HELP
FORUMS
JimandJessica    Posts: 83
Last 100 Displayed

clitoral vs vaginal
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > clitoral vs vaginal       04-23-2013 12:05 PM
bobby - "I'm sorry but I think it's the same..." LMAO!!!! Ever have one? Either kind? I think penis orgasms are the same as constipation - the look on a guy's face is pretty much the same ;) How's that for an informed opinion? Clitoral is different than vaginal which is different than anal. They're all stimulating the same nerves ultimately but in different ways.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-23-2013 11:59 AM
Everything works out in the end so if it's not working out it's not the end.
We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism       04-22-2013 14:59 PM
PP - you shouldn't be amused by our envy of your superior education and financial accomplishments. We are humbled by your magnificence and are simply awed that you continue to acknowledge our existence which is surely unworthy of the notice of one such as yourself. Knowing that you've been able to do so much when starting with so little in terms of talent, intelligence and circumstances of birth just makes us proud to be Americans where even those disabled by the handicaps you face could still be even moderately successful when they grow up. We would be honored if you still stoop to acknowledge our existence when you do. Kisses
Bi women or the ole bait and switch
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Bi women or the ole bait and switch       04-20-2013 21:07 PM
Fancy - you've got it spot on. Of course we're selective. We're not "straight curious". But Jess isn't going to fuck any guy who expresses an interest. And even though she's Bi it doesn't mean she's going to get it on with every woman who is willing either. We actually never msg or meet people whose profile says they're "selective". It goes without saying that responsible adults here are not likely to be doing every person who pops up. So if they're making a point of it we expect that it's code for something else like race or weight or stretch marks or flat feet or any of a number of other things that might trip their triggers or not and since we don't know what those are, we're just not going to bother if they're not willing to communicate a bit better what they're selective about.
Sybian for Sale ~contact me for more information ~ located in Connecticut
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sybian for Sale ~contact me for more information ~ located in Connecticut       04-20-2013 20:59 PM
After you sell it, if you're jonesing for another ride, just drop us a note and use ours :-D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism       04-20-2013 20:49 PM
Sorry PP but the situations of this kid being whacked by the police after he & his brother killed a university policeman, held up a 7-11 and attempted escape with a shootout and tossing IEDs from their car is far different than the POTUS sending in a drone to take out a Watertown apartment without ever telling anyone why except that the target was a terrorist & offering no proof except potentially his affiliations. You should be glad of that considering your own affiliation with a terrorist group. (The Elk Grove Capitalist Preservation Society and Business Owner Customer Milking Group has been determined to support terrorist activities and is suspected of consorting with other radicals communicating their plans via coded messages in a sex site forum.) But as we said before, we fully support you and will be joining your revolution. It will have to be the week after next though because we do have a bit of preparation to do beforehand. Have no fear though, we're right behind you in your fight against the right and the wrong too :-)
How to spot a fake
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How to spot a fake       04-20-2013 20:24 PM
Sophia - we never ask for a cert. A few are enough to tell people we're real. We'll accept a cert and will cert them in return but not sure what a couple dozen certs prove except you play a lot.
This Could Add Years To Your Husbands Life
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > This Could Add Years To Your Husbands Life       04-20-2013 20:19 PM
Go to Snopes or about dot com and search on ogling breasts. Yes it's a hoax :) Although we both always do feel better after ogling a nice rack.
MFM thoughts wanted
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MFM thoughts wanted       04-20-2013 20:09 PM
We prefer MFM or FMF over MFMF for a couple of reasons. MFM allows us to pay all attention to Jess and also get a DP in - with a couple, focusing all the attention on on woman leaves the other looking for something to do sometimes. FMF is Jess's favorite by maybe 51/49% - she really likes a woman too. FF followed by us is also good in her book. MFMF is harder to get to work because getting 4 people with the same "chemistry" is harder than 3.
Bi women or the ole bait and switch
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Females > Bi women or the ole bait and switch       04-19-2013 23:39 PM
How long can you be "bi-curious"? Seems after a couple of encounters you know if you are or aren't and should change your profile to Straight or Bi.
Website upgrade Sometime this centrury
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Website upgrade Sometime this centrury       04-19-2013 23:27 PM
The site appears to be written in ColdFusion. Not a bad choice and less to do with the frames styling but was likely chosen for its platform independence and database integration. The latter was likely a critical feature at the time the site was first brought up. Adobe bought CF a few years ago and is still actively supporting it - there are a decent number of CFML developers out there but it's not as easy as raw HTML development.
Copy and paste to print
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Copy and paste to print       04-19-2013 23:21 PM
On a Windows machine using Google Chrome as the browser, triple-click with your cursor in the text of the message. With the message highlighted right-click and select Print.
sls watermark logo
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > sls watermark logo       04-19-2013 23:17 PM
It's not just during the approval process - anytime you have something on the screen you can do a screen capture (****l+*****+*** *** for Windows machines - we'd put in the key sequence but don't want to encourage improper use of the site) and you can paste it into any image capable app you want. Or go really low tech and take a picture of your screen with your camera. The whole right mouse click lockout is not much different than TSA security - feels good and stops the amateurs but anyone real won't be slowed down at all :-) You should never have identifying marks, backgrounds or information on your public pics. You should also never have naked pictures where your face is visible even in your private folder so you're not potentially going to find your naked self on display in some other website's picture gallery. Have face pics or naked pics but not naked pics with your face.
does anyone like black guys on this site
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > does anyone like black guys on this site       04-19-2013 23:07 PM
Yes but only if they're NOT the stereotypical BBC :-) Don't care much for BWC either. Much happier with average Joe sized guys 'cause they fit a tight pussy better without it hurting :-*
Ah Funny shit, right there
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ah Funny shit, right there       04-19-2013 23:02 PM
Lucky - Mrs Lanza was in fact an upstanding member of the community. Squeaky clean. She had in fact already passed several background checks for the pistols she owned.
