Help
FORUMS
Back
Nkenswing    Posts: 259
Last 100 Displayed

Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-18-2014 15:09 PM
I hope I never go to jail. I haven't memorized a phone number since 2005...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-10-2014 11:12 AM
When I was a boy, my momma would send me down to the corner store with one dollar and I'd come back with 5 potatoes, 2 loaves of bread, 3 bottles of milk, a hunk of cheese, a box of oatmeal and 6 eggs. You can't do that now.... Too many security cameras.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-16-2014 15:09 PM
*looking at graffiti on a bridge* Some people - "That's vandalism" Other people - "That's art" Me - "How the hell did they get up there?"
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-12-2014 12:07 PM
That was pitiful. They haven't scored a TD in six quarters. Maybe Snoop Dawg was right about Haley. All the stats in the world are meaningless when you get nothing but field goals. Those penalties on The safeties for those hits were bull. You can't separate the ball from the receiver with a good hit anymore?
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-10-2014 11:20 AM
They should allow Ray Rice to play. Just without pads and a helmet. He could get knocked out several times a game...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-09-2014 15:56 PM
Janay Rice standing by her man Ray: Now, Palmer has responded to the recent developments on her Instagram account. A CBS Baltimore report shows Palmer thanked the Ravens’ fans and has some strong words for the media’s involvement in this incident. The full statement reads: “I woke up this morning feeling like I had a horrible nightmare, feeling like I’m mourning the death of my closest friend. But to have to accept the fact that it’s reality is a nightmare in itself. No one knows the pain that the media and unwanted options from the public has cause my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret everyday is a horrible thing. To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his [expletive] off for all his life just to gain ratings is a horrific. THIS IS OUR LIFE! What don’t you all get. If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you’ve succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow and show the world what real love is! Ravensnation, we love you!”
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-02-2014 20:52 PM
Friendly Skies? Not anymore... Three U.S. flights made unscheduled landings in the past eight days after passengers got into fights over the ability to recline their seats. Disputes over a tiny bit of personal space might seem petty, but for passengers whose knees are already banging into tray tables, every inch counts. "Seats are getting closer together," says Sara Nelson, president of the Association of Flight Attendants, which represents 60,000 flight attendants at 19 airlines. "We have to de-escalate conflict all the time." t's getting to the point where the pre-flight safety videos need an additional warning: Be nice to your neighbor. The latest spate of passenger problems started Aug. 24, when a man on a United flight prevented the woman in front of him from reclining thanks to a $21.95 gadget called the Knee Defender. It attaches to a passenger's tray table and prevents the person in front from reclining. A flight attendant told the man to remove the device. He refused, and the passenger one row forward dumped a cup of water on him. Three days later, on an American flight from Miami to Paris, two passengers got into a fight, again over a reclining seat, and the plane was diverted to Boston. Then on Monday night, on a Delta flight from New York to West Palm Beach, Florida, a woman resting her head on a tray table got upset when the passenger in front of her reclined his seat, hitting her in the head. That plane was diverted to Jacksonville, Florida.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-24-2014 14:10 PM
Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other...
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       08-22-2014 13:35 PM
JW Why does the "People you may know" section on Facebook look like a line up of hookers.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-21-2014 16:44 PM
Everyone is "entitled" to their opinion but I have to laugh at those who try to control who posts where. I think one must control themselves before attempting to control others and that seems to be an issue for a few of the more prolific posters. Nic at Night
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-20-2014 17:18 PM
If you get hit by a Dodge, would that be ironic?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       08-18-2014 09:03 AM
You bored her to death. Just like all the other posters no longer here. The place became a snoozefest just like I predicted. Good job.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-18-2014 09:00 AM
Fuck me if they can't take a joke!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-06-2014 18:01 PM
It's better to have loved and lost than live with a psycho for the rest of your life
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-12-2014 09:33 AM
I would rather have a bitchplot for me than against me - Ice T;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-30-2013 14:08 PM
I agree with mostof the firings today but I'm surprised Ryan still has his job with the Jets.; Chudzinski got screwed in Cleveland. He only had one season...;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-23-2013 20:56 PM
If cockroaches can survive a nucleur blast, then what the fuck is in a can of Raid?;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-19-2013 09:44 AM
