Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Seduction4Two    Posts: 16444
Last 100 Displayed

Your Sexual Bucket List
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Your Sexual Bucket List       09-18-2014 21:53 PM
Well in that case...
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 20:19 PM
Happy birthday, Ms.Virgo.
Your Sexual Bucket List
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Your Sexual Bucket List       09-18-2014 18:54 PM
Yes. Lots of things are on my bucket list. Why do you want to know?
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-18-2014 18:32 PM
Refined.
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-18-2014 18:31 PM
Yes.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-18-2014 18:31 PM
SP: when your child is able to out logic you.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 16:43 PM
I like them with a wine belly m'self. Personally, I like them to be manly. In decent shape (despite my own lack of thereof). Can't say that I have an age preference. I do however, enjoy them when they are able to perform.
Wassermouth out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Wassermouth out.       09-18-2014 08:19 AM
The White House is staring at two years of life under a GOP-controlled House and Senate. The DNC chair, however, isn’t involved in the strategy talks with the president. They don’t want her there. For even the occasional Obama briefing by the heads of the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, she is not invited. That includes a key session on July 31, the last day the House was in town before the August recess, when House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), DCCC Chair Steve Israel (D-N.Y.) and DCCC executive director Kelly Ward sat on the couches in the Oval Office running through the political landscape for the president. Wasserman Schultz described her relationship with the president as speaking to him on an “as-needed basis, whenever I have a need to talk to them or give them a sense of what’s going on, but also, as it happens, as we connect on the trail.” She declined to provide details of how often, where or when. When Kaine was DNC chairman during the president’s first year in office, he had a monthly lunch with Obama on the calendar (although not all of the lunches actually occurred as planned). Wasserman Schultz demurred when asked if it would be fair to characterize her as speaking “regularly” with the president. “The best way to describe it is: as often as we need,” she said. According to multiple people familiar with the president, Obama’s opinion of Wasserman Schultz was sealed back in 2011. Shortly after becoming chairwoman, she pushed hard for a meeting with the president that she kicked off by complaining that she had been blocked from hiring the daughter of a donor — who’d been on staff in her congressional office — as a junior staffer to be the DNC’s Jewish community liaison. Obama summed up his reaction to staff afterward: “Really?” politico.co m/story/2014/09/democrats-debbie-wasserman-schultz-111077_Page2.ht ml
Wassermouth out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Wassermouth out.       09-18-2014 08:18 AM
Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz is in a behind-the-scenes struggle with the White House, congressional Democrats and Washington insiders who have lost confidence in her as both a unifying leader and reliable party spokesperson at a time when they need her most. Long-simmering doubts about her have reached a peak after two recent public flubs: criticizing the White House’s handling of the border crisis and comparing the tea party to wife beaters. The perception of critics is that Wasserman Schultz spends more energy tending to her own political ambitions than helping Democrats win. This includes using meetings with DNC donors to solicit contributions for her own PAC and campaign committee, traveling to uncompetitive districts to court House colleagues for her potential leadership bid and having DNC-paid staff focus on her personal political agenda. She’s become a liability to the DNC, and even to her own prospects, critics say. One example that sources point to as particularly troubling: Wasserman Schultz repeatedly trying to get the DNC to cover the costs of her wardrobe. In 2012, Wasserman Schultz attempted to get the DNC to pay for her clothing at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, multiple sources say, but was blocked by staff in the committee’s Capitol Hill headquarters and at President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign headquarters in Chicago. She asked again around Obama’s inauguration in 2013, pushing so hard that Obama senior adviser — and one-time Wasserman Schultz booster — Valerie Jarrett had to call her directly to get her to stop. Tracie Pough, Wasserman Schultz’s chief of staff at the DNC and her congressional office, was also involved in making inquiries about buying the clothing, according to sources. This story is based on interviews with three dozen current and former DNC staffers, committee officers, elected officials, state party leaders and top Democratic operatives in Washington and across the country. Many expect a nascent Clinton campaign will engineer her ouster. Hurt feelings go back to spring 2008, when while serving as a co-chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, Wasserman Schultz secretly reached out to the Obama campaign to pledge her support once the primary was over, sources say. Meanwhile, the Obama team was so serious about replacing her after 2012 that they found a replacement candidate to back before deciding against it, according to people familiar with those discussions. Obama and Wasserman Schultz have rarely even talked since 2011. They don’t meet about strategy or messaging. They don’t talk much on the phone. Instead, the DNC chairwoman stakes out the president of the United States at the end of photo lines at events and fundraisers. “You need another picture, Debbie?” Obama tends to say, according to people who’ve been there for the encounters.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-18-2014 07:59 AM
Swingbatt. .. Smokenhawt.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-18-2014 07:09 AM
SP: Waking up in warm bed with the love of my life arms around me. #lovinglife
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-17-2014 22:10 PM
True about Aries. We also don't deal well with rudeness and stupidity.
