Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
vabeachcouple33    Posts: 19463
Last 100 Displayed

2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-23-2014 13:27 PM
I couldn't care less if you believe me. There is no value in arguing about that with either of you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-23-2014 12:11 PM
I said what I came to say but I guess I'll add more. If someone adds something interesting ill comment again. I said it was odd to find guilty for attempted murder and not murder, since the difference is in the outcome of the action, not the action itself. For instance, is there a distinction between attempted armed robbery and armed robbery? Or to quote Sideshow Bob - "Attempted murder what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for "attempted" chemistry?" He's 47 and already looking at a minimum of 60 years in prison ie the rest of his life. A murder conviction would only change what the paperwork says.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-23-2014 11:47 AM
" YOU do not get to dictate what anybody can post and where. " Now you're just making shit up.
Racial Preferences
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racial Preferences       09-23-2014 11:44 AM
One way to avoid such problems in the first place is for people to simply have some decent pictures. I can't tell you how many profiles we've seen with some cute chick and no pics of the guy, and then they open up privates and her dood looks like an extra from Boyz in the Hood.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-23-2014 11:38 AM
Horseshit. His original post said nothing about any political angle whatsoever. However, in a follow up post he detailed some. I missed that, and I acknowledge that I missed it, so I'll apologize for nagging him into answering a question that he already answered. You're just taking advantage of the common distaste for me you share with NK.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-23-2014 10:15 AM
Ok, yes you did in your follow-up. Fair enough.
Sheldon is missing ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sheldon is missing ?       09-23-2014 10:12 AM
I was diplomatic about it. Come on.... It's a house full of female in-laws. If I don't want to be murdered by pummeling with used tampons in my sleep I need to be diplomatic.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-23-2014 09:02 AM
When did I say that? I said I find it odd that they can convict of attempted murder but not murder. So why don't you tell me why someone killing someone and going to prison is a political topic?
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-23-2014 08:23 AM
I think BLT's question is a good one, actually. We act like we're at war, it seems like we are at war, and for all practical purposes we are. But strictly speaking without a declaration of war, we aren't "at war". Fun fact: the last declaration of war the US made was against Hungary, Romania, and Bulgaria on June 5, 1942.
Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       09-23-2014 07:38 AM
How stupid can people possibly get? Every time something like this happens all it does is force people to be more creative. So rather than everyone playing by the same rules, those who are willing to be creative (or downright sneaky or criminal, or just win favor from the political elite) will come out the winners, while the honest ones continue to get the short end of the stick. This crap promotes crony capitalism which the smegma of fora such as these *claim* to be against but in fact do everything they can to aid it.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-23-2014 07:31 AM
We haven't made a Declaration of War in over 70 years, so officially, no. I realize I'm splitting hairs there.... but it's probably more accurate to call everything we've done since WW2 a "police action".
Racial Preferences
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Racial Preferences       09-23-2014 07:28 AM
I won't lie - I would never have guessed you were black by looking at your pics. You must be fairly light-skinned. I'm also curious - were you outright told this, or did you arrive at this conclusion yourself? A "preference" also might mean an outright "no", but it also can mean just that. I do not, generally, find black women very attractive, and my *preference* is for white or possibly Asian women. However, that does not mean I cannot find certain black women very attractive and I have pursued (and succeeded with) some in the past, and likely will again.
The Hard Truth about sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Hard Truth about sex       09-23-2014 07:23 AM
I won't lie. I behave very differently around "friends" than I do in a place where I don't expect to see anyone again. For instance, at a local house party with friends vs. at Desire in Cancun. There, I play the narcissistic jerk who's full of himself. And it works. Really, really well. I'll occasionally play the part locally if it's someone new I've met. Yeah, it's a much higher likelihood of pissing someone off, but truth be told, I'm far more likely to get laid by acting like that. At least, once.
