HELP
FORUMS
Leeza    Posts: 7007
Last 100 Displayed

Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-21-2014 23:15 PM
Nastassja Kinski ...also on my "island."
First Time With 5 Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First Time With 5 Men       12-21-2014 16:37 PM
Nic- she does like being fed man mayo, jizz wiz and ballsack bolognaise, but in that picture I think it was I Can't Believe It's Nut Butter! For the holidays, I'll be bombarding her with Scrooge splooge... And she'll get a pearl necklace for Christmas.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-21-2014 11:45 AM
Allz I wants fer Criss-miss is a Stillers playoff bert, n'at! In a cuppletree hours our b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld 'sgonna git wit playin'em Kansas Shitty Cheaps. I'd be concerned if dey was playin' away at Air-head Stadium... but dare comin' here to play at our haaaus daaahn nair at Hintz filled. I tinks dat Da Stillers'll clobb'rum an move on inta da pos'season. 'Scuze me but I gots ta go get my mullet trimmed before da big game... I preDICK dat Picksburgh will get da vick-tree. Merry Criss-miss allayinz aaaaht dare... peaz on Eart an goodwill twarts man, n'at.
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       12-21-2014 11:33 AM
OK, I don't want to make a big STINK about this, but I'm a little disappointed that none of the forumites that have been around a while did not pick up on my reference to one of the best forum arguments of all time... remember Cheetos and store brand cola brought to a M&G... "perks"... (Mr Leeza WINKS at Uriah, Scandle & Bridgetender, but KJ was not around back then). Oh well... I tried to be funny with a little bit of snarky high JINKS. :-( By the way, KJ, I want to eat you like a KNISH!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-20-2014 22:23 PM
Abraham Lincoln
First Time With 5 Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > First Time With 5 Men       12-20-2014 22:17 PM
My wife told me that she wanted to try 5 guys... we did and mmmmm it was great! Really tasty burgers!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-18-2014 22:19 PM
Dirk Diggler
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-18-2014 18:15 PM
I'd like to do Mrs do_do...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-16-2014 09:39 AM
Swin Cash Hey now!!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-15-2014 22:41 PM
Alfred Hitchcock Good evening...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-15-2014 14:33 PM
Toucan Sam Follow your nose...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       12-15-2014 14:27 PM
Half full, of course! I have LOADS of optimism... in fact, I have gone to swingers meet & greet events with Cheetos and store brand COLAS expecting to get laid!! Just one of the many "perks" of The Lifestyle!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-15-2014 13:22 PM
Hannibal Lecter
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-14-2014 18:35 PM
Fraaaank... dat's lookin' at tings troo a joom lens. Yinz "New Yerk" Jints'r 5-9. At least dare da best team in New Jersey. Yinz sex life must be inda dumper beinizzat da biggest fanty-see yinz got is wit football. Yoy! By da way... haaa many rings choo got??? Da Stillers are still nummer 1!! Don'd chinz forget dat! Haaa baaaat dem Stillers? It looked like dey were playin a home game wit alla dem laaaahd taaaahl wavin' Stillers fans daaahn nair at dat 'Lanta Georgie Dome. Uncle Myron woulda been rilly praaad, n'at. Da Cleveland Braaahn Stains made a big mistake puttin' nat Johnny Mansierre in as da starter. Da Sissy-natty Bung-gals clobberd'um. Johnny "show me da money" Fools-ball will be "Johnny Bench" next week, n'at.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-14-2014 18:02 PM
Pablo Picasso
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       12-14-2014 12:54 PM
House party! (we had one of our best swinging adventures at a New Year's Eve house party) Hang mistletoe above the front door vs. on her belt buckle...
