Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 21531
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-07-2016 22:09 PM
HT-Trooper is home from a trip. Bitchfest- he has a cold, and is snoring like a bear. I will be sleeping in a chair in the living room. If I can even sleep with as loud as he is being. the second Bitch is that if I weren't so tired I could just stay up sewing all night and sleep while he is working tomorrow.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-06-2016 10:09 AM
rainy and 40's
Cool or Uncool?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Cool or Uncool?       12-06-2016 09:44 AM
"For all the time I spend here I can never keep track of who is pissed at who and why. " I'm with you VA. If you make a spread sheet send it to me. On second thought, don't. I'd rather be spread on the sheets then have a spread sheet.
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       12-05-2016 14:58 PM
Happy thoughts. I go there to read others happy thoughts, not political bitching and moaning. IYCOHO- breakfast
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-05-2016 07:45 AM
HT- a lovely week-end spent with hubby and kiddo's, full of fun events!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-02-2016 10:28 AM
"I actually think I would enjoy spear fishing in the Colorado River with him." could you miss the fish?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       12-01-2016 20:58 PM
WTF when did this become a political thread?
Deep Thoughts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Deep Thoughts       11-30-2016 22:21 PM
"Technically Bourbon has to be made in Kentucky " Well even though I might be a bit biased and want to agree with that, "technically" that is not the case.
Deep Thoughts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Deep Thoughts       11-30-2016 11:28 AM
Trooper says he will fly to NOLA just to help open that bottle.
Do Cert's have to be postive?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do Cert's have to be postive?       11-30-2016 10:20 AM
stop posting his name, I'm afraid it might be like saying beatlejuice and he might show up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-30-2016 10:15 AM
going to be another lovely day around 60
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-30-2016 10:13 AM
Usual morning stuff with kids and horses - done rip a good amount of skin off playing on the pole- done all the crap I didn't finish yesterday (as I look around my living room that is full of boxes of Christmas stuff)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-29-2016 14:56 PM
-14 or 7 degrees...either one is not desirable in my life.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-29-2016 14:19 PM
"Weather is great up here in Canada it's a balmy -14 and snowing. " what you are calling great, I call hell on earth. PG(who hates cold and snow)
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-29-2016 13:00 PM
I have a sudden urge to kiss both Lady and Tramp.
Sarcasm and the Community
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sarcasm and the Community       11-29-2016 11:07 AM
I agree BT.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sarcasm and the Community       11-29-2016 10:39 AM
part of me loves/loved retail. And then there are those things that made me want to rip my hair out. But yes this time of year, when I was hourly instead of management I loved the extra money.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sarcasm and the Community       11-29-2016 09:52 AM
ugh I spent many years in various parts of retail and retail management I feel your pain.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-29-2016 09:02 AM
sunny and going to be around mid 50's. Much better than the cold rain of yesterday, although we really needed the rain.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-29-2016 08:53 AM
Usual morning stuff (kiddo's to school, horses fed etc) done. Laundry sorted and started Put away boxes from xmas decorations trace out patterns for the girls and I for our skirts. make a christmas wreath for the front door since I still have my halloween one up. get kiddo's, take older girl to dance Barn work pole time dinner
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-29-2016 08:46 AM
tritto :(
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       11-28-2016 12:23 PM
HT- girls got the tree up decorated yesterday (mostly older daughters work) and it looked pretty. the Bitch is the "looked" today the lights blew out on it.
Surprising your wife with MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Surprising your wife with MFM       11-28-2016 09:54 AM
OT Surprises can be fun, and a way to make sure she is prepared would be to do it on a date night. I prepare for date nights with my man pretty much the same as I would if I knew we were going to be be meeting a SM. We never did the him picking someone out surprise thing, although one day he came home from a business trip and told me he wished he could have brought me home this guy he had a meeting with. Got some good fantasy mileage out of that one.
Surprising your wife with MFM
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Surprising your wife with MFM       11-28-2016 09:46 AM
"Her HS reunion is coming up. I told her how hot would it be if she could hook up with someone there, and the 3 of us go back to his room (I WILL be packing the go bag for that night). Better yet if he has a wife :) :) " We went to my HS reunion last year. I wouldn't have fucked any of the guys there for love or money. I swear all the guys looked 10 years older than my hubby who is 11 years older then me. Matter of fact, they all thought it was HIS high school reunion, they kept coming up and asking him which teachers he had etc. A grand total of 2 people recognized me one girl, and one guy who was like holy fuck, but you were such a geek in high school. Yes and you were once a hot dude, what happened to you?
