Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 16986
Last 100 Displayed

HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 22:00 PM
I could wander around NOLA for just shy of forever and still not feel like I had seen it all or get bored. I will just have to settle for a long week-end now and then.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-16-2014 21:57 PM
chocolate milk. Which is also dinner.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       04-16-2014 21:51 PM
Toomuchfun if you come up here to the Ville and go to Lotsa Pasta they serve them there. Sadly their olive mix has pickled onions, I love olives so much I risked it one day, bad move. They don't taste nearly as good coming back up.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 21:44 PM
I'm just waiting for it to get warm enough to wear some of my purchases! Well the outerwear ones anyway. Maybe I need to head back to NOLA.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 18:50 PM
I went to trashy diva when I was in nola. For a retro girl like me it was shopping heaven.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 18:08 PM
Lou I could pull on of the irons out of my fire and stick it up his ass if that would help.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 17:29 PM
oh and WB MrsCincy!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-16-2014 17:29 PM
FB- I think I have one too many irons in the fire.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 16:43 PM
Can't imagine where she might get stubborn genes from... HT- started the day out with one month old baby snuggles while his mom was busy. Relatively mild pain day, going to dance a bit tonight. Business, both of them have been on fire last couple of days. Kiddo's getting ready for starring roles in class plays/musicals. Auditioning for Choir, and for a theater production as well! Going to be a very busy momma. Now to find time to sneak away to my happy place.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       04-16-2014 13:56 PM
find me a place that makes muffaletta's without pickled onions in them and I'm so there.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-16-2014 06:38 AM
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its right at freezing!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-16-2014 06:38 AM
HTs- that I married the man that I did. He is totally wonderful, took care of everything yesterday. And I'm happy for a friend that deals well with my pain/pain med induced rambling texts. And I'm happy in a few weeks this will all be over.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-15-2014 10:05 AM
Fb. Had lots of plans for the day. Sadly my body hss other ideas. Bed, body pillow, and heating pad. Tired of this shit.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-15-2014 09:11 AM
HT- love our mornings we get to have morning snuggles after the kiddo's are dropped off at school :)
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       04-15-2014 07:12 AM
a robe, waiting for trooper to come back from dropping the kids at school so we can slip back into bed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-15-2014 06:26 AM
there is snow on the ground :(
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-14-2014 21:53 PM
Oh I'll keep the trout alright, it was so tasty I had some for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a late night snack both days I was there. Can't wait to go back for more. Although it didn't come from a river. Although it did cum in rivers.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-14-2014 21:14 PM
non farm raised Tilipia around here is about 8 bucks a pound. Red snapper? Good luck finding it. Hawaiian Mahi Mahi? on special for 14.99 a pound. Do not get me started on Lobster. Our local fish market has a New Orleans fish on special, the name of which escapes me, but somehow I don't think it can compare to the trout I had while visiting there.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-14-2014 17:20 PM
You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have. How do you call one of the strongest women you know, and be strong for her, when your heart is breaking because she is dying?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-14-2014 15:35 PM
HT- nice morning of pole, discovered a few more awesome combos. Appointment with MMH (no play time today) was very good, shoulder and low back feeling much better.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-14-2014 15:20 PM
lol that is pretty darn funny too. I found the place in VA when researching raising quail.
