Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 17839
Last 100 Displayed

A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-14-2014 21:19 PM
Breathe- Faith Hill feeling sentimental, our first dance as a married couple, and I still feel the magic floating in the air.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-14-2014 20:37 PM
lol know that feeling milfy. I had hoped to make a nice dinner for Trooper and I, that didn't happen too full from b'day crap.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-14-2014 19:32 PM
leftover food from the b'day party, not the T-bones I originally wanted to make, but we are all tired and a bit stuffed from snacking at the party.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-14-2014 19:30 PM
SP- the smile on a child's face during an epic Frozen party with Anna, Elsa and Kristoff in attendance.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-14-2014 09:32 AM
HT's- being married to my soulmate and love of my life for 13 years, the last 6 months have been rough, and have only brought us closer. second HT- getting ready for our youngests big Frozen birthday bash, she is so excited!
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-13-2014 22:02 PM
sometimes silence speaks far louder then the spoken word.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-13-2014 21:07 PM
crab cakes then salmon with a cherry something something reduction over some lovely veggies and a wonderful Pinot from Italy that I think I may have had a bit too much of in the company of the love of my life for the last 13 years.
Picking the right one
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Picking the right one       09-12-2014 13:26 PM
ditto VA, and sometimes if I'm responding to a particular poster I will post a picture I know they like. like this butt shot for VA
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-12-2014 11:57 AM
second HT- because of an email from a friend, I was reminded of something I had packed away. What it is and what it will be used for can be Troopers HT on Sunday ;)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-12-2014 11:33 AM
well if they don't pass the first kiss test, then I'd rather watch TV. Then I have gone whole week-ends without even knowing there was a TV anywhere around.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-12-2014 11:27 AM
HT in spite of dropping in here in between dance choreo and email answering to smile at friends flirting, I have actually had quite a productive day.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-12-2014 11:08 AM
Less TV more kissing!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-12-2014 11:04 AM
SP- hot kisses from a hot man...and memories of so much more
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-12-2014 10:59 AM
oh! that's where the kissing came from. unless the man is a terrible kisser, I love kissing. Even though we are not swinging, I still enjoy kissing MMH every week, boy that man can kiss. which doesn't have anything to do with anything lol
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-12-2014 10:12 AM
WTF? did this train jump a track?
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-12-2014 10:00 AM
Chilly and overcast. High today of maybe 72.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-11-2014 22:25 PM
3 hours of dance. too many shoulder rolls to count, I'm sure I'm going to have a lovely bruise. Straddle splits...leg over the shoulder splits. oye....
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-11-2014 16:53 PM
JW why the only teacher to give or oldest a bad grade on her progress report is unreachable by email?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-11-2014 16:47 PM
Thank you Gina :) its from Fredericks. Made a good dress for NOLA, although the shoes were NOT Bourbon Street friendly.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-11-2014 12:35 PM
record rainfall last night. No wonder there is water in the aisle of the barn.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       09-11-2014 12:11 PM
sliced up tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese, olives, roasted peppers and artichoke hearts. Iced tea.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-11-2014 10:21 AM
Congrats Lady!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-11-2014 06:44 AM
raining like crazy off and on. Flash flood warning coming across my phone, and now the temps are going to drop in the 70's for highs for the next week. Time to pull out the long sleeves.
Younger Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Younger Men       09-11-2014 06:38 AM
from downtown to downtown less then 90 minutes depending on traffic. We are east side of Louisville, just outside of Louisville Metro, I can get to Lexington in about 45-50 minutes, and to Churchill Downs in Louisville on most days in less then 30. As much as I don't like to drink bourbon, I'd rather go on distillery tours then to the track. I have very fond memories of the only distillery tour I have ever been on.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-10-2014 21:07 PM
Simple Pleasure, being thought of during a friends busy day.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-10-2014 20:41 PM
Yes the New Orleans Burlesque Festival. One of my dream events. Sadly with two kids with b'days in the middle of Sept I will be an old lady before I get to go there. Amusingly today they posted a picture of Bourbon Street with the warning to wear sensible shoes, I thought well that would have been handy information 9 months ago! Not that I actually own sensible shoes.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-10-2014 20:32 PM
well you could change that to standing barefoot in the grass at City Park while getting a blowjob and combine the two simple pleasures.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-10-2014 20:03 PM
thanks, it was a pretty good slice, just going to make it a pain in the ass to wear stiletto's and to dance period without making it bleed for a bit. Could have maybe used a stitch or two. Eh. I'll live. DD hope it stops for you!
