Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 20973
Last 100 Displayed

Verifying your identity/pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Verifying your identity/pictures       06-30-2016 07:37 AM
and how to you propose to get the current date showing on the pictures? Pretty much most programs for cropping/adding text/etc you could put today's date on a 15 year old picture. Unless you hold up a newspaper with a current headline...but who actually gets the paper anymore?
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-29-2016 18:57 PM
the high today was 82, and it wasn't there for long, with a cool breeze that felt lovely.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-29-2016 18:54 PM
that birdie is getting tired with its wings flapping up there with only messages about sls events. Poor thing.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-29-2016 10:22 AM
This could be a ht or simple pleasure. Sitting outside last night at dusk with my two not so little girls alternating between sitting next to me and chasing fireflies with a lovely cool breeze in the air and fireflies lighting up the yard. Only thing that could have made it better is if my handsome man had been home to enjoy the time with us.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-28-2016 19:11 PM
HT- decided to do the ceiling beams high gloss white, while the rest of the ceiling stays flat white. Love the look :) and the fresh paint and painting the beams makes the room look bigger. The even happier thought will be when this project is done.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-28-2016 08:56 AM
it was pretty steamy over the week-end mid 90's but yesterday was last of the 90+'s for the the week and by this week-end it is supposed to be 81 in the city which means out at the renfair grounds its going to be in the 70's. Great day to get lost in the past, drink a few tankards of ale, watch some jousting, frolic with the fairies in the woods....
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-26-2016 16:37 PM
my workout yesterday was climbing up and down off a 3 step step stool with a paint brush many many many times to paint the beams on my vaulted living room ceiling. And using a roller on the rest of the ceiling. Shoulders are feeling it and butt. Today has been moving furniture and pulling up carpet and a zillion and one staples they were using to hold the carpet pad down.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-25-2016 20:02 PM
HT- for yesterday, went to a lovely local musical theatre production of Guys and Dolls, followed by dinner with our kiddo's last night. For today, getting some painting done in our living room.
Ladies can you PLEASE help me!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ladies can you PLEASE help me!!!!       06-25-2016 19:55 PM
also if your wife doesn't like it rough, make sure the male half of the couple knows that so he doesn't get rough with your wife.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-24-2016 22:21 PM
"Those abs will come along just fine with that routine PG..and fun too! " ugh I hope so. I found out via PT that my abs like to let my pelvic floor do more of the work.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-24-2016 08:34 AM
I put my pole silks back up yesterday for the first time in a long time, and remembered just how fun they are to play with and just how much core they actually take. Going to go play a bit with them again today!
Ladies can you PLEASE help me!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ladies can you PLEASE help me!!!!       06-23-2016 17:10 PM
damn Rabbit I'm glad my man is home now as well after reading that!
First conversation about swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > First conversation about swinging       06-23-2016 09:51 AM
Our first conversation about it was on our first date. He and his x had gone to Hedo many times, she liked to fuck other men but wouldn't let him do much of anything with other women. I found it intriguing...and odd. The guy I dated for a long time before him was incredibly possessive, me talking to another gu no matter how innocently would end up in days of fighting, so this was a hard concept for me to grasp. We got married and at times he would say stuff like "it would be so hot to see you with another guy" We were married about 5 years (in which time I had two kids) before we decided to dip our toes in and test the water. We had quite a lot of fun for about 8 years, until I had a medically necessary hyster and complications.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-23-2016 09:41 AM
HT- Trooper will be home this afternoon. He is taking tomorrow off and for the week-end we will be working on half of the living room.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       06-23-2016 09:39 AM
greek yogurt and fresh fruit.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-22-2016 22:37 PM
aww thanks guys :) I do miss being able to pick a pic that best goes with the post though. This one always was a crowd favorite which is why I changed to this one. If I can only show one picture it should show off my assets...
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-22-2016 20:16 PM
FB- Trooper left a couple of hours ago. Only a one night trip this time, but tonight the girls aren't home so it could have been quite the fun night.
