Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 21641
Last 100 Displayed

HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       01-19-2017 13:19 PM
HT- my handsome man was able to get an earlier flight last night and come home to me earlier then he had thought, and it was only a half week of travel.
Yo Swinging Is So Bad
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Yo Swinging Is So Bad       01-19-2017 13:07 PM
yo you know we all wish someone's mama said yes to the condom
IS THIS TRUE?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > IS THIS TRUE?       01-18-2017 10:41 AM
"compared boobs without a bra or bathing suit on" guilty. In my barn aisle. We were comparing mine which are natural with her implants that were about the same size. Which was even more amusing when our husbands both walked in from outside as we were comparing firmness. And this was before we were swingers lol. and comparing nipples in a performance venue before I started doing burlesque because a new burlesque friend said my nipples were like such and such's and would be prone to popping pasties. and nipples for nipple rings. hmmm for a non-bi girl I sure seem to end up with others breasts in my face a lot.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-16-2017 16:11 PM
60's and we even had a bit of sunshine this morning! Took me a bit to figure out what that brightness outside was.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-15-2017 10:29 AM
grey and gloomy, but upside is it isn't raining.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       01-15-2017 10:27 AM
not really worth conversing about, but as of the 30th you won't be able to use a KY drivers license to get into Fort Knox. Which I find chuckle worthy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-14-2017 13:55 PM
raining. raining. raining.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-14-2017 08:59 AM
chocolate milk.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2017 22:01 PM
nice to know that there are other ladies out there that struggle to find boots that fit. Well not nice, but comforting that I'm not alone. one of the best parts? They were marked down from 59.99 to $20.00 and I had a 20% off coupon. So I got a deal on them as well. They had a brown riding boot style that also fit, I am actually going to go get them on Monday if they are still there.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-12-2017 18:49 PM
SP- finding up to the knee boots with a small heel that actually fit my calves! Not an easy task. Years of riding, then dancing in heels has made this a hard task.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-12-2017 10:06 AM
heck I don't even think typing is an elective here anymore, unless you are going for a college and career ready pathway of business. I took it back in high school, didn't use it much until I started doing more on computers about 18 years ago. Luckily my fingers still remembered "home" and where all the letters etc are. I just find it odd with all that the kids are expected to do on the computers they don't teach that. They teach how to use power point in Kindergarten but not how to type lol. NJ our schools haven't taught cursive in quite a while. My older girl taught herself how. Younger? She can sign her name in cursive, that is about it.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-12-2017 08:53 AM
it drives me crazy watching people type with two fingers instead of 10 on the keyboard. And they are amazed I don't have to look at my keyboard to type and am way more accurate then they are. I'm not saying they need to have a years worth of lessons on it. But a couple of weeks of basic would be nice. I mean they took out cursive so they should be able to fit in a typing tutorial or two.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-12-2017 08:07 AM
JW- since kids are doing more and more on computers younger and younger for school (4th and up have their own laptops here) why do they not teach typing in like 3rd grade? It drives me crazy to watch the girls do their homework and be typing with two fingers. They watch me type in awe, because I took typing in high school many many years ago.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-12-2017 08:02 AM
Holy fuck windy and 66. T-storms possible this afternoon. on a good note the wind is drying the ground out from yesterday's rain.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       01-11-2017 21:04 PM
sorry to hear that NJ.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-11-2017 07:48 AM
kiddo's up and off to school (check) morning barn work (soon as I'm done posting this) dust/vac dance space pole paperwork 1:00 appointment with accountant. pick up horse feed on way home pick up kiddo's older girl to rehearsal evening barn work pole try to find some time in there for more cleaning/purging house.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-11-2017 07:43 AM
right now just above freezing, but this afternoon it is supposed to get up to about 62. Rain chances off and on all day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-10-2017 14:30 PM
like 50 here today, but so windy its crazy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-10-2017 14:09 PM
