HELP
FORUMS
Leeza    Posts: 7107
Last 100 Displayed

5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-21-2015 00:37 AM
I have LOVED this thread... especially since I have OGLED all the sexy ladies who have participated. Sorry I have not around much lately since Mrs. L and I have been really busy with other things, but I do want to let you all know that I still would like to put my well OILED DOWEL deep inside the hot women who have titillated me on SLS!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-06-2015 13:31 PM
Yes Mrs. U, the technical difficulties are LAME-O... but the responses here are making me GLEAM with delight. Sorry we have not been around lately. I do appreciate the E-MAIL (where the fuck are you) messages that we have received. And seeing the AMPLE supply of hot ladies in this 5-letter word thread it reminds me that CAMEL toe is one of my favorite MEALS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-05-2015 23:39 PM
Speaking of good nails, KJ, tonight I was LAYIN' my wife like a blacksmith pounding an ANVIL... during her FINAL orgasm I got her to FLAIL like a fish out of water!
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       02-18-2015 14:33 PM
Not So FF: Turdistan a part of Northern Iraq... and in 1988 Saddam Hussein gassed the Turds killing over 5000.

I understand that the Turds are still discriminated against by the Sunni and Shiitty Arabs. The Turds have taken a lot of crap though history, but they make it their duty to be proud of being Turds!
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-17-2015 11:38 AM
Ear muffs (tee hee)

IYCOHO- nut
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       02-17-2015 09:16 AM
Halloween!

IYCOHO- Magazine
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       02-15-2015 16:48 PM
Yes we would... if we could only separate them for just a little while. ;^D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-14-2015 17:17 PM
Well... speaking of dancing, let's form a CONGA line into the bedroom. AMONG the many things I would like to do to Ms. KJ would be to eat her like a MANGO until I hear her GROAN with sweet AGONY!
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       02-14-2015 16:58 PM
So nice to see all the great compositions...

what a plethora of creative submissions!

Let's have a toast with champagne

and make a sloppy wet stain

on the bed with Valentine lover's emissions!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       02-13-2015 17:04 PM
bigduke31- welcome to the 5-letter word thread! Let me 'splain the rules to this game.

Take the 5-letter word the previous poster used (and capitalized)... create a new word using at least 4 letters from that word. Capitalize your newly created word. Extra points if you can use the new word in a sentence!

Here... let me show you! The previous word was: DURAN

bigduke31... The people who play the 5-letter word game are smart, sexy and have a very special BRAND of humor! I'm not sure why you were DRAWN into this thread, but I hope you have a GRAND time!
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       02-13-2015 14:47 PM
There's a guy who's most likely a troll...

who has a fantasy of being a cuckold.

His wife with three kids

comes home smelling like jizz

C'mon dood, I think it's getting a bit old.

----------------------------------------------------------

Her scent of cologne and latex is fragrant

and her disregard for his feelings is blatant.

He worries that his "hot wife"

will someday ruin his life

but he's probably single and living in his mother's basement.
Weightless People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Weightless People       02-13-2015 10:42 AM
To the OP... you must not be very "Easygoing" if someone else's profile can "grind your gears." Just pass them by and if they contact you say "no thanks."

We have listed our weight as "0" for a very simple reason... in some ways we are very open-minded, but in other ways we're quite old-fashioned. A lady does not talk about her weight and it's rude for a guy to bring up the subject. So for us it's a matter of good taste... so we abstain from the subject.

Despite what some consider a flaw in our profile or a "red flag" we have gotten a tremendous response... better than we ever expected. We have met lots of fun sexy people and have enjoyed our experiences in swinging. Our pictures are accurate and that has worked for us. Before we play with someone we open our private galleries that show us naked at every possible angle, even ones that we don't consider flattering... we don't want there to be any surprises.

EasyGoing62- your profile does not pique our interest but that does not "grind our gears" in the least... we just are looking for different things and that's OK.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       02-10-2015 23:22 PM
Avril Lavigne
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       02-02-2015 22:10 PM
Nice warm fuzzies...
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       02-02-2015 14:50 PM
HT- The pause button on the DVR...
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       02-02-2015 11:45 AM
Wow! An ovation from the hot Ms. KJ...

such praise really brightens my day!

But instead of standing Os,

kneeling would be better, I suppose...

I'd like to coat her with salty DNA!

---------------------------------------------------

The KJs, down in North Carolina...

I think if we met we'd have a good time-a!

