Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Leeza    Posts: 6740
Last 100 Displayed

5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-28-2014 09:51 AM
Thanks lou... and I remember how much fun that DUCKY tour was at the Pittsburgh M&G, despite the somewhat fowl weather. Do you a-grebe?
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       07-25-2014 18:47 PM
Thrilling
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-25-2014 18:44 PM
My mouth is often STUCK to my wife's pussy like a sucker fish...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-25-2014 14:32 PM
I'm with Mr Bridge... I let the mechanic get under my car. I would, however, like to get under Mrs navy's SKIRT to flush her fluids and give her a lube job...
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-02-2014 13:54 PM
Mr Bridge, I'm not sure what to say... if she wants a "hall pass" it'd be OK. But would she be into solo play with your skin flute? It's usually not our way. ------------------------------- So Mr Bridgetender... maybe someday I'll lend her. So, my wife, we could ask even if you're up to the task... I'm sure a threesome would be her preferred "happy ender."
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-02-2014 13:07 PM
Mrs L would like Mr Uriah's group... with cocks that never seem to droop! A trip to Tennessee... with sexual OMG... would be a most memorable shtup!
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-02-2014 13:03 PM
We'd like to meet the Uriahs in Memphis. And visit the ghost of "The King" Elvis! Listening to the blues... with my face in Shel's cooze... tasting and fucking her pelvis!
It's Independence Day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Independence Day!       07-02-2014 12:58 PM
The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I am patriotic and grew up in a military family. I like all that Independence Day signifies but I also love the BBQs and fireworks. My wife and I have a fun 4th of July tradition... we live on the top of a hill and have a nice private backyard. We can easily see the fireworks from a nearby community park while sitting in the comfort of our patio. We both love seeing the show and I suppose it turns us both on because Mrs L always massages me till I'm hard and rides me reverse cowgirl as we watch the colorful explosions in the sky. Mrs L has been gone for the last two weeks traveling for work... we're both looking forward to a loud, explosive weekend.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-01-2014 18:11 PM
We've got to get down to San Antone. A great time, I'm sure, we'll be shown! Mrs L can have her way with Mr SA... whilst I give Gina the bone!!
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-01-2014 11:48 AM
Fun's limerick made Mrs L snicker. And giggling makes her cunny get slicker... She'd like a trip to the bayou, for an MFM screw... with laughs and for us both to dick her!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-19-2014 14:58 PM
Thank you Shelly, that would be great... and my wife has only seen pictures of Mr U's very ample and turgid SHAFT. We can only imagine what FEATS of sexual pleasure will happen!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-19-2014 12:12 PM
If I'm going to feast, I'd rather nibble on women than eat PASTA, TAPAS, PITAS, or even delicious almond PASTE. I prefer the taste of a woman over the best Scotch whiskey made with smokey Highland PEATS. I like to pull down her PANTS and taste her until, until she cums and her juices go SPLAT all over my face. Yes we should make PACTS to always eat orgasmic food!!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-16-2014 22:24 PM
Hugo Weaving "I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr Anderson."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-16-2014 22:12 PM
OK... I was a bit HARSH and my sense of humor can be BRASH, but I don't think it HARMS anyone. It was just a little TRASH talking...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-16-2014 19:24 PM
In case anyone CARES or may have been reduced to TEARS, I hope nobody READS anything into my 'pansy ass' statement... I was trying to SCARE you all by doing a little SABRE rattling. I would not want to do anything to SMEAR the good reputation of the guy in Nevada... I SWEAR!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-16-2014 17:33 PM
Some PANSY ass has just made Mr Leeza mad!! He don't need no stinkin' computer program... he just SNAPS his fingers and 5 letter words appear! Maybe Mr L is the Devil's SPAWN and seeks to corrupt morality using 5 letter words with PLANS to send the world into the apocalypse. All of you in this thread are PAWNS in his wicked game as we approach armageddon. I hope this WARNS you to repent.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-14-2014 10:14 AM
Wyatt Earp
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-14-2014 10:11 AM
The blue dress may be stained with LINES of man RESIN. When that happens, Mr Leeza usually TRIES to say something funny like, "I can't believe it's nut butter." Oh well... sometimes it's WISER to say nothing at all, yes SIREE...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-12-2014 18:30 PM
