HELP
FORUMS
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 19773
Last 100 Displayed

Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       05-26-2015 21:52 PM
I'm having a happy day, so I think Trooper needs a happy night ;)
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       05-26-2015 21:13 PM
I could use a blue gumby slave, I have lots of fence lines to be fixed, grass to be mowed....heck I'll even whip him if it will make him feel better.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-26-2015 17:19 PM
lol thanks BLM, but that is an older view of the rear end ;)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-26-2015 16:59 PM
Thanks SirC. Going to throw in a few more...today is just full of them it seems Youngest test for and received her rainbow belt (top honor) for recorder after just having the music since Friday, she is one of only 2 that achieved this, and will get to play in the concert tonight at this level. The other student had been working on it for 2 weeks. Trooper has a resume in for a more local, less travel job. Fingers crossed, while I will miss the hotel and airline points (he has enough to fly me/us to NOLA several times if I could find a workable date) I will NOT miss him being gone so much if he happens to land this job.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-26-2015 16:52 PM
Iced tea, although it is really tempting to have another glass of chocolate milk since I just went and picked up a few fresh bottles of milk. Always a HT when I get home without breaking the glass bottles!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-26-2015 16:46 PM
repellant
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-26-2015 14:35 PM
Thanks :) Its been a pretty happy news sort of day. Now to start planning a couple of trips while the getting is getting good...
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-26-2015 14:26 PM
pirate
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-26-2015 14:25 PM
HT's round two....ovarian cyst decided to disappear, tear in abs is closing, progress made on death grip pelvic floor, niece isn't staying in my playhouse... and in spite of not really being able to work out or other pleasurable activities I have managed to take off a few pounds.
One word that describes you
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-26-2015 14:07 PM
pleased
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       05-26-2015 13:55 PM
on my way back from my ultrasound I stopped at my favorite market and hit the salad bar and the olive bar brought home enough salad stuff for today and tomorrow's lunches. mmmmmm
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-26-2015 12:09 PM
got up at 6, last week of school for our kiddo's. Today would be the last day, but we have snow days to make up. And who thought of a schedule where you come back for 1 day after a holiday anyway? Dumb.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-26-2015 08:50 AM
almost finished with my morning chocolate milk
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-26-2015 08:49 AM
Its a lovely day in the Bluegrass! Yesterdays rain has the grass popping up, horses are out contently grazing in the fields.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-26-2015 08:16 AM
HTs- lovely week-end with family, topped off with daddy's burgers which always taste better then any others to me. Progress made on costumes. Kiddo's happily off to school this morning for field day for youngest with recorder concert tonight (she made black belt, one of only 10 in the 4th grade, trying out for rainbow today) and the oldest singing with one of her best friends in the Middle school talent show.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-25-2015 21:56 PM
"PG is the straightest woman i know and SHE's even offering to prevent you another burn." {-tries to look sweet and innocent while saying this yep that's me, just concerned that she doesn't get burned boobies, has nothing at all to do with wanting to get my hands on them, nothing at all...
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-25-2015 15:25 PM
made the kiddo's favorite cinnamon roll waffles. What Mr VA posted sounds totally delish, and much like what I would order from room service at the Hyatt after delightful all night MFM's with the handsome Marine/Army SM at the start of us starting to swing.
Interested in meeting block?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Interested in meeting block?       05-25-2015 11:35 AM
awhile back I made a thread in this area title "when is a block not a block" or something like that. Since we are not actively seeking anyone I wanted to set our interest levels to 0 but by doing that it blocks everyone, which since I post in the fora was not my intent. Once upon a time you could have your interest set to 0 without blocking. That method to me was much better SM's could have their profiles open to other SM's for networking but not have to show any interest. Or in our case show no interest in anyone but allow our fora friends the ability to perv our pics.
A SHOUT OUT TO OUR MILITARY FOLKS, Happy Memorial Day Weekend 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A SHOUT OUT TO OUR MILITARY FOLKS, Happy Memorial Day Weekend 2015       05-25-2015 10:40 AM
To all those who have lost a loved one in service, our thoughts are with you. It is raining here, as if the skies are shedding tears for all we have lost through the years.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-25-2015 10:03 AM
rainy day, good for crafting and going to get a massage.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-25-2015 09:31 AM
Scamp needs to pay more attention to putting sunscreen on rabbits boobies, or I will have to come down there and do it myself...
