Help
FORUMS
Back
PartyPerks847    Posts: 174
Last 100 Displayed

Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 10:19 AM
rdy2playwu ...again, we have a kid on the bench who had better passing stats over 4 years in college than Donovan Mcnabb...why NOT use him? Again, something has to give here
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 10:13 AM
A big fan eh John? LOL
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 10:03 AM
rdy2playwu ...truth be known, I have followed Ryan Nassib since he was a Sr in High school, and I would love to see this kid make a dent
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 10:02 AM
Fun ahoy you short bus riding drooling loser...I never claimed that he would "start ahead" of Eli, nor did i claim he was a 3rd round pic....why do you make me keep bitch slapping you? You must enjoy it. Now...having said that, ir Eli continues his downward spiral, you will see Nassib get a start and playing time, which is what I DID predict.. Now, is this the time when you attempt an idiotic semantic blithering desperate attempt to save face?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 08:09 AM
Are the Giants ready to bench Eli and and start Nassib yet? Why not, it CAN'T get any worse
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-06-2013 13:38 PM
CPL>..unblock me and you can have your bottle of Vodka...then feel free to block me again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-06-2013 13:20 PM
Like I said oh short bus stalking laughing stock, YOU have the credibility problem....your welcome (I did dat)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-06-2013 13:12 PM
Short bus please...don't embarass yourself...by your own admission you went .333....tell ya what son...i'll take your action from now on...I'll even let you play on credit for 3points a week...LOL
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-06-2013 13:08 PM
Ummmm...Fun Ahoy..I have exposed you in no less than 10 lies in the past 10 days....you have the credibility problem short bus...not me
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-06-2013 12:13 PM
Him: Straight ,53 Her: Bi ,46 There goes Fun Ahoy thinking his butt buddy, 4 trailer trash, a former prostitute and a lonely spinster is "everyone" again...LOL BTW Short bus, I went 7 for 10 over the weekend..do what you best..play interweb batman for bitter lonely spinsters and washed up stripper/whores and nut hugger for your butt buddy in VA...you talking sports is pathetic As for your Mom, it was empathy, not an insult. Clearly you were a huge disappointment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-06-2013 11:08 AM
Small victories eh Fun Ahoy? LOL (Did you see the game stupid, if you had you would realize the margin did not reflect the flow of the game, this game could well have been a 7 to 10 point difference take away some horrific calls and a blown coverage assignment or two, not that a limp wrist Fora addict like yourself would understand football if it slapped the blank stare off your face) I bet if I never got one wrong I could have retired a long time ago....take your Mom for example, she got a LOT of things wrong....poor woman What? I am winning a poll conducted by trailer trash, douches, bored spinsters and fakes...OH MY !!!! Anther highly productive SWINGING Saturday nigh at home I see.(loser)..Bwhahahaha!!!
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-30-2013 14:03 PM
As always~You should know better
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-30-2013 13:25 PM
Paranoid~ If the shoe fits
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-30-2013 11:31 AM
Fun Ahoy..since you got the reference, clearly it is not a dead horse. I was right, the cheetos and Dr pepper clique was laughably wrong Clearly, it is YOU who need to get over it. It is sad the fakes in question have me blocked, I would LOVE to hear their spin on it. LOL But...this is a sports thread....so: Take Syracuse and the points on Saturday against Clemson, it's a lock
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-28-2013 03:10 AM
BREAKING NEWS....Fake pics on the NFL web site...film at 11
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-15-2013 12:53 PM
/sports.yahoo. com/news/boxing--judging--controversy--can-t-steal-thunder-from-floyd-mayweather-in-lopsided-win-070711094. html So is Martin Rogers an idiot or a hack? I come from a boxing family and have followed the sport since I could walk I watched the fight twice, had it 115-113 for Alvarez the first time, reconsidered round 11 and made it 114-114 the second time Ross nailed it....Rogers is a Mayweather ass kisser
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-08-2013 20:21 PM
I think I owe someone a bottle of Vodka....just can't remember who
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       07-07-2013 16:48 PM
Indeed, team Mayweather is a great organization and as I said, Floyd in P4P is the best pure all around fighter I have seen in my lifetime, and he channels both his dad and his Uncle in many ways. One of the unsung heroes in that organization Leonard Ellerbe. He keeps away the parasites, stands up too the sanctioning bodies and one the key reasons team Mayweather told HBO to go fuck themselves ( a good move in my opinion) Having said all that, I still think this matchup is a dangerous one for Floyd, but we shall see