We'd flirt, laugh and drink wine,

but the real bottom line...

is that I'd like to lick Ms. KJ's vagina!
I just found out My Wife is a Swinger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I just found out My Wife is a Swinger       02-01-2015 12:44 PM
LOL Fun... and welcome back!

Maybe it would help if he got his wife some quality socks...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-29-2015 10:49 AM
Oh my... I LOVE those little pretzels with the peanut butter center!

IYCOHO - PSI pressure in the football that you use to play catch in your backyard. (legal PSI in the NFL is 12.5 to 13.5... most of the balls that the Patriots used were 2 pounds below the legal limit)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-28-2015 15:51 PM
Happy Birthday Nic & _rabbit_ !

Looks like there's some hot stuff between the two of you and we think that's great!

HT: My wife still gives me butterflies.
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       01-28-2015 15:37 PM
He found out that his wife is a swinger...

and says his life has been sent through the wringer.

She leaves the house scantily clad,

which makes him feel sad...

but we know it's just a make-believe humdinger.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-28-2015 00:17 AM
OK... he squares to bunt. Would the easy word to follow be CUNTS? And how about if they STUNK like TUNAS?

It TURNS out that I'm acting a bit NUTSY...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I just found out My Wife is a Swinger       01-27-2015 23:56 PM
So... you "needed an inside view to her behavior." And that's why you decided, instead of going to counseling, to open up an SLS profile...

"What would all you guys do if your wife came home with $100000 secret credit card debt..." Well, according to your line of reasoning, you'd open up an new credit card account.

This is getting dumber and dumber...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I just found out My Wife is a Swinger       01-27-2015 13:44 PM
I, too, think this is a fake, but for those who have responded so far I'll play along.

There are two sides to every story and if RichAlex's wife truly is on SLS and an avid swinger dedicated to swinging, then she should have no problem taking a moment to enter this forum thread to explain her side... until she does, I'll consider this RA's cuckold fantasy.

I'll add that most people who have been married for years and have kids would agree to go to counseling when there's marital discord. RA creating a profile on SLS to get advice and find tennis partners is a waste of money... and about as productive as going on Jerry Springer. "My Wife Is A Swinger" would be a good topic for Jerry Springer and maybe they could have Michele Bachmann's husband convert the evil swinging spouse since he's had so much success transforming gays into straights.

Again, I think it's a load of bollocks and those who took the time to write serious responses were successfully baited.
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       01-26-2015 22:38 PM
I'd get a leg over... I think KJ is very shaggable!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-26-2015 09:36 AM
Ehren McGhehey

"Danger" in Jackass
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-25-2015 23:57 PM
Spoonie Luv

(from up above)
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-25-2015 15:17 PM
Smilla Jasperson
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-23-2015 18:42 PM
Roger Clemens (another steroid boy)
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-23-2015 13:29 PM
So Far Away-- Staind
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-23-2015 13:23 PM
Tough one... I guess missionary. (but who would enforce that?)

IYCOHO- Brand of beer
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-23-2015 13:18 PM
Happy Birthday lou!! Have fun tonight!

HT: A nooner with my wife!
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-23-2015 11:11 AM
It's been a long time since I played football. My high school had a very good program... so much so that it was tough to make the starting team. I played several positions, but my ticket to making the varsity as a sophomore was that I was the best kicker... so I did the punts, kickoffs, field goals and extra points. I knew that a slightly underinflated ball was easier to kick and that an overinflated ball would feel like a rock and even hurt my foot (especially on a cold day). It's easy to feel the difference.

There is a simple answer to this going forward...

In just about every other sport, both teams play with the same standard ball - baseball, basketball, soccer, rugby, bocce, cricket, jai alai, lacrosse, polo, tennis, softball, water polo and klootschieten just to name a few. I think the only other sport where players choose their own balls that may be slightly different according to preference is golf.

Football should have both teams playing the same ball, and the balls should be overseen by a third party not associated with either team. I think it's ridiculous to have both teams playing different equipment with the possibility that they could alter the equipment to their advantage.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       01-22-2015 20:54 PM
Who Let The Air Out (Who Who Who)-- The New England Deflateriots
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-22-2015 15:31 PM
"And, If Mr. Leeze in his unreadable broken English is correct and the teams have separate balls (punintended) Who Fucking cares, the Colts lost big time and last time I remember one of the rules is, you loose when the other team scores more points no matter who's balls you play with." (a run-on sentence with poor grammar, punctuation and spelling earlier in this thread)

Frank - You write with broken English all the time. The Leeza Cope comments are phonetically spelled rants of a fictional loud drunk loyal Pittsburgh sports fan inspired by the legendary broadcaster Myron Cope. (ww w .you tube. com/ watch?v=IdjYFleXNro) Some people find it humorous, so I keep the character alive. I even get some of the best material from actual conversations with local Steelers fans who have a thick Pittsburgh accent.