Me too, especially the veins in my PENIS... she has also sent chills up and down my SPINE ever SINCE I first laid eyes on her sexy pictures. Yes that Mrs Uriah... I'd like to help get her so excited that she makes NOISE like a SIREN!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-06-2014 13:36 PM
Stuart Sutcliffe The fifth Beatle... think about it! (((chills)))
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-06-2014 13:27 PM
I'd love to dance with you, Shelly... and after seeing the NUDES in your picture gallery, I'd be excited about what might ENSUE after. You are as alluring as the goddess VENUS!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-05-2014 21:09 PM
Oh the STING of being repeatedly beaten to the punch in this thread tonight!! But I should not go off on one of my SNITS... I have enjoyed my STINT in this thread lately. The creativity is amazing! When we meet, the first few PINTS are on me!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       03-05-2014 20:14 PM
Caring (we're doing well, very busy though...)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       03-05-2014 13:56 PM
Delightful
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-05-2014 10:49 AM
I would try to SNEAK in front of Mr Bridge to SNACK on Ms Kibbs... it would get me so excited that it would not take more than a few YANKS on my trouser SNAKE combined with a light SPANK to cause me to blow a big load of SPUNK.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-04-2014 22:42 PM
Erin Brockovich
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-04-2014 11:06 AM
If Ms kibbles is ever at a club or the beach, I'm sure she sends the guys into a PANIC as they try to get a closer look...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-03-2014 11:15 AM
I'd love to make some plans with lou, and/or "plant one" on Ms kibbles, but free time is SCANT. I don't want to get on one of my annoying RANTS, so I SHAN'T worry about it. But it would be on my list for SANTA...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-02-2014 17:12 PM
The last three posters showed pics of their sexy legs... I have PANGS of desire to be a guy who gently GNAWS their inner thighs as I work my way up to their GLANS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-01-2014 17:38 PM
Getting together would be nice... I would love to get my HANDS on the ladies in this thread! Too bad we're all so far away. If there were only such things as magic WANDS...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-28-2014 13:26 PM
I'm getting ANTSY thinking about Mrs Uriah in those outfits. But hell, she would still turn me on if she dressed up like an old YENTA. When I look at her picture, I want to kneel in front of her and slowly pull down that white silky bejeweled PANTY...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       02-28-2014 12:57 PM
Rousing!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-27-2014 23:28 PM
I have many IDEAS as to how I would like to see Mrs Uriah's lovely ass... maybe in a French MAID'S outfit, or dressed up like a SAUDI Arabian belly dancer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-27-2014 14:38 PM
Well, Bridge... since we are both over 50, that was many YEARS ago. However, I can't seem to ERASE that painful memory. There are many AREAS of a woman's body that still excite me... like their beautiful REARS! Nowadays, it's SAFER for me to have an erection in public thanks to pleated pants and the fact that looser fitting clothes are in style.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-27-2014 11:31 AM
I was thinking about Kibbles getting worked up and with cream on her scarf.. you should see the pup tent that just AROSE in my pants! This often happens when I STARE at women's ARSES. By the way, popping a boner in high school gym class was one of my greatest FEARS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-26-2014 10:52 AM
I would punish Kibbs by making her clean up what I SPILL whenever I look at her sexy pictures... I hope that's not too SILLY! I also like seeing her in silks, as well as smooth LISLE stockings...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-25-2014 10:01 AM
I'd be one of the MALES who LEAPS to plug Mrs Uriah's leaks...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-24-2014 10:16 AM
bridgetender just KEEPS on entertaining us all and charming the ladies... he's as smooth as buttah!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-23-2014 17:31 PM
I'd like to do some horizontal twerking with the ladies in this thread... and make a few WAKES on our waterbed!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       02-23-2014 17:12 PM
Statuesque
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       02-23-2014 17:08 PM
Meet, greet, have a beer, check out Mrs lbcpl's long legs and maybe take a stroll through the orgasmic, er... organic garden.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-20-2014 10:15 AM
When we have wine and cheese there are always many SIGHS of contentment.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-19-2014 11:58 AM
I think it's fun when my dick PLOWS my wife until she HOWLS with orgasmic delight!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       02-19-2014 10:23 AM
Exciting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-19-2014 10:16 AM
BT... you're a very entertaining BLOKE!
