HELP
FORUMS
rdy2playwu    Posts: 1461
Last 100 Displayed

How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-20-2014 15:01 PM
Cloudy in the mid 30s and it looks like there will be no White Christmas next week. Mostly rain and a temp of 58 on Christmas Eve with a windy Christmas day here at the Jersey Shore.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-20-2014 06:22 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-19-2014 08:23 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and a Good Weekend.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       12-18-2014 20:23 PM
You have to remember Sony is a Japanese company and Sony and N Korea are not the best of friends and NK has threatened Japan almost every day. Launching missiles toward and over Japan on a regular basis and threating every except China doesn't help. I can understand Sony's pulling the film because of the threats against the movie houses here in the US that show the movie. Should they have done it, don't know way above my pay grade. Besides, I hardly ever go to the movies, but my grand kids do.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-18-2014 20:04 PM
Stopped at Famous Dave's for some burnt ends, string onion rings, baked beans and a cornbread muffin. Now I'm sitten here enjoying the hell out everything. Happy Bday Tigg. ENJOY
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-18-2014 13:24 PM
NJ, it would be nice to see your hard nipples cause they are best sucked. Temps here in the low to mid 40s and sunny. So far we've had a pretty mild winter, lets hope it lasts
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-18-2014 12:56 PM
BLT, Baby you don't know what your missing. But I can understand, there are some things I don't eat myself.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-18-2014 12:10 PM
BT, I had an account friend attending some function in NO and when I found out, I called him and he arranged to ship 50lbs to me and we had a hell of a lot of Mud Bugs for the weekend festivities. It was Great.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-18-2014 06:34 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-17-2014 20:51 PM
BT, my background is Croatian. Plus I enjoy good food from American, Turkish, Italian and of course Great American BBQ. I've spent many years in the NOLA area while stationed in the USAF Biloxi. Mud Bugs are my favorite and I wish I could get more of them.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-17-2014 19:08 PM
I made some beef stuffed cabbage, just like my grand mother used to make. I also made some rice and soaked it in my gran ma tomato sauce with a little extra hot sauce just for kicks. Best thing is I got plenty for a quick lunch tomorrow.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       12-17-2014 17:19 PM
ht tps://autos.yahoo.c om/news/texas-plumber-ford-truck-ends-terrorists-133033518.html WTF
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-17-2014 15:45 PM
You know bobbieboy, your posts are excessively shows your ignorance. Being that the black population in the US is only 14% of our citizens that makes your numbers that you quoted shows you have absolutely no clue to what your talking about. It's a wonder forum posters don't want any to do with you or your idiot thinking.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-17-2014 08:13 AM
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       12-16-2014 16:08 PM
Pricing for mass transportation will rarely move lower with oil and natural gas costs. Most contracts with employees and vendors usually cover multi-year agreements. Just like local governments, you never see much change either up or down in local property taxes. Savings come to consumers by lower prices for goods and services, that's the way our economy works.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       12-16-2014 12:35 PM
Oil is at it's lowest price in 5 1/2 years. It's dropped to below $60.00 a barrel. We know how it's effected gas prices, but what's it gona do to heat oil prices? How low are these prices going and what does it do to our consumer pricing. Most of our lives are surrounded by plastics and we all know that oil is a huge part of the plastics industry, where does that leave consumer pricing going forward?
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-16-2014 06:02 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and be safe.
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       12-15-2014 15:14 PM
Be careful Good, bobbyboy won't let you earn a profit from your business and you'll have to pay your workers at least $25.00/hr. with full medical/dental coverage, child care and you'll be lucky if your business can afford to have onsite child care. I'm sure you have an onsite exercise facility for your employees and don't forget the juice and health bar. Oh, and another thing don't forget that after their 32 seconds of their probationary period you'll have to provide end of life care for all dependents here and abroad. How's business?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-15-2014 07:51 AM
Sunny with temps heading into the 50s for the next 2 or 3 days.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-15-2014 07:48 AM
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-14-2014 16:31 PM
Great call on The Giants game Leeza. Hope you didn't play that in your Fantasy pool.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-14-2014 07:42 AM
GOOD MORNNG. Have a Great Day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-13-2014 20:03 PM
So what your saying is the children were not murdered by M&Ms. Then it must have been bullets that came out of the gun. I was thinking that maybe he used York Peppermint Patties, you know the mini's. Can't imagine he could have had enough room in his clip.
Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       12-13-2014 19:54 PM
I'm not an expert like you are, but I would think that Canada could refine their own oil into gasoline then export it to whoever they want to. Maybe they can build a pipeline to the eastern or western part of Canada and refine their own oil for export. Just wondering why we need to refine oil from Canada when we have plenty of our own oil to refine. BTW, who is paying for this pipeline from Canada to Houston? Maybe you can take some time to explain the commodity business to us who are not experts like you are. I'll bet there is lots we don't know and you can educate us all so we can understand and make an informed decision.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       12-13-2014 18:47 PM
I must have miss understood what are you saying? Are you saying that the refined gas is staying here in the US to be used by the US.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-13-2014 18:42 PM
Well, I guess VA has information that says they were killed by M&Ms instead of bullets from a GUN.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-13-2014 17:28 PM
Here we go again, they died by gunfire (bullets from a gun), do you have proof they died by a different type of weapon? Please tell us what weapon was used to kill these kids.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       12-13-2014 17:24 PM
VA, are you saying that what I wrote is not correct?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       12-13-2014 15:03 PM
And NONE of that oil from Canada will be used here in the US. It's being refined into gas to be sold throughout the world and not the US.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       12-13-2014 14:54 PM
Tomorrow is the second anniversary of the murders of 20 elementary school children and six adult teachers in CT and the coward's mother that were murdered by guns. No doubt most of you will not pause a moment to remember this anniversary, but if you're a parent or grandparent this could have been a day that would haunt you the rest of your life.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-13-2014 11:56 AM
Bright and Sunny with temps surging to the mid 40s with a slight breeze to show that....."the banner yet waves" over a land that is the home of the free and the brave.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-13-2014 06:47 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-12-2014 07:53 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-11-2014 10:52 AM
Just started with snow flurries, don't know where this is going. The weather says snow/showers so I guess the temp will dictate if it's snow or showers. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-11-2014 09:06 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-10-2014 05:58 AM
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-09-2014 15:03 PM
On Dec. 1, officers responded to the store for a report of a shoplifting, Sgt. (NAME WITHELD) of the Police Department said. They were told that a person had left the store with three Media Freestyle Breast Pumps that had not been paid for. Once exiting the store, the suspect fled on foot and left the items behind. The items had an approximate value of $1,000. The person fled on foot northbound. A white SUV also is believed to have been involved in this incident. WTF! did he need 3, one for each tit?
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-09-2014 14:49 PM
Sorry Good, but I'm not a golfer and I don't remember a golfing thread in the politics forum.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-09-2014 14:43 PM
Tigg, your getting what just went past us. We have costal flooding and power outages along with some local street flooding. Hang in there this to shall pass.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-09-2014 09:10 AM
Looks like I won this weeks football pool. I picked 13 out of 15 games and 78 points for the tie breaker if needed. That will make 2 out of 3 weeks I hit the pool. Woo Rah, I'll know tomorrow for sure.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-09-2014 09:04 AM
What she said! Been raining since 1AM and doesn't look like it will stop till it drops at least 3". Good thing the temps are not cold enough for this to be a 30" snow fall. Have a Great Day, stay dry and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-09-2014 08:59 AM
GOOD MORNING. Another Great Day to stay in bed. Have a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-08-2014 11:56 AM
First time snow here at the Jersey shore. The grass is white, but not really accumulating, streets are wet and it looks like it's stopping. Looks pretty and a Great Day to stay in by the fire and cuddle.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-08-2014 08:01 AM
Overcast with a stiff breeze temp is in the low 30s heading into the mid 40s. Tomorrow looks like a snow event, but as usual North & West areas of Jersey, Southern NY and Eastern PA will be hardest hit from this storm. Bundle up and stay dry
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-08-2014 05:45 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-07-2014 05:57 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Sunday and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       12-06-2014 22:42 PM
Hey Mickey, please tell us where you read Amnesty in the Presidents EO, or the bill in the house sit down strike. And, don't forget you don't have enough votes to overturn any VETO the President uses and that's constitutional.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-06-2014 05:55 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Weekend where ever you are, as for me they're calling for rain all weekend. Have a Great Day.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       12-05-2014 11:45 AM
