Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
peghey19    Posts: 5151
Last 100 Displayed

What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-19-2014 00:23 AM
You guys are twisted
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 20:48 PM
Well, Testicle Turning at Night would be the name of the sing...someone else come up with the band Mind if I take a turn wid your testicles?
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 20:26 PM
Fixin' **snort**
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 19:04 PM
Just like testicles!
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 18:47 PM
Honey, they USED to be equal, now I think the right one is slightly lower.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 18:45 PM
Oh heavens, I misread this thread! I did not know it was exclusively for the GUYS to tell us the perfect age for a hot partner before the expiration date on her ass lets you know she has expired. Just kidding, kinda. Besides Mrs Cincy may be in here any moment to unleash a can of whoop ass on you old codgers. I need to leave some space.
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-18-2014 18:37 PM
They don't revile you so count your blissings.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-18-2014 16:51 PM
Congrats, babe! You know how I love me a rescue. I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-18-2014 16:29 PM
Here no come the train again.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 16:28 PM
That being said, I usually like them a little younger. It is more about fitness than age, however. I like a man who is in pretty good shape, and I hate beer bellies. Like no - way hate.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 16:23 PM
Oh Mr va...again with the fucking heartbreak! Someday I am so going to beat your ass with an AARP card.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-18-2014 16:19 PM
My sweet, wonderful, nearly perfect doggie got a better report than I expected from the vet. Although at 14 1/2 it could be anything, her kidney disease has not progressed, and he says for her age she looks good. When I opened the car door she jumped up onto the seat just to let me know she could. She was still running with me in May, and I am going to get her out walking again when it gets cooler. She is a testament to good food, daily exercise and MSM. I wish that Akron were posting. He and I swapped quite a few dog stories and pics.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-18-2014 16:10 PM
Run, Run, Run - Patti Scialfa It is about Shirley Muldowney
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-18-2014 15:24 PM
I need to do the same thing in my profile
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-18-2014 12:49 PM
Do they wear heels for that? Sorry- really bad
Glasses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Glasses       09-18-2014 10:38 AM
I had one of those, too; when I found out he had a screw loose, however, I had to toss him aside.
On the word 'slut'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On the word 'slut'       09-18-2014 06:43 AM
Excuse me Mr va, but I have no paperwork here for a CPAS permit issued in your name.
Slut vs skank
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Slut vs skank       09-18-2014 04:43 AM
It must be in New Jersey; think of a Spandexy Mason Dixon
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-17-2014 22:43 PM
ht tp://m.yout ube.c om/watch?v=SHogg7pJI_M
On the word 'slut'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On the word 'slut'       09-17-2014 21:35 PM
I was about to post something very similar, written not nearly as well. I think there are so many ways to be in the LS, that making any sort of blanket statement as to how one should see oneself seems a little presumptuous. It is about being on the continuum where you are finding what you desire. The same with slut. It may turn you on or be insulting; it is just a word. Some of my favorite men have called me a slut, and I loved it. Another guy could call me a princess and be a condescending asshole. It is the what the word is meant to convey- not the word itself. Welcome to the fora!
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       09-17-2014 20:14 PM
I just happened to have picked up fresh ginger today. I am a bit better; hopefully tomorrow will be the turn.
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-17-2014 19:17 PM
I thought I had BT SIZED up pretty well, but he is so full of surprises.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       09-17-2014 19:01 PM
Thank you, wonderful one!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       09-17-2014 16:58 PM
Help me people! I need a happy thought to get me motivated again. I had a week of debauchery, and now 4 days of illness. I need to get my ass in gear!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-16-2014 23:09 PM
Whoops - Ghost of a Chance - Garland Jeffreys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-16-2014 23:03 PM
Garland Jeffreys! Someone else knows who he is?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 22:49 PM
Thanks, Mrs Sav. This is actually scaring me a bit. I have no voice at all. I have given up on the iPad. It is old, and sucks for SLS.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 22:45 PM
Drat, the next mugfull will be honey only.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-16-2014 22:43 PM
I have watched SOA from the very beginning. I love Charlie Hunnam and Kim Coates. So far this is just too violent and dark. I may have to give up and just do the OD fast forward when it is all over.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-16-2014 22:38 PM
Welcome, Mr Mocha! How do you like T25?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 22:36 PM
I have completely lost my voice. I can whisper and that is it. I have to talk a lot tomorrow for work, so I am hoping some tea with lemon and honey will work. This has not happened in years.
