HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 18941
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2015       03-28-2015 07:17 AM
HT- had a lovely date night with Trooper, the show we went to see was billed as an evening of erotica, burlesque, and other sexy fun. It really was a fun show...well for us anyway some of the audience couldn't handle it lol. And I must have read Trooper too many posts about Scamps and HP's panty stealing adventures because he stole mine during intermission. I told him we should be in VIP (some are at tables on the stage) with the NOLA crew...we would end up as part of the show. They announced during the show that UofL won their sweet 16 game, so Trooper was a happy boy we had the tickets to the show long before we knew there would be a game. Almost had sex in the parking lot, but it was chilly so we settle for some hand play in the car on the drive home, sex in our warm bed, then he got up to watch the game. Now he is on his way to the airport. the burlesque Dancer spun assels and put my talents to shame...need to start practicing again,
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-28-2015 07:07 AM
So sorry Gina, cyber hugs.
Turning on the IM - an experiment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Turning on the IM - an experiment       03-27-2015 16:13 PM
IM has been broken for about 4 days...so that screwed your data ;)
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-27-2015 11:03 AM
well welcome back Mario!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       03-27-2015 11:00 AM
rock the
Who pays for room
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Who pays for room       03-27-2015 10:54 AM
I'll bring the bourbon... PG (just imagine the pic with the Angels Envy bottle since I can't post it)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-27-2015 10:32 AM
HT- wonderful night and morning with Trooper, doing some housework while he is a at work for a few hours before we get to have a fun date night. AND we bought VIP tickets to a Burlesque show in May last night.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-27-2015 10:05 AM
We'd love to meet and greet, its sad Cinnci is only a bit over an hour away and we get up there so seldom.
Traveling to NOLA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Traveling to NOLA       03-27-2015 09:10 AM
A very informative post indeed :)
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       03-27-2015 09:06 AM
We fucking have kids, weekdays means fucking early mornings. But after the kids left we got fucking friday off to a fucking bang. And by fucking bang, I mean the fucking headboard was fucking banging the fucking wall ;)
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-27-2015 09:03 AM
PegHey I have done PT several times with mixed results, a lot depends on the therapist just like massage therapy. Find the right one and it works great. I'm all for warm pools VA but that might be a little warm even for me. No bitches here this morning, PG is a happy girl, trooper is home, sun is out, date night tonight....
Traveling to NOLA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Traveling to NOLA       03-27-2015 08:57 AM
I'm guessing they are seeking SF's since their profile is blocked to couples as well.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-27-2015 07:28 AM
sigh...70's on Wed, 20's this morning. Yay.
Traveling to NOLA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Traveling to NOLA       03-27-2015 06:30 AM
Oh and Welcome to the Fora! Sorry not quite awake for the morning.
Traveling to NOLA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Traveling to NOLA       03-27-2015 06:30 AM
I haven't personally been there but Collettes seems to be the club of choice in NOLA. I'm sure once some of the locals wake up for the morning they will chime in, our trip we took to NOLA swing clubs weren't even really on the radar.
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       03-27-2015 06:27 AM
It is not Good Friday, but it will fucking be a good Friday here first fucking date night with my man I love to fuck in a long fucking time.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       03-27-2015 06:23 AM
brass (pole move lol)
Threesome MFM, is there something wrong
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Threesome MFM, is there something wrong       03-26-2015 21:46 PM
oops I always forget that newcomers do not know that its always Pirate Girl (PG) posting in the fora ;)
What's your weird/cool fitness outlet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your weird/cool fitness outlet?       03-26-2015 21:35 PM
luckily my kids are well used to my out of the norm activities. I'm the oldest of their friends moms and the coolest according to them which is amusing because for all my odd hobbies I'm actually a fairly old fashioned mom who likes to cook/bake with my kiddo's, won't let them have cell phones or tablets etc...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your weird/cool fitness outlet?       03-26-2015 21:07 PM
Our kids are 12 and 10 and we have had at least 1 pole in the house since they were like 6 and 4. Smack dab in the living room. They also know I used to perform burlesque up until I got sick. Now I have my new "playhouse" where I keep all this crap. We live on a farm so I get exercise chasing horses around, cleaning up after them etc as well. PG
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-26-2015 19:53 PM
eeeekkk....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your weird/cool fitness outlet?       03-26-2015 19:48 PM
Ok because I'm sort of crazy...add stall bars coming soon to that list.
Panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Panties       03-26-2015 19:43 PM
*snort*
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-26-2015 17:04 PM
HT- turned into late afternoon but he is home :)
Latest Given or Received Quality Socks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest Given or Received Quality Socks       03-26-2015 16:05 PM
rabbit we really are kindred spirits, I'm the same way, if my feet get cold, my hands get cold, then my ass then I'm freezing all over. I have barn boots that are supposed to be warm to -40. I wear two pairs of boot socks in them when its like 20 lol.
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       03-26-2015 13:50 PM
Well "just right" can vary from time to time ;) Trooper is always just right...but I have enjoyed a few on either side of him.
Panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Panties       03-26-2015 13:46 PM
Peghey I'm also drooling over a pair of 10inchers. I fear like with some other things of that size my eyes are lying about what I can handle. I have 8's. Wore them at hedo, guy was like dang how high are those? I looked at him and said they my measuring stick, do you measure up? PG (who is not really a size queen, other then in her heels)
extra large penis
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > extra large penis       03-26-2015 12:39 PM
I'm Goldielocks. I want just right. Not too short, not too long, not too thin, not too fat...
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-26-2015 11:57 AM
Thanks Good I was in a pissy mood last night and didn't want to look it up. Bring me to Life- Evanescense
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-26-2015 11:40 AM
some day the stars will align and we will meet and greet the SA's!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       03-26-2015 11:35 AM
chocolate
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       03-26-2015 11:24 AM
swizzle stick
Panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Panties       03-26-2015 10:25 AM
I'm a shoe whore. Although I tend towards huge platforms for dance....I'm lusting after some 9inchers right now. If I get them you all won't see me for a bit, I will just be laying on my back heel banging.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-26-2015 09:54 AM
rainy, and temps are dropping, but tonight I will have my man to keep me warm and happy.
Panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Panties       03-26-2015 09:50 AM
All this talk of panties is making me want to go shopping for some :) so if I throw away 20 old pairs that means I get to replace with 20 new right? Who wants to go shopping?
Blow jobs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Blow jobs       03-26-2015 09:45 AM
wrong thread tigg....tell us how you like them ;)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-26-2015 08:18 AM
HT- Trooper will be home early afternoon, he lucked out the taxi he took to a Lexington Hotel last night needed to come to Louisville this morning so they offered to bring him for $50. The taxi is going to the airport here so he will pick up his bag (never ceases to amaze me that his bag makes these connections and he doesn't,...) and our car. He will not be going into the office so I get to spend all afternoon/evening with him :)
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-26-2015 08:04 AM
excited PG NOLA May and Dec, July Chicago ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-25-2015 23:35 PM
July ;)
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       03-25-2015 23:25 PM
peanut buttter
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-25-2015 23:17 PM
Take this job and shove it. I don't even give a fuck who sings it.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-25-2015 23:14 PM
Hopes dashed....he can't get a rental car in Lexington, he will have to stay there for the night. So close and yet so fucking far away. :( I can say this here because he doesn't come on the forums...I hate his job, fucking hate it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-25-2015 22:23 PM
Planning PG Nashville, NOLA, Chicago, NOLA bound fingers crossed.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-25-2015 21:47 PM
HT- although he missed his flight from Detroit here because of the issues in OK, by 3 minutes he was able to get on a flight to Lexington. He will have to drive the hour home from there but better then not getting home until tomorrow night.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Threesome MFM, is there something wrong       03-25-2015 20:59 PM
All joking and kidding aside, if you get the chance to meet Bridgetender on his travels, I would.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your weird/cool fitness outlet?       03-25-2015 20:54 PM