Your grammar and punctuation are poor, but your spelling is so bad it's funny. You obviously don't understand the difference between who's and whose, or between lose and loose. Let me give you a couple of examples:

1) He's a Giants fan who's the owner of a joom lens and whose diet consists of Twinkies.

2) He has a screw loose in his head. Did he lose it searching for free YFI?

I hope this is helpful. Now back the conversation about the New England Inflatriots.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-21-2015 17:05 PM
That's great, LT... "as expectorated." Sometimes you get me to laugh so hard it HURTS!
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-21-2015 14:24 PM
Where, Frank, did I say that the Pats are the only team that tries to cheat? Leeza Cope might have something to say about this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whad I tell'jinz... dat cheatin' sumbitch Coach Bellycheck gaaat no 'tegridy! Yinz hear dat... aaabslootly no 'tegridy. Dem balls ferdem Fucksbro Pat-rits weren't blowd up 'cording ta da ligg reg'lations, n'at. I hopes dat da ligg commish-ner Roger Ga-dumbshit trows da book at Coach Bellycheck an all dem lunch-head jaggoffs up 'air in N'Eggland.

An Fraaank, I tinks dem New Jersey Jints must flate-up dare footballs wit fart gas, 'cause da Jints stink worst den da garbage dumps up dare in Nort Jersey where da Jints and da Jits plays'ere games, n'at.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-21-2015 14:01 PM
I wouldn't WORRY about getting cold... if we got together, even in the Arctic Circle, it would be steamy hot! We may, however, have to say we're SORRY to the neighbors for all the loud moaning and orgasmic screams that might be louder than Polar Bears during mating season.
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-21-2015 12:36 PM
No Frank, you're wrong about the Colts using the same footballs.

Each team uses their own balls on offence and provides balls for inspection before the game. Teams are allowed to slightly doctor the footballs to their preference (like roughing them up by rubbing dirt on them, or to print their team logo). Teams on offence will rotate balls, especially on rainy days where some assistant is keeping the ball dry-- since when the leather absorbs moisture the ball gets more slippery and heavier.

Belichick has cheated before...
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-20-2015 12:39 PM
Whenever I hear Windermere FL, I think of Lord Windesmear and the International World Crepitation Contest.

ww w. you tube. com/watch?v=uPplyQWf-u4

HT: Pull my finger...
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       01-16-2015 19:09 PM
A hot unicorn named _rabbit_

has a bod that you just want to grab it!

It looks like she met Nic...

(that guy does not miss a trick).

Some doods have all the luck, dagnabbit!!
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-16-2015 18:05 PM
Wow... nice pictures!

Three strikes? Four balls? Why not have a double header!

Batter up... FUCK!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-16-2015 13:47 PM
This Corrosion- The Sisters of Mercy
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-16-2015 13:44 PM
We've come a long way... here's a reminder:

In the early 1800s the waltz was criticized on moral grounds by those opposed to its closer hold and turning movements. Religious leaders almost unanimously regarded it as vulgar and sinful.

In July of 1816, the waltz was included in a ball given in London by the Prince Regent. A blistering editorial in The Times a few days later stated:

"We remarked with pain that the indecent foreign dance called the Waltz was introduced (we believe for the first time) at the English court on Friday last ... it is quite sufficient to cast one's eyes on the voluptuous intertwining of the limbs and close compressure on the bodies in their dance, to see that it is indeed far removed from the modest reserve which has hitherto been considered distinctive of English females. So long as this obscene display was confined to prostitutes and adulteresses, we did not think it deserving of notice; but now that it is attempted to be forced on the respectable classes of society by the civil examples of their superiors, we feel it a duty to warn every parent against exposing his daughter to so fatal a contagion." (Source: The Times of London, 16th July 1816)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-16-2015 13:37 PM
Meet, greet...

massage her feet...
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       01-15-2015 18:12 PM
Congratulations, Nic, on your Ohio State Buckeyes,

winning the football National Championship prize!

I didn't see the second half...

why? you might ask...

I was locked 'tween my wife's quivering thighs.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-15-2015 13:15 PM
Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-14-2015 16:16 PM
Leslie Nielson

We're running out of time. Surely there must be something you can do.

