HELP
FORUMS
Seduction4Two    Posts: 17257
Last 100 Displayed

Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-20-2014 20:27 PM
Thank you, BT.
Lifestyle rings, Etc?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Lifestyle rings, Etc?       12-20-2014 20:24 PM
Never heard of the tradition you speak of, TBR. We wear ours on the left hand.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-20-2014 20:15 PM
Tbr &VA, The drunk idiot in the Buick SUV was there when the cops showed up, the police kept us apart. I don't know what happened to him, but he was still there when my car was removed and I left. This week I should have the police report.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-20-2014 20:06 PM
Nicatnight pass. Swingbatter M&G possibly fuck.
while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-20-2014 15:57 PM
Where's the damn LIKE button.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-20-2014 11:10 AM
HT: My nephew is in better spirit than the rest of the family. He's in better condition than I originally thought. His neck is in a stabilizing brace. The rest of his torso is in a removable soft cast to make him more comfortable. The best part is that he's home. Car be damned.
What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to       12-20-2014 10:29 AM
Is low hanging fruit a reference to sagging breasts? Or little ballsies hanging by knee caps in a stretched out sack, with a 2" shtooper?
BDSM
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > BDSM       12-19-2014 20:57 PM
For Bdsm in Georgia: domsubfriends.c om/cgi-local/wwwdir/db.cgi?db=org&uid=default&state=GEORGIA&view_records=View+Records&ww=on
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       12-19-2014 16:14 PM
There was always food in the USSR including after the break up of the USSR and the rise of the NIS. The problem was the no middle class. So you had the ultra rich and ultra poor. The rich had everything. The poor nothing. As the Cuba....that will be a nightmare for the USA in the long run. There is literally nothing to gain, and everything to lose from normalizing our relationship with them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-19-2014 16:04 PM
M&G
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-19-2014 15:33 PM
I don't know what happened to him. I guess I'll find out. Thank you, VA and those of you who emailed.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-19-2014 11:47 AM
Sigh...my nephew is in a body cast. I don't even know how to face his parents... :(
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-19-2014 10:30 AM
My nephew is in pain he's been at the hospital since last night. C spine problems I will know more shortly. I was making a left turn from a single lane to a single lane. A drunk driver decided to pass me as I was in the middle of an intersection, on the left, going against traffic. All the airbags deployed.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-19-2014 10:22 AM
FB: My car has been totaled.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-18-2014 20:03 PM
M&G have a few drinks and break bread :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-18-2014 18:27 PM
Tigg, a very happy birthday to you. May this one be the best so far.
The Return To Cuban Trade and Travel
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Return To Cuban Trade and Travel       12-18-2014 18:08 PM
Unfortunately, it's not the Cuba of the 50's. Cuba is in ruins a friggin dump.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Return To Cuban Trade and Travel       12-18-2014 18:05 PM
Good of the many out weighs the good of the few? Hmmm so technically there are significantly more people in ally nations. Why risk their well being. I mean seriously, did you even read my post?
would you get married again?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > would you get married again?       12-18-2014 16:28 PM
How odd...why only *marrieds* are all singles that exist not interested in partnership? From the other thread where I posted this earlier: Love love love being married specifically to my husband. Met husband in college as a freshman after 4 years of dating we married, we truly are each other's best friend. There is nothing and I mean nothing better than coming home to my husband and children, appreciating our accomplishments and knowing that we did it together build a life together raised two incredible boys together, and that after a quarter century together we're more in love today than when we said we do. Much like VA mentioned about his spouse, I would not remarry I state this confidently without any doubt. I cannot imagine that anyone on this planet can replace what I have with my middle aged white hung. I look forward to spending evenings snuggling with hubby by fireplace doing a TV marathon. I love having conversations with a partner who understands me and knows me better than I know myself, who still makes me blush, give me stomach butterflies, who knows every birthmark and dimple on my body. After quarter century together we're still eating dinner together every night. And while being single is great I'm sure, it is not for me. I cannot imagine not having my husband in bed with me. I cannot imagine eating without him, I cannot imagine going to bed alone. If it is in my cards to be single someday I will not be seeking out a partner and most certainly a fuck buddy. Knowing myself, I will spend the rest of my days going to work, eating, sleeping, socializing with family and friends with half of me being dead. So kudos to those of you who enjoy being single I don't know how you do it, but I hope to never find out.
