Help
FORUMS
Back
vpilot69    Posts: 93
Last 100 Displayed

favorite cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > favorite cock       04-18-2018 09:08 AM
seemore iif you like 50+ is 73 too old for you? Sure would like to see your profile....
Any success tips in finding 4 or more guys to show up for an event?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Any success tips in finding 4 or more guys to show up for an event?       04-11-2018 08:36 AM
BellesDesire I have found that meeting anyone, males, females, and couples seems a bit more difficult in the Raleigh area, but keep trying, the gems will show up eventually...
Care givers for spouses no longer active - who miss the intimacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Care givers for spouses no longer active - who miss the intimacy       04-04-2018 08:47 AM
Thanks, Tramp, what I really wanted to convey is the need to treasure each moment you have together, whether sexual or not, because we never truly know which ones will be the last....
Care givers for spouses no longer active - who miss the intimacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Care givers for spouses no longer active - who miss the intimacy       04-03-2018 08:42 AM
Amen, tramp, from someone who has been through all of that and whose lady is no longer here.
Breaking News
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Breaking News       04-01-2018 08:57 AM
Lakeman1951 ask yourself this question, would you want to continue with her if she is not OK with you being bi? Either way,, then, it would be better to go ahead and tell her rather than having her finding out from some other source.
Trimix
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Trimix       03-29-2018 09:02 AM
chimera66 generally it is self administered. The first shot is used as an instructional session and the doctor coaches you on how to administer it.
What's your biggest kink/taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       03-29-2018 08:57 AM
lol billnsuzie I guess that means that your wife isn't among the women with that particular fantasy!
Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie       03-29-2018 08:50 AM
Sorry, AndrewRobin I emphatically disagree. You called a whole group of people liars simply based on your definition of 'bi' without regard to how they define themselves. Words mean thing, but they don't necessarily mean the exact same thing to all people. That kind of judgment says far more about you than it does about anyone else IMO.
What's your biggest kink/taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > What's your biggest kink/taboo?       03-28-2018 08:33 AM
Janice47 you aren't the only woman with that fantasy, it is not so unusual as one might think.
Hottest MMF or MMFF position you've done
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Hottest MMF or MMFF position you've done       03-27-2018 08:32 AM
That is one of my favorites LDIndy98y!
Big enough to scare you ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Big enough to scare you ?       03-20-2018 08:57 AM
OI would love to see that, Janice47, along with your other gallery pictures!
Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Licking a wife while she and hubby make a cream pie       03-18-2018 08:40 AM
Well put, DandJforplay, you expressed my exact thoughts about this.
Suck and swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Suck and swallow       03-17-2018 08:34 AM
I have no preference about the size of the load, for me it's the process of acquiring the load and the experience itself.
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-16-2018 09:06 AM
@BigBeardAndNan, there are ways to overcome ED issues in many cases. I have Ed issues as well, but I still am able to get hard with some help and ingenuity. PM me for suggestions if you like.
Why do bicouples block bimales on here
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Why do bicouples block bimales on here       03-13-2018 09:11 AM
Unfortunately, there is presently no way to block single males without also blocking single bi males. The same is true of couples.
Prostate Milking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Prostate Milking       03-13-2018 09:04 AM
sexytension, having ED myself, I am not aware of much you can do about the ejaculations, but there are a number of things you can do about the erection. There is no reason to forgo the prostate massage just because you have ED, dry ejaculations are still quite intense.
What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome       03-13-2018 08:53 AM
All very reasonable expectations, 4_real_couple , I hope that happens for you guys!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Why do bicouples block bimales on here       03-12-2018 09:46 AM
cureouscpl unfortunately that is part of the process. It is a matter of extracting the nuggets from the chaff. They are out there. I hope you find guy guy(s) you are looking for...
squirting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > squirting       03-12-2018 09:32 AM
Got to say, @linnandbud . I think all your posts here were very well stated and well informed. Its just too bad you were put in a position to have to defend them by the universally uninformed....
