Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
vabeachcouple33    Posts: 18793
Last 100 Displayed

HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-28-2014 00:18 AM
But yes I thought the challenge was 41 girls on my 41st birthday, which seemed a little unrealistic and I managed only 3. I think $$$$ would need to be involved for 41 girls at once.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-28-2014 00:16 AM
Happy anniversary to the SA's!
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-27-2014 21:41 PM
Oh in each year? Ok 38 more by next July is realistic...
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-27-2014 19:24 PM
Thank you. I fell 38 girls shy of YonDude's 41 girl challenge. There's always next year, right?
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-27-2014 17:04 PM
On Mrs. VA's aunt's facebook page: "Why can't people appreciate how much effort I put into NOT becoming a serial killer???"
Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year       07-27-2014 16:26 PM
"The lowest Bush ever got - at any point " To be clear - and I think I have been, but I'll reiterate anyway.... I'm referring to the summer of 2006, since it was in reply to your " more than 10 points HIGHER than Bush's were at the same point in his second term" statement. So, I'm comparing summer 2014 (thus far) to summer of 2006. Obama is a couple of points higher, typically, but not more than 10.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year       07-27-2014 16:14 PM
I never took a monthly number. The lowest Bush ever got - at any point - was 37%, at a few points. His highest was 44% on Sept. 15-17. He spent the entire summer between 37-44% - by the daily numbers. "More than 10 points" above 37-44 is NOT 41-44. You either made shit up or didn't bother to look, thinking nobody could or would challenge you on it. You bullshitted. I called you out on it. This is the second time you pulled Obama/Bush poll comparisons out of your ass and were called out on it. Is your ego so dominating over your personality that you are unable to recognize when you've made a fool of yourself?
The Pledge To The Republic For Which We stand
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Pledge To The Republic For Which We stand       07-27-2014 15:57 PM
I wouldn't expect you too.
The Pledge To The Republic For Which We stand
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Pledge To The Republic For Which We stand       07-27-2014 15:22 PM
I at least give Z props for never pretending he's anything but a lock-step cheerleader for the Democratic Party. Good grief. That said, people who so openly champion what is tantamount to a one-party state have their heads screwed on sideways.
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       07-26-2014 17:02 PM
Hand is still bandaged but it'll be ok. No heavy lifting for a while....
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       07-26-2014 12:39 PM
As of right now, my body is telling me to be a teetotaler forever. Oh wait - pool party at 3.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-25-2014 19:52 PM
I'm just excited to see the correct usage of the word "boarder".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year       07-25-2014 16:48 PM
This is an unusual situation where I largely agree with you, although I might add if a President is in their first term seeking re-election they should worry if their numbers drop, as this impacts their ability to fund raise.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year       07-25-2014 16:14 PM
Bush July 6-9 2006 40% approve 55% disapprove He basically noodled around in the upper 30s to low-mid 40s for the summer of 2006, climbing back over 40 into August. Your claim that Obama's current numbers are "more than 10 points higher" than Bush's at the same point in his second term is utter HORSESHIT. In truth Obama is, on average, around 1 point higher over the last couple of months. Obama's numbers - updated in the last few days: July 18-20: 44/50 July 19-21: 44/49 July 20-22: 42/51 July 21-23: 42/52 July 22-24: 39/54 This is basically noise, similar to the noise you reported. Drifting around 1-2 points over a day or two is not terribly meaningful, and aside from some major revelation or event is just a combination of statistical error and fickle people. Your "actual facts" are laughable. None of what I'm saying is trumpeting or bashing either President. But your analysis is shameful and utter crap. C R A P.
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       07-25-2014 13:32 PM
Thanks. I just might.
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       07-25-2014 12:14 PM
I just looked at my list of favorite booze from 2.5 years ago down there. My list has substantially changed since then... some of that stuff I won't even touch anymore.
