Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
vpilot69    Posts: 357
Last 100 Displayed

Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       07-29-2014 08:44 AM
I also agree with islandcouple and unihibited1961
small breasts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > small breasts       07-26-2014 09:22 AM
BT, obviously living in NOLA has had a positive effect on your tastes... :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       07-25-2014 09:38 AM
My thoughts exactly islandcouple! :)
small breasts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > small breasts       07-25-2014 09:30 AM
Love small breasts, but breasts are secondary for me, my attention tends to go to the crotch which is what tends to attract me.
new to site and looking for friends
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > new to site and looking for friends       07-25-2014 09:24 AM
Welcome, hope you find lots of friends.
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       07-25-2014 09:12 AM
Like what I've seen so far. I would like to be able to view who has viewed me and who is interested in me, but haven't seen that.
Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?       07-22-2014 09:53 AM
Crazy perhaps, but all to true! :)
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       07-21-2014 09:52 AM
Good morning y'all, I am definitely over 50 and hope I am still fine! :)
69, and 1 from behind
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > 69, and 1 from behind       07-18-2014 09:17 AM
This is one of my favorites. I especially love being on the bottom of the 69. That way I can lick both of my playmates and occasionally slip his cock out of her and into my mouth for a quick suck before slipping it back into her.
We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > We really need a pussy or dick to play with!!!!       07-11-2014 08:24 AM
TxPlay, Yes it is if it's like it is around here in NC. I really need a pussy and a dick to play with... :)
Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Wife wants two cocks in her vagina at the same time!       07-04-2014 08:17 AM
TM, I believe that practice is called fisting...
Sucking cock the first time, how is it
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       06-28-2014 09:17 AM
AAAAHH! BillandSyl! How can you say such a thing! I am shocked! I am appalled! I am... uh, aroused uh.... never mind. :)
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-28-2014 09:06 AM
<Sigh> I know Racer, but there is always hope in a twisted mind.
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-27-2014 09:30 AM
Totally off topic, I know.
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-27-2014 09:29 AM
Pool party in Raleigh? Sure would have liked to know about that, but maybe 'single males' weren't invited.
Single Female seeking a MMF
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single Female seeking a MMF       06-25-2014 08:46 AM
It depends on what section of the country you are in. In sections of Va and in NC it is more difficult.
Single Female seeking a MMF
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single Female seeking a MMF       06-19-2014 09:01 AM
Lots of good comments here, and maybe you could widen your limits a little as far as the guys you are looking for.
Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single guys - prostate massage while getting BJ?       06-18-2014 09:45 AM
I would definitely be open to that - pun intended... :)
Deep throat hubby
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Deep throat hubby       06-16-2014 09:36 AM
If you like having it done, RatPack, I like doing it.
Watching my wife with other men-women
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Watching my wife with other men-women       06-13-2014 09:39 AM
Normal? Why would you want to be normal? Statistically, normal is the most abnormal thing there is!
Ever dealt with jealousy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Ever dealt with jealousy       06-12-2014 08:22 AM
I agree with everyone else, but I think s_couple has come up with the best approach.
ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads       06-11-2014 08:45 AM
I'll definitely be interested in seeing how this turns out. :)
Bi wife wanting to fuck female w-o husband
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Bi wife wanting to fuck female w-o husband       06-11-2014 08:41 AM
Definitely agree with s_couple here. Good advice.
Camping BI the lake
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Camping BI the lake       06-10-2014 08:44 AM
Hope you enjoy your camping trip, and that you find some friends to share the fun with! :)
New cpl to the site
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > New cpl to the site       06-10-2014 08:42 AM
Welcome to the forum Classy! Sure wish I could find friends like you down here near me!
Watching my wife with other men-women
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Watching my wife with other men-women       06-07-2014 08:45 AM
Got to agree with that s_couple! :)
Uncut cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Uncut cock       06-05-2014 08:33 AM
Mine is uncut as well, and some folks don't like it. On the other hand, some folks prefer it, so I guess it works out ok....
