Help
FORUMS
Back
peghey19    Posts: 6396
Last 100 Displayed

Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       08-30-2017 23:31 PM
He prolly did it whilst diving for clams.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-17-2017 22:40 PM
Why, why, why?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-17-2017 22:27 PM
Only if you remember my last name. It will be multiple choice.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-17-2017 22:12 PM
PG and Kibby! It's a party. PG's last name is Girl; Kibby's is Bits
The cure for cancer is here. America is doomed
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The cure for cancer is here. America is doomed       07-18-2017 18:41 PM
I finally succumbed to the lure of the tiny black letters, because nothing can make less sense than his posts.
What Concerts are You are going to or have gone to this year. (Last months of 2016 and into 2017)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What Concerts are You are going to or have gone to this year. (Last months of 2016 and into 2017)       07-15-2017 08:11 AM
It was fabulous! Crazy fun and lots of dancing.
What Concerts are You are going to or have gone to this year. (Last months of 2016 and into 2017)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What Concerts are You are going to or have gone to this year. (Last months of 2016 and into 2017)       07-15-2017 07:41 AM
Just saw Gorillaz.
Brojob
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Brojob       07-14-2017 19:31 PM
It's pee
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       07-14-2017 19:01 PM
Hilarious
Brojob
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Brojob       07-14-2017 18:59 PM
Now this thread REALLY makes me wish for the old days. I could have just opened a bottle of wine for the evening and watched the festivities. I also love that we needed an explanation of the etiology of the phrase.
Question on Participating in the Forums
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Question on Participating in the Forums       07-14-2017 18:47 PM
@BLM...will your shark be tagged?
Goals - long and short term
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Goals - long and short term       07-13-2017 14:41 PM
I say 10-15, a full 3 months. I have a bd in there, and that would be perfect! I am so in.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-13-2017 14:32 PM
Okay. How about mid October...3 months. I have to do an ass shot from the back and a full frontal. What Inspiration! I love it! I can do this!
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       07-13-2017 10:51 AM
We need to put a Mary Lee tracker on nutcal; perhaps that will cause him to dive deep and be out of range. As opposed to his usual state of "in deranged."
You don't put your dick in crazy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > You don't put your dick in crazy       07-12-2017 22:31 PM
It is a ****snort**** bump 2 for timing 1 for snark 1 for being a big dick
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-12-2017 21:17 PM
"Mama never tires of a good picture show" is my new favorite line.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Question on Participating in the Forums       07-12-2017 21:16 PM
I'll say. Holy cow!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Question on Participating in the Forums       07-12-2017 21:07 PM
And welcome to the forum. It is a madhouse or sorts. Enjoy yourself and do not takeanything or anyone too seriously. Except BLM: he is one serious dood.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 10:27 AM
NO should be NJ
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 10:27 AM
NO should be NJ
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 09:49 AM
Jesus, NJ
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 09:48 AM
You have obviously never met some of the asshats who fish in NO and think they are above the law and can pay any fine easily. I hope what you say is true, and I will let that give me some comfort.
Goals - long and short term
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Goals - long and short term       07-12-2017 09:27 AM
Joining the gym this week. I have come to dislike the gym, but I have lost my home motivation to do anything other than yoga, so I need it back. Anyone want to prod me? My goal is a photshoot this fall with my favorite photog.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 09:10 AM
It just made me shake my head with wonder. Perhaps they wised up and decided to stop reporting her position, realizing that they were essentially putting a target on her back.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       07-12-2017 08:32 AM
Mary Lee was doomed the minute they let it be known that she could be tracked and kept reporting where she was. She is some fucking asshole's trophy by now.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       07-12-2017 08:17 AM
Sorry for all my typos. I am going to be in Trampland soon on the way to Nutcalvania. Phone posting... Did you read her obit or see her Ted talk? What an amazingly creative woman. Her death was a truly a loss for more than just her family. Her life is inspiring.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-11-2017 21:29 PM
Are you screaming James Madison at us? Should you then not follow it up with the requisite, BITCHES?
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       07-11-2017 13:48 PM
OK. Thanks for the share. Yes, the graciously, gratitude and generosity. What a lovely life to have led.
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-10-2017 07:24 AM
Congrats BLM!