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       12-14-2014 12:48 PM
Kissalloverable
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-14-2014 12:44 PM
It's a tight race innat AFC Nort D-vision, annit's time dat da Stillers 'suume control of what's right-flee dares. In a cuppletree hours da Blaaack 'n Guld plays'em 'Lanta Fellkins. Dem Big Birds daaaahn nair in 'Lanta got da most worst D-fence inna ligg, so allayinz may figger dat diss should oughta be a blow-aaaaht... but Da Stillers have had prollums beating craaaapy teams, n'at. Hope-flee da coaches and da players'll dooder jobs an take nuttin fer granite diss week. It's time ta play hart noze smash maaath Stiller football! Lev'run Bell 'sgonna run da ball daaahn nair troats, 'Tone-yo Braaahn'll have anudder big day receivin' and Heat Muller will git wit makin' da tough turd daaahn catches ta keep movin' da sticks. Da Stillers D-fence has had a tough time 'genst da pass, so we'll see if they worked aaaht what needed fixed onda D side udda ball... Mize well makes my weakly preDICKshuns, n'at... Da City uh Champ-yinz Picksburgh Stillers- Turdy-eight (38) Da 'Lanta Dirty Birds- Turdy (30) I also tinks dat da Philthy-delphy-yinz Iggles'll put anudder beatdaaahn onnem Dowass Cowboys. Toe-knee Rome-yo always seems ta screw da pooch when it caaaahnts. Dem Iggles'll win dat NFC Least D-vision, n'at. Fraaank's New Jersey Jints are gonna loose ta dem Worshington Foreskins. Dabby my preDICKshunz... airygo.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-11-2014 15:25 PM
njny- Congratulations! Before the competition to boost mathletic ability in your little genius you may want to try the "math diet"... prime rib, cubed steak, if peas, square root vegetables, corn on the axis and pineapple reciprocal cake for dessert. This diet worked for me when I was on the math team for my high school. By the way, I'd have to be obtuse to not find you to be acute lady...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       12-11-2014 14:05 PM
I wish I could go to the beach with KJ, and it would be nice if the GALES by the sea were not the only thing that's blowing...
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-08-2014 12:17 PM
I like your new pictures BLT2LAST! ;^) You wrote: At the gym this am, a gentleman on a t-shirt with this: "I may be wrong but I doubt it." That reminds me of a billboard which read, "This year thousands of men will die of stubbornness." Just below that, in spray paint graffiti, someone wrote, "NO WE WON'T." I saw that when I was lost and would not stop for directions...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-08-2014 11:57 AM
Kristen Davis Who didn't want to be the "up the butt" girl...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       12-08-2014 01:11 AM
I absolutely DREAD sunburn! In fact, I would never consider going to the beach unless I was ARMED with the highest GRADE sunblock.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-07-2014 18:55 PM
We would not pass Farts... We want to FUCK the Farts!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-07-2014 11:17 AM
Happy Gilmore
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-07-2014 11:15 AM
Da Stillers and da Bungles plays inna cuppletree hours and dare's a tight race inna AFC Nort D-vision. When it comes tada playoffs yinz'r in or aaaaht... annat's all dat matters! Da Stillers are 7-5 and I'm 7-5 wit my preDICKshunz... da-boat-uddem could be bedder, n'at. It's hard ta take da Bungles seriously since dey youdg-lee find a way ta loose, but da've been tough diss 'ear... inda end I tink Da Blaaaack 'n Guld'll beat dem ornge-cats. Mize well git wit makin' my weakly preDICKshun, n'at... Da Picksburgh Stillers- Turdy-sits (36) Da Sissy-n@y Bungles- Twenny-tree (23) My wife's fave-ritt team, dem Philthy-delphy-yinz Iggles, are playin'em Seeaddled Sea-hacks... I tink Da Sea-hacks are gonna get taken daaahn inda City Udda Brudderly Shove, n'at. I also tink Frank's New Jersey Jints'r gonna loose tada Tense-see Tight-yinz. Hope-flee Fraaank's got free YFI anna cuppletree boxes uddem Twinkees.
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       12-05-2014 16:40 PM
Good- right now it's just privates, but if we go pubic we'll let you know... I'm sure she would like to take your wad from you. Maybe we could have a hands on meeting and come up with outside the box ideas. The clitmus test will be ass-et ac-cum-ulation and removing barriers to entry... Gina- let's sleep on that and try to touch base later... I'd like to run that up my flagpole. In the meantime, I'll try to stay in the pink...