Booze of choice
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Booze of choice       07-25-2014 12:11 PM
Resurrecting this old thread..... While in Florida recently, we picked up 3 bottles of E. H. Taylor bourbon, a premium product from Buffalo Trace. We enjoyed one bottle over a 3-day weekend and it was spectacular. Possibly our new favorite. Unfortunately we have one earmarked as a gift for someone, and we are hesitant to open the other out of fear we'll never find another. While bourbon is our booze of choice, when drinking neat booze, I also like scotch and blanco tequila (the Mrs. does not like either), and Pusser's rum, which tastes more like whiskey than rum. What's your poison?
IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-25-2014 10:52 AM
Everything you say, with the exception of your communist sympathies, is straight out of 1930s fascist economics. Your inability to understand that isn't my problem.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       07-25-2014 10:41 AM
Well, today I got arm day in and it went great, but I am having a change of plans forced on me. While slicing some ribeye for breakfast this morning I put a *deep* cut in my right hand, right between my middle fingers. That hand will not be able to bear any significant weight for at least. 4 days. So, it'll be biking in the morning instead of weights for the next while......
Happy Birthday Mr VA!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Birthday Mr VA!       07-25-2014 08:48 AM
I think that would put me in the hospital. I almost wound up there this morning- gashed my hand making breakfast. Fuck! The Mrs thinks I need stitches....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-25-2014 08:05 AM
Trebor's vision of government is economic fascism, pure and simple. His economic policies are practically identical to the fascist governments in the 1930s. Mind you we've been trending in this direction for decades. Populism is just fascism, but with people cheering.
Happy Birthday Mr VA!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Birthday Mr VA!       07-25-2014 08:03 AM
Aww shucks. Thanks babe. :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-25-2014 08:02 AM
Thank you, although I will not stop counting at any age.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-25-2014 07:34 AM
That's correct. Grapefruit contains a chemical which inhibits the activity of some enzyme, which alters metabolism of some drugs. I'm too lazy to google exactly what though. What does that have to do with blowjobs and pubes?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-25-2014 07:17 AM
Try Croatan or Sandbanks beach. Fewer tourists. Free parking at Sandbanks if you know where to go and don't mind a bit of a walk. If you've never been down to Hatteras Island (a further two hours) you can have a mile of beach all to yourselves, even at this time of year.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-25-2014 06:01 AM
Time to add one more to my age... ugh! At least this year it's on a Friday so whatever the hell I get into tonight can be slept off tomorrow.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-25-2014 05:59 AM
Maybe it's too early in the morning but I am totally confused. What the fuck is a grapefruit blowjob and how do pubes get involved?
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       07-25-2014 05:54 AM
Robert's from another dimentia... Like Mxyzptlk.... get him to say his name backwards and he returns to it, right Trebor?
Darth Vader
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Darth Vader       07-24-2014 19:19 PM
I'd say my participation in these politics fora is much more accurately described as masochistic, Z/
Darth Vader
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Darth Vader       07-24-2014 15:36 PM
May the farts be with you.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-24-2014 09:13 AM
I should leave $50,000 in my will stipulating that it be spent on a huge party when I die, with strippers and an open bar.
Darth Vader
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Darth Vader       07-24-2014 07:33 AM
All of that was copy/pasted, of course. Everyone knows Boba Fett simply took possession of Han Solo - the actual freezing was done at the direction of Darth Vader and Lando Calrissian.
Darth Vader
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Darth Vader       07-24-2014 07:31 AM
Hillary Clinton currently has the highest net favorability of any 2016 White House contender. But to put her 19 percent favorable rating in context, she's tied with Boba Fett, the bounty hunter who froze Harrison Ford in carbonite. None of the 2016 hopefuls is polling higher than Darth Vader. You'll recall that Vader chopped off his son's arm and blew up an entire planet, but evidently in the eyes of the American public these are minor sins compared to Benghazi, Bridgegate and Gov. Rick Perry's hipster glasses. These numbers suggest that if "Star Wars" were real and Darth Vader decided to enter the 2016 presidential race, he'd be the immediate front-runner.