Here you go again sexy, the Presidents EO DOES NOT provide for Amnesty for anyone, neither does the bill sitting in the house during the house sit down strike. And, if you want to discuss the multiple choices do so separately. But, there in NO Amnesty provision as you and folks like Ted Cruz keep trying to force down America's threat. Va, was partially right about being politics being a show. It's a game, a game they play and they change the rules every time they open their mouths. Both sides all agree the show must go on. Don't forget the Congress makes the laws ant the President executes the laws he signs and the supreme court are the ones who are supposed to be the referee.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-05-2014 06:01 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and be safe over your weekend.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-04-2014 17:35 PM
Everyone of us has a bit of racism in our deep down personalities. Let's all choose to act accordingly and with the community interests.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       12-04-2014 11:06 AM
BLT, if you're a Costco member you should signup on their website for some good online deals. Next time you come to the Jersey we can go together.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-04-2014 11:00 AM
BLT, that's one of the reasons I always have my Nikon with me. You never know when a great picture will cross your path
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       12-04-2014 09:51 AM
Crude oil continues to slide. Brent Crude is now below $70.00/barrel. Road trips are so much more of a pleasure for this holiday season.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-04-2014 06:38 AM
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-03-2014 23:41 PM
Come on Sexy, the President didn't write the laws in MO or NYC. Maybe some people should learn how to obey the laws. When my kids were growing the one thing they were drilled into their heads is to never give the cops an attitude. You would think that someone with 6 kids and apparently no job would have learned after being arrested 30 times for the same offense previously. I guess he should have had a note from his Dr. pinned to his shirt that he has a breathing problem.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-03-2014 19:52 PM
But, he was resisting arrest.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-03-2014 19:35 PM
More facts start to surface Fat Boy has been arrested 30 times for this same offense, (selling cig. without collecting sales tax) before he was sent to his final reward. Now the blacks are advocating protests in Time Square and Staten Island. When does the media relocate to Cleveland and bring out the same rabble to stir the land.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-03-2014 17:46 PM
Here we go, they have spent the last 3 hours parading blacks to be interviewed. The few whites that were interviewed never answered any questions. Only the blacks are acting like racists. Have you really seen the size if this guy, he was 6 to 8 inches bigger than any of the cops and out weighed any 2 of the four cops that were there. He refused to comply with instructions given to him by police, the cops did not draw their weapons and were trying to arrest the subject. Just wait and see what happens in SI and NY and across as the blacks incite the black terrorists.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       12-03-2014 15:16 PM
Will Staten Island burn like Ferguson since a grand jury returned a NO BILL against 2 white police officers in a choke hold incident where the vary large black man refused to surrender to police for selling loose untaxed cig. on the street. Another black thug who thinks he was above the law. And, now we'll see every black lawyer, media contributor paraded before the cameras for the next 4 or 5 days while they show the riots and the arson. Here we go again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-03-2014 09:10 AM
Cloudy with rain sometime today, temps in the mid 50s. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-03-2014 08:14 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-02-2014 09:10 AM
Cloudy and it's gona rain later on this afternoon with temps in the mid 40s.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-02-2014 09:07 AM
GOOD MORNING. Getting a late start today, have a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-01-2014 10:27 AM
Sunny now but will rain later and the temps heading into the low 60s. Had a Great 4 day weekend with family, friends and some work. Life is GOOD. Have a Great Day
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       12-01-2014 07:06 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-30-2014 08:28 AM
GOOD MORNINH. Have a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-29-2014 10:51 AM
What she said
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-29-2014 10:50 AM
GOOD MORNING. Enjoy your Sat. and have a Great second half of your weekend.
OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-28-2014 21:46 PM
Sexy, you mean like the Regan, Bush Amnesty, I don't remember the senate bill declaring Amnesty for anybody. Read the bill and get your buddies to vote on it. I'm sure you have enough pull to get them to listen to you.