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 18:41 PM
wordy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-16-2014 18:37 PM
peghey19 Her: Straight ,54 Sorry, forum peeps, for airing this out here, but I will not email the smooths J, Thank you for your post, and what I believe to be an apology of sorts. As anyone who knows me will attest, I am not a fighter for the sake of fighting. A wiseass, sometimes inappropriate, and wordy for sure, but I believe that most people try to operate from a place of good, as do I. I also believe that this whole thing was a colossal misunderstanding, one that I tried to correct from the moment I realized it as such, but could have navigated through more wisely as well. I was devastated by what occurred, felt maligned and vulnerable, and I let those emotions cloud my actions. It took cajones for you to admit that you preferred for the situation to get out of control rather than believe I wanted to make peace; I appreciate that and will believe that it is a sincere sentiment on your part. That being said, I consider Mrs Sav to be a good friend. She was one of the first people I met IRL, and I spent a raucous, tipsy, laughing-at-everything-imagineable evening with her and the lovely Mrs Rdy. We share a bond beyond being two hot mature babes, and I adore her. I also believe that some of her animosity toward you is a result of what happened between you and me. She is a tiger who protects her friends, and I am proud to be one of them. I am more than willing to bury the hatchet or the strap-on or whatever it is that people bury on a swing site. I am doing it for a few reasons: not the least of which is my belief that it is not entertaining for anyone here to have to witness this bullshit again. If it is, they will need to find alternate entertainment . I have been guilty of being voyeur to a good row or two here in my time, but I am not necessarily proud of it. In my best Lowe-ian self(I think you will get the reference), I believe that we can have much more fun laughing with each other than at each other or firing shots over the bow. If any of this helps in your stated quest to become a better Dood, then it can only do the same for me - not the Dood part, but you get it. If we have a problem with each other than let's air it out here and not let it escalate into another catastrophe. We do not have to be ass-hole buddies, as that would require the appropriate roses, and I have released a blight into the southern part of the US which will render them ungrowable until 2018, but I think we should be able to get along. I hope you feel the same. V
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 16:05 PM
Totallyneedtoseehisass
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-16-2014 14:17 PM
That is an oldie but a goodie.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-16-2014 14:11 PM
So who is going to finish the joke? Should the punchline be... a) let bi - gones be bi-gones b) that belongs in politics, asshole c) it's pee
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 14:05 PM
***snort***
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 13:58 PM
Yabba-dabba-doable
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 13:50 PM
That is Pixie Bitch to you! Adorable
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-16-2014 13:46 PM
@cincy... Do you have "Famous Blue Raincoat"?
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-16-2014 13:45 PM
TT - I am always a little dewier when Mr sa is here in the fora. His smile is like a beacon of light.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-16-2014 13:43 PM
***snort***
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 13:39 PM
Notmetyet But a girl can hope.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-16-2014 13:36 PM
Kitten, my point exactly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 13:35 PM
Flattestassonadoodevah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-16-2014 13:32 PM
Than=then For=form I am galaxy challenged
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 13:21 PM
Bestassonadoodevah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-16-2014 13:16 PM
That particular *snort* was directed at how funny I thought Mrs. Sav's comment. That it was directed at you was incidental or perhaps a bonus; it depends on my frame of mind. I do not feel the need to tip toe around you anymore, so say whatever you want about me. Whenever you write that you do not "need" to write something you have already contradicted yourself by doing so. I ignore you because it is so tiresome to everyone else and not the least bit entertaining; not because we had some deal. I post here mostly to be silly and witty and take a relaxing break from my day. I am not going to engage in battle here with you or anyone. I will leave that for those who do it well and enjoy it. I am glad whatever health issues were troubling you and your wife are resolved, and if in the process you became a more enlightened, more peaceful person, than I am happy for you and your family as well. Happier people make a happier world. I will always think you are an angry flaming asshole and you will always think I am a psychotic stalking bitch, so why don't we leave it at that and let those we meet for their own opinions?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 12:18 PM
Oh my gosh, Gina. That must suck. Best of luck to you on your surgery. It sounds as though it will really change your life.
Do you still play while on your period?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you still play while on your period?       09-15-2014 21:22 PM
Way back when, I was surprised by the number of men who did not care or were even turned on by it. I used to use a cervical cap for BC and except for the first day, it was impossible to tell I had it. The cervical cap was a great method of birth control. It is a shame that they stopped manufacturing them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-15-2014 21:11 PM
Mrs Sav. I believe Cheetos would make you a curly girl while Doris would make you a cute. That one was kinda for Mr va. These topics can slide downhill rather quickly.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-15-2014 20:56 PM
Sed, if you have not seen them, youtube the out takes. It is impossible to think that the show could be funnier, but the out takes are even more irreverent than the show.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 20:31 PM
If Nic winds up connecting with swing in any meaningful way, do I get an assist?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-15-2014 20:21 PM
Oy, with the enlightenment.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 20:18 PM
Swing: NaN cannot post at the moment, or he would have been flirting his ass off with you already. We are considering staging a sit in or a write - in campaign to have him reinstated. It is not quite the same without him here.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 20:00 PM
Most likely NicatNight. Totally an inside joke, but it might bring down the house, so I had to go for it.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 19:34 PM
Oh, equipment boys! We have someone warming up in the on - deck circle!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-15-2014 18:36 PM
Stunning
charging to meet?