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-18-2014 14:04 PM
Love love love being married specifically to my husband. Met husband in college as a freshman after 4 years of dating we married, we truly are each other's best friend. There is nothing and I mean nothing better than coming home to my husband and children, appreciating our accomplishments and knowing that we did it together build a life together raised two incredible boys together, and that after a quarter century together we're more in love today than when we said we do. Much like VA mentioned about his spouse, I would not remarry I state this confidently without any doubt. I cannot imagine that anyone on this planet can replace what I have with my middle aged white hung. I look forward to spending evenings snuggling with hubby by fireplace doing a TV marathon. I love having conversations with a partner who understands me and knows me better than I know myself, who still makes me blush, give me stomach butterflies, who knows every birthmark and dimple on my body. After quarter century together we're still eating dinner together every night. And while being single is great I'm sure, it is not for me. I cannot imagine not having my husband in bed with me. I cannot imagine eating without him, I cannot imagine going to bed alone. If it is in my cards to be single someday I will not be seeking out a partner and most certainly a fuck buddy. Knowing myself, I will spend the rest of my days going to work, eating, sleeping, socializing with family and friends with half of me being dead. So kudos to those of you who enjoy being single I don't know how you do it, but I hope to never find out.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-17-2014 18:13 PM
Ouch, looking. Please heal up.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-17-2014 18:12 PM
The kids are celebrating with their grandparents. My middle aged white hunk and I are doing dinner at our favorite sushi place with our friends. Life is good.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Return To Cuban Trade and Travel       12-17-2014 18:05 PM
For the Saudi, Emirati, Jordanian, or Israeli the main national security worry these days is Iran its nuclear program, its troops fighting in Iraq and Syria, the growing influence of a terror sponsoring nation from Yemen through Iraq and Syria to Lebanon. A common and main ally to the Saudi, Emirat, Jordan and Israel is of course, the USA. Needless to say, US’s foreign policy is of paramount importance to them. I recall Obama’s outreach to Iran in 2009, and his failure to back the Iranian people’s protests in June of 2009 after Ajmadinajead’s stolen election. Not surprising that the allies are wondering if the United States can be relied on, or will one day the US announce a major policy shift. What shift? A reconciliation with Iran that terminates the sanctions, tosses an economic lifeline to the terrorist sponsoring regime, re-establishes diplomatic relations with it—in exchange for…. What exactly? It’s not like the Islamic Republic made any concessions about its foreign or domestic policies. And the change in U.S. policy would show that in the long struggle between the United States and Iran since 1979, the Americans have finally blinked. And now, we’ve been informed about the change in American policy in Cuba. Re-establishment of diplomatic relations. Lots of changes in the embargo that will mean plenty more bread for the Castros. A transformation in the whole American official position vis-à-vis Cuba. In exchange, the Castro brothers promised to release 53 political prisoners, free one American spy, and free the American hostage Alan Gross. As to actual changes in the government changes in its foreign or domestic policies—Zilch. Zero. Zip. So, naturally in the long struggle between the US and the Castro thuggery since 1959, the Americans have finally bowed. What else can a logical individual or an entire nation conclude from such US behavior? that the Obama administration is not reliable, and most likely will abandon America’s Iran policy as well. The only hope left is, ironically, the Ayatollah Khamenei, who appears to oppose and to fear a rapprochement with the Americans. The allies and the US are probably safe for as long as he is alive, but hoping that the old man outlives the Obama administration. The American failure with respect to Cuba will have consequences in the Middle East and naturally elsewhere—in Asia, for the nations facing a rising China, and in Europe, for those near Putin’s newly aggressive Russia. What are American assurances and promises worth if a fifty-year-old policy followed by Democrats like Johnson, Carter, and Clinton can be trashed overnight? In more than a few chanceries the question that will be asked as this year ends is “who is next to find that America today is more involved in placating its enemies than in protecting its allies?”
