Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
PartyPerks847    Posts: 3842
Last 100 Displayed

Naughty schoolgirls and bad boys 9-27-2014
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > Naughty schoolgirls and bad boys 9-27-2014       08-29-2014 10:56 AM
Naughty schoolgirls and bad boys 9/27/2014.....Come party with us.....Discuss this event here.....View event
August Kickoff Party 8-2-2014 at 7PM
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > August Kickoff Party 8-2-2014 at 7PM       07-31-2014 04:34 AM
going to limit thr ratio from now on
US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.       07-27-2014 12:55 PM
Nope....never beeen the case. Inflation due to wage increase is just another debunked Laffer economic myth
1000 + heros in Gaza
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 1000 + heros in Gaza       07-27-2014 12:53 PM
Robert.....a British possession in which 97% of the population were Palastinian, going back to the bronze age. The Turkic tribes who call themselves "jews" today were nowhere to be found in the middle east
1000 + heros in Gaza
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 1000 + heros in Gaza       07-27-2014 12:48 PM
I sugggest you read what the old testamate says about non beleivers as well. The midle east became brutile when the Zionist terrorists blackmailed the UN into nationhood, and then started 4 wars to occcupy Palastine and parts or Jordan and Syria
1000 + heros in Gaza
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 1000 + heros in Gaza       07-27-2014 08:16 AM
BTW......the antisemite card is weak, REALLY weak
US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.       07-27-2014 08:14 AM
This fallls under the DUHHHHHHHH column. The more money in the hands of the consumer class, the more demend, the more demand, the more jobs
Israel Palestinian conflict
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Israel Palestinian conflict       07-27-2014 08:08 AM
Bebe Reichstag Yahoo is sewing the seeds of a Palastinian state as we speak.
1000 + heros in Gaza
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 1000 + heros in Gaza       07-27-2014 08:01 AM
History Andrew? Find a map older then 1949 with a nation callled Isreal on it. Palastine on the other hand, dates back thousands or years...The Zionists are not even the Jews of the old testamate.....they are Turkic wanderers from the Asian Steppe
1000 + heros in Gaza
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 1000 + heros in Gaza       07-27-2014 07:58 AM
The rockets came after the blockaid, which is an act or war.....you are not too bright are?
1000 + heros in Gaza
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 1000 + heros in Gaza       07-26-2014 13:47 PM
When a 2 state solution is reached, those killed in this brutile unprovoked war crime attack by the Zionists will be hailed as heros. Keep up the good work Bebe, you have united Gaza and the west bank, asssured a 3rd intafadah, and made a contiguous Palisitinian state inevatable by virtue of your war crimes.
August Kickoff Party 8-2-2014 at 7PM
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > August Kickoff Party 8-2-2014 at 7PM       07-15-2014 10:55 AM
August Kickoff Party 8/2/2014 at 7PM.....Start August with a BANG.....Discuss this event here.....View event
Just a SWEET Lil Party on Exxxotica weekend
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > Just a SWEET Lil Party on Exxxotica weekend       06-19-2014 11:37 AM
Just a SWEET Lil Party on Exxxotica weekend.....An affordable hotel floor party on Exxxotica weekend.....Discuss this event here.....View event
the 5th annual toga room crawl at Rosemont Harry Carey Holiday inn
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > the 5th annual toga room crawl at Rosemont Harry Carey Holiday inn       06-15-2014 09:50 AM
the 5th annual toga room crawl at Rosemont Harry Carey Holiday inn.....TOGA!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
Censorship in the Echo Chamber-fear or simple stupidity?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Censorship in the Echo Chamber-fear or simple stupidity?       05-26-2014 15:30 PM
Why people post addressing someone who they know have them ignored and read nothing they type is one of the many mysteries of modern psychology that derived from the creation of the interwebs...The mystery may never be solved, but I suspect it has to do with low self esteem and the fear that since the interwebs are their only form of social interaction, that they need to talk to themselves to save face to their equally afflicted peers...just a guess.
