Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
rdy2playwu    Posts: 1125
Last 100 Displayed

Why is it the single males chicken out
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       07-23-2014 13:28 PM
BLT, it's always been my pleasure to please any lady I'm with. But, all the pleasure is first started with trust and communications. I'm not like most guys, my expectations are to see her satisfied and then I know she will return the pleasure.
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 11:58 AM
Sexy, KEEP DREAMING Oh and don't forget "YOUR" Chief Justice of the Supreme Court says that the ACA is CONSTITUTIONAL, Remember that vote in the courts.
Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 11:47 AM
I've used them all the time and I've never had any problems. You must be doing something wrong.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       07-23-2014 11:42 AM
So Andrew, your expecting that power plant to clean the smoke from their stacks, letting car companies/oil companies pollute the air with toxic emissions. How about that child safety seat in your back seat, you'll just take the word of the company in china that makes it, you sure it doesn't have lead paint on it. Government involvement is a necessary freedom we all have. The best part is we can change the government every 2 years in Nov. Now there is real personal responsibility.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 11:18 AM
You mean the NSA doesn't want to know who you looking to call.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 10:29 AM
switchboard dot com superpages dot com See what your government gave you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 10:18 AM
And, those who are opposed to the ACA should stop following the party talking points. If it needs fixing then, then come up with fixes and implement them through legislation. Me personally, I'm not covered under the ACA because I get my healthcare from the VA and I don't care what you hear from the congress and the media is the best health care we have in this country. Even the VA needs some fixing, but nobody is shouting and screaming to shut it down and start over.
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       07-23-2014 10:04 AM
BLT, even if they did all show up, they most likely couldn't get it up. That's why whenever I host a gang bang I never put out a "Cattle Call" for guys. I have a group of men that I know and can call upon to satisfy any lady. They are experienced, respectful and know the protocol to follow for complete satisfaction. Just about the worst thing that can happen to a lady is to get high on being pleasured and it doesn't come close to expectations.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       07-23-2014 09:32 AM
Another training camp began yesterday for the Giants. After last years disaster and a new offensive coordinator, let's hope they can get it together and get back on track to winning the division and of course the Super Bowl. The Giants play the Bills in the Hall of Fame Game in 2 weeks and even though we've had some defections and retirements, we've brought in some experienced players and have boosted our secondary and line backers, we should do alright.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 07:21 AM
HFT, not half as much as you are.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 06:25 AM
Tell me why hasn't RepublicCare been passed by the house? Can't you get enough votes to pass it in the house, or are you still trying to repeal the ACA, guess after 50+ times you still can't get it right, or has it taken a back seat to filing a law suit against the President for doing his job better than GWB did. Oh wait I know you can't do anything until you spend millions of dollars impeaching the President. You guys are so confusing, do you really know what you want and if you do why don't you propose it and fight for what you want. You know do the job you were elected to do.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-23-2014 04:58 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-22-2014 14:31 PM
Did anybody read RepublicCare? I'm still waiting to see a copy of the Republican Health Care proposal.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-22-2014 06:54 AM
US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.       07-21-2014 09:30 AM
NJ just raised the minimum wage back in Jan. I don't think that a 6 month track record is a long enough time to judge the effectiveness of raising the minimum wage on job growth. There are to many groups with agenda's just popping out studies that only prove their point. Chasing these studies and supporting any number of different studies prove nothing. Much like these political forums we all have our opinions on political theater and if you don't agree with me, or say I was right on such and such we all revert to name calling and looking to make the other guy the bad guy. Facts are ignored and the spin just continues out of control.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-21-2014 07:30 AM
Looks like the start of a nice week here at the Jersey shore. Temp in the 80s and sunny all week except for Thurs.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-21-2014 07:27 AM
Good Morning. Have a Grate Day.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       07-20-2014 18:38 PM
Granted many people are different, I stopped smoking in 5 days. But I had some help from people in my office. 2 of us came down with one of those terrible colds and smoking just made us miserable and we just didn't smoke. We decided to quit and we kinda goated each other into not smoking. After the 5 days we pretty much were cured and just like sexy said the rest was up to our own convictions and perseverance to keep from smoking. That was over 30 years ago and the best thing I ever did. I know you'll all jump on that everyone is different and maybe they can't stop in 5 days. But my motivation was to stop and I did it and I'm better off for doing it and have saved a fortune.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-20-2014 07:50 AM
