HELP
FORUMS
SexusNTexas    Posts: 7570
Last 100 Displayed

Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-15-2014 17:05 PM
"He knows he's a man even when he has a dick in his ear." A friend about a friend who was involved in a MFM and ended up with the above. Hahaha.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-15-2014 17:04 PM
I swear I'm not seeing double...
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-15-2014 17:03 PM
My happy thought is also a bit of a bitch: had eye surgery (lens replacement...ReStor) on one eye. I'm doing okay, but my other eye is so bad that I'm kind of "off kilter." Ha. I'll be glad to get the other one done in January. If I'm not on as much, it's mostly b/c I can't sit at a computer, text, read, etc. as long. All is well.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-15-2014 17:03 PM
My happy thought is also a bit of a bitch: had eye surgery (lens replacement...ReStor) on one eye. I'm doing okay, but my other eye is so bad that I'm kind of "off kilter." Ha. I'll be glad to get the other one done in January. If I'm not on as much, it's mostly b/c I can't sit at a computer, text, read, etc. as long. All is well.
pictures during playtime
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > pictures during playtime       12-09-2014 15:52 PM
Conversations about stuff like this ahead of time will avoid any disrespect of your preferences and boundaries.
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       12-05-2014 14:22 PM
Are you accepting resumes for entry level positions yet?
Read a good book lately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Read a good book lately       12-05-2014 14:21 PM
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings will always be my favorite. The Heart of a Woman is good too. Mom & Me & Mom was a very quick read, good, but every so often repetitive, which was ok. The woman wrote it in her 80s. I could use a new book title to read. I've started and placed aside a few now. I give movies a 15 minute "grab my attention" chance. For books, it's about 30 pages in, and if it hasn't interested me, I move on. For people, hmmm.
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       12-05-2014 14:16 PM
I meant Bad Company albums. I was NOT a teen when GnR was popular. Ha. Feeling Old.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       12-05-2014 14:16 PM
When I was a teen, I won all their albums from a radio contest. Ex hubby was on a religious kick and smashed all my albums long ago, but of course, not his Beatles albums. Grr. Anyway... Peace on Earth/ Little Drummer Boy--Bowie and Bing version. I watched it live years ago and have to listen to it every year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-05-2014 14:13 PM
I just figured you had really big...ears.
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-05-2014 14:12 PM
Maybe we're having mahi mahi?
Time for Squishing and Smearing Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Time for Squishing and Smearing Again       12-05-2014 14:11 PM
okay...we DO really wanna know. Even if you have "natural" breasts that are not enhanced, here's the place to gripe about mammos. Thanks Mr. Tigg. That's my favorite tank top. I'm grateful Mr.Sexus likes pendulous tits. What am I saying? He pretty much likes all tits. THAT'S the area where he isn't so picky, although he definitely has his preferences. G.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       12-05-2014 14:06 PM
simple things for simple minds: I've been craving candy canes. Making Mr his favorite cake for his bday tomorrow: devil's food with maraschino cherries baked inside. Might make cupcakes instead of cake.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-05-2014 14:03 PM
HT: clean house (mostly), tree decorated, guys coming over for Poker tonight, but sadly (fucking bitchfest) not in the good way for me... (that'll be tomorrow!)
