Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
rdy2playwu    Posts: 1208
Last 100 Displayed

Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-22-2014 05:29 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Daay
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-21-2014 18:51 PM
Next Day Meat Loaf sandwiches are to die for. Some times I'll make meatloaf just for the next day to make sandwiches. Don't need any sides, well maybe mac & cheese with bacon bits.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 12:23 PM
Sorry peg, to all effected by last post please disregard my last comments about Sept. and Oct.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 11:48 AM
Peg, This summer has been a summer like we haven't had in decades. I don't think we've had any day with the temp above 90. We have had very little rain and when we did it was during the week. We've only had 1 weekend where it was cloudy and briefly rained. The tourists have flocked to the Jersey shore for their vacations and have spent alot of money. As far as the upcoming winter, I'm sure we can handle what ever we get. I'm one who can't stand the hot and humid weather and you'll never find me in Florida and the south in the months of June, July and August. But give me days like San Diego I'd be very happy. Most people don't know this but the best time to be at the Jersey shore is Sept. and Oct.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 09:08 AM
LOL!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 08:36 AM
You can get a good grip on the pole with pine tar.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-21-2014 05:51 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-20-2014 12:35 PM
It doesn't help when the media tracks down every (BLACK) racist and interviews them and they keep talking the same N****R TRASH, then they force others to do the trash talking against the whites. This GOOD Cop will never get a fair trial and will become just another statistic in the raciest bed post.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-20-2014 06:44 AM
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       08-19-2014 19:37 PM
Is the Fly over goint to work on the new site???? With the light blue motif I it takes longer to see when the last time I was on the thread.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-19-2014 17:36 PM
Rib Eye on the grill (perfect Med. Rare) with home made fries and cream corn and a small tomato and red onion salad with black olives. The weather is perfect and will be the next couple of days. Life is SO GOOD.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-19-2014 06:14 AM
IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       08-18-2014 16:32 PM
Take you chronological impossibility and you know where to shove it. History proved he lied and caused general havoc with his price and wage freezes and resigned in disgrace when caught with the Watergate cover up. That's easy I'll just quit being president and get a free trip back to California and play with checkers every day instead of spending it in jail. A chronological impossibility didn't stop him from making a fool of himself to the American people.
Introducing A Vanilla Male To The Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Introducing A Vanilla Male To The Lifestyle       08-18-2014 09:57 AM
BLT, in your vanilla conversations you should be able to probe his feelings even before you have sex together. If you're developing a possible relationship then from what my own experiences tell me that much conversation should take place. BTW, I'm not a Drive By kind of SM. Example, I'm meeting a couple this morning and we have emailed at least 40 times and talked on the phone several times and This meeting is only a M&G. They are looking for a SM to help satisfy her because her husband can't. This contact has been taking place over a month and I'm eager to meet them and explore. Patience is always rewarded.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       08-18-2014 09:45 AM
First of all I never said I voted for a man that froze wages and like GWB lied to the American People. Secondly, what's your hang up with my age? Who the FUCK cares cause you and I are NEVER going to meet anywhere in this country. Your constant baggering of posts from other posters is just as bad watching GEICO & Progressive Ins. TV spots that seem to run every other minute.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-18-2014 06:40 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       08-17-2014 20:12 PM
So I guess you voted for "I am not a crook" Tricky Dick. I'm sure the State Dept. has been seeing that he gets treated right. Yea, it was dumb on his part for a couple of reasons. But, he was a civilian and I'd bet the same thing would have happened to you If you were in his shoes.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       08-17-2014 09:03 AM
The Giants won and I fell asleep and never saw the comeback. I was not impressed with any part of the play of the game. The video of the locker room showed the coach trying to put the winning spin on but you could tell by the players expressions that they knew they didn't play as good as they should have. They are closing the rest of the practices to the public and if I know the coach they are in for a rough bunch of practices this week and if there's no better play in next weeks game it may be a looooooooong season fo rthe team and us fans.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-17-2014 06:25 AM
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       08-16-2014 13:05 PM
SoSmooth, Being a Giants fan I agree with everything you've said about the cowgirls. I hate them because of what you've said + some other stuff. The same hatred extends to the pigeon team down the Jersey turnpike. Both in the same conference and it should make this year interesting. Watching the pigeon team last night, although they did put together some good drives couldn't close. The Giants play tonight in their 3rd. preseason game and so far in the last 2 games have done a pretty good job of putting together a running game. We've beefed up our secondary and I know the passing game will be better than last year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-16-2014 10:04 AM