Younger Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Younger Men       09-10-2014 18:28 PM
Why on earth would anyone want to stay in Lexington? I mean other then toomuchs lovely wife?
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-10-2014 16:42 PM
Sagittarius ends Dec 22, my b'day is the 28th, however if I went to term instead of being pulled out early I would have been born more towards the 5-6th of January, which would have firmly put me as a Cap.
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-10-2014 16:18 PM
Capricorn Practical, Prudent, Ambitious, Disciplined, Patient, Careful, Humorous and Reserved Pessimistic, Fatalistic, Miserly, Grudging, Over Conventional and Rigid........ ummm yeah right.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-10-2014 11:02 AM
FB- just sliced the side of my big toe open OW.
Younger Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Younger Men       09-10-2014 10:20 AM
Well as much as I love the thought of escaping Derby madness for NOLA, there will be no swapping of houses. If your really wanting to do Derby, I will suck it up and be a good Derby hostess. And I will make sure you see boobs.
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-10-2014 10:08 AM
Random Fact- There is really not a reason to be in the fora if not to flirt at least a bit! PG(on a flirt break)
Amateur Night At Strip Club
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Amateur Night At Strip Club       09-10-2014 10:04 AM
that is odd that none of them seem to have them, generally clubs around here have them on Sunday nights, which is one of their slower nights. Basically amateur night is unpaid tryouts. They like you, they offer you a job. The swing club idea is a good one, most do have poles (some of very questionable quality, such as the Princetons piece of pipe turned pole) and I find swingers make appreciative audiences. We used to go to the club just so I could get my fill of performing for a bit.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-10-2014 09:55 AM
Gina, there isn't anything wrong with it, I just don't have time for it in my life. Trooper fences some evenings, I dance, kids have girl scouts, choir events, school events, horse care/riding. Trooper and I would like to go back to taking salsa/latin dance lessons. we just tend to fill most non-sleeping hours with other things. I do tend to have on HGTV while I clean and work around the house, craft etc. Kids usually get to watch about an hour between finishing homework and barn time. They get a choice between TV and Wii. Some people would say we are too busy and that we need to chill more. There is no right and wrong!
Younger Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Younger Men       09-10-2014 08:23 AM
lol Derby is sort of like Mardi Gras with some more horse racing less boobs. Unless you are in the the infield then there are horses and boobs.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-10-2014 07:39 AM
Mr Sleepy the only Beam I will drink is Kentucky Fire. Currently drinking chocolate milk after my morning workout.
Younger Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Younger Men       09-10-2014 07:33 AM
well and there is younger, and much younger. I rarely play with the much younger guys, preferring a few years younger to a few years older then myself. As far as the emails, seems like 80% of all SM, Couples, and SF on sls do not pay attention to profile content before emailing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-10-2014 07:26 AM
Jillian Shred with Trooper started off the day, even though I'm still having issues with abdominal swelling and it didn't go down over night. Light dance day, only about 2 hours.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-09-2014 16:51 PM
for me a few minutes checking the fora between answering emails, loads of wash, while in the car pool line at school is a bit different. Its just part of one of the many multi-tasking things I do. Its not like I sit here just waiting for someone to post something I can respond to.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       09-09-2014 16:37 PM
so I did buy some of that Coho salmon last week, however our schedules ended up so screwy I threw it in the freezer.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-09-2014 14:19 PM
lol E's training wheels fell off years ago. Sorry can't help you on the pics, but hopefully they will get approved soon.
