HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 20348
Last 100 Displayed

Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       08-31-2015 21:15 PM
that's a really strange Pet Peeve Tigg, I would have thought you would have liked looking at that.
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-31-2015 13:57 PM
William Starts with WI not WA..... BEn Afflack
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       08-31-2015 13:19 PM
cake
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-31-2015 12:42 PM
DUane Wayne
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-31-2015 12:19 PM
THomas Jefferson
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-31-2015 11:16 AM
this isn't really a happy thought...more of something that made me giggle after it happened. The joys of having horses. Go in to feed your stallion. Put his grain in his bucket go out of stall get muck bucked and fork. Walk backwards into stall, then jump and scream as he puts a mouth full of mouth moistened grain down the back of your yoga pants....which also goes into your panties down your ass crack.. go ahead, laugh! You know you want to!
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-31-2015 08:38 AM
ooops posted at the same time as NJ lol
Name game with a TWist
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Name game with a TWist       08-31-2015 08:37 AM
MIa Farrow {hope I did that right}
Ladies, Does size matter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ladies, Does size matter       08-31-2015 08:34 AM
"I dated a man who's cock was about the size of the average mans thumb" sounds like you were playing with my xboyfriend, before the xboyfriend I had before Trooper.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       08-31-2015 08:32 AM
I did buy a few things there that were not grotesquely marked up, so at least I feel like I didn't just pump them for knowledge and leave. And most of the demo stuff I was watching they were doing with someone else, hopefully since the person wanted it for that day they bought their stuff there. Good news is I have what I need in my Amazon cart for a fraction of the price just waiting for payday.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       08-31-2015 07:28 AM
SP working out with my man. Makes something not really fun, pleasureable. And fun, I like to bend over in front of him to get my weights and sometimes will flash him my breasts while we are doing butt kicks or jumping rope. Can't really do that at the gym!
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       08-31-2015 07:26 AM
according to google that should be fine as well. I put white because that is what I had always heard. One of the ladies that uses brown rice, keeps the bag of it in the pantry marked "cell phone rice" so when her kids get their phones wet they can just grab the bag of cell phone rice and put it in.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       08-31-2015 07:16 AM
take it as apart as you can, put all components in white rice for 24 hours in a plastic container with a lid.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-31-2015 07:09 AM
Started the day with Jillian....we will see what the rest of the day will bring.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       08-31-2015 07:09 AM
HT- made it through Jillian without coughing up a lung! Few coughs here and there but not bad. 7 weeks to whip this ass into shape for a 30 year reunion.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       08-31-2015 07:07 AM
or the desire to spend that much more, just to stay local.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       08-31-2015 07:05 AM
yeah Amazon is bad about that too, same item for huge differences in prices, but at least on there it is easy to compare. Yes DD, I like to support local business when I can, but in this case I just can't. We don't have that kind of expendable income.
DP
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP       08-30-2015 21:42 PM
try posting a hot date for your area.
Single Men Profiles (No Response)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Single Men Profiles (No Response)       08-30-2015 17:51 PM
You might think you are doing all the things in the Achieving SM success area, but from my point of view you are not. When we were actively seeking SM's your profile would have barely got a glance over from me, the female of the couple. Your tag line is ordinary. Your pictures are meh. Your profile, while not totally horrible, is not interesting. Which pretty much tells me your introductory email would most likely be pretty average too. Which if average is what you are striving for congrats you made it.
Women and grey hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Women and grey hair       08-30-2015 17:29 PM
I'm so used to coloring my hair after 30 years of it. I don't even do it to cover grey, I do it because I love changing my hair. It was teal green a couple of months ago. Bottom line if you don't like coloring it don't do it to please others.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       08-30-2015 17:25 PM
Yes Amazon has it. That wasn't really the point of the post. The point of the post was while I would prefer to support local business, they make it next to impossible with that high of a markup beyond MRSP.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       08-30-2015 11:35 AM
Pet Peeve- horrific mark-up on items. I really don't mind to pay a bit more locally, specially if the sales people are knowledgeable and helpful, I worked small business retail, I really do understand overhead. But when I can find the same thing on line and the manufacture's suggested sale price is 12.99 I just can not justify paying 32.99. Specially when I need 4!
