Help
FORUMS
Back
Leeza    Posts: 2784
Last 100 Displayed

5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-19-2015 00:45 AM
If Mrs. Uriah would GRIND up against me in that sexy Santa outfit, I'm sure she would DRAIN all of the briny eggnog from my dangly jingle bells! Ho ho ho!!
5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 (yes that's right 5!!!) letter word game (now w/ the rules)       12-17-2015 22:30 PM
I remember when Scamp was Nic at NIGHT... when he touched Mrs. Leeza's THIGH she almost melted. He MIGHT have had an EIGHT inch dick with the GIRTH that would fit her pussy so RIGHT. I'll bet he could get her to LIGHT up like a Christmas tree with orgasmic delight. What a SIGHT that would be... Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays SLS Forumites! I thought I'd stop by and say hello!
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-18-2015 14:33 PM
Not So FF: Turdistan a part of Northern Iraq... and in 1988 Saddam Hussein gassed the Turds killing over 5000. I understand that the Turds are still discriminated against by the Sunni and Shiitty Arabs. The Turds have taken a lot of crap though history, but they make it their duty to be proud of being Turds!
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-17-2015 11:38 AM
Ear muffs (tee hee) IYCOHO- nut
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-17-2015 09:16 AM
Halloween! IYCOHO- Magazine
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-10-2015 23:22 PM
Avril Lavigne
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-02-2015 22:10 PM
Nice warm fuzzies...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-29-2015 10:49 AM
Oh my... I LOVE those little pretzels with the peanut butter center! IYCOHO - PSI pressure in the football that you use to play catch in your backyard. (legal PSI in the NFL is 12.5 to 13.5... most of the balls that the Patriots used were 2 pounds below the legal limit)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-26-2015 09:36 AM
Ehren McGhehey "Danger" in Jackass
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-25-2015 23:57 PM
Spoonie Luv (from up above)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-25-2015 15:17 PM
Smilla Jasperson
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-23-2015 18:42 PM
Roger Clemens (another steroid boy)
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-23-2015 13:29 PM
So Far Away-- Staind
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-23-2015 13:23 PM
Tough one... I guess missionary. (but who would enforce that?) IYCOHO- Brand of beer
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       01-22-2015 20:54 PM
Who Let The Air Out (Who Who Who)-- The New England Deflateriots
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-16-2015 18:05 PM
Wow... nice pictures! Three strikes? Four balls? Why not have a double header! Batter up... FUCK!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-16-2015 13:47 PM
This Corrosion- The Sisters of Mercy
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-16-2015 13:44 PM
We've come a long way... here's a reminder: In the early 1800s the waltz was criticized on moral grounds by those opposed to its closer hold and turning movements. Religious leaders almost unanimously regarded it as vulgar and sinful. In July of 1816, the waltz was included in a ball given in London by the Prince Regent. A blistering editorial in The Times a few days later stated: "We remarked with pain that the indecent foreign dance called the Waltz was introduced (we believe for the first time) at the English court on Friday last ... it is quite sufficient to cast one's eyes on the voluptuous intertwining of the limbs and close compressure on the bodies in their dance, to see that it is indeed far removed from the modest reserve which has hitherto been considered distinctive of English females. So long as this obscene display was confined to prostitutes and adulteresses, we did not think it deserving of notice; but now that it is attempted to be forced on the respectable classes of society by the civil examples of their superiors, we feel it a duty to warn every parent against exposing his daughter to so fatal a contagion." (Source: The Times of London, 16th July 1816)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-16-2015 13:37 PM
Meet, greet... massage her feet...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-15-2015 13:15 PM
Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-14-2015 16:16 PM
Leslie Nielson We're running out of time. Surely there must be something you can do. I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-14-2015 16:02 PM
Black patent leather (they're nice and dressy... and when we dance I can see if my wife is wearing underwear) IYCOHO- breakfast cereal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-14-2015 15:56 PM
Going Under-- Evanescence Turned up to 11...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-13-2015 13:57 PM
Dictionary Dabble- Players make up definitions to obscure words. The real definition is mixed in with the phonies, then the laughter begins as the definitions are read aloud. If your fake definition is picked, you score points... if you guess correctly, you score points. It's great for all ages and always fun! IYCOHO- Song
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-12-2015 16:19 PM
In college I dated a woman who was majoring in statistics. The first time I asked her out she said, "probably." She was kind of nerdy, but had her 'moments.' She was also a squirter... JW- Does that mean she had a high p-value?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-12-2015 11:31 AM
Tess McGill "Get your bony ass out of here."
