Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 21354
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-30-2016 17:19 PM
So far she hasn't had to use it, but they actually have an after school math assistance program. Pretty cool, in one of the classrooms every day after school anyone who needs math help can go in there and there are teachers to help them. I've told her since I pick them up at school she just needs to text me and tell me she feels like she needs to stay. She does great once she gets the concept. She had a problem the other week with two problems and her football player friend helped her before school.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-30-2016 16:44 PM
she is on her own. I suck at math, and her daddy can't explain it in a way that makes sense to her. The younger is in Talented and Gifted in Math.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-30-2016 16:16 PM
BLM- I'm quite proud of them. With the other things they do, their schedules are quite full. One of our requirements for continuing to do all the extra things is that they get good grades. I'm not a helicopter mom, they have to make sure it gets done and gets done right. Older girl has a bit of a problem when they introduce new to her math things, but she managed to get a 4.0!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-30-2016 16:11 PM
Sure thing doll :)
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       09-30-2016 13:20 PM
how fun!!!!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-30-2016 12:17 PM
HT- report cards with fantastic grades from both girls.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-30-2016 10:00 AM
I dream like crazy. And lots of nightmares. But even with all of that I used to lay down to sleep and barely move until the alarm went off. After having the kids I was a bit more restless, but nothing like now where I wake up 4-5 times a night (and according to my fitbit restless up to 32 times) and it takes me forever to fall back to sleep. Sadly the way our house is set up, its not easy to get out of bed and go do something. If Trooper is out of town I will read if I can't fall back to sleep after 45 minutes. But usually when he is gone I don't go to bed until about 2 and get up before 6. The kids sleep soundly enough that I can do things in the great room and not wake them.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-30-2016 08:56 AM
well I haven't slept really well in over two years. Usually my nights of sleeping better then usual right now are just because I'm totally exhausted from nights of not sleeping well and days filled with activity. Eventually I get a night where I sleep well for 4-5 hours. About once a week.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-30-2016 07:56 AM
rained overnight, and so far the morning is cool with grey skies.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-30-2016 07:54 AM
hadn't taken anything recently. 800mgs doesn't bother me though, had to take it many many many times in the past. these sorts of dreams just happen now and then. Hate them, but I honestly think they are triggered more by what is going on in my life than anything else.
Low carb diet and gaining muscle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Low carb diet and gaining muscle       09-30-2016 07:46 AM
metabolism plays a huge part. When I was in my teens to early 30's I could consume about 4,000-5,000 calories a day (and mostly junk food) and you could count my ribs and hang a hat off my hip bones. Still had an ass though, gotta love those Italian genes lol. Now I consume a fraction of that, and weigh a whole lot more then I did back then.
The outdated photos conundrum
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > The outdated photos conundrum       09-29-2016 21:50 PM
there are a couple of local SM's that have been using the same pics for 10 years. I recently deleted all of our old pictures, other than the one of my feet, and the one of Kibbie's and my feet and legs, and the one we are using as a default which is new.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       09-29-2016 17:21 PM
went out to lunch with my handsome man. We rarely get to go out at night anymore so we have started doing lunches from time to time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-29-2016 16:41 PM
65 with grey skies and occasional rain. Yesterday was mostly raining 60's. on a positive note, boots, jeans, and sweaters!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-29-2016 16:38 PM
Some supplements - the ones that actually do something - count as medications. Just keep that in mind... I know, and these do what they are supposed to, but I haven't added anything new so I don't think they would be causing an issue. I just have these crazy dreams sometimes. I'm an active and vivid dreamer, most do not bother me, and the erotic ones are freaking hot. But the ones like this I hate.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-29-2016 14:51 PM
No Med changes. Just my same vitamins/supplements I have been on, latest addition to those was back in May. My insomnia has been pretty bad the last week though. NJ I have tried to Meditate. Me and meditating are not compatible. Its like this.....sit....listen to whatever is telling me to clear my mind....my mind meanwhile is going inhale, exhale, inhale....cat, dog, horse, old MacDonald had a heeyyyyy Macarena. Then next thing you know I'm going over tomorrows to do list.