Women and grey hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Women and grey hair       08-30-2015 11:07 AM
Amusingly I thought I would be mostly grey by 30 based on family history. So I started coloring my hair at about 17. On the rare occasion I don't color for a while (ooops the VA's got to see that, my hair is about 6 colors right now) I only have about 6-8 grey hairs. I had my hair streaked with blonde in my early 20's, everyone said it made me look like I was in my 40's. Since most of the time at almost 50 my age gets guessed at mid 30's I will stick to coloring my hair.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-30-2015 11:02 AM
I have long legs, but they won't be getting tan, I use sunblock like crazy. I detest tan lines, and since we have a lovely family history of skin cancer, not worth the risk.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-30-2015 09:11 AM
I'm kind of hoping it stays overcast here so I can do laundry.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-29-2015 21:48 PM
warmer today than it has been, but there was a nice breeze trying to pick my dress up Marilyn style down by the river.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-29-2015 20:52 PM
there he goes with the lobsters again...
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       08-29-2015 20:45 PM
It was truly a happy thought. I'm so glad we were able to get together with the VA's while they were here. A very enjoyable lunch with a very enjoyable couple!
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       08-29-2015 17:40 PM
We had a lovely lunch at a local brew house with some rather delightful company from out of town.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-29-2015 09:40 AM
HT- Recovered my computer from the blue screen of death. It lives to see another day!
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       08-29-2015 09:03 AM
not so early this morning, we try to allow ourselves a little sleep in/snuggle time on Saturdays and Sundays when possible.
Provocative Piece on P.C.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       08-28-2015 20:44 PM
aw Miss Rabbit I miss you too. I also miss living vicariously through yours and Scamps posts about your adventures.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       08-28-2015 17:12 PM
sorry can't see the refreshing because of all the retching....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       08-28-2015 16:39 PM
He comes back I'm out of here. I mean really we don't swing anymore. Unless I find a real life Miracle Max and he gives me a miracle chocolate coated pill that actually works, I don't see us returning to swinging. I'm just here posting because I posted for years and it seems to be a hard habit to break. Although since a good many of my favorite fora posters seem to have dropped off as well its making it easier to stay away more.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       08-28-2015 12:00 PM
Not in the slightest. Oh well I need to lose a few pounds.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Provocative Piece on P.C.       08-28-2015 09:53 AM
This thread brought back some not so pleasant memories. On the upside I now won't have to worry about counting calories at lunch since I'm now nauseous.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-28-2015 08:44 AM
HT- the possibility of a lunch date tomorrow :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-28-2015 08:31 AM
supposed to hit 85 this afternoon, so finally closer to normal temps!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       08-27-2015 21:48 PM
bra-less!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-27-2015 17:10 PM
I already told Trooper he better find some weekend caretakers for these horses so we can go visit friends in warm places.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-27-2015 11:52 AM
another cool day, in theory its going to warm back up next week I think. The local weather guru says we are likely going to have a colder than average winter with frequent snow. OH JOY.
should women shave there pussy hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > should women shave there pussy hair       08-27-2015 07:46 AM
Wanna that's because you live where you do, around here about the most you will pay is 1,500 and that is with getting two other area's done too (our premier laser place is always running buy one area get two free) and it includes touchups if you follow the laser schedule for removal. I did 6 treatments at a different place and it was 450.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-26-2015 21:55 PM
2 hours of pole, and an hour of chasing bad horses over hill and dale to get them back in the field. My right knee is NOT a happy camper due to a hole I stepped in. Oh and BTW hanging upside down with lungs and sinuses full of crap? So not a good idea.
st maarten 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > st maarten 2016       08-26-2015 13:31 PM
I figure since my totally prude ass cousin has a time share there it will be somewhere I wouldn't want to go lol.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-26-2015 07:45 AM
Wednesday is a 2 hour pole day, if I can keep from coughing up a lung.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-26-2015 06:48 AM
WTF??? its colder here than in Delaware. Its about 54 right now, and high of about 77 today in the city which means in the country more like 75 ish.
