Help
FORUMS
Back
trooperandpirategirl    Posts: 21189
Last 100 Displayed

Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-24-2016 12:58 PM
well it might not help her find the shoes, but it might make her forget about the shoes for a bit!
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-24-2016 10:58 AM
got in an hour of pole work last night and an hour this morning. Plan on an hour this evening.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-24-2016 10:35 AM
and its not really only it running faster, its the fact that I pay out the ass for my high speed. $150 for the first 18 gigs 10 bucks a gig after that. My kids have chomebooks to do homework on, my hubby works from home when he isn't on the road. It gets pricey. I deal with the slower speeds (and make the kids deal with it too) when the 18 runs out but when hubby is working from home we buy a gig a day just so he can work.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-24-2016 10:31 AM
Smooth I'm literally 2 miles from a huge subdivision of houses that cost 500,000+ they all have at least ATT uverse. Its not like I live in total BFE and have a 20 mile long driveway.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-23-2016 11:11 AM
Peghey I think you really would love it, too bad there are not classes near you! I gave most of my smaller clothes to my older daughter, most of them I do not think would fit even if I lost all the weight because my biceps are huge from all the pole work.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-23-2016 09:01 AM
we do not have large dogs (jack russell terrorists, actually) we use advantix about every 2 weeks. We bathe them a couple of times a week and use a flea comb as well. Frontline quit working for us years ago. But we live in the country, so hard area to control flea population. We were going to try the chewable that Kibbs mentioned but we would have to go through the vet which would require a visit since it can not be bought online without a script yet.
Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single Men       08-23-2016 08:52 AM
oh there are red flags all over that profile, was talking more about truly Single single males.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 08:41 AM
Kibbs hope your oral surgery goes well!
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 08:40 AM
NJ I was just commenting on what DD said, no problems sleeping here last night (or at least no more then usual) Trooper and I had good snuggles, and some awesome sex, last night since he was going out of town. But thank you for your concern xo
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-23-2016 08:36 AM
PP lack of high speed internet here where we live without feeling like you have been ass fucked without lube. I love lots of things about this odd area we live in, that is close enough to the city to have fun in the city, but just far enough out to not have a ton of neighbors. Technically in a small town, so have small town things to do, but go the other way and you have bigger city things to do. But paying basically by the gig for internet SUCKS hairy donkey balls.
Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinging Single > Single Men       08-23-2016 08:32 AM
Rabbit or Scamp beat me to it. for us as a couple that used to seek out SM's. We looked for a well written profile that had some personality (and yes longer then 3 lines) and nice pictures that were not all selfies. A few certs were helpful, just so that we knew he had met up with others before and they found him to be like his profile.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-23-2016 07:02 AM
NJ I will take gains I can see over the scale any day! Having a few of those myself right now.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-23-2016 06:53 AM
Not that I sleep well anyway, but I can't sleep if I'm angry or upset, specially on the rare occasion when trooper and I had a disagreement.
Good morning all. What are your plans today?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-23-2016 06:50 AM
Inez we just donated my daughters hair to Wigs for Kids (locks of love has some practices I'm not fond of, like charging the kids for the wigs) but none of those places will take my hair because I have colored it for years, they want virgin hair. To do today: take kids to school (s) feed horses get these freaking bookcases painted! move stuff around in the house to get the living room set back up go pick up girls feed horses put them out drive girls to rehearsal drive back, teach for an hour drive back and get girls
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-22-2016 21:37 PM
HT- oldest girl got to perform with her favorite cast again tonight upon request by some board of education people. Very talented group of young women and men coming up in the theatre ranks.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-22-2016 21:25 PM
my hair wasn't long in high school, and about 5 years ago it was a pixie cut. Now its back down to my bra strap, or where it would be if I wore one. Couple of years ago I had to have about 6 inches taken off because I did a shoulder roll and put my knee on my hair and broke a bunch of it off. I've thought a few times about chopping it off again but I love it long when I'm dancing.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-22-2016 14:23 PM
I never knew you had long hair. I think the longest I saw was shoulder length?
vaginal dryness recommendations ??