OBAMA IS AT IT AGAIN TO RELEASE MUSLIM TERRORISTS FROM GITMO
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS AT IT AGAIN TO RELEASE MUSLIM TERRORISTS FROM GITMO       11-28-2014 18:47 PM
I'm not angry, I just think you are an idiot and you have no solutions that are workable in our society. And, I can truthfully say I have never had a joint in my whole 99 years, not that I have to justify it to you. Your posts are just as idiotic as your little buddy bobbieboy. The two of you are like 2 peas in a pod.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-28-2014 18:40 PM
Not sarcastic, listen to your republicans on fox news. They preach lies 24 hours a day. They also do it on CNN and MSNBC. If they aren't preaching it then vote the bill and settle it and prove me wrong.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-28-2014 14:48 PM
By the way, sugars, here is the vote count on the senate bill that was sent to the house over a year and a half ago. www . senate . gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?&congress=113&session=1&vote=00168#top Let me know when you find out what your looking for on this subject.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-28-2014 14:36 PM
Here you go Sugars, please find THE AMNESTY provisions in the bill. 3ws . congress . gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/744 you know what to do with the spaces.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-28-2014 14:27 PM
Sugars, it's easy to confirm just ask your republican congressman. Debate it on the house floor then change it and vote on it. That's what their job is, or did you vote for your congressman to participate in the congressional house sit down strike. Are you positive your republican congressman understands what NO AMENSTY means? If you don't want parents of US citizen children deported, tell your republican congressman don't tell me. My newly elected republican congressman will know it before he gets sworn in and then he'll know it again after he gets sworn in.
OBAMA IS AT IT AGAIN TO RELEASE MUSLIM TERRORISTS FROM GITMO
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS AT IT AGAIN TO RELEASE MUSLIM TERRORISTS FROM GITMO       11-28-2014 13:23 PM
Why go all the way to Alaska, why don't we split the difference and build that prison in Thornton CO. I'm sure the economy there would benefit and be able to put thousands of people to work, of course most of them would be trying to supply them with locally grown weed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-28-2014 11:59 AM
Sexy, your remark about going to Mexico was an stupid remark. Yes, everyone wants to come to America and those that come here legally are a benefit to the US. But those who cane here illegally and bore children here in the US have just about the same rights we have except. You see those children born here are US citizens and you can't deport them. Those children have the same rights that you have as American citizens. So you would want to destroy families by deporting those parents. Just because they wanted to make a better life for themselves and their children, you don't care as long as you can take advantage of the hard work these people do to try and live a better life. Yes, those other countries have societies that have no human rights and you and your kind should have some compassion for others. I know you could give a shit for others that try to better themselves in this country, your just interested in making sure they don't get any benefits this country provides has. Here's a thought for you, if your so interested in preserving the US then report any business in Delaware that hires illegals, report that homeless person that came here from some other country that is waiting for a hand out, oh yeah don't forget when he shows up at a hospital sick ready to die. You all want to make sure your greed is more important than others.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-28-2014 08:15 AM
Sunny and temps in the high 40s today. Never did get any snow last Wed. and I was sure glad it was only rain. Monday will be in the 60s around here. Enjoy your weekend and be safe out there on Black Friday.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       11-28-2014 08:09 AM
Was up at 3AM and thankfully fell back to sleep. There's no way I'm venturing out on the roads today to risk getting run over by those crazies. Besides, online shopping saves lots of gas, yeah I know it's cheap this holiday season and it doesn't take much shopping to write a check to the grandkids. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-28-2014 06:28 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-27-2014 22:19 PM
There is NO AMNISTY provision in the bill that the house has from the senate that has republican support. And, there is a provision in the bill to double the number of border agents. Stop spreading republican talking points. Bring it up on the floor and debate the merits. You can not expect the US to build a wall around the country and not let legal immigration to occur. Are you in favor of splitting up families where the children are US citizens or legal residents? Are those parents the ones you want to deport?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-27-2014 14:09 PM
What do you suggest we do about it? For myself I have written to my districts congressman. Now I will write to my newly republican elected congressman and ask if he will do the job he was elected for. I have written letters to editors of the local news papers and have gotten involved in local issues. I'm curious, how many have written or talked to their local representative either state or federal. Remember local, state or federal officials don't read SLS forums.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-27-2014 13:36 PM
