Help
FORUMS
Back
perves    Posts: 5
Last 100 Displayed

Bi Senior`s Aint it great!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Bi Senior`s Aint it great!       09-30-2012 11:27 AM
i have played with bi cpl the male half and had so much fun more then i would have thought oomy he is 70 and she is 68 and both of them love sex
how to meet older women or couples
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > how to meet older women or couples       09-30-2012 11:22 AM
older cpl r hot just keep a open mind and have fun
BI BOYFRIEND WANTED
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > BI BOYFRIEND WANTED       06-19-2011 22:19 PM
i mr preves would love to fine a cpl play with its alot of fun
69, and 1 from behind
FORUMS > The Bi Sexual Swinger > Bi Couples > 69, and 1 from behind       06-19-2011 22:12 PM
i mr perves have this is a blast to see and lick and suck its is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with       06-19-2011 21:25 PM
i mr perves love a old cpl they just know to have fun

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy