Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 20793
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-31-2016 14:50 PM
yup used to have a very fun a diverse toy box. No longer see the point.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-31-2016 14:12 PM
HT- that my toy box has a key instead of a combo lock. Although its mostly empty anyway other then some dvd's of play days and some pics, and I can't tell you the last time I opened it.
Lube lessons
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Lube lessons       01-31-2016 13:53 PM
wow can't believe your Dr told you pretty much all lube is the same, specially when you were having recurring issues. We never used much lube, but did occasionally if the need arose. Quickly found out even KY's "natural" lubes didn't agree with my body at all. My Dr recommended Slippery Stuff, which I bought from her office and it worked great, I bought it later on amazon. Now we have changed to coconut oil (not playing with anyone other then hubby so no worries about condom use) it works well, although nothing will combat my pelvic floor when it seizes up in spite of months of therapy.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-26-2016 22:53 PM
Happy birthday rabbit! Hope it was a wonderful day and have a great time on your cruise :)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-26-2016 08:39 AM
SP that my kids dogs and kitties are all alive and safe.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-19-2016 16:35 PM
The Gambler-Kenny Rodgers. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away and know when to run. Might be time to fold and walk away.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-19-2016 16:30 PM
lol back when I was 17 my mom grabbed the salt shaker out of my hand while I was coating my steak with it and told me I was going to get high blood pressure. I grabbed it back and told her when it got to normal I'd worry about it. At the time it was generally 80/40. My dad admitted I had a point. Its still below normal.
Tame couples let's hear from you!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Tame couples let's hear from you!       01-19-2016 12:18 PM
"they are like orgasms, there will always be another" only in my dreams....oh wait not even there.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       01-19-2016 09:23 AM
It really comes in handy when listening to radio ads, I can remember 502-Get-Heat to repair my furnace, but not a phone number, specially weeks later. Unless its 867-5309. That one is stuck in my head forever!
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-19-2016 08:58 AM
was 9 degrees when I took the girls to school 2 hours ago, think its 11 now. Woohoo! Trooper will be landing in sunny CA shortly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2016 19:49 PM
Cold. Was barely above 0 this morning, going to be a cold and snowy week of course since Trooper will be in CA for Tues-Thurs.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-18-2016 19:46 PM
Rabbit if I can ever find that pic of me from San Francisco Trooper took I'm going to have to talk to you about commissioning you to do a painting of it.
New at this
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New at this       01-17-2016 09:06 AM
Good job on the age change. Really for a SM to stand out they need a well written profile that shows some of their personality. You have had a profile for 6 months time to shine it up. You can get advice in the better profiles section of the fora. Good pictures are also a must, if you look in the Achieving Single Male Success area it is discussed what type of pictures most couples who are seeking out single males are looking for. There is lots of good information on the fora.
New at this
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New at this       01-16-2016 14:06 PM
So you are turning 51 tomorrow, but you list your age as 40. You have a profile that says basically nothing but that you are a horny male with the average horny male fantasy of having two women at the same time. And top it off with a less than stellar picture. You will have them beating your door down in no time. On a less snarky note, you really need to look at the Single Male advice area, and the better profile area if you hope to have a shot in hell of catching any attention. PG
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-15-2016 07:15 AM
after a couple of mornings of temps in the single digits, yesterday started out in the upper 20's and got up to a high of 62 and sunny :) it melted most of the snow. Today will be in the 40's but rainy.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       01-14-2016 16:26 PM
went to Wild Eggs after fasting over night for blood work this AM, had some lovely crepes with cream and berries with a side of bacon for brunch.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-14-2016 16:23 PM
SP- going and having blood work done (not a pleasure at all, this was for our annual "wellness" exam) and had 3 ladies of various ages not believing I just turned 48. Yay for being told I look young on a day I sort of felt zombie-ish.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-14-2016 16:16 PM
my horses would think that is a great pleasure too.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       01-11-2016 07:33 AM
I don't do gyms either, mostly because they all require driving 20 minutes to get to, and 20 minutes to get home from. I have my own set up here at the house/barn which is being added to. FB no workout for me this am, I pulled something in my neck/shoulders over the week-end.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-11-2016 07:19 AM
Changes- David Bowie
answering the phone during sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > answering the phone during sex       01-11-2016 06:54 AM
I'm pretty sure I posted earlier in this thread, there are only a few occasions I would answer the phone during sex. One would be my children/mother calling, because usually my mom has my kids while we are out playing. If she called it would be an emergency. It has never happened so far knock on wood. I would also answer if Mom called after 9pm, again because it would be an emergency. The other occasion would be if it was going to make play hotter....way back when I had a my first LTSM play partner, he and I were texting while Trooper was watching a TV show with his best friend who was over visiting. He got me all hot so as soon as his friend left I jumped Trooper, and the SM called me while we were fucking, I put the phone on the bed so he could listen in.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       01-10-2016 12:43 PM
I guess lunch will be what is for breakfast since it is almost 1 and I haven't eaten yet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-10-2016 12:42 PM
first snow of the season. Just an inch so not bad. We really have had a pretty mild winter, knock on wood.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       01-10-2016 12:38 PM
PP getting shocked repeatedly while running the vacuum. Every fucking time, no matter what type of vacuum.
