Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
rdy2playwu    Posts: 711
Last 100 Displayed

Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-19-2014 06:53 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great day and enjoy your Saturday.
Unions are dead. Long live the Union!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Unions are dead. Long live the Union!       04-18-2014 17:43 PM
Mickey, that's been mentioned here before. I've seen loots of jobs for OTR drivers with CDL's. Pick a state and look on Craigslist. In fact there are lots of posted jobs on Craigslist. You just have to be smart enough to weed out the bullshit ones. I'm on the list of job openings from the NJ Dept. of Labor, I also get selected jobs from Carrere Builders, as well as Vet's Jobs and jobs to apply for working for the Federal Gov., jobs available at the Veterans Administration all over the country. Trouble is Mickey, to get a better job to improve you lot in life you have to LOOK FOR A JOB.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-18-2014 07:31 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and enjoy our weekend.
Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-17-2014 20:39 PM
I can't understand why everyone is so stuck on company profits. Sexy I buy what I need and what I want from companies large and small. Both of my companies always make a profit and those that I have working for me all make money to buy what they need and what they want. Granted some of them make more then others and they get paid for a good days work. So if they sell more this month then last they'll make more. Yeah, they get paid a commission and they get free health care.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-17-2014 05:35 AM
Good Morning. Looks like a great day here in KC. Enjoy your Day.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-16-2014 20:02 PM
Well I'm in KC and I've gotten an order of Arthur Bryant's famous Burnt Ends, Fries and Baked Beans. OMG, they are sooooo good. Not to many other places to go around here for good BBQ and I'm enjoying the hell out of tonight's dinner. Wonder what I'll order for tomorrow nights dinner. Lap Dances are by appointment only.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-16-2014 07:41 AM
Good Morning. Well it's Hump Day and I'm heading out to breakfast, gona stop to get a few last minute things to throw in my carry on and then off to the Philly to catch my plane. Looks like a great week weather wise in KC and I can't wait to see the little guy. Wonder if he'll share that beer with me or will I have to get my own. But, I know one thing I can crawl faster then he can. And, then there's Cleo his Huskie, she is so nice and she is always laying nearby. Have a Great Day and really any day is a good humping day with the one your with.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-16-2014 06:02 AM
Good Morning. Chilly, rainy day here at the Jersey shore. Heading to KC to se the grand son. Hoo Rah
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-15-2014 09:47 AM
Good Morning. WOW what a shitty, rainy, cool day her at the Jersey shore. After the last 2 days of sunny warm sunshine filled days, this is really depressing, Oh Well. KC has some bad weather, but it will clear up by tomorrow afternoon. Burnt Ends with all the fixin's for dinner tomorrow night. Have a Great Day and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-15-2014 07:05 AM
Good Morning. looks like a lousy day today and tonight. Have a Great Day and be safe.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-14-2014 23:27 PM
NJ, then maybe being calm will help him blow his gasket and his actions will tell the judge he is unfit. When I used to teach customer service classes, I always teach to pause before answering a question, or even when confronted by an angry customer. My main technique was to listen intently, do not interrupt and stare into his eyes and pause to collect your thoughts and after about 10 or 15 seconds speak thoughtfully and concisely. During your pauses make them longer and longer as you go along and it will drive him crazy and you'll get you ultimate outcome.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-14-2014 19:43 PM
Good Luck. Remember the reason for mediation is to resolve what ever differences there are and if the mediator can't resolve because of his antics, it will go in the report to the judge. Good Luck
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-14-2014 19:17 PM
Watch all you privacy experts, now google will own every letter typed on your keyboards and there is always someone to buy it. So be careful what ypou do over the internet.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-14-2014 19:01 PM
Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace. money.cnn com/2014/04/14/technology/innovation/google-titan-drone/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-14-2014 17:59 PM
Fun, make sure you take the shells off before you start chewing.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-14-2014 17:57 PM
NJ, when I was doing mediations for the local courts I was told in my training that lawyers can be in the room for mediation, but are not allowed to say anything, or confer with their client. Mediation is between you and your opponent not the lawyer. Check, but I think you can have him removed from the room. Good Luck
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-14-2014 17:46 PM
Good...Good advice, next time you see a black bear look behind you and make sure you are not between the black bear and her cubs. Cause if you are, your in a world of shit and make plans for a escape away from the cubs. When I had my place in PA I always made sure that there was nothing around to attract them. One year they killed a state record bear less then 10 miles from my place.