The most important thing in the wake of the Boston Bombings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The most important thing in the wake of the Boston Bombings       04-19-2013 23:00 PM
Okay. Should we mail the letters from Elk Grove? You should get proper credit for the good ideas.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-19-2013 22:59 PM
PP don't be hard on yourself. You're undoubtedly right. They were most likely the puppets of the vast right wing christian terrorist fundamentalists. Don't doubt yourself. We all trust in you to guide us to the light. You're rich and famous and handsome and smart and we wait to hear the wisdom fall from your lips even if we have to read it on the screen. Never ever doubt yourself. Keep reminding yourself how right you are and we'll all sleep better and be able to give up our guns knowing we're safe. Keep up the good work. Don't stop the good fight - we need you in our corner.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism       04-19-2013 22:55 PM
Lucky they did it this week and not two weeks ago. Until then Obama refused to acknowledge that he did not have the right to kill an American citizen on American soil. PP is probably pretty glad of that. It would have sucked if his hero were still not acknowledging that he didn't have the right to be judge, jury and executioner in chief :-)
Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon       04-19-2013 22:51 PM
They must have been unwitting tools of the vast right wing christian conspiracy, PP said so. It's not like they could just be evil little turds.
FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America       04-18-2013 15:30 PM
Outdoor - because you have a short attention span (self admitted even LOL)... 1. Could be anytime, assault rifles are better suited for self-defense in the home than any other class of weapons. 2. See above. I have no control over the number of intruders or what level of illegal armament they will have. 3. I have passed a background check. I'm a law-abiding citizen. Unfortunately neither Lanza nor Holmes would have been "caught" by the proposed background check legislation. If you're going to abridge people's rights you should at least be effective in achieving the stated goal of the legislation.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ah Funny shit, right there       04-18-2013 15:21 PM
Outdoors - I'm typing this very slowly so you can keep up. There is no such thing as a universal background check. There has been no proposal by any party to create a real universal background check. The bills proposed would not create a universal background check because mental health records are excluded and court restraining orders are not included. Your "universal" check is against a database without the very people you claim you want to keep from having guns. The second issue with the proposed "universal background check" legislation is that it's all based on solving a problem that no longer exists except for the two items above. The President & VP's continued use of the "40% of gun purchases are made without a background check" is blatantly false. They know it. They claim to base it on a 1997 DOJ study. However, that study did not measure purchases but measured transactions which include non-purchase events like gifts & inheritances. That study relied on data from before the Brady Bill was enacted. Unfortunately the current Brady background check law is only checking against felons who are the least likely folks to be buying guns from a dealer (or at a gun show or via the internet - all which will subject them to a background check) which explains the low number (49 out of 77,000 flagged) of people prosecuted for background check violations. Is anyone really surprised before background checks were required (by Brady) that a substantial number of transfers were made without one? DUH! Do you think we should constrain fundamental rights based on the misrepresentation of a nearly 20 year old study? If the President lying about this is justification for passing this legislation is anything off-limits?
MSNBC Host Blames NRA for ‘Slow’ Boston Investigation: ‘In the Business of Helping Bombers Get Away With Their Crimes’
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > MSNBC Host Blames NRA for ‘Slow’ Boston Investigation: ‘In the Business of Helping Bombers Get Away With Their Crimes’       04-18-2013 14:59 PM
If this wasn't such a critical issue (loss of freedoms) the President's blaming his loss in Congress on gun groups spreading untruths would make for the funniest story this week. He was recently awarded 3 Pinocchios by the Washington Post and Politifact gave him a "half-truth" rating for his continued assertion that 40% of gun purchases are made without a background check. He's basing his claim on a 1997 DOJ study that looked at "transactions" including gifts, inheritance transfers, etc. as well as actual sales, pre-Brady Bill (you know that thing that created background checks). Even in 1994 it wasn't about purchases and today the authors of the study think it might have been as low as 14% if their 1997 study data was filtered for purchases vs. transactions. They admit no one knows what it is today now that Brady requires background checks on all handgun purchases through dealers. The White House refuses to explain why they continue to misrepresent data from a nearly 20 year old study as if it were current and further misrepresent the actual content of the study. He knows he's lying but he doesn't stop. Yet he gnashes his teeth and wrings his hands over the "falsehoods" he claims others used to defeat his agenda. Based on his track record it's likely falsehoods are truth and his truths are lies on this topic.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-18-2013 14:27 PM
Goodenuf - thanks for the info. We are new to the political forum. Can you tell it's been a slow day at work? One or the other of us wanders over here during boring meetings & conference calls :-) Although I like it more when Jess sends me naughty pictures trying to get a rise out of me in front of a bunch of suits LOL. Jim
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America       04-18-2013 12:11 PM
VAcpl - I do a lot of long distance motorcycle riding and I have friends who knowingly violate the law when they travel across the country and find themselves in Kalifornistan. They know concealed carry is illegal there but they have decided if they don't need it then no one will ever know and if they do need it then they'd rather be alive defending their action then dead and legally not carrying. But the law has made them criminals.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ah Funny shit, right there       04-18-2013 12:08 PM
Outdoors - The experiment you suggest has already been done. Despite increased gun ownership in this country over the past 20 years gun violence has declined. Florida is the poster-child for allowing more people to carry guns & its positive impact on crime - it went down after FL enacted its concealed carry law. No one rational advocates giving the mentally deranged or criminally intent free access to guns. However, the laws on the books and those proposed do nothing about either. They merely reduce the ability of the law-abiding to defend themselves. Arguing that we should try giving everyone who wants one a gun is a juvenile attempt at reduction ad absurdum most often invoked by those who have lost the rational argument.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-18-2013 11:59 AM
Goodenough - I didn't say anything about pilots. I'm talking about cars. Every day 100 people are killed in this country by people we trust to climb behind the wheel and put a 4000 lb mass of steel and gasoline into motion at 60 mph (88 feet per second) and aim it generally in the direction of other people. And every minute you're out there on the road you're trusting that by and large none of them are going to aim it at you or a fixed object or something and kill someone. And every day we're wrong about 100 of those people. Doesn't keep us up at night and doesn't keep us from driving or walking on the sidewalk. We just take precautions. Yet, some think those same people can't be trusted to have a gun or that we can't be trusted to use a gun in a responsible way as a precaution against those who purposefully decide to do us harm either using their (illegal) gun or knives or baseball bats or bombs or fists or any of the varied and sundry ways criminals inflict damage on their victims because once or twice a day someone accidentally shoots someone else.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-18-2013 11:52 AM
Gusher - if you're referring to Huffington Post's report today of the American Center for Progress (a gun control advocacy group) "study" of laws and gun "violence" you would be right. However, you need to first determine what is in that study. They include all gun deaths as "gun violence". That includes legal and justified shootings by police officers. That includes suicides. That includes legal and justified shootings in self-defense. And yes, it also includes unjustified shootings by criminals (who are just as likely to follow the law prohibiting the use of 10 round magazines as they are about not assaulting you in the first place). You need to correct the data to exclude the LEO shootings (isn't that the whole point of giving cops guns?) and self-defense. You really should exclude suicides because eliminating guns just eliminates one method of killing yourself - if you want to, you'll just use another way like drugs, sitting in the garage with the car running, jumping off a bridge, etc. Anyone who thinks that 19,000 people who killed themselves with guns last year would suddenly decide life was worth living if they didn't have access to a gun is deluding themselves (some might, but it sure isn't all of them or probably even most of them). The number you want to compare is criminal use of firearms vs. gun control laws by state and you want to offset that by the valid uses (LEO & self-defense) to get a true picture of whether there is more gun "violence" in states with looser gun laws. And to be brutal, you should exclude criminal on criminal gun use. I really don't give a rat's ass if a gang banger in Miami kills another gang banger (not the SLS kind of gb-er LOL). That's called thinning the herd. What's important here is whether strict gun control laws make a place safer (e.g. less need for LEO or self-defense use of guns) or less safe (e.g. more LEO shootings + more criminal on innocents).
