Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 17656
Last 100 Displayed

Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-21-2014 22:22 PM
lol I'm weird, I get cold flashes instead of hotflashes.
Sybian Machine
FORUMS > Toys Sexy Clothes and more > Sex Toys > Sybian Machine       08-21-2014 21:51 PM
eh to me it would be like using a jackhammer. Like those awful hitachi wands. No thanks. I really don't like toys that vibrate much at all, let alone those that you can use to rattle your teeth out of your head.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-21-2014 21:09 PM
last couple of days its been a couple of hours of pole, and several hours of scrubbing grime out of the barn apartment. My shoulders are screaming at me, and of course my belly is swelly because that is what it does when I do a lot. Tuesday night was the worst, I swear I looked 5 months pregnant.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       08-21-2014 20:50 PM
lol I figured I'd make a crappy wife.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       08-21-2014 20:00 PM
I had been living on my own for many years, my x boyfriend never lived with me even though we were together for 10 years. I told Trooper I didn't want to get married EVER, didn't want kids, all I wanted to do was go out and dance and have fun. And if we were out and someone caught my eye I wanted to fuck he couldn't say shit about it. Now I can't imagine my life without him, and our lives are pretty freaking fantastic.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       08-21-2014 19:45 PM
lol fucked the shit out of Trooper on our first real date (we sort of knew each other before) told him I was going to fuck him until I was done with him and then kick him to the curb. We celebrate our 13th anniversary in less then a month, and almost 14 years together. I think giving up the "cookie" worked pretty darn well.
New with no response
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New with no response       08-21-2014 16:18 PM
so I take it by "people" you are actually referring to Single Females. If that is the case go take a look at the 3somes area there are TONS of threads on there about meeting SF's. If you are looking for couples or single males, it would help if you didn't have those blocked.
New with no response
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New with no response       08-21-2014 12:59 PM
I hid the profile because we were still getting emails even with our tag line as on break maybe forever
New with no response
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New with no response       08-21-2014 12:57 PM
Big Duke yes it is because we are on break and not looking right now.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 08:46 AM
that would be too sticky, you need to be able to slide when you want to, hopefully without ripping off skin.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 08:28 AM
until you can't get a good grip on a pole you wouldn't think weather would play a role. And different dancers get a better grip in different conditions. I rarely sweat and my hands never sweat, so I'm always trying to add non-slippery moisture to my skin to get it to stick to the pole. Others are using tons of anti sweat products on their hands. Its a science lol.
New with no response
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New with no response       08-21-2014 07:44 AM
your profile is blocked to couples, so I have no idea what you are even searching for? If your looking for SF's only its a long hard road.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 07:33 AM
today its supposed to be fairly warm, in the mid 90's. So finally getting some summer weather! Although the humidity has been fairly low most of the summer, which sucks for me poling since I have such dry skin I stick better when its humid.
Considering a threesome ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Considering a threesome ?       08-21-2014 07:29 AM
yes that would be different, I forget that part of the forum area is even there since hardly anything ever gets posted for our area, I rarely even look.
Considering a threesome ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Considering a threesome ?       08-20-2014 17:22 PM
not to be argumentative but with over a 1000 posts, the first time in the fora statement is a bit odd.
Concerns about a Threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       08-20-2014 17:15 PM
"Are you concerned about the relationship between you and your partner ? " if this was even a tiny concern I wouldn't be swinging. as far as real concerns, would be that after talking and chatting on line that we didn't click, if one could even call that a concern. We make sure people know that if we don't click, we don't play.
Any other younger swingers out there?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Any other younger swingers out there?       08-20-2014 08:34 AM
ummmm Wannatry he called you pretty and smart? Not sure why you are taking offense to that? He was saying he was the dumb one for thinking LA was Louisiana instead of LA, CA.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-20-2014 08:25 AM
Well good morning Handsome! Nice to see your face...or abs around these parts.
My new toy, Sybian
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > My new toy, Sybian       08-19-2014 22:13 PM
the one at the club we go to is mounted on a motorcycle. Haven't used it, and never will, but I think it wouldn't cause ones legs to cramp.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-19-2014 14:10 PM
WB Peghey! FB- spent 3 hours cleaning the bathroom in the apartment in the barn, and its not done. Its a tiny bathroom! How anyone could live in such total grossness is beyond me. I really thought I would get it cleaned today but had to stop so I could shower before picking up kiddo's at school. So I will have to finish before starting to paint with kilz tomorrow. Regular paint Thursday/Friday. I'd like to have the bathoom done by Saturday when my intern arrives. Then I have to tackle the rest of the place.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-19-2014 08:13 AM
HT-Progress!!!!