For those members who have children.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > For those members who have children.       06-22-2016 19:54 PM
it is very very rare that anyone that is not family watches our kids. And if we do have someone else watch them it is going to be someone we trust explicitly. Now our kids are also old enough to tell us if something not right was going on.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-22-2016 16:29 PM
awesome pole sessions last night and this morning. The week off did my muscles good, my inverts were so much stronger and easier.
Dress for Success
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dress for Success       06-22-2016 16:06 PM
I dress very much like NJ described, nice dress (in my case usually pinup style) and heels. Or pencil skirt, dressy halter top/or corset, heels. Trooper is always nice slacks and nice polo or dress shirt with dress shoes or loafers depending on where we are meeting up at. We expect the same. Although a few years ago for New Years Eve a SM friend wore a kilt (he checked with me before doing so) he looked quite dashing. I used to have a pair of red leather pants I'd wear with a corset from time to time, or a backless halter top, And of course heels.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-21-2016 20:41 PM
I hate that trooper travels so much. 3 days every other week basically (which is a bit better than the 4 he had been doing. He was gone Fri-Sun. He was in theory going to be home all week this week as it in theory is a no travel week. He is leaving tomorrow night. Girls are at camp overnight tomorrow too :( and he goes out of town next week again. Sometimes he is somewhere fun he was in NOLA a couple of weeks ago, Memphis area, etc. Denver he didn't find exciting, but he did bring me back an awesome present lol. Points....amex, airlines, hotels are the only plus side to this.
Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-21-2016 13:23 PM
thanks BLM, I have tons of things in life to worry about, why someone didn't want to fuck me isn't one of them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-21-2016 12:44 PM
One of the funniest things I heard about us at the club was that we seemed too in love and into each other. Seriously? This is an issue? other reasons usually included my lack of bi-ness, the age difference between Trooper and myself made it a bit harder to match up, and one of my favorites was they didn't like that I fucked single males, and the one who said this amusingly is now a SM. I really don't care much why they don't think we are a good match, and I'm fine with not having to tell why we rejected couples/SM/SF (although usually with SF is because the are BSC).
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-21-2016 12:36 PM
now I will say we have met up with members of the fora that I have been talking with for years, and those dinner meet ups do not bore me, its more like meeting up with old friends who at the same time are exciting new friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-21-2016 12:34 PM
I find it more tedious, and stifling, and usually it does nothing towards getting me hot and bothered.
Why is the women's section so dead?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Why is the women's section so dead?       06-21-2016 12:25 PM
Honestly I'd rather it was quiet then rehash for the 9millionth type "squirting is it pee"? "do you like hung men"? or any of the other subjects we have beat like dead horse. Post something interesting and not the same old stuff and see if people join in the conversation.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-21-2016 05:35 AM
NJ that really is a SP. our kiddo's are very cuddly and still want us to tuck them into bed at night, even the almost 14 year old.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-20-2016 19:22 PM
Well stated MrsU, as usual.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       06-20-2016 17:51 PM
Fun Fact the last time there was a full moon for the summer solstice I was in utero. Trooper says that explains a lot lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-20-2016 14:17 PM
We played alone a lot. Put on a show for the club pretty much every time we were there, starting with my poling like crazy, then us fucking like crazy in a room we called the fish bowl with a glass wall. Sometimes we had SM's join us. sometimes couples, although it seemed like more couples wanted to do closed door rooms. We honestly didn't like to meet up with couples in a vanilla setting, first off they tend to flake. Second I found it awkward to try to talk and not be able to be as flirty and stuff as I liked. I'd be 90% more likely to reject a couple we met outside of the club.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-20-2016 12:31 PM
Never bothered me much, although we didn't pursue people all that often. We were more of a meet up at the club, if we hit it off great, we are headed back to a room, come back and join us if you want to. If they didn't no biggie, we just played ourselves. If they did, that usually was cool too. For couples the most times we have ever played with them is twice, and other than one couple it was no big deal. The one couple the male couldn't understand why we didn't want to play anymore, he sort of seemed to think if we were at the club on the same night play was going to happen. Ummmm no.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-20-2016 12:24 PM
Monday is always was day at my mom's house too, although she is a Northern lady. In the summer wash is done on the coolest day of the week in our house. Living in a one floor house our dryer heats up the house too much to do it on 90+ degree days. If like last week the temps are pretty steamy all week I do a load at night every night. Haven't even thought about dinner yet....
