Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
SexusNTexas    Posts: 7474
Last 100 Displayed

HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-21-2014 13:34 PM
Happy Anniversary to one of the most together couples I know. HT: our baby is doing pretty well with changing his whole eating routine, food, adding some meds, and making some adjustments to compensate for his insulinoma. Before this past couple of weeks, I didn't know dogs could even get low blood sugar, etc. HT: back on track with my own eating/activity. Sigh. Wish I was never off-track, but I'm not perfect at this. Gina
But why not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > But why not?       10-21-2014 13:23 PM
If they obviously have not read through our profile, enough to know that a one liner will not get a response, then we give no response at all. I simply delete that email.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-21-2014 13:22 PM
love our weather right now. Sunny, not too hot, a beautiful morning, light breeze
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-21-2014 13:19 PM
RF: We will never swing if there is a child in the house, whether it's in our house or other's.
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-21-2014 13:13 PM
Encouraging
Things NOT to say while having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Things NOT to say while having sex       10-21-2014 13:10 PM
We really need to clean up the yard this week.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-21-2014 13:09 PM
red FB vs SLS (which are you on the most?)
No Vaginal Orgasm for You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > No Vaginal Orgasm for You       10-14-2014 10:53 AM
Was the author a guy who has zero success making a woman cum?
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-14-2014 10:47 AM
How 'bout that fake spike?!! WTG Packers!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-14-2014 10:46 AM
props to Mr.Uriah for being able to tear you away from a book...hehehe. FB: Really nothing! Even aches, pains, being tired makes me happy today b/c I know why and it means I had a great long weekend. I guess I need to remember that and not complain so much when my feet/knees hurt until I at least consider why!
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-14-2014 10:41 AM
even young, not so good looking girls (and boys) should not die young. It's just against all laws of nature, and tragic, especially for their parents. Amidst all the jokes we hear about Ebola, and of course, we make them ourselves (it's human nature to joke about something that is so scary), we do indeed "worry" about this episode in our country. And when the media blasts it in our faces 24/7, how can we not?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-14-2014 10:32 AM
(Sed, I knew you'd find your rings, just had that feeling all along) HT: Our weekend with our friends from VA was busy, but very happy. They have a 12 year old daughter (my goddaughter), so we centered a lot of the activities around her. A lot of walking everywhere, including the Riverwalk and Plaza Mercado here, a small rodeo/steakhouse, etc. etc. Some of the best times were the adults talking late into the night about everything. The husband and I are often in the same mindset, and I'm left feeling very "whole," for lack of a better word. (They're swing friends, but were first "friend friends") They knew Mr. long before we met, and we talked about his life BG (before Gina) and how/why after 40years of being single, that I would be the one for him. We talked about other things too, giggly things, serious things, swing things, stories. I love conversation with intelligent people. My other HT? They left yesterday afternoon, and now, today, my younger son is coming for a week long visit, AND we're going to THE EAGLES concert! Gina
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-14-2014 10:19 AM
I've done both, the tears, and the sobbing thing (only once with a swing friend though, but a few times with Mr.Sexus) b/c of the intensity of an orgasm. And the swing friend looked over at Mr and asked if I was okay, and he nodded, Yep. Well done, dude. (VA, it was the Mr of the couple you and I have in common)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-09-2014 12:55 PM
While our trip this past weekend was wild and wicked and busy and noisy and crowed and silly and sexy and fun, some of the best, most memorable moments include the simple pleasure of sitting on a balcony, a bit away from the crowds, and listening to two of the guys we were with playing guitar and singing, and then harmonizing along, my eyes closed, head back, just enjoying the music, the night, and the friends, old and new.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-09-2014 12:51 PM
FB, I just realized I posted my "bad news" on FB and not on FB (figure THAT out): When we were packing to leave NOLA on Sunday morning, we got a call that our dog was taken to the ER. After a day of testing, he has low blood sugar, hence his shaky "seizures." But it's not epileptic seizures, so that's good. Since I have Type II Diabetes, I can help him with this, and in helping him, also stay better on track myself. We're helping each other this week, since Mr. Sexus is away saving the world. My poor baby though. Mr and I had our teary-eyed moments the whole 9 hour drive. Our love- love goes in on Tues for x-rays and other tests to rule out any tumors that could cause low blood sugar. Sigh.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-09-2014 12:47 PM
FB: I really should be cleaning. No way will I "catch up" on here. Feeling bad for my NOLA peeps that got sick. I'm feeling fine! So is Mr. Could it have been those Oysters? Not C., but the rest of you? C, that really sucks about the house sitter. Seems we both traveled back to bad news.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-09-2014 12:42 PM
HT: Hubby comes home today after all week in VA (who's VA you say?), and the extra HT is that he's waiting at the airport to also bring home very good friends from VA as well! HT: We had a great long weekend in NOLA with great people (and a couple new friends now!). And I even earned some beads! (Damn, those suckers were heavy after a while!) And an "I love you!" from one balcony dude. Hubby and I had some pretty amazing sex while there as well!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-09-2014 12:34 PM
RF: I've had more sex with women lately than I have with men. (not counting my husband, of course)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-09-2014 12:30 PM
Bead-a-licious! (love your eyes in that pic)
Tub Thumping
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Tub Thumping       10-09-2014 12:26 PM
you look amazing!