Feds Gone Wild
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds Gone Wild       05-26-2014 15:26 PM
...as the orange dust fills the air and the generic root beer spills on the desk...LOL
Of all the mass killings in the past 30 years in America .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Of all the mass killings in the past 30 years in America .       05-26-2014 15:23 PM
GFandME ...That being the case, why do we not do a psycho analysis on every inner city crime the way we do every time some previously "law abiding" white guy loses it band kills 20 people? Thing about inner city (be it black on black, black on white, or whatever) is they generally know each other, the exception being the innocent bystander who happens to get hit with a stray bullet. The victims for the most part are people who have in some way or another put themselves in a position to be shot The crazy but previously previously "law abiding" white guy kills multiple strangers. Do you see where the Gun lobby argument begins to crumble here? I LMAO when I hear the NRA types talking about "gang bangers invading your home"...ummmm....sorry but that is not what gang bangers do. The genus of most of that is "The war on drugs"...but that is another discussion
Automation may kill the trades
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Automation may kill the trades       05-26-2014 11:12 AM
Mike...a serous question, if it is not the intent of the Tea party to neuter the Federal Government and turn over power to the States, which in effect repeals the 14th amendment, what IS it's intent?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Censorship in the Echo Chamber-fear or simple stupidity?       05-26-2014 10:00 AM
OK...lets be clear...I didn't realize until recently there were TWO Canadians in the mix here...LOL When I refer to the "Canadian Jew" I am talking about the one who actually lives in Canada. As I said, his opinions on American policy are irrelevant and his objectivity on issues in the middle east is non existent. I might have had an ounce of respect for his views if he had disclosed, he didn't, I learned second hand. AS for the other, I dismissed his credibility long before I learned he was a Canadian residing in the US.
Of all the mass killings in the past 30 years in America .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Of all the mass killings in the past 30 years in America .       05-26-2014 09:52 AM
.....How many were committed by notorious criminals? motherjones.c om/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map Virtually NONE Something to think about next time some NRA type tells you gun regulations will only effect criminals
When White people Kill people they are either mentally ill or standing their ground?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > When White people Kill people they are either mentally ill or standing their ground?       05-26-2014 09:48 AM
For example...when was the last time a killing in an inner city among minorities touted as a failure of the mental health system? Never perhaps?
Feds Gone Wild
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds Gone Wild       05-26-2014 09:42 AM
Ghost.....This is nothing new, which is why I put Va and most of the rest of his Cheeto dust posse on ignore a long time ago. That is the MO, make a statement which is totally false and a baseless argument, regurgitate it over and over, bring on some others to cheer lead, and respond with lots of "nu uh"....it is a total waste of time.
Veterans Healthcare Fiasco
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Veterans Healthcare Fiasco       05-26-2014 09:37 AM
Ghost....those in their sixties are the Boomers and they are just as bad or worse. These are the people who were going to "change the world" ......instead shit their pants after Kent State, alienated the feminist and civil rights movements because they wanted the women to make sandwiches and the minorities to walk behind them, voted for Reagan twice and formed the tea party. Thwey claimed to reject the values of the WW2 generation, instead they took them on and made them worse.
Feds Gone Wild
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds Gone Wild       05-26-2014 09:26 AM
Uriah...If Ben Carson ran out of gas and knocked on your door at 11PM, and you looked out to see who it was and didn't recognize him, you would call 911 and hide in the closet. Tokenism is the worst kind of racism, and self loathing the most pathetic of mental illness
Feds Gone Wild
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds Gone Wild       05-25-2014 16:57 PM
Back to the OP....the semantic argument that Zimmernam "dropped his SYG defense" is laughable. It was mentioned in the opening statements, during the trial, in the closing statements and after the trial by his council. It is a little like, no, exactly like, declaring the Miranda rulings void because Miranda was eventually found guilty. This has become a matter of civil rights and equal protection and the Feds not only have a right but an obligation to address it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Veterans Healthcare Fiasco       05-25-2014 16:51 PM
I never said otherwise Robert, although I do contend the military of today, from a dependent prospective, has become a social welfare program.....but anyway My point is I find it beyond Ironic that so many of the "Greatest Generation" bash big "GUB-MENT" when in fact it was that same government that made it possible for them to enjoy the standards of living they do today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Veterans Healthcare Fiasco       05-25-2014 15:53 PM
You forget to mention Robert...had it not been for the GI Bill, the so called "Greatest generation" would have come home and stood in soup lines
When White people Kill people they are either mentally ill or standing their ground?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > When White people Kill people they are either mentally ill or standing their ground?       05-25-2014 15:23 PM
When White people Kill people they are either mentally ill or standing their ground?....When minorities kill people, it's because of the decline of American society. Is that about right?