You prefer Granny, brazilian, thongs or g-string swimsuits? And men prefer .?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > You prefer Granny, brazilian, thongs or g-string swimsuits? And men prefer .?       01-07-2016 07:50 AM
I honestly think swinging made me way more confident about my body overall. Just a tish less now, but I also weigh 50lbs more then when we started swinging. But when we go to the clubs/beaches etc there are all sorts of bodies out there. Cute young perky bodies, older saggy bodies, fat young bodies, skinny old bodies and everything in between. Lots of badly augmented breasts. Some good augmented boob jobs, some natural perky's, some natural saggy's. I can't tell you how many ladies with far more "perfect" bodies then mine used to tell me how they admired how confident I was when just standing around naked. My joke was, only if I have my heels on. Which is odd, but true. I can be naked with my high heeled shoes on and feel great about myself. put me in clothes and take away my shoes? I feel more naked then when I am naked with the shoes on. They are my power boosters.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > You prefer Granny, brazilian, thongs or g-string swimsuits? And men prefer .?       01-07-2016 07:21 AM
"prefer cheekinis or (VS sells these) "lacies"--which are sorta a hybrid of cheekinis and boyshorts, but all out of a gorgeous whisper thin lace" where have I been that I haven't heard of cheekinis? I might have to check out the lacies since I have two VS gift cards sitting here I need to use and I currently hate all but like 2 pairs of my panties. OP- my husband prefers me in anything "pretty" as in cage backs or something with fun detail if we are going out and my undies are going to be seen. At home he just prefers them on the floor. I will admit to not liking my "new" body as much as the one I had a couple of years ago, surgery and complications caused me to gain a lot of unwanted weight. Still danced mostly naked on a pole in a club when fora friends came into town.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-06-2016 21:54 PM
could you stop by here on your way home? I have lots of things that need tools and fixing ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > You prefer Granny, brazilian, thongs or g-string swimsuits? And men prefer .?       01-06-2016 21:42 PM
"If you have an ample bum, it all ends up in your crack anyway" Amen LR! my favorite (not) is when I wear boyshort panties (why the fuck I don't know) then top it with yoga shorts that in theory go a couple of inches down the leg and the panties AND the shorts both are up my ass to the point of almost being a thong and I'm left thinking why did I do this to myself? When I pole with others I try to "double bag" to keep stuff covered (and I like layers between my piercings and the pole) but need to go back to thongs so I don't have as much fabric up my more then ample bum.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-06-2016 08:04 AM
Colder then its been lately, but not horrible for January. I just want to know if it is going to stay mild or if all of a sudden mother nature is going to go crazy and hit us with 12 inches of snow in March.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > You prefer Granny, brazilian, thongs or g-string swimsuits? And men prefer .?       01-06-2016 07:07 AM
Well I tend not to go to pools or beaches much but as NJ said most family friendly places it would be frowned upon to wear a G-string bottom. I prefer if we are going to go to an "adult" type beach or pool to go to a nude one and skip the suit altogether.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       01-05-2016 13:59 PM
PP I need to fire the maid, but I can't because I am the maid!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-05-2016 13:58 PM
HT- A hot ass. No not as in my ass is sexy hot, more as in I bought a seat thing for my truck that has leather seats to keep my tushie warm on cold days!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       01-05-2016 13:40 PM
I'm sorry Rabbit, I didn't mean to pester you with questions about proper pussy petting! ;^)
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       01-05-2016 09:05 AM
PP- grocery shopping.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-05-2016 07:21 AM