witch do you prefer
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > witch do you prefer       10-09-2014 12:24 PM
witch indeed
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       10-02-2014 01:24 AM
Black Universal Studios short "around the house" shorts black tank top with the word FLAWESOME! across it in white.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-02-2014 01:20 AM
Bleh, Shelly, I've been in your shoes, so to speak. HT: husband and I are really looking forward to this trip. The eye surgery is scheduled and paid for. I promise not to go on and on about it. I AM going to be in one of the commercials at some point, b/c it will be that much of a change for me.
What are your favorite words?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are your favorite words?       10-02-2014 01:17 AM
ethereal serendipity onomatopoeia alliteration
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-01-2014 13:31 PM
HT, is that either way, it's getting done (lens replacement) by the best in the business and we have the cash to pay for it outright. I cannot complain. And will not complain further about that.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-01-2014 13:29 PM
Always fighting the dog hair issue here in my house, but my happy thought is that I have this lug who sheds and drools and makes me busy cleaning daily. I'm more a neat freak than someone who dusts daily...but eh, if someone comes over unexpectedly, the house is more than presentable. I can vacuum and dust and steam clean, and then sit down and a "puppy tumbleweed" will float by on the floor. How'd THAT get there? Happy Thought: packing for "way down yonder in New Orleans" and also an eye doc appointment today for a scan and paperwork. Maybe that should be a FBitch instead, but fingers crossed that it won't be as expensive as originally quoted. Insurance most likely will NOT cover any of it.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-01-2014 13:24 PM
I just love this type of news, fun for, and VA, and others who have fought cancer, or have loved ones who have. Celebrate your life. While most of us take precautions, I think anyone who has had that kind of news and then the fight that goes with it has a changed outlook on how to live life to the fullest, disregard the petty and negative, and embrace the good. Congrats. Simple Pleasure: my porch swing is now up!
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-01-2014 13:19 PM
Cue music from "The Stand" or Helix.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-01-2014 13:17 PM
water, water, lots of water
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-01-2014 13:15 PM
highheeless
What do YOU notice when you first meet someone?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What do YOU notice when you first meet someone?       09-29-2014 13:04 PM
I'll follow on VA's coattails, or whatever...and also say attitude. Someone can be classically gorgeous and then open her mouth and all ignorance falls out of it. And someone can be deemed "average" by the masses and have all the sexy confidence in the world. A sense of humor. Intelligence. Flirty without being flagrant. If you are uncomfortable in your own body, how do you expect us to be comfortable in it? Same goes for your mind, face, conversation, and so on. Tugging at clothes, talking about people in a venomous manner, a "need" to get drunk at every event, looking around to see whom they're missing while they're talking to you, you get the idea. Attention. Attention to detail, grooming, scent, a certain look in the eyes, a pleasant demeanor. While appearance will be the initial attraction, it can easily be either broken or enhanced by what you do and say. Gina
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-29-2014 12:48 PM
The erotic slow soft sensual kiss of another woman.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-29-2014 12:43 PM
That really sucks. I have a strong feeling that they will show up. Nothing to bitch about today. Life is so very good.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-29-2014 12:40 PM
Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Pink Floyd.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       09-29-2014 12:39 PM
Mr is happy today. Well, okay, so am I!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-29-2014 12:38 PM
An in-house massage scheduled this afternoon after a very sexy and fun weekend. Gearing up for our mini-getaway this weekend to NOLA! What to wear...what to wear... G.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-29-2014 12:33 PM
"you are my sweat peach.... "
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-29-2014 12:28 PM
Compassionate (and okay, just plain old Passionate too)
Tub Thumping
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Tub Thumping       09-29-2014 12:25 PM
you can do it, Tigg!