Another beautiful fall feeling day. Bright Sunshine, low humidity, cool temps. Just a beautiful day in PARADISE.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       08-16-2014 10:00 AM
Just filled up the Jeep at: $3.09 for regular. Local Costco has been leading the way and others are still at least .15 to .25 behind. They are talking less than $3.00 after Labor Day. OH YEAAAAAA
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-16-2014 06:26 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-15-2014 09:34 AM
BLT, Where ever I am and breathing it's always Paradise. No matter what the weather is. But, this weekend will be very acceptable weather wise.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-15-2014 07:05 AM
Waking up to 54 degrees, sunny and no humidity. Temps to top off at around 78 making this another perfect day in Paradise and a Great looking weekend. I'll tale this anytime.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-15-2014 07:01 AM
Good Morning. Another Great Weekend coming up at the Jersey Shore. Have a Great Friday.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-14-2014 17:03 PM
2 Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches. Now it's Happy Hour. Enjoy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-14-2014 14:02 PM
Perfect Day here at the Jersey Shore. Temps around 75-78, no humidity and a bright sunny day. Life is good at the beach.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-14-2014 06:51 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-13-2014 09:16 AM
Cloudy and Muggy, rain has ended an some parts of Jersey close to Philly got up to 9" of rain. Me, I slept right through it.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-13-2014 06:21 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-12-2014 04:42 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-11-2014 05:54 AM
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       08-10-2014 18:48 PM
As I sit here watching the SF/ Balt. preseason game on the NFL Network, I got a chance to watch the rerun of the Giants/ Pitt game earlier as well as the Redskins/ Pats game. And will most likely finish tonight with football. Now that Preseason has begun I know I am anticipation a great season for my team the NY Giants. I've watched the 2 preseason games and was very satisfied with what they were trying to do. So, I decided to start this thread for everyone to tell us what is good and needed work on their team and how you think they can improve. Now, I know there are those out there that will try and destroy this thread like they like to do for any thread they don't like or try and hijack the thread for stupid stuff to make them feel more important. I was impressed with the Redskins offense for their first game. I was also impressed with the Giants running game. Establishing a running game for the Giants is essential and so far we're off to a good start. So let's hope they only get batter and become a close knit offense. That will only help Eli have a much better year this year.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-10-2014 18:29 PM
Very rare hamburger with cole slaw and potato salad and a glass of merlot to be indulged in at several times during this evenings TV sports watching.
Introducing A Vanilla Male To The Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Introducing A Vanilla Male To The Lifestyle       08-10-2014 18:24 PM
BLT, Shelly's advice is pretty much what I would have told you, but I would wait to gage his potential as a playmate. I don't know how long you should wait to start, but some time should pass before you say something. Good Luck and remember you are driving the relationship now. Remember to soon in the wrong time could make him run, or could have him making demands you may not want to agree to.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-10-2014 08:37 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       08-09-2014 08:36 AM
Oh, BTW I'm heading to a seafood festival for some GREAT EATS and cocktails around 6:30 for a quiet evening with Great Friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       08-09-2014 08:26 AM
"As for RDY's form of employment? It is exploitative, because he calls people at home, he makes them afraid that they do not have enough health coverage, or makes them think that paying him more money is going to provie them with something they need." Your statement above proves that you have NO FUCKING CLUE of what you talk about. I don't go door to door, and never scare people into buying the benefit package available to them. I'm assuming you have dental insurance and are paying a high premium. I know you aren't getting dental coverage from the VA. I sell my product through my website, just like you do with your modeling. How's that working for you anyway? I go to Sr. Citizen Centers and hold seminars to show them the advantage of the dental, vision and prescription benefits. Can your dental insurance save you over $1200 for a root canal if you needed one. Will your insurance save you over 60% on vision products and unless your medications are 100% covered your not saving any money every time you get a prescription. I shouldn't this but these benefits only cost $19.95 a month and will cover anyone in your household, that means your mother, your father, your sister. Do the math bobbieboy, $239.40 a year. Is your dental, vision and prescription insurance cheaper than $239.40 a year bobbieboy, you need to grow up and be a force for good in your community. If your community is dying as you say and with your attitude and mindset you will die along with it. Just like President Obama has no sympathy for Hamas, but has sympathy for the people of Gaza. I'm having trouble with any sympathy for you and have decided to ignore you from now on. Yes, I've said it before and almost stuck to it, but now since you're dying along with your community and of course blaming others for your plight. I'm sorry, I don't blame others for what's going on in my communities, but I will help others trying to right a wrong and come up with some way to help. Sexy, Mickey when he grows up and has some sympathy for others he doesn't deserve any form us unless and until he show a change in mindset and stop blaming others and stops malingering.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-09-2014 04:40 AM