Keeping Your man turned on
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Keeping Your man turned on       11-27-2016 15:23 PM
we don't think of ways to stay turned on to each other it happens pretty naturally and organically. Always little kisses or touches in passing. Rubbing against each other. We are turned on by each other just being around each other. Today we are working or reorganiazing some area's of the house to make the holidays better and we have exchanged touches, kisses, innuendo, teasing, flirting.
SLS needs a POKE option, right??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS needs a POKE option, right??       11-27-2016 12:48 PM
lol the whole reason our profile is now blocked to everyone is because people couldn't resist emailing even though our tag line and several area's of our profile said on break, please do not email unless you are a friend from the forums. I can't imagine how much the kids would run and play with scissors with a poke option.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-27-2016 10:13 AM
letting the girls put up the tree today. Not a real one here though, way too many people allergic in our house. Get the living room holiday ready.
Grower/ Shower
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Grower/ Shower       11-26-2016 20:33 PM
of course now inquiring minds want to know what is going on Monday afternoon.
Grower/ Shower
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Grower/ Shower       11-26-2016 20:13 PM
well you were traveling south
Grower/ Shower
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Grower/ Shower       11-26-2016 19:48 PM
more and more keeps leaking out about this RV trip...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-26-2016 09:45 AM
Quiet day with the kiddo's, not much planned other then going to the movies (their daddy is at a football game) and of course caring for the horses. I might get a start on the skirts for Dicken's.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-25-2016 11:03 AM
well I had a bunch of plans for today, but I think I will be mostly laying in bed reading a book.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-25-2016 10:38 AM
FB- have a cold. not even the Chocolate bourbon cake I made for T-day sounds appealing.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-23-2016 17:05 PM
SP spending time in the kitchen with my mama. She is slowing down and I know it won't be long before she isn't in the kitchen with me anymore so I'm enjoying it while I can.
Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing       11-23-2016 15:49 PM
lol I know those sort of days all too well. You start out with a plan to do A,B,C and then life happens and you end up doing D, E, and F instead. My day went mostly as planned so far, other then I totally forgot I had someone coming here to pole this morning. Although I had hoped my kids and hubby would have gotten more done in the house while I was at mom's prepping for T-day.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-21-2016 11:23 AM
Fun, you can hand deliver some here on your way to Cinncy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-21-2016 09:24 AM
already did the morning usual of getting kiddo's off to school and feeding horses Laundry (already sorted and started) answering a few emails/messages browsing the web for some presents for the girls, and some additions to my sewing area. The sewing stuff won't be purchased quite yet though. working on the latest house purge/project we started over the week-end. paying the never ending bills. pick up one girl pick up girl two a couple hours later take care of horses make dinner
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-21-2016 09:17 AM
Happy horses frolicking in the fields on a frosty morning.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-21-2016 07:07 AM
below freezing again this morning but heading up to 50ish for the afternoon.
does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?       11-20-2016 20:53 PM
well that might get me hot and bothered but in the best of ways.
does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when people are bothered by things that don't bother you?       11-20-2016 19:41 PM
nope, just bothers me still that I missed a good chance for you to bump me.
does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > does it bother you when someone completely ignores your compliment ?       11-20-2016 19:39 PM
ummm so now Fun and Tramp can find these old threads? not that I have anything against a good bump...followed by a good grind.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-19-2016 21:02 PM
HT- my wonderful man who goes along with my crazy ideas.
Date Night Attire
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Date Night Attire       11-18-2016 13:30 PM
I honestly have intentions of setting foot in FL only one more time, and that is to take the kids to Harry Potter. I would love to have a party at Trashy Diva in NOLA one year. That however is a bad name for a place that sells such lovely clothes and some pretty french lingerie.
