Help
FORUMS
Back
peghey19    Posts: 6304
Last 100 Displayed

Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       10-19-2016 21:11 PM
Now he tells us
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-19-2016 17:47 PM
Hey there, Booty Shorts. Yoga is become steadily more challenging anf fulfilling. I need to start running next week, as I need a littl more cardio.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-16-2016 22:33 PM
My friends went to Hedo. They are not fussy people, but thought it was dirty, run down and said everything was broken in one manner or another. They thought it bordered on criminal for what they were charged.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-15-2016 21:52 PM
Absolutely delicious pasta with mushrooms and cream sauce. On my super-clean diet, this was my second big treat of the week, but oh so worth it. So often those big splurges can be disappointing, but this was magic.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-14-2016 23:09 PM
Yoga and lower body/ab workout. Too lazy to type all that stuff out, but strangely not dissimilar to chez workout except many reps and lighter weight. I cannot lift heavy legs, my quads get too big.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-14-2016 23:04 PM
Oh gosh, BLM...nice pic!
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       10-10-2016 19:46 PM
It is now Acadia University.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       10-10-2016 15:39 PM
****snort**** Is that the site of the college formerly known as Beaver?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       10-10-2016 15:37 PM
But I really do not think that is the point.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       10-09-2016 19:35 PM
Oh my gosh...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-08-2016 18:08 PM
It is impossible to put on even .8 of a lb of fat in a day, and being a slave to the scale is counter productive to your ultimate goal. Eat well, exercise, and vary your routine. Our bodies adapt to the same routine day in and out. I do yoga almost daily, but it is as much about the mental aspect as the physical, and I practice a variety of styles and augment with other routines.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-08-2016 18:02 PM
Sorry, Sar. That is really a bummer!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-08-2016 18:01 PM
Yoga, additional upper body and abs, foam roller.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-07-2016 21:38 PM
STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE! Break it, burn it, take out the batteries! Stop weighing yourself, or do it once a month at the gym. It in no way is a reflection of what is going on with your body. Fuck that .8 of a lb!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-07-2016 17:33 PM
Yoga, meditation, foam roller
Stop pounding the ladies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Stop pounding the ladies       10-07-2016 16:25 PM
Scary Caramel - RBN
What is your favorite feature of SLS and why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is your favorite feature of SLS and why?       10-07-2016 10:30 AM
Hahahahaha!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-07-2016 09:36 AM
Funny stories from asshat friends
Stop pounding the ladies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Stop pounding the ladies       10-06-2016 22:31 PM
Obviously, or he would be a pretty shitty swinger! 19
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is your favorite feature of SLS and why?       10-06-2016 22:27 PM
****snort****
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is your favorite feature of SLS and why?       10-06-2016 21:40 PM
My favorite feature is penises. Lots and lots of penises.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-06-2016 21:38 PM
Spent an hour in my own little leg/ab boot camp. Three rounds of a bunch of stuff which I am far too lazy to type out. It felt amazing, and I am already starting to see more definition in my abs. I am still taking it fairly easy to avoid any injury,but I am completely cool with that.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-06-2016 21:34 PM
"Well, I am a firm believer in laughter. And getting my dick sucked." FunAhoy
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       10-06-2016 17:19 PM
Okay, okay! Call me whatever you want; just don't call me late for the dancing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       10-06-2016 14:33 PM
Oh shoot! I though you meant The Pixie... *goes looking for another fucking nickname*
nudisttom163
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > nudisttom163       10-06-2016 14:13 PM
The Go Fund It will now have to be for a new cesspool
nudisttom163
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > nudisttom163       10-06-2016 13:54 PM
Actually laughing so hard I am crying
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-06-2016 13:52 PM
One of the hottest messages that I have ever gotten. EVAH. This dood is going to owe me some panties.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       10-06-2016 08:55 AM
Dood has had more final tours than Cher
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-06-2016 08:53 AM
Yoga and meditation done by 8, which is my goal. Lifting later today. Happy, happy, joy, joy
Stop pounding the ladies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Stop pounding the ladies       10-05-2016 22:41 PM
BT, that is the sign I hang on my front door when I head out to a party: Gone to Pounding I think I picked it up at Stratford-upon-Avon, but I could be mistaken. Carry On
So hard for a single male
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > So hard for a single male       10-05-2016 15:12 PM
Shit, I wanna hang out and drink beer with you two doods one night. I'll buy the first round.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       10-05-2016 14:42 PM
Handful of Amateurs - Asshats and other Blocked Typos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-05-2016 14:27 PM
Ah yes, another joke about roses; can there ever be too many?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-05-2016 14:08 PM
Fitness troll? Go back to games, Batman! My goal is to have a great ass by Christmas.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-05-2016 09:37 AM
Is there anything better than real cafe con Leche? No...there is not.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-05-2016 09:20 AM
My ass is killing me, and that is a great thing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       10-05-2016 09:17 AM
Oh my gosh, I love you people...