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-18-2014 10:50 AM
Rocky Road If you could only have one sex position? (Tough one, I know...)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       02-18-2014 10:45 AM
Comely Whadda think Vladdy??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-17-2014 14:57 PM
All it TAKES is a wicked woman to turn me on so much that I SHAKE with ecstasy and drain me until I walk ASKEW...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-17-2014 11:03 AM
I'm sure the ladies in this thread could use their feminine WILES to get whatever they want...
mail, ascending-decending
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > mail, ascending-decending       02-17-2014 09:08 AM
Thank you.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-16-2014 16:50 PM
K&B- I'm still cold from shoveling snow and I'm really looking forward to a warm day! Which reminds me... Sitting on our back patio at dusk on a warm summer evening and watching the blinking lights of thousands of fireflies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-14-2014 00:21 AM
Any guy who is not turned on by the lovely ladies in this thread definitely LACKS a pulse...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-13-2014 00:34 AM
lou, thank you for the compliments... it's very SWEET of you. And Shelly... looking at your hot sexy galleries make me as hard as STEEL!
HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HELP .ANY ONE IN THE CLAYMONT DE AREA A PLUMBER ?       02-12-2014 00:09 AM
Until they locate a plumber, I hope they have enough quality socks to help get them through this ordeal.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-11-2014 23:02 PM
I've opened my pics and I hope I'm not being too sexually OVERT... but I'm sure you've seen lots of OTHER guys more impressively endowed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-11-2014 12:10 PM
I'm sure the pig HATES being eaten, but I'd be OK with a few of THOSE hot women in this thread nibbling on me...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       02-11-2014 11:58 AM
Inimitable
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-10-2014 23:34 PM
I'm a dood who likes the simple pleasure of: -a beer after a round of golf, -dancing, -homemade chili & cornbread, -watching the sunset, -a lazy Sunday morning in bed where cuddling leads to sex, and then finally getting out of bed and making waffles, -cool autumn nights where we sleep with the windows open and hear the sounds of frogs and crickets, -good night kisses.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       02-10-2014 23:07 PM
Burrrr, this freezing cold polar vortex... shrinkage could give me a complex! But after shoveling snow... Mrs L makes it grow... and warms me with steamy hot sex!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-10-2014 22:57 PM
It would be nice to have a M&G with fine WINES and sexy people! What a memorable SWING party it would be!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-10-2014 18:33 PM
this party sounds fun... I'll bring some homemade cullen SKINK to enjoy after playtime! (It's a thick Scottish soup made of smoked haddock, potatoes and onions.) Here... let me feed you some!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-10-2014 17:13 PM
yes, a spank and whatever other hanky PANKY you desire...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-10-2014 17:03 PM
one of my many WANTS is to attend such a wine party... sipping wine, laughing and flirting until we all slip off our PANTS.
Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Slipping from a Pussy to a Mouth       02-10-2014 12:40 PM
I find the OP's scenario to not be believable. If he enters his wife doggie style while she is engaged in a 69 with another man, it means that he is putting his balls on the other guy's face. When a straight man has another guy's balls placed on his face, he would change positions. Straight guys don't teabag other straight guys... and, straight guys would not be OK with being teabagged. And, no, this is not a turn on for a straight man.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-10-2014 12:09 PM
lou, we can discuss that over a DRINK...
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-09-2014 17:28 PM
No, M... she's even hotter than Sophia Loren! Thanks Scandle! HT- Good times with sexy friends and more to come...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-09-2014 14:49 PM
I've been EYING you lou...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       02-09-2014 14:39 PM
Gladly! ;-)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-09-2014 14:35 PM
Yes Nic, our SUV became the Leeza Bang Bus! Instead of chauffeur I prefer to think of myself as the designated non-fucker. Mrs L wants to be in the back seat next time.
My Favorite Fucked-In Car
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My Favorite Fucked-In Car       02-09-2014 14:20 PM
LOL T, Nic!!! T, the dollar is still in the back seat... I keep it there as a reminder of a great time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-09-2014 14:08 PM
rub till it's SHINY...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       02-09-2014 13:51 PM
Sultry
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       02-09-2014 13:41 PM
My wife and Bridgetender, now past the big 5-0! Would a half-century threesome be apropos? Bridge and I could take turns, giving Mrs L for what she yearns... and making her moan, "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH!"
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-09-2014 13:32 PM
BT- I wrote a limerick in honor of your belated birthday. Mrs L does want to meet you, BTW.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       02-09-2014 13:28 PM
HEY Vladimir... what's the story on the crappy hotel rooms, orange colored tap water and bugs in the food?? Huh?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       02-09-2014 13:22 PM
HT: A cozy sex-filled weekend at home and an e-mail from one of the hottest women on the planet!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       01-28-2014 22:44 PM
Happy Birthday to our favorite "backseat driver." We hope you had a great one (or two), Nic!!
