HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 10105
Last 100 Displayed

Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-31-2015 18:13 PM
Dorian Gray
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-31-2015 17:59 PM
I am surprised you guys hadn't heard of A/C unit stealing before. It has been a common enough problem that churches' insurance companies advise their clients to lock a protective cage over them, at least in the Milwaukee area. Of course, if someone is intent on stealing the unit, it wouldn't be difficult to bring a tool large enough to cut away any lock.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-31-2015 15:30 PM
feeding
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-31-2015 15:29 PM
works for me! ;-)

Helen of Troy
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-31-2015 08:39 AM
breaker
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       07-31-2015 08:34 AM
No, nothing so exciting as all that. Just 58 large buckets of mostly dried food. Tomorrow we will open and dump all of the contents, but I suspect there won't be any treasure hidden within. Damn! LOL

The one valuable thing we did discover is that this corner held water because of rubber sheeting and tarps used to cover the buckets. We had feared there was an uncapped well, but after all the buried stuff was removed, the pooled water soaked into the ground.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-31-2015 08:15 AM
HT - The barn excavation project that unearthed a stash of food that a Y-2-K believer buried 15 years ago is almost complete. Yesterday we pulled up 58 large buckets of everything from baking supplies to white wheat. Tomorrow we will open and empty them, then recycle the plastic buckets, watching carefully to see if anything more valuable than food was buried with it.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-31-2015 08:02 AM
win
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       07-30-2015 17:20 PM
Clean!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       07-30-2015 14:56 PM
Much sympathy to you, bld.

On topic: mud-splattered
In the spirit of full disclosure: Ink?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In the spirit of full disclosure: Ink?       07-30-2015 08:51 AM
Oops! I forgot to answer your question. The way you've already handled it, by putting a picture in your public gallery, works well. Those who are neutral about or in favor of tats will be intrigued and those who aren't, won't. It will avoid having them, as you say, waste their and your time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       07-30-2015 08:43 AM
I have to pay property taxes and rent a mini excavator today. FOTD fodder: Wouldn't it be great to find a buried treasure that would take care of the former?
In the spirit of full disclosure: Ink?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In the spirit of full disclosure: Ink?       07-30-2015 08:40 AM
That's some beautiful work on your back, Froggy. Congrats on the weight loss, too!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-30-2015 08:32 AM
Scarlet O'Hara

Hey, Maritimers, welcome back! Long time no see! How have you been?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-30-2015 07:51 AM
Felonious Munk
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-29-2015 22:35 PM
From a much younger couple that didn't read our profile:

"hey hows it going"

They are way under our age limit and smokers, two things that we are pretty firm on. I rejected them politely.
blindfold surprise
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > blindfold surprise       07-29-2015 22:26 PM
Everyone has given good advice here. Fantasies can venture a lot farther than conscious choices and reality allow. Consider her perspective.

-It could be she would absolutely object to having another man cum in her in real life.

-It could be she doesn't like you enough to want to have sex with you if she had a choice.

-It could be her husband is trying to live out his own fantasy, not hers, and you will end up in all kinds of trouble, like other people said.

Stay away from this scenario. Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forums.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-29-2015 16:31 PM
Today on property I rent out I discovered a stash of who know's what, that was buried by renters in 1999. The husband was VERY worried about Y2K and stored thousands of jars and cans in the cellar of the farmhouse he rented from us. The buried "treasure" is in the back corner of our barn. So far I pulled out a white plastic bucket full of powdered milk!

Excavation will continue shortly. Tragically, the husband died in an accident on the highway in 2002, along with one of his sons. I have a call in to his widow and hope to find out what she remembers was buried there.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-29-2015 12:50 PM
Boinked
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-28-2015 22:11 PM
Kit Carson
Survey: Unread Emails
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Survey: Unread Emails       07-28-2015 22:09 PM
Since we have opted to also receive a copy of the email on a separate account, the "backdoor" option as you describe is redundant.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-28-2015 18:49 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox

(from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       07-28-2015 18:47 PM
Your grampa is much better.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       07-28-2015 18:46 PM
Grateful! Neighbors who fixed my lighting have also invited us over for dinner.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-28-2015 18:19 PM
@ tigg - yes, they were, unfortunately!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-28-2015 17:28 PM
Bluto
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-28-2015 17:27 PM
Through the shared generosity of neighbors, we now have two exterior working light fixtures replacing 2 that bit the dust months ago, and didn't have to pay a dime for them or the installation. They are willing to replace more as needed for free, or after we pick up new fixtures. Nice payback for hosting their overflow guests earlier this month!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       07-26-2015 20:02 PM
Truly sorry to hear that, VA. What a shock.
Now that was some funny shit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Now that was some funny shit       07-26-2015 09:29 AM
You're right, scamp!