Good Morning. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a Great Day
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-19-2014 15:14 PM
Pretty much a cloudy day today and tomorrow with the temps barely making into the 80s. Feels good to turn the air off and air out the house. But NO RAIN and I'll bet the beach is crowded.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-19-2014 06:48 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-18-2014 19:59 PM
Just finished a rib eye steak medium rare from the grill with an order of Great Onion Rings from Applebee's. I've come to love these Onion Rings. You should try them crispy and really great tasting.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-18-2014 06:39 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and have fun this weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-17-2014 06:18 AM
IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       07-16-2014 16:50 PM
C&C, that will never happen. They all know that the law helps people, they search franticly for instances where someone whines that they were wronged, or they makeup stories with no facts and then blame the President weather it's his fault or not. It's just BULLSHIT they have running around their brains. I've started ignoring those that can't carry on a decent conversation about an issue. Don't get caught up in their BULLSHIT.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-16-2014 10:51 AM
VA Perhaps, you could direct her to some medical professionals who have experience to help her cope with her depression. By walking away from her you loose the chance to help her. Maybe it's her way of reaching out for help.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-16-2014 06:34 AM
Good Morning. WOW! Did we get drenched yesterday evening, Lightning and thunder and just a down pour almost all night. But, it's gone now so have a Great Day.
Constitution~2 Obama~0
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Constitution~2 Obama~0       07-15-2014 17:36 PM
I will reserve the time I may consume to tell you all. That he sits in the basement and preaches when he himself has a minimum wage job in a coal mine and is doing his Masters Bidding. I reserve the balance of my time and will yield to anyone who can understand his babble.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-15-2014 07:23 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-14-2014 05:34 AM
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       07-13-2014 16:45 PM
I have had the most success when I set up a Meet & Greet for selected couples and SFs and Single guys. These M&Gs are strictly a social event and if someone wants to meet at a later time for whatever they can do it privately. Yes, most single guys who are inexperienced in the lifestyle just don't know how to go about it. It's a shame because it generates comments from couples that SMs are the low life's of this site and others. But, let me speak from experience there are lots of couples that act the same way.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-13-2014 09:00 AM
Ghost, be kind. He often babbles all the time and I don't think it's his drinking, that's just his IQ squealing.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-13-2014 06:42 AM
Good Morning. Sorry to hear about your drought, Jan. Last day of this weekend and it's supposed to rain on the tourists when they go home, but all in all a great weekend again. So have a Great Day and be safe on the roads as you go where ever you need to be.
Can you be poly separately?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Polyamory > Can you be poly separately?       07-12-2014 15:49 PM
After reading the OP's profile I would be cautious about joining this couple. I mainly read that they seem to have issues with each other. First off, when in the swinging lifestyle commitment, communications and an open mind is essential. Trust between each other is essential. I'm not sure, but it seems to me that you are more interested in 3somes either with another woman or another man as FWB. When you commit to poly the whole world changes around you. I'm thinking that 3somes is what your looking for and not poly. Can you love someone other than your husband or wife, YES you can and it all depends on how you make that love a common love for all involved.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-12-2014 11:27 AM
Good Morning, OK almost Good Afternoon. Another great weekend here at the Jersey shore. This makes the 7th or 8th weekend where Mother Nature has blessed us with perfect weather. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       07-11-2014 19:46 PM
You think I didn't know that? I've been around the block a couple of times, but then I'm not as smart as you are. So sue me and if that don't work impeach me and if that don't work wait till Nov and hope you can win election.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       07-11-2014 16:40 PM
$3.43 at my local Costco for regular. I've noticed the oil pricing contracts for Aug have dropped at least $2 to $3.00 this week. To bad the gas prices haven't dropped $2 to $3.00
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-11-2014 05:30 AM
Good Morning. Looks like a nice weekend and I hope your plans include friends and family. Have a Great Day and be safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       07-10-2014 22:23 PM
No Ghost it was not aimed at you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       07-10-2014 14:57 PM
And, 95% of the troops came home under this president that your "War Whores" started for no good reason.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-10-2014 06:03 AM
Well some asshole did it again. SHOT 4 of his kids and his oldest 15 year old daughter + 2 adults. 15 year old is in critical condition the rest are dead. BTW this is Texas. "Have Gun will Travel" again
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-10-2014 05:56 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day. I know Jan's not gona like this but bring me cold weather any time. I'm ready!
