HELP
FORUMS
buddd    Posts: 14
Last 100 Displayed

do u
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > do u       10-19-2011 23:57 PM
do u allow bodily fluids in your mouth at a swingers party i let this girl come in my mouth and it tasted great
Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance       09-17-2011 19:06 PM
go to meet and greets go to mfm partys whats the problem
Single Females And Single Men Only
FORUMS > Events > New Jersey > Single Females And Single Men Only       08-24-2011 23:39 PM
any body looking for a ride out there i live in nyc
how does a dp feel
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > how does a dp feel       08-23-2011 12:40 PM
i ve gone to some partys and seen women dp i just wanna know how does that feel can u feel it on the otherside of your vagina also how does the double vag feel...two penis's in the vagina
Can you answer this question honestly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Can you answer this question honestly       08-17-2011 22:44 PM
i would choose you cuz i know u got test and know what u got the other people i dont know about but im not kissing you
would u
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > would u       08-12-2011 20:46 PM
would u let your partner swing with a person u didnt like but they had a attraction
Swinging, cheating morals
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Swinging, cheating morals       08-12-2011 20:32 PM
enigma, do u also go out with women or is it just your wife doing everyhthing and also to the original poster u gotta either get a divorce or just have women on the in the same type of fashion because there is no trust in this relationship but if u wanna stay together for money reasons or something then just have it where u both do what ever
there is a new form of gonorehea u cant get rid of
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > there is a new form of gonorehea u cant get rid of       07-31-2011 18:49 PM
anti botics dont work on it
what is the beneifit of going bare
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > what is the beneifit of going bare       07-11-2011 03:01 AM
i guess for the ladies its about feeling the penis and for the guys its about feeling the women but iv had lots of sex through out the years and the raw verses no condom for me is not a big deal i can still feel the pussy through the condom but thats just me tight pussy still feels tight and wack sex is still wack sex but to each is own
breeding have u heard about this
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > breeding have u heard about this       07-11-2011 02:59 AM
are women really trying to get pregnant at swinger parties seems kinda odd this one lady said she wanted to have a black baby...is this true are women trying to get pregnant at swinger parties
what is the best way to pick up single females who swing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > what is the best way to pick up single females who swing       07-09-2011 12:36 PM
in regular life girls like me i get a lot of girls but on this site and at partys it seems to be harder i dont know why im the same guy i act the same i have the same conversation but girls seem stand off ish
u think i could throw a single swinger party
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > u think i could throw a single swinger party       07-09-2011 11:08 AM
a party for single women and single guys and couples but the main focus is on the single ladies n guys
what is the beneifit of going bare
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > what is the beneifit of going bare       07-09-2011 11:06 AM
what is the benefit of going bare
im looking for a women to swing with someone i can enjoy my time with
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > im looking for a women to swing with someone i can enjoy my time with       07-05-2011 15:09 PM
couple is off n on looking for a regular to to swing with hit me up