What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome       03-10-2018 08:21 AM
Well said @Crazy4us2, and I would say that for me, that is what I would be looking for in a couple as well.
Sucking cock the first time, how is it
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       03-09-2018 08:29 AM
Responses are testimonials to the saying; "try it you might like it!"
How may married bi males are looking for a male playmate?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > How may married bi males are looking for a male playmate?       03-06-2018 08:09 AM
I also agree with Tom but I would say also that many listed as straight are as well, even though they block single males. I frequently see couples that have checked out my profile and when I go to check out theirs, single males are blocked. I understand, but I also find that very frustrating.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Why do bicouples block bimales on here       03-05-2018 08:34 AM
Readytopleaseyou53 I understand what you are saying, but there are ways to screen for that before any playtime happens. Nevertheless, it is your prerogative to make whatever limits you want and I support that.
Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?       03-04-2018 08:31 AM
Kurious2c3 , Fishincouple, or you could just start with everyone being naked and then do the drinks, flirting and whatever else develops...
Senior Swingers cruise group;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Senior Swingers cruise group;       03-03-2018 08:10 AM
'Now, let's get naked and have some fun. ' @fundamentallaw' I would suggest that simply being naked and hanging out naked with others is fun in and of itself. Beyond that, I think your post well expresses where lots of the senior folks are coming from, but by no means all of them...
Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Just how does a MFM or FMF really work?       02-25-2018 08:56 AM
I think TacomaCouple just illustrated that there is no one way that MFM or FMF works, it is some that is dynamic and works in lot of different ways...
Strap on, Do any of our bi couples use them
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Strap on, Do any of our bi couples use them       02-23-2018 08:46 AM
I think it should be a standard toy for mmf play!
Prostate Milking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Prostate Milking       02-22-2018 08:45 AM
@JackMichelle, In answer to your question, no, prostate massage does no damage to the prostate at all. That is the consensus of most medical professionals in the literature. It is, in fact, considered a healthy thing to do in some cultures.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Why do bicouples block bimales on here       02-01-2018 08:33 AM
If they choose to block bi males, it is their prerogative. They may well be willing to limit their opportunities to meet bit males in order to limit the barrage of unwanted mail they might receive.
Strap on, Do any of our bi couples use them
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Strap on, Do any of our bi couples use them       01-28-2018 08:58 AM
I have experienced pegging with a strapon, and the real thing and enjoyed them both. There is no need to chose one over the other IMO, I would highly recommend both of them, and if that were to happen in the same play session, it would be even better.
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       01-02-2018 10:01 AM
I can't say I am actively searching, but I am open to a life partner if that should develop. She would have to be open to the nude lifestyle as well as swinging. If it happens that would be great.
Hottest MMF or MMFF position you've done
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Hottest MMF or MMFF position you've done       12-31-2017 09:03 AM
There are so many great possibilities, but I have to agree with beachbabe9454...
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       12-31-2017 08:51 AM
@funlyfriend, lol, just like with everything else, some of us are, and some of us aren't.
Pubic Hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Pubic Hair       12-29-2017 09:03 AM
People do not always share the same world view so what they choose to do does not necessarily mean they want to look gay, or like a little girl, or whatever. The comments here say much more about the person who made them than about anyone else...
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       12-29-2017 08:56 AM
I think the best answer to this is some do, some don't and some don't care one way or the other. When you do find a woman like Janice47 it is something to be treasured.
Double penetration
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Double penetration       12-25-2017 09:02 AM
I've been on the outside of the sandwich and the inside of the sandwich, and I loved both! :)
I love watching other guys fuck my wife!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I love watching other guys fuck my wife!       12-25-2017 09:00 AM
@Mature, what Hayjester said, also, if you are talking about a threesome, you might think about opening your profile to single males.