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       12-05-2014 13:59 PM
vegetable soup
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-05-2014 13:59 PM
I knew I could count on you, Good, to respond literally. :P
Would you fuck any pussy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Would you fuck any pussy?       12-05-2014 13:54 PM
Has he fucked someone he regretted fucking? Yes. I think we all have, or at least most of us have, but I'll leave that for another forum question.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Would you fuck any pussy?       12-05-2014 13:52 PM
15, as per my count, and I'm with Carrie and others who state that their husbands are pickier. as per my own husband, he's been with some of the most beautiful women all over the world, but if he's not attracted, if she's bitchy, mouthy (not in a good way), unclean, really stupid, or just doesn't ever smile, gripes all the time, doesn't come across as sexual or sexy (and he has his own criteria for that), drama queen, clingy/needy, etc...then no amount of alcohol or persuasion will work on getting him to fuck her. I've seen it happen in situations where I think a woman is quite sexy looking, available, come hithering...and no, he says he's not interested in her, that she doesn't turn him on. If he's not attracted, it's not going to happen. Period. And I have five other guy friends not active on here who say the same thing. Yes, it's been part of a discussion, and maybe one who probably would fuck anything (therefore will not be fucking me, that's for sure). So there's your 20. Woman are not more selective. IT's ALL about attraction, for any number of reasons. Not just looks either. Okay. thanks for responding, this is getting interesting. And Mr. Sed, we miss you too. I already knew your answer. ;)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-05-2014 13:38 PM
Pia Zadora
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-05-2014 13:31 PM
Was looking through an old journal and came across this from summer 2007: A male swing pal said of me: "The people that grab you, grab you between the ears, not the legs." I so get that. And it's so true of me. Grab my mind, imagination, humor, intellect, etc., and you grab me everywhere. We were discussing attraction. Gina
Time for Squishing and Smearing Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Time for Squishing and Smearing Again       12-03-2014 13:13 PM
Yay...follow-u mammogram and sonogram today, again! Joy. While considering it for later today, and all the indignities of it (although the place I go is very respectful and for the most part, caring), including having to not wear deodorant...I was "just wondering" about you lovely ladies with implants. How do they affect your ability to be smashed "flat?" I know I have dense breasts, and it hurts. So I feel for you...okay okay...innuendo (I love breasts, for those who don't know me). Gina
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-03-2014 13:04 PM
Since our fur baby has been diagnosed with a terminal illness, I guess I haven't minded his fur as much (plus he now rarely gets on the furniture), but we've gone through a nice Dyson and a couple others trying to keep the shedding at bay. Boy, I wish he liked to BE vacuumed (my dad used to do that to our family lab mix mutt and she loved it). I can vacuum religiously, then sit down and have a glass of water and a "puppy tumbleweed" will float by on the tile floors...guess he's a Texas dog after all. In my OCD-ness, dog hair is the one area I simply can't overcome perfectly. Sigh. In other news, we have procured boarding arrangements for NYE at a great pet resort/vet with a wonderful staff and amenities. We need the get-away. This will be the first year ever that we've gone "away" for NYE. Gina
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       12-03-2014 12:58 PM
IDK yet, but a single male just emailed me a pic of his cock w a towel on it, with the email line: How about lunch? and his phone number. The only toweled dude I would say yes to would be Mr. Leeza. Yum. So, I just simply deleted the email. I guess the dude will figure out that I'm not that hungry.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Would you fuck any pussy?       12-03-2014 12:55 PM
My husband is the first in this line up. He has, and will again, turn down pussy offered to him for a variety of reasons, most to do with overall attraction.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Would you fuck any pussy?       12-03-2014 12:54 PM
Here's the line-up: A poster in another thread challenged a line up of 20 men who would turn down pussy for whatever reason. She maintains that that is not possible. I disagree politely. So here's the question: Have you, or would you, turn down any available pussy offered to you? Feel free to give a reason, or not. Have fun!
The Enhanced Penis Diary
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Enhanced Penis Diary       12-03-2014 12:52 PM
BLT, so there's two. :) I'm going to post that query in the men's thread.
The Enhanced Penis Diary
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Enhanced Penis Diary       12-03-2014 12:51 PM
My husband is extremely picky. He has and will again, turn down pussy if he's not attracted. And I will say that attraction, for him, is much more than waist sizes. All that does for me is make me admire and respect and want him all the more. Maybe we're in the minority, but I really don't care about the size of your penises, guys. I just want to have fun when I swing. If it's too big, it's not going to fit in my mouth, that's for sure, and probably not anywhere else either. The only guy I know who has had surgery, penile implants, was a gorgeously sexy paraplegic who did it for his wife's pleasure b/c his motorcycle accident left him unable to have an erection. He has a perpetual hard-on just for her. But damn, he has my fantasy guy for a number of years. He exuded sexuality and masculinity and "cool." Gina
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-03-2014 12:43 PM
VA, you might indeed consider walking. Do you want to begin living in a house, no matter how good the "deal," with a negative "vibe" attached to it already? Not that you're all that spirit-realm about things, but this sounds like a bigger problem than just having closings delayed, etc. Good luck to you. FB for today: agh...getting the boobies smashed and smeared again today. And not in a good way, like with cold milk.
