Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 21045
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-22-2016 23:01 PM
HT- lovely evening out at the local community theatre with hubby and kiddo's.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-22-2016 22:59 PM
sorillo we haven't had air in our car since last fall. Now granted we aren't quite as hot as Texas most of the time, but its not cool here right now either.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-22-2016 16:47 PM
awesomely it hasn't been nearly as hot this week, nor is it now to be this weekend, as they were calling for.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-22-2016 11:29 AM
I agree with NJ. todays small bitch. My truck is in the shop. Poor baby is getting old and cranky, and her rear end seems to be having issues. Waiting for the mechanic to call to tell me how much she will cost to get fixed up. Nothing is ever cheap to fix on her. I pretty much figure I'm not getting out of there for less then a grand.
Female Menopause
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Female Menopause       07-22-2016 11:23 AM
wow reading through these is a blast from the past though. This was before I blocked the creepy stalker dude who started the post.
Female Menopause
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Female Menopause       07-22-2016 11:20 AM
dood you really are the king of finding old forum posts.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-22-2016 11:18 AM
yesterday was no real workout, just barn work, grocery shopping that sort of stuff. Just over 10,000 steps according to my fitbit. This morning I did barn work with hubby and poled for a bit over an hour. Playing with a new way of gripping with my hands for one of my favorite spins. Liking it because it is one I can do on my weaker side and it works my weaker side arm more in both directions.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-22-2016 08:24 AM
oh hey it did work, imagine that! Miracles do happen!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-22-2016 08:23 AM
well I tried to change my default to one where I'm wearing a tank shirt in a cold room, but I don't think changing is working. I miss the days when we could attach any public picture to our posts :( since our profile is on lockdown I really have little reason to take new pics.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-21-2016 22:44 PM
yeah most likely.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-21-2016 22:42 PM
we had a night like that here at the farm not too long ago Peghey, it was magical, and my girls were having so much fun catching them like they were 5 and 7 years old instead of soon to be 12 and 14. They would chase them and catch them and bring them to me to hold for a second before we let them fly away.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-21-2016 22:16 PM
JW why people are so surprised that when I go from 95 degree temps outside into a heavily air conditioned building that my nipples end up hard as rocks? Or at least I'm chalking the crazy staring to surprise
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-21-2016 22:01 PM
Thanks Scandle and NJ, it sucks, I do not sleep well when he is gone. We tried to talk them into pretty much traveling every week for 2-3 days each week but they wouldn't go for it. With his territory so scattered he will be on a plane out of here Mon very early am, tues night, thurs morning, then fly home Fri night most weeks. Only bright side is woohoo airline, car rental, hotel, and amex points for me to spend. But really I'd rather he wasn't on the road so much. I miss him, the kiddo's miss him and it wears me out dealing with the farm and kids on little sleep.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-21-2016 20:59 PM
Trooper was just in LA last week for work, luckily work covers the expenses but yep LA is pricey! FB- Trooper now has to travel M-F every other week instead of Tue-Thurs
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-21-2016 19:28 PM
amazingly other than listing more stuff for sale, I have finished all of the list from below. Going to make dinner, and get started listing.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       07-21-2016 14:44 PM
PP- I think I'm the only one who posted that wasn't blocked yet. actually my biggest Pet Peeve right now is when you list stuff for sale on a FB group meant for a certain county, and people are like oooooo I want to buy that! Where are you located? You tell them, and they are like oh, I'm 3 counties away, that is too far to go to pick it up. Why the fuck do you belong to that group then?
The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       07-21-2016 10:41 AM
that is an issue with being on lockdown.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-21-2016 10:21 AM
already done: wake up kids, do barn work, take kids two different locations for their activities of the day, bank, bought theatre tickets for tomorrow night, quick stop for some tea, stop at neighbors for produce and eggs, answer a bunch of messages about stuff I'm selling. still to do: meet with 2 different people about stuff I'm selling, clean out fridge, go to the feed store, go to the produce stand on the other side of the county we live in for milk and more produce, grocery store, drug store, pick up kids at different locations at different times, evening barn work. List more stuff for sale. maybe some pole work, although my shoulders could use a rest.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-21-2016 10:12 AM
yesterday wasn't too bad, but this week-end is supposed to be scorching hot. We will be doing minimal stuff outside, we have tons to do inside the house with the big reno anyway.
