HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 10031
Last 100 Displayed

Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-04-2015 10:21 AM
Tara Strong
Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Day       07-04-2015 09:54 AM
Mambo dogface in the banana patch?
Happy 4th of July all.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy 4th of July all.       07-04-2015 08:27 AM
Happy 4th, everybody!
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       07-03-2015 21:24 PM
Thanks for the fucking bump, Sir C! I went to fucking Summerfest in fucking Milwaukee today. Every day they offer some kind of fucking discount, and today it was fucking bacon day. With a fucking receipt showing you purchased one fucking pound of Patrick Cuday bacon, you got in free.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       07-03-2015 20:55 PM
Earlier today I had some cinnamon and sugar roasted whole almonds at Milwaukee's Summerfest. They were pretty damn good!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-03-2015 20:53 PM
Harley Quinn
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-03-2015 20:51 PM
BT RATES as one of the best players of this game, IMO. Sometimes I STARE at what he has written and admire how he achieved the STATE of pundom so eloquently. STALE his posts will never be!
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       07-03-2015 09:53 AM
Welcome to the Forums, Our! OT - StiffAndSoreAndHeadachey from too much physical labor yesterday. Crap!
UNICORNS REALLY DO EXIST!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > UNICORNS REALLY DO EXIST!!       07-03-2015 08:38 AM
Welcome to the forums, LubeNTune!
Seen it umpteen times
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Seen it umpteen times       07-03-2015 08:28 AM
The Incredibles
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       07-03-2015 08:26 AM
Happy anniversary VA!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-03-2015 08:12 AM
SP - soaking out yesterday's aches and pains in the outdoor hot tub just after sunrise
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-02-2015 10:16 AM
Cold here. We had a low around 50 last night, and the expected high will be below 70. At least it's sunny!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-02-2015 09:13 AM
PF Chang (I know this doesn't quite fit the rule, so shoot me!)
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-02-2015 08:45 AM
Fun and NJ, I agree. Though I grew up a northerner, I have southern roots. A relative of mine fought on the Confederate side in the same battle where one of Mr. Scandle's relatives died, fighting for the North. I'm not sympathetic at all to the people who want to keep the Confederate flag on public property, but it IS part of our country's history and as such, belongs in museums. To eliminate it from everything is ridiculous and is an attempt to reinvent the past, which will eventually produce generations of citizens who are completely clueless about one of the most important events that has shaped this country. This knee-jerk reaction is absolutely ridiculous, IMO. As is often quoted by authors, “He who forgets the past is doomed to repeat it.”
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-01-2015 21:28 PM
?? Whatever... Pinckney Benedict
Location Settings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Location Settings       07-01-2015 17:38 PM
"So far Vatican City looks pretty dead for swingers." Say it ain't so!
This is my first time
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > This is my first time       07-01-2015 11:25 AM
No. I have an aversion to people who say they're being honest when their spouse doesn't have a clue that they are swingers or secretly trying to get some outside of the marriage. Rectify that first.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-01-2015 10:57 AM
cone
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 10:57 AM
If we ever get a chance to meet, VA, I'll know what gift to bring to the occasion. ;^D
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 10:53 AM
Did they squeak when you chomped down on them? It's how you tell that they're fresh.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-01-2015 10:51 AM
cold
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       07-01-2015 10:39 AM
treasure
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 09:04 AM
But I've never seen them at our equivalent of Looney-Twoney stores.
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 09:01 AM
WHAT??? No fresh cheese curds??? Say it ain't so (says the Wisconsinite who has seen fresh curds at nearly every grocery store and minimart in the state)!
What's the best way to ease my wife into this lifestyle?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > What's the best way to ease my wife into this lifestyle?       07-01-2015 08:39 AM
NewSwing, welcome to the forums. I agree with WannaTry in that you have to initiate this conversation with your wife. When you and she are being intimate, talk about your fantasies and ask her to talk about hers. If you don't already do that, it may take time and patience to get her to open up, but it's an essential first step. Once you trust each other with your mental fantasies, ask her to consider acting on them. This line from your profile concerns me: "I have recently discovered the swing scene in Las Vegas and I love it. " Have you already started engaging in sexual activities outside of your marriage? Having a SM profile without your wife's knowledge is a very risky decision that may cause more real damage to your marriage than you can imagine, should she ever find out.
