Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Seduction4Two    Posts: 16513
Last 100 Displayed

How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-15-2014 14:00 PM
It is almost 9pm. We're on the balcony, having a glass of wine and hubby is smoking a DR cigar. Its 20C...68F. Sky is covered in stars. Home is sweet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-15-2014 06:44 AM
It is 26C...about 79F. Not a cloud in the sky. Awesome sea breeze.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-15-2014 06:40 AM
HT: Had an amazing Arabic breakfast in Yaffo or Jaffa as Americans call it. Would have never ventured out that way, had it not been Passover here, which means all Israeli businesses are closed. For a person who dislikes coffee I find it odd that, today alone I had 3 cups. Coffee in this country is literally cooked on a stove in a Dallah. Had quite the emotional moment when we went to see the elementary and middle school that I attended. We then stopped over my old home. Wow is all that i can say. I hardly recognize my old home town. My hubby is showering, we are headed south, to have a Passover dinner a firend's home, a firend that i have not seen since I turned 13.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-15-2014 04:51 AM
Fb:Jet lag....my sleep schedule is so out of whack... I feel like I'm wearing a heavy lead helmet on my head.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-15-2014 04:48 AM
Abba Eban, a thug of monumental proportions...one of the most corrupt ex Israeli politicians.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-15-2014 01:12 AM
It's 8am here. My boys are sleeping. Having some amazingy strong Turkish coffee. Reading the posts below is pure Internet gold!
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       04-13-2014 15:08 PM
Your sentence still PENDS. Fellow jurors, what shall we do about Kibbs grave infraction?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-13-2014 14:55 PM
“Man can never know the loneliness a woman knows. Man lies in the woman's womb only to gather strength, he nourishes himself from this fusion, and then he rises and goes into the world, into his work, into battle, into art. He is not lonely. He is busy. The memory of the swim in amniotic fluid gives him energy, completion. Woman may be busy too, but she feels empty. Sensuality for her is not only a wave of pleasure in which she is bathed, and a charge of electric joy at contact with another. When man lies in her womb, she is fulfilled, each act of love a taking of man within her, an act of birth and rebirth, of child rearing and man bearing. Man lies in her womb and is reborn each time anew with a desire to act, to be. But for woman, the climax is not in the birth, but in the moment man rests inside of her.” - Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 1: 1931-1934
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-13-2014 14:50 PM
With you, Cpl. Why else are we taught in school to communicate. That's what Language Arts is all about. I've been drilling this into my kids from day one!
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-13-2014 10:22 AM
Go to sleep my friend. Your an amazing woman, never let anyone try to tell you otherwise.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-13-2014 10:21 AM
Not a cloud in the sky...almost 70 now....going to enjoy the day before taking off
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-13-2014 09:40 AM
HT: Just elated.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-12-2014 18:18 PM
Life is beautiful, as long as it consumes you. When it is rushing through you, destroying you, life is gorgeous, glorious. It’s when you burn a slow fire and save fuel, that life’s not worth having. D. H. Lawrence
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-12-2014 18:15 PM
HT: A gorgeous new gold & diamond Michelle watch. Beautiful diamond ring. Perfect fit, perfect gifts, perfect husband.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-12-2014 16:43 PM
Aww! But judge, I only shot this family cause I was dared. Please! That an adult would even attempt to use that as an excuse, attempting to discount and insult the intelligence of others, is disgusting. Mega eww.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-12-2014 13:31 PM
Glorious. ..simply glorious. Mom just left. We're goin' ridin'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-12-2014 13:30 PM
"You can't stop people from talking about you, but you can give them something to talk about." -Miley Cyrus
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-12-2014 11:10 AM
I see Akron daily. I'll show him your posts.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-12-2014 11:08 AM
Gotta love logical people who see through the facade. I simply block the feces throwers and move on. Less loudness. Who needs the trash? :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-11-2014 18:05 PM
Scientist say that universe is made up of Electrons, Protons and Neutrons...They forgot to mention MORONS...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-11-2014 17:05 PM
YIKS, COBOL? now there's a term I haven't heard since college, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, JCL ....ack...I'm dating myself ;)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 15:14 PM
Ooops didn't think of that! good pick up, VA!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-11-2014 15:14 PM
I understand why they do it, I'm just amazed that they have to. The fact that people file these lawsuits is what I find amazing. Is it not the same as a person with diabetes filing a lawsuit against a sugar manufacturer etc...?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-11-2014 14:28 PM
Johnathan is way hotter than Drew... ;)
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-11-2014 14:21 PM
No clue, but I think that the property brothers are SMOKENNNN HAWT.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-11-2014 14:21 PM
I find it so interesting that the Tobacco industry actually pays for these horrid ads.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 14:01 PM
HT: Fingernails and toes are so purdy! My rings look lovely.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 13:57 PM
$4,000?!? ATM's do not dispense that much. Max is $1,000 a day and $500 non commercial banks. Sounds like the ATM was broken altogether and spitting money. I had a similar incident, but returned the 220 bucks that were sticking out of the ATM with no receipt. I handed it to the branch manager.