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       09-25-2014 12:30 PM
well duh...this is the one I thought I clicked on.
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       09-25-2014 12:30 PM
I just enjoyed a nice run through of all your public pics. I love your pics. They are so "you." Fun and Sexy and don't take yourselves seriously. Which is cool. Can't wait to see you in the flesh next week!!!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-25-2014 12:24 PM
looking at pics of my sons when they were very young. Ah. I could just kiss those pics. (I didn't. I'm not that looney. But still)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-25-2014 12:22 PM
For falling asleep around 1:30 and waking up at 4:30, and still up, I'm surprised I'm not BEING a fucking bitch, much less not really having anything to bitch about today either. Carry on my wayward ones.
Racial Preferences
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racial Preferences       09-25-2014 12:21 PM
Nice to see you back. And sides. And okay, front.
Glasses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Glasses       09-25-2014 12:20 PM
will do! And probably obnoxiously so.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-25-2014 12:17 PM
thanks for that Shelly. A friend of ours was wondering the same. At first we thought Fish was Halle Berry, then realized it was Jada Pinkett Smith. Duh. She had a Berry-esque vibe though. And kind of stiffly acted. Other than that, I enjoyed it and hope it is one of those shows that improved as it goes, unlike Under the Dome. Had great potential, then turned into a silly poorly written soap opera. King must be cringing. G.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-25-2014 12:14 PM
wow Leeza...I've forgotten that I liked to do that one at karaoke...adding it to my list. Now, to find a cool little karaoke bar again. A Song For You, Leon Russell
any younger ladies want to be with mature couple
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > any younger ladies want to be with mature couple       09-25-2014 12:12 PM
all types are out there. Nothing is a "no no." Have fun searching.
Do you mind when you get a compliment - or,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you mind when you get a compliment - or,       09-25-2014 12:10 PM
If they just compliment me/us, and even qualify it, I take that at face value and will say thanks for the compliment. We've complimented profiles. Nicely written, hot pics, whatever, and then I'll also add, "we know we're not in your preferences, but just wanted to wish you well and tell you, blah blah." whatever sincerely we wished to say. Sometimes that's been all. Sometimes they've come back with a question or two about swinging and an appreciation of the compliment. Whatever. We all seem so timid about saying things to each other sometimes, don't we? If someone or something warrants a compliment, why not just state it as such? It's easy enough to slam people. Gina
are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       09-25-2014 12:05 PM
longer than that for us of course. I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since we've moved to Texas! At any rate, it's always fun to see our FRIENDS, our FWB, and some new FF (Fuck Friends, not FF from SLS, sorry dude), and even some one night standers when we hail back to visit our beloved Virginia. I see a trip to OBX in our future. Anyway...affection, friendship, it does not have to be the "opposite" of people we fuck. We are mature (?) enough to have both, either/or in the vey same person. There will always be people we just like to fuck and forget. There will always be people we fuck that if we never have the opportunity to fuck again, we will remain close friends. There's room in our lives and in our bed (floor, couch, hotel room) for both types. G.
what do we do
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > what do we do       09-25-2014 11:59 AM
Good luck with that.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       09-25-2014 11:57 AM
Craig Nelson
pubic hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > pubic hair       09-25-2014 11:55 AM
LOl @ BLT I will add that I like a guy who trims. Mr. shaves balls area, and thereabouts. The rest is closely cropped but not scratchy. LOL.
