Last 100 Displayed

Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guns       10-22-2014 08:08 AM
I suppose ;)
Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guns       10-22-2014 06:48 AM
It's impossible NOT to keep up. :)
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-22-2014 06:34 AM
I Ran - Flock of Seagulls
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-22-2014 06:17 AM
How awesome! A man from Liberia coming into Newark was hospitalized with a fever. What happens to the people on the plane? I know, I know you can't be infected by being near by an infected person.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-21-2014 21:01 PM
primate
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-21-2014 20:47 PM
I don't know how people workout at night. I'm dead at night. Nothing feels better than working out on an empty stomach, then hitting the showers.....
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-21-2014 20:44 PM
shit
Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Guns       10-21-2014 20:43 PM
I cannot believe that you all fell for this! LOL
The Squawking Dead
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Squawking Dead       10-21-2014 18:34 PM
Heh...the fun folks are elsewhere :)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-20-2014 21:41 PM
Ah, well, that makes sense ;). Nothing unusual about such unscrupulous behavior.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-20-2014 19:01 PM
Gizzard.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-20-2014 18:35 PM
Thigh
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-20-2014 18:33 PM
I hope that you got another agent.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-20-2014 14:45 PM
Kinky
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-19-2014 17:37 PM
Diamond
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-19-2014 14:01 PM
Burgers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-19-2014 11:56 AM
It Never Rains in Southern California - Albert Hammond
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-19-2014 11:41 AM
Absolutely gorgeous. Chilly, but sunny and clear.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-19-2014 11:40 AM
Space Oddity - David Bowie
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-19-2014 11:35 AM
Thank you all. It was an unbelievable night. And most importantly, absolutely the best 25 (+4 dating) years. Though, some told us that the best years are just ahead.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-18-2014 16:25 PM
HT: Today, we celebrate our Silver wedding anniversary. Our favorite company is arriving shortly, to take us out. We don't know any details, other than the instructions that we were given a couple of weeks ago about how to dress. Wow, twenty five years, in a blink of an eye...an adventure each and every day, I could not have picked a better partner. Happy thought indeed.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-18-2014 11:13 AM
Salt
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-18-2014 11:13 AM
Like you said, geographically speaking, nope.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 18:05 PM
In a paper published Oct. 14 in the journal PLOS Currents: Outbreaks, Drexel University's Dr. Charles N. Haas argues that there's not enough evidence to support the recommended 21-day quarantine period for people suspected of harboring the virus. "Twenty-one days has been regarded as the appropriate quarantine period for holding individuals potentially exposed to the Ebola virus to reduce the risk of contagion, but there does not appear to be a systemic discussion for the basis of this period," Hass said in a written statement. Hass argues in the paper that outbreaks of Ebola in Zaire (1976) and Uganda (2000), as well as data from the first nine months of the current outbreak, suggest that there could be up to a 12-percent chance that someone could begin showing symptoms of Ebola after 21 days, according to the statement. As Haas put it in an email to The Huffington Post, "the risk is certainly not zero of anyone beyond 21 days converting to symptomatic." And as reported by the Washington Post, a paper published recently in the New England Journal of Medicine indicates that Ebola incubation times can be longer than that. According to the paper, "approximately 95%" of patients studied began to show symptoms within 21 days of exposure. If 21 days is too short, what's the right length for an Ebola quarantine? Haas doesn't say. "This is really a policy decision that needs to be made balancing the various costs, and other considerations such as personal liberty, that are involved," he told HuffPost Science. "There needs to be a formal deliberative process involving quantitative modelers along with economists and those familiar with regulatory and legal considerations." An email seeking comment from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention went unanswered. Check back for updates.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       10-17-2014 17:00 PM
The story of a hospital patient waking up after surgery in women's unmentionables just got mentionable. Andrew Walls, 32, claims that the Delaware surgeons who performed his colonoscopy dressed him in pink panties while he was under anesthesia, according to lawsuit documents obtained by The News Journal. An attorney for Walls, who was an employee at the Delaware Surgery Center in Dover, called the incident an "outrageous" prank by Walls' colleagues. "When the plaintiff initially presented for his colonoscopy he had not been wearing pink women’s underwear and at no time did the plaintiff voluntarily, knowingly or intentionally place the pink women’s underwear upon himself," the suit reads. The alleged prank, which occurred in 2012, led to Walls losing his job over "severe emotional stress," the New York Daily News reports. The lawsuit seeks damages for intentional infliction of that emotion stress. Several news outlets attempted to reach out to the surgery center, but Delaware Surgery Director Jennifer Anderson declined to comment Wednesday, saying, “We just found out about this yesterday afternoon.”
