Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 17064
Last 100 Displayed

What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       04-22-2014 22:35 PM
I was right, my right thigh is NOT happy now. A matter of fact lovely black bruises are already showing up.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       04-22-2014 17:51 PM
you tube search Sammy Tramp "don't send a dick pic"
a song that best describes something that has happened in your life
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > a song that best describes something that has happened in your life       04-22-2014 17:39 PM
According to you by Orianthi when I was breaking up with my x asshole boyfriend and starting to date my hubby. Well we had broken up before I started dating my husband but the x was like a pimple that wouldn't go away. The according to you part was the crap I got from my x for the 10 years we were together. According to him is my hubby to this very day.
Single Men-First Contact
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Single Men-First Contact       04-22-2014 17:20 PM
I figured you couldn't see his profile, since there is that no interest=block thing.
Single Men-First Contact
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Single Men-First Contact       04-22-2014 15:55 PM
That was in reference to BT's comment.
Single Men-First Contact
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Single Men-First Contact       04-22-2014 15:37 PM
He has a paid membership, cert, and one public pic ;) yes I looked. And I read. Profile was actually pretty good until the bottom where it got negative. A little thing about those interest bars, if you take them to no interest it acts as a block. Sad but true. So while we are on break I have to show interest just so my friends can still perv my pics and email me.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-22-2014 15:30 PM
I have an S4 as my business phone, I know I don't use half of its capabilities. Thought about getting one for my personal phone but I hate texting on touch screens, and didn't like the aftermarket keyboard I bought for the S4
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       04-22-2014 09:23 AM
My workout of the day will be to go hang upside down by one leg a lot. My thigh has become deconditioned to my weight hanging off it so this is going to burn.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-22-2014 08:14 AM
Thanks NJB, she was always a bit shy so this is awesome for her. HT- texts from friends that make me smile.
Thigh high boots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thigh high boots       04-22-2014 06:25 AM
Regular heel to me is a more chunky heel, not flat. But pleaser makes all three styles. People who walk heel to toe instead of toe to heel usually do not like spikes.
Thigh high boots
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Thigh high boots       04-21-2014 22:04 PM
google Pleaser thigh high boots. They make them in flat boots, chunk heeled and spike heeled. The heeled ones usually come in 4inch, 6inch and my favorite 8 inch.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       04-21-2014 21:53 PM
this was snapped in the morning after I had just fucked two of my favorite guys :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-21-2014 21:41 PM
HT- the youngest did so well with her speaking parts, even those she was assigned just a few days ago! This school does so well with its productions. Can't wait until next month when the older girl does her last performance at the school as the lead singer/actor in their production.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-21-2014 20:54 PM
a salad with left over asparagus, feta cheese, olives, red peppers, and artichoke hearts with a Dijon/apple cider vinegar dressing.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       04-21-2014 17:23 PM
damn wasn't watching my spelling, does that mean I'm going to get beat with a stick by one of the spell check police? Maxi skirt that is longer in the back then front, a purple top that says "paris" on it and black rhinestoned flip flops. off to watch the youngest in a play
I'm so old I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm so old I       04-21-2014 17:20 PM
wow VA that must have been a long time ago, because my mom bought me boxes of panties from there when I was a teen. She knew my favorite style and would buy them for me for b'days and such. Loved opening those boxes. Sometimes there were matching bra's too. And somewhere there are some pics I took of my self in them lol.