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       01-21-2014 14:38 PM
The Psychopath Test - Jon Ronson;
mail, ascending-decending
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > mail, ascending-decending       01-18-2014 11:40 AM
Yes, here too, can this please get resolved?;
Penis size matters, after all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Penis size matters, after all       01-14-2014 12:48 PM
Shelly, I would gladly volunteer to be your testie... er... I mean your testee. ;
Penis size matters, after all
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Penis size matters, after all       01-14-2014 11:59 AM
This was a fun thread. Sorry we have not been around much. We were busy last year and we just got back from a Caribbean Cruise. ; ; My wife and I would post more but with the new SLS text editor eliminating spaces between words and sometimes adding crap, we hate seeing that what is posted is not what we wrote. ; ; We do enjoy the forum follies and look forward to meeting some of the fun, creative and sexy people who have intregued and titillated us over the years... and maybe test some of thepenis size theories outlined in this thread (we need not test overweight Giants fans as we believe that if you need ajoom lens or electronmicroscope to see the penis, it's not worth examining).;
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-14-2014 11:23 AM
Meet, greet, dance withMrs lwand tryto seduceher intomakingan exception in herdesired age range... and FUCK!;
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       01-14-2014 11:04 AM
I wonder if the Chargers would have scored 8 more points if their Offensive Coordinator wasn't spending time going on job interviews and put his completefocus on the job he had. Whisenhunt is a disloyal dickhead and he'll fail in Tennessee.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-20-2013 14:50 PM
Fun-- if you're a deep threat... I'll provide tight coverage! By the way, you've been moving up the depth chart of my fantasy team.; ; But let me ask you, after you scorewill you go fortwo??;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-15-2013 11:44 AM
Whilst my wife annat Mister Fun frum Loosie-yanna goes ta gets a room togedder, I mize well git wit makin' my Stillers preDICKshun, n'at.; ; Wit regards ta daStillers playoff hopes... da fat lady ain'd singin' juss jet, but I tink she's clearin' her troat. At least da Stillers are playin' ta win unlike dat stoopit coach uddem Worshington Red-foreskins Mike Shiny-hand... haa 'baaht da iggna-rinse of coach Shiny-handplayin' his star quarterbaaack when he's hurt and benching him when he's healthy. Shiny-hand blames everybody 'sept hizzself fer dare loosing season, n'at. Da love-fest widdat Robert Griffey da Turd is over. Dat Red-foreskins owner Dan Snidley tinks hisbilly-yinz of dowers can buy him a winning team, but he's just a looser. Da Red-foreskins will sure miss dat first raaahnd draft pick dat dey gave up ta da Saint Loose Ramsta get wit drafting dat RG Tree. Oops... anudder bad decision frum dat spoilt rich kid Dan Snidley. What's even dumberer izzat he'll prob-lee fire coach Shiny-hand 'n makeda same mistakes all over again...; ; Yinz also know what's rilly stoopit? Dey keeps on sayin' dat da Superbowl is bein' played in New Yerk. Some people need a jog-riffy lesson... da game is bein' played in East Rutgersford New Jerzy where dem Jints an dem Jits plays. At least alda garbage dumps araaahnd da stadium don'd smell as bad when it's covered wit snow and ice.; ; Abaahht taday's Stiller's game... ore b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld will come aahht an play fer pride 'n give da home craaahd at Hintz Filled a trill. But it's time ta git wit tinkin' abaaaht nex'ear.; ; My wife, Mrs Leeza is a fan uddem Filthy-delphyinz Iggles... I hopes dey win tada against Minnie-soda.; ; Mize well makes my preDICKshinz:; ; Da Picksburgh Stillers- twenny-tree (23); Da Sissy-natty Bungles- twenny-one (21); ; Da Filthy-delphyinz Iggles Turdy (30); Da Minnie-soda Vike-yinz- fitteen (15); ; Dabby my preDICKshunz, airygo!;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-15-2013 10:18 AM
