HELP
FORUMS
vpilot69    Posts: 410
Last 100 Displayed

Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       12-18-2014 09:08 AM
Mrs. H&H, ditto what Nic said. You have no reason to be self conscious IMO you are lovely, and next time you are on nude beach I hope you will allow your clit to be on display in all its glory right along with the rest of you! :) Mr. H&H is indeed a lucky man. I'm sure he already knows that.
How old would you go?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > How old would you go?       12-09-2014 09:06 AM
Got to say I agree with you Charlie.
Are all the couples in here losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are all the couples in here losers       12-09-2014 08:51 AM
OK, now we have one for single males, single females, and now couples, so no one needs to feel left out or picked on. *edited copy due to typos; guess I'm a looser.* :)
Are all the couples in here losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are all the couples in here losers       12-09-2014 08:47 AM
OK, now we have one for single males, single females, and now couples, so now needs to feel left out or picked on.
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       12-03-2014 09:23 AM
Got to say, you guys are all sick, sick, sick! I knew there was a reason I like this group... :)
Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Interesting when people will not meet a couple because the male us bi       11-21-2014 09:33 AM
Got to agree with Parlmcoast and GFandME, well said Dances...
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-20-2014 09:23 AM
@Freeky, it sounds to me like you just 'benefited' from someone's sexual identity issues.
Swallowing cum
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Swallowing cum       11-11-2014 09:00 AM
@BiPilot7, I agree, that is one of my favorite things to do.
69, and 1 from behind
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > 69, and 1 from behind       11-10-2014 09:29 AM
Funly, palmcoast, I almost agree with both of you, but there are so many benefits it hard to choose which is best! :)
3 some
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3 some       11-10-2014 09:13 AM
@njnybiwfemme, I think that was the most helpful response I have read here. Kudos.
Top or Bottom
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Top or Bottom       10-28-2014 08:46 AM
Definitely agree with bicple and gfandme.
How many women with bi men in there lives would consider living with his bi lover?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > How many women with bi men in there lives would consider living with his bi lover?       10-17-2014 08:58 AM
I think you are very fortunate to have this kind of a situation, congratulations. I think that would be the kind polyfidelity relationship that would be pretty rare, since getting compatible people together like this would probably be pretty difficult.
Being bi I would like to say.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Being bi I would like to say.       10-16-2014 08:52 AM
Definitely agree with Rick, the behavior may be different (largely because the society wouldn't tolerate it) but the mentality is the same. History bears this out.
Bi couple seeking bi males
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Bi couple seeking bi males       10-11-2014 09:06 AM
I think that what is emerging here is that it is difficult for bi males and the couples that want them to find each other for a variety of reasons. I'm sure it isn't for lack of looking, at least not on my part. :)
Am I the only man who likes sperm
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Am I the only man who likes sperm       10-10-2014 08:44 AM
No you're not, lots of guys like it. Including me.
Prefer touchable men
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Prefer touchable men       10-06-2014 09:09 AM
I have to agree with both of you as well. 'Naked people having fun' has such a nice feel to it. :)
Anybody find a good friend on here and revealed to each other you were bi?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Anybody find a good friend on here and revealed to each other you were bi?       10-04-2014 09:14 AM
Hasn't happened to me, but I think it is great that this has happened for you. Congratulations!
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       10-04-2014 09:11 AM
As a widower, while I am not really seeking a partner, I am definitely interested in such a partner and would welcome her into my life. I think her being into swinging, nudity, and bi men would be close to being requirements for me in a new partner. njnybiwfemme, I agree with you about the site, which is why I am a lifetime member.
complaint about bi-curious
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > complaint about bi-curious       10-01-2014 09:17 AM
Latin, I agree with funlyfriend about the labels, they are only useful as a descriptor and not as a definition. Having said that, another descriptor that might apply would be 'heteroflexible'.
What is your type of woman
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > What is your type of woman       10-01-2014 09:12 AM
Adventurous woman who is aroused by m/m play as well as f/f and other kinds of play.
BI guy in South Carolina - seeking couples and well hung bi guys
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > BI guy in South Carolina - seeking couples and well hung bi guys       09-23-2014 09:41 AM
Welcome to the forums, guys! :)
Facials
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Facials       09-22-2014 09:10 AM
Got to agree with Hardsteve, Not for me, would rather swallow
married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > married bi men how does your wife like yourbeing bi and do you play together       09-18-2014 09:04 AM
I'll definitely be interested in following this one! :)
Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       09-15-2014 09:03 AM
Thoroughly agree with you, Lovelife, I have done this as the guy doing the licking and the sucking and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is one of my favorite things to do. :)
BJ private or people watching
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > BJ private or people watching       09-13-2014 09:18 AM
I would have no problem either way(watched or not) whether I was being sucked or doing the sucking.
Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       09-06-2014 09:03 AM
CurEUs_cpl, Thanks for chiming in with your support. I couldn't agree with you more.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       09-05-2014 08:27 AM
Well stated WildWillow, I thoroughly agree with you.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       09-02-2014 10:07 AM
Well if it is an 'old fart thing', I definitely qualify! :)
Sucking cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock       09-02-2014 08:57 AM
It would vary for me from not at all times a day depending upon my mood. On average I'd say several times a week. That would apply to funly's question as well.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       09-02-2014 08:49 AM
BT, Memorial day, Labor day oops, I tend to run them together for some reason. :)
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       08-30-2014 10:06 AM
I think Thetwoofus has expressed it very well. Lots of women enjoy this, and the men involved enjoy it as well.
What is everybodys preference sucking a cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > What is everybodys preference sucking a cock       08-30-2014 10:00 AM
I like sucking cock in all the mentioned ways, but if I had to choose a preference it would be a nice hard cock that is encased in a nice wet pussy.
Swallowing cum
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Swallowing cum       08-30-2014 09:58 AM
I don't know about most other guys, but I do, and the folks I have played with do as well, both guys and gals.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-30-2014 09:54 AM
Good morning fellow senior kinksters, have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend! :)
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-23-2014 10:34 AM
Hope all you senior kinksters have a great weekend!
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-23-2014 10:21 AM
Ancient LOL
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       08-19-2014 09:54 AM
Seems there are a lot of us looking for that.... :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-19-2014 09:41 AM
Nurturing
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-19-2014 09:41 AM
Nurturing
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       08-18-2014 09:22 AM
TandM, I think those folks are really doing you a favor. They are screening themselves out of the process and making I less difficult to avoid folks you probably wouldn't enjoy being with anyway.
First time anal sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > First time anal sex       08-15-2014 09:38 AM
Northlandexplorers, it can hurt if not done properly, but taking it slow and using lots of lube usually avoids that. If it starts to hurt, just back off and slow down.
Do You Contact Straight Couples
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Do You Contact Straight Couples       08-13-2014 09:27 AM
I let the straight guys contact me if they want to. That avoids any uncomfortable misunderstandings IMO.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-11-2014 09:27 AM
Good morning everyone, hope you had a great weekend.
Strap on play with men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Strap on play with men       08-11-2014 09:24 AM
Hawke, that is a box that I have checked off, but It is one that I want checked over and over. :)
Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock       08-08-2014 09:36 AM
chtampa, my preference as well. One of my favorites
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-08-2014 09:28 AM
Good morning and have a kinky weekend everybody! :)
Tasting your own
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Tasting your own       08-07-2014 09:14 AM
Don't know funly, but according to his profile he is only interested in single males and single females.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       08-05-2014 09:31 AM
lol janedik, yes, I kan tel from ur poast.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-05-2014 09:25 AM
Good morning fellow 50+ lifestylers.....
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-04-2014 10:00 AM
Good morning! :)
Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her       08-02-2014 10:00 AM
bobandchristy, I don't think you need to let body types interfere. I have done this with several body types, from athletic to heavy, and it has worked out pretty well in all cases. So if you want to, try it you might like it.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       08-02-2014 09:55 AM
Good morning everyone, hope you all have a great weekend! :)
Strap on play with men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Strap on play with men       07-31-2014 10:44 AM
Got to agree with you, Wonerella! :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       07-29-2014 08:44 AM
I also agree with islandcouple and unihibited1961
small breasts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > small breasts       07-26-2014 09:22 AM
BT, obviously living in NOLA has had a positive effect on your tastes... :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       07-25-2014 09:38 AM
My thoughts exactly islandcouple! :)
small breasts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > small breasts       07-25-2014 09:30 AM
Love small breasts, but breasts are secondary for me, my attention tends to go to the crotch which is what tends to attract me.
new to site and looking for friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > new to site and looking for friends       07-25-2014 09:24 AM
Welcome, hope you find lots of friends.
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       07-25-2014 09:12 AM
Like what I've seen so far. I would like to be able to view who has viewed me and who is interested in me, but haven't seen that.
Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?       07-22-2014 09:53 AM
Crazy perhaps, but all to true! :)
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       07-21-2014 09:52 AM
Good morning y'all, I am definitely over 50 and hope I am still fine! :)
69, and 1 from behind
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > 69, and 1 from behind       07-18-2014 09:17 AM
This is one of my favorites. I especially love being on the bottom of the 69. That way I can lick both of my playmates and occasionally slip his cock out of her and into my mouth for a quick suck before slipping it back into her.
We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!       07-11-2014 08:24 AM
TxPlay, Yes it is if it's like it is around here in NC. I really need a pussy and a dick to play with... :)
Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!       07-04-2014 08:17 AM
TM, I believe that practice is called fisting...
Sucking cock the first time, how is it
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       06-28-2014 09:17 AM
AAAAHH! BillandSyl! How can you say such a thing! I am shocked! I am appalled! I am... uh, aroused uh.... never mind. :)
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-28-2014 09:06 AM
<Sigh> I know Racer, but there is always hope in a twisted mind.