Happy Canada Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Canada Day       07-01-2015 08:23 AM
Will you be serving up some homemade poutine as you salute the maple leaf?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-01-2015 08:07 AM
BT, I guess your PLOYS are based on double the exposure, double the fun! The average person (like me) PLODS along with only one profile, while the above average (like you) doubtless PLOWS through many more emails in a day.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       07-01-2015 07:38 AM
Troy Aikman
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-30-2015 22:24 PM
Hiro Hamada
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-30-2015 21:27 PM
thrilled
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-30-2015 19:09 PM
Rusty Hamer
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-30-2015 17:23 PM
Rabbit, you did the humane thing by helping to keep her from dying on the spot and I salute you, but hopefully there is a "good Samaritan" law in Louisiana that would protect you if she had not made it. If there isn't, then the next time it would be wise to ignore the addict's plea to not call 9-1-1, if only to protect yourself from a lawsuit. As to whether you should have offered your furnished apartment to complete strangers who are deep in the disease of addiction ~ to do so, I feel, would have been enabling them to continue without facing any kind of consequences for their behavior. A close friend of mine used to say, "If you help a lame duck over the fence it will crap in your hand every time." Usually, though not always, I find he was right.
Too much swinging not enough romance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Too much swinging not enough romance       06-29-2015 20:27 PM
onecrazyphillycouple, I'm sorry to hear that but not surprised. Now you have the evidence to show you that changes need to be made, perhaps permanently or maybe just for a defined time, but to do that effectively it will be best to get some 3rd-party support as someone else mentioned. If the last counselor didn't help, try another, or another, or another, until you find one that you think listens well to you, can remain impartial and gives good advice. It takes work but is well worth the effort. One of the things you will likely have to do very early on is shut down the profile, but be sure to get agreement from your husband first (good communication matters). You can shut it down by either contacting SLS management to terminate the profile (I believe), or if you don't want to take such a big step, by changing all of your preferences to "block." It is easy enough to unblock groups of people if/when you want to return. It will be a rough road ahead but it sounds like already your relationship is very strained. Only by working on it together will you be able to save it.
4 letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 4 letter word game       06-28-2015 20:47 PM
Hm, it looks like people may be too BUSY to play (this game).
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-28-2015 14:03 PM
Key up "grandstanding" as we enter the next political races. From Cambridge Dictionaries online: GRANDSTANDING acting or speaking in a way intended to attract attention and to influence the opinion of people who are watching: Experts criticized the program as mere grandstanding by corporations and local officials.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-28-2015 13:46 PM
Robin Williams
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-28-2015 00:41 AM
BT -congrats on completing your move! I hope the unpacking and organizing go as well. My HT - our August vacation plans are shaping up quite nicely!
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       06-27-2015 21:40 PM
Fresh strawberries picked today at a farm about 1 1/2 miles from me.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-27-2015 18:39 PM
Whitey Morgan
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-27-2015 18:17 PM
HT - I just got back from a full day with a girlfriend I've been close to for 25+ years. We walked in a parade and enjoyed a huge strawberry festival in a nearby town. Tired, a bit wind blown and sunburned, but happy!
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       06-26-2015 18:18 PM
and bullshit says....
Key West Clothing optional Inns
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Resorts > Key West Clothing optional Inns       06-26-2015 15:16 PM
Dang! We loved staying and swimming naked at Marrero's Mansion in Key West a couple years ago, and have recommended it highly to people. It will remain a great place, I imagine, but still!