kiddos off to school (check) morning barn work (check) Paperwork (check) spend what feels like hours looking for the "just right" decorative storage boxes for my craft/sewing area. (maybe check) Sort through a stack of assorted stuff, tossed some, found homes for others. (check) checked mail and try not to blow away in the wind (check) Shower and untangle this long unruly hair. Need to figure out what I'm doing with it color/style wise. go to produce stand for milk pick up kids one kid to dance class in one county other kid to choir audition in another county pick up kid at dance evening barn work make dinner/clean up kitchen *maybe* more paperwork tonight
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-09-2017 10:29 AM
luckily it still works, but she just got it 9 days ago, hence the tears. Her older sister was crying for her too. I'm going to try not to point out I told her to get an otter box but were told they were too ugly. Her sparkly case didn't protect it. Luckily she did have a tempered glass screen protector so her screen didn't crack.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-09-2017 09:34 AM
Get kiddo's up for school (check) Feed horses (check) Laundry, just sheets, blankets, and towels today (started) bunch of emails/messages to be sent/dealt with plan GS meeting Errands (Which will include 3-5 stops at various stores/places including mom's) pick up girls Console youngest because Trooper told me she dropped her phone on the way to school (she bought herself a referbished Iphone 6s plus with money she had saved up) and the edge cracked. evening horse work gs meeting.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-09-2017 09:25 AM
supposed to get almost up to 40 today. Woot! And it was warmer this morning already then it has been as a high for the last several days.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-08-2017 12:25 PM
was 9 this morning when we were feeding the horses. Supposed to hit 26 this afternoon...woohoo heatwave!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-08-2017 09:10 AM
Morning horse chores (check) finish laundry (didn't get it started until after 5 so its not quite done) misc house stuff because baby its fucking cold outside! evening horse chores
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       01-07-2017 19:20 PM
BF- I tripped over a mat in my stallions stall while putting on his blanket and just about face planted in his stall. In the process of not trying to eat shit quite literally I pulled a muscle in my ass. ok so its a bitch for me and something for you all to laugh over.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-07-2017 15:13 PM
Feed horses (check) take girls to choir (check) work registrations/parent meeting (check) go to produce stand for milk (check) girls home for lunch (check) girls to dance workshop with visiting New York instructor (check) pack away last little bit of xmas stuff check messages, send a few emails, hound people who owe us money pick up girls Laundry evening barn work make dinner fold wash play board games with kiddo's
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-07-2017 14:54 PM
Cold. its warmed up to 14 degrees.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-07-2017 14:52 PM
decaf iced tea.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-06-2017 20:47 PM
ooooo chedeze I could kiss you!!! I googled wines with out sulfites and there is a filter to filter them out!!!! Now granted I'm not going to be able to take that to a restaurant but at least holiday meals at dad's I could have some. Shelly, as you know I love Vodka. However, now my vodka's are limited too because of gluten.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-06-2017 20:35 PM
I haven't tried any of those, yet. I'm not a big at home wine drinker, its usually when I'm out or at Dad's. This is just the latest discovery in the things PG can't have list. And there went my ciders too. I will have to look into those, someone else mentioned them to me as well so thanks for the reminder.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-06-2017 20:03 PM
nope not wine for me, ever. Not unless I want my arms to break out in hives anyway. Yeah go ahead make a joke about the Italian girl who can't drink wine.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-06-2017 20:00 PM
ground beef and mashed cauliflower
Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       01-05-2017 16:58 PM
I wanna see!
single male here
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > single male here       01-05-2017 16:54 PM
the handsome BT gave you some good advise. I will say I took a quick peek at your profile, and yes you should go to the better profiles section for some input. The written part, is sort of eh. Nothing to make you say I might like to know this guy better. On a positive note though I love that you have a easy natural smile in your pictures. a full body picture, clothed is fine, would be a good addition.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       01-05-2017 16:19 PM
would you all let 2016 die already?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-05-2017 15:27 PM
ugh that sucks Mr VA Get woken by Troopers and my phones going off as they canceled school Sleep in feed horses get kids started on SnoGo hem 5 layers of skirt for youngest to go to a dance tomorrow pay some bills update calendar with rehearsals clean stalls etc make dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-05-2017 14:35 PM
snowing.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       01-05-2017 14:32 PM
this is so last year....