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       12-05-2014 14:18 PM
These are some nice thoughts and funny song ideas, but there's also some serious business... My wife has formed an LLC and has named me Director under her. This LLC (Lick Leeza's Clit) has some ambitious goals and as The Director I hope to exceed expectations in the cumming year.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-05-2014 10:23 AM
Pontius Pilate
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       12-04-2014 21:38 PM
Funny stuff in this thread and nice to see you goodenuff. Two Gynecologists were talking... one said that he has a patient with a clit like a melon. The other Doctor said, "That's impossible! There's no way a clitoris can get that big." His colleague answered, "No, I was referring to the taste." ;-P
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-02-2014 21:49 PM
Gabrielle Reece This tall hottie is on my "island."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       12-02-2014 13:25 PM
My eyes WIDEN over anything nudie related... I love being naked and in college I did my share of streaking. I've NIXED the thought of doing more of it because the last time I went running in the buff I was FINED for indecent exposure.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-02-2014 13:04 PM
Pud Galvin Baseball's first 300 game winning pitcher.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-30-2014 12:12 PM
So yinz wins when you loose? Aaat's great, Fraaank. Dat's lookin' at life troo a joom lens, n'at. Fer Stiller Nation, Tanksgiving is time ta take a moment ta 'preciate all of our many blessings... like being praaahd ta live in Picksburgh, Da City uh Champ-yinz! Annat our b'loved Stillers are inda tick udda race tada playoffs! We're also tankful dat we're not twinkee eatin' New Jersey Jints fans dat'r happy when da Jints loose 'slong as dey cover da point spread. Yoy! Taday da Blaaaack 'n Guld are playin'em N'Orlens Taints daaaahn nair at Hints Filled. Now da Taints are four 'n seven and are in first place inna D-vision filled wit loosers. Da Taints can't stop da run an have more turnovers den Eat'n Park. Da Taints D-fensive cord-nater Rob CRYan is a lunch-head jaggoff... dattle make it even bedder when our boys clobberum. Lev' Run Bell is gonna haf a big day onda graaaahnd 'n dattle set up anudder big day fer 'Tonio Braaahn. Nummer seven Big Ben'll haf 'baaaht tree hunnert yards passing 'n look fer Heat Miller ta git wit makin' da tough turd daaaahn catches. Mize well makes my preDICKshun... Da Praaahd Picksburgh Stillers- Turdy-eight (38) Da N'Orlens Taints- Tree (3) Haaa 'baaaht doze Tanksgiving games! My wife, da beau-D-ful Missus Leeza is a big fan uddem Philthy-delphy-yinz Iggles, 'n she loved seein' dem green big birds clobber doze Dowass Cowboys 'n take first place innat NFC Least D-vision. One more ting... Da 3-8 New Jersey Jints are goin' daaahn ta Floor-da ta plays'em Jaggersville Jagg-wires. Hope-flee dale cover da point spread... dattle keep Fraaank all hunky-doory, n'at.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       11-27-2014 14:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone reading the 5 letter word game! Hopefully after you all have WINED and DINED yourselves thoroughly, you'll kick back, put on some comfy DENIM and watch some football on the couch... and before you indulge in pumpkin pie, maybe you can enjoy some hot NUDIE action in front of the fireplace.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       11-26-2014 00:01 AM
I enjoy being a giver... in fact, if we make the DRIVE down to Wilmington, I could be your own personal muff-DIVER for the evening!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       11-25-2014 10:05 AM
Jiggy
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-24-2014 10:21 AM
I've always loved that Romantics song, Uriah! Come With Me Now--Kongos
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-22-2014 15:54 PM
JW- If the Massachusetts Institute of Technology had a vocational school would it be called V.O.M.I.T.?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       11-22-2014 15:51 PM
Lake Michigan-- Rogue Wave
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-22-2014 15:44 PM
Elly Mae Clampett
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       11-22-2014 15:38 PM
Juicy Big Poppa--Notorious B.I.G. Clit
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       11-22-2014 15:24 PM
Glad you liked the verse, LT_LogRide... we've enjoyed your forum posts, we'll confide. If we get down to the bayou, it'd be nice to meet you... and (just in case) we'll bring condoms and Astroglide.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       11-21-2014 09:55 AM
What wonderful news for frnznluvers!! It gave us a rush of warm fuzzy shudders. And as everyone extends, congrats to the frnz... I must say Mrs frnz will be one of the hottest grandmothers!!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-21-2014 09:42 AM
YOY frnz! That's great news! Congratulations!
