Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Leeza    Posts: 6812
Last 100 Displayed

5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-18-2014 19:03 PM
KJ- I will, of course, ABIDE by your wishes... but I'm confused since you have referred to "Mr. KJ" several times.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-18-2014 11:07 AM
Well... with my DIRTY mind I'm now picturing Mrs. KJ in an Aphrodite outfit.
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-18-2014 10:38 AM
polyglHOT!
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-16-2014 22:12 PM
Is a bear Catholic? Does the Pope poop in the woods? YES, I would love to!! ;-)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 21:56 PM
Gina- A few years ago my wife developed a problem with her eyesight and was diagnosed with what was called "Young Person's Cataracts." She had to get lens replacement surgery which involved getting cornea implants. I had some fun with this telling customers, friends and family that I had to take my wife to the hospital for surgery. They expressed concern and asked about what kind of procedure she needed. I would say, "She's getting implants... (long pause) ...in her eyes, cornea implants." Mrs. L's eyes are now fine. We hope your surgery goes well, Gina.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-16-2014 14:43 PM
When I see the pictures of Mrs. KJ's hot body, a pup tent RISES in my pants and it feels as if my trousers are two SIZES too small.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 14:04 PM
Yabba-grabba-boob
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 13:58 PM
Yabba-dabba-do
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-16-2014 01:05 AM
Riveting Vladimir agrees...
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       09-16-2014 00:59 AM
Bridge & Fun-- you have great imaginations. And my wife enjoys your clever flirtations... a trip to The Big Easy, for a chance to get sleazy, and she'll bring about many ejaculations!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-16-2014 00:50 AM
Would I? Would I? Hair lip... hair lip...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-15-2014 22:15 PM
That's true... we'll get down there. We know we'll have a great time. And we'd like to find out the significance of the IHOP and Chapstick references.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-15-2014 21:47 PM
Yes... taking turns looking up at the SKIES!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-15-2014 17:58 PM
The thought of kneeling in front of Mrs. KJ undoing her shirt buttons gives me a SPIKE of adrenaline. I'd try to all the things that she LIKES.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-15-2014 13:08 PM
Forgetting the Victims-- Penn Rein-State
Mixed Metaphors and Idiotic Idioms
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mixed Metaphors and Idiotic Idioms       09-15-2014 13:05 PM
"We was executin' on all cylinders." Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. He's not the sharpest pencil in thinking outside the box...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-14-2014 20:18 PM
Redundant
Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings indicted of child abuse .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings indicted of child abuse .       09-14-2014 14:44 PM
Adrian Peterson has fathered several children with different women (he pays child support for 5 kids and may have more). It seems that the extent of his parenting is to send checks. Last year one of Peterson's kids, his two year old son, was beaten to death by the mother's boyfriend. You'd think this incident would have made more of an impact on Adrian Peterson regarding abuse. I hope he goes to jail. And someone should show him how to use a condom. I also think it's interesting that he plays for the Vikings.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-14-2014 14:13 PM
XXXquisite
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-12-2014 13:01 PM
All The Small Things-- Blink 182
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       09-12-2014 12:52 PM
Yea Jan, dat was whore-bull. Daaahn araahnd taaahn everyone's callin' ferda Roonies ta clean haaaus n' git ridda da coaches. Coach Taaaahmlin needs ta lay off drinkin' 'em Red Bulls... he looked wound up tighter'n a hunnert gum-bands, n'at. He noze dat he's playin' fer his job annat if he don'd git wit winnin' real soon, he'll be aaaaht da door. But haaaa 'baaaaht 'em Picksburgh Pahrr-rits... dare gonna ride dat Jolly Roger alls da way ta da Werlt Series, n'at.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       09-12-2014 11:17 AM
You're right, gotta love it, it's just not where I was expecting this kind of message to come from. I'm a little worried about the direction a supposedly professional business network is going...!