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       01-05-2017 13:44 PM
Watched Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar children the other day with the kiddo's. I now think I need to Cosplay Miss Peregrine.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-04-2017 20:44 PM
Roasted Chicken, sweet potato with a bit of butter and cinnamon, cauliflower.
Why do we wait till the middle of the night?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why do we wait till the middle of the night?       01-04-2017 20:34 PM
its really bad here. Our regular bars/clubs are open until 4 freaking AM. So everyone seems used to not even going out until 10 or later. There was many a time we got to the swing club at 8, settled in, had a drink, I'd go dance on the pole, we'd go fuck where people could watch, then as we were leaving at 12ish people were still coming into the club.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       01-04-2017 12:51 PM
Well I'm not really a fit person anymore, but working on it and more so on being a healthier person. So my HT's are we figured out my body was reacting badly to some foods because of autoimmune issues. I have been sleeping better, and didn't gain any weight through the holiday season, matter of fact I lost a couple and look like I lost more because I'm not puffy. I also feel so much more energized, which bodes well for adding more working out. Lately I have been just poling and very little of that. So I'm looking forward to getting more fit again.
somethings broke i think
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > somethings broke i think       01-04-2017 07:14 AM
as the female half of a couple that used to seek out SM's, your profile content and pictures are a bit dull. There is a section of the forums for Better Profiles,it wouldn't hurt to seek some help there. I wouldn't worry about the weight thing though. One of my first SM long term play partners was 6'4 and 245. Most people would look at those stats and assume he was overweight....there wasn't a bit of fat on that man. Pictures, as long as they are accurate, speak louder then stats to me in this area.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-03-2017 22:25 PM
been in the 60's for the last two days, so of course it is going down to freezing here tonight and there is a possibility of snow on Thursday...
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-03-2017 22:20 PM
Pork roast, spaghetti squash, sugar snap peas. Hubby and kids had cornbread, which is a no go for me.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       01-03-2017 13:06 PM
a lovely salad of mixed spring greens and spinach with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple, blueberries, feta cheese, and walnuts topped with strawberry poppy seed dressing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-03-2017 09:12 AM
rain in theory is out of here for the day, its 60. Temps are going to freezing tonight.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       01-02-2017 17:20 PM
I heard it about the same time I started gagging.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-02-2017 11:06 AM
foggy...going to be about 60 today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       01-02-2017 09:32 AM
kids up and off to school (check) horses fed and turned out for day (check) take down tree, pack stuff away (in progress) massage errands pick up kiddo's take kiddo's to outlet mall so older girl can exchange some pants I bought her for xmas barn work pick out some corset making supplies on amazon to use a b'day gift card
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-30-2016 18:08 PM
HT- Hubby and kiddo's are home :) BF- my living room that was so clean through the week has now been trashed.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-30-2016 10:07 AM
Happy Birthday to Mrs VA. I too was a get this baby out so we can have the tax break baby. I also know all too well the b'day getting lost in the holiday shuffle.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-30-2016 08:07 AM
Feed horses pole start working on purging my closet and dressers quick grocery trip check phone constantly for updates from older girl on how close to home they are spend late afternoon and evening with hubby and kiddo's.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-30-2016 08:03 AM
HT- Hubby and kiddo's are coming home today!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-29-2016 19:59 PM
windy. very windy. Like take an umbrella outside and become Mary Poppins windy.
