HELP
FORUMS
Seduction4Two    Posts: 17362
Last 100 Displayed

How will you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How will you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?       12-31-2014 18:15 PM
Dito SS... (I'm going to go back to smooth. SS is killing me, I keep thinking, stainless steel or the Nazis). Life is way too short. Happy New Year, Gang. Jinx you're sweet, thank you. Carrie, please be careful.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-31-2014 18:12 PM
Crabcakes, Stuffed lobsters, escargot in garlic butter, potatoes au gratin, Greek salad, Lamb chops, black truffles risotto, lots of boosage & dessert, all to be served in a Russian Banya.
Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       12-31-2014 18:06 PM
Happy New Year SLSers it's party time, again!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How will you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?       12-31-2014 16:05 PM
That's how you do it, happy new year to you and your absolutely gorgeous wife.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-31-2014 14:44 PM
Cuba - Gibson Brothers
Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Squirters Fact or Gimme a Break!!       12-31-2014 13:29 PM
It is piss I sayz!
Young Single Male Reputation
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Young Single Male Reputation       12-31-2014 13:25 PM
Listen to Smooth, OP. Be yourself. Never change to accommodate what others feel you should be. That's a recipe for a disaster. Creating a facade because you think it will attract others does not work. It is the equivalent of people who aren't honest about age, weight etc... I promise you'll attract those with whom you'll gel by being who you are.
US Israel Friendship
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Israel Friendship       12-31-2014 12:20 PM
US didn't need to use the veto...just as I thought.
Black Women and White Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       12-31-2014 12:07 PM
Hush u2 hosses! It's New Years be nysh!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How will you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?       12-31-2014 12:05 PM
I don't have hundreds of friends. As you well know I have a hand full of those. The rest are aquintences :). We're celebrating with approximately 20 people. And one of them is my closest friend. We'll be at a Russian banya tonight. Drinking, eating, ice bath dunking, steam room crashing, being massaged, some being fucked :). Come over :). (We closed the damn place down).
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-31-2014 11:54 AM
He's The Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-31-2014 11:53 AM
Fuck that, Dan. I say bless your fabulous cock :).
Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       12-31-2014 11:53 AM
HT: Mimosas, hard-bodied men. Not necessary in that order :).
Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       12-31-2014 11:15 AM
First and foremost a Happy New Year to all. May 2015 bring you joy, health and prosperity, may everything that you ever dreamt of become a reality. For us Russkys New Year is a time of huge celebration and a time for a fresh start. I'll be following this tradition. I've unblocked everyone on my blocked list. I've called people with whom I've not spoken with for quite a while and made peace with them (feels great). Tonight I'll raise a toast to those that we know and those we've yet to meet. To all of you, may 2015 be magical for you.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-31-2014 10:22 AM
JW: what exactly happened last night... ;)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-30-2014 17:55 PM
HT: NY Festivities start now.... Life is good!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-30-2014 17:29 PM
I totally agree. I hear this all the time.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-30-2014 17:13 PM
JW: why do people say, to be honest, or quite truthfully etc...does it mean that when they don't use the disclaimer they're telling a lie?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-30-2014 17:11 PM
It depends on who it is. If I know them from other venues where they were/are privy to "personal" info I would definitely want to wish them a happy birthday. ..otherwise I'm with you 100%.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-30-2014 14:02 PM
Heart (fat fingers syndrome)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-30-2014 13:04 PM
I was wondering. Because they chose not to put me on meds. They felt that living with 91% of my jeart's capacity is perfectly ok.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-30-2014 09:49 AM
DD, We're you put on any meds?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-30-2014 07:31 AM
Happy birthday to Mrs.VA.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-30-2014 07:24 AM
HT: party starts tonight :).
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       12-30-2014 07:19 AM
I agree with you. I am very thankful that I have a relationship with quite a few ex frequent posters, outside this place.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       12-30-2014 06:57 AM
Wow..so many people gone. Maybe E is right.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 20:39 PM
Will do :).
