Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
Seduction4Two    Posts: 17056
Last 100 Displayed

I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-23-2014 12:01 PM
The Boss - Diana Ross
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-23-2014 10:53 AM
I Never Can Say Goodbye - Gloria Gaynor
Iran
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Iran       11-23-2014 10:16 AM
Tomorrow is the deadline for the Iran nuclear P5+1 negotiations. Based on what transpired thus far I personally do not see a progress. I predict another extension, I'd say to about May 2015. Giving Iran more time to achieve its nuclear aspiration.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-23-2014 10:12 AM
Aqua Lung Man - Jethro Thull
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-22-2014 14:13 PM
What if you have a big clitoris?! Do you have more nerve endings?!
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-22-2014 10:32 AM
Del Rio is a personal friend, though I've lost contact with her 3 years ago. She has a huge clit. We used to call it dick jr. But as she got into body building her clit got even larger. We used to tease her about it hinting that she's on HGH but she kept denying it. I hope that she's well.
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-21-2014 18:50 PM
That's exactly what makes this entire kerfuffle hilarious. The irony. I'm a former trainer I used to charge around that. Didn't take me far :/. Ok off I trott. You folks behave ;)
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-21-2014 17:35 PM
BT I am holding you personally responsible for the cramp in my stomach. I can't stop laughing. My poor abs.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-21-2014 16:29 PM
Tomorrow we're attending a fund raising event organized by my company. In attendance will be several Senators and two Congressmen. I'm so excited. Tonight our friends are holding a wine tasting. I'm there not for the wine :). Sunday were heading to Brooklyn for a birthday party. Life is Good.
Read a good book lately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Read a good book lately       11-21-2014 15:48 PM
Menachem Begin The Battle For Israel's Soul. Daniel Gordis
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       11-21-2014 15:34 PM
We returned to the land of our ancestors not by virtue of might but by the virtue of right. -Menahem Begin
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-21-2014 14:24 PM
Lol, Dan. Priceless!!!!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-21-2014 07:27 AM
HT: Friday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-21-2014 07:05 AM
Thanks Frnz! We are well. Enjoying life to the max. You'll make one fine *granny* :).
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-20-2014 21:09 PM
Again, welcome back, it's wonderful to see ya, Frnz! Still maintain that this whole grandma is not my thing. Thankfully, it's no where in the near future for us ;). Delighted for you!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-20-2014 21:06 PM
O-M-G! Frnz? how are you? LTNS! Welcome back!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-20-2014 19:24 PM
Girls on Film - Duran Duran.
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-20-2014 18:52 PM
Exacto mundo. What's good for her should be good for him.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-20-2014 16:20 PM
Dat'll teachya to practice your megels
Big clits
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Big clits       11-20-2014 16:17 PM
Freeky, I fully agree that he was an idiot if he said such a terrible thing to you. Having said the above. I see nothing wrong with stating a preference for what one likes or is looking for, including a preference for the size of a clit that one desires.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-20-2014 12:29 PM
Vouccus prattle! It is I who is the most popular babka on the internet. I have soooooo many emails in my *box* that instead of inbox it say Creambox!
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       11-20-2014 12:22 PM
We were there several times. Oahu for the most part. We were burning about $50 in gas every 24 hours or so. Lots of places to drive to.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-19-2014 18:29 PM
Waiting on a Friend - Rolling Stones.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-19-2014 11:20 AM
Thanks Rabbit. Correction: New glasses. Everything is wrong about progressives...even glasses. :).
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-19-2014 10:37 AM
FB: Can't get used to my new glasses.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-19-2014 10:36 AM
Stupid Girl - Rolling Stones
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-19-2014 09:19 AM
Lying Eyes - ELO
are creampies taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are creampies taboo?       11-18-2014 22:06 PM
*you should totally market that* Which shark do you suppose will invest in this "brilliance?"
are creampies taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are creampies taboo?       11-18-2014 18:55 PM
Creampies have always been about doods emptying their sack into a vagina. If some dood wants to dine on the *gourmet* leftovers, I recommend that the cum recepticle (sp) squat, over a funnel that is in the recipient's mouth. This way the receiver doesn't miss a drop.
