Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 21884
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       09-15-2017 10:53 AM
HT- Yesterday marked 16 years since Trooper and I were married. BF- He was in Denver and Lubbock, I was here. HT- he is coming home tonight!
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-24-2017 21:59 PM
Its been lovely here the last two days, temps not even reaching 80.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       08-24-2017 21:56 PM
Fun Fact- this is not the Shark Facts thread.
Eclipse 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Eclipse 2017       08-22-2017 11:21 AM
wtf?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-17-2017 23:50 PM
the muggy morning gave way to a breezy afternoon and then to storms this evening.
Eclipse 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Eclipse 2017       08-17-2017 23:47 PM
Well I was thinking it would be fun to have sex during the Eclipse. However Troopers boss decided it would be a good time to have a meeting with him. Since I have no interest in fucking the boss that means either no Eclipse sex or I have to find someone else to do it with.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-17-2017 23:36 PM
maybe if you are lucky BT, Fun will share.
Forum Posters I Miss and Why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       08-17-2017 15:11 PM
I blocked HFT a long time ago as well. He started following me around the forums posting like a rabid love sick dog in a very stalkerish way. Now while I love to flirt and back in the "good old days" would love me some good long flirt sessions with the handsome men of the forums, he creeped me out with his stalking.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-17-2017 10:14 AM
you know what I said the other day about the beautiful cooler then usual August? Well mother nature must have heard me and decided it was time to turn up the heat. Working in the barn this morning was like being in a swamp.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-15-2017 14:50 PM
whoever thought that a one inch candy bar should be called fun-sized, really should re-evaluate their standards for entertainment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-15-2017 13:48 PM
we have been having a lovely cooler then usual August :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       08-11-2017 22:21 PM
that is awesome BT, and thanks! Hi there NJ! Things are well! making progress on the never ending house reno, and staying really busy with these two active kiddo's of ours.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-11-2017 22:15 PM
Hi Fun! Hi current! Oh I've got him blocked, have for a long time. Just when I logged on today I noticed a lot of threads with his name as the last poster. I mean the jerk wad did admit to stealing my pics for his personal spank bank. {gag} While there are some guys I'd say spank away and even open pics for them, he would never be one.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-11-2017 10:10 AM
JW is anyone answering Nutjob? or has everyone blocked him and he is just talking to himself?
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       08-11-2017 10:03 AM
well I'm going to venture to guess since you need a nap that the graph was off in a good way
Mothers day 2017.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mothers day 2017.       05-12-2017 22:12 PM
Thanks Lady, just have to get through the weekend, hopefully on Monday it will be straightened out. And maybe one of these days we can be in NOLA at the same time, we'd love to meet you and Tramp. Our lives aren't perfect...but we are perfect for each other, very much in love, and have great kids so overall it is a pretty happy life!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-12-2017 21:58 PM
BF- pinched nerve in my neck making use of my right shoulder and arm painful. BF2- the weather this weekend is supposed to be lovely so I could be out working on flowerbeds if it wasn't for BF 1 what I hope is going to be a HT- lortab. if I'm lucky it will help me get some sleep.
Mothers day 2017.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mothers day 2017.       05-12-2017 17:40 PM
Lady if it wasn't for my fucked up shoulder I'd be asking for the same thing.
Mothers day 2017.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mothers day 2017.       05-12-2017 11:56 AM
Well I can't speak of what Trooper or the kiddo's might have in store for me on Sunday, but we are taking my mom and dad out for Brunch at a lovely historic inn. Some flowers for her will be brought along, but of the plant type as opposed to cut. A plant is being sent to his mom as well.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-11-2017 09:30 AM
If the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off it by now. facebook meme that made me giggle.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-11-2017 09:24 AM
lets see...Monday we had frost in the AM, yesterday it was 86 in the afternoon. Last night, thunderstorms. Today? overcastish, warm, and chances of rain.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       05-11-2017 09:12 AM
sorry to hear about your kitty Mr VA. decisions like that are so hard specially on an older animal. BF- right shoulder is jacked up and hurts.