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       04-14-2014 15:17 PM
Mickey, if you really believe that then you are as dumb as the rest of the ASSHOLES that boast about any little thing they see wrong and blame the government because they didn't get their ass licked. And, If you believe that the government is spying on you then they already know that you cheat on your taxes like you've proclaimed here so many times before and one of these days the IRS will send you a letter, just like the rancher in Texas and all his friends that want to kill Law Enforcement for sport. If you want a decent conversation then act like you do and stop the one sided bullshit.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-14-2014 13:47 PM
T if it's you choice to argue with me then have fun and know that I have no interest in arguing with you. If by some chance you want to have a civil conversation then I can understand that and respond. But, arguing with me will get you nothing accomplished except making you look like a fool.
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       04-14-2014 13:38 PM
OK, then change my post to your number you idiots want to make sure you make others think you're more intelligent then the rest of us. And, if you believe the BULLSHIT then you're no better then Andrew is. And, this has nothing to do with Robert, but it does have lots to do with being an idiot and wanting someone anyone except yourselves to stand up and kill Law Enforcement or any government official of any kind for your stupidity. The rancher broke the law and effectively is stealing from the government and you and he is a criminal and will end up going to jail for his failure to comply. And don't think the federal government doesn't know who was out there backing this guy up with guns that were ready to shoot Law Enforcement. You may not like the government, but you can't do anything about it until the first Tuesday in Nov. 2016. And, if I were you I would be careful what you wish for your wish just might come true.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-14-2014 12:40 PM
In my travels, I've had plenty of BBQ from KC, Texas, Memphis and the Carolinas. I enjoy each of them all for various reasons, but like everything else I enjoy mine the best. So when I get a chance to taste good BBQ other then my own I'll savor it and enjoy the experience. I'm also looking forward to some great Kansas beef.
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       04-14-2014 11:15 AM
I find it amazing people like Andrew and those that think like him will search the internet to find a post, or website that has no credibility except that it says what they want to be true. And, his inability to understand that what he reads is pure BULLSHIT. No where else in the mainstream media or on any reputable website does it proclaim that Andrew sees this a way to kill law enforcement or any member of the federal, state or local government. People like Andrew and a few others here stand right in the way of having government protect the rest of the 370+million residents of the United States of America.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-14-2014 06:58 AM
Good Morning. Looks like a Great Day and after breakfast I need to get some things to take to take to KC. I leave on Wed and have already packed some stuff to ship so I won't have to carry it on the plane. I usually take 1 carry on and my laptop. I learned a long time ago don't wait for baggage to get lost, it I can't carry it on I don't need it. The weather looks great both here and in KC and it looks like a great time is waiting for me, like good BBQ, my grandson and family in that order.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-14-2014 06:40 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day.
Feds vs. The People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds vs. The People       04-13-2014 20:19 PM
So Andrew, that makes you a proud American. The killing of Law Enforcement officials is your prime objective no matter where or when. Just goes to show how stupid your reasoning is. For anyone to advocate the willful killing of anyone else is not what this country is made of. I guess you wanted another WACO. So Andrew, if this was so important to you why didn't you pack your car and take the wife and kids and go down and join the MOB. maybe you should swing down to the swamps and pick up Mickey, bet he had more guns then you do. And, I haven't heard a word from the NRA, but I guess Wayne (not SLS Wayne) must be too far into the rat hole.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-13-2014 19:47 PM
HAHAHAHA, Guess you just proved my point. He won and you lost.
Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-13-2014 15:31 PM
I know it would hurt, but let's vote them ALL OUT. GRIP (GET RID of ICUMBENT POLITIONS) Start with a new bunch and throw out the rules and make rules that are protecting the people and make them follow the rules and limit congressmen to 3 (2 year Terms) and Senators to 2 (six year terms). That's it no life time stays in Congress 3 terms and your out. Senators 2 terms and OUT New congress every 12 years. Any corruption found and you're out no need to spend for a laywer. Looking at the world situation also requires people who can think about the world and the US and placing the US FIRST. And, I am an American Veteran, honorably discharged from my 4 years of service.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-13-2014 14:32 PM
Your choice! But I'm sure others need it and will pay or find what ever they need to protect their family. But, just remember CIECO doesn't cover people only cars.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-13-2014 13:58 PM
When are you going to understand that anytime you buy something your making somebody rich. It boils down to what degree of rich you want to make them. I'll give you an example. Since Exon dumped the oil in Alaska I've never bought a gallon of Exxon gas. I know, but it's my way of resistance, besides gas is gas no matter who's name is on the sign. I guess you can shop for the lowest price and a plan you think will satisfy your needs.
The dreaded voter fraud
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The dreaded voter fraud       04-13-2014 13:09 PM
...they push for photo ID, which tends to suppress part of the electorate.... Real simple take a digital thumb print and set up a digital biometric reader to allow you to sign in to vote. Maybe voter fraud wouldn't be happening any where
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-13-2014 12:16 PM
You tried to repeal the ACA more than 50 times and you couldn't do it. And, with the crap republican candidates are saying you'll be lucky if the dog catcher doesn't run in the primary for congress, cause he just might win.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-13-2014 12:01 PM
... it is the government, moochers and illegals who drove the debt... No Mickey it was the congress of the United States alone that caused to debt to increase so much. The POTUS's administration has deported more illegals then the last Administration. We've put more boarder guards to fight illegal boarder crossings and we have been slowing the mule trains down bringing in the dope. Now you may not agree but your generalizations are completely wrong and I wish you and the others would understand how bad you look.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-13-2014 05:10 AM
Does that happen in RepubliCare?
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-13-2014 05:05 AM
Good Morning. Enjoy the last day of the weekend. Have a Great Day.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-12-2014 07:57 AM
Heading out to get the grand kids for a day of shopping for their cousin in KC. But, I think we'll stop at IHOP and take a ride down by the beach. Have a Great Day and enjoy your Saturday.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-12-2014 05:23 AM
Good Morning. Enjoy your Saturday and have a Great Day.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-11-2014 16:12 PM
Bridge...do you get your depends delivered in non-discript brown packages from your Medicare supplier? Sorry Fun, I thought you got up late. Well it's almost Happy Hour and after dinner some TV. I already got my Powerball tickets for tomorrow nights 94 Million and a stop at the ice cream store on the way home for some ice cream. Have a Great Evening and stay safe.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-11-2014 14:12 PM
Good Morning Fun, glad you could make it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-11-2014 14:09 PM
Ryan/Poly '16 will reeeeeepeeeeeal(I couldn't fit all 50+ times they've tried) the ACA and now that they have Kathy to roll out RepubliCare we're all better off. Hang in there Robert you wish will come to past, you just have to wait.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-11-2014 13:40 PM
Well it's happened......Kathleen Sebelius is resigning as secretary of Health and Human Services. She's going to be appointed by President Paul Ryan to roll out the RepubliCare plan later this year after the midterm elections. That's in November isn't it.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       04-11-2014 13:24 PM
Gollie Geee
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-11-2014 11:29 AM
Does RepubliCare cover that as a pre-existing condition?