I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-14-2015 16:02 PM
Black patent leather (they're nice and dressy... and when we dance I can see if my wife is wearing underwear)

IYCOHO- breakfast cereal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-14-2015 15:56 PM
Going Under-- Evanescence

Turned up to 11...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       01-13-2015 13:57 PM
Dictionary Dabble- Players make up definitions to obscure words. The real definition is mixed in with the phonies, then the laughter begins as the definitions are read aloud. If your fake definition is picked, you score points... if you guess correctly, you score points. It's great for all ages and always fun!

IYCOHO- Song
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-12-2015 16:19 PM
In college I dated a woman who was majoring in statistics. The first time I asked her out she said, "probably." She was kind of nerdy, but had her 'moments.' She was also a squirter...

JW- Does that mean she had a high p-value?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-12-2015 11:31 AM
Tess McGill

"Get your bony ass out of here."
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-11-2015 23:18 PM
Talia Shire

Yo... Adrian
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-11-2015 15:37 PM
I want to fuck the lovely KJ so much and for so long that she would completely FORDO my sexual energy... I'd be so hot that I would want to jump into a FJORD to cool off.

Hey... we should have a house party in the town of Hammerfest, Norway which is so far north that one night stand could last 5 months!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-11-2015 13:41 PM
Thank you for caring, rabbit! :-D I just like it... it's also a good song for dancing a jive or jitterbug and we like to dance.

Driver's Seat-- Sniff 'n the Tears
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-10-2015 15:18 PM
JW- If a statistician said his wife was average, would that be mean?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-10-2015 15:09 PM
People Who Died--The Jim Carroll Band
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       01-10-2015 15:06 PM
It depends on the type of dance and where we are dancing, but if I have to pick I'd say flirty.

Music during sex: slow tempo R&B vs. bangin' heavy metal
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-09-2015 23:54 PM
Mrs. SA... I want to eat your cookie!

HT- I just booked a vacation that will take us to some warm places, one of them being Cartagena Colombia. I like to quote lines from movies and my wife may get tired of me saying "Is this the bus to Cartagena?" from the movie Romancing The Stone.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-09-2015 15:55 PM
I Dig You--Cult Hero
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       01-09-2015 15:53 PM
Well Jan, Da Stillers are worshed up an aaaahta da playoffs... annat means dat Leeza Cope is gona hafta hang up his Tear-bull Taaahl till next'ear.

Hope-flee or b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld'll take care of what needs fixed inda off season. Glad'jinz liked Da Leeza Cope preDICKshunz, n'at.

Go Penn-guns...
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-08-2015 23:29 PM
rem two taaaahsand... yinz don'd watch football or rut ferda Picksbugh Stillers? Aaaaaht's daaahnright un'merican, n'at. I dunno hauscomb our b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld lost dare playoff game ta dem Dirty Birds frum Ballteemore, but dale be baaack next'ear.

Till den, haaa 'baaaht dem Picksburgh Penn-guns wit Sid da Kid and Stalkin' Malkin... dare on top udda D-vision an I tinks dale goes all da way ta git wit winnin' Lord Stanley's Cup, n'at!

Picksburgh truly is da City uh Champ-yinz!
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       01-08-2015 14:05 PM
My Bush's Back (hey la, hey la)-- The Angel Hair Pies
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-08-2015 11:15 AM
Fanny Sunesson

FORE :^O
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-08-2015 11:13 AM
Niiiiiice picture Ms. LT... those are two of my favorite FOODS!!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-08-2015 10:18 AM
Laverne DeFazio

Schlemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-08-2015 10:00 AM
KJ I'll make sure to bring my stiff shafted woods when my wife and I visit...

Mrs. Uriah- Don't worry... I'm not one of those inconsiderate DODOS who try to push unwelcome SODOMy (sorry I cheated on the 5 letter thing). I'd make sure to take very good care of your lovely GOODS by doing only what you like!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-07-2015 23:33 PM
Ludmilla Tourischeva

I watched her win the gold medal in the all around gymnastics competition in the 1972 Munich Olympics for the CCCP. I was 12 and I remember that she was the object of many of my masterbatory emissions. "Wow, Ludmilla... that was a great full twisting dismount!!"
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-07-2015 15:06 PM
Pythagoras Dupree

The 6th smartest man in the world.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       01-07-2015 10:08 AM
Other (strawberry)

