Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
SexusNTexas    Posts: 7268
Last 100 Displayed

Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-22-2014 13:06 PM
Minor one: AC is not working properly, so getting it looked at today. Not really a major bitch, BUT it is hot here and we'd like it to remain consistent.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-22-2014 13:05 PM
Lost two good friends (one of mine, and one of Mr's) to death a little over a week ago. Feeling sad, but knowing that life does indeed go on.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-22-2014 13:01 PM
HT: my heart is full and body refreshed, spirit is peaceful. Got to spend a lot of time with my sons in Ohio this past week, and before that, a relaxing vacation in Wisconsin. Now, to rehearsals for a play. G.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       07-22-2014 12:59 PM
TT: I've had a great few weeks away with my husband (back to back trips and not once did I wonder what was going on in SLS forums.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-22-2014 12:56 PM
"Where does it all lead? What will become of us?..It leads to each other. We become ourselves." Patti Smith (I may have already posted this one, it's been so long since I've been on sls, I don't remember)
It's Independence Day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Independence Day!       07-02-2014 08:56 AM
nj, I've been there in the gaining of my own personal freedom too. And all that goes with it, paying my dues. Here's to freedom of any kind, including sexual freedom, and the freedom to be "ourselves."
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-02-2014 08:53 AM
Exactly why, Mr.VaB, but it's changed I guess, as other clubs around have bitten the dust. We've lived here 4 and 1/2 years and at first PC was on the "list" of places we couldn't frequent, so to avoid a problem, we've stayed away. When we went Saturday it was very welcoming. There are always going to be the "look at me girls," that's true anywhere. But since we were mostly there to check it out with another couple who'd been there, it ended up being a really fun night. The play areas were mostly filled, and there was a great variety of bodies dancing and flirting and mingling. HT: Packing for Wisconsin! Leaving in a bit, and this is the most laid back I've EVER been about packing to leave for a trip!
confused newbie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > confused newbie       07-02-2014 08:44 AM
exactly. And forum posters jump all over the scenario where it's only the husband who "gets" to play sexually b/c as they usually say, his wife is fine with that. So, when it's the reverse, where only the wife is getting the action, we think it's okay. Double standard, of course, much like the swing world applauding girl/girl, but shying away from boy/boy. Anyway.... The thing is, there are lots of "ways" to swing, and if it's working for them fine. But if it's not, then communication is key. And obviously it's not working (or going to work) or else the husband would not have posted his concerns.
It's Independence Day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Independence Day!       07-01-2014 13:11 PM
We will be spending it in a tiny little town that makes you think Americana, in Wisconsin this year, with family, watching a parade from the porch of a Victorian Inn (that porch swing is MINE), having drinks. Going to the fairgrounds for a chicken dinner, then later on, riding in the back of a pick-up to the same place to tailgate and watch the local fireworks. Fireworks are awesome! I love them! I can think of very few things better than this. The only thing that would make it better is if my sons and our dog could have joined us. But thankfully, we'll also be traveling to Ohio soon, so I can see my sons. Have a safe and happy 4th, no matter what your plans! And my favorite "patriotic" song, or one of them anyway, is Ray Charles' version of "American the Beautiful."
It's Independence Day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Independence Day!       07-01-2014 13:06 PM
I love the 4th of July. So much so, that when Mr asked me to marry him, we planned July 4, 2004 as our wedding date, but instead got married a few months earlier, b/c a relative had also picked July 4th and we didn't want to complicate things. No matter. July 4th means even more to me than the Freedom of our country. Independence Day (with nods to the Martina McBride song) also makes me reflect on my own hard-won personal freedom. I am filled with patriotic pride, and it's so wonderful to let it all out on July 4th. So proud of our military, and the role it plays even today (and of my husband's role within it). Our country is far from perfect, especially now, but it's still one in which I'm proud to live. What does July 4th mean to you? Freedom? Independence? Personal or patriotic? What do you do to celebrate and enjoy it? Or any other thoughts it triggers:) Happy Fourth!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-01-2014 12:53 PM
VABeach, why yes I am. Get out of my head dude...let's switch places for a while. Ha. HT: vacation! It's always so relaxing and enjoyable and refreshing! Have a Happy Fourth, everyone! It's my favorite holiday! (that, and Halloween)
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-01-2014 12:50 PM
"On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin..." the state song (those are the only words I know of it). Traveling tomorrow. G.