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-25-2015 09:01 AM
Kibbie, I posted some more last night, and will be adding more today because its a rainy day here great for working on the costumes some more.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-24-2015 19:08 PM
HT- progress made on renfaire costumes :) opening week-end is coming up!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-24-2015 18:44 PM
modeling
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-24-2015 16:22 PM
crafty
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-24-2015 16:19 PM
naked is best
How well do you know your forum fellow poster
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > How well do you know your forum fellow poster       05-24-2015 16:17 PM
I'd say I know him well enough to have shared a meal and some drinks, and know he makes a good mic-stand. And for him to know I don't hear well in noisy clubs, much to my chagrin. Maybe I will get to know him better on upcoming trips to NOLA.
Paid Member or Free Member?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Paid Member or Free Member?       05-24-2015 16:11 PM
" And then Pinup Gal, prolly the sweetest and nicest chick here, saunters in tells it like it is without pulling punches. Bizarro world? " awww thanks handsome, but even I get my panties in a twist about this site not working as I should and right before I posted that I was logged out while typing an email so my snark meter was on high so there was no sugar coating anything for me today.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-24-2015 13:00 PM
HT- sort of an odd one, but setting up my playhouse so that Trooper could have a few friends over to play military war games for the afternoon. Kind of amusing to have war games going on between my poles in my "woman cave".
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-24-2015 11:01 AM
high school
Paid Member or Free Member?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Paid Member or Free Member?       05-24-2015 11:00 AM
one has to wonder if they have been using an alternate universe version of the site for the last 6-7 years...
A SHOUT OUT TO OUR MILITARY FOLKS, Happy Memorial Day Weekend 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A SHOUT OUT TO OUR MILITARY FOLKS, Happy Memorial Day Weekend 2015       05-24-2015 10:49 AM
technically Memorial Day is for our fallen, those that have given their lives to protect this country, who's breath makes our flag fly. Troopers grandfather is always in our minds on this holiday, he died as a POW. A great Uncle who's helicopter was shot down out of the air over Germany. For those with family or friends who have lost a loved one defending our country, our heartfelt thanks and love. And as always we love an support our current and former military members who served and were blessed enough to not have to make the ultimate sacrifice. PG and Trooper (USMA, Airborne Ranger)
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-24-2015 10:05 AM
Chocolate milk.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       05-24-2015 09:50 AM
I'm sure you will get many volunteers for that job Scamp.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-24-2015 09:47 AM
PP- this site crashing after I typed out a reply email to a fora friend.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       05-23-2015 15:37 PM
Lunch??? I literally just ate breakfast an hour ago.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-23-2015 10:18 AM
life
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-23-2015 09:54 AM
I think I'm going back to bed instead of having breakfast.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-23-2015 09:00 AM
was my girl Go-Go there? I adore her in so many ways. She is one of the reasons I briefly became a Burlesque performershe was one of the performers in the first ever show I saw. After the show sold me my first set of pasties (with tassels) and showed me how to twirl them while we were at the bar after one of the other cast members attached them to me. HT- fond memories of Burlesque beginnings. I miss those days.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-22-2015 23:08 PM
liver
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-22-2015 22:23 PM
sad
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-22-2015 22:20 PM
Chicken, spaghetti squash, artichoke hearts
Masturbating. .how often and intensity of manual stimulation?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Masturbating. .how often and intensity of manual stimulation?       05-22-2015 22:15 PM
"Yes, orgasm is much more intense when using mechanical stimulation. " This really depends on the woman, I find it takes 10x longer to produce a very weak orgasm with mechanical stimulation compared to with a partner. Which is why I rarely use toys.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-22-2015 17:40 PM
"@PG: looks like I may have to take you shopping when you're up here then. " well I generally prefer shoe or sexy lingerie shopping to Costco but sure I'm game.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-22-2015 17:28 PM
I would think pudding would be more fun to lick off ;)
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-22-2015 17:12 PM
HT-vegan pudding wrestling with Rabbit...