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-29-2014 20:34 PM
DD your experience is very much like mine. I had a heart attack at the age of 41. Basically it went like this. I got up in the middle of the night to use the rest room. I sat on the toilet and simply couldn't get up anymore. Not wanting to wake up my husband, I supported myself and tried standing up. The sharp back pain on my left side felt like a drill went through me, I fell. The thud woke my husband. He carried me to bed. I fell asleep. I was sore for a few days and dismissed it to getting hurt in the gym. Two months later, like you, was referred to a cardiovascular specialty. After 2 more EKG's, and a nuclear stress test, the diagnosis was that I suffered a heart attack. Definitely a hard thing to swallow, especially right after I got my national personal training certificate. It left a truly terrible taste in my mouth. Please take care of yourself and feel better.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 20:21 PM
Gina is one of the most remarkable people that I ever met. She's fine. She posted her progress. I believe she's due for her other eye in January. I love me some Gina.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-29-2014 18:39 PM
Tunnel of lust darling :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-29-2014 18:35 PM
Tuna tartare. Steam lobster tails, steamed asparagus.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-29-2014 16:39 PM
Amused.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 16:26 PM
Before rumors get out of control, and they always do. Let's nip this in the butt. When you asked in the past what happened to FF, I posted a response, that I know what happened. Nothing more, nothing less. If you're talking about someone else, then I apologize.
2014 the year in review
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2014 the year in review       12-29-2014 15:17 PM
YW :)...the best part is that you can drink and eat :)
2014 the year in review
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2014 the year in review       12-29-2014 12:53 PM
brc-spa. com
2014 the year in review
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2014 the year in review       12-29-2014 11:56 AM
Our year started out fabulously. We traveled, partied, all was perfect, until the rug was yanked from under our feet. We both lost our jobs due to cutbacks, four days apart. We certainly did not find ourselves in a financial bind, but it was a very dark 3 months. Our friends were great and supported us emotionally, some offered financial help even though we didn't need it, you know who you are and will never forget how you were there. Some showed their true colors, unfortunately. Sone I was shocked by, but I'm not a slow learner :). During this year, we met great people from the forums as well as other places, some relationships became very tight. Others not so much. Despite the difficulties, we managed 4 overseas trips and 6 within the US. We call 2014 the year of travel and perseverance. We remodeled the downstairs, again. Our son graduated college and got accepted to an MBA program. Unfortunately, he's now rethinking it which is very disappointing, but we're working on it. In 2014 we she'd a bit of baggage. People that we needed out of our lives. It took some work but we're stronger and *lighter* as a result., toxicity is something that we don't want in our lives. Our New Year festivities begin early this week. We'll be partying like it's the last time, we'll be seeing forummers that we haven't in years, it'll be spread between several homes, two clubs and two different Russian Baths, one in Philly the other in central Jersey. Happy New Year to all. May 2015 be better than 2014.
US Israel Friendship
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > US Israel Friendship       12-28-2014 16:33 PM
Tomorrow, the Palestinians are going ahead infront of the UNSC. According to the MFA, they do expect that tomorrow the Pal UN delegation will meet with the Arab UN Ambassadors, and present a new draft resolution for a Security Council vote on Tuesday. Why now when likely lack votes - Why not wait until after the new members in 2015? My guess, the Pals prefer to score internal political points while also avoiding a US Veto.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-28-2014 16:18 PM
Not A Pretty Girl - Ani Difranco
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-28-2014 14:58 PM
JW: is there no way to upload photos from the phone to sls?!
Officer Rafael Ramos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Officer Rafael Ramos       12-28-2014 12:59 PM
Warmed my heart to find out that the cops turned their backs on Dickblassio.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-28-2014 12:55 PM
HT: pretty nails and toes. HT#2: 2 days of work and then five days off. Of which 3 days of non stop party. Some folks arriving I n Monday night. The rest on Tuesday night. So looking forward to seeing some of our favorite forummers.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-28-2014 10:34 AM
Elated.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-28-2014 10:27 AM
Ht: 4 couples, 2 bottles of Belvedere. Roasted ducks, lamb shanks, garlic mashed potatoes. Finalizing the details of the upcoming NY celebration = awesome evening.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-28-2014 10:14 AM
TB, welcome back. Delightful to see you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-27-2014 16:25 PM
Content.
Officer Rafael Ramos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Officer Rafael Ramos       12-27-2014 11:26 AM
But have no fear Bill the scumbag mayor is here. He'll fix everything.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-26-2014 22:38 PM
HT: quiet evening at home with the fireplace on.
What's in your toy bag
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's in your toy bag       12-26-2014 22:36 PM
It's a total of six bags. And there are tons of things that I didn't list. Over 25 years of goodies :).