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America       04-18-2013 10:59 AM
VAcpl - "we protect ourselves within the legal limits of the law" --- that's the problem with these laws, they limit you who are only trying to defend yourself and have no impact on the criminal who by definition doesn't obey the law. He has no issue with assaulting you with whatever illegal method he has at his disposal. He is not bound by the "legal limits of the law".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America       04-18-2013 10:57 AM
Gusher - Any idea how to get you to answer a question or are you only able to pose them? Outdoors - An "assault rifle" is a cosmetic definition of a firearm it is not a class of weapons. However, firearms are designed to kill things (they do other stuff too like make holes in paper targets, etc.). If my life is threatened I would like a tool designed to kill the person threatening me. I'd rather not need to use a pipe or a baseball bat or something else that takes me into close proximity with the miscreant. Banning assault rifles takes one more option off the table - an especially effective option. For home invasion types of attacks they are extremely good at it. The usual "shotguns are a better home defense weapon" argument is nonsense if you understand the ballistics involved - birdshot will spread and penetrate walls and be potentially lethal to people on the other side even when the main blast hits the bad guy. A .223 round from an AR-15 variant will hit the bad guy (real hard to miss from 20 feet as long as the barrel is pointed in his direction), fragment, tumble and not likely exit the body. Even if they do or if you miss, when hitting wallboard and potentially insulation, they'll fragment & tumble in the wall and are not likely to be lethal on the other side. They are also low-recoil easy to manage rifles. The kind you would want to use if you don't shoot much, are small, older & potentially weaker. The 10 round magazine limit is a made up number with no basis in any study of firearm effectiveness or real need. NY decided you only "need" 7 rounds which happens to be the capacity of a 1911 45 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Joe Biden said something about only needing 6 rounds. The case this week with the 5 intruders suggest that if you only had 6 you better not miss. The "universal" background check is a sham. It is anything but universal. It does not contain (in almost every state) mental health records or court imposed restraining orders. The ACLU has fought every attempt to include mental health records in national background check databases. The same for privacy advocates with regards to the court orders (as well as state governments not wanting the administrative burden of getting those records updated). The claim that "40% of all gun sales are made without background checks" is a smokescreen. That was true 20 years ago before the Brady Bill was passed. It hasn't been true for years. The latest numbers are around 7% or so. People using that argument know they're lying (or are simply uneducated and as such shouldn't be allowed to make laws until they are educated). If they know they're lying then they've got another agenda and are not concerned about the end justifying the means. Again something that should disqualify them from making laws. Every lawmaker who says that the laws they're passing "make us safer" should be required to show how that is the case. Then when bad things happen they should be held financially responsible. There are over 20,000 gun control laws on the books already. What is the magic that says the next one is going to be the one that works? Those laws are almost universally unenforced - take a wander down to your local police department to look at the police logs where weapons were involved in the arrest. Then check with the disposition of the case and ask yourself why the firearms violations were not prosecuted. It is illegal for felons to possess a firearm. Every single one of them caught with a firearm should be prosecuted for that offense. Those have mandatory federal sentences. They apply to the federal 3-strikes laws. They're not enforced because states don't want the problems that putting that many people in jail would cause.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ah Funny shit, right there       04-18-2013 10:33 AM
Outdoors - Can you point me to the report about the 3 reloads? The police reports actually had him reloading between classrooms. They found that most of the "high capacity" magazines actually still had rounds in them. He used the video game technique of reloading before entering each room so he had maximum firepower. He was not waiting until he ran out to reload. Any idea how long it takes to drop a magazine & replace it with a Bushmaster? Any idea how much faster it is to use the old Vietnam trick of taping two magazines together top to bottom so it only requires a flip of the magazine to reload? Even if you were right about the 3 reloads (you aren't, but assuming you were) do you think anyone was going to rush him in the couple of seconds he was reloading when they didn't rush him & take him out with your assumed 3 reloads? Are you saying that they would have taken him out if he had to reload 14 times when they didn't with the dozens of reloads he did do? Any reason to believe he wouldn't have shot them with another gun? So, again, how does the 10 round limit prevent Newtown?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-18-2013 10:26 AM
So outdoors, it comes down to whether people can be trusted with guns not to use them inappropriately? These would be the same people we trust every day not to kill us with their cars (and we are wrong about that 100 times a day) or not to kill us with baseball bats or machetes or knives or arson fires or bombs or.....? We can be trusted piloting a 4,000lb missile travelling 88 feet per second but put a gun in our hands and we become incompetent? The police in CT (state next door with the toughest gun laws in the country) has more accidental shootings than the 300K registered gun owners do each year. Seems the highly trained and trusted folks in LEO ought not have guns either following your logic.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America       04-18-2013 10:16 AM
Gusher - no one is advocating letting crazy people have guns. But nothing proposed would stop that (mental health privacy rules prevent those records from being included in the background check registry). You didn't explain how the bills defeated in Congress would have prevented terrorists from having guns which was what I asked. Since you brought it up though, how exactly would Al Qaeda be prevented from getting guns by those laws?
