Help
FORUMS
Back
vpilot69    Posts: 169
Last 100 Displayed

One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       02-28-2024 09:23 AM
Naked
Preferences In Ladies?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Preferences In Ladies?       06-30-2023 10:41 AM
Naked and willing to live, recreate and socialize naked for a start.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-26-2022 10:14 AM
Nudist
Multiple creampies
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Multiple creampies       02-04-2022 09:24 AM
I have found that it is also delightful to be the cleanup guy for the creampies!
Multiple creampies
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Multiple creampies       12-17-2021 09:20 AM
Of course, funly, that is the best option.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       10-18-2021 08:44 AM
Nudist
Men wearing panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Men wearing panties       07-30-2021 09:31 AM
I tried wearing them for a while and it was ok, but actually felt pretty mundane. I prefer to simply stay completely naked as much as possible in all settings. I stay naked almost 24/7 nowadays and rarely wear underclothing of any kind even when I have to put on clothing to go out in public.
Eating pussy while another guy is having intercourse with her
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Eating pussy while another guy is having intercourse with her       04-17-2021 09:13 AM
One of my favorite things to do with a couple. I have love it every time I had the chance to do this.
Men wearing panties
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Men wearing panties       12-28-2020 10:02 AM
I used to wear panties quite a bit, but nowadays I just prefer to wear no underclothing at all in the occasions when I have to wear clothing.
too old
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > too old       12-16-2020 09:11 AM
When you are too old is pretty much your decision. For me I won't be too old until I'm at death's doorstep.
When is it the time to quit swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > When is it the time to quit swinging       12-16-2020 09:08 AM
When you are at death's doorstep.
Men wearing panties
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Men wearing panties       12-07-2020 09:06 AM
I used to wear them fairly frequently in the past, but as an actively practicing nudist, I now prefer to remain completely nude whenever possible, and when I have to don clothing, I prefer to skip the underclothing altogether.
Pegging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pegging       11-12-2020 08:51 AM
I've been pegged several times and loved it every time!
Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie       11-08-2020 09:21 AM
Definitely agree Scamp, it's one of my favorites.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Eating pussy while another guy is having intercourse with her       10-11-2020 08:50 AM
This is one of my favorite things to do in a threesome or a moresome!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Eating pussy while another guy is having intercourse with her       10-10-2020 08:40 AM
Done it several times and I must say it is one of my favorite ways to play in a threesome or moresome.
Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       08-12-2020 11:22 AM
@marjax694u, Agreed, a naked meet and greet is a great way to meet like minded people who also like to be naked. You might try a nudist retreat, there are some in upstate NY that might not be too far from you guys.
Pegging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pegging       06-21-2020 08:49 AM
I have very much enjoyed it every time it happened to me, and I especially liked it when the couple took turns tag teaming me!
Thongs
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Thongs       04-23-2020 08:55 AM
I used to like thongs, both for myself and others, but now I have gone to preferring no underclothing at all even when clothed.
First activity after confinement?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First activity after confinement?       04-16-2020 08:48 AM
Continue my usual naked life style.
Strip poker by cam
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Strip poker by cam       03-22-2020 08:32 AM
Strip poker is not a good game for me, since am usually naked by default.
What % of straight men here are bi-friendly?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > What % of straight men here are bi-friendly?       02-16-2020 08:47 AM
Not sure why, profpres, it has happened to me as well, but you can delete the ones you don't want.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       02-05-2020 08:56 AM
Some of us are even older than 70 and still in the game.
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       02-05-2020 08:53 AM
Still here as well.
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       11-05-2019 08:57 AM
CelestialPassion profile closed to couples, closed to single males, who is left? Perhaps you didn't know your settings were set like this?
Meet and greet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Meet and greet       10-05-2019 09:05 AM
Meet and ;greets are a nice way to meet if you can get them off the ground. As a nudist, I think it would be nice to have a nude or clothing optional meet and greet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie       08-27-2019 08:35 AM
One of my favorite ways to play in a threesome!
trouble getting SLS messages???
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > trouble getting SLS messages???       08-18-2019 08:35 AM
The new system has removed email for the most part so the birdie is no longer an option. This is supposed to be new and improved, but it seems to have incorporated the worst of both.
Exhibitionist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Exhibitionist       07-19-2019 08:44 AM
HavingFunTogether2113 it is important to be aware of the laws regarding nudity, but it is not necessarily illegal, that depends on what state you are in. Most states make the distinction between 'public' and 'private' in various ways and make a determination based on that rather than whether one can be seen.