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       04-11-2014 11:26 AM
Toomuch, when you figure it out let me know. The poor baby just loves his minimum wage job and that's all he needs to get along with the rest of the world. Hey Robert don't forget to wear your coal mask and keep your canary fed in your car so he doesn't die on you. You may have to pay for a second one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-11-2014 11:19 AM
Hey VA, I got my google button fixed and tried to google RepubliCare and couldn't find any information on it.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       04-11-2014 07:10 AM
WOW Robert Business 101. Thanks I missed that course when I started my 3 businesses and I gota let you know Robert....Business is about MONEY. You know it's the same rant, you need to work hard to make MONEY.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-11-2014 07:03 AM
OOOOps, must have been the VO, or was it the Makers, or was it the Jack, oh hell I don't know but I'm sure someone will. Or, maybe it was the Cootie Milk.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-11-2014 07:00 AM
Good Morning everyone. I'm just grabbing coffee and heading out t=dor breakfast. The use of any alcohol for babies teeth is always the first thing some parents reach for. I know we used VO for both my boys. I really didn't like the Makers bottle cause once it got to a point where it wouldn't flow out of the bottle freely it's pretty much useless (for little babies at least, lol). Looks like a nice weekend except for some scattered spots of showers, I gota think that with the warmer temps and the rain that Spring has Sprung. Have a Great and enjoy your weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-11-2014 05:59 AM
I seriously had to use my imagination....Now there's a first.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-11-2014 05:52 AM
Good Morning. Thanks Jan it's nice to be back and too bad I couldn't be close to watch you shedding those clothes. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.
Unions are dead. Long live the Union!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Unions are dead. Long live the Union!       04-10-2014 19:40 PM
OK Robert, we get your drift. How do you propose your generation and the ones after you fix the problems so that everyone shares in the opportunity of self determination for the greater good. And don't give us the same crap you've been spewing. You have ideas, how do you plan to implement them, remember for the opportunity to create self determination.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-10-2014 19:31 PM
Planning a trip this weekend with my grandkids to the toy/baby store for them to buy toys and stuff for their newest cousin. I'm going to KC to see how big he's gotten and I'm lovin' the videos posted on facebook of him learning to try and crawl. He likes playing with a cold can of beer for his teeth and chasing it when he drops it and it rolls away. I need to get some new cloths myself.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 19:22 PM
Well bless your pea picken little hearts. Maybe if you were real Americans you would know where to get a translation. But I suspect you already know and just showing you arrogant stupidity. It's great to hide behind a keyboard and show off for others. Mock children that are not perfect or stand up to your macho self absorbed standards so you can show off for others. Oh, and if you want a translation just listen to some Tennessee Ernie Ford records.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 15:37 PM
Oh, I get it, should have see it a long time ago. The Republicans "Don't have a Health Care Plan" How come you guys let me think everybody was gona get a health care system better than the ACA. Was youes guys just funnin me lettin me hang on waten.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 09:57 AM
Sorry VA, my google button is broken. I was just looking to find the place to sign up when the President Ryan budget eliminates the ACA. Does the Republican Health Care have a website to signup that works? And, once I sigh do I actually pay for it within 60 years? God so many unanswered questions I hope I can get signed up before I have to go without healthcare.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-10-2014 04:50 AM
Good Morning. I hope everyone is planning their weekend, make it a great one.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-10-2014 04:44 AM
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-09-2014 09:35 AM
Bright and sunny and temps will hit the 60s. Almost time to go fishin'
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-09-2014 07:22 AM
Good Morning. I'm heading out for a walk and then heading to breakfast. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-09-2014 07:14 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-08-2014 23:20 PM
Why didn't you jump on the Republican Health care plan. Sorry you lost your job, but I'm sure there were other factors involved. And, calling the POTUS stupid idiotic names tells me your ignorant and have absolutely no credibility in anything you would say.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-08-2014 20:56 PM
I'll be in Kansas City during Easter to see my 6 month old grandson. Kansas City is a great town for Ribs and I'm gona get me a whole weeks worth of BBQ Ribs.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 17:01 PM