Getting bored with forums now and here's why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-17-2014 14:08 PM
We will always be the originals, we are ALWAYS expandable ;).
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 14:05 PM
Don't despair though, we have an Ebola Czar, his name is Ron Klain!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-17-2014 14:03 PM
cplofunswingers would have fitted in with the "original" crowd, quite perfectly ;).
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 13:08 PM
** you know why they get a living wage? They learned how to do more than hand out carts and say 'welcome to Wal-Mart'.** Most importantly, they didn't whine and complain as to why they wont do or will do. They just did, and thus are making money, instead of whining and complaining why they can't, and how the big rich white dood is holding them down.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 09:37 AM
Akron was traveling to and from Ohio as the nurse, on the same weekend :(
Tell me why we should depend on the Iraqi military to help defeat ISIS?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Tell me why we should depend on the Iraqi military to help defeat ISIS?       10-17-2014 09:35 AM
BEIRUT, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Iraqi pilots who have joined Islamic State in Syria are training members of the group to fly in three captured fighter jets, a group monitoring the war said on Friday, saying it was the first time that the militant group had taken to the air. The group, which has seized land in Syria and Iraq, has been flying the planes over the captured al-Jarrah military airport east of Aleppo, said Rami Abdulrahman, who runs the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       10-17-2014 09:28 AM
Most excellent, Yondude! I was at the gym at 6:30 this morning. Big arms Friday, major focus on arms and shoulders. Followed by regular and side planks. Finished it with three miles on the treadmill.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 09:22 AM
I used to support a travel ban, but the more that I think about it, the more I realize that it's going to make things worse. You don't want the *infected* to be driven underground, so to speak.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-17-2014 09:11 AM
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ? Eleanor Roosevelt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-17-2014 09:08 AM
Simply gorgeous, wish that it was like this all year.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-17-2014 09:08 AM
How can there be any bitching, when it's gorgeous outside, you're off, spent a night with delightful company and the love of your life, and a weekend of fun-filled activities?!
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-17-2014 09:07 AM
I was going to say, wtf? since when do nurses make 35K, LOL! All the nurses that I know, make well into six figures. And as far as I know, even the, just out of school nurses start with at least triple of 35K.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-17-2014 09:05 AM
Against the Wind - Bob Seger ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-16-2014 17:28 PM
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-16-2014 15:58 PM
Glorious!
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-16-2014 15:57 PM
Most excellent article on the recent Ebola issues in the USA & abroad: //tinyurl.co m/oyraftw
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-16-2014 14:47 PM
Tide
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-16-2014 14:20 PM
Ah huh!....that's what they do, Mr.Jinx. They fuck em and leave em kinda assholes. The Perfect Assholes! ;)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-16-2014 09:21 AM
HT: Our plans for last night fell through, our neighbors canceled. We moved our plans for tonight. Why a happy thought? After a day of mani padi and hair, I wont have to make dinner :).
Israel or North Korea
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Israel or North Korea       10-16-2014 09:19 AM
Who'd even try to compare the two, bizarre.
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-16-2014 09:19 AM
RF: Horror movies don't scare me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-16-2014 09:17 AM
And she too, was highly intelligent. I have to admit, that there were moments that made me wonder if she's just a fiction of someone's very active imagination.
Need a new profile name
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Need a new profile name       10-16-2014 09:16 AM
LOL I was going to suggest: ChemistandHottie MadScientistNNabe
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-16-2014 09:12 AM
Sorry baby, but you are old. We are all old, the most old, are the one who state that age is just a number, or something like, today's 50 is yesterday's 30 ;). But I'd fuck ya over any 30, any day. ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-16-2014 09:09 AM
hahahahaha on All about that base..memories....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-16-2014 09:06 AM
Penny's kid should be what, eight?
