Help
FORUMS
Back
rdy2playwu    Posts: 334
Last 100 Displayed

Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-14-2015 17:43 PM
Not the present one, the last one. You know where he lives and your deflections sound just like the ramblings od the jerks on CSPAN. They talk and do nothing but FINGER POINT. All they do is talk around the issues and say NOTHING, just like you do.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-14-2015 10:01 AM
And the Vice President of the United States from Montana gets away with shooting someone, not in a garage.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2015 04:58 AM
12 degrees now with snow showers and a wind chill that's to cold to even mention. Only an inch of the white stuff and mostly rain and cold. Stay warm in the NE and in the Northern middle of the country.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-13-2015 06:24 AM
COLD.....Only 35 days until the start of SPRING. Temps below 5 with the wind chill of - 10 to 18.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-12-2015 08:00 AM
Overcast, no wind but cold and the temps will plummet to below 0 tonight and snow/rain or both this afternoon/ tomorrow. Good day to start a 4 day weekend, maybe 5 with more on Sunday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-11-2015 15:20 PM
Fun, it's never dry any time or day I'm Humping. But, weather wise it is a perfectly dry day today, different story tomorrow and Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-11-2015 10:54 AM
Sunny and 28. looks like a nice day to go out this afternoon.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-08-2015 10:29 AM
Sunny, very little wind and seems to be warming up leaving my area on NJ to expect all rain during this latest storm.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       02-08-2015 10:26 AM
Home made blueberry pancakes, coffee and a big glass of OJ. Starting the day off right with a good breakfast.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-06-2015 12:14 PM
WARNING!!!!!!! This has been verified by snoops . com In the coming days, DO NOT open any message regardless of who sent it to you with an attachment called: BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE. It is a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns the whole hard disk of your computer. Even if this was sent by someone you know. I got it from a trusted source. Be careful
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-04-2015 16:31 PM
Holy Cow it's 43 degrees and sunny. Just got in from a 2 3 mile walk and it feel good to get out.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-02-2015 09:31 AM
Super Bowl advertisers dropped a BIG BOMB.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-02-2015 08:58 AM
41 and starting to rain here on the coast. Whatever is on the ground is melting quickly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-01-2015 09:21 AM
20, that's a tropical heat wave for your neck of the woods.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-31-2015 14:00 PM
Sunny, windy and 12 degrees. Other than that it's a nice day.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-29-2015 20:14 PM
I think there was a train derailment at GSS. only saw a quickie thing on the news.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-29-2015 13:02 PM
HFT, Can't wait for spring so I can GO FISHING.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-29-2015 07:31 AM
What she said and it's sunny.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-28-2015 10:06 AM
So, I'm figuring that the economy must be improving if their spending that much money on Pets. NJ, I usually like to make lobster and shrimp scampi for my Valentine. I also make a real Key Lime pie from scratch. Never fails to please.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-28-2015 09:30 AM
WTF! It's reported that 703 Million dollars will be spent on Valentines Day for gifts for PETS! WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 14:28 PM
(i could only wish for such regular plowing.) ;) Hmmmmm, NJ I would be interested in plowing if you like .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 12:07 PM
Only got about 4 to 6" here in my front yard. Guess we got away with one. You guys in MA, CT, RI and the eastern part of LI. Good Luck and this to shall pass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 10:14 AM
Guess what the weather is for the NE
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 18:31 PM
Tigg, It's mostly different in each state and I'm thinking it could be higher than $2500.00 in NJ.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 18:14 PM
Small Claims Court. Here in NJ you can claim up to $2500.00 and let the court collect. No lawyer is needed and only costs filing fee and the time to appear in court. PG you should check with your local or county court system. You should also have a signed contract for your services. Good Luck
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-26-2015 05:48 AM
BLIZZARD DAY today and tomorrow. heavy snow (24-36") 60mph winds and cold. My ass is inside the house for the next 3 or 4 days. I want to go FISHING
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-25-2015 18:15 PM
Just saw 24 to 36" BLIZZARD along the Jersey shore north to NYC and Long Island and up into New England.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-25-2015 13:38 PM
NJ, you might have a tough commute Mon./Tues I saw one estimate of over 24" through the PA/NY corridor. I hope you brought a lot of work home. It looks like I'm in the east side with a lot less snow, but enough to put a damper on the new week. Hey, Its winter in Jersey and you never know what can happen. Stay safe and Tigg, here comes the Big One.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-24-2015 16:52 PM
