HELP
FORUMS
rdy2playwu    Posts: 1729
Last 100 Displayed

Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-14-2015 17:43 PM
Not the present one, the last one. You know where he lives and your deflections sound just like the ramblings od the jerks on CSPAN. They talk and do nothing but FINGER POINT. All they do is talk around the issues and say NOTHING, just like you do.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       02-14-2015 10:01 AM
And the Vice President of the United States from Montana gets away with shooting someone, not in a garage.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-14-2015 05:42 AM
GOOD MORNING. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY enjoy your day and your weekend.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2015 04:58 AM
12 degrees now with snow showers and a wind chill that's to cold to even mention. Only an inch of the white stuff and mostly rain and cold. Stay warm in the NE and in the Northern middle of the country.
President Obama And His Economic Legacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-13-2015 19:01 PM
NCAL, are you saying that every republican woman in this country has vaccinated her children and only liberal women don't vaccinate. Please specify your source or wait till VA googles it for you and posts it. Oh wait, was that on Foxxie News cause if it was, I missed it, damn
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-13-2015 09:47 AM
There you go Fun an excellent candidate for your vaccine. Hopefully the severe side effects will linger for hours, but have no fear there probably won't be any regulations forced on you by the government. When trials start call it a supplement and the FDA will let it slide.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-13-2015 09:07 AM
Keep searching Fun, you will have plenty of time to test your developed vaccine on the lab rats in the political forum.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-13-2015 07:58 AM
HT....I've developed a cure for those who suffer from "Tristadeckafobia".......WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW. Have a Great Day and stay warm and enjoy your weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-13-2015 06:24 AM
COLD.....Only 35 days until the start of SPRING. Temps below 5 with the wind chill of - 10 to 18.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-13-2015 06:18 AM
GOOD MORNING. TGIF....Have a Great Day and have fun this weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-12-2015 20:43 PM
Yeah, I take a peek when I go through my channels on my remote. But, I don't stop to listen to the empty heads talking. Some times, if I stay longer I use the mute button until I move on after about 30 seconds.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-12-2015 19:16 PM
I'm sorry, I should clarify....HELL NO. I consider myself smarter than to listen to racists.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-12-2015 19:12 PM
NO
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-12-2015 10:09 AM
~Fogx Nooze presents political poison daily to unsuspecting viewers...... That's why I don't watch it. I know better then to listen to empty heads, but the empty headed chicks have some great looking legs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-12-2015 08:00 AM
Overcast, no wind but cold and the temps will plummet to below 0 tonight and snow/rain or both this afternoon/ tomorrow. Good day to start a 4 day weekend, maybe 5 with more on Sunday.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-12-2015 07:49 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day.
keeping an erection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > keeping an erection       02-11-2015 16:33 PM
Check with your Dr. he can tell you what you want to know.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-11-2015 15:20 PM
Fun, it's never dry any time or day I'm Humping. But, weather wise it is a perfectly dry day today, different story tomorrow and Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-11-2015 10:54 AM
Sunny and 28. looks like a nice day to go out this afternoon.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-11-2015 07:51 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-10-2015 06:23 AM
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-09-2015 13:41 PM
HT.....NO SNOW HERE
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-09-2015 06:15 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-08-2015 18:20 PM
OK Sexy, why don't you tell us what US companies are going to build shipyards in Mexico and Canada to draw ships to their countries. Now don't forget all incoming freight will then have to come through the Sothern border and all the border and customs will have to be moved to crossings that are all already have to much traffic already. You think all those China imports are gonna get a quicker way into the country. Sorry but it ain't gonna happen and your blowing smoke out of your ass trying to make up shit like your buddy NCAL. I get a chuckle out of the FOXIE NEWS you all hang your hats on for BULLSHIT SPIN.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-08-2015 16:44 PM
Sexy, there is NO WAY IN HELL either Canada nor Mexico can build or operate a port system that all ships coming to the west coast would go to. Think about it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-08-2015 16:39 PM
Bobbyboy, posted on Scranton Craigslist on Feb 6 under general labor this posting....."Veterans - $15-$75/hour to start - No Experience required" The contact information is available to call by phone and direct email. From what you've published here in the forums, You have the background to secure this position.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-08-2015 12:39 PM
Bobbieboy, if you want to increase your take home pay....."FIND A JOB THAT PAYS MORE PER HOUR". Then when you realize that personal responsibility belongs to everyone who cares about their community and their lot in life. Constant complaining and blaming others for you downfall is and I hate to say is your own fault and until you determine that your the one to blame.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-08-2015 10:29 AM
Sunny, very little wind and seems to be warming up leaving my area on NJ to expect all rain during this latest storm.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       02-08-2015 10:26 AM
Home made blueberry pancakes, coffee and a big glass of OJ. Starting the day off right with a good breakfast.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-08-2015 09:31 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Sunday and have a Great Week.
Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew       02-07-2015 13:24 PM
LMFAO.......New Christy PAC
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-07-2015 06:57 AM
GOOD MORNING. Enjoy your weekend and have a Great Day.
Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Governor Christy is a Cowboys fan who knew       02-06-2015 15:53 PM
Christie's new PAC........Leadership Matters For America Org LMFAO
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-06-2015 12:14 PM
WARNING!!!!!!! This has been verified by snoops . com In the coming days, DO NOT open any message regardless of who sent it to you with an attachment called: BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE. It is a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns the whole hard disk of your computer. Even if this was sent by someone you know. I got it from a trusted source. Be careful
Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       02-06-2015 06:36 AM
I see there is brilliance in NCAL's post, or is it pure BULLSHIT.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-06-2015 06:14 AM
GOOD MORNING. TGIF have a Great Day and a Great Weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-05-2015 08:43 AM
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-04-2015 16:43 PM
PG, call down to the front desl and tell them you want a desk lamp. They'll get one for you if it's a decent hotel. Enjoy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-04-2015 16:31 PM
Holy Cow it's 43 degrees and sunny. Just got in from a 2 3 mile walk and it feel good to get out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-04-2015 08:48 AM
"if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with BULLSHIT"....Keep it up VA you'll get better at it with age.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-04-2015 08:42 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-03-2015 22:46 PM
Well you know the old story that the republicans are clinging to...."if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with BULLSHIT" and hope you can get away with it. H'mmm maybe there is a vaccine that can cure them of this sickness.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-03-2015 15:27 PM
Sorry VA, my google search of RepublicCare showed NO results. So, I'm wondering just what the republicans are proposing to help Americans lower the cost of health care. Is there a bill that I can look up in congress or ask my Congressmen or Senator for some clarity and when will it become law. And, don't give me the repeal bullshit cause it will never happen. And, you have many, many, many times shown your ignorance and refusal to discuss any issue without degrading anyone who disagrees with your wisdom and your bullshit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-03-2015 14:14 PM
I'm sorry VA, have you seen the details of RepublicCare. Please share with us where we can find what RepublicCare does for the those who have no health care and how much we'll be able to save.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       02-03-2015 13:02 PM
I keep looking for details about RepublicCare and when it will be able to give people a choice for their health care needs.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-03-2015 06:51 AM
Single payer comes to Medicare
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Single payer comes to Medicare       02-02-2015 13:01 PM
NCAL, as long as you and your children continue to contribute to SSI and Medicare it will survive.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-02-2015 09:31 AM
Super Bowl advertisers dropped a BIG BOMB.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-02-2015 08:58 AM
41 and starting to rain here on the coast. Whatever is on the ground is melting quickly
Where do all the power brokers hang out in DC
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Where do all the power brokers hang out in DC       02-02-2015 07:13 AM
Try the local IHOP, or the nearest Red Robin.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       02-02-2015 04:55 AM
GEEEE looking, tell us all how many Super Bowl victories Tony Romo has in his what 9 years as a cowgirl.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-02-2015 04:43 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and be safe on the roads here in the NE and in the Great Lakes region.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       02-01-2015 22:23 PM
I almost forgot, who knows when training camp starts?
