HELP
FORUMS
easland    Posts: 23
Last 100 Displayed

Using statistics for risk reduction
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Using statistics for risk reduction       01-08-2012 14:50 PM
Sincere Apologies to Leeza. You have over 5200 posts. There is somebody else with over 4800 post and my statement was and still is for them. We always respect other peoples opinion, we expect the same in return and don't want some useless low-life and arrogant name-calling. We were quite interested in this forum since there is a lot of useful information but decided to never participate again. Bullying screamers like AkronNoFunTimes take the fun out for us completely. @ANFT save your hateful remarks to our post. It is the last 1 anyway. Happy swinging to anybody. P.S. Thank you to the people who send us personal emails about this thread. It was very encouraging to get support.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Using statistics for risk reduction       01-07-2012 14:30 PM
@AkronNoFunTimes: Did you mean "astute" asute ain't no word....................
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Using statistics for risk reduction       01-06-2012 20:01 PM
@AkronNoFunTimes: Hi, I thought that everything was already said. Since I don't want to be impolite, I want to thank you for a picture which was displayed in your post. I see an older redneck hiding behind a pair of non-flattering sunglasses showing an obscene gesture.......................... Is that you???? If so, I feel REALLY sorry for you if you cannot express yourself in a more civilized way. Since you don't seem to be capable of having a normal discussion I will end my part right here. Thanks for all the valuable input from you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Using statistics for risk reduction       01-06-2012 16:57 PM
Thanks AkronNoFunTimes for letting me know what a fool I am. Have a nice day now. You will need it after all the YELLING. P.S. Just to let you know by looking at your profile, looks are NO substitute for brain. Ciao Adios Auf Wiedersehen. Happy swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Using statistics for risk reduction       01-06-2012 14:24 PM
@Othergoofball: Thanks for your posts. We like you. As you said, a few couples, one with over 4800 posts, "control" this board and if you don' t have the same opinion you are "ridiculous" or "desperate". So be it. I really don't care about some opinionated airheads pretending to be swingers spewing hatred towards couples with different attitudes. Swinging is supposed to be fun and not politics. I don't rant about all these people not showing their faces, not having pictures at all, not answering emails, disliking this or that.................. Not worth writing on this board anymore. You get yelled down immediately anyway.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Using statistics for risk reduction       01-06-2012 13:59 PM
@AkronFunTimes: Thanks for opening our eyes and telling us that we are "ridiculous" since we prefer bareback. Since we already have "bareback" in our profile we might have to add "ridiculous" as well. Guess we won't play we you anytime soon.............or ever. LOL
MFM Question
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > MFM Question       09-08-2011 19:19 PM
Trying to get somebody for an MFM who is not in the lifestyle is not a very good idea IMHO. We also like MFMs a lot and usually find single guys at house parties or clubs, even though most clubs don't allow singles. The guy has to be respectful towards my wife and also towards me. "hey, i m gonna fuck her brain out with my 9inch cock" will definitely not get him anywhere. If chemistry is right, it's usually fun for all.................
what is the beneifit of going bare
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > what is the beneifit of going bare       08-29-2011 11:31 AM
@SheLikesGurls: Thanks very much for your answer to the post from the single female newbie. If she calls sex without a condom "raw banging" she does not know too much about sexual pleasures yet. We prefer sex w/o a rubber but only with COUPLES we have known for a while and feel very comfortable with. Contrary to her unfounded statement, we DO get tested and believe us, if they ever found an STD in us, we would leave the lifestyle In my humble opinion, the newbie's post was uncalled for and just plain dumb.... Looking at her profile, what would she say if we start ranting about BBWs?
what is the beneifit of going bare
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > what is the beneifit of going bare       08-05-2011 21:35 PM
Very simple answer to your question: It FEELS better.
there is a new form of gonorehea u cant get rid of
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > there is a new form of gonorehea u cant get rid of       08-05-2011 21:31 PM
anti botics definitely wont (won't) work, but maybe antibiotics................... Just a thought. LOL
is there any completely safe swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > is there any completely safe swinging       06-23-2011 23:26 PM
"soft swinging, no mouth kissing, no intercourse" For us that's like "caffeine free diet coke", "caffeine free skinny milk latte", or Miller, Coors and whatever the other crap beer is "lite". No fun at all. There is no completely safe swinging. Period. We know it, we know the risks and we play accordingly. Amazingly, there are lots of couples to play with.