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-11-2015 23:18 PM
Talia Shire Yo... Adrian
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-11-2015 13:41 PM
Thank you for caring, rabbit! :-D I just like it... it's also a good song for dancing a jive or jitterbug and we like to dance. Driver's Seat-- Sniff 'n the Tears
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       01-10-2015 15:18 PM
JW- If a statistician said his wife was average, would that be mean?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-10-2015 15:09 PM
People Who Died--The Jim Carroll Band
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       01-10-2015 15:06 PM
It depends on the type of dance and where we are dancing, but if I have to pick I'd say flirty. Music during sex: slow tempo R&B vs. bangin' heavy metal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-09-2015 15:55 PM
I Dig You--Cult Hero
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       01-08-2015 14:05 PM
My Bush's Back (hey la, hey la)-- The Angel Hair Pies
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-08-2015 11:15 AM
Fanny Sunesson FORE :^O
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-08-2015 10:18 AM
Laverne DeFazio Schlemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-07-2015 23:33 PM
Ludmilla Tourischeva I watched her win the gold medal in the all around gymnastics competition in the 1972 Munich Olympics for the CCCP. I was 12 and I remember that she was the object of many of my masterbatory emissions. "Wow, Ludmilla... that was a great full twisting dismount!!"
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-07-2015 15:06 PM
Pythagoras Dupree The 6th smartest man in the world.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       01-07-2015 10:08 AM
Other (strawberry) Have sex with a lover alone vs. with people watching.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-07-2015 09:54 AM
Boooop... FUCK... @%&*!... FUCK... ahhh ooh boy... FUCK... ((cough)) booop... FUCK... ahh boy... arf... FUCK FUCK!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-07-2015 09:49 AM
Benny Stulwicz (I just got the feeling of déjà vu... we did this before njny. I loved watching La Law and to this day I still imitate Benny Stulwicz and the guy with tourettes, oh...and I still want to fuck Susan Dey.)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-06-2015 18:23 PM
M&G, dance...and try to seduce her. ;^)
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       01-06-2015 10:06 AM
To touch (which makes me tingle and touches me from the inside out) Are you in the mood to be dominant vs. submissive?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-06-2015 09:56 AM
Fawn Liebowitz I don't think I should be alone tonight... and you get three dates for my friends?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2015 13:17 PM
Harpo Marx ((honk)) ((honk))
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       01-05-2015 13:14 PM
I'll have an orgasmic au natural cherry... More of a turn on: neck massage vs. foot massage
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2015 00:15 AM
Edith Bunker AND YOU KNEW WHERE YOU WERE THEN... gals were girls and men were men... Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-05-2015 00:05 AM
M&G, fuck, swim... repeat... then go to IHOP!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-02-2015 23:49 PM
Oscar Wilde "I can resist everything except temptation."
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-02-2015 19:32 PM
Korben Dallas "Anyone else want to negotiate?"
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-31-2014 14:46 PM
Wolf Blitzer
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-30-2014 10:44 AM
How about Pittsburgese, Shelly??? I wanna meetchinz an give yinz a big smutz :^* , n'at... den I'll go daaahn on yinz like a Pollack eatin' gaw-lump-keys :^~... after dat I'll paaahnd yinz wit my jumbo blow-knee...YOY! Den we'll worsh up, have a cuppletree culd Ayrns wit some braaats 'n watch da Picksburgh Stillers inda playoffs!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-29-2014 23:14 PM
Robie dobrze, dziekuje. :^) Oh... chce cie pieprzyc!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-29-2014 15:22 PM
Get acquainted... RE: fuck?? Czesc, TotalBabe! Jak sie masz?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-29-2014 14:56 PM
Snuffy Smith And that's a very hot picture, Mrs Scarlette ;^D
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-29-2014 12:40 PM
Spud Webb "You really think that just because you have an idea that it belongs to you?" -Obadiah Stane
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-28-2014 13:20 PM
Bazooka Joe
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 13:49 PM
Roast beast, Who hash (darn... I only have one can left) and Who pudding. And in the spirit of Christmas, we should probably invite the Grinch...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-25-2014 00:29 AM
I'll come down her chimney, eat her cookie and empty my sack... oh, and I see that she's on my "naughty" list.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-22-2014 14:04 PM
Eiza Gonzáles Si... si...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-21-2014 23:15 PM
Nastassja Kinski ...also on my "island."