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-08-2014 23:17 PM
Cincy, stuff from a food truck is sometimes better then a good restaurant depending what your into.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       08-08-2014 23:11 PM
OMFG, bobbyboyy has no clue what a real life is all about. He can't understand what life is. Tell me bobbyboy when did I say those 1000 cards are a telemarketing scam. All you do is give them out to people who need them. Since your community is dying I'll bet your social services department would love to give those cards to those who might need them. Guess what bobbieboy they are FREE to anyone who needs them. I don't get a dime and you won't get a dime from passing them out. Can you understand what I just said. And, I don't know where you got the impression that I am a republican and responsible for your demise. I am not a republican , never have been and never will be. But I learned how to play by the rules and get everything I deserve. I see you just said that the government is responsible for your medical care, your education and if you were smart you would work to get your disability percentage increased. Learn the system and learn how to use it for your advantage. I used, NO I needed the VA to pay for my schooling and the the VA to give me my medical benefits, but I also raised a family paid for college for ,y 2 kids. My wife and I worked our asses off and still gave to the community and helped those that we could. That included high school students, neighbors church members and veterans, both men and woman. I hope you get all you deserve from the VA and the GI Bill, but your growth as a citizen will only happen if you allow it to happen. So get your fair wage and tell us what YOU expect as a fair dollar value for the job you want. And, don't give us bullshit. tell us what you expect as a salary when you graduate school.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       08-08-2014 21:51 PM
If your opinion is it degrade others and not uplift yourself and your family then you can wallow in your degenerate thinking. Show me you have the guts to help others and uplift your community instead of sitting on your ass and crying about your commitment to do nothing for others until you get your fair share. You don't deserve whatever you get from the government, and you should return every penny back to the government that gave it to you. Tell me you have no contact with the VA, tell me you have no checks from any federal agency. Tell me you have no money from the GI Bill to pay for your schooling. I hate to keep going around in circles, but you are incompetent in understanding what social programs, a church, a community organization can do to make someone life easier. Last month over 200,000 jobs were created and you're incapable of finding a better job or uplifting your community. I give you another option I will send 1000 already pre approved discount drug cards for those who have to pay retail price for their medication. This card is FREE to the user and will give them at least 55% off generic prescriptions. I have given you several options to help you uplift you, your family and your community. Yet you refuse to inquire about how these programs can help you and your community. I keep saying this, but you have NO, NO expression in helping anyone but yourself and guess what you are FAILING in your efforts.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-08-2014 21:08 PM
Onion Rings from Applebees. They are awesome with just a beer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       08-08-2014 16:49 PM
Mickey, the boy won't even look for a job that pays more then what he's making now. Gee, Mickey he also doesn't see that a second job would increase his weekly take home pay. I know he's "going to school" but I'd bet with some fore thought I bet he could work 2 jobs. Lots of people do it, hell I know registered home health aids that work 60 hours a week taking care of elderly patients. I know they have tough jobs, I had to give up my B&B to return to Jersey and be my mothers care giver. Believe me, those care givers love their job and do an excellent job caring for their charges and yet although they get paid 12 to 15/ hr. they are dedicated to their work. He boasts of not taking any social welfare, but I bet it puts some excellent food on the table. If his father is disabled and can't work, federal help is ready to help them. Went fishing today and came home empty, well it was trout I caught and I have a habit of catching fish and releasing it back to grow bigger. So now I'm off to happy hour with some friends for drinks and dinner and a some good cheer and start to enjoy my weekend. Have a Great Day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       08-08-2014 07:35 AM
I can't pass this one up. bobbieboy what have you done to uplift your fellow man? You talk great bullshit and for once in your life start swallowing your own bullshit. From what I see as an adult you have no clue what adult life is really about. And, with that I'm off to have breakfast then go fishing. I could share my catch with you and uplift you. BTW, the position is still open if you want to take advantage of that JOB that pays more than minimum wage.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-08-2014 07:24 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend. I'm going fishing today and tomorrow. WAH HOO!