confused newbie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > confused newbie       07-01-2014 12:48 PM
My first impression upon reading the original post (OP), was that this wife knows the husband has been there done that, and she may feel that now it's her turn. It's almost like a keeping score kind of thing. It was my gut feeling upon reading it, so I may be wrong, of course. For someone who had not ventured into swinging before, she certainly knows what rules she wants to "enforce." I'd suggest really talking about what you BOTH want out of this. Where your insecurities lie, and what you need to do next to insure that BOTH of you enjoy it.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-01-2014 12:44 PM
Well darn, I forgot to "press return" to make the lines follow form.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-01-2014 12:44 PM
Leeza, We've missed far more than your verse, But I can't say which would be worse: To snort and to giggle, Or my clit in a wiggle, Either way, I may need a nurse! (Thanks for bringing this one back) Gina
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       07-01-2014 12:34 PM
This from a single guy a couple days ago: I'm a single guy...looking for friends and fun. I want sex that's why we're here for, in my case being single it's difficult and I anther stan. Like to party, I can play soft..... or only go out and dance. Email if the party is on I'm afraid I didn't quite anther stan this one.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-29-2014 15:14 PM
Finally tried out the local swing club last night with friends, and think it'll be a fun place to go. Came back to our house, and all I can say about that is that I'm sore as hell, but in a good way!
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       06-29-2014 15:06 PM
Last night too. Anyone remember me saying I rarely orgasm from oral? Well, scratch that one. Wow. (of course, he did use his fingers as well, a lot of variation, actually)
SLS groups - I don't get it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > SLS groups - I don't get it       06-27-2014 11:40 AM
I've dropped out of the groups for that reason, and b/c it just seems like a bunch of people talking bad about everyone else. Are we missing out on some of the parties and meet and greets the groups promote? Probably. But we hve friends who will tell us if anything interesting is going on or upcoming, so no, I have no FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). I think a lot of the groups are moving into mainstream areas like Facebook. I know we've been invited to create a couples profile there, but choose not to do so. Again, most people think that just by making something "private" on a public social media site, that it remains so. It doesn't. Anyway, that's our take on SLS groups. Gina
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-27-2014 11:30 AM
I can't believe the things I've survived in this life. Looking back is always surprising. Life is good, and I really love it that I am free to explore what makes me "me." What I like, what I don't, what I believe, what I cast off, what I like to do, what are just learning experiences, what I want to be when I grow up, and where I can possibly go from here, attraction, desire, sex, fun, friends, activities, talents and potential careers. The world is so open when the cage door has been broken from the inside out. No, I'm not drinking this morning. But it's been interesting lately, reading about my previous life and being amazed at where I am now. I love it. Gina
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       06-27-2014 11:23 AM
Mmmm BT. Jeans and boots. My favorite. Black Universal Studios shorts and a grey Guns n Roses t-shirt. Highlighting my hair, so it's okay if I'm messy with it. G.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-27-2014 11:20 AM
I was thinking the same thing as TooMuch. You averted/avoided something quite negative either way. The only ones who've ever propositioned me like that in bars have been married men cheating on their wives or girlfriends.
Is she gearing up?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Is she gearing up?       06-27-2014 11:10 AM
Anticipation of sex is sometimes as exciting (and sometimes more exciting in some cases) than the actual act itself. That build up in words, fantasy, thinking about it, etc. is truly brain foreplay. That's what some males don't understand. Talk to me, tease me, intrigue me, through words all day, here and there, give me a fantasy to think about, or just a sex act to anticipate, fuck my brain (to be so blunt), and by the time we meet up with each other, I'm all over you. Gina
grammer Nazis and how I hate them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > grammer Nazis and how I hate them       06-24-2014 16:42 PM
Due you rally?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-24-2014 16:38 PM
Play rehearsals in a bit. So far, all of us laugh at each other's lines. It's silly fun. We are back to exercising after a bit of a slump.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-24-2014 16:33 PM
Group of ladies over Sunday afternoon and we sat around the table coloring in coloring books, talking about swinging, and being served some amazing pina coladas by Mr.Sexus. It was so RELAXING! It was a whole afternoon devoted to simple pleasures and joys.