I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > I have a weakness (soft-spot) for       09-17-2014 21:57 PM
Smart people.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-17-2014 21:52 PM
No.
Manhattan Club Advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Manhattan Club Advice       09-17-2014 21:14 PM
Based on your photos, I'd consider Paddles {WEG} 250 W 26th St, New York
On the word 'slut'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On the word 'slut'       09-17-2014 21:11 PM
Attic, Great post, I agree with some parts, don't fully agree with others. I know the thread that you are speaking of, and scanned it. I didn't post there because I didn't agree with the suggestion that, one isn't ready for swinging, or swinging isn't for them if they are focused on friendship first. Personally, I think it's ridiculous to even suggest that. There is nothing wrong with getting to know people and developing a level of comfort that enables them to get sexually intimate with others. People are different, reasons for swinging are different, why we do what we do, and how we do it, is our business. As to the word slut, I personally have no issue with it, I prefer dirty talkers and dominant men when it comes to sex. :).
Manhattan Club Advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Manhattan Club Advice       09-17-2014 20:57 PM
Checkmates, hands down: 227 E 56th St, New York. Don't do LaTrapez, it's disgusting, dirty and caters to the most hideous outcasts of society, ever!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-17-2014 20:52 PM
Absolutely... you two are lovely!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-17-2014 20:28 PM
Lol...Mrs.Sav...you and I would burn so olio many calories laughing our butts off.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-17-2014 19:03 PM
No.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-17-2014 17:24 PM
Ripped.
Avast, me hearties! Fucking Friday is near.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Avast, me hearties! Fucking Friday is near.       09-17-2014 16:47 PM
FF is ok in my book.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-17-2014 14:24 PM
No.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-17-2014 12:53 PM
Icks...I hope that the weather in NOLA for this trip will be a repeat of our last one. I don't do triple digits very well.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-17-2014 11:12 AM
Carrie, your son is awesome.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-16-2014 22:42 PM
That sucks, Carrie. Our hotel is pet friendly. Or dog friendly I should say. Peg, I'd be careful with the lemon. It's an irritant.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-16-2014 18:08 PM
Ha!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-16-2014 12:53 PM
Gina, the best of luck to you.
Private Secret Groups Thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Private Secret Groups Thread       09-16-2014 12:51 PM
Not part of any groups, certainly not secret ones. Perhaps I should have posted this in Happy Thoughts thread.
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       09-16-2014 07:05 AM
Poundyourass presents a compelling case why we choose to pay our way, parties, hotels, dinners etc....we never have to feel as if we're obliged or owe anyone anything.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       09-15-2014 21:27 PM
The hesitant goy - TN Boytoys
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       09-15-2014 21:11 PM
I'd give an average American $100 if they get 75% correctly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-15-2014 21:09 PM
Intelligent
Religion and your life style
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Religion and your life style       09-15-2014 21:08 PM
Masada information: cbn.co m/spirituallife/inspirationalteaching/Everson_Masada.aspx
Religion and your life style
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Religion and your life style       09-15-2014 20:54 PM
I believe, quite firmly that events in the bible did take place. Having said that, I also, firmly believe that it was written by men. A trip to Israel proves to anyone that has ever read the Christian or Jewish book that the events took place. The picture to the left is Masada, 70 AD :)
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-15-2014 20:46 PM
Whose Line Is It Anyway, Is this not the funniest show ever?
