Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 17506
Last 100 Displayed

Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       07-22-2014 13:11 PM
The truth? You can't handle the truth.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-28-2014 22:34 PM
lol Kibbs a friend was visiting the barn one day with her young grand-daughter. We had turned one of the horses out and were watching it trot around the field. The grand daughter was yelling trot trot trot. Only it sounded like twat twat twat. I was about to lose it.
DVP (double vaginal penetration)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > DVP (double vaginal penetration)       06-28-2014 22:20 PM
lol not all of us that have had kids could get them out that way
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-27-2014 20:56 PM
some wonderful sirloin steaks, the most tender asparagus tips, some very sweet corn on the cob, and Kalamata olive bread. All from my new favorite market. Tomorrow, wild sockeye salmon...need to figure out what I'm making to go with it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-27-2014 20:44 PM
Silly HT's but happy for me anyway and right now I will take what I can get. One insurance issue hopefully resolved. Still fighting with the original one. Hubby got my computer to stop acting stupid and opening all sorts of extra windows.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       06-27-2014 14:29 PM
Black maxi dress. Sort of suits my mood.
Is she gearing up?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Is she gearing up?       06-27-2014 14:14 PM
I was same way Gina, that is why Trooper enjoyed when I had SM's texting and emailing me getting me all worked up.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-27-2014 14:09 PM
HT- trooper is on his way home from the office, kids went to a friends so we are headed to try to have my VCH put back in, if it isn't already too late.
Mile high
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mile high       06-27-2014 09:11 AM
there are services out there just for joining the mile high club. Goggle is your friend.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-26-2014 22:12 PM
HT- Trooper is almost home. Nothing like being in NJ, PA, DC, VA and Baltimore all in 4 days...
What would typically be a HWP girl
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What would typically be a HWP girl       06-26-2014 19:13 PM
its not perfect, none of the systems like BMI are. I know lots of people who are what I call "skinny fat" they only weigh about 105 lbs soaking wet with all their clothes on but they also complain about how much a gallon of milk weighs while I can hold my body weight on a pole. I have an indented waist, always do no matter what I weigh to the point that people have asked me if I corset train.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       06-26-2014 19:08 PM
black dress with white polka-dots.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-26-2014 17:03 PM
LOL I know the waist/leg pain. When I was in my early 20's I was body building and riding horses. My waist was 20 inches. My thighs were 21 each. Where the hell were low rise pants then?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-26-2014 16:46 PM
I can't find jeans I like, other then for barn work, period. Well I will take that back. I tried on a pair once I loved the way they fit and looked. But sorry I'm not paying 249 bucks for jeans, even if I win the freaking lottery.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What would typically be a HWP girl       06-26-2014 16:16 PM
Some BMI charts have now added a waist measurement to them, I find those to be more accurate because basically if you have a small waist but higher weight it tells you that you must have muscle. I'm several inches shorter the Milfy, but weigh about the same. And also, when I'm not battling swelly belly from surgery 8/10
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-26-2014 16:09 PM
HTs Trooper is coming home tonight,always makes me a happy girl. I have also finally found a grocery to shop at that I actually LIKE shopping at. Great sales, great quality. Lots of organics, natural meats, etc. It will make eating healthier so much easier.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-26-2014 15:52 PM
Yondude, it is more commonly known as a scissor climb. This video shows it, but on an 8ft pole, my poles are just over 11ft. poledancedictionary com /moves/58/cross-leg-l-climb/ it is basically a climb with arms only. The legs just hold you in place to be able to move your hands. The challenge is not only the arm workout, but keeping the leg straight and toes pointed while they are off the pole. the move I mentioned before the Machine gun...can be done on pole or on floor. Have to get my upper leg straighter. Or now up there at all lol pinterest com /pin/114771490476495649/
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-26-2014 11:53 AM
We were just never really in a good place to do it. I'm hoping we can just gauge it down for a bit, since MMH was able to get a smaller gauging bar in, then gauge it back up. I wish I hadn't tried to change it myself because that is how the balls ended up loose and ended coming off.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-26-2014 11:26 AM
looking forward to the day I can plank climb to the top of 11ft poles again. I could do it a year ago. Watched it fade away in spite of dancing just as much.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-26-2014 08:32 AM
I did however almost immediately lose 11lbs after surgery. Mostly organs that were many times the size they should have been and edema. I really need to lose about 15 more and get the muscle mass back where it should be.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-26-2014 08:29 AM
I was "sort" of fit. The last 6 months before surgery took a toll, I gained a bunch of weight and was getting weaker, in spite of working out daily. I know I have lost a lot more, my poling is very weak. And I have to build slowly because I don't want any setbacks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-26-2014 07:46 AM