Darth Vader
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Darth Vader       07-24-2014 07:31 AM
On Tuesday FiveThirtyEight released the results of a poll of Americans' opinions on the "Star Wars" universe. Not surprisingly, Jar Jar Binks is the most reviled character in the series. As Walt Hickey notes, the Gungan from Naboo posted lower favorability numbers than Emperor Palpatine, "the actual personification of evil in the galaxy." On the other hand, with a net favorability of -8, Jar Jar is considerably more popular than the U.S. Congress, which currently enjoys a net favorability rating of -65. In fact, the last time congressional net favorability was above that was February 2005. Incidentally this was just before the release date of "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith," which marked Jar Jar's last appearance on the big screen. But picking on Congress' unpopularity is a bit like beating a dead tauntaun. After all, the legislative branch has been less popular than lice, brussels sprouts and Nickelback for some time now. What if we compared the favorability of 2016 presidential hopefuls and other political leaders with that of "Star Wars" characters?
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-24-2014 06:06 AM
I'm sorry PG :(
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-23-2014 12:44 PM
Nothing like being in line behind an old lady writing a cheque, painfully crafting each letter like a monk having a bad day at the scriptorium.
Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 11:44 AM
You're not using it correctly if 411. Com isn't working for you. I just tried it on my own name and it came right up. Click on the name and the full address and phone number come up.
Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Is there Any Free Phone Number Lookup On Internet?       07-23-2014 10:49 AM
411. Com Do either of you actually think that the government is running phone number lookup sites????
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-23-2014 06:49 AM
"You guys are so confusing" It's not hard to fool a blind man with a card trick.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-22-2014 20:33 PM
Its obviously not they're fault.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-22-2014 18:44 PM
What you are referring to is what's known as a "Rube Goldberg Machine".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-22-2014 16:49 PM
*removed, not room
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-22-2014 16:49 PM
Of course there was my proposal. I think it was largely rejected on the grounds that it mostly room government out of the business of controlling it but hey - whatever.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-22-2014 16:47 PM
You're waiting because of your own freakin laziness Frank. Fun even copy/pasted links for you to various proposals with varying merits. Just because you lack the will to look at it doesn't mean it exists.
Mile High Club Service
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mile High Club Service       07-22-2014 15:31 PM
Millennium Falcon is the only way to go.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-22-2014 10:28 AM
Don't worry I'm sure one of our fine members of Congress will solve everything with some new legislation to regulate online hooking up.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-22-2014 08:01 AM
Not that I'm attempting to joke about this, but how do they determine that he died from head trauma without finding his head? Unless you count decapitation as "head trauma", which seems a little obvious .
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-22-2014 07:40 AM
Take note: this is what the vanilla population thinks we are all like.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-21-2014 18:34 PM
This is because in the vanilla world this is usually how it works. Women can just pick a guy, hit on them, and practically guarantee success. I insist that in swinging, the playing field is much more level. Men can actually be picky too, and women have to get used to the idea that not EVERYONE wants to fuck them.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-21-2014 17:48 PM
Take notes, ladies: you are not immune from rejection either. Amazing how so many women believe that any man will take their bait should they offer it, and if they don't, they are an asshole, racist, gay etc. I've seen this crap a bunch of times.