Nipple piercing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nipple piercing       08-26-2015 06:26 AM
ok, google Adornment Deluxe. Rich doesn't have his shop anymore, but the Adornment Deluxe site has how to get a hold of him, I think he is piercing out of a tattoo shop now. He is an Elayne Angel (who wrote the piercing bible) recommended piercer. He did my triangle and VCH. He is meticulous about how things are done, and does them right.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-25-2015 21:05 PM
geeze it never got above 77 today. This is not normal for KY in August. I don't mind the 77....but when its this cool in August I fear I will be freezing my nipples off this winter!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-25-2015 09:34 AM
Tom its a well known fact with the peeps who have been around the fora a while that I hate cold. I was actually telling my husband last night it was time to put the heated mattress pad on the bed, he just laughs at me, the man is always hot. Every year older I get the more I hate cold. Lets not even talk about the S word.
Nipple piercing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Nipple piercing       08-25-2015 09:30 AM
how close are you to the Berkley area outside of Detroit?
What lessons did you learn from your first play date?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > What lessons did you learn from your first play date?       08-25-2015 07:33 AM
Lesson learned from the first play date. I love to have sex with two men at the same time. My man loves to see me have sex with another man. If you are going to fuck for several hours it is a good idea to have bottled water in the room. The only time you don't seem to care that your spouse just dropped your camera and broke a not cheap lens is when you are busy being pleasured by someone else. The Hyatt has an awesome room service menu.
TV
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV       08-24-2015 21:43 PM
not if you live where you pay out the ass for high speed internet. We are only 10 days into the new month and we are already on slow speed which means I can't even check the weather because the radar page won't load.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-24-2015 21:26 PM
never got above 78 here today, and right now its chilly at just over 60. I'm so not ready for fall :(
TV
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV       08-24-2015 21:18 PM
We have actually not had "TV" in 3 months, not sure if we will go back to having it. If we could get high speed internet that wasn't a fortune per gig it would be a no brainer not to. Honestly we stacked so much crap up on our DVR and never really had time to watch it. With the kids and school and all their activities there is little time for it.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       08-24-2015 10:06 AM
FB- stupid cold = no working out.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       08-24-2015 06:50 AM
reading a murder/mystery series.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       08-24-2015 06:49 AM
tea. Haven't had my usual chocolate milk in 3 days!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-24-2015 06:46 AM
the weather was lovely this week-end, mid 80's and breezy. Too bad I was in bed for most of the weekend :(
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-23-2015 22:19 PM
HT- I can finally almost breathe and am no longer feverish!
What do you wear when you work out
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What do you wear when you work out       08-23-2015 21:26 PM
"pg, you get the best dressed workout award! I'd say I wanna see, but I'd interrupt and piss you off." somehow I missed this post by LR. I actually love when people watch me dance, I always dance better for an audience so teleport yourself here whenever you want ;)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-21-2015 16:42 PM
that's because you can pretty much wear them 12 months a year there as well. Although I personally do not do shorts in temps below 80, or if I'm going into a grocery store, mall, or eating establishment no matter how hot it is outside.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-21-2015 16:38 PM
you should snap your asparagus it will break off at the freshest point. Which if you are talking early season local asparagus there is virtually nothing to snap off. I always liked the thin asparagus until I started buying local....the stalks were heavier than I usually like but the guy at the produce place I go to convinced me to buy some, best freaking asparagus I have ever had. I only took about an inch off the bottom. I think tonight is going to be Pizza (wish someone delivered here, or I had the stuff on hand to make homemade) and movies with the kiddos since I don't feel like cooking.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       08-21-2015 16:34 PM
I did away with my smart phone awhile back. I really don't miss it much, other than being able to put things on my calendar right away, and sometimes I miss the GPS, since our old garmin crapped out on us.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       08-21-2015 16:21 PM
hot tea with honey and a few pita crackers with my Peach Bellini Jam
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       08-21-2015 16:18 PM
that only works if A) you have a smart phone and B) will actually use apps ;)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-21-2015 14:10 PM
Always a plus when a guy can cook, specially if it is something more than burgers on the grill. I like to cook, but sometimes it would be nice if Trooper could as well, the poor guy can barely make Kraft mac n'cheese without burning the kitchen down. And if they are as good looking as BT they get extra credit and rewards ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2015 13:14 PM
its on the cool side here today, this morning I was feeding horses and wearing a hoodie.
