Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 20871
Last 100 Displayed

Is it time to down size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Is it time to down size       04-28-2016 10:44 AM
I was down to 2x a week before I quit using it, but yes at first it was daily. I didn't like the whole having to plan sex and being careful not to get it on him even if we didn't. I of course might feel differently if it actually did anything, but it was mostly just a hassle. I tried it because my PT thought it might help, and we had run out of other things to try.
Is it time to down size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Is it time to down size       04-28-2016 06:07 AM
ah with our insurance I was still paying 75 bucks out of pocket, which if it did anything but make sex have to be more scheduled I wouldn't have minded. The reason I found it to be a pain, at least while Trooper was in town was having to get ready for bed, not use it in case we had sex which we do most nights. If we had sex, no biggie I always go to the rest room after sex before falling asleep. If instead we just cuddled and I fell asleep on his chest, I would have to wake up and go use it. Then when we went to spoon after using it, he would need to not do like he usually does and fall asleep with his cock nestled in between my legs. And that doesn't even take into consideration oral sex concerns since by my choice that is no longer something we do.
Is it time to down size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Is it time to down size       04-27-2016 13:54 PM
My Dr prescribed Estrace at one point for me as well, after my hyster. I found it to do pretty much nothing for me and using it is such a pain in the ass, as well as the expense of it that I didn't continue use.
Extreme body flaws (belly)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Extreme body flaws (belly)       04-26-2016 12:20 PM
"broken ab muscles which cannot be fixed except for major plastic surgery." I had a bad distatis after my hysterectomy, 3.5 fingers wide at the widest part, 7 inches in length, and you could sink your fingers in up to the second knuckle. I literally looked 6-7 months pregnant. With the help of a belly binder and several months of physical therapy we closed mine without the surgery, downside to fixing it without surgery is that basically they do a tummy tuck when they do the surgery. Upside? No surgery and I learned exercises to strengthen my abs properly. But I will also say that we tend to think our flaws are worse then others do and tend to worry about them too much!
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       04-25-2016 09:43 AM
HT for this no longer as fit person, down 10lbs since Easter. Made even harder to do by not being able to workout hard because of a ankle injury. NJ on days I get up and bust out the barn work early (usually when Trooper is out of town) I love hitting my steps goal before noon.
Current Favorite Netflix Show
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Current Favorite Netflix Show       04-24-2016 20:12 PM
We don't do Netflix. We live just far enough out in the country to have to use a dish to get internet, so we pay like 140 bucks for 18 gigs of high speed, after that is used up it slows down to about dial up speed, or we can pay 10 bucks per gig.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-21-2016 16:20 PM
The man could play a guitar. Or about any instrument he ever picked up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-21-2016 13:07 PM
Purple Rain- Prince
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-21-2016 12:56 PM
FB- Prince. Gone. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Is it time to down size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Is it time to down size       04-19-2016 11:20 AM
So one can't seek advice for their spouse without it being automatically suspect? Trooper doesn't post on the forums. I have asked questions for him over the years, in this case maybe the gentleman is more comfortable posting then the wife would be. Vaginal tightness and tearing can be a real issue. I had a big problem with tearing after I had laser hair removal, it tightened the skin, even though I made plenty of internal wetness my perineum would suffer small tears if we didn't take care to make sure I was well foreplayed. And the tears were occurring even with my average sized husband. I won't even go into all the tightness issues caused by my hysterectomy, that required MONTHS of physical therapy to be able to have sex without pain.