Long term FWB
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Long term FWB       06-24-2014 16:25 PM
It's open to your own interpretation.
DVP (double vaginal penetration)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > DVP (double vaginal penetration)       06-24-2014 16:24 PM
I'd like to answer that, but first qualify that so far, I've never had either DVP or Fisting. As for the "can you still enjoy vanilla sex?" question, I have had occasion to dine in a lovely French restaurant, many courses, 5 stars, superb service, fine food, expensive. Ok. Does that mean I no longer enjoy a burger on the grill, or a hot dog at a baseball game, a steak dinner here in Texas, homemade Italian foods, etc? Just because you've had something out of the ordinary, maybe a bit outrageous in some folks' eyes, does not mean you will no longer enjoy "average" sized cocks, or "vanilla" sex. Gina
If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say Fill in the blank
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say Fill in the blank       06-24-2014 16:18 PM
In My Opinion...
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-20-2014 16:24 PM
Talking to and laughing with my sons on the phone. Better to see them in person, but this is still a simple joy. Reading a good book (which I think I already posted, but still stands)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-20-2014 16:22 PM
And this is why my hubby does not want to move back to that area, or take a job offered overseas (b/c he'd prob have to go to DC after that job was done). I've been "under the weather" for a couple days and I'm tired of it. Bleh. Willing myself mentally to feel better physically. Sometimes it really works.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-20-2014 16:19 PM
It's Friday! If you're around my age and from northern Ohio, you will remember Maury Saul, DJ in Cleveland do his infamous: "It's FRIIIIDAYYYY. We've got to, got to, got to, GET DOWN DAMMIT! In HS, we said that every Friday, in the cafeteria, if we could get away with the "dammit" without a teacher or monitor stopping us.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       06-19-2014 13:17 PM
Started watching Halt and Catch Fire. Hubby loves it
Are there any women besides my wife who like to sext If so where can I find them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Are there any women besides my wife who like to sext If so where can I find them       06-19-2014 13:15 PM
It might be a fun thing for you to sext your wife. You can pretend she's just a swing partner.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-19-2014 13:13 PM
lots of pillows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-19-2014 13:09 PM
Peaceful, Easy Feeling, the Eagles.
What up with all the overweight men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What up with all the overweight men       06-17-2014 12:54 PM
I imagine swinging itself isn't too politically correct, so no matter. TooMuch, you can help me anytime. I totally trust and respect the ones who have been there and know what it's like. I've only lost about 18 pounds since September, BUT I ALREADY notice less stress on my knees, feet, ability to do more, etc. A1C is better and I could drop a med. So yes, despite the aesthetics of losing weight, the better feeling is worth it. So yes, I will come in here from time to time when I feel like giving up or that it doesn't matter, or just when I hit a slow spot, etc, and read some of your success stories and how much better you feel, and keep working at it. It's NOT so that I can attract more people sexually. I already have the best sex with my husband. And we are doing this together. We have no problems in the area of swinging, and attract a wide variety (no pun intended) of others. The ones who are so defensive about it all are not attractive, no matter how they look at either end of the spectrum, complaining and excuses and whining are never attractive. Either lose or don't. Either take care of yourself or don't. I have my stupid moments of rebellion where I eat wrong and "just don't care" (I actually do care, all the time, I'm just fooling myself when I have that attitude) but I now have many more days of making better choices. For me, it's a slow go, but it's still progressing, I'm still doing more and eating less, and kick it up a few notches along the way. Right now, I'm discouraged. So reading these posts are helpful. It means I can keep trying. (I'm discouraged b/c I fell and hurt my arm a couple months ago and can't do what I was doing, but going to PT and taking care of the injury). For me, it's also changing a whole lifetime of bad (unhealthy) choices for myself. So, anytime I read where people are bitching about "fit" people not wanting to have sex with fat people, it's just something I find unattractive. There are attractive people of all shapes and sizes, and it's not a "war" between the two. My point is that if you don't like being made fun of because you are heavy, then don't retaliate by making fun of people who are thin. Is petty and unappealing. And it's usually b/c you don't like yourself, no matter how much you tell yourself otherwise. Gina
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-17-2014 12:29 PM
TooMuch, at least he didn't wear his spurs.