Letting vanilla friends know.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Letting vanilla friends know.       07-21-2014 07:45 AM
The biggest reason IMHO to keep this away from people in your vanilla life - even if they aren't vanilla people - is because of their entanglements with other people in said vanilla life. If any people in our swinging life become a problem we can cut them loose with few troubles. Most do not know our last name, and none of them know our home phone number. Only a very few long time lifestyle friends have met our daughter, and they know none of our vanilla friends. If you mix these two lives, the risks to disruptions to your vanilla (including professional and family) life increase dramatically.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       07-21-2014 07:39 AM
Thanks SV. I haven't thought we weren't hwp in some time, but it's more like I feel that a truly flab-free belly is within my grasp yet I struggle to reach it. I see the success I've had in the last 3 weeks of cutting 700 cal a day on average and working out all but maybe 2 days, and I'm happy with it, but I think I would need to do another 10 weeks to get to where I want to be. I know I can do 2 more weeks until August 2, and then we will be traveling most of the month, and I will not be able to keep going like that. Oh well. If I can keep from sliding back too far in August I should be able to be where I want by perhaps Thanksgiving.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       07-20-2014 18:41 PM
I won't disagree with you at all there, Frank. Everyone is different with respect to what will work for them. My Dad quit on Jan. 1, 1973, a New Years resolution he made a few days after he found out I was coming along. He just stopped. He was apparently a cranky asshole for about 6 weeks and that was that.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-20-2014 16:11 PM
And before you call me a jerk, I was initially going to ask if you declared jihad on her ass..
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-20-2014 16:10 PM
Did she yell out "Allah oh Akbar!"??
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       07-20-2014 14:22 PM
See my previous comment re: "boarders"
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       07-20-2014 14:20 PM
I'm surprised that more liberals don't rally behind smokers, as cigarette taxes are very regressive. Most smokers are in the lower income brackets and spend a substantial amount of their income making themselves less healthy and costing the rest of us a lot of money. I never buy cigarettes so I need to ask someone else or google it every time I want to know what they cost. My brother smokes a carton a week, which is about $85 in Ontario where he lives. So he spends about $4,400 a year on smokes while bitching that he can't afford even a cheapo car. He's probably blown $70k on smokes through his life so far plus untold money on alcohol and pot. All this aside - obviously this $23 billion nonsense isn't going to stick. If it did every tobacco company would be bankrupt in a week. Juries are fucking stupid, composed mostly of stupid people . The lawyers do this on purpose to stack juries with mushy easily influenced minds incapable of seeing through bullshit.
Israel Palestinian conflict
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Israel Palestinian conflict       07-20-2014 14:08 PM
"Robertian" is an adjective, describing a person, place, event, notion or ideology which shares common ideals with Robert. It was just a joke.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Israel Palestinian conflict       07-20-2014 11:07 AM
Apparently "Insha'Allah" (inshallah) means "God willing", more or less.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Israel Palestinian conflict       07-20-2014 11:06 AM
In an effort to show their distaste for violence, pro-Palestinian activists threw firebombs at a synagogue in Paris, France. Because, you know, the people in a French synagogue are actually running Israel's military so attacking them makes sense. Protesting violence in the Gaza strip, protestors burned cars and broke windows in Paris. A random French 17-year old girl (who was not actually Jewish) was assaulted by Middle-eastern men who reportedly said “Dirty Jewess, inshallah you will die.” (inshallah?) The rally was organized by the New Anticapitalist Party, a Robertian party of France. Personally this sounds to me like an excuse to riot. "Robertian" is a term I am attempting to coin.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-20-2014 10:53 AM
Actor James Garner was found dead of natural causes at his home in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles Saturday evening, Los Angeles police officer Alonzo Iniquez said early Sunday. Police responded to a call around 8 p.m. PDT and confirmed Garner's identity from family members, Iniquez told The Associated Press. He was 86. His wikipedia page hasn't been updated yet to reflect that he's died. Who wants to be first???