The greatest history book, the bible
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The greatest history book, the bible       04-11-2014 13:50 PM
Thanks all. I certainly am going to enjoy it. And I shall visit Sodom, right north of the Dead Sea. I'll take a photo of Lot's wife with me next to her...errr I mean the salt pillar ;).
Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-11-2014 13:45 PM
As always, a day late a buck short. Good riddance that she's gone. At least in the corporate world, when you don't do your job or do a shitty job you get fired.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 11:34 AM
HT: Mani/Pedi
Life Is Too Short
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Life Is Too Short       04-11-2014 11:11 AM
Ditto Mr.Jinx. my schedule is always with my best friend in mind, always.
Unions are dead. Long live the Union!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Unions are dead. Long live the Union!       04-11-2014 11:08 AM
On a different note. One of my company's preferred hotel chains just won a law suit against a union that was terrorizing the corporation. Kicked those fuckers right out. No more terror, no more holding people hostage, no more crazy demands.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Unions are dead. Long live the Union!       04-11-2014 11:01 AM
Any of you heard about the kid that successfully got to the top of the Empire State building, took selfie while the union guard of the year was *resting* his eyes?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-11-2014 08:50 AM
*I'd recommend the bone-in to all the ladies...and Racer, but I'm guessing he'd want the Nyla-bone-in. * -BT
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-11-2014 08:44 AM
I actually got up maybe 20 minutes ago, late for me :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The greatest history book, the bible       04-11-2014 08:44 AM
It's from the Onion, you know? the Onion? it's all about humor and parody :)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-11-2014 08:41 AM
Teehee... ;)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 08:39 AM
Shelly is that you skydiving? OMG! how exciting that must have been. HT: Sunday cannot get here fast enough.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-10-2014 22:04 PM
I don't want to look at your private photos, I saw them a year ago. I'm just amazed that I was wrong. I'll inform one of my colleagues that he too was wrong when he informed a *customer* that there are no ocean front properties in Orlando!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 22:02 PM
How cool is that Scott! congrats! Keep it up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The greatest history book, the bible       04-10-2014 22:01 PM
I love the Onion. Also love the Borowitz report. I'll never forget how a friend tried to pass one of the Borowitz reports as actual truth, about Issa issuing subpoenas to seven million people who signed up for ACA.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-10-2014 21:54 PM
Hot damn, why didn't I think about that when my boys were teething? Instead a spent money on cold teething rings...wow!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-10-2014 21:41 PM
There is a beach in Orlando? I was wrong after all!
Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck       04-10-2014 21:15 PM
Kathleen Sebelius is resigning as secretary of Health and Human Services, Bloomberg News and The New York Times reported Thursday. Two senior administration officials confirmed the news to The Huffington Post. Obama will nominate Sylvia Mathews Burwell to replace Sebelius on Friday morning, the senior administration officials said. Burwell currently serves as director of the Office of Management and Budget. In a March 31 HuffPost Live appearance, Sebelius said she "absolutely" planned to hold her post through November, for the second round of enrollment. "So you're staying for a while?" asked HuffPost Live's Alyona Minkovski. "I'm in," Sebelius responded.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-10-2014 21:00 PM
I can go for a bone - in ;)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 21:00 PM
HT: I love my job. I truly love my job, and I am truly going to miss it for the time that I'll be gone. I love it so much that I'm going to stop by for a few hours in our ME office to say hi to some of my colleagues during my vacation. My department was very sweet. Today was my last day, they surprised me with Mimosas and Melissa cupcakes. Cool bunch, I have to admit. And to think, that I was so hesitant to return to the corporate rat race.
Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 20:51 PM
*records* WTF!? RECORDS? who has records? I bet he has a closet full of reel-to-reel and 8track... Good god!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Unions are dead. Long live the Union!       04-10-2014 18:16 PM
He is a walking proof that ObieCare doesnt work.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-10-2014 18:11 PM
LOL, the best 99 bucks that I ever spent!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The greatest history book, the bible       04-10-2014 17:18 PM
“In fact, you can see a distinct likeness to God in the chimpanzee deity’s skeletal structures, not to mention its prototypical expressions of vengeance and wrath,” Kamen continued. “The great-ape god was, however, considerably smaller in stature, having not yet developed the capacity to occupy all space and time simultaneously.” According to experts, divine life began as a single-celled all-powerful organism roughly 3.6 billion years ago, eventually evolving into a multicelled, sponge-like deity that bobbed and floated across the chaos of the early universe. Kamen explained that over hundreds of millions of years, the godlike life form became more complex, with limbs that allowed for locomotion across the endless expanse of the heavens, and sophisticated photoreceptor cells capable of seeing all things. Based on newly obtained evidence, the Pan sanctorum is thought to have first experimented with creation ex nihilo around 7 million years ago. Kamen noted that the chimpanzee deity made several early attempts to produce rudimentary solar systems, but on each occasion was spooked upon inadvertently creating fire, which is said to have caused it to screech loudly, angrily swat away the newly formed sun, and then scamper across the universe to hide from the flaming sphere. “Natural selection played a huge role in the evolution of divinity, and in this regard, the adaptive value of Pan sanctorum’s immortality proved critical to its survival,” said Kamen, adding that with its opposable thumbs, the divine ancestor was eventually able to fashion primitive tools for creating crude oceans and basic mountain ranges. “Today’s Lord Almighty actually still has a small bony protuberance in the small of His back, the vestigial remains of a tail we believe was used by an even older, monkey-like god to facilitate climbing, allowing it to escape into the heavens when faced with danger.” “That potential for threats made it an evolutionary imperative for the primate god to develop omnipotence,” Kamen continued. “As well as sharp claws and pointed incisors.” Though its smaller brain limited its cognitive abilities, the chimpanzee deity is believed to have possessed not only self-awareness, but also spatial intelligence, object permanence, and a rudimentary capacity for knowing all that is, all that has been, and all that ever will be. However, it was only relatively recently that the heavenly species developed the intellectual capacity for higher reasoning, critical thinking, and infinite wisdom, according to Kamen. For Pan sanctorum, he noted, the passage of divine judgment was “purely a matter of primal instinct.” “While complex speech would not emerge until the evolution of the Cro-Magnon god from Pan Sanctorum, the chimpanzee deity was capable of using grunts and hand gestures to convey basic emotions such as happiness, anger, or the forgiveness of sin,” Kamen said. “However, it appears that the chimp deity often exhibited extremely aggressive behavior, in some cases unleashing its divine wrath with little if any provocation toward the mortal chimps it created in its own image.” He added, “It is our understanding that these creatures lived in a kind of jungle-like forerunner to the Garden of Eden, until a day came when their enraged creator cast them out, flinging feces at them as they fled.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The greatest history book, the bible       04-10-2014 17:18 PM
BERKELEY, CA—Challenging long-held views on the origins of divinity, biologists at the University of California, Berkeley, presented findings Thursday that confirm God, the Almighty Creator of the Universe, evolved from an ancient chimpanzee deity. The recently discovered sacred ancestor, a divine chimp species scientists have named Pan sanctorum, reportedly gave rise over millions of years to the Lord Our God, Maker of Heaven and Earth. “Although perhaps not obvious at first glance, there are actually overwhelming similarities between the Supreme Being of today and this early primate deity who preceded Him,” said Dr. Richard Kamen, a leading biologist who also heads Berkeley’s paleotheology department. “The holy chimp moved around on all fours, but its descendants eventually began walking upright to expend less energy while foraging across the infinite reaches of the universe. This of course led to the bipedalism of modern-day God.”