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-18-2013 10:11 AM
VAcpl - yeah, you're right, but sometimes folks who aren't quite as far off kilter read these things too and maybe the injection of some rationality will help keep them from thinking these clowns are right. It's funny how people can intellectually disengage - most people almost never need a seatbelt but they're glad they're wearing one when they get in an accident...not like they wake up in the morning and say "I think I'll have an accident today so I'll wear my seatbelt" or spend everyday & every mile worried that they'll get in an accident. They'll lock their doors to prevent people from entering the house (or maybe in Gusher's case to prevent the people inside from escaping LOL) but they don't worry all the time they're sitting in the house that someone is going to try to break in. They're pretty happy when it slows some nut down long enough that they can call the cops though. Extend that to guns though and you're some kind of paranoid wacko. It's like their intellectual rigor fell off a cliff as soon as a gun is introduced.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ah Funny shit, right there       04-18-2013 09:56 AM
PP: Could you explain how an assault weapons ban could have stopped Newtown? While you're at it, you can tell us how the AR-15 is operationally different than the Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle (skip anything about how one has black plastic parts & the other has wood - just looking for how banning one would have prevented the other from being used in Newtown).
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-18-2013 09:48 AM
Gusher - Interesting view you have that says a town where everyone (or many) carry concealed with no crime rate argues that there is no need to have guns. So how does that work where the places with the most stringent and onerous gun control laws have the highest crime rate? Shouldn't either those laws be relaxed because their residents need them (the corollary of your "low crime rate towns don't need guns" argument) or could it be that the high crime rate is caused by the strict gun control laws?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America       04-18-2013 09:40 AM
Hey Gusher want to tell us how the proposed bills would have stopped terrorists from getting guns to use on Americans? We know how they would have stopped Americans from being able to defend themselves.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America       04-18-2013 09:39 AM
PP: There are some in this country who are proud of what Congress did by not caving into sentiment and mob mentality. They are likely some of those who are embarrassed for you. Not to start a debate about it, but there are those who would tell you that 20 kids in Newtown pales in comparison to the 50 Million killed by abortion since 1973 - and the 50,000 already this month. On any given survey either slightly more than half the country approves of abortion or disapproves. Which laws should we pass? Change them every month to match public sentiment?
Black Key Club, LLC - Johnston,RI
FORUMS > Clubs > Rhode Island Swingers Clubs > Black Key Club, LLC - Johnston,RI       04-18-2013 08:58 AM
Definitely! By the way, there's a Hot Date listing for a couple looking to check out Choice on Saturday night. We've got the kids (school vacation week so the ex doesn't have them) or we'd be tempted to go. If you've never been before they ask you to come early and they'll take you on a tour and explain the rules so everyone is on the same page. Don't forget to BYOB.
Website upgrade Sometime this centrury
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Website upgrade Sometime this centrury       04-17-2013 19:12 PM
SnS - The site's pic handling the past couple/three months has been pretty awful. It's mind-boggling that they can't fix the software that has had such a major fuck up. Step one would be to go back to the last human who touched the stuff back in Feb and undo whatever they did. Unfortunately they've probably been doing a lot of "try this", "no, try this" and there's no pathway back to what worked. OTOH though, the other site that's got any kind of presence here in New England is swappernet and that's even worse so we stick here and we'll let things sort themselves out. In the meantime, there's always off-site email & such and this is still a good way to see what's going on with the local house party/club scene.
race open
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > race open       04-17-2013 19:03 PM
Fancy - yep, we're white except when we're tan and then we're golden buttery toast colored LOL! Updated our profile to make sure we're not closing doors - although we are occasionally approached by couples & singles with other racial backgrounds. Maybe there are more that didn't feel welcome.
Any other couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Any other couples       04-17-2013 15:09 PM
Just ask. We're okay with that - just not going to play with just her the first time out of the box, he's got to be comfortable with the couple to be comfortable letting her play with them alone. When together though, he doesn't have any issue with it being her doing both or just one of them. 3 way chemistry is hard, 4 way is even harder. As long as everyone is having fun we don't care who's doing whom :-D
race open
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > race open       04-17-2013 15:05 PM
eands - thanks for the tip. We're open, we don't care but we don't say it either. Figured it's only material if we weren't open. Our only real issue is with big guys (white, black, striped, whatever) because it's not comfortable for her so we're clear about that one. We never considered that people would think that because we didn't explicitly say we were open to anyone that it meant we weren't.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-17-2013 14:42 PM
LOL! Sometime it's fun to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed ;)
Smoker Haters
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Smoker Haters       04-17-2013 14:38 PM
We have always found smokers here pretty considerate - smoking outside even at their own homes. But we recently had an encounter that we haven't experienced before - we've been with couples or guys who taste like smoke when kissing so we just don't keep kissing them (me the ladies and Jess both of them LOL). We recently were with a couple where the husband smoked but not the wife. He smoked outside so we didn't really notice - he smelled of it but not a big deal. They were really nice folks & we had a pretty nice time. But he probably went for a smoke every 15 or 20 minutes the first hour or so as we chatted. Jess said afterward that he tasted just like an ashtray when she was giving him a BJ - he was stroking his cock and the residue from his hands got on his cock. She said it was not something she'd want to do again.
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       04-17-2013 14:19 PM
vabeachcouple - that's a riot. Almost sprayed the keyboard with my soda :) Yep, these guys seem to have had a previous career at Carnival Cruise Lines. It's pretty recent too - we've been here for a few years, picked it over an alternative that wasn't as good, never had any issues but this photo thing has been dragging on for 2 months. If they can't get it resolved, they can expect a significant decline in revenue with folks either leaving or not opting in for paid status when they can't do anything with photos. It is a cluster - it might be time to back out whatever software upgrade they did in March that started it all instead of trying to figure out how to fix whatever is broken.
new couple to sls,,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > new couple to sls,,       04-17-2013 14:03 PM
You get out of SLS what you put into it. It's easy to get rid of the fakes & flakes by skipping anyone who is a free member or has been on here for several years and either have no certs or whose profile & pictures haven't been updated. After that, you should be down to the real people. Whether there are enough who meet your requirements is a whole nother thing though. Your profile has a lot of "don't wants" in it, isn't exceptionally friendly and you're both big people so there are fewer compatible folks in the pool here looking for the same things you are. You might also want to invest a little effort in your profile to use full sentences, get rid of all the excess commas, use proper spelling and upper/lowercase. You might also want to define what a "High Mileage" experienced couple is in your eyes - if you only want someone who has been in the lifestyle for a couple of years then say that. Right now it's hard to tell what your cutoff is so people reading probably pass you by because they might be those awful High Mileage types you don't want. You may find that the soft swap/no-High Mileage requirements are mutually exclusive. A lot of folks who are into the lifestyle for more than a year or two look at soft swap as uninteresting for their style of play. Put it all together and you're fishing for a pretty small group of people - whether it's here or swappernet or kasidie or any of the other online swinger sites. Good luck & have fun!