Swinger with a BIG Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinger with a BIG Mouth       04-14-2014 15:10 PM
so far I haven't had any complaints ;) It tends to be my favorite way of waking up those we allow to stay with us overnight.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-14-2014 15:06 PM
I'm an expert at climbing poles ;)
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-14-2014 14:47 PM
the name of the farm is what amused me, Furbelow.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-14-2014 09:38 AM
Hugs Gina, it sucks to watch our parents health decline while there is nothing we can do about it!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-14-2014 09:22 AM
I can't figure out if we should put the horses out or not grrr
Swinger with a BIG Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinger with a BIG Mouth       04-14-2014 09:20 AM
well I don't want you to get too swelled of a head...hmmm or on second thought maybe I do ;)
Swinger with a BIG Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinger with a BIG Mouth       04-14-2014 08:49 AM
well they are even more narrow when walking down them between you and Fun. A little advanced warning of the conditions of said road would have been nice when you know I like my skyscraper heels. But you gentleman took pretty good care of me ;)
Group Players not Players! Lol
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Finding Playmates > Group Players not Players! Lol       04-14-2014 08:43 AM
sorry didn't google your location, but if your in Western PA there a gentleman who used to post in the fora that used to set up GB's, if he isn't any longer he might be able to point you in the right direction in your area. Nicatnite
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-14-2014 08:13 AM
HT- a fun but short frolic in the sheets with my man before he had to leave for work. He shaved the kitty before he left too in case I get some time to play with MMH. Sitting here with dye in my hair before getting ready for dance and a massage. Looking forward to another wonderful evening with my man. Sadly although he thought he was going to be home for two weeks straight, looks like he will not.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-14-2014 07:32 AM
well in my early 20's I was rail thin, count every rib thin although I consumed about 4000 cals a day. And had natural very full C cups. Pirate Girl (trooper doesn't have boobs he just likes to play with them)
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-14-2014 07:22 AM
oh and VA they have larger quail eggs, about a 2-3 to one ratio with chicken eggs, depending on the size of chicken egg.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-14-2014 07:20 AM
so in my research for Quail and quail eggs, I found a farm in Cumberland, VA it's name made me giggle. Furbelow. Breakfast? eggs of course.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-14-2014 07:14 AM
:" the leaner I get, the more my tits seem to do a disappearing act..." luckily this has never been an issue for me! When I was lifting in my early 20's I went from barely an A to a very full C.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-14-2014 06:38 AM
grrrr now they are calling for snow HERE tomorrow morning! 60's and raining today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       04-14-2014 06:29 AM
Getting kiddo's ready for school, hubby will drive them there and than we will go back to bed for a bit ;)
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-13-2014 22:47 PM
and shhhh I'm in research mode on Quail now lol.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-13-2014 22:46 PM
we mixed duck eggs with chicken eggs 1 duck, 2 chicken to cut down on the richness of the duck eggs. Good, we have been discussing the cow. I think he thinks I've lost my mind. If I add quail, it just might confirm it to him.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-13-2014 22:18 PM
Not that I would buy eggs via amazon, but they sell quail eggs for 12 bucks for 2 dozen. I'm going to whip up some quiche fillings and freeze them, because I have a feeling when we go back next week-end for more hay that we will end up with more. The hard part will be remembering to thaw them when I want to use them!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-13-2014 22:09 PM
my shoulder has been dislocated 3 times. But usually when it decides to be a bitch I know why. Physically impossible for me to be pregnant.
Swinger with a BIG Mouth
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Swinger with a BIG Mouth       04-13-2014 21:57 PM
I take great care not to nick anyone no matter how large ;)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-13-2014 21:35 PM
Hey at least I don't hate Mondays! Pole dancing and Mr Magic Hands!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-13-2014 21:34 PM
two small bitches...one is my shoulder is bugging me, not a big deal I'm sure Mr Magic Hands will fix it tomorrow, but I wish I knew what I did to it because it hasn't been this screwed up in a long time. Second is more a WTF? Why are my breasts deciding now would be a time to go up a size??? Seriously?
How Do I Arrange Gang Bang for Wife
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > How Do I Arrange Gang Bang for Wife       04-13-2014 21:23 PM
If you look in the groups area there is a New York group for this. I can't remember what the name of the group was. They contacted me a bit ago, why I'm not sure, KY is no where near NY, and I'm not a gangbang sort of girl. I prefer carefully selected by me playmates.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-13-2014 21:20 PM
well yesterday I ended up with 57 chicken eggs of all sizes and colors and 10 duck eggs. So yes I think we will be eating a lot of eggs. No quail eggs though, and since we are getting chickens (and a cow shhhh) my husband might kill me if I decide to have quail too.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-13-2014 21:11 PM
Livin on Love- Kelly Richie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-13-2014 20:48 PM
wait??? supposed to snow it Texas tonight Fish?? TooMuch, it was a beautiful day in the bluegrass I agree! We spent time cleaning up around the farm. So nice just to be outside. And it was breezy so while I was sweeping the barn the wind kept the dust moving out of the barn.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-13-2014 20:21 PM
Lamb patties with mint sauce, smashed red potato's with skins left on, sauteed veggies (red bell pepper, asparagus, artichoke hearts) in balsamic.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-13-2014 20:19 PM
