HELP
FORUMS
rdy2playwu    Posts: 1376
Last 100 Displayed

NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-26-2014 21:35 PM
Oh, but I did and covered the points. And, that's a WIN.
OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-26-2014 19:19 PM
HFT, when are you filing the law suit to recover the tax money, or are you waiting for the republican congress? That would really lower the deficit if you won. Hey while your at it are you going to file suit to stop those states from starting that new country?
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-26-2014 12:13 PM
Rainy with temps around 48, so now snow for my area, but north and west will see a few inches of the white stuff. Be safe if you have to be out in this weather. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is here, what are you thankful for?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thanksgiving is here, what are you thankful for?       11-26-2014 11:48 AM
I'm thankful for winning my weekly football pool for $585 big ones. Great start to cover a part of my Christmas list. This year I'm thankful for life "Love it, Respect it, Enjoy it and Share it".
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-26-2014 11:39 AM
Just got conformation that I won my weekly football pool for $585 big ones. Oh HAPPY DAY. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your friends and loved ones.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-26-2014 05:48 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and watch out for the storm heading our way
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 09:10 AM
Perfect, you're assuming they were able to read or comprehend English.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-25-2014 04:53 AM
4:45 AM and it's 61 degrees and clear. Not bad for 2 days before Thanksgiving and then calling for a snow storm on Wed. night.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-25-2014 04:49 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Tuesday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-24-2014 14:41 PM
Temp has hit 72 and the sun is shining brightly. They are still calling for a possible snow storm in Wed. into Thurs. morning, but I doubt it will happen here at the Jersey shore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-24-2014 06:08 AM
Temp is 60 degrees and heading into the low 70s with rain and thunderstorms during the day. Panic could set in by Wed, calling for rain/snow mix, depending on which weather model you want to listen to. But I'll take 60ish at the end of Nov. anytime. Have a Great Day and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-24-2014 06:01 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day.
Benghazi
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Benghazi       11-23-2014 18:41 PM
House Republicans investigation reports no foul by the administration in Benghazi and that really pissed off Republican Senator Lindsey.
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-23-2014 07:14 AM
bobbieboy has the VA determined that your hearing is a disability caused by being in a war zone? From what I know about the VA system you probably won't get anything and as far as fixing your hearing, well it just won't happen unless the hearing was a direct cause of some other presumptive condition. I would venture to say that your claim will go no where. But, once they turn you down, you do have a right to appeal their decision. Like I said over the years I have been involved in assisting other veterans submit claims and even helped several Korean War Vets upgraded to 100%, but it took almost 2 years to go from 60% to 100%. Hurry up and wait applies when dealing with a VA Compensation claim.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-23-2014 06:52 AM
HFT, if it's border security you want, then the house should bring up the immigration bill they've been sitting on for over a year and a half. That bill has a provision to double the border patrol agents. The EO the President just signed also has a provision to increase the number of border patrol agents. You know you also forgot to mention that less and less undocumented are getting into the country. You forgot to mention that during the Presidents term we have deported more illegals then GWB did when he was President. I watched a piece on MSNBC that showed speeches from both on immigration and they both had the same context.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-23-2014 06:22 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Sunday and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-23-2014 00:09 AM
LQQK, he drinks the googoojuice and must smokes that legal weed. They all have thoughts of the perfect society serving the speaker of the house. Like the President said pass legislation to fix our broken system. Stop your sit down strike and work for a better system. They all talk about the Presidents popularity numbers, well he's a lot higher than Congress.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-22-2014 23:58 PM
VA, the VA does provide dental coverage, but only if it's combat related or you are 100% disabled. Bobbieboy does try misdirection when he posts in hopes we won't remember what he posts. His problem is he can't get any VA disability compensation. I just submitted a claim to increase my disability payments and may have to wait up to a year for the VA to verify and move the paperwork through the process. But, the good part is that any increase in my disability compensation will be retroactive to the date that I submitted the new claim. If your not a veteran then the workings of the VA Medical system can be hard to understand. Even some veterans don't know what they are entitled to. That's why here in NJ each county has a veterans services office staffed by veterans not civilian paper pushers. Ocean County where I live has the largest population of veterans here in NJ. Bobbieboy is lucky he has a pretty good VA medical center close to where he lives. If he uses it correctly he will get his claim evaluated and they will render a decision. I don't know if he's put in a claim or if he is just using the VA for basic medical needs.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       11-22-2014 13:37 PM