HT- starting to plan a year of Renfairing. So far the first one I think we will hit is early April, so 4 months to finish upgrading costumes with Chain and scale maile.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       01-04-2016 22:13 PM
PP- I'm the messiest painter on earth. Which is making for lots of touch ups on the freshly painted walls in the girls bedroom since when I painted the trim, in spite of using a painters straight edge I got paint on the walls.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-03-2016 12:56 PM
that is great NJ, hope lil darling stays that way, our girls were when they were little and I'm glad as young teens they are still that way.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-03-2016 08:49 AM
Sunny and a bit chilly, but not bad at all for January.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-03-2016 08:46 AM
SP- that our girls always give us good night hugs and kisses on the cheek with love you's before heading off to bed, and actually want one of us to come tuck them in.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       01-02-2016 05:24 AM
HT 2015 is over. not that 2016 isn't starting with some of the same issues as 2015 left with. But like the Scandles our love will see us through. Now about those magnificent orgasms? That would be a happy thought indeed. Or even mediocre would be nice.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-02-2016 05:08 AM
been laying awake since just after 4 so decided to go ahead and get up. Can't do much though without waking everyone else up so reading or playing on the computer seem to be what I will be doing.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       12-31-2015 11:00 AM
Happy Birthday Mrs VA!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-30-2015 17:33 PM
awww happy one year Scamp and Rabbit!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-28-2015 09:27 AM
temps are falling and its still raining....does anyone have an ark we can borrow?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-27-2015 09:29 AM
we don't have to shovel it, but with the flash flooding we have had to drain it out of our indoor riding arena.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-27-2015 09:15 AM
70 and very rainy.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       12-27-2015 09:10 AM
HTs A lovely holiday with my parents, adult kids and of course our girls. Trooper is off this week, and we are re-doing the girls room this week.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       12-27-2015 09:01 AM
I'm going to have to learn to give if I ever want to post in this thread again.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       12-27-2015 08:59 AM
last night
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       12-24-2015 09:35 AM
Thanks BLM and NJ, He is doing even better this morning. This was a weird case where I felt like we shouldn't call a vet, I'm pretty sure a vet would have said put him down, which if he would have seemed to be in pain I would have agreed. But his good spirits and the fact that he was eating well made me take a different course of action which seems to have paid off.
Merry Christmas
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Merry Christmas       12-23-2015 21:03 PM
Merry Christmas everyone :) hope the day brings you much love and good times.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       12-23-2015 11:06 AM
Going through the motions- Buffy the musical.
reflections on '15
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > reflections on '15       12-23-2015 10:59 AM
What made me happiest in 15 was was successes of my Kids, and the love of my man. So many of my friends are complaining about their kids the ages of ours and other then rare occasion ours really are sweet and loving and talented. Through good times and bad trooper and I are a team and our love , hasn't faltered, even with the curves life keeps throwing at us. What doesn't work? Pretty much everything else has just become going through the motions. What am I doing about it? Change the things I can (redoing the house since the new one won't be in the works for a bit yet, downsizing crap out of my life, and continue trying to learn to live with the things I can't change and trying not to hate myself if the process.