Have sex with a lover alone vs. with people watching.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       01-07-2015 10:00 AM
You're horny? YAHOO!! You want my fingers exploring all over you? WAHOO!! (I wonder if you like it up the WAZOO?) That doesn't matter... but the thought gets me WOOZY!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-07-2015 09:54 AM
Boooop... FUCK... @%&*!... FUCK... ahhh ooh boy... FUCK... ((cough)) booop... FUCK... ahh boy... arf... FUCK FUCK!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-07-2015 09:49 AM
Benny Stulwicz

(I just got the feeling of déjà vu... we did this before njny. I loved watching La Law and to this day I still imitate Benny Stulwicz and the guy with tourettes, oh...and I still want to fuck Susan Dey.)
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       01-06-2015 21:37 PM
A forum thread about a girl with a big clitty,

to whom a swing playmate said something shitty...

asked if she was a dude,

which was really quite rude...

and that's why I penned this ditty.

------------------------------------------

So what if her pink hooded nubby...

is just a little bit extra chubby??

some said her clitoris

is more of a treat for us...

with many offers to be her "fuck buddy."

-----------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Leeza has a sensitive clit

that needs gentle licking and hates when it's bit!!

Lots of foreplay

will take her breath away...

and then she'll cum lickety-split!!

-----------------------------------------------------

I'll admit to being a glutton...

when it comes to my wife's tasty love button!

And I'm a husband that's caring...

so I don't mind sharing...

if a guy or gal wants to "cut in."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-06-2015 18:23 PM
M&G, dance...and try to seduce her. ;^)
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       01-06-2015 10:06 AM
To touch (which makes me tingle and touches me from the inside out)

Are you in the mood to be dominant vs. submissive?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-06-2015 09:56 AM
Fawn Liebowitz

I don't think I should be alone tonight...

and you get three dates for my friends?
LIMERICKS Thread -
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LIMERICKS Thread -       01-06-2015 09:48 AM
The angry man, much to his dismay...

said liberals turn and run away,

when they're "loosing" an argument...

he may just need a breath mint,

or they'd rather not hear an ass bray.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       01-05-2015 13:37 PM
Don't assume they turn and run away because they're "loosing" the conversation...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2015 13:17 PM
Harpo Marx

((honk)) ((honk))
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       01-05-2015 13:14 PM
I'll have an orgasmic au natural cherry...

More of a turn on: neck massage vs. foot massage
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-05-2015 00:15 AM
Edith Bunker

AND YOU KNEW WHERE YOU WERE THEN...

gals were girls and men were men...

Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       01-05-2015 00:05 AM
M&G, fuck, swim... repeat... then go to IHOP!
NFL 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL 2015       01-03-2015 16:32 PM
Da Picksburgh Stillers are tree-and-0 in da post season 'ginst dem Dirty Birds... ta night Da Blaaack 'n Guld 'sgonna make it 4-and-0!!

Our boys got dare werk cut aaaaht fer demselves, n'at, beinizzat Lev'Run Bell is aaaaht wit dat hyperstended knee inj-ree... but evendo Da Stillers are tin at runnin' baaack, I tink dat Nummer 7 Big Ben, 'Tonyo Braaahn and da bess tight end in football, Heat Muller 'sgonna step up dare game and keep Picksburgh in da playoff pitcher.

I tink dat da tree runnin' baaacks in Lev'Run Bell's aaap-since are gonna s'prize a lotta people... our big O-fensive line wit center Marquee Pouncey 'sgonna blow open some big holes 'nuff ta keep da chains movin' up and daaaahn Hintz Filled. In fact, I tink Harris, Tate and Archer may even win da NO-BELL prize!!

Mize well make my weakly preDICKshun, n'at...

Da Picksburgh Stillers-- Turdy-tree (33)

Dem Ball-tee-more Dirty Birds-- Twenny-sits (26)

Dabby my preDICKshun, airygo! Stiller Nation-- get aaaht 'chur Tear-bull Taaahls an a cuppletree Yingalings an git ready ta cell-brate anudder Stillers playoff vick-tree.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-02-2015 23:49 PM
Oscar Wilde

"I can resist everything except temptation."
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       01-02-2015 19:32 PM
Korben Dallas

"Anyone else want to negotiate?"
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-31-2014 14:46 PM
Wolf Blitzer
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       12-30-2014 11:38 AM
My you look NATTY in that dress, KJ... I'm sure every YENTA in your neighborhood gets annoyed when they catch their husbands checking you out!! As for me, I have many NASTY thoughts when I see you... like standing behind you, kissing your neck while reaching under your dress and rubbing your PANTY until my finger is all wet and TANGY!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-30-2014 10:44 AM
How about Pittsburgese, Shelly???