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-04-2016 22:02 PM
That too, yum.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-04-2016 21:59 PM
Building mass? *peghey faints*
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-04-2016 18:12 PM
Thanks PG, I love piking on the ball, I have to get mine re-inflated. Today I felt that rush that you get when you start working out again and it does not feel like you are pushing a boulder up a hill. I can feel the changes after only two weeks, and I am taking it slowly enough to not get hurt. Thanks for the help, y'all!
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       10-04-2016 18:08 PM
***snort***
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-04-2016 14:11 PM
Yoga this AM where for the first time I almost made it into a handstand from a non kick up position. It is something I was not sure would ever happen. Going to the gym to do legs on mostly machines and abs. I am going to start my couch to 5k again, and the bike comes back this weekend. Did another shorter round of foam roller. I am so much happier not trying to roll on it and working it on my thighs instead. It feels like the work is much deeper and it works it from more angles.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-04-2016 14:04 PM
@Rabbit Isn't that a magic moment?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       10-02-2016 22:23 PM
That is so exciting, NJ!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-02-2016 22:22 PM
I have finally begun to rub it on my thighs instead of rolling on it, which just felt very inefficient. My PT does something similar: I scrub the shit out if the area going up, down, across, diagonal. They are very sore this evening, but I hope this will keep both my knees and hips healthy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-02-2016 11:47 AM
Killer power yoga followed by a 20min session with the foam roller and my IT bands, holy fuck. The only really tight area on an otherwise flexible body. Now for a dry brush before my shower and a long day of work.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       10-02-2016 09:06 AM
I have to ask: Did you have dinner with them all at any point?
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-01-2016 12:38 PM
Me too!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-30-2016 17:21 PM
Way to go, PG
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-30-2016 17:20 PM
Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       09-30-2016 17:18 PM
I just saw The Commitments is on Netflix. That will get watched sometime this week. What a fun movie and the music always makes me dance around the house.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-29-2016 16:35 PM
PG You are using a very old definition of one type of meditation. Mindfulness meditation is about becoming aware that your mind has wandered from your focus of attention, not judging that your mind has wandered, and then going bringing your attention back to the focus. The practice has nothing to do with clearing the mind; it is all about the coming back over and over again. If you bird me I can give you some great resources.
Question for Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for Men       09-28-2016 14:20 PM
@Mrs. U exactly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-28-2016 14:17 PM
I did dead lifts yesterday too! Lower body workout followed by yoga
Low carb diet and gaining muscle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Low carb diet and gaining muscle       09-28-2016 14:12 PM
I'm all wet, just sayin'
So, you coupled up. Now you've stopped swinging. Why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, you coupled up. Now you've stopped swinging. Why?       09-26-2016 16:49 PM
@Fun That is only because you would look stoopid in a crown that reads "Homecoming King"
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       09-26-2016 16:23 PM
As one of my favorite saying goes, kinda, Not my vagina; not my monkeys. And to try to compare anything a SM might do with anything a SF might do is just magical subjunctive thinking. Or something like that. SSH's way of conducting her SFemaleness is not my way of doing things, but if this shit blows up, it is going to be her clean-up. I do not really understand all the fascination at this point. Isn't one of the great things about the LS being able to do it your way? Tramp, how fucking fast do you type?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-26-2016 10:52 AM
Run, weights, yoga.
Hotwife or Cuckold? The Same or Different .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hotwife or Cuckold? The Same or Different .       09-25-2016 20:19 PM
Hey! Bitch stole my pixie!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-24-2016 19:36 PM
"Really??Like what?" Breaking into a forum populated by unappreciative ruffians, for one
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-23-2016 23:09 PM
Now you're just fucking with me, Ted
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-23-2016 23:07 PM
I guess that's two fingers!