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       08-19-2014 08:03 AM
XBillsx as the female half of a couple that before we were on break was seeking SM's I will tell you that BT has lots of good advice in his post. Your profile and pictures need work if you want to catch attention.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-14-2014 08:45 AM
chilly this morning...and high of 84 for this afternoon.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-14-2014 07:52 AM
Thanks Smooth, I plan on having a very good, to the slightly naughty side of Vanilla time.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-14-2014 07:40 AM
HT- packing up fishnets, booty shorts, stiletto's, and makeup case and heading north for a few days. Get to spend a weekend playing with some of my favorite people. FB-Trooper can't come with me this year :(
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       08-13-2014 21:58 PM
ummm sorry BLT the only Hotel bookings I will be doing for BT are for myself. Pictures. youtube don't send a dick pic
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-13-2014 18:07 PM
BT sandwich
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-13-2014 18:05 PM
according to the map, drive across to the other coast.
Pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Pictures       08-13-2014 17:29 PM
only if you have them smashed into a sports bra and make a uniboob out of them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-13-2014 16:57 PM
"Its like 68 degrees here. I never remember it being 68 at noon in KY before in august. This is crazy weather this year " yes and while a cooler then normal summer isn't a bad thing, the cold weather hater in me is going Oh fuck, what is winter going to be like? I had to run away last January. Maybe I should start making plans now.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-13-2014 16:54 PM
"So when school starts August 4, when did it end? Memorial Day? " yes, unless we have snow days. This past year it ended on June 5th I believe, thanks to snow days out the ass.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-13-2014 16:51 PM
some how I think the school will just send more...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-13-2014 16:33 PM
WTF???? my kids go to first day of school. I get a stack of homework?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-13-2014 11:28 AM
I don't care if I had to walk across a huge mansion, I would be saying goodbye, I often have to leave the house, go over to the barn, through the barn to find him to say goodbye.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-13-2014 11:26 AM
actually a few years ago ours went back on August 4th. When I was in school it was usually around the 24-25th ish of August when I lived here, when I live in PA it was right after Labor day.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-13-2014 09:48 AM
I can't imagine not saying goodbye to the one I loved before I walked out the door for the day. Or he walked out the door. You never know when it might be the last time you see them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-13-2014 09:37 AM
sunny, and when I took the girls to school it was in the upper 50's!!! Crazy for around here in mid August! High in the low 80's this afternoon.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-13-2014 09:34 AM
HT- the smiling faces of my kiddo's for the first day of school. Our older girl is now a big middle schooler! She was so nervous and excited getting out of the car today! Second HT hubby came home a day early :)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-12-2014 21:57 PM
Fucking computer crapped out again :(
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-12-2014 17:25 PM
Its in our tag line. A matter of fact it not only says on break, it says maybe forever. So if they can't comprehend and waste one of their emails it really isn't our fault we are honest. We are on break. We might not return. I hate that now that I'm hidden friends can't email us without searching through their emails for one to respond to. Or that I can't load this new pic and show it to our friends here without emailing it to everyone.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-12-2014 17:20 PM
Getting ready for 2 hours of pole, but will have to be careful how many crazy inverted things I do with my right side on the pole as it is still mad at me. Oh well I've been saying I need to work on my left side inverts.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-12-2014 15:41 PM
we never leave the house without a goodbye kiss. Even when Trooper has to leave at 4 am to travel, last thing before he heads out the door is to come to the bedside and give me a kiss goodbye.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-12-2014 15:32 PM
Some days I feel like Buffy, I slay demons and more just come back to take their place so what's the diff?
Asian women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Asian women       08-12-2014 15:01 PM
"I'd ruv you rong time PG.... " awww and I'm not even Asian.
Asian women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Asian women       08-12-2014 14:43 PM
no Asian blood here, but I will be spanking a very adorable Asian womans ass this weekend.
Asian women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Asian women       08-12-2014 14:35 PM
right back at you handsome, you are a wonderful kisser. {- one of the very few ladies I have kissed, and liked it!
Asian women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Asian women       08-12-2014 14:20 PM
oh I'm pretty sure that was for you BT, and since all I do anymore is kiss it puts me right out of the picture...
Asian women
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Asian women       08-12-2014 13:25 PM
you two need to get a room....
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       08-12-2014 13:17 PM
TT- I really need a personal assistant, preferably before I go totally insane.