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-17-2014 17:02 PM
P.s. for clarity sake. Here is a quote from your own post, which led me to the Sugardaddy/ John comparison; "My ego is healthy enough not to need validation from younger men, and I've come to appreciate the finer and more refined things in life. LR" Finer and more refined things in life, generally speaking, come later in life. Younger folks/men are rarely refined or can afford the better things in life. Hopefully my explanation as to why older men aren't for me works.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-17-2014 16:34 PM
LR, I'm going to clarify this one last time. First and foremost, I'm sorry that you decided to interpret my post as to why older men aren't for me, as somehow me calling you a whore. In fact, if you are seeing my posts, describing why older men aren't for me as me calling you a whore or attempting to insult you. I worder why, you are not seeing that you proclaiming that being with younger men is a validation, and then disclaiming/cloaking it as *it applies to you*. Why is it OK for you to make such statements but not ok for others. One last time, if you truly believe that I called you such a horrible name (I did not and never would). Then certainly you should be able to see how you've insulted those who have a different preference than yours.
Gang Bang night at The Cottage
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Gang Bang night at The Cottage       12-17-2014 13:03 PM
The Cottage oh! You'll be the star of the event. Wear what you want.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-17-2014 12:03 PM
I asked because I wanted to know if you can manipulate the settings manually. You will need to set exposure 2 or 3 stops. Use no flash. Ideally you'll need a tripod since your shutter release will be slow and open. Any movement will create a photo with blurry white lights. Yours is a digital camera so turn uv filter on. Shutter speed, I'd do about 8-10 seconds. But I don't know your camera so you might want to practice with the shutter speed prior to the event. Shoot a few photos with different delays.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       12-17-2014 11:44 AM
What kind of a camera do you have?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-17-2014 10:45 AM
Lol...I know right? Too direct, too honest for that.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-17-2014 10:05 AM
HT- New Years plans shaping up rather nicely. A few forummers and other local friends at our place for 3 days. Should be a blast.
What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to       12-17-2014 10:03 AM
How about 100 photos in the same outfit different poses? Immediate turn off here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-17-2014 09:23 AM
Let's see, you covering your insults to those who expressed a preference for younger men under the desclaimer that it applies to you, is perfectly ok. But when someone expresses their preferences in the same fashion as you did, suddenly it's insulting? Indeed bless your heart, LR.
What will the government do about this?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 21:43 PM
You keep bringing up the fact that for some odd reason we should all bow down to those who serve. While I certainly, respect and appreciate the work that the military men and women do, I also understand that no one forced them to do it. Like I work every day so too, the military, they chose to serve, I chose to work. Having said that, I cannot fathom, torturing people based on suspicion w/o any shred of evidence. Clearly you don't, so it is what it is.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 20:37 PM
Mickey, Tell me, do you know what war is? I bet you dollar for dollar that I know more about war than you, and quite a few on these boards do.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-16-2014 20:02 PM
The best 99 bucks that I ever spent. The entertainment is so worth it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are the things you can see or not see in a profile which will make you automatically decide not to swing with someone Also what can you see which makes you want to       12-16-2014 19:58 PM
Things in profiles that turn me off: Messy backgrounds. People who have face pictures but don't smile in them. Close up of cocks and vaginas Men's butt photos, I find those quite feminine, even if the butt is nice and firm. Missing teeth. Stained clothes.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-16-2014 19:54 PM
I'm not worried about my credit card :). We paid $99.00 for a Lifetime membership, that card has been canceled at least five years ago.
Couples that enjoy DP
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples that enjoy DP       12-16-2014 18:57 PM
DC = DV (Double vaginal penetration)...
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-16-2014 18:50 PM
Well, the comparison is quite fair. If there is an assumption that, for LR (as an example) younger men aren't a good fit for the reasons that she stated (based on her experience). It is fair to assume that, for me (as an example) older men aren't a good fit for the reasons that I stated (based on my experience). That's not to state that I dismiss older men :). I don't. I just don't do generalizations. Not all younger men are as they were negatively described in previous posts. Not all older men are as they were negatively described in previous posts.
Couples that enjoy DP
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Couples that enjoy DP       12-16-2014 18:36 PM
Welcome to the forums. Lots of couples into DP. Some are even into DC (2 cocks in one kitty).