I wanna meetchinz an give yinz a big smutz :^* , n'at... den I'll go daaahn on yinz like a Pollack eatin' gaw-lump-keys :^~... after dat I'll paaahnd yinz wit my jumbo blow-knee...YOY! Den we'll worsh up, have a cuppletree culd Ayrns wit some braaats 'n watch da Picksburgh Stillers inda playoffs!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-29-2014 23:14 PM
Robie dobrze, dziekuje. :^)

Oh... chce cie pieprzyc!
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-29-2014 16:01 PM
Jan!!! Haaahr yinz dooin'?? Choobinupta??

Haaa 'baaaht dem Stillers? 'N haaa baaaht' my aack-rit preDICKshunz, n'at?? I muss be Nostrildaaahmus or sumpfin...

Next week our b'loved Blaaack 'n Guld plays'em Dirty Birds frum Ball-tee-more. Stillers fans get aaaaht chur Tear-bull Taaahls 'n git ready ta shaaaht fer Picksburgh, 'scuz da Ravings are goin' daaahn at Hintz Filled!

------------------------------------------------------------

And now a serious moment... I was sorry to read about your medical issues, Jan, and about your Dad's MI. I'll share a story with you about another stubborn guy-- I have a close friend who is a Cardiologist. He treated a patient who suffered a heart attack during the fourth quarter of a Steelers playoff game (against the Jets in 2005). The family knew what was happening (he had a previous MI) and they figured that he would chew an aspirin and rush to the hospital after the game... well it was a close game and it went into overtime. He was sweating and struggling to breathe, but he wanted to see the game. Thankfully the Steelers won and also the man was fortunate that he survived.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-29-2014 15:22 PM
Get acquainted... RE: fuck??

Czesc, TotalBabe! Jak sie masz?
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-29-2014 14:56 PM
Snuffy Smith

And that's a very hot picture, Mrs Scarlette ;^D
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-29-2014 12:40 PM
Spud Webb

"You really think that just because you have an idea that it belongs to you?"
-Obadiah Stane
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-28-2014 14:54 PM
Ta nite daaahn nair at Hintz Filled Da Stillers'r gonna plays dem ornj-cats frum Sissy-natty, anna vick-tree will means dat our b'loved Blaaaaack 'n Guld'll win da NFC Nort D-vision, n'at.

Diss season has been da first time inda hiss-tree udda werlt dat an O-fence had a 4500 yard passer, a 1500 yard receiver, anna 1300 yard runnin' baaaack! Diss well balanced O-fence will 'nable dem ta win da game tanight an git wit goin' deep troo da playoffs.

Lass time deeze two teams played, Lev'run Bell gottum 185 yards onda graaaahnd... taday he'll get more den a doose! 'Tone-yo Braaaahn 'sgonna have anudder big day. Heat Muller is da bess tight ent in da ligg an nummer 7 Big Ben is abaaaht a hunnert times bedder den dat carrot top quarterbaaack uddem Bung-gals.

Mize well makes my preDICKshun, n'at...

Da City uh Champ-yinz Picksburgh Stillers- Turdy-tree (33)

Dem Sissy-n@-y Bungles- Twenny (20)

Dabby my preDICKshun... airygo!

Happy New Years ta alla yinz aaaht dare! 'specially Stiller Nation!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-28-2014 13:20 PM
Bazooka Joe
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 13:49 PM
Roast beast, Who hash (darn... I only have one can left) and Who pudding.

And in the spirit of Christmas, we should probably invite the Grinch...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-25-2014 00:29 AM
I'll come down her chimney, eat her cookie and empty my sack... oh, and I see that she's on my "naughty" list.
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       12-23-2014 09:41 AM
Yoy Missus frnz... yinz wears dat nummer 7 jersey well!! 'Scuse me whilst I goes ta take a culd shaaahr...

Speakin' 'baaaht nummer 7 Big Ben... he's havin' his best year ever stratistically, n'at. All's dey gots ta do is step it up on D-fence an dale be unstoppable! I have fate in Dick LaBoze ta git wit a game plan dattle take da Blaaack 'n Guld ta da superbowl.

Well... in da warts uddat lunch-head jaggoff coach uddem New Eggland Pay-trites, Bill Bellycheck, "We're ons ta Cincy-natty!" Hopeflee da Stillers'll give da Bung-gals annat carrot top quarterbaaack more'nay can handle!

Here we go...
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       12-22-2014 14:04 PM
Eiza Gonzáles

Si... si...