Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 21732
Last 100 Displayed

HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-28-2017 10:03 AM
HT- awesome week-end of events with the kiddo's, and hubby is going to be home for the next two weeks :)
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       03-25-2017 08:40 AM
Waking up with my man beside me.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-24-2017 11:28 AM
sunny, and warm! A bit windy, but its a warm breeze.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       03-24-2017 11:24 AM
still have on Troopers tshirt, and my tinkerbell pj pants and everything has glitter on it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-23-2017 23:55 PM
So Good today's tales of glitter are sort of epic. I'm working on a project for the kids choir. So the glitter of the day started with going to Walmart after dropping the kids off at school. I bought a poster board with a gold glitter edge, which silly me carried glitter side towards my clothes to the car. Then I was using loose glitter and glue on another project and it pretty much got everywhere, but I had to leave for a bit, came back one of my cats was laying in the loose glitter. Now it is all over my craft table. And now I just worked on using glitter glue (another walmart trip) because I decided it would be easier to use then the loose glitter. now my right hand is stuck in a bottle shape because it has cramped up. And I dropped the stopper to one of the things of glitter glue on my floor...and a dog walked thru it... BT- I know he enjoyed catching up with you as well. I'm glad it worked out that you two could meet up. my current HT- this mamma fought the school and won. And it is less then 24 hours until that man of mine is home.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       03-23-2017 23:42 PM
back in Troopers Red Eye Grill t shirt for the night, can't wait to sleep naked next to him tomorrow night.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-23-2017 09:45 AM
sunny, but a bit chilly this am (about 30 when I drove the kiddo's to school) supposed to warm up to about 60ish.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       03-23-2017 09:23 AM
Jeans (that thanks to a project I'm working on are covered in glitter) and one of trooper's sweaters.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-23-2017 09:09 AM
only one more day until that Handsome man of mine comes home!
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       03-22-2017 08:45 AM
sexier then trooper's red eyed jacks tshirt too. currently getting ready to change into booty shorts, sports bra, and leg warmers and play on the pole a bit.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       03-21-2017 23:07 PM
getting ready for bed so put on one of Troopers shirts. 1 night down, 3 to go...
What is the craziest thing you have done while playing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is the craziest thing you have done while playing       03-21-2017 14:29 PM
if you are going to make a post every time you can't see someone's profile, you are going to have 10,000 posts in 3 days. Being able to see or not see someone's profile has not a thing in the world to do with 98% of the threads on the forums. You are in for a frustrating experience here if you think making a comment about not being able to see someone's profiles because of their restrictions is going to get you anywhere.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-21-2017 09:31 AM
another mid 60's day, although its a bit overcast right now.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       03-21-2017 09:27 AM
since the continuation of the books about the Assassin will not be out for over a year I'm back to Outlander.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       03-20-2017 11:14 AM
BT- I know he is staying downtown tonight, not sure were his travels take him tomorrow night.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       03-20-2017 10:41 AM
FB- hubby traveling again this week. First stop? NOLA. VA Rats suck. We have been battling them in the barn for a few months. The people down the street now have sheep and now everyone around has rats. Our Jack Russell terrorists have killed a ton. The cats have gotten some too, since I keep finding "parts" around.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-20-2017 10:20 AM
we are welcoming in spring with mid 60's and some spring showers here.
Do you invite play partners or couples deep into your personal life
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you invite play partners or couples deep into your personal life       03-20-2017 10:13 AM
Well it really depends on what you mean by deep. while we no longer have "play partners" we keep in touch with and in some cases are FB friends (and real life friends) with some from the past. Those see pics of the kiddo's (and in a few instances have met them) and know what is going on to an extent in our lives. For an example, if we ever take the kids down to NOLA I would have no issues with them meeting the core Krewe in an appropriate setting ie music festival, parade, or such. They are an awesome group of people that know all cool places to go.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       03-10-2017 09:07 AM
happy birthday Tramp!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-10-2017 09:03 AM
sunny, but holy fuck someone turned up the outdoor AC. 36 lovely degrees, and it might go into the teens overnight over the weekend. I want the 73 we had yesterday back! going to pick the Daffy's from the bed and put them in a vase so they do not freeze to death tonight.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-09-2017 09:04 AM
going to be mid 70's here today. But snowing on Sat, and temps below freezing every night all week-end.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       03-08-2017 12:41 PM
pole and barn.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       03-08-2017 09:08 AM
I took a break from Outlander books and read a series my older girl was reading about an Assassin. Cool series of books and I enjoyed them...until I got to the end of book 5, and was like how can it end like this? Oh this isn't the end. She is writing another (well 2 actually) but the direct continuation of the series next book isn't going to be out until May. Oh that isn't long I'm sure you are thinking. May 2 0 1 8. FUCK I have to wait over a freaking year to find out what happens. And I don't know if that book is going to be the last. This is Harry Potter all over again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-08-2017 08:57 AM
after two days of rain the sun is shinning bright, temps will be fairly warm. Bradford pears, honeysuckle, and daffy's all are in bloom. Of course they are calling for snow over the week-end lol.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       03-02-2017 22:18 PM
BOTD- NOLA. Mainly that my man will be going there yet again without me.