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       02-01-2015 22:22 PM
Pats win a good game, but controlled by the Pats to win. Brady moves to the top of the list as one of the best QBs in the league.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-01-2015 09:21 AM
20, that's a tropical heat wave for your neck of the woods.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       02-01-2015 09:19 AM
You know, everybody forgets that the Pats scored most of their points in the second half when the refs re inflated the balls to the proper pressure. You're not gona tell me you have film of Brady or the coach leaning over the balls trying to deflate them. Stop acting like children and give credit to the 2 teams for making it to the Super Bowl, Oh and BTW enjoy the game.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       02-01-2015 09:11 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Sunday and I hope your team wins.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-31-2015 18:29 PM
I guess it's time for me to chime in for the big game. I'm picking the Pats to win this super bowl. My reasoning for this pick is that Tom Brady just won't lose 3 consecutive super bowls. Remember he lost the last two super bowls he was in to the GIANTS.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-31-2015 14:39 PM
Fun, I always say that what you can't get in your mouth you should use both hands to help.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-31-2015 14:11 PM
I always helped my father when he made his wine. I still have his wine press, grape crusher and always remember the good times.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-31-2015 14:00 PM
Sunny, windy and 12 degrees. Other than that it's a nice day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-31-2015 12:56 PM
This would be fun it you FOOLS would be able to quote FACTS and be able to justify those facts with factual references. BTW Fun, welcome back.
Over50 and fine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Over50 and fine       01-31-2015 09:26 AM
Wewill, Use the search feature on the left side of the SLS page. You'll be able to search your local area for compatable playmates in your or any other area. Good Luck. Pictures are always better to attract playmates.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-31-2015 07:52 AM
Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-30-2015 12:52 PM
PARONOID! NCAL, you are the best paranoid spin master here in the forums. Wonder how many are here to read your dribble. And, I can still give you a good price on 42 million marketing and sales leads. You can use Paypal or Visa or Master Card. Sorry but American Express and Discover charge me to much to take the card. But if your credit is good I might be able to take your P.O.
Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-30-2015 07:33 AM
I'd bet that the ones complaining were the ones that got tickets.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-30-2015 07:26 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and have a Great Weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-29-2015 22:22 PM
Oh, I'm sorry NCAL, I thought you were wanting to buy some of the 42 million leads I have for sale. You did say you were in marketing.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-29-2015 20:14 PM
I think there was a train derailment at GSS. only saw a quickie thing on the news.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-29-2015 20:09 PM
NCAL. Please name these accountable care organizations. I'd be interested in who they are so I can keep away from them here in NJ.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-29-2015 13:02 PM
HFT, Can't wait for spring so I can GO FISHING.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-29-2015 07:31 AM
What she said and it's sunny.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-29-2015 07:28 AM
bobbieboy, you have no fucking clue as to what you're talking about.Ticketing for MV violations is their job. The next time your town orders new police cars they will have LP readers connected to laptops in the cars that are connected to the internet. Ain't technology great.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-29-2015 06:03 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-28-2015 21:37 PM
BTW NCAL, I have 42 million leads with names, addresses, phone numbers, cell numbers and email addresses. I can sort them for you by zip code if you want, just tell me how many you want. All are current within the last 6 months. Let me know and I sell them to you at a decent price.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-28-2015 21:32 PM
The DEA doesn't issue speeding tickets, but your local PD will pull you over if your licenses is suspended and don't forget to include the Red Light Cameras. But, you know what, if you don't break the law you'll never have to be afraid.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Car license plate readers the new national data base on where you drive and when       01-28-2015 19:24 PM
License plate readers are pretty much in every police car. The DEA has license plate readers on the NJ Turnpike to follow the drug traffic on I-95. You really think they are tracking you going through Elizabeth, NJ. I'd bet they have them up and down I-95 from FL into Boston. But you know what, I don't care cause I'm not a drug mule and I not a drug trafficker..