Your first time experience
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Your first time experience       09-29-2016 09:26 AM
Ours was awesome. It was with a SM I had picked out and we played for hours. Played with him for about 2 years.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-29-2016 09:11 AM
it had me down all day. And why the hell did I type school instead of sleep. I have some of the weirdest damn dreams.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-28-2016 09:27 AM
pretty much SSDD kiddo's, barn, house, yada yada.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-28-2016 09:23 AM
FB- had a horrible dream last night, that was unrealistic and yet real feeling at the same time. Woke up and it felt like my heart was breaking, ended up sobbing on Troopers chest until I could calm down enough to go back to school.
A Question for Women on Breast Size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-27-2016 22:24 PM
Trooper never logs into SLS. I'm not even sure he knows the password lol.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-27-2016 11:29 AM
"I wish there were a way to close our couples profile to the majority of SM's but allow certain ones to still view us. I consider several of you forum friends and dislike the lack of access since it feels rude. " once upon a time, before all the "improvements" to the site, if you emailed a SM they would have access to your profile. Or in our case since we have our profile blocked to all, anyone we emailed with would still be able to see our profile (or what is left of it) and any galleries we had opened to them.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-27-2016 10:11 AM
SP- putting the horses out on this chilly morning and watching them gallop and play in the foggy fields with the sun rising behind them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-27-2016 09:29 AM
brrrrr it was only 45 when I left the house to take the kiddo's to school! High today of about 75, although that same site said it was 57 when it was only 45 this morning so excuse me for doubting it a bit. It was 90 on Sunday lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-27-2016 09:24 AM
Get everyone in house out of bed (check) See hubby off to a meeting (check) Take Kiddo's to schools (check) horses fed and turned out (check) do a bunch of crap around the house update my calendar with the insane amount of commitments for the kiddo's reply to a bunch of emails about commitments go pick up kiddo's color older girls hair maybe get in some pole time before dinner....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-27-2016 09:19 AM
"Try to figure out what cloths to bring on this cruise" you planning on sewing those cloths into clothes while you are on the cruise?
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       09-27-2016 09:17 AM
"than when you mean then then when you mean than " ugh I'm so guilty of not using then and than correctly. Sorry.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-27-2016 07:22 AM
more of an amusing thought than a happy one was at a local store where you put a quarter in the cart, use it, then return the cart and get your quarter back. As I was walking my cart back a guy and his wife approached me, and asked wanna swap. Well being a member of this site you know where my mind went...and then I realized he was holding out a quarter. Made me giggle.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       09-26-2016 09:44 AM
not really a pet peeve...but a peeve for the day. I love Trooper to death, but some of the stuff he does drives me freaking INSANE. So we are doing a reno, and moving stuff all over the place. The other day in order to complete the library wall I had him put the dvd's/cd's in these big shallow boxes, where they are going to live until we build the entertainment unit. He put them in standing up, instead of on their sides where you could read the title and be able to stack the boxes more easily. GRRRRRR I need my Glee man! I like to work to Glee.
Hotwife or Cuckold? The Same or Different .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hotwife or Cuckold? The Same or Different .       09-26-2016 09:38 AM
this thread went a bit sideways on a trip to confusion land.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-26-2016 09:33 AM
SSDD..... kiddo's, barn, house reno, kids, barn, paperwork. Lather rinse repeat.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-26-2016 09:27 AM
A group sounds lovely. when I was struggling with all the issues from my hyster I felt very alone at times, and didn't want to put all the details of it out here on public fora.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-26-2016 08:02 AM
Going to be in the low 70's, and raining. We need the rain. Cooler temps all week.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-25-2016 22:16 PM
HT- Glad this week-end is coming to a close.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > A Question for Women on Breast Size       09-25-2016 20:31 PM
While not really bi, the only times I have really been tempted to play with a ladies breasts they are on the smaller side (no larger then a C) and I'm in general not attracted at all to enhanced breasts. Since I turned 19 I have been an A cup, B Cup,C Cup, D, DD, DDD. luckily they have retained a nice shape through all this. We will see what happens when I lose the weight I'm trying to lose.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-24-2016 19:53 PM
you can't really tell in the our profile pic but my current hair color is black and pink. I plan on leaving it with the pink thru October then its going to be purple and black for a bit.