The Hard Truth about sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Hard Truth about sex       09-23-2014 07:20 AM
(part 2) - In a study of over 1000 participants in three dozen cultures it was consistently found that men are focused on looks and women on status: "Several standard sex differences replicated across cultures, including women's greater valuation of social status and men's greater valuation of physical attractiveness." - But we grow out of it, right? Nope. "Our tastes do not mature as we get older: Findings suggest that although emerging adults believe that their peers' mating desires change systematically over time, emerging adults' self-reported mating desires vary little with age." - In fact, when men and women are in nursing homes, the guys are still looking for hot younger women and the ladies are still interested in men of high status: "Across the life span, men sought physical attractiveness and offered status-related information more than women; women were more selective than men and sought status more than men."
The Hard Truth about sex
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Hard Truth about sex       09-23-2014 07:20 AM
(this is edited down from an article. All of these are allegedly supported by studies, but I have no idea how valid they are) - Women find men who play hard to get MORE attractive "Participants in the uncertain condition were most attracted to the men — even more attracted than were participants who were told that the men liked them a lot. Uncertain participants reported thinking about the men the most, and this increased their attraction toward the men. " - Had it up to here with narcissists? No, we haven't because they really are more attractive. You know what we like about them the most? The worst parts — their entitlement and exploitativeness: "…narcissism leads to popularity at first sight. Second, the aspects of narcissism that are most maladaptive in the long run (exploitativeness/entitlement) proved to be most attractive at zero acquaintance." - the main reason men kiss is to progress toward sex. The main reason men cuddle after sex is… to get more sex: "…females were more likely to engage in post-coital behaviors related to bonding with both short- and long-term partners, whereas males were more likely to engage in ones that were extrinsically rewarding or increased the likelihood of further coital acts." - What determines how much a guy spends on an engagement ring? The younger the woman, the more he spends: "The total spent on rings was positively correlated to the annual incomes of both men and women but negatively correlated to women's ages." - Iif men didn't need to impress women, they probably wouldn't leave the couch: "results show that if there were no returns to career choices in the marriage market, men would tend to work less, study less, and choose blue-collar jobs over white-collar jobs" - Guys are more likely to cheat when their wives are pregnant: "Controlling for marital dissatisfaction and demographic variables, infidelity was predicted by greater neuroticism and lower religiosity; wives' pregnancy also increased the risk of infidelity for husbands." - Sex is an area where nice guys do finish last: "In one survey of men, Trapnell and Meston (1996) found that nice guys who were modest, agreeable, and unselfish were disadvantaged in sexual relationships. Men who were manipulative, arrogant, calculating, and sly were more sexually active and had a greater variety of sexual experiences and a greater number of sex partners." - Women are very often attracted to bad boys like James Bond. In fact, research shows young women sometimes prefer out-and-out jerks: "In the end, young women may continue to claim that they find certain qualities in a "good guy" nice guy as highly desirable and that they want to be in a committed relationship with one man as their ultimate goal, but, at the same time, they seem content to spend "the meantime and in-between-time" going out with fun/sexy guys who may or may not turn into "jerks."" - What do studies say can make a man more attractive? "Among other things, a flashy car and throwing money around. Yes, that works." - Women find married men more attractive than single men: "…a group of women again rated photographs of men for attractiveness. The photos were accompanied by short descriptions, and when the men were described as "married," women's ratings of them went up." - And they find sexist men more appealing than non-sexist men, too. I'm not shocked. (to be continued)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-23-2014 07:07 AM
None of it was bullshit. You mentioned nothing about why it was political. Now that it's known to be another "stand your ground" and "white guy shoots black guy" story it's obvious why it is, at least to you. He's already been convicted of attempted murder so there's not a lot of controversy to be had here; now it's a matter of how long he goes to prison for. I find it odd however that they can convict of attempted murder but not murder. Isn't the difference simply whether or not the victim dies, with no variance with respect to intent? btw the Castle Doctrine refers to your dwelling. It does not apply in a parking lot.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-22-2014 21:57 PM
Yay! Kibbs is back!
