Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
peghey19    Posts: 5296
Last 100 Displayed

Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-21-2014 17:27 PM
With those two, it is more like the steaming bar cam. Sorry you are not there, mr perf.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-19-2014 14:46 PM
Oy madre! All I can think of is "fly" chicken.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-18-2014 17:27 PM
Happy Anniversary. Twenty five years is quite an accomplishment.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-18-2014 10:17 AM
Good for you, Mrs. U!
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-18-2014 10:15 AM
Doing my thing: run, yoga, meditate. I have added a separate ab workout on alternate days. I am happy with the slight definition I am getting everywhere else, but abs get tougher and tougher every day!
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-15-2014 20:14 PM
Actually, if you have the proper set up, vinyl is superior to them all. It took quite a while to convince me, but it is true. It is much less convenient and a huge pain in the ass, but most true audiophiles listen to vinyl.
Have you ever had a woman squirter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Have you ever had a woman squirter       10-13-2014 23:25 PM
Oy.....it's schvitz
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-13-2014 23:21 PM
Sometimes when I don't orgasm, I cry intensely.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-13-2014 23:16 PM
Big batch of cauliflower mash with the c right from a farmer down the road. I made it with almond milk, caramelized onion, garlic, olive oil and smoked paprika. After some celebrating this weekend I am back to a veganish diet for a few weeks. Saturday night was mole that brought tears to my eyes, and last night was a blue cheese burger with fried mushrooms and onions followed by carrot cake. Delightful!
rants
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > rants       10-13-2014 14:21 PM
Hugs to you, Jaycee
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-11-2014 11:07 AM
A diet, by traditional definition, are the foods we eat. The idea of a reducing diet, which then became more commonly used as the shortened "diet" is a newer definition. I have to disagree with your opinion on this one; I think the worst thing for most people is to constantly get on the scale or measure and then equate success or failure with a number. Note that I am saying most. When someone chooses to become healthier for the rest of their life, to eat a balanced diet which is not based on restriction or taking the body out of normal metabolic function and lets weight loss happen over a longer period of time, the weight loss has a better chance of becoming permanent.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-11-2014 08:33 AM
Congrats, Kelly! I don't believe in diets because diets are deprivation, and quick weight loss is rarely sustained. Slow but steady weight loss is allows your body to adjust to a new weight which makes it easier to maintain. Your journey should be about finding a way to eat for the rest of your life, not until you lose 10lbs. Don't concentrate on your weight; think about the other benefits of your healthy eating regimen such as energy, health, better skin tone. Also think about having your hormones checked...the little fuckers. That could be making loss of fat and weight difficult.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-11-2014 00:29 AM
All this is true, but.....I have found that carbs tend to bloat the belly, which can make it stick out. While you will not necessarily be reducing the fat on your belly, if you reduce your carb intake, your abs will be flatter. Yesterday I performed an uncontrolled matzo ball study; many balls were uncontrolably consumed, and boom! I looked 4 months pregnant within 10 minutes. All kidding aside, try it on yourself. Eliminate carbs and crap for a few days. Start simply with refined sugar, wheat and most processed foods, including alcohol. You will be amazed at your abs. Then eat some bread and see what happens. One of the diets I love, and by diets I mean methods of eating and not weight reducing strategies, is CLEAN by Sebastian Junger. You can look at the book or website. Forget ordering his powdered whatever for hundreds of dollars; just follow the elimination diet for two weeks and see how you feel. You will be amazed, especially if you suffer from any allergies, because they will be gone. You belly will feel flatter, simply because of reduced bloating. Then you can play around with different foods and see how they affect you body. I did this about 4 years ago and as a result I all but gave up bread, pasta, sugar, corn and alcohol in my home. When I go out I eat and drink whatever I want, but I have found over time that unless the food is outstanding, the consumption is not worth the effect on my body.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-10-2014 18:20 PM
"Women would throw panties at them ;)" Or pie!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-10-2014 18:07 PM
They can do it at the Rock and Bowl!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-10-2014 18:02 PM
So cute! SP- the dog and I sharing a Granny Smith apple.