Deep throat hubby
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Deep throat hubby       06-04-2014 08:30 AM
While I have enjoyed the deep throating, I have found that when cums I prefer to just have his cockhead in my mouth so that his cum lands on my tongue and I can taste it and share it.
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       06-03-2014 10:05 AM
Like with most other things, some do and some don't. I find those who do much more interesting and adventurous.
Asian women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Asian women       05-30-2014 10:11 AM
Glad I found this discussion, I am so attracted to Asian women. I would love to find Asian women who like bi men...
Senior members
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Senior members       05-21-2014 08:57 AM
Senior bi male member, widower, seeking couples and women who enjoy bi men for FWB, possibly more. Open to an LTR if that develops.
Does the term Cuckold bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Does the term Cuckold bother you?       05-20-2014 09:15 AM
I think FLCPL4hng and vqs have described my views it quite well.
Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?       05-10-2014 09:56 AM
I completely agree with DandJforplay. Eloquently stated.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       05-10-2014 09:53 AM
Well described, DanJforplay, you hit the nail on the head.
First time MFM questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First time MFM questions       04-29-2014 10:17 AM
PnP, I definitely agree with Bridgetender!
Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her       04-08-2014 09:36 AM
This is one of my favorite things to do. I have done this several times and enjoyed it every time. I especially like the times when the guy pulled his cock out of her pussy and put it in my mouth to cum!
kisssing
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > kisssing       04-07-2014 11:25 AM
Not that up for kissing, but it wouldn't be a deal killer either.
bi males and honesty
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > bi males and honesty       04-03-2014 09:44 AM
@openminds, very well said. I thoroughly agree!
Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her       04-01-2014 08:34 AM
Definitely one of my favorites!
Bi sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi sex       03-31-2014 11:01 AM
I think bdkrbi4more has the gist of it, it really depends on you and the guy. Since you list yourself as straight and from the question asked it seems like you have some discomfort with the idea of m/m contact but that you are curious about trying it. The question, it seems to me, is whether you are open enough to at least trying it to see if you like it. If not, you can always just chalking it up to experience and move on.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?       03-27-2014 10:56 AM
@silksheets, I couldn't agree with you more!
Adult Theatre sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Adult Theatre sex       03-27-2014 10:51 AM
Several of these in the Raleigh-Durham area.
First time anal sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > First time anal sex       03-25-2014 09:18 AM
@315, all I can say is try it, I think you'll like it. @Bill&Syl, haven't found one of those yet... :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?       03-22-2014 09:06 AM
Couldn't agree more! I love both, but I especially enjoy eating a pussy while it is filled with a nice fat hard cock.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Sucking cock the first time, how is it       03-21-2014 08:31 AM
I agree with sc24fun. As the old saying goes, 'Try it you might like it!' :)
Where are the older swingers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Where are the older swingers       03-11-2014 08:28 AM
Horneycouple, maybe they just have a Lackawanna. :)
Bi and sticking to it!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Bi and sticking to it!       03-08-2014 09:24 AM
So am I billnsuzie! :)
Vacuum pump lowdown?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Vacuum pump lowdown?       02-24-2014 10:43 AM
I have had a pretty good experience with POS_T_VAC.
Strap-on vs Oral
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Strap-on vs Oral       02-15-2014 10:34 AM
Got to agree with VW8177, both are great, and IMO complement each other.
Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Seriously - any 60-70 couples still in the game?       01-27-2014 09:25 AM
Still in the game at 69 and would love to meet some other bi folks near me...; ;
Ball sucking
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Ball sucking       01-18-2014 10:41 AM
This is an essential of a complete and sensual bj IMO;
Strap on play with men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Strap on play with men       01-18-2014 10:35 AM
I have very much enjoyed this when the ladies of couples I have played with have use them on me.; ;
69, and 1 from behind
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > 69, and 1 from behind       01-06-2014 09:44 AM
brickcitycouple, sounds like you had a very hot time, welcom to the workd of b!i :);
Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock       12-11-2013 09:53 AM
Got to agree with bsx76. Both together is awesome IMO;
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       12-10-2013 08:12 AM
Beachbabe, as the saying goes, 'try it, you might like it!' Especially if she wants you to try it... :);
OK, I'm bi, but .