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       07-09-2017 23:30 PM
Condolences, mrva Totally get it, and it does wonders for your reading of things that might actually matter.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-08-2017 16:43 PM
Will you whisper that in my ear someday?
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       07-08-2017 16:41 PM
Kibs, you truly are one of my heroes.
Talking during sex.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Talking during sex.       07-08-2017 16:37 PM
I mis-read and thought it said, "All hands on dick"; I was ready to volunteer for that campaign.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-06-2017 23:59 PM
Current, I think that was a comment Groucho made to the wife of a couple with closer to 15 kids. When he asked he why so many, she replied,"I love my husband". He then made the cigar comment. He was truly brilliant.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-05-2017 22:57 PM
Hey KJ! I just love Smithsonian, bit I have not seen that piece. I will go looking.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       07-05-2017 22:44 PM
His Banalitrees See what I did there?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       07-03-2017 17:30 PM
Still good on popcorn
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2017 17:10 PM
Prolly comparable in size, but these were attached to a rather large gentleman.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2017 16:58 PM
"methinks she has a screw loose." Because that's so rare. Mr va, I am not ball-centric, just a wise ass. I did see the biggest pair I have ever encountered last week, however. The image has stuck with me.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       07-03-2017 15:32 PM
You two are the cutest!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-03-2017 15:32 PM
I am thinking one slash for each ball...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-03-2017 09:48 AM
Bloat that ass would require roses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-02-2017 22:23 PM
******snort******
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-02-2017 20:49 PM
Far more interested in his outdoor plumbing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       07-02-2017 19:59 PM
I texted Algonquin about the Lou out. What WILL get his attention?
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       07-02-2017 09:26 AM
There soon. Promise. Maybe we can lure him out of hiding.
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       07-01-2017 21:41 PM
Algonquin *sigh*
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-30-2017 19:01 PM
y'all are too cute
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-30-2017 18:59 PM
She needed a fauxnail! Radical Self-Acceptance, I guess.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-30-2017 16:03 PM
Double BF - Sweaty and NOT in a sex swing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-30-2017 15:57 PM
HT - No humidity or bugs in No CA. It is absolutely delightful being outdoors in the sun without boob sweat. BF - I am back in NJ with rivulets running down my abs and asscrack.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-30-2017 15:54 PM
Almost as bad as a guy toe ring. There was a dood in my class last week with a toe ring. He was wearing on Oxford shirt and khakis(one of my mis-spelled words), and was sporting a toe ring. I found myself staring at in horror more than I would like to admit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-30-2017 15:47 PM
Just read 46 posts and snorting my ass off. You peeps are endlessly entertaining.
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       06-19-2017 02:55 AM
Happy Birthday, darling Bobby
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       06-17-2017 10:34 AM
No...we need a "Let's make the cagefight great again" thread **snort**
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-17-2017 10:23 AM
This is why I love YOU!
Make the Forum Great again!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-15-2017 20:07 PM
The sound of an exploding sewer line
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-15-2017 19:58 PM
And THIS is why I love you...
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-15-2017 19:46 PM
Dancing around the kitchen to Springsteen Live 1975-85 and pretending I am 22...RAISE YOUR HAND, RAISE YOUR HAND, RAISE YOUR HAND, RAISE YOUR HAND.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-15-2017 18:33 PM
Totally in lust with current, just sayin'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-15-2017 18:24 PM
You Idiot Current Great RBN
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       06-14-2017 23:48 PM
I know you have had your cat for a long time, Mr va, but that does not make it any easier when the time comes. I always hate to hear about a cycling fatality; it brings home how dangerous of an activity it can be.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-13-2017 22:27 PM
Yes, keep us posted.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-13-2017 22:12 PM
Talk about blind flowing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 21:43 PM
New thread: Tunes to make you come hither
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 21:40 PM
How about, go wither? **snort**
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 21:07 PM
Googling "the opposite of come hither".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 20:58 PM
I liked the bit about looking it up...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-12-2017 20:40 PM
This was sent to me today as part of a short email exxhange: Speaking of fingers,(which I was not)lately I've found a significant % of women really, really love the "come hither" technique (fingering; you can look it up). I 'turbo-charge' it by also licking the clit at the same time. (The 'G' spot is reportedly in-between those two areas). One woman had 30 O's in a row that way, most of her entire life(!). Signs his email,***** 8 times certified blah blah blah SM.