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > vaginal dryness recommendations ??       08-22-2016 09:33 AM
dang no one offered to help apply my home remedy (slightly different issue, same application area) and its slippery and fun too. I see how it is, go away for a bit and no one wants to play with your bits.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       08-22-2016 09:30 AM
Being able to turn the fans off in the barn for the first time in several weeks and hear the happy sounds of horses munching on hay without the drone of 25ish fans drowning it out.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-22-2016 08:26 AM
HT- Massage monday :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-22-2016 08:25 AM
Hit the ground running this morning, waking kiddo's up for school, cleaning up the kitchen (hubby's best friend was her last night so didn't do it last night) folding wash, doing more wash. Have to go feed the horses, furnace guys coming to clean and check the new furnace/ac (hence getting the laundry out of the way) going to do some cleaning while waiting for them. Massage appointment at noon...errands after, pick up kiddo's. theatre tonight (making costumes while being a stage manager). Hubby packing up tonight and heading out.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-22-2016 08:20 AM
its nipply out!!! Coolest morning in I don't know how long. Not quite 60 when we got up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-22-2016 08:20 AM
its nipply out!!! Coolest morning in I don't know how long. Not quite 60 when we got up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2016 18:58 PM
just lovely, 80 and light breeze.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-21-2016 09:28 AM
today will be barn work (yes we slept in a bit, its cool out the horses can be out a bit longer), finishing touches on the area of the living room we just finished, move the bookcases that are done, paint the ones that aren't done. Leave trooper to load up his books, while the girls and I go to rehearsal at the theatre, his best friend is coming up and they will ride this afternoon while we are gone, barn work again so I don't have to do anything but feed in the AM. Laundry, he is going out of town again.
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-21-2016 09:23 AM
you're telling the glitter queen to roll you in edible glitter? I can do that. Happily. I was called a stick in high school. or anorexic. It was hurtful. Now I'm no where near a stick.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       08-20-2016 21:22 PM
Drums of Autumn which is book 4 in the Outlander series. Another 1000 page book. oye.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-20-2016 21:19 PM
one of those big Metal band festivals being held here in Louisville boasts on their poster "gourmet man food" WTF is Gourmet man food. WTF is this a man only event?
Wife nervous before meetings
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Wife nervous before meetings       08-20-2016 18:50 PM
I get more excited then I do nervous. I do most of the communication on here (or did when we were active) so if we have agreed to meet someone it is because I feel comfortable that we will be compatible. And I have never been what some would consider to be a "good girl" so that part doesn't worry me at all. At first I wasn't sure I was going to like sharing my man, but we did a MFM and a MFMM and even though he loves watching/being involved with me during that I wanted him to have fun too. And it wasn't thoughts of "good girls don't share their husbands" it was just seeing how I felt, once we did a full swap once and that I liked him having fun too, no worries there. We are actually considering hitting the club again soon. We have only been once in the last 2 years, surgery complications for me kept us away, only went because lifestyle friends were visiting, which was fun. I'm sure like that one night, I will be a bit more self conscious at first because I'm not as fit as I was before, but usually that feeling doesn't last long specially after I hit the pole.
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-20-2016 18:03 PM
well of course with sprinkles! Multi colored sprinkles.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-20-2016 17:55 PM
"Yeah! PG and Trooper!" thanks Peg, it has been a long process because our time to do things is limited, so its nice to see it starting to come together.
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-20-2016 17:52 PM
well we could use vegan bacon...or vegan chocolate so you'd be a chocolate coated rabbit.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-20-2016 14:11 PM
PP- grocery shopping.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-20-2016 13:44 PM
Fed horses, took kids to choir, helped with sign ups, Trooper came and got girls to take them to the fair while I ran errands. quick stop at home and I'm off to run some more errands (including grocery shopping, kill me now) our evening plans were postponed because of weather, so most likely we will work on putting some of the furniture back where it belongs tonight.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-20-2016 13:39 PM
FB- rain is spoiling our evening plans :(
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-19-2016 21:27 PM
HT- living room floor finally complete. And the painting is done except the built in bar and the fireplace, which I will do when Trooper is on a trip. Now to get the bookcases done and along the one wall so he can start organizing his books. Well some of his books. A lot of his books are in one of the bedrooms.
Hotels
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Hotels       08-19-2016 06:50 AM
you might have better luck asking this question in the PA section of the forums.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-18-2016 21:13 PM
about an hour of pole. And some handstand work...boy do they need work!
Clit hood piercing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Clit hood piercing       08-18-2016 20:57 PM
Vertical hood? Horizontal hood? Triangle? I have vertical and triangle. What did you want to know? And there are a few threads about them scattered in the fora, one in Women talk for sure and other places.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-18-2016 12:33 PM
Ours have already been back in school a week. My Happy Thought is I think we finally got everything sorted with TAG classes, etc. at least according to Infinite campus/the kids/and the TAG leaders one of which I just got off the phone with. I swear the first week of school ends up being more homework for me than them.
Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Profile name - can it be a dealbreaker?       08-18-2016 11:44 AM
DnC most likely stands out to the ladies more since it is a gyn procedure.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-18-2016 09:58 AM
Pet Peeve- School projects that require pictures from the past. I'm the worst about keeping pics organized. The ones we have are currently packed away because of the reno, and tons have been lost to the digital gods because I didn't back them up. which brings me to a second Pet Peeve- my lack of photo organization. We will have been married 15 years in Sept. I still haven't put our honeymoon pics in an album.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-18-2016 06:58 AM
take girls to school, feed horses, then I have several hours to working on the faux finish on the paneling and house cleaning before getting kiddo's again, pole rehearsal tonight,
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-17-2016 21:26 PM
2 hours of pole but it was a day where I was having grip issues so it sort of sucked.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-17-2016 13:27 PM
this thread is making me hungry for Italian sausage. HT- hair freshly re-pinked.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-17-2016 13:27 PM
this thread is making me hungry for Italian sausage. HT- hair freshly re-pinked.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-17-2016 12:48 PM
Usual...take kiddo's to school(s), feed horses (trooper was a love and did the stalls and set up last night) teach for an hour, paint, errands, pick up kids, paint, horse care, teach....clean house.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       08-17-2016 12:41 PM
funny you say that Peghey because right now I'm waiting for a coat of paint to dry on window frames, while watching/listening to an episode. Trooper and I plan on cosplaying Dougal and Gillis at some point when I can make costumes again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-17-2016 11:59 AM
rainy and grey. Sort of suits my mood since my man is in Georgia. Just for the day, but still this was supposed to be a not traveling week.
Whatcha reading
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Whatcha reading       08-17-2016 11:57 AM
Voyager- the 3rd book in the Outlander series.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-16-2016 17:22 PM
Or in my case you go stand in your Drs office after a year of ER and other Dr visits with no solutions and tell them I'm pretty sure I have post ablation syndrome caused by my Novasure ablation that was done in this office. Produce reams of papers worth of research, along with a "pain" chart, charting the fact that the pains started out "monthly" but now were closer together. In spite of the fact that you told two different ER doctors it felt like if you ripped open my c-section scar and pulled my uterus out the pain would stop, even though it clearly fucking states on your history "Ablation" as you a writhing around in labor like pain that came in labor like waves. "we think you might have a kidney stone" REALLY?????? Come to find out that during one of these pain bouts (most likely the last one that sent me to the ER) my fucking Fallopian tube ruptured and was spewing blood that should have been coming out my cervix which had sealed shut after my ablation and was filling my body cavity and going septic. NOT ONE FUCKING DR found this, not on the 3 ultrasounds, or any of the other tests. Quite frankly if I hadn't researched the hell out of everything and took it to the Dr, I most likely would have ended up in the hospital with a very severe septic issue. In part because I lost all faith in the Drs figuring out what was causing the pain and had quit going to them when I had a pain bout. 4 Doctors couldn't find out what was wrong with me. Google did.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-16-2016 08:09 AM
couple of hours of pole work with a friend visiting from out of town yesterday.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-15-2016 22:09 PM
Having been on the receiving end of a BT massage before, I can tell you it is very therapeutic, and don't try to tell me otherwise. I'd have him over for dinner anytime!