What word do you use for a woman's genitalia?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What word do you use for a woman's genitalia?       09-09-2014 14:16 PM
lol maybe one day it will be as easy to fuck my pussy as my plans.
the no name forum
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > the no name forum       09-09-2014 12:56 PM
I'd like to revisit the past, not quite this far past though...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What word do you use for a woman's genitalia?       09-09-2014 12:50 PM
I was hoping this year in May (hell last year too) to head to one of my all time favorite places, but looks like my plans are going to be fucked again.
Squirting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Squirting       09-09-2014 11:57 AM
not a squirter. I don't like when guys trying to make me squirt. I used to be more like Party, hard orgasms that resulted in a small amount of ejaculate.
Hood piercings who has them and do u like them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hood piercings who has them and do u like them       09-09-2014 11:44 AM
wasn't meant to start an argument of any sort btw, just want to be sure others who might happen upon the thread would know there is after care that should be done. What each chooses to do with their own body is up to them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hood piercings who has them and do u like them       09-09-2014 11:42 AM
standard after care recommended by reputable piercers... Just like any piercing or break in the skin, your new piercing may bleed off and on for a few days. This is normal you may need or want to wear a panty liner for a few days. Tighter underwear helps hold your jewelry in place and reduce discomfort and trauma. Cotton is more absorbent and permits better air circulation. Make sure your underwear has no holes, or loose threads that could snag on your jewelry. The VCH has a very quick healing time. Some women feel like it is healed in a week’s time. To be safe you should still care for it for a minimum of four weeks. The healing time on this piercing can be four to six weeks. There is no need to twist or touch your jewelry, as this will only irritate your new piercing. It is very important to avoid snagging this piercing. You need to be aware at all times of things that could catch it such as; clothing, and towels. To clean your piercing you can either use H2Ocean or a saline soak. With the H2ocean spray both sides two to three times a day. You can make the saline soak at home by using a non-iodized sea salt mixture: Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon of non-iodized (iodine-free) sea salt into one cup (8 oz.) of warm distilled or bottled water, soak for five to ten minutes two to three times per day. Dry by gently patting with clean, disposable paper products. Cloth towels can harbor bacteria and snag on jewelry, causing injury. Some risks can be migration, rejection, scarring, and snagging accidents. There is no set period for abstinence from sexual activities while your piercing is healing, however there are rules for aftercare. Be gentle. If your piercing is sore stop what you’re doing or go easy on it. I don’t recommend using something as harsh as a vibrator on the direct area while healing. Be clean. Protective barriers must be used during healing to prevent sharing bodily fluids. For any oral contact, use a dental dam to shield the piercing. Wash hands before near contact with the piercing and use condoms for intercourse. Most important, listen to your body, if it hurts don’t do it.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-09-2014 11:29 AM
Truthful Tuesday- I was being sarcastic about the squirting thread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hood piercings who has them and do u like them       09-09-2014 11:20 AM
actually the after care is salt water soaks 2x a day for 4 weeks. As with any healing piercing it shouldn't be handled for several weeks without washing hands, no exchange of bodily fluids even on a fluid bonded couple until completely healed which takes about 6-8 weeks. While some can get away without following those rules and heal fine, others it will cause rejection or migrating out of the piercing. When I had to have mine put back in after it closing a bit I was told by my piercer to treat it like a new piercing for 2 weeks and that was with just stretching it back out a bit.
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       09-09-2014 11:03 AM
hey we haven't had a thread about squirting in at least 2 weeks!
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-09-2014 11:00 AM
a common one for me these days. Pain-Three Days Grace
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       09-09-2014 10:25 AM
4+ hours a day? When do people find that sort of time? Other than when folding wash maybe...or doing crafts with the tv on.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What word do you use for a woman's genitalia?       09-09-2014 10:19 AM
ummm why would anyone come here for the KY Derby? Its when us locals head for other places! Now Bourbon Festivals might hold a higher appeal...
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-09-2014 10:08 AM
that totally sucks he using the child in that way! Minor FB- on slow internet time (ran out out of "fast gigs") and I'm trying to upload vids to the family FB group for the Gma's and Aunties. Second minor FB- sore from therapy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-09-2014 09:47 AM
going to be one of the last warm days for a bit. Next weeks highs are in the 70's.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-09-2014 08:16 AM
HT's- a morning to catch up on stuff around the house, improvements from the new therapy, morning workout with my man, happy kiddo's out the door for school.
