HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 19629
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 17:40 PM
"even if your lovely wife did give me the finger because of my legs" finger because of them? or between them? ;)
Voyeur vs Exhibitionist?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Voyeur vs Exhibitionist?       05-06-2015 17:14 PM
I didn't really think I was an exhibitionist when we first started in the lifestyle, until first night at the club we ended up in a MFMM in a large open room. I was very into what we were doing, looked up and most of the people in the club were watching the new girl...oops. Oh well, we kept going for another 1/2 hour and after that I decided being watched was kind of fun :)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 17:07 PM
if you like it you should have put a ring on it...
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-06-2015 17:05 PM
JW- what happened to my little girl. Oldest now comes up to my nose and that's even with the extra inch in height I have now that my back is straighter. And I just gave her jeans that I was wearing 4 years ago and they fit her, and some of my bra's. AKKKK.
Friday night parties? Why not?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Friday night parties? Why not?       05-06-2015 14:51 PM
Welcome to the fora JandS. I'm guessing you are talking about House Parties, since you mentioned on premise clubs (our fav) and meet and greets. I would venture the guess that there are few house parties on Friday nights because you need time to prep the house for guests and in these days of both parts of a couple generally working it would be hard to pull off. I don't know what the house party situation is in this area, as we generally do not go to them.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 14:22 PM
Such a gentleman to help her with her research...
Question for Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for Men       05-06-2015 13:36 PM
I'd be able to deal with being flat chested, but I wouldn't want my aureola's to shrink. Although I don't know why they would shrink...mine have been the same size from A cup to triple D.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 12:42 PM
Awesome picture Mrs Scandle! Peghey very interesting opportunity.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       05-06-2015 12:32 PM
cheese, pretzels, and grapes while taking a break from clothes sorting
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-06-2015 12:30 PM
glad you are enjoying your day with Mr Cincy, so nice to have days like that now and then. HT- purging closets and drawers. Some going to yard sale some going to oldest daughter. Packing winter away, pulled out the rather large collection of cork wedges, heels, and wedge heeled flip flops.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-06-2015 12:27 PM
I think the main implication was that they were not killed for their antlers.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-06-2015 12:00 PM
"I don't like people telling me how to live my life thus I try not to tell others how to live theirs. " this is one of the things I admire about you, and how caring you are to others.
should women shave there pussy hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > should women shave there pussy hair       05-06-2015 10:55 AM
spell check can be your friend...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-06-2015 10:15 AM
according to the groupon (yes I googled it) they are for as Rabbit said dogs to chew on. "All of EcoKind Pet Treats elk antlers are eco-friendly and humane as we only source from naturally-shed antlers from wild-roaming Rocky Mountain elk." and the groupon is no longer available because they sold out their limited quantity of 10,000....
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-06-2015 09:45 AM
we are excited when we can find 5oz tails for 4.99...which is very rare
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       05-06-2015 08:33 AM
Round one of two of exercises given by the Physical Therapist, more exercises will be added tomorrow.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-06-2015 08:25 AM
reflective (surgery was a year ago today)
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-06-2015 08:18 AM
another sunny and mid 80's Kentucky Day on deck :)
Playing close to home
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Playing close to home       05-06-2015 07:14 AM
What Wanna said. Even though we are in Louisville which is much bigger we still ran into people from the club now and then when out and about. If it was someone we were friendly with hi's and hugs. Someone we just recognize? A small wave or hello. Quite a few supported my old business. The funniest one was one time I walked into the office of the superstore I worked at briefly and I was like hmmmmm that guy looks familiar....then it clicked "club" you could see it clicked about the same time for him too. I put down the clipboard I had come into to the office to deliver and left quickly. He finished his business in the office and found me. We had a good laugh about it because he had worked there for over 6 months and me several years and hadn't run into one another (opposite shifts, he was going to do some overnights which is what I worked for a few weeks) it was fine we worked our shifts together without problem.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-06-2015 06:29 AM
Week-day usual, getting kiddo's ready for school. No way I would be out of bed yet if it wasn't for that or feeding horses. Only thing I miss about having someone living in the barn is no one but us to do morning feed.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-05-2015 21:33 PM
"(The Patron was lost in the alcoholanche)." Trooper says there is a tear in his beer for the loss of the Patron.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 18:09 PM
Great news Coco! That is funny Mrs Scandle. I jokingly asked Trooper if my mom would flip out if I put my hitachi on the yard sale. No not going to do that, but it needs to find a new home where it doesn't just sit in the box. I'm jealous of the excavator we want a new path by the flower beds to the playhouse/guest house. Silly me when I bought this place didn't buy a tractor with a bucket.