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-20-2014 10:51 AM
You're just mad cuz they didn't invite you to the party :P
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       07-20-2014 10:44 AM
I'm sure some here will disagree with this, but.... my comments after the ---- including a story about stupid teenagers. A Florida jury has slammed the nation's No. 2 cigarette maker, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co., with $23.6 billion in punitive damages in a lawsuit filed by the widow of a longtime smoker who died of lung cancer in 1996. The case is one of thousands filed in Florida after the state Supreme Court in 2006 tossed out a $145 billion class action verdict. That ruling also said smokers and their families need only prove addiction and that smoking caused their illnesses or deaths. Last year, Florida's highest court re-approved that decision, which made it easier for sick smokers or their survivors to pursue lawsuits against tobacco companies without having to prove to the court again that Big Tobacco knowingly sold dangerous products and hid the hazards of cigarette smoking. "The jury wanted to send a statement that tobacco cannot continue to lie to the American people and the American government about the addictiveness of and the deadly chemicals in their cigarettes," said one of the woman's attorneys, Christopher Chestnut. ----- Are we still on this kick? Do we really still have people who think that cigarette smoking is safe? OK - actually, yes we do. Our daughter's idiot friend began smoking about 4 years ago, because someone showed her a pack of cigarettes claiming they were not addictive, and thus they could smoke them and everything would be fine. Her and about 3 other friends (not our daughter) began smoking. When I heard about this, I asked to see one of these packs. "See? Right there. It says "Addictive Free"." I looked at it. "It says ADDITIVE-free, not "addictive"." They just stood there and stared at me. One of them stammered out "Well, if they haven't added anything to them, they aren't addictive, right? They add stuff to cigarettes to make them addictive, don't they?" Oi. Now they are all smokers, except our daughter, who thankfully doesn't just accept every stupid thing people tell her.
a over 50 group
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > a over 50 group       07-19-2014 14:03 PM
Here's a question: What is the point of an over-50 group? We have a group we hang out with that has a high (~50%) of 50+ ers. We like a number of them (although not all of them), but I don't think they would consider themselves an "over 50" group. They certainly haven't told us to take a hike for not meeting age requirements. Couldn't you just start a group of some 50 plussers and let it just be with respect to who joins? If some 30-somethings want to join are you going to kick them out?
a over 50 group
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > a over 50 group       07-19-2014 11:04 AM
I personally think that's ridiculous too. I won't tell anyone they don't belong here as long as they are honest in how the represent themselves.
The gay report
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The gay report       07-19-2014 08:46 AM
Robert, While I am not a grammar and spelling Nazi, your persistent misspelling (for YEARS - stop blaming it on your "generation typing really fast" or your iPhone) of the following common words is driving me crazy. Do yourself a favor and spend a few minutes learning how to spell these and save yourself from future embarrassment. Subsidy and derivatives (subsidize, subsidies, subsidization, etc) Border Customer I'm sure there are more I'm just not thinking of.
a over 50 group
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > a over 50 group       07-18-2014 23:37 PM
That's been suggested and I don't think it's a bad idea to require a birthdate (or at least a year) when you register. Unlike weight it's never going to change so members should not be free to alter it. I guess there's nothing to stop people from lying there, but it would at least stop people from manipulating their ages or refusing to update it for 10 years. I know many think I'm knocking the 50s crowd and I'm not. We are going to a party tomorrow where there won't be many people there under 50. Mind you, a positive side effect is that they all think we're the young fresh meat. Ha!
The gay report
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The gay report       07-18-2014 21:15 PM
That's so gay!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-18-2014 21:15 PM
You're assuming I want the heat toned down. The Mrs. doesn't especially like spicy, so I rather aggressively removed the membranes as well as the seeds. They were barely hot at all - almost sweet. DAMN!
Where's all the guy's pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Where's all the guy's pictures       07-18-2014 20:50 PM
I for one know damn well I'm trying to sell myself as much as I am my lovely wife.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-18-2014 20:49 PM
I had this and it was unbelievably good. I am blown away by how delicious this was. w ww.food.c om/recipe/bacon-wrapped-jalapeno-poppers-105670
The gay report
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The gay report       07-18-2014 20:31 PM
How much more soviety can a union get?
Getting bored with forums now and here's why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       07-18-2014 19:17 PM
Yay!
just a quick question
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > just a quick question       07-18-2014 16:28 PM
First off, welcome to the fora. I never understood why people ask why when people say no thanks. What difference does it make? People want to argue about it? It's silly, but all I can do is tell you to ignore them. If they pester you or become belligerent just block them.
a over 50 group
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > a over 50 group       07-18-2014 16:07 PM
Nobody said it was only an issue with the over 50 crowd. But it certainly seems more rampant. We've never met purported 35 year olds who are more like 45. But we've met lots of purported 50 year olds who are more like 60 (or more).