Sweating during sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sweating during sex       09-09-2014 07:22 AM
a bit of sweat, fine. Specially if it is because the guy in question is keeping the room warm because I'm always cold. Sweat pouring off someone in buckets and soaking everything, even if the room was freezing, like one boyfriend I had for a short time, NO.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-09-2014 07:06 AM
got kiddo's up for school and while they were getting ready Trooper and I busted out a Jillian Shred workout.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-09-2014 07:02 AM
Jillian's shred down, headed out to barn soon for the farm girl workout (lighter now that I have my intern here) need to do some choreo's for a few girls for performances in Nov and than 3 hours of dance this evening.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-08-2014 21:43 PM
listening to my kiddo's sing with their choir at a nursing home.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-08-2014 07:22 AM
49 this morning...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR will warm up to about 80.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-07-2014 21:36 PM
HT- finally have the apartment in the barn in decent shape, still some more things to do, but minor and most likely will be taken care of when the weather turns bad. New girl is working out well, time to start thinking about a week-end trip some where.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-07-2014 21:08 PM
chilly! Winter is coming...
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-07-2014 21:03 PM
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different then yours.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-06-2014 17:16 PM
3 hours of dance in heels...would have possibly been more but my right knee isn't happy right now. Hopefully the man with the magic hands can make it feel better Monday.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-06-2014 08:59 AM
I will admit I only run if something big and scary is chasing me. And so far my ass doesn't qualify as big or scary enough ;) Squats in heels last night (dance) in a hot room. Only about an hour though. 3 hours today!
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-06-2014 08:54 AM
had to get up to take care of horses, run kids to choir, get in some dance time before trooper attends a football game after he picks up the kids...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-05-2014 22:41 PM
was a warm one today! Worked up a sweat dancing a bit ago
It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread       09-05-2014 11:17 AM
I'm transitioning back to red from the black it has been for the last several years.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-05-2014 10:57 AM
HT- planning the kiddo's b'day parties :) off to get some more supplies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-05-2014 10:44 AM
Its going to be in the 90's here today before a rain cool down making it in the low 80's for the next week.
It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread       09-05-2014 10:38 AM
VA my mom was pretty bright red when she was a teen/30's and it lightened with age. Its now pretty much blonde with just a hint of red. I was born with black hair and it got lighter and redder as I got into my teens. Then I started coloring it. Now when I let the roots grow out its an odd light brown/dark blonde. Trooper was born with pale blonde hair, it browned as he got older, and now is just mostly grey.
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       09-05-2014 07:31 AM
"RF :: ) I have never had one of those fancy New Orleans powered donut thangs people rave about " Beignet RF didn't manage to have any while I was in NOLA, but took the kids out for some at a local restaurant that serves them at Sunday brunch. The chief is from NOLA and came out to our table to make sure the kiddo's were enjoying them.
how much is to much
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > how much is to much       09-05-2014 07:23 AM
even before being on break, I/we spent very little time on it, its just a small fun addition to our already busy lives. I'm the one on here most of the time, and while I like to play in the fora and have been lucky enough to make friends (and a few FWB) over the years, I rarely do searches and initiate emails.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-05-2014 07:04 AM
I'm a happy girl this morning, got over to my favorite market for my non-homogenized, low temp pasteurized milk from happy grass fed cows. YUM!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-04-2014 16:16 PM
Just wondering if OT is "on topic" what off topic would be?
