guy, too, and hope now that his fiance, who will also occupy the house, has verifiable income. One part of me wants to forgive this misrepresentation, while the other wants to deny them a lease because of it.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 16:21 PM
"Oh, could it be because he's young, black and so, so rich. I say get over it." BLT, like a lot of people here I don't usually bother calling people on their shit, but this, IMO, is ridiculous. Nobody was talking about his youth, his race, or his great wealth, except you. The entire discussion has been regarding whether to support a person in their professional career when they are known to have committed domestic violence against family members. It doesn't even matter whether his wife has forgiven him and is pleased to be sharing some of the earnings from the fight her husband won. Supporting people who commit domestic violence, thereby forgiving the behavior in public discussions, minimizes the perceived severity and egregiousness of it. It may even help perpetuate it. There are those who will understand that it is not a big deal in the public eye, or even legally.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-04-2015 16:10 PM
Benjamin Button
AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > AARP crowd***Happy thought of the day       05-04-2015 09:23 AM
Sounds wonderful, Tom! I'm glad you had such a terrific day. My HTOTD is that we saw some seniors even older than we are in concert last night. I am always amazed how professional musicians can still rock it even in their 60's and beyond. Crosby, Stills and Nash were awesome last night in Milwaukee! Related to that, it was nice to see that not all of the people enjoying the concert were of my generation. Apparently their parents taught them well. ;-)
Technology advice / suggestion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Technology advice / suggestion       05-04-2015 09:18 AM
One issue you'll find with e-readers, at least the older ones, is that graphics don't show up very well and/or can't be enlarged to be viewed more easily. I read a book recently on my Kindle that included Chinese characters and their etymology. It was impossible to enlarge the figures enough to really see the detail. If I were to buy a new Kindle, it would definitely be one like the Paper White that can be read without additional light, though the cover on my current version has a handy flashlight.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-03-2015 18:22 PM
Why, thank you! I'm rather fond of looking at the PARTS you show in your profile pic, too. Going for a ride sounds like a lot of fun, currentrider. In this proposal, would we be riding CARTS and completing RACES on the track, or simply SHARE the front seat of your car?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-03-2015 17:34 PM
anticipating
Sniglets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sniglets       05-03-2015 15:22 PM
We met a guy like that at the nudist resort we visited a couple weeks ago, who thought everyone "here" wanted to "hear" what he had to say. ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-03-2015 08:45 AM
No worries, Tom! I was sore from hours of manual labor in the garden. Doing much better today! OT - Busy
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-02-2015 23:24 PM
HT- after several hours of labor working in the garden and eating a delicious dinner put together by my sweet husband, having moonlight caress my wet naked body while I floated in the hot tub was the perfect prequel to making love tonight. Ah!
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-02-2015 19:16 PM
Rabbit, I agree that you had every right to start eating in front of him or abruptly thank him for the delivery and leave the room, if possible, so you could eat in private. You both had jobs to do and he should have been returning to his, posthaste.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-02-2015 19:00 PM
Sore
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-02-2015 18:59 PM
Indeed, BT! Tomorrow, May 3, is World Nude Gardening Day. Great! Another reason to STRIP while working around the house. ;-)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-02-2015 13:54 PM
SP - working outside in the garden with my husband on the first warm day we've had in a while. Full sun, music on the radio, pulling plants I want to save before major septic work is done next week.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-02-2015 10:40 AM
missing
Ouch!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ouch!!!       05-01-2015 17:39 PM
I don't appreciate rough touching/play either and let it be known when appropriate. One time a couple we played with liked to lick my ears! It wasn't painful, but WTF? They both did it. Must be at least one of them liked it done to themselves.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-01-2015 17:01 PM
repeat
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-01-2015 16:58 PM
Mario fan club!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       05-01-2015 16:56 PM
Johnny Feelgood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       05-01-2015 16:54 PM
That kind of breakfast sounds like one of the RITES of New Orleans.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2015 09:51 AM
BLT, a friend of mine works in a prison in my state. He said the transgender prisoners here are placed with the gender of their birth but in a special unit because of the issues they bring with them that could create chaos among the prison population.
What if the Big O is elusive first time out?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What if the Big O is elusive first time out?       04-28-2015 22:57 PM
I agree that Froggy is right. Focus on the journey and the rest will come. If your play partner is truly interested in YOU and not just in getting laid, then he will likely want to know what really turns you on - and you can show him! Demonstrating for a rapt audience is one of my favorite activities.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-28-2015 22:35 PM
I presume you have more than a stick to play with. In any case, I could be persuaded to add some RESIN to your bow.
Sniglets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sniglets       04-28-2015 18:32 PM
And it's fun to do! ;^D
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       04-28-2015 18:24 PM
HT - so far my accident claim seems to be going along quite smoothly. The other driver and his insurance company accept full responsibility (I got rear-ended, and not in a fun way), repairs will happen tomorrow and I'll get a free loaner for the time it takes to repair my bumper. In addition, my neck and upper back feel okay today, so I doubt I sustained any injury. Hooray!
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-28-2015 08:02 AM
Good luck, KJ!
Do you do any type of volunteer work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you do any type of volunteer work?       04-27-2015 20:52 PM
Snort_Ahoy's profile text was indubitably snort worthy.