Need a new profile name
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Need a new profile name       10-16-2014 09:04 AM
Must you have the state in your name?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-16-2014 09:02 AM
Like all highly intelligent people ;). You learn to *love* them. I hope that he is well.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-16-2014 08:55 AM
Dan, do you remember Curiousnew? I occasionally wonder about him. I really, really liked him. He was so smart!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-16-2014 08:52 AM
Good morning, BLM Don't feel bad about not remembering some of the music that I post, I rarely come across an American who is familiar with the Euro trash music of my youth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-16-2014 08:48 AM
No
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 20:51 PM
The latest Dallas nurse to contract Ebola boarded a plane in Cleveland two days ago with a slight fever and should not have flown, federal health officials said Wednesday. Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told reporters that the nurse had a temperature of 99.5 degrees before she got on the plane on Monday. Because of that reading, and because she had treated Thomas Eric Duncan, the first Ebola patient diagnosed in the United States, the nurse should not have been on the plane, he said. “She should not have traveled on a commercial airline,” Frieden said. Authorities in Cleveland identified the nurse as Amber Vinson. Frieden said she was ill but clinically stable. She was to be flown later Wednesday to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, one of the country’s top hospitals equipped to handle Ebola. Federal health officials were trying to track down and interview all 132 people on the flight, Frontier Airlines Flight 1143. Still, Frieden said that there was “an extremely low likelihood” that anyone on the flight was exposed to Ebola. “She did not vomit. She was not bleeding,” Frieden said. “So the level of risk of people around her should be extremely low.” Vinson is the second to test positive for Ebola after treating Duncan. Authorities announced the first positive test on Sunday, a day before the second worker returned to Dallas from Cleveland. She had flown to Cleveland on Oct. 8, according to health officials in Cleveland. Frieden said that the nurse had had “extensive contact” with Duncan, including while he was vomiting and had diarrhea. Duncan contracted the virus in Liberia and flew to Dallas in September. He died earlier this month. Frieden said an investigation had found that some workers at the Dallas hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian, layered some of their protective gear and taped their gloves to their hands, both of which can increase the risk of contracting the virus. Emory University Hospital treated two other Americans, Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol, earlier in the outbreak. They recovered and were later released. It is treating another Ebola patient who arrived Sept. 9 and has not been publicly identified.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-15-2014 20:42 PM
G=Gosh
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       10-15-2014 19:45 PM
RF: I like covering penises with my vagina.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       10-15-2014 19:36 PM
OMG!!!! **I wonder if there's anybody around who knows what 'game' the OP was referring to. The forums were actually FUN back then. ** I REPEAT, O-M-G!!! LOL
One percent hold half the world's wealth.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > One percent hold half the world's wealth.       10-15-2014 18:44 PM
Say hello to Tiger Woods for me if you buy there ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > One percent hold half the world's wealth.       10-15-2014 18:21 PM
Hmmm if memory serves correctly, Cayne used to live in Windmere.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 18:18 PM
The most basic Ebola protocol for medical workers is, that they monitor themselves should they suspect exposure. They measure their body temps at least twice a day and record it. The fact that the media is writing about her temperature a day prior to becoming symptomatic, tells me that she was aware of the potential exposure and began monitoring herself. Otherwise, how would she or we know about her temperature. It's not like people just out of the blue, record their own temps. And, apparently 99.5F for her is elevated, or above norm.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 18:13 PM
From the same Wiki page under Temperature classification, it lists 99.5 as a fever. Go back and look.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > One percent hold half the world's wealth.       10-15-2014 18:09 PM
Most excellent, Butler Bay is the way to go then! ;).
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > One percent hold half the world's wealth.       10-15-2014 17:53 PM
VA, For the ultimate piss off, please, glance at Celebration. I say, live well, and prosper! no better way to make their blood reach the boiling point ;).