which of you would have a more difficult time walking away from this little hobby of ours?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > which of you would have a more difficult time walking away from this little hobby of ours?       05-05-2015 17:01 PM
"But I do hope we can keep our asshat friends, even if we aren't fucking them anymore. " this is where we are right now and the main reason I stay in the fora, as most of our LS friends are not local.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       05-05-2015 13:35 PM
grapes and cheese while on a short break from cleaning.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 13:17 PM
that is awesome Rabbit, I'm sure for scooting around your area a scooter is much more convenient than driving a car and finding parking everywhere. HT- good progress made on cleaning/purging. Couple of bags of trash out the door, some yard sale stuff gathered. Abs are protesting all the vacuum use, so now sorting paperwork and letting them rest. Not a bad start to day one though!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-05-2015 11:56 AM
Well I do think they need to pick up the poop. But grass is where dogs are supposed to go pee. So unless the complex has a designated "pee" area for the dogs which would need to be maintained by watering grass (which helps keep the grass growing and cuts down the urine smell) etc they have to go somewhere. Asphalt in FL temps is not good for dogs feet, nor is peeing on it and having urine run onto their paws.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       05-05-2015 10:33 AM
FOTD- a little mini-vacation away from kiddo's, animals I have to care for, and housework. Where in order to get away I don't have to work an event. Time to just chill, let my teal hair down and have fun.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-05-2015 09:17 AM
finishing my morning chocolate milk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-05-2015 09:16 AM
Pretty out this AM sunny and 60's. Going to hit 86 in the city today so most likely closer to 81ish here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-05-2015 09:13 AM
burnedout
i have no idea what to do.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > i have no idea what to do.       05-05-2015 09:12 AM
Steve once you work on it a bit, I would ask people in the Better Profiles area to take a look and see if it can be tweaked some more. As Current said we can be a helpful group of people to people who are willing to listen to suggestions.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-05-2015 08:57 AM
Good idea Mr VA as I can attest to with the running of the boarding stable it is no fun trying to get money out of people. Shaking down a few as we speak :/ (I'm hoping one day they actually do emoticons and these will show as what I intended, but not holding my breath) it totally sucks, and whether they pay or not affects how much money from Troopers paycheck ends up having to go to the barn. If everyone paid on time, every month life would be great.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-05-2015 08:50 AM
Where would you suggest the dogs go to the restroom? So glad I live in the country and don't have to worry about neighbors playing their music loud, or someone hating on my dogs because they have to have a place to pee.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-05-2015 08:45 AM
Happy Belated b'day Mr SA, glad you enjoyed your visit to one of my favorite places! HT- getting my playhouse/guesthouse cleaned up after the kiddo's sleepover this week-end and starting a whole house purge/clean. Yard sale in a few weeks at mom's neighborhood, taking a bunch of stuff over to sell.
i have no idea what to do.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > i have no idea what to do.       05-04-2015 22:05 PM
Steve there is an area in the fora for "Achieving Single Male Success" and "Better Profiles" they would be beneficial to you to read.
No Shows
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > No Shows       05-04-2015 21:18 PM
"completely ruined our night. " While I might be disappointed at a no show, a SM not showing could never ruin my night as long as I am with the love of my life. We would have just had fun together.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 17:47 PM
Just because it is done in remote southern places, or anywhere, doesn't make it less revolting. I have no use for anyone who abuses animals or people be they child or adult other than as fertilizer for the fields.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-04-2015 17:42 PM
Iced Tea
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 17:39 PM
I prefer my entertainers to not be huge horses asses who put people or animals lives in danger. Still say they should have cut off Vicks balls and fed them to the dogs. I wouldn't piss on either one of them if they were on fire.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 13:56 PM
HT- PT is seeing (or I should say feeling) some progress.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-04-2015 09:41 AM
HT-I love Mrs Cincy.
