HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 18176
Last 100 Displayed

extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-27-2015 16:34 PM
I have no accordion skills.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-27-2015 12:18 PM
Glad you had a great week-end rabbit :)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-27-2015 11:58 AM
HT- Trooper back in the US. While he won't be home for a few days at least he is closer. And where he is with his mini-boss, mini-boss will want to hit a strip club. I told them which one to hit and am trying to work out something with this incredibly sexy woman I know that works there and surprise Trooper with a lap-dance. PG
Single guys?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single guys?       01-27-2015 10:01 AM
I would have loved to have come down and heated it back up for you Mr LT if I could have.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-27-2015 09:59 AM
my quote for all that "oh hell no..."
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-27-2015 09:42 AM
Years ago (like 27ish) I was working at a barn as a working student with another working student from France. At that time if you sold a horse in France for less then the equal of $5,000 US it was going for human consumption.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-27-2015 09:37 AM
When we were actively swinging Trooper would have been fine with me flying to see a SM friend. Not so much someone we hadn't previously met, or even some that we had met.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-27-2015 08:21 AM
Your welcome Mr Smooth. And thanks. Trying again to drink a glass of chocolate milk. And hopefully not spilling it this time. the only plus to all this crap that has hit the fan the past week is I have lost 5lbs. Stress sir, its a killer.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-27-2015 08:13 AM
very hot couple, and awesome pics :)
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 23:23 PM
correct rabbit, its a delicacy in France in particular.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 23:20 PM
yep and no matter how pissed off I am at the owners I can't do that to the horses. Yeah in this I am a doormat.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 23:11 PM
slaughter is still legal there.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-26-2015 23:10 PM
well it was what was for dinner. Until I decided I was cold, threw a blanket over my shoulders and in the process knocked the glass off the table, sending the chocolate milk flying. Went into the surge protector by my chair, on my phone, paperwork, splattered onto the chair 2 ft away and the computer bag Trooper bought me for my b'day that I was going to return. this is so not my week.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-26-2015 22:50 PM
chocolate milk. Its whats for dinner.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 22:47 PM
I have a signed contract, I'm not a complete idiot. It stated I can sell the horses for what is owed after 2 months. One mare is 24 years old (the owner has owned her since she was 6 months old) and the gelding is 23. Easier said then done, unless I'm ok with them ending up on a truck to Canada. Which I'm not. About the only thing I can really do is small claims court.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-26-2015 22:35 PM
HT part two...bosses loved one of his presentations. Gave him a nice cash bonus :)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-26-2015 20:20 PM
HT- when I wake up tomorrow it will be less time until Trooper comes home than he has been gone. PG
How Single male should show respect to Husband
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How Single male should show respect to Husband       01-26-2015 20:11 PM
Nic you're right that is a tricky one. There was a fine line with me, a SM could ask my hubby if we had an interest in SM's or if he was cool with him introducing himself. But my hubby didn't do my "shopping" or "vetting" or whatever you want to call it, and he would be the first to tell someone that. He did get approached a few times while he was sort of alone, me doing my thing and dancing on a pole or chair. He was always like yeah we are single male friendly, depending on her mood lol
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-26-2015 20:01 PM
The middle- Jimmy Eat World
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-26-2015 17:03 PM
JW- what the legal ramifications of taking a horse that belongs to someone who hasn't paid me in awhile and tying it to a tree in their front yard would be? I'm so over this shit. Since I seem to be totally upheaving and changing most of my life (pretty much only husband and kids are staying the same) I might as well change this part too.