Getting bored with forums now and here's why
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Getting bored with forums now and here's why       07-18-2014 15:06 PM
Tits.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       07-18-2014 14:15 PM
Interesting thought. I'd have to know more about the specifics but that's an interesting observation. ~ Mr. VA "The Interested One"
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       07-18-2014 12:28 PM
Jesus Christ that's funny.....
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-18-2014 10:49 AM
Like Korean Airlines flight 007, how could I forget the incident of Iran Air flight 655. The US shot down an Iranian plane from the USS Vincennes with a guided missile, from Iranian waters, in Iranian air space, and on the plane's usual flight path after mistaking it for an F-14 and killed nearly 300 people. Even we can make these mistakes. Very tragic.
How do you play at play on-premise parties?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > How do you play at play on-premise parties?       07-18-2014 09:05 AM
The Mrs. told me I was da bomb at an airport and I ended up getting the "special friend" search :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW       07-18-2014 09:02 AM
"You are so focused on....." You of all people have no right to tell anyone that they are overly focused on a single topic or message. At least 95% of your posts are basically the same message over and over again. I give you marks for consistency, but that's about it.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-18-2014 08:33 AM
Well they probably considered 33,000 feet to be out of reach of non-military weaponry. I didn't think these rebels HAD true military-style weaponry. My guess is that Putin knew almost right away it was these rebels and is currently shitting all over them in every way he can without making it known that he's in contact with them.
Ladies - turning down the guys politely?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Ladies - turning down the guys politely?       07-18-2014 08:30 AM
Very early in our swinging, we went to a house party without having done our homework. We didn't know anyone going and took a chance. The toilet - bowl and tank - on the front lawn being used as flower planters probably should have been our first clue. Or walking through the screen door frame sans screen. We like to consider ourselves to be reasonably attractive people, but lets just say compared to this crowd we were Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. They descended on us like those green 3-eyed things in Toy Story "oooohh!!! People with teeth!" We were there about 15 minutes and spent 12 of it plotting our escape. EVERYONE was watching us and we decided that making a graceful exit was impossible. I faked getting a cell phone call from our daughter, stepped outside because it was too loud in the house. The Mrs. followed and we bolted for the car.
a over 50 group
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > a over 50 group       07-18-2014 08:09 AM
Oh and I know I'll touch a few nerves with some people, but people over 50 often state their "play age", as in, what they feel their sexual equivalent is. What in the hell? My "play age", judging by what we do and who we do it with is probably around 25. Wouldn't you call me a liar for saying I was 25? You should. I don't see why the criteria should suddenly go lax once people cross 50.
a over 50 group
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > a over 50 group       07-18-2014 08:07 AM
I'm not knocking 50-somethings BLT. I'm knocking liars. Some 50-somethings are pretty awesome people, and some 40 and even 30-somethings had led a rough life and show every one of their years plus a few more. No, my issue is liars. Like the 220 pound chick who said she was 150. I'm not stupid. I might have liked 220 pound chick, but I don't like 220 pound liar.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       07-18-2014 07:32 AM
Call me old fashioned, but neither the Mrs. or I have ever DVRd anything. Ever. I don't even know if our cable box has the capability? I assume it does.
a over 50 group
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > a over 50 group       07-18-2014 07:26 AM
50 seems to be the magic age people lie about on their profiles. I know many people who have 50 as a top cutoff on their preferences, and we see many people that mysteriously stop aging at 49 or 50 years old. Some are lying by just a couple of years, but for some? It's ridiculous. We met a couple out with old pics that claimed to be 50 and 47, but they were in reality much older. I'm not kidding - I would guess at least 70. WTF? Did you think you could get away with that? In reality they looked like Richard Nixon and Joan Rivers. And I don't mean 'I am not a crook' Richard Nixon. I mean "going to visit President Clinton at the White House" Richard Nixon. I was actually pissed off and we spent very little time chatting with them. Misrepresentation of age seems to be widespread in the 50+ crowd. Am I imagining things there?