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       09-11-2014 15:18 PM
Jan darlin'... 'ear I yam! Lass week our boys pulled aaaht da vick-tree, but I dunno hauscomb dey let da Braaahns baaack inda game. Oh well, a win's a win. Dare's all'iss talk abaaaht da Stiller's 'tonio Braaahn kickin' Cleveland's punter inda face-- dat unnecessary roughness penalty was bullshit annat ref is a jaggoff. I tink more punters should be kicked inda face-- juss tink of it as a stiff-arm 'cept it's wit his foot, n'at. I'm sick 'n tard uddem crybaby kickers aaaht mass-crading as football players! If dem kickers can't play smash maaath football, den dey should wear a skirt onda filled. As fer dis week I'm preDICKtin' we'll give da Ravens a beatdaaahn daaahn nair in Ball-tee-more. Da Stiller's O-fensive line is firin' on all sill-in-ders annat paaaarful graaaahnd game sets up nummer seven Big Ben's play aaack-shun passes. Dat balanced attack will 'nable our boys ta blow'maaaht. Dat Raven's quarterbaaack Flaaacko 'snot lookin' too good... trows dat aren't aaack-rit an lotsa bad decisions. Compaaahnd dat witta cuppletree hits by Troy Polly-ma-loo an he'll get happy feet and trow some picks. Mize well makes my preDICKshinz: Da Picksburgh Stillers-- Turdy (30) Da Ball-tee-more Dirty Birds-- Fitteen (15) An araaahnd da ligg-- haaaa 'baaaaht dat comebaaack inda second half by dem Filthy-delf-yinz Iggles... trailin' by 17 at da half and den winnin' by 17. Dat mussa been some halftime speech, n'at. Wazzat Coach Kelly da second coming of Vince Lombardi or sumfin?? My bee-you-dee-full wife is an Iggles fan and inda second half she was wearing her Nick Foltz jersey an screamin' like she was havin' a cuppletree orgasms!! An aaaht dare in New Jerzy-- Frank... your New Jerzy Jints look tare-bull. Dat O-fensive cord-nater Ben McAdoo looks more like Mr Magoo. Dat stoopit chuck n' duck O-fense ain'd gonna werk, annat looser quarterbaaack Elly Manning izza wuss witta weak arm. He's all worshed up. Da Jerzy Jints will lead da ligg in one catty-gory... dumb looks on Coach Tom Coughing's yap! Mize well makes anudder preDICKshun aanit's da lock udda week: Da Jerzy Jints-- Tree (3) Whoever da hell dare playin'-- Twenny-four (24) Dabby my preDICKshunz... airygo.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-11-2014 09:32 AM
Pumped Up Kicks--Foster The People ;-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-11-2014 09:29 AM
Pump Up The Volume-- M.A.R.S.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       09-10-2014 13:58 PM
That's funny Lou. This doesn't exactly fit with the subject, but I thought it was too funny to skip - I got this in a Linked In message recently: What a nice picture you have on here. I'm sorry for disturbing you,cause I know am contradicting the rules of this humble site and I apologize. I was perusing through my connections and came across yours and can't resist to say at least hi; cause no one can pass through your profile without doing so. You've nice profile that's impressing. I also wanna say thank you for the connection,please mind not that I ask personal question; are you married?Hope to hear from you soon...Warmest thought!!!