getting back into things after a hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > getting back into things after a hysterectomy       12-22-2015 19:04 PM
As Mrs U said there are several threads on this in the Women's talk area. Generally speaking lack of desire is hormonal as is dryness. Pain can be from many causes, including pelvic floor tightening. That can be helped by intra-vaginal massage and use of dilators.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       12-22-2015 16:46 PM
He is holding his own for now BLM, thank you for asking. He is eating well and as long as we keep him off the hills he seems to be ok. Big fear though is him laying down and not being able to get up. Oddly he doesn't seem to be in pain, so I don't know if this was an injury? Or maybe a mini-stroke? It seems to be mostly hindering movement of one hind leg, resulting in him not traveling a straight line when moving, way worse when he has been out in the hilly pastures, better if kept in stall or flat area.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-22-2015 16:41 PM
63 and sunny for the Winter Solstice makes PG a very happy naked witch.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       12-19-2015 09:15 AM
we actually saw a bit of improvement this morning. He is eating well, and wanted to go out with his friends. Not totally out of the woods where I feel that I'm sure we can pull him through, but feeling like it is a strong possibility.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       12-18-2015 19:08 PM
BLM the horse is almost 25, he has been here for 16-17 years. Longer then Trooper and I have been together. The guy that owns him owned a share in him when he was racing, broke his leg in his 2nd or 3rd race, this guy paid to have him saved instead of put down. He mostly comes out and feeds him and the other horses treats. He has been an awesome boarder over the years, I hold a bit of hope that he will pull through this.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       12-18-2015 17:05 PM
SP- a late morning nap in my handsome hubbies arms.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       12-18-2015 16:58 PM
FB- the sad part about having many horses in their 20's is watching their health slowly decline, he has been boarding here for 16+ years, and I don't know if whatever he has done to strain his hip/back is going to heal, or if it is going to mean that he won't be with us in a few days.
Swinging during the Holidays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swinging during the Holidays?       12-18-2015 16:44 PM
No "supposed to's" its what works best for you. Back in the day we were open to playing on weekends leading up to Christmas if we could fit it into our schedule, our first meeting with MMH was on the same night as Troopers office xmas party, we hit the office party, then a club to meet him. But the last week before xmas I'm a bit insane with trying to make xmas special for the kiddo's and cooking for the family or shopping for food to take to my MIL's to feed 25 people for 4 days. One of these days I will be a person who is all done with my shopping early, have the house the way I want it etc and be less stressed. This is not that year.
Oops! Lifestyle-induced faux paws
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Oops! Lifestyle-induced faux paws       12-18-2015 16:35 PM
I was going to a friends house one night and texted a SM friend that lives several states away that we would be there in a few minutes. As much as I used to text with SM's its amazing I didn't make more mistakes.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       12-17-2015 20:16 PM
Happy Birthday Kibbs!
OOOOOOOO what's that smell??????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > OOOOOOOO what's that smell??????       12-17-2015 10:39 AM
On one particular guy Lauder for Men drove me wild. And by wild I mean I constantly wanted to rip his clothes off and fuck his brains out, any time he was anywhere near me. We did fuck a few times, but were never really a couple, we worked together, and hung out with work crowd. I took my mom to see famous figure skaters one day a couple of years after I changed jobs and while standing in line caught a whiff of that familiar smell, turned around and he was in line with his girlfriend. Said hellos, went into the stadium. Went to the concession stand and collided there. And by that I mean as I was walking he grabbed me and pulled me under the stands and we attacked each otherd kissing, ripping at clothes,...until we both sort of came to our senses and realized others could see us (not a huge deal breaker) and he was after all there with a girlfriend, which was a bigger issue. As we were parting he was muttering something about the perfume I wear always made him crazy, back at you dude.
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       12-17-2015 10:22 AM
"PG, please come to NOLA again sometime" Hope to handsome, sooner rather than later. As soon as I figure out a way for the horses to receive quality care in my absence. Trooper needs to get down there again for business too. Although he was just in Louisiana twice in the last two weeks setting up a new big client.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       12-17-2015 09:06 AM
"Now if we could all get together in one place. Hmmmm....where oh where could that be.... " well I sort of attempted to make a big get together happen, but then passed along the planning (since it was supposed to be for my b'day) to Trooper who hates to plan anything or even help plan anything so for my b'day this year instead of fun in NOLA I will be having a lovely dinner with my family. Not a bad thing...but just pretty much what ends up happening every year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       12-17-2015 09:02 AM
There is a good joke in there some where about draining your pipe but I'm too fucking tired to be witty.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swinging during the Holidays?       12-17-2015 06:27 AM
Andrew we do not do swing club type stuff on NYE because it is the one of the nights EVERYONE who is a member of the club decides to come to the club (another is Halloween) we did it a couple of years early on then stopped. Usually if we do anything its a private party. This year we are going to a 1920's themed event. Limited tickets sold, swing dance lessons early in the evening, followed by a burlesque, and circus sideshow including many performers I used to perform with.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       12-16-2015 10:39 AM
Since the last go around on this we have met the VA's which was quite unexpected and fun. Had a possible chance to meet the Scandles but just couldn't quite pull it off. Still waiting to meet the lovely Rabbit.