Date Night Attire
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Date Night Attire       11-18-2016 12:49 PM
I'm a little black dress or red dress girl, although with the pink in my hair I don't do red as much as when I had red in it. Heels always. I don't own flats. I don't own much with less then a 4 inch heel. Which proved to be a bit problematic on a visit to Bourbon Street. Unless we are headed to a burlesque show, in which case then its a corset and a bustle and a fun hair accessory. Trooper goes shopping with me on occasion, to shops where he can sit and I can put on a fashion show for him.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-18-2016 10:38 AM
HT- good progress reports from both of our wonderfully talented and gifted, smart, confident, young women. Youngest, who is in TAG classes has a 4.0 currently, but more importantly to me she is starting to show more individuality and not just follow what big sis does. Big sis had all high A's, even though she has a pretty intense schedule with all of the theatre arts stuff she does after school. And she is one girl that speaks (or sings) her mind and would most likely tell NorCal he is full of shit, if she was allowed to use the word shit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-18-2016 10:20 AM
the usual morning stuff, get kids up and out the door, feed horses. rip a bunch of thigh skin off on the pole (check) paint a bookcase start emptying the next room for reno send out kids xmas list to interested parties start working on my next project for the school pay bills work on the lists for the holidays. a bunch of other shit but I'm tired and can't think of it all right now
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-18-2016 10:16 AM
try living where we do, seems like there is always someone "rolling coal" its lovely when you are smoke sensitive, last time it happened I had to pull off the road and use my inhaler.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-17-2016 17:57 PM
BT, well if I can ever get my tail back to your city, you are in charge of finding the Dicken's friendly adult pub ;^) and as a side note, I have been told I sharpen pencils quite well.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-17-2016 12:58 PM
lol BT- unless you happen to be at adult pub at the festival, and choose to bend me over a table, sadly the only "Dicken" I will be getting is most likely to my wallet. new HT- nice little fantasy playing out in my mind.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-17-2016 11:47 AM
its a lovely day here, sunny and supposed to get to about 70. FB memories show snow on this day a few years ago, making it even nicer that it is warm!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-17-2016 11:43 AM
HTs my handsome man is flying home today, and will hopefully only have one more short trip to go on for work before Christmas. another happy thought is starting to get the stuff together for Dicken's festival, I need to get busy sewing!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-15-2016 08:46 AM
Sadly no, because they would just tell him to go over to the office instead of working from home. While I hate paying the internet bill, I'd rather have him working from home. And soon the tolls will be in effect for the bridges so it would cost him 8 bucks a day to go to the office. Hopefully with taking it up to the bigger package (30 gigs for 149.99) it won't be as bad again. But I still think 149.99 and not having truly unlimited as in fast speeds all the time internet sucks. LaFrack- FiOS is no where near where we are sadly, I looked and they have what seems like some awesome deals!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-15-2016 06:59 AM
Yeah I don't see any advantage to switch to hughes from excede, pretty similar packages. Our internet bills have always been on the high side, but with school in full swing, and trooper not having traveled as much this past month it was the highest it has ever been. Just wait until winter when the kids have "snow-go" days. They will be on their chromebooks doing school work for several hours, and the program won't run if we are on as we call it slow time. It always ticks me off a bit when people are bitching about paying " a lot" of money for cable internet or att u verse. Shut the fuck up. you get unlimited high speed usually for less then the smallest package we can buy (10gigs- 79.99). And its not that we are that far in the country. But we are on the edge of 3 counties and none of them are interested in running lines out here. 5 miles in just about any direction from our place and they have cable/ and/or uverse.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-14-2016 22:17 PM
that is for satellite not via huges, but excede. All the satellite plans I have been able to find have very low high gig limits. Our plan lets us use the internet if we have used up our fast gigs, but its like using dial up. Unless you are on in the middle of the night then it is fast because from like 12-7 or something like that it is free pass. Huges best plan for our area is 20 anytime gigs, 50 gigs from 2am to 8am for 129.99. not sure what they charge for buying more fast gigs. Sounds great woohoo 70 gigs but we aren't on much before 8am or after 2am so basically we would be paying that for the 20 anytime gigs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sarcasm and the Community       11-14-2016 21:21 PM
some day, when one falls at a time we have a free weekend.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-14-2016 17:11 PM
BLM- Trooper has tried using his company iPad as a hot spot for his work computer, but it doesn't work well. We have been looking into doing ATT's deal with direct tv where you get "unlimited" (22 gigs) and hot spotting my phone so we could use it at times instead of the excede dish. We did just up our excede package so we get {woo fucking hoo} 30 gigs a month before having to pay 10 bucks a gig. But its still pretty much like being ass fucked without lube. I love lots of things about where we live. Lack of internet choices is not one of the things I like at all.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-14-2016 16:42 PM
yep 305 for internet alone... for the 45 gigs we used. No netflix, no TV. Just internet. highest bill ever, because when Trooper is working at home he has to have high speed and we have to have high speed for the kids school work. When he isn't here I just suffer with dial up type speeds.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-14-2016 16:16 PM
FB- 305 for internet for the month....{faint}
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sarcasm and the Community       11-14-2016 10:26 AM
we do not cosplay as in going to the conventions and stuff but we love to dress up for renfaire's and such. I love making costumes (I also used to dance Burlesque) current project is costumes for the 4 of us for the Dickens Festival. I always appreciate a well done cosplay. PG (which amusingly came from a Captain Sparrow?Will Turner fantasy)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sarcasm and the Community       11-14-2016 08:48 AM
Like Mrs U I enjoy sarcasm, when well done and not overdone. Love the pictures of you as Captain Jack, great cosplay!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-11-2016 16:42 PM
well 2 hours ago I wanted to be drinking a drink made with moonshine and Blood Orange cocktail mix at the new distillery but sadly the line at the bar was too long to get it and drink it before we had to pick up kiddo's. Unless I wanted to guzzle a moonshine/blood orange drink, which did not sound like a good idea.