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-20-2014 22:23 PM
Abraham Lincoln
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-18-2014 22:19 PM
Dirk Diggler
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-18-2014 18:15 PM
I'd like to do Mrs do_do...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-16-2014 09:39 AM
Swin Cash Hey now!!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-15-2014 22:41 PM
Alfred Hitchcock Good evening...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-15-2014 14:33 PM
Toucan Sam Follow your nose...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-15-2014 13:22 PM
Hannibal Lecter
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-14-2014 18:02 PM
Pablo Picasso
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       12-14-2014 12:54 PM
House party! (we had one of our best swinging adventures at a New Year's Eve house party) Hang mistletoe above the front door vs. on her belt buckle...
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       12-14-2014 12:48 PM
Kissalloverable
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-08-2014 12:17 PM
I like your new pictures BLT2LAST! ;^) You wrote: At the gym this am, a gentleman on a t-shirt with this: "I may be wrong but I doubt it." That reminds me of a billboard which read, "This year thousands of men will die of stubbornness." Just below that, in spray paint graffiti, someone wrote, "NO WE WON'T." I saw that when I was lost and would not stop for directions...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-08-2014 11:57 AM
Kristen Davis Who didn't want to be the "up the butt" girl...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-07-2014 18:55 PM
We would not pass Farts... We want to FUCK the Farts!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-07-2014 11:17 AM
Happy Gilmore
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-05-2014 10:23 AM
Pontius Pilate
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-02-2014 21:49 PM
Gabrielle Reece This tall hottie is on my "island."
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-02-2014 13:04 PM
Pud Galvin Baseball's first 300 game winning pitcher.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       11-25-2014 10:05 AM
Jiggy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-24-2014 10:21 AM
I've always loved that Romantics song, Uriah! Come With Me Now--Kongos
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       11-22-2014 15:54 PM
JW- If the Massachusetts Institute of Technology had a vocational school would it be called V.O.M.I.T.?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-22-2014 15:51 PM
Lake Michigan-- Rogue Wave
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-22-2014 15:44 PM
Elly Mae Clampett
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       11-22-2014 15:38 PM
Juicy Big Poppa--Notorious B.I.G. Clit
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-19-2014 09:59 AM
Slow cooked (no self respectin' oatmeal lover uses instant!)... and I love the Irish oatmeal. Which reminds me... how do you like your grits? Regular, creamy or al dente? (extra credit if you know what movie that's from) Mrs L is saying, "mmmmmm... grits make me so hooooorny!"
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-18-2014 18:11 PM
Quick mission (c'mon... I'm a guy) Buy what you want now vs. wait for it to go on sale
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-16-2014 23:52 PM
Dancin'... which is like foreplay for us! Go to a mall vs. shop on-line.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-16-2014 16:03 PM
Ummm... French bread, French toast, French fires, French kisses (not in that order). Weekend in London vs. New York
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-16-2014 12:18 PM
White Sexier accent- French vs. British
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-13-2014 01:59 AM
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." Vice President Dan Quayle - addressing the United Negro College Fund, whose slogan is "a mind is a terrible thing to waste." He also said, "I stand by all my misstatements." and "I believe I've made good judgements in the past and I think I've made good judgements in the future."
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-12-2014 17:23 PM
LaFawnduh Lucas-Dynamite Kip's bride.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-12-2014 00:23 AM
Lovey Howell ...that hot cougar!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       11-06-2014 10:45 AM
Funnerer
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       11-05-2014 13:52 PM
Luscious
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-02-2014 13:13 PM
I will not "waffle" on this one... life's too short to have anything but REAL maple syrup!! OK... you're at the wine store looking for a moderately priced red wine. You see two identically priced highly rated wines from the North Coast of California... Monogamy Cabernet Sauvignon or Ménage à Trois???
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-30-2014 09:03 AM
I want the mount on, KJ... Upside down cake or cherry tart
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-29-2014 21:41 PM
njny- I love the song Never Say Never by Romeo Void... I practice my jive kicks to that song!! Here's a song for the hot & sexy Ms. njny... New Age Girl-- Deadeye Dick
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-29-2014 21:32 PM
I feel a need for speed... Pulled pork or jerked pork
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-29-2014 09:49 AM
Pumpkin :-) Hard cider or hard inside'r
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-28-2014 14:15 PM
Love that Coke Zero! Fish Taco or Beef Cheeks (njny- my degree is in biology and my wife's is chemical engineering... we both think science is golden)
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-28-2014 13:30 PM
Math and science are closely related. As a former "mathlete" (on my High School math team) I consider math a science... also, no science is without mathematics. So, njny, I'll say both. Fluffernutter or sticky buns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.