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-27-2014 09:30 AM
Totally off topic, I know.
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-27-2014 09:29 AM
Pool party in Raleigh? Sure would have liked to know about that, but maybe 'single males' weren't invited.
Single Female seeking a MMF
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single Female seeking a MMF       06-25-2014 08:46 AM
It depends on what section of the country you are in. In sections of Va and in NC it is more difficult.
Single Female seeking a MMF
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single Female seeking a MMF       06-19-2014 09:01 AM
Lots of good comments here, and maybe you could widen your limits a little as far as the guys you are looking for.
Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?       06-18-2014 09:45 AM
I would definitely be open to that - pun intended... :)
Deep throat hubby
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Deep throat hubby       06-16-2014 09:36 AM
If you like having it done, RatPack, I like doing it.
Watching my wife with other men-women
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Watching my wife with other men-women       06-13-2014 09:39 AM
Normal? Why would you want to be normal? Statistically, normal is the most abnormal thing there is!
Ever dealt with jealousy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ever dealt with jealousy       06-12-2014 08:22 AM
I agree with everyone else, but I think s_couple has come up with the best approach.
ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads       06-11-2014 08:45 AM
I'll definitely be interested in seeing how this turns out. :)
Bi wife wanting to fuck female w-o husband
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Bi wife wanting to fuck female w-o husband       06-11-2014 08:41 AM
Definitely agree with s_couple here. Good advice.
Camping BI the lake
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Camping BI the lake       06-10-2014 08:44 AM
Hope you enjoy your camping trip, and that you find some friends to share the fun with! :)
New cpl to the site
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > New cpl to the site       06-10-2014 08:42 AM
Welcome to the forum Classy! Sure wish I could find friends like you down here near me!
Watching my wife with other men-women
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Watching my wife with other men-women       06-07-2014 08:45 AM
Got to agree with that s_couple! :)
Uncut cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Uncut cock       06-05-2014 08:33 AM
Mine is uncut as well, and some folks don't like it. On the other hand, some folks prefer it, so I guess it works out ok....
Deep throat hubby
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Deep throat hubby       06-04-2014 08:30 AM
While I have enjoyed the deep throating, I have found that when cums I prefer to just have his cockhead in my mouth so that his cum lands on my tongue and I can taste it and share it.
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       06-03-2014 10:05 AM
Like with most other things, some do and some don't. I find those who do much more interesting and adventurous.
Asian women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Asian women       05-30-2014 10:11 AM
Glad I found this discussion, I am so attracted to Asian women. I would love to find Asian women who like bi men...
Senior members
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Senior members       05-21-2014 08:57 AM
Senior bi male member, widower, seeking couples and women who enjoy bi men for FWB, possibly more. Open to an LTR if that develops.
Does the term Cuckold bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Does the term Cuckold bother you?       05-20-2014 09:15 AM
I think FLCPL4hng and vqs have described my views it quite well.
Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?       05-10-2014 09:56 AM
I completely agree with DandJforplay. Eloquently stated.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       05-10-2014 09:53 AM
Well described, DanJforplay, you hit the nail on the head.
First time MFM questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First time MFM questions       04-29-2014 10:17 AM
PnP, I definitely agree with Bridgetender!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her       04-08-2014 09:36 AM
This is one of my favorite things to do. I have done this several times and enjoyed it every time. I especially like the times when the guy pulled his cock out of her pussy and put it in my mouth to cum!
kisssing
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > kisssing       04-07-2014 11:25 AM
Not that up for kissing, but it wouldn't be a deal killer either.
bi males and honesty
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > bi males and honesty       04-03-2014 09:44 AM
@openminds, very well said. I thoroughly agree!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her       04-01-2014 08:34 AM
Definitely one of my favorites!
Bi sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi sex       03-31-2014 11:01 AM
I think bdkrbi4more has the gist of it, it really depends on you and the guy. Since you list yourself as straight and from the question asked it seems like you have some discomfort with the idea of m/m contact but that you are curious about trying it. The question, it seems to me, is whether you are open enough to at least trying it to see if you like it. If not, you can always just chalking it up to experience and move on.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?       03-27-2014 10:56 AM
@silksheets, I couldn't agree with you more!
Adult Theatre sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Adult Theatre sex       03-27-2014 10:51 AM
Several of these in the Raleigh-Durham area.
First time anal sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > First time anal sex       03-25-2014 09:18 AM
@315, all I can say is try it, I think you'll like it. @Bill&Syl, haven't found one of those yet... :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?       03-22-2014 09:06 AM
Couldn't agree more! I love both, but I especially enjoy eating a pussy while it is filled with a nice fat hard cock.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       03-21-2014 08:31 AM
I agree with sc24fun. As the old saying goes, 'Try it you might like it!' :)
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-11-2014 08:28 AM
Horneycouple, maybe they just have a Lackawanna. :)
Bi and sticking to it!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi and sticking to it!       03-08-2014 09:24 AM
So am I billnsuzie! :)