Is it time to down size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Is it time to down size       04-19-2016 09:25 AM
Ron that was a bit rude, just because women are the same physical size doesn't mean their vaginal canal stretches the same. It would be like saying well that guy is 6ft tall he has to have a 8 inch cock just because someones 6ft spouse has an 8 inch cock. OP- sounds to me if she wasn't quite prepared, it can be an issue and even more so after menopause. I would suggest maybe she play with some different sized dildo's working her way up again at HER pace for her peace of mind. Once she is comfortable with the fact that yes her body can still take a larger dildo/cock it will help keep her mind from freezing her body up.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       04-14-2016 11:38 AM
FB- Trooper had to fly out again this morning, to Jersey this time, and isn't feeling all that great. Just a cold, but sucks to have to fly and sit in meetings when you aren't feeling well.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-13-2016 10:22 AM
Another sunny day in the bluegrass. And one of my dark purple Irises decided to open this morning!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-12-2016 08:41 AM
It was a bit chilly here this AM, and with the rain we had last night, it formed cool ice patterns on my truck windows and hood. Should have taken a pic, they were really kind of neat. Supposed to be in the 60's this afternoon and sunny.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-11-2016 23:47 PM
the one barn I worked at we had a freaking huge black snake that lived in the big feed bin we had (built in cabinet with slant roof) I guess I was too quiet entering the feed room one day and opened the lid and there he was on top of the grain bags. I screamed and dropped the lid. After that I made a habit of banging on the top of the grain bin then counting to 10 before I opened it so we wouldn't scare the crap out of each other again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-11-2016 23:13 PM
"I shiver watching a snow plow commercial" me too, and sadly I live where it does get cold and snow some. Although this year was pretty tame....the two winters before were brutal.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-11-2016 20:33 PM
raining, April showers bring May flowers right? Well actually my Irises are getting ready to bloom within the next week. My dark purples ones which are my favorites. The lighter purple will be a week or two behind them.
For the women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > For the women       04-11-2016 16:34 PM
like Wanna, married so I don't "date" anyone but when we went to the clubs and such I generally preferred men taller then myself, or at least taller then I am when I'm not wearing 8 inch heels. If I have my 8 inch heels, that means I'm going to be as tall as most men and taller then quite a few.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-11-2016 06:21 AM
windy...
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-11-2016 06:11 AM
Well Troopers alarm went off at 3:45 so he could catch a plane for an important business meeting in NC. after tossing and turning for 2 hours after that I got up to get the kiddo's up for their first day back to school after spring break.
SMs, How would you like to be treated
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > SMs, How would you like to be treated       04-10-2016 16:14 PM
I know where there is a like button you can push ;^)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > SMs, How would you like to be treated       04-08-2016 23:13 PM
Inez I think you are failing to grasp the concept that this threat is about how single men would like to be treated, not how women would like to be treated by single men. And frankly since you seem to have no interest in SM as swing partners and in general just tend to make rude remarks about them, I can't understand why you keep wanting to come back and comment over and over. We get it, you don't like SM's. Some of us do, and *gasp* some of us actually care about their feelings.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       04-08-2016 14:33 PM
lol Mary Poppins has been on my mind a lot lately, I really want to do her Jolly Holiday dress for Cosplay....and attach a carousel horse to my stage pole for photo's.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-07-2016 22:06 PM
Its not always just low sex drive. You have to take into account how many nerves they cut through as well...some regenerate, some don't in some women. About 40% of women who have a hyster have some sort of sexual dysfunction, it can be no sex drive, anorgasmia, pelvic floor tightening, lack of sensation, lack of lubrication, and many more.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-07-2016 08:48 AM
I never have a problem with my sex drive while on ovacon 50mg. Was my pill of choice for about 10 years. No side effects to it at all. That low dose stuff they gave me later? Had to take 3 which made me feel ill :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > SMs, How would you like to be treated       04-06-2016 20:47 PM
Inez I would guess since he started the sentence with "bt" that he was talking to Bridgetender and wanted BT's GF to give him a BJ too.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       04-06-2016 15:25 PM
crafty
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       04-06-2016 15:11 PM
HT- just painted two dressers for the girls room and they turned out quite lovely if I do say so myself. Finally about have their room done, started it back at Christmas but sort of got sidetracked with the whole furnace fire thing and winter muck. They are on spring break and it should be complete other then a few decor items by the time they go back to school. Then to work on all the rest of the rooms that are half started. But as Mary Poppins says "well begun is half done"
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > SMs, How would you like to be treated       04-06-2016 15:04 PM
" My profile "specifically" says I am NOT looking for one-on-one with SM's" then you are not looking for SM's. SM as the name implies is a SINGLE male. Flying solo. BT sounds like a lovely way to wake up in the morning, I have woken up a couple is SM's that way once upon a time...