Tub Thumping
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Tub Thumping       09-25-2014 11:49 AM
I'll start. Last year at this time, I weighed 188. And that's only when I dared brave the dreaded scale and looked at the numbers. My husband and I started exercising 5 days a week: 3 "easy" days (ha) and 2 harder. We started at only 15 minutes each evening, and worked up from there. It was hard. It felt good. We were very consistent! We surprised ourselves by being so. From September 2013-about February 2014, I lost 20 pounds and felt better. In March, I hurt my arm/shoulder and went through some other things that were difficult, and slacked off. Bleh. Okay. Truth. I gained back 5 pounds, pretty much one pound a month until September of this year. So. I also unloaded a weight off my mind this summer. Boy, how symbolic! Since the beginning of September, I've lost a little bit of those five pounds. Today I weighed 170.6 Yay! And I know that I'm once again, slowly, on my way to feeling better and okay, looking better too. I will say that I am not one of those women who are BBW, and proud of it, or fat and loving it, whatever. I WILL say that I'm okay today with where I am today. I can look and feel sexy in clothes that fit well and look and feel sexy! I'm sexual. I like sex. And that part doesn't change with a number on a scale. BUT I feel better when I've lost a few pounds, and my knees don't hurt as bad then, and I can move better, and I will still feel better sexually when I can get my body to move in different positions that I've missed out on having chubby legs, or bad knees, or a little less breath control, etc. I'd like to be able to walk as fast as everyone else when shopping, or have more toned arms and legs and a little less belly. I am REALISTIC. I know I won't have a "flat" stomach. I never did. i'm not designed that way. I've never done a cartwheel in my life, so I don't have any illusions that I will be able to do one at a lower weight. I have chubby thighs. Everyone in my birth family, I've found out, does too, even my black belt karate, hiking, kick ass cousin who wears a size 7 has chubby thighs. It's okay. So, while I'm okay where I am, and feel sexy and sometimes confident, and can feel attractive, I still want to improve. And not by crazy fad diets. I want to continue to lower my A1C and eventually get off the meds I take for Type II diabetes. I want to feel better. Looking better is a bonus. That's it. That's my "I get knocked down but I get up again" tale for today. The pic is of me in April, when I started gaining back a few of the 20 pounds I lost. It's not bad. Gina
Tub Thumping
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Tub Thumping       09-25-2014 11:38 AM
Yeah okay, it's a reference to the band Chumbawumba's song "Tub Thumping." You remember, that infectious song with the lyrics, "I get knocked down, but I get up again..." etc. Here's a thread for that sentiment. Whether it's weight loss, weight gain, needing an uplift, a do-over, encouragement, gripes, We all have our good image days and our not-so-good image days. But we don't have to stay "down." Let's help each other get back up. Gina
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       09-24-2014 18:27 PM
I have ONE pic that I keep from '06 simply b/c it was a birthday present for Mr.Sexus, and he loves this pic. It's the one on the left. It's not exactly one I can keep elsewhere, so it stays. I always qualify it though, so I don't feel I'm being deceitful by keeping it. There are a few that are over a year or two old, the ones from Hawaii, and one from Deadwood South Dakota. The Gemini one in the tank top, and I think that's about it. They don't really take away from the "us" we are today. Actually, we're less heavy than in those pics, so ok. I think our pics represent us pretty well, but I agree we do need some new ones. We just have to find someone with a camera....
The Hard Truth about sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Hard Truth about sex       09-24-2014 18:21 PM
I'd be interested in discussing these one at a time. There were too many to comment on that I found interesting. Break it down for the ADD girl here.
Sheldon is missing ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sheldon is missing ?       09-24-2014 18:19 PM
Intellect+OCD+sarcasm+ some of my quirks = me being pointed at and called "Sheldon." Gender neutrality. I see now I'm in good company. ^5 VA.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-24-2014 18:16 PM
My hubby would've liked your dad, Peg.
Racial Preferences
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racial Preferences       09-24-2014 18:12 PM
Once again, a lot of problems could be solved if people would just read. Welcome, Our. You're a delight. Period. I find it comical that people email without reading any part of a profile beforehand. If they didn't do that, I'm sure we'd only have a very limited amount of forum threads to enjoy! People post that all the time, "We don't play outside our race." What does that mean? They should just tell the truth and say, "We don't play outside our color shade." I'm still surprised at the "whites only" swing club we ran across in Mississippi. No we did not go to it. We saw it as a listing when looking up swing clubs in Mississippi before a visit to the state several years ago. My mouth is still hanging open from that one. Gina
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-24-2014 18:03 PM
caught the new show Gotham (I'm a sucker for all things Batman), and like the concepts and the characters and the darkness of it. Should be entertaining. Sleepy Hollow is still interesting. Like the way they weave history into fantasy and adventure.