Cosplay
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Cosplay       05-11-2017 09:08 AM
dun4me is the online site where people bid to do costume/ prop work. I have no experience with using it, have just looked on there a bit.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-10-2017 11:21 AM
HT- nailed an old pole move combo I haven't done in a long time this morning. BF- ripped my skin open along my panty line on the right side of my thigh crease.
Cosplay
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Cosplay       05-09-2017 10:52 AM
Captain Jack have you seen the cosplay site where you can put what you are wanting to have made and people who create can bid on doing the job? Might post on there and see what people bid on making your Sweeny Todd swimsuit. I have looked on there and toyed with the idea of becoming a creator, but honestly right now am too busy, and the type of sewing you are looking for is not my forte. costumes4less (I think) has one similar, for like 32 ish...sleeves aren't as long and no buttons as I recall, but maybe a starting place, buttons could be added for "look" and in the movie he wears a shirt under for that little peek of white sleeve so if you did that you would just have a bit more white sleeve showing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-09-2017 08:41 AM
a tish overcast but the temp is nice.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       05-09-2017 07:02 AM
d1ck-s1n- if you go to a users profile next to the button to email them is a block button. If you block them you no longer see their posts on the forums and they can no longer view your profile or see what you post on the forums. I rarely use it just to block people in the forums, but sometimes crazy or creepy people find their way in here.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-08-2017 22:03 PM
after our rather chilly start to the day it ended up around 70ish and sunny.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       05-08-2017 20:08 PM
I've only got Nutjob and crazy old geezer blocked. I just couldn't take their drivel anymore, specially with nutjob admitting to copying some of my pictures.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-08-2017 20:05 PM
HT- Trooper was able to postpone his trip for next week to the week after. Which means 2 weeks (actually 2.5 because he isn't leaving until the middle of the week) so that he could attend end of school year functions with the kiddo's. It also means I get to snuggle with my man every night for 2.5 weeks, which makes me a very happy pirate girl.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       05-08-2017 19:54 PM
you know if you use fly block the flies do not bother you anymore. It would also stop making you appear to be talking to yourself.
Wife is nervous about lifestyle!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Wife is nervous about lifestyle!       05-08-2017 14:16 PM
So basically you have been cheating on your wife for 5 years. With multiple people. And you want advise on how to make her see "swinging" could be a good thing. Are you fucking kidding me?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-08-2017 07:16 AM
Sun is up and shinning on the FROST we have on the ground. What. The. Fuck. Its May. While we in Kentucky joke that it can snow on Derby, in reality its only happened like twice and if you blinked you missed it because it was just some silly flurries.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-08-2017 07:10 AM
Lady you could always layer panties like I used to for burlesque so they each can steal a pair ;) I'm looking ultra glam in pirate skull fleece pj pants and a sweatshirt. Heading to the barn to feed horses on a frosty (wtf its May) morning.
Cosplay
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Cosplay       05-07-2017 21:36 PM
oh and before next years Pirate Festival I have to re-do my pirate costume. I haven't even started designing that one, the festival isn't until end of Jan.
Cosplay
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Cosplay       05-07-2017 21:30 PM
I have several that are "in the works" so to speak. One is my take on a Sicilian Sorceress. Working on one for hubby that is sort of inspired by Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, ranger style. I am also doing Mother Gothel and Queen Elinor. I really want to also do Mary Poppins, the scene where they are riding the carousel. I want to rig my stage dance pole to have a carousel horse on it. Obviously since the stage weighs 300 lbs I won't be carting it around at a Con though lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-07-2017 09:13 AM
sunny but cool
Very New and Out of Practice
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Very New and Out of Practice       05-07-2017 09:06 AM
"If I had the money, I'd buy dozens of costumes and wear them regularly. " As I stated in the nerdy thread in the open forums, I love an excuse to wear a costume. I have fabric sitting here to sew up several.