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       12-03-2014 12:37 PM
Welcome back, Good. And thanks for the laughs, this thread is great...reminds me of old times here in the forums. I'm only witty late night, but I'm clitty all the time.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-01-2014 10:09 AM
As much as I love catching up in here (said with tongue in cheek, a bit), I just saw the time and realized I have a sexy friend coming over in an hour... Have a nice Monday Monday everyone!
Catholicism:The perfection of religion - Sexus you asked for it so here it is! hehe
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Catholicism:The perfection of religion - Sexus you asked for it so here it is! hehe       12-01-2014 10:04 AM
I reread my post below, and yes, I still stand by that one. And if someone tries to "push" religion on me, I'll walk the other way. Here's a quote I used to have on a T-shirt: Why is there enough religion in the world to incite violence, but not enough to instill tolerance?
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-01-2014 09:56 AM
I have a very happy husband. Packers pulled through. (I'm happy too, hey, even the dog is happy)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-01-2014 09:51 AM
Waited until midnight last night to call a new boarding vet for our dog (we toured this place a couple weeks ago, and really, I wouldn't mind staying there myself!), since they told us they would be taking reservations after Dec. 1st. Of course, no reservations taken last night. nice guy on phone said call at 8:00 am this morning. Of course, I couldn't fall asleep until after 3:00 AM last night, no reason, just one of those nights... So, called at 8:04 this AM (this place fills up fast) and was told they aren't taking new reservations until tomorrow morning. Sigh.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       12-01-2014 09:45 AM
Silver, Blue and Gold, Bad Company
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       12-01-2014 09:44 AM
I dunno. I'm still shaking my head over the story of the guy who accidently burned down his own house w/ a Molotov cocktail, and is going to try to sue the fire department who couldn't get there to save his residence, b/c, obviously, to the moron, the firefighters were racist, and not just busy trying to save everything else at the time.
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       12-01-2014 09:37 AM
BT, maybe I'll change my name to Dinah.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-01-2014 09:34 AM
Tupac Shakir (I may have spelled the last name wrong above...) Scan, who is Ned Clampett? LOL
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       12-01-2014 09:27 AM
omg, If someone suddenly announced, after fumbling around for 10 minutes, "I found it," I'd giggle so much at that that the poor guy would lose any confidence and control he obviously didn't have in the first place! Swell that thing up by turning me on, and there is no problem "finding" it. Geez. The same can be said for guys who are "growers." I've never done a personal clit size survey amongst the ladies I enjoy; but all of them have been quite fun. Gina
Songs that make you HOT!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Songs that make you HOT!!!       11-26-2014 16:45 PM
Hungry Like the Wolf Crash Into You Knockin on Heaven's Door, Guns N Roses version With or Without You, U2
Read a good book lately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Read a good book lately       11-26-2014 16:41 PM
Mom, and Me, and Mom, Maya Angelou
Read a good book lately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Read a good book lately       11-18-2014 13:07 PM
reading Stephen King's Revival
Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Movies       11-18-2014 13:06 PM
tried to watch Silver Linings Playbook the other night and after about15 minutes in, we turned it off. I know it got all sorts of reviews, but it just wasn't appealing. That's our general "rule of thumb" but sometimes we'll continue watching to see if a movie will get better. This one just didn't seem to go anywhere, so no.