How may married bi males are looking for a male playmate?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > How may married bi males are looking for a male playmate?       11-05-2017 08:31 AM
cpl4xx, some areas are more difficult than others for this. You an I are both in such areas., but that doesn't make it impossible.
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       10-29-2017 09:01 AM
billnsuzie, you nailed it.
Double penetration
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Double penetration       09-24-2017 08:46 AM
I have done this a few times with some the couples I've played with and everyone enjoyed it a lot!
Thongs
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > Thongs       09-14-2017 09:04 AM
I used to wear lacy thongs, but they are more of a playtime item now since I usually don't wear anything at all and almost never wear underwear.
Pubic Hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Pubic Hair       09-09-2017 08:43 AM
Agreed, UnderOurHat, I like both as well, and I have to say as well, that I have never seen a shaved lady that could be mistaken for a little girl.
Pubic Hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Pubic Hair       06-22-2017 08:07 AM
My only issue with pubic hair is visual; I like to be able to see the genitals, so as long as it is not too thick, I enjoy pubic hair as much as shaved.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       06-19-2017 08:42 AM
I would agree wit h Rabbit_n_Scamp, definitely possible, and one never knows how and when it will happen.
Trimix
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Trimix       05-31-2017 08:43 AM
@two56forfun, there are several versions of this and they work fairly consistently. The biggest drawbacks from my perspective is that they are fairly expensive have a fairly short self life, and must be refrigerated.
Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       04-19-2017 09:32 AM
Him: Bi ,72 Lots of us 60+ folks still in the game when the opportunity arises, but distance, scheduling and the like limit those opportunities just like with the younger folks.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-19-2017 09:02 AM
Naked (as usual)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       03-20-2017 08:45 AM
@MrsShowoph, I hope you won't give up. I would suggest that the no shows not showing up is not so much about you as it is about them and whateve conflicts they have. There is much chaff, but among that there are the gems you seek. Good luck!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       03-03-2017 07:56 AM
@Cusoon2Funcpl welcome and congratulations on your recent marriage.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       01-20-2017 11:36 AM
Got to say, my experience reflects exactly what @njnybiwfemme said. Still, It doesn't hurt to be in touch with websites and venues where people are known to be into the same sorts of things as one's self.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       01-16-2017 08:13 AM
I wish you success in your search @jslillian ! :) I still have hope for mine.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       12-25-2016 08:40 AM
60 70? How about 70+? :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       12-09-2016 08:07 AM
I like your idea, @beegeeme, I would click it as well!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       11-14-2016 07:55 AM
@melonsandceam you're right on the money, I totally agree!
Rimming
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Rimming       03-30-2016 09:00 AM
I do too, Oral...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       09-05-2015 09:23 AM
Still in the game when the opportunity arises. :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       09-05-2015 09:22 AM
Still in the game when the opportunity arises. :)
Panties,thong or nothing at all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Panties,thong or nothing at all       09-05-2015 09:13 AM
Nothing at al most of the time, thong panties when necessary
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       09-05-2015 09:06 AM
Nudist
Rimming
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Rimming       07-06-2015 10:03 AM
I'm with those who love it, but not with everyone.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       06-09-2015 09:02 AM
@Lanehenry, sorry for your loss. I am going through the same thing, I lost my beloved wife almost two years ago. Healing from that is a long process that takes time and in some cases much more time than most people realize. We can only take one step at a time towards rebuilding ourselves and hopefully we will both get there.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       04-20-2015 08:42 AM
Not part of a couple either as a widower, but still in the game at 70
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       10-04-2014 09:11 AM
As a widower, while I am not really seeking a partner, I am definitely interested in such a partner and would welcome her into my life. I think her being into swinging, nudity, and bi men would be close to being requirements for me in a new partner. njnybiwfemme, I agree with you about the site, which is why I am a lifetime member.
married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       09-18-2014 09:04 AM
I'll definitely be interested in following this one! :)
Sucking cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock       09-02-2014 08:57 AM
It would vary for me from not at all times a day depending upon my mood. On average I'd say several times a week. That would apply to funly's question as well.