Sniglets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sniglets       09-23-2016 14:16 PM
well I have two kids but because my pelvic floor said no the fuck way is that coming out the way it went in I still have a VaginaUsedNeverAsAnExitYou'dLikeToFuck so would that make me a MWVNUAAEYLTF? geeze that is a mouthful!
Vegas bar/lounges (not swinger clubs)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Vegas bar/lounges (not swinger clubs)       09-23-2016 13:01 PM
I really need to get some sleep, I read that as Vegan bars.
So, you coupled up. Now you've stopped swinging. Why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, you coupled up. Now you've stopped swinging. Why?       09-23-2016 13:00 PM
I'm sure there is a wide variety of reasons, but I will say one that annoyed me years ago when it was brought up is SM's saying they wouldn't want to share their girl if they found love. While I can understand it in the context of its a new relationship you want to get comfortable with, and maybe from there decide its not something you wanted to do. Something hit me wrong about them saying they wouldn't want to share, not even consider it...the unspoken part of that seemed to say " I can't handle my girl being with another guy, but here let me fuck yours until I find the girl for me"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-23-2016 11:04 AM
got kiddo's up an off to school (check) while they were getting ready finished making chromebook cover and strap cover for older girl (check) morning call with mom (check, I actually do this every morning) barn work (check) washed dishes (check) moving furniture to re-done library wall trooper has to move all his books cleaning pick up younger girl head to older girls school to listen to choir sing while a local tv station films them barn work pick up kiddo's from football game pizza with kiddo's older girl is having a friend sleep over
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       09-23-2016 09:46 AM
A spider found in Banana's that causes a 4 hour erection, then death??? Frankly I didn't read the article, because it had a picture of a huge spider on it that was giving me the creeps.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-23-2016 07:06 AM
around 60 again this morning, and temps headed up into the 90's again. According to facebook our highs for the day this time last year were in the 60's and overnight in the 30's. Which was a bit low...but 90's??? Again? High school football game tonight is going to be a sweatfest.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       09-23-2016 07:03 AM
still working on the Outlander series. Book 4. I haven't had much time to read lately, and the few times I did, didn't have the book with me or I'd be almost done by now and on to book 5.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-22-2016 21:49 PM
JW- if I can somehow pull off doing a mommy and daughters trip to New York for spring break to see Anastasia on Broadway?
How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't       09-22-2016 15:16 PM
"Welcome to the Hotel California. You can never leave. " ain't that the fucking truth! I leave...but get sucked back in.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-22-2016 07:56 AM
Got kiddo's up for school B'day hugs and a present for older girl barn work listing a bunch of stuff for sale on line baking brownies for after dinner tonight for b'day girl errands pick up kiddo's barn work dinner paperwork and of course the never ending cleaning and purging of the house.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-21-2016 12:22 PM
I think my plans for today now include enlisting BLM to come here and work on our place....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-21-2016 07:46 AM
low 60's right now, but is supposed to get up into the 90's again...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-21-2016 07:44 AM
got kiddo's up for school put youngest back to bed since she is running a fever barn work pole answer a bunch of emails and try to get stuff set up for voice classes for the kiddo's prep dinning room for reno, so I can get the electrician back out work on a craft project type present for older girl/wrap her presents Pick up older girl after school/rehearsal pole make dinner update calendar and some paperwork clean up
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-21-2016 07:38 AM
FB night 3 in a row of not sleeping well :(
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-20-2016 22:02 PM
Fall
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't       09-20-2016 18:33 PM
I actually prefer sitting on laps to sitting on faces, you all need to add that to the spread sheets.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How to handle when he wants the lifestyle and she doesn't       09-20-2016 17:35 PM
holy fuck what a train wreck....nothing like everything being about yourself there dude. someone make room on the couch and pass the popcorn.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-20-2016 12:14 PM
oye been a crazy cleaning day around here (after barn work) and had an electrician here. Prep work for getting the next room ready to be redone.