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-20-2014 09:28 AM
Freeky- this reminds me of a joke... Q: What's the difference between a clit and a golf ball? A: Men will spend 15 minutes looking for a golf ball. Don't worry, Freeky, the guy was a douche-canoe. I had a girlfriend with a big clit and I enjoyed it. She had experiences like yours with comments from idiots... I told her (and showed her) that I liked it and I joked that it was easier to find.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-19-2014 09:59 AM
Slow cooked (no self respectin' oatmeal lover uses instant!)... and I love the Irish oatmeal. Which reminds me... how do you like your grits? Regular, creamy or al dente? (extra credit if you know what movie that's from) Mrs L is saying, "mmmmmm... grits make me so hooooorny!"
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-18-2014 18:11 PM
Quick mission (c'mon... I'm a guy) Buy what you want now vs. wait for it to go on sale
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-17-2014 18:12 PM
Jan... seems azzdoe da Stillers have prollums beating louse-y teams, n'at. Lass week dey layed anudder egg witdat loosin' tada New Jersey Jits. Deeze ups 'n daaaahns are 'nuff ta drive me into straitjacket anna padded cell daaahn nair in Dixmont. Da good noose izzat if Da Stillers win tanight dale be on top inda NFC Nort D-vision. Da Stillers'r goin' daaahn ta Ten-see ta plays dem Tight-yinz. Former Stillers O-fensive cord-nater Ken Wise-nutt is da coach udda Tight-yinz, n'at. Since leavin' Picksburgh, Wise-nutt has been loosing wherever he's gone. Da Stillers should win da game but diss 'ear yinz never noze. In a cuppletree hours it'll be what I calls Da Battle Udda Burgers... nummer seven Big Ben Rolfisburger against Zaaack Muttonburger. I tinks Big Ben'll dooda job an git wit anudder Stillers vick-tree. The Tight-yinz can't stop da run so Le' Verne Bell 'sgonna run da ball daaahn dare troats. I tink da Stillers'll blowmmaaaht. Mize well makes my preDICKshun- Da Picksburgh Stillers- Turdy-tree (33) Da Tenn-see Tight-yinz fitteen (15) Dabby my preDICKshun... airygo.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-16-2014 23:52 PM
Dancin'... which is like foreplay for us! Go to a mall vs. shop on-line.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-16-2014 16:03 PM
Ummm... French bread, French toast, French fires, French kisses (not in that order). Weekend in London vs. New York
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       11-16-2014 13:00 PM
Well, KJ, if we ever attend the same meet & GREET, I would be EAGER to show you... in fact, I'm almost on the VERGE of spewing a load when I think of trading places with the pillow you have your legs wrapped around in your hot profile picture.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-16-2014 12:18 PM
White Sexier accent- French vs. British
Describe your favorite sex position with a movie title.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe your favorite sex position with a movie title.       11-13-2014 12:32 PM
Hmmm... lemmie think. OK... Kiss The Dragon Head Over Heels Taken (one and two) And when I blow a load or I eat a squirter: In The Line Of Fire
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-13-2014 01:59 AM
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." Vice President Dan Quayle - addressing the United Negro College Fund, whose slogan is "a mind is a terrible thing to waste." He also said, "I stand by all my misstatements." and "I believe I've made good judgements in the past and I think I've made good judgements in the future."