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > OK, I'm bi, but .       12-04-2013 09:35 AM
funlyfriend, you have forced me to modify my statement. OK I'm bi but I wouldn't buy a handbag, but i would buy a pair of sexy thong panties and lingerie for myself.;
Senior Get Togethers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Senior Get Togethers       12-02-2013 10:10 AM
I would definitely be up for that in my area if it were to happen, but I'm not going to hold my breath...:);
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       11-30-2013 10:37 AM
Seems to me like 2forfun nailed the answer pretty well.;
crossdressers
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > crossdressers       11-30-2013 10:33 AM
I think the simple version to this is some do and some don't. Once you find the ones that do, the ones that don't wond matter.;
OK, I'm bi, but .
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > OK, I'm bi, but .       11-30-2013 10:30 AM
LOL Billand syl, I won't either so you're not alone! :); ;
bi males and honesty
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > bi males and honesty       11-14-2013 09:39 AM
Asianlust, welell stated and thoughtful. I mostly agree with you, and, of course, you are on the other coast of the country from me...;
being Bi-curious and being ACTUALLY BI
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > being Bi-curious and being ACTUALLY BI       10-30-2013 09:44 AM
LOL John3761, either that, or 100% bi 27% of the time! :)
So dam frustrated with trying to find a single male!!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > So dam frustrated with trying to find a single male!!!!!       10-30-2013 09:35 AM
Very well said Cristoff98, and I thoroughly agree!
Servicing 2-Males at once
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Servicing 2-Males at once       09-28-2013 10:00 AM
IFlirtDoYou2, I hope you get to experience that, I think you'll like it as much as I do. There are ways around some the issues you cited that have deterred you.
Quickie or hours of fun
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Quickie or hours of fun       09-23-2013 09:38 AM
Hit and run is OK and can be fun, but it doesn't hold a candle to an extended session IMO.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       09-23-2013 09:35 AM
Seems to have gotten way off topic...
men wearing panties
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Lingerie > men wearing panties       09-21-2013 09:58 AM
I wear lace thong panties almost all the time anymore and I love it. I am definitely not gay, but I am bi. There are some pics in my profile with me wearing panties the way I wear them under my street clothes.
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       09-19-2013 10:38 AM
Well said bkrbi4more, I couldn't agree more!
bi guys top-bottoms
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > bi guys top-bottoms       09-17-2013 12:09 PM
Although I have indicated I am a bottom here, I am versatile with a slight preference for bottom over top.
MFM thoughts wanted
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MFM thoughts wanted       08-30-2013 08:53 AM
tntime, as you can see from the many responses, no you are not nuts. In fact I would say you are very normal.
Where are all the both bi couples
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Where are all the both bi couples       08-26-2013 09:49 AM
I definitely agree with BillandSyl. Too bad, they don't know what they are missing.
men taking dildos in the ass
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > men taking dildos in the ass       08-23-2013 09:17 AM
funlyfriend, I have experienced both and enjoyed them both, but I can't really say I have a preference, since it really depends on the situation.
women watching m-m sex
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > women watching m-m sex       08-19-2013 10:03 AM
lol bicple16667, that has pretty much been my experience as well with the couples I have played with...
spit or swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > spit or swallow       08-19-2013 09:59 AM
GFandME, I agree with Sunnyboy2, but I am more cautious about going bare. I am open to going bare, but only if I am very confident in that partner.
spit or swallow
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > spit or swallow       08-17-2013 10:44 AM
As I have mentioned elsewhere, the only way in which I don't swallow all of it is if I'm snowballing! :)
Do you swallow or spit out
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do you swallow or spit out       08-17-2013 10:39 AM
@Bobby, LOL, not to worry, I took no offense... and yes I do - with both sexes... :) and I definitely swallow with the forementioned exception.... :)
Do you swallow or spit out
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do you swallow or spit out       08-16-2013 08:47 AM
If I don't swallow it all it's because I'm snowballing... :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Where are all the both bi couples       08-15-2013 09:23 AM
OOPs, I meant central NC! :)
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > Where are all the both bi couples       08-15-2013 09:21 AM
lol, @sc24fun, that's the way it seems here in central SC as well!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle       08-15-2013 09:19 AM
Guys have their reasons for not acknowledging their bisexuality, and this double standard is surely part of it. I can't fault them for their reasons, but for me acknowledging it at least in places like this is IMO a way to break that standard down.
Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Late Bloomers vs Lifetime Experiences       08-15-2013 09:10 AM
Been in the LS for a while and have enjoyed it immensely.
How NOT to have a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How NOT to have a threesome       08-14-2013 09:09 AM
Definitely agree with DEFLHRICPL, and by a wide margin. There are risks in everything we do in life, and most of the things we do daily. That usually doesn't stop us from living... :)
My baby wants to see me and another sexy guy!
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > My baby wants to see me and another sexy guy!       08-09-2013 10:16 AM
All I have to say to you folks is - Try it! I think you'll like it! I do.... :)
bi guys top-bottoms
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > bi guys top-bottoms       08-03-2013 09:53 AM
Hope you get to try it @sallyc340, I think you'll like it. I do... :)
Panties,thong or nothing at all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Panties,thong or nothing at all       07-23-2013 08:45 AM
you are definitely not alone. I wear thong panties almost all the time now, even when I go out, and some times I wear lingerie under my clothes as well.
bare back
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > bare back       07-20-2013 09:50 AM
I don't think there is any totally correct answer to this question, however, it would depend upon how well you know your partner(s) and their sexual inclinations.
OK so she asked me
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > OK so she asked me       07-20-2013 09:47 AM
She is doing you a big favor if you allow yourself to be open to it. Bisexuality is everyone's true sexual nature IMO, and once acknowledged, it is truly liberating.
Really
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Really       07-20-2013 09:42 AM
I think most everyone is bi, but that the ladies are more willing, for whatever reason, to openly acknowledge their bisexuality. The guys need to catch up with them.
Interracial
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Interracial       07-19-2013 09:49 AM
LOL @Hotwife... Them too! :)
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       07-16-2013 10:08 AM
Great concept, @Kibbles, I like it!
Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Bi Senior`s Aint it great!       07-13-2013 10:35 AM
There are several terms out there, including 'heteroflexible' and 'pansexual'. I just use bisexual since it best describes my interest in both sexes. 'Pansexual' would be my second choice.
When do you drop out of the Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > When do you drop out of the Lifestyle       07-13-2013 10:29 AM
Well, from my perspective, hopefully never, not to say that the type of play won't change as time goes on....
sex in tennessee jungle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > sex in tennessee jungle       07-02-2013 09:42 AM
LOL, love the poetry guys, but don't quit your day jobs! :)
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       06-28-2013 08:59 AM
The couples I have been with have certainly seemed to enjoy this when I have performed this service for them. It was even a better time with those couples in which the male joined in.
finding bi men in nnj
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > finding bi men in nnj       06-19-2013 09:45 AM
If you think it's hard to find bi men in NJ you should see what it's like in a state like NC!
how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > how many bi couples would like sls to have a bi couple search       06-18-2013 09:28 AM
@runningbare I send you a couple of invitations to groups that might help. Also you might want to indicate some interest in males in your profile if you can.
Servicing 2-Males at once
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > Servicing 2-Males at once       06-17-2013 09:47 AM
I haven't fantasized specifically about 2 guys at once, more like several guys for my fantasy, or several guys and several women.
bi guys top-bottoms
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Males > bi guys top-bottoms       06-17-2013 09:45 AM
@315swingers, all I can say is try it, you might like it! :)
sex with another race
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > sex with another race       06-15-2013 09:30 AM
Personallyh, I love interracial play with both men and women!
Turning dreams into fantasies into reality
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Turning dreams into fantasies into reality       06-13-2013 09:47 AM
I'm going to love following this one! :)