Do Hotwife ankelts work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do Hotwife ankelts work?       07-12-2019 08:50 AM
It seems to me that earrings or a necklace or even a bracelet would be more noticeable....
Question is if she does you with a strapon will she do MMF?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Question is if she does you with a strapon will she do MMF?       06-22-2019 08:48 AM
I don't think there is any one answer to this question. Some definitely will, but some won't.
What's your biggest kink/taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       06-15-2019 08:36 AM
Now you know what many of the women on here experience as well as us, Steve.
First time at a clothing optional resort/beach
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > First time at a clothing optional resort/beach       05-29-2019 09:47 AM
I have to agree with @goodgollymsmolly98226, enjoy your baby steps, and move at your own speed. I do think that any awkwardness you may feel will dissipate vary quickly Almost everyone who has done this has experienced the same.
Cut or Uncut
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Cut or Uncut       05-18-2019 09:05 AM
Well I am uncut, but I like both cut and uncut.
Thongs
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Thongs       05-15-2019 08:49 AM
I used to wear thongs all the time and found them quite comfortable, but nowadays I just prefer to wear no underclothing at all in the rare instances where I wear clothing.
A question for Bi men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > A question for Bi men       04-27-2019 08:48 AM
caramelchocolate, I suspect the opinions of pixieandbarbarian, Harley and oneforthebucketlist pretty much express the views of most of us bi guys,
Your Favorite MFM Play
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Your Favorite MFM Play       04-27-2019 08:44 AM
There is no way to choose a favorite, there are too many ways to enjoy it!
Creampie Eating
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Creampie Eating       03-28-2019 08:38 AM
Been there, done that and loved it!
At what age did you first eat Pussy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > At what age did you first eat Pussy?       03-01-2019 08:52 AM
Like Mario, I don't remember, it was too long ago. I do know it was somewhere in my teenage years.
Not the way to meet a couple for MFM.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Not the way to meet a couple for MFM.       03-01-2019 08:47 AM
It isn't just couples that get message like this, I have gotten messages to the effect of 'nice hole, I want to fuck it' and 'nice cock, I want to suck it', the assumption being that I am here just waiting to play with anyone who approaches me.
Sucking cock the first time, how is it
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       02-24-2019 08:50 AM
I don't really remember the first time, it was too long ago, but it must have been fine because I have continued doing and have many highlights to remember along the way.
Take a pill if needed!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Take a pill if needed!       02-24-2019 08:38 AM
I think that7girl and mayhem nailed it.
50 by 50
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > 50 by 50       01-29-2019 08:28 AM
NaturalLovers2013 I wish you success in reaching your goal! It should be fun trying to get there.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       01-27-2019 08:33 AM
@hedo2forus I have no way to respond to your questions because you have blocked single guys. Just sayin,.
What do you want your LS to be? A question for senior swingers .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > What do you want your LS to be? A question for senior swingers .       01-16-2019 08:39 AM
Chimera, that sound a lot like my experience as well. Now that I am a widower, I am choosing to live as a nudist and to try to enlarge my circle of nudist friends for social and recreation together and for playtime as well if that should develop. Not that easy in NC, but one ever knows....
What do you want your LS to be? A question for senior swingers .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > What do you want your LS to be? A question for senior swingers .       01-01-2019 08:50 AM
As an actively practicing nudist, I would hope for my lifestyle to begin with clothes free living and social nudity and recreation. I would like to spend my time with other nude friends and like minded strangers. What happens in addition to that would be the gravy.
New Years wishes?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > New Years wishes?       12-27-2018 09:01 AM
Wishes: More social nudity and nude recreation. A local circle of nudist friends to hangout with.
Mature nudist show off
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Mature nudist show off       12-19-2018 08:45 AM
Exactly, @Krazyfuncouple, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Getting mad!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Getting mad!       12-16-2018 08:59 AM
I would say that it is confirmation that the wife was right in paying attention to her discomfort.
cuckold couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > cuckold couples       11-27-2018 08:44 AM
MsMolly nailed it, I think.....
Ebony Male Curious About Pegging?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Ebony Male Curious About Pegging?       11-02-2018 09:21 AM
I would like to say, EP that I would love to have you peg me, but I don't fit your description and I'm too far away. I'm sure others cldoser to you feels the same so keep looking, and have a naked day fi you can!