$2.55 at my local Costco.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-22-2014 11:31 AM
So bobbieboy, why are you still working at that third world job. Have you been looking for a higher paying job? Are you qualified for a higher paying job? Now I know you expect an employer to pay you a wage that you think is equal to the owners salary, but you need to remember he started the business, he worked at growing his business and yes even hired employees to work for the business. Now I expect that if an employee works hard that employee will be rewarded with higher pay and increasing benefits. Your Jonny One Note rants are in your mind a good thing, but it appears no one else has your same convictions to save the US in your image. But, I have to say your Jonny One Note mentally deficient rants are catching on with republicans, race baiters, tea partiers and the rest of the mentally deficient society haters. Instead of improving our way of life you and the other haters care nothing about improving or contributing to better the lives we live. Sexy, we still continue to read his dribble and we really can't help ourselves. But, before I even think he has a point I trust myself to be able to know the difference between his dribble and what I know I can do for me, my family and my community.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-22-2014 06:49 AM
GOOD MORNING. Great looking day out there today to start the weekend. Have a Great Day and have fun.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-21-2014 14:55 PM
And, another RrpublicCare proponent makes herself known. Better listen to her Dan she's an expert.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-21-2014 14:22 PM
Come on perfect you've (Republicans) have been trying to do something for most of the last 6 years. I still haven't seen RepublicCare come to Congress for a vote or even a debate. What are you guys waiting for?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-21-2014 13:37 PM
And, did they win?
Will Obama trigger a 2nd Civil War tomorrow, Friday the 21st?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Will Obama trigger a 2nd Civil War tomorrow, Friday the 21st?       11-21-2014 09:50 AM
Congress can stop the Presidents EO ant time the want to. All they need to do is pass legislation for the President to sign. Bring it up in the house, vote on it and send it to the President for his approval. Until the House decides to end their Sit Sown Strike nothing will happen and they'll continue to make threats. The Congress can't sue the President because they (Congress) can't prove Congress was harmed.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-21-2014 07:30 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and enjoy the upcoming weekend.
Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-20-2014 15:32 PM
Way to go Utah. ....news.yahoo. com/utah-revives-plan-executions-firing-squad-202248379.html Could PA send this murder to Utah?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-20-2014 09:08 AM
We're having a heat wave, it's 38 degrees and it's not even 9AM. Sunny with a slight breeze and is very comfortable out side. Now I have to admit I am someone who enjoys colder temps rather than hotter temps. Buffalo is having a tough time with up to 3 more feet of snow added to the 6 feet already causing havoc. But like many places that have been hit with tragedy the people come together and help each other.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-20-2014 06:28 AM
IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       11-19-2014 15:32 PM
Sexy, you know that signed legislation trumps any Exec. Orders. So stop your whining and tell your Republican Congress to get their asses up off the floor and send a bill to the President. No more Sit Down Strikes and shutting down the government.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-19-2014 11:26 AM
Boy am I glad I don't live in Buffalo. They have over 6' of snow and more on the way later today and tonight. Over a 100 mile of I-90 shut down. There worst storm since '77, I was stranded in CT for 2 days that year because of that storm. Here it's sunny, 28 heading into the low to mid 30s. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-19-2014 05:41 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and stay warm.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-18-2014 16:18 PM
Mickey, maybe you should get out more often into other parts of the country and talk to a lot more people.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-18-2014 12:22 PM
You forgot to mention that the same poll said that over 70+% rated their insurance they got through the ACA as Good to Excellent. Tell the whole story and state all the facts instead of telling half truths. You guys remind me of IBM in the old days, IBM would never lie to a customer, but they would also never tell you the whole truth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-18-2014 07:09 AM
Very windy and only 28 heading up to maybe 35 when the sun really shines brightly. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-18-2014 07:06 AM
GOOD MORNING. Enjoy your day.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       11-17-2014 12:01 PM
The most recent Dr. transferred to the US with Ebola has died in a Nebraska hospital.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-17-2014 06:13 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and stay dry and be safe,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-16-2014 10:40 AM
There you go Sexy, "he's a nobody only concerned with himself". But we already knew that.