Glasses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Glasses       09-24-2014 17:59 PM
I feel like I'm trying to read the eye chart with the last two posts... Without my glasses, I can't even see the GIANT E. I know it's there, I just can't really see it. I have prisms in my glasses. I finally, after 52 years of wearing them, have had it explained to me properly as to WHY. (Cue Dark Side of the Moon)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-24-2014 17:56 PM
Of course, now I'm going to think of you every single time I watch the new Gotham and view E. Nygma at work.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-24-2014 17:54 PM
I love hearing about people's grandkids! Probably weird, but ok. Happy for all the new little ones coming into people's lives. I've resigned myself to being okay with whatever my two sons do or not do in that department. I always say I want grandkids, but if they are this far away location-wise, it'd be hard not to fly to Ohio every weekend! HT: This weather is glorious! Mr is busy outdoors. I actually drank a beer with him this week while grilling out (I'm a whisky girl, I have maybe 2 beers a year), I got my hair cut yesterday and I like it like this, feeling pretty good, and looking forward to having my eyes replaced, er, I mean the lens. Wouldn't that be funny if they could see in my lens, all I've seen in swinging? LOL Glad they can't. Gina
are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       09-24-2014 17:45 PM
VA, I can say I love her. Still do. But it's a very different form of the word than people here are afraid of. That's where we get hung up on the whole thing. If I never again get to enjoy her sexually, that's ok (sob) but I will always love her as a friend, and have a specific fondness. I totally understand. Some people? Just goes beyond fucking. Gina
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-24-2014 17:39 PM
and then there are the people who get off on giving bad reviews just for the fun of it... RF: Hubby is looking exceptionally attractive today...sigh. Love to watch a man working on something. At current, he's still tung oiling the pergola. I know I know, I'm milking the whole phrase tung oiling as often as I can! tee hee
The Pussy Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > The Pussy Game       09-24-2014 17:34 PM
The Lego Pussy.
I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > I have a weakness (soft-spot) for       09-24-2014 17:33 PM
Just a certain look in someone's eyes, and a simple command, like "c'mere." Sometimes that's really all it takes.
SLS Behind the Picture
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > SLS Behind the Picture       09-24-2014 17:31 PM
the aforementioned pic's counterpart without my friend's fingers in it. I forgot I had deleted several pics b/c I need to take some new ones soon. Still an upside down one though...and that's ok.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       09-24-2014 17:29 PM
Fall. My favorite season. And yes, I know we live in TX, but I grew up in and spent my first 40 years in Northern Ohio. Tank Top w a bra, or tank top without a bra?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-24-2014 17:28 PM
Flirtacialicious
If you could have sex with ANYONE!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > If you could have sex with ANYONE!       09-24-2014 17:26 PM
Still have my crush on Shakira. And Clay Matthews, if he doesn't talk.
pubic hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > pubic hair       09-24-2014 17:23 PM
Here's another Italian chiming in... I've been only shaving bare around my labia and just above my clit, and keeping the rest trimmed, inner thighs smooth, but a little bit of softness in the closely trimmed area of my vulva. Every so often I'll give in and shave it all, and then I have to start all over again. Duh. Sticking with it this time. I won't ever have what's termed a "bush" again, but a little bit of soft fuzz is attractive to me when I see/feel it on another woman, so there are undoubtedly those who will/do also like it on me.
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       09-24-2014 17:17 PM
That's "Mr." Sexus, not "Mf." hahaha
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       09-24-2014 17:16 PM
DP? oral/vaginal only so far. I'd have to be extremely comfortable to do a DP vaginally and anally, and even then, the only anal would ever be from Mf. Sexus. Don't see that happening with me, but for him, he has been in that situation with other swing people. That's what's a fun part of this for us...we can do things with others that perhaps we can't with each other, and I'm happy for him! As a fantasy, yes! As a reality, a DVP has not happened and not sure it can, but willing sometime to give it a try with the right person.
Whats up with the Freebies?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whats up with the Freebies?       09-22-2014 12:46 PM
I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that free members only get a certain number of email responses a day, and that may be why no response. I don't know...it's been so long ago!
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-22-2014 12:45 PM
VA: That said it's not a huge factor for me so long as I find them fun and attractive. I've gone as low as 19 years younger and as high as 14 over. I resemble that remark. I'm often the oldest person in the group. I don't think I have a favorite age, as I can never remember just how old/young my favorite swing partners are!
Glasses
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Glasses       09-22-2014 12:41 PM
I feel the same way about Mr.Sexus in reading glasses. And any compliment makes him blush! I've worn glasses since I was 2 years old.
Sheldon is missing ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sheldon is missing ?       09-22-2014 12:39 PM
We love the show. Mr. points to me all the time whenever Sheldon is being, well, Sheldon.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       09-22-2014 12:36 PM
Felt the same about the Fifty Shades ilk. Didn't even pick it up. Just finished (and can't believe I haven't read before now) Randy Pausch's The Last Lecture. There were so many freaky connections in it that I think I need to go visit a psychic soon. (never been, but always wanted to go in NOLA and see if I'm more psychic than she/he!) Fun, I will check out Barry Hannah. Have not read his books. Thanks. Am now rereading (third time) one of my favorite books, "By The Light of My Father's Smile," by Alice Walker. If you want to know how I feel about my connection between personal spirituality and sexuality, it's in there. And a symbol of it is forever inked on my thigh. I love to hear about what people read.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-22-2014 12:30 PM
I don't know how in the world Po Po would be stinky...he's so tiny! FB: a pile of laundry to do since I did nothing all weekend :( As much as I like doing laundry (I do!), I don't like when it's piled up in the basket in our closet.