Taking a break profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Taking a break profiles       03-01-2017 15:18 PM
"guilty"????? this is a hobby. Nothing more. Something fun we enjoy doing together. Some people like to play tennis with other couples. We like to fuck. If life is too busy for tennis its too busy for tennis. Or for fucking other people. and its all basically different strokes for different folks. You like to delete your profile if you have to take a break. We don't. End Game.
Taking a break profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Taking a break profiles       02-28-2017 20:05 PM
yes but if you suspend/delete your profile, you no longer can communicate with friends you have made on here or post on the fora. Sadly because I choose to be hidden my friends can no longer see my pics other then my default.
Taking a break profiles
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Taking a break profiles       02-28-2017 15:15 PM
We have been on break for almost 3 years, thanks to surgery gone very wrong. We have and paid for a lifetime membership, and have made friends via this site. I still like to pop into the forums. We actually at this point have hidden our profile from everyone because for some reason having a tag line that reads "On Break please do not contact unless we know you in real life or from the forums" seems to read as "we are on break, but because you are so special and ignore the fact that we don't want to talk to you unless we know you on some level, that we actually not be talking to you and might want to fuck you" My advise, quit trying other people what they should do.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       02-26-2017 20:26 PM
SP- I know it is one I have said before, but it is a simple pleasure for me to have fresh sheets on the bed. Honestly I'd put fresh ones on everyday if it wouldn't drive trooper crazy. I just love sliding my naked body into fresh clean sheets.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-26-2017 11:25 AM
after the lovely temps we had last week and Friday coming close to 80, mother nature decided to bitch slap us with some heavy rain, thunder, lightning, and some blustery winds, yesterday I don't think it even hit 40 and there was a cold wind all day. Today is sunny and warmer then yesterday, but no where near that lovely upper 70's.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       02-26-2017 10:15 AM
pretty typical Sunday around here, slept in a bit (8) snuggled with my handsome man, fed horses. Now laundry has been started, will do some cleaning between loads, grocery shopping, maybe some extra stuff around the farm...going to try to convince Trooper to paint the dinning room ceiling.
Saturday night losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Saturday night losers       02-25-2017 21:23 PM
I had to deal with other peoples kids for 2 hours. And I can't eat the cookies.
Saturday night losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Saturday night losers       02-25-2017 21:00 PM
I was selling Girl Scout cookies tonight. woohoo. oh and I finally blocked the swinging wookie. BT- maybe one day soon I will upload some pics take it off lockdown for a bit. right now there isn't much to see as I deleted 90% of our pictures. Although my hair is now reddish purplish instead of the pink/black from last year.
Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Things I had to do today that I wasn't planning on doing       02-24-2017 09:39 AM
Actually quite a few people have Weddings on Friday nights. Our Wedding was on a Friday night, an no I was not knocked up.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-24-2017 09:30 AM
HT- my handsome man comes home from his week of travel today :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-24-2017 09:01 AM
already a beautiful 62 degrees, headed up to close to 80 which will be a record high. T-storms rolling in this evening, hope they get here after my handsome man is no longer in an airplane.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-23-2017 13:36 PM
its a Buffy sort of thing.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-23-2017 09:58 AM
Tango Shoes- Bif Naked I always wanted to do a pole performance to this song, and now we are actually going to learn to Tango!