What is the etiquette for room in a gangbang?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What is the etiquette for room in a gangbang?       11-16-2014 10:37 AM
Most Gang Bangs have rules, weather you set them up or there is some one who sets them up. I've hosted many Gang Bangs and the rules are always brought out first. There is no rule that can be broken and that person breaking the rules and is asked to leave and is subject to be banned from any other Gang Bangs. I always meet with whit couples before hand to find out what their preferences. My rule #1 is that a different condom will be used every time penetration is happening.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-16-2014 04:47 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-15-2014 20:40 PM
So you admit you're a nobody! We all have the power to vote to do good, but voting is only half the reason a citizen of the US is responsible for. The effort to make society a better place to live and the belief that we can all help America be the strongest nation on this earth. It is the strongest nation and I'm in no mood to compare the US to any other country because it's like comparing apples to oranges. Your sermons would work better in the oppressed countries, not here. Unless you make an effort to help your fellow man you will be a lonely little boy that likes to complain that everyone has passed you by.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-15-2014 15:08 PM
"Those of power hold an obligation to improve society, those seeking power, an obligation to become men who will better society". So tell us bobbieboy which one of your groups do you belong to. You must have another group that your not telling us about. Cause from your statements here in the forums and what we know about you, you don't belong in either group. You have no plans to help improve society and you preach a non - obligatory boy to help better society. How does it feel to be stuck in limbo.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-15-2014 08:01 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Saturday and enjoy your weekend.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-14-2014 19:45 PM
Huge Rubin sandwich with fries and plenty left over for lunch tomorrow. Maybe some Burnt Ends from Famous Dave's tomorrow night with a rack of baby back ribs with baked beans and some home made cole slaw. Gotta love good BBQ.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-14-2014 19:38 PM
According to the Dept. of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, GWB's final quarter unemployment figures were Sept. 6.1%, Oct. 6.5%, Nov. 6.8% and Dec. 7.3%. His recession policies drove the unemployment rate to 10% by Oct. 2009, when the president's policy turned the unemployment rate to begin its downward trend. And, now the latest number of 5.8% can only mean that the economy is moving slowly in a positive direction. I see lots of jobs out there and if your unemployed or under employed it's your own fault. If you think you should be paid more or you deserve a better paying job then upgrade your resume, your education, your attitude and put an effort into growing your self worth. If you're waiting for bobbyboy to force employers to share their wealth you'll be stuck in your underemployment rut forever. As far as the ACA, I'm not a part of it because I get my healthcare from the VA. So the ACA is not screwing me and millions of Americans have healthcare today that never it before. But, I will say that figures never lie and liars are always figuring.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-14-2014 18:06 PM
You're the expert Natashia, enlighten us all!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-14-2014 17:12 PM
I'm sorry is under employment covered under RepublicCare? I don't have a problem with your under employment...I have a job and I also run 3 home based business that sponsors hundreds to start their own businesses. So tell me how many under employed will be employed under RepublicCare?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-14-2014 16:52 PM
Oh, I'm sorry does RepublicCare solve the cost issues you claim? Have the Republicans posted RepublicCare on the internet so we can see how much it will save the American people. I can wait until the Republican Congress ends its Congressional Sit Down Strike.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 11:58 AM
Mickey, in order to make things equal and to allow a defendant to have a fair trial. Any Capital Crime should have executions on the 3rd, Thursday of every month. From the date of the guilty verdict the defendant has up to the 3rd Thursday to appeal his verdict then execution at 2PM. That means that if your found guilty on the 3rd Wed. you only have until 2PM the next day to appeal. Again media should be present to document without comment, video only. This saves lots of money and lots of bullshit. I'll let a panel of people determine crimes considered Capital Crimes that are eligible for execution. In order to mix a few things up the mode of execution should alternate among different methods and should be kinda quick, like about up to 30 seconds. Hanging, firing squad and other forms would be acceptable except falling asleep and being injected with drugs.