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-06-2016 14:59 PM
Not in pain anymore well at least not if I continue to do PT stuff. Just like Lily Von Shtupp, everything below the waist is kaput! Sexually frustrated because I still desire sex, but ain't nothing there so to speak. It will be a long time before I get to try out the procedures I'd like to try, always seems to be other things to take up our money, like replacing our car that has 290,000 miles on it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > SMs, How would you like to be treated       04-06-2016 07:54 AM
"is why a lot of SM can't even bring a date" Generally speaking those who seek out SM's do not want them to "bring a date" if we wanted that we would just look for couples.
your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       04-05-2016 22:31 PM
Ok I'm talking about a good solid nights sleep not 15 minutes in a lounge chair. And beer or any alcoholic beverage will NOT help me sleep, usually even one drink will have me waking up about every 15 minutes for hours.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > SMs, How would you like to be treated       04-05-2016 20:09 PM
Inez I think there are very few SM's out there that would like to be treated like a lady. And frankly if they want to be treated like a lady they are not a SM I'm interested in knowing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       04-05-2016 20:02 PM
lol tigg can't lay on a beach in KY specially at bedtime.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-05-2016 17:25 PM
I developed adenomyosis from my ablation (which I had because the only thing that would keep me from bleeding was 3 bc pills a day) closing my cervix with scar tissue. it totally made my uterus into a gross looking thing . The blood also traveled up a Fallopian tube and ruptured where I had my tubal, which then acted as hose to totally encase my ovary on that side and other things. It was pulling things so oddly that my back was bowing inspite of going to the chiro weekly. Sadly sometimes there is no other options then hyster :(
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-04-2016 21:09 PM
I would have had them just remove the fibroid if possible, personally. Sometimes Drs do not want to do it that way because its easier for them just to remove stuff that is not meant to be removed. I have a friend from NY that had to go to 3 drs to find one that would just take out her huge fibroid, but she did and it has been great. She and I have had many many talks. Sadly there was no option for that for me. hers foundation has some great information on some of the very real complications/side effects. I would highly recommend anyone considering the surgery to research. Hystersisters is another, but they are more sunshine and light in the main forum, but they also have some area's where these are discussed. As for me, I'm currently looking at 2 different procedures that each cost about $2,500 each NOT covered by insurance. Joy. this is on top of the 1,500 we spent out of pocket last year with the Physical Therapist, she helped some what.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-04-2016 15:32 PM
Oh and if I had to do it over again (and had to have it done) I would have opted to have them open my c-section scar. Because I'm so active that actually would have healed better faster for me.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       04-04-2016 15:13 PM
mine was a laperscopic procedure. I know there are those that think that hyster is the best thing that ever happened to them, but my advise is to only have it done if you are literally going to die if you don't. If you do, I wouldn't have the cervix removed unless you really have to, the vagina is not meant to be closed on the top like a sock. I had to have mine, I was going septic from a ruptured tube. I would gladly take back the horrible labor like pains that left me in fetal position to not have had the surgery.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-31-2016 16:06 PM
that sucks tbr. Trooper stayed with his x about 8 years longer then he really wanted to just because he wanted the kids to be old enough to tell the judge their mom was a wackadoodle and they wanted to live with him, luckily the (female) judge agreed with them and him and he got full custody with only supervised visits with their mom.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-31-2016 13:51 PM
HT- my handsome man comes home tonight from his trip around FL and Alabama
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-31-2016 13:49 PM
was rainy this morning, but sunny and 70 now :) spring flowers popping up every where.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-30-2016 10:32 AM
Congrats R&S!!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       03-30-2016 10:01 AM
LOL that would most likely put me to sleep too, although I most likely wouldn't stay asleep or get decent sleep because I spend most of the night gritting my teeth until it feels like my jaw will break. (I did break one of my crowns 2x already) although the gritting of the teeth has gotten a bit better lately. Also it would require having my dish hooked back up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       03-29-2016 22:51 PM
lol rabbit you do not want to see me if I take that stuff. I become a cleaning maniac. I sleep great for 10-15 minutes then I spring to life. Trooper didn't believe me when we first got together and made me take nyquil for a cold. He didn't get to sleep at all that night because I tore apart the whole living room (which is right next to the master bedroom) including rearranging furniture. hmmmmm on second thought I should take some so I can get this house clean.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       03-29-2016 13:45 PM
One of these days I will have a tub worth taking a bath in. Massage generally doesn't relax me, it tends to turn me on.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       03-29-2016 13:12 PM
Thanks everyone, I was more specifically looking at ways of relaxing at bedtime so I could fall asleep and maybe stay asleep, but it no longer matters, I've given up on getting decent sleep.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-27-2016 13:45 PM
The Goddess Eostre (or Eastore, depending on your preferred spelling) has blessed us with a lovely spring day full of budding trees, blooming flowers and lovely 75 degree temps.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-27-2016 13:45 PM
The Goddess Eostre (or Eastore, depending on your preferred spelling) has blessed us with a lovely spring day full of budding trees, blooming flowers and lovely 75 degree temps.