House Party
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > House Party       04-17-2013 13:51 PM
Well, if you've been to a good house party you've enjoyed yourself, then just do what they do :-) If you've never been to a house party then you probably ought to check out a couple and then do what you like that the others are doing. If you're talking about having a half-dozen couples you already know & have played with over for a party then it's more like what you'd do if you were hosting a vanilla cocktail party except that you have to prep for naked fun. Snacks & drinks are good, dinner is bad (too much food, too heavy, not conducive to playing afterward). Comfortable surroundings - cushions, etc. scattered about, clear delineation between open & off-limits areas of the house, hide the silver (seriously, don't leave small valuables around - probably not going to have someone taking your stuff but we've heard from folks that it has happened to them). If you don't have extra sofas/beds/etc so everyone can be playing at the same time, you might want to investigate setting up a playroom with several mattresses (real ones are nice, inflatables are okay). Plan a game or two that can help break the ice - blindfolded hot tub musical seats or naked twister are good. Then get one of your closest lifestyle pals set to be the instigator if things don't seem to move from hanging around chatting & cocktail party mingling to playing - someone who will jump start the action if needed. Host & hostess shouldn't necessarily plan on playing - one or the other might but there's a fair amount of work making sure everyone is having fun, no trouble is occurring, filling condom bowls, getting water or drinks for folks, finding towels for spills or squirters, etc. You should also decide if you want to let people sleep over (in which case you'll need to plan for breakfast in the morning) or if there's a curfew like 3 or 4am. You do want to be sure parking is safe & non-intrusive to the neighbors too. A lot of work but beats the hell out of the typical backyard bbq :-)
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-17-2013 09:10 AM
Robert - Why don't you go over to Afghanistan or Syria and explain to them about the overwhelming effect of the advanced technology of regular armies making what they're doing a fantasy? The Afghans especially will be relieved to hear that they won't have to suffer another one of those embarrassing victories over a stronger and better equipped superior regular army force like they did with the Russians - maybe you can make it clear to them that their defeat is inevitable and they ought to just stop all this guerrilla warfare nonsense, it would save us billions of dollars and thousands of lives. Obviously your talents are being wasted here and would be better used to clean up all those pesky wars happening across the globe where unorganized militias are fighting against the overwhelming superiority of a better equipped more technologically advanced regular army. Thanks for stepping in! :-D
Man arrested for abusing free sample trays
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Man arrested for abusing free sample trays       04-17-2013 08:59 AM
While norm-violating, unless there was a sign saying "1 sample per patron" it's not arrest-worthy. If they're like the stores here, they're giving out free food. Most people take one and move on but we've often seen folks take a couple or come back - you'd think they were at the store for the Saturday lunch buffet :-) If the person serving it notices abuse they'll say something like "would you like to buy a whole package" or "you wouldn't mind leaving some for other folks would you"? If there's no server then we'd be skeptical of the sanitary conditions and avoid it altogether :-) But if you're giving away free food and don't want someone to take "too much" you have to let them know what the limit is before you arrest them. Violating a social norm is not illegal. Violation of a posted limit would be stealing and would then be illegal.
Who pays for room
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for room       04-17-2013 08:44 AM
Fancy - We think it's about who does the inviting. Whether it's a single guy or single lady. We'd normally expect the inviter to pay (or at least offer). Single girls might get "preferential" treatment due to the demand for their time & the relative lack of them vs. single men (the whole supply & demand thing LOL) and never be expected to pay. We usually do the inviting so we usually pay. If a single lady invited us we'd expect she'd pay but we'd of course offer :-) We don't think anyone involved is a "prostitute" based on who pays for the room. From our point of view prostitution requires a commercial intent and that's not what this is all about.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-16-2013 21:52 PM
So Robert, all we have to do to eliminate the freedom of the press is to nationalize it and call it the National News. Then the 1st Amendment won't apply to individuals. Clever. Bet that's consistent with the Framer's intentions. As Abe Lincoln once said "How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
Now what
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Now what       04-16-2013 20:32 PM
Time to get out to a party or two. Face to face meetings will help. A club might be a good venue too but they may be too crowded and hard to connect except for extremely casual sex (as in the "let's just go fuck" yelled into each other's ears over the overly loud music LOL). Check the Events section here or the Groups for parties and people who might have things in common with you. You are in the minority with the str8/str8 profile but that's not always a stopper - many str8/bi couples will play with a str8 couple and there are other str8 couples out there too - just not as many as those with a lady exploring the feminine side of things :-)
New here
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New here       04-16-2013 20:27 PM
Mrs Sav & Bonis_Duo are spot on. We're one of those couples where full swap doesn't require all 4 of us to be switching partners and the lady may play alone after we've all met and spent some time naked together. Since couples outnumber single women by a huge margin, it's not a big leap to figure out that couples like us probably have more of the women who play mff style than you'll find chasing single women (although we do have a wonderful unicorn of our own LOL!). Try a few house parties or clubs (you can often play with the ladies separate from their free-roaming spouses) and consider opening up your circle of possible friends :-)
Tis the season for tanning!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Tis the season for tanning!       04-16-2013 18:14 PM
The missus is tanned without lines (tanning bed or laying out on the boat). Mr has tan lines from swim shorts. Either one is sexy...sometimes that look of a white bikini against tan skin from across the room that turns out not to be any bikini at all when you get close is incredibly sexy...but that warm buttery skin that's all golden brown is sexy...