SLS Behind the Picture
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > SLS Behind the Picture       11-12-2014 12:00 PM
How I looked earning beads on Bourbon Street in October
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-12-2014 11:58 AM
Frederick's, seems I find more I like there. Tomato soup VS Chicken noodle soup
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-12-2014 11:58 AM
Veronica Lake
Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       11-12-2014 11:55 AM
I have the little dress and awful "club foot" shoes (I didn't have club feet),and plain white socks that I came with when my parents adopted me at 13 months old. It's so pathetic that it's precious to me. :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       11-11-2014 18:58 PM
Thank you. :)
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-11-2014 18:57 PM
Matthews is the epitome of a football player. And good looking to boot.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-11-2014 18:55 PM
Thanks everyone, appreciated. And for respecting the post. FB: I feel so LAZY! There are bunches of things I "could" be doing, maybe "should" be doing, and here I am. Oh well, right?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-11-2014 18:51 PM
Very nice laid back day with my favorite Veteran and my birthday boy dog. I can't get motivated to do "chores," but I guess the happy thought in that is that I can put them off for now.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-11-2014 18:47 PM
I'm drinking water almost exclusively. I had a sip of Mr's Diet Pepsi today at lunch and it tasted like syrup to me. I may have half a can about once a week, and rarely even that. I need something besides water, but for now, I'm fine w/ it.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-11-2014 18:39 PM
Demi Lovato
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       11-11-2014 18:39 PM
Perhaps Flirty instead of Dirty...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       11-10-2014 11:47 AM
With our dad dying a week ago, my brother got "everything," and I got almost nothing (no will, just things that my brother has kept that our parents said he could have, long story), which was how it had been growing up. No matter. I've dealt with that part of our lives and it's a non-issue now. What I received: the flag draping his casket (he was a combat veteran from the Korean War) was presented to me at the gravesite. Since I am so patriotic, this means the world to me. I also have what I THINK was his wedding band. And pictures. And some really great memories. It's enough. Gina
Moving
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Moving       11-10-2014 11:42 AM
As OCD as I am, I thought I'd really have a hard time having packers/movers come and box up our stuff (I had already boxed some in order to stage our home), but it was fine! They did a great job, and I sat and read a book while they were there (our move from VA to TX). We have opportunity (actually they're begging Mr.) to move back to VA, but we really like it here in TX, feels like "home" to both of us, so no. We took a big paycut to move here, actually. He says the same thing, that we hopefully will never have to move our own stuff.
Pre Pooter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pre Pooter       11-10-2014 11:39 AM
My first was also a Commodore 64 sometime in the early 90s, and it was given to me by a friend in exchange for piano lessons! (love to barter) My hubby still has his Apple IIc in the "electronics" closet, in the box it came in. I THINK I'd be okay unplugged for a while, but when my phone died a couple years ago, I was "lost" without one for two whole days! Agh. So, while I can remember driving 750 miles in a ratty broken down car w/o a phone by myself, in 2002, I sure wouldn't want to drive without one now. I do NOT text and drive, however, and very rarely pick it up at all while driving.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-10-2014 11:31 AM
Still dressed in Eeyore comfort jammies at 10:30 AM.
Read a good book lately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Read a good book lately       11-10-2014 11:29 AM
Recently read two what-would-be-considered-"children's"-books: A Monster Calls, and The Giver, by Lois Lowry. I don't remember reading The Giver, but I know my kids did in school and liked it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-10-2014 11:25 AM
"Silver, Blue and Gold," Bad Company "Sound and Vision," Bowie
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-10-2014 11:23 AM
I haven't posted or been on in a while. We've had all sorts of flying/airline/luggage woes in the past week and a half. It would take up more than the allotted room here to bitch about them all. So I won't. My hero has died. My dad passed on October 31 after struggles with Alzheimer's and dementia. I didn't post right away b/c I didn't want anyone to feel like they "should" post condolences for a man they've never met, or to post comforting words if they have never met or did not know or care for me. It's okay to not post anything. Really. Sometimes we need to write about it, sometimes it's okay to not write about it. Meanwhile, my dog is dying from Insulinoma. Tumors in his pancreas. He's on meds and a specialized diet, but losing my dad, and now looking at losing my dog (no one really knows how long we have on earth, man or beast) is just depressing. I believe in allowing people space to grieve and feel down if they need it.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-10-2014 11:14 AM
Mr. Sexus, who usually goes to bed around 10 PM, stayed up with me and watched the Packers crush the Bears last night. He was quite happy.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       11-01-2014 15:03 PM