Sheldon is missing ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sheldon is missing ?       09-22-2014 21:51 PM
In the estrogen -filled house of Mrs VA's family (3 sisters + 1 lesbian girlfriend and a stepmother) they are always going on about important females in history. They brought up Marie Curie, who is probably the only female scientist most people can name. I mentioned that a woman I felt is more deserving of such honor is Maude Menten, whose work in enzymology surpasses PP's by several parsecs and I consider the brilliance of her work to be more impressive; however the nature of her work is not within the grasp of non-scientists so it's difficult for the public to appreciate. They mistakenly thought that enzymology meant studying insects. They then called me Sheldon. Oh well. I'm not the one who brought up Marie Curie.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-22-2014 18:51 PM
I looked up the case. I'd heard about this a while ago but it didn't click with me. Consider who posted the topic and you can take a guess as to why it's political. It's not "just " homicide if the circumstances are of the proper mixture from a political standpoint, especially if you can make signs using numbers in place of words, like "Justice 4 [insert name of politically disadvantaged person that people will latch onto in pursuit of their own political goals]".
Sheldon is missing ?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sheldon is missing ?       09-22-2014 15:52 PM
Someone called me Sheldon last night FF. You may celebrate.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-22-2014 15:51 PM
Not that any of you would know, but I was just wondering.... It occurred to me that the last of my closer friends from high school reached their 40th birthday. NONE of them have had children and only 3 married - 2 of them only recently. Hmmmm.... Yeah maybe they are all gay. One if them is a strong candidate for that but all the rest - I don't think so.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2nd trial begins for man who shot a teenager over loud music       09-22-2014 15:30 PM
What makes this a political topic?
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       09-22-2014 11:51 AM
The costumer's always right. How many fucking times are you going to write "costumer"...... Jesus....
Religion and your life style
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Religion and your life style       09-22-2014 07:54 AM
This was alluded to in the movie "The Invention of Lying". Not recommended for those with low tolerance of blasphemy, but one of my favorites.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       09-22-2014 07:16 AM
Driving from Ottawa, Ontario to Chesapeake, Virginia.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-21-2014 21:08 PM
A drive through Gatineau Park on the first day of fall.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       09-21-2014 01:16 AM
JW: what does it take to make Peghey squeeeeeee?
Slut vs skank
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Slut vs skank       09-20-2014 21:08 PM
I have learned this the hard way.... Slut.... whore... even cunt - can be hot and women can like being called such. Skank - never. Ever.
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       09-20-2014 21:04 PM
Is no undies even better? And that's our gf not us so maybe that doesn't count.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-19-2014 21:53 PM
Po Po should have his own single male profile.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       09-19-2014 20:57 PM
42 degrees in Ottawa, Ontario.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-19-2014 17:01 PM
If you haven't seen the ad for Poo-Pourri look it up on YouTube
are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > are most females in the ls more about the emotional connections or the physical part?       09-19-2014 16:16 PM
I've whined about not having an old friend available to me anymore. I had certainly developed a great fondness for her, and I do miss her. But it falls way short of the "L" word. Gina knows who I mean. Those who know her understand.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-19-2014 14:13 PM
If you fed him maple syrup would it flavor him? How long till we have a BBQ at your place?
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       09-19-2014 14:09 PM
WTF I'm in Hazleton. Seriously. WTF is with 50 miles of the turnpike extension being 55 and called a "work zone" when nothing - and I mean nothing - is happening. Nobody can close a lane or lower a speed limit just for shits and giggles like PA. Depressing that the leaves are changing already. This place is fucking freezing it's 58 right now.
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-19-2014 11:44 AM
Sorry didn't notice I hadn't actually read most of this thread.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       09-19-2014 11:34 AM
”Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.” - nancy Pelosi
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-19-2014 11:27 AM
JW: do any of you take horoscopes seriously or is it just silly fun?