Technology advice / suggestion
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Technology advice / suggestion       05-04-2015 09:38 AM
you can swap books among friends on ereaders. Although you can also just order a new one anywhere you have internet. There are some really nice books available for next to nothing, and all the classics are free. I can carry hundreds of books in one little ereader, verus a uhaul.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Technology advice / suggestion       05-04-2015 09:10 AM
"Hauling a metric ton of books around - or finding a place to put them all - does begin to suck after a while. " yes it does. Unless you are blessed enough to have a big enough house that you can have one room of nothing but books. Although the back bedroom has about 1/2 of Troopers military history collection on it in wall to wall, floor to ceiling bookcases. So I think we would need a huge room. Love books. Tired of book clutter.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-04-2015 08:36 AM
the usual Monday...or so I thought, horses had other ideas. Got kiddos up for school, went to feed horses while Trooper ran them to school. Two knuckleheads in the barn aisle, they had broken the snaps on their webs. Then turn out...Trooper had left the side gate open. I had to go chase horses around. JOY! now off for Physical therapy on pelvic floor and abs, than massage...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Technology advice / suggestion       05-04-2015 08:21 AM
the real upside to ebooks is the convenience of many books in the space of one, and less paper having to be produced.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Technology advice / suggestion       05-04-2015 08:11 AM
"I guess im too old school I still like a paper backor hard cover book yesterday person in a tomorrows world " I still like books for my burlesque books, equine books, and hubby for his military books. But honestly, even after removing 400+ books in the last couple of years we still have at best guess over 3000 books in our house I would venture to guess close to 4000. I'm working on purging all non- research type books unless they are just too treasured to let go of. And while traveling I go through a lot of books. I left for LA with 4 paperbacks to read, and because of delays coming home came home with 9. All but half of one read while sitting in the airport or on a plane.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Technology advice / suggestion       05-04-2015 07:08 AM
for reading I love my kindle with the paper white screen. I also have a galaxy tablet which I hate. Matter of fact it hasn't even been charged in months.
I'm an idiot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > I'm an idiot.       05-04-2015 06:54 AM
lol I never danced at all, other then a 2 week ballet class when I was 5, until I started dating my now husband. I lap danced him on his b'day a couple of weeks before we started dating. His best friend said I missed my calling. Other than some dirty dancing with him I didn't dance until I started poling at almost 39 after having two kids. Since than I have performed on pole, and Burlesque. I actually LOVE to perform, and dance much better for an audience...whether it is just doing a hot dance for one or two people, a room full at the club, or 200+ at hedo, or a pole event. I got to lap dance one of my hot pole girlfriends a few weeks ago....hot hot hot.
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       05-03-2015 21:58 PM
gumbies!
Fifty Shades of Grey books vs movie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Fifty Shades of Grey books vs movie       05-03-2015 21:52 PM
read one book, was torn between irritated as fuck at the bad writing and the not good representation of a dom/sub relationship and falling asleep while reading it. I still use it if I'm having trouble falling asleep, a few pages....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Didn't see the movie because my initial reaction to the male lead is that I'd really like to kick him.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-03-2015 21:46 PM
HT- great week-end with the kiddo's :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-03-2015 19:53 PM
VA we had the most delicious asparagus the other day, locally grown oh so tender and yummy. tonight pork fillets, sweet potato, corn bread, green beans.
I'm an idiot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > I'm an idiot.       05-03-2015 15:10 PM
Everyone feels like a weakling at first. Holding ones body weight up isn't easy and people really misjudge how much pressure you have to put on the pole to hang by one leg or arm etc. I feel like I took about 200 steps back with my illness and surgery and screwed up recovery, but I still love it even if I mostly slither around and fuck the floor. Nothing quite beats the high of getting a move that you have struggled with.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-03-2015 14:44 PM
I can't get no satisfaction- The Rolling Stones
Sniglets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sniglets       05-03-2015 13:25 PM
bacoob. Bacon/boob when you drop bacon crumbles down your cleavage.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-03-2015 13:23 PM
"um duh... cause you're a effing awesome mom! ;) " thanks Smooth. Luckily my kiddos seem to think I'm a decent mom, I of course always think I could be better. Oh well they know they are loved, they know there will be hard knocks in life and that they can't always get what they want. They are growing to be pretty awesome young ladies, which makes me very happy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-03-2015 12:49 PM
sunny and warm...me likely.