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-10-2014 17:56 PM
I mostly had bourbon ...which is kinda the same thing!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-10-2014 17:10 PM
I whilsted for the Mrs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-10-2014 17:09 PM
It also reminds me that Mr Cincy used to post every now and then. I am not sure I have ever laughed harder than the time Mr Cincy and I posted limericks to each other whilst sitting 10 feet apart. Unless it was the time we had silly weed........or were driving through the Garden District.....he has perhaps the driest sense of humor on the planet.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-10-2014 17:02 PM
That is unbelieveable. Do you think they were in the tank? Could they have slipped off while you were cleaning it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-10-2014 16:17 PM
Seems like only yesterday...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       10-09-2014 18:40 PM
Take care of yourself, Bobby. See a doctor if you need to do so. FB: I just ate an obscene amount of matzoh balls. Like a contest - winning quantity.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-09-2014 18:37 PM
I taught fitness classes for years as well, and I know exactly what you mean; it was such a charge of energy to be with all those happy people. Good luck, Mr va with all that moving and driving. It is so excoting.
I'd be grateful for advice and feedback
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > I'd be grateful for advice and feedback       10-09-2014 18:23 PM
I think it is better to have full disclosure up front. If your wife is truly down with your swinging, it will be fairly easy to verify. Some will not play with a married man no matter what the case; I think it is simply much easier to have your status in print.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-09-2014 18:05 PM
Yd, Thanks for the compliment.I have similar reasons for wanting to take care of myself. I come from a scary gene pool. I have always gone to the gym and cycled, but I am so entranced with my yoga practice, that I have stopped lifting altogether. Part of the change is due to the fact that I love all aspects of yoga: mental, physical and spiritual. For someone my age, I feel as though it gives my exactly the kind of tone I want. I don't like the way I look anymore with too much muscle and sinew. I also love what the yoga is doing for my ass. I am doing intense vinyasa sessions which involve lots of what are essentially dead lifts and lunges. I am very flexible and strong, so yoga is such a natural fit. I run because I SUCK, SUCK, SUCK at it! I can cycle 30 miles with little or no training, dance like a maniac for 4 hours or do any boot camp class with the twenty-somethings. I cannot run. I know it is mental, but it has been this way my entire life. It takes me months to build up to 2 miles. I am achingly slow. It is actually comical, but I just keep plodding on hoping that one day I will wake up a runner. I know during the 5K, I will be passed by the following: women pushing strollers, men running with their pre-schoolers, great-grandmoms, barefooted drunk doods and stray dogs. Thank heavens for good music and a sense of humor.
I'd be grateful for advice and feedback
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > I'd be grateful for advice and feedback       10-09-2014 17:17 PM
The thing that looks like a wedding ring on your left hand would give me pause. Many of us in the LS have no interest in SM's who may not be single. If this is not the case, I might stress that in my profile.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-09-2014 16:54 PM
You are an inspiration, Yondude. I am back in the workout swing. Run, yoga and extra abs.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       10-09-2014 16:34 PM
In Pittsburgh?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-09-2014 15:51 PM
Bop Gun - Parliament Totally gettin' down with my bad Pixie self in the kitchen while making matzo balls.
witch do you prefer
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > witch do you prefer       10-09-2014 08:48 AM
I would go warlock, but then I am straight.
No Vaginal Orgasm for You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > No Vaginal Orgasm for You       10-09-2014 07:57 AM
Oy vey! Another it's pee discussion.
Photography help?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Photography help?       10-07-2014 17:08 PM
I also got a big kick out of, "suitable for use on this site". I have only been involved in picture approval one time, and i had to wash my eyes out with bourbon and limericks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-07-2014 17:04 PM
Sugar Sugar - The Archies Just keeping it real..........real old.
Photography help?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Photography help?       10-07-2014 17:02 PM
He has hotwifetriagulation wired into his prefrontal cortex. And handcuffs.
Photography help?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Photography help?       10-07-2014 16:59 PM
Do not worry, Kitten. He will find you.
Black Women and White Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-07-2014 16:57 PM
Hey! I believe it might be Typhoid Conti! I was just coming in to define scary: does not get our jokes. Of course the lovely Juicy said it much more eloquently. Ms. L would get every one, have quite a few of her own, and would meet us at CB in the morning.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-07-2014 16:20 PM
Shit, I cannot get beyond Pixie.