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-20-2016 05:50 AM
back once upon a time when we could attach any of our public view pictures to a fora post without making it our main pic quite a few of us had an interesting array of photo's. We haven't added any new pictures in a long time because unless I make it our default no one is going to see it.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       06-19-2016 13:48 PM
HT- getting back to working out tomorrow, this past week was a screwed up mess since my workout space was taken over by guests.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-19-2016 13:45 PM
I tried to look over the last day or two's worth of posts but it sort of read like Charlie Brown's teachers talked....the only part that was clear was the sentence about Rabbit taking off her top. Or at least it was the only part that caught my attention. I think there was something in there about coke. While I don't drink Coke, for some reason I had a mental image of licking it off Rabbits breasts...
Post of the day award
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Post of the day award       06-19-2016 13:38 PM
Mr VA in the your husbands thread "Lose about 25 pounds. I promise you it will help in every respect of your life. I wish someone had bluntly told me that 10 years ago - when I lost my 25 pounds about 4 years ago, someone opened the floodgates of pussy. " not only for the pretty accurate for a bunch of people, but I'm sorry but "floodgates of pussy" just made me laugh.
your husbands
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > your husbands       06-19-2016 09:07 AM
You need to stop blaming others for your lack of success. I have known several very successful Single males. Good attitude is a must. Sorry but not everyone is open to SM's, that isn't how they prefer to swing and no amount of anger or angry sounding posts is going to change that. My only advise would be lose the anger, re-write your profile so it isn't so bland. Depending on where you live age will be a factor too, and please do not start an angry rant about how older men are discriminated against. People like what they like. Shelbie/john sorry but in my eyes your "vulture" comment was rude, just because you do not like SM's doesn't mean they are all vultures.
Favorite Bra Color
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Favorite Bra Color       06-18-2016 20:22 PM
"I have a thing for stockings with the garter and all that, but I've never actually had a woman dressed in them (besides the Mrs) to play with" I love wearing garter's with stockings and high heels, and leaving them on when I fuck. However if I know I'm going to be poling I really can't wear them, way too slick on the pole. Always a problem when dressing for a night out.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       06-18-2016 08:06 AM
one of those mornings....Trooper isn't here, traveling for work. One of the girls had a summer field trip thing and we didn't get home until midnight. And of course I couldn't settle to sleep until after 1 but kept waking up starting at 5:38. oh well barn work done off to take kids to choir practice and run errands in small town.
15 Things That Will Help Single Wimmin
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > 15 Things That Will Help Single Wimmin       06-17-2016 18:13 PM
I believe it was a post some where (Fun is also the only one around here that can get the search function to work) that eluded to the need for a thread to help single women, and Fun the fun loving jokester that he is jumped on it. He is quite the charming gentleman, and as MrsU said more educated than most on the fora. One of these days we will get back to NOLA and enjoy his company again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-17-2016 09:26 AM
why I didn't know he was visiting here! No need for him to put his clothes on, but he might want to refrain from running down 3rd street ;) I have 28 acres he can run around naked on. It was an amusing news story, although the guy did slice the other guy's arm.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-17-2016 09:04 AM
ok so I wrote that last post before stepping outside to do morning barn work. It was actually almost a bit chilly! As in my nips were freaking hard as rock under my tank shirt.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       06-17-2016 09:02 AM
just another typical day in the Ville yesterday. "naked man chases guy down street with a sword" and no, it wasn't Trooper naked with the sword.
The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       06-17-2016 08:58 AM
Hmmm didn't know you could turn it off. Smooth, sorry I'm more of closet perv, maybe if we were seeking others and had our profile open to others I might feel differently.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-17-2016 07:18 AM
going to be mid 80's here today, little cooler then the mid 90's of the last few days.