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-09-2014 05:23 AM
Is the American Dream real?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is the American Dream real?       07-08-2014 16:59 PM
Well BLT, I don't know what to tell you. There has to be a reason they are not working. I don't know your area, but I do know that the Dodger's organization has a huge investment in the area, it's close to the beach so there must be a huge investment in the tourism hospitality industry and many other industries that make the area function. Everyone is under employed in these days and it doesn't take smarts to start a business it takes someone to show you a need and guide you to reach your goal. will it happen tomorrow, probably not but a 3 to 5 year plan is easy to come up with if you talk to someone who is experienced in business and can guide you. Like I said I don't know the area, but I'll bet they all have cell phones, and HBO and as many premium channels they can get. Their all smoking at 50 to 80 dollars a carton maybe more. I don't smoke so I don't know what it costs. The only thing I can tell you and you don't have to get offended is a commitment to your neighbors and community goes a long way to making the American Dream a reality.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is the American Dream real?       07-08-2014 15:36 PM
BLT, choose any one of your comments about there being no jobs, I get pounded by career job postings from several job search internet sites, I get job posting from the NJ state unemployment service and I also get job postings from the same office from the veterans office in each of the unemployment offices. Monster, career builders and doing a search on google will find thousands of job postings and yes craigslist, but you need to be careful and have some common sense. So now drug dealers are street pharmacists. Well let me tell you in NJ you can't get a RX for Heroin, Weed, Meth etc. Street pharmacists belong in jail where ever they are, here or there where you are. There are thousands of programs the governments run to support those in need, there are thousands of community providers to help those in need and there are thousands of jobs within 20 miles of every community all it takes is courage to go out and fine what you need and be able to qualify for what you need. BLT, do I need a job, No I Don't because I run and operate 3 businesses and I am formulating a business plan for a third. All financed by ME and neither of them required more than $400.00 to start. The newest one will cost me about 12K, but I have the money to purchase all the equipment I need and start. Timing is not right to start now but withing the next 3 to 6 months it will be up and running. Starting a business is not hard, if you research your options. My one business is in the health care field and those people that work for me work on their own and make the money when they want. Everyone of them gets a residual payment every month and I also get a % of their earnings. The other 2 businesses are marketing/advertising companies, that continue to grow week by week. All it takes is a desire to work hard and do your best for yourself and your family.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       07-08-2014 10:09 AM
He's letting you keep your Social Security and Medicare benefits. Don't forget Republicans wanted to take it private before your boy George put us right in the throws of a BIG recession.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is the American Dream real?       07-08-2014 09:35 AM
Ghost, I would have to agree with you. What I don't like and this has nothing to do with your use of prejudice, is that so many here and in other places throw out their prejudices without qualifying them. Instead they use it as a blanket statement and force people to defend a position instead of asking the question so a response can be directed to the question. Deflecting or changing the subject when they feel they are wrong is common here. Would that make me prejudice in that instance, you bet it does and knowing that it continues is a reason for me not to interact with those people. BLT welcome back and I hope all is well. What you wrote previously are excuses not solutions. If we all seek solutions through friends, family, religious organizations, charities and yes even government to our own personal problems then as we solve our personal problems we are better able to help others who come to us for help if they choose.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-08-2014 05:42 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is the American Dream real?       07-07-2014 20:55 PM
Ghost, I am experienced, but I'm not prejudice. This society we have now has changed in do many ways. It has set new standards and also new heights of disrespects. This is a general statement, but read some of these posts. I don't know about you, but I was taught to respect others and not to be prejudice. Everyone deserves a chance, if thy want one. Please explain your use of prejudice in your last post as it refers to me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is the American Dream real?       07-07-2014 18:48 PM