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-12-2014 17:23 PM
LaFawnduh Lucas-Dynamite Kip's bride.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       11-12-2014 00:23 AM
Lovey Howell ...that hot cougar!
Have you talked dirty to the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you talked dirty to the person above you       11-11-2014 13:24 PM
Yes, once again in another thread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       11-11-2014 13:22 PM
KJ- It's a CRIME that we're so far apart. I'd like to coat you with my special all natural salty CRÈME fraîche... you may even say, "I can't believe it's nut butter." I hope someday our paths may MERGE because I think you're a perfect 10 on the hot-o-METER scale!!
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-09-2014 13:23 PM
Taday our b'loved Blaaack 'n guld are goin' aaaht ta East Rutgersford New Jersey ta play'zem "New Yerk" Jits... I'm sick 'n tard udda Jints and Jits callin'emselves from New Yerk when da-bodda-dem plays in da same craaapy statie-yum aaaht dare in Nort Jersey inda middle uddem garbage dumps where Tony Sparano dums da bodies. Dey muss not be too praaahd udda taahn nair frum. Nummer seven Big Ben is havin' a career year... an noze 12 touchdaaahn passes inda lass two games is now etched perm-nintly inda record books, n'at. He's gonna keep dat streak goin' an have a great game. Tone-yo Braaaahn's gonna have 'baaaht a hunnert yards and Heat Schuler's gonna git wit makin' em tough turd daaahn catched ta keep movin' da sticks. Jaaaan, I don'd tink our boys'll take diss game lightly... dey got da playoffs in dare sights, soze I tink dale dooder jobs and clobb'rum. Mize well makes my weakly preDICKshun: Da praaaahd Blaaack 'n Guld Picksburgh Stillers-- Fit-dee (50) Da "New Yerk" Jits (who izz rilly frum New Jersey)- Tree (3) Dabby my preDICKshun, airygo I tink ferda game I'll go aaaaht 'n git a cuppletree Primanni Brudders sammiches 'n sum culd Yingalings ta worsh'em daaaaahn!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       11-06-2014 10:45 AM
Funnerer
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-05-2014 15:34 PM
Caaah-girls?? Yinz callin' 'em Caaah-girls?? Aaat's 'snot very nice Fraaank... bye-da way, did'jinz notice dat dem New Jersey Jints got clobbered by da Indiana-no-place Cults?? Fraank... yinz got some dippy grey matter, bitzels fer brains. Did-jinz see dat Coach Coughing got dat red challenge flag stuck up his sock 'n cudden't git it aaaaht in time... whatta stoopit lunch-head. Hey Fraaank... I'll bet-chinz a hunnert dowars dat dem Dowas Cowboys finishes ahead uddem New Jersey Jintz, n'at. Buttdat don'd matter seeinizzat I tinks zaat Da Philthy-delphy-yinz Iggles will prolly end up winnin'nat NFC Least D-vision. Haaa 'baaaht dem Picksburgh Stillers stickin' it tada Ball-tee-more Dirty Birds, n'at. Haaa 'baaaht Nummer Seven Big Ben witdem 12 touchdaaahn passes inda last two games... dat's never been done inda hiss-tree udda werlt. Big Ben's havin' a career year and da team's comin' tagedder at juss da right time. Picksburgh truly is Da City uh Champ-yinz!! Haaa 'baaht my ACK-rit preDICKshunz frum lass week... buy dat man a culd Ayrn 'n git one fer his dog too!! Here we go Stillers, here we go...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       11-05-2014 15:08 PM
While I ADORE sexy and educational productions, I do DREAD that these shows become targets from religious whackos... I'm sure you've all HEARD Pat Robertson say that anything X RATED is an AIDER to Satan, and he will ask his followers to prey that Lifestyle Diary, Savage Love or the Swingers Opera will be RAZED by fire and brimstone until all that's left is the charred walls of the damned. So TREAD carefully and be READY to watch your back...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       11-05-2014 13:52 PM
Luscious
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       11-03-2014 11:57 AM
"Lifestyle Diary" would make a great RADIO show with hot stories from swingers... it has the potential to be one of the most popular shows ever AIRED. Swingers would call in with stories... like the cuckold TRIAD, a gangbang where a woman howls like a RABID dog or a slut wife cumming with several RAPID tongues darting around her clit.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       11-02-2014 13:13 PM
I will not "waffle" on this one... life's too short to have anything but REAL maple syrup!! OK... you're at the wine store looking for a moderately priced red wine. You see two identically priced highly rated wines from the North Coast of California... Monogamy Cabernet Sauvignon or Ménage à Trois???