Well it's getting late and I'm off to happy hour and then to the local Longhorn Steak House for a nice medium rare ribeye. Have a Great Evening.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-08-2014 16:55 PM
Oh, I get it. You don't know what the Republican Health Plan IS. And, if you care to look I've only made less than 50 post here since the new year. I don't want to look at opinions cause they are like assholes, everybody's got one. But keep up the good work and try and explain to us what the Republican Health Care Plan IS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-08-2014 16:44 PM
Hey VA, you're doing a great job to. And your deflections are getting a little stale, just like all the others that don't know what they are talking about. I can't seem to remember you explaining the Republican Health Care Plan ever before.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-08-2014 16:09 PM
I'm waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-08-2014 16:06 PM
Deflection duly noted! Again When are you Republicans gona give up. Why don't you all buy the New Yorker and frame the front cover.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-08-2014 15:55 PM
Deflection duly noted again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-08-2014 15:47 PM
Good....You can ask Gallop those gotcha technical questions, I'm sure they explained everything in their release.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-08-2014 15:43 PM
How many have actually signed up and actually paid for the Republican Plan? I'd be interested to know that number.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 15:34 PM
I get them packaged in single serving sizes and kept in a cool dry place for fresh Maple Syrup, and I know a guy that gets me fresh honey
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 15:28 PM
I get it from a house in Burlingham NY, but the owner is pretty unreliable and has no class so I use some store bought from Vermont Hey Fun any chance we can get together and you ship up some mud bugs for a crawfish boil for Memorial Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-08-2014 14:02 PM
I wonder if the ACA has burst the bubble in the Rep swagger of telling lies and scaring people. How about them Rep passing a bill to enhance the ACA on a voice vote. Yeah, that's it pass it on a voice vote so as not to show how you voted. Does anybody know????????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-08-2014 13:59 PM
Where is all the BS you Obama haters are spewing. I guess the 7.1 Million that signed up for the Affordable Care Act, plus the additional 3 Million since the March 31st deadline. Gallop has just introduces a survey that says the number of people without healthcare insurance has dropped to the lowest number in some 10-20 years.
Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever       04-08-2014 09:34 AM
I learned that from Congress but I got to admit they are not experts either. LOL. You seem to be the expert and I'm trying learn so as not to be like Robert.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 09:29 AM
Well Poly, since you weren't on the Jersey shore you never saw it raining here and Looking out my front door which is open I don't see any rain. And, there's always fresh coffee in the Den when ever you come in. I'm getting ready to have some stuffed French Toast with butter and a freshly made sweet strawberry sauce. You folks have a Great Day and BTW, for all of you standing next to Poly bring that umbrella, she says it's really, really raining where she is, but then again she's not at the Jersey shore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever       04-08-2014 09:17 AM
Well, VA seems to know what tax breaks oil companies get, but to be fair he's only mentioned the least amount of dollar value and that was for the smaller companies why don't you tell us the dollar value for all the tax breaks the oil companies get as a whole. I'm sure you are an expert on the oil companies and getting tax breaks. You see I'm not an expert on tax breaks for the oil companies combined.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 08:48 AM
Holy cow, look I spelled everything good.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-08-2014 08:45 AM
How many times do I have to remind you Poly, Colts Neck is not the Jersey shore and it wasn't pouring buckets at 6 in the morning and looking you need to learn how to tell time correctly.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-08-2014 05:48 AM
Good Morning, Have a Great Day.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-07-2014 23:43 PM
Mrs. Sav, Sorry to see your post about Mr. Sav. Please accept my wishes for a speedy recovery and my prayers are with him and you. BTW, for those that are interested it's supposed to rain all night and clear up by around 6 in the morning. Hmmm, maybe I'll make breakfast in the morning. I'm thinkin' stuffed French Toast with a blueberry sauce or a strawberry sauce, or both and there's always fresh maple syrup.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever       04-07-2014 23:23 PM
Come on Mickey don't tell me you don't know about profit. Not to take a Robert tact, but the oil companies are making huge profits. How many billions of dollars in tax breaks do the oil companies get. You can't compare oil companies to any other company. You can only compare oil companies to other oil companies. Remember compare "Apples to Apples".