The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       06-17-2016 07:11 AM
I will never know how hot most of those profiles are now that we have that stupid "who viewed me" feature.
Overheard at the party .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Overheard at the party .       06-17-2016 07:06 AM
"@PG, maybe they were having a really good season. I used to be a gunner on a 20 mm gun, electriclly primed, capable of 3,000 rounds per minute. Weird convo for a sex club though fer sure. " I didn't have a problem with the topic of conversation, just where they were having it. We have a good sized club, and you have to stand right outside the only room in the club where people are currently having sex? Loudly enough to for it to get through my sex hazed brain enough and annoy me enough to jump off my husbands dick to speak to you about it? Shut the fuck up and enjoy the show or go somewhere else in the club, like maybe the room with the pool table and video games? Well they didn't shut up, so the show stopped.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-16-2016 15:55 PM
I'm sort of weird (surprise, not) I like it a bit humid. My hair curls nicely, and it feels good to my uber dry skin. I'm not fond of "dry" heat, feels like the moisture is being sucked out of my body. And when its humid I can stick to poles better and do some pretty freaking awesome moves I can't when its not.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-16-2016 15:51 PM
HT- getting to close 2 chapters of my life that were causing stress. And that door that opened a few weeks ago for much joy. 2016 didn't start out very nicely but it is getting better as it rolls along.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-16-2016 13:26 PM
Hot. Which wouldn't be quite as bad if we didn't have to run downtown earlier and use the car that the air conditioner is broken in to make it easier to park.
Overheard at the party .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Overheard at the party .       06-16-2016 13:09 PM
hmmm this might paint me in a snarky light but oh well in the fish bowl (room with glass windows across the front) with Trooper fucking. Two men leaning on the wall outside the fish bowl talking about the one man's sons football team. LOUDLY. and for quite some time. So I walk out of the fish bowl, and told the guys if they wanted to talk about their kids and football to go somewhere else, if they wanted to watch fucking, shut up.
What do you guys listen to when working out
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What do you guys listen to when working out       06-15-2016 13:11 PM
BLM you need to send me some music lol. I love music. However I'm crappy at finding music I like. Usually I find most of my music when friends send me CD's that they have burned with stuff they like that they think I might like to dance to.
Favorite Bra Color
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Favorite Bra Color       06-15-2016 10:51 AM
ok so I'm going with my bared breasts being more memorable than what I was wearing. And I'm choosing to think of it in a more memorable in a good way. Don't burst my happy bubble please.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-14-2016 15:16 PM
Soy anything would be hitting the trash at our house, the rest I could use cooking and baking. Well maybe not the seaweed stuff....depends on what it actually is.
Favorite Bra Color
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Favorite Bra Color       06-14-2016 15:14 PM
actually I wasn't wearing a bra really I had on a purple with black studded trim bra/top thing. And oddly I can't remember if I took it off like I generally do when I'm dancing. I don't think I did because my mojo was very broken at that time. Now Stella is getting her groove back ;)
Who viewed me feature?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who viewed me feature?       06-14-2016 15:09 PM
they viewed ours fairly recently too. I guess I've been a bad bad girl again.
Favorite Bra Color
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Favorite Bra Color       06-14-2016 13:55 PM
{-noting VA's preference for black bra's in case I ever get the chance to be mostly naked around him again.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-14-2016 09:12 AM
HT- hot bunnies and mischievous scamps frolicking in the fora.
What do you guys listen to when working out
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What do you guys listen to when working out       06-13-2016 09:00 AM
well it depends.... Jillian? Zune on Shuffle to muffle down her voice, and my husband grunting. Pole work just working on moves? Zune set to one of my pole play lists. Actually dancing? Gritty music that makes you want to hump the floor or flip upside down on the pole and rip your clothes off. When we use the bikes, no music, need to be able to hear each other and more importantly hear our daughter call out if she falls behind.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-12-2016 14:38 PM
another 94 degree day here. Tomorrow it will be a bit cooler at 89.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-11-2016 15:05 PM
its HOT.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-10-2016 14:46 PM
I have no freaking clue. I've been busy cleaning, haven't thought about it and not hungry for anything.