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-10-2014 10:52 AM
Self defense??? Haaaavin'funtagedder-- yinz gaat sum dippy gray matter innat tick skull a'yinz... any man dat hits a woman is naaaat only a lunch-head jaggoff but he's also a cow-ert. Yinz hear me? A cow-ert. Da "self defense" comment is as igg-n'rant azzat stoopit NFL Ligg c'mish-ner Roger Goddumbshit. Beinizzat Ray Rice was seen on vid-yo draggin'er aaahta dat elly-vator, I dunno what dey tink happened innair but it duddent looks azzo der were playin' tiddlywinks, n'at. It took 'em too long, but dey fine-lee decided ta dooder jobs and punish dat wife beatin' somebitch. Da Oakling Raiders will gladly take anudder crim-nal but I tink Ray Rice is all worshed up anyways.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-10-2014 00:19 AM
KellyJean- my heart SKIPS a beat when I think about slowly unbuttoning your shirt. And to reduce RISKS, we'll roll on a condom of your choice before we get KISSY KISSY...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-09-2014 17:56 PM
KJ- I'd like to help you out of that dress and eat you like a KNISH.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-09-2014 10:50 AM
peghey- great song! I had to get up and practice my mambo when I played it. Sing Sing Sing (with a swing)-- Benny Goodman
Explaining today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Explaining today       09-08-2014 09:53 AM
Why so many cars are from Japan and Germany... Why there are no pay-phones... Why the same Peanuts comic that was in a 50's newspaper is in the 2014 paper... Why a cup of coffee is so expensive, and why all the kids are drinking it... Why kids are driven by their mom to the school bus stop and don't walk by themselves... Why everyone is so damn fat... Why there are no ash trays in restaurants, cars, busses and elevators... Why all the women shave their pubes... Why everyone, not just drunken sailors, get tattoos... That there is no more Soviet Union, that East and West Germany are united and that the USA elected a black president.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-07-2014 15:53 PM
KellyJean2014- Let me 'splain the rules to this game. Take the 5-letter word the previous poster used (and capitalized)... create a new word using at least 4 letters from that word. Capitalize your newly created word. Extra points if you can use the new word in a sentence! Here... let me show you! The previous word was: SPENT. Lemmie think... OK, here goes: KellyJean2014, I looked through your profile pictures... they made my SPINE tingle and my PENIS hard. So now you come up with a word changing one letter from the word 'penis.'
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       09-07-2014 12:07 PM
Tanks Mr Smoot! An good luck tada team yinz'r ruttin' fer! Bida way... dat wifey yinz got dahhhn nair in Floor-da is hotter'n a progie dat juss come aahhta da deep fryer. Yoy!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       09-07-2014 11:55 AM
lou... don't be UPSET. There are all TYPES of people out there... just think about how much time he's SPENT jerking off to the pictures he took!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-07-2014 11:23 AM
Svelte
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       09-07-2014 11:16 AM
Stiller Nation... HERE WE GO!!! It's caaahntdaaahn ta kickoff an our b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld'll kickoff dare season inna cuppletree hours aaht dare at Hintz Filled, n'at. I feel like a kid at Crist-miss morning... 'spacially since da NFL ligg gave da Stillers a gift witta can-a-corn fer dare season opener against dare NFC Nort rivals Dem Cleevelind Braaaahn-stains. Nummer seven Big Ben is 16-1 against da Braaahns an taday he'll make it 17. Dare are tree tings yinz can caaahnt on... death, taaaxes annat da Braaahns'll make stoopit draaaaft picks, n'at. Dem Braaahns wasted a first raaahnd pick onnat little kid frum Texas S&M Johhny Man-zeer. Dat diminutive dip-shit was partyin' aaaht dare in Laast Vegas when he shudda been learnin' da playbook! Whatta lunch-head jaggoff! 'Cuzza dat, da Cleveland Skidmarks have no choice but ta start dat looser Cryin' Hoyer-- he'd be a turd string quarterbaaack on most teams an da Stillers Steel Curtain D-fence'll have him eatin' da turf daaahn nair at Hintz Filled. Da only way Johnny Foolsball gets inda game is if Hoyer gets knocked aaaht which'll prolly happen sometime araaahnd da second quarter As fer dat little Johnny Man-zeer... nummer 2 is good jerzy nummer fer him beeinizzat he's a piece o' craaaap. If he does get inda game, he'll leave too hurt ta give da faaans da finger. Lass season, nummer 7 Big Ben was 6-2 when he yoot-lized da no-huddle O-fence... so dare gonna give him da keys tada car 'n have him drive da Blaaack 'n Guld up 'n daaahn da filled. Heat Miller is hell-tee fer da first time in, like, forever... and even when he's injured we kin caaaahnt on him ta make da tough turd daaahn catches ta move da sticks. Anna nudder ting... unlike da lass few 'ears, alda starters onda O-fensive line are baaack, healthy 'n ready ta play smash maaath Stiller football. Mize well make my preDICKshun, n'at. Da Picksburgh Stillers-- turdy-eight (38) Da Cleveland Skid-marks-- tree (3) So get aaaht chur Tare-bull Taahls, grillup sum braaats 'n put a cuppletree cases o' Ying-a-lings on ice ta cell-brate anudder Stillers vick-tree against 'em Braaaahns. Dabby my preDICKshun... airygo.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       08-22-2014 06:32 AM
Oh my laundry! I can'd b'leeve-aat dem stoopid cops didn't let'm off witta warning... dey muss be a cuppletree jaggoff Cleveland Braaaahns fans, n'at. Juss kids wit dat ma-diss-null mary-wanna r'laxin' 'fora meaningless preseason game. Dale be fine... could always work aaaht a trade ta See-addle or Color-radder where dem doobies iz liggle...