The good ol Mr.Shtooper
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The good ol Mr.Shtooper       06-16-2014 16:35 PM
To fit in my mouth: smallish To fit in my hands: average To fit in between my tits: any size and shape To fit in my pussy from behind: not TOO long, or it hurts, but only if you ram it in too fast and deep too soon...ease in and I'm accommodating. To fit in my pussy from any other angle: average, and in the case of Mr.'s, with a slight curve To fit in my rear: Non-existent, as swing players' cocks are not going there. To look at: I also like the looks of shaved balls, but not a fully shaved (bare) pelvic region. Trimmed up is nice aesthetically and tactile-ly. I've seen more circumcised than not. Probably prefer circumcised, but that's not a defining, er, point. I like the ones that are on the thicker side, with prominent veins. But then again, I also like the look of arms that are thick and veiny as well. G.
Food and a trip down Memory Lane
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Food and a trip down Memory Lane       06-16-2014 16:21 PM
For my friends and me, in my hometown, it was Bubsdaddy gum that came in a long snake shape (geez, I just know there's a joke in there somewhere). You'd bite off a piece. The grape was my favorite. Other "candy" and novelties include: wax bottles, Turkish taffy (not PC anymore, is it?) and "penny" candy that actually cost a few pennies, where you could fill up a small treat bag for a dollar, which was my allowance as a kid. Damn I'm old
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       06-16-2014 16:18 PM
received yesterday:)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-16-2014 16:15 PM
making lasagna tonight
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-16-2014 16:14 PM
I really liked that movie. I know it bordered on sap at times, but I thought it was done well.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-16-2014 16:08 PM
That moment when you're reading a good book and just KNOW you're going to fall asleep and have a little nap. Love that floating off feeling.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-16-2014 16:06 PM
Went to 6 Flags yesterday for Family and Friends of the Military Day and wow, hardly any lines at all Mostly b/c everyone was home getting ready to watch the Spurs win (I promised not to watch last night's game b/c during the final playoffs with the Heat, the Spurs lost the one game I watched in entirety...) Got to ride a LOT of rollercoasters with no waiting. Then Mr said, "I'm ready to go home soon and ride the best ride." He meant me! And boy did he!
What up with all the overweight men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What up with all the overweight men       06-16-2014 15:56 PM
If you go over to the BBW threads, you will find people saying "I can't understand why/how anyone could be attracted to a stick," which is just as revolting and rude. Any name calling, in fact, is a turn off. But since this is a fitness forum thread, I don't understand why someone would come in complaining about what is said here in reference to being overweight. These threads are what they say they are: for people who are fit, and who are interested in improving their fitness/health. The only reason I ever step in here is to get advice, or sometimes to read and become a bit motivated when I am in a slump. One of the "Fatties," Gina
What is that song that makes you drive faster than you should?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is that song that makes you drive faster than you should?       06-13-2014 16:01 PM
oooh good song. Pretty much anything Led Zeppelin. Or Ozzy.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       06-13-2014 16:00 PM
Black work out pants and a lightweight V-neck grey Rock N Roll Hall of Fame t shirt.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-13-2014 15:58 PM
The smell of freshly baked brownies just before they come out of the oven.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-13-2014 15:55 PM
Scandle, have an amazing anniversary weekend. That's admirable! HT: guy is coming over tonight to discuss building pergola. He's a perfectionist and a friend, so we know it's gonna be nice! Now to research porch swings. Anyone recommend anything?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-13-2014 15:52 PM
roast done all day in the crockpot with Fr.Onion Soup and a bit of water. Easy but good. Will do some new potatoes and carrots to go with it. Mmmm sea scallops.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-13-2014 15:48 PM
In honor of our Spurs: Just One More Victory (and we're on our way) by the ever-talented Todd Rundgren Takes me back to high school and a bit beyond.