Very New and Out of Practice
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > Very New and Out of Practice       05-06-2017 22:38 PM
So since she is in theory ok with you having sex outside the marriage I will tell you what worked for a guy playing single I used to play with. His wife didn't have nearly the sex drive he did and liked things gentle and romantic. Not this guys forte most of the time. So when I first started chatting with him (he had mentioned he was married and playing alone with her permission in his profile) when we got close to meeting I actually talked to her for a moment on video chat. Not much just enough to know that I knew she knew he was planning on having sex with me and for me to feel that she was ok with that. I actually saw him off and on for about 2 years. She knew I was happily married and wasn't going to steal her man away. I met him alone or with Trooper and wore his ass the fuck out so he could be in gentle lover she really wanted. It was actually quite amusing one day I got a call from him because we hadn't been able to get together in like 6 weeks. He says "the wife told me to call you because I'm driving her crazy" in the background I hear her saying something like "if she doesn't fuck you soon, you can go sleep at work!" And of course me being a pirate girl who got the name because I had fantasies about doing Captain Jack and Will Turner at the same time, I love the costume pics.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-06-2017 22:15 PM
that is awesome Miss Kibbs! We get get our kids together and have a little band going, one of mine is Oboe, one is piano (just starting though) and of course the piano player is an awesome vocalist...and she could sing some blues with that voice of hers.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-06-2017 22:12 PM
chocolate milk. I have given up on trying to find liquor that doesn't make my arms break out in rashes.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-06-2017 22:09 PM
new pair of ass hugging jeans and a clingy tee that says "I'm so glam I sweat glitter"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       05-06-2017 22:00 PM
HT- listening to younger girl play her new oboe earlier. BF- so much for my new living room furniture.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-06-2017 15:18 PM
rain has finally stopped, and its alternating overcast and sunny. Mid 50's so not too bad temp wise.
What Concerts are You are going to or have gone to this year. (Last months of 2016 and into 2017)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What Concerts are You are going to or have gone to this year. (Last months of 2016 and into 2017)       05-06-2017 15:07 PM
none, and most likely none. Unless you want to count the local bands/performers we go to see.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-05-2017 09:16 AM
another rainy day, and colder then yesterday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-04-2017 09:38 AM
rainy and cool.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-04-2017 09:36 AM
HT my handsome man flies home to me today :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-03-2017 10:19 AM
sunny, coolish (sweatshirt/sweater weather) and the wind has finally died down. Going to be a pretty day, going to head outside to work in/around the barn for a bit.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-02-2017 18:45 PM
jeans and a light weight sweater, its only like 70 and windy as fuck.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-02-2017 18:36 PM
her favorite is the double chocolate chip mocha frapp. I hate coffee, so none of those for me, I like the passion tea.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-02-2017 14:41 PM
older girl will want to try the chocolate mint one. She loves chocolate and mint. So hopefully while its out there will be a reason to treat her to starbucks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-02-2017 09:05 AM
sunny, cool, and breezy. I'm kind of ready for this wind to die down a bit!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       05-01-2017 22:19 PM
HT- just heard from that handsome man of mine, safely in his hotel for the night. I worry when he is driving long distances between clients.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-01-2017 20:24 PM
Jeans, grey shirt with black roses, fuzzy grey socks
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-01-2017 20:12 PM
my usual decaf ice tea
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-01-2017 20:07 PM
Geeze this wind is ridiculous!!!!
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       05-01-2017 20:04 PM
Annie at my first real job at a large department store there was a guy who looked like Superman/Clark Kent. He worked stock and I made as many excuses as possible to be in the stock room, dude used to pick me up and carry me around (I only weighed about 120 at the time) He was super yummy and not an ass which was a bit surprising since he was so fucking good looking. I spent every day that he was working with moist panties. hmmmm wonder what ever happened to him....
Thanks To All In NOLA !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thanks To All In NOLA !       05-01-2017 19:58 PM
Interesting VA, I felt like everything there was relaxed and friendly. I never felt on edge, of course maybe that is because I was always in the company of a guy, or two or three. Although there have been times walking around in Louisville with Trooper that I have felt on edge. If we can afford it, once the kiddo's are off to college I think we are going to start wintering there, or at least spending more time there in the winter. I've spent a few hours here and there on NOLA sites looking at apartments and condo's. Although I'd really love to rehab one of those beautiful older homes.
Thanks To All In NOLA !