2016 Awards Thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 2016 Awards Thread       12-29-2016 19:55 PM
Mr VA, yes, but those that can't see it don't care.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       12-29-2016 11:51 AM
SP- a the cute texts from older daughter while they are out of town.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       12-29-2016 11:50 AM
Happy Anniversary Annie and Trey!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-29-2016 10:12 AM
Fun I excel at polishing wood.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-29-2016 09:39 AM
my weather app says 40 but it feels warmer to me for whatever reason. Sun is shinning after the rains last night.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-29-2016 09:19 AM
Feed horses (check) talk to mom (check, this actually is an every morning thing) laundry house cleaning at some point talk to hubby and kiddo's who are starting home later today barn work (should be helped by my "second" hubby, the non-sexual one) pole
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-29-2016 09:08 AM
Thank you Fun. And yes you did, it is in the drawer with tags still on it. I'm a bit sadder about the lovely set of French lingerie I bought in NOLA (almost 3 years ago!) still having the tags on it though.
last time you had sex with someone other then your wife or huusband or boyfriend or girlfriend
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > last time you had sex with someone other then your wife or huusband or boyfriend or girlfriend       12-29-2016 00:23 AM
2.5 years
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-29-2016 00:20 AM
thanks everyone :) HT- a quiet but good day. Lunch out with my parents. Every moment I get to spend with them is a Happy Thought.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-28-2016 08:45 AM
Thank you BLM!
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-27-2016 23:39 PM
nope sorry, although we need one for the thousands of books we have. I do have a french maid uniform, and sky high mary janes to go with it but have never actually put the outfit on.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-27-2016 09:44 AM
Sunny and high of about 45 today.
Favorite Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite Movies       12-27-2016 09:28 AM
NJ we are a family of music geeks too. A lot of our favorite watch over and over movies/shows are music based. We have several musicals (some recorded stage performances) on dvd and Glee. Yesterday I watched Shrek (stage production with Sutton Foster) Into the Woods (movie) and the Les Mis 25th anniversary concert. Well I say watched, they were on while I was doing stuff in the house.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-26-2016 22:23 PM
got up to about 72 here today, which was lovely but its raining cats and dogs out there right now. Going to be a muddy mess for a few days.
Favorite Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite Movies       12-26-2016 20:33 PM
NJ our family loves Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2. With a family of singers (and me who wishes I could sing) we watch lots of things with singing.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-26-2016 12:22 PM
Water.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-26-2016 12:16 PM
60's and windy! Hopefully though the wind will help dry out the ground after several days of rain.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-26-2016 10:03 AM
get up and feed horses *check Pack up all the food to go to MIL's *check Make sure family has all they need for the trip *check See them off *check pack away boxes, ribbon, wrapping supplies *check start list of projects for while they are gone (do I dare tackle fixing the toilet in the girls bathroom?) figure out what on list I'm going to tackle barn work
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       12-26-2016 09:52 AM
HT- a very lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my handsome man and my family. BF- watching them drive away this morning, leaving me alone for the week.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-24-2016 11:33 AM
other then caring for the horses, plans for today are enjoy spending time with family. ok, yes I just did a bit of house cleaning lol.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       12-24-2016 11:26 AM
HT- enjoying the day with my hubby and our kids, and the whole family will be together at mom's tonight. Everything is done but some last minute food prep, and stuffing the stockings tonight before bed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-24-2016 11:21 AM
47 and overcast.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-21-2016 22:09 PM
today was a wrap presents- barn work-pole-take mom shopping-finish baking cookies-shopping with kiddo's-barn work-pole-dinner sort of day
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-21-2016 21:21 PM
Our condolences Miss Kibbs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-20-2016 19:36 PM
oh and of course barn work...because I rarely get a break from that.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-20-2016 19:35 PM
got the laundry done, a bit of cleaning, wrapped a few presents that arrived today, and dyed youngest girls hair blue/green. yay me.