What's in your toy bag
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's in your toy bag       12-26-2014 17:30 PM
TENS unit, Violet wand, various blindfolds and gags, including a leather ball gag, and inflatable phallic gags. Rope, a lot of it. Nipple clamps of different varieties, Wartenberg wheel, Stethoscope, small, medium and large speculums. Hypodermic needles, medical examination gloves, dental mouth gag, black and red electrical tape rolls, spreader bar, handcuffs, knives, candles, variety of weights floggers, cat of nine tails whip, bullwhip, single tale whip, flesh hooks. Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, furs. Rubbing alcohol, antibacterial soap, lubes, shackles, paddles, crops, canes, bandaids, hydrogen peroxide, qtips, cotton balls, aspirins and tissues.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       12-26-2014 17:19 PM
p.s. Sorry, VA.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Black Women and White Men       12-26-2014 17:19 PM
*they never and I mean never fuck their wives or anybody else's .* Charlie, if I may, The above quote from you is quite interesting. Do you say this, because each and every one of these rich "douches" tells you this? My husband and I swing, but you'll be hard pressed to see us "rub" and whatever else that you described in your post, in public, especially in the company of other people who share our every day lives. Where we come from, it is simply inappropriate to do what you're doing. In fact, we would feel quite uncomfortable if you behaved that way in our company. There is a place and time for everything. I hope that you can clarify your post. I'm curious.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-26-2014 13:25 PM
Not that I expect much from a Seth Rogan/James Franco movie. But after watching The Interview, I'm left wondering if Sony pulled the terrorist plot.
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate       12-26-2014 11:42 AM
Not only do I enjoy watching a guy master bath I masturbate while I watch him stroking.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       12-26-2014 11:39 AM
FB: hurt my right hamstring doing dead lifts with a 85 lbs in my hands. I cannot describe how excruciating the pain is. It started out as a cramp that I thought I'd be able to walk off. Now it feels like the entire back of my leg has been set on fire.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       12-26-2014 11:05 AM
Marco Polo. Just awesome. Marathoned first season in 3 sittings.
Meet, Fuck or Pass?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Meet, Fuck or Pass?       12-26-2014 10:19 AM
Tigg I am looking forward to our M&G
Holiday Meal Traditions and share Recipies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Holiday Meal Traditions and share Recipies       12-25-2014 16:29 PM
I don't cook for this holiday, we don't celebrate it. But it'll be interesting to hear what is on your table this holiday season.
Saturday Nite Losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Saturday Nite Losers       12-25-2014 16:25 PM
Here is the thread that Perfect was talking about :). On every Christmas, we're kind of losers, we don't celebrate, but we're at home. So we hang out, chill, the kids do their thing, while we do ours. So after breakfast we re-arranged the furniture in the living room, had lunch, and are now chilling with the boob tube on, waiting to for the time when we leave to our friends house. In comparison to all of you who do celebrate it seems that we're losers! Merry Christmas to all!
What will you ONLY do with your spouse
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What will you ONLY do with your spouse       12-25-2014 15:55 PM
Bareback.
A sensitive question
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A sensitive question       12-25-2014 15:38 PM
I'm not addicted to swinging nor to sex. I love sex, addicted, no. I'd seek professional help if I were.
Boobs - Titties - How to Handle them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Boobs - Titties - How to Handle them       12-25-2014 15:36 PM
Oh...returning to life as a nipple ....now that would be quite the feat... :)
Being Taken
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Being Taken       12-25-2014 15:32 PM
Years later and still I preferror manly man to pussyfied ones.
what happened to all the normal topics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > what happened to all the normal topics       12-25-2014 15:28 PM
Carrie...do you remember this? This is hilarious, not to mention, great laugh
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       12-25-2014 14:56 PM
Happy.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 14:44 PM
I actually didn't know about the "tradition" at all up until two years ago. It was brought up at a dinner conversation.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-25-2014 14:42 PM
P.s Carrie and her gf's bling. Just gorgeous.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-25-2014 14:41 PM
HT: Johnny Walker Blue. Dinner with friends. The Interview, for after dinner.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 14:20 PM
That's pretty cool, VA. I learned something new today. Thanks.
Happy Holidays
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Holidays       12-25-2014 14:19 PM
If that's how you choose to see it, Lol.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-25-2014 14:12 PM
Awesome, Carrie. I love bling. I got a ring that I never thought I would. The family jeweler called back in September. He told us to come in to see the diamond that he just got. We told him that we can't at the moment. We saw the diamond a few weeks afterwards when we were in the area and stopped to say hello. Needless to say we were blown away. I completely forgot about the stone since then. Clearly hubby did not. I'll text u a photo. :).