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > charging to meet?       09-15-2014 18:29 PM
Hi Orion. Dood- with that body, you should not have to pay for anything, ever. Peg, who is suddenly very sad she does not lie about her age.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-15-2014 18:09 PM
Why is posting from any device other than my computer so fucking difficult for me?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-15-2014 18:08 PM
Slow - Leonard Cohen How is it that he only has 13 albums. I would have thought it was twice that many. Famous blue raincoat is one of my favorite albums ever.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-15-2014 18:00 PM
How much love, sex, fun and friendship can a person take?" I finally did the Google and got that quote from The Big Chill
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-15-2014 17:38 PM
Karamel Sutra. A pint. But I just found out tourney training starts tomorrow.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 17:26 PM
They have the last at bat.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 17:16 PM
And we have a win!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-15-2014 17:14 PM
Yet, Racer, no one shoots a load quite like you.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 17:10 PM
Best 3 outta 5?
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 17:04 PM
Especially once I have put on my rally cap.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-15-2014 16:58 PM
I am happy when someone shows up with the equipment bag.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-15-2014 16:55 PM
Little did they know there was an artificially-created shortage of roses. Truckloads were shipped north. There was much dancing. And walking for that matter.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-15-2014 16:47 PM
**snort**
I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > I have a weakness (soft-spot) for       09-15-2014 16:40 PM
Certain boobs, apparently
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-15-2014 16:36 PM
Buddick
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-15-2014 16:31 PM
I know someone who has all the florists on speed-dial
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-15-2014 16:30 PM
****snort****
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-15-2014 16:21 PM
You only got green jello for that shit in casa BT? Honeybuns, you gotta hold out for the daiquiri.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-15-2014 12:49 PM
I just emailed your subconscious, Mrs Sav, and told it to watch out for you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-15-2014 12:06 PM
Shoot, and here I thought it was short for douchecanoe!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 12:04 PM
I was talking about Bernie Kafka; he wrote a book on the history of bagel toppings. Fascinating read.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       09-15-2014 11:46 AM
Erica raises honesty to an art form.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:42 AM
Sorry - I missed the post. My mind was knumb.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:25 AM
I am surprised that they did not name the baby Knorth and declared the K silent. I just realized how impressed I am with myself that I did NOT know the baby's name. I must have been busy reading Kafka.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:08 AM
A friend who attends fashion week has commented frequently on the behavior of the KK/KW entourage. The bodyguards are famous for roughly pushing people out of the way or even over if they deemed peons. They truly are disgusting people.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-15-2014 10:59 AM
Honey, buy him an ice cream cozy. It reminds me of the time my ex and I were dressed up to go out and the electric co came by to fix something on the house. I happened to ask the tech if I could go for a ride in the bucket with him, and the next thing I knew I was 25 feet in the air working the controls(not his controls). The look on hubby's face when he came out of the house and saw me was kinda priceless. He never knew what to expect.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-14-2014 22:15 PM
I Want to Rock and Bowl All Night - Dire Straight I also believe there was a cover of the same by the Pixie and HotPink
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-14-2014 21:04 PM
Not the monkey - fucking kind.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-14-2014 21:03 PM
Hahaha. I am such an animal lover, but I occasionally fantasized about him as a football.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-14-2014 20:43 PM
My friend had a pot - bellied pig. I was often pig-sitter. It took a bit of time to stop treating him like another of her dogs; he was so much smarter. He would devise ways to break out of the house or get to his food that required devious planning. I accidently left some food on the counter one night and he built a platform by dragging cushions off the sofa and chairs until he could reach the food. Then he opened every cabinet while on the counter top and ate anything edible and a few things that were not. He could open the fridge and most doors. He was cute, but a total pain in the ass.
Mixed Metaphors and Idiotic Idioms
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mixed Metaphors and Idiotic Idioms       09-14-2014 20:13 PM
Homonymskull
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-12-2014 11:09 AM
*Lucky bastich* Dood, crafting is in another thread
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-12-2014 11:08 AM
Hmmmmmm *knits brow*
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-12-2014 11:01 AM
I Got Loaded-Los Lobos
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-12-2014 10:55 AM
Mixed craftaphor
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-11-2014 09:29 AM
Pump It Up-Elvis Costello
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-11-2014 09:28 AM
Unchain My Heart is one of my absolutely favorite songs. I love Joe Cocker.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-11-2014 02:20 AM
My Best Gay Friend is Now Copping Vagina - Who the fuck needs a song
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-11-2014 02:17 AM
My Best Gay Friend is Copping Tit - Of Course He Is
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-10-2014 14:48 PM
Libran- yup, me too.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-10-2014 09:18 AM
Hope you get a nap, Dood. You may need one.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-10-2014 08:58 AM
Out buying some ginkgo biloba and a fanny pack for a friend.