What is your best way to relax your cock when alone
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What is your best way to relax your cock when alone       04-21-2014 17:15 PM
if you are talking about the hatichi magic wand, no thank you! That thing is pure evil. My body hears it start and goes into total shut down. If I wanted my fillings rattled out I would go ride in a jet or something. I have one in the drawer for about 3 years that has been used twice. Along with evil rabbits with rotating beads, who wants to rip the skin off the inside of your vajayjay? Your mileage of course may vary.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       04-21-2014 14:25 PM
not intentionally. Although signing a tiny form while trying to hold your tie-less robe closed in a breeze, he might have got a peak lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What is your best way to relax your cock when alone       04-21-2014 11:15 AM
if you need any help relaxing yours BT, I'd be more then willing to help.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What is your best way to relax your cock when alone       04-21-2014 11:07 AM
"I never met a man who gave me all that! Send him or them my way. " I have been blessed to have met a few, my spouse included, and a few SM friends. Toys are a poor substitute.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       04-21-2014 10:44 AM
my robe I threw on until I take my shower. of course the mail man needed a signature on some stuff Trooper ordered, so I went outside with my robe on, and just got laid hair-do.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-21-2014 10:41 AM
HT washing all the winter ski pants and heavy coats we wear for barn work and hanging them out to dry in the sun. Of course this means it will snow at least 8 inches tomorrow.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-21-2014 10:38 AM
should have taken the aspirin. Beating my head on the desk.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-21-2014 10:26 AM
lol I'm guessing if he has even half the charm his daddy does, he most certainly will.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-21-2014 10:07 AM
looks more like a bra hat.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-21-2014 09:45 AM
FB- getting ready to call the Drs office so that they can call the insurance office, so I can call the insurance office back and verify that the drs office did indeed call the insurance office. If they don't then the whole cycle will start over. I will have earned my massage today. Wonder if I should take some aspirin before I make the first call to ward off the headache I'm sure is to follow.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-21-2014 09:30 AM
It's a beautiful morning- The Rascals
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-21-2014 09:22 AM
Going to be another lovely one here. Everything is greening up so nice and the bradford pears and redbuds are in bloom adding a splash of color to the trees.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > What is your best way to relax your cock when alone       04-21-2014 09:20 AM
"are capable of outrageous functions (or both) that give her mind blowing orgasms," I have never found a toy that can bring me to orgasm faster or give me a more mind blowing one then my favorite men can. No toy has ever left me shuddering on the bed in after shock after after shock. Most of mine with all sorts of functions are in the cabinet un-used because I find them to take too long, and so many of them are actually sort of painful. Guess my body was just made for the real thing!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-21-2014 09:11 AM
oh some how I missed the week part. I'm guessing Spring break then. HT- a nice morning frolic in the sheets with my hubby before he takes off work.
Male must be well hung - a survey
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Male must be well hung - a survey       04-21-2014 08:13 AM
well it might take a beating, but I'm not actually going to be beating it. Although when I'm done with it, it might feel like I did!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-21-2014 08:08 AM
Good morning handsome! is one not feeling well? or just going to have a fun day with daddy?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-21-2014 06:47 AM
HT- a bit of extra time this morning to deal with the insurance company and Drs office before I go to MMH to let him work out the kinks. Youngest child is in a play tonight.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-21-2014 06:24 AM
Getting kiddo's ready for school
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-20-2014 21:35 PM
He says he "Might" be able to get it to boot if I have the CD for the computer. Not sure that I do though. He is actually very good with computers. Right now it won't even start in safe mode.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-20-2014 21:08 PM
Time spent with family.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-20-2014 20:54 PM
FB- step son was unable to get the laptop booted up :(
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-20-2014 20:44 PM
dinner as listed in a former post was very good. Not our standard Easter fare, and honestly, not what I would prefer to have, but tasty. Nice to see the older kiddo's. Interestingly mom did the ham in the crock pot, but with towels over the crockpot and bourbon in with the ham, it didn't come out watery at all and had this awesome thick glaze. It was very good, if one is going to have ham for a holiday meal, which since we rarely do my brain resists lol.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       04-20-2014 12:18 PM