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-15-2016 14:54 PM
lol I might give that a try. We are having a friend do a photo shoot before our anniversary and it would be nice to let our fora friends see them!
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-15-2016 10:06 AM
I am neither a early bird or a night owl, I'm some form of (pink-haired) permanently exhausted pigeon. Facebook Meme, but it fits.
Pet Peeves 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2016       08-15-2016 09:59 AM
"Couples who view your profile repeatedly but have Other Couples Blocked from seeing theirs. Wtf? Special snowflakes need to go away. " hopefully my turning off the who viewed me keeps them from seeing I've viewed them, but we have everyone blocked. I do go look at some of the profiles of posters on the fora just to see a bit more about who is talking. I wish it was like in the old days where if I sent someone an email they could then and forever more view our profile. which leads me to my Pet Peeve that I can't just have our profile open and say we are on break or not playing and not have 20 people a day think they will be the exception to that rule.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-15-2016 09:45 AM
Nope not pissed here either. Not worth the energy of getting pissed. my FB- is as a lot of the time, lack of decent sleep. I have a friend coming over shortly who is in town for a few days and we are going to pole for several hours. Or more likely she is going to pole, I'm going to lay on some pole crash mats and watch after the first hour. and my fitbit is broken :(
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-14-2016 19:16 PM
I was highly skeptical of the treatment I am currently using to combat some of the issues from hysterectomy, but since nothing else had worked it was like sure what the hell, its not like it can hurt. And it has been amazing. Would it work for everyone? Like most things, it would work for some and not for others I'm sure. Just like nyquil puts most people to sleep and has me bouncing off the rafters.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-14-2016 10:56 AM
the first thing I saw on the olympics was about the "weird circle bruises" and I was like oh, they are cupping. I haven't done it, but several of my pole friends that are far more athletic then I am have it done and swear it helps them. I know personally I have tried things to relieve pain, or help injuries that others think is weird. I'm sure one of the treatments I'm doing now to help issues from surgery some would raise their eyebrows at, but you know what, it helps me and I don't give a flying fuck what other people think.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-13-2016 22:27 PM
she mucks stalls and cleans hooves too? {swoon}
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-13-2016 21:55 PM
awesome Peghey!!! PG (wonders if she can get PegHey to strap on her tool belt and help with the remodeling here)
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-13-2016 20:51 PM
Too bad I don't live up there by you ladies since I have a whole wash basket of lingerie here that doesn't fit me.
NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > NOT GIVEN A CHANCE!!!       08-12-2016 22:07 PM
Well I will tell you my thoughts on the matter, but you most likely will not like them. The lifestyle is about doing what turns you on. Sorry but big men do not turn me on, and quite frankly I don't think it would turn my man on to see me with one. People have preferences, and while we all might color outside the lines now and then, generally most people have a type they really like. Like I know I'm not going to still be attractive to some of the guys I used to be attractive to because I have gained some weight and had some other changes happen over the last two years. And you know what? That is ok, they like what they like. I'm not going to rant about it, if/when we return to the lifestyle I will just find those that do not mind that I have a little more padding on my curves then I used to, at least until I get back to where I want to be.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-12-2016 11:01 AM
going to be about 94 here today. Heat factor over 100. Bleh. While I'm not a fan of the cold, and would rather it be warm, I could use a bit of a break from the heat.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-12-2016 10:59 AM
HT- my man comes home to me tonight :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-12-2016 10:50 AM
already done this am would be barn work, drop the kids at their respective schools, came home brought the horses in, taught pole for an hour. Now I'm going to do the painting I wanted to do yesterday, clean up the house a bit, change the sheets on the bed, go get 6th grader at her school, go pick up snacks for her and older girl, go to the high school for the open house for the 8th grader, run around the open house, drive home feed horses and put them out for the night, run the kids up to sing with the choir for a performance in town. Then my favorite plan for today, fuck the hell out of my man when he gets home from the airport later tonight!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-12-2016 10:38 AM
barn work and an hour of pole so far this morning. Right glute feels much better after my massage yesterday.