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       07-20-2016 22:42 PM
hi there peghey! so nice to see you around the fora :)
The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The absolute hotttest pics on SLS.       07-20-2016 22:23 PM
"Sorry I missed that, but I'll be making up for it very soon. Zero tanned tits in Louisville today. Or at least if there are, no one seems willing to prove it. :/ " ????????????Louisville????????????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-20-2016 22:08 PM
a bit over an hour of pole. barely topped 10,000 steps today because it was a day full of running kids around.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-20-2016 10:24 AM
Spareparts, as BT said, paid and lifetime members can read mail without opening it. So what I would guess is happening is they are reading it, checking out your not so well written profile, and note that you are 99 years old, and look at the one picture you have on there and move on. You might want to check out the better profiles section of the fora, and the achieving single male success section for some helpful tips.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-20-2016 09:27 AM
not sure if I'm killing it or its killing me lol. pole later...for now moving more crap around in the house.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-19-2016 21:41 PM
Close to 2.5 hours of pole work today my arms feel like lead. Over 13,000 steps.
your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > your favorite way of relaxing other than having sex       07-19-2016 11:21 AM
Outlander is the only show he and I watch together and it has to be on a night when he is in town (he is gone a lot) and get the kids to bed and feel like staying up an hour to watch. And it isn't all that relaxing, although it is one that we actually watched instead of me crafting/costuming or working on paperwork while it was on. Sadly we watched season one, and season 2 doesn't come out on dvd until October. Luckily my sleep, at least usually on nights he is home is better now. If he is out of town for 2 nights? maybe 3 restless hours a night. I do miss the days of sleeping well for at least 6 hours several times a week.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       07-17-2016 09:16 AM
taking care of horses, working some more on this house remodel we are doing. And most likely telling my computer at least 5 times that I do not want the windows 10 destroyer of computers upgrade. Much as I don't like windows 8 and would much rather have 7, no way in hell am I upgrading to 10, unless it comes with the computer I'm buying since the people I know of that have upgraded it royally fucked over their computers and a guy in the computer store even told me that it is a problem.
How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Much Did You Pay For Gas Today       07-16-2016 08:42 AM
1.91. One of the joys of living outside of Louisville Metro is we don't have to have the reformulated summer gas. So if you drive to the nearest gas station to us that is on Louisville Metro side of where we live its 2.35-2.45. Drive the same distance the other way, and its 1.91
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       07-16-2016 08:09 AM
had to get older girl up and out the door to the A Cappella Festival she is singing in today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-15-2016 11:06 AM
poled both last night and this morning. Gearing up for a week-end of working on the house.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-14-2016 20:19 PM
HT- my handsome man is on his way home to me :)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-14-2016 20:16 PM
SP- watching foals frolic in a light rain as I was driving today. I miss having foals.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-13-2016 22:57 PM
its been a challenge, between the issues with my abs and the extra weight. I'm just over 12,000 steps for the day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-13-2016 20:45 PM
with hubby and kids not here this morning I did all of the barn work myself, stalls, hay, water, grain, bring in. 2 hours of pole. Some nice clean chopper inverts finally, lifting into them and being able to hold them its taken 2 freaking years to get back to this point.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-13-2016 14:18 PM
JW can we still block free members? I remember at one time that was an option. We have had everyone blocked for so long I don't remember.
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       07-13-2016 11:55 AM
there is a new one posting in the fora, that would be a dealbreaker for me, although the whole profile is a dealbreaker frankly.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-13-2016 11:47 AM
well of course he did, and he also enabled 1 man to build an ark, and put dinosaurs on it too!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-12-2016 23:46 PM
interesting VA, I guess using that logic you could say they should be on the Ark. Although I'd like to see Noah wrangling some t-rex's or him keeping them from eating everything on board.
Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for the hotel room, MMF?       07-12-2016 23:11 PM
Not sure why a couple that the male is listed as straight is looking for MMF but whatever floats your boat. As to the who pays, I guess I really just don't understand why people get so hung up on who pays for what. We generally just plan on paying for the evening no matter if we are going out with a couple/sf/sm. If the couple/sf/sm offer to pay for a round of drinks, dinner, part or all of anything, depending on what they are offering to pay for we either accept, or meet in the middle with the bill. And before anyone says it must be nice to be rich, we are anything but. But we are never going to sit there and insist on someone paying a bill in all or part.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-12-2016 22:52 PM
JW if I missed the part in the bible where when Moses loaded the Ark with animal that there were dinosaurs on it? Because the goof ball people who built the massively expensive Ark here in KY seem to think there were dinosaurs on it judging from the fact that they have them displayed in cages on the Ark. Now I know I suck at bible bibble 101 but I really do not remember dinosaurs being in it.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-12-2016 22:36 PM
HT- that I happened to look at the profile while it was briefly open to couples.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       07-12-2016 10:35 AM
PP- people who assume because I don't have a regular "job" that I do nothing. As in "well since you don't work you should have plenty of time to do _______ fill in the blank with whatever project they have in mind for me to do.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-12-2016 10:30 AM
HT- seeing BT back in the fora.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-10-2016 15:27 PM
last few days just working in the barn and on redoing the house. My right shoulder is bugging me I think from all the painting. Luckily I have a date with the man with the magic hands tomorrow.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       07-10-2016 09:12 AM
SP- the good morning whinny of a horse that we were so afraid we were going to have to put down last night.