Hot Date Rant
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Hot Date Rant       04-16-2013 18:09 PM
We weren't suggesting that people go sight unseen to meet someone. What we were questioning was that it was common for Hot Dates to be listed without pics. That almost never happens up here. For instance there are 20 Hot Dates listed for this week in Groton CT (right over the border from us). Two don't have pics. One of those two has pics on their profile but they're private so could open them if contacted. BTW, we look at pics as only an indicator of possibility. We figure most people post the ones that they think are most flattering so we skip the ones that are angry or sad or gangsta sign flashing or not HWP (yeah, we know that a 4 to 1 ratio of weight in pounds to height in inches is a proportion but it's not one we get off on). We're not interested in spending time with people who think those are the most flattering representation of their personalities. We always love the pics with the camera time/datestamp from 2005 :-)
Truck stops
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Truck stops       04-16-2013 17:43 PM
Sweetart - UK wasn't suggesting exchanging money. That is an issue. The cops can get involved just as they could for the "bar pickup" fantasy elsewhere here or the "escort" one that's also being discussed. They can get involved for swinger house parties - you give or accept a "donation" for a party and it can be argued that you are paying for prostitution or abetting prostitution depending on whether you're on the guest or host side. Sex on the hood of the car in a park is illegal. Sex in the bathroom of that restaurant you're in is too. Dirty dancing is illegal in some jurisdictions. In many places sex with two partners is illegal as is sex with someone not your spouse if you're married. The point is that we (SLSers) do this kind of stuff everyday and if you don't make a pest of yourself to vanillas you're not going to get in trouble. If you do, then the cops have tons of avenues to make you stop. A cop or prosecutor might think he had a valid prostitution bust for the trucker scenario but simply showing them this forum would reveal that there was no intent to sell sex and thus would result in the charges being thrown out so they wouldn't bother to pursue them. They aren't in the business of losing cases because that has negative implications for their jobs. The only times we've ever been noticed by police officers they've told us to get out of there and go home. Friends who have been visited by cops while hosting parties have been told to keep the music down. Zero interest in busting anyone for having sex. That hotel party that you go to for a meet & greet is more likely to get shut down because there are liquor laws involved and the public can be exposed to our shenanigans. But like anything else in life you weigh the risks and make your own decisions.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       04-16-2013 17:12 PM
Muskets & flintlocks were the assault rifles of their time. The militia consisted of every able bodied man - they were expected to come to the common defense. Today we pretend that when seconds count the police will save us and thus obviate the need for the militia. That is proven to be a fallacy hundreds of times a day in this country. In fact the police have no requirement to protect you - they are only required to investigate the crimes that may have been perpetrated against you. Why the focus on the 2nd amendment when drunk drivers kill more innocents than guns each year? Or violent video games train children to kill (anyone remember that the Newtown killer was an avid violent video game player and walked thru the school acting just like he was trained in the games dropping half used magazines as he reloaded before entering each classroom)? Why is the 1st Amendment's protections allowed to be fluid & change with the times (email, texting and blogging are all protected "speech" or "press" even though none existed at the time of the amendment...naked dancing on bars is protected speech which may have existed at the time but wasn't specifically called out to be protected) yet the 2nd Amendment is seen to have been frozen in time. We find a right to privacy that doesn't exist in the 10th Amendment and from that we determine there is a right to abortion. But the 2nd Amendment is supposed to be literally translated only to apply to muskets & militias. Intellectual rigor is not a hallmark of this debate.
What's your delusion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What's your delusion       04-16-2013 16:55 PM
The government will take care of us and keep us safe always :-D
Truck stops
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Truck stops       04-16-2013 16:19 PM
yep, it can be problematic :-) But, every adventure has some risk. You just have to be careful, watch your lady and be ready to step in if there's an issue. B y and large the guys are decent people, they're not likely to risk a jail sentence for a roll in the sleeper. It's way safer to be doing this with the couple working it than having the lady try it herself - that's when people end up hurt. Even a whack job will tend to walk away if he knows someone is watching her. Stick to the lighted lots & full-service truck stops, make personal contact in the driver's lounge and you'll be fine :-) The tiny bit of risk adds to the thrill of the whole thing or she wouldn't want to do it in the first place LOL.
Hot Date Rant
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Hot Date Rant       04-15-2013 22:56 PM
okay that settles it, VA Beach is our next vacation destination :-) We have a fair number of vacationers where we are but don't see the issue with no pics - is that a VA or something down south? We have found when we are on vacation and we try to set something up that it seems to be harder to get people to commit - perhaps because there's less to lose if they don't come through as we won't be in the local scene to meet again or to meet others and discuss the ones that no-show or cancel at the last minute?
Can someone please answer this HARD question
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Can someone please answer this HARD question       04-15-2013 22:42 PM
Sometimes it's about the journey and not the destination. Like when out hiking - stop and smell the roses and don't be in such a hurry to get to where you're going. Lot of fun doing that. :-)
Ever had better than your spouse
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ever had better than your spouse       04-15-2013 22:40 PM
Yes. But no one is better making love. Recsex and lovesex are different. Have both with each other but only recsex with lifestylers.
Are kids effecting your sex life, or have they in the past
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Are kids effecting your sex life, or have they in the past       04-15-2013 22:24 PM
We're big fans of "date night". You will only find time to do the things you make important. If you plan on a date and make plans for the evening even if it's at home after the kids go to bed & you dress up and share a glass of wine you're making it special and you're more likely to carry thru on it. If you hope to find the energy or the time you won't - it's too easy to slip into the flannel jammies and promise you'll do it "tomorrow". Turn the TV off an hour earlier or don't turn it on at all...leave the dishes in the sink for tomorrow...leave the wash undone one more day...yeah, that means tomorrow you'll have to work a bit harder but you'll be doing it feeling good from having had some awesome sex the night before. If you don't make time magic won't just happen.
New to the life style
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New to the life style       04-15-2013 22:18 PM
Second the recommendation for the house party. Check the Groups section. There's the Bucket List over the border from you or Club Europa up on the Mass/NH border. At a house party you know people are going there to have sex. At a Meet & Greet tons of them are there just to watch the dirty dancing and sexy outfits and it's harder to arrange an impromptu fuck. Going to dinner, etc. is more of a crap shoot as you're not likely to play that night - you'll be "dating", getting to know the other couple, etc. Then maybe arrange for some play. You can also check out the local on-premises clubs (Choice & Playful Pleasures are local to you) where you can meet other couples and play right there. You'll find a few folks who will post "we can host any time" which is a good indicator that they're play people first and socializers second.