I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > I have a weakness (soft-spot) for       06-13-2014 15:43 PM
Quiet guys who are intelligent and just have a certain look in their eyes
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-12-2014 18:03 PM
Simple Pleasures: when you're thinking about someone special and that person texts you out of "nowhere." Happens with my kids and me a lot, but also sometimes friends. Gina
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-12-2014 18:02 PM
Well wishes and good thoughts and prayers to those of you with ailing fathers. Mine is probably in the last stages of Alzheimer's. But I am grateful he is able to enjoy simple pleasures like a Coke and a candy bar, and that a kind word will make him smile. G.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       06-10-2014 15:29 PM
S Couple, I may have to go back and reread it to give you a better opinion, but some of the advice about jealousy and "issues" was spot on, plus the personal stories. Just thinking in a different way from the "norm" about sex and taking the "sting" out of labels and names.
What is that song that makes you drive faster than you should?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is that song that makes you drive faster than you should?       06-10-2014 15:24 PM
Magic Carpet Ride, Steppenwolf
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-10-2014 15:23 PM
I Can't Get It Out of My Head...ELO
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-10-2014 15:22 PM
New paint, an easel, brushes, and inspiration. ELO and Pink Floyd as background music.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-10-2014 15:20 PM
How did you not learn/touch a weapon during basic training? (and why did I step in here?)
Americas most miserable states
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Americas most miserable states       06-09-2014 00:34 AM
NavyP, I was born and grew up and spent my first 40 years in Northern Ohio, so yep. I get you.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       06-09-2014 00:32 AM
DD, why have we not met yet;) S, I have that book, "re-bought" it after I read the copy given to me by a really cool swing friend some years back, and I had passed it on to someone else, and she passed it on...you get the idea. I think we marked in it where we were from, but I have no idea where that copy ended up, so I bought myself another to keep. I can't wait to get lasik. My eyes get too tired and my glasses just aren't doing the job at night...and I HAVE TO read every night, even if we've had a swing party and no one goes home till 4 or 5:00AM, I still have to unwind by reading. Gina
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-09-2014 00:22 AM
It was beautiful here today. IN the 80s and breezy, my favorite.
Disappearing people?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Disappearing people?       06-09-2014 00:21 AM
"not in here LATELY" as I sometimes am" I'm sure that cleared that up. LOL
Disappearing people?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Disappearing people?       06-09-2014 00:21 AM
We do the same thing with the "notes." My hubby rarely reads the forums, and I'm not in here as often as I sometimes am, so really don't feel a need to talk about them either. Might mention VABeach sometimes, b/c we have people we like in common. When we meet new people, we usually tell stories about our funniest experiences in swinging, or just about some of our interests. We don't like to talk about other people, we'd rather talk about ourselves...hahaha. Where is that attention whore thread?
Good beer
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good beer       06-09-2014 00:17 AM
Had a "boyfriend" in VA who drank Rolling Rock. Brewed in Latrobe PA. Hubby likes Asahi when he can find it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-09-2014 00:15 AM
Scandle, we will be in WI in a few weeks. Looking forward to it. And my HT is I got a part in a funny/farcical, "noir" type play to be performed in August here. Isn't it fun?
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-09-2014 00:12 AM
Mr made the BEST pineapple daiquiris last night, but I only sipped on about half of one. Too high a sugar count for me, but yum.
Hotel party advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hotel party advice       06-09-2014 00:10 AM
We were part of the VA Friends group and another, nearer to us when we lived in VA and it's just as VABeach described. The ballroom sometimes had bday games, or silly events, or themes, but nothing was a "must." And he is correct that most go upstairs, where you can be naked or not in the hallways, there are snacks and beverages, and if a door is shut, you do not go in, same as any swing club situation. We've had a lot of fun at many of these events, met some great people, had fun in a variety of sexual situations, and always ended the night (3 or 4 in the morning at least) with each other, having our best sex. The events usually lasted two nights, so during the day, you could get to know people, or just go do whatever you wanted to do (like sleep in). We usually visited other swing friends in the area. Those were the best. And I think an ultimate example of the way to run a hotel party. Did we get hit on by people we weren't interested in? Sure. But as in most cases, the drama was left at a minimum, and if there WAS a problem, there were enough volunteers and security to handle it. Gina
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > grammer Nazis and how I hate them       06-06-2014 16:25 PM
The ones who are most fun to pick on are people like you, and okay, me, since I guess I'm the Grammar Nazi as well. DD, you posted "below" before my post went through about my own post with an error in it. ha. I didn't notice anything glaring in yours. I love when you guys find errors in my posts. It makes me smile. And I like to find them in others' posts before FunAhoy can. Or Sed. Or you, BT. Or VABeach. Him too.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       06-06-2014 16:20 PM
Mr. Mercedes, Stephen King
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-06-2014 16:19 PM
All our headlines here are how Spurs beat the Heat and beat the heat.