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       02-23-2017 09:53 AM
HT- only one more night until my handsome hubby comes home to me. The weather has been lovely, things have gone pretty smoothly while he has been gone. BF- one more lonely night without my handsome man to snuggle up to.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-23-2017 09:37 AM
Going to be another lovely day! Might get a bit of rain.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       02-23-2017 00:25 AM
2 hours of pole with some handstand work thrown in there. Trying to get this move where you handstand to butterfly handstand and then swing the leg that is out around and end up in an inverted V straddle spin, my shoulders are not wanting to play nice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-22-2017 14:10 PM
70 and just beautiful! one of those days if I didn't have so much else going on I really could have spent hours in the barn.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-21-2017 09:04 AM
got up to 70 here yesterday and headed there again today, with a bit of rain tonight. A bit of rain will help the grass pop up. its nice when the weather is decent when trooper is out of town, makes barn work easier.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-20-2017 15:33 PM
62 and sunny :)
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       02-19-2017 13:40 PM
congrats NJ!!
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       02-19-2017 11:20 AM
ummm talking to yourself Scamp?
male shaving
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > male shaving       02-17-2017 11:44 AM
hello to the imagery. I need eye bleach stat.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-17-2017 10:00 AM
and BLM Spring Equinox isn't until March 20th, no dancing skyclad under the moon just yet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-17-2017 09:38 AM
Sunny and already low 50's...going to be almost 70 this afternoon. This trend continues through the week-end, all sorts of outside stuff planned, laying out the new garden (raised beds, fences, gates, mulit-tier) and cleaning up the flower beds a bit. Start getting ready for the new pathway we are making and cleaning out under the tree to plant daylilies and hosta's in a few weeks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       02-17-2017 09:30 AM
Thanks Legs. I used to be much fitter, but some health issues derailed things.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-17-2017 09:27 AM
HT- tickets to a Broadway show. A friend is unable to go and gifted them to me and the girls.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       02-16-2017 07:46 AM
Jillian Shred with my handsome man. Why? because it is a workout we can do together while kids are getting ready for school that hits a bit of everything. Although I substitute ab exercises from my physical therapist for all the freaking crunches she does. I'd like my abs to stay together. going to pole a bit later hourish with some flexi work.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       02-15-2017 20:27 PM
HT- wonderful pole friends BF- fucking lying piece of shit horse boarders.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       02-15-2017 12:14 PM
2+ hours of pole, with a bit of flexi work at the end.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-15-2017 12:07 PM
aww nice to see other love stories as well :) HT- finally getting a new main water line from the meter to the house, no more yearly breaks that cost us a ton of money in water bills!!! I have resigned myself to the fact that a new house is not in the near future specially with all that is going into the one right now. I however am happy with the improvements to this one we have done. Its like being on TLC's love it or list it, but the reno's are taking far longer.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-14-2017 09:24 AM
grey skies, but going to be mid 50's. in the mid 40's right now.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-14-2017 09:15 AM
HT- 16 years ago my handsome man asked me to marry him after we had been dating just 3 months. People said we were crazy. Yep we were, crazy in love and we are more in love now then ever!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       02-14-2017 08:58 AM
day 2 of shred, bit of pole later and some flexi work.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       02-14-2017 08:52 AM
thanks everyone, I happy to be feeling better and to be able to work out more again. I haven't made huge dietary changes other then getting rid of the things my body was sensitive to which has enabled me to sleep better. I honestly can't wait until spring when its easier to get fresh fruit and veggies without taking out a freaking loan. and yes it does take upper body strength to do what I do, and I'm happy I can still do what I can, but while still able to do some of what I used to aerial inverts and such have been out of my grasp for a bit. Not quite there yet....goals! It will happen as I get stronger from working out more, and lighter, because it for sure is easier to flip around when one is lighter!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-13-2017 10:13 AM
HT- its a non-travel week for Trooper :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-13-2017 10:11 AM