Hello Fun! Yes,I am a Wildcat with a capital W!Did you know that Arizona's motto is Bear Down? I'd like to bear down on you... ;-);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-09-2013 21:21 PM
Good evening! Did you have a good weekend? As an Eagles fan, I did!; And as a U of A grad, I'm proud ofthat Nick Foles, and how about the U of A men's basketball team at #1, woo-hoo!; And last night, did you notice when they were introducing the Panthers defense, Greg Hardy said his school was Hogwarts, that was cool, I'd do him...;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       12-08-2013 13:11 PM
Well... da NFL ligg fined coach Taaaahmlin a hunnert tao-sand dowers fer steppin' on ta da filled durin' 'naat Tanks-giving game against da Ravings. People aresayin' 'naat diss wouldn't havehappened ifBill Caaaaher was still da coach udda Stillers. An nat'spretty stoopit... 'cause coach Caaaher did da 'zaack-same ting baaack in 1987 on a Mundy Night game against da Jaggunz-ville Jaag-weres after a blocked filled goal. Allayinz takea guess haa much coach Caaaher was fined... BUPKIS, NUTTIN, NADA, ZIPPO, ZILCH. So da question we haf to acts izzat is da NFL ligg racist beinizaat dare handin' aaaht unequal justice??; ; It's hard ta get too eggs-cited fer taday's game. Da Stillers are playin' da Miami Dull-fish. Former Stiller deep tret wide receiver Mike Quallice is now wit da Fish. Alls I can say about da game izzat da Dull-fish plays daaahn nair inSout Floorda... hiss-tree shows dat warm wedder teams don'd plays too good inda culd wedder up Nort in December n'at. It's gonna be a real weenie shrinker aaaht dare at Hintz Filled 'n I tinks dat Da Stillers'll pull aaaht da vick-tree.; ; PreDICKshun:; ; Da Blaaack 'n Guld-- Turdy (30); Da My-jammy Dull-fee-yinz-- Tree (3); ; Dabby my preDICKshun... airygo.;
Most annoying Song.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Most annoying Song.       12-06-2013 15:36 PM
I really want to delete my previous post because it looks stupid. Why were spaces that I had between wordseliminated? WAAAAAYNE!!!; ; Damn that's annoying!;
Most annoying Song.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Most annoying Song.       12-06-2013 15:31 PM
Darn!I like every song that people in this thread find annoying except one... I'm withMrs Uriah about the song Achy-Breaky Heart. And I agree withPirateGirl about line dances, but they do get people on the dance floor, so I go out and do them. ; ; As for my most annoying song... it would have to be the re-make of BJ Thomas'song Hooked On A Feeling done by Blue Swede. It's funny to hear the background singers getting out of breath doing the throaty"gotcha gaa-ooo, gaa-ooo, gaa-ooo" over and over through the entire song.; ; Also there is no sound more grating than anything from Yoko Ono. I would rather hearfingernails screeching on a chalkboard orhave rusty nails jammed in my ears than to listen to her "music." I'd rather be waterboarded than listen to a song from Yoko.; ; ;
Drowns to deliver orders from Amazon
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Drowns to deliver orders from Amazon       12-05-2013 12:10 PM
I dunno abaaaht Aam-zon usin' 'em drowns, n'at... but one ting I do noze izzat da New Iggland Pay-trits an dat lunch-head jagoff coach uddem is usin' drowns ta spy onda udder teams inda ligg. Aat's hauscombe dey came baaack ta beat da Denver Bronkers annem Hooston Text-yinz. We all nozzat coach Belly-check has cheated before innat spy-gate scandle when he had commaaaandos usin' binnock-clears ta git wit stealin' da signals uddem New Jerzey Jits. Now Belly-check's baaaack ta spying again usin' 'em drowns. I'll betchinz a hunnert dowers zaat dis is true and aaack-rit.Belly-check's got no 'tegrity... abslootly no 'tegrity!! I'd like ta see him floatin' face daaahn inda Monongahela.; ; Bidda way, da Stillers are having dare most worst seazon in abaaaht fitty years, but 'least dare bedder den 'nem New Jerzy Jints, n'at. Hey Fraaank... haa many doodem New Jerzy Jints gaaat???; ; (This was inspired by an actual call to a Pittsburgh sports radio show where the caller accused the New England Patriots of using "drowns" to spy and that explainstheir miraculous comeback wins. The radio hosts must put people who talk with a Pittsburgh accent to the frontof the line. The "drown" caller was one of the finalists in the daily "Dumb or Dumberer" contest.);