Horoscope thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Horoscope thread       09-19-2014 11:26 AM
"Grinding axes" - for a minute there I thought you'd gone Hannibal Lecter on us.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-19-2014 11:13 AM
(Reuters) - A northern California man was in police custody on Friday after allegedly stealing his ex-girlfriend's pet dog, cooking it and feeding it to her, police said. Ryan Watenpaugh, 34, of Palo Cedro was arrested on Thursday and charged with counts of domestic violence, false imprisonment, stalking and cruelty to animals, according to records from the Shasta County Jail. Watenpaugh's ex-grilfriend, who was not named by authorities, called Redding Police Department on Tuesday and reported being stalked by Watenpaugh, police said in a statement. She told law enforcement officials that their relationship was punctuated by bouts of domestic violence, but the two attempted to reconcile their problems last week over a meal that he cooked. Following the meal, which contained meat, Watenpaugh sent her text messages asking how her dog tasted, police said. A few days later, he left a bag on her porch that contained two dog paws. The victim's dog, a Pomeranian named Bear, had been missing since August after she fled the apartment to escape one of Watenpaugh's assaults, police said. Police said they interviewed Watenpaugh and he admitted to menacing her and leaving the paws on her porch, but denied killing or cooking the animal.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-19-2014 11:10 AM
Ahhh Roswell. You never let us down.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-19-2014 11:09 AM
ROSWELL, N.M. (AP) — A driver who went missing after a one-car rollover in New Mexico says he later woke up in a field of donkeys. KOAT-TV reports New Mexico State Police say the driver called 911 seven hours after investigators failed to find any victims from the crash in Roswell late Friday. The driver, whose name has not been released, told 911 dispatchers that he was lost and found himself surrounded by the animals. Authorities say the man claims he and a passenger were drinking the night before but didn't remember what happened next.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-19-2014 09:34 AM
Just curious, Carrie... While you can litter train a pig, it's still a pig, and it still produces pig shit which has an odor which is legendary. Does Mr. Piggy stink up the joint? Or is the stink more of a function of the slop we tend to feed farm pigs i.e. is it possible to keep this under control via diet ?
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-19-2014 09:06 AM
We get them here too, both orange and green ones. One of the most amazing things I ever saw was a huge cluster of them near Woodstock, VA about 5 years ago. It was a very dark night, no moon, and the forest was ablaze with the little fuckers. Beautiful.
What are you thoughts about Occupy Wall Street
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > What are you thoughts about Occupy Wall Street       09-19-2014 09:03 AM
Don't worry Ghost has assured us that OWS is poised to get a candidate elected.... any day now.....
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 20:35 PM
Happy belated Mrs Cincy. I'd happily offer myself up as a present.
The Shiite Islamists’ End Times worldview
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Shiite Islamists’ End Times worldview       09-18-2014 20:33 PM
Who else was disappointed to see him spell it "Isreal" six times in a row and then ruin the streak in the last sentence?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-18-2014 20:17 PM
It's common to have a crush on a celebrity, particularly Robert Pattinson who has left many Twilight fans swooning for him. However, one girl went as far as to marry a cardboard cut out of Pattinson in Las Vegas.Lauren Adkins, 25, was walking by a record shop in her native Las Vegas, when she spotted a life-size cut out of Pattinson and knew that's who she wanted to marry. Growing up, Lauren was a huge of teen romantic comedies and believed she would find true love one day. She started college and moved out of her home but every guy she dated failed to live up to her ideal. After reading the Twilight series, she knew Edward Cullen- played by Robert Pattinson - was her perfect man. "Leading man Edward was quiet and ­mysterious, yet superhuman and invincible. And so sexy," she said according to Mirror. "And when Robert Pattinson appeared on screen at midnight, he was perfect. I knew that very minute I wanted to marry him." She was so in love with her Pattinson cardboard cut out and would take him out with her. One day, her friends joked that she should just marry him. She went online to see who would allow her to do so and she found the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel on the Vegas strip. "We got hitched in Las Vegas last year and I'm sure we're happier than most newlyweds. "People might think I'm crazy but my flat-pack R-Patz is the closest I'll get to the real thing and he's the one for me. "I held the reception at an art gallery and ordered champagne and a five-tier cake to share with my 50 guests. JW: do you know 50 people who would travel to Las Vegas to witness your marriage to a piece of cardboard?
