HELP
FORUMS
rdy2playwu    Posts: 1664
Last 100 Displayed

Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-30-2015 07:33 AM
I'd bet that the ones complaining were the ones that got tickets.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-30-2015 07:26 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and have a Great Weekend.
Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-29-2015 22:22 PM
Oh, I'm sorry NCAL, I thought you were wanting to buy some of the 42 million leads I have for sale. You did say you were in marketing.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-29-2015 20:14 PM
I think there was a train derailment at GSS. only saw a quickie thing on the news.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-29-2015 20:09 PM
NCAL. Please name these accountable care organizations. I'd be interested in who they are so I can keep away from them here in NJ.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-29-2015 13:02 PM
HFT, Can't wait for spring so I can GO FISHING.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-29-2015 07:31 AM
What she said and it's sunny.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-29-2015 07:28 AM
bobbieboy, you have no fucking clue as to what you're talking about.Ticketing for MV violations is their job. The next time your town orders new police cars they will have LP readers connected to laptops in the cars that are connected to the internet. Ain't technology great.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-29-2015 06:03 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-28-2015 21:37 PM
BTW NCAL, I have 42 million leads with names, addresses, phone numbers, cell numbers and email addresses. I can sort them for you by zip code if you want, just tell me how many you want. All are current within the last 6 months. Let me know and I sell them to you at a decent price.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-28-2015 21:32 PM
The DEA doesn't issue speeding tickets, but your local PD will pull you over if your licenses is suspended and don't forget to include the Red Light Cameras. But, you know what, if you don't break the law you'll never have to be afraid.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-28-2015 19:24 PM
License plate readers are pretty much in every police car. The DEA has license plate readers on the NJ Turnpike to follow the drug traffic on I-95. You really think they are tracking you going through Elizabeth, NJ. I'd bet they have them up and down I-95 from FL into Boston. But you know what, I don't care cause I'm not a drug mule and I not a drug trafficker..
President Obama And His Economic Legacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-28-2015 13:00 PM
Most times it has to do with website links. Use w w w . com......
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-28-2015 10:06 AM
So, I'm figuring that the economy must be improving if their spending that much money on Pets. NJ, I usually like to make lobster and shrimp scampi for my Valentine. I also make a real Key Lime pie from scratch. Never fails to please.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-28-2015 09:36 AM
I'm here so I don't get fined!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-28-2015 09:30 AM
WTF! It's reported that 703 Million dollars will be spent on Valentines Day for gifts for PETS! WTF
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-28-2015 04:54 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 14:28 PM
(i could only wish for such regular plowing.) ;) Hmmmmm, NJ I would be interested in plowing if you like .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 12:07 PM
Only got about 4 to 6" here in my front yard. Guess we got away with one. You guys in MA, CT, RI and the eastern part of LI. Good Luck and this to shall pass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 10:14 AM
Guess what the weather is for the NE
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-27-2015 07:32 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and be Safe.
Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-26-2015 19:06 PM
It seems that the Senate Leaders are trying to pass an amendment to stop any more amendments to the pipeline bill being debated in the Senate. Hmmmmm, sounds like the babies are trying to keep everyone out of their sandbox.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 18:31 PM
Tigg, It's mostly different in each state and I'm thinking it could be higher than $2500.00 in NJ.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 18:14 PM
Small Claims Court. Here in NJ you can claim up to $2500.00 and let the court collect. No lawyer is needed and only costs filing fee and the time to appear in court. PG you should check with your local or county court system. You should also have a signed contract for your services. Good Luck
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-26-2015 05:59 AM
BLIZZARD watch. I want to go fishing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-26-2015 05:48 AM
BLIZZARD DAY today and tomorrow. heavy snow (24-36") 60mph winds and cold. My ass is inside the house for the next 3 or 4 days. I want to go FISHING
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-26-2015 05:41 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a nice Blizzard Day. Stay Safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-25-2015 18:15 PM
Just saw 24 to 36" BLIZZARD along the Jersey shore north to NYC and Long Island and up into New England.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-25-2015 14:00 PM
Oh and the Republicans and their foxxie news always tell the truth about everything else the Democrats don't. Now that's some funny shit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-25-2015 13:53 PM
Ncal, I don't really care what they will get paid in China. Any American citizen who works overseas still has an obligation to pay taxes to Uncle Sam. That also includes SSI & Medicare to support those over 65 here. Just think they'll be supporting your multi million health care costs when you get rolled into the ER and the first words the ask you is can you please show us your insurance cards. And, that's even before they take your blood pressure and the rest of your vital signs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-25-2015 13:38 PM
NJ, you might have a tough commute Mon./Tues I saw one estimate of over 24" through the PA/NY corridor. I hope you brought a lot of work home. It looks like I'm in the east side with a lot less snow, but enough to put a damper on the new week. Hey, Its winter in Jersey and you never know what can happen. Stay safe and Tigg, here comes the Big One.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-25-2015 05:12 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. Have a Great