Watching your wife get fucked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Watching your wife get fucked       07-09-2016 18:44 PM
"After my latest love affair went south recently, I was contemplating A profile rebuild and making an effort to re-visit/re-earn the quality certs I'd received these last 5 years" sorry to hear that the love affair went south, but I do love seeing you back in the fora. And if you decide on that re-visiting to earn certs, l'd be glad to lend a hand, and other body parts.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-09-2016 18:37 PM
FB- somehow I managed to make a whole bunch of tiny tears in the skin along my right inner thigh/bikini line area. Now it seems like everything is rubbing on them :(
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-09-2016 14:23 PM
HT- a lovely dinner out with my man last night, followed by ice cream and 4 episodes of Outlander :)
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-07-2016 11:04 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss Mrs U, so sad to lose a loved one.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-07-2016 08:15 AM
I find the comparison of healing a c-section (I had 2)to a hyster, like comparing apples and trucks. Hope her recovery goes well.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-06-2016 10:39 AM
"reminds me i gotta go get pretty (that's my car you pervs) inspected" luckily we do not have to do that here.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-06-2016 10:37 AM
"In Virginia, a personal property tax was applied to cars. Our BMW was over $1,000 per year when it was new. " that is how ours is too. We had a pretty new truck (that when we bought it used was 30,000+) and our brand new car which while not fancy cost us 18,000. Didn't think about when November rolled around and we would be hit with a combined registration renewal for them both. it was crazy...I wanna say like 1,200 on the truck and about 800 on the car. Plus of course the payments on them both which combined were 1,100. And the way they have the system set up we can't pay the registration on one without paying the other to at least space them by a month.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-06-2016 06:43 AM
well if you don't "fix it" on the warning ticket and you get pulled over a second time you go to jail, and your car gets towed. While part of wants to have a newer car again, I hate the thought of those very expensive yearly registration fees that come with them. For my truck it was like having to make 3 payments in one month when it was newer.
Sexiest thing you've seen lately?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sexiest thing you've seen lately?       07-05-2016 20:57 PM
my man running power tools :)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-05-2016 20:56 PM
here if you are driving with expired registration you get a "fix it" ticket. If you correct it within 30 days of the ticket, there is no fine. I know this because sadly I tend to put it off until....oh fuck, blue lights.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-05-2016 20:36 PM
2 hours of pole.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-05-2016 20:32 PM
leftover pasta salad from the huge pasta salad I made yesterday
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-05-2016 15:04 PM
So sorry to hear that. I had one two years ago and it is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. Sadly mine was do or die literally, thanks to post ablation syndrome.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-05-2016 08:14 AM
two days of rain have left it rather muggy in the bluegrass.
Single Men Advice in the Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Single Men Advice in the Lifestyle       07-05-2016 08:10 AM
There is a whole forum area devoted just to "achieving single male success" with many topics and input from those couples that seek SM's.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-04-2016 12:13 PM
HT- making pizzelle's with my daughters :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-04-2016 08:08 AM
yesterday was barn work and putting in flooring, including hauling plywood for sub-floor and banging in pieces of laminate. Shoulders feel like rock again. Almost 12,000 steps. And today is more flooring...and moving furniture back in place. BLM- I wish all this was budging the fluffiness! Although in my bodies usual style I can see (need to do measurements) slimming but my scale is being a bitch lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-04-2016 08:00 AM
Looks like it will be a rainy 4th of July, not complaining, the fields needed some rain, although it did postpone a performance the girls were going to be in. Another day to get some more painting and flooring work done, then tonight we are headed to Trooper's sons house for a cookout and weather permitting fireworks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-03-2016 09:40 AM
yesterday was just walking around renfaire. well and of course barn work. over 13,000 steps. But my shoulders needed the break anyway, they felt like rock yesterday. Today we are installing flooring.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-03-2016 09:34 AM
rainy day today, good for getting projects done around the house, new flooring going down in the living room. Yesterday it was lovely, less than 80 degrees, light breeze and just beautiful.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       07-03-2016 09:20 AM
HT- lovely day at the renfair yesterday :) I love walking around in the forest and seeing the wares they are selling, listening to some awesome bagpipes, and some rowdy pirates singing. Being flirted with by handsome knights, and buff men in kilts.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-01-2016 19:38 PM
I love having this space, away from the family....I'm slowing turning it into a woman cave of sorts. I have had a hard time really dancing in the past couple of years, but today I had some of my favorite club music on, and the dance for the first time in a long time was flowing hot and heavy.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       07-01-2016 18:26 PM
Sorry to hear about MrsLA needing surgery, hope she has a speedy recovery!