Veterans day November 11,2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Veterans day November 11,2016       11-11-2016 14:16 PM
I love my Airborne Ranger, although those times he pounces on me saying "Death from above" end up in a giggle fest. Went to a lovely presentation and heard our older girl sing yesterday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-11-2016 09:13 AM
The usual already this morning (kids, horses) going to pole for a bit, house cleaning, type up my notes to make the music event I helped with go smoother next year, distillery opening with Trooper, pick up kids, barn work, drop kids at mom's, go listen to a local musician. this week has been busy as fuck.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       11-09-2016 04:49 AM
Trooper stayed up watching the election coverage and drinking bourbon, so now he is snoring too freaking loud for me to sleep.
Freaked out
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Freaked out       11-07-2016 09:07 AM
nope nope nope Nope, not doing a first meet at someone's house. Nope not playing with kids in the house
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-06-2016 19:32 PM
a glass of pinot.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-05-2016 17:14 PM
FB Older girl who has 6 choir rehearsals, 2 musical theater rehearsals, and 6 performances this week is down with a sore throat. Dr gave her antibiotics and prednisone. Salt water gargling. No singing, specially today, which is next to impossible this kid sings all the freaking time. No prescription for a ball gag or duct tape.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-03-2016 12:54 PM
all the everyday stuff with kids and horses. and laundry. Also will be working on what seems like the never ending purging of the house.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       11-03-2016 11:59 AM
well I guess if a man ate enough of them he could get whiskey dick. However when I eat them it makes me a very happy girl. Not a fan of bourbon at all but I love some bourbon balls, as someone who once toured a distillery found out.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-03-2016 11:48 AM
Trooper's Simple pleasure was waking up this morning with a hard on for his 60th b'day. Yay it still works! LOL.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-02-2016 22:34 PM
LOL well I guess I will have to tell Trooper he has been playing with me too much...
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-02-2016 22:14 PM
it gets tested every year for hubbies insurance, and has always been normal. Although there is a family history of diabetes so always something to consider. I would be more concerned if it didn't happen from time to time. Which BTW it has returned to normal. Which for me is nearsighted in one, no sight in the other lol.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-02-2016 14:58 PM
yes I would guess fatigue, like I said I went back to sleep for about 2 hours and its better, not totally back to my normal crappy eyesight, but closer to it. Its mainly annoying. So far it has always resolved within a 24 hour or less time period, and I will mention it again to my eye dr when I go get my new script for new glasses. I didn't throw away glasses, just the new script he gave me based on the blurry vision...closer to 30 years ago. if it isn't 100% better in the morning I will go to the Dr, but I'm hoping its better as I want to spend a nice day with my hubby on his b'day, not spend it with Drs!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-02-2016 14:14 PM
its happened maybe once or twice a year since I was about 20. Still not normal, but its better now than it was this morning.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-02-2016 12:51 PM
Thank you for your concern, as I said I will go tomorrow if it doesn't resolve itself by tomorrow, which it has always done in the past. Since I wear glasses I go to the eye Dr fairly regularly and they have never found anything that could be causing it other then fatigue. I only see out of one eye so it does get strained.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-02-2016 12:21 PM
I go to an eye Dr yearlyish. I actually went 20 some years ago when this happened once and they found nothing, but gave me a script for new glasses based on the blurryness. Which I promptly threw away when my eyesight returned to normal the next day. If it ever persists longer then a day I will go again. I took a nap, which helped, but of course now that I'm back on line its getting worse again.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-02-2016 09:16 AM
my minor FB is my eyesight is wonky today. Seeing double lines of text when I try to read or type, and just freaking blurry for all other things. Happens from time to time and is annoying as hell.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       11-02-2016 09:12 AM
Glad there were no breaks!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       11-01-2016 20:18 PM
holy shit VA, that is horrible :(
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       11-01-2016 10:12 AM
moms neighborhood was busier then it has been in the last few years, in part because it was still light during most of the trick or treat hours (5:30-7:30, gets dark about 7:30) and it was warm with temps in the low 70's. Trooper took older girl to a party out in the county that we live and he went by several neighborhoods that were swarming with kids, including those brought in from the country, cars parked everywhere, kids running everywhere.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       11-01-2016 09:51 AM
SP- walking around my mom's neighborhood where I grew up with our youngest while she ran around trick or treating on a beautiful 70+ degree night.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       11-01-2016 09:47 AM