Too much swinging not enough romance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Too much swinging not enough romance       06-26-2015 14:08 PM
onecrazyphillycouple, welcome to the Forums, but I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time of it. It seems you have tried most of the first steps that would have been suggested (open communication, date night, etc.) My only additional suggestion related to what you wrote is that YOU plan an evening of romance and fun for the two of you, rather than expecting your husband to do so. Why leave it only in his hands? CopnKitten gave you good advice, I think ~ eliminate the distraction and time consumption that swinging provides so that you can focus on your marriage. Doing so may not "fix" it, but it will help you see more clearly what the real issues are and whether there is a possibility of improving your marriage or not. You can call it "taking a break" so that both of you understand you may return to swinging in the future. You may need help from a marriage counselor to work out all the issues, especially since there were issues that haven't been resolved from before your swinging career began. Were they simply ignored, put on the back burner so to speak, or did you try to address them?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-26-2015 13:07 PM
Melinda Gates
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-26-2015 13:01 PM
Ned Flanders
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-26-2015 12:53 PM
Betty Boop
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-26-2015 12:51 PM
Beavis
4 letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 4 letter word game       06-26-2015 10:36 AM
I'm GAME, though it will require a slight GEAR shift from the expanded version of this game. ERGO it may take a while to get rolling. ;-)
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       06-26-2015 09:40 AM
Holy cow you smell bad!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-26-2015 09:00 AM
I sometimes find it challenging to come up with words where only one letter must be changed. An idea WELLS to the surface, only to be tossed aside as I continue to crack the SHELL of the suggested rule. Escaping the LEASH of requirements distorts the play, though that can be fun in other circumstances. ;-)
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-26-2015 07:32 AM
Pepper
Pandora's Forest in TN - How is it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pandora's Forest in TN - How is it?       06-25-2015 22:20 PM
PG, that would be awesome! I will send you a birdie when we have firm dates.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-25-2015 21:35 PM
bruiser
Pandora's Forest in TN - How is it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pandora's Forest in TN - How is it?       06-25-2015 19:12 PM
I'm happy to see this thread! The one I started months ago didn't get much action, so hopefully this one will. Mr. Scandle and I plan to visit Pandora's Forest in early-ish August of this year, for the first time. A few years ago we had a great time at Mountain Creek Grove in N.E. Georgia, and the more relaxed but highly sexualized atmosphere was perfect. Being able to walk naked around the acres of private property was exhilarating, not to mention taking advantage of playing on the deck of the unit we had rented.
Do you have to have intercourse with someone other than your husband, boyfriend or significant other in order to be considered Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Do you have to have intercourse with someone other than your husband, boyfriend or significant other in order to be considered Swingers       06-25-2015 16:18 PM
Now if I can just fit New Orleans into our vacation plans, we'll be all set up in here.
Do you have to have intercourse with someone other than your husband, boyfriend or significant other in order to be considered Swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Do you have to have intercourse with someone other than your husband, boyfriend or significant other in order to be considered Swingers       06-25-2015 16:15 PM
Well, that's some happy news, ADL! Thanks for brightening my day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Do you have to have intercourse with someone other than your husband, boyfriend or significant other in order to be considered Swingers       06-25-2015 15:50 PM
Mr. ADL answered all of your questions quite well, so I'll just second what he said. Mr. Scandle and I are confirmed "soft" swingers by the definition that works for us, and since that activity involves another person or persons we consider ourselves swingers. We do not always hook up with the people we meet but when the chemistry is right, what we engage in is significantly different than the sex we have when it's just us two. There are people who believe the definition of swinger is otherwise, but we don't care. Go with what works for you!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-25-2015 15:44 PM
I'm happy to hear you're making progress, PG.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-25-2015 14:58 PM
My little hobby garden is more for stress relief by creating something productive rather than only ripping out weeds, the next major project in a different area. If it doesn't succeed, I'm not going to fret about it. The growing season is so short here that even if I had started earlier, it might've failed miserably.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-25-2015 09:37 AM
Mortar
What about GILFs???
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What about GILFs???       06-25-2015 08:31 AM
I'm a GILF wanna-be! My kids are in committed relationships and old enough to reproduce, but say it's not the right time for them.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-25-2015 08:25 AM
Same back at you, NJ! Truman Capote
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-25-2015 08:16 AM
Tom, I will do that if I can catch the little critters before my cat does!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-25-2015 08:14 AM
Astro Boy
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-24-2015 22:22 PM
SP - I just finished creating a raised vegetable garden near my house and since I bought a few herb plants (rather than seeds), we were able to enjoy really, REALLY fresh cilantro with the dinner Mr. Scandle made tonight. Yum! Now we'll see whether the local wildlife get the fruits of my labor, or we do.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-23-2015 20:19 PM
Gina Lollobrigida
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-23-2015 13:19 PM
Coco, I'm happy for you, but will maternity leave interfere with your new job? You'll be what, something like 4 months along when you start, right?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-23-2015 13:17 PM
Elisandra Tomacheski Listal
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-23-2015 08:09 AM
That's all great news, coco! Congratulations!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-22-2015 23:52 PM
Fumes
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-22-2015 23:50 PM
Bunny Lebowski
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-22-2015 23:02 PM
Bebe Rebozo
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-22-2015 23:01 PM
That is just awful, VA. The worst nightmare a parent can have is losing their child. I hope in some small way you will be able to support your friends in the future.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-22-2015 08:17 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, SA.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-22-2015 08:15 AM
It's hard to say, currentrider, but perhaps after Mr. Leeza has a chance to SLAKE his thirst of lovely women in this fantasy, he would step aside for another who LIKES the prospects, too.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-21-2015 21:09 PM
Perhaps we could develop a fantasy to draw him in. The women who want to see more of Mr. Leeza could offer to gather in a GLADE, LADEN with soft blankets and beautifully scented flowers. What happens next?