New to the life style
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New to the life style       04-15-2013 22:18 PM
Second the recommendation for the house party. Check the Groups section. There's the Bucket List over the border from you or Club Europa up on the Mass/NH border. At a house party you know people are going there to have sex. At a Meet & Greet tons of them are there just to watch the dirty dancing and sexy outfits and it's harder to arrange an impromptu fuck. Going to dinner, etc. is more of a crap shoot as you're not likely to play that night - you'll be "dating", getting to know the other couple, etc. Then maybe arrange for some play. You can also check out the local on-premises clubs (Choice & Playful Pleasures are local to you) where you can meet other couples and play right there. You'll find a few folks who will post "we can host any time" which is a good indicator that they're play people first and socializers second.
Truck stops
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Truck stops       04-15-2013 22:03 PM
If it's an unattended one - the kind where trucks just pull off for sleep (vs. the full service stop with showers, fuel, food, etc.) then just stop in the lot and ether go knocking or if you have a CB go onto ch 19 and say "BJ 14" then tune to channel 14 and see if anyone chats back...you can use any channel, not just 14 but don't use channel 9. If it's a full service stop you can try the CB thing too or go inside and go into the trucker's lounge and chat up the truckers - ask one if they want to go back to their truck for some fun. Don't be surprised if they ask how much you charge :-) Make sure your hubby is watching for you so he can step in if anything goes wonky. He should be armed or at least have a stun gun or something in case the driver turns out to be an asshole and needs convincing to back off.
FORUMS > Clubs > Rhode Island Swingers Clubs > Black Key Club, LLC - Johnston,RI       04-15-2013 21:41 PM
LandJ - no worries about being new at Choice. They've got people of all experiences and all levels of play comfort from just watchers to full on gang bangers :-) Skip the Insatiable nights until you get comfortable because it can be hard to keep the single guys down on a night when the focus is on every woman having as many men as she can. They are very good about announcing and describing the special nights so you can be comfortable going on a regular Saturday. You can sit at the bar or in the lounge area and have conversations with people and even hear them because the dance floor is in a separate room :-) Barry & the staff will look out for you and the bartenders are very friendly and can give you pointers too. You can wander the place, watch folks, talk to different people and even play just yourselves - either totally in private or with the window curtains open so people can watch. Or just go home having soaked up the experience and come back another day to dip your toe in a bit further.
Who pays for room
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for room       04-12-2013 21:36 PM
Whoever makes the invitation pays for the room. Since we invite the men, we pay. If we accepted invitations from men, we'd expect them to pay. It's just like vanilla things - we don't ask people out to dinner and then expect them to pay.
Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)       04-10-2013 16:05 PM
Here is a good place to start (although you might want to update your photos - you're smiling in only a couple of them, you don't look happy which might make other people not want to be unhappy with you). Remember, even if you're playing with a couple, that friendship might lead to others - they'll have friends including possibly single female swingers that they might introduce you to if they like you and think you'll be good for their friend. We know a couple of single swinger girls and am introducing a single swinger male we like to one because we think they'd be perfect together. :-D
Male must be well hung - a survey
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Male must be well hung - a survey       04-10-2013 15:51 PM
Different strokes. We specifically don't want hung guys - Jess is too tight for monster cocks. A normal sized dick is perfect. It's also harder to do DP or DVP if one or both are really big.
Tiny bit of menstrual blood and sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Tiny bit of menstrual blood and sex       04-10-2013 15:45 PM
Go to CVS and get a Diva or Softcup :-) Kind of like a diaphragm, it's used to collect the flow & doesn't leak so you should be good to play without any incidental blood.
Viagra Information
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Viagra Information       04-10-2013 14:55 PM
A buddy of mine is a pharmacist. He said lots of guys are buying Tagamet with their ED prescriptions. He says it enhances the effect by letting more of it get into your bloodstream. You can take half as much for the same effect & Tagamet is now OTC and pretty cheap.
Me, You, Your best Friend, Your wife, Her Brother
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Me, You, Your best Friend, Your wife, Her Brother       04-10-2013 14:40 PM
Go for it girl! GBs are incredible fun. It's all about what you're feeling - with a group of guys you can't be responsible for their good time, they'll have to make sure they get off (& they will, they're men LOL) and you can just focus on how it makes you feel.
How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How do we find a hot chick for a threesome       04-10-2013 14:16 PM
Try hitting the clubs or local meet&greets. You may find it easier to make an impression on a single girl in that situation where you can dance with her & maybe get some time to chat a bit. Also, don't rule out couples. We play together most times but Jess will sometimes go solo if the lady is bi - she's not a 3rd just for another guy, but she's up to thanking him for letting her play with his wife :-) We don't advertise that but it's there and we aren't likely the only ones.
small group for asian slut
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > small group for asian slut       04-10-2013 14:06 PM
all4 - we get the same thing. Our profile is really clear. Got 3 msgs from single guys today already. We politely suggest they read it and then just delete any continued efforts to chat. If they're really rude about it (like in your case, suggesting they play with the Mrs alone) we just block them. No biggie. There are plenty of them out there - it's just the reality of things. Lots of single guys looking for women. That's why we figure we need to get 4 times as many responses for every guy we need. Most can't read, the others drop as they realize it's real and it's a group and they're not going to be able to date the wife. :-)
Sluts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sluts       04-09-2013 16:43 PM
I've (Jess) been *that* girl too. Not often but once in awhile I want to be really naughty. I have prowled the dance floor doing BJs with another girl. And I've had a couple dozen guys fuck me one after another. I call it serial-fucking. It's different than two or three guys at once - pretty cool going from one to the next feeling the different cocks, hands, mouths...I lose count of how many times I cum. I'm worn out but really satisfied at the end. It's a sensory overload. Other times with Jim I get in the same head space but just from us making love (different than fucking). I like GBB's slut definition - that's me whether I'm fucking one guy or a dozen. Most of the time I'm more reserved because I'm not a fucking machine, but sometimes I'm just really really into getting fucked.