Decribe your Penis using the title of a movie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Decribe your Penis using the title of a movie       08-22-2014 06:17 AM
--The Firm --Stroker Ace --Taken (by Mrs L) --What Women Want --In Too Deep
Ice bucket challenge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ice bucket challenge       08-20-2014 15:02 PM
Thanks Jinx&Minx I suppose it's possible to say that this is a gimmick or that other charities are more deserving of support, but this is fun... participation is voluntary and I'm enjoying all the videos. We support several charities... we are first time contributors to ALS and our donation will not reduce our aid to the causes we have supported for many years. Even though ALS is not as common as other illnesses, ALS research has the potential to benefit many other neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. I heard the same arguments why people did not want to support AIDS research... because there were more important diseases-- it made me want to stick my head in a bucket of ice water.
Decribe your vagina using the title of a movie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Decribe your vagina using the title of a movie       08-20-2014 14:30 PM
I think for my wife it would be: --The Bone Collector --Deep Impact --Kiss Kiss Bang Bang --She's Gotta Have It --Fire Down Below --It Might Get Loud --The Harder They Come But let's hope it's never... --The Seven Year Itch
Ice bucket challenge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ice bucket challenge       08-19-2014 12:50 PM
Despite some of the criticism about this being a silly social media fad, The Ice Bucket Challenge has increased awareness about ALS and resulted in record donations. I will gladly do it and I will add something silly like a "shrinkage" double or nothing challenge where I will contribute an extra $100 to dump another ice bucket down the front of my pants. I consider myself fortunate that I can afford to make donations to charities and still have money left over to buy beer, Cheetos, store brand cola or whatever I want. I'm also doubly lucky that I have never faced horrible adversity like the victims afflicted with ALS or their families who are forced to suffer with them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-19-2014 10:00 AM
njnybi- I like your taste... in music! I've been known to belt out Back In Black in karaoke. I'm in the mood to hear a hot woman scream, so until tonight the best I can do is play the song-- Going Under by Evanescence... turned up to eleven!
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       08-18-2014 20:56 PM
Good one about Michael Sam, Mr. Ahoy!! It's a brave thing that he did and I hope Michael Sam has a good NFL career, although I disagree when I hear people comparing him to Jackie Robinson. I think Jackie Robinson had it a LOT tougher, but we'll see what happens. For me the feel good story of the year so far is Mo'ne Davis-- the little girl from Philadelphia who is playing for Williamsport, Pennsylvania in the Little League World Series. She's 13 years old-- only weighs 100 pounds, yet she throws a 70 mph fastball. She pitched a shutout in the first game and in the second game played shortstop, third base, first base and went one for two also scoring the winning run. I am very impressed with how she is handling all the media attention with grace and maturity... she also is quick to credit her teammates. I think we'll be seeing great things from her in the future. Now, a lot of guys wish they could "throw like a girl." Show me the Mo'ne!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-18-2014 09:41 AM
Yeah BLM... I like the song and the line "He's not a man, he's a loving machine, Jockomo feena nay" 1977-Ana Tijoux (damn, she's hot!)