Ouch!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ouch!!!       05-03-2015 10:07 AM
the whole 2-3 hours thing is why specially with SM's I like exchanging more than a few emails. I'm not shy about saying what I like and what I don't.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-03-2015 09:54 AM
Just made cinnamon roll waffles for all the kiddo's that spent the night in my playhouse/guest house. Now I need to de-kid the place so it returns to feeling like mine.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-02-2015 17:13 PM
Well that might make DP or DVP sort of interesting...although I don't care if it is two penises on one man, no DVP here.
I'm an idiot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > I'm an idiot.       05-02-2015 14:49 PM
bruises for me are usually explained as pole kisses. But one time I had very distinct finger prints on my ankle.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-02-2015 14:46 PM
Making a pot of sauce for the kiddo's here for the sleepover to make homemade pizza's with.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-02-2015 14:03 PM
on a lighter note, JW why I agreed to let the youngest have two friends over tonight...
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-02-2015 13:58 PM
I'm pretty good about not leaving things in hotel rooms or friends or families houses. But Trooper had to follow me around the club when we used to go and pick up all my clothes I took off. But I rarely ever removed my shoes.
Sexiest thing you've seen lately?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sexiest thing you've seen lately?       05-02-2015 13:44 PM
Fun darling there is this little feature on your browser called "google" you too can know what those are. PG
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-02-2015 13:39 PM
If driving I have been known to take a dark purple towel, specially if staying with friends so I don't ruin their towels. If I'm flying...yeah not likely every towel = a pair of shoes that would have to be left behind.
What if the Big O is elusive first time out?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What if the Big O is elusive first time out?       05-02-2015 13:37 PM
oh I agree with the first part, enjoy being with the person you are with :)
What if the Big O is elusive first time out?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What if the Big O is elusive first time out?       05-02-2015 13:25 PM
"just enjoy the person your with .......and you will cum " nope not always. For some it is much harder or impossible.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-02-2015 13:14 PM
I lost my taste for racing years ago, and than after having dealings (not very nice ones) with several owners/trainers over the years of having a boarding facility (they are no longer welcome here) it has deepened. I should have run away to NOLA or Tenn for the week-end.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-02-2015 09:42 AM
Only a yay if none of the horses have career or life ending injuries.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-02-2015 09:41 AM
grey light weight sweater with hoodie and grey leggins.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-02-2015 09:40 AM
yeah I dyed my hair teal. So it looked like someone killed a smurf in our bathroom.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-02-2015 09:21 AM
going to be another sunny and warm day in the bluegrass.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-02-2015 08:59 AM
yup.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-02-2015 08:40 AM
It looks like someone killed a Smurf in here... Trooper
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-02-2015 08:39 AM
face
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-02-2015 08:23 AM
not really early but later than we usually get to sleep. Trooper and girls are feeding horses and in a bit I have to take the girls to Choir practice, they have a show coming up in a couple of weeks.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-02-2015 08:20 AM
the towels in our bathroom are dark purple and a softer green. I make sure to use either the dark purple or the wine colored ones from the other bathroom when doing my hair or for after washing it. I would NEVER buy white or beige towels. I'm sure at hedo they thought we killed someone in our room with the red dye all over the white towels.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-01-2015 21:22 PM
lol the only work across the street from me would be cow care taker.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-01-2015 20:52 PM
Teal
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-01-2015 20:50 PM
FF- having dark colored towels is a very good thing when one has a tendency towards coloring their hair with colors like bright red.....or teal.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-01-2015 20:47 PM
" 3-4 blocks to actual school" yeah ours have 7 and 12 miles to school walking really isn't an option, or riding bikes.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-01-2015 19:49 PM
I think all of you should get a room....
Ladies Weight
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Ladies Weight       05-01-2015 18:22 PM
I know some damn fine women who have some really toned asses and they can make it do things that will make your head spin. Pop, undulate like a bellydancers belly, shake, rattle, roll, jiggle until you giggle. Or start salivating...
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-01-2015 18:10 PM
Shopping with my man, modeling clothes for him.
In memory of a good friend!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In memory of a good friend!       05-01-2015 17:18 PM
Sad to hear this, was hoping he had just taken a break from the fora.