Sex during pregnancy?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sex during pregnancy?       03-25-2016 07:16 AM
I agree with Mrs Wanna, if it hurts, I wouldn't do it. I personally loved sex when pregnant with both of mine, but I didn't experience pain. We just had to find positions that worked well.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       03-22-2016 20:13 PM
HT- Trooper managed to catch an earlier flight out of Houston and will be home in about 30 minutes instead of at midnight!
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       03-22-2016 20:11 PM
PP- when one of the horses decides to drool grain inside my jeans and down my ass crack. First off how the fuck does he manage to do that? And why!!!!!
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       03-22-2016 09:59 AM
I'm thinking tonight since my handsome hubby will be returning from Houston.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       03-21-2016 17:34 PM
Best wishes for the best possible outcome from your Hyster.
Are any men interested
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Are any men interested       03-21-2016 13:49 PM
"Thick women, those that have to gorge themselves to keep thick are not fun to be with." not all women who are thick have to gorge themselves. I consume less then 1/3 of the calories (and those calories are from far better foods as well instead of junk) I did when I was younger and everyone called me zipper.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-18-2016 11:21 AM
Lets do the time warp again....
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-18-2016 08:28 AM
WTF? are we lost in a time loop on here? It shows my last post in How is the weather as -17 minutes ago.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-18-2016 08:24 AM
The weather has been really nice most of the week, it was 81 on Tuesday which I loved, and in the upper 60's the rest of the week with lovely sunshine which has been drying up the mud. Of course as typical, Trooper is headed out of town in the morning for a convention and its supposed to be colder (40's day, low 30's night) rainy and a chance of snow flurries. What the actual Fuck!
Is this appropriate?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Is this appropriate?       03-16-2016 08:36 AM
I'm getting a headache just thinking about trying to make an 8 way connection.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-11-2016 12:02 PM
Aw, thanks ladies :) Kibbs, our profile is closed to everyone. Call me lazy, but I got tired of having to deal with people who couldn't understand that "on break, maybe forever" meant we wouldn't meet with them next week.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       03-11-2016 08:47 AM
I have a similar one Kibbs, although mine I really don't care if they are male or female and they are painting, putting down new sub floor and laminate.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-11-2016 08:42 AM
Domo arigato, Mr Roboto
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-10-2016 16:53 PM
oh crap, wandered into the political area again because I didn't look to see where Fun had posted. I will resort to my usual flirt and run. Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-10-2016 16:35 PM
Rabbit I carry a business card holder with that quote on it. Has always been a favorite.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-10-2016 12:59 PM
we have officially entered the "suck your shoes off" mud season since it seems to unable to stop raining long enough for the ground to really dry out. However considering how much I hate cold and snow I guess I can live with it. And dream of winning the lottery so I can buy truck loads of gravel and crushed lime, and hunky shirtless men on tractors to tame the mud monster.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-10-2016 12:46 PM
"Sweetie! How are you? We miss you! " Hi Peghey, I'm guessing this was to me? If so, doing alright. Finally picked out paint colors and such for the house, just trying to get off my lazy ass and start getting it painted, its daunting. Specially since we seem to have displaced furniture everywhere.... and busy running kiddo's around. Miss all my SLS friends, so I peek in from time to time.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-08-2016 12:19 PM
FB- that I wasn't in NOLA to aid Rabbit in sunblock application.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       03-04-2016 21:46 PM
our condolences Mr VA
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       02-25-2016 10:16 AM
Fun dood you are the master at finding old threads.