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-16-2014 18:33 PM
It is the first night of Hannukah. The Jewish festival of lights (not technically true...but most people that I met refer to it as such). As the tradition dictates were having: Gravalax with the works to start. Fork tender brisket and carrots potatoes latkes. Jelly donuts (Soofganyot). No Hannukah celebration would be complete w/o eight days worth of gifts.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-16-2014 17:45 PM
I need to connect you with my absolute bestie, Scorpwarped. She is an amazing artist who paints using acrylic paint. In fact she did 3 paintings of me as a comic book character...she's incredibly talented and originally from Louisiana. Whenever we go to NOLA, Mrs.Scorpwarped and her amazing hubby who Btw sculpts with metal, drive up from MS :). I'll see if she's up to coming back to these fora.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-16-2014 17:22 PM
Rabbit do you paint oil on canvas?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 16:46 PM
I would too, my darling...I would too. It's the others that I have a problem with, you know...the ones who are there simply because the CIA decided that they should be.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-16-2014 16:42 PM
So, equally comparable, it can be said that because i don't need a sugar daddy or a John for that matter, older gents are not for me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 15:15 PM
Not sure what Netanyahu was referring to. Considering the fact that Israel outlawed torture in 1989.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 15:14 PM
Great post Good. I bet you Sugar and that other dude in a white shirt would not be as enthusiastic if it were their child being interrogated with broom sticks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 15:12 PM
I don't need to believe what I want. I was paying attention in school. Clearly, you were not.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       12-16-2014 15:09 PM
Simple Pleasurs: reading this thread. Internet gold!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 14:46 PM
So you really don't know. Sad really. Now I understand your responses to posts of actually informed logical people. In your little bubble, the evil Muslims descended upon the USA and out of the blue, for shit and giggles decided to snuff out the lives of over 3000 Americans.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 14:24 PM
So I'll help you. We started it a very long time ago. You should have paid attention in Social Studies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-16-2014 14:20 PM
Sugars, Dismissing a question with a *you're reaching* response is without a doubt a lazy person's admission of ignoramce.
Is there room in the LS for couples with pubic hair?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Is there room in the LS for couples with pubic hair?       12-16-2014 14:15 PM
Both of your bald heads are perfect for me :).
Is there room in the LS for couples with pubic hair?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Is there room in the LS for couples with pubic hair?       12-16-2014 14:07 PM
Bald groins are ok though we prefer a bit of hair. Just no 80's Metal band stuff and we're good.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-16-2014 13:01 PM
You say this as if fucking 50+ year Olds is not a form of validation. I say it's about preferences.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-15-2014 21:06 PM
*The difference between "us" and "them" is.... they started this shit and continue it.* They started it? are you sure?
I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       12-15-2014 20:57 PM
Streets of Philadelphia - The Boss
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-15-2014 20:41 PM
I still didn't hear a single response to my original question. You know why? Because not a single one of you has the answer. Not one of you know whether the men who were tortured like no human being should, actually did anything at all to warrant such treatment. There is no difference between you, and those who terrorize innocent people.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-15-2014 19:26 PM
Crabmeat stuffed flounder with a side of risotto. Starting with beets, toasted walnuts, goat cheese salad with strawberry balsamic reduction.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-15-2014 19:23 PM
I cannot fathom a world w/o my hunky middle aged white guy. We don't swing because we want what we don't have at home. In fact, most often than not I look at the husband/partner of the other female and say to myself, WTF. Look at what I'm swapping for, no way Jose.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-15-2014 17:44 PM
No worties, it's me. It's gotta be me :).
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > while do older women hestitate to fuck a younger guy       12-15-2014 15:56 PM
In my experience, young guys deliver by far, more consistently than the mature men. I cannot recall the last time that a male who was 40+ was able to keep it up. Only one experience with a 28 year old who orgasmed literally the minute he put it in. But that's OK, because he was ready to go in less than five minutes :).
Being realistic when contacting a couple.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Being realistic when contacting a couple.       12-15-2014 13:51 PM
Teheee... Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still be amongst stars :).
Shaving Cock and Balls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Shaving Cock and Balls       12-14-2014 20:52 PM
Lol...you're not getting out of that one :).