US Marine being held by Mexico
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       05-25-2014 14:57 PM
Toomuch may I remind you of two things; 1. The 14th amendment assures due process to anyone within the jurisdiction of the United States. so no one is n"illegal" until they are adjudicated as such. 2. Being in the US illegally is a misdemeanor. Tell me, should there be a national sweep with government agents and mass deportations of all of those who are suspected of driving with expired licences? A bit ridiculous, don't you think?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Censorship in the Echo Chamber-fear or simple stupidity?       05-25-2014 14:51 PM
Robert, It is nowhere near that complicated I just scoff at a Canadian Jew commenting on American politics. It is about as relevant as me commenting on the state of Kosher meat production in British Columbia....it is frankly laughable how that individual believes his opinion on Secular American issues matter. Sorry, they don't. I will say again as I have said in the past, I am not "antisemitic" anti Jew or even anti Israeli. Get that straight I am anti Likud and anti Likud policy, and so is nearly half or the population of Israel. Hope this helps
Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       05-25-2014 14:44 PM
Ghost Indeed I sugar coated it......they do indeed steal technology...I stands corrected
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Censorship in the Echo Chamber-fear or simple stupidity?       05-24-2014 15:15 PM
Because, you know, everyone highly values a Canadian Jews views on American politics...Oh wait...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       05-24-2014 15:12 PM
They already have. Search 'Chinese solar panel dumping' and read about it. When it's all said and done that's what killed Solyndra.... Been that way for decades..Europe innovates, the US subsidizes and markets the technology till it's viable, the pacific shelf takes the lead.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       05-24-2014 14:39 PM
"Do you support amnesty for all the illegal Mexicans in the us" That is a strawman, no one I know is suggesting "Amnesty" What tghe majority of Americans do favor is a path to citizenship which includes fines, mandatory employment, and probation. None of which has ANYTHING to do with the fact that this guy went to another country and broke the law
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Automation may kill the trades       05-24-2014 14:34 PM
I just saw something in the news, apparently in Denmark, workers in Mc Donalds make the equivalent of $21 per hour, and they sell their big macs for the equivalent of 56 american pennies...could it be that there are a LOT of people who can afford anything they need, Big Macs included? Now add the fact that Denmark in every way dwarfs the US from infant mortality to life expectancy to GDP...and you will soon realize that that any society depends on it's consumer class for survival....The US could learn a few things, actually a LOT of things from the Nordic model
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       05-24-2014 14:28 PM
Robert...make NO mistake, the SECOND renewable energy becomes profitable in America, and that is less than a decade away, the Chinese will be all over, and take the lead in it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Automation may kill the trades       05-23-2014 07:30 AM
Paying so called "low skilled" a living wage created the American auto industry, the interstate highway system, the national park system, Hoover Dam, the Tennessee valley Authority, bridges, and the infrastructure of every major city in America. Any wonder why that is all crumbling today, even after the underfunded stimulus? Anyone who has ever hired an employee knows they did NOT "create" that job, consumer demand created it. I don't care about the status of their immigration papers, (and it's none of your business anyway) I don't care if they got the job through a Gub-Ment program, and I don't care if it is a public or private sector job, these so called "Low Skilled" worker spend ALL of their income. They have no 401K, they have no savings in most cases, everything they earn goes directly back into the economy. The better we all do, the better we all do
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       05-23-2014 07:21 AM
Why would anyone worship man made climate change? And why would anyone give 10% of their...Oh wait....Mitt Romney's church has a scam like that huh? :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       05-23-2014 07:17 AM
Toomuch...No you didnt't I never saw your list but I have seen lists and they are a joke Economists, CATO hacks, Oil company minions, not a single independent qualified climatologist in the bunch. But by all means....prove me wrong if you can
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Veterans Healthcare Fiasco       05-23-2014 07:14 AM
Right, so in other words you now have to take responsibility for your own medical care and not dump your charge offs on the rest of us..IE, you actually have health insurance...welcome to the world of being a responsible adult.
Chicago clubs?