President Obama And His Economic Legacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       10-15-2014 17:33 PM
Fewer than two years ago, President Obama was elected handily to his second term, becoming the first Democrat since FDR to twice win an outright majority of the popular vote. Now, Democrats in competitive Senate races hope he stays as far away as possible, previous heartlands of support such as Iowa have turned against him and his approval ratings are languishing in the low 40s — sometimes lower. Political observers, from former Obama aides to staffers who served in previous administrations, say something is going to have to change if the president is to achieve anything at all in his last two years in office. “It is a near metaphysical certainty that in his last two years, he’ll confront the same House he has in the last four years,” said William Galston, a senior fellow of governance studies at the Brookings Institution who served as an adviser to former President Clinton during his White House years. “So the question is, how are they going to deal with that? If they deal with the same House in the same way, they’ll get the same results.” Galston advised a different approach. Obama would be “well-advised” to reach out to the Republican congressional leadership immediately after the midterm elections, he said, and should resist the temptation to dig deeper into a partisan trench. “He should say ‘Look, all three of us now face the same choice. ... Do we want to spend the next two years messaging and preparing for 2016 or would we like to spend a few months legislating?’ ” To be sure, the decline in Obama’s political fortunes cannot be blamed on the kind of major scandal that has marred other modern second terms, such as Watergate, Iran-Contra or the Monica Lewinsky affair. That leaves observers who are sympathetic to Obama putting forth all kinds of explanations, even as Republicans suggest the dwindling support for the president was both inevitable and overdue. Tony Fratto, who served as deputy press secretary to former President George W. Bush, believes Obama’s second term was over before it even started. He pinpoints the start of the problem as the “fiscal cliff” negotiations in December 2012, the month before Obama would take the oath of office for the second time. Obama won the tit-for-tat fight. But Fratto argued that the president pushed Republicans so far into a corner on that occasion that there was no possibility of them working with him on any other issue. “He got what he wanted and that was clearly a victory for him,” Fratto said. “But what I really don’t understand is why he thought the relationship would improve after that. It could only get worse, and it got worse.” for the rest: thehill.c om/homenews/administration/220775-where-did-it-go-wrong-for-obama
Tell me why we should depend on the Iraqi military to help defeat ISIS?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Tell me why we should depend on the Iraqi military to help defeat ISIS?       10-15-2014 17:07 PM
Pakistani Taliban leaders pledge allegiance to Islamic State This is a very interesting development that could signal an earthquake in Al-Qaeda. In the immediate aftermath of Mosul falling to ISIS, Al-Qaeda leaders [including Ayman Zawahiri] made clear and explicit declarations of continued loyalty to Mullah Omar and the Afghani Taliban. Osama bin Laden had begun this oath of fealty and it was continued by the successors down the chain. Baghdadi rejected it and renounced the pledge of ISIS to Zawahiri. Now we have Pakistani Taliban leaders recognizing IS and al-Baghdadi by name, and somehow simultaneously declaring they are keeping existing loyalty oaths active, despite Nusra [al-Qaeda] and ISIS being in open conflict in Syria. The most dangerous part of this development is that if it "works", that is if it is accepted as permissible to have loyalty oaths to separate, competing groups it opens the way for ad hoc reconciliations throughout the jihadi network and throws the idea of ISIS vs. Al-Qaeda into question. The groups leaderships may hate each other but the various cells have very little ideological separation, and may also understand that winning together is obviously better than losing separately. It could, very fast make dual loyalties the norm and almost impossible to track or predict. Case in point, no analysis would have predicted Talibanis pledging bayah to ISIS. And this leads up to the other aspect: this could signal a real breakdown of Zawahiri’s control over AQ and influence with the Taliban, it could be seen effectively as a no confidence vote against both Zawahiri and Mullah Omar, with Talibani chiefs wondering out-loud, "what have you done for jihad lately?" So this is a very interesting, very bad development. [bayah - to pledge loyalty] //tinyurl.c om/kzcx26w
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 15:38 PM
(CNN) - The second Dallas health care worker who was found to have the Ebola virus should not have boarded a commercial jet Monday, health officials say. Because she had helped care for Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan, and because another health worker who cared for Duncan had been diagnosed with Ebola, the worker was not allowed to travel on a commercial plane with other people, said Dr. Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The worker had a temperature of 99.5 Fahrenheit (37.5 Celsius) before she boarded her flight, he added.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-15-2014 15:17 PM
Sherry Sherry Lady - Modern Talking (gosh, how I loved this group...)