I just found out My Wife is a Swinger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I just found out My Wife is a Swinger       01-26-2015 16:58 PM
If your wife is having sex with others without your knowledge, at least until now, she is not a swinger in my book she is a cheater. Whether or not you can live with a cheater is up to you. Welcome to the fora. PG
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-26-2015 15:32 PM
Ht the man with the magic hands got rid of my headache. As well as my shoulder aches. Bf headache already coming back :(
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-26-2015 11:09 AM
eh cold and grey. Matches my mood.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-26-2015 10:56 AM
HT- so many happy people I consider friends.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-26-2015 10:51 AM
Changes- David Bowie
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-26-2015 07:03 AM
Or since I know you are handy at whipping things up in the kitchen... ow to Make Coconut Whipped Cream Print Prep time 10 mins Total time 10 mins An easy, step-by-step recipe for how to make coconut whipped cream! Perfect for topping vegan and non-dairy desserts. Author: Minimalist Baker Recipe type: Vegan Cuisine: Vegan, Dessert Serves: ~2.5 cups Ingredients 1 14-ounce can coconut cream (I love Trader Joe's brand), or full fat coconut milk (Thai Kitchen is best) 1/4 - 3/4 cup powdered sugar Optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla extract Instructions Chill your coconut cream or milk in the fridge overnight. Also chill a large mixing bowl 10 minutes before whipping. The next day, remove the can from the fridge without tipping or shaking and remove the lid. Scrape out the top, thickened cream and leave the liquid behind (reserve for use in smoothies). Note: if your coconut milk didn't harden, you probably just got a dud can without the right fat content. In that case, you can try to salvage it with a bit of tapioca flour - 1 to 4 Tbsp. Place cream in your chilled mixing bowl. Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy. Then add vanilla (optional) and powdered sugar and mix until creamy and smooth - about 1 minute. Use immediately or refrigerate - it will harden and set in the fridge the longer it's chilled. Will keep for up to 1 - 2 weeks!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-26-2015 06:58 AM
you can buy whipped cream made with coconut milk that is vegan Mr LT. Getting kiddo's ready for school, and myself ready for a long ass day. Happy Birthday Rabbit :)
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       01-24-2015 20:43 PM
it is one of my happy places Current. Made happier by the events of that week-end which were pretty near perfect. Rabbit a trip there is very high on my list.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-24-2015 18:40 PM
Woke to the most beautiful snow (yes the snow hater said that) farm looked like an Ansel Adams picture but roads were clear. It is now 90% gone with a day with temps around 45.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-24-2015 13:34 PM
Shesmooth posted about this pic
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-24-2015 13:33 PM
I'd like to point out that 2 hours ago wasn't early even by NOLA standard
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-24-2015 10:24 AM
Take another piece of my Heart. Janice.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-24-2015 09:03 AM
Chocolate milk and Ibuprofen (need to find a different cure for this constant headache) this one Mr Smooth?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-24-2015 07:41 AM
been up since 5 again, no real reason other then I'm turning into a horrible insomniac.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-23-2015 21:12 PM
Snowing. Wet snow that is sticking to everything. Joy.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       01-23-2015 20:55 PM
To be where I was a year ago, Friday of this same week-end. Matter of fact, lets just start last year over from there please.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-23-2015 20:15 PM
I don't think LR would like you referring to her as a panty stealing dog..... oh wait...you meant the actual dog.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-23-2015 20:10 PM
HT- this spectacularly craptasic day is almost over. hearing rabbit happy is awesome. I have a fond memory of that airport.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-23-2015 15:24 PM
When you lose your dreams you die. -flashdance
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       01-23-2015 05:33 AM
was up watching my man get ready to leave town and give him goodbye kisses.
Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread       01-22-2015 22:21 PM
BF- personal secretary fucked up again. I'd fire her, but its hard to fire yourself. PG Personal fuck up queen
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-22-2015 20:52 PM
Steak, squash and baked potato. Hubbies favorites since he will be on the road again. VA, sounds like your inlaws are like mine and just can't cook. They love when I'm there for the holidays, I do all the cooking for days on end for up to 18 people. We have a veggie in the group, I can cook for her and make her pretty darn happy. Vegan I would have to do more thinking then I usually do but I could work with it. Soy and I do not get along though. I like my thyroid to keep what function it has.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-22-2015 17:05 PM
oops... my HT is a night at home with hubby and the kiddo's before he leaves tomorrow.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-22-2015 17:05 PM
that is a happy thought rabbit, I see the results of all my working out in my shoulders and biceps, hence my HT/bf yesterday about my shirts. Sadly the core is being a bitch.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-22-2015 11:23 AM
grey....sort of like my mood.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread       01-22-2015 11:01 AM
same old bitch...even though in theory our profile is blocked to everyone...emails from non-friends still get through.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread       01-22-2015 10:36 AM
I'm very glad you are feeling better. You owe me a computer screen. Chocolate milk and computer screens do not mix. This did it in " Yesterday was a tray full of layered bullshit sandwich with asshat sauce, a side of drama fries and a tall chunky glass of fuck-you juice...which was then spilled in my lap while I was being punched in the head. " it described several of my days lately, but I could have never described it so well.
Hottest Part About Watching Your Wife
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hottest Part About Watching Your Wife       01-22-2015 10:09 AM
there are several posts about this in the 3somes and fantasies area's, you might want to check them out. PG
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-22-2015 10:06 AM
psssst {taps rabbit on shoulder} I'm 102.9% sure he means you sweetie ;)
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       01-22-2015 10:01 AM
Ibuprofen with a chocolate milk chaser.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread       01-21-2015 16:52 PM
ugh sorry rabbit, just from what I know of you, you are far from evil. Just because someone is hurting doesn't mean they should hurt others :(
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-21-2015 16:07 PM
WTF....the vajankle made it onto my facebook feed???? 2 different people posted about it today. Neither of them members of this site that I know of.