Forum Epidemic - LWS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Epidemic - LWS       09-22-2014 12:18 PM
Tung Oil: you have to rub it in and smooth it. tee hee
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-22-2014 12:15 PM
pork tenderloin, my favorite. Mr's famous german potato salad homemade applesauce (which I should get going on...)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-22-2014 12:08 PM
A lot of people have cried trying to get into Carrie's seat....(am I the only one who thunk that?) Happy Thought: coming off meds! Beware beware! Happy Thought: my fuzzy baby is fine after a scary seizure (I know I posted this in another thread, but I'm just so darned grateful!). Mr and I both were crying and thank goodness Mr has bulked up a bit b/c carrying a shaking 98 pound dog into the house and sliding him out of the car was a bitch. Emotional, to say the least. Gina PS LadyWolf, congrats to that amazing son of yours. I simply love that kid.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-22-2014 12:00 PM
You wouldn't think that being sick with allergies all weekend would be a simple pleasure, but it was, in a way. Stayed in, napped, read, caught up on TV (Sed, we're Jeopardy nerds too. sigh) and cuddled with my amazing dog, who had a bad night on Friday with a very scary seizure. Canceled plans, canceled everything. Rested. Dog too. G.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-22-2014 11:55 AM
VA, why oh why oh why did I read your post about the dog???? A definite wtf.
Blind fora's bluff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Blind fora's bluff       09-22-2014 11:47 AM
agreed. No idea who has me blocked. Life's too short.
I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > I have a weakness (soft-spot) for       09-22-2014 11:41 AM
arms and chests (gender doesn't matter)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-22-2014 11:40 AM
Organized!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 19:01 PM
thank you both posters below! I just can't imagine what it will be like. And now I'm more and more excited instead of "scared." Lens replacements. And okay, insert laugh track, but they said I'm a special case! hehee FB: I had to go pick up Mr b/c his vehicle isn't finished yet at the mechanic's.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-16-2014 18:57 PM
making chili and pretending it actually turns into fall/autumn here.
Forum Epidemic - LWS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Epidemic - LWS       09-16-2014 18:55 PM
Here I sit trying to decode the posts (why? it's the sociologist in me) while poor Mr.Sexus is outside sanding and tung oiling (insert innuendo joke here) some pergola posts. (insert bi references here, but note: mr is straight, not that there's anything wrong with that.) I really think FF is rubbing one off on all of us.
Forum Epidemic - LWS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Epidemic - LWS       09-16-2014 18:52 PM
you gotta appreciate a guy that actually types "drat!"
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-16-2014 18:47 PM
TT: when I get my "new eyes," (I hear Forrest Gump in my head saying, "new legs. Lt. Dan, new legs) I may have to retract a few of the compliments I've given over the years. Hehehe. Will being able to see affect my supersonic hearing abilities? :P
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-16-2014 18:44 PM
not yet. Info was faxed from the office to the Dr-in-charge-of-now-training-docs who is doing the training in Switzerland (wouldn't that be so awesome?) b/c he will prob have to do my eyes. It's okay with me. Thanks for all the supportive, encouraging comments and emails. I really appreciate that. My happy thought is comments and emails and just exchanges between people on here that are mature and thought-out. It makes my heart happy.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-16-2014 12:15 PM
Maybe I'm part of the peewee league. (no, I'm not a squirter) No one's out of our league. Maybe below our league intellectually, but that's okay sometimes too. Said the narcissist. I was always a catcher in softball.
Private Secret Groups Thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Private Secret Groups Thread       09-16-2014 12:10 PM
Nope. No SLS Fb like for us either. We don't even join the "private" groups our friends invite us to on there that are swing related.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       09-16-2014 12:07 PM
Mr's looking forward now to that free Hurricane. Here's what I had to do when I lost a bet in the first Packer's game with Seattle this season.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-16-2014 12:05 PM
All I Really Want, Alanis Morrisette
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 12:02 PM
FB: when I wrote the below post, I had everything I could no longer see to do all spaced out with an individual line for each. FB is that SLS made it into a horrible run on.