I really like all of them, but I'm not highly skilled in all of them because I dabble in this and that. Just hung my Fabpole tonight (silks/pole combo thing) holy hell is it cool as fuck, but wow it takes more muscle then even pole. Or maybe because its new it seemed that way. Hoping having something new to wrestle into submission will help get me back in shape again. Been a long recovery.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       03-25-2015 20:17 PM
anticipatory
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Threesome MFM, is there something wrong       03-25-2015 20:15 PM
floydian you just need to find the right SM, and it might take a little while. We have been blessed to have had very good experiences with SM's but it does take some careful selection, especially at first.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-25-2015 20:05 PM
That is awesome PegHey...I will admit I don't do enough with either my aerial hammock or my flygym. I need to hang them both in my new space, but I really need to have someone come in and hang them right, so I don't end up pulling the damn thing down. I played with the new toy tonight...for someone who dances on a pole many hours a week I'm awfully weak.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-25-2015 18:43 PM
FB-hail in OK made Troopers first flight late to leave...hope he makes his connection!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-25-2015 16:30 PM
lol I not only read them, I watched the video on how to install this thing. If I'm going to be ass over head I want to be sure its up there right. Now if I could get someone to come hang my flygym properly that would be awesome.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-25-2015 15:46 PM
oh that sucks! When you find tools you really like it sucks when they break!
Question for Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for Men       03-25-2015 15:44 PM
""But the few ladies I have been at all attracted to usually have smallish natural breasts. " :^D Well color me Happy! LOL :^D " oooo I get to paint on them? ;) (one of these days this place will have smiles that work) note to self....edible paints and edible strawberry powder in suitcase....
Whats wrong with us???
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Whats wrong with us???       03-25-2015 15:41 PM
Welcome to the fora and to swinging! You have only had a profile for a week, it takes a while, and lots of emails and searching. You can get some more help with your profile if you post down in the area for profile help. A good profile goes a long way. Currently yours while not bad, isn't what I would consider attention grabbing. Good Luck! PG
Question for Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for Men       03-25-2015 13:46 PM
I actually have more confidence walking around naked in the body I have now, which is pretty much the heaviest I have ever been then I was in my tiny size 4 body I had when Trooper and I started dating. My hubby has a lot to do with that, as well as pole dancing and burlesque. Not a day goes by that my husband doesn't tell me how much he loves my body and how beautiful I am. Now me being pretty straight I really don't pay that much attention to woman's breasts, unless they had a really bad boob job (I can't tell you how many lopsided, or rock looking ones I have seen at the clubs) in which case I feel bad for them for paying for someone to do that to their body. But the few ladies I have been at all attracted to usually have smallish natural breasts.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       03-25-2015 13:30 PM
eggs, asparagus, baked potato
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       03-25-2015 13:29 PM
PP why can't I go work for Rabbit?
Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-25-2015 11:46 AM
Rabbit I can relate to that, my preference is a fork or spoon with a small head BUT I like long handles.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-25-2015 11:42 AM
I'm sure he would happily suffer through another mindnumbing training session for another serving of dessert. HT- mailman just delivered my new toy....its unpacked and I'm reading the instructions. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'm most likely in the hospital with a cracked open skull.
Panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Panties       03-25-2015 11:33 AM
As a lover of Burlesque, both watching it and performing it, panty removal is a big thing for me. Whether I'm doing a lovely slow striptease in front of someone or they are taking them off me. Or in a moment of passion throwing me against a wall and ripping them off....