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       09-04-2014 13:59 PM
fit
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-04-2014 13:50 PM
guess you should check with your roommate before having a loud threesome... SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KRON) — A Texas man is expected to survive after his roommate allegedly stabbed him for having loud birthday sex with two women. Investigators say 42-year old Antonio Flores Narcisso became enraged at the noises coming from his roommate’s room. The victim was celebrating his 35th birthday by engaging in a consensual threesome with the two women. The women say Narcisso stormed grabbed a knife from the kitchen, stormed into the room where the sex was going on, and stabbed the victim in the head, back, and hands. The victim was taken to the hospital where he is expected to survive. Police say the women picked Narcisso out of a line-up. He’s charged with burglary and felony assault.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-04-2014 13:49 PM
Drives me crazy!!! Like Levi's. I like to buy just basic bootcut Levi's for out in the stable. Dark colors are sized different then the lighter washes, a full size different most of the time. The capri's were Danskins. I figure I now have "fat day" capri's, everyday capri's, and skinny day capri's lol!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-04-2014 11:15 AM
WTF??? How can I purchase 3 pairs of workout capri's all the same size and style. Trying them on its like I purchased them for the 3 bears...one pair is too tight, one is too loose, and one pair fits just right.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-04-2014 07:39 AM
I never go to events expecting to do anything either, but I guess its the former Girl Scout in me, I'm always prepared. Or was.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       09-03-2014 13:48 PM
hot tea with local wildflower honey
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-03-2014 11:54 AM
Thanks BT and Milfy, We were supposed to be in NY for a long week-end, and I was going to make a trip to NYC on Saturday while Trooper was at a football game. Had to cancel that just like so many plans this summer because of lack of barn help. We have our intern now, but knew she wouldn't be trained enough for us to go. We may be able to take a trip in a few months.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-03-2014 11:32 AM
Thanks Smooth. Guess it is a good thing we canceled our New York trip or my poor stuffy head might have exploded on an airplane tomorrow.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-03-2014 11:09 AM
HT- in spite of the fact that I'm sitting here bundled up in a hoodie and blanket, I am not running a fever. While not feeling well isn't a HT, it could be worse then a little end of summer cold.
Profile Copyright
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Profile Copyright       09-03-2014 10:24 AM
I love the Princess Bride. Just need a chocolate coated miracle pill
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-03-2014 06:46 AM
danced for 3 hours last night, my workout for the moment is watching Trooper do Jillian I would join him but sadly I have an end of summer cold.
Profile Copyright
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Profile Copyright       09-03-2014 06:44 AM
I agree it was a good one. And maybe one day I will be mostly dead. For now I sort of prefer to be dead and not have to deal with emails from anyone but friends.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       09-02-2014 16:58 PM
I do recall New Orleans trout being rather tasty, although minus the hook at the time. I do hope to get back there in the future, and with any luck be able to have trout again.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-02-2014 16:36 PM
our school seems to want to do parent teacher conferences and the like during what would be regular school hours on in service days. Everything else seems to start at 5 or 6.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       09-02-2014 16:34 PM
as of lately I haven't been sampling trout, however if that changes I might have to make a return trip to NOLA
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       09-02-2014 14:00 PM
its even uneven when the unwanted female attention is on another female. While the club we used to go to would not hesitate to throw out a SM for touching when it wasn't wanted, somehow I can be thrown against the wall by two women with hands all over my breasts and in my g-string and its no big deal.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-02-2014 12:36 PM
I know how that goes, sadly.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-02-2014 11:58 AM
was she the main course? Or the dessert?
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       09-02-2014 11:51 AM
I only double bag when I'm performing and need to make sure there are no vajayjay slips. I wear pasties to keep from having nip-slips, although I swear in the pics from the performance a few weeks ago you can see a bit of a slip. Maybe I should stay retired.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       09-02-2014 11:36 AM
Thanks :) Coho was one I wasn't familiar with, I do tend to buy wild-caught as opposed to farm raised, but we more generally see Sockeye it seems. Honestly I need a fish expert on speed dial when I'm there, although the fish lady, as my kids call her, is usually willing to give ideas.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       09-02-2014 10:58 AM
So I noticed in the ad for my cute little market I like to shop at they have wild caught Coho salmon, Trooper and I both love salmon, but I haven't heard of this variety before. Any experience with it?
Profile Copyright
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Profile Copyright       09-02-2014 10:50 AM
I will admit instead of going with my current hidden profile I thought about using the mostly dead thing you had going on for a bit.