So what you're is there are more people that are just like Alfred P. Doolittle and with a little bit of luck they'll stay that way. Is that what the American Dream means? What was will never be again so now we have to make a new American Dream Ghost, you are right some don't know how to start a business and some don't know how to find a job. But, I'll bet they'll know how to sell those little packets of drugs. Or, like Alfred P Doolittle be able to talk themselves into some sort of importance in their own mind that's only important for them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is the American Dream real?       07-07-2014 14:56 PM
The American Dream is real because the American Dream is what you make it to be. If you're gona make excuses then you deserve what you get. I look around and I see an economy growing and I see plenty of jobs being offered to people who want to work.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-07-2014 09:54 AM
Good Morning. Great Weekend and now I can't wait for it to be September and for me the best time of the year. Have a Great Day and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-06-2014 05:47 AM
Good Morning. Great Finish to a Great Weekend. Have a Great Day.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       07-05-2014 19:09 PM
OK, so it's Saturday in the middle of a 3 day weekend, I hope everyone had a Great Independence Day. A lot of the east coast got washed out on Fri. But. the sun was out at the Jersey shore around 3ish and we were able to see some local fireworks and spent the day with family and friends. Great weekend so far and tomorrow looks like the same. plenty of BBQs with lots of burgers and dogs, ribs and brisket with burnt ends and lots of home made BBQ sauce to soak everything up. But remember the take some time during this weekend to give thanks for our men and women in uniform who continue to protect our freedoms to enjoy our lives as a free people. Tonight it's ice cream with the grand kids and breakfast with my almost 17 year old oldest granddaughter. Have a Great Night and will see everyone tomorrow some time. God, I can't believe I have a 17 year old granddaughter, I'm to young and good looking. Please don't hurt yourselves ROFLYFAO.
It's Independence Day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Independence Day!       07-05-2014 11:02 AM
Since yesterday being a washout for many along the east coast and for many others that have been effected by disasters that may have destroyed their belonging, I sat with my grand kids and we watched several accounts of Independence that we have chosen. One common theme that ran through all the shows, movies and documentaries was that from the start there was a sense of common purpose for the colonies, states and the region against the King. We rebels said we wanted no more of the oppression and taxation that was enslaving our well being. But in all the time leading up to our independence and the time afterwards they stood as one. Yes, there were different ideas but they worked it out, they came up with a way to see past their differences and come to an agreement with out harsh words, threats or if you don't do this we won't do what you want. And, like in the American Dream thread in the Politics forum, living the American Dream is what we are all striving for. Now, I know it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and challenge others with words of humiliation, deceit and any other adjective you feel like you want to throw in to belittle and degrade others you don't understand. Let's look to pledge our collective common good to everyone we meet or don't meet. Having a kind word and trust of our fellow man goes a long way to keeping the common good something that we all want on this Independence Day and every other day as we live our lives outside of these forums. Thank You to all our Veterans for keeping us safe from those that want to take our freedoms away and Independence Day for me was celebrated with friends and family and we did have a chance to celebrate with fireworks in several towns close to us. I want to wish all a Happy Independence Day and be mindful that there are others who suffer oppression and have no future then to be stuck with what they have.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-05-2014 08:07 AM
Good Morning. Although the day was a washout, the night was very lively with fireworks and great friends. Enjoy your Sat. and have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-04-2014 06:39 AM
Good Morning. Wishing everyone a Happy Independence Day and the 4th 3 day weekend.. Have a Great Day and be safe if your on the road and be safe with your fireworks.