What beer do you like best
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What beer do you like best       04-19-2011 11:12 AM
Bravo Ezeerider, you could not have said it any better. I definitely share your disgust about lite beers with you. I would like to point out one more thing about these so called "lite" beers (I call them "un" beers). In the ads for Miller, Bud, Coors and the other garbage they always present these miserable brews "ICECOLD". Yeah, so you don't taste anything at all. I lived in the Pacific Northwest for many years and up there even a small restaurant has a couple of good microbrews on tap. Sitting at Anthony's at Shilshole Bay and having some oysters and washing them down with a Redhook IPA, that's living.
Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve       01-21-2011 17:32 PM
Seduction4Two, no, I don't consider this issue a cat fight. It's more serious........ In your opinion it's okay to call me (and a lot of other people) stupid for not using condoms all the time. That's not an attack and perfectly fine. Now I voice MY opinion to call people who call me ( and a lot of other people) stupid, stupid themselves for being so generalizing and intolerant. All of a sudden it's an attack. What gives? Do you just don't understand me, or you don't WANT to understand me? I understand that you most likely insist in condoms all the time. Perfectly fine with me, not the slightest problem. I would never call you or anybody stupid for that. But if some intolerant idiot has to blurt it out some dumb statement here, I think I have the right to voice my opinion too. In any case, no further comment needed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve       01-21-2011 11:11 AM
No problem Seduction4Two. They call me stupid, but I cannot call them stupid for calling me stupid, or in your terms they can shoot at me but I cannot shoot back. OK, problem solved.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve       01-21-2011 00:28 AM
Hi Seduction4Two Why am I not entitled to think, that people who think that people who don't use condoms are stupid, are even more stupid themselves??? It looks like you think that I am intolerant because I disagree with their statement about stupidity over the use of condoms, but on the flip side they are not intolerant for calling me stupid. Makes no sense at all. Condoms are no condoms, it's an endless discussion, but it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with being stupid. I will repeat it again, somebody making such a statement is not only stupid, but also intolerant and sadly narrow minded.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Safe Sex > Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve       01-12-2011 12:59 PM
@ Cadillac76: People who post comments like yours are VERY stupid. Sorry, but being so narrow minded in the lifestyle seems to be completely out of place.
Shaved Weiners
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Shaved Weiners       01-11-2010 23:30 PM
Hi, It's not a wEIner it's a wIEner........... 2 totally different things. There are lots of clean shaven wEIners out there and nobody complains, but not every wEIner has his wIEner shaved.
Shaved Weiners
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Shaved Weiners       12-27-2009 02:17 AM
Hi, we prefer a shaved wiener over a shaved weiner....................
Hooking up with people in other countries
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Hooking up with people in other countries       10-29-2009 11:36 AM
Hi, Lost J1's post is one of the dumbest I have seen on this forum. I AM from Europe (by the way there is more than one country) and people use deodorant and they shave. Besides that they are way more openminded about sex than in the USA. My advice to you with your attitude: Stay in the USA, preferably in Texas or Oklahoma.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What beer do you like best       02-14-2009 00:49 AM
The question was: which BEER do you like best, wasn't it??????????
Oct, 2009 5 Night Mexican Cruise
FORUMS > Travel, Clubs and Resorts > Cruise Talk > Oct, 2009 5 Night Mexican Cruise       01-31-2009 15:19 PM
Hi Everyone! Just a note t let you all know that I still have some inside AND outside cabins left for this sailing out of San Diego! I will also be booking some "park and cruise" rooms near the Port of San Diego, so you can all safely leave your cars at the hotel while cruising. Anyone interested can contact me here, and I'll send you the info per email. $50 per couple will guarantee you a category and $200 will guarantee you a specific cabin! I have the group set up for early dining so we can all eat at the same time and enjoy post-dinner activities late into the evening! Thanks, and I hope to see you all on board!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What beer do you like best       01-10-2009 02:03 AM
Why do people call Coors, Miller or Bud beer??? It's cheap junk, especially the "lite" versions. There are so many microbreweries in the USA. Most of them brew superb beer, real beer. Widmer in Oregon is very good, that's one of the bigger one, so is Pyramid in the Seattle area.