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       06-10-2016 14:37 PM
We have had some real doozies post in the fora over the years.....viciouspoopjammer....what the fuck would make you name yourself that? I also tend not to like names with the cock length in it 9inchstudforu.
Actual FWB w the M of your MFM?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Actual FWB w the M of your MFM?       06-10-2016 11:15 AM
I have had several FWB SM's when we were active in the lifestyle. They were more my friends then my husbands, and there are still a few of them that even though there are no more benefits, I'm still friends with. It worked well for us because my husband it a generous and not possessive man who indulged my slightly poly tendencies. He had no problem with me going off to spend the occasional night with one of them, knowing full well they could never replace him in my heart and that he is my now, and forever. Would what we did work for everyone? No. This is not a one size fits all, only one way to do things sort of thing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-10-2016 10:35 AM
going to be HOT this week-end. 95ish. Think we are going to just work on the painting in the house and not hit the Renfair. Luckily it goes on for several more week-ends and maybe we will luck into cooler temps for one of them.
Hotel rooms
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hotel rooms       06-09-2016 18:42 PM
"How loud can you really be with a cock down your throat? " pretty freaking loud. Specially if I also have a cock in my pussy at the same time.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       06-09-2016 15:29 PM
eggs....at 3:10 in the afternoon. I sort of got started cleaning and forgot that I hadn't eaten anything.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-09-2016 09:05 AM
HT- my handsome man is coming home tonight! Would be an even happier thought if instead of him coming home, I was flying down to meet him in NOLA.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-08-2016 08:54 AM
I tore my shoulders up on pole last night....they are pleasantly sore this morning. Got in my extra ab work too :) I know I have said this before, but I seriously wish it was easier to take our bikes out for a ride. We have to use the truck and take them places if we want to ride. Youngest and I would ride pretty much every day if we could just ride from the house.
Who viewed me feature?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who viewed me feature?       06-08-2016 08:43 AM
99 times out of a 100 I view someone's profile because they posted in the fora. Or because they are someone from the fora that I like to perve and they added new pictures. But part of that is because we are not looking for anyone anymore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-08-2016 07:09 AM
its only 55 here this morning for morning barn work, high in the mid 70's. Why can't this be a renfair day?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-07-2016 22:21 PM
FB- first night of Trooper being gone and as usual I can't sleep.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-07-2016 12:47 PM
Don't know what squirting has to do with fitness. it took 6 months to break the habit of doing kegals all the time, I didn't know how much I was doing them until my Physical therapist told me to stop doing them. And I still can't type that word without doing one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-07-2016 06:54 AM
Yesterday was Jillian with Trooper. He is traveling today until Thurs so I'm mainly going to be poling and adding in some extra ab work and some flexi training.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-07-2016 06:25 AM
today and tomorrow are supposed to be in the upper 70's, which for here is on the coolish side for this time of year. Too bad the cooler temps are sticking around for the week-end, would be lovely to go to the ren-faire. Sadly its supposed to be 95 on Sat....hot day for wearing velvet and leather and corsets.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-04-2016 19:49 PM
a lovely vintage cheddar and some fruit.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-04-2016 19:25 PM
I have "met" him several times. Sadly none when he was able to communicate well, he used to visit the mall I worked at in the early 90's with his nurse/companion.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-04-2016 19:11 PM
,ended yesterday with 16,500+ steps...but today was a day with not as much activity, so about 7,000 is all I'm going to manage, with no real workout. Busy day with the family.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       06-03-2016 19:34 PM
RonKathy big difference in a shake you make yourself with good ingredients and that crap that it seems like everyone and their brother is selling. I'm not much of a shake person. I've basically just resumed eating "cleaner" for lack of a better word specially Monday- Friday....week-ends when we are doing fun things with the kids I do indulge in a treat now and then. Knock on wood we really aren't on much in the way of meds. Trooper takes an herbal from the Chiro for acid reflux, which got him off previcid which suppresses the immune system so he in turn has been much healthier and less issues with his allergies. I take a joint supplement and we have experimented with some Endocrine support supplements. I'm quite happy to be able to work out a bit more intensely then I have been, about the only things I have been doing in the past 4 months is pole around 3-4 times a week and of course the never ending barn work.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-03-2016 08:58 AM
SP- feeling alive
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-03-2016 08:52 AM
Jillian this morning, and barn work. Which means 6000+ steps before 9 am lol. Going to pole later and do some additional ab work and splits training.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-03-2016 08:47 AM
HT- tomorrow will be a day of family and music. First our kiddo's are singing at a local Cafe and then we are headed to see Phantom of the Opera. We had been hoping to hit RenFaire on Sunday as it is opening week-end and the weather is going to be quite lovely but older daughter has GS training for being a camp mentor, and we don't want to go without her. Proud of her though for wanting to be a mentor!