Last night we were taking advantage of the various tables, swings, chairs, etc. in a building devoted to playing at a campground LS party we were attending. While I was enjoying and being attended to on a sex swing, all of a sudden the music changed, entertaining us with Steve Martin's "King Tut" followed by "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald." NOT the most sexually engaging songs, but we had a good laugh and carried on.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       07-25-2015 13:55 PM
Makes me wonder if it's simply a bunched up sanitary napkin. I know, gross, but someone had to say it!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-25-2015 12:23 PM
Happy birthday, VA! What will you do to rock your world today?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-25-2015 09:16 AM
Aladdin
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-25-2015 08:44 AM
Sounds like fun, Amazin'! With the loud music we'll get the right FLANK and the left jiggling and dancing in situ, and nobody will FLUNK at strutting their stuff.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-25-2015 08:34 AM
HT1 - yesterday by myself I installed 2 new exterior LED lights on my garage and besides looking awesome, they actually work!

HT2 - heading to a LS party on a 5-acre fenced property today, where they have a playroom set up in the barn. This will be our first visit, and we're anticipating having a great time!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-23-2015 10:19 AM
Marilu Henner
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-23-2015 07:10 AM
Scott Walker
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-22-2015 13:49 PM
Hal Leonard
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-21-2015 21:15 PM
Ivan the Terrible
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       07-21-2015 21:14 PM
sounds like a great plan for distraction, Tiggr!

I'm actually doing okay for now since I've kept moving around, doing other tasks before dark. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-21-2015 18:19 PM
Duwayne Burnside
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       07-21-2015 18:17 PM
FB - I gave myself a bit of whiplash today while moving a heavy wheel barrow. My neck is just starting to tighten up. Crap!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-21-2015 08:51 AM
Melanie Griffith
Who pays for room
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for room       07-20-2015 19:34 PM
Nice first post, sexylatinlips! Welcome to the forums. You might want to clarify what you mean in your last line about the fact that your buddies "do look as hot as the wives I have been lucky to play with." LOL
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-20-2015 18:52 PM
Rosie O'Sullivan
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-16-2015 08:55 AM
bld, I believe you're right! Being soft swap contributes to the difficulty of the search, but thankfully there are at least a few who are willing to abide by our rules. ;^D
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       07-15-2015 15:52 PM
making fun plans
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-15-2015 12:09 PM
Just received from a man we will be playing with in September:

