HELP
FORUMS
Scandle    Posts: 9364
Last 100 Displayed

Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-25-2015 23:25 PM
Bruce Springsteen
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       01-25-2015 16:43 PM
Bingo!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       01-25-2015 10:16 AM
Charisma
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-25-2015 10:06 AM
I remember WLS, too, having grown up north of Chicago (but still in Illinois).
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-24-2015 10:12 AM
@ Nic and Rabbit, I'm happy for you guys!
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       01-24-2015 09:10 AM
Hello, all you fun people! Mr. Scandle and I are heading to a birthday celebration tonight for a friend who has turned 65. After tearing up the dance floor a couple weeks ago at our daughter's wedding, I expect we'll be doing the same tonight, where there will be even more people! Should be fun.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       01-24-2015 09:02 AM
Home is a Roof Over a Pig: An American Family's Journey in China by Aminta Arrington Interesting non-fiction but I now wish I had the print version rather than the Kindle. The author includes written Chinese characters that are very, very small in the Kindle version, and do not enlarge when I change the font size.
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-23-2015 20:54 PM
Even better, Reese's Pieces! They would be my downfall if I would let them. ISO I remember when Alabama governor George Wallace was shot.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-23-2015 20:50 PM
Starling Marte, Pirates outfielder
Image Processor
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Image Processor       01-23-2015 09:31 AM
kinkyswm, welcome to the Forums. Were you trying to post a picture showing your erect penis? The rules for public pics state that's not allowed, which would explain it not being approved. If your nude pic doesn't break any rules (which are posted in the upload pics page), then keep submitting it. This website experiences glitches from time to time and it is possible the disapprove button was hit by mistake by the reviewers. If that doesn't work, write to tech support (link found in the Tools page) to ask them to consider overriding the decision. Good luck!
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-22-2015 21:16 PM
NJ, you reminded me of another thing from childhood. My father was in the armed services and when I was in elementary school, we lived on the American base in Germany. My weekly allowance of 25 cents got me into the matinee (that we all walked to without supervision) AND a small bag of popcorn. It was quite a deal that got me in to see Elvis Presley movies when he was still young and hot!
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       01-22-2015 20:16 PM
ISOI remember when Ziploc bags were a new invention, and the only sandwich bags available were the ones that fold the flap in but don't seal.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-21-2015 17:42 PM
"The thing was all over news sites end of last week, such as HuffPo." Ah - well, never mind, then!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-21-2015 16:35 PM
PG, given your last 2 posts here, it sounds like someone may be intentionally leaving clues for you to figure out that they are members.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-21-2015 15:05 PM
SP - when karma vigorously kicks someone in the ass... 1/21/15 Two young men were arrested Monday morning after their vehicle broke through the ice on Lake St. Croix in Douglas County, Wis. Ryan VanPuymbrouck, 20, and Tyler Hale, 24, initially stated they were out on the ice just driving around when their car broke through -- but subsequent investigation and questioning resulted in the two confessing they had broken into several ice shacks with the intent to steal items. Emergency responders were called to the southern end of the lake after an ice fisherman, arriving at his ice shack, was flagged down by one of the guys in the sinking vehicle asking for help. After safely escaping the submerged vehicle, the two admitted to stealing a TV, an ice auger, and liquor, among many other items. “Judging from the tire tracks in the area, it appears as if they became lost or disoriented as to their location and ended up in the river flowing out the south end of the lake where they broke through the thin ice,” Douglas County Sheriff's Office said. “The vehicle, a 2014 Ford Focus owned by Hale's girlfriend, was found submerged in about 6 feet of water. The vehicle was not insured.” Both men are facing several counts of burglary. The incident and related incidents remain under investigation.
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-21-2015 15:02 PM
This fantasy TRYST is a pleasure to read, don't you agree, LT? I TRUST that some day, some how, they will get together, TRUTH be told.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-21-2015 09:01 AM
Apollonia Kotero
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-20-2015 16:18 PM
Part HT, part BF - of all the wedding gifts my daughter and her husband received, only one (so far) arrived broken. It was not properly packed at the store. At least it should be easy for them to exchange it for an undamaged item.