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       06-02-2016 14:15 PM
wow I didn't know we had breakfast police around here...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       06-02-2016 13:32 PM
NJ-yep and the weight wasn't gained in a day and it will take more then a day to take it back off. First step is getting my body functioning the way it should. But I am hoping that recent experiments that are helping in other area's are going to ultimately help so body balance and mental balance. RonKathy- thanks for the info, right now I'm starting to work with a lady who does nutrition based counseling/testing that also poles so hopefully she can get everything going in the right direction. And no I'm not talking about shakeology or any crap like that.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       06-02-2016 09:41 AM
some lovely fresh strawberries from the local orchard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       06-02-2016 08:18 AM
I honestly want to take off "about" 30 more. I say about because for me it is less about the number on the scale and more about how I look/feel. I have a lot of muscle from pole so as everyone who muscle builds knows it jacks with the scale vs look. Starting with a new Dr soon, who will hopefully order the tests my girl in CA wants to help me adjust my supplements/food for boosting my thyroid/adreanals back to where they should be.
Why full swappers don't like soft swappers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Why full swappers don't like soft swappers       06-02-2016 08:13 AM
knee pads yes, traveling pants perhaps not ;) I think he is going to be in uptown next week lol
Why full swappers don't like soft swappers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Why full swappers don't like soft swappers       06-02-2016 08:03 AM
trooper doesn't either.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       06-02-2016 06:58 AM
Last night :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-01-2016 13:56 PM
Jillian with Trooper this morning, barn work....pole later, maybe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       06-01-2016 13:31 PM
Thanks guys, its a struggle, between my whacked out Thyroid, sleep issues (although those are starting to get better), and my wonky ankle for the past few months. BLM darling, I have a bunch more that need to come off.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       05-31-2016 21:27 PM
Trooper and I started back to Jillian workouts today, and I did an hour of pole work. Plus a gazillion steps (ok more like 13,000) while running errands and working around the farm.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       05-31-2016 21:23 PM
HT- Just happy.
Who viewed me feature?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who viewed me feature?       05-31-2016 08:48 AM
well for those of us that post in the fora, I would guess a lot of the views are from people who read posts in the fora.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-30-2016 10:22 AM
a lovely sunny warm day
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       05-30-2016 10:14 AM
last night :)
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       05-30-2016 10:14 AM
last night :)
Who viewed me feature?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who viewed me feature?       05-30-2016 08:06 AM
I just checked its still there for me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       05-29-2016 16:19 PM
FHT- down another couple of pounds and Trooper and I are starting back to our Jillian workouts now that my ankle is feeling better, and the kiddo's and I are starting to work on flexi training for dance. Summer is almost here, fresh veggies and fruits are hitting the local fruit stands which makes better eating easier as well.
Who viewed me feature?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Who viewed me feature?       05-29-2016 14:17 PM
actually it says some of these people haven't been on line in over 200 days so they obviously went back quite a bit further than 20 days.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.