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-25-2015 10:48 AM
Ah ok that makes much more sense. If it works send it on, although my auto ignore is working much better these days.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-25-2015 09:30 AM
sunny and about 60, headed up to 70. Grass is turning green and flowerbeds are showing signs of life. Too bad its supposed to get cold and maybe snow Friday :(
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       03-25-2015 09:29 AM
I have several cases (not boxes, cases) in my living room. Mom of scouts/scout leader = lots of cookies.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-25-2015 09:02 AM
Thanks NJ, I'm going to make the most of the 48 ish hours he will be here before taking off again. Luckily after he comes home he has a 3 day week-end and no travel the following week, or at least none scheduled as of yet it is always changing. HT 2, my new toy should be here today :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your weird/cool fitness outlet?       03-25-2015 08:57 AM
I pole dance, hula hoop (although I haven't been able to hoop since my surgery) my new toy arrives today which is aerial silks that attach to the pole (I figure I'm either going to end up in extreme bondage or I'm going to whack my head on the pole, but it looked like fun when others did it) I have done silk hammock and I need to get my fly gym hung back up. One day I will get a lyra too, I have played on them and love them. I also have done burlesque dancing and other dance. another thing for the spring is to get back to riding horses.
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.       03-25-2015 06:44 AM
Its very hard to find 4 people with total attraction all the way around, part of the reason that we usually play with singles more than couples. While I would never play with someone I wasn't attracted to at all, with couples I have played with guys I most likely wouldn't have had they been SM's, but didn't consider it taking one for the team.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-25-2015 06:36 AM
HT- my man comes home tonight :) shorter trip then usual but he heads back out Saturday. Friday we have VIP tickets to a Burlesque show, part of my Valentines present from him, so looking forward to a fun night out with him. PG
Question for Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Question for Men       03-25-2015 06:26 AM
I have 47 year old, breastfed 2 kids back to back for a total of 3 years in which time they stretched to become 34ddd, they went back to a 32b for a bit and now seem to have settled out at a 34c. I have no problems taking my top off and running around bare breasted. I could win the lotto for a million bucks and getting implants would NOT be on my list of things to do with the money.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-23-2015 21:43 PM
I'll second that Shake it Off and follow it up with Cuts like a Knife-Bryan Adams
Massage
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Massage       03-23-2015 21:32 PM
I should rephrase that a bit...I don't do relaxing massage when I'm paying for a massage. When Trooper or SM wants to massage me, I just love feeling their hands glide over my body.
Massage
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Massage       03-23-2015 21:29 PM
we almost did one in Jamaica. But I really don't do relaxing massages. I want them to find all those sore spots and make them burn. Like spot under my left glute today, dang it hurt when we was working on it, but now it feels awesome and I'm going to work on my stretching for splits.
swinger board games
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > swinger board games       03-23-2015 21:20 PM
Playing board games wouldn't put me in any sort of mood to play. I really do not like board games, or computer games...
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-23-2015 21:16 PM
JW how in the hell I managed to get lumped into the "needs a tinfoil hat" category? PG
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-23-2015 17:26 PM
Sure BT rub it in about having fun with friends from the fora while I on the other other hand am off to Girl Scouts. HT- feel like MMHs is making progress on this tortured body of mine. If I'm lucky it will be ready for upcoming travel. PG
I Need Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > I Need Breakfast       03-23-2015 17:10 PM
this has always been one of my biggest nutrition flaws. I don't like to eat for about 4ish hours after I wake up. I'm not hungry so I just sip my chocolate milk (my coffee) and forget about eating. Its not unusual for me to get up, do a jillian workout, take girls to school, feed horses and do stalls, then figure out I have been up since 6, its now 10:30 or 11 and I've worked out and haven't eaten. I've told MMH he needs to live with us and make sure I eat right lol.