Peek a boo I see you the Gina thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Peek a boo I see you the Gina thread       01-19-2015 23:52 PM
Good luck, Gina! I hope soon you will see more of us!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-19-2015 23:50 PM
VA... Seems to me the ink on your last contract is barely dry. What the hell, you might as well, right? I mean you two probably still have most of your stuff still in boxes AND you haven't had time to really mess up the place. Do you think you'll get a good price on the current house?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-19-2015 20:12 PM
That is one weird "accessory!" On imgur last night my husband found a video of a dildo factory. Hundreds and hundreds of dildos, getting poured, painted, sculpted, inspected, stacked, all for that intimate pleasure many know so well. I had to wonder what the line workers were thinking about their jobs and what they tell their kids they do.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-19-2015 16:59 PM
Buck Henry
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-19-2015 13:37 PM
Reynaldo Gallegos
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-18-2015 19:16 PM
I knew you were a reasonable guy, Good!
Senior Swingers cruise group;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Senior Swingers cruise group;       01-18-2015 19:13 PM
FF, I have had some luck with Sea Bands by Sea Band, Ltd. They are elastic wrist bands with a rounded button that apply acupressure to your wrist. No drugs, no side effects, reusable, etc. They're inexpensive, too.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-18-2015 18:57 PM
Boo!!! LOL
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-18-2015 15:28 PM
tiggr, I'm happy for you!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-18-2015 15:28 PM
Wanda Jackson
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-17-2015 18:44 PM
Rissa Kerguelen
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       01-16-2015 15:08 PM
gifts
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-15-2015 10:45 AM
Thanks everyone! I would love to have ALL of you here to help magnify my afternoon delight! LOL It would probably (hopefully) interfere with the meeting I'm supposed to attend. ;^D
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-15-2015 08:30 AM
Thank you, PG!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-15-2015 08:18 AM
HT - I get to celebrate my birthday today with the love of my life, doing a little winter hiking, some afternoon delight... and then I have to attend a meeting tonight. Two out of three ain't bad.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-14-2015 21:27 PM
Balthazar Getty
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-14-2015 20:43 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-14-2015 15:09 PM
Good luck, Gina! I hope your surgery goes well and is all you hoped it would be.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-14-2015 12:35 PM
Hal Leonard
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-13-2015 00:28 AM
HT - months and months of mindful preparation for my daughter's wedding came to a very successful conclusion last weekend. It all came off beautifully, with nary a hitch, and was fun to boot. We haven't danced, laughed and had this much vanilla fun in years!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-12-2015 08:34 AM
Dawn Wells ~ half of the global debate about who you think is sexier, Mary Ann or Ginger
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-11-2015 22:00 PM
Austin Powers: Do I make you horny? Randy? Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-07-2015 00:40 AM
HT - my youngest child is getting married this weekend and the party prep is almost done! I'll be glad to kick back and relax after working so hard these last couple of months.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-07-2015 00:20 AM
Kurt Cobain
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       01-05-2015 23:22 PM
Fire
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2015 23:21 PM
Wee Willie Winkie
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       01-05-2015 09:50 AM
table
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2015 09:50 AM
Wally Cox (talk about a blast from the past!)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2015 07:48 AM
Brandon Hirsch
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-04-2015 22:03 PM
Mister Ed ;-)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-03-2015 22:48 PM
Twyla Tharp
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-02-2015 20:52 PM
donny osmond
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-02-2015 19:35 PM
Davy Crockett
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-02-2015 18:05 PM
Pobre Ana
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-02-2015 08:24 AM
I woke up with a sore back but treated it with a soak in the outdoor hot tub in pre-dawn light. A perfect start to a very busy day. :^D
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-31-2014 08:38 AM