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-27-2013 15:46 PM
Looks azzo Fraaank's gone ghost.Hey, you lunch-head jagoff, wuncha c'maaaht c'maaaht where ever yinz at...; ; Da bess team in New Yerk izzem Buff-low Bills... beinizzat dare da only team in New Yerk. Da Jints and da Jits plays in New Jerzy near dem laaandfills where Tony Sporano dumps'em bodies, n'at.; ; As fer da Tanks-giving game 'tween our b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld and da Ball-tee-more Dirty Birds... everyone in Stiller Nation can get aaaht'chur brooms 'cuzz we're gonna sweep dem Ravings. Da Stillers'll clobbrum. Picksburgh has got a lot to be tank-full for... not only do we got one ferda tumb, but we're da only team witta Superbowl Ring on our udder hand. Gob-bless Da Picksburgh Stillers!!!; ; preDICKshun; ; Da still in da playoff pitcherStillers- Turdy-five (35); Da worshed up has-bean Purple Birds- Twenny-tree (23); ; Dabby my preDICKshun. Happy Tanks-giving, n'at!;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-24-2013 13:08 PM
It's Sundy annat means it's time fer Stillers football, n'at! Iss week da paaarful Blaaack 'n Guld haf ta git wit playin' nair NFC Nort rivals daCleveland Braaahns. Da Stillers'rgoin'aaht 'air ta dat dump of a taaahn where da breeze offaLake Erie smells like a craaaap. Speakin' o'craaap, DaBraaahnsuniforms are da color o'skid marks.Da Stillers haf more Superbowl rings den Cleveland has jobs! One ting Cleveland is good at is traaaash talkin'... 'cuzz Clevelandgaaats traaaash aaaht da waa-zoo.; ; Lass week da no huddle O-fence was cheese 'n crackersagainst Dee-troit... aat tells alla-yinz aaht 'air dat Nummer Seven Big Ben does a bedder job callin' da plays den dat lunch-head jagoff O-fensive cord-nater Todd Halsey (I dunno hauscombe he ain'd been fired jet). Big Ben's also 15-1 against da Braaahns... he'll be da diff-rinse inda game an keep Da Stillers in da playoff pitcher.; ; Mize well git wit makin' my preDICKshun...; Da Picksburgh Stillers- Turdy (30); Da Cleveland Braaahn Stains- Twenny-tree (23); ; Dabby my preDICKshun, airygo. Any-yinz goin' aaaht dare ta Ahia ta watch da game, be careful 'cause da roads are slippy aaaht.; ; ;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-18-2013 01:35 AM
Haaa 'baaat dem Stillers, n'at. Our boys won da game even-doe dey looked like a bunch lunch-heads in'em trowbaaaack uni-forms.; ; Hey bridgedander... dem Nor-leanz'aints pulled aaaaht da vick-tree. Good fer dem 'aints. I'm sick 'n tard uddat 'niner's quarterbaaack CullenCaper-dink... 'zitsgood ta see'em goin' daaahn.; ; An haaa 'baaaht da Filthy-delphia Iggles beatin' RG da Turd an 'em Worshington Foreskins. Dem Iggles are in first place innat weak NFC East dee-vision. Dat whole dee-vision sucks... 'specially dem New Jerzy Jints. Ellie Manning's a pussy witta weak arm anymore. Coach Coughing's a jagoff. All da Jints faaans'r a buncha fruit-cakes n'at.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-17-2013 11:28 AM
It's football Sundy annat means it's time fer Stillers football inna cuppletree hours, n'at. Even-doe dem Lion-caats'r haffin' a good 'ear 'n winnin' naird'vision, dey ain't gonna beat us inour haaaaous daaahn nair atHintz Filled.; ; Nummer seven Big Ben loves ta play innat im-clement wedder... annat Lion-cat quarterbaaack Maat-youStaaanford isn't tough 'nuff ta plays when it's culd 'n wet aaaht. Daddle beda difference inda game. Visitin' teams haf a tough time playin' on naatslippy turf daaahn nair at Hintz Filled.; ; So dem gam-blurrs aaaht der in Lost Vegas'r callin' Da Stillers an unnerdog, n'at. Dem ESPeeiN' ANALystsalso'r callin' ferda Stillers ta loose. Alladem'r a buncha lunch-head jagoffs an dey kinkiss my dupa. ; ; Mize well makes my preDICKshunz, n'at...; ; Da Picksburgh Stillers- Turdy (30); Dem Dee-troit Lion-caats- Twennyfur (24); ; I also tink dat dem Filthy-delphia Iggles'r gonna putta beat-daaahn onnat RG da Turd annemWorshington Inn-junns ta git wit dare first home vick-tree.; ; I also noze'zaat Da New Jerzy Jints'r goin' daaahn. Dem Green Bay Cheesers'r gonna clobb'rum. Da over-under on ka-NIP-shunz fer Coach Coughing'll be abaaaht turdy-seven (37).; ; Dabby my preDICKshunz... airygo.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-15-2013 16:02 PM