LOL...;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-19-2013 09:15 AM
Punters and kickers likely don't get to open much fan mail. But after getting absolutely demolished by Pittsburgh's Terence Garvin last Sunday night, Bengals punter Kevin Huber received some well wishes from one young fan in Cincinnati.; Proclaiming himself as Huber's No. 1 fan, 7-year-old Nicholas Andrew Johnson penned a hand-written note to the injured punter, who will miss the remainder of the season with the broken jaw and cracked vertebrae he suffered as a result of the hit. Johnson wished Huber, who also kicked at the University of Cincinnati, a speedy recovery, and had some harsh words for Garvin, whom the NFL said should have been penalized on the play.; Check out the letter below, which was originally tweeted out by Johnson's father and later picked up WKRC in Cincinnati.; <em>Dear Kevin,</em>; <em>I hope you feel better soon. I am mad at the Steelers because you are my #1 player. I am 7 years old and love the Bengals and Bearcats. I know you played for the Bearcats and Bengals and I love the teams. I hope that Steeler player loses his house and has to live in his car.</em>; <em>Get well soon,</em>; <em>Nicholas Andrew Johnson</em>; ; <em>He hopes the Steeler loses his house? I don't believe a seven year old thought that up....</em>;
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       10-30-2013 01:52 AM
Isn't green tea for women with weight issues?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-16-2013 20:42 PM
When I was young, I couldn't wait to get older. This shit isn't what I expected...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 11:56 AM
" I'm sitting here and wondering if Peyton had any input in the decision to choose Luck over Robert Griffin." Who knows but I'm guessing that when Peyton learned he was no longer a Colt he could care less who the new QB was going to be...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-07-2013 11:53 AM
"Not that I care about hockey, but the Flyers just fired their head coach 3 games into the season." Really?? They couldn't have got a new coach in the off season? Did these owners go to the Jerry Jones school for running a sports franchise?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-04-2013 06:36 AM
I support everyone's troops... -the Grim Reaper
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-03-2013 16:08 PM
Lol....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-03-2013 16:05 PM
"I really don't care about the Pirates one way or the other, but they haven't been in the playoffs for over 20 years so it was a semi-historical game. An entire generation of people were born, graduated high school and got halfway through college between post season appearances." The Pirates were so bad during the news, they would get last billing to local college sports. The Steelers suck. The Penguins start their regular season tonight. It's kind of nice to see the Pirates get some attention again. Especially after paying all that money for the stadium...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-02-2013 16:34 PM
Wow! Head's still spinning from my hangover after watching the Pirates/Reds last night. What a game. I've never seen a pitcher so raddled from the fan's chanting his name that he dropped the ball. Then served up two homerun pitches...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       10-01-2013 07:47 AM
Wild card playoff game today. Pirates vs. Reds. Let's Go Bucs!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-25-2013 16:52 PM
"WTF is Rdy talking about?" *SHRUGS* Who knows...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-25-2013 16:42 PM
I don't run. If you see me running you should run too cause something really bad is chasing me..
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-25-2013 08:07 AM
" I have to bring it back to Baseball for a minute." Speaking of baseball, who would ever think the hottest ticket and topic in Pittsburgh is the Pirates. First Post season appearance in 21 years.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-23-2013 15:34 PM
Oh damn....LOL!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-23-2013 15:22 PM
That's the way it should be now... Teachers don't get enough for dealing with the spoiled brats and the parents who raised them. A friend of mine's wife was a teacher for about four years. In that time, she was attacked and threatened on several occasions. Not by the kids. The parents when called to the school to discuss what to do with THEIR kid.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-23-2013 08:10 AM
Steelers winless and in last place... Jeez, the Browns are better than the Black n Gold. Oh I'm so ashamed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-19-2013 09:00 AM
The only thing to fear is fear itself... and spiders. Fuck spiders.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-08-2013 20:37 PM
"Da Stillers didnent dooder jobs taday... annat's terr-bull. I juss went daaahn tada Jine Iggle Pharmacy... every time da Stillers loose, my Doc calls inna script fer Prozaaack. Diss week I'll be poppin' 'em like M&Ms 'n worshin' 'em daaahn wit Imp 'n Arns." Ugh! I couldn't stand the real Myron Cope...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-07-2013 08:15 AM
That was crazy. Seven TD's against the Ravens?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-27-2013 17:06 PM
You can't help everyone but everyone can help someone...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-23-2013 11:57 AM
"How come Rev. Al and Jesse and Robert are not calling for reparations for 2 blacks kids and a white kid just killing a ball player for shits and giggles. We just wanted to......WTF" There should be a thread called the "Most stupid post of the day".
