Help
FORUMS
Back
Scandle    Posts: 11741
Last 100 Displayed

Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       09-30-2016 20:47 PM
Annie, we actually have relatives that hunt on our land who put up motion-activated cameras one year without telling us. Mr. Scandle and I went out to enjoy some frisky nude time in our woods, and a couple days later heard about the cameras. It seems they were set up in a different area than where we were, but damn, that was close!
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       09-30-2016 20:35 PM
I could if I had the equipment but I'm not yet inclined to do that, NJNY. We'll wait to see if they put up another sign or come knocking at our door. It may be they are confused about whose property it is since we live in a rural area and the corner they put the sign on has a paved, public road and a gravel, private road. A NO POSTING/PRIVATE PROPERTY sign could go up in the sign's place.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       09-30-2016 19:31 PM
Problem is, Annie, they put it right next to my fence, on my property! LOL It will be interesting to find out who's doing it. I know it didn't go up until this afternoon.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       09-30-2016 18:33 PM
PP - someone, presumably a neighbor, put up a political sign on MY property today for my candidate's opponent. Tough noogies, sucker, the sign came down and replacements will continue to be removed off my property until you get it through you thick head that it belongs on YOUR property.
Male must be well hung - a survey
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Male must be well hung - a survey       09-30-2016 18:28 PM
That's very funny, Annie! We played with a couple one time where the husband didn't have a size problem. He just came in my mouth WAY too soon while the 4 of us were playing, and then pouted until his wife agreed to leave. We call him "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" after the book by the same name. ;^D
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-30-2016 15:57 PM
selective
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       09-30-2016 15:55 PM
Good point. Somehow I glossed over the point about them being suede. Sowwy
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       09-30-2016 14:39 PM
Cool! Have you tried rubbing in leather conditioner? It might help. Sorry I can't speak on this from personal experience!
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-30-2016 14:01 PM
"try to figure out how to make witches hat STAND up (suggestions welcome)" KJ, have you tried creating a cone out of something like construction paper, then inserting it into the pointy top of your hat? If that's too heavy, perhaps printer paper would work.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-30-2016 13:27 PM
Kelly
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       09-30-2016 12:28 PM
That's interesting, Rabbit. How's the quality of the boots? Are they well made, with good quality leather?
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       09-30-2016 11:01 AM
nj, I checked that profile for you. No K-9s mentioned or photographed at all. Perhaps they do dog training.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-30-2016 10:36 AM
slope
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-30-2016 07:46 AM
Waiting
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-30-2016 07:12 AM
Lips
Would you kiss the previous poster?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       09-29-2016 15:14 PM
Now why would I want to do that, Inez?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       09-29-2016 14:57 PM
Yes!
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       09-29-2016 11:05 AM
I hate it when people I know (in this case, a cousin) post stupid political shit on FB. Today's had two pictures of Bill Clinton, with the 2nd one looking like he was just dug out of a grave, with the caption about how his wife did it to him. My responses included "Isn't it amazing what PhotoShop can do?" and "I remember snarky comments being made about Barbara Bush when her husband was running for president. They were very similar to what was posted here."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you kiss the previous poster?       09-29-2016 09:18 AM
Definitely
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-29-2016 08:55 AM
Rabbit (and Scamp), since we've met and kissed, I'd ask that you pass on a kiss from me and my guy to them. It's only one degree of separation! LOL
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-29-2016 08:52 AM
Fantasies
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-29-2016 08:51 AM
cute
A Question for Women on Breast Size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-28-2016 15:48 PM
(blushes) Thank you, KJ!
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-28-2016 15:29 PM
Well, I must say that I am thrilled the STARS have aligned for all of you to meet up and indulge all that STIRS your loins! Remember to free up your WRIST from time to time to drink something, or maybe a STRAW will be enough.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-28-2016 14:31 PM
The name of the group is Supportive Sisters. Admin has not responded to my group request yet.