I'm about ready to head out to the barn for the "barn work-out" I have been surprisingly not sore from resuming emptying tubs and pushing the wheelbarrow uphill to the dumpster. Since Trooper will be home tomorrow and for the week-end, I'm also going to add a light regular workout today as well, including some ab work.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-25-2014 20:17 PM
thanks smooth, he really is a marvel with his hands. Worked on a friend of mine that was here from St Louis and she was amazed. Although I get special treatment lol
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-25-2014 18:54 PM
HT- Nice massage with MMH today. He has started working around my hips where I was having so much pulling from all the internal gunk. Would have been even better if he could have got my piercing back in, but I'm happy he at least tried.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-25-2014 17:58 PM
Looks like a nice troupe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-25-2014 15:58 PM
I will, the plan is to apply to several festivals next year. I will only really be able to do one or two because of kids and horses. But I need to get myself out there more.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-25-2014 15:48 PM
he got one gauge down from my bar size through, not without a bit of discomfort. However the earliest I can go into see the piercer is Friday so I'm sure whatever we gained today will be re-lost.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-25-2014 15:00 PM
FB- MMH was unable to get my jewelry back in. He was able to get a smaller gauge from his kit he has for stretching piercings through, but its already closed to much for my bar. So I need to figure out if I'm going to go to the piercing place on Friday and let her try to save it, or just say fuck it.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       06-25-2014 10:47 AM
well I actually just got out of the shower, but I don't mind heading back there with you ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-25-2014 10:40 AM
Thanks TooMuch :) Ydude, part of what I love about burlesque is the costuming. Working on one now. my workout was in the barn again. Hoping tonight to do some flexiblity training. Need to perfect my Machine gun, both on floor and pole.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-25-2014 10:13 AM
I do that sometimes when the Trooper is out of town and its stormy. Snuggle with the kiddo's in our bed. No TV though, we do not and will not have one in our room.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       06-25-2014 10:11 AM
Yoga pants and a skull tank. sort of in the same boat as VA was 2 hours ago, just got in from the barn 20 stalls cleaned, tubs dumped, water hose coiled, hay distributed, horses brought in. A little sweaty and stinky......will be headed to the shower in a min.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-25-2014 07:35 AM
Yes, its the one that when the piercer put it back in for me, she put the big ball on top instead of bottom, when she did it I didn't figure it out for a few days. I think the day after you l tried to turn it myself, but didn't think I could get the balls off. I guess I loosened them and it came out in bed. I can't get it back in, in large part because I just can't bend that well right now. The ligaments under my lats that were cut and tortured just won't allow it. Troopers fingers are not nimble enough to deal with the tiny balls. If MMH can't get it in today, Trooper will take it back down to the piercing place to be re-autoclaved so I can go have it put back there. I'm just glad it wasn't my triangle.
Dealing with the love hormone Oxytocin
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Dealing with the love hormone Oxytocin       06-25-2014 07:24 AM
It looks like the OP is no longer playing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-24-2014 20:35 PM
there are some pics of me doing both in our private pictures. you have been given access.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-24-2014 20:26 PM
rough day...think I might have to have some special amaretto after the kids go to bed. Maybe while enjoying a bubble bath.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-24-2014 20:24 PM
{- pole...and burlesque. A world away from ballet.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-24-2014 19:56 PM
I spend some time behind a computer screen, obviously, but also have 20 horses to care for and my dancing, which I'm just returning to.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       06-24-2014 19:25 PM
I only run if something is chasing me and I either A) am not carrying my pistol to kill it, or B) can't kill it with my stiletto. As in high heel. my workout of the day was cleaning 15 stalls and emptying muck tubs into the chest high dumpster, and moving a few bales of hay around. I'm afraid to try to workout too much because the barn stuff has to be done and if I stain my surgery area's while Trooper is out of town that would be bad.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-24-2014 18:56 PM
The school my kids go to uses SBDM on the billboard all the time, and of course my brain turns it into BDSM.
If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say Fill in the blank
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say Fill in the blank       06-24-2014 16:35 PM
just wait, it will get better...
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-24-2014 15:56 PM
well you know where I am when your ready for your reinsertification course
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-24-2014 15:21 PM
one could be swinger terminology lol
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       06-24-2014 15:19 PM
how the hell big does your ass or dickie-do have to be to wear a 6xl????
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-24-2014 14:38 PM
LOL Its bad enough I'm a GS leader, no VBS for me!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-24-2014 14:12 PM
hmmm and here I thought you were pretty well schooled in VCH BT. And triangle. Meanwhile my attempts at learning the curve on PA has not lead to much success lately....