." It was reported that a male black widow spider is much more likely to be killed and eaten during sex if he has made a courtship display that did not go on for a long enough period of time or if his female partner has not been adequately fed.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-20-2014 12:14 PM
was busy baking a cake and forgot. Again.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-20-2014 12:10 PM
My Kind of Lover- Billy Squier
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-20-2014 11:47 AM
cute! I hope I'm feeling well enough to hit Renfair a few weekends, but specially pirate weekend! I love dressing in my pirate best and getting into trouble with my good friend the Pirate Captain.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-20-2014 11:16 AM
sunny and beautiful!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-20-2014 09:56 AM
Have the cake in the oven, mom requested my Italian Dream Cream cake. Helping her with a some what odd for us Easter dinner. Ham and Turkey breast. WTF?? Where is my lamb and pasta!!!!! Homemade sauce and Gnocchi, or Manicotti with crepes so light they melt in your mouth with fresh made ricotta???? Oh well at least I won't stuff myself.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-20-2014 08:32 AM
woke up early having a horrible nightmare. Took forever to fall back to sleep, and then was woken up by the excited squeals of the kids finding their easter baskets. Napped for a bit after with dreams of being snuggled up with my two favorite guys.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-20-2014 08:21 AM
ok this might be the only time you ever see me quote the bible, but it goes with what kibbs just said and was read by the wife at the funeral yesterday. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. - The Bible : 1 Corinthians 13:4 -
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-19-2014 23:06 PM
HT- was another lovely day, girls had a wonderful time a church Easter egg hunt. Their baskets (which contain mostly non candy items) await for them to find in the morning. Small egg hunt at mom's tomorrow afternoon, and finger crossed my step-son can figure out what is wrong with my computer.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-19-2014 22:48 PM
damn it tigg!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-19-2014 22:45 PM
if they are asleep, they aren't going to be stimulating you at all, at least if you wake them up by stimulating them, you stand a chance of them stimulating you as well. Or you can just lay there and wait. I tend to be proactive and go after what I want. This has made me think back to a wonderful afternoon nap between my hubby and one of my favorite guys. I woke up and after savoring the feeling of being between them for a few moments, couldn't wait any longer and started to stroke my friends cock, hands were replaced my mouth, at which point my hubby woke up and started stroking me...
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-19-2014 16:16 PM
FB- just got back from a memorial service. A neighbor passed away a few months ago. He had been ill, so it wasn't a shock. My bitch is I just figured out I can't deal with the whole military flag and speech thing. I was fine. We weren't that close, but holy shit they started the military part of the funeral, I was bawling. I told my husband, I think I would be crying even if I didn't know the person at all. He looks at me and says "so how are you going to deal with it when they are handing YOU the flag"? ummm fuck. Thanks dear for putting that image in my head.
Music sets the mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Music sets the mood       04-19-2014 15:57 PM
it was beyond amusing. I love that crazy man to death.
Music sets the mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Music sets the mood       04-19-2014 11:53 AM
"Fuck me like an animal" that is actually named Closer. As in you get me closer to God. Original artist Nine Inch Nails. Or NIN for short. Best cover? In this moment does a fantastic cover and its sung by a female, so I love floor and lap dancing to it. I'm all for music before, generally I don't notice if there is music playing while I'm fucking. Unless my silly but lovable husband starts dancing gangham style while I'm fucking someone else.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-19-2014 11:48 AM
Beautiful and sunny! great day to do things around the farm.
Fun Facts
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fun Facts       04-19-2014 11:45 AM
and how many people just went and stood naked in front of the mirror to see if that is true?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-19-2014 11:43 AM
he needs to come to my house. I still have 48 regular eggs and 7 duck eggs.
are the single men in here a bunch of losers?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > are the single men in here a bunch of losers?       04-19-2014 11:42 AM
make mine Italian sausage ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-19-2014 11:36 AM
"Waiting for my host to wake the fuck up! I am ready to rumble.." I'm too impatient to wait, I usually just start sucking on their cock. Works like a charm.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-19-2014 11:33 AM
Trooper loves his bourbons. Me? not so much. I did try Larceny before it was officially on the market while touring Heaven Hill with a friend, although he had to finish it for me. Oddly I like bourbon balls.