Americas most miserable states
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Americas most miserable states       06-06-2014 16:18 PM
Navy, I have family there too, and lived there for a whole miserable year. There are some nice people and beautiful areas, but I did.not.fit.in.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-06-2014 16:15 PM
DD, so it was YOU who turned off the AC at the Spurs game? Good job! (hope yours wasn't out too long..it's starting to warm up down here) FB: allergic to mold in the air outside, making me really sleepy and bleh.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-06-2014 16:11 PM
Cuddled up on the couch or rocking chair with either my hubby or my dog, or kind of both (tight fit), as Mr reads out loud through his mom's old journals.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-06-2014 16:10 PM
Our brave nephew is finally home from the hospital after 47 days in ICU. Nothing else in the world matters to us.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > grammer Nazis and how I hate them       06-06-2014 16:02 PM
DD, I agree. Typing on my phone...agh. Most of the errors there end up quite funny. I will say I never reread, edit or use spell check on here. I type a post and hit submit. Have I regretted that? Ha. Sometimes yes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > grammer Nazis and how I hate them       06-06-2014 16:01 PM
See if you can find the error below.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > grammer Nazis and how I hate them       06-06-2014 16:00 PM
Anyone can form an opinion or a judgment based on any number of things. Look at my height and weight numbers (I'm actually 5'2" but sls can't/won't change the number). What judgment can you make from the numbers? Age? Pictures? You opinion? As with anything else, sure we can make opinions and form judgments. I don't expect everyone to write like I do, nor to worry about it. Like VA said, sometimes we get on a roll, and if the person making the obvious error has a good sense of humor, it's fun for everyone. I may not correct every misspelling or poor form, error, etc., but I do notice them. I can't help it. I can't even read a newspaper without noticing. There are people on SLS who write "wrong" on purpose b/c that's their fun on here, people like FF (FingerFuxx) and he does it sometimes just because he can, even though he knows the right way to write. Ha. If you don't mind coming across to some people as ignorant and proud of it, then don't ask this type question. Again, everyone judges. Emails, posts, IMs, Texts, not such a big deal to most people if you don't write properly. If I get an initial email that is FULL of errors, though, I will first notice whether or not English seems to be their first language, and after that, if it is, most likely I will skip over that one. Same with pictures with really messy houses, laundry, dirty, toys, etc. all showing in the background. Judgmental and opinionated? Yep.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       06-04-2014 16:06 PM
Haven't done this in a while, but stayed up till almost 4:00 AM finishing one of the most haunting, touching and imaginative books I've ever read: Room, by Emma Donoghue. Wow. This one is going to stay with me for a long time. Gina
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-04-2014 16:01 PM
omg Sed, you two are as geeky as we are! Was going to post: "watching Jeopardy and answering questions w/ my hubby" But wait there's more: Sitting outside enjoying the breezes while the dog is being teased relentlessly by squirrels. Playing yahtzee and giggling like the kids at the table, being silly. Nice laid back drive down to Eagle Pass this past weekend and not caring how much we lose at the small-but-fun casino. Gina
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-04-2014 15:50 PM
Carrie, I totally understand the knee thing and hope you find some relief. Mine is so much better after I did several weeks of PT and learned how to strengthen the muscles supporting it. FB: now it's my arm, shoulder, and wrist. More PT. It takes time out, but it is helpful. Could it be that I'm getting older, so much older? :P
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-04-2014 15:44 PM
I had one of the best birthday weekends ever, thanks to Mr. Seriously, what is it about hotel sex? And a lovely friend gave me a large slut paddle so he used it on me...I think he went easy on me, since 54 smacks is kind of extreme. Ha. G.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       05-27-2014 13:43 PM
Saturday night. Gave.
Have you ever
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you ever       05-27-2014 13:36 PM
oh, got lost there a minute... HYE moved over or arranged yourself so your SO has to sleep in the wet spot?