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-15-2014 19:06 PM
Dance Me To The End Of Love - Leonard Cohen
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-15-2014 19:05 PM
Israeli salad, stuffed shells.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-15-2014 18:39 PM
No.
Do you still play while on your period?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you still play while on your period?       09-14-2014 19:51 PM
No, we don't "play" during my cycles. It can wait when I'm not on my period. It's no big deal.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       09-14-2014 19:47 PM
No.
should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-14-2014 16:31 PM
Le sigh....
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-14-2014 13:59 PM
I saw Carrie's Po Po, I still say she needs to call him Bacon!
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-14-2014 11:41 AM
What is this out of my league non sense. If we dont think highly of ourselves, who will? No such thing as out of my league. They all should be so lucky as to have you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-14-2014 10:21 AM
Curvacious
NFL FOOTBALL 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NFL FOOTBALL 2014       09-14-2014 09:46 AM
Challenge accepted, Gina.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-14-2014 09:00 AM
HT: I love our group, I love how connected we are. I love how they planned and executed hubby's birthday festivities. We are truly fortunate.
It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread       09-13-2014 17:54 PM
Buffalo is just depressing, the homeless people, the dirtiness, always overcast, long cold and bitter winters, their entire existence is about the Bills...I always think of the Deer Hunter when I'm there. Hubby actually turned down a huge raise and a promotion because we'd need to move to Buffalo. And their growing season, is what, 20 minutes? :)
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-13-2014 17:50 PM
Dood, I have no clue how my husband drinks this horrid stuff, I don't even know why I'm drinking it. Hubby is a huge fan. I understand that I'm probably the only person on earth that hates it. I wish I started with vodka though, now I can't switch :/
It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread       09-13-2014 17:14 PM
Buffalo is awful. If it wasn't for M&T bank and HSBC that place would simply die out.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-13-2014 17:12 PM
Disgusting 21 year old Glenlevit or however you spell it...why didn't I start with vodka tonight....?!?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-13-2014 10:51 AM
Reservations. We celebrate hubby's upcoming birthday with 12 wickedly delicious *FWBS* :)
should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-13-2014 10:46 AM
*theocracy* Fun, surely I misunderstood your post. Are you suggesting that if service people are required to swear to god when taking an oath, that act makes the US a theocracy?
Picking the right one
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Picking the right one       09-13-2014 09:35 AM
Maybe some day when we are interested in meeting new people. Right now our plate is full. Sls has become something to do when I commute, or have a few moments to breathe. FF, thank you for your kind words.
Pitiful Economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Pitiful Economy       09-13-2014 09:20 AM
I suppose that I shall never hear Sexytension ' s explanation why he feels that an American born woman is more deserving of a job than an American like myself. I imagine that his reason is simple bigotry.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-13-2014 09:18 AM
It's a beautiful song. I cry whenever I listen to it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-12-2014 17:47 PM
In the Living Years - Mike and the Mechanics.
Private Secret Groups Thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Private Secret Groups Thread       09-12-2014 17:46 PM
You couldn't pay enough to even view the sls group on fb. In fact I don't know the reason to like that group or be part of it. If one is a member here what purpose does the FB group serve?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-12-2014 17:26 PM
Reservations!
Picking the right one
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Picking the right one       09-12-2014 17:22 PM
We went from hundreds of photos down to two. I have tons of new photos but life is just too busy, I have no time to crop them and blur out backgrounds...just too busy and enjoying living. Sls is a time killer while commuting.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-12-2014 17:16 PM
Jw: why people say bless you when people sneeze. ; P
Pitiful Economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Pitiful Economy       09-12-2014 17:14 PM
Hello, earth to Sexytension!
the no name forum
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > the no name forum       09-12-2014 07:58 AM
The newbies can create their own fun.