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       04-07-2014 20:16 PM
WTF! Jeb Bush says that the mule train crossing our southern boarders bringing in all the drugs in are ".....just doing it out of LOVE for their families".... Yes, he says it's illegal, but it's not a felony. All he wants is for every illegal to spread the LOVE.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever       04-07-2014 20:05 PM
And, they still made 8 Billion in PROFIT. VA you know what Profit is.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever       04-07-2014 18:19 PM
Yeah, but Home Depot and Loews don't make 8 to 10 BILLION a quarter in profits like Exxon does with huge tax breaks from the government
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-07-2014 12:43 PM
Thanks Fun.... There seems to be some people on here that can dish it out, but get offended when it's thrown back at them. But then we all know that and we all have to put up with their BS.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-07-2014 09:45 AM
Good Morning. I hope you had a Great weekend. Gona rain today and tomorrow and maybe next weekend, but the temps will make it into the 60s here. Have a Great Day and stay safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-07-2014 07:24 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Monday and enjoy the rest of the week.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-06-2014 04:17 AM
Good Morning. Enjoy your Sunday and have fun.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-06-2014 03:36 AM
I'm just up. Yeah, it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm wondering what to do today. At least the spring is starting to grow on me. Have a Great Day and enjoy the rest of the weekend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever       04-05-2014 19:50 PM
But the truth is 'we' do. No we all don't all watch MTV, the Jersey Shore and a whole shit load of simpleton, second grade mentality TV. The same thing goes for cable news networks. We have become a nation of "Gotcha" this and "Gotcha" that and that gives everyone the warm and fuzzys and makes them look better in their own eyes.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever       04-05-2014 13:16 PM
I don't remember WWII, but the barracks at Lackland AFB were for shit when I went to basic training. But, I'm sure they modernized them now, but hey they can get better mattresses from GoodWill.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Meet Your Congress: Greediest Bastards Ever       04-05-2014 12:24 PM
Why don't we let congress live in the enlisted men's barracks for congresspersons and the BOQ for Senators at Andrews AFB, I'm sure the Air Force at Andrews will let them in at a reduced rate. Wonder if they know how to make hospital corners? Or, they could use the underground bunker at the Greenbrier and catch the shuttle back and forth to the capital.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-05-2014 05:13 AM
Good Morning. Looks like a nice weekend here at the Jersey shore after a cool start and some damp weather. But gona hit the 60s and the sun will be shining. Have a Great Saturdsay.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-04-2014 16:04 PM
I'm heading out to the bank and then I'll be going to my Happy Hour place for some drinks and a bite to eat. The weather here has been cool and wet and will be a cool and rainy weekend here at the Jersey shore. I've been watching the Ospreys and they've been busy building their nest with a deep well for the laying of the eggs. This years well seems to be higher then last years. Well I'm off, so have a Great Night and enjoy your weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-04-2014 07:23 AM
Good Morning. Gona be a wetish weekend, but the temps will keep the snow far away. Have a Great Weekend and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-03-2014 06:04 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       04-02-2014 14:38 PM
Robert is a security guard at a coal mine. Guess protecting his boss's coal from being stolen is not a tough job.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       04-02-2014 07:16 AM
Jimmy Kimmel was out on the street of NY and asked the question of NY'ers. Which would you support, Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act? As usual most didn't know the difference and alot even said they would support the Affordable Care Act, because they don't like being forced to choose something like Obamacare that is shoved down their throat!!!!! WTF?
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       04-02-2014 05:35 AM
Good Morning everyone. Each Day from now on brings the start of Spring and the new world that begins to grow. Have a Great Day.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-01-2014 19:37 PM
Oh, I almost forgot. The Ospreys are back at Island Beach State Park. They seem to be the same pair that had 4 chicks last year and they all survived. I enjoy watching them and is a great stress reliever. So if you want to see them the Osprey Cam can be viewed at thefriendsofislandbeach. org/osprey-cam/ Enjoy