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       08-21-2015 09:31 AM
Fucking Friday, well fuck there will most likely be no fucking around fucking here since my husbands fucking coworkers fucking gave him a fucking cold, he hasn't fucking felt well most of the fucking week, and fuck now I think I fucking have it, just in fucking time for the fucking weekend. Fucking hope my kids don't fucking get it, their fucking schedules right now are fucking crazy with having lots of fucking singing to do.
The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!       08-21-2015 09:22 AM
maybe they need to do more than shaking hands... "she'd even break a promise in the promised land She didn't make it this far by just shakin' hands"
Swappernet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Swappernet       08-21-2015 09:17 AM
bumped a post for you that someone else started about SN.
The SN site
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The SN site       08-21-2015 09:17 AM
Bumping for the person who started another thread about this....
The DARK WEB
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The DARK WEB       08-21-2015 09:15 AM
there is this thing called "google" and lo and behold there is a wiki page for the dark web!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-21-2015 09:12 AM
There are still shorts to be found here (but we have a longer summer) and they are all on clearance, bonus! I was at New York &Co the other day, trying to find jeans to fit my tush 1 pair, they had 1 pair in my size/length in bootcut. About 10 pair in my size but petite length, my legs haven't been short since I was 2 years old but I digress and they had several racks of shorts on clearance. But of course the front of the store was starting to fill up with sweaters and leather coats.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-20-2015 09:44 AM
I don't think I had done one since before my surgery, I did it, flying around the pole, landed my butt softly on the floor but instead of doing some fancy leg work and getting up instead I grabbed my bicep while saying ow, fuck, ow. Made myself do several more, until my arm told me I was a crazy bitch.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-20-2015 07:36 AM
"Now I'm bummed: i don't merit a bi dream. {Sigh} PG you just don't love me, anymore. " ummm hello, we kissed in real life, there are pictures to prove it ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-19-2015 21:29 PM
barn work this morning, than two hours of pole work. Fucking banana peel about took the skin of arm, of course that is why its called the banana peel.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-19-2015 13:43 PM
Uniforms would make it much easier than trying to go by all these (half of which are stupid) dress code rules. Specially since we have two girls, which means the list of rules is huge. But seriously, sent home for exposed collarbones???
Is there a sign to know who and who is not into swinging?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Is there a sign to know who and who is not into swinging?       08-19-2015 13:01 PM
that is an extremely unattractive necklace
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-19-2015 11:48 AM
yes but that sounds like a Catholic/private school uniform, this is at a PUBLIC school.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-19-2015 11:09 AM
WTF? Collarbones. School Dress code that makes you cover your collarbones. Are you fucking kidding me? And this is of course in KY. What next girls have to wear nuns habits or burkas? What country are we living in? today dot c o m/style/kentucky-student-violates-high-school-dress-code-exposed-collarbone-t39211
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       08-18-2015 08:50 AM
doing laundry here today too Inez. Although first I had to get kids up for school and take care of the horses.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-17-2015 16:34 PM
I was happy to find a pair that fit that didn't cost a fortune. Going to wear them tonight, make sure its not like the last pair and they fit for 10 minutes then become loose and fall down. If they pass the 4 hour test I will order several more pairs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-17-2015 16:16 PM
started the morning with Jillian Shred (with modified ab work since I'm not allowed to do crunches, ever) Cleaned 12 stalls, carried water buckets, chased down horses. Walked around the outlet mall while trying to find jeans to fit this ample butt. I think trying them on also qualifies as exercise...