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       07-07-2013 10:50 AM
lccouple123 ...Have you seen Canello in action? I come from a Boxing family and have followed the sport since I could walk. You are right, Floyd is the best pure all around PFP fighter I have seen in my lifetime, but match-ups sometimes trump greatness. There is one thing that makes me believe Alvarez has a shot to win...Floyd's trademark "roll" has has never been tested against a fighter who has the "left jab, right cross, followed by the left hook" combination Canello is becoming famous for. In other words, Floyd dips the jab, "rolls" off the right cross as he has done so well against every fighter he has faced, but it is possible that final left hook connects all night long, the same left hook which sent Carlos Baldomir to dreamland, and gave Baldomir his first and ONLY KO loss. This may just be a GREAT fight and pretty boys toughest test
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       07-07-2013 08:55 AM
Espresso and tomato juice with S&P, lemon juice and a dash of hot sauce
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       07-05-2013 07:12 AM
A Quarter hits the floor ~ MT and the the MOTs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       07-05-2013 07:10 AM
Smart people scare me ~ The Canadian Frauds
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       07-05-2013 07:08 AM
I talk to they who do not hear ~ The depleted enzymes
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       07-04-2013 16:20 PM
Starbucks venti iced sugar free mocha soy latte with an extra shot...Dose 1...got a long 36 hours ahead of me
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-01-2013 23:32 PM
Oh how I DO love when failed debunked dullards make cross thread references and prove how much space I OWN in their empty heads....(I said that) :)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-01-2013 09:24 AM
Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Asks Supreme Court to Revive Ban on Oral, Anal Sex This is why I am SO glad I live in one of those cradle to grave nanny states where the Government is constantly in our business, as opposed to one FREE states like Virginia where they believe individual freedom and Government non intrusion into people's private lives is the cornerstone of our freedom. I now also have a new understanding into the mindset of politically conservative swingers ( A 50 gallon drum of sarcasm)
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-01-2013 07:35 AM
The point is, all three are groups or armed thugs.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-29-2013 15:22 PM
What is the difference between a street gang, a biker club. and a militia? ......The street gang has better taste in Music Think about it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       06-29-2013 15:17 PM
223 pics and not a single Cert ~ The bored housewives What; only other people get to use this thread for cryptic drive by pot shots?..LOL At least mine are creative !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       06-29-2013 15:12 PM
Too much Kugal ~ The Not So Athletic Hubbies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       06-29-2013 07:44 AM
Hug those nuts oh so tight (Interweb hero) ~ Mary and the timers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       06-29-2013 07:40 AM
Pics of no one~ Good and the nuffs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-25-2013 22:33 PM
Money vs Canelo in September...anyone besides me care or have a prediction?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-08-2013 13:26 PM
Out of all those shootings, is it mentioned anywhere if they were committed by registered or non-registered gun owners? First...there is no uniform system of gun registration, so the question is moot Second... it makes no difference who the shooters were, because virtually every gun in America was originally purchased legally, and if the guns were in the possession of someone who should not legally own one, they either stole it from an irresponsible but legal gun owner, or the "legal" gun owner sold it to him either illegally or through the gun show/private sale loophole.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-08-2013 08:57 AM
Robert..I don't want to deny anyone the right to own a firearm either...As I have told you many times, no weapon is "banned' nor should they be. Banned vs no regulation is a false dichotomy. As for your 3D printing, did you see that idiots miserable failure and creating a firearm using a 3d printer? After 18, count them, 18 failed attempts he finally got his laughable contraption to fire a single shot, which he had to do using a string from 50 feet away As I have also told you Robert, the ability of nearly anyone to create a firearm has always existed, and neither that nor a 3D printer makes any regulation unenforcable
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-07-2013 18:54 PM
SteveJohnson2326 ...you could replay the last 3 minutes of that game last night 100 times, and the Heat would have one 99 times...you saw the 1 exception last night.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-06-2013 21:44 PM
Heat in 6
Are any men interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Are any men interested       06-06-2013 00:26 AM