Groundskeeper Willie
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-30-2014 23:37 PM
Yosemite Sam
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-29-2014 06:59 AM
Happy birthday, PG!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-29-2014 06:52 AM
Bart Starr (Names starting with Obadiah also work)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-28-2014 23:58 PM
Malia Obama
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-28-2014 09:51 AM
TotalBabe!!!!! What a happy surprise to see your presence here again! Welcome back!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-28-2014 09:49 AM
Frodo Baggins
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-27-2014 19:55 PM
peacelove, When in doubt you should Google it! I found this entry on Wiki: Snake Eyes (also released as Snake-Eyes) is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books, and cartoon series. Since the game allows names of fictional characters, it was completely admissible. ******************************************************************** Brenda Vaccaro
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       12-27-2014 19:50 PM
Pullers
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-27-2014 10:25 AM
Wow. Hopefully your RN is forced to maintain a certain standard while at work, at least. That reminds me of a kindergarten teacher I used to know who didn't believe dinosaurs ever existed because it wasn't in the Bible. Say what??? (I know, I know, she is not alone in her strict adherence to her religious beliefs, but I always wondered whether her teaching included real scientific thought or not, and hoped the kids in her charge were not harmed - or, at least, confused.)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-27-2014 10:19 AM
HT - with my oldest daughter home for the holidays and a new strap-on headlamp she gave us for outdoor activities, she and I ventured out on a bicycle ride late yesterday afternoon. The weather was almost warm enough - 45 degrees with no breeze - and it felt absolutely great to be outdoors and back on the bike. Pedaling on the stationary one while watching t.v. just doesn't do it for me like this. We only went about 7 miles, but it was awesome!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-27-2014 10:05 AM
VA, we hear similar stuff from certain friends. You're right, people typically don't want to hear how stupid I think their ideas are. My response is usually along the lines of "I've never heard of that before," and then a chuckle. If it seems the problem they are trying to solve is serious, I strongly suggest they take it to their DOCTOR, although that isn't always the best way to go. There was an M.D. in my area who last year decided to treat his bacterial pneumonia with homeopathic "meds." If he had gone the western medicine route, taking antibiotics at the appropriate time, he would still be here today. The thing I don't understand is why one of my closest friends, who used to be one of his patients, still embraces homeopathic remedies.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       12-27-2014 09:53 AM
Eater
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-27-2014 01:17 AM
Floyd Mayweather
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       12-26-2014 13:48 PM
Up
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-26-2014 10:22 AM
Grace Jones
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-23-2014 07:57 AM
Did that last month. The decking on that balcony will be lifted up today so I can see if there is an obvious drainage obstruction causing the problem. The leak might be caused by an old seal around the door. We've had driving rain in the exactly worst direction for about 12 hours.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-23-2014 07:46 AM
Yes, we did. The leak seems to be from a sliding glass door that heads onto a balcony. It was discovered late last night after I went to bed. I'll take a look at it this morning. So far the roof is holding up!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-23-2014 07:40 AM
PG, I hope your sick little one gets better quickly. It sucks to be sick around the holidays. My FB is a leak was discovered in the room my oldest child just moved into for the holiday. Crap!
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-23-2014 07:33 AM
Indeed, Charlie, as is your lovely wife! Next time we head down your way we'll let you know. ;-)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-23-2014 07:31 AM
BLT, I've never heard of anyone being blocked from an entire thread and would be surprised if it could be done. Given you are having trouble unsubscribing, it's likely to be some other glitch. Have you tried unsubscribing from other threads?
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-23-2014 07:03 AM
Hey, Deon, welcome to the forums and good luck with your search for mature women to seduce. I'm sure there are plenty out there who are looking for a young man such as yourself. Not me, though. I prefer my men (and women, too, for that matter) to be closer to my age.