Sunny and in the 30's, headed up to about 50 :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       02-13-2017 10:08 AM
HT- while no longer really fit (although I can still get my ass over my head on a pole!) I'm happy that since the first of the year to have lost just shy of 10lbs, my autoimmune issues are regressing and my energy levels are improving significantly. Significantly enough to have started back to morning work outs with my handsome man.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       02-13-2017 10:05 AM
both of us did the Jillian 30 day shred for the first time in a long time. I followed it up with an additional 10 minutes of flexibility and almost have my split back with left leg leading, right leg, is just a few inches from the floor....straddle though is miles away.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-10-2017 09:51 AM
chilly start to the day, about 26, but heading up to the mid 50's. 60's for the weekend.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       02-10-2017 09:40 AM
kiddo's to their respective schools (check) feed horses (check) unplanned chasing of horses around the front yard for what seemed like forever (check) schedule some appointments/classes send off some emails text with my handsome man about his progress on coming home from CA work on the never ending purging/cleaning/ painting and redoing of the house from hell pick up kiddo's run some errands barn work greet my handsome man, just in time for dinner game night with my handsome man and our beautiful girls end the day in the arms of my handsome man
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-09-2017 19:19 PM
"Everyone I know in the colder states/Canada always tells me how much they love their winters, and then spend all winter complaining about said winter. " you will never hear me say I love winter until I move to a place that basically has no winter. We have been lucky this year, winter has been pretty mild, and I sure as hell ain't complaining about that part, still ready for spring!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       02-09-2017 13:49 PM
HT- that VA's relatives are not visiting me. I might be tempted to have them go swimming in the neighbors pond wearing steel boots. BF- tired. haven't slept well at all since Trooper left the other day. HT- he will be home tomorrow.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-09-2017 10:21 AM
low 20's this morning...brrrrr Sun is out though so that is kinda nice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       02-09-2017 10:20 AM
Geeze this has been a hit the ground running sort of day....kids to school, horse care, heating and cooling guy was here, load of towels washed, dried, folded and put away, house cleaning....have everything set up to start painting over my pantry cabinet which I'm going to do as soon as check a few things on line. Already washed the things I display up there so I can get them back up there after I put a couple of coats of paint up there. agenda for the rest of the day is painting, house cleaning, errands as I go pick up the kiddo's...barn work. No rehearsal or classes for older girl today so a rare day of no additional running other then school.
how many of you sleep in the nude
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > how many of you sleep in the nude       02-07-2017 22:23 PM
we both sleep nude when we are together, but I tend to wear a tshirt (generally one of his that he wore the day before leaving so it smells like him) and panties when he is gone.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       02-07-2017 11:25 AM
this is actually a HT from last week, but its still making me very happy. Found an awesome new hairstylist/color specialist to do my hair. Last week it went from the black/pink combo I've had since last May to an awesome redish purply color. And we aren't done playing yet :)
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       02-07-2017 11:10 AM
ok vet was here...we treated her. Crossing fingers and hoping it is just the abscess causing her stress (she is a pain diva) but I have never seen her like this before. We are going to see if it helps. Its hard to know what is going on because, she has tumors everywhere, any which could be pressing on something. But her vitals were good, other then her elevated heart rate so we decided to see what would happen with pain meds.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       02-07-2017 09:22 AM
Botd- looks like we are going to lose one of our old horses today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       02-07-2017 07:17 AM
kiss my man goodbye as he heads yet again to the airport (check) wake up girls (check) check messages while they get ready for school (in progress) drive kiddo's to their schools feed horses (would be doing it now, but its raining) 2 coats of high gloss paint to go on top of the 3 coats of paint I did yesterday on the beams stalls, evening feed prep work pick up older from school (younger takes bus to a choir rehearsal) stop by house for her to change clothes, get snack take her to dance class while she is in dance I will read leave from dance go pick up younger in the next county barn work box up more stuff for yard sale
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-07-2017 07:06 AM
going to rain off and on but be in the 60's.