High heel through the panties
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > High heel through the panties       08-11-2016 22:41 PM
its an exotic dancer trick.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-11-2016 10:33 AM
weird. Like its hot and humid, like doing barn work left me drenched in sweat hot. But there is a lovely breeze outside as well. And overcast I think this begins our rain every day for a fucking week again...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-11-2016 10:26 AM
took kiddo's to school, did close to 2 hours of work in the barn, I was going to paint some more beams (I fucking hate these things at this point, but I love the way it looks) with high gloss but mom is having issues with her printer so since I have a massage appointment at 1 I'm going to cool off, shower and head to her house before my appointment. Appointment, then errands at hopefully 3 stores before I have to pick up kiddo's at school, Feed horses and put them out, run kiddo's to musical theatre rehearsal, at some point feed myself and kiddo's dinner before filling out yet another huge stack of papers from school again I'm sure.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-11-2016 07:16 AM
2 hours of pole yesterday :) no pole today, have painting to do before I go to the massage therapist and I don't like to pole after I've been there.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-10-2016 23:00 PM
sigh, Trooper had to delay his Friday flight home and now will not be home in time to watch the girls sing. And not to mention just more hours until I can see him again.
tech problem
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > tech problem       08-10-2016 22:32 PM
does polishing require a French Maid outfit?
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       08-10-2016 10:43 AM
Was up at 6:30 to get the girls up for school.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-09-2016 20:01 PM
got in an hour of pole today. With doing barn work twice with Trooper gone (meaning I have to dump all the tubs and haul more stuff around), painting ceilings, and finishing up yesterday's laundry I'm at close to 16,000 steps.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-09-2016 08:15 AM
its no longer leaking, I had AAA put in a new one last night, because of the leakage. Still need to get the tray fixed though so it can be tightened down correctly. The only time I can figure the tray bent was when I was hit head on a few years ago and the guy slid his car up under that side of my truck. Well I say a few years ago...I know I was still working 3rd shift and that was over 5 years ago I left there. The Triple A guy was very nice, I had the girls with me and he was very concerned about our safety. However from finding the truck dead to getting back on the road was almost 2 hours. In part my fault since I had let my membership lapse (because I have roadside via my insurance, but didn't have the info on me) so I had to call and get that reinstated, and before that I tried calling Trooper even though he was in Memphis last night. another FB is the girls got bit about 30 times each by mosquito's while we were dealing with this :( I did not which is odd because they generally love me. The only thing I can figure is they didn't like the cheap body wash I used yesterday.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-08-2016 23:39 PM
FB- after spending close to 1,200 on repairs to the truck 5 days ago I came out of a function with the kids to find out my truck wouldn't start and of course I had let my triple A lapse AND of course Trooper is out of town again. So a call to triple A to renew, a couple of hours and my truck now starts again. Or at least did, if the fuel pump is bad than maybe not. Needs a new battery tray too because when I wrecked it years ago it was bent and none of the people that worked on it since did anything about it in spite that the battery can't be tightened like it should be for safety. Which might be why the connection was loose and the battery was leaking acid everywhere.
Birth control
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Birth control       08-08-2016 12:33 PM
I had my tubes tied when they did the c-section for our second, and last, child which was before we started swinging.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-07-2016 21:55 PM
good for you NJ! I have to do all my drawers and closets still, but I have been working on purging the rest of the house as we are doing this reno. I have done some purging of my closet, mostly because my older girl is the size I used to be and I have given her a lot of my clothes. But I have tons that are not appropriate for her that I still need to purge out.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-07-2016 21:37 PM
as usual a busy day with barn work, house reno, running girls to rehearsal, a few errands, evening barn work... tomorrow is going to be balls to the wall busy running kids around to school orientations, school open houses, rehearsal. Add in barn work, and maybe some work on the house. Trooper is out of town for the week again so I'm trying to finish up the last section of the room painting so we can finish the floor next week-end.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-07-2016 21:27 PM
HT- finding out a former friend/co-worker whom Trooper had design and make a ring for me while we were engaged is now a well-known Jewelry designer. I had lost touch with him over the years and whenever I wore the ring I wondered if he was still creating.