SeemsToMe ...It's a great positive attitude you have. The lifestyle is about fun, mischief, free thinking, free expression and sex, NOT about 100+ thumbnail pic collections, wordy profiles declaring yourself the barometer of your own desirability in which you would disqualify YOURSELF from your own faux "standards", and compiling a laundry list of those types you are NOT interested in. Stay beautiful, strong, happy and self confident, and it will continue to serve you well
Are any men interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Are any men interested       06-05-2013 20:51 PM
mature_gent ....the fact is, whether they chose to admit it or not, most men would not prefer to play with women who have the body of a 12 year old. Personally, size 0 does nothing for me except want to offer her a cheeseburger. The ability to count her vertebrae does nothing for me, and since "spinner" is just a figure of speech, they being on top is not all that interesting to me either. I too have noticed the fun and positive factor tends to begin to increase somewhere around size 8.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-05-2013 19:38 PM
cplofunswingers..I too am a gun owner, but the NRA does NOT represent me, nor do I kneel at it alter like their lemming faithful
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-05-2013 19:36 PM
"Yall" Mickey? Whats next, you gonna show us your 12 toes and play the banjo?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-05-2013 07:27 AM
"Perks, you just don't understand. When guns are your religion, faith is all that matters" Oh I hear ya, the NRA is nothing if not a cult. I have just never gotten an answer from one of the faithful as to when we were "endowed by our creator" with the right to own an AR-15. It could have been anytime from the days when all lived in trees in East Africa 7 million years ago, or it could have been any time since. I'm just looking for a ball park date
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-04-2013 07:22 AM
Anyone know at what point "God" endowed "Man" with the right to own a gun unconditionally? Was it sometime in the 7 million years man has existed before guns were invented, or do "God " look does sometime around the 14th century at people who know nothing of him in Asia who invented them and said.."You know what? man really needs those" You see how phucking stupid that concept is?
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-30-2013 22:12 PM
MelvinBoinkster...there should be a comma after apparently dude
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-27-2013 12:40 PM
Why the long face? ~ Jersey and the shores
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-27-2013 12:40 PM
The winner by a nose ~ two live jews
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-27-2013 12:36 PM
failed 10 grade social studies ~ maritimers and the drop outs
What up with all the overweight men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What up with all the overweight men       05-26-2013 15:00 PM
I've lost 32 pounds in the past 60 days with the help of an amazing dietary supplement along with exercise and some simple changes in my life. I will reserve comment beyond this until I lose the other 40 pounds I am shooting for...except to say, my desire and effort to lose weight has everything to so with my health and longevity, and little to do with the lifestyle. Even at my most heavy, finding those who could look beyond it was never really an issue, and frankly, if that was the deal breaker, I would not have been interested anyway.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2013 20:18 PM
Convicted murderers,, rapists, child molesters, terrorists, and the mentally ill all have a right to carry a gun? Really?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2013 19:57 PM
Really jack...you speak for 'everyone here"? Actually jack...you speak for no one. 9 of the top 10 cities and all states in the top 10 in per capita gun crimes and deaths have CCW laws and lax gun regulations.....that is a fact I described the idiot method the NRA uses to come to the ridiculous figure of 2.5 million crimes a year "prevented by guns, that is a fact. I gave you the facts, what you believe of not make no difference to anyone outside the NRA cult echo chamber
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-21-2013 19:52 PM
Methinks 50,000 is a HUGE reach.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-20-2013 22:54 PM
Peirs Morgan is literate
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-20-2013 20:30 PM
Jack...what you "believe" is irrelevant I proved the numbers and stats don't work for you, and proved why, and I explained how the NRA cult comes up with their idiotic mind numbing stupid notion that guns prevent 2.5 million crimes a year. The rest of you post is more nonsense and lies I have already debunked. (again, Chicago, NY, LA and other cities with gun regulations are not even in the top 10 cities in the US in gun deaths and violence...These are the facts....no one who matters disputes them Move along folks, nothing more to see here
Are any men interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Are any men interested       05-20-2013 07:29 AM