Advice to SM from the Ladies
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       11-18-2014 18:49 PM
I'm a woman and have zero desire to nurture. ..certainly not someone that I'll fuck for occasional recreation. I'm the fuck and get out kind of woman. I should have been born a dood.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-18-2014 18:41 PM
A Whole Lot of Love - Led Zeppelin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-18-2014 13:43 PM
The Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-17-2014 18:38 PM
Try it on a desktop or a laptop.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-17-2014 18:27 PM
FB: The pictures are getting progressively worse, now they're even smaller in size, and the arrows cover the entire photo. WTF?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 15:43 PM
Jesus effin' Christ on a crutch, now I have to keep replaying the effin' Frozen song... thanks!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       11-17-2014 15:20 PM
She used her condom which she made the 3 hour driver w.no condoms use. He didn't satisfy her. But a condom was used. As to risk, I PERSONALLY feel that singles in the swing community are riskier, even though there are plenty risky couples.
The conclusion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The conclusion       11-17-2014 13:38 PM
Huh! they had this story up on the front page on the HuffPo for only a few hours, before they changed it to their usual anti Israel news. Tell me, why is it more important to have the news that the EU is holding talks about sanctions against Israel on the front page, instead of the story about homeless children in America under the Obama administration? Liberalism, a disease!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 13:35 PM
My dogs run into the community crate when I sing ;).
Advice to SM from the Ladies
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       11-17-2014 13:33 PM
Mr.Uriah, Is it possible that they were simply not interested, remember, non response is indeed a response. I never assume that everybody is into me simply because I think highly of myself. Just because they didn't respond doesn't make them a failure as single males, or losers or whatever the negative term that anyone wants to use to describe them. Mrs. Uriah is quite sexy and gorgeous and has no problems attracting good looking, able males, I'm sure.
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       11-17-2014 13:07 PM
** But where I DO have a problem, is when single females get all upset and freak out on you when approached for "just sex". (*Not saying this pertains to the OP as I communicated with her privately and she's super nice and really seems to have her head in the right place.) It's like.... Look honey! You're on a site for swingers. Swingers have SEX. If you are NOT into sex, then WTH are you on here for?!? You're demanding to find the love of your life on essentially what is a hook-up site. Go over to Match or at least POF. ** From the women's fora. Most excellent post. It seems that every single one that we tackled, claimed to not want any strings, yet the actions were almost always contrary to the claim.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-17-2014 12:59 PM
SP: Cold and dreary enough for the fireplace. Cup of tea with honey.
are creampies taboo?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are creampies taboo?       11-17-2014 09:55 AM
At the end of the day, they're all strangers, and even with documentation no one knows the truth. They could have had unprotected sex between the test results and seeing you, the test results could have been inaccurate, faked, who knows. To me, the risk is simply not worth it.
Read a good book lately
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Read a good book lately       11-17-2014 09:43 AM
Like Dreamers - Yossi Klein Halevi The story of the Israeli paratroopers who reunited Jerusalem and divided a nation.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-17-2014 09:39 AM
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band.
Can you byob on cruises?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Can you byob on cruises?       11-16-2014 09:54 AM
You're allowed a limited amount. Like a bottle per room and wine only. Should you choose to take it with you to the dining room, you can. They will charge a *corking* fee.
Do you enjoy women who squirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Do you enjoy women who squirt       11-15-2014 15:04 PM
It's stress incontinence. The weaker your pelvic muscles are, the more likely you are to leak during sex, exercise, coughing, laughing etc...especially after childbirth.
EACH OF US SHOULD SUE JONATHAN GRUBER FOR FRAUD FOR MONIES HE WAS PAID
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > EACH OF US SHOULD SUE JONATHAN GRUBER FOR FRAUD FOR MONIES HE WAS PAID       11-15-2014 14:41 PM
Bono lives, they lied to us, someone needs to let Cher know!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-15-2014 14:39 PM
Hopefully as it nears the sun, the batteries can recharge.
Religion and Swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Religion and Swinging       11-14-2014 18:36 PM
It's been beaten, resurrected, pounded to the umf degree, jerked off, dissected, glued back again and again, thrown in jail, buried, melted down, smithereened and even deboned. Yet it manages to return! I tellya fuggen Messiah!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-14-2014 18:28 PM
Please clarify who "Natashia" is. I am not an expert. Certainly not on unemployment rates and how to interpret them. I didn't make statements about living at a time with the lowest unemployment rates, you made that statement. And it appears that you are backing away from it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-14-2014 17:25 PM
I asked first. When you answer, I'll answer you. I'm sure that you have amazing and vast knowledge on lowest unemployment rates you'll have no problems educating the rest of the political forum members. Please proceed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       11-14-2014 17:00 PM
Does Obamacare solve underemployment? RDY2 made an announcement just two days ago that we are living in the best of times in practically non existent unemployment times. Yet when the word underemployment was defined for him, and several people provided evidence of such, dude bolted and went silent.
The conclusion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The conclusion       11-14-2014 16:28 PM
Please feel free to add your own conclusions these were from the top of my head.