Life Is Too Short
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Life Is Too Short       04-19-2014 11:23 AM
I will admit to never having "mud bugs" although I prefer my food minus heads. I love shrimp, but will admit to getting squeamish if they still have heads on, and I like them better chilled then warm. Lobster? yum. My favorite place to have crab was in Maryland newspaper on the table and the table had a hole in it with a bucket underneath. They dumped a huge pot of crabs on the table and you just dug in, threw the shells down the hole into the bucket. For some reason it doesn't bother me to see crabs whole.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-19-2014 11:13 AM
HT- wonderful day with Trooper yesterday. Kiddo's had school then went to a sleepover, he had off work so it was a day for just us. Went out to lunch, and just were together. Its been a week of not feeling well for me so we decided not to go out even though there was a burlesque show last night. We did run out for ice cream later in the evening. Hot sex this morning. Now just waiting for kiddo's to get home from an egg hunt.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-18-2014 22:44 PM
I didn't say there is anything wrong with Benning, just that we were not willing to relocate there.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-18-2014 20:22 PM
I miss the insurance we had with Troopers last job, they were freaking awesome to deal with. Sadly unless we wanted to relocate to Ft Benning, GA he couldn't stay with them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-18-2014 18:08 PM
note to self...need more pinup pictures to keep Fun distracted.
Food and a trip down Memory Lane
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Food and a trip down Memory Lane       04-18-2014 17:57 PM
Bummer Mrs Met, we had been looking into going around then as well, but sadly had to change plans.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-18-2014 17:12 PM
Water and a handful of ibuprofen.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       04-18-2014 17:08 PM
Easter picnic. same vs
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-18-2014 17:03 PM
Ht. Trooper didn't have to work and kids are at a sleep over. Having a nice day with him. Might go out later depending on how I feel.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-18-2014 16:22 PM
FB- A call to the insurance company revealed that all might not be as set to go as I thought for my upcoming surgery.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-18-2014 14:15 PM
{- is sort of glad Professor Ahoy forgot all her grammar errors over the years and didn't rap my knuckles with a ruler when we met!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Food and a trip down Memory Lane       04-18-2014 14:06 PM
The only "food" type memory from a child is walking into any of my Italian relatives houses and always smelling a fresh pot of sauce simmering on the stove. I don't really tie food into memories much. I remember my German grandmother's cooking was bland and tasteless. Italian side? always the smell of sauce. Fond memories of company while eating? Yes. Like Banana's Foster Pancakes in a quirky fun cafe.The most delish cab/artichoke/spinach dip at a steakhouse on our first night away from the kids alone. Our top tier of our wedding cake, eaten in our hotel room bed before we took off for our honeymoon. Thanksgiving dinner that I cooked while my mom was recovering, tears in my eyes because I was happy she was alive.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Food and a trip down Memory Lane       04-18-2014 10:56 AM
"Beignets with good company way after midnight." And yet I went to NOLA and ended up never having my first Beignet...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-18-2014 06:55 AM
getting kiddo's ready for school, hubby has off today for the holiday weekend, so we will go back to bed when he gets home.
I Need Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > I Need Breakfast       04-17-2014 21:31 PM
I like arbonne protein powder and mixed protein drinks. They are pea protein, digest easily, don't taste like shit and don't have all the chemicals in them most do.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-17-2014 12:07 PM
ice water, with lemon.
I Need Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > I Need Breakfast       04-17-2014 11:43 AM
"I remember the days when I could eat like a pig and still not look like one." I miss those days too, 4000+ cals a day mostly junk. Could count my ribs, at least the ones that were not covered by my c cup breasts. nice flat tummy, always had a bit off ass, its in the genes lol. My boyfriend could make his fingers touch around my 19 inch waist. Sigh...