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       08-17-2014 17:21 PM
Sounds good to me, BT :D
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       08-17-2014 16:16 PM
Heyder Jaaan! How'r tings? Choobinuptoo? Haaazat haaus up'air inda maaahntins by waya Altoona? Yinz c'mup-ere ta Gibbo 'n I'll ride yinz like dat Dunner-Bolt at Kennywood! Yoy! Insa-far as da pre-season goes, it's boring and means ab-slootly bupkis. As we cahntdahn tada reg-lar season Da Picksburgh Stillers have gots ta worsh dare hands uddat de-BACK-al lass 'ear wenday didn't make da playoffs for, like, da first time ever, n'at. Da vetrinz and 'specially coach Taaaamlin noze dat it's time ta craaap or get offda pot. Daaat's zack-lee why I tink dat our b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld are gun-sta go allda way and get anudder Superbowl vick-tree!! Daats my preDICKshun... an allayinz heard it first righ'cheer in dis craaapy SLS forum tread! As fer udder teams around da ligg, da best team in New Yerk izzem Buff-low Bills... aat's 'cause dare da ONLY team in New Yerk. Da Jints annem Jits plays dare games in East Rutgersford New Jersey. It muss be tare-bull to not be praaahd udda tahn nair frum... aldo dey do play where New Yerk dumps da garbage an where Tony Sporano dumps'em bodies. Juss like da garbage dumps up'air in Nort Jersey, Da Jints anda Jits are gonna stink dis 'ear. Dem Jersey Jints got a new O-fensive cord-nater... Ben Whack-a-doo is gonna run dat stoopit Chuck 'n Duck O-fence. Juss goes ta show what a lunch-head head coach Tom Coughing is, n'at. Jints quarterbaaack Elly Manning is a wuss witta weak arm... dale go daahn tada bottom of dat NFC Least. I tink dat da winners udat sucko division will be dem cheesesteak eatin' Filthy-delfee-yinz Iggles ahead of da Worshington Redskin Potatoes annem Dowas Cowboys. Anyways, on da start udda reg-ler season on September 7, Da Stillers'll give Johnny Manssiere andda Braaahns a cuppletree mathfulls udda turf at Hintz Filled ta welcome him tada ligg. Tree tings yinz can caaahnt on... death, taxes annat Da Stillers'll beat Da Braaahns. In week two our boys'll beat up on da crim-nals 'n wife beaters daaahn in Ball-tee-more. Dabby my preDICKshun ferda first two weeks, n'at. Airygo... Stillers fans... get aaht chur Tare-bull Tahls 'n get ready ta rut ferda Blaaack 'n Guld!! Here we go...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-17-2014 13:36 PM
Ryan Fraud... oops, I mean Ryan Braun
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-17-2014 13:05 PM
Iko Iko--The Belle Stars Talkin' 'bout hey now...
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       08-17-2014 10:23 AM
I want to ball Mrs SA at the masquerade ball!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-16-2014 23:20 PM
Yes, nice to see you BLM! Gasolina-- Daddy Yankee
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-16-2014 18:33 PM
Well lou... I suppose once I get dry from the shower I should be READY to get wet again real quick!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-15-2014 18:30 PM
Scandle-- I'm sure my behavior is ODDER than most... and I know that I DROVE a few people crazy with my dumb sports predictions in a different thread. But please allow me to explain... I am BORED easily and my CREDO is to try to have fun!! I also ADORE all the creative DOERS who make this thread so enjoyable!! I believe a thank you is in ORDER to anyone who has posted in this thread!!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-15-2014 13:42 PM
Meadow Soprano
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-15-2014 10:24 AM
The first time we DARED to try swinging I remember my heart RACED and my hard-on RAGED through the night... it was a wet DREAM come true!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-14-2014 12:11 PM
Allegra Cole
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-14-2014 09:13 AM
BASED on the cornucopia of glowing certs in Mr Bridgetender's profile, it looks like the swelled head is below his waist. He certainly makes the ladies say, "EGADS... you gave me so many orgasms!"