Exhibitionist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Exhibitionist       10-27-2018 08:43 AM
Those are certainly additional benefits, PhoenixCougar , but the basic motivation for me is that it feels natural and comfortable.
Exhibitionist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Exhibitionist       10-26-2018 08:21 AM
I stay naked almost 24/7 and my blinds are open, but for me it's not about being seen, it's about living in my most comfortable attire.
Hotwife for Gangbang
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Hotwife for Gangbang       10-13-2018 08:33 AM
Wishing you guys success with that @RIcpl4fun4u !
Creampie Eating
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Creampie Eating       10-06-2018 08:41 AM
What's not to like?
We just don't get this .
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > We just don't get this .       09-18-2018 08:56 AM
I think you hit the nail right on the head, @billnsuzie !
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       09-18-2018 08:52 AM
@Gemini6969, I wish you well in your search, I am sort of in the same boat, but rather than looking I am just choosing to remaining open to the possibility if it should come along.
CFNM
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > CFNM       08-19-2018 08:22 AM
As an actively practicing nudist, I see this as a step in the right direction, but I prefer for everyone to be naked as a matter of course....
Fantasy .
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fantasy .       08-01-2018 08:16 AM
@tappinit , I have done it and it was great for all of us. This is one of my favorite ways to play in a threesome...
A question for Bi men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > A question for Bi men       07-20-2018 08:51 AM
I could not agree with you more, CurEUs_Cpl , enough already.
Trimix
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Trimix       07-20-2018 08:48 AM
+chimera66 you can get a sharps container at any drug store and in many place you can take the full ones to your local emergency department for disposal.
CFNM
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > CFNM       07-10-2018 08:55 AM
@beachbabe9454 good question! lol
Bi Couples in the Triangle area NC
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi Couples in the Triangle area NC       07-07-2018 08:46 AM
I hope you guys find lots of like minded friends!
CFNM
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > CFNM       07-07-2018 08:43 AM
I would be up for something like that....
Day Time Tryst
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Day Time Tryst       07-06-2018 08:35 AM
Good point @KellyJean2014, but I must say, I'm just as happy having you post in this discussion!
Care givers for spouses no longer active - who miss the intimacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Care givers for spouses no longer active - who miss the intimacy       07-04-2018 08:44 AM
@AsianMilf559, have you considered using a penis pump? That is what I use nowadays, since the tri mix wasn't cost effective for me due to storage issues. If you would like to know more I would be happy to answer any questions....
Panties,thong or nothing at all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Panties,thong or nothing at all       06-21-2018 08:51 AM
Good for you, lady Hump! There is no good reason to wear underwear of any kind. I never wear any either!
Bi Hmmmm
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Bi Hmmmm       06-19-2018 08:38 AM
HeyJude54 you are a woman after my own heart!
How to prepare for anal
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > How to prepare for anal       06-02-2018 09:07 AM
Good suggestions about cleaning out, but also practice, practice, practice.... that helps eliminate the discomfort that may happen at first.
Massage Exchange
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Massage Exchange       05-28-2018 08:48 AM
Crazy4us2 I thoroughly agree!
Deceiving Physical Attraction
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Deceiving Physical Attraction       05-20-2018 12:06 PM
I try to keep fairly up to date photos available in my profile, but I also keep many of the older ones to indicate things I have done and enjoyed in the past...
Trimix
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Trimix       05-17-2018 09:04 AM
Unfortunately, Tramp, trimix is compounded(mixed) in a compounding pharmacy, so it must be refrigerated as soon as one gets the prescription filled.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       05-12-2018 09:14 AM
I don't really remember the first specifically, that was way too long ago, but obviously I liked it enough that I am still enjoying it....
Top or Bottom
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Top or Bottom       05-10-2018 08:39 AM
I didn't make that decision. I'm a switch, and whether I top or bottom depends on the situation. No need to choose one or the other.
Women Who Enjoy Bi Men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Women Who Enjoy Bi Men       05-09-2018 08:13 AM
Sounds like a great time @Onearmbiker !
shyness
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > shyness       04-27-2018 08:39 AM
Well stated Just_Us1 , I thoroughly agree with you!
favorite cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > favorite cock       04-18-2018 09:08 AM
seemore iif you like 50+ is 73 too old for you? Sure would like to see your profile....