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-21-2013 16:28 PM
Forty men who put their sperm on ice because cancer or other illnesses threatened to leave them infertile are suing a Chicago hospital after a freezer malfunction robbed many of them of the chance to have biological children, their lawyer said Wednesday. "It's heartbreaking," said Matt Jenkins, the lawyer representing the men, who are identified only as John Doe in the suit filed Tuesday. "These men faced death and pulled through the other side and thought they had a safety net to have children," he said. "To have that taken away and be told that you can't have biological children — it's been devastating to these people." The plaintiffs had cancer or other conditions that were likely to render them infertile and were advised that they should store as much sperm as possible to be used in the future. The suit alleges that in April 2012, a cryopreservation tank at Northwestern Memorial Hospital failed and the vials inside were damaged or destroyed. The equipment malfunction happened over a weekend and wasn't discovered until Monday morning because an alarm never went off, according to a statement from the Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, which runs the clinic. Samples from 250 patients were transferred to a working storage unit as soon as the problem came to light, and tests on vials that were scheduled for destruction suggest "that in many cases, samples may still be viable for use in in vitro fertilization," the statement said. Jenkins disputed that. "Those that have attempted to use this sperm, have not had success," he said. The hospital said it plans to file counterclaims against the manufacturers of the components that failed. Jenkins said he hasn't gotten a clear answer on why the equipment broke down but claimed the hospital didn't have a proper monitoring system and should never have put all of one patient's samples into a single tank. "In kindergarten you learn that you don't put all your eggs in one basket," he said. The suit was filed anonymously because his clients don't want to go public with their medical histories and fertility status, he said. But he said one of the plaintiffs is a 15-year-old boy who underwent radical treatment for cancer after handing over his genetic material for safekeeping. "After all that, the kid is doing well, in remission, and he learned he's likely lost his chance to have a biological family," the attorney said. The men are seeking unspecified damages of more than $50,000 per person, but Jenkins said the losses are, literally, "inconceivable."
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-20-2013 11:50 AM
"Three teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17, were bored "so they decided to kill somebody". Damn! Video games weren't enough for these three?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-20-2013 11:44 AM
LAWRENCEVILLE, Pa. — A local mother is facing charges after investigators said she used her child’s feces to make him ill. Lauren Buzard was arrested after surveillance cameras caught her rubbing her baby’s feces on his face at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, police said. According to investigators, surveillance cameras were placed in Buzard’s son’s room after the child was brought to the hospital several times. Doctors said the cameras caught Buzard fishing dirty linen out of the hamper, smearing the pad on the diaper and smearing something on the child’s nasal feeding tube. According to investigators, Buzard also allegedly smeared waste on her boy’s face and said he had vomited. Doctors at Children’s Hospital concluded that Buzard has been actively harming her child in order to gain the benefit of exhaustive medical evaluation and attention. Buzard is currently in county jail and is set to go before a judge on August 21.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-18-2013 06:09 AM
Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike. -Oscar Wilde
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-05-2013 13:22 PM
"And this article just proves that people from New Jersey can not drive for shit!" R U from Joisy. I'm from Joisy too. -Joe Piscipo
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-01-2013 13:17 PM
Ahhh, oh well....