Photography help?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Photography help?       10-07-2014 16:08 PM
This post has been up 32 minutes and Nic isn't here yet? Dood is loosing his touch. You can have professional shots taken, which will be quite expensive but worth the cost, or you might try finding a SM or a couple with some skills in that department. I had a wonderfully talented single male take some of my better photos, and then an ex took a few as well.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       10-07-2014 11:28 AM
The Fucknuts - Neuter Your Insult
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-06-2014 23:09 PM
Except I won't pegher, cuz I am straight.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-06-2014 23:05 PM
We will also chit chat to each other in code, talk to strippers about their future while you are trying to get a lap dance and smoke your cigarettes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-06-2014 22:58 PM
Infinity snort
rants
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > rants       10-06-2014 22:18 PM
Perfectly stated. Hugs to you, Jaycee. You rescued another living thing; it is one of the kindest things a person can do.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-06-2014 21:05 PM
Thanks njny! I just love it when he talks dirty...
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-06-2014 20:07 PM
Juicy? How the fuck did I miss all of that mess? If we did a profile together, we could be Peggie Jui!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-06-2014 19:58 PM
Thanks guys! Now I am really inspired!
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       10-06-2014 18:35 PM
yoga pants and top. 2 minutes to stripped down in a hot shower.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-06-2014 18:30 PM
Did it! It was rough, but it is done. Ran 15minutes without coughing; plodded another 15 without coughing; an hour of yoga and a 20 minute meditation. I feel much better than when I started. I made chicken soup for dinner with a big salad(like a regular salad only bigger). My goal is the 5k Turkey Trot. Please do not laugh at me any of you runners! It is so not my thing, but I try so hard to make it so.
Favorite SLS profile tag line
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite SLS profile tag line       10-06-2014 16:30 PM
Hahahahahaha.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-06-2014 13:34 PM
Okay - going for a run to hopefully finally shake off this 3-weeks of funkiness and voice loss. Perhaps I have been babying myself too much... I have lost weight because I have had almost no appetite; I believe that is contributing to my lack of energy. Done whining and lacing up my shoes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-06-2014 13:14 PM
I Don"t Want To Lose You Yet - Steve Earle
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       10-06-2014 13:06 PM
I would gladly hop a plane to hang out with L and Mrs Sav . If Tesla were still alive he would be able to light up the city harnessing THAT energy.
Fyi - facebook
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fyi - facebook       10-05-2014 18:06 PM
Gosh - the delivery of the information really downplays the reality of what you did. It is like saying " all we did was drop a bomb on Nagasaki". What did you expect to happen in a forum that is somewhat based upon people commenting on everything you do?
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 23:24 PM
Is cozy your favorite sounding word, or your favorite thing to be?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 23:23 PM
It can be anything you want it to be.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-02-2014 23:21 PM
Happy Birthday MONTH, Jaycee!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-02-2014 23:10 PM
Fresh ginger tea w/ honey
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 23:09 PM
Mango? It seems quite out of place. Pedantic Sternocleidomastoid reticulated Titmouse
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-02-2014 22:58 PM
Met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 22:21 PM
Shenanigarden
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 15:21 PM
Shelly, I agree; I thought the same when I read the article. How intolerant could the town really be if these women decided to settle down there and have a family? I consider her statements as being amped up by her lawyers as part of the suit. My main point, however, is if there were ever a reason I would want to sue anyone for anything, this would be at the top of my list, and that I would not consider her a gold digger.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 12:53 PM
"parents" ? No matter how one feels about the lawsuit or how the child was conceived, the women are the child's parents.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 10:46 AM
There are a lot of possibilities. Perhaps after two years the couple realized that raising a bi-racial child would be more difficult than they had anticipated. You need to take into consideration that her statements have been translated into lawyerese. This is not my forté, but legally, isn't this simply a breach of contract that just happens to be sensational enough to interest Matt and Hoda and possibly People magazine?