Need a Halloween dj? I'm your guy!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Need a Halloween dj? I'm your guy!       09-28-2016 11:40 AM
**snort!**
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-28-2016 07:14 AM
Forward
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-28-2016 00:20 AM
Scene
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-27-2016 23:52 PM
Over-caffeinated
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-27-2016 22:58 PM
Truth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-27-2016 21:55 PM
Flirtatious (Likewise, Lady!)
Need a Halloween dj? I'm your guy!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Need a Halloween dj? I'm your guy!       09-27-2016 21:36 PM
TastersChoice, you may have more luck finding interested parties in the Business threads near the top of the forums list or by posting in your state listings. BTW - I took a look at your previous posts and saw lots of things you wrote in the bi-male threads. Why do you list yourself as straight?
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       09-27-2016 20:33 PM
All this sexy talk makes me weak at the KNEES, I tell ya! First there's the SNAKE, either before or after a STEAK (maybe both), and further fun to generate TALES that TAKES my breath away.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-27-2016 20:20 PM
flood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-27-2016 18:29 PM
clever
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-27-2016 18:16 PM
explosion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-27-2016 17:37 PM
Given the nature of the beast, so to speak, any couple profile will have the "risk" of having the male half read our posts in the group. The only ways around that is for each of us to ask our partners to stay out of it, or for each of us to set up a single female profile and join the group through that - which I'm not willing to do. I am considering how we might deal with it. One proposal is to explain that if the male half of the couple responds in the group repeatedly, then that couple would have their membership revoked. Do you have any other suggestions for how to handle this specific potential problem?
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-26-2016 17:32 PM
Tender
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-26-2016 17:31 PM
SP - spending time talking on the phone to a special friend I met here. You know who you are! ;^*
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-26-2016 14:12 PM
FB - I wanted to get out to paint new siding on my house and/or deal with some 10-ft.-high noxious weeds, but the wind is so high and gusty it wouldn't be either safe or relatively pleasant to do so. Ah well, maybe later this week it'll happen.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       09-26-2016 14:05 PM
Why couldn't it be simply a dinner meeting of people with one common connection, which is SSH? She knows each of them, she likes each of them a lot, and she thinks they would all like each other as well. Maybe it will develop into another scenario directed by SSH, maybe not. From what she has written here I don't think she has a firm ulterior motive, thought she may be open to other activities should the men be interested in going there.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-26-2016 13:58 PM
We can start different threads to focus on different concerns and help organize the discussions. I'd ask you all to accept a more grammatically correct Supportive Sisters if that name stays in the running. Other ideas? Wise Women's Counsel Women Bare All Strong Sisters United or Sisters United for Strength
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-26-2016 08:26 AM
Prefers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-26-2016 00:18 AM
Great! Looks easy. I belonged to a now defunct all-women's group here for a while. We moved over to FB and now it is petering out, but it served a purpose by helping us connect in conversation more privately. So, what to call this new group? Let's brainstorm! Support Sisters? Frisky Friends? Compassionate Cohorts?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-25-2016 23:34 PM
I am not sure but it can't be too hard. Any suggestions on what to call it?
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-25-2016 21:51 PM
silky
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-25-2016 20:57 PM
Wana, I care, too. If you'd rather not discuss it publicly, I'd be willing to exchange messages with you. Another option would be to start a closed women's group here that would handle frank, only semi-public discussions, and be by invitation only.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-25-2016 20:41 PM
roses
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-25-2016 17:44 PM
hard
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-25-2016 14:24 PM
time
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-25-2016 09:31 AM
balance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-25-2016 09:12 AM
Good luck to Inez and hubby on your fundraising run today. Take care of yourselves!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-24-2016 13:51 PM
Worked all morning on my new phone, getting most of my contacts re-edited and uploaded (wish I would have saved them to Google originally) Took the dog for a run while I rode my bike Now to get ready for tonight's MFM!!!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-23-2016 22:08 PM
I suppose we COULD move this discussion to the Fantasy of the Day forum...