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Clubs > Chicago clubs?       05-22-2014 13:49 PM
Check us out...we have a great hotel bash on 6/28
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       05-22-2014 13:32 PM
Make no mistake, as the west goes so goes India. kayoto would have brought India into the fold, but the party of NO managed as they often do, to obstruct what in in the best interests of America As for China, mark my words, by 2050 they will not only be out of the top 10 in CO2 emissions, but will be the world leader in renewable energy, while Red State America will still be debating gravity and deciding whether or not to take the wheels off the trailer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Veterans Healthcare Fiasco       05-22-2014 13:21 PM
People kept their dr and current insurgence in the 90 percentile, and health costs have gone down for Millions of people. The exception? Deadbeats who chose to roll the dice with MY money with NO insurgence or Micky Mose major medical plans. You mean when The President said you could keep your insurence, you didn't know he didn't mean those...funny...I did and so did most people I know Now...with that out of the way, how much did the GOP Congress and Sequestration cut from Veterans hospital funding?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Censorship in the Echo Chamber-fear or simple stupidity?       05-22-2014 13:16 PM
But the REALLY important thing here...is Bengahzi ! **smirk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       05-22-2014 13:14 PM
Who is "we all"? You and the voices in your head? He went to another country and broke the law, he is now being detained, that's how it works. The time he spent in the marine corp is irrelevant. Thanks for playing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Marine being held by Mexico       05-22-2014 08:03 AM
He broke the law....thank you for your service, see you when you get out....the end
Libturdian Red Herring .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Libturdian Red Herring .       05-22-2014 08:00 AM
Andrew...the R or D does matter in terms of policy, but that has nothing to do with Christie Christie is a fraud, a criminal, and a thug, and make NO mistake, Republican through and through
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Censorship in the Echo Chamber-fear or simple stupidity?       05-22-2014 07:57 AM
Methinks ever since Governor ultrasound, you know, the VA governor who demanded women be raped before a medical procedure, yet also fought to keep a law that made it illegal for a man and woman to have anal sex was indicted like the criminal he is, VA has been extra cranky
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       05-22-2014 07:53 AM
It's been months, and STILL no one has been able to give me the names of FIVE climatologists not associated with the oil and gas industry, Libertarian "think tanks" , or right wing PACs who deny that the current climate change is caused by man made activity Oh wait..I know why...because they don't exist!
What changes would you make to the Constitution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What changes would you make to the Constitution       05-17-2014 15:34 PM
"perhaps a marriage definition amendment is in order" Yeah...it should read...."It's none of your business who other people marry"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Censorship in the Echo Chamber-fear or simple stupidity?       05-17-2014 15:30 PM
I think we are a few districts short of taking back the house, but there will be gains The rest of your predictions are SPOT on
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       05-17-2014 15:20 PM
As far as I am concerned there is no good guys or bad guys in this scenario. Putin is a thug and the rebels who overthrew the elected government are just as bad.
Libturdian Red Herring .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Libturdian Red Herring .       05-17-2014 15:13 PM
Christie now has yet another problem in which federal prosecutors will soon be working...seems his appointed atty general killed a criminal case against a rogue sheriff from the Jersy-Vania triangle with the blessings of "Trenton" (NJ GOP code speak for Christie) in return for a political contribution from of all people, the GOP candidate for Governor of Mass. Stay tuned
Benghazi
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Benghazi       05-17-2014 15:07 PM
You know how this dead horse could be buried once and for all? Make a rule that in order to invoke Benghazi as an attack on the Obama administration, you first have to show that you could find it on a map ................There would be dead silence
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       05-17-2014 15:04 PM
Since virtually everything it's detractors predicted about the affordable care act turned out to be laughably wrong, I would have thought a thread like this would fade into embarrassed obscurity For christ sake, even the GOP had to drag out the dead horse of Benghazi because the plan to run against Obamacare in the fall blew up in their face
Why did the NRA hold their convention in a Gun Free Building?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Why did the NRA hold their convention in a Gun Free Building?       05-17-2014 14:59 PM
LOL..Yeah right Like people who support reasonable gun regulations have a long history of gun violence....give me a break,,,,they feared their own membership could not go a week armed without shooting something or someone
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       05-06-2014 19:25 PM
Let me guess, you guys have a crush on Michelle Fiore? LOL I can understand why, the soft core porn film she produced and starred in is so appropriate for a member of a State assembly...such a classy lady. Where else would you expect to find her, but at a BBQ with domestic terrorists?