Confessions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Confessions       09-19-2016 22:19 PM
BLM guess I'm waiting for something to buy something for! I still have a lovely french set I bought down in NOLA that is still in the box I brought it home in with the tags still on it. And I doubt it fits anymore.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-19-2016 22:03 PM
eh, to each their own. Some people are not into piercings, that is fine if that is their preference. I do not take mine out for anyone, so if someone is bothered by them then there will be no play. Others do not mind taking theirs out.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-19-2016 21:31 PM
Trooper was just in NOLA (granted only for a few hours) about a week ago. Currently though we are not in a situation where we can both travel at the same time.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-19-2016 21:11 PM
I would love to get my nipples pierced, but I'm afraid of how much it is going to hurt every time I bash them into a dance pole until they heal. I didn't pole when I had my dual genital piercings done.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       09-19-2016 20:17 PM
awww poor kitty, glad she is ok!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-19-2016 20:09 PM
SP- A quiet evening at home with the family.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-19-2016 20:08 PM
FB- everyone is going to NOLA but me. PG {pouty girl}
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-19-2016 20:06 PM
Chicken Cordon Bleu, baked potato, asparagus and bell peppers sauteed in EVO so nice to cook at home tonight we have been so on the run its been a lot of grab what you can.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       09-19-2016 16:06 PM
yeah it is about the only place I will get a sub from.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       09-19-2016 15:24 PM
was out running errands after my massage so stopped into Jersey Mikes for a free sub.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-19-2016 11:56 AM
Peg I'm sort of in the same boat, although instead of travel it is stuff with the kids. Although over the weekend I must have gone up and down the double staircase at least 10x each day and moved lots of stacks of chairs, and other stuff around...maybe it firmed up my ass a bit. time to get back to working out more and eating better. And new supplements to help some body failures...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-19-2016 11:22 AM
one of the ladies that truly tests my straight status, has pierced nipples on the most lovely set of breasts. Spent a week naked with her at Hedo. So hard not to touch and fondle and play with them when I see them!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-19-2016 07:34 AM
going to be pretty warm again today, and more temps in the 90's this week. Not typical of Sept here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-19-2016 07:19 AM
oops forgot in between pick up kid two and making dinner is feed horses...they always get fed before we do.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       09-19-2016 07:16 AM
Got kiddo's up Barn work house work massage errands pick one kiddo up house work pick other kiddo up after her rehearsal a nice dinner as a family (with our crazy lives with these active kids not easy to do!) Continue with the cleaning sorting....so behind on where I want to be!!
Confessions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Confessions       09-18-2016 08:39 AM
confession- I have two Victoria's Secret gift cards in my wallet that have been there for a couple of years.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-17-2016 13:48 PM
"HT ... can fix the dishwasher thanks to youtube! 5 minutes and done. Gawd I love youtube. " Can you come fix mine please? And no do not tell me to have Trooper look at the youtube video, I love the man to death but even though I will admit he has gotten better at handy man sort of stuff since we started this house reno, he is the one that broke the brand new dishwasher while installing it. I really should have paid the 75 bucks to have Home Depot do it.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       09-15-2016 17:02 PM
Ghostbusters!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-15-2016 16:28 PM
and a second HT- fitbit is replacing my tracker.
While you're here, what are you avoiding doing?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > While you're here, what are you avoiding doing?       09-15-2016 11:39 AM
must be nice Sweet, I've got a to do list about 6 miles long and as I cross stuff off more gets added lol. But with horses and kids and a house reno that is sort of to be expected.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2016 10:44 AM
well unless he was really cute I wouldn't want to be giving him a boner either.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2016 10:31 AM
see I would have told him condoms or dildo's just to fuck with him.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > While you're here, what are you avoiding doing?       09-15-2016 10:28 AM
for me right now, grocery shopping. Anyone who has been around here for any time at all knows I hate it. I also have about a zillion errands to run, and have to buy some presents for our youngest daughter's b'day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > While you're here, what are you avoiding doing?       09-15-2016 10:26 AM
Often when I pop into the fora its because I'm avoiding getting started on some task or another. I'm guessing others do that too, so what are you putting off?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-15-2016 10:23 AM
overcast and a bit cooler here today than it has been the last few days.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-15-2016 10:18 AM
thanks everyone :) HT- his trip for next week was canceled!!!! And he has in town meetings with the powers that be the following, so other then a dinner out that week with the bosses, he will be home for 3 weeks :) this makes me a happy girl! And will make our older girl happy because he will be home on her b'day.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       09-14-2016 13:44 PM
Went to the local Cajun/Italian fusion restaurant. The Chef is a lovely man that moved here after Katrina from NOLA. Trooper had some sort of blackened chicken something or other that he enjoyed. I happen to love their Tavern salad for lunch so that is what I had.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-14-2016 10:33 AM
sorry me and my multi tasking didn't hit refresh before posting, didn't mean not to thank you too BT. I will have to find a way to make it up to you ;^)
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-14-2016 10:27 AM
thanks Scandle, NJ, and VA. North, wishing you luck on catching that rabbit you are chasing!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-14-2016 07:40 AM
HT-15 years ago I said I do to my handsome man :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-13-2016 09:51 AM
another one of those crazy days that starts out cool and will end up getting up to 90. But after reading reports of snow in Montana, I'll take the 90!