Where to meet on a first date ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Where to meet on a first date ?       05-01-2015 17:14 PM
SM's I don't mind meeting places other than the club. Why? One, I know its expensive for them to go to the clubs, if they can get in at all. And if it isn't one I feel comfortable signing for and possibly losing our membership for I don't want to anyway. Two, I like to communicate pretty much before meeting, so the actual meeting is more of a chemistry check. LIGHT meal. Couples are not generally something we really seek, so it has to be convenient for us. Unless one day some couple emails us that we go dangggggggggggggg we just gotta meet them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Where to meet on a first date ?       05-01-2015 17:07 PM
"Now they are left sitting in the club surrounded with mostly couples that already know each other. " part of the point of meeting at the club is there is others there that we know. Who knows if we don't click with the couple (which is 98% of the time) maybe some of our friends will. And if we don't click with them we still would go put on a show just ourselves and have a good time. For us the cost of the club on a Sat night is 50 bucks. BYOB, but they have food and mixers there. We tend to eat very light if we are going to the club because I'm going to pole or be on the dance floor. I don't need a belly full of drinks and food.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-01-2015 17:01 PM
ours rode the bus home until this year. Wasn't bad (other than it took close to an hour) but it was all 5th and under kids, some of them good friends of our children. But since I have to pick the older one up, I'd be gone when the younger gets dropped off by the bus so I pick her up, we run errands or do homework in the middle school parking lot.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-01-2015 16:43 PM
very pretty day, sunny, light breeze and mid 70's, It was a wonderful day to wander the open mall, why the fuck one would build these in a place where the weather isn't great for walking around in 1/2 the year I will never understand.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Where to meet on a first date ?       05-01-2015 16:41 PM
2 is preferred for us, easy to still have fun even if we don't hit it off, and I love to dance. 1 would be second choice, although I'm not fond of big meals before play. Never 3. Not on first meeting. If we really hit it off with someone eventually.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-01-2015 16:37 PM
our younger has to be at school at 7:40, we drive them to school because she would have to get on the bus at 6:12 and wouldn't arrive at school until 7:25. We thought that was a bit long to be on a bus and a bit early when you're in K-5. Older has to be at school at 8:40 but we drop her off when we drop off the younger because her ride on the bus is almost an hour and a half (she would get on the bus as we left with the younger) AND she as a 6th grader would be on the bus with high school age kids. Not a fan of the system so we do car duty.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-01-2015 16:29 PM
HT- got there just as the bus was unloading the kiddo's! got to hear them sing beautifully, have lunch at the food court with our girl and her friends. Trooper took me shopping after, new dress for mothers day brunch, new shoes,....and looked at some things for possibilities for MD presents from the kiddo's. Picked up the truck, so no more being stranded at home.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-01-2015 11:10 AM
And I just scored a 15% off coupon for the dress shop I wanted to go to :) yay, what started out as a crappy sad day is turning out to be a happy day.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-01-2015 10:59 AM
HT- Trooper is getting to come home from work and we are both going to get to go hear our daughter sing! She will be surprised because when she left she was a little sad I wasn't going to make it because of the truck, and now BOTH of us will get to be there. Hopefully...its going to be close time wise. I didn't quite catch why he was getting to come home. And the truck is done, so after we can pick it up. They did a patch so it wasn't as bad price wise, yay!, but it still needs all the lines done. PG
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       05-01-2015 09:39 AM
My facebook is full of Derby crap. Amazing since I only have a handful of local friends, most are scattered all over the US and OZ with a few other countries in there too.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-01-2015 09:15 AM
yeah that is the one that really bites. Because the younger has an event the same night as her big concert so I was going to go listen to the older today because I won't get to hear her on Thursday because I will be with the younger. Now I won't get to hear her at either event :( I hate missing their concerts.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-01-2015 09:06 AM
Tigg I pretty much had that decided for me since the truck is in the shop. No shopping for blue or teal hair dye. No going to hear my kiddo sing. No going shopping for my dress for Mothers Day brunch.....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-01-2015 08:25 AM
sunny but low 40's for the morning. Supposed to get up to 70 this afternoon, would be a lovely day to go sit out at the food court at the mall and listen to the oldest sing if I wasn't trapped at the house with no transport.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-01-2015 08:21 AM
sad (going to miss hearing oldest sing, and a shopping trip to the outlet mall, darn truck)