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       05-06-2014 19:20 PM
Crazy? Why because I pointed out the unpleasant fact that American born right wing Domestic terrorists have killed more Americans since 911 than Islamic terrorists? It's a bit disconcerting isn't it? That does not however make it any less true. You called my comments "harsh" and even "psychotic" I would bet triple digits had I said the same things about Islamic terrorists, you would have broken out in a chant of "USA, USA, USA"
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       05-06-2014 19:00 PM
Harsh? How harsh would it be is a BLM agent kissed their spouse and kids goodbye one morning and never came home because one of these sick bastards murdered him/her? Would it be harsh if they were Al Queida? Interesting fact, more Americans have been killed by right wing domestic terrorists since 9/11 than Islamic terrorists A 2010 incident in which a man set his home on fire and flew his small plane into the IRS building, killing himself and an IRS supervisor. In 2009, three Aryan Nation folks broke into a home with the intent of using the proceeds to finance a “militia” that would fight illegal immigration. They killed a man and his daughter inside the home. In 2008, a man entered a church in Tennessee in order to kill “liberals.” Jim D. Atkinson said that he hated liberals, blacks, Democrats, and gay people. He killed two with a shotgun he kept inside a guitar case. In 2009, an abortion provider was killed by a man with ties to the Sovereign Citizens movement and anti-abortion group Operation Rescue inside his church as well. In 2012 two people also tied to Sovereign Citizens ambushed and killed two police officers, and in 2009 a white supremacist ambushed and killed two police officers. 21 people have been killed in five Jihadist attacks on U.S. soil since 9/11, while 34 people have been killed by right-wing extremists in 15 attacks. The numbers don’t lie. Perhaps it could be said that Jihadists are more efficient in their killing, but the fact is that right-wing conservatives are far more dangerous.
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       05-06-2014 18:08 PM
Andrew..if there are "Millions of you", how come only about 1000 showed up in Nevada, and half of them were women, kids and senile old men who needed help emptying their catheter bags?
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       05-06-2014 18:04 PM
The feds withdrew for the safety of the woman and children these deadbeat domestic terrorist cowards were using for human shields, not their own safety. Personally, as far as I am concerned 2 drones and 4 hell fire missiles would solve the problem. Scrape up what is left of these scum, and sell off the property to pay the 1.1 million dollars they owe ME in the form of tax dollars. Women? So what? women who bake cookies for and give head to terrorists are terrorists themselves, that disgusting pig Michelle Fiore included. Kids? The humane thing is to put them out of their misery, because if they have been raised by people who would use them as human shields, they have no chance in life anyway. They are probably molested and forced into abusive marriages anyway, that area is a hotbed of that sick behavior
Why did the NRA hold their convention in a Gun Free Building?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Why did the NRA hold their convention in a Gun Free Building?       05-06-2014 17:28 PM
It's rhetorical, but I figured I would ask anyway. I was particularly amused when Stupid Spice, AKA Sarah Palin, said gun free zones were "stupid on steroids" as she stood in a gun free zone reserved for her by the NRA who paid her to be there
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What changes would you make to the Constitution       05-06-2014 17:14 PM
"Your favorite judge, Scalia, is a textualist..." Scalia, perhaps more than any judge in SCOTUS history, complains about legislating from the bench on one hand, and legislates from the bench on the other. Thomas would be up there too, but I don't consider Thomas a separate justice, he is merely a carbon copy of Scalia
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       05-06-2014 17:11 PM
Ummmm Robert...I said there was no historical precedent for a sovereign Ukraine, not Russia. I stand by that statement. But since the inhabitants of the region created their own pseudo nationality, church, and used the imaginary border of a soviet republic to carve out a nation for the first time since the days of Taurus Bulba (which was a Kosak state, not "Ukrainian") lets look at some recent history Crimea was never annexed to "Ukraine" by treaty, it was done by "agreement" at a conference in Budapest under the following conditions; Ukraine give Russia the nukes (agreement kept) NATO does not expand east of Berlin (agreement broken) Ukraine guarantees the safety and religious and cultural autonomy of ethnic Russians (agreement broken) Ukraine guarantees the security of Russian military bases in Crimea (agreement broken) Ukraine and NATO broke 3 of the 4 conditions, Russia took back Crimea The end.
Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       05-06-2014 16:54 PM
It is a common misconception that the republicans had no plan for healthcare reform. That is not the case. It would honestly be better however if they hadn’t, because it is actually WORSE than the non sustainable pre ACA status quo. It went something like this; Medical savings accounts attached to a high deductible low cap 80/20 PPO/MSA hybrid which would bankrupt 98% of the middle class if a covered member had an extended hospital stay Tort reform, better know as the incompetent doctor appeasement act. This would do nothing to lower costs, (Ever hear of an industry lowering it’s prices because their insurance cost less?) and take away incentives for consumer protections in the heath care industry. Opps, we amputated the wrong foot, here’s $100 and a coupon for a crutches at Walgreens Selling insurance across State lines, which would cause insurance companies to cherry pick the states with the most lax requirements, reducing the entire healthcare system to the lowest common denominator. That’s about it
Rise of antisemitism in US
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Rise of antisemitism in US       05-06-2014 16:43 PM
But Robert..Likud has done exactly that. The Likud charter states "There shall be no sovereign Palestinian state west of the Jordan River" This is why the world scoffs at the played out Likud talking point that "Hamas will not recognize the Israels right to exist" Hello Hamas the kettle, this is the Likud Kosher Pot, YOU'RE BLACK !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What changes would you make to the Constitution       05-06-2014 16:32 PM
I would also give the 8th amendment some teeth. It has not been properly implemented in 150 years Excessive bail and Excessive fines are a way of life in the judicial system, they both need to be defined
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What changes would you make to the Constitution       05-06-2014 14:43 PM
Anyway....the change I would make would be a full employment amendment. It would read something like this; Congress shall fund the department of labor to insure that anyone within the jurisdiction of the United States who seeks gainful employment shall be facilitated to employment either in the public sector or in partnership with the private sector in a vocation applicable to their education and or ability.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What changes would you make to the Constitution       05-06-2014 14:37 PM
At what point in mans 7 million year hisory did the creator endow man with natural rights? Did he grant the protohumans that wandered the African Savannah 5 million years ago the right to own an AR-15?
VIP, Guest And NEW Guest Appreciation Party (Reduced Admission)
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > VIP, Guest And NEW Guest Appreciation Party (Reduced Admission)       05-03-2014 13:47 PM
VIP, Guest And NEW Guest Appreciation Party (Reduced Admission).....Party to say thanks to everyone and welcome new friends.....Discuss this event here.....View event
Arrghh gotta Get Da Booty! Pirate Theme Room Crawl!
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > Arrghh gotta Get Da Booty! Pirate Theme Room Crawl!       04-23-2014 09:38 AM
Arrghh...gotta Get Da Booty! Pirate Theme Room Crawl!.....Roomcrawl! great way to meet and mingle and enjoy the party!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success Single males rejecting couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success Single males rejecting couples       05-20-2013 07:50 AM
/forums/General_Discussions/Achieving_Single_Male_Success/Single_males_rejecting_couples/threadid_210546/viewarticle.cfm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       04-04-2014 18:46 PM
toomuchfun52..if there are a lot more than 5...name them Just keep in mind I said Climatologists, not the founder of the weather channel, not the Koch Brothers, not oil and gas company "scientists", but Climatologists I look forward to seeing the list
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       04-04-2014 18:42 PM
You cant have it both ways Robert. You can't praise Likud for violating the sovereignty of every nation in it's wake who violated treaties and agreements with them, and then wring your hands over the fact that Russia simply did the same thing. Ukraine and Israel have somethings in common, there is no historical, political. cultural or ethnic precedent of justification for either to exist. You will not see Ukrane on a map prior to 1990 You will not see Israel on a map prior to 1948 The majority in both nations have no blood linage to the region they occupy, and both have since their creation, violated every treaty and agreement they ever entered in to.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       04-04-2014 18:28 PM
Anyone come up with the names of those FIVE climatologists not employed by a right wing think tanks, Lobby, PAC or the energy industry who deny AGW yet? Anyone? Anyone at all?
Hobby Lobby
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Hobby Lobby       04-04-2014 16:46 PM
Let me know when Hobby Lobby stops buying merchandise from China, where abortion is sometimes mandatory.