Then let's stop the bullshit and urge the Republican controlled house to take up the immigration bill sent to them by the senate. Change it, agree with it. Do your job and stop your sit down strike. Do your job and stop playing with yourselves. Stand up for yourselves and do the people's work. A vast population segment is waiting for congress to work and do the right thing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-27-2014 12:18 PM
Sugars, HFT's opinion as you say is not an opinion, it's HATE for others that are not conservative. He shares no facts for his hatred except to degrade others who don't share his fantasies. Looks like we now have 2 of a kind in our political forum, HFT and little bobbyboy. Both are one trick ponies with no compassion for any part of society. Samuel Clements said, you can be thought of as a fool, then you open your mouth and prove it to every one. Both HFT and bobbyboy never come to the forums expressing opinions to be debated in civil terms. Its always degrading to others and it's my opinion that ignoring their banter is meaningless and shouldn't deserve the time of day. I'll read their dribble, but will not respond anymore. I would hope that others would do the same and debate substance instead of fantasies that are imposed to cause hatred towards others.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-27-2014 06:46 AM
GOOD MORNING. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your day with your family.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-26-2014 21:35 PM
Oh, but I did and covered the points. And, that's a WIN.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-26-2014 19:19 PM
HFT, when are you filing the law suit to recover the tax money, or are you waiting for the republican congress? That would really lower the deficit if you won. Hey while your at it are you going to file suit to stop those states from starting that new country?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-26-2014 12:13 PM
Rainy with temps around 48, so now snow for my area, but north and west will see a few inches of the white stuff. Be safe if you have to be out in this weather. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is here, what are you thankful for?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thanksgiving is here, what are you thankful for?       11-26-2014 11:48 AM
I'm thankful for winning my weekly football pool for $585 big ones. Great start to cover a part of my Christmas list. This year I'm thankful for life "Love it, Respect it, Enjoy it and Share it".
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-26-2014 11:39 AM
Just got conformation that I won my weekly football pool for $585 big ones. Oh HAPPY DAY. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your friends and loved ones.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-26-2014 05:48 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and watch out for the storm heading our way
As Ferguson Burns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > As Ferguson Burns       11-25-2014 09:10 AM
Perfect, you're assuming they were able to read or comprehend English.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-25-2014 04:53 AM
4:45 AM and it's 61 degrees and clear. Not bad for 2 days before Thanksgiving and then calling for a snow storm on Wed. night.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-25-2014 04:49 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Tuesday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-24-2014 14:41 PM
Temp has hit 72 and the sun is shining brightly. They are still calling for a possible snow storm in Wed. into Thurs. morning, but I doubt it will happen here at the Jersey shore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-24-2014 06:08 AM
Temp is 60 degrees and heading into the low 70s with rain and thunderstorms during the day. Panic could set in by Wed, calling for rain/snow mix, depending on which weather model you want to listen to. But I'll take 60ish at the end of Nov. anytime. Have a Great Day and be safe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       11-24-2014 06:01 AM
Benghazi
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Benghazi       11-23-2014 18:41 PM
House Republicans investigation reports no foul by the administration in Benghazi and that really pissed off Republican Senator Lindsey.
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-23-2014 07:14 AM
bobbieboy has the VA determined that your hearing is a disability caused by being in a war zone? From what I know about the VA system you probably won't get anything and as far as fixing your hearing, well it just won't happen unless the hearing was a direct cause of some other presumptive condition. I would venture to say that your claim will go no where. But, once they turn you down, you do have a right to appeal their decision. Like I said over the years I have been involved in assisting other veterans submit claims and even helped several Korean War Vets upgraded to 100%, but it took almost 2 years to go from 60% to 100%. Hurry up and wait applies when dealing with a VA Compensation claim.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > OBAMA IS PLANNING NEW COUNTRY WITHIN THE USA and 3RD PARTY       11-23-2014 06:52 AM
HFT, if it's border security you want, then the house should bring up the immigration bill they've been sitting on for over a year and a half. That bill has a provision to double the border patrol agents. The EO the President just signed also has a provision to increase the number of border patrol agents. You know you also forgot to mention that less and less undocumented are getting into the country. You forgot to mention that during the Presidents term we have deported more illegals then GWB did when he was President. I watched a piece on MSNBC that showed speeches from both on immigration and they both had the same context.