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       09-13-2016 09:34 AM
Chocolate milk. Because I just can't seem to muster any excitement or desire for food before about noon in spite of the fact that I have been up since 6:30.
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       09-13-2016 07:06 AM
while we actually have a friend down there with a house she has offered to let us come to for Fantasy Fest we will not be doing so this year.
Single men why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Single men why?       09-12-2016 14:21 PM
oooo I hope it is a bus ride with lots of ups and downs...and some turbulence, the kind that makes one quiver.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-12-2016 13:54 PM
FB- the only two rooms in the house that in theory didn't need a lot of work were the master bed and bath. I said were, because I just had the plumbers out and we had to tear out part of a wall in the master bedroom to get to a leak in the shower. anyone know a handy man that will work for sex? Because I'm going broke here...
Single men why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Single men why?       09-12-2016 13:50 PM
Well in order for Fun to fun me, I'd have to ride a bus to NOLA. Any room on the backseat of the bus for me BT?
Single men why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Single men why?       09-12-2016 11:41 AM
no ouch to it, I didn't mean it badly the situation last time was not in your control, and it has been crazy as fuck around here lately. The stars will align one of these weekends and it will happen.
Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Surpasses, Meets, or Disappoints.       09-12-2016 11:36 AM
so was scrolling through to see what I missed because its been a crazy busy week-end and morning and pretty much spit tea all over my computer with this gem.... or that he couldn't find a clit with a compass, a map and an eagle scout. so if you have someone with the compass, someone with a map, and an eagle scout, plus the original seeker of clit does that make it a gang bang?
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-12-2016 11:30 AM
because that is useful....not.
Single men why?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Single men why?       09-12-2016 10:45 AM
one of these days he might do more than wave as he passes by Louisville.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-11-2016 10:58 AM
storms rolled through yesterday evening and cooled things off, high is supposed to be upper 70's today and sunny so a pretty day.
When do you know it is time to swing anymore?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > When do you know it is time to swing anymore?       09-11-2016 09:19 AM
We have been inactive for just over 2 years. We were active for about 8. Well as active as our lives allowed. The 2 years break was because of me having a hysterectomy, and the complications to sex from it. There has recently been talk of returning, since some of the issues have finally found a solution, but honestly as busy as we are with girls in many activities it would be a very occasional thing.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       09-10-2016 15:27 PM
lol VA I was thinking the same thing.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       09-10-2016 15:16 PM
Happy to hear that Kibbs, I know he had a rough year last year with the teacher he had. NJ- sounds like a great time was had by all. HT- Lovely weather on a nice Saturday, with my beautiful daughters and handsome husband.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-10-2016 15:09 PM
sunny and upper 80's with a lovely breeze. Supposed to have some storms rolling in later.
How long has it been?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How long has it been?       09-10-2016 15:06 PM
been 5 days since I had sex with trooper because he was off to Memphis and NOLA for the week. Second question, was a bit over 2 years ago. Stranger? Last night in my dreams, up against a wall, outside of a party, the ripping clothes, plunging tongues, thrusting so hard it felt like his cock was hitting my heart sort of hot stranger sex. Which basically means I'm now really horny and Trooper is home tonight so he is getting the hell fucked out of him tonight.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.