Any success tips in finding 4 or more guys to show up for an event?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Any success tips in finding 4 or more guys to show up for an event?       04-11-2018 08:36 AM
BellesDesire I have found that meeting anyone, males, females, and couples seems a bit more difficult in the Raleigh area, but keep trying, the gems will show up eventually...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Care givers for spouses no longer active - who miss the intimacy       04-04-2018 08:47 AM
Thanks, Tramp, what I really wanted to convey is the need to treasure each moment you have together, whether sexual or not, because we never truly know which ones will be the last....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Care givers for spouses no longer active - who miss the intimacy       04-03-2018 08:42 AM
Amen, tramp, from someone who has been through all of that and whose lady is no longer here.
Breaking News
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Breaking News       04-01-2018 08:57 AM
Lakeman1951 ask yourself this question, would you want to continue with her if she is not OK with you being bi? Either way,, then, it would be better to go ahead and tell her rather than having her finding out from some other source.
Trimix
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Trimix       03-29-2018 09:02 AM
chimera66 generally it is self administered. The first shot is used as an instructional session and the doctor coaches you on how to administer it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       03-29-2018 08:57 AM
lol billnsuzie I guess that means that your wife isn't among the women with that particular fantasy!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie       03-29-2018 08:50 AM
Sorry, AndrewRobin I emphatically disagree. You called a whole group of people liars simply based on your definition of 'bi' without regard to how they define themselves. Words mean thing, but they don't necessarily mean the exact same thing to all people. That kind of judgment says far more about you than it does about anyone else IMO.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       03-28-2018 08:33 AM
Janice47 you aren't the only woman with that fantasy, it is not so unusual as one might think.
Hottest MMF or MMFF position you've done
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Hottest MMF or MMFF position you've done       03-27-2018 08:32 AM
That is one of my favorites LDIndy98y!
Big enough to scare you ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Big enough to scare you ?       03-20-2018 08:57 AM
OI would love to see that, Janice47, along with your other gallery pictures!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie       03-18-2018 08:40 AM
Well put, DandJforplay, you expressed my exact thoughts about this.
Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       03-17-2018 08:34 AM
I have no preference about the size of the load, for me it's the process of acquiring the load and the experience itself.
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-16-2018 09:06 AM
@BigBeardAndNan, there are ways to overcome ED issues in many cases. I have Ed issues as well, but I still am able to get hard with some help and ingenuity. PM me for suggestions if you like.
Why do bicouples block bimales on here
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Why do bicouples block bimales on here       03-13-2018 09:11 AM
Unfortunately, there is presently no way to block single males without also blocking single bi males. The same is true of couples.
Prostate Milking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Prostate Milking       03-13-2018 09:04 AM
sexytension, having ED myself, I am not aware of much you can do about the ejaculations, but there are a number of things you can do about the erection. There is no reason to forgo the prostate massage just because you have ED, dry ejaculations are still quite intense.
What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome       03-13-2018 08:53 AM
All very reasonable expectations, 4_real_couple , I hope that happens for you guys!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Why do bicouples block bimales on here       03-12-2018 09:46 AM
cureouscpl unfortunately that is part of the process. It is a matter of extracting the nuggets from the chaff. They are out there. I hope you find guy guy(s) you are looking for...
squirting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > squirting       03-12-2018 09:32 AM
Got to say, @linnandbud . I think all your posts here were very well stated and well informed. Its just too bad you were put in a position to have to defend them by the universally uninformed....
What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome       03-10-2018 08:21 AM
Well said @Crazy4us2, and I would say that for me, that is what I would be looking for in a couple as well.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       03-09-2018 08:29 AM
Responses are testimonials to the saying; "try it you might like it!"
How may married bi males are looking for a male playmate?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > How may married bi males are looking for a male playmate?       03-06-2018 08:09 AM
I also agree with Tom but I would say also that many listed as straight are as well, even though they block single males. I frequently see couples that have checked out my profile and when I go to check out theirs, single males are blocked. I understand, but I also find that very frustrating.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Why do bicouples block bimales on here       03-05-2018 08:34 AM
Readytopleaseyou53 I understand what you are saying, but there are ways to screen for that before any playtime happens. Nevertheless, it is your prerogative to make whatever limits you want and I support that.
Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?       03-04-2018 08:31 AM
Kurious2c3 , Fishincouple, or you could just start with everyone being naked and then do the drinks, flirting and whatever else develops...
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.