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-28-2015 13:00 PM
Most times it has to do with website links. Use w w w . com......
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-28-2015 10:06 AM
So, I'm figuring that the economy must be improving if their spending that much money on Pets. NJ, I usually like to make lobster and shrimp scampi for my Valentine. I also make a real Key Lime pie from scratch. Never fails to please.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-28-2015 09:36 AM
I'm here so I don't get fined!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-28-2015 09:30 AM
WTF! It's reported that 703 Million dollars will be spent on Valentines Day for gifts for PETS! WTF
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-28-2015 04:54 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 14:28 PM
(i could only wish for such regular plowing.) ;) Hmmmmm, NJ I would be interested in plowing if you like .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 12:07 PM
Only got about 4 to 6" here in my front yard. Guess we got away with one. You guys in MA, CT, RI and the eastern part of LI. Good Luck and this to shall pass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-27-2015 10:14 AM
Guess what the weather is for the NE
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-27-2015 07:32 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a Great Day and be Safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-26-2015 19:06 PM
It seems that the Senate Leaders are trying to pass an amendment to stop any more amendments to the pipeline bill being debated in the Senate. Hmmmmm, sounds like the babies are trying to keep everyone out of their sandbox.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 18:31 PM
Tigg, It's mostly different in each state and I'm thinking it could be higher than $2500.00 in NJ.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 18:14 PM
Small Claims Court. Here in NJ you can claim up to $2500.00 and let the court collect. No lawyer is needed and only costs filing fee and the time to appear in court. PG you should check with your local or county court system. You should also have a signed contract for your services. Good Luck
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-26-2015 05:59 AM
BLIZZARD watch. I want to go fishing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-26-2015 05:48 AM
BLIZZARD DAY today and tomorrow. heavy snow (24-36") 60mph winds and cold. My ass is inside the house for the next 3 or 4 days. I want to go FISHING
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-26-2015 05:41 AM
GOOD MORNING. Have a nice Blizzard Day. Stay Safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-25-2015 18:15 PM
Just saw 24 to 36" BLIZZARD along the Jersey shore north to NYC and Long Island and up into New England.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-25-2015 14:00 PM
Oh and the Republicans and their foxxie news always tell the truth about everything else the Democrats don't. Now that's some funny shit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-25-2015 13:53 PM
Ncal, I don't really care what they will get paid in China. Any American citizen who works overseas still has an obligation to pay taxes to Uncle Sam. That also includes SSI & Medicare to support those over 65 here. Just think they'll be supporting your multi million health care costs when you get rolled into the ER and the first words the ask you is can you please show us your insurance cards. And, that's even before they take your blood pressure and the rest of your vital signs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-25-2015 13:38 PM
NJ, you might have a tough commute Mon./Tues I saw one estimate of over 24" through the PA/NY corridor. I hope you brought a lot of work home. It looks like I'm in the east side with a lot less snow, but enough to put a damper on the new week. Hey, Its winter in Jersey and you never know what can happen. Stay safe and Tigg, here comes the Big One.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       01-25-2015 05:12 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. Have a Great
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       01-24-2015 21:31 PM
..."I am just stating the hard cold facts, those that are collecting SSI and Medicare are using up millions of dollars more then they put in." Ncal, and so will you if you live past 62 for SSI and 65 for Medicare. Keep working and pay you're SS to keep ours funded and don't forget your kids will be supporting you when the time comes, even if the run away to China.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-24-2015 20:26 PM
Thanks for the physics lesson, but no matter what the contents of the spill and any way you want to spin your version. A Spill of 3 Million gallons of oil would harm millions of acres of fertile land used for farming and the entire regions health concerns.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       01-24-2015 19:09 PM
You're the expert you would know more than me about toxic waist.