Does He Look Bi ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Does He Look Bi ?       12-23-2014 06:55 AM
No, VA, on your post I see the lovely Mrs. VA in one of your vaca photos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       12-22-2014 16:03 PM
Spinning a good yarn or not, I don't believe anyone's contributions to this game really STANK. I didn't play for a long time and when I came back, didn't know who to THANK for transforming the game.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-22-2014 08:19 AM
Duane Allman
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-21-2014 23:15 PM
Really sorry to hear that, looking.
BV Infection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BV Infection       12-21-2014 20:15 PM
Oh, and BTW freedomcouple, welcome to the Forums!
BV Infection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BV Infection       12-21-2014 20:13 PM
I can't speak from personal experience to this, but a friend of mine in the LS swears by baking soda gel caps she inserts into her vagina every time after she plays with any woman. She said without it she used to get yeast infections after playing, but now doesn't. Good luck. On WebMD you can find a lot of useful info about it. Apparently having more than one sexual partner puts you at higher risk of getting it, as does douching and smoking. (I have no idea whether you do either.) It is curable with a 7-day course of antibiotics, though you'll probably feel better after 3 days. Not telling your doctor about your active, multi-partner sex life, especially when you are having medical issues, is short changing yourself because you're making it impossible for the doctor to diagnose and treat you appropriately. I hope you reconsider.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-21-2014 20:00 PM
Ogden Nash
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-21-2014 17:07 PM
That's great, VA. Looks like your good karma is settling in for a lengthy stay.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       12-21-2014 17:04 PM
I'll SLINK in here to say I recognized Mr. Leeza's references but failed to comment on them. It's not that they weren't amusing! I've just been rather preoccupied with other things. How many LICKS would a man need to be satisfyingly distracted? The number will be lower if he and his partner CLICK, especially if they know how to FLICK their tongue well.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-21-2014 17:00 PM
Langston Galloway
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-21-2014 15:12 PM
Happy Gilmore
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       12-21-2014 15:11 PM
Christmas
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-20-2014 09:09 AM
Dick Clark
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-19-2014 19:56 PM
Morey Amsterdam
Is This a 3-Some?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Is This a 3-Some?       12-19-2014 19:54 PM
"Now can someone tell me to delete this thread from SLS?" Sure! Delete this thread, MrNo! There, did that help? ;^D If you meant you want to know HOW to delete this thread, I don't know. Most inactive threads just fade into history, eventually getting buried by posts with more recent replies. I believe you can delete the original post pretty easily just by clicking on "Del Post" at the bottom. You might have to ask for help from Tech Support to delete the entire thread.
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       12-19-2014 19:45 PM
Do you take "time to smell the roses" a little too seriously, VA?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-19-2014 16:51 PM
Best of luck, Sed. I hope your nephew heals quickly and well, and I'm glad you weren't hurt.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-19-2014 16:48 PM
That's great, VA! I hope you love it as much you thought you would.
would you get married again?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > would you get married again?       12-19-2014 09:56 AM
I've known my husband for over 40 years and been married to him for 33. While we are both very happy being together, should one of us die, we both have said (and made sure our kids knew) that we love each other enough to want happiness to return to the survivor's life. If that means remarrying, then so be it. I would if I found the right partner, and presume Mr. Scandle would do the same.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-19-2014 09:49 AM
That sucks, VA and Nic. Nic, is there language in your contract that specifies for what reason a person could be reasonably denied the right to buy a condo? Like, oh I don't know, an unserved prison sentence? There are so many laws against discrimination (and rightfully so, IMO) that I would be surprised if in their definition one of those key areas was listed. If they've left it open-ended, the VA is right to flag it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-19-2014 07:18 AM
Congrats, rabbit! I am glad it resolved so quickly in your favor.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-19-2014 07:12 AM
Courtney Love
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-18-2014 13:41 PM
Oops! Sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday earlier, LR. Have a great day!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-18-2014 13:40 PM
Clarice Starling
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-18-2014 11:21 AM
Happy birthday, Tiggr, one of the nicest people on these here Forums. Have a great day!