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-12-2014 12:00 PM
Kourtney Kardashian
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-12-2014 10:41 AM
I'm with Scandle, I don't like crowds either... except for the fantasy of having a HAREM of women attending to my every need.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       08-12-2014 10:26 AM
Gifted
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-08-2014 11:16 AM
Un Poco Loco-- Agua Loca ...for a sexy rumba dance.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-07-2014 22:13 PM
Burlesque may be TABOO to some people, but when PirateGirl wears one of her sexy dance outfits with BOOTS and fish net stockings... if she doesn't BOOST your libido, you're probably dead! She makes my cock as hard as a ROBOT...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-07-2014 14:30 PM
In Canada they'd ask you ABOOT your lifestyle... eh?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-07-2014 14:00 PM
Whitney Cummings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-06-2014 14:57 PM
Well, when I was younger I had enough jizz to fill a FONDUe pan... but now that I'm older I DUNNO if I can produce a sea of icing. I am a poon HOUND and I aim to please the ladies, but if you want a MOUND of cum... then I'm BOUND to disappoint.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-06-2014 11:09 AM
Actually, I'm not too proud to admit that I'm out of my GOURD!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-05-2014 14:04 PM
Yes the truth hurts, and I'm sad to say that my icing probably SOURS the scone a bit... sorry ladies. By the way, I would not take hours if Mrs Scandle were there to ROUSE me...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-04-2014 10:33 AM
Oh, lemmie 'splain Scandle... a few days ago (if we scroll back in this thread) our lovely friend lou offered to make scones for bridgetender if he came out to Columbus. Anyway, I love scones, a Columbus M&G would be fun... and I could put an icing on the scones with SPERM by request. See... my wife is interested!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       08-04-2014 09:30 AM
An APRES meet & greet scone would be one of many PERKS of a trip to Columbus!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-31-2014 12:55 PM
Mr Bridge is being kind... after reading the SLS forums and his many certs, I'm convinced that bridgetender has more ROMPS in bed than James Bond. Seriously, he could make PORNS for a living...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-31-2014 12:12 PM
I would like my lips and tongue to protrude on Mrs Uriah's clit until the entire bed is wet and SOUPY... that would get me all TOPSY-turvy!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-30-2014 16:29 PM
Mrs Uriah- I'll drop the towel and kiss my way SOUTH on your lovely body until you SHOUT with GUSTO and SPOUT fluids... :-P
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-30-2014 00:34 AM
Nobody should ever do anything that they find to be YUCKO in the bedroom...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-28-2014 09:51 AM
Thanks lou... and I remember how much fun that DUCKY tour was at the Pittsburgh M&G, despite the somewhat fowl weather. Do you a-grebe?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       07-25-2014 18:47 PM
Thrilling
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-25-2014 18:44 PM
My mouth is often STUCK to my wife's pussy like a sucker fish...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-25-2014 14:32 PM
I'm with Mr Bridge... I let the mechanic get under my car. I would, however, like to get under Mrs navy's SKIRT to flush her fluids and give her a lube job...
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-02-2014 13:54 PM
Mr Bridge, I'm not sure what to say... if she wants a "hall pass" it'd be OK. But would she be into solo play with your skin flute? It's usually not our way. ------------------------------- So Mr Bridgetender... maybe someday I'll lend her. So, my wife, we could ask even if you're up to the task... I'm sure a threesome would be her preferred "happy ender."
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-02-2014 13:07 PM
Mrs L would like Mr Uriah's group... with cocks that never seem to droop! A trip to Tennessee... with sexual OMG... would be a most memorable shtup!
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-02-2014 13:03 PM
We'd like to meet the Uriahs in Memphis. And visit the ghost of "The King" Elvis! Listening to the blues... with my face in Shel's cooze... tasting and fucking her pelvis!
It's Independence Day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Independence Day!       07-02-2014 12:58 PM
The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I am patriotic and grew up in a military family. I like all that Independence Day signifies but I also love the BBQs and fireworks. My wife and I have a fun 4th of July tradition... we live on the top of a hill and have a nice private backyard. We can easily see the fireworks from a nearby community park while sitting in the comfort of our patio. We both love seeing the show and I suppose it turns us both on because Mrs L always massages me till I'm hard and rides me reverse cowgirl as we watch the colorful explosions in the sky. Mrs L has been gone for the last two weeks traveling for work... we're both looking forward to a loud, explosive weekend.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-01-2014 18:11 PM
We've got to get down to San Antone. A great time, I'm sure, we'll be shown! Mrs L can have her way with Mr SA... whilst I give Gina the bone!!