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-02-2014 09:58 AM
I think it might be a bit harsh to call her a gold digger without knowing more about the case. It appears to me to be exactly the kind of situation over which someone should sue. This was sloppy company procedure and policy which has caused some level of distress and hardship for the parents.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 00:07 AM
Dick!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-01-2014 23:50 PM
Did he write for the Marc Brothers too?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-01-2014 23:39 PM
How apropos!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-01-2014 23:20 PM
Many of my favorite words are Yiddish. Mishegas is a great word.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-01-2014 23:13 PM
It is that silly colic bit; it drags down the bu.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-01-2014 23:09 PM
They are if you are throwing them down!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-01-2014 23:01 PM
A totally silly topic... I just used the word "modicum" in an email to a friend, and I realized how much I like the word in both meaning and appearance. What are some of your favorite words?
are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       10-01-2014 19:18 PM
She is also exothermic.
are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       10-01-2014 18:56 PM
No worries, Doods, Mrs Cincy is a grudge-less wonder
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-30-2014 13:32 PM
There is always the profile to factor in, but my profile staying somewhat the same, lack of pics led to more bottom feeders. Having read the insightful posts after mine, I also believe that it has to do with the type of pics one posts. My pics are tame, humorous and/or artistic in nature, and I think that would indicate to many men that I am not a crotch shot kinda girl, for better or for worse. I believe my pics and my profile weed out guys in which I would have little interest. Just my observations.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-30-2014 11:54 AM
Exothermic reactions. Also, Spectator Ion is a kick ass RBN
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-30-2014 11:29 AM
When The Morning Comes - Hall and Oats
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-30-2014 11:26 AM
Mrs Cincy speaks the truth. That is a most complex pleasure!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-30-2014 11:24 AM
Good advice, Racer. I must give credit where it is due. As a SF, I find what you have stated to be true. The guys that email you when you have few pics are usually just shooting pussy in a barrel and are happy if they hit anything.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-29-2014 21:22 PM
Also lift the box spring and mattress out of the bed frame. I have found a few lost items lifting out the box spring.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-29-2014 08:41 AM
Really sorry, M; I know the heartbreak.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-26-2014 21:50 PM
JW: will I ever remember to use a question mark?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-26-2014 21:49 PM
JW (wrong thread) am I ever going to meet the super funny/sexy/adorable Mr sa. I think it is on my bucketlist.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-26-2014 19:31 PM
Okay - Racer McGoo is totally a RBN.
The cure for jet lag
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The cure for jet lag       09-26-2014 19:29 PM
Hey Glens, Welcome to the Forum! Banner evening!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-26-2014 19:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, LT!
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-26-2014 16:04 PM
***snort***
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-26-2014 15:56 PM
OMG! What did we do without you?
any younger ladies want to be with mature couple
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > any younger ladies want to be with mature couple       09-26-2014 15:54 PM
Def something to include in your profile, Walter.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-26-2014 13:26 PM
Gosh! Quit rubbing it in!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-26-2014 12:36 PM
I got through a walk and a yoga workout. Finally. This little upper resp thing was a bitch. But onward and upward!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-26-2014 12:30 PM
Starting already?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-26-2014 12:26 PM
No Way! yippee!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-26-2014 10:25 AM
I'm straight, r'member See what I did there?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-26-2014 10:21 AM
They prolly wandered into BDSM and are tied up somewhere.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-26-2014 10:10 AM
Gotta get tix!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-26-2014 09:38 AM
Oh Carrie! I just got tickets to see her! Great song. Lucinda - Big Red Sun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-26-2014 09:25 AM
He is a legend, and the Ram's Head is a great venue. I deleted the post, because the concert in its entirety is gone; there is only one song. I have never seen this video, but here is an old one of John doing Elvis. It is a bit cheesy, but good. ht tps://screen.ya hoo. com/live/john-hiatt-things-have-worked-out-just-right-98327202786.html
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-26-2014 08:55 AM
yup
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-26-2014 07:32 AM
"All these years, he's been fucking wrong...fucking, wrong. Please, understand that as you choose to" I did not mean to imply otherwise, but it is still fun to read. Peghey, who apparently has learned well from the racer, having closed her profile to couples.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-25-2014 22:18 PM
He is OUR little forum lab rat, and sometimes he says something wonderfully entertaining. The open forum has a lot of goofing around going on; the racer is just another goof.