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thanks To All In NOLA !       05-01-2017 18:15 PM
I fell in love with NOLA on my first trip there, Trooper had been a couple of times before. It is also first on my list for a long week-end trip away with my handsome man as soon as I get this new barn help trained. If I'm lucky maybe my tour guide from the last trip will be available, as well as the rest of the asshats and assets for some drinks and frivolity.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       05-01-2017 14:26 PM
it was quite a hit at the club. I wear glasses, although generally when at the club I tend to take them off, but with this costume I could leave them on and actually see clearly lol.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-01-2017 10:25 AM
it was windy as fuck here yesterday so I can only imagine how it was there. Too bad the wind was blowing the wrong direction or I could have Mary Poppins my way there with this huge new red umbrella I bought.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       05-01-2017 09:49 AM
One year I got tired of our swing club doing Naughty School Girl night (they did like 4 of them in 3 months) so I did naughty school teacher. I was Miss Nymphdancer- Adult Sex Education teacher. I wore a short pinstripe skirt, fishnets, a tiny tight jacket with a corset underneath. Mary Jane shoes with 7 inch heels Hair pinned up, and pencils and anal beads in my hair. I had a belt on the jacket and had vibrators, orgasm balls, riding crop, etc tucked under it. Had them play Hot for Teacher and did a sexy dance to it. Lots of fun :)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-01-2017 09:28 AM
Trooper mainly flies Delta. And about 1/2 the time is upgraded to first class. He is on a Delta flight right now, Dallas bound. Very few problems specially now that he is doing the company's southern territory and no longer has to worry about flying around in snow storms, other then the 3 times a year he goes to Denver. I have lots of friends that love Southwest, but I have yet to find a decent rate flying with them, anywhere I want to go when I want to go there. Usually its like 99 bucks to get somewhere and 700 to get back home. Yeah thanks I'll just take the 349.00 round trip Delta flight thanks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-01-2017 09:18 AM
sunny but a bit coolish.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-01-2017 09:17 AM
grey fleece pj pants that have hot pink skulls on them and a pink shirt. So not sexy lol. And yes I drove the kids to school in this outfit. I don't often do that because I have a fear of the truck breaking down and having to actually deal with people while dressed like this. Ekkk.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       04-30-2017 20:07 PM
We haven't had our TV hooked up to anything but the dvd player for a couple of years, but recently we bought an HD antenna. Local channels and a few others. About the only thing we use it for is to watch The Voice.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-30-2017 19:51 PM
Lovely day in the upper 70's although pretty windy. Some rain rolled in about an hour ago, but April showers bring May flowers right? Well they would if I ever got these flower beds sorted out.
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-30-2017 19:47 PM
HT- Date night last night with my handsome man. We don't do it nearly often enough anymore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-30-2017 19:44 PM
BF- so many things trying to prevent us from getting a stall ready for our new boarder/barn help. Miss communication with the guy we in theory hired to help, so he wasn't here to help. Broke the wheelbarrow, one store out of wheelbarrows.... HT- finally thanks to Trooper and his best friend working their asses off it is done.
Bitch of the Day --2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bitch of the Day --2017       04-28-2017 20:16 PM
it was a very limited time thing, even places that still had the stuff to do them were supposed to stop selling them Sunday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-28-2017 20:13 PM
HT- more awesome sex last night. BF- my thighs and ass muscles are burning from riding my man so much
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       04-28-2017 19:51 PM
they might have, and Ren there are vendors that have thought we work there. I keep joking about being a vendor when the girls are at college and we downsize farm.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       04-28-2017 14:28 PM
We end up with people giving us kids to pose with at the festivals we go to. Our whole family was dressed up for Dickens and we ended up with 3 extra kids for a photo op lol. I was like those kids are going to look at those pictures 15 years from now and be like mom who are those people in the picture with us? I don't know son/daughter we just thought their costumes were cool so we sent you all over to have your picture taken with them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-28-2017 09:58 AM
knock on wood we have been getting rain at least once a week, usually more. So everything is pretty and green and the flowers are blooming. I really need a not raining weekend that isn't full of stuff to do with the kiddo's so that I can work on my flower beds though!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-28-2017 09:38 AM
Sunny and breezy before the rain rolls in later.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       04-27-2017 21:54 PM