Ruthless Criminal Mastermind Dick Cheney and Dickless Liz Cheney
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ruthless Criminal Mastermind Dick Cheney and Dickless Liz Cheney       07-03-2014 13:15 PM
I need to correct my last post about how many jobs were created last month and how it effected the unemployment rate. It was posted before 8:30 when the numbers came out and surpassed the experts. The growing economy produced 288,000 jobs and the unemployment rate is down to 6.1%. 6.1% is the lowest in over 5 years. So that means to me that the present Democratic administration has brought back the "War Whores" spending and has put the economy on a solid footing. Now I know it will be a tough road to hoe, but I'd be willing to bet that the unemployment rate will be below or close to 5% by the end of the POTUS term expires in 2017. And. Holy Shit he did it without the help of the DO NOTHING republicans. I can't believe they still think they'll win the mid terms and the presidency. I guess it's time to post the BIG "L" ("L" for looser) when it comes to republican politics. Where are the hard core "L" anyway, I hope they understand the meaning of these numbers.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ruthless Criminal Mastermind Dick Cheney and Dickless Liz Cheney       07-03-2014 07:00 AM
Looks like the economy has generated over another 215,000 jobs. 5 months in a row and the unemployment rate is still holding steady at 6.3%. I guess that means that the economy is doing pretty good. The DOW is getting ready to hit an all time hi at 17,000 +. Have we recovered, well it depends on whose daily poll you want to listen to.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-03-2014 06:49 AM
Good Morning. Getaway day for the 3 day 4th of July weekend. As we celebrate our Independence Day with our friends and families, please be safe and be mindful of those men and women that keep us free.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is the American Dream real?       07-02-2014 13:34 PM
I guess living the American Dream in every way is far better than living the Iraq Dream.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ruthless Criminal Mastermind Dick Cheney and Dickless Liz Cheney       07-02-2014 13:28 PM
When Bush left office the S&P was down 40%, the DOW was down 25%, and the NASDAQ was down 48%. Job creation under Bush was the worst results, less than 1% increase in 8 years. Looks like the economy was and is better under Obama.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ruthless Criminal Mastermind Dick Cheney and Dickless Liz Cheney       07-02-2014 12:36 PM
Here are some more facts about your "War Whore" and these are real numbers. Not that you'll read them to see that BUSH is by far the worst President we ever had. and he created less then 200,000 jobs his entire 8 year term. bushtoll. com/
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ruthless Criminal Mastermind Dick Cheney and Dickless Liz Cheney       07-02-2014 12:14 PM
Keep FUCKING Dreaming.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-02-2014 05:22 AM
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-01-2014 21:25 PM
He is to simple to understand. Don't wast your breath
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-01-2014 12:32 PM
They say "No Man is an Island" Well bobbie boy is his own island and will never understand his own one note song he preaches. As for the rest of us who have been in business and created jobs for the masses know better than to listen to his ranting. And Perfect and others have said time and time again that bobby boy is not worth the energy we use to type on a keyboard.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-01-2014 05:39 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and be safe
What is a birdie?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is a birdie?       06-30-2014 18:22 PM
Traveler you have a Birdie
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-30-2014 11:49 AM
Yondude, I don't need FB to keep in touch with my kids. I have them call me on the phone, or I call them on the phone to talk to them and stay in touch with what going on in their lives.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-30-2014 05:17 AM
Good Morning. Another Great Weekend here at the Jersey shore. Have a Great Day and be safe.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-29-2014 19:28 PM
Yeah, lawyers do it all the time.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-29-2014 14:37 PM
The boy is not a do nothing, he is seriously mentally Ill.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-29-2014 06:30 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Sunday and this weekend is the 6th straight weekend of beautiful weather on the weekend. Have a Great Day and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-28-2014 05:34 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Weekend and enjoy your day and be safe. Looks like a great wweekend here at the Jersey shore.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       06-27-2014 15:23 PM
bobbie boy, you are the perfect candidate to start your own business. Hire employees to help run the business in any product or field you desire and put your principles of a fair wage and good health care and lowering the burden on the government and the welfare state to work. Show us how you would do that and we'll consider your way. But, for now the people that work with me get a decent commission, free dental, vision, Rx and many more benefits at no cost to them. Hmmm, let's see you get medical care, a commission on sales and the chance to help other people uplift themselves, I don't hear them complaining that I'm not paying a fair wage and driving them to the welfare state. bobbie boy you need to move out of your basement because I feel you've been effected by Radon Gas.
DEATH by NRA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > DEATH by NRA       06-27-2014 15:07 PM
WOW! We have a educated shrink who knows that all Democrats cause harm to others and that Republicans are the saviors of humanity. Guess he forgot about the "WAR WHORES" that lost the last 2 elections and you keep thinking ypour gona win the 2016 election.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-27-2014 15:01 PM
Mrs Sav. is correct here in Jersey the process take about 90 days. Then with a court order the sheriff will come escort them out and make sure they don;t come back. The process to get them out is so difficult, time consuming and very stressful for those involved.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-27-2014 09:38 AM
My first reaction to the previous 2 posts was that yes, there are people that will take advantage of those who are willing too help. It's a shame that it has to come to them being evicted or forced to leave and people having to go through the expense and pressure on themselves to try and rectify the situations. My second thought was bobbie boy. This is right up his alley kind of nonsense for not paying him a living wage, whatever that is in his little mind.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-27-2014 09:18 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend, looks like a nice one around here.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-26-2014 05:53 AM
North Korea
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > North Korea       06-25-2014 09:44 AM
Let's get them to move up the release date. Maybe we could schedule the RED Carpet gala on the DMZ.