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-02-2014 11:48 AM
Whoops... Da New Jersey Jints are playin' da Cults, not Air-zona. Duddn't matter... Frank's Jints are gonna loose. Sorry ferda missed-take, n'at... musta had too many Yingalings diss morning. Enjoy da games... I'll be baaack ta gloat later.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       11-02-2014 11:30 AM
Diss season Da Stillers've had more ups 'n daaahns dennat Dunnerbolt rollycoaster aaaaht dare't Kennywood! I tink dey faaahnd aaaht sumpfin abaaht what's werkin' beinizzat dey puttup fitty-one (51) points against'em Indian-nippleless Cults lass week... aldo lass week dey looked like a buncha stoopit lunch-heads in'em bumble bee trowbaaack jerseys, n'at. It's Sundy, annat means it's time fer football. Ta-night at eight-turdy da Blaaack 'n Guld will take da filled 'ginst dare d'vision rivals, da Ball-tee-more Dirty Birds. Lass time deeze two played, da Stillers layed an egg... but now dare playin' here in our haaus at Hintz Filled, so revenge'll be sweeter'n alda leftover Hal'ween candy inda 'burgh! Our O-fence has been hot as all get-aaht lately, but I tink diss week da D-fence'll step up seeinizzat dale be a cerr-mony to retard da jersey udda best D-fensive player inda hiss-tree udda werlt... annat's Mean Joe Greene's nummer 75. Diss'l fire-up da D-fence an dale play wit Picksburgh pride likes da Steel Curtain D-fence of old. Mize well makes a cuppletree preDICKshunz, n'at... Da Picksburgh Stillers-- Turdy-tree (33) Da Ball-tee-more Ravings-- Fitteen (15) I also tink dat Frank's New Jersey Jints are goin' daaaahn... dare playin'em Air-zona Card-nulls. Da Card-nulls'r coached by former Stillers coach Bruce Air-yinz an he's done a rilly good job aaaht dare inda desert. Jints quarterbaaack Elly Manning is a pussy and I tink dat da Jints are goin' daaaahn. I also tink da Philthy-delphy-yinz Iggles are gonna beat dem Hooston Text-yinz. Dabby my preDICKshunz... airygo.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       11-01-2014 17:09 PM
KJ, I guess it's a fantasy of mine to make an amateur porn video and upload it to a free site such as youporn or red tube. We played with a couple who had the #1 video for several weeks on a RITZY paid members-only website... but I think of this as a fantasy, not a career move.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-31-2014 10:37 AM
'Amateur Couples Who Swap Their LOVER For The Evening' would PROVE to be an exciting and tastefully made porn video. I personally would like to see the VOTER comments that subscribers to the website WROTE.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-30-2014 09:03 AM
I want the mount on, KJ... Upside down cake or cherry tart
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-29-2014 22:16 PM
I'm sure if we made an amateur swingers VIDEO it would be a hit...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-29-2014 21:41 PM
njny- I love the song Never Say Never by Romeo Void... I practice my jive kicks to that song!! Here's a song for the hot & sexy Ms. njny... New Age Girl-- Deadeye Dick
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-29-2014 21:32 PM
I feel a need for speed... Pulled pork or jerked pork
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-29-2014 09:49 AM
Pumpkin :-) Hard cider or hard inside'r