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-15-2014 14:59 PM
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-15-2014 14:51 PM
Reservations.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 14:49 PM
Odd thing to post for a person who obsessively posts about the "evil Arabs" taking over the USA. :)
Hacked Galleries .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hacked Galleries .       10-15-2014 14:46 PM
Please don't mistake my expressions of happiness as anything more than me being genuinely happy. Not mockery of others. I feel very bad for MOST folks who might have been impacted.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-15-2014 14:41 PM
Ahem....He actually did manage that. These days however, that testosterone robbing midsection is indeed presenting a challenge, I'm sure.
Hacked Galleries .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hacked Galleries .       10-15-2014 13:39 PM
There is ALWAYS a concern when you put your pics online. This breach, though making noise, from my understanding & from communication with someone *in the know* is not as old as it appears to be. I haven't had face pics here since May 2014.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-15-2014 13:16 PM
Tragedy- Bee Gees
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       10-15-2014 13:15 PM
Ouch, Carrie. Hope hubby is ok.
Hacked Galleries .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hacked Galleries .       10-15-2014 13:06 PM
I'm super elated that I have no face pics here. It won't change anytime soon.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 13:04 PM
Exactly, Dan. Thus my response about the lack of logic.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-15-2014 12:33 PM
Or Ron Jeremy!
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 12:30 PM
Well, seems like some people think that this isn't anything to be concerned about. Just scroll down.
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 11:52 AM
Over 125 people being monitored. Or so they say.
How the USA feels
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How the USA feels       10-15-2014 11:18 AM
Less than three weeks before the midterm elections, President Obama’s approval rating is at an all-time low,according to a new survey released Wednesday by ABC News and The Washington Post. Four in 10 Americans say they approve of the way the president is handling his job, while a majority, 51 percent, disapproves. And just 39 percent of voters see the Democrats favorably — the worst showing for Obama’s party since 1984. Half of the respondents say they expect to vote for a Republican candidate in the midterm elections, versus 43 percent who plan to back Democrats. More than three-quarters, 77 percent, say they are worried about the direction of the economy, while a nearly identical number say their finances have stayed the same or gotten worse during the Obama presidency. Voters are more likely to back the GOP approach on immigration by a 4-percentage-point margin, while Republicans hold an 8-percentage-point advantage on the economy and a 19-percentage-point advantage on the conflict with the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Two-thirds of voters say they’re worried about an Ebola outbreak.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-15-2014 09:35 AM
Or gayness! Ha!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-15-2014 09:23 AM
Zohan
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-15-2014 09:02 AM
Skin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > One percent hold half the world's wealth.       10-15-2014 08:28 AM
Re: Ferrari. So true. I recently saw a cartoon. Can't recall the media outlet. Basically, two guys are standing side by side. One modestly dressed: Levi jeans, Izod top, No name brand sneakers. The other guy, in Lucky Brand Jeans, Neiman Marcus top, Coach belt and Nike sneakers. Caption over the modest guy reads, millionaire.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       10-15-2014 08:11 AM
More Than a Woman - Bee Gees
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > One percent hold half the world's wealth.       10-15-2014 07:45 AM
And?
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       10-15-2014 07:44 AM
I know a very hot dood from Akron Ohio. He never told me that his penis tastes like strawberries.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-15-2014 07:41 AM
Milkshake
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-15-2014 06:54 AM
Another, muggy gross day.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       10-15-2014 06:41 AM
Ht: Weekend starts at 2pm today. Life is crazy good!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       10-15-2014 06:26 AM
Not sure. Can't determine.
Where is Kim?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Where is Kim?       10-15-2014 06:19 AM
I saw that....sad.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       10-15-2014 06:16 AM
Greens
Ebola
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ebola       10-15-2014 06:04 AM
Another health worker tests positive for Ebola. Also took care of Duncan.
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-14-2014 22:02 PM
As to description: Scandle- Logical. Kelly- Fun loving.
Hacked Galleries .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hacked Galleries .       10-14-2014 22:00 PM
I hope that it isn't so, VA. KandN, I hope there will be a re - assuring answer posted. I don't know what to say.