Have you ever
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you ever       05-27-2014 13:35 PM
Can't get into the building where Mr works, so no. BUT I did get to live out a fantasy by being fucked laid over the desk of a professor/writer friend I admire! What a hot memory.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       05-22-2014 10:28 AM
Happy Anniversary, ScottandTammy, and also good post about your ride. Going to see Journey/Steve Miller Band tonight!
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-19-2014 12:53 PM
The Xerox story reminded me of the time Mr and I went to buy an air purifier and the dude tried so hard to sell us a $45 warranty on a $300 purifier, that he ended up saying, "You really should get the warranty...these things can overheat and start smoking, and you're not going to spend $45 on the warranty yet risk your whole house catching fire?" And we said, "No. That just means we won't be buying this particular air purifier." And walked away. Dumbass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-19-2014 12:49 PM
Played Heart of the Matter yesterday for a small group of women who meet at my house occasionally. I'll check the other out. Funny sometimes the "coincidences" and connections. (I don't believe in coincidences) G.
Penis size matters, after all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Penis size matters, after all       05-19-2014 12:48 PM
PG, for me too. Maybe I think too much.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       05-19-2014 12:46 PM
VA, I miss her too (we both do, Mr and I). She is one of the best things about our whole swinging experience, and one of the first people we met. (I'm 99% positive we're talking about the same person). She was THE best kiss I've ever had. And I love her brain too:) I'm lousy using toys on myself, but I like them used ON me by others. And yes, Carrie, we will go toy shopping! And take a new "dueling dildos" pic! HT: I actually like Mondays. House is quiet, I do laundry and get projects going, or finish stuff I want. Basically, my Mondays are my own to plan and do or not do whatever I want. Even when I had several jobs at a time, I had some Monday time off.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-19-2014 12:38 PM
I've always liked that one, also She's Always a Woman To Me. Song: Heart of the Matter. Don Henley
Actor-Movie-Actor
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Actor-Movie-Actor       05-19-2014 12:36 PM
October Sky
If you had to take a shot for every person you had sex with
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > If you had to take a shot for every person you had sex with       05-19-2014 12:35 PM
We're right there with you, but I'd really have to think about it to remember everyone. I do remember one guy at a hotel party in VA (we miss our VA friends!) and right after, I asked his name! :) So, if you're off putting, when so are we. We can be off putting together. (to paraphrase Emily Dickenson)
a song that best describes something that has happened in your life
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > a song that best describes something that has happened in your life       05-18-2014 13:56 PM
Heart of the Matter, Don Henley "I think it's about forgiveness, even if she don't love me anymore." It's a good one in my learning to be able to forgive and wish my ex nothing but the best. Gina
Transgender, Are you born a women with a penis,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Transgender, Are you born a women with a penis,       05-18-2014 13:54 PM
I agree with cplofswingers. I just accept my friend as she is, I'm not looking to have sex with her. In profiles, if it's clearly stated, and it's not your "thing," just move on.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       05-18-2014 13:49 PM
HT or FB, either way you want to look at it, but I cleaned out our supply of toys and other paraphernalia, and now I need to toy shop! Getting ready for a nice group of ladies over for wine and chatting. This is going to be a great week/weekend coming up! HT and FB all in one: my dad is going to be in his state's VA home on Tuesday. Good because the care is great there and we think he'll be comfortable, bad because this will be his final home. Gina
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-18-2014 13:41 PM
Purple acai and blueberry green tea. And oh yeah, Sangria in a bit...
Transgender, Are you born a women with a penis,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Transgender, Are you born a women with a penis,       05-16-2014 17:42 PM
I have a young friend going through this, and it even gets confusing for her. Yes, "her." She has a penis, is undergoing steps to have surgery, dresses and identifies as female. I accept her as she is, and I know not everyone can do that. I think if you're on a sex/swing site, you probably would be considerate if you actually put in a disclaimer somewhere on the profile. We've seen these, and they are nicely written for the most part. That way, no surprises.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       05-16-2014 17:34 PM
Good luck, and hope your friend is very careful. Sounds creepy. FB: Shouldn't my arm/wrist be healing and feeling better after using it to fall UP the steps on a couple months ago (I was trying to avoid falling on my knee)? Xrays yesterday, and hopefully a pain med that might help me sleep more than an hour at a time! Grr. It's not the worst thing in the world, it's just an annoyance. I can live w/ that.