To whom it may concern
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To whom it may concern       07-01-2016 13:58 PM
"Sweetie you have thrown yourself into the snarklion den. These asshats around here are ruthless and this thread will live on in infamy. You can't give them crayons and not expect them to run around coloring on the walls...hell I wanted to help. " Do not color on my freshly painted walls of the living room please. Now if you want to use some body paints on me, that is a different story. and yes I had to run and color on the walls, and didn't even look at the nicely written profile, and pretty dreamy photo's before I did. Spank me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-01-2016 13:27 PM
2 hours of pole and a bit of yoga and handstand work. my shoulders feel like lead weights at this point.
To whom it may concern
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To whom it may concern       07-01-2016 09:36 AM
"Most women absolutely love oral sex for its immense pleasure, and more likely to guarantee organisms." I don't want any gaurantee organisms. I'm not into biology experiments going on in my vajayjay. now orgasms? Yes I like those. But honestly for me the ones from oral are just a warm up. I had a SM friend that because of meds he was on from injuries from being at war overseas couldn't get a hard on. He loved to do massages and oral. He would spend hours doing that and then I would go home wake my husband up and fuck the ever loving hell out of him because O's from oral do not totally satisfy me. Usually if a guy goes on and on about his oral skills, or how much women love oral I pretty much assume they can not get it up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-30-2016 22:04 PM
yesterday was 2 hours of pole, only did one hour today. Tomorrow I will be in the pole room for several hours, have a friend coming over to play. So close to getting my inverted D and Aysha back... also have been doing a ton of painting the last few days, that with barn work seems my shoulders never get a break.
Verifying your identity/pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Verifying your identity/pictures       06-30-2016 07:37 AM
and how to you propose to get the current date showing on the pictures? Pretty much most programs for cropping/adding text/etc you could put today's date on a 15 year old picture. Unless you hold up a newspaper with a current headline...but who actually gets the paper anymore?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-29-2016 18:57 PM
the high today was 82, and it wasn't there for long, with a cool breeze that felt lovely.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-29-2016 18:54 PM
that birdie is getting tired with its wings flapping up there with only messages about sls events. Poor thing.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-29-2016 10:22 AM
This could be a ht or simple pleasure. Sitting outside last night at dusk with my two not so little girls alternating between sitting next to me and chasing fireflies with a lovely cool breeze in the air and fireflies lighting up the yard. Only thing that could have made it better is if my handsome man had been home to enjoy the time with us.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-28-2016 19:11 PM
HT- decided to do the ceiling beams high gloss white, while the rest of the ceiling stays flat white. Love the look :) and the fresh paint and painting the beams makes the room look bigger. The even happier thought will be when this project is done.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-28-2016 08:56 AM
it was pretty steamy over the week-end mid 90's but yesterday was last of the 90+'s for the the week and by this week-end it is supposed to be 81 in the city which means out at the renfair grounds its going to be in the 70's. Great day to get lost in the past, drink a few tankards of ale, watch some jousting, frolic with the fairies in the woods....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-26-2016 16:37 PM
my workout yesterday was climbing up and down off a 3 step step stool with a paint brush many many many times to paint the beams on my vaulted living room ceiling. And using a roller on the rest of the ceiling. Shoulders are feeling it and butt. Today has been moving furniture and pulling up carpet and a zillion and one staples they were using to hold the carpet pad down.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-25-2016 20:02 PM
HT- for yesterday, went to a lovely local musical theatre production of Guys and Dolls, followed by dinner with our kiddo's last night. For today, getting some painting done in our living room.
Ladies can you PLEASE help me!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ladies can you PLEASE help me!!!!       06-25-2016 19:55 PM
also if your wife doesn't like it rough, make sure the male half of the couple knows that so he doesn't get rough with your wife.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-24-2016 22:21 PM
"Those abs will come along just fine with that routine PG..and fun too! " ugh I hope so. I found out via PT that my abs like to let my pelvic floor do more of the work.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-24-2016 08:34 AM
I put my pole silks back up yesterday for the first time in a long time, and remembered just how fun they are to play with and just how much core they actually take. Going to go play a bit with them again today!