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       09-23-2016 22:11 PM
Absolutely. Buy 2; you will be addicted.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       09-23-2016 21:30 PM
Whoops- toast the bread
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       09-23-2016 21:29 PM
Hi Bobby! Nutritional yeast is so addictive. I eat it on everything: eggs, veggies, salad, when I used to eat salad, pasta, popcorn popped the real way. One of my favorite quick go-to snacks is some good gf bread, olive oil and nutritional yeast. Crazy yummy.
Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?       09-23-2016 21:23 PM
Catch a nibble, perhaps?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-23-2016 21:01 PM
I could be the pj's judge and bartender.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?       09-23-2016 20:53 PM
Ho leeee fuck!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-23-2016 20:45 PM
Always so nice when you are here for a spell, BLM! What a sweet story. BT...can you give me the finger?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?       09-21-2016 21:42 PM
My favorite part: the husband (the cuck)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife and Cuckold, Are They Different?       09-21-2016 21:41 PM
@tbr Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Discribe your guy or girl or your couple in a song.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Discribe your guy or girl or your couple in a song.       09-21-2016 17:35 PM
Is that a song?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Discribe your guy or girl or your couple in a song.       09-21-2016 17:22 PM
Now you're just fucking with me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Discribe your guy or girl or your couple in a song.       09-21-2016 17:21 PM
Bitch stole my line
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-21-2016 16:35 PM
Try having given up on counting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Discribe your guy or girl or your couple in a song.       09-21-2016 16:34 PM
Very nice! Lego-Village DMV does not count, however.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Discribe your guy or girl or your couple in a song.       09-21-2016 16:25 PM
Wow! You mean we can post about a drive by? Shit! Who knew...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Discribe your guy or girl or your couple in a song.       09-21-2016 15:30 PM
You are so easy to fuck with, Dood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-20-2016 21:53 PM
Yoga, and cardio and hit the weight room! Thank you, texting goddess! Going to be sore tomorrow.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-20-2016 08:47 AM
Scamp, you need to clarify that last sentence. I want to make sure I undestand.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-19-2016 22:50 PM
I'll babysit for ya! I can even muck stalls!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       09-19-2016 11:32 AM
More like self-helpless
Motorcycles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Motorcycles       09-18-2016 21:54 PM
And of course no longer has anything to do with motorcycles
Motorcycles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Motorcycles       09-18-2016 21:53 PM
oh my gosh, this is hilarious!
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-18-2016 21:14 PM
Definitely not enough roses on the planet for that
Motorcycles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Motorcycles       09-18-2016 18:51 PM
Holy shit!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-18-2016 18:47 PM
Oh my heavens, no! Bald men are almost irresistible.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-18-2016 17:01 PM
Thanks, Tigg. But it was just a little fun
SM Looking for Profile Feedback .Constructive Criticism preferred!!
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > SM Looking for Profile Feedback .Constructive Criticism preferred!!       09-18-2016 15:31 PM
Really great job. So much improved over the last version.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-18-2016 15:27 PM
Okay guys, I need help. I have been traveling, working like crazy and kinda cranky and my workouts are not happening the way I would like. Can you help me by popping in every now and then and asking me my ass looks or some other motivational short sentence. I am doing okay, but it is really time for me to be stepping it up. If you are not talking diresctly TO me, then I can just continue to hide in the shadows. Would that work for anyone?
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-18-2016 13:21 PM
The BOOM is in capital letters.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-18-2016 12:57 PM
@smooth. HE WAS BALD! But sensitive in al the right places as well as a coupla wrong ones. Ba da BOOM
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-18-2016 12:55 PM
Women or The Seahawks?
Motorcycles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Motorcycles       09-18-2016 12:54 PM
Do you let women do headstands on the seat? Sort of an inside joke. Welcome!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-17-2016 23:10 PM
Nada, bonita
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-17-2016 17:43 PM
@Scandle... Snarky reference to a forum chulo.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-17-2016 17:40 PM
I actually snorted
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-17-2016 13:40 PM
I meant to use the sarcasm font.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-17-2016 13:26 PM
I hope you are sufficiently grateful, dood
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.