NCal's joy of Oral thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > NCal's joy of Oral thread       01-21-2015 13:26 PM
honestly dabbling we avoided profiles where the couple or SM went on and on about loving to to do oral, can do oral for hours etc. We also avoided profiles that said "can make any woman squirt"
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > NCal's joy of Oral thread       01-21-2015 11:24 AM
yes believe her, because obviously for her that is the case. Just know not all of us are the same way. And ladies need to, at times, let men know what makes her orgasm. For me the best came from penetration. Or neck kissing, or nipple sucking...or hugging in the airport...lol.
How to ask conservative wife to do same room sex, or go to swinger club just to see
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > How to ask conservative wife to do same room sex, or go to swinger club just to see       01-21-2015 10:43 AM
my man had done some lifestyle stuff with his x. I knew about it but didn't think it was for me. I had just gotten out of a 10 year relationship with the most jealous, possessive, ass on the face of the earth. After we had been married for a bit and I had two kids I took up dancing. He would tell me little fantasies about me dancing for other guys, than it became fucking other guys....at first I was like waaaa? my x didn't even like if I talked to another guy. Because he never pushed, just let me know he thought it would be hot, I slowly developed an interest. Prior to asshole x I was very flirty and sexual though so it wasn't hard to unleash the inner sex addict lol
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > NCal's joy of Oral thread       01-21-2015 10:31 AM
I guess you can complain to me since I'm the one who started it for him. What would you like your thread to be about?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-21-2015 09:55 AM
sunny and is going to be in the 50's again. Of course all that is going to change as my hubby flies out Friday, he is headed to warm sunny island and I will have grey skies, cold temps, and snow/ice/rain.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-21-2015 09:35 AM
half HT half BF...more clothes going to my daughters because my shoulders and biceps are threatening to hulk out of them. Yay for muscles! boo for losing some of my favorite clothes. Yay that the kids can wear some of them. of course they can't do anything with all the club wear I'm clearing out.
MICHAELS CAFE SAT NIGHT STREET RD
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > MICHAELS CAFE SAT NIGHT STREET RD       01-21-2015 06:50 AM
you might get a better response to this in the State area.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > NCal's joy of Oral thread       01-21-2015 06:26 AM
actually I stated Oral is not that good for me. ever. As in the be all and end all and make me not want cock. A few others agreed. What we all agreed on was one thing doesn't work the same for all women. Or as DD said even the same woman on different days.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-20-2015 21:44 PM
close the profile and still they get through...and foot fetish ones at that.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-20-2015 16:54 PM
HT- an email that made me smile on a day when I could use a smile.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-20-2015 16:21 PM
they should replace it Scandle. Makes me think of all my pretty china sitting in my cabinet. Makes me want to have a dinner party. Sadly all the people I would like to invite live far away.
Likes the anotomy of a SLS thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Likes the anotomy of a SLS thread       01-20-2015 11:45 AM
Have the Mrs give Fun a hug for me for my NOLA-versary.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       01-20-2015 11:41 AM
SP- our most skittish of the new kitties deciding she really wanted me to pet her instead of folding laundry.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-20-2015 11:00 AM
hmmm I have a feeling I know who that new couple is...or at least the male half!
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-20-2015 09:24 AM
loved
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-20-2015 09:06 AM
HT- the most awesome husband in the world.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-20-2015 07:47 AM
its from the mommy needs vodka facebook page. It totally fits me right now.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-20-2015 07:21 AM
What doesn't kill you, fucks you up mentally.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-20-2015 07:13 AM
for reals...
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-19-2015 21:46 PM
bitchy
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > NCal's joy of Oral thread       01-19-2015 21:17 PM
Here you go NCal....a place where you can talk about the joy of oral all you want, without those extra big penises getting in the way.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 21:15 PM
you still don't get the fact that this is a freaking thread about EXTRA LARGE PENISES not oral do you? And no matter how many times you say oral done right is amazing, it still ain't going to be the be all and end all for me. My best orgasms always came from penetration, and always start in the uterus NOT the clit, and for sure not the g-spot. Period end of sentence. Done right I could have after spasms for hours. Save your oral skills for someone who enjoys them.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       01-19-2015 19:18 PM
hmm reading the little blurb on it on amazon it sounds as lame as 50 shades of boring. Although it is pretty cheap so maybe.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 19:13 PM
No private house parties were not our thing. Clubs and really awesome private encounters with some of the best SM's out there and some really nice couples. No need to discuss technique usually I had communicated ahead of time with the SM's in particular. They already knew enough about what I liked to rock my world pretty darn awesomely. You're particular technique wouldn't do diddly for me other then to piss me off. Couples? Eh that is where it gets a bit odd at times, it seems the guy usually wants to do what works well for his wife. Which usually doesn't work well for me.