No plowing here, it's 36 and a slight breeze. the snow has melted here in the streets with no salt trucks today. It stopped snowing before 5am here. Some places in Jersey got up to 8" mostly N & W and into PA & NY. Have a Great Evening and be safe on the roads if you are out and about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-23-2015 10:45 AM
Right now it's 33, sunny and no wind here. The weekend starts with snow and rain and depending on where you live in ////jersey you could get up to 2 to 4" of snow and maybe some sleet and ice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-22-2015 07:31 AM
30 degrees, no wind and temps heading into the low 40s and partly cloudy. I'll take it for January.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-21-2015 17:44 PM
There are some expensive Mega homes close to the waters of Fl. Check out Jeter's, Woods, Trumps and a host of others. They are nice, but I couldn't afford to buy the sofa in their living rooms. Enjoy your search.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-21-2015 15:14 PM
Guess they must be serious about the snow coming this evening, I just had a town truck drive by spreading salt on the roads. First time this winter and lets hope the 3" is the max. Damn, it just started snowing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-21-2015 10:37 AM
OUCH PG
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-21-2015 09:43 AM
Not bad for Jan. 21st, clouding up and expecting 1-3" of snow maybe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2015 10:06 AM
60+ car pileup on PA Turnpike. Roadway is closed both ways to the Jersey line for about 100 miles. The bridges between PA and Jersey are closed and several deaths from accidents.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2015 09:40 AM
Just started to rain, temps hovering around 32 some freezing rain and some black ice. will warm up and be a Sunder soaker. Stay dry and drive with care if you're driving.
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-12-2015 13:05 PM
Guess she told you off
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-12-2015 11:35 AM
Raining and 34 degrees here at the Jersey shore. Some parts had snow, ice and it's pretty much rain now. Tomorrow sunny in the low 30s. Gave a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-09-2015 06:39 AM
We're having a heat wavy, it's only 26, cloudy and heading up to the mid 30s. For me that's bearable. njny, sorry about your battery, but glad you had the ability to find a way quickly. Suggestion go to Walmart and buy a battery booster they are cheap and the guy that came out to start your car probably used one.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-08-2015 07:51 AM
JW, how many friends does George Forman have bringing their inventions to him for advice? Hmmmmm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-08-2015 06:16 AM
Winter has arrived at the Jersey shore. it's 8 degrees and the wind chill is in the -9 to -12 range. Stay warm!
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       01-07-2015 16:27 PM
CNN is reporting that the 3 cowards that murdered 10 people and 2 cops with automatic GUNS have been arrested in Paris.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-07-2015 16:23 PM
Just went from bad to worst. PG just though I'd let you know it just started snowing and in the last minute the sun just popped out. Very windy and temp is 22.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-07-2015 08:03 AM
Cold, cloudy and windy here today, Good thing I have no outside appointments today. FF that's a way of life in the cold country and you might want to add a bag of cat litter for traction incase she gets stuck in ice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-06-2015 11:07 AM
It stopped snowing here only covering the bare spots in the grass. and the temp is 20 with a brisk wind keeping the flags out straight.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-06-2015 09:49 AM
Use a tried and true method "Cash up Front" never any CC fees and never any late payers and no chasing deadbeat clients.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-06-2015 06:34 AM
Finally winter is here at the Jersey shore. The temp is 20 and it's gonna snow starting around 7AM. But, the good thing is it ain't gona last long. Bundle up and bring out the new gloves you got for Xmas.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-05-2015 17:06 PM
How do you know how much money the government spends on wounded veterans. Did you know that more money than ever before has been added to the VA Budget. The problem is that the government does not pay for the distress that families endure because of their wounds. WWP helps support the families who care for their loved ones that are wounded. When are you going to lobby congress to raise the level of support to the wounded veteran's. Can you guess I'm a veteran and I get 100% of my health care benefits from the VA. I get the benefits, but my family doesn't. WWP supports both the Veteran and their families, as does organizations like the VFW, AM. LEGION, DAV, MARINE CORP. LEAGUE and many, many more. If you want to support animal cruelty, St. Judes Hospital, or any charity you feel comfortable supporting do so.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-05-2015 16:24 PM
So BobbyUSA, you don't feel people have a right to solicit fundraising proceeds for a cause? And, what has the government got to do with it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-05-2015 08:08 AM
No rain today, but a wind advisory all day and the temps will be in the low 40s. There talking snow this week.....Maybe
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-04-2015 12:38 PM
58 and it finally stopped raining,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-03-2015 07:10 AM
Today we get some snow and sleet N & W and quickly turns to rain with temps around 46 degrees today and tomorrow the temps will hover around 65 with rain all day long. NJNY keep the flannel PJ on all day and stay dry.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-30-2014 13:43 PM