Make up advice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Make up advice       04-17-2014 11:30 AM
I like arbonne's primer. Gentle on skin, but works great.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       04-17-2014 10:32 AM
Trooper loves french nails. I indulge him every now and then by having mine done that way but not often as I don't care for them. And they really don't go with my retro look.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-17-2014 09:32 AM
Not early now but up since 5. Pain meds sort of day. I'm a lucky girl to have a wonderful man he got the kids ready for school, dropped them off, fed the horses, helped me with some paperwork all before going to work.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 22:00 PM
I could wander around NOLA for just shy of forever and still not feel like I had seen it all or get bored. I will just have to settle for a long week-end now and then.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-16-2014 21:57 PM
chocolate milk. Which is also dinner.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       04-16-2014 21:51 PM
Toomuchfun if you come up here to the Ville and go to Lotsa Pasta they serve them there. Sadly their olive mix has pickled onions, I love olives so much I risked it one day, bad move. They don't taste nearly as good coming back up.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 21:44 PM
I'm just waiting for it to get warm enough to wear some of my purchases! Well the outerwear ones anyway. Maybe I need to head back to NOLA.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 18:50 PM
I went to trashy diva when I was in nola. For a retro girl like me it was shopping heaven.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 18:08 PM
Lou I could pull on of the irons out of my fire and stick it up his ass if that would help.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 17:29 PM
oh and WB MrsCincy!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 17:29 PM
FB- I think I have one too many irons in the fire.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 16:43 PM
Can't imagine where she might get stubborn genes from... HT- started the day out with one month old baby snuggles while his mom was busy. Relatively mild pain day, going to dance a bit tonight. Business, both of them have been on fire last couple of days. Kiddo's getting ready for starring roles in class plays/musicals. Auditioning for Choir, and for a theater production as well! Going to be a very busy momma. Now to find time to sneak away to my happy place.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       04-16-2014 13:56 PM
find me a place that makes muffaletta's without pickled onions in them and I'm so there.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-16-2014 06:38 AM
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its right at freezing!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 06:38 AM
HTs- that I married the man that I did. He is totally wonderful, took care of everything yesterday. And I'm happy for a friend that deals well with my pain/pain med induced rambling texts. And I'm happy in a few weeks this will all be over.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-15-2014 10:05 AM
Fb. Had lots of plans for the day. Sadly my body hss other ideas. Bed, body pillow, and heating pad. Tired of this shit.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-15-2014 09:11 AM
HT- love our mornings we get to have morning snuggles after the kiddo's are dropped off at school :)
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       04-15-2014 07:12 AM
a robe, waiting for trooper to come back from dropping the kids at school so we can slip back into bed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-15-2014 06:26 AM
there is snow on the ground :(
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-14-2014 21:53 PM
Oh I'll keep the trout alright, it was so tasty I had some for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a late night snack both days I was there. Can't wait to go back for more. Although it didn't come from a river. Although it did cum in rivers.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-14-2014 21:14 PM
non farm raised Tilipia around here is about 8 bucks a pound. Red snapper? Good luck finding it. Hawaiian Mahi Mahi? on special for 14.99 a pound. Do not get me started on Lobster. Our local fish market has a New Orleans fish on special, the name of which escapes me, but somehow I don't think it can compare to the trout I had while visiting there.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-14-2014 17:20 PM
You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have. How do you call one of the strongest women you know, and be strong for her, when your heart is breaking because she is dying?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-14-2014 15:35 PM
HT- nice morning of pole, discovered a few more awesome combos. Appointment with MMH (no play time today) was very good, shoulder and low back feeling much better.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-14-2014 15:20 PM
lol that is pretty darn funny too. I found the place in VA when researching raising quail.
Swinger with a BIG Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinger with a BIG Mouth       04-14-2014 15:10 PM
so far I haven't had any complaints ;) It tends to be my favorite way of waking up those we allow to stay with us overnight.