struggling my way through book 8 of Outlander. I can't seem to read it for more then 15 minutes at a time. Not really because of the book, just things have been a bit crazy here the last few weeks.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       04-27-2017 21:46 PM
my new one will be my take on a Sicilian Sorceress. His sort Ranger inspired, think Aragorn-ish from Lord of the Rings. Also working on some for the two kiddo's. For Celtic in fall I'm hoping to do Outlander inspired costumes for he and I, him Dougal (but not the heavy coat, still hot here for Celtic) and me Gellis (yep a witch lol) I'm also re-doing my pirate gear for pirate fest for next year. And adding to the Dickens costumes. And making costumes for a theatre production the kiddo's will be in... And we might be going to a masked ball in fall.... I'm not kidding, give me an excuse to put on a costume, my ass is there.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-27-2017 14:53 PM
HT- when hubby is not traveling he works from home, so just had a delightful afternoon romp in the bed with him, and then a short nap for me. BF- hmmmm I don't seem to have one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-27-2017 12:54 PM
BLM, join the happy train and block their sorry asses.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       04-27-2017 09:26 AM
this tread reminded me I need to get my ass sewing if I'm going to get these new costumes done for this years Renfair.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-27-2017 09:06 AM
some April showers this morning, supposed to clear off soon, but will only be in the 60's today.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       04-26-2017 11:16 AM
yeah if we take the kiddo's to see it we will watch 1 first. I basically just want to adopt baby Groot.
Nerdy stuff
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nerdy stuff       04-26-2017 10:57 AM
I *gasp* haven't seen Guardians. But I think I have fallen in love with baby Groot. some stuff we do that could be considered nerdy, renfairs, cosplay. Pretty much give me an excuse to create a costume and my ass is there.
How is SLS working out for you?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How is SLS working out for you?       04-26-2017 10:28 AM
well at this point I really don't need it to work well for me, it is mostly how I keep in touch with some friends we have made over the years. When we first joined we met our first SM via here. Other then that we really didn't connect with those who just randomly messaged us on here. However the people we have met via the forums, while not local, have been some of the most delightful people. When we were active though we found it just easier to go to the club, if we clicked with a SM or couple great, if not we just had fun together and let others watch.
Gumby Appreciation Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Gumby Appreciation Day       04-26-2017 10:15 AM
or ladies who know not to use their teeth...
Gumby Appreciation Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Gumby Appreciation Day       04-26-2017 08:34 AM
I seriously thought about going back to gumby when Nutjob admitted to copying pictures of me (and other forum ladies) for his spank bank. Instead I just left one pic up (a fairly boring one at that) and closed down our profile.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-26-2017 08:23 AM
sunny and beautiful!!
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       04-25-2017 13:40 PM
yep our Dr quit prescribing Trooper zyrtec when it went over the counter. I can get 300 tabs for 39.99 regular price or about 34.99 if I catch it on sale of the Meijer version of it. He has been trying the new one though that just went otc a few weeks ago and likes it better.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-25-2017 08:50 AM
sunny and warm :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-24-2017 16:55 PM
I have a crap ton of reno work still to be done here....and I know my way around pickles. Just sayin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       04-24-2017 08:47 AM
Fun!! the only recent pics I have uploaded of us together are from the Dickens festival. Not that anyone can see them unless I send them along with a birdie from here.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       04-24-2017 08:38 AM
catching up on cleaning/laundry after a crazy busy week-end!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-24-2017 08:36 AM
after a wet and cold Saturday and a coolish day yesterday we are going to be sunny and in the 70's today :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-24-2017 08:34 AM
HT- massage day :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forum Posters I Miss and Why       04-24-2017 08:29 AM
he did have an awesome Captain Jack cosplay. Hope he had the accent down to go with it. I have about 5 cosplays here to sew on.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts and Bitchfest       04-21-2017 13:47 PM
HT- bought a new vacuum BF- the amount of dog and cat cat hair it is picking up HT- much cleaner floors!
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       04-21-2017 08:27 AM
well fuck, look at what the fucking cat drug in...Hi Mario!
HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS -- 2017       04-20-2017 22:46 PM
that is a very happy thought Mr VA! So glad things are turning around for her so quickly.
Well hung????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Well hung????       04-20-2017 14:29 PM
Looks like Tramp and BLM scared off another one....
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.