Separate rooms. Why? What are your reasons?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Separate rooms. Why? What are your reasons?       03-23-2015 16:51 PM
When we play/played as a couple it was always same room, preferably same bed. Its just the way we felt most comfortable as a couple. Now when we are at a club...we can play with singles with or without the other depending. And I have spent the night with a few very select SM's alone, or going back and forth between the SM and Trooper. Trooper travels and I don't mind if he plays while he is away from me, but he never does.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       03-22-2015 22:27 PM
thin mints. Because I was trying not to open Somoas....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-22-2015 20:02 PM
Well I'm up for a meet and greet next time I'm in Chicago if he is
Swap Status identity options
FORUMS > General Discussions > Soft Swinger > Swap Status identity options       03-22-2015 16:56 PM
they have had them at a couple of events we have been to, they are ok and give you a bit of a better idea of what people are into but they would have to have a crap ton of colors to hit all the different ways people play. We usually just did green bands for full swap. We are SM friendly but when at an event were SM's are 10 to each SM friendly couple I don't advertise that we are or I spend all night turning guys down.
photos
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > photos       03-22-2015 16:16 PM
well that was an interesting trip down memory lane, all the gallery pics I deleted years ago are now there again...
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-22-2015 10:34 AM
umm I was actually referring to Trooper for that one, I hinted about Beignets, it fell on deaf ears. I must be losing my touch for that among other things...
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-22-2015 10:16 AM
JW- when will I learn that subtle hints do not work on men?
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-22-2015 09:43 AM
translation: sounds like someone has a straight wife they want turned bi, and they want to IM you about it.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       03-22-2015 09:01 AM
I want Beignets!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-22-2015 08:58 AM
oooo Beignets. wonder if I can sweet talk my hubby into going out for some this morning...one of these days I will actually have them in NOLA lol
Horny as hell Game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Horny as hell Game       03-22-2015 08:54 AM
There have been a few guys that could not only make me horny as hell by kissing my neck but could actually make me orgasm from it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-22-2015 08:39 AM
It was lovely yesterday, and looks like today will be pretty nice as well. Spring in the bluegrass!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-22-2015 08:37 AM
HT- morning snuggles with my man. I love mornings were we can spend a bit of time waking up snuggled against each other, hands lovingly caressing, sweet soft kisses...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-21-2015 21:57 PM
Meet and greet in NOLA before the end of the year :) Epic fun is going to happen, just sayin.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-21-2015 20:22 PM
Damn lost the bet about them not making it to the parking lot in the airport before going at it like rabbits.... HT- kiddo put in a great performance tonight, nice dinner out with my parents. Now to put together a umbrella flower thingy for the front door.
Advice from couples!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Straight Couples > Advice from couples!       03-21-2015 13:15 PM
yeah good luck on getting Trooper to text, he only texts me when he is traveling to let me know his status. Prior to this job where he travels a lot he almost never texted.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-21-2015 10:14 AM
Come to NOLA :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-21-2015 10:03 AM
I think Lou should head to NOLA for my b'day party :) that way she can meet and greet both me and Rabbit.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-21-2015 09:25 AM
FB- tons to do today and nothing is killing this headache :(
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-21-2015 09:07 AM
Tonight we will be hitting a local steak house owned by one of the Bourbon Breweries to celebrate the youngest girl making it into and performing in Honors choir.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-21-2015 07:11 AM
Up to take youngest to practice all day with the Honors Choir. Missing my Sat am snugglefest with the love of my life.
Maintaining Integrity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maintaining Integrity       03-21-2015 07:09 AM
Bingo VA.
blocked already?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > blocked already?       03-20-2015 21:37 PM
quite a few people use the block to keep profiles they are not interested in from appearing in searches. Or like in the case of our profile we currently have everyone blocked, because we are on break.
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       03-20-2015 21:31 PM
Wouldn't that be fucking dandy? I mean what would be fucking better than a fucking site for people to meet to fuck? And would be even fucking better if the fucking site wasn't a fucking mess and I could post a fucking picture besides this same old fucking thing?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-20-2015 21:11 PM
Note to self...stock up on panties you won't mind losing for the next trip to NOLA.