Saturday night losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Saturday night losers       02-06-2017 22:05 PM
oops I was late to a party that I seemed to be a topic of conversation at. Yes when he was here before I had our profile open, and he rather disgustingly admitted to lifting pics. Which lead to me and others reporting him. And then he disappeared for a quite a while, so I didn't block him thinking he was gone from the site. I currently have our profile on lockdown, and don't have the creeper blocked although since most of his posts are political diarrhea I should just so I don't have waste time skipping over his drivel.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       02-06-2017 16:50 PM
damn it. I knew I was forgetting something the other day. Happy Belated handsome.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       02-06-2017 10:12 AM
other then all the regular running kiddo's around, horse care etc. Today I will be painting beams in the kitchen.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       02-06-2017 10:09 AM
Sunny and going to be in the 60's here today. There is a chance of rain today and tomorrow. But on the warm side.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-24-2017 13:25 PM
mid 40's and not raining. 3 years ago it was -9 as I made my way to the airport to fly to NOLA, 2 years ago I woke up to snow while my hubby was on a business trip to a tropical island, so 47 and not raining is excellent.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-24-2017 12:20 PM
WTF? went to have blood drawn this morning for our yearly insurance thing with T's company. He hates having blood drawn and went first and was like wow I didn't even feel that! Me who doesn't mind having blood drawn, same tech. I swear she put a knitting needle in my arm and it hurt like hell when she pulled it out. Pretty sure it was the most painful blood draw I have ever been through. at least I get a $25.00 gift card from his company for having it done.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-24-2017 11:52 AM
HT- on this day, at right about this time I arrived in NOLA for 48 hours filled with laughter, burlesque, and awesome sex. BF- haven't been back to NOLA since :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-23-2017 09:17 AM
60's and grey skies. Rained overnight so any drying out of the ground from the last two days of no rain has been erased and we are back to puddles everywhere. some women want diamonds, I want about 20 huge loads of gravel and someone with the equipment to spread it. Some added drainage around the house and barn would be awesome too, before I lose another shoe, in the goo...on the steps of the palace! (oops went musical theatre, sorry)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-23-2017 09:13 AM
Kiddo's off to school (check) Horses fed (check) morning call with mama (check) until I pick up kiddo's its going to be a day of cleaning, paperwork, etc pick up kiddo's take one kiddo to her rehearsal help Trooper with evening barn work girl scout meeting dinner overnight fast for bloodwork in the am
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       01-23-2017 09:06 AM
I don't see anything wrong depending on how it as said about asking if you like younger men, most guys would look at our profile and note that my hubby is 11 years older then I am and might wonder the same thing. Specially at a time when our certs were all from older SM's or couples where the male half was older since I generally am attracted to men who are older then myself.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-21-2017 17:14 PM
HT- the days are starting to get noticeably longer :) yay for more sunshine!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-20-2017 22:16 PM
HT- a lovely dinner with my hubby tonight. BF- we ordered our traditional appetizer which is spinach artichoke crosiniti without even thinking for a second that I really really shouldn't have gluten. Sigh.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 13:49 PM
you know what would be another great HT? If you would keep your fucking political tirades out of the happy thoughts thread. Or really anywhere but the political section of the forum. You are like a drunk frat boy puking all over the forums.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-20-2017 13:45 PM
Sunny and about 60 :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 13:39 PM
We are going to a lovely restaurant in a restored historic home in the little town we live in outside of Louisville. The food there is excellent as is the service. Nice little treat night for us. Plus side is it is also not far from the school, or if we finish up dinner early, right down the street from an excellent bourbon bar that generally has live music or entertainment.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-20-2017 12:59 PM
HT- going out to dinner tonight with my handsome man, then picking up our beautiful daughters from a school dance tonight.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-19-2017 13:19 PM
HT- my handsome man was able to get an earlier flight last night and come home to me earlier then he had thought, and it was only a half week of travel.
Yo Swinging Is So Bad
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Yo Swinging Is So Bad       01-19-2017 13:07 PM
yo you know we all wish someone's mama said yes to the condom
IS THIS TRUE?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > IS THIS TRUE?       01-18-2017 10:41 AM
"compared boobs without a bra or bathing suit on" guilty. In my barn aisle. We were comparing mine which are natural with her implants that were about the same size. Which was even more amusing when our husbands both walked in from outside as we were comparing firmness. And this was before we were swingers lol. and comparing nipples in a performance venue before I started doing burlesque because a new burlesque friend said my nipples were like such and such's and would be prone to popping pasties. and nipples for nipple rings. hmmm for a non-bi girl I sure seem to end up with others breasts in my face a lot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-16-2017 16:11 PM
60's and we even had a bit of sunshine this morning! Took me a bit to figure out what that brightness outside was.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-15-2017 10:29 AM
grey and gloomy, but upside is it isn't raining.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       01-15-2017 10:27 AM
not really worth conversing about, but as of the 30th you won't be able to use a KY drivers license to get into Fort Knox. Which I find chuckle worthy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-14-2017 13:55 PM
raining. raining. raining.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-14-2017 08:59 AM
chocolate milk.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2017 22:01 PM
nice to know that there are other ladies out there that struggle to find boots that fit. Well not nice, but comforting that I'm not alone. one of the best parts? They were marked down from 59.99 to $20.00 and I had a 20% off coupon. So I got a deal on them as well. They had a brown riding boot style that also fit, I am actually going to go get them on Monday if they are still there.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.