Fantasy of the Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Fantasy of the Day       01-19-2015 17:39 PM
To be able to dump this crap ton of paperwork on some ones desk walk away and come back and pick it up later.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       01-19-2015 17:10 PM
All about that oral- no cock.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 12:44 PM
Ouch Mr LT. Why don't you give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it while you're at it?
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 11:37 AM
No what I'm saying is NO fucking amount of oral no matter how well done will take the place of cock FOR ME. Others might like lots of oral and find it satisfying I do not. I HATE my g-spot messed with, with fingers, it fucking hurts like hell it is NOT a pleasure point FOR ME. In other words as I stated quite freaking bluntly, and a couple others agreed with NOT ALL WOMEN LIKE THE SAME THING. And if you want to talk about your oral skills why don't you start a thread about it instead of posting all this in the extra large penis thread? In my experience guys who rave about their oral skills can't fuck worth damn. There are a couple of guys posting in this thread who have EXCELLENT oral skills, but you don't hear them bragging about it do you? What makes them excellent? They pay attention to the woman and her body. PG (I'm done now...so done, in so many ways)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       01-19-2015 11:18 AM
HT- some very sweet friends.
Monday motivations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Monday motivations       01-19-2015 10:28 AM
most Mondays are motivated by dance and massage. Currently not counting down to anything exciting. No trips planned, no fantastic nights out planned. Pretty much have turned into boring girl lol
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       01-19-2015 10:12 AM
nope...not doing it not doing it not doing it.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 10:09 AM
Doing Nic would definitely be more exciting then knitting ;)
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 08:39 AM
the one from last night about penis size? Or Contra dancing? for Contra google is your friend. contra-dance and other variant spellings) refers to several partnered folk dance styles in which couples dance in two facing lines or in a group of four. It has mixed origins from English country dance and French dance styles in the 17th century. Penis size? what I had considered my max, some consider the smallest they want. Usually women that only want huge dicks say so in their profile "if you're not at least 8 inches don't bother to email" I'm yet however to see a profile that says if your a big dick who thinks your oral skills are better then a big cock please message.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-19-2015 08:14 AM
did anyone here actually ask for that description of your oral technique? I know I sure as hell didn't, and speaking of hell, that would pretty much be oral hell for me.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-18-2015 21:50 PM
lol I get lots of homegrown tomato's when its warm here so no that is not it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Complaints department 2015 or the bitchfest 2015 thread       01-18-2015 21:24 PM
BF- did cookie kickoff party at the swimming pool tonight with the Girl Scouts. Now the last about 4 years I seem to have a chlorine allergy. Started with repository issues after swimming, stopped swimming chlorine pools. Then its been harder to sit at the pool and breathe. Mind you we are only in indoor pools or pools in general a few times a year. This year I walked in my lungs started to close, started to cough, voice got husky. After sitting on the bleachers for about an hour I started to break out in hives on the insides of my elbows, then across the tops of my breasts....so now I guess I can't even go watch the girls have fun without my inhaler and benadryl let alone go in the pool unless they are saltwater.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-18-2015 16:43 PM
I know ;) I prefer my guys to not act like a big dick, and know what to do with their actual dick instead of their tongue. Just my preference.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-18-2015 16:31 PM
well some like big dick...some don't.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-18-2015 15:58 PM
Good if she likes diamonds, get her diamonds. I personally don't really want diamonds. What I want no man (or woman) can buy. Close second would just be a nice week-end away with my man.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       01-18-2015 15:37 PM
yeah my rather fucked up body thinks Nyquil is like speed. I sleep great for 20 minutes. Then I become the freaking energizer bunny and run around cleaning house like a crazy person. Until morning. Dayquil and crash for hours. So I take them in reverse.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       01-18-2015 14:39 PM
irritated
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-18-2015 14:37 PM
no oral done right on some women by some men is awesome. Some women really don't want hours of oral (or even more then 5 minutes) contrary to what some men want to think. Some women want cock, some want fingering, some women like kisses trailed all over their bodies. QUIT FUCKING ACTING LIKE ALL WOMEN WANT THE SAME FUCKING THING and that just because you are good at one thing its what we all want. PG
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-18-2015 11:27 AM
lol the knots I get my muscles into, it is quite a job. I usually have an appointment every Monday but he is at a seminar getting even better with those magic hands of his.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       01-18-2015 11:03 AM
sunny and going to be almost 50 here today. Of course they are calling for the weather to tank just as Trooper goes out of town for 9 days.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-18-2015 10:51 AM
I hope no one catches my attitude...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-17-2015 14:55 PM
some days I wrestle with my demons, sometimes we just cuddle. today is an all out war with them.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       01-17-2015 14:03 PM
no such thing.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       01-17-2015 13:58 PM
JW why my massage guy always ends up out of town when my headaches are at their worst?