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       03-30-2014 10:24 AM
Robert, you can indeed, and you have. It would not however be balanced without the equivocations I mentioned. I happen to disagree. It is the right of every nation to defend it's national interests and national security. You of ALL people, who unconditionally defend the military adventures and shenanigans of the Zionist State should realize this. It is also the obligation of nations and alliances to hold up their end of agreements. In the case of the US, NATO and the EU in relation to Russia and Ukraine and Crimea they failed to do so on all counts. Frankly Russia showed great restraint by not taking back Crimea the very same day the Baltic states and the former Yugoslavian republics were admitted into NATO. Finally, as I have said before much to the angst or some FORA members, "Ukrainian" is a pseudo ethnicity, and "Ukraine" is a Pseudo nation. You will not find it on a political map as a nation state prior to the late 20th century. The region consists of the decedents of Poles who once ruled the region, Russians, Tartars, Cossacks, some Turkic jews and various migratory sub groups. The word "Ukraine" or Ukrayina loosely translated means "Borderland", indicating it was a region that divided Rus, Caucus and Slavic territories. There is NO historical precedent for it's existence
Libturdian Red Herring .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Libturdian Red Herring .       03-30-2014 10:04 AM
I had to go to the first page to see who Pippy Borshtstocking was talking about, and I still don't know. Walker Christie Or one of the other dopes who has boarded the looney tune express on the way to political obscurity, or in the better scenario, federal prison.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       03-30-2014 09:57 AM
A brief lesson on "Communism"....lets start by doing this, forget everything you think you know, because chances are you are wrong Marxism was not and is not a political affiliation or agenda. It is neither Liberalism or Progressive. It is in fact, a socio-political theory which since it was first documented by Marx and Engles in the Communist manifesto, has in fact proven to be 100% correct. You don't have to like that fact, but that however will not change the fact. To put it in the simplest terms, he theory states that Theocracy, Constitutional monarchy, Parliamentary democracy, Capitalism and National socialism will inevitably lead to economic and social polarization, and when the gap between the classes becomes such that the state of the proletariat becomes non sustainable, one of three things, or a combination of three things will happen; Revolution Redistribution Realignment There is virtually no civilized industrial nation where this has not happened. In the Manifesto, Marx and Engles laid out their vision of the final model, but no matter what you may think, and no matter what you have been told, no nation state has ever enacted the true Marxist Model, but EVERY industrialized civilized nation on the planet, has emulated portions of it. I find it Ironic that the most outspoken critics of the American mixed economy is the political right, since Red State and red County America is GROUND ZERO for the redistribution of wealth. They pay the least IN, and take the most OUT. Taxes flow FROM Blue states and counties TO red States and Counties. So to my dear Republican comrades, be careful what you wish for.
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       03-30-2014 09:36 AM
Robert...have you forgotten in the last half century, with either Military or paramilitary units, we have invaded Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Grenada, Honduras, Panama, Guatemala, Colombia, Bolivia, Somalia, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and carried out Proxy invasions or attacks on Tunisia, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Cuba, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Angola, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, and Liberia? (I quite probably missed a few) We are in NO position to lecture anyone on the sovereignty of another nation.
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       03-29-2014 21:16 PM
Thank you sir !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Rise of antisemitism in US       03-29-2014 21:14 PM
Indeed 8inchcable...The State of Israel was created by a combination of terrorism, Genocide on the indigenous population, and goading the west into guilt for acts a handful were responsible for. In 1940 "Jews" made up 3% of the population of Palestine. The actual Jews of the old testament have had a homeland for 3000 years, it is called Ethiopia. The current impostors, who are the decedents of Turkic tribes who wandered in to what is now eastern Europe from the Asian Steppe, just didn't like the amenities. NOT Antisemitism, just fact
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Was the Global Warming Hoax the boldest attempt in history to enslave us?       03-29-2014 21:03 PM
Am I in Bazzaro world? Al Gore got at least a half million more votes in 2000 than Bush, and the SCOTUS gave the election to Bush by ONE electoral vote....ass kicked...really? As for the flat earth gravity is just a theory psychosis...Let me know when someone can name FIVE climatologists not employed by a right wing think tanks, Lobby, PAC or the energy industry who deny AGW Till then, we sane folks will go with the global scientific consensus K?
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       03-29-2014 20:54 PM
Neither Russia or the Russian people are a Geo-political threat. Both Romney and Palin were WRONG then and they are WRONG now. The west expanded NATO past Berlin when they promised they wouldn't, The Territory known as Ukraine can no longer keep their promise of maintaining the security of Russian military bases and ethnic Russians, they overthrew an elected government. In other words, EVERY promise (except returning the Nukes) made to Russia at the Budapest conference where Crimea was annexed to the territory known as Ukraine, was broken ....So Russia took back Crimea,,,,The End Any questions?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Rise of antisemitism in US       03-29-2014 20:43 PM
Whaaaaa Whaaaaa....oh the Isrealis are such victims! Anytime anyone calls a Jew a name or suggests that the Israeli policy of evicting, suppressing and murdering Palestinian men women and children is wrong....they play the "Anti Semitic" card Please...Grow up. The expiration date on holocaust guilt is long past expired, and your reparations have been paid at the rate of 70 Billion dollars a year. You want respect from the world? Stop burning children alive with phosphorous bombs, and dropping cluster bombs on unarmed refugee camps, and stop supporting a neo nazi apartheid terrorist government.