Where is the riskiest place you've ever had sex?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Where is the riskiest place you've ever had sex?       09-18-2014 19:01 PM
A janitors closet in a hospital. She still had her IV in and wheeled it in with her.
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 18:58 PM
I've had the good fortune to examine a good number of asses. While I've never seen an expiry date on one, some of them were definitely more appealing on a shelf, in favorable light, wrapped in cellophane, etc
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 18:44 PM
Do not be disappointed Miss Peghey. I said "all things being equal".
22, 32, 42 and so on .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > 22, 32, 42 and so on .       09-18-2014 14:21 PM
"All things being equal", as I am to assume this question is meant... I tend to go for women around 10 years younger. I won't lie - I like them younger, provided that they aren't a drama queen as some are. That said it's not a huge factor for me so long as I find them fun and attractive. I've gone as low as 19 years younger and as high as 14 over.
Amazons
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Amazons       09-18-2014 14:11 PM
6' flat same as me. One of the hottest women I know is a stripper who is 6'2 and rather proportionate. A lot of tall women are all legs. She wears these ridiculous heels which makes her 6'10. Curvy and all that. Yummy. I wish I could fuck her.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-18-2014 09:41 AM
Thanks a lot Carrie now Mrs VA wants a pig.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-18-2014 08:59 AM
Us too. If we can't see people on first contact we ignore the email. I hate sending a no thanks after initial interest. Might as well say "nice bodies but y'all are ugly"
On the word 'slut'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On the word 'slut'       09-18-2014 08:21 AM
Ruh roh.
On the word 'slut'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > On the word 'slut'       09-18-2014 00:11 AM
Peghey you ignorant slut.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-17-2014 11:04 AM
"Come Back to Me" - Razed in Black
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-17-2014 11:02 AM
That was so nice to read, Carrie.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-17-2014 09:08 AM
I can't stand DC. We aren't paying for it though. $93 for 2 days of parking... That's fucked up.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-17-2014 08:22 AM
Checking out of our hotel today. $1550 total for 2 nights. Good grief.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-16-2014 10:43 AM
The WTF's are piling up ...
Last Word Again
FORUMS > General Discussions > Jokes and Funnies > Last Word Again       09-16-2014 08:22 AM
Good morning I think it's more like 3,000 days in a row, however.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-15-2014 13:40 PM
Within TWO hours of switching our location to DC we have 10 emails from single guys. Jesus.... Email bukkake.
Religion and your life style
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Religion and your life style       09-15-2014 13:39 PM
A bunch of them might tackle me and try to gang-save me in my living room. Thankfully we rarely have to deal with them here.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 13:19 PM
Lol
back in the saddle after a break
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > back in the saddle after a break       09-15-2014 13:16 PM
I think your profile is great. I don't see anything that worried me in it - no ambiguous pictures, creepy statements, signs of serious problems or brain damage etc . I'm not sure why you get lots of older attention.... Re: "we get about a 50% reply rate to our messages when we make initial contact, but we seem to have better luck with couples we meet in person at events. " You get around 50%? Wow. That's high. I think most people get around 20%. But in any case, we long ago began meeting people only at events. We can accomplish more in 10 seconds face to face than we could in 20 emails. Good luck guys.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:37 AM
"I am surprised that they did not name the baby Knorth and declared the K silent." Didn't I just say that? ;)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-15-2014 11:10 AM
I think they should have named their child "Knorth" in order to stick with the whole K motif.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-15-2014 10:05 AM
Well that was obvious .
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-15-2014 09:07 AM
She is Martin Lawrence's daughter, she played an extra in Django Unchained. How is this a "simple pleasure"? What do the races of those involved matter?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-15-2014 09:05 AM
FB: Washington, D.C. Hotels that gouge government-sponsored events. $550 a night that's fucked up.