AS the Middle East churns.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > AS the Middle East churns.       06-25-2014 09:39 AM
Iraq has it's own Air Force, maybe they'll retaliate. or plead for us do it for them.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-25-2014 04:57 AM
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-24-2014 13:40 PM
Hoax story on Yahoo. news. yahoo . com/kfc-girl-hoax-133756398. html
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-24-2014 13:34 PM
Unfortunately any company small business has no recourse. These A**Holes are silly children and have nothing of value or can do nothing to compensate anyone who they disparage. Sad, they'll never spend a night in jail either. They are just looking for their 15 min. of fame. And, of course the media never checks any facts before they rush to "BREAKING NEWS". Report first, ask questions later. If it was a bogus story how come the media isn't running the bogus story with an "We're Sorry", it was a bogus story every 15 minutes for 3 days.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-24-2014 05:50 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and be safe.
Help wanted, employer doesn't know what he wants
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Help wanted, employer doesn't know what he wants       06-23-2014 17:57 PM
bobbie boy only looks for jobs he can't do. After all it's a waste of time for him to read jobs that go no where, in his humble opinion.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Help wanted, employer doesn't know what he wants       06-23-2014 11:29 AM
Hey bobbie boy, did you send them your resume? According to you, you should be able to fit into this company at any position. I'm sure you're well qualify as a beginner and I'll bet your able to qualify as a semi expert and be able to grow into the company plans. That's the nature of working with a company and helping it grow for more profits and better employer/ employee relationship. BTW, just don't tell them you have HR experience and can foresee the future for the company owners. Do you know how many people applied for the position? Wonder how many people wasted their time?
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-23-2014 09:32 AM
Good Morning. Had a Great Weekend with the grand kids for my birthday. Have a Great Day and be safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Help wanted, employer doesn't know what he wants       06-22-2014 20:42 PM
I bet it pays more than the minimum wage job you have now. According to you have a college degree in Graphics, you should qualify or is it that you're over qualified. I'm with the previous poster apply for the job and see what it's like to work for a living.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       06-22-2014 14:19 PM
And, the name is Frank and not Francis. Thank you for the Birthday Greeting.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       06-22-2014 12:04 PM
WOW! The weather here at the Jersey shore is just perfect. Temps in the low 80s very little humidity and the sun is shining brightly. Heading out to a Birthday party (mine) with my grand kids. Life is great when you have a family that loves you so much. I've already rubbed the ribs and they've been sitting at room temp for a good 3 hours. Lots of slaw and baked beans and corn on the cob. Then my favorite birthday cake and ice cream.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       06-22-2014 11:57 AM
Regular jumped to $3.39 from $3.29 just in time for the weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-22-2014 07:23 AM
Good Morning. Enjoy your new Summer Day and be safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-21-2014 17:47 PM
This little boy is too funny. I did pass history and science in high school and I knew that before you ever dreamed of the word google.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-21-2014 16:05 PM
bobbie boy, doesn't know what he is saying. He's trying to figure out where he stands and the poor boy just doesn't know where to turn. BTW, bobbie boy the rest of us learned all that jet stuff when we were in high school. You forgot to tell everyone that a German scientist is the father of the US Space and Rocket Program. Now, I know you needed to google that so you can look smart, but most of us already new that. I learned something interesting the other day, did you know that the Playtex Bra and Girdle Company was awarded the contract to build the first Space Suit. It won the contract and beat out 13 other companies.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       06-21-2014 05:31 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       06-20-2014 15:26 PM
Bobbie boy are you receiving medical care from the VA? Are you paying for your schooling through the GI Bill? Does your father get a disability payments from the military? Is your sister receiving any type of public assistance for her illness? Should I go on bobbie boy?
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       06-20-2014 10:01 AM
Good Morning. Well Spring ends today and Summer starts tomorrow. Looks like a great weekend in store for the Jersey shore. Gona be some great beach girl watching this weekend and I'm gona set some time aside to head down and take a look later on, or maybe tomorrow. Gota a whole lot of things to do this weekend and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. If you're out on your motorcycles, be careful and be safe. Have a Great Day.