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-24-2014 12:44 PM
FB-had to cancel my massage appointment for today. Was hoping he could also put my VCH back in. Hoping to get over there tomorrow.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-24-2014 11:11 AM
lol its been mentioned before, but Trooper enjoys a bit of rough handling of his balls. I would NEVER do that to someone else unless they saw me doing it to him and indicated it would be something they enjoy. Usually when doing MFM's I see the other guy wince when I'm handling Trooper roughly and know not to go there lol. On the other hand, he can't stand anything done with his nipples, and I have had a couple of guys that like them lightly squeezed. FB- I'm not fond of conflict and am about to stir up a nest of it.
What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's the Story Behind your New Public Pic?       06-24-2014 07:42 AM
Went to a show with a friend and we both had on black shoes with white polka-dots.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-23-2014 19:38 PM
My girls have grown up on a horse farm, they are familiar with how fragile life is. In truth most of the time they handle it better then me. My youngest said well at least he died in a warm hand, being cradled and pet, then drowning alone in a water bucket.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-23-2014 19:12 PM
Sorry about your kitty Carrie. FB rescued a baby bird who had a bad flying lesson out of one of my horses water buckets tonight. Was holding him in my hand trying to let his wings dry, but he must have struggled in the water too long and he died in the palm of my hand. Girls and I buried him under the bird feeder/bird houses in our front yard.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-23-2014 12:03 PM
VA that has happened to us many times here in KY.
a national treasure returns .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > a national treasure returns .       06-23-2014 10:01 AM
you just need to look for girls with small teeth, or ones like me who know how not to use them.
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-23-2014 09:29 AM
But do they attract high quality elves?
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-22-2014 21:45 PM
IF I can get my ass in shape before Mid-August I will do a photoshoot with it on in Chicago. If not you will have to wait until October.
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-22-2014 20:00 PM
"Holy Crap! That fantasy takes me back to my D&D days! That would make one Hell of a party scenario. I feel a quest coming on!!! " you should see the really hot leather and chain outfit I plan on wearing with the ears ;)
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-22-2014 17:49 PM
well I do own a pair of elf ears so if anyone has fantasies about a dark haired female elf we might be able to work something out ;) OT- we tend to reach for the bill, if someone wants to chip in, we usually do not argue. We do the same whether we are entertaining a SM,SF, couple or vanilla friends. PG
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-22-2014 14:22 PM
Sorry was watching Lord of the Rings earlier and a old fantasy with Legolas and Haldair popped into my mind.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       06-22-2014 14:13 PM
FB- lost way more core then I ever imagined I would...this is going to be a long hard road back.
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-22-2014 14:11 PM
Shouldn't matter if it is a SF, SM or an elf. 0
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       06-22-2014 14:03 PM
Seriously if your not someone from the fora or that we are already friends with, if your going to email us make it something better then "hi".
who pays?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > who pays?       06-22-2014 14:00 PM
didn't we beat this subject half to death once already?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-22-2014 13:47 PM
HT- wonderful quick trip to Nashville Friday night, would have been better if Trooper could have gone as well. And finally poled a bit last night, lost a ton of core strength sadly, but hopefully now that my body isn't trying to poison itself I can rebuild quickly. Toomuch, nice pictures! Lady, congrats sweetie! PG
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-19-2014 19:04 PM
HT - unexpected road trip!
Long term FWB
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Long term FWB       06-19-2014 17:53 PM
Same here, couples even for a short term or one night thing are VERY difficult to find. I have had a couple of SM long term FWB.
Single Female seeking a MMF
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Single Female seeking a MMF       06-19-2014 17:17 PM
Are you seeking MMF? As in two bi males and yourself? or MFM where the men are there to play with you? Easier to find MFM then MMF.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What would typically be a HWP girl       06-19-2014 17:15 PM
one of my long term FWB was 6'4 and 245. 245 of solid hunky muscle. There wasn't an ounce of fat on that man's body.
Group Sex or Lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Group Sex or Lifestyle       06-18-2014 16:00 PM
how did you get her legs apart and didn't it hurt since she doesn't really have a vagina?
Favorite Type of Handjob!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Favorite Type of Handjob!!       06-18-2014 11:21 AM
I've gotten pretty darn good at them over the last 6 weeks!