All legal ages, races and sizes are encouraged to apply.....it's not just our business model, it's a way of life in our personal lifestyle journey. The answer to the OP..yes, MANY men are interested in bigger sexy curvy women, just don't expect some of them to admit it in an open forum...the good news is...the ones who won't admit it or are "Alphabet Soup" fixated (BBW, SSBBW, HWP, XYZ, and other such BS) are usually lame ass pukes you wouldn't want to be with anyway.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-18-2013 09:47 AM
Damn..my bad...yes..Zip codes Thanks for the catch
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-18-2013 09:47 AM
First jack...that is EXACTLY the method the NRA uses to calculate their claims of "Guns preventing crimes" How do I know? I blend in easily with with NRA cult members and mid level officials and after a drink or two, they can be VERY forthcoming, not to mention I get their fund raising material...gotta keep up with what that looney cult is up to. AS for the rest....i'll say it again...9 of the top 10 cities in America with the highest per capita gun crime and death rate have CCW laws and lax gun regulations The cities with the the most rerasonable gun regulations...NY, Chicago, Seattle, LA, San Francisco....not even on the Radar The same at the state level. That's it...nothing more to see here Your regurgitated NRA cult dogma and bullshit has been blown out of the water. Also..one more time Jack...criminals do not FEAR your guns, they WANT your guns. Guns make you a target, which is why you are 12 times more likely to be a victim of a gun crime if you have guns in our home. Schools out Jack,,,you are excused
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-18-2013 07:31 AM
"So, if you have 10 guns in your house, and your house has not been invaded lately, that counts as 10 crimes 'prevented' with a gun" Outdoors....according to the NRA...pretty close In sane as it sounds...here's is how it works. They track gun annual gun sales in an area code for a calendar year by PERCENTAGE They then compare violent and property crime rates from the previous year to the year in question by NUMBERS If gun sales Increased by say 1500, and there were say 20% fewer crimes in the area from the previews year...according to the NRA, that is 300 crimes prevented (No, i'm not joking) This is how they come up with their idiotic claim of 2.5 million crimes per year prevented by gun owners.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-17-2013 07:40 AM
Interesting Jack mentions those "Crimes prevented by guns without a shot being fired" The formula the NRA uses is somewhere between laughable and mind numbingly idiotic They use the number of firearms purchased by by area code, and track crime rates within those areas. No other factors..none. Could anything be more faux and ridiculous?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-17-2013 07:36 AM
All of those cities in all of those states have CCW laws jack, Michigan has some of the most lax laws in America because of it's hunting tradition, and Oakland and Cali have May issue CCW. NY, LA, Chicago? Not even on the radar. Sorry jack...the numbers just don't work for you, they are not your friend. Get out of the NRA echo chamber before it's too late
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-17-2013 07:31 AM
What's the difference between a militia, a biker club and a gang? Gangs have better taste in Music
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-17-2013 06:27 AM
Nothing to spin Jack,,,you are pissing in the wind The Cities and states with the highest rate of per capita gun crime and gun deaths have lax gun regulations and CCW laws NY, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, and other cities with reasonable gun regulations are not in the top 10....DC just makes the list at #10....thanks to it's neighbor Virginia New Orleans, St Louis, Miami, Pine Bluff, Little Rock, Detroit; More guns, fewer regulations, all make the list. Crimes prevented by guns per year number in the hundreds People killed in crimes with guns number in the tens of Thousands Owning a Gun does not insulate you from crime, it makes you a target. Criminals don't fear your guns, they want to steal your guns Guns in the hands of victims turn robberies into murders As you walk down the street with your concealed weapon and your false sense of security, criminals are not going to challenge you to a duel, they are going to accost you and the chances of using your gun once accosted by an armed criminal are slim to none. You will simply not only lose your money, watch and jewelry, but you gun as well. These are the facts Anything else is the feature film at the NRA looney tune theater and echo chamber
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-16-2013 20:58 PM
Oh...and for the record...not buying the nursing school thing either... Ever here the song as a kid: One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong, Can you tell which thing is not like the others By the time I finish my song? But I digress.....jus sayin
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-16-2013 20:36 PM
peghey19 ...I never jerked of a patron in a boiler room for $5...unlike..well...you know
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-16-2013 20:35 PM
The real issue is that of the top 10 cities in the US highest in per capita gun deaths and gun violence, 9 have CCW and lax regulations By your logic, criminals in these places should be cowering in fear...they're not The ONE exception..DC at #10...walking distance from VA, where you can buy a gun at an Ace hardware store