Doing only what has to be done today, care for horses and the other animals, wash dishes, pick up kids, take older to dance class. Maybe a few other odds and ends along the way, and going to get a massage. I don't have much energy today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       10-31-2016 10:09 AM
today will be working on re-doing/re-purposing some furniture. And of course barn work (morning already done, going to go out and do stalls and set things up for trooper to feed tonight) pick up younger at school, home to get her costume then over to mom's for trick or treat. Trooper will get older after rehearsal and take her to a party at a friends. I will pick her up there later. Sometime before picking up younger I hope to find my leather pirate vest and red booty jingles for older daughter she is going as a pirate, which means I most likely will be going as a witch since my younger girl wants me to dress up.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       10-31-2016 09:58 AM
sweatshirt, yoga pants. No bra, no panties...getting ready to start another furniture re-do.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-31-2016 09:04 AM
Going to be in the 70's today, nice day for tricks or treats :) and to dance under the moon later.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       10-30-2016 22:51 PM
Well in this house there is drinking bourbon, and cooking bourbon. and then there is about 50 empty bourbon bottles...but lets not get me started on those. the best use of bourbon however is bourbon balls. And no you asshats I don't mean for you to pour it on your balls.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       10-30-2016 13:51 PM
Sadly yes they still count whether you enjoyed them or not.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       10-30-2016 12:36 PM
the recipe I have used is at mom's house, everyone loves it, I have no idea what it tastes like because as a general rule I hate stuffing/dressing. which of course reminds me it is time to start talking with mom about the menu, so I have time to change it to all my favorite things (other then the stuffing) before the day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       10-26-2016 10:50 AM
Saw hubby off on his trip (check) woke up kiddo's (check) took kiddo's to school (s) check fed horses (check) poled for an hour stalls and get stuff ready for tonights feeding sorting more arts and crafts stuff go get one kiddo run errands (milk, recycling, goodwill, etc) until time to pick up second child pole feed horses feed kids since hubby will not be home I most likely will spend half the night doing paperwork, crafts or more organizing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-26-2016 10:40 AM
A bit chilly this morning (but not frosty yet, thank you mother nature) but sun is out so it will be a pretty fall day. Need to go shopping for new jeans though!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       10-25-2016 22:19 PM
lol my kids aren't old enough to do that. and technically, since I cook at my mom's and mil's you could say they were having their "kid" (or kid in law) do the cooking.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       10-25-2016 22:00 PM
our normal holiday gatherings at mom's until niece and her BF moved were 11-12. Unless someone brought home a stray...which happens often. when we go to my inlaws, I cook for about 20 brunch and dinner for 4 days.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       10-24-2016 20:44 PM
ok anyone but me find it odd someone asked about NJ's new guy in the last 24 hours then all of a sudden she is a couple?
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       10-24-2016 13:12 PM
water in the house fixed :) Sadly it looks like we need a new pipe from the meter to house, which isn't surprising. Means though for now still turning the water off at the main a lot to save water and money!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       10-24-2016 10:00 AM
yeah I tend to stay busy, although usually at the end of the day I don't feel like I got as much done as I would have wanted to. if the plumbers get here today I have a ton of dishes to wash too.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       10-24-2016 09:42 AM
Get kiddo's up for school (check) feed horses while Trooper takes kiddo's to school (check) Call and complain to the plumbers about their advertised 24/7 service that hasn't called me since I left a message Sat AM Do some non water related cleaning/sorting/purging work on some long over due paperwork pick up one kiddo bring her home list some more stuff for sale pick up second kiddo after rehearsal barn work dinner hopefully some where in there the plumbers will show up. Meanwhile we will be going over to the guesthouse/pole playhouse any time we need to do anything water related.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       10-23-2016 10:25 AM
HT- had a lovely date night with my man Friday night, and spent the afternoon yesterday with my kiddo's. could have lived without a pipe bursting in our bedroom wall at 3:46am Sat. It will be a very happy thought tomorrow when the plumbers come and fix the pipe in the wall and the one in the yard. Well the fixing (and turning the water back on) will be HT's. I'm sure the bill will not be.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       10-21-2016 11:05 AM
HT- date night tonight with my man. We do not do it often enough.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-20-2016 13:06 PM
overcast and was raining this morning but we needed it so I'm not complaining.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.