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-01-2013 13:09 PM
Talk about making a big entrance. When baby girl Jasleen came into the world last week at University Hospital in Leipzig, Germany, she weighed in as the country’s largest-ever at 13.47 pounds and 22.6 inches long, according to the New York Daily News. The baby’s mother – who reportedly had gestational diabetes, which can often lead to a larger-than-average newborn size -- gave birth vaginally. German newspaper der Der Spiegel reports that daughter and mom are doing well. In March, British mom Jade King made news when she gave birth to 15 pound, 7 ounce baby boy named George. And in 2011, Texas baby JaMichael Brown weighed 16 pounds, 1 ounce at birth. But the largest baby on record, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, was born in 1879 in Ohio to a Canadian woman named Anna Bates. Her 23 pound, 12 ounce baby boy died 11 hours later.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-18-2013 10:43 AM
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-11-2013 15:15 PM
I found out I'm a magician. I picked up this cute girl hitch hiking. When she put her hand on my thigh I turned into a motel... - Rodney Dangerfield That was one funny dude...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-11-2013 03:03 AM
Thanks. Luv the pic BTW... :-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-10-2013 11:34 AM
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       07-09-2013 17:55 PM
"Racism at it's finest in the liberal state of Illinois" A bigot complaining about racism. That's rich....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       07-07-2013 16:32 PM
Don't forget, his uncle/trainer Roger Mayweather was a tough lightweight and junior welterweight in his day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-01-2013 23:10 PM
Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-21-2013 19:07 PM
Right is right, even if everyone's against it and Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it... --William Penn
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-21-2013 12:07 PM
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these. - George Washington Carver
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-14-2013 17:14 PM
"It is simply tragic , those poor victims, their families on both sides and the weight a child will carry knowing however innocently, they killed a friend or loved one is incomprehensible to me. " I, as well as people with a heart know exactly what your saying. The problem is there's plenty of people out here that have NO heart. Even for our babies...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-14-2013 16:39 PM
"WTF: 11 Deaths in Five Months Where Shooter Was 3 to 6 Years Old At least 10 more toddlers have shot but not killed themselves or someone else this year. 9 cases of 7 to 19 years old accidentally killed themselves, a family member or friend since January. (not a rant against gun ownership) " Mrs Sav LOL. The funny thing is if you weren't the fine, built woman you are and posted this in politics you would have been hated just as much as me... A built blonde get's all the breaks. I know. She's kept me out of lockup a few times...:-))
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-12-2013 12:52 PM
Talk about bad luck... A man who received the world's first double-leg transplant had to have both his limbs amputated after an unrelated illness forced him to stop taking anti-rejection drugs, a Spanish hospital confirmed Tuesday. According to Valencia's Hospital La Fe — which performed transplant surgery on the unidentified patient in 2011 — the patient "had to undergo an operation to amputate the two extremities" about a year and a half after the transplant, Agence France-Presse reported. He had to stop taking the anti-rejection drugs because they were interfering with the treatment of the new illness, the hospital said, according to the AFP report. "In these cases the protocol is that, if the transplanted organ is not a vital organ, it should be removed from the patient so as to allow treatment of the illness that is more serious and urgent," AFP quoted the hospital as saying. The 10-hour transplant operation was led by surgeon Pedro Cavadas and involved a team of more than 50, including surgeons, nurses and transplant coordinators. Cavadas, who performed the world's first double-hand transplant in 2006, is known as a "miracle doctor" in the Spanish media, the BBC reported. The patient, who was in his 20s when the transplant took place, had to have both his legs amputated above the knee after a traffic accident. The hospital said the patient had not given permission to disclose any information about his current treatment.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-11-2013 07:40 AM
Look out Tom Brady. The Pats signed Tim Tebow...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-10-2013 06:18 AM
I think the Coroner should be allowed to list Stupidity as an official reason for some people's death... -Me after watching the morning news.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-06-2013 16:01 PM
“You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same.” -John Davis
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       06-03-2013 14:51 PM
PITTSBURGH — While the Penguins prepare for Monday night’s Game 2 with the Boston Bruins, a controversial hit from Game 1 led to an uproar on social media. Penguins forward Matt Cooke was ejected from Friday’s game after his hit on Boston’s Adam McQuaid. The penalty upset many Penguins fans, including Jordan Kurac, who voiced his displeasure on Twitter. Kurac posted a tweet that said, “NHL is (expletive) rigged. Matt Cooke made a clean hit. I hope your city gets bombed again Boston.” Fans in Boston immediately responded calling the tweet insensitive in light of April’s Boston Marathon bombings.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-18-2013 06:25 AM
Someone needs to invent a carfax for vaginas. "I have only been with one guy." "Yeah sure, show me you whorefax." On FB.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       05-16-2013 14:38 PM
I've never blocked anyone. They just don't matter to me that much. I do find it funny that I've had threads removed because of the topic but another member here can start their's with just a period. I do believe if someone else did that they would have received a reprimand at least. I remember people being suspended for pirate speak. I guess it depends on the mood of the mods...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       05-16-2013 14:11 PM