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-16-2013 07:07 AM
Not cherry picking Jack, the stats and figures across the board show that at both the local and state levels, the per capita rate of gun violence and gun deaths are found in places with the most guns and the most lax gun laws. These are not figures and states from the anti gun lobby, these are FBI crime figures. Criminals don't fear your guns Jack, criminals WANT your guns, take it from me, I used to be one. America's dirty little secret is that the underground stolen gun trade is second only to the drug trade in annual criminal revenue, and many years ago I was up to my neck in it.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-15-2013 22:13 PM
Sorry jack,,,not so...crime was already on the way down in Florida, and 9 of the top 10 cities in the US in gun deaths have CCW laws and lax regulations More guns less crime is a myth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-15-2013 19:46 PM
For all the hype, how many starting QBs in the NFL played their college ball with an SEC team?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-15-2013 19:16 PM
So...More guns does not equal less crime That has pretty much been the point of those of us who support reasonable gun regulations all along
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-15-2013 07:07 AM
Back on topic...methinks the legitimate, albeit rhetorical question Gush and I have raised will go unanswered.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-15-2013 05:54 AM
I started my business 4 years ago with a 15K loan to myself from my 401K
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-15-2013 05:52 AM
Mark...your story is similar to Mrs Lanza and her son's
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-14-2013 07:23 AM
Nawlins by the way, a city where you can buy a handgun in a hardware store, has the highest per capita rate of gun violence in America More guns less crime? I don't think so
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-14-2013 07:09 AM
There is an awful lot of Republican run welfare neighborhoods too Mark....we were just wondering where all those bad ass gun toters were
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-13-2013 23:21 PM
We shall see...I seriously doubt it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-13-2013 22:57 PM
You think Eli has 5 seasons left in him? I don't 3 tops...and I predict like most players, he ends his career with another team
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-13-2013 22:44 PM
Regular season... absolutely Let me tell you my thoughts... for whatever reason, Sanchez can do no wrong in the eyes of either the Jets coaching staff or the Jets organization. I also think he is going to steep up BIG this year. Eli is high on my most likely to end up on the IRL next season...When it happens, that's when Ryan gets his shot
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-13-2013 21:15 PM
Gusher...you mean those brave gun toting citizens with their CC permits didn't rush in and prevent the shootings ???????
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-12-2013 16:57 PM
Ok...give me the 411 I asked for and let the games begin...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-12-2013 16:56 PM
You're on dood. Even if I lose, it will be fun to know I have some skin in the game. If they both start the same week, it is a push and I propose we use passing yards as a tie breaker
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-12-2013 16:47 PM
cplofunswingers...you a scotch drinker? Lets bet a bottle of Johnny Black...the payoff can be done on line Nothing loaded or hypothetical about this bet. To be clear, when either Ryan or Geno start a regular season game before the other, the loser goes on line and arranges for a pickup of the bottle in the winners vicinity.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-12-2013 15:28 PM
Cplofunswingers said......"PP's entire point? If a gun is pointed at me, I can be shot faster than I can react to pull my own gun and fire back. Thanks for that, Captain Obvious" You're welcome, but it was clearly not Obvious to you at the time, since you disputed it. This would mean you have just admitted that this is a bet you could not possibly win, and thus lose by default. However, since a fully realize someone like you will never see a million dollars in your lifetime, I will write you off as the dullard deadbeat you are. The take away, I was right, and you are a nincompoop for disputing the irrefutable in the first place If however, you still want to go through with the bet, i'll look for that name. address, and financial info so we can both put the 1 Mill in escrow. Let me know what you decide Corkry
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-12-2013 15:17 PM
Fun Ahoy..ok son...as soon as he, or you for that matter, sends me a name, address and the resource from which you will draw the million dollars to pay me when you lose, so it can be placed in escrow along with mkine (which as I already pointed out, is a complete certainty) the bet is on (This is me, laughing in your face...again) I'll wait for that info, and send the same as soon as I receive it
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 16:19 PM