small group for asian slut
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > small group for asian slut       04-09-2013 16:11 PM
Sometimes that's all Jess wants - a bunch of guys to fuck her. Not a lot of conversation, not a lot of foreplay (getting ready to be fucked by a bunch of guys already gets her going), just guys with dicks. We have found that our profile weeds out most of the jerks - haven't had many issues. For groups, we're very clear on what we're looking for and the consequences for guys that screw it up - we'll out any ahole in our profile if they're a no show or get out of line, we'll shut down the party if anyone gets out of line as well - leaving the room to a half-dozen horny guys who have been shut off to deal with the jerk :-) Those rules seem to keep them respectful. We don't invite free member single guys and we prefer those with certs but that's not a hard rule. The emails up front help weed them out too - if it's all about what we're doing for him then he's not coming. Jess has me pick the guys because she's not too worried about "chemistry" in this situation - he's got a hard one & can use it and she's good...might not even remember his name by the end of the night. She's just looking to have her senses overwhelmed. And we've found a couple of guys that we do mfm with now because they did work out really well. So it can be done if you can't find a pre-established group of guys.
FORUMS > Clubs > Rhode Island Swingers Clubs > Black Key Club, LLC - Johnston,RI       04-08-2013 20:26 PM
The Black Key Club is now Choice Social Club in Providence. It is a pansexually inviting club although it is predominantly heterosexual swingers who are members (various membership levels starting at $25/yr). They are open every Saturday and some Thurs/Fri evenings for special events. They have a purpose-built facility which includes a dance floor & poles, several open social areas, "fantasy" rooms like a school room, etc. They also have a BDSM dungeon and a number of private rooms with queen beds. It is a BYOB club but provide bartenders & mixers. Liquor not consumed can be left and will be there for your next visit. Most of the attendees are there to play vs. more public clubs or Meet & Greets which often have a large proportion of watchers or social swingers. Events are generally gender balanced except for those specifically advertised such as "Insatiable" night where there will be several men in attendance for every woman to provide for the lady who wants more than one or two men for play. Heartily recommended for fun on-premises play!
Fake or real tits
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fake or real tits       04-08-2013 18:18 PM
They're all real aren't they? Just sourced differently... :-) Jess wants some extra (she's a boob girl), Jim is ambivalent - only rule for her is they can't stick out past her feet so she can still see her toes. For other people, it's just like hair or makeup - sometimes a little (or a lot of) intervention can make a world of difference and sometimes it can make for a real scary encounter. We've found if the lady likes them, we like them. And yes, that nipple jewelry Jess has is real!
So sick of the BS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > So sick of the BS       04-08-2013 17:54 PM
We're perfectly happy soft swap...and we can be pretty wild :-) We're looking to have fun and like to have sex in front of people, Jess likes playing with girls, she likes playing with guys...The definition of soft is tricky though - is it same room (that one usually gets its own mention), girls play together & guys watch, girls play together and guys play with their lady, girls play together and the soft swap couple's guy gets to bone both of them, everyone gets to play orally together (except the guys doing each other unless they're saying they're bi)? Soft swap can be a pretty broad category just like full swap wild fun is. We just go with the flow and try to take our cues from the other couple - we'll do it all so if a soft swap couple wants any flavor of the above, we're good with that. If they decide they want fucking for all, we're good with that too. All a couple has to do is ask or tell us if they're interested in more than we're all doing.
Mysteriously Vanishing Swingers
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Mysteriously Vanishing Swingers       04-08-2013 17:10 PM
We have the same issues with folks - and suspect we're doing the same with others. There is a lot of "life gets in the way" going on as well as the lack of easy to navigate email tools for msgs. With the number of messages we get or send each day it's hard to remember who is "it" (as in "tag, you're it") and owes the response. We do reply to everything we get and do try to follow up on firm planning attempts (like "does next Wednesday sound good?")...but if we send that and someone doesn't get back to us we figure that something has come up on their end or they've seen something they don't like so they're not interested anymore and are trying not to hurt our feelings by saying something like "we saw that pic of her spread out on the pole and that's so skanky we can't believe you'd ever think we'd want to play with you..." If we get a "we should get together sometime" type of reply, that may get lost because those are pretty noncommittal and hard to track. So we don't get too wound up about people vanishing....Except when they're setting a date and then make life hard. That does tend to happen more with guys - they're all set, you've made plans and then they say "7:30? Aw geez, I work until 11 is it ok if I stop by then?" after having multiple back & forths about having a drink at 7:30 so everyone can get comfortable with each other...then when you tell him, "no, 11 isn't okay" and he starts coming back like Let's Make a Deal...time to ignore and if he's a pest we block. Think lots of guys would like to do this but run rabbit when the opportunity to do it in real life arises.
Sexual Orientation Designations
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Sexual Orientation Designations       01-05-2011 20:51 PM
The current 3 seem enough (although how long is one "curious" here before you're either in or out?) but Straight/Bi/Open seem good too (although Jess is a big fan of bi-furious...it's almost delicious!). Bi-selective seems to imply that the folks who don't choose that aren't selective & regardless of how we play (straight or f/f bi or groups) we're always selective. We're sluttons not ho's <GRIN>
gangbang
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > gangbang       10-26-2010 12:29 PM
I've found that no-shows are common and should be "counted on". My history in setting these up (with a new group of guys - repeats are more reliable) is that about half of the guys who "sign up" in advance will not commit shortly before the event - they just disappear. Of the ones who say "absolutely will be there tonight" only half will show. So scary as the thought is, if you want 5 guys you have to get 20 to express an interest. Only 10 of those will still be responsive the week of the event and then 5 will actually show. I keep a list of "ready rangers" - guys who didn't make the invite cut because I started with more than enough. Those guys are on call in the event someone does a no show. I try to keep the Ready Rangers local so they're not having to make special arrangements/travel in the hope they're called after the start. I also have a limited entry time - anyone who doesn't show on time is a no-show even if he shows up a half hour or an hour later. It makes setting one of these up a lot like work LOL! but the fun we all have is worth it. If you're hesitant to overbook because you're worried they will all show then try to arrange a fluffer. She can be ready to take on guys if needed but also can be just focused on getting/keeping them ready. And the two can trade roles the next time if the guys do not show and you don't want to fully share the five who do :-) -Jim-