The conclusion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The conclusion       11-14-2014 13:46 PM
* US Gov't takeover of a third of the economy (Healthcare) *Vastly expanded surveillance of citizens. * The documented abuse of the IRS as a tool to shut down political opposition. * questionably constitutional amnesty to fundamentally and permanently remake the US voting demographic to favor one party. * US government takeover of the single most important tool of free speech and information we have as well as the only real source of economic leadership the US still possess, the Internet. next person that tells me "both parties are the same" will be unceremoniously tossed into the idit bin. That is not to day a Republican president would not or has not done some truly fucked up shit. It is to simply point out that they would not have been 4 out of 5 of these things. P.s. the one they most likely would have done is the surveillance expansion.
The conclusion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The conclusion       11-14-2014 13:32 PM
So.... in 8 years we will have had....
Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Eric Frein: Terrorist or Revolutionary?       11-14-2014 12:22 PM
Yes but see he lives at a time when we have the highest underemployment rates.
religion and the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > religion and the lifestyle       11-14-2014 11:17 AM
Bump
Catholicism:The perfection of religion - Sexus you asked for it so here it is! hehe
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Catholicism:The perfection of religion - Sexus you asked for it so here it is! hehe       11-14-2014 11:16 AM
Bump
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-14-2014 07:40 AM
Lol Jinx. Plants need a male and a female to reproduce. The pollinators. ..think of them as a single desperate male who'll fuck just about anything. It is a myth that eating unhealthy is cheaper. Eating selfishly costs the country billions in Healthcare alone, nevermind the other issues.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-14-2014 07:11 AM
Eating healthy is by far cheaper than eating processed garbage.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-14-2014 07:08 AM
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-13-2014 21:24 PM
HT: snowing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-13-2014 18:45 PM
Living Next Door to Alice - Smokie
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-13-2014 16:17 PM
Is that a serious question? Lol
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-13-2014 15:16 PM
Exactly. That is precisely why I stressed that the only time when I want more is when the sex was not satisfying. When the sex is good the last thing that's on my mind afterwards is more sex. I cannot parse being horny after a great fuck session. And time has nothing to do with it. Fuck sessions don't need to last for hours to be great. In fact, I would not last for the sessions that some of you describe. I cannot imagine fucking for hours. I guess I suffer from SAD.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-13-2014 12:00 PM
Only if it sucked. After a good and satisfying fuck session I want to roll over and zonk out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-13-2014 07:36 AM
Brother Louie - Modern Talking
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-13-2014 06:46 AM
If as you say for some ppl money isn't everything. Why is it that every democratic argument against the right is that they're for the rich. Is that why the left whines about increasing minimum wage, is that why the left wants to eat the rich? Is that why the left complains about bailing out the *evil* corporations?
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-12-2014 21:14 PM
On top of that, right now and for the past 2 months or so, people are taking seasonal jobs which they will lose once the holidays are over. I tackled the loss of a job in May, both of us did, a week apart. Fortunately for us, we both managed to secure jobs within 3 months. We still get unwanted "Help wanted" emails. I'd say that at least 95% of it is for seasonal positions, totally not in our field, starting pay $8.75 no benefits (since the positions are part time). Maybe he thinks that a career greeting shoppers at Walmart for 3 months makes the economy the greatest ever!
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-12-2014 20:33 PM
Thank you, Dan. That's underemployment for the ones who really can't grasp the reality of what's happening under this administration.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-12-2014 19:33 PM
More than a Feeling - Boston
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-12-2014 19:32 PM
Someone, please, explain to him what underemployment means.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       11-12-2014 16:15 PM
Yeah 200,000 jobs paying $8.00 an hour until the holidays are over. Amazing economy. ..the best in decades I say...wooohooo....
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-12-2014 16:00 PM
Alrighty then!!! Pussy will kill ya no doubt.
single females
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > single females       11-12-2014 12:33 PM
Agree Smooth. Even better, what precisely does it say of the woman who'd bed someone so desperate?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-12-2014 08:51 AM
I'll meet you at midnight - Smokey
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-12-2014 08:47 AM
Dan Sullivan won the Alaska Senate race, ousting Democratic incumbent Mark Begich.
Do you still play while on your period?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you still play while on your period?       11-11-2014 19:00 PM
No! Sorry. No fucky for me ;)
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-11-2014 18:51 PM
"Because Congress approved it in the 1986 Immigration Bill." **Sorry, but that is a non answer.** Oh, it's an answer alright, you just don't like it, but it's an answer and a very valid one.