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-15-2014 09:03 AM
Lol
Pitiful Economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Pitiful Economy       09-15-2014 06:13 AM
It's a Dick Morris piece. He does not cite his sources. All political commentary and analysis is biased. It's a matter of how badly, and how far one will go to obfuscate to seem "right". And to not go through the trouble of breaking out naturalized/green card vs illegals (which makes them illegal jobs) is pretty shameless, in addition to meaningless. So I guess some people would applaud Mrs. VA's employment, being born in Texas, but disparage mine, being born in Canada? I guess....
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-15-2014 06:08 AM
Orlando.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-15-2014 06:01 AM
"Adventure is just bad planning." ~ Roald Amundsen.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-15-2014 05:55 AM
HT: Google maps has updated the street view pic of our house from one that had the car of people over for a play date (seriously) to one that happened to capture our yard in a state of perfectly manicured bliss. Assuming some people are like us, those looking up our house on google maps upon seeing its listing are going to see a nice picture.
Pitiful Economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Pitiful Economy       09-15-2014 05:34 AM
The merits and morals of this can be argued, but large-scale deportation has been done in the past. Look up "Operation Wetback". Seriously that's what it was called.
Things that make you pause
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Things that make you pause       09-15-2014 05:25 AM
We have generally avoided them because we didn't want to be accepting them from some friends and not others.
Being On Display
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Being On Display       09-14-2014 17:28 PM
I agree. "Taking the lead" as the hostess did is a very different practice than attempting to force everyone to do something.
should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > should service members be required to swear to god in taking an oath?       09-14-2014 17:09 PM
FF, I don't think it was deliberate. The post showed up here on that day because that's the day a story ran on news web sites about it. SS read the article, and made this post. It may have been intentional on the news site's part, but I don't think it was on SS's.
Concerns about a Threesome
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 16:17 PM
It was stupid of me to even answer to any of it. Self control is not a strength of mine. Hope your popcorn was good. I'm not participating in this show anymore.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:37 PM
Your continued allusion to private conversations is beyond the pale.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:30 PM
As I said, I don't care if you don't believe me. I only came up with that number because you asked me directly. I've never given one out myself.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:24 PM
And, it's not every week, but it's often. You can believe this, or not: TMF made a comment on my 41st birthday about fucking 41 women this year. Since then (July 25) I have had 12 women (plus my wife). Bear in mind this was accelerated by a trip to Desire where we spent the entire week partying and fucking and it won't be like that all year. But truth be told, 50 women in the last 12 months is probably a fair guess. Again, believe it or not.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:13 PM
At this point all you're doing is picking a fight. Get lost.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-14-2014 15:12 PM
"Lovely breasteses, BTW" Agree fully. They just might warrant extra innings.
Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings indicted of child abuse .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings indicted of child abuse .       09-14-2014 15:10 PM
I didn't know those details. If we're talking about skin breaking/bleeding then yeah I think that's not OK. However, I don't think this is a "throw him in prison for 10 years" kind of offense. There are people who do far worse things and serve no jail time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 15:08 PM
If you think I've ever claimed to fuck 100 women a year, I'm not surprised you confabulated the rest of your shit. Anyway - you don't like me. Got it. The OP can take my answer for what it is: an answer of someone who's been around a lot of people and heard/read her story a zillion times, and it's almost always for the same reasons. I won't say I'm an "expert" in this, but I probably know more about it than the average person starting out on these boards.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 14:50 PM
I don't claim to be an expert. My assessment is the synthesis of many stories we've heard and personal experiences we have had. They simply describe the "typical" insofar as we have seen. It's not a rule. The experiences of others may vary. And I never said single females seek couples for dick. While some do (and most single females we know really just play with me) they like couples because the dynamic is different than with a single guy. They also like women, but the guy is the end game. As for the "passive aggressive" - it is. If my wife wasn't happy I'd want her to pipe up and say (or take) what she wanted. Not just slink out of the room and expect me to figure out what to do next. And as for me being a braggart - I probably fit the definition most would have of that. Oh well. We have a lot of fun and I guess I could shut up about it; but generally you and NK are the only people who have an issue with it. Probably some others do too and don't say anything.