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       08-30-2014 10:06 AM
I think Thetwoofus has expressed it very well. Lots of women enjoy this, and the men involved enjoy it as well.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-23-2014 10:21 AM
Ancient LOL
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       08-19-2014 09:54 AM
Seems there are a lot of us looking for that.... :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-19-2014 09:41 AM
Nurturing
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-19-2014 09:41 AM
Nurturing
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       06-28-2014 09:17 AM
AAAAHH! BillandSyl! How can you say such a thing! I am shocked! I am appalled! I am... uh, aroused uh.... never mind. :)
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       06-03-2014 10:05 AM
Like with most other things, some do and some don't. I find those who do much more interesting and adventurous.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       05-10-2014 09:53 AM
Well described, DanJforplay, you hit the nail on the head.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       03-21-2014 08:31 AM
I agree with sc24fun. As the old saying goes, 'Try it you might like it!' :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-11-2014 08:28 AM
Horneycouple, maybe they just have a Lackawanna. :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       01-27-2014 09:25 AM
Still in the game at 69 and would love to meet some other bi folks near me...; ;
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       12-10-2013 08:12 AM
Beachbabe, as the saying goes, 'try it, you might like it!' Especially if she wants you to try it... :);
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       11-30-2013 10:37 AM
Seems to me like 2forfun nailed the answer pretty well.;
Servicing 2-Males at once
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Servicing 2-Males at once       09-28-2013 10:00 AM
IFlirtDoYou2, I hope you get to experience that, I think you'll like it as much as I do. There are ways around some the issues you cited that have deterred you.
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       08-19-2013 10:03 AM
lol bicple16667, that has pretty much been my experience as well with the couples I have played with...
Panties,thong or nothing at all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Panties,thong or nothing at all       07-23-2013 08:45 AM
you are definitely not alone. I wear thong panties almost all the time now, even when I go out, and some times I wear lingerie under my clothes as well.
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       06-28-2013 08:59 AM
The couples I have been with have certainly seemed to enjoy this when I have performed this service for them. It was even a better time with those couples in which the male joined in.
Servicing 2-Males at once
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Servicing 2-Males at once       06-17-2013 09:47 AM
I haven't fantasized specifically about 2 guys at once, more like several guys for my fantasy, or several guys and several women.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-13-2013 09:08 AM
We are out here. We might not say much, but maybe that is because we have been around long enough to know that action speaks louder than words ! :) ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       02-09-2013 09:12 AM
I am a masculine looking bi senior switch/bottom CD in NC, just east of Raleigh. I would love to find some senior friend around here!
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       11-22-2012 10:39 AM
I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I think that the ladies who like this are the hottest ladies around!
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       04-18-2012 10:23 AM
Twohots, you are definitely not the only one, and I think women like you are super hot. Your hubby is a lucky guy.
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       06-10-2011 10:13 AM
Don't know, but I am sure glad they do! :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       04-28-2010 09:13 AM
Thank you not pure, I was indeed trying in a light way to say that ladylust was only talking about their situation only, and that their are many others who are not in the same situation.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       04-17-2010 09:34 AM
"Although I do occasioally still enjoy sex when it happens I just don't crave it as I did " Yes, I noticed that last night, and then again this morning.... :)
I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > I want to join a couple as my first bi experience has anyone had luck with this       03-27-2010 09:05 AM
I definitely have had luck with this and have enjoyed it very much. As a result it is my preference to serve as a sex toy for couples and have them both use me sexually. I wish you the same good luck I had in finding a couple that will play with you in this way.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-25-2010 09:28 AM
I'm still around, and still looking to play when I can....
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       02-09-2010 10:05 AM
Ever think that she might like to watch you get fucked too?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.