Taking one for the team reconsidered
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Taking one for the team reconsidered       08-12-2014 12:25 PM
main reason we rarely play with couples! or played. Whatever. We were lucky the last time we played with a couple the Mrs of the couple wanted to play with Trooper, didn't want her man to play with anyone. I had a SM at the club with us. I got to play with Trooper and the SM, the hubby played with his wife so we had two MFM's going on.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-12-2014 08:55 AM
HT- one of the photographers from Renfair just posted a really nice picture of Trooper and I. One of the best taken of us together recently. Almost tempted to load it into our private pics here.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-11-2014 21:46 PM
some people are very good at hiding the pain, sadly not all of those that are good at hiding the pain are good at living with the pain and seek to end the pain.
Fitness Bitchfest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Fitness Bitchfest       08-11-2014 21:22 PM
ugh. I'm in a not pretty loop...I need to step up workouts. Scared to step them up because of internal healing. Example, did a jade split on the pole, now my right side has been sore for 5 days. Internally sore. MMH worked on it today, but its still sore.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-11-2014 18:06 PM
Thanks Shelly, BLT, that is what I was afraid of, if I "hide" then my sls friends can't email me here either which is the main reason for keeping the profile up right now. Although most have other ways of reaching me, there are a few that do not that I don't want to shut off from contact.
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       08-11-2014 17:56 PM
oh but Trooper bought some Jim Beam Fire the other day, and I thought he was sipping Uncle Tony's Amaretto and took a sip, that was actually not bad, it has a taste sort of similar to Uncle Tony's but not quite as smooth.
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       08-11-2014 17:53 PM
well to someone like me who hates the taste of Jim Beam or JD they do taste the same. They taste bad. I also do not care for Bourbon even though we have several bottles of it here, for the most part they taste the same to me as well.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-11-2014 17:38 PM
Pretty sure if I hide everyone they can't email me. Just did it as a test so I will see what happens.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-11-2014 16:28 PM
Its been raining for 4 days if you have been watching the PGA that is not far from our house. Just a few minutes ago the longest loudest lightning strike I have ever heard made the ground around here sizzle HOLY FREAKING COW. I think my heart has jumped out of my chest and ran away. If anyone finds it let me know.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-11-2014 10:52 AM
Sorry FF but if you block or show lack of interest you can no longer email even with those you have had contact with before. They changed it awhile back or that is what I would do.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-11-2014 09:56 AM
Smooth, I know, I just find it irritating, its why I didn't post or log on much for about a month. I only logged on to answer emails from friends.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-11-2014 08:46 AM
HT- Monday is massage day :)
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       08-11-2014 08:18 AM
devils cut is another Trooper likes...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-10-2014 21:13 PM
Here comes the rain again-
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       08-10-2014 21:11 PM
angels envy is a favorite around here...
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-10-2014 20:40 PM
WTF I guess just because I log on here to come play in the fora, that we really aren't on break or so people seem to think. Just sent today's "sorry but as stated on our profile we are currently on break" replies.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-10-2014 18:43 PM
last night was Mahi Mahi with a sweet mango chutney and citrus marinade. Worked quite nicely, thanks BT. Baked potato and asparagus. tonight I think it will be chicken cordon blu since I didn't get anything out, thought it was going to be a 2 husband evening.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-10-2014 10:59 AM
HT- Getting ready for my trip north, 3 days of my pole family. Sadly Trooper can't go with me this year. FB- do not think I will be able to make the trip to CT I wanted to.
Hood piercings who has them and do u like them
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Hood piercings who has them and do u like them       08-09-2014 20:40 PM
It only hurts bad when they put the needle through. It was a bit tender for a day or two but not bad at all. I did two piercings on the same day. VCH and triangle.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       08-09-2014 20:20 PM
Never heard of the starz channel...not sure we get it on Direct TV. We live out of the city so no cable here. Honestly if we got a good enough internet connection for hubby to watch his few football/bball games on I'd get rid of the Direct TV. We use it mostly for the music channels.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       08-09-2014 20:18 PM
Angry Orchard Apple Ginger.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       08-09-2014 18:50 PM
lol I have never even heard of Black Sails. Or most of the TV shows in this thread. I'm not even sure how I heard about crossbones since we rarely watch local chanels at all?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-09-2014 14:09 PM
Crackberry cracked. I hate texting on touch screens. However just came from aat and since I carry a galaxy s4 for work we decided I could just do a cheap pantec vybe so I'd have a keyboard.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-09-2014 11:36 AM
FB- my texting days are at an end.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       08-09-2014 11:35 AM
we just are not big TV watchers. The short time between kids going to bed and us going to bed when he is not traveling and I'm home we prefer to put music on and just be together. When he is traveling I tend to watch home improvement shows lol.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       08-09-2014 10:48 AM
well we once again tried watching a TV show. Crossbones. We watched the first few while I was recovering from surgery and now like everything else episodes are stacking up in our DVR.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       08-09-2014 10:29 AM
I can't even handle table pepper :( Noted about the hand washing, although we tend to wash dishes together after eating so that is a given.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       08-09-2014 10:15 AM
ummm maybe for on Troopers mahi, but not mine, anything Creole and my mouth will be on fire for days, damn this hypersensitivity to pepper/spices!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-08-2014 20:58 PM
steak, spaghetti squash and green beans kept it simple tonight.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       08-08-2014 20:24 PM
special Amaretto
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       08-08-2014 14:29 PM
Fucking raining on this fucking Friday, but I don't fucking care since I have so much Fucking computer and paperwork to do, although I'm fucking disappointed it looks like I won't be going to Fucking Connecticut after all since I just don't think I can fucking make time in the fucking schedule or find the fucking extra fucking funds. Missing out on a fucking great opportunity.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       08-08-2014 13:46 PM
that has possibilities....I would have to do two salsa's one without onions and pepper for me. Kids are playing a wii game where I'm a penguin, I ate spicy sushi and shot flames out of my mouth, which made me giggle since in real life I can't handle hot and spicy or I feel like flames will shoot out of my mouth.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-08-2014 11:39 AM
Meaning one of my pole dancer friends. I'm not playing with the other sort of pole buddy currently.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-08-2014 11:28 AM
Perfect I really don't go to Nashville for the country music. I go to visit one of my best pole buddies. Its only about 2.5 hours which makes it a nice get a way.
ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > ASK TIGG ABOUT FISH       08-08-2014 11:24 AM
I purchased some mahi yesterday that I think I will make for dinner tomorrow. Unless we go out. What is your favorite way to make it?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-08-2014 11:15 AM
Fb house Internet is down. Making getting work done hard.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-08-2014 09:59 AM
You're so Vain- Carly Simon a someone who thinks everything I post on FB is about them. Ummm no.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-08-2014 09:54 AM
No place like Nashville for that. It is becoming quite my home away from home with trips there every few months. Not far from there is also a swinger resort (used to be a nudist place) Trooper stopped by one day on his travels to check it out. We had planned on spending a long week-end down there and taking MMH with us but alas that didn't work out for several reasons. HT- a day that I do not have to leave the farm. Time to catch up on phone calls, emails, paperwork and house cleaning.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-07-2014 08:56 AM
HT- squeeeeeeeeeeee an opportunity that just fell into my lap, if I can pull this off it would be wayyyy too freaking cool!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-07-2014 08:30 AM
HT- taking the kiddo's to get hair cuts for school and new shoes. Going to get myself some new shoes too, but sadly barn boots and regular workout shoes not heels. Open house/meet the teachers tonight. Kiddo's are so excited :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-06-2014 16:43 PM
Awesome Lady!!!! HT- huge load lifted off my shoulders today that makes me very optimistic for the future of the farm, and one that will make travel easier in the future. hmmmm now where to travel to?
Feeling Left Out By Partner Do You Sometimes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Feeling Left Out By Partner Do You Sometimes       08-06-2014 00:14 AM
Ditto Mrs Sav
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-04-2014 20:42 PM
Happy Anniversary to the Perfects and the Jinx's! My happy thought is my man is safely home to me. I can't wait to sleep in his arms tonight!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-04-2014 09:22 AM
that sucks Fun, Hugs.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-04-2014 08:20 AM
Yesterday was double farm girl workout. This morning is pole and hard core stretch session, goal is both side splits and front splits by my birthday. Actually I'd like to be able to oversplit with right leg leading since if I'm warmed up well I have right leg leading splits already. Sadly I need my left in order to do the Jade since my invert/hip hold is much better on that side.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-04-2014 07:59 AM
HT- Its Monday :) pole dancing this morning, massage with the man with the magic hands at noon, and best of all? My man will be home later today. He has been gone since Thursday, at a meeting with the big guys from corporate. PG
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-03-2014 21:34 PM
Not the best of days that is for sure. I honestly do not own much in orange other then a really pretty pair heels, and only because a friend wore them one time and decided they would never go on her feet again lol. She has sent me many pairs of shoes because she wants to wear 4-5 inch heels but her feet tell her no.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       08-03-2014 20:14 PM
ice water with lime, while cooking dinner for myself and the kiddo's
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-03-2014 20:01 PM
I'm posting a HT for someone else. They should be real fucking happy I don't look good in prison orange, because that is all that is saving them from me killing them.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-02-2014 21:24 PM
farm girl workout this morning, 3 hours of pole dancing in 6 inch heels this afternoon.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       08-02-2014 17:23 PM
Gotta love the guy who just emailed saying he is respectful of all boundaries. Ummm dude did you read the part about not looking for playmates right now and not to email unless you are a friend already? Seems to me you just broke a boundary.