On the contrary Robert, in my lifetime I have seen war on the streets and countryside of the US multiple times, From Stonewall to Berkeley to Madison,to Georgia to Little Rock to Chicago to Kent State to Waco to Ruby Ridge and more, and each case had some things in common. 1. In the end, the good guys won 2. The forces of repression and hate had to go underground or give up 3. Fundamental change happened as a result 4. America in the long run, became a better place because of it Nothing ever changes, till someone gets a bloody nose
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 15:13 PM
"Because a society which changes too quickly will be a society that goes to war with itself often" Frankly..I am not opposed to that,,,it is in fact, healthy in my opinion. In the immortal words of Peter Clemenza played by Richard Castellano in the Godfather: "That's all right. These things gotta happen every five years or so, ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one. You know, you gotta stop them at the beginning"
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 14:01 PM
Robert...just a reminder...the political center gave us Jim Crow, the train wreck known as medicare part D, Don't ask don't tell, the gun show loophole, and many other watered down half measures
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 13:21 PM
tbrmskss ...The "bet" was hypothetical and rhetorical, in that it was one it is not possible for them to win in the physical Universe. The point that seems to have been lost on them, is that it is not possible to unholster a gun, point it and fire in the nanosecond it takes for an assailant to pull a trigger..which is who conceal carry is for the most part..a teddy bear for grown ups
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 12:32 PM
Robert...you are way too exited by this...again, it is a shortcut to what has been available all along
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 12:30 PM
OH sorry guys...I didn't realize a bet had actually been consummated. That would require things like address, specific terms, etc It would also require you to defy the laws of physics and the time /space continuum in order win, not to mention proof you have the ability to pay up when you didnt
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 11:27 AM
You'll need to refresh my memory
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 11:13 AM
cplofunswingers....I was peaking in the context of Roberts incorrect contention that in a world where 3D printers exist, enforcing regulation on anything becomes impossible, and that any attempt to do so would be unconstitutional. I owe yo money why? Did I lose a bet?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 10:29 AM
There is no Constitutional right to manufacture contraband...1st amendment or otherwise
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-11-2013 10:26 AM
Robert..3D printing is to firearm fabrication what DSL is to dial up...simply a faster means to what has been within the capability of people all along. A machinist, given a day, can do anything someone with a 3D printer can do It is not the game changer you make it out to be
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-10-2013 00:08 AM
Would you pick up arms to defend George Bush’s administration if it were threatened by domestic terrorists? Without hesitation or equivocation..yes
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-10-2013 00:07 AM
First, I never said "the 2nd amendment was to protect the government from the people" What I said was, "defending a free state" includes foreign and domestic enemies. We are a nation of laws, in which grievances are redressed in the courts and at the voting place. If someone attempts to disrupt or overthrow the government WE THE PEOPLE elected by violent means, WE THE PEOPLE, both directly and by proxy (Law enforcement, national guard, etc) have a right to defend ourselves. Those people who believe the 2nd amendment was designed to give license to overthrow the government are what I like to call…wrong A democratically duly elected government is just that, and it makes no difference what the ideology is. If Government operates outside the constitution, there are multiple means to redress that, none of which involve idiots and their AR-15s
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-07-2013 22:47 PM
Actually Mickey, what you and the NRA cult fail to understand, is the 2nd amendment was put in place so when domestic terrorists take up arms against a democratically duly elected government...I get to kill THEM...and make no mistake..I would
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-05-2013 20:27 PM
No, I actually meant this one news.yahoo .c om/5-old-shoots-2-old-sister-kentucky-224824744. h tml I guess I just stereotype too much huh ?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-05-2013 20:25 PM
A child is dead and the Parents are held responsible..oh good !!
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-05-2013 18:55 PM
Well thanks...LOL
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-05-2013 18:53 PM
Actually.....chicken tenderloins with mushrooms, evoo, and white wine over Linguini
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-05-2013 18:51 PM
rdy2playwu ...I just recently saw the picture of the residents where the last one of these happened, would I be right to assume that the digs where this happened are equally 3 world like?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.