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-17-2015 11:53 AM
"food and sex what else is there." lol tigg, food doesn't even make my top 10.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       08-17-2015 09:30 AM
they are pretty bad here too. Yesterday we were transporting a large mirror in our truck and one lady was right on our ass as we were driving carefully so we didn't break the mirror. If it had slid she would have had it in her windshield.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       08-17-2015 09:28 AM
Up at 6 to get kiddo's up for school. Worked out while they were getting ready. Have already done the barn work and now am getting ready to purge my closet.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-17-2015 09:26 AM
HT- what could have ended very badly this morning had the best possible outcome. Was bringing in the horses, and one of the boarders didn't go right in his stall, he busted past me, almost knocking me down and ran up the aisle. I went up to shoo him back to his stall and he darted into the indoor arena. I was going to go shoo him out of there and noticed he was coming back and right in his path my barn kitty I rescued a couple of years ago was laying there. I froze because the cat was watching me, not knowing the horse was behind him. I was scared to death the horse was going to run right over him. At the last second the cat figured out the horse was coming, but not quite in time to get out of the way. He yowled as the horse stepped on (crossing fingers) his tail as he ran. Now my mind is going, ok if it was just the tail and it broke, we will have to amputate (done this before years ago) but at least he should be ok. Got the horses put away and found the cat. His tail is fully functioning, a bit scraped, and I'm sure sore. I'm pretty sure this cat has used up most of his 9 lives at this point though!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-15-2015 23:18 PM
"@ PG "that reminded me of the rather hot dream I had one night about showering with Rabbit. Which would be another HT." My, my my pretty darling. I will need more details than that (and so does everyone else I'm sure) " I thought I had shared it back at the time it happened. But unless Scamp wants to buy a wrestling pit (although amusingly groupon has one listed right now that is inflatable, who knew they had a huge selection of sex stuff) I don't think we can act it out ;) HT- just listened to Trooper's sons newest band play at a local bar. They sounded good! They do mostly covers. Back home before 11 sigh, I remember the days we would have went and listened, then hit the swing club and not come home until 2 or 3 am.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-14-2015 18:25 PM
today was Jillian again, 40 minutes at the PT's and about a zillion steps around the huge fabric store and walmart.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       08-14-2015 07:31 AM
got kiddo's up for school, trooper and I worked out while they were getting ready. Enjoying a bit of quiet before feeding horses and heading off for more poking and prodding.
Ladies, Does size matter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ladies, Does size matter       08-14-2015 07:26 AM
""If size doesn't matter....why don't they make 2 inch dildos? " " guessing they have never seen the ones that look like a tube of lipstick.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-13-2015 20:58 PM
lol my current status is "broken beyond repair for either sex" but I will admit to a few bi dreams now and than, mostly with my burlesque girl friend, and the one with Rabbit.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-13-2015 17:04 PM
lol tigg, that reminded me of the rather hot dream I had one night about showering with Rabbit. Which would be another HT.
MFM meeting places?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MFM meeting places?       08-13-2015 17:03 PM
Swing club that allows SM's would be my suggestion.
fantasy vs. reality
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > fantasy vs. reality       08-13-2015 12:33 PM
Luckily for us reality has been pretty awesome, leaving us with awesome memories to look back on.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       08-13-2015 11:54 AM
searching
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       08-13-2015 11:50 AM
HT- happy friends with private guest baths.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-13-2015 11:48 AM
Bring me to Life- Evanescence
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-13-2015 08:25 AM
so far I haven't run across any Currants to make any. But as we add berry bushes to the farm they might be one we add. Not doing any over the week-end but next week Apple/mint is on the list and Pear/rosemary will get done soon. The Peach/ginger/bourbon I made is very yummy, although Trooper loves the Blueberry/Lemon/Amaretto and the Mango/Kiwi/Lime.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-12-2015 21:46 PM
it was a lovely day here to do barn work, I don't think it got above 82 all day and there was a lovely breeze. I always welcome handsome help around the farm and will even help with sunscreen application. I should have done more work outside on my flowerbeds to be instead of reorganizing the pantry :( hope to be getting a fitbit charge HR soon.