Shaving Cock and Balls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Shaving Cock and Balls       12-14-2014 20:21 PM
I'm disappointed. No special tshirt should you meet me?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-14-2014 18:49 PM
HT: Fireplace on, hot Pompodour tea, feet in hubby's lap, there is a possibility that the Jets may just win! Life is good :)
Shaving Cock and Balls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Shaving Cock and Balls       12-14-2014 15:38 PM
I hear that Egyptian threading is all the rage. I was also recently informed that, waxing leaves the area smoov, like a newborn's behind! Still I say, put your junk on an open stove. Just like a hairy chicken. Turn the fire on and have at it! Chestnuts roasting on an open flame.. Weiners toasting on the stove Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas and to all a Happy new Year.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-14-2014 13:47 PM
P.s. the cat is fixed. As I re-read the posts I realized that I never answered it.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-14-2014 11:36 AM
Rabbit, Thank you. We took the kitty to the vet, there is nothing wrong with him. The vet is thinking that it's possibly separation anxiety. But I think that it's possibly the furniture, and the fact that early last week we switched cable companies, so there was a guy working in the house, and while the guy was in the house, the cat hid in the laundry room, all the way on the top cabinets, from which he accidentally fell (he didn't get hurt, he simply slipped). And the fabric softener boxes (sheets) fell all around him. He got spooked and hid under our bed for the rest of the day. Since then he's been meowing non stop. We just came back from the gym, my kids said that he woke them up, he was meowing under their closed doors (we sleep with closed doors). We went to bed at 4am, he was meowing from 4 to 9.... I have no idea what to do with him, or whether it will subside. The vet thinks that it will... I hope so. Hubby isn't a cat person, the cat is getting on his last nerve :/. Thanks again, Rabbit.
If you could change on thing about yourself, what would you change.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If you could change on thing about yourself, what would you change.       12-13-2014 11:04 AM
I'd have no freckles.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-13-2014 10:39 AM
FB#2 - My cat has been mewoing for days now. NON stop meowing, we're talking here, non stop, hours upon hours of meowing. There is nothing wrong with him, he's got water and food, not hurting, all is fine. I just don't know how to make him stop. Hubby suggested a ride in the microwaves oven...HELP!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-13-2014 10:35 AM
FB: Collapsed into bed at 6:39am. Only to be woken up by my mother at 9:30am... How am I going to go to the party tonight after sleeping less than 3 hours, I don't do power naps...I hate this.
answering the phone during sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > answering the phone during sex       12-13-2014 10:32 AM
**I can't imagine having sex, with someone, where I would be tempted to answer the phone. If I am not totally into them, I am not going there. ** What she said.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-13-2014 10:29 AM
Met Nic and Carrie, several times. So M&G the Do_Do.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-12-2014 17:03 PM
Daniel in Manhattan. With a very hot, very sexy couple.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-12-2014 10:41 AM
Rabbit. I'm sorry for what they're doing. But I wanted to say that you shouldn't be thinking of it as being *poorer* as a result. It is they who are poorer for their unethical behavior. You will come out of this richer.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-12-2014 10:37 AM
HT: Friday.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-12-2014 06:53 AM
Thank you BT. During one of our NOLA trips, someone took a photo of me. I was wearing a low cut tank top. I had no clue that my areola was showing. They snapped the photo. I found out when a friend sent me the photo asking me if I knew that it was being circulated. Snapping shots of people without permission is horrible.
What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What do Men wear to Lifestyle Clubs?       12-11-2014 21:15 PM
A well dressed man always catches my eye...in a good way... a dude in a club, wearing shorts, sneakers and a golf shirt also catches my eye, not in such a good way.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-11-2014 21:11 PM
M&G
Are all the couples in here losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are all the couples in here losers       12-11-2014 21:10 PM
Perfect, I love this picture of you two. Smokeeennnn hawt.