"I will be looking forward to seeing you also and if there is anything I can do to make it more enjoyable for you two just let me know."

~~~Mrs. Scandle's doing a happy dance!~~~
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       07-15-2015 10:10 AM
I actually woke up earlier than the trucks arrived that will be used to work on my driveway, but I don't care! Finally, this mess is being cleaned up! Huzzah!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-14-2015 22:10 PM
Thank you, Tigg. You are a sweety.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-14-2015 19:11 PM
Cheers to those thoughts!

My HT - the landscape company that was scheduled to start their work at my house tomorrow actually began today, while I was gone, and seems to be doing a good job so far. The driveway entrance has been a mess since the old septic tank was removed from under the garden in May. As soon as they're done, I can start creating something beautiful!
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-14-2015 17:24 PM
BLT: In my mind, those would be the ones.

BLT, what do you mean by that? Who would be the ones for what? Are you saying you think an organization that is dedicated to preserving and improving women's and men's health would sell aborted fetal body parts?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-14-2015 17:19 PM
Roseanne Roseannadanna
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       07-14-2015 08:50 AM
KJ, you look gorgeous in that beautiful dress!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-12-2015 21:55 PM
Horace Greeley
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-12-2015 19:29 PM
PG, was the 2nd raccoon the huge one you suspected of springing your trap and escaping, and destroying your feed bins?
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       07-12-2015 04:39 AM
Mr. A, sorry to hear your dancing days are suspended for now. I hope you feel better soon.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       07-12-2015 04:38 AM
FB - I've been awake since 1:40 this morning, for no good reason at all! Guess I'm overtired from all the yard work I did yesterday, but damn, this sucks!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-11-2015 09:08 AM
BT, I am happy to read you are not one of those MALES who spreads TALES to boost their reputation. Discretion works to ELATE me.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-10-2015 08:10 AM
Pixie Lott
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-10-2015 07:06 AM
cutthroat
Pandora's Forest in TN - How is it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pandora's Forest in TN - How is it?       07-10-2015 07:04 AM
Absolutely, owcangrace! We all should promote the good places and report on the bad to help each other out.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-09-2015 08:39 AM
Molly Ringwald
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-09-2015 07:23 AM
Cat Stevens
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       07-08-2015 18:59 PM
Rabbit, I'm very glad to know you didn't fall off the roof or get pulled down by the branch you had just cut. I do the same kind of stuff here, so I understand the drive and the elation in completing a tough job like that.

My FB - today I discovered the wood supporting our front door light fixtures is rotten and has to be replaced. The lights are down now, but I didn't really want to add more to my to-do list!
Confederate flag vote
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Confederate flag vote       07-08-2015 09:06 AM
Fun and PG, I couldn't agree more. You know the old quote:

Those who turn their backs on history are doomed to repeat it.

We absolutely need to teach and remember the devastating history of the world in an effort to avoid the same. Supporting and embracing such symbols currently to promote cherry-picked meanings denies the horrendous impact of the full story. Not that this hasn't been done before, mind you, but that is no excuse.

The other day in my area I drove past a pick-up truck with a big Confederate flag painted on the back gate and the U.S. and Confederate flags flying from the cab. Unfortunately, nobody was outside to talk to about their choice to display it, but I wanted to find out why they chose to display it so prominently. Do they understand the history? Do they comprehend the meaning to millions of people and how it has been used to bolster racists? Do they care?
Confederate flag vote
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Confederate flag vote       07-08-2015 08:14 AM
Fred wrote "So we take things down and in 20 years they are erased from history in the text books?"

I cannot agree with your projected conclusion, Fred. Flying of the Nazi flag has not been allowed for generations yet the horror of the Second World War is not being erased from history books. The Confederate flag belongs in museums as a part of our history.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-07-2015 21:27 PM
kilter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       07-07-2015 08:48 AM
Heading to Illinois today to help my sister celebrate her birthday.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-06-2015 23:28 PM
You are living the good life, Mr. ADL!
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-06-2015 18:16 PM
Just wondering - on a weather website they indicate we have a 65%, then 80%, then 100% chance of "T-Storms" tonight. Later, we have 60% and 80% chance of "Thunderstorms." The size of the column it was in didn't change. Why would they use an abbreviation some times, then the whole word others?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-06-2015 08:59 AM
I usually take a look at this EARLY in the morning, sometimes before caffeine has had a chance to RALLY the sleepy synapses. Then I DALLY, having trouble coming up with the DAILY post.
Party Playlist Suggestions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Party Playlist Suggestions       07-05-2015 14:37 PM
WannaTry, consider the age range of your party guests. We've been to parties where the majority were baby boomers, but the only music played was, let's just say, a lot newer than any of us knew or appreciated. I'm all for musical variety, but that means I wanted some of the music to be classic rock, too. In these parts we've too often heard "Pussy Control" and can't stand it!
Please help me improve my profile.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Please help me improve my profile.       07-05-2015 09:22 AM
Hi DanteAmor, and welcome to the forums. I took a look at your profile and thought it doesn't need much editing, though there are a few times you used "your" when you should have used "you're". That's minor, I know. Overall it was good.