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-23-2016 22:07 PM
If you don't mind traveling to the soon-to-be-frozen tundra (just kidding - it's still warm enough for the mosquitoes to carry bits of you away), I could host a party at my place.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-23-2016 21:50 PM
You may be right about that, Annie! Thirty-seven years ago I was so small to begin with that I was curious about what an "A" cup size breast would feel like! I know I was really fixated on breast size and didn't like the way I looked, tried to hide my very flat chest by slouching and wearing loose clothing, and then I went for the surgery, for me. No more slouching, no more worry about what I looked like, no more disgust that I couldn't wear sexy tops, and have been very happy with my breasts ever since - which look and feel pretty fantastic per the various people who've seen them. I am happy to show them off, being a nudist before I was a swinger, but I don't go around challenging people to feel them. People are welcome to caress them if they are so moved, however. ;-)
Im in the market to open a swingers club best place to do so?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Im in the market to open a swingers club best place to do so?       09-23-2016 21:04 PM
Thomas, welcome to the forums. You might have greater success in getting the kind of reply you seem to want if you posted anyplace that covers your specific area or state. At the top of the Forums page you should see Clubs and Events listings for each state. There are probably other locations on this website where posts could go. You can probably figure it out be just poking around a bit. Good luck.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-23-2016 21:00 PM
I think a "PJ" party with certain Fora women would be one hot time. Ladies, are you in?
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       09-23-2016 20:58 PM
"I believe you'll be packin' nuts in your mouth before that night ends. ;-)" And there's nothing wrong with that!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-23-2016 18:34 PM
Hey Lady, how did you get my PJs and how did they end up in Georgia??? ;^D Damn, my PJs end up with all the fun guys!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 18:31 PM
video
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 18:05 PM
flowing
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 12:09 PM
Japan
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 11:33 AM
Microphone
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 08:46 AM
Found
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 08:45 AM
Wandering
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 08:23 AM
Hypnotic
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 08:07 AM
Entranced
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-23-2016 07:05 AM
Fun
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 23:40 PM
search
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 23:27 PM
map
Last forummer to perv your profile
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Last forummer to perv your profile       09-22-2016 18:15 PM
I can't speak for BT and haven't even met the guy (yet), but I believe his last comment to you, Smooth, was said in jest.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 16:03 PM
fusion
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 13:22 PM
Sticks. (or Styx, if you will)
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 12:56 PM
Revolution
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 11:39 AM
spoken
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 11:18 AM
skin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-22-2016 11:13 AM
There is already a thread for men to respond to regarding natural vs. implanted breasts, but it occurred to me that we bi women haven't discussed our preferences on breast size. When considering women I would like to play with, I find myself more attracted to women with relatively smaller breasts, say up to a size D cup. It's not a hard and fast rule, of course, with the woman's personality and interests being equally important, but heavy-breasted women don't immediately draw my attention. Since I was very small breasted until I got my implants at age 37, I suspect I'm drawn to what has always been most familiar to me. So, all you bi or bi-curious women out there, what size breasts do you like in a female play partner, and why?
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 11:00 AM
Hug
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 10:25 AM
Rocker
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 09:11 AM
arrived
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-22-2016 09:07 AM
ETA
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-21-2016 20:27 PM
Profile name or real name?
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 18:36 PM
tickle
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 18:34 PM
clue
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 17:28 PM
comforter
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 17:20 PM
up
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 17:13 PM
Clean
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 15:52 PM
Corn
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 13:00 PM
refresh
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 12:44 PM
deserted
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 11:55 AM
chaos
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 11:37 AM
answer
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 10:14 AM
bed
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 10:07 AM
stream
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 07:35 AM
Kiss
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       09-21-2016 07:33 AM
A few years ago we took a cruise with my family in the Caribbean and had a cabin with a balcony. Our room was on the opposite side of the ship from the relatives, and at one port my husband and I took advantage of the outdoor setting and semi-privacy by having sex out there. I told my sister we had sunbathed nude and she presumed security cameras had captured it and that we were likely to get in trouble. Nothing ever came of it, of course, and I would jump to do it again!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-21-2016 07:22 AM
Fritter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-21-2016 07:19 AM
Thanks, Smooth and Tramp.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-20-2016 22:46 PM
Lacy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.