Weird and Funny Sex Dreams
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Weird and Funny Sex Dreams       12-20-2016 10:33 AM
had one a few months ago about setting up stuff for a party, in a lovely old house, then as the guests started to arrive I left via the back door and went to walk around to the front to my car and a man pushed me against the wall...I'd say a stranger, but there was no fear, it was like my body knew his touch. He started to fuck me against a brick wall (ummm shouldn't that have hurt?) right between two windows where there were people enjoying the food and drink I had laid out for the party. When he orgasmed, he pulled out and it was like he was manning a fire hose...cum everywhere, splattered on the windows, dripping from my hair. Gallons of it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-20-2016 09:54 AM
I'm keeping my list short today, Laundry. And a tish of house work.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       12-19-2016 22:14 PM
SP- baking cookies with my mom and oldest daughter.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-18-2016 20:38 PM
I'm a great housekeeper, every time I leave a man, I keep his house. Zsa Zsa
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-18-2016 18:31 PM
dood it would send me into the ER. I can barely handle table pepper without it feeling like the insides of my mouth are on fire.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-18-2016 18:13 PM
and on that note, my mouth just burst into flames. hubby and the kiddo at home can have leftovers or make themselves something to eat.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       12-18-2016 14:40 PM
haven't heard of Manchester by the Sea, but honestly I never hear about movies unless I see them posted here or on Facebook. That whole not having TV thing, no ads for movies.
If you were shit drunk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > If you were shit drunk       12-18-2016 14:06 PM
nope...no matter how shit drunk I was I would remember that I can't sing worth a shit.
Playtime
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Playtime       12-18-2016 13:35 PM
Well we are close to the two of you in age and "retirement" isn't going to happen for many years, Trooper figures he will be like my dad and still be working as a consultant at 74. We still have kids in middle school. if we were still active it would be much like before where it is at the most once a month, more like every few months and that would be fine.
Recent Movies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Recent Movies       12-18-2016 12:30 PM
most recent in the theater one for us was T-day week-end Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them. It was awesome. Since then we have been to 3 musical theatre productions (one starring our older girl) and a play. Missed out on a fourth musical because we delayed too long to buy tickets and they were sold out.
Playtime
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Playtime       12-18-2016 12:21 PM
Over the years we have been in the lifestyle we have taken many breaks for many reasons, health of a parent, busy with things for the kiddo's etc. Most lately complications from me having surgery. In our case family is always more important then this interesting hobby, so I have no ways to deal with it being "annoying" my husband, kiddo's, and aging parents are not annoyances to me, they are far more important then anything the LS has to offer. If we want to partake again the LS will still be here when things are less hectic.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-18-2016 11:17 AM
well last night I had a glass of wine with dinner, and it will be the last one I have. Broke out in hives again, did that T-day too. my alcoholic drink options are getting more and more limited. this morning is water.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       12-16-2016 22:11 PM
SP- an evening spent at home playing games with hubby and kiddo's :)
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-16-2016 08:03 AM
glass of chocolate milk, with some lovely farm fresh (fresh enough to not have formed cream on the top) whole milk from a glass bottle that is as close to raw as you can legally buy in KY from a local farm where their cows get to eat grass all day.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-16-2016 07:50 AM
at not quite 8am its 19 with a real feel of 17. Which is higher then the real feel got to all day yesterday woohoo! Supposed to get up to just above freezing today, and oddly tomorrow is supposed to be 62 (but raining) before going back down to 25 for Sunday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       12-15-2016 08:11 AM
get kiddo's out the door to school (check) Feed horses Cyber shopping because it is too fucking cold to go shopping. try to string some lights on the alright decorated tree, all the lights blew out on our pre-lit the day after we put it up. make a mermaid tail blanket for older girl before packing the sewing machine away until after the holidays. house work pick up kiddo's evening barn work pole
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-15-2016 08:02 AM
Cold. Fucking Cold. 14 degrees with a "real feel" of -2. on a good note the new furnace is at least keeping the house reasonably warm unlike in previous years when it got this cold.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       12-14-2016 13:56 PM
speaking of which...time to email the behind boarder....
Getting started
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Getting started       12-14-2016 11:44 AM
yeah couldn't personally do Mc D's. A cute local sandwich shop or cafe maybe, but honestly I would be fighting having to vomit in McD's I can't even stand the smell of their food anymore. But if it works for you and people are willing to meet you there, go for it. Not sure how one would have a sexual conversation there with all the kids around.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.