You could have bought one of those composting toilets like the use in off grid homes in Alaska along the railroad line.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-30-2014 13:06 PM
Takes a total of 10 minutes to chance both doors with full door glass inserts and shows off the glass inlay in the doors themselves.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-30-2014 12:34 PM
Glass insert after removal of screen and it's only 38 degrees here. Works great when the sun comes up in the morning and fills the room with sunshine.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-30-2014 10:42 AM
33 and mostly cloudy. I'm thinking it's better than snow. I'm having my screens changed out with the glass for betted insulation. It also lets me keep the doors opened and the cold weather out. Have a Great Day and stay warm.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 12:45 PM
4th of July would be the better choice.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-29-2014 12:28 PM
I guess you can't fix stupid.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-29-2014 09:35 AM
Cloudy with temps in the mid 40s.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 09:25 AM
Boston has a Great fireworks display and Sydney is supposed to be elegant. I've been to Boston's and Washington The DC fireworks from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial can't be beat.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-24-2014 12:58 PM
I'm sorry did he have a legally purchased and registered hand gun? Well he deserves what he got. The bastard's lucky he lived this long. Oh wait his girlfriend said he was running away. Yeah I believe that one. His momma was really putting out those tears for her baby. Don't worry Rev. Al will come and wipe your tears away.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-24-2014 09:54 AM
Guess his 2nd Amendment couldn't save his ass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-24-2014 09:52 AM
Same here, rain allllll day and most of tomorrow. 50 degrees and climbing today and could hit 60 tomorrow on Christmas Day.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-23-2014 22:07 PM
I love it when fools open their mouths and prove to everyone else that they are fools.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-23-2014 18:56 PM
HFT, Why don't you come to the Jersey shore and point out the FBI on my block. Better yet you can point out the protesters that want to do me harm. Oh BTW bring the legal fire arms to protect my block incase the FBI gets stuck in traffic on the GSP. I'm sure I'll be much safer with you walking around my block and bring the Mrs. for me to party with while you're out on patrol.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-23-2014 15:57 PM
5 people arrested and over 170+ guns smuggled from Georgia to NY between May and Dec of this year. All guns were bought online and sold to undercover agents. All suspects were black 2 worked for Delta and were able to work behind security. Great work by all involved.. Bet these guys will never see the light of day outside of prison walls.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-23-2014 08:41 AM
Raining and 48 degrees, No sun shine here till maybe Friday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-22-2014 07:49 AM
Cloudy with early morn temps in the mid 30s. Christmas week looks like a wet one, No white Christmas this year, Santa better bring the big umbrella and a new set of wiper blades for the sleigh.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-21-2014 14:17 PM
I think it all depends on the timeline of any relationship. But I would vote for across from each other. If this was the first time or the thousandth then I would want to gaze into her eyes as she forms her words in our conversation. Another reason is to focus all my attention on her and be interested in every thing she would say. It also stops me from being distracted to my surroundings and focus on her. I have another reason to be seated across from each other. We could only be seated side by side if she sat on my right side, because I am totally deaf in my left ear. Because of my condition I have to be looking at you when we talk or I will not hear what she is saying.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-21-2014 12:41 PM
Cloudy and 36 with a slight breeze. Looks like a summer like winter so far to last into the new year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-20-2014 15:01 PM
Cloudy in the mid 30s and it looks like there will be no White Christmas next week. Mostly rain and a temp of 58 on Christmas Eve with a windy Christmas day here at the Jersey Shore.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-18-2014 20:04 PM
Stopped at Famous Dave's for some burnt ends, string onion rings, baked beans and a cornbread muffin. Now I'm sitten here enjoying the hell out everything. Happy Bday Tigg. ENJOY
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-18-2014 13:24 PM
NJ, it would be nice to see your hard nipples cause they are best sucked. Temps here in the low to mid 40s and sunny. So far we've had a pretty mild winter, lets hope it lasts
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-18-2014 12:56 PM
BLT, Baby you don't know what your missing. But I can understand, there are some things I don't eat myself.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-18-2014 12:10 PM
BT, I had an account friend attending some function in NO and when I found out, I called him and he arranged to ship 50lbs to me and we had a hell of a lot of Mud Bugs for the weekend festivities. It was Great.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-17-2014 20:51 PM
BT, my background is Croatian. Plus I enjoy good food from American, Turkish, Italian and of course Great American BBQ. I've spent many years in the NOLA area while stationed in the USAF Biloxi. Mud Bugs are my favorite and I wish I could get more of them.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-17-2014 19:08 PM