What is the etiquette for room in a gangbang?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > What is the etiquette for room in a gangbang?       11-14-2014 11:00 AM
100% YOUR choice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 10:36 AM
Eric Frein is a MURDER. He killed a PA State Trooper and wounded a second. When found guilty he should have 30 days to appeal his death penalty sentence and at the 30 days PA should reinstitute the PA State Trooper Firing Squad. The media should be assembled to document the execution without comment just video. BTW, they should have a count down clock that counts down from 15 seconds for Eric to see the countdown.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-14-2014 07:13 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and a Great Weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-13-2014 04:33 AM
GOOD MORNING. I hope you have a Great Day.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-12-2014 18:35 PM
2014: The Best Year for Job Creation This Century. The Atlantic.c om reports that unemployment is the lowest since GWBs 10%. More people are back to work today then were in the Bush years (both). Why can't you acknowledge these facts.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       11-12-2014 16:41 PM
So, you know that all those jobs pay $8.00/hr. Keep dreaming, what about the 700,000 to 800,000 a month that GWB dumped in his last 6 months, were they $7.25/hr. When you leave this country make sure you pay your taxes and if you're leaving for good then please drop off your passport to make sure you aren't taxed for your earnings in that other country.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       11-12-2014 16:12 PM
Crud Oil has hit a 3 year low today. With the prices so low for gas it has to help the economy. The economy has been on a slow pace upward and it is a good sign for everyone, with the average of over 200,00+ jobs being created every month will certainly make things better in the next year. Prices for gas vary but $2.66 a gallon around here hasn't been seen in a long time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-12-2014 07:52 AM
Foggy this morning and in the high 50s already heading to almost 70. tomorrow that cold will be here at the Jersey Shore.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-12-2014 07:49 AM
GOOD MORNING. A little foggy this morning. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-11-2014 06:06 AM
GOOD MORNING. Happy Veterans Day to all who served and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. Have a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-10-2014 18:40 PM
Maybe Republicare will be better, WILL IT?
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       11-10-2014 08:37 AM
Was up at 3:30 and was able to go back to sleep before my 9:30 meeting. Looks like a nice day today.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-10-2014 06:49 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and a good week.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-09-2014 08:22 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-08-2014 08:42 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-07-2014 07:29 AM
Bright and sunny with mild winds, temps around mid 40s and heading into the low to mid 50s later today. Looks like a Great leaf peeping winery tour this weekend. Lots of food, wine tasting and good companionship and some extra special fun.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-07-2014 05:23 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend and be safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-06-2014 07:29 AM
Another rainy day here in NJ with the temps into the 60s with no wind. Great day to go back to bed.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-06-2014 06:20 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day stay dry and be safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-05-2014 06:22 AM
Looks like a nice warm partly sunny day today before we get a Thursday soaking.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-05-2014 06:08 AM
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-04-2014 21:35 PM
Hey VA (the state), I saw moving trucks heading to Jeff Bell's rented house in Bergen County. He's coming back to VA(the state). Maybe, he can share moving costs with the guy in NH, you know maybe he'll let Bell use his pick up truck.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-04-2014 10:38 AM
Sexy, what makes your predictions so "BOLD"? You're doing nothing more then spouting the FOX News/ party line. Your vote is the only thing that counts, please make sure that you do VOTE. I'm on my way to the polls to vote and I hope everyone here and across the country goes out to VOTE. And, Robert here is your chance to change the government into your way of thinking. Good Luck.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-04-2014 10:28 AM
Bright and sunny with temps heading to 65+, what a Great Day. I'm heading out to do my civic duty and vote as I do every election day. Don't forget to vote today.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-04-2014 06:12 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and don't forget to VOTE.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-03-2014 07:04 AM
Chilly this morning, the sun just popped out and a midweek warm up into the mid 60s is expected. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-03-2014 06:33 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-02-2014 19:03 PM
Well looking woke up from his slumber nap. BTW duffas that's 2 losses in 2 weeks.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-02-2014 15:56 PM
Anybody know the score of the Arizona/ cowgirls game?