Thursday night by two people (not at same time)
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-01-2014 15:01 PM
Go Rest High On That Mountain-Vince Gill. For my dad
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-30-2014 13:31 PM
(Can't wait to show Mr.Sexus that pic of you when he gets home)
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-30-2014 13:30 PM
I've always liked the Packers :) Mr. even owns a part. I was a Steelers fan since the 1970s though. But Packers are number one in our household, and my fave is, of course, Clay Matthews. Okay, his looks, but actually I like how dedicated and full force he is. Ultimate team player.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-30-2014 13:28 PM
Welcome To My Nightmare, Alice Cooper
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-30-2014 13:27 PM
Going to see Annabelle today finally!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-30-2014 13:26 PM
ELO, Can't Get It Out of My Head Nazareth, Love Hurts KISS, Beth
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-30-2014 13:25 PM
Amaretto Italian vs French
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-30-2014 13:24 PM
Leonard Nimoy
Who does Great Massages in Dallas
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who does Great Massages in Dallas       10-28-2014 17:15 PM
from Ebola?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       10-28-2014 17:12 PM
When I met Mr. Sexus, he also had a Members Only jacket! hahaha. What is about nerdy guys.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       10-28-2014 16:55 PM
When you lose everything, and then regain one or two items of meaning, they are precious to you (me). I'm a neat freak, so don't keep a lot of collectibles, etc. So the ones I do have, are meaningful. Peg, agh. Your story is heartbreakingly bittersweet and wonderful. I was a "nomad" for a couple years while getting divorced, homeless, etc. Learned a lot of cool/hard/scathing lessons along the way. I made "friends w benefits" with Mr.Sexus along my way, and had driven over to help him prepare for a Super Bowl Party at the beginning of 2002, right before I left VA and tried to go back to OH for a while. LONG story (which I'm writing). When he knew I was coming over, and he had to work, he gave me his garage door opener and I used it to enter the house. When I tried to give it back, he told me, "You keep it. I want you to always know you have someplace to go, no matter what happens." After a stint in Ohio with disastrous results, and a hard hard year in MS, I still have that garage door opener. Seems a silly item but I will keep that forever. It helped me through some very difficult times when I felt like giving up. Okay, enough sentimentality for me for a while. Now it's just been fun to gather a few nostalgic items here and there. Snoopy fan, Batman, Eeyore. Gina
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-28-2014 16:42 PM
well yeah, there's that. And those. Leeza, I've always been a Steelers fan, and this comes from a girl who lived 35 miles from Cleveland all her life (until age 41 anyway). Packers fan b/c, as hubby says, "it was in the prenup." Bahahah. They're a good team no matter what.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       10-28-2014 16:39 PM
putting on my makeup to be part of a haunted house last year
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-28-2014 16:37 PM
Been requested to draw a few designs for a crafter friend. I love "assignments." (no, I was NOT THAT kid in school who said, "but you didn't give us any homework!)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-28-2014 16:33 PM
Danica Patrick
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-27-2014 14:03 PM
OHhhh what a sad sad game between Packers and Saints. :(
Moving
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Moving       10-27-2014 14:02 PM
okay, I'm acronym-challenged. What is MBR?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-27-2014 14:01 PM
HT: in helping my dog with low blood sugar issues (insulinoma), I have in turn, helped myself more. Better choices, portion control, restarting exercise, and have lost a couple pounds in the process. I haven't been under 170 since March. Today I am 168 and my goals are realistic ones.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       10-27-2014 13:54 PM
I love these stories. Touching, poignant, cute, endearing, etc. When my younger son was 5, he had a bday party at an arcade and used his tickets to buy a stuffed panda bear. It was his favorite. My ex was abusive and raging. There were so many times I cried silently, alone. Or so I thought. One day, my son came in with his panda, and said, "Mommy, you need something to always hug when you cry." And gave me the bear. It was gone with me everywhere.
No Vaginal Orgasm for You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > No Vaginal Orgasm for You       10-26-2014 14:10 PM
(and you have to be good at reading female bodies and minds, as you are, VA)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > No Vaginal Orgasm for You       10-26-2014 14:09 PM
Sometimes that spine thing can be overwhelming for her (I've "rescued" her by her request a couple times at big hotel parties when it seemed everyone was after her trying to touch that spot on her). I don't think we (it?) is anything to envy, however. Every woman is a treasure,with all sorts of spots and areas and erogenous zones. I think it is also a matter of being relaxed, and very open to someone else at the controls. Thank goodness I can't orgasm from a bump in the road...TX is full of those!