HT- another wonderful day full of good weather, snuggles with my man, lots of stuff done around the farm! And tomorrow is Monday, MMH day!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-13-2014 09:08 AM
last night was mahi mahi, with some noodles with parm and butter, and mixed veggies.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-13-2014 08:59 AM
Looks like it is going to be another beautiful day here :) More clean up around the farm, the winter was long and cold and everything is a mess. And sadly most of the pretty plants in my above ground planters didn't survive.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       04-13-2014 08:56 AM
Going to make eggs with a combo of fresh duck and chicken eggs :) I have enough here to make eggs for a small Army, so if you can be here in about an hour... Rules are NO drama.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-12-2014 22:28 PM
Happy Birthday Milfy!!!! HT just a wonderfully nice day with my hubby and kiddo's worked out in the barn, went to a neighbors and picked up hay and ended up with 49 chicken eggs and 10 duck eggs. would have been 6 more chicken but 2 were broken on arrival home and we broke 4 cleaning, but we got 8 this morning at our kids friends house that our kids collected. Watched the fireworks on tv with the kiddo's and now they are tucked in and shortly we will be headed to bed for some more snuggles and cuddles.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-12-2014 22:22 PM
well I'm an overall pretty happy girl today, but I'm going to be a pretty unhappy girl if I could have taken my desired trip after all.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-12-2014 12:36 PM
HT hubby made it home early, kiddo's were at a sleepover so we had a wonderful night and morning together. Its beautiful outside today, and a formation of 4 world war II fighter planes just flew over the farm. Going outside to enjoy the day!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-12-2014 12:32 PM
Simply beautiful out, sunny with a light breeze and about 70 degrees. Too pretty to sit inside and be on the computer reading the forums full of dislike and negativity, so out of here to play on the farm!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 19:14 PM
woohooo my hubby will be home by 9:30 instead of midnight. I'm thinking it might be a night to pull out the pretty french lingerie set he bought me in NOLA
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 15:26 PM
HT there is a chance Trooper can get on an earlier flight!!
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-11-2014 14:31 PM
Again agreed, but I'd like to take them both on at the same time.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-11-2014 14:29 PM
minus the depends. I hear nap and get lost in a moment.
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       04-11-2014 14:28 PM
mmmmm makes me think of a very nice Saturday afternoon nap...
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-11-2014 14:26 PM
I agree, which is part of why I dvr both property brothers and buying and selling, I watch them while folding wash, cleaning house, or when hubby is out of town. They have a new show coming up called brother vs brother.
Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation       04-11-2014 14:16 PM
hard to get excited about it when any progress you make is going to come to an abrupt halt for several months.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       04-11-2014 14:12 PM
Just Wondering if it means you watch way too many episodes of Property Brothers and Rehab Addict if you currently have not only re-done property you own in your head, but are re-doing pipe dream vacation condo's as well, knowing full well the condo's your looking at will not be available for purchase when you are finally ready to buy?
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       04-11-2014 13:54 PM
have and would again ;)
Would you have sex with the previous poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Would you have sex with the previous poster       04-11-2014 13:44 PM
I really don't think an answer is required from me on this one...
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 11:59 AM
Oh and I will leave jumping out of airplanes to Trooper too. Although as an Airborne Ranger I would say he has jumped out of more then his share.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 11:57 AM
I'll have Trooper do that, you know I don't drink bourbon, I just eat bourbon balls. Not sure that is what we will do, can't leave town, niece is still recovering. Its just my last weekend for awhile to just enjoy. Have fun at Jazzfest, maybe one year we will get down there for it.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 11:25 AM
there is a bourbon festival here, which we may go part of, that week-end
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 10:57 AM
couldn't have mentioned that a few weeks ago? Going to be hard to pull that one off at this point, just saying.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-11-2014 10:53 AM
about 70, chance of rain but so far its held off. Supposed to be a pretty day for Thunder over Louisville tomorrow, and we should see most of the planes flying over for the airshow, they tend to fly up here to turn around. Have no interest in the fireworks, even if it is one of the biggest (have heard it is the biggest in the US) fireworks displays that there is.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-11-2014 10:49 AM
HT- my man is coming home tonight, kid are going to a sleepover so we will have lots of snuggle time before we have to go pick them up. Looking at some options for a week-end of fun the last week-end in April.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation       04-11-2014 08:45 AM
vibram is the maker of some of the shoes with toes. If you google barefoot running shoes, it comes up with several brands.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation       04-11-2014 08:29 AM
"Bummer PG. You need to keep it rolling as long as you can" its a lack of energy thing as much as a lack of motivation.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-10-2014 17:34 PM
according to her current location Panama City.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-10-2014 15:58 PM
HT- some good news from my dad about the fight with the insurance company :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation       04-10-2014 13:40 PM
totally unmotivated since I know in a few weeks I won't be able to do anything for a bit.
TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success Single Male article
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > TOPIC MOVED to Achieving Single Male Success Single Male article       01-31-2014 21:09 PM
/forums/General_Discussions/Achieving_Single_Male_Success/Single_Male_article/threadid_238220/viewarticle.cfm
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       04-10-2014 07:55 AM
Its going to be a nice sunny warm day :) Time to start getting things cleaned up around the farm.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 22:34 PM
that is a huge part of the problem, its not in our budget right now.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-09-2014 22:15 PM
I hate computer shopping!!!!!
Finger use in the vagina.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Finger use in the vagina.       04-09-2014 21:19 PM
I like being finger fucked after a very short time of clit rubbing or oral. Fingers inserted at the right time make me orgasm. I however am not fond of g spot rubbing with the fingers, or too many fingers, most of the time 1 is just fine please and thank you.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-09-2014 17:40 PM
Awesome Lady!!!!
The good ol Mr.Shtooper
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The good ol Mr.Shtooper       04-09-2014 14:00 PM
"Mrs. VA likes guys who resemble a portobello mushroom mounted on top of a AA-battery. " well the base didn't resemble a AA battery he was larger then that, but I played with a guy with a huge portobello mushroom head. It was interesting, but all that popping of his head on the inner ring got to be a bit much. I was sore for days.
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       04-09-2014 09:12 AM
Yes Miss Kibbs the morning one was whom your thinking of, evening of course was the love of my life.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-08-2014 23:25 PM
seems like everything but the kitchen sink. Having a hungry day. Specially for carbs
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-08-2014 23:06 PM
Yeah I didn't think about it until he was on the road, He flew into Louisiana. He isn't headed to the beach, he is seeing one of his clients there. He loved the place you all went the last time!
LASIK eye surgery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LASIK eye surgery       04-08-2014 22:46 PM
even soft contacts feel like rocks. However its been a bit since I have tried them so I will see if thing improve. Trooper had Lasik a few years ago and has been very happy with the results. They will not do the procedure on me.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       04-08-2014 22:42 PM
Jaycee, Trooper is there for the night as well, talked to him a bit ago and he was saying the weather was pretty stormy, glad you made it there safe!
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       04-08-2014 22:40 PM
twice yesterday, by two of my favorite guys, one in the morning and one at night. Didn't clock watch on either of them, but since they are guys that know me well it was just the right amount of time.
If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If when I ever get the opportunity, I'm gonna Fill in the Blank       04-08-2014 22:36 PM
Buy the cute little vacation condo I found in one of my favorite places, spend days finding just the right vintage pieces to fill it and visit it often.
LASIK eye surgery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > LASIK eye surgery       04-08-2014 17:29 PM
I think contacts feel like you have a rock in your eye. So I'm stuck with glasses or being blind.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-08-2014 16:19 PM
Nope tried to get it to start in safe mode and it still went the screen to launch repair or start windows and then black screen. Just fucking great, every pole video is on that computer. My kids are fighting non-stop, my man left this morning, I can't find my Zune to have music to dance to tonight since my music is also on that computer.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-08-2014 15:56 PM
It won't boot up at all, it comes on, tries to start goes to a black screen with a big white arrow, or I can get it into a place where it is supposed to try to fix itself but it was stuck there for 3 hours, next time I tried it it wouldn't even try, just black screen.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-08-2014 15:34 PM
FB pretty sure my laptop is toast. Fuck.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       04-08-2014 10:59 AM
Iced tea. But with hubby leaving at 4 am I might need to consider something with caffeine.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       04-08-2014 10:01 AM
FB my laptop refuses to boot up and work this morning at all and its not XP its windows 7 :(
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-08-2014 09:59 AM
Thanks to Wayne our profile is back up and operational.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-07-2014 16:16 PM
I promise, I didn't break him!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       04-07-2014 16:03 PM
Well hopefully Wayne can keep them from taking it down again. I'm not going to be out of commission forever!