"I guess that is ok, but this fora has become boring." It's become boring because the ones who like to dish it out can't take it. It's easier to block them. Or if you think you're so important, you start your threads with a period because the blocked members can't read it. I mean, how juevinile can you get? Or you get tired of getting your ass kicked so everyone who disagrees with you are libtards, neocons or whatever. It's okay to criticize certain races or nationalities but others are off limits. And on and on and on...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       05-15-2013 08:25 AM
Tim Tebow is on the hunt for a new quarterbacking job after being released by the New York Jets, and Ron Jaworski is offering to help him find work. Unfortunately for Tebow, Jaworski, the longtime Philadelphia Eagles QB and current ESPN NFL analyst, is also the opportunistic co-owner of an Arena League team, the Philadelphia Soul. According to the Philadelphia Daily News, Jaworski and Soul coach Clint Dolezel sent Tebow a list of plays they had drawn up for him — most of them goal-line plays — trying to woo the free agent to join their team. "If Tim Tebow decides he wants to play in the Arena Football League," Jaworski told the Daily News, "I'd love to have him on the Philadelphia Soul." But even if Tebow takes his talents indoors, it won’t be as a starter. He’d be backing up former Miami (Ohio) quarterback Dan Raudabaugh. Even so, Jaworski said the experience could be good for Tebow as he tries to bolster his NFL resume. "One [criticism] of Tebow is that he is slow and methodical," Jaworski said. "He would be forced to quicken it up in this league and it would be good training for him. You can learn a lot in this league. It's about processing information and getting the ball out . . . or you get whacked." Not surprisingly, Tebow has yet to respond to the offer. "I haven't heard back from him and I'm not going to push it," Jaworski told the paper. "If he decides he wants to play Arena Football, we'll make a spot for him."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-10-2013 11:29 AM
Fucking with my money is like fucking with my emotions... Big Worm
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-09-2013 08:49 AM
"BTW, just how much bacon do you think OM is allocating for the 105 year old woman's lifetime supply?" I wondered the same thing.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-08-2013 19:57 PM
Three slices of bacon a day keep the doctor away. At least that's been the case for 105-year-old Texas woman Pearl Cantrell, who credits her daily dose of sizzling pork for her longevity. “Hard work and bacon,’’ Cantrell told TODAY about her reasons for living a long life. “I love bacon. I eat it every day. It’s got to be crispy.” Cantrell loves bacon so much that when Oscar Mayer heard of her affinity for it, the company gave her a lifetime supply and took her for a ride in the streets of her hometown of Richland Springs, Texas, in one of its Wienermobiles. “That was so much fun (riding in the Wienermobile)," she said. "And getting all that bacon, I loved that,’’ “This is a small town with 336 people, and everyone was out on the street waving to her,’’ Cantrell’s daughter, Anno Richards, told TODAY “It was a big day for all of us.” At a 250-person celebration for her 105th birthday at a local schoolhouse on March 15, Cantrell told a local television station about how bacon has helped her live a long life. Oscar Mayer saw the interview and decided to make sure she had plenty of bacon while also taking her for a spin in the Wienermobile. Cantrell does not need a cane or a walker and was still driving her own car at 104 years old until a bout of sickness in September of 2012. That settles it. A BLT for lunch everyday...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-03-2013 09:03 AM
If she answers your sarcasm with sarcasm don't get offended, keep her... Me
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-28-2013 15:16 PM
"If it is true that only seriously whacked out people are the ones that find insane reasons to commit murder, they are the ones we should find and eradicate." Okay. I'm a board. How do you spot a potential murderer on sight?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-26-2013 10:40 AM
"these gunhuggers remind me of people that still associate with the catholic church. they prefer to ignore the victims to order deal with their insecurities." I kind of agree with that...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-20-2013 07:06 AM
After reading some of the theories in this fora I can believe that.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-09-2013 21:55 PM
And none of those means of death were by an instrument designed to kill. You guys need some new material.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-08-2013 11:18 AM
"The following is Forbes’ list of the ten most dangerous cities in the country, based on the violent crime rate, which lists the number of murders, rapes, robberies and assaults per 100,000 residents." I'm sure they are also the top cities that suffered from "white flight" and took the jobs and tax base with them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-08-2013 08:22 AM
Indeed :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-08-2013 08:01 AM
A woman's brain is like a computer browser with 100 windows open at the same time...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-08-2013 05:10 AM
"There are tens of millions of people who take a similar point of view as I do regarding new gun laws. The NRA does take a rather common sense view of gun laws and crime fighting, too" And you don't think you've been brainwashed like the other millions like you? The NRA has fed you a banquet of bullshit and you ate it up just like the other gun freaks. No matter what evidence is presented to you it's dismissed just like the others do. But I guess if anybody wants your guns they'll have to pry it from your curious grandchild's dead hands...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-03-2013 21:15 PM
He's right Lucky. If you don't trust cops why would you trust rent a cops with guns?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-03-2013 11:33 AM