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-28-2014 14:15 PM
Love that Coke Zero! Fish Taco or Beef Cheeks (njny- my degree is in biology and my wife's is chemical engineering... we both think science is golden)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-28-2014 14:00 PM
Holy SMOKE, KJ, if you have the chance to play with Mr Uriah, you should take it. Though we have not met (yet) women report that he is hung like a MOOSE and that the Earth MOVES when he fucks them. If my wife and I were ever to MOSEY on down to Memphis, I'm sure Mr U would get my wife to scream, quiver, shake and cry with pleasure... there may even be a few moans that sound like MEOWS.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-28-2014 13:30 PM
Math and science are closely related. As a former "mathlete" (on my High School math team) I consider math a science... also, no science is without mathematics. So, njny, I'll say both. Fluffernutter or sticky buns
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-28-2014 09:41 AM
Cappuccino Kumquat or cum loud
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-27-2014 16:10 PM
Gina- I was thinking of you and hoping that the Packers would win... but R.E.L.A.X., they're probably going to win the NFC North Division. We're Eagles fans (and my alter ego Leeza Cope is a Steelers fan). We were disappointed with Philly losing, but it was an exciting game and they're in the mix to get in the playoffs. Cam Newton keeps on saying dumb things at his press conferences (I've quoted him recently in the 'Mixed Metaphores and Idiotic Idioms' thread). Now they keep playing a Gatorade commercial that is beyond stupid... I know Cam Newton didn't write it, but in the ad he says, "I'm not going to tell you how hard I'm going to work, I'm going to show you." Soooo... he's telling us that he's not going to tell us how hard he's going to work. That makes no sense. It's one of the most moronic ads on TV.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-27-2014 14:19 PM
Snickers (tee-hee) Coq au vin or Wiener schnitzel
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-27-2014 10:46 AM
Sexy Kit Kat or Milky Way?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-27-2014 10:27 AM
I think I'll dress up as Joe CAMEL... would any ladies like a hump?
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-26-2014 11:35 AM
It's a beau-D-full Sundy inda 'burgh annit's time fer Stillers football, n'at. Diss week our b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld gotta tough challenge ahedda-dum wit doze Indian-nipple-less Cults. Da Cults got dat young sooper-star quarterbaaack ahhhta Stampford Andrew Luck. Kin I say sumpfin abaaaht dat Luck kid-- he looks az-doe he's a cuppletree stages baaack in eve-looshin... he looks like dat caveman innoze Gaackko c'mercials, n'at. Our boys gotta tough game ahedda dem if dey wants ta pull ahht da vick-tree. Hope-flee alda coaches haf been conjugatin'nup a good game plan dattle give us da bess chance ta win-niss. We'll see what happens at four-turdy daaahn nair at Hintz Filled. Mize well makes my preDICKshun, n'at. Da Picksburgh Stillers-- Turdy (30) Dem Indiana-no-place Cults-- Twenny-ate (28) Bye-da-way... I tinks da over-unner fer paaaahndin' daaahn culd Ayrns'll be abaaaht fitteen (15). Dabby my preDICKshunz... airygo.