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       06-12-2017 11:54 AM
Darn this tiny phone!
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       06-12-2017 11:46 AM
Whereish do you live? Unfortunately, I live among the non-slughish here. It is a lovely and fun place to live, and it gets better every year.
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       06-12-2017 11:14 AM
Snorting wildly
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       06-12-2017 11:07 AM
I think Fun reposted in a Bobby USA thread. I will send up the asshat signal.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       06-08-2017 21:25 PM
Wishing you the best BLM... Oh gosh that chest...sigh
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-08-2017 21:23 PM
@ mr va...sounds like porkroll...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-08-2017 21:22 PM
Hey Jan...so fun to see you posting. Hoping all is well in your world.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices       06-07-2017 19:33 PM
Better pick another safe word, roentgen will make me go crazy. Almost as hotas constitutional law
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices       06-07-2017 19:32 PM
Intrauterine Nuke - Blow you;blow me The Intrauterine Nukes? I cannot decide
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices       06-07-2017 00:04 AM
I also volunteer to remove 90% of your radioactive material as per the CDC
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Centers for Disease Control and Prevention waring of want to do with a radiation release from an Improvised nuclear devices       06-07-2017 00:02 AM
I will selflessly volunteer a place to provide sheltering for you two
Bring back the Fun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bring back the Fun       06-06-2017 21:19 PM
And BobbyUSA. We really did laugh our asses off in here.
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       06-06-2017 14:56 PM
Shit spewing asshat was a nice touch.
Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       06-05-2017 17:03 PM
They are wonderful. I KW firghtens me as so many people I know here in tiny town winter there. Any outtage could be bad news. But I will try to see them sometime this summer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-05-2017 16:29 PM
True story: I had a remote one night stand and the guy was really packing heat. And I banged my head on both nightstands during the course of the evening.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       06-05-2017 15:50 PM
Hey Perf, how's tricks? That wrascally Jinx is still trying to get me to KW. What a sweetie he is!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-05-2017 15:48 PM
BLM, you never fail to disappoint. You are so correct, so much of the fun here is being able to be fairly outrageous in a way that is generally frowned upon in most social circles and even in most dive bars! And music
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swingers? Lifestylers? Do we have an identity crisis?       06-05-2017 13:21 PM
I believe the answer would be broads
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Make the Forum Great again!       06-05-2017 11:57 AM
**snort** He is the most predictable thing here. On topic: the forums are not what they were when I first came to SLS several moons ago, but that is just the cycle of things. Some of the funniest people in my life have become lifelong friends through this portal of lunacy. I can remember days when I read/post for hours, which is one reason I am glad that hanging out here is not as compelling as it once was. I will say, though, that even when I considered the forum to be its heyday, more seasoned posters were wishing for it to be "great again".
Political: Squirting vs Pee
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political: Squirting vs Pee       06-05-2017 08:43 AM
It is the same phrase I use with an annoying mosquito buzzing around that I just cannot seem to swat. Mrs U - google "beet juice 911" It is very funny
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political: Squirting vs Pee       06-04-2017 21:34 PM
shut the fuck up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Political: Squirting vs Pee       06-04-2017 10:38 AM
Is this a thread indicating whether one's squirt/pee goes right or left? Can one be bi-squirtisan? A registered indepeedent? I occassionally pee red, but it usually indicates too much beet juice.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-02-2017 20:49 PM
Don't I wish! Sometime before SS kicks in, I hope.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-02-2017 20:45 PM
Ilive in the same sort of place - at least in the winter! Great photo, Ms S!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-02-2017 20:37 PM
Sounds yummy!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-02-2017 20:07 PM
Some here like pie
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-02-2017 20:02 PM
HT:BTOMG! UOK?
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-02-2017 19:33 PM
Ain't no Man The Avett Brothers
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       06-02-2017 19:31 PM
Last minute change of plans...happily looking for some fun in CA in a few weeks. It really is starting to warm up around these parts after a cold winter. I just cannot quit you people.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       10-19-2016 21:11 PM
Now he tells us
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-19-2016 17:47 PM
Hey there, Booty Shorts. Yoga is become steadily more challenging anf fulfilling. I need to start running next week, as I need a littl more cardio.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.