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       06-18-2014 08:57 AM
Supposed to be hottest day of the year so far, at about 93. Not complaining, the memory of days of negative temps is still too fresh in my mind. Supposed to be stormy the next couple of days, which sort of sucks because Trooper will be off, and we could have done lots around the farm. But we will just have to concentrate on inside projects for the rainy times.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-17-2014 21:12 PM
lol just my bones and sore muscles, not to worry.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-17-2014 16:43 PM
Love hurts- Nazareth
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-17-2014 15:53 PM
HT- had to change my usual Monday massage to Tuesday because of my Drs appointment yesterday. I am massaged and dekinked. Wolf glad you had a happy birthday! Belated b'day happy wishes from us!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-17-2014 15:48 PM
Kibbs, thank you so much for bringing us a bottle, it was an unexpected and wonderful surprise. And truly delicious. Right now? Ice water.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       06-17-2014 09:59 AM
last night from my handsome man :)
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-17-2014 08:50 AM
lol I'd most likely sip on it politely, I'm not the bourbon drinker in the family. I just go on distillery tours with special people. this morning its chocolate milk with that wonderful local milk that wasn't homogenized and low temp pasteurized.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-16-2014 22:09 PM
I'm not ruining this amaretto with bourbon!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-16-2014 21:37 PM
the best amaretto ever.
3-some problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some problem       06-16-2014 21:00 PM
does that mean we have to get down on our knees and bow to pay homage to the fora King?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-16-2014 20:57 PM
HT successfully de-skunked the dog. If it wasn't bad enough that this morning our black male barn cat got sprayed, the female Jack had to get sprayed tonight. And the FB that goes with this? We evidently have a skunk living in or by the barn somewhere.
Married with permission but still
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > Married with permission but still       06-16-2014 17:44 PM
"If the goal is to get her the big "O", try the 'magic wand' from Hitachi. You penetrate and then she works the wand (it plugs into an electrical outlet) and if THAT doesn't get her the orgasm she seeks, I doubt another man (or men) are going to help. " If the goal is to get me to the big "O" , keep that instrument of Satan away from me. Total body shut down in less the 2 seconds. Only thing its good for is to rattle your fillings out. PG
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-16-2014 16:43 PM
haven't figured out what to do with it yet... I had my menu all planned out until the lack of Mahi-Mahi.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       06-16-2014 16:36 PM
Yeah the shoulder roll into a straddle split I did Friday was a bit too much lol. My left side said look bitch we ain't up for all that crap yet. Shoulder roll into a over the shoulder with the leg split even my brain said "are you crazy woman???" I didn't even try. A regular shoulder roll was fine.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-16-2014 16:28 PM
Was HOPING to make Mahi Mahi but the new market I have been going to didn't get their shipment in, its on sale this week so got a rain check. So I'm thinking it will be pork. Got it there as well.
3-some problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some problem       06-16-2014 16:19 PM
He likes when others hold me ;)
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       06-16-2014 15:55 PM
HT- was cleared to start back to dancing/working out. In moderation and carefully at first.
a national treasure returns .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > a national treasure returns .       06-16-2014 15:29 PM
Actually I find it amusing he returned on Sunday after we and a friend were discussing him at a late dinner Saturday night. Think his ears must have been burning...or something like that.
3-some problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > 3-some problem       06-16-2014 14:48 PM
Yondude, usually as part of Racers charm he insists that SM's bring nothing to the table and that those of us that enjoy SM's have old dysfunctional husbands and they are just trying to hold on to us trophy wives by allowing us to get our kicks elsewhere, or something like that.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-16-2014 14:41 PM
HT- Cleared for take off! Or would that be put in? I know someone that is going to be a very happy boy tonight!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       06-16-2014 10:29 AM
I caught it too but really had no comment
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-16-2014 10:09 AM
Iced tea but tonight we will be opening a special bottle of amaretto given to us by a friend.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       06-16-2014 08:38 AM
HT- wonderful weekend!
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       06-16-2014 08:35 AM
Had to get up early today to get the barn work done because its a busy day for me, drop kiddo's at mom's, meet up with a friend on her way out of town, Dr's appointment.... Hit the ground running!
Long term FWB
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Long term FWB       06-15-2014 21:56 PM
We have never really found a local couple to be FWB with. I have had two local SM's I have enjoyed long term FWB relationships with. The first one was about 2 years at the beginning of our swinging. I have had one going on with another for the last 18 months.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-15-2014 14:48 PM
Very late dinner with a friend in town visiting, after a burlesque show.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-15-2014 11:07 AM
Bushel and a Peck-- Doris Day Because I love my man and bushel and a peck.
Happy Fathers Day, Motherfuckers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Fathers Day, Motherfuckers       06-15-2014 10:58 AM
Happy Fathers day to all the handsome FILM's!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       06-13-2014 12:58 PM
JW where the two chargers for my Canon 30d are? and the other half of the wireless shutter release? Would make pictures tonight so much easier to use that camera and remote.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       06-13-2014 12:15 PM
ooooo!!!!!!! Can't wait to try it!
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       06-13-2014 12:05 PM
Doritios?