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Concerns about a Threesome       09-14-2014 13:04 PM
Welcome to the fora, CTBigirl What you described is exactly what happens to so many who begin this way. The reasons are: 1. People have this idea that an FMF is the be-all-end-all 2. The female half of couples is usually the most apprehensive 3. The extra female is typically not really bi. She might like to play with the girl but in the end she wants cock. So you have a situation where a female is brought in who mostly just wants the guy, a guy presented with a new chick to play with, and a nervous you. I've heard this story so many times and can see it coming from a mile away. However, leaving the room? I'm going to piss some people off but this is typical passive-aggressive female bullshit. It's a subtle way to tell him you're pissed off and he's supposed to do... what? I don't know, neither did he, but wow you're mad. The real way to handle it is to insert yourself back in. Not in an angry, stomping your feet "NOT FAIR!!" way but in a "come here big boy..." way. Without making it like you're trying to cut her out.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-14-2014 12:39 PM
I can barely believe this. This guy needs a separate tour 747 for his ego. Kanye West refused to continue his show on Friday night in Sydney, Australia until the entire audience was standing and dancing. He saw an audience member who was not standing and literally stopped the show as a result. "I can't do this show until everybody stand up. Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and shit." he said. One of the audience members removed her prosthetic leg and waved it in the air as proof of her need to sit down. Kanye continued his show but stopped it again when he saw another seated fan. "'This is the longest I've had to wait to do a song, it's unbelievable," before sending over a body guard to check that the fan was differently abled. 'The crowd was also yelling that he was in a wheelchair but he waited for Pascal's confirmation,' the witness said, while others said the crowd made 'wheelchair motions' to alert the singer to his mistake. 'When he sent Pascal up there he said, 'He is in a wheelchair? It's fine!' the witness reported. The show went on.
Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings indicted of child abuse .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings indicted of child abuse .       09-14-2014 12:31 PM
Just had a quick go-over of the case. While it's being reported as a child abuse charge, what he's specifically charged with is "causing injury to a child age 14 or younger". I guess the ability to make that charge stick is defined by what counts as an "injury". Under Texas law corporal punishment is legal but is defined as abusive if it "causes injury". Does a red mark that fades in an hour count as an injury? No doubt, some would say yes. However, the fact that the grand jury spent several weeks reviewing evidence is a little unsettling - how much "evidence" can there possibly be in this?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-14-2014 12:14 PM
"We may get banned from IHOP yet!" Last year I asked a waitress at IHOP if they had pussy on the menu. It might have been my 40th birthday. I might have been extremely drunk.
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-14-2014 12:12 PM
We know a couple with an extremely hot female that I've kind of given up on, which of course is OK. After this much time if she ain't biting, she ain't gonna. Well, or so I thought. Last night on the way out the door from the party she makes out with me for a significant period of time. I actually was sort of trying to let her go because I thought maybe she felt like she had to because her husband was making out with the Mrs., but she hung in there. OK. Nice. So maybe she's not out of my league after all. I dunno. I really don't consider anyone out of my league anymore, per se, but it's not hard to tell when someone clearly considers themselves to be out of my league.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-14-2014 02:41 AM
HT: party fuck with a cutie with everyone watching
Out of my league
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Out of my league       09-13-2014 23:53 PM
If I've been with them they obviously aren't out of my league. But I was surprised when I learned who is, in fact , in my league.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       09-13-2014 19:30 PM
HT: Party time! Took this pic of Mrs. VA about 20 minutes ago. Ready to roll!
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-13-2014 17:44 PM
Disgusting? To each their own, I guess...
It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > It's Redhead day all weekend. A everything Ginger thread       09-13-2014 17:43 PM
Actually aside from government the biggest business in Buffalo is selling health care to Canadians. It's the dirty secret that Canadians don't talk about.