Dear Santa 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dear Santa 2015       12-16-2015 06:23 AM
so I've been told, maybe Santa can fix that?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swinging during the Holidays?       12-15-2015 22:21 PM
Christmas and the days leading up to it generally are always full of family/close friends time. When we were active we saved swinging for my b'day (few days after xmas) or New Year's eve.
First Time Club Visit - What to bring?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > First Time Club Visit - What to bring?       12-15-2015 22:14 PM
Our club bag used to include our own drink glasses, disposable toothbrushes, hair brush, condoms, lube, pole grip aids (do not mix up the lube and the pole grip aids) if we went to dinner before the club then my club wear including my platform stripper shoes were in the bag. Sometimes several pairs. Never flip flops or anything lower then the 4 inchers I wear out to dinner. Just my thing, I feel naked without my heels. Tennis shoes or flip flops in the car though to get across our gravel driveway easier.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-14-2015 11:03 AM
It has been wonderfully unseasonably warm here for the last several days, due to a surge of warm air from the NOLA area. I'm not complaining, I like 60's in December.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       12-07-2015 09:30 AM
Got up at 5 because Trooper had to leave for Louisiana.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       12-06-2015 21:34 PM
It totally changed. Totally.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       12-03-2015 07:29 AM
same old get up at 6, workout while kiddo's get ready for school.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       12-03-2015 07:25 AM
got out of bed and did a Jillian Shred and foam roller work on my calves. Need some more foam roller in my life, I have several, forget about using them but boy do they help the tight muscles. Pole work later today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       12-02-2015 20:49 PM
no sweat on my face, but holy cow I have some pretty bruises popping up. Gotta love pole kisses, its sort of like the Florence and the Machine song "A kiss from a fist is better then none"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       12-02-2015 17:31 PM
had a friend in from out of town today...almost 5 hours playing on the poles, pole silks, floor, hoops.....
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       12-02-2015 17:10 PM
Smooth- in the shape of a horse head, not an actual horse head, don 't be a horse's ass. Scamp, if she wants to pay me 100 bucks to make one I will. BT I'm not a fan of horses in my bed, but an Italian stallion is a horse of a different color.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       12-02-2015 06:49 AM
HT- pole friend in town visiting :)
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       12-02-2015 06:30 AM
BLT- this was more of a case of someone found out about a horse head wreath I'm making, and wants me to make one for her because she doesn't want to pay 125 bucks for one at the local feed store, but she is willing to pay for supplies and act like she is doing me a favor. Ummm no bitch, I will not be making you one. Only one example... happens all the time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       12-01-2015 10:11 AM
Started the morning out with Jillian, the house was hot as hell (fucking furnace won't shut itself off) soon as the fitbit finishes charging I'm heading out to clean stalls, already fed at 7:30, poling tonight. Might try to fit some time on the stationary bike too.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       12-01-2015 08:34 AM
Pet Peeve for today....people who think my time isn't worth anything. I might just punch the next person who says something like ooooo I love that "such and so" you made! Can you make me one? I will pay for the supplies! Two punches if they also include the "since you are a stay at home mom and have time on your hands"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-01-2015 08:30 AM
drizzly and grey again, but in the 50's, so while not the nicest, it could be worse as in cold and snowing.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       12-01-2015 08:27 AM
I know that feeling well Scamp. Trooper hasn't been traveling much as of late which has me a bit spoiled by him always being in my bed. The next two weeks he is going to be in Louisiana for Monday night, only one night as opposed to the 3 he was usually gone but I will still miss him. In Jan, he will start traveling more again.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       12-01-2015 07:38 AM
filled the car for 1.63 a gallon Sunday (had some cents off points) so it cost me less then 20 to fill the car (can't remember the last time that happened) yesterday filled the truck at 1.68...less then 50 bucks to fill the truck (26+ gallons)
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       11-30-2015 22:03 PM
PP 1 The fact that the Bliss cruise has sailed from harbor but yet there is still an annoying banner on the home page about a last minute cancellation, grab the spot while you can. PP2- people who bitch about paying 50 bucks a month for unlimited high speed internet access. Try living in the country, 10gigs of high speed costs me more then that, unlimited is unheard of and would most likely cost more like 500 a month if we did have it.