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       11-02-2014 10:59 AM
Sexy, "he has a job", but he would rather work for someone who doesn't pay a living wage. Working for a company like Costco that provides it's employees with medical benefits and a salary more than double what he makes as a security guard. It only goes to show that he has no understanding of what our country is all about. It's obvious he would rather live in a different country.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-02-2014 07:24 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       11-01-2014 18:27 PM
Hey bobbie boy, you should leave your job and apply to Costco they're paying $20.00/hour with medical benefits. Better yet McDonalds is paying more than that in S. Dakota. That's even more than your nurse's salary you claim get paid. Wonder what your salary will be when you get your certs for lubing up some woman to try and guess the baby's genitals. Believe me a nurse will make more money in 1 day than you'll make in a week. I'm glad your governor will listen to you and save the coal industry.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       11-01-2014 11:15 AM
Your right VA, the Rep. Party would never send out a letter like you described to registered Dem voters. They just do millions of dollars of media buys to remind you that they are watching. And, if you don't vote it's a win for them but then you already new that.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-01-2014 11:05 AM
Yucky raining day today. Soon we'll be hearing "Wind Chill" in our vocabulary on a daily basis. The end of hurricane season is over and it was a dud. I'm guessing since we really had no rain over the summer, it's been stored up to drop on us here in the NE into the 3 months of the new year. Have a Great, stay dry and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-01-2014 08:04 AM
GOOD MORNING. Rainy day here today and soon we'll start hearing the "Wind Chill" words in our daily vocabulary. Have a Great Day, enjoy your weekend and be safe.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       10-31-2014 15:57 PM
Dems and Rep can get the same information from the county election board. All that information is a matter of public record and has been and both parties use that same information for various reasons. This information is not only available in Kings County, but in every county of every state or territory that has the right to vote in our elections. VA, don't make it sound like the Dems are the only ones doing this the Reps are doing the same things.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-31-2014 08:55 AM
GOOD MORNING, HAPPY HALLOWENE and have a great weekend and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-30-2014 07:02 AM
GOOD MORNING. Enjoy your day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-29-2014 09:15 AM
GOOD MORNING. Enjoy your day and be safe.
NASA Rocket Explodes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NASA Rocket Explodes       10-28-2014 20:19 PM
A lot of the cargo was food and water for the ISS. It also appears the rocket was destroyed on purpose. They sometimes do that if something goes wrong on launch and before it goes off course into populated areas.
NASA Rocket Explodes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NASA Rocket Explodes       10-28-2014 18:39 PM
A rocket launched from VA just exploded. Caring 5,000lbs of stuff to the space station exploded on take off. No loss of life, extensive property and vehicle damage. This was a commercial rocket.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-28-2014 13:43 PM
We have learned over the past months that only a few places in the US can treat Ebola. the CDC is constantly changes it's recommendations to the lust of news media and so called experts looking to jump on their 15 minutes of fame. But there is NOBODY that has the authority to enforce any recommendation put out by the CDC. Great example is the quarantine set in place by NY/NJ governors, well I guess they can't enforce their own rules. So who can set the rules for Ebola and who can enforce the rules?
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-28-2014 09:50 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-27-2014 14:10 PM
I'd love to have rabbit for dinner and desert.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-27-2014 06:17 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-26-2014 08:47 AM
Great looking Fall day with lots of sun and comfortable temps. Have a Great DaY.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       10-26-2014 08:38 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Sunday and enjoy the rest of this fall weekend.
Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guns       10-25-2014 21:57 PM
Mickey, do some research on the latest shooting in Washington. One of the dead is the schools armed safety officer. 3 students in critical condition with head shots and the 4th is never going to recover. And, then the coward offed himself. I guess blowing kisses would have done the same amount of damage. Don't forget to look at the picture of this ASSHOLE hugging the rifle in his room. Maybe he thought the government made his girlfriend breakup with him and they were using her to get the guns. I guess this coward loved the 2nd amendment more than life.
Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guns       10-25-2014 14:33 PM
Perfect you might be right, but then again it just might be a parental problem with parents that hate others and keep guns for their kids as a tool to practice the hate that their parents passed on to them.
Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guns       10-25-2014 08:10 AM
Andrew....Plain and simple you and your buddies are ASSSHOLES. To bad your brains never developed into thinking of others and having compassion for those who suffer from these brutal murders.