Sperm Donor Mix up
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sperm Donor Mix up       10-24-2014 13:40 PM
I wander if you do... please covet your mouth when you sneeze.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-24-2014 13:36 PM
I'll SHARE with you that the picture of Ms. Scandle in the witch costume HEATS up the room... it makes me think thoughts that may send me straight to HADES. Ohhh for SHAME...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-24-2014 13:15 PM
Eden-ites
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-23-2014 10:34 AM
Rather than a phone call, or even a movie, it would be great to get together... maybe break the ice with a game of strip POKER. We may GROPE each other during the card game until the sexual tension builds and we are compelled to PROBE a few erotic PORES.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-22-2014 00:49 AM
Haaa 'baaaht dem Stillers, n'at!! Gla'jinz liked KJ... c'muppear 'n gimmie a smutz!! I'll eatchinz up like a Polaaack gobblin' 'em gaa-lump-keys... YOY!! Haa 'baaht dat Steel Curtain D and Big Ben mannyfracturing twenny-four points in unner tree minutes juss before da half... dat wooda made Uncle Myron rilly praaahd!! Did'jinz see da way dey got wit shuttin' daaahn'nat Text-unz runnin' baaack Air-yinz Foster 'n gottum ta cough up da ball onna 5 yard line?? Haaa 'baaht gaining contained onnat sooper-star D-fensive end Va Jay Jay Watts?? I tink dare's a lot left in da tank annair's a lotta football left ta be played. Here we go Stillers... here we go!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-22-2014 00:27 AM
Thrilling
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-21-2014 14:24 PM
I'll CHIME in that Ms. Scandle is correct... I also concur with my HOMIE, LT.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       10-20-2014 17:26 PM
Hey Fraaank, tings ain'd lookin' too good ferdem Jints... lass week da Philthy-delphy-yinz Iggles squarshed'em 27-bupkis. Diss week dey loose ta dem Dowass Cryboise 21-31. Well Fraaankie, look onda bright side... at least dare da best team in New Jersey!! It's rilly stoopit dat da Jints and de Jits say dare frum New Yerk when dey plays dare games in East Rutgersford, New Jersey. Dey muss not be too praaahd udda taahn nair frum. I s'pose yinz needs a jog-griffy lesson, n'at. Da best team in New Yerk izzem Buff-low Bills beinizzat dare da ONLY team in New Yerk. OK... so da Jints suck, but mebby I shouldn't maaath off seeinizzat tings ain'd zaackly hunky-dorey ferda Picksburgh Stillers. Hope-flee da coaches figgered aaaht what needs fixed. Lotta people araaahnd taaahn are callin ferda Roonies ta clean haus 'n git ridda alda coaches 'n bring baaack coach Bill Caaahr. But dare's still a lotta football left to be played. It's cahntdaahn ta Mundy Night Football and da Blaaack 'n Guld are playin'em Hoost-un Text-unz. Bienizzat da game's bein' played in our haus daahn nair at Hintz Filled, I tinks dat our boys'll getda werk 'n dooder jobs so is ta pull aaaht da vick-tree. Evendo we're not doin' so good diss'ear, here in da 'Burgh we s'port our teams wedder dey win or loose... not like dem baaaanwagon jumpin' Jints fans, right Fraaank? Mize well makes my preDICKshun: Da Picksburgh Stillers-- Twenny-tree (23) Da Hoost-unz Oilers-- Twenny (20) Dabby my preDICKshun, airygo. I shud add a shaaht ahhht and congragy-lations ta Payton Manning fer breakin' Brent Farver's record. Dat Payton Manning is one claaaas aackt!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-19-2014 18:24 PM
It would be my HONOR and pleasure to show you!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-19-2014 14:10 PM
Well, it would be hard to find words if you were playing with someone WHOSE cock was in your mouth... the only sound would be HOWLS of pleasure! Care to be SHOWN???
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-18-2014 17:43 PM
If I was at KJ's door I would have a WOODY poking out of my pants as if it were saying "HOWDY!"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       10-17-2014 16:17 PM
If I could be anywhere in the WORLD right now, it would be going through KJ's door or widow...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-17-2014 13:55 PM
"To everything there is a season" Ecclesiastes 3:1 "To everything, turn, turn, turn, there is a season, turn, turn, turn." The Byrds
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       10-17-2014 12:23 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann? What about that hot cougar Lovey??? White or red... red onions are better for a salad. Q: Speak any language fluently vs. being able to talk to animals.
Need a new profile name
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Need a new profile name       10-17-2014 10:38 AM
I thought of a few... - Oh Oh Oh Canada, Canuck-y (or Ca-nookie) -Physical Chemistry (or P-Chem), Orgasmic Chemistry, XXXothermic Reactions, Kinetxxx (or Kinky-netics), Thermodynamxxx. Good luck with your move, VAs.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       10-16-2014 18:41 PM
Jennifer Grey I do not even recognize Baby with her new nose...