Would you fuck any pussy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Would you fuck any pussy?       12-11-2014 13:23 PM
Well over 20 .... ;*)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       12-11-2014 09:32 AM
O-M-G!!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       12-10-2014 21:30 PM
The Ghost of Tom Joad - Jim James and Tom Morello "The Ghost Of Tom Joad" Man walks along the railroad track He's Goin' some place, there's no turnin' back The Highway Patrol chopper comin' up over the ridge Man sleeps by a campfire under the bridge The shelter line stretchin' around the corner Welcome to the New World Order Families sleepin' in their cars out in the Southwest No job, no home, no peace, no rest, NO REST! And The highway is alive tonight Nobody's foolin' nobody is to where it goes I'm sitting down here in the campfire light Searchin' for the Ghost of Tom Joad He pulls his prayer book out of a sleepin' bag The preacher lights up a butt and takes a drag He's waitin' for the time when the last shall be first and the first shall be last In a cardboard box 'neath the underpass With a one way ticket to the promised land With a hole in your belly and a gun in your hand Lookin' for a pillow of solid rock Bathin' in the cities' aqueducts And The highway is alive tonight Nobody's foolin' nobody is to where it goes I'm sittin' down here in the campfire light With the Ghost of old Tom Joad Now Tom Said; "Ma, whenever ya see a cop beatin' a guy Wherever a hungry new born baby cries Whereever there's a fight against the blood and hatred in the air Look for me ma' I'll be there Wherever somebodies stuglin' for a place to stand For a decent job or a helpin' hand Wherever somebody is strugglin' to be free Look in their eyes ma, You'll see me! [repeat 8 times] And the highway is alive tonight nobody's foolin' nobody is to where it goes I'm sittin' down here in the campfire light With the Ghost of Tom Joad.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-10-2014 21:29 PM
Absolutely M&G and converse ... for a while ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-10-2014 21:23 PM
Question to those of you who support the torture: In what way are you different than the ones who's torture you support? they too are seeking revenge.
Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Movies       12-10-2014 20:29 PM
I'm very big on SciFi. But this was just a doozy.. I don't get what all the hype is about. Matthew McConaughey, what is the deal with him? ever since he lost all his weight for the Buyer's Club, he's become totally unattractive even though he gained some of the weight back. He went from being literally gorgeous, to completely unattractive.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-10-2014 19:27 PM
HT: Fireplace on. Pampadour tea. Hubby about to join me. Life is good.
Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Movies       12-10-2014 19:22 PM
Interstellar, 3.5 hours of my life that I'll never get back.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-10-2014 19:14 PM
Do you know for a fact that they had anything to do with 9/11. Are you suggesting that every tortured detainee is connected to 9/11? What proof do you have?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune       12-10-2014 19:10 PM
Thick as a Brick - Jethro Thull.
Realistic Expectations - Am (Are We) I Being Too Picky
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Realistic Expectations - Am (Are We) I Being Too Picky       12-10-2014 19:08 PM
I believe firmly that some exaggerate about their *bedroom activities.* I believe VERY strongly in setting standards and sticking to them. If you aren't picky, just how much respect do you have for yourself? And if you don't have respect for yourself, how can you expect others to respect you? One satisfying sexual encounter with a great match is worth countless mediocre encounters for the sake of announcing to complete strangers that you've fucked or about to fuck a fine young thang 30 years your junior. Respect and love yourself.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       12-10-2014 16:46 PM
I say give it a Brazilian wax job.
Large diamonds
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Large diamonds       12-10-2014 15:13 PM
Alrighty then.
Large diamonds
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Large diamonds       12-10-2014 14:34 PM
Hmmm so Mrs.VA feels that wearing gold is about impressing others?
Large diamonds
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Large diamonds       12-10-2014 14:02 PM
Buy Mrs.VA the real deal if she still loves it, gold. As far as I'm concerned silver should be considered semi precious metal. I have tons of silver in jewelry form and old bullions from my first banking stint. Totally useless junk. I prefer white gold and platinum when it comes to jewelry.
Large diamonds
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Large diamonds       12-10-2014 13:12 PM
Pandora is a brand :). A dead brand, that is.
Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Are the single women in here a bunch of losers?       12-10-2014 13:02 PM
Exactly, Dan. Thus my earlier statement about passive aggressiveness & shit storm. Interestingly, the parallel thread about SM, the SMs are not being passive aggressive, they're simply posting responses. I wonder if it's a gender thing....
Large diamonds
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Large diamonds       12-10-2014 12:53 PM
Good, Pandora used to be big about 5 years ago or so. Mostly custom jewelry, non precious metals. I was into it about four years ago. Got the gold bracelet with gold beads. Wore it for about 2 months and have no clue where I put it. Just like I did with my Alex & Ani bracelets.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What will the government do about this?       12-10-2014 06:30 AM
You think that torturing people without trial is perfectly ok?