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-07-2014 06:48 AM
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-06-2014 08:21 AM
BLT, that's a personal preference you need to decide on your own. Since you are closer to Atlanta then I am and if you believe the media frenzy about what's going to happen then I would consider moving further away then Florida and FAR away from the hospital the 2 Americans are isolated in in Atlanta. BTW, there are 3 other units in the country that can handle Ebola patients.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-06-2014 06:59 AM
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-05-2014 17:03 PM
BLT, Everything I have heard says that Ebola is not passed through the air. Touching and exchanging bodily fluids is the only way it can be spread. That is why you see the people transporting the 2 Americans in Special Hazmat suits. The Emory Univ. is 1 of 4 places in the US that are geared to handle these patients and the CDC is only 4 blocks away. The serum that has been developed was highly secret and it's a 3 injection process. Both patients have shown improvement since receiving the serum. Those that work in this isolation area are far away from regular patients or workers of the Univ. Hospital. I have no problem bringing these people here for treatment because first off they are Americans and the charities they work for are doing a job and have a mission to help others sufferings. Just because it's in Africa doesn't mean that we are discriminating. If the serum works and can be mass produced and cures it, it happens here in America. And, no matter what you feel about todays society and what America stands for, you'll never find another country on this planet that could surpass who we are as Americans and what we can do to help others.
Charitable donations, feeding a man for a day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Charitable donations, feeding a man for a day       08-05-2014 08:24 AM
Ghost, I've always played by the rules when it comes to my taxes. But, if you play by the rules means that you have to know what the rules are. Here is an example if you work at a job and have a home based business the rules say that with a little imagination your commute to your job can be written off. People don't know that a commute to a second job is tax deductible. I like the saying that says "If you don't know the rules of the game, don't play the game because you will loose".
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-05-2014 08:10 AM
Watching CNN this morning, an interview with former NYC Mayor Bloomberg was asked in typical news speak about the spread of Ebola to the US because of the 2 American aide workers infected. Bloomberg's response was that the people and places know what they are doing and that the media is sensationalizing. This sensationalizing is just the media trying to cause panic here in the US and unfortunately he is so right. Just like the old adage in the newspaper business "If it Bleeds, It LEADS". So today they make the stupidest things bleed to make a story.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-05-2014 06:00 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-04-2014 07:05 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-03-2014 07:06 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-02-2014 07:25 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?       08-01-2014 16:19 PM
Why didn't you tell us that for the last 6 months the business community has generated over 200,000 new jobs and the best growth since 1999. Why do you all pick on the what you think is the worst instead of the better. Is it because you don't want this president to succeed or is it because your man FUCKED US ALL in his last days when we were loosing hundreds of thousands of jobs a month. How many of those kids just are lazy and don't want to work. Glad I never let my kids grow up lazy, they both have Great Jobs and are productive members of society.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       08-01-2014 14:50 PM
Just filled up at my local Costos for $3.23
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-01-2014 14:47 PM
Two things. 1.) Let SLS stop mail from single males, I've had a few profiles that have done that option. And 2.) replace your block button with one that works since you seemed to have worn the original block button out.
US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.       08-01-2014 14:43 PM
Hey asshole, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE YOUR COMMUNITY BETTER". Don't make excuses for others, or blame others, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE YOUR COMMUNITY BETTER".
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       08-01-2014 13:50 PM
The Giants and Bills kick off this seasons Hall of Fame Game. Not expecting much, but interested in seeing how the new offence starts to come together. Defensively I think we should be OK because of the help we got from FA in the secondary. I guess time will tell and I know I'm rooting for the Giants to improve from last years poor performances.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-01-2014 13:44 PM
After being sunny this morning, the thunder boomers are starting to roll in and the sun has closed his eyes and someone is gona make it rain on me. Tomorrow will be the same. YUCK!