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Unions are dead. Long live the Union!       04-10-2014 17:02 PM
Yes..I was humbled at 18 while still in school part timing as an admin. And having my tires slashed simply because I wasn't a union member. Take care of that asperges. No excuse now...yyou have health care. ..and I'm paying for it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 16:45 PM
U shood! Juz luk at m'nu langige skilz. .alz in lezz zen 3 minutez! Gud edookatorz in zer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-10-2014 16:43 PM
All of Florida is Paradise. That's another name for God's waiting room!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 16:41 PM
I getsk along wiz u phine! I just returned from the imbacy of Cretinia I iz praktisin m'nu langige skilz.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 16:10 PM
You embacile, get it right. It is spelled Yurolabia.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 15:56 PM
The embassy of Cretinia.
MEDICAL TOPICS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MEDICAL TOPICS       04-10-2014 15:42 PM
OMG! Lol.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 15:09 PM
Hubby is a virgo, people who are into astrology are always amazed at how well we get along. It seems that we really shouldn't.
MEDICAL TOPICS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MEDICAL TOPICS       04-10-2014 14:13 PM
I accept cash only. I participate in the CRC. The CharlieRangelCare.
MEDICAL TOPICS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MEDICAL TOPICS       04-10-2014 14:05 PM
So dont do it! You're welcome, Dr.Sedu
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 13:26 PM
Oh, your mom is an Aries! Like me. Happy birthday to your mom!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 13:10 PM
HT: Scored in Saks...2 pairs of sandals. Lucky Brand jeans that fit as if they were painted on. And a lovely sunddess. All in less than 30 mins.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-10-2014 12:47 PM
I do get called a bitch, quite often. What I do NOT get called is, pushover, stupid, sweetheart, dear or doormat. Works for me. - Rebecca M.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 11:08 AM
I know right? She made him go gay. She's a contingent worker. So she doesnt get healthcare through the company. Poor girl, signed up for Obiecare. Went to see a shrink and he told her that she doesnt need any pharma aid. But that she should express her rage and not bottle it in. I told her that it wont work, she may just need to look at DeBLasik care. She doesnt live in stenchy joisy, she lives in NuevaJerk.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 10:54 AM
Stop, please. My drama afflicted admin can't catch a break. Poor girl, came home two weeks ago and caught her partner in bed with another dood. He invited her to join, but she threw the work blackberry at his head instead, and she got him good, the guy bled from his ear!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 10:25 AM
How awesome. Im going to focus on finding us a very reasonable place right on the water in FL when Im back. Ill send out birdies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Who knows what the Republican Health Care Plan IS       04-10-2014 10:16 AM
*Even if I didn't know, it would take less than 5 minutes to find out via google search. People can argue about the merits of such proposals, but they exist. If you're too lazy, catachrestic, or cerebrally lethargic to learn anything for yourself that's not my problem.* Stop it. My admin wants to know why I am laughing to myself.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 10:13 AM
We totally should....something on the beach... maybe a long weekend or something in Florida, January or Feb....