Ukraine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ukraine       03-21-2014 19:42 PM
You can't invade an imaginary Country. and that is what the Ukraine is and has always been. I do not disagree with the President often, but he is on the wrong side of this issue The agreements and promises made to Russia that annexed Crimea to the territory known as Ukraine were broken within DAYS of them being made, and the overthrow of the elected Government was the last straw Russia has a right to protect Russians and Russia's interest, and at the end of the day, who is the US to lecture ANY Country on honoring sovereignty?
The 2cnd Annual Perk Bbq-n'roxx Birthday Bash!
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > The 2cnd Annual Perk Bbq-n'roxx Birthday Bash!       02-27-2014 16:52 PM
The 2cnd Annual Perk Bbq/n'roxx Birthday Bash!.....Let mistress kelli grill your meat!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
Spring Fling Fever! Second Saturday Lake Party!
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > Spring Fling Fever! Second Saturday Lake Party!       02-27-2014 16:50 PM
Spring Fling Fever! Second Saturday Lake Party!.....Come show off or just watch the show!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
March Bar Meet At Our Awesome New Venue
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > March Bar Meet At Our Awesome New Venue       02-21-2014 13:58 PM
March Bar Meet At Our Awesome New Venue.....Out monthly bar meet.....Discuss this event here.....View event
The Green Party! Winthrop Harbor Il Pre St Patty's Day
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > The Green Party! Winthrop Harbor Il Pre St Patty's Day       02-17-2014 16:45 PM
The Green Party! Winthrop Harbor Il Pre St Patty's Day.....Second saturday brick house lake party!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
Schaumburg Barmeet! Dance Space-play Space
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > Schaumburg Barmeet! Dance Space-play Space       01-31-2014 13:29 PM
Schaumburg Barmeet! Dance Space/play Space.....Great space to party! friday night fun.....Discuss this event here.....View event
Second Saturday Lake! Ms Swingazoid's Birthday Bash!
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > Second Saturday Lake! Ms Swingazoid's Birthday Bash!       01-22-2014 16:09 PM
Second Saturday Lake! Ms Swingazoid's Birthday Bash!.....Come wish the lovely ms. kelli a super naughty birthday!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
Lake Party! Let Loose At The Lake!
FORUMS > Events > Illinois > Lake Party! Let Loose At The Lake!       12-23-2013 17:05 PM
Lake Party! Let Loose At The Lake!.....A house party with perks!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
3rd grade lesson plan presents messianic view of Obama literally
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 3rd grade lesson plan presents messianic view of Obama literally       12-05-2013 20:20 PM
We need more text books that praise Thomas Jefferson...you know,,,the slave owner who raped 12 year old girls?; Or maybe the "heros" at the Alamo, who wanted Texas independence becuse Mexico had outlawed slavery, and Houston and Ausin needed slaves for their cotton crops.; You know, that sort of thing....;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       12-05-2013 20:13 PM
I thought pippy Borshtstocking claimed she was "Ukrainian"...Oh wait, that IS Russian isnt it?;
Nelson Mandela has died at age 95
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Nelson Mandela has died at age 95       12-05-2013 20:04 PM
Was it Thatcher or Reagan who called him a terrorist?; Or both?;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       12-05-2013 20:02 PM
So the web site is working, more people have enrolled in the past 2 days than in the entire month off October, most people who had their coupon cutting private market policies are finding better coverage sometimes for less at the exchanges and the insurence companies are working hard to be sure they are ready by January 1st.; What will the victims of Obama skin pigment derangement syndrome complain about next?;
3rd grade lesson plan presents messianic view of Obama literally
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 3rd grade lesson plan presents messianic view of Obama literally       12-05-2013 19:54 PM
Pippy Borchtstokings longs for text books featuring children being burned to death by phospherous bombs.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       12-05-2013 19:29 PM
THEREUGO ,,,No need to insult you, the second you said "No one gets to keep their healthcare" you proved you are worthy of any insult I or anyone else could possibly throw your way. There was no need to read beyond that laughable statement.; Meanwhile, it's the law of the land and it's not going anywhere, so you really should get over it....you sound pathetic.<br /> ;
Black Friday and police protection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Black Friday and police protection       12-05-2013 00:25 AM
Bottom line...Robert is right. and Bridget is trying to set up strawmen and compare apples and oranges. It's one thing to "possibly cause a municipality some expense" , it is quite another to intentionally create a situation which becomes a public safety issue and expect tax payers to pay for it.;