Brewing beer wine
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Brewing beer wine       08-01-2014 10:55 AM
Growing up I used to help my father make 7 or 8 barrels of wine. We always had wine for dinner and of course cheese and bread after every meal. That was family time. Dinner in the kitchen with everyone, no TV or radio just 6 people talking about what was going on in our lives. OMG, his wine was so good. You could sit and drink for dinner or afterward, but you better have someone help you stand up if you had to much. One Christmas with 25 people for Christmas dinner and my son about 3 going lap to lap and getting a taste from everyone. Well he was found in the living room of the house just rolling around and laughing. Guess he sat on to many laps that Christmas. I still have his original wine press, a few barrels that I keep moist, his grape crusher and his corks which I also keep moist. Just in case I decide to make some wine some day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.       08-01-2014 10:41 AM
So what are you doing to keep your community from dying. What do you give back to your community? I venture to say you do absolutely nothing to improve your community. What would you do to improve your dying community? Do you check in on the elderly who have no one to take care of them. Do your go to the store for your neighbor? Do you mentor or tudor a kid in school. Have you helped any Pastor or church distribute food to those who need it? Tell us bobbie boy what do you do to uplift your community? And, don't give us that crap that the wealthy don't pay anyone a fair wage. What do you do to ease some ones burdens and give comfort to those who need it. You're a veteran, when was the last time you went to the VA Hospital or a VA Home and read your books to someone, or just sat out in the court yard and just provided some company. When was the last time you spoke to a high school student and told them about the Voice of Democracy oral essay contest sponsored by the VFW to get college scholarship money. Winners on the national level can receive upwards of 25K for college. When was the last time you attended Memorial Day Services or Veterans Day Services to honor fallen comrades and those who are still serving. Stop serving up excuses and do something positive for your self and the community. I guess I could answer my own questions for you. "NEVER"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.       08-01-2014 07:26 AM
Not ever being in business or failing to see the concepts of a profitable business, bobbie boy pretty much can't see the forest through the trees. Employing people and paying the taxes required is what makes this (our) economy work. You have to remember I've offered bobbie boy several chances to join me in one of my home based businesses in the health care arena and offered him 1000 free leads in his area, FREE Dental, Vision and RX discounted coverage and residual income he's turned it down several times. He's also said that if some offered him a $100,000 a year job he wouldn't take it. He doesn't grasp the concept that starting a business in your local community does help local society. He's more concerned about a business man paying him what he is owed for not working. I've pretty much gotten out of the bobbie boy commentary, because trying to get him to understand the way it works here (our economy) is like getting bobbie boy to smell the color #9
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       08-01-2014 04:59 AM
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-31-2014 14:12 PM
BLT, you sure read some weird threads. Was it here on SLS? Gota be some sick people in the lifestyle. VA, why did you have a negative reaction to someone sending you a message? Seemed to me it was an innocent first communication that could lead to a mutual understanding. You made it clear that if was a single male and I haven't read your profile for several reasons, so I can only say WTF
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-31-2014 07:00 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-30-2014 07:45 AM
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       07-29-2014 17:58 PM
Can I get access to the preview?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-29-2014 15:14 PM
Rib Eye Steak with home made French Fries.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.       07-29-2014 09:54 AM
Can we point to our American "War Whores" and our favorite corrupt company that not only made a fortune for our "War Whores" but was responsible for destroying the Gulf of Mexico and the southern coast with their great oil leak.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-29-2014 05:37 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-28-2014 06:20 AM
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-27-2014 09:13 AM
Raining Good Morning. First rain on the weekend since Memorial Day so far this summer. Gona be hot and muggie today and hopefully cool off tomorrow. Have a Great Day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-26-2014 05:13 AM
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-25-2014 21:02 PM
Sausage Peppers and Onions sandwich with fries and marinara sauce that needed some spicing up, but oh so good and a great cold beer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-25-2014 14:06 PM
Obviously bobbie boy has never been out side of PA. The world around bobbie boy is a different world then what goes around his miniscule head and his mother and fathers basement. I would seriously have Radon testing and mitigation in your basement home bobbie boy.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-25-2014 06:52 AM
They say that grapefruit is not good for those who have high blood pressure. Is that similar to a basket fuck?