Do you still play while on your period?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Do you still play while on your period?       11-11-2014 18:49 PM
AieJeyNG deleted her comment, le sigh.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-11-2014 15:41 PM
Hubby wants a warm beets, goat cheese, arugula salad to start and warm lavash, so that will be added to the dinner menu.
Hot black females - where are they
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > Hot black females - where are they       11-11-2014 15:32 PM
singleblackmale.o rg/2013/07/26/why-arent-black-women-getting-married/
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-11-2014 15:07 PM
HT: warm enough to ride, through beautiful fall scenery of the stenchy state, errr, garden state! ;).
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-11-2014 15:05 PM
No bright lights for us either ;). I want out of this country, I need to work on hubby.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-11-2014 15:03 PM
LOL, Mr.Uriah...very, very good. But hey, who needs congress, in fact, fuck em, Executive Order, that's all the rage these days, all the rage!
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-11-2014 10:43 AM
Sharpton needs to be tossed in jail for life. Fucking thug and opportunist. He reminds me of Arafat.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-11-2014 08:59 AM
Steamed cod filets, mashed cauliflower, balsamic, raspberry & cranberry sauce.
Mid term election 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Mid term election 2014       11-11-2014 08:56 AM
I am reminded of several boards that I am a member of. There are those there, who instantly accuse anyone who disagrees with some of the actions of the Israeli government as antisemitic, or bigots, or racists, or Jew haters. I absolutely am horrified when I see that. I, as well as dozens of others attempt to explain to such individuals that they do so much harm to the actual cause. That when a true antisemitic action takes place, by overusing and abusing the accusation, the word loses it's meaning, that going forward, it becomes more and more challenging to squash the actions of actual racists and bigots as a result. I am quite guilty of such behavior myself on occasion. But I try hard not to be, especially when it's pointed out to me by a neutral party. The last thing that I want to do through my thoughtless actions, is take away from the actual problem, instead of actually trying to resolve it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-11-2014 08:31 AM
HT: Waking up to no alarm clock, next to hubby.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-11-2014 08:31 AM
Nope, nope, No-Sir-Ree-Bob, no god's waiting room for us! Hubby and I are exploring our options, Florida is not one of them, as beautiful as that sunshine state is, not for us. Kttn, surely I thought you guys would be looking in Jamaica.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-10-2014 21:57 PM
HT: Day off tomorrow, for both of us, while the kids are in school ;). Life is good.
lifestyle fitness
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > lifestyle fitness       11-10-2014 21:10 PM
*For what it's worth, most nutrionists dont know jack. * Voters don't know jack. Americans don't know jack. Ordinary people don't know jack. Is there anyone that know jack?
single females
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > single females       11-10-2014 21:07 PM
Ahem...Go on, make to the Jinx's residence but not ours... be like that, see if I care ;). As to picky men, my husband is one of them. In fact, he's repulsed by women who feel that it's ok for them to grope men in a club setting, simply because they're women and think that they can get away with it. No, not all men will fuck anything, desperate men will, men who know who they are, who are confident will never do that.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-10-2014 18:39 PM
Garlic shrimps and linguini with clam sauce
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       11-10-2014 18:38 PM
Strawberry Fields - Beatles
sls changed our status from a couple to single male!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > sls changed our status from a couple to single male!!!       11-10-2014 18:36 PM
They said they changed his content. In other words, rewrote their profile as a single male. Right now their profile is offline and not viewable.
Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nic Nacs, Paddy-Whacks, Baubles and Bullion       11-10-2014 15:48 PM
Gina, hugs, my friend.
Obsessed with Swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Obsessed with Swinging       11-09-2014 17:26 PM
*Funny but women violate these "rules"more often than men. A lot of single women I know are groped in clubs by women who feel it is their right to touch any breast or ass they see. * Men get groped by women all the time. Hubby deals with this regularly. It is always dismissed with a cutesy smile and a wink. And indeed, a single guy would have been shown the door. I recall many times when hubby felt literally repulsed, yet just smiled and walked away. I'm not really sure why it's tolerated, why there is a double standard like this.
are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       11-09-2014 12:25 PM
We had certs, which we removed. We changed throughout the years, and feel strongly that it's no one's business what we do, and who we meet. We're not too worried about being bypassed. We march to our own drumbeat :).
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       11-09-2014 09:39 AM
HT: Fantastic evening at our friends home. Where they displayed the art of a young upcoming painter and sculpture. After a nice cocktail hour and some schmoozing, we sat down to a perfectly prepared dinner, paired up with apparently the perfect wine. I'm not a wine aficionado so the wine didn't matter to me. The *real* party followed immediately after. ;)