Oral techniques.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Oral techniques.       02-23-2016 11:26 AM
As far as "techniques", yes if you want to call them that there are many. Just like no two people kiss exactly the same way. One of the most fun things about swinging was the uniqueness of each encounter. And just like kissing, what floats your boat might night float someone else's.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-21-2016 14:33 PM
SP- a lovely date night with my handsome hubby.
Why no one responds?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why no one responds?       02-21-2016 14:29 PM
"The fact is, you've probably fallen into one of the classic blunders, the first two of course are "never get involved in a land war in Asia" and "never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line". But the third is "It's easy to get sex on a swinger's website"." Sex? on a swingers site? I do not think that means what you think it means.
MISSED OPPORTUNITIES OR CONNECTIONS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MISSED OPPORTUNITIES OR CONNECTIONS       02-21-2016 14:25 PM
I personally would never approach anyone with a black ring on since it has been a symbol of being Asexual much longer then it has been a sign of being a swinger. You think whoever decided this black ring thing would have done a quick google search before starting to use it as a symbol. I remember a few years ago if you googled black rings most of the entries that came up were for asexual, now you get a lot of swinger stuff too but since we are talking about such opposite ends of the spectrum of sexuality I wouldn't approach.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       02-18-2016 22:04 PM
HT's, the happiness of the people that have recently posted :) and a personal HT- Trooper is now working from home more then he has in the past, so at least now when he isn't traveling he will be here with me more. Of course he is off to Utah, Texas, CA, and I'm sure back to Louisiana in the next couple of months.
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-17-2016 22:16 PM
Aww bummer VA, would have been lovely to see you both again! Trooper was enjoying some of the Peach Bellini on toast the other day. Fun, I have been told several times by my very wonderful husband that I can take a trip to NOLA for a few days whenever I would like, he gets to travel all the time and since we no longer have barn help I haven't really been going much of any where. I have been reluctant to take him up on it, but if we don't figure out a way for me to get off this farm soon I might just have to go ahead and book a trip.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-17-2016 21:45 PM
you just like me for my Girl Scout cookies ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       02-17-2016 21:27 PM
while we have an offer of a place to stay for Fantasy Fest, it is incredibly hard these days for us to get away from home. I'd rather use any time we can get away to head to NOLA.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-17-2016 07:33 AM
Typical KY in Feb, it was 15 and snowing (4 inches) Sunday, by Sat it will be 70.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       02-09-2016 22:45 PM
Pet Peeve, or more aptly irritation of the day. My darling husband telling me how lovely the weather is in Louisiana today, and posting pictures on facebook of perky purple posies blooming while I'm here in the frozen wasteland.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-31-2016 14:50 PM
yup used to have a very fun a diverse toy box. No longer see the point.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-31-2016 14:12 PM
HT- that my toy box has a key instead of a combo lock. Although its mostly empty anyway other then some dvd's of play days and some pics, and I can't tell you the last time I opened it.
Lube lessons
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Lube lessons       01-31-2016 13:53 PM
wow can't believe your Dr told you pretty much all lube is the same, specially when you were having recurring issues. We never used much lube, but did occasionally if the need arose. Quickly found out even KY's "natural" lubes didn't agree with my body at all. My Dr recommended Slippery Stuff, which I bought from her office and it worked great, I bought it later on amazon. Now we have changed to coconut oil (not playing with anyone other then hubby so no worries about condom use) it works well, although nothing will combat my pelvic floor when it seizes up in spite of months of therapy.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-26-2016 22:53 PM
Happy birthday rabbit! Hope it was a wonderful day and have a great time on your cruise :)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-26-2016 08:39 AM
SP that my kids dogs and kitties are all alive and safe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-19-2016 16:35 PM
The Gambler-Kenny Rodgers. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away and know when to run. Might be time to fold and walk away.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-19-2016 16:30 PM
lol back when I was 17 my mom grabbed the salt shaker out of my hand while I was coating my steak with it and told me I was going to get high blood pressure. I grabbed it back and told her when it got to normal I'd worry about it. At the time it was generally 80/40. My dad admitted I had a point. Its still below normal.