Get ahta taahn!! Aaat's funny 'zall getaaaht, tumb-skiss!!; ; Buy dat man a culd Ayrn! ;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-13-2013 18:26 PM
The SLS text editor added some crap to the link I posted that will take you to a Justin Bieber video (sigh). Look up: Myron Cope Radio Clips.wmv You Tube;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-13-2013 12:29 PM
<span style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:tahoma,verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:14px">Myron Cope was a broadcaster for the Pittsburgh Steelers from 1970-2004. I had never heard him until my wife and I moved to Pittsburgh in 1999. The first time I heard him, I thought it was some loud drunken asshole doing a poor imitation of the obnoxious comedian Gilbert Gottfried. I could not believe that they would put someone in the broadcast booth who spoke such poor English...but it did not take long before I started to enjoy Myron's very colorful color commentary! His "yinzcasts" were unique and entertaining. Once I got familiar with the Pittsburgh accent, adjusted my ears to his shouting (turning down the volume helped), and accepted his faulty syntax, his passion and energy grew on me. What I liked most about Myron Cope was his pride in the city of Pittsburgh and his support of all of our sports teams... whether the teams won or lost. Here's a link to show you all what I'm talking about: ww w. you tube. co m/watch?v=IdjYFleXNro</span>; ; Myron died in 2008 and is still a beloved figure around Pittsburgh. The Leeza Cope preDICKshunz are inspired by the late inventor of the Terrible Towel (pronounced "TARE-BULL TAAAAHL"). Not everyone around here talks like this, but when I come across a "yinzer" (someone with a Pittsburgh accent), I like to ask them a question such as "HAAA 'BAAAHT DEM STILLERS, N'AT?" They will start ranting about what's good or bad with the Steelers, the competition or around the NFL... and their responses often gives me some really funny material for me touse in my Leeza Cope preDICKshun.; My wife is a Philadelphia Eagles fan. When she wears her Eagles jersey (that she looks damn good in I might add) I can't tell you how many times a Pittsburgher will ask her, "HAAAAH MANY RINGS CHOO GAAAT?" Since the Steelers have the most Superbowl wins of any NFL team, it is a common default answer in any discussion with a Steelers fan.; ; I miss Myron Cope and a lot of people around Pittsburgh still talk about him.;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-11-2013 19:07 PM
Jaaaaan, yinz makes me all horned-aaaaht too. I'll hafta goes by way-a Altoona aaaht dare ta Jaaaaanstaaahn... I'll go daaaahn on yinz like a Po-laack eatin' Gaa-lump-keys! Yoy!; ; Hey Fraaank... yinz wanna dooder maaaat? Haaa many rings 'zem New Jerzy Jints gaaaat? Da Stillers'r still da nummer one team inda werlt... 'n don'dchinz forget 'at. Da Jints'r done... stick a fork in 'em. Coach Coughing's a lunch-head. Elly Manning's a pussy wittaweak arm anymore. Dem Filthy-delphia Iggles'r gonna win 'nat NFC East wit daskinny kid frum Air-zona, Nick Foley, n'at. ;
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       11-10-2013 17:41 PM
Oh fer cryin' inda sink, Fraaaank, I yam speakin' Inn-glish... wachinz iggner-rant? Yinz oughtst git wit goin' baaack tada turd grade 'n saaahndin' aaaht da words, n'at.; ; Butchinz wanna noze what's rilly stoopit? Dem two teams up 'air in Nort Jerzy calls'zemselves Da New Yerk Jints and da New Yerk Jits... we all noze deyplays dare games in East Rutgersford New Jerzy, so why does 'zem lunch-heads saydare frum New Yerk? Da boatadem muss not be too praaaahd udda taaaahn nair frum.; ; But Mr lc, don'tpay no mind ta da jaggoff Jintz fan... yinz got a smokin' hot wife and da Jits are still da best team aaaht dare in New Jerzy.;