Sniglets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sniglets       05-22-2015 16:46 PM
spog space hog courtesy of NJ
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-22-2015 16:40 PM
great name for them NJ! I will admit to often taking up more than one space with the truck. Its a crew cab long bed and most spaces are smaller than it is. It is not because I am a space hog but because I like to drive something bigger than most average spaces can handle. As far as sisterly feelings towards Rabbit, while I often feel her and I are kindred spirits, my feelings towards her are not sisterly even if I am mostly straight.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-22-2015 16:34 PM
Would love to Meet and Greet the SA's after all this time, too bad I didn't make it to NOLA for Jazzfest.
Just three words
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Just three words       05-22-2015 16:32 PM
work from home
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-22-2015 13:39 PM
stripping off by bikini top and booty shorts so I can hit the shower and get all the pole grip aids off me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-22-2015 13:04 PM
beautiful day in the bluegrass!
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       05-22-2015 10:41 AM
PP- door to door religion sales people.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       05-22-2015 09:37 AM
Meet, greet...your out of luck on the watching wrestling thing with me though, only wrestling I like involved naked bodies and a bed.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-22-2015 09:33 AM
its been a what day is it sort of week around here, kids didn't have school Tuesday so it got things all messed up.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-22-2015 08:42 AM
chocolate milk.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-22-2015 08:37 AM
Niceguy- I'm just not a get up and eat sort of girl. Actually not much of a morning girl at all. I'm usually not ready to eat anything for several hours after waking up.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-22-2015 08:28 AM
Trooper likes the GOT books, he has the series here on DVD but I have no desire to watch it.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-22-2015 08:26 AM
I'd be pissed about that too Rabbit, I like notifications of sales but not in the middle of the night. I got my Jo-Ann's one via email. Wish Troopers boss would get off the pot and sign off on commissions so I could go shopping. Kibbie sorry to hear about your friend and your Aunt.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-22-2015 08:23 AM
sweatshirt and fleece pj pants, its freaking chilly here this morning (low 40's)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-22-2015 08:21 AM
technically up at 6, but since I can't really seem to sleep past 2 I'm going to move the sewing machine to the apartment and that way when I wake up I can at least go work on costumes and not disturb anyone in the house.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-22-2015 08:11 AM
confused?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-22-2015 07:19 AM
IPS
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-22-2015 07:14 AM
that sounds lovely Coco, it would sound even better at like 10am :)
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-22-2015 06:36 AM
todays breakfast won't happen for at least 2-4 hours.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-22-2015 06:34 AM
irritated
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-21-2015 22:45 PM
glad someone can laugh about it tired
We do not make New Years resolutions, but it would be interesting to know if anyone is still holding on as we are approaching June. Also, has anyone kept their resolution a whole year, or permanently?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > We do not make New Years resolutions, but it would be interesting to know if anyone is still holding on as we are approaching June. Also, has anyone kept their resolution a whole year, or permanently?       05-21-2015 22:32 PM
I think after this one and the one in mens talk my New Years resolution will be to keep thread titles under 6 words.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-21-2015 22:13 PM
"Curious if Obama Care covers fucking physical therapy" doubtful since even my regular insurance doesn't cover it until I pay for $6,000 out of my own pocket. If it wasn't so fucking important to me I wouldn't be going.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-21-2015 21:45 PM
well I guess I need to visit that Costco when I'm in Chicago in July and check it out for myself.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-21-2015 20:17 PM
I haven't seen one Costco employee I'd even consider letting get near me with their banana. Our Costco must stock with inferior looking produce.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-21-2015 17:08 PM
boxer
The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Rollout of the new site is upon us--mass hysteria ensues!!!       05-21-2015 16:55 PM
so far no new glitches on the old version. Well other than a non-flying bird but that is due to lack of emails not a broken bird.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-21-2015 13:22 PM
heels
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       05-21-2015 12:56 PM
pain
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > One word that describes you       05-21-2015 12:23 PM
sore (fucking physical therapy)
Why do some men lie about penis size
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Why do some men lie about penis size       05-21-2015 12:23 PM
"circumstance is measured at the widest part." circumference....circumstance is what brings one together ;)
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-21-2015 08:50 AM
" You may need to make a Costco run then today! " ummmm my Costco only sells the high potassium type banana's not the high protein filled ones ;)
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-21-2015 08:47 AM
yoga pants, bra tank, waist binder, and a shirt with stiletto's on it, tennis shoes. ready for physical therapy.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       05-21-2015 08:33 AM
I officially got out of bed at 6am to get the kiddo's up for school. However from 2-6 sleep was sort of elusive as usual.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-21-2015 08:27 AM
NJ- it is one of the things I truly love about living where we do. We live close enough to all sorts of shopping centers, great restaurants, The Center for the Arts etc but I can wake up and watch fox cubs frolic out my kitchen window, or deer grazing in my pastures with my horses, geese in the neighbors pond.