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-24-2015 21:31 PM
..."I am just stating the hard cold facts, those that are collecting SSI and Medicare are using up millions of dollars more then they put in." Ncal, and so will you if you live past 62 for SSI and 65 for Medicare. Keep working and pay you're SS to keep ours funded and don't forget your kids will be supporting you when the time comes, even if the run away to China.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-24-2015 20:26 PM
Thanks for the physics lesson, but no matter what the contents of the spill and any way you want to spin your version. A Spill of 3 Million gallons of oil would harm millions of acres of fertile land used for farming and the entire regions health concerns.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-24-2015 19:09 PM
You're the expert you would know more than me about toxic waist.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-24-2015 19:07 PM
Look it up yourself it's available on Foxxie News. And, yes I did delete to add some more facts for you to include in the post. Wouldn't want to give you bad information so you can know all the facts from your trusted friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-24-2015 19:02 PM
1 Millions gallons of toxic liquid was spilled from a pipeline in a ND over 10 years and has not been cleaned up. Just recently they had a second spill from same pipeline of 3 Million gallons of toxic and will end up in the Missouri River. The pipeline had no shutoff valves because the Rep. Legislator failed to pass restrictions on the building of this pipeline. Who knows how long it will take to clean this one up and how many Millions of dollars it will cost. Now this waste was not oil, but any toxic discharge hampers land development, farming and possible deaths from toxic contamination of the soil. My source is the Rachel Madow show Friday evening and Foxxie News.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-24-2015 16:52 PM
No plowing here, it's 36 and a slight breeze. the snow has melted here in the streets with no salt trucks today. It stopped snowing before 5am here. Some places in Jersey got up to 8" mostly N & W and into PA & NY. Have a Great Evening and be safe on the roads if you are out and about
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-24-2015 06:04 AM
GOOD MORNING. Enjoy your Saturday and for the folks enduring the New east coast storm, be careful out there.
First Month Agenda of The 114th Congress--Leadershhip Failure
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > First Month Agenda of The 114th Congress--Leadershhip Failure       01-23-2015 13:02 PM
Seems the truth hurts. Wonder what week 4 will bring?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-23-2015 10:45 AM
Right now it's 33, sunny and no wind here. The weekend starts with snow and rain and depending on where you live in ////jersey you could get up to 2 to 4" of snow and maybe some sleet and ice.
First Month Agenda of The 114th Congress--Leadershhip Failure
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > First Month Agenda of The 114th Congress--Leadershhip Failure       01-23-2015 10:37 AM
ZZ, you forgot to mention while debating the XL Pipeline they voted against an amendment to use American Steel in the Pipeline construction. And now Senator Graham will tell the Senate how to define Rape and tell a woman when she should be able to cry "RAPE". Wow, wonder when was the last time he was raped to be able to tell his experience on how it felt to being raped.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-23-2015 08:58 AM
Hey Leeza, feeling better today? Enjoy you'eralls weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-23-2015 08:51 AM
GOOD MORNING. TGIF enjoy your weekend and be safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-22-2015 07:31 AM
30 degrees, no wind and temps heading into the low 40s and partly cloudy. I'll take it for January.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       01-22-2015 07:24 AM
It appears that there will be no Federal Civil Right indictment of Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Didn't think there would be. Will this be another reason to burn and loot and splatter it all over the news.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-22-2015 07:14 AM
Just heard that the balls were re-inflated by the NFL for the second half of the game. The Pats scored how many points in the second half to blow away the Colts. It may be that it was against the rules and Boo-Hoo, throw a flag and make it a 15 yard penalty and move on.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-22-2015 06:40 AM
good morning. Have a Great Day
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-21-2015 18:09 PM
How many times did the officiating crew touch the Pats footballs. Why don't you guys ban the owner of the team for letting whoever deflated the balls. I think you out to lynch the guy? Besides the Pats defense had no problems keeping the Colts balls out of the end zone.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-21-2015 17:44 PM
There are some expensive Mega homes close to the waters of Fl. Check out Jeter's, Woods, Trumps and a host of others. They are nice, but I couldn't afford to buy the sofa in their living rooms. Enjoy your search.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-21-2015 17:16 PM
If you believe all the BS commentators, who speculate which way the wind was blowing when Brady threw his 3rd pass. It's said that the NFL checks the balls before the game starts and there were no infractions. OK, so with all the cameras in that stadium for the network telecast, NFL Films cameras, all the opposing teams cameras on and off the field, Has anyone caught or seen Brady, or anyone else doing anything to deflate the game balls. And, If Mr. Leeze in his unreadable broken English is correct and the teams have separate balls (punintended) Who Fucking cares, the Colts lost big time and last time I remember one of the rules is, you loose when the other team scores more points no matter who's balls you play with.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-21-2015 16:27 PM
DEFLECTION!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-21-2015 15:14 PM
Guess they must be serious about the snow coming this evening, I just had a town truck drive by spreading salt on the roads. First time this winter and lets hope the 3" is the max. Damn, it just started snowing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-21-2015 14:27 PM