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 09:23 AM
I wish that we could do an all girl get away. Jaycee, Sav, Carrie, Gina, etc...we would have such an awesome time.... Thank you Mrs. SAV. I wish i could take you with me.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 09:09 AM
You as well. Thank you.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 08:39 AM
Oh...Im such a dufus.. Jaycee i thought that you were actually in Panama. Duh...
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 08:38 AM
Now that's a happy thought.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-10-2014 08:27 AM
No bitching .... life is just too good to do that. In about 4 days I shall be enjoying 80F weather, sandy beaches and the Mediterranean sea.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-10-2014 08:23 AM
Simply stunning. I was able to go to work in a slack suit, no over coat....
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 06:54 AM
3 more days....
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 06:40 AM
Kttn. Have a blast...
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-10-2014 06:38 AM
Mrs.Met congrats! I'm not a smoker. But occasionally when out drinking can have a puff. The next day I go nuts trying to wash the stench off. I smell it in my clothes, hair, skin...heck I taste it. Each time I say that I won't do it again...and then resort to the filthy nonsense again.
LASIK eye surgery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LASIK eye surgery       04-09-2014 19:19 PM
Omg...you sick fuck, SA. I see the dentist twice a year...religiously. why? Preventive care. I would rather birth another child with no pain killers than have a friggin cavity filled.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-09-2014 17:41 PM
Give em hell, lady.
LASIK eye surgery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LASIK eye surgery       04-09-2014 17:08 PM
Who wouldn't be afraid of the dentist? I fear the dentist the most.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-09-2014 16:18 PM
Hatred of someone else's accomplishment is glaring sign of insecurity. Respect success and do your best to achieve even more than your rival. - Anurag Prakash Eay
Racist swinger's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racist swinger's       04-09-2014 15:50 PM
I was going to say, my dog is relieved.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       04-09-2014 13:12 PM
That comment is pure incitement. Which is appaling.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       04-09-2014 12:28 PM
That's disgusting.
The good ol Mr.Shtooper
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The good ol Mr.Shtooper       04-09-2014 12:09 PM
You had someone else explain my humor to you?!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 12:01 PM
Yeah, in my experience its the loud ones that enjoy and crave the whip. Though if you ask them, they'll deny it. In my experience its the quiet ones that you have to watch for.... ;)
The good ol Mr.Shtooper
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The good ol Mr.Shtooper       04-09-2014 11:58 AM
Make that fair.
The good ol Mr.Shtooper
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The good ol Mr.Shtooper       04-09-2014 11:55 AM
With the idiotic topic in men talk, about which type of a labia minora they prefer, I figured that its only faire to star a topic, on which type of penis and balls do you ladies prefer. Do you like it long and thin, with droopy tiny nuts in a huge nutsack. The type that comes attached to a dood that is unable to see his own tool without the help of a mirror. Thick and long? Hairy, smooth, grower, shower? Huge head, skinny body? Huge gargantuan balls with five o'clock shadow, maybe? And please, stop with the, i just want it to be hard. Just pretend that they're all hard, and none have to down any pharma aid to get it excited....
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 11:48 AM
No, SA. Its the Israel consulate in NYC. Fucking fucks!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 11:40 AM
FB: Unable to get a hold of a human being in the consular office... :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-09-2014 10:22 AM
Oh, make no mistake about it, I will vote against the left. They've become more and more maniacal in the past 5-6 years. So many democrats that I've encountered lately, are flat out insane.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 08:47 AM
You have a lifetime pass ;).
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 08:17 AM
Regardless of the venue, verbal and written communications reflect on the individual.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-09-2014 06:43 AM
Nothing like gsp fumes. :).
If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank       04-09-2014 06:36 AM
Go back to Russia and re - visit Ukraine, my birth place. .....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-09-2014 06:32 AM
You'll get your chance, Kibb.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-08-2014 20:06 PM
Sounds good.
If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank       04-08-2014 20:04 PM
No beer for u...I don't do that white trash shit... But I will kick your ass. It ain't a threat. It's a promise!