"Blindly? LMAO Trained and cleared by law enforcement.I would call that blind." You must not have read all the threads I started about trained law enforcement officers who were trained and still fucked up with their guns. But you go ahead and let some ten dollar an hour armed rent a cop protect your kids. Well in your case, your grandkids...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-03-2013 00:09 AM
I trust them around my kids because they aren't armed. Why would you blindly trust a stranger around your kids with a gun?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-02-2013 19:18 PM
Bullshit... You made a claim that unions can't do anything about a employee with anger issues. Fact. Union member or not NO employee will be allowed on any workplace who makes threats to supervisors or fellow employees. Fact 2. I've worked on many jobs where union employees had to pass drug, criminal and if it was a school they needed act 33 clearance to work there. Scabs are the ones who don't do background checks...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-02-2013 19:09 PM
Unions do background checks. Spare me the scab lies...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-02-2013 19:04 PM
What if the employer is the cause of the anger issue?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-02-2013 18:59 PM
"Or have an employee with an anger issue that means he cannot be discharged because the union and the state insist that his "issue" is a medical/psychological issue and he can't be discharged, but must be treated. " Maybe that employer should have done a thorough background check before hiring that employee. Plus, that employer should be grateful that there will be better background checks that include mental health issues in the future... Just sayin'
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-02-2013 00:07 AM
"Highschool in this area has put a sign. "Warning the staff and faculty here have been trained and are prepared to use deadly force to protect our children" You want to stop school massacres this is the way to do it." So if one of those armed teachers decides to go postal and start shooting up his/her classroom, how many kids gets shot before the other teachers arrive to intervene? Hardly foolproof like you gunfreaks want everyone to believe...
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-01-2013 09:22 AM
"Now that's right wing logic if I ever heard it. IMO men than need to carry guns are skittish to say the least. I understand women who feel the need to carry but a man ? No fuckin way are they not a scared. Same for the psychos that stock pile weapons in the home." Oh-oh. Them's fightin' words round here...LOL
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-23-2013 18:44 PM
Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care... - Lisa Lampanelli
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-20-2013 20:41 PM
Your welcome Kibbles...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-20-2013 19:35 PM
When I die, I want someone to come to the funeral dressed as the grim reaper. Don't say anything. Just stand there...
Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own       03-13-2013 20:43 PM
How do you circumcise a redneck? Kick his sister in the jaw...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-13-2013 07:36 AM
(Actual sign) House for sale by owner Because neighbor is a Asshole!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-06-2013 11:35 AM
A New York-area man who snuck into jail for visits may soon get the chance to become a permanent resident. Yonkers, New York, resident Matthew Matagrano was arraigned Saturday on charges that he impersonated a Department of Correction investigator so that he could gain access to prisons, including Rikers Island and the Manhattan Detention Center. Once inside, the 36-year-old gave cigarettes to inmates and smoked them in the common areas. Matagrano himself had been locked up for a rap sheet that includes sodomy and sexual abuse, and he is a registered sex offender. New York City officials says that for at least a week Matagrano had been using fake credentials and a uniform to gain access to prisons where he would hang out with inmates. A surveillance camera caught Matagrano during one of his visits, according to a criminal complaint. Upon entry, he said he was an investigator from the department’s intelligence unit. It’s unclear why he wanted to break into jail, but this is not the first time Matagrano pretended to be something he’s not to gain access. He had previously been caught posing as a Board of Education worker so that he could get into two schools and look through student records. He pleaded guilty in 2004 to attempted burglary. It’s also unclear why someone with a criminal past could so easily gain access to prisons. A spokesperson for the Department of Corrections told NBC NewYork only that “The apprehension this afternoon of Mr. Matagrano occurred within 24 hours of the department learning of the matter.” The investigation is ongoing and there may be uncovered that Matagrano snuck into even more New York-area prisons. He is charged with burglary, possession of forged instruments, larceny and promoting prison contraband. A judge set bail at $50,000.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       02-08-2013 12:35 PM
You should try it Looking. You always have a stick up your ass about something.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-05-2013 03:09 AM
That's the way of the world - Earth, Wind and Fire
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-25-2013 05:56 AM
It's so called outside I actually saw a gangsta pull his pants up...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-23-2013 14:22 PM
"But typical of them. They no nothing of class,,," Mickey.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-17-2013 22:05 PM
Whenever I start to feel spontaneous and adventurous, my bank account tells me to calm the hell down...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-15-2013 21:48 PM
Let's role play... I'll be Burger King and you be McDonalds... I'll have it my way and you'll be loving it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-14-2013 08:55 AM
I feel lazy. In fact, I'm feeling lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag. - author unknown
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.