As for your pictures, a very important part of this process to attract playmates, do you have any where you are smiling? People generally are looking to have fun with new partners, and while the serious look you've provided isn't bad, IMO it isn't very inviting.
Women and Testosterone
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Women and Testosterone       07-05-2015 09:06 AM
Several years ago I was prescribed (and took) meds with a combination of testosterone and estrogen, then went off due to general HRT concerns. Later, as I advanced through peri-menopause, I took another HRT to help reduce hot flashes, but decided to go off. Still suffering from hot flashes/night sweats, I am surviving without meds, and am grateful my last period was nearly 2 years ago.

My libido is still here, thank God, though not as "vigorous" as it once was. Menopause has brought on other changes, like vaginal dryness (resolved with Liquid Silk, available through Amazon), thinning of the walls of my vaginal opening that made intercourse painful (resolved with estrogen cream which I apply 3X/week), and dry, frizzy hair - still working on that one!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-04-2015 10:21 AM
Tara Strong
Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Day       07-04-2015 09:54 AM
Mambo dogface in the banana patch?
Happy 4th of July all.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy 4th of July all.       07-04-2015 08:27 AM
Happy 4th, everybody!
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       07-03-2015 21:24 PM
Thanks for the fucking bump, Sir C! I went to fucking Summerfest in fucking Milwaukee today. Every day they offer some kind of fucking discount, and today it was fucking bacon day. With a fucking receipt showing you purchased one fucking pound of Patrick Cuday bacon, you got in free.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       07-03-2015 20:55 PM
Earlier today I had some cinnamon and sugar roasted whole almonds at Milwaukee's Summerfest. They were pretty damn good!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-03-2015 20:53 PM
Harley Quinn
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-03-2015 20:51 PM
BT RATES as one of the best players of this game, IMO. Sometimes I STARE at what he has written and admire how he achieved the STATE of pundom so eloquently. STALE his posts will never be!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       07-03-2015 09:53 AM
Welcome to the Forums, Our!

OT - StiffAndSoreAndHeadachey from too much physical labor yesterday. Crap!
UNICORNS REALLY DO EXIST!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > UNICORNS REALLY DO EXIST!!       07-03-2015 08:38 AM
Welcome to the forums, LubeNTune!
Seen it umpteen times
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Seen it umpteen times       07-03-2015 08:28 AM
The Incredibles
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-03-2015 08:26 AM
Happy anniversary VA!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-03-2015 08:12 AM
SP - soaking out yesterday's aches and pains in the outdoor hot tub just after sunrise
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-02-2015 10:16 AM
Cold here. We had a low around 50 last night, and the expected high will be below 70. At least it's sunny!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-02-2015 09:13 AM
PF Chang (I know this doesn't quite fit the rule, so shoot me!)
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-02-2015 08:45 AM
Fun and NJ, I agree. Though I grew up a northerner, I have southern roots. A relative of mine fought on the Confederate side in the same battle where one of Mr. Scandle's relatives died, fighting for the North. I'm not sympathetic at all to the people who want to keep the Confederate flag on public property, but it IS part of our country's history and as such, belongs in museums. To eliminate it from everything is ridiculous and is an attempt to reinvent the past, which will eventually produce generations of citizens who are completely clueless about one of the most important events that has shaped this country. This knee-jerk reaction is absolutely ridiculous, IMO. As is often quoted by authors, “He who forgets the past is doomed to repeat it.”
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-01-2015 21:28 PM
?? Whatever...

Pinckney Benedict
Location Settings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Location Settings       07-01-2015 17:38 PM
"So far Vatican City looks pretty dead for swingers."

Say it ain't so!
This is my first time
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > This is my first time       07-01-2015 11:25 AM
No. I have an aversion to people who say they're being honest when their spouse doesn't have a clue that they are swingers or secretly trying to get some outside of the marriage. Rectify that first.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-01-2015 10:57 AM
cone
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 10:57 AM
If we ever get a chance to meet, VA, I'll know what gift to bring to the occasion. ;^D
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 10:53 AM
Did they squeak when you chomped down on them? It's how you tell that they're fresh.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-01-2015 10:51 AM
cold
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-01-2015 10:39 AM
treasure
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 09:04 AM
But I've never seen them at our equivalent of Looney-Twoney stores.
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 09:01 AM
WHAT??? No fresh cheese curds??? Say it ain't so (says the Wisconsinite who has seen fresh curds at nearly every grocery store and minimart in the state)!
What's the best way to ease my wife into this lifestyle?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > What's the best way to ease my wife into this lifestyle?       07-01-2015 08:39 AM
NewSwing, welcome to the forums. I agree with WannaTry in that you have to initiate this conversation with your wife. When you and she are being intimate, talk about your fantasies and ask her to talk about hers. If you don't already do that, it may take time and patience to get her to open up, but it's an essential first step. Once you trust each other with your mental fantasies, ask her to consider acting on them.

This line from your profile concerns me: "I have recently discovered the swing scene in Las Vegas and I love it. " Have you already started engaging in sexual activities outside of your marriage? Having a SM profile without your wife's knowledge is a very risky decision that may cause more real damage to your marriage than you can imagine, should she ever find out.