WHERE DO YOU CONSIDER HOME, or where do your relate with as being from.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WHERE DO YOU CONSIDER HOME, or where do your relate with as being from.       11-30-2015 21:58 PM
this popped up on FB tonight and made me think of this thread. "Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person." Beau Taplin is credited with the quote.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       11-30-2015 16:53 PM
Trooper and I knocked out a Jillian workout this morning. Day of errands and of course my every other Monday massage. Jillian causes my abdomen to still swell by about 5 inches within an hour of finishing. Hate this crap. I work out to slim down and look thinner not puff up.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       11-29-2015 14:39 PM
I realize that, but the dogs were ripping their coats out which indicates they were biting and not dying after. Put more neck stuff on them after their baths yesterday and today they are not being driven crazy by them, which is good, but I bet it only lasts for about 7 days again...
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       11-28-2015 20:03 PM
NJ those are nice, the chiro I used to use has one.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       11-28-2015 17:04 PM
PP in spite of spending a crap ton of money on anti-flea crap for our dogs/cats, I just picked up our female and she had a bunch of them on her. They are now freshly bathed (dogs) again (second time this week) and will get more neck stuff put on tonight since it has been 10 days since we did it last.
Hysterectomy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hysterectomy       11-28-2015 16:22 PM
I will also point out that most of the responses you will get here will be positive, most women will not stay in the lifestyle if the surgery goes badly for them. We are out of the lifestyle, I only hang around the fora because I have been posting here for years, and in all honesty there are many days I read it with tears in my eyes.
WHERE DO YOU CONSIDER HOME, or where do your relate with as being from.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WHERE DO YOU CONSIDER HOME, or where do your relate with as being from.       11-28-2015 15:46 PM
I'm from just north of Philly. While some of my ways are more Northern then Southern I really do not relate it to being home. Louisville has been "home" for 30+ years, although another city has a large part of my heart, so we are hoping to semi-retire to NOLA for at least large chunks of time. But honestly home is where my man is, luckily he knows me and loves me enough not to make this always cold Italian girl go back north.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-27-2015 20:49 PM
It was 70 degrees today. Started out sunny, but as late afternoon rolled in it clouded up for the rain tonight.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       11-27-2015 20:46 PM
So sorry to hear that Rabbit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       11-27-2015 20:44 PM
No "workout" for me but we hauled a bunch of stuff from storage and from my mom's. Ton's of lifting. One of the things we brought back was mom's old stationary bike, its old but functional so going to start peddling my ass off.
The Running Of The Sheep-2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Running Of The Sheep-2015       11-27-2015 20:39 PM
I wouldn't do the getting up early and standing in huge lines thing on black friday, just not my thing. We did go out later when it was quieter to a superstore (not walmart) mainly because we needed some groceries and a few things for a project. While we were there I managed to find a good deal on a jacket to wear out in the barn. $100 jacket for 30.
Newbies in Catawba County, and have a question !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Newbies in Catawba County, and have a question !       11-27-2015 11:15 AM
I agree with Rabbit, way too much about the weight loss, and the insecurities it is causing. Quite frankly I found your profile to be a bit all over the place. You might try posting in the profile help section. Finding compatible couples takes time and patience, but putting your best foot forward through your profile helps a lot.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.