Tame couples let's hear from you!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Tame couples let's hear from you!       01-19-2016 12:18 PM
"they are like orgasms, there will always be another" only in my dreams....oh wait not even there.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       01-19-2016 09:23 AM
It really comes in handy when listening to radio ads, I can remember 502-Get-Heat to repair my furnace, but not a phone number, specially weeks later. Unless its 867-5309. That one is stuck in my head forever!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-19-2016 08:58 AM
was 9 degrees when I took the girls to school 2 hours ago, think its 11 now. Woohoo! Trooper will be landing in sunny CA shortly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2016 19:49 PM
Cold. Was barely above 0 this morning, going to be a cold and snowy week of course since Trooper will be in CA for Tues-Thurs.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-18-2016 19:46 PM
Rabbit if I can ever find that pic of me from San Francisco Trooper took I'm going to have to talk to you about commissioning you to do a painting of it.
New at this
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New at this       01-17-2016 09:06 AM
Good job on the age change. Really for a SM to stand out they need a well written profile that shows some of their personality. You have had a profile for 6 months time to shine it up. You can get advice in the better profiles section of the fora. Good pictures are also a must, if you look in the Achieving Single Male Success area it is discussed what type of pictures most couples who are seeking out single males are looking for. There is lots of good information on the fora.
New at this
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New at this       01-16-2016 14:06 PM
So you are turning 51 tomorrow, but you list your age as 40. You have a profile that says basically nothing but that you are a horny male with the average horny male fantasy of having two women at the same time. And top it off with a less than stellar picture. You will have them beating your door down in no time. On a less snarky note, you really need to look at the Single Male advice area, and the better profile area if you hope to have a shot in hell of catching any attention. PG
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-15-2016 07:15 AM
after a couple of mornings of temps in the single digits, yesterday started out in the upper 20's and got up to a high of 62 and sunny :) it melted most of the snow. Today will be in the 40's but rainy.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       01-14-2016 16:26 PM
went to Wild Eggs after fasting over night for blood work this AM, had some lovely crepes with cream and berries with a side of bacon for brunch.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-14-2016 16:23 PM
SP- going and having blood work done (not a pleasure at all, this was for our annual "wellness" exam) and had 3 ladies of various ages not believing I just turned 48. Yay for being told I look young on a day I sort of felt zombie-ish.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-14-2016 16:16 PM
my horses would think that is a great pleasure too.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       01-11-2016 07:33 AM
I don't do gyms either, mostly because they all require driving 20 minutes to get to, and 20 minutes to get home from. I have my own set up here at the house/barn which is being added to. FB no workout for me this am, I pulled something in my neck/shoulders over the week-end.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-11-2016 07:19 AM
Changes- David Bowie
answering the phone during sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > answering the phone during sex       01-11-2016 06:54 AM
I'm pretty sure I posted earlier in this thread, there are only a few occasions I would answer the phone during sex. One would be my children/mother calling, because usually my mom has my kids while we are out playing. If she called it would be an emergency. It has never happened so far knock on wood. I would also answer if Mom called after 9pm, again because it would be an emergency. The other occasion would be if it was going to make play hotter....way back when I had a my first LTSM play partner, he and I were texting while Trooper was watching a TV show with his best friend who was over visiting. He got me all hot so as soon as his friend left I jumped Trooper, and the SM called me while we were fucking, I put the phone on the bed so he could listen in.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       01-10-2016 12:43 PM
I guess lunch will be what is for breakfast since it is almost 1 and I haven't eaten yet.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.