how do you keep the intimacy with your soul mate after you explored others?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > how do you keep the intimacy with your soul mate after you explored others?       10-26-2014 14:05 PM
You are not exploring anyone else's soul, usually. So the intimacy is either the same, or it can be delightfully heightened by exploring the bodies of others.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       10-26-2014 14:02 PM
One of the only things I truly treasured: a beautiful snow globe the select high school choir gave me (I was their pianist/assistant director) when we toured NYC and sang at the Statue of Liberty in 2000. It had the World Trade Center in it as well. It was the ONLY thing that got broken, smashed, in our move from VA to TX.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-26-2014 13:51 PM
Abbott and Costello, classic Painted pumpkin or carved pumpkin?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > No Vaginal Orgasm for You       10-23-2014 14:22 PM
wanna try, I wouldn't call that MASSIVE orgasm issues, or really, issues at all. Every woman is different, and when you find what works for you, kudos. Some woman never explore what works or may work for them. As long as you know yourself, and also leave yourself open to a few surprises along the way, I'd say you have no issues at all. At least not in that realm. And you never know. My husband found that I can orgasm sometimes by a certain touch right above my elbows. Doesn't happen all the time. But he's wicked, and will stand behind me in line at the grocery store, rubbing that area. Sometimes I move away, sometimes I don't. Sometimes it "happens," and sometimes it doesn't. But it's fun. And sometimes it all depends on what is going on in my head at the time. I usually have the most orgasms clitorally, but there are those times when you could rub that thing all day, and if I'm not into it, or into you, it's pointless. My turn on has to include some mental stimulation as well as mechanical. Tell me I'm going to cum for you? I probably will if you know how to read me.
A bit frustrated
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A bit frustrated       10-23-2014 14:11 PM
Okay, I read through your profile and I have some suggestions: You repeat yourself a lot in your profile. I'd go through and change some of that. You probably don't need to state it three times about the drinking/being straight/ etc. There are some negative phrases that you could change to read more positively. Too many "not" "no" "we don't" Instead, change it to what you DO do, what you DO like, etc. And post some more pics of yourself, the female. Your profile is dominated by pics of your male half. Get a few sexy pics up, and have fun. (sexy pics don't have to be naked ones...just fun and flirty)
A bit frustrated
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A bit frustrated       10-23-2014 14:07 PM
It may be an age thing. I can understand your frustration. Almost everyone we swing with is "younger" than we are, and of all sorts of body types. It's very rare to find 4 people on the same page. When you do, hold onto them b/c you've found something special. I'd suggest you attend some parties and events and clubs and I would pretty much guarantee that there will be people who find you attractive. Don't lose hope.
Union enrollment plummets for Wisconsin teachers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Union enrollment plummets for Wisconsin teachers       10-23-2014 14:03 PM
Why can't parents teach their kids good behavior? It's not the poverty or time. It's simply b/c kids have been given all the power in a family. Parents would rather be friends with their kids than maybe do/say/be something that their kids might not "like." We see this everywhere. You actually make some points to think about, Robert. There is an imbalance for sure. Incompetent, bored, lazy teaching, and empowered, entitled kids. Where are the parents? They just want some peace and quiet.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-23-2014 13:58 PM
Sitting on my back patio swing, watching my dog standing perfectly still, staking out the squirrels.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-23-2014 13:56 PM
There's No Way Out of Here, David Gilmore.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-23-2014 13:46 PM
Tigg, hahah, you unabashed flirt, you:) They might do for a bedtime snack. HT: This week, nowhere we "have" to go, no one we "have" to see...just being with each other this weekend before Mr has to take off on yet another trip.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-23-2014 13:39 PM
Marcia Brady
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       10-23-2014 13:37 PM
"Obedient"
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-23-2014 13:35 PM
Bobby, the pussy is an amazing thing. While I've never experienced a dick that large, I do know most women who have also have the ability to restore their pussies back to "normal" size. And someone was right about the pleasure zones. Mr. Sexus has a slight curve to his that hits some pretty awesome spots depending on our position. He is "average" size. While I love to watch it in porn, it's simply not going to happen with me taking a massive cock.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-21-2014 13:34 PM
Happy Anniversary to one of the most together couples I know. HT: our baby is doing pretty well with changing his whole eating routine, food, adding some meds, and making some adjustments to compensate for his insulinoma. Before this past couple of weeks, I didn't know dogs could even get low blood sugar, etc. HT: back on track with my own eating/activity. Sigh. Wish I was never off-track, but I'm not perfect at this. Gina
But why not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > But why not?       10-21-2014 13:23 PM
If they obviously have not read through our profile, enough to know that a one liner will not get a response, then we give no response at all. I simply delete that email.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-21-2014 13:22 PM
love our weather right now. Sunny, not too hot, a beautiful morning, light breeze
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-21-2014 13:19 PM
RF: We will never swing if there is a child in the house, whether it's in our house or other's.