Picture yourself having some sex w/ the exact person you want to be having sex w/, and OH NO! Here comes that funny feeling, you're going to cum too quickly. What do you think about to push yourself?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Picture yourself having some sex w/ the exact person you want to be having sex w/, and OH NO! Here comes that funny feeling, you're going to cum too quickly. What do you think about to push yourself?       05-21-2015 08:20 AM
You say "ducks" and really think we aren't going to ask?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-21-2015 08:09 AM
HT- 5 adorable foxes playing in the field behind the house, the kids and I watched them wrestle and play from the kitchen window. PG
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-20-2015 22:10 PM
Happy thought is that we backed my computer files up 2 days ago. Computer is now dead. Which means I only have Web access on a phone with a touch screen and only in t h w house while connected to wireless since I deactivated it when I closed the business.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-20-2015 21:05 PM
Ht unexpected text from a gentleman friend that I haven't heard from in a long time :)
Picture yourself having some sex w/ the exact person you want to be having sex w/, and OH NO! Here comes that funny feeling, you're going to cum too quickly. What do you think about to push yourself?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Picture yourself having some sex w/ the exact person you want to be having sex w/, and OH NO! Here comes that funny feeling, you're going to cum too quickly. What do you think about to push yourself?       05-20-2015 20:54 PM
Thinking of this thread title would do it I would venture to guess.
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-20-2015 13:06 PM
that was the plan...although it would be up to him whether he considers it getting lucky or not ;)
What are you wearing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What are you wearing       05-20-2015 12:39 PM
well if you slip off those shoes it will make it easier for me to slip off those lucky jeans...
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-20-2015 12:30 PM
yes I most likely should have but the banana bread/cake tasted awesome and there were none of those protein packed banana's around at the time.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-20-2015 12:11 PM
I was a bad girl and ate a piece of banana cake.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-20-2015 09:03 AM
SP- watching a family of red foxes play in the field from the kitchen window.
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       05-19-2015 18:18 PM
talented
Listening to her describe past lovers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Listening to her describe past lovers       05-19-2015 16:50 PM
We don't really do it much about xboyfriends, my x of 10 years was an asshole and it wouldn't excite me to talk about him and I really didn't have a lot of others before my hubby. We do like to talk about some of the MFM's we have been part of our some of the times I have gone out and played without him. Or guys I have met that make me hot and what it would be like for me to fuck them.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       05-19-2015 16:19 PM
after dinner tonight we will be having banana bread made from my grand mothers recipe, which is always delicious.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-19-2015 15:55 PM
Guess it sort of depends on who you considered cool.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-19-2015 14:30 PM
HT- took both girls for chiropractic adjustments today since they are off from school, then out to lunch :)
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-19-2015 14:09 PM
Whine.....my computer is like my swing status. Mostly dead.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-19-2015 08:34 AM
Its pretty and sunny out this morning and in the 60's with high in the 70's pretty darn nice spring weather.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-19-2015 08:33 AM
Guess the NOLA crew could help me figure out a week-end that would be good for them, and we could go from there ;) it would be a Fri-Sun thing. Sorry to hear Rabbit caught your cold, I'd tell you to take good care of her, but I know you will.
What if the Big O is elusive first time out?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > What if the Big O is elusive first time out?       05-18-2015 18:09 PM
How do you fake internal contractions, and the wetness (ejaculate , not "squirting") that comes with them? I have never understood how that works? Or do guys just not notice that these things are absent if you moan right? PG