I made some beef stuffed cabbage, just like my grand mother used to make. I also made some rice and soaked it in my gran ma tomato sauce with a little extra hot sauce just for kicks. Best thing is I got plenty for a quick lunch tomorrow.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-15-2014 07:51 AM
Sunny with temps heading into the 50s for the next 2 or 3 days.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-13-2014 20:03 PM
So what your saying is the children were not murdered by M&Ms. Then it must have been bullets that came out of the gun. I was thinking that maybe he used York Peppermint Patties, you know the mini's. Can't imagine he could have had enough room in his clip.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-13-2014 18:42 PM
Well, I guess VA has information that says they were killed by M&Ms instead of bullets from a GUN.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-13-2014 17:28 PM
Here we go again, they died by gunfire (bullets from a gun), do you have proof they died by a different type of weapon? Please tell us what weapon was used to kill these kids.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-13-2014 14:54 PM
Tomorrow is the second anniversary of the murders of 20 elementary school children and six adult teachers in CT and the coward's mother that were murdered by guns. No doubt most of you will not pause a moment to remember this anniversary, but if you're a parent or grandparent this could have been a day that would haunt you the rest of your life.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-13-2014 11:56 AM
Bright and Sunny with temps surging to the mid 40s with a slight breeze to show that....."the banner yet waves" over a land that is the home of the free and the brave.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-11-2014 10:52 AM
Just started with snow flurries, don't know where this is going. The weather says snow/showers so I guess the temp will dictate if it's snow or showers. Have a Great Day.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-09-2014 15:03 PM
On Dec. 1, officers responded to the store for a report of a shoplifting, Sgt. (NAME WITHELD) of the Police Department said. They were told that a person had left the store with three Media Freestyle Breast Pumps that had not been paid for. Once exiting the store, the suspect fled on foot and left the items behind. The items had an approximate value of $1,000. The person fled on foot northbound. A white SUV also is believed to have been involved in this incident. WTF! did he need 3, one for each tit?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-09-2014 14:43 PM
Tigg, your getting what just went past us. We have costal flooding and power outages along with some local street flooding. Hang in there this to shall pass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-09-2014 09:04 AM
What she said! Been raining since 1AM and doesn't look like it will stop till it drops at least 3". Good thing the temps are not cold enough for this to be a 30" snow fall. Have a Great Day, stay dry and be safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-08-2014 11:56 AM
First time snow here at the Jersey shore. The grass is white, but not really accumulating, streets are wet and it looks like it's stopping. Looks pretty and a Great Day to stay in by the fire and cuddle.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-08-2014 08:01 AM
Overcast with a stiff breeze temp is in the low 30s heading into the mid 40s. Tomorrow looks like a snow event, but as usual North & West areas of Jersey, Southern NY and Eastern PA will be hardest hit from this storm. Bundle up and stay dry
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-04-2014 11:00 AM
BLT, that's one of the reasons I always have my Nikon with me. You never know when a great picture will cross your path
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-03-2014 09:10 AM
Cloudy with rain sometime today, temps in the mid 50s. Have a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-02-2014 09:10 AM
Cloudy and it's gona rain later on this afternoon with temps in the mid 40s.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-01-2014 10:27 AM
Sunny now but will rain later and the temps heading into the low 60s. Had a Great 4 day weekend with family, friends and some work. Life is GOOD. Have a Great Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-29-2014 10:51 AM
What she said
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-28-2014 08:15 AM
Sunny and temps in the high 40s today. Never did get any snow last Wed. and I was sure glad it was only rain. Monday will be in the 60s around here. Enjoy your weekend and be safe out there on Black Friday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-26-2014 12:13 PM
Rainy with temps around 48, so now snow for my area, but north and west will see a few inches of the white stuff. Be safe if you have to be out in this weather. Happy Thanksgiving!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-25-2014 04:53 AM
4:45 AM and it's 61 degrees and clear. Not bad for 2 days before Thanksgiving and then calling for a snow storm on Wed. night.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-24-2014 14:41 PM
Temp has hit 72 and the sun is shining brightly. They are still calling for a possible snow storm in Wed. into Thurs. morning, but I doubt it will happen here at the Jersey shore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-24-2014 06:08 AM
Temp is 60 degrees and heading into the low 70s with rain and thunderstorms during the day. Panic could set in by Wed, calling for rain/snow mix, depending on which weather model you want to listen to. But I'll take 60ish at the end of Nov. anytime. Have a Great Day and be safe.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.