Last time you gave or got good nipple
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Last time you gave or got good nipple       08-07-2016 18:09 PM
there used to be a guy at the club we went to that his standard greeting when we walked into the club, was to say "hi baby" hug me then instantly dive into my shirt and start sucking on my nipples. He could actually make me orgasm just by sucking on them. He once proclaimed I had the best nipples in the club. His opinion only of course.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-07-2016 11:29 AM
"PG, torn abs take forever to heal... amazing that you are able to do pole WOs!!!! I guess I need to add pole to my routine! You go girl. " Yes they do...and they still sometimes tell me "you think your going to do WHAT?" Then I have to fight my pelvic floor because it says "weak ass abs, here let me do the work" and its not allowed to do the work because yep I had PT for that too. I love pole because its ever changing, variations of moves, new moves etc. Most people are surprised that even moves that look simple take more strength then the realize. I can't wait to get laminate back in my dance space (new space doesn't have it yet) because then I can do more shoulder rolls and dance in 8 inch heels all the time again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-06-2016 10:09 AM
actually pole doesn't register much on my fitbit unless I set it to activity which I rarely do. Too much of my arm being still while its holding me up. I am seeing increases in strength again, comes and goes as far as gains are concerned. One of the girls that comes over and poles with me has been out of town for 6 weeks and she noticed my abs are trimmer YAY, its a constant battle since I tore them open.
Happy Thoughts -- 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2016       08-06-2016 08:57 AM
HT- watching our older girl perform her heart out last night.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-06-2016 08:55 AM
yesterday was about 90 minutes of pole, and I got in close to 13,000 steps. And of course barn work is a given. And figured out that my fitbit is breaking apart right under the screen :( working on the house this week-end again so no other workouts but that a barn. Trooper is gone Mon-Fri this week so all the lifting and dumping of tubs from the barn and stuff will fall to me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good morning all. What are your plans today?       08-06-2016 08:50 AM
Today is barn work, some errands, and moving furniture around so we can do the last bit of painting and flooring in the living room. Tonight we go see older child perform.
Forummer that you actually met
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Forummer that you actually met       08-06-2016 08:47 AM
Makes me even sadder I missed getting to go down and meet them while they were in Tenn last year.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-04-2016 21:24 PM
gee guess what we had today??? Yep you got it more rain! And several hours earlier then they were calling for, so I got drenched while running errands.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-04-2016 21:13 PM
Two hours of pole work yesterday 1 hour today. Kids go back to school next week so will up workouts. And figured out that my fitbit doesn't track steps taken while pushing a cart in a store, bad fitbit! LOL
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       08-04-2016 20:58 PM
SP- spending time with my lovely, talented daughters.
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-04-2016 20:54 PM
"I am consoling myself by researching plane reservations for November. " Trooper has a big B'day in November...
Fucking Bitchfest 2016
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2016       08-02-2016 09:39 AM
second morning in a row of waking at 4 am and not being able to get back to sleep, for over an hour at which point it was almost time to get up.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-01-2016 22:33 PM
well BLM made Jersey tempting....but now adding in two more lovely sets of abs and chests? Alas though I will just stay here on my horse farm and imagine the 3 of them lifting hay bales.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-01-2016 14:53 PM
I never really thought I'd say I want to visit the state of NJ...but oh my my.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       08-01-2016 14:07 PM
yes this extra pussy was not adding to the vibe at all. Trooper did think the gurgling was an interesting feeling. After removing the cat, I was still giggling so we moved on to other things than BJ's.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       08-01-2016 11:16 AM
pop and lock, no air gun required. But this painting/flooring/ re-do of the whole house is sort of exhausting.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-01-2016 11:07 AM
going to be a bit cooler today because it is grey and overcast and guess what? More rain coming! When the fuck did I move to the rain forest? We need to mow, but it would be mowing through standing water in places and really wet ground in others. And the weeds have taken over lol.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       08-01-2016 10:00 AM
I was giving one last night when one of the cats decided she had to lay close and watch what I was doing, which made me start laughing while sucking....had to stop to remove the cat from the bed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       07-31-2016 21:56 PM
sunny and warm early in the day, and surprise! more rain this afternoon. At least it wasn't coming down sideways and in buckets like the last 6 days....day 7 of storms in the afternoon.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.