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       07-01-2014 11:48 AM
Fun's limerick made Mrs L snicker. And giggling makes her cunny get slicker... She'd like a trip to the bayou, for an MFM screw... with laughs and for us both to dick her!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-19-2014 14:58 PM
Thank you Shelly, that would be great... and my wife has only seen pictures of Mr U's very ample and turgid SHAFT. We can only imagine what FEATS of sexual pleasure will happen!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-19-2014 12:12 PM
If I'm going to feast, I'd rather nibble on women than eat PASTA, TAPAS, PITAS, or even delicious almond PASTE. I prefer the taste of a woman over the best Scotch whiskey made with smokey Highland PEATS. I like to pull down her PANTS and taste her until, until she cums and her juices go SPLAT all over my face. Yes we should make PACTS to always eat orgasmic food!!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-16-2014 22:24 PM
Hugo Weaving "I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr Anderson."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-16-2014 22:12 PM
OK... I was a bit HARSH and my sense of humor can be BRASH, but I don't think it HARMS anyone. It was just a little TRASH talking...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-16-2014 19:24 PM
In case anyone CARES or may have been reduced to TEARS, I hope nobody READS anything into my 'pansy ass' statement... I was trying to SCARE you all by doing a little SABRE rattling. I would not want to do anything to SMEAR the good reputation of the guy in Nevada... I SWEAR!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-16-2014 17:33 PM
Some PANSY ass has just made Mr Leeza mad!! He don't need no stinkin' computer program... he just SNAPS his fingers and 5 letter words appear! Maybe Mr L is the Devil's SPAWN and seeks to corrupt morality using 5 letter words with PLANS to send the world into the apocalypse. All of you in this thread are PAWNS in his wicked game as we approach armageddon. I hope this WARNS you to repent.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-14-2014 10:14 AM
Wyatt Earp
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-14-2014 10:11 AM
The blue dress may be stained with LINES of man RESIN. When that happens, Mr Leeza usually TRIES to say something funny like, "I can't believe it's nut butter." Oh well... sometimes it's WISER to say nothing at all, yes SIREE...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-12-2014 18:30 PM
Me too, especially the veins in my PENIS... she has also sent chills up and down my SPINE ever SINCE I first laid eyes on her sexy pictures. Yes that Mrs Uriah... I'd like to help get her so excited that she makes NOISE like a SIREN!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-06-2014 13:36 PM
Stuart Sutcliffe The fifth Beatle... think about it! (((chills)))
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-06-2014 13:27 PM
I'd love to dance with you, Shelly... and after seeing the NUDES in your picture gallery, I'd be excited about what might ENSUE after. You are as alluring as the goddess VENUS!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-05-2014 21:09 PM
Oh the STING of being repeatedly beaten to the punch in this thread tonight!! But I should not go off on one of my SNITS... I have enjoyed my STINT in this thread lately. The creativity is amazing! When we meet, the first few PINTS are on me!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       03-05-2014 20:14 PM
Caring (we're doing well, very busy though...)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       03-05-2014 13:56 PM
Delightful
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-05-2014 10:49 AM
I would try to SNEAK in front of Mr Bridge to SNACK on Ms Kibbs... it would get me so excited that it would not take more than a few YANKS on my trouser SNAKE combined with a light SPANK to cause me to blow a big load of SPUNK.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       03-04-2014 22:42 PM
Erin Brockovich
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-04-2014 11:06 AM
If Ms kibbles is ever at a club or the beach, I'm sure she sends the guys into a PANIC as they try to get a closer look...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       03-03-2014 11:15 AM
I'd love to make some plans with lou, and/or "plant one" on Ms kibbles, but free time is SCANT. I don't want to get on one of my annoying RANTS, so I SHAN'T worry about it. But it would be on my list for SANTA...