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       06-21-2015 21:03 PM
Homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie made from my own rhubarb plant and strawberries from a nearby farm. Yum!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       06-21-2015 17:51 PM
Along those lines, here's another extremely minor BF - we forgot to bring along a camera when out walking in the woods today and missed an opportunity to retake our "naked woman among the Dame's Rockets" series. We live such privileged lives, VA.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-21-2015 01:17 AM
Woo hoo! Welcome back, Mr. Leeza! I am pleased to see you may DWELL here for a while. The SWELL of your fans will be rising soon, no doubt.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-20-2015 13:10 PM
Prince
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-20-2015 09:58 AM
silky
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-20-2015 09:44 AM
steady
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       06-20-2015 09:42 AM
Wilfred Warfstache
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       06-20-2015 09:40 AM
Going dancing tonight!
15 Things That Will Help Single Guys
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > 15 Things That Will Help Single Guys       06-20-2015 09:14 AM
A_T_A, I also want to welcome you to the forums. Your profile was a pleasure to read. If we were looking for SM we would quite likely contact you ~ and we're not so far away as to make getting together impossible. ;^D As was probably suggested earlier in this thread, get out to area parties and other gatherings to meet people whenever you can. Wisconsin isn't as much of a swinger capitol as some states seem to be, but it's also not a "dry" state.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-19-2015 18:32 PM
HT - just got back from visiting my 83-yr-old mom today, who is doing quite well at her retirement village. :-D
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-18-2015 19:15 PM
SP - I am hosting a vanilla gathering/potluck dinner/meeting at my house tonight, and I was ready early! Feels good to kick back and relax a little before guests arrive.
I want to shoot a X rated Music Video
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I want to shoot a X rated Music Video       06-18-2015 12:13 PM
Masked hip hop sex video... does that involve hips hopping from partner to partner?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-18-2015 12:11 PM
shooting spree? Is this related to the new X-rated music video thread?
Best Pick-up Lines
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Best Pick-up Lines       06-18-2015 09:46 AM
Back when I was a young, horny teenager, this really cute guy was seated in front of me in a high school classroom. Having lived in the small community for a few years, I recognized faces of all the people in my class, even if I didn't know their names. The cute guy was unfamiliar to me so my opening line was, "Hi, are you new here?" I felt like I was acting out an old movie with that cheesy line, but it worked! We've now been married 34 years.
Best Pick-up Lines
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Best Pick-up Lines       06-18-2015 09:41 AM
This thread can be the counterpoint to the Ruin a Date in 5 Words thread. What lines have you used or responded positively to when you met someone new?
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       06-18-2015 09:37 AM
Leave me alone! Go away!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       06-17-2015 23:40 PM
Congrats on your successful surgery, fundamental!
My lady wants broken
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > My lady wants broken       06-17-2015 18:12 PM
"The store clerk was very helpful but she/ he was not really interested in her." Um, does this mean you couldn't tell whether the person was male or female, or are you trying to hide their gender?
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       06-17-2015 18:08 PM
Your "technique" stinks, ya know?
Ruin a date in 5 words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Ruin a date in 5 words       06-17-2015 16:36 PM
In the same vein... You're not worth the effort
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-17-2015 08:28 AM
(Let's see, how can I get this thing to echo?) H-E-L-L-0, Mr. Leeza! It would be so nice to see you posting here again. Our efforts are fun but nothing compared to the amusing things you say that get our bellies shaking like JELLO.
My lady wants broken
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > My lady wants broken       06-17-2015 07:50 AM
Details, man, we need details!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-17-2015 07:22 AM
That was pretty amazing, BT! KJ, you and I could UNITE forces in looking for the perhaps not-so-elusive nudie. TWINE our observational skills with our preferences, we can WHILE away the hours in great conversation while watching for the WHOLE person who sparks our interests. ;^D