Happy Holidays
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Holidays       12-25-2014 14:06 PM
Who cares about the whiney complainers, screw them. Bump away, fuck them, serious they even bitch on Christmas. Thanks for posting it Uriah.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 13:02 PM
Thankeee...going to read now.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 11:59 AM
I have no idea why Jews do Chinese for Christmas. But I was joking. We're actually invited to dinner at a friend's house. She's been cooking since yesterday.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       12-25-2014 10:57 AM
Newsroom and House of Cards hands down the best two shows on the boobtube. Game of Thrones is excellent. I think it's coming back in 2018 or so. :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-25-2014 10:45 AM
Chinese!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-25-2014 10:42 AM
HT: like PG's, my family. My amazing hubby...who woke up before me. Went downstairs put the fire place on and made pancakes from scratch. Then brought a tray up to the bedroom. Next to the plate with pancakes was a small gift box and in it the most exquisite bling. My boys followed him and brought their gifts which were just as amazing. I'm so fortunate. Life is good.
Happy Holidays
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Holidays       12-25-2014 10:35 AM
Good post, even though it's actually sad. Merry Christmas.
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       12-24-2014 20:00 PM
Muskrat Love - Captain and Tennile.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-24-2014 18:39 PM
No police report yet. But this I think is great mews, a friggin' Christmas gift (even though we don't celebrate). The drunk ass was carted away after I left. He spent the night in some holding facility. His car taken away. Hes been summoned to appear at the local court at the end of January. County going after him for reckless driving, driving under the influence and a slew of other crap.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-24-2014 17:02 PM
When I get an email from a moron. I get tremendous satisfaction from the knowledge of simply ignoring them & blocking them w/o acknowledging them. See, people who send such emails want you to respond. And when you don't, it drives them to the point of mouth foaming :). What can I say, I'm a sadist :).
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-24-2014 16:26 PM
No newspaper at home. And I'm OCD. This is torture of monumental proportions.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-24-2014 16:08 PM
FB: How the fuck does one clean glass w/o streaks or marks. I see all the streaks on the wall unit after cleaning it.
Blind fora's bluff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Blind fora's bluff       12-24-2014 15:00 PM
Still maintain the same stance. If I blocked you, I want zero interactions with you, in some cases I block because my eyes burn from seeing said profile. To save myself the unpleasantness I block.
Pick my wife up in a bar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Pick my wife up in a bar       12-24-2014 14:55 PM
Going out definitely. Playtime, no. Sorry. Our plate is full for now.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-24-2014 14:27 PM
FB status: "I love my life & apparently so do you. I don't blame you. I'd be a jealous stalker too" Absolutely hilarious.
Advice to SM from the Ladies
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Advice to SM from the Ladies       12-24-2014 14:23 PM
My advice is be yourself. Don't create a facade, act as you normally do. Don't say stupid crap in an attempt to appeal to people. Don't sweet talk others, brown nosing is not an attractive behavior for anyone, let alone a single male. Confidenice is hot. Cockiness, bossiness is a public admission of insecurity. Calm, soft spoken, dominant/alpha personality will get you what you're looking for.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-24-2014 13:58 PM
M&G Kelly. Pass the one below.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-24-2014 13:55 PM
FF!!!! welcome back!
Being realistic when contacting a couple.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Being realistic when contacting a couple.       12-24-2014 13:53 PM
There are posh upscale places in Hilliard Ohio?!?
Does He Look Bi ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Does He Look Bi ?       12-24-2014 13:51 PM
Internet platinum! !!!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-24-2014 13:48 PM
Ouch Carrie. Feel better.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-23-2014 19:14 PM
HT: Going to be introducing some forummers to the experience of Russian baths on NYE and into the NY. 3 days of non stop partying with very cool people.
How are all these single guys swingers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How are all these single guys swingers?       12-23-2014 18:29 PM
VA! You have an iMom how very cool. It really doesn't matter what others think. If you think that you're a swinger then you are. I've changed my mind about lots of things in the past year regarding the swing arena, singles would be one of those things.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       12-23-2014 13:45 PM
Zip Zag I Was Taking A Crap - Ain't Bi
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-23-2014 12:00 PM
Ditto.
Does He Look Bi ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Does He Look Bi ?       12-23-2014 11:23 AM
Neither I nor hubby was ever asked if he's bi. But we had an experience with a SM who was making moves on hubby...but that's a different topic.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-23-2014 07:50 AM
Check your gutters. Most leaks are a result of old, blocked/dirty, poorly positioned gutters.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-23-2014 07:43 AM
Didn't you just do your roof?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-23-2014 07:27 AM
Va that happens occasionally. We had that happen too. It's some kind of a programing glitch. Thus my refusal to have any face shots here. What if they show up on someone else's profile!?
Sloppy seconds
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Sloppy seconds       12-23-2014 07:17 AM
We swing using condoms. No one finishes inside me.