Need Help Fast
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Need Help Fast       09-12-2014 06:54 AM
Op what did you do when you were single & looking to get laid? Consider this the same only this time, there are two females, double the pleasure. Have fun.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-12-2014 06:42 AM
Turn Down for What - DJ Snake & Lil Jon
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-12-2014 06:34 AM
HT: Friday. Partaaaay time.
Pitiful Economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Pitiful Economy       09-11-2014 21:40 PM
I'm curious, why do you have a problem with those who have become citizens through the legal channels, as we as those who hold green cards? I'm one of those who became a citizen of this country in the 80's. And since then have been in a variety of different jobs. Why does it upset you that I work? do you feel that I didn't earn the privilege? Do you feel that a woman born in this country deserves my job more than I do? if so, why.
BDSM versus Swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > BDSM versus Swinging       09-11-2014 19:15 PM
Part of why we are no longer part of the "scene" is precisely because people in the BDSM circles have this need to dictate to others what is or isn't real and things should be done. I share my life with a dominant, he takes power he doesn't exchange it. Dominant is who he is and how he lives life. I am not a submissive, I am dominated. These words got me labeled negatively even by BDSM *actors* on these forums too. And so, we have our circle of regulars and we like it this way.
Remember
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Remember       09-11-2014 19:09 PM
Gina , you are beautiful.
What is a FWB
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is a FWB       09-11-2014 19:07 PM
Fellows Who Bite.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       09-11-2014 19:03 PM
It is very unsurprising. Part of the interview process and contingent upon a 96 or higher grade. My new job requires a test to secure a job in certain positions. About how the US government works, current elected officials, including some foreign policy questions, 225 in total, 125 multiple choice. I scored 97. The organization has been around since 1955. They made the test a requirement in 1970. Since then the recorded a steady decline in test results. One in every 3 interviewees scores below 60. Scary shit.
What is a FWB
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is a FWB       09-11-2014 18:51 PM
Fuckers with Boobs.
Remember
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Remember       09-11-2014 12:45 PM
Part of the social studies curriculum here.
Remember
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Remember       09-11-2014 07:13 AM
For me 9/11 is everyday, not just on its anniversary. It is an image that's always with me. I don't know why I was spared while others paid. The psychiatrist said that with time it'll become easier. It's 13 years later, and it's even harder. The shrink lied.
Foley beheading a terrorist act
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foley beheading a terrorist act       09-11-2014 07:04 AM
The rebels will be trained and armed. Both fronts bombed. Saudis agreed to let us use their soil to train the opposition rebels. I expect the UK and Australia to jump on board.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-11-2014 06:47 AM
Jan, Have you looked into bee pollen? If not, you should. I personally, have no allergies. But hubby and both of the boys have horrible allergies. They started taking bee pollen about four months ago. They've not taken any meds since. No more sneezing, coughing, red watery eyes, runny nose or the inability to breathe.
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-10-2014 21:58 PM
Teheee...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-10-2014 21:58 PM
That is why we left the public BDSM scene. Every Joe Bologna was an *expert* and heaven forbid you didn't conform. ..you were labeled dangerous. Who are these self proclaimed SMEs?
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-10-2014 21:19 PM
Hubby is a virgo. A few more days for him to enjoy 46.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-10-2014 19:12 PM
Muggy and warmish in joisy. The air is thick.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-10-2014 19:06 PM
HT: 20 days to NOLA.
Foley beheading a terrorist act
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Foley beheading a terrorist act       09-10-2014 19:04 PM
Despite the whines from the socialists of SLS, the US is taking the approach that I posted here last week. France is in.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-10-2014 18:56 PM
I don't know how people watch SOA. Other than Jax being eye candy the topic is the same old shit, different players. They're fighting the Iris sh, they're fighting the Russians, the authority that they're getting away from, wash, rinse, repeat. Maybe it's just me.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-10-2014 18:46 PM
It doesn't bother me one bit that some "author" wants to be an authority on the subject of open relationships, or a variety of other topics. I am always amazed when people ask about swinging protocols, BDSM, poly rules etc...just March to your own fucking beat. This is why we have our regular circle of *FWB.* Who can be an authority on how and whom you fuck if not you?!