You know sexy, you should all be arrested for watching foxie snooze. They remind me of the TV show Bait Car. they bait you into believing that they are afraid of the truth and like little kids who get caught with their hand in the cookie jar keep compounding the lies they just got finished telling you. You guys couldn't see the truth if you tripped over it. You can't see the truth staring you in the face. Start with this question. How many jobs were created in the 8 years GWB was president? Here's a hint for you it's a number and you can find that number from the Labor Dept. under GWB.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-21-2015 13:01 PM
If you are correct, then I stand corrected. And, you're telling us the Pats are the only team that tries to cheat.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-21-2015 11:47 AM
tbr, their writers don't know any new material. And, you shouldn't deflect as much as they do.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-21-2015 11:44 AM
I don't watch any news from the big 2 or little foxie because they don't give us anything to believe in. I get my news from News 12 New Jersey and I enjoy regular conversations with my elected officials and make up my own mind on what to believe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-21-2015 11:35 AM
...."American now realize that the media lies trough their teeth and everything on TV is a lie." Does that include Foxie News. Gotta admit the chicks like to show off their legs. To bad they don't show off their brains instead of reading the teleprompter with BS written my the Republican party bosses.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-21-2015 11:24 AM
What's the big deal, the Colts used the same footballs. They just got beat by a better team. What's that old saying "Any Given Sunday". Pats in a Super Bowl win 38-27
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-21-2015 10:37 AM
OUCH PG
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-21-2015 09:43 AM
Not bad for Jan. 21st, clouding up and expecting 1-3" of snow maybe.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-21-2015 05:32 AM
GOOD MORNING. Enjoy your day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-20-2015 08:51 AM
GOOD MORNING Have a Great Day.
THE PAULSEN DYNASTY CONTINUES……
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > THE PAULSEN DYNASTY CONTINUES……       01-20-2015 08:49 AM
"$2.99 is the price you pay for a Big Mac". VA I don't know where you buy your Big Mac's from but the last time I bought one it was $5.04 and then got charged an extra $.50 for extra secret sauce. And, you need to be careful because Robert may come looking for a handout from the Great real estate mogul and bitch that he has to pay186.23% of his poverty wages for rent. Good luck in your search and you might want to watch the TV show Buying the Beach for some ideas for buying for your dream home.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-19-2015 07:58 AM
HFT, maybe when he grows up he'll learn that his thinking is misguided, he needs to open his mind to the world around him. He's unaware of the world he lives in and the things he could change in it by making choices to help make his society in PA better for everyone.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-19-2015 07:51 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Monday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-18-2015 19:17 PM
Robert.. In life every person. all events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What You choose to do with them is up to you. If you want to succeed in life you need to make better choices going forward. Stop complaining about what others have done and stop the envy of others,make a life you can be proud of in the future, it's your choice.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-18-2015 18:37 PM
Great comeback. Luck or skill your choice. Good luck Seattle. Could be a 2 in a row.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-18-2015 17:03 PM
Haven't heard much about Rogers calf injury. 16-0 Packers at half and Seahawks are trying to get it going but it's doesn't look like it's happening.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-18-2015 16:47 PM
Hey idiot, get a better job and increase your take home pay. You all bitch about poor paying jobs and you are all blind. Everyone of you can bitch, but if you went looking for a job to make things better for yourselves, I'll bet you can find one to satisfy your immediate needs. But, you have to be better then the next guy. You all complain about the government and never come up with any solutions. It all starts with you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2015 10:06 AM
60+ car pileup on PA Turnpike. Roadway is closed both ways to the Jersey line for about 100 miles. The bridges between PA and Jersey are closed and several deaths from accidents.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > THE PAULSEN DYNASTY CONTINUES……       01-18-2015 09:53 AM
He's claiming he's for the poor people of this country. I wonder if he means that 47%.
Gangbang
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Gangbang       01-18-2015 09:49 AM
The Jersey shore is further, but I can assure you there are a number of groups that do Gang bangs here and Maryland. You can also stop and see Shelly in the Memphis/Mississippi area. Have fun and enjoy. Don't forget you set the rules and if they are any good they will adheare to the rules.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2015 09:40 AM
Just started to rain, temps hovering around 32 some freezing rain and some black ice. will warm up and be a Sunder soaker. Stay dry and drive with care if you're driving.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-18-2015 07:05 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and enjoy your Sunday.
keeping an erection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > keeping an erection       01-17-2015 16:28 PM
My Dr. told me that the shots were not to be used more than 2 or 3 times a week and those that use them are stilled cautioned to guard against an erection lasting more than 4 hours. The shot allows the blood to flow to maintain an erection, depending on the dosage allows you to stay hard until it eventually wears off. You can also stay hard after you cum and keep going for her pleasure.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > THE PAULSEN DYNASTY CONTINUES……       01-17-2015 12:55 PM
I guess the Pat Paulsen dynasty will ride once more in the name of one Mitt Romney. Line up boys get in line for the ride.....