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-25-2014 06:47 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.
SINGLE SWINGERS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > SINGLE SWINGERS       07-24-2014 14:42 PM
3 places you can go. Groups, Clubs, FL events all here on SlS. Find Meet & Greets in your area or move out of Florida
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-24-2014 05:40 AM
Good Morning. Have a Great Time Jan and enjoy your day today and the rest of the summer.
Why is it the single males chicken out
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       07-23-2014 13:28 PM
BLT, it's always been my pleasure to please any lady I'm with. But, all the pleasure is first started with trust and communications. I'm not like most guys, my expectations are to see her satisfied and then I know she will return the pleasure.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 11:58 AM
Sexy, KEEP DREAMING Oh and don't forget "YOUR" Chief Justice of the Supreme Court says that the ACA is CONSTITUTIONAL, Remember that vote in the courts.
Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 11:47 AM
I've used them all the time and I've never had any problems. You must be doing something wrong.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       07-23-2014 11:42 AM
So Andrew, your expecting that power plant to clean the smoke from their stacks, letting car companies/oil companies pollute the air with toxic emissions. How about that child safety seat in your back seat, you'll just take the word of the company in china that makes it, you sure it doesn't have lead paint on it. Government involvement is a necessary freedom we all have. The best part is we can change the government every 2 years in Nov. Now there is real personal responsibility.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 11:18 AM
You mean the NSA doesn't want to know who you looking to call.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 10:29 AM
switchboard dot com superpages dot com See what your government gave you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 10:18 AM
And, those who are opposed to the ACA should stop following the party talking points. If it needs fixing then, then come up with fixes and implement them through legislation. Me personally, I'm not covered under the ACA because I get my healthcare from the VA and I don't care what you hear from the congress and the media is the best health care we have in this country. Even the VA needs some fixing, but nobody is shouting and screaming to shut it down and start over.
Why is it the single males chicken out
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Why is it the single males chicken out       07-23-2014 10:04 AM
BLT, even if they did all show up, they most likely couldn't get it up. That's why whenever I host a gang bang I never put out a "Cattle Call" for guys. I have a group of men that I know and can call upon to satisfy any lady. They are experienced, respectful and know the protocol to follow for complete satisfaction. Just about the worst thing that can happen to a lady is to get high on being pleasured and it doesn't come close to expectations.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       07-23-2014 09:32 AM
Another training camp began yesterday for the Giants. After last years disaster and a new offensive coordinator, let's hope they can get it together and get back on track to winning the division and of course the Super Bowl. The Giants play the Bills in the Hall of Fame Game in 2 weeks and even though we've had some defections and retirements, we've brought in some experienced players and have boosted our secondary and line backers, we should do alright.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 07:21 AM
HFT, not half as much as you are.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 06:25 AM
Tell me why hasn't RepublicCare been passed by the house? Can't you get enough votes to pass it in the house, or are you still trying to repeal the ACA, guess after 50+ times you still can't get it right, or has it taken a back seat to filing a law suit against the President for doing his job better than GWB did. Oh wait I know you can't do anything until you spend millions of dollars impeaching the President. You guys are so confusing, do you really know what you want and if you do why don't you propose it and fight for what you want. You know do the job you were elected to do.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-23-2014 04:58 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-22-2014 14:31 PM
Did anybody read RepublicCare? I'm still waiting to see a copy of the Republican Health Care proposal.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-22-2014 06:54 AM
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US states with higher minimum wages gain more jobs.       07-21-2014 09:30 AM
NJ just raised the minimum wage back in Jan. I don't think that a 6 month track record is a long enough time to judge the effectiveness of raising the minimum wage on job growth. There are to many groups with agenda's just popping out studies that only prove their point. Chasing these studies and supporting any number of different studies prove nothing. Much like these political forums we all have our opinions on political theater and if you don't agree with me, or say I was right on such and such we all revert to name calling and looking to make the other guy the bad guy. Facts are ignored and the spin just continues out of control.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-21-2014 07:30 AM
Looks like the start of a nice week here at the Jersey shore. Temp in the 80s and sunny all week except for Thurs.
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       07-21-2014 07:27 AM
Good Morning. Have a Grate Day.