Ladies can you PLEASE help me!!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ladies can you PLEASE help me!!!!       06-23-2016 17:10 PM
damn Rabbit I'm glad my man is home now as well after reading that!
First conversation about swinging
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > First conversation about swinging       06-23-2016 09:51 AM
Our first conversation about it was on our first date. He and his x had gone to Hedo many times, she liked to fuck other men but wouldn't let him do much of anything with other women. I found it intriguing...and odd. The guy I dated for a long time before him was incredibly possessive, me talking to another gu no matter how innocently would end up in days of fighting, so this was a hard concept for me to grasp. We got married and at times he would say stuff like "it would be so hot to see you with another guy" We were married about 5 years (in which time I had two kids) before we decided to dip our toes in and test the water. We had quite a lot of fun for about 8 years, until I had a medically necessary hyster and complications.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       06-23-2016 09:41 AM
HT- Trooper will be home this afternoon. He is taking tomorrow off and for the week-end we will be working on half of the living room.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       06-23-2016 09:39 AM
greek yogurt and fresh fruit.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-22-2016 22:37 PM
aww thanks guys :) I do miss being able to pick a pic that best goes with the post though. This one always was a crowd favorite which is why I changed to this one. If I can only show one picture it should show off my assets...
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-22-2016 20:16 PM
FB- Trooper left a couple of hours ago. Only a one night trip this time, but tonight the girls aren't home so it could have been quite the fun night.
For those members who have children.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > For those members who have children.       06-22-2016 19:54 PM
it is very very rare that anyone that is not family watches our kids. And if we do have someone else watch them it is going to be someone we trust explicitly. Now our kids are also old enough to tell us if something not right was going on.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-22-2016 16:29 PM
awesome pole sessions last night and this morning. The week off did my muscles good, my inverts were so much stronger and easier.
Dress for Success
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dress for Success       06-22-2016 16:06 PM
I dress very much like NJ described, nice dress (in my case usually pinup style) and heels. Or pencil skirt, dressy halter top/or corset, heels. Trooper is always nice slacks and nice polo or dress shirt with dress shoes or loafers depending on where we are meeting up at. We expect the same. Although a few years ago for New Years Eve a SM friend wore a kilt (he checked with me before doing so) he looked quite dashing. I used to have a pair of red leather pants I'd wear with a corset from time to time, or a backless halter top, And of course heels.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       06-21-2016 20:41 PM
I hate that trooper travels so much. 3 days every other week basically (which is a bit better than the 4 he had been doing. He was gone Fri-Sun. He was in theory going to be home all week this week as it in theory is a no travel week. He is leaving tomorrow night. Girls are at camp overnight tomorrow too :( and he goes out of town next week again. Sometimes he is somewhere fun he was in NOLA a couple of weeks ago, Memphis area, etc. Denver he didn't find exciting, but he did bring me back an awesome present lol. Points....amex, airlines, hotels are the only plus side to this.
Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-21-2016 13:23 PM
thanks BLM, I have tons of things in life to worry about, why someone didn't want to fuck me isn't one of them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-21-2016 12:44 PM
One of the funniest things I heard about us at the club was that we seemed too in love and into each other. Seriously? This is an issue? other reasons usually included my lack of bi-ness, the age difference between Trooper and myself made it a bit harder to match up, and one of my favorites was they didn't like that I fucked single males, and the one who said this amusingly is now a SM. I really don't care much why they don't think we are a good match, and I'm fine with not having to tell why we rejected couples/SM/SF (although usually with SF is because the are BSC).
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-21-2016 12:36 PM
now I will say we have met up with members of the fora that I have been talking with for years, and those dinner meet ups do not bore me, its more like meeting up with old friends who at the same time are exciting new friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-21-2016 12:34 PM
I find it more tedious, and stifling, and usually it does nothing towards getting me hot and bothered.
Why is the women's section so dead?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Why is the women's section so dead?       06-21-2016 12:25 PM
Honestly I'd rather it was quiet then rehash for the 9millionth type "squirting is it pee"? "do you like hung men"? or any of the other subjects we have beat like dead horse. Post something interesting and not the same old stuff and see if people join in the conversation.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-21-2016 05:35 AM
NJ that really is a SP. our kiddo's are very cuddly and still want us to tuck them into bed at night, even the almost 14 year old.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Podcast Help .How do you handle rejection and failures in the lifestyle       06-20-2016 19:22 PM
Well stated MrsU, as usual.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.