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-17-2015 08:39 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have s Great Saturday
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-16-2015 07:00 AM
GOOD MORNING. TGIF, have a Great one and enjoy your weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-15-2015 08:38 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. Have a Great Day.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-14-2015 06:46 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day.
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       01-13-2015 14:11 PM
nc, may have a point. From Bloomberg bloomberg. com/news/2011-05-04/laser-spine-surgery-more-profitable-than-google-sees-surge-in-complaints.html
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-13-2015 06:05 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and be safe out there.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       01-12-2015 23:25 PM
How does republicare fix our health care system?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-12-2015 19:47 PM
And, Obama KILLED him. BTW! Where was the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Russia, China, Mexico, Cuba......I didn't see those guys in Paris. I didn't see the Speaker of the House or the Senate Majority Leader, Jeb Bush, Mitt looking for a 3rd run to nowhere. WOW, their lining up to fail and Christy will be giving his State of Dallas tomorrow. Another LOOSER!
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       01-12-2015 13:05 PM
Guess she told you off
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       01-12-2015 13:01 PM
nc, I don't shop my meds in Mexico, India or Canada or anywhere else they come to me for free from the Veterans Health Care System because I am a disabled vet and they deal with American manufactures. Maybe If I had to go shopping I would consider it, but I don't. And, you might want to checks the true facts when you make comments and not what Fox News tells you to post.
Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew       01-12-2015 12:48 PM
And he's still an asshole and a LOOSER
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-12-2015 11:35 AM
Raining and 34 degrees here at the Jersey shore. Some parts had snow, ice and it's pretty much rain now. Tomorrow sunny in the low 30s. Gave a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       01-12-2015 11:27 AM
The label on my Lantus says 100 units/ml and is a 10ml vile. I checked the pricing and most drug pricing is around 275/vile. The vile of Lantus needs to be refrigerated and if not used in 28 days must be thrown away. If you lucky enough to have insurance no matter what you have a co-pay and that varies from insurance to insurance. If you don't have insurance your only option is to pay the going rate. I/f you want to go shopping in Canada, India or Mexico that's your choice and for that all I can say is you get what you pay for. If you guys would stop with the one up BULLSHIP you'll find that you're both trying to run rings around each other and you look foolish, just as foolish as nc/HFT/Robert and all the others that find it so easy to degrade others. You think you might want to be more respectful towards others with most thing in common that this community has.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-12-2015 08:27 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day, be safe and stay dry and have fun.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-11-2015 19:22 PM
I guess you want pass interference removed? Oh, no wait only pass interference when the play Detroit in Dallas.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-11-2015 18:07 PM
If you watched the play on replays, of which there were many the ball was loose after he caught it and not in 2 hands when it hit the ground, hence when it hit the ground it was an incomplete pass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew       01-11-2015 18:02 PM
NEW YORK BOZO, NEW YORK BOZO.....Rogers is s Great QB, but he fails at his geography. The correct audible should have been NEW JERSEY BOZO, NEW JERSEY BOZO.....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew       01-11-2015 17:40 PM
NO SISEMIC activity in Green Bay.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-11-2015 16:16 PM
FF, he never had full control of the ball before he hit the ground and the ball came out as a result of the ground, hence in this case an incomplete pass on 4th down.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-11-2015 16:11 PM
NO PASS INTERFERANCE this time. Romo put the cowgirls to bed. Good thing is Romo doubled his playoff wins he's now up to an amazing 2 playoff wins.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       01-11-2015 11:31 AM
I don't care where they buy it from, but just remember you're paying for it.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-11-2015 09:32 AM
How many times have I told you to stop talking about the size of my dick.......LOL
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       01-11-2015 09:27 AM
also take Lantus I take 65 units twice a day. For me it doesn't cost anything because it's provided to me by the VA thanks to President Clinton because of my presumptive exposure to Dixon. I did a search for Lantus pricing and the pricing varies from $276.00 down to 149.00 with a Rx Discount Card. If you have to pay retail pricing, yeah that's a monthly charge you have to absorb. We all know that insurance don't pay the retail price, they (insurance companies) have agreements with pharmacies, Drs., hospitals and only pay a deeply discounted price. I saw a Walmart site and the cost was $99.00 It all depends on if you have insurance or not.