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-10-2014 18:32 PM
When you open the dictionary to the word Aries, my picture is right there.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-09-2014 21:50 PM
TT: I've a clitoris in each foot.
Politicians Behaving Badly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Politicians Behaving Badly       09-09-2014 21:06 PM
U.S. Homeland Security Department adviser Mohamed Elibiary resigns following tweets about the "inevitable" return of the Caliphate, and "misreading" of 9/11. Mohamed Elibiary, a controversial senior adviser to the U.S. Homeland Security Department, stepped down Sept. 3 from his position after receiving backlash for a controversial post he made on Twitter in June. Responding to a question about the Islamic State group, Elibiary wrote, "As I've said b4 inevitable that 'Caliphate' returns." The tweet was part of a string of posts deemed inappropriate for a senior government advisor, including one where he said he considered the United States to be an "Islamic country" and another where he suggested that those in the national security "uber hawks camp misread 9/11." After the June tweet, Elibiary was asked if he supported the "inevitable Caliphate," and he responded by saying that the U.S. is moving towards engaging with radical Islamic groups, including the Muslim Brotherhood, The Washington Free Beacon reported.
the no name forum
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > the no name forum       09-09-2014 14:51 PM
Oh wow!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-09-2014 14:39 PM
E, always delightful to have you back. Hope that you and that adorable munchkin of yours are doing great.
Iran
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Iran       09-08-2014 21:22 PM
This right here is why despise him: What has caused many heads to swivel is a recording of Henry A. Kissinger, his national security adviser. Mr. Kissinger is heard telling Nixon in 1973 that helping Soviet Jews emigrate and thus escape oppression by a totalitarian regime — a huge issue at the time — was “not an objective of American foreign policy.” “And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union,” he added, “it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.” A German Jew himself, who escaped Nazi Germany, yet speaks like this?
Question for NYC NJ Swingers Couples and Single females
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Question for NYC NJ Swingers Couples and Single females       09-08-2014 20:50 PM
No interest. Mask or no mask.
Iran
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Iran       09-08-2014 20:48 PM
Probably. I dislike him immensely. But sometimes I agree with him.
Iran
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Iran       09-08-2014 19:06 PM
Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger called Iran on Saturday a "bigger problem" than the Islamic State group, formerly known as ISIS, and said that the threat posed by the militants is "more manageable" than a confrontation with Iran. In an interview with National Public Radio, the former top diplomat said that "ISIS is a group of adventurers with a very aggressive ideology. But they have to conquer more and more territory before they can become a strategic, permanent reality." Iran, on the hand, has the opportunity to "reconstruct the ancient Persian Empire, this time under the Shia label — in the rebuilding of the Middle East that will inevitably have to take place when the new international borders [are] drawn." That, said Kissinger, "gives Iran a very powerful level from a strategic point of view." The strategy to defeat Islamic State, Kissinger said, should involve "superior air power, and then, if we can enlist other countries, or other more local groups to do the ground fighting, we might actually destroy them.
Listen Z
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Listen Z       09-08-2014 19:02 PM
What Perfect said.
Explaining today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Explaining today       09-08-2014 07:06 AM
While in grade school, dad and I would have the typical after school chats that most kids do with involved parents. About school, homework, etc... I recall how I'd tell my dad that, one day we will be able to speak with others in other countries through a television screen. And he would always ruffle my hair while he'd laugh, and he always said that I have a great imagination.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-08-2014 07:01 AM
Jets had a great game yesterday. ..never thought that they would win. Giants tonight.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-08-2014 06:59 AM
Cincy have you tried Ciroc? if you like the flavor of citrus in you vodka, Ciroc has this sweet, citrus - like after taste. Very good on the rocks.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-08-2014 06:55 AM
I'm sorry that the company isn't doing right by you. I rarely wore them because they're so difficult to take off. But each one has a meaning, and all of them are from family members. I hope that I didn't leave them in Mexico.
Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss       09-07-2014 17:44 PM
Jets just scored a 71 yard TD!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-07-2014 10:51 AM
I'll be right over, Mrs. SAV!