Twitter do you know how to use it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Twitter do you know how to use it       07-18-2014 05:51 AM
"- spew stupid stuff out into electronic ether as soon as it enters your mind " Like bragging you just shot down a military transport plane before you realize it was actually a civilian aircraft.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-18-2014 05:50 AM
So, it seems that rebels in eastern Ukraine bragged on social media about downing a Ukrainian military aircraft immediately after the Malaysia Airlines plane was shot down, posting links to video footage of the debris falling from the sky. The video is actually footage of the passenger plane. The VK social networking page of Igor Strelkov -- "defense minister" of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic -- first announced: "We just downed an An-26 near (the town of) Torez." AN-26: Antonov-26, a Soviet-era military transport plane. The strongly pro-Kiev Ukrainska Pravda [Pravda? Really?] news site later posted an audio recording of what it claimed were the intercepted field communications between rebels and a Russian agent discussing the downing. "We just downed a plane," a rebel the recording identifies as Bes (Demon) tells an alleged Russian military intelligency officer. Another recording shows one alleged fighter reporting from the site of the plane's remains that it was "100 percent certain this is a civilian aircraft." He spits out a Russian expletive when asked whether there were a lot of passengers on board. The comments attributed to Strelkov did not identify what missile was used to down the craft at what Kiev said was an altitude of 10,000 metres (33,000 feet). But a message on the official Twitter account of the Donetsk People's Republic had announced hours earlier that insurgents had seized a series of Russian-made Buk systems capable of soaring to that height. "@dnrpress: self-propelled Buk surface-to-air missile systems have been seized by the DNR from (Ukrainian) surface-to-air missile regiment A1402," said the post. That tweet was later deleted as well.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-18-2014 05:38 AM
"“I say ‘apparently’ because we don’t actually have all the details. I want to be sure of what I say. Apparently, have been shot down. Shot down, not an accident. Blown out of the sky,”" - Jumpin' Joe Biden Thanks for clearing that up, Joe.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-17-2014 18:17 PM
I certainly wasn't criticizing what you wrote Mrs Sav. Just saying what I read. Half of what people "know" now about it is probably untrue, speculation, misunderstandings etc.
Twitter do you know how to use it
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Twitter do you know how to use it       07-17-2014 15:31 PM
I moaned about twitter here before. It seems like a very effective way to: - mass communicate important information, such as school closings - spew stupid stuff out into electronic ether as soon as it enters your mind
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-17-2014 15:12 PM
Look up Korean airlines flight 007.
Social Etiquette in the lifestyle
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Social Etiquette in the lifestyle       07-17-2014 14:19 PM
I would see potential benefit in having playmates that like to hump our friends too. Getting a good 4 way together is hard enough. The opportunity for 6-ways is even lower.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-17-2014 14:13 PM
Early reports like this are often wildly contradictory so this kind of confusion is common. My guess is - no matter who did it , it's a case of mistaken identity and the guilty party thought they were shooting down a military plane. More than likely none of the parties involved in the Ukrainian situation see any benefit in shooting down a civilian airliner.
stage fright
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > stage fright       07-17-2014 14:10 PM
I struggled with this a little at the beginning of our swinging. I advise other guys to stop focusing on it and shift the focus away. You can't think your way through it. Lick her pussy or something... While doing do use a hand to help yourself out a little. And stop drinking so damn much. Some guys never get over this and ultimately fail forever at it. The best advice I can give ladies when dealing with it is to not talk about it and pretend (as best you can) that you don't notice. He's anxious enough as it is about it - if he feels like you're attacking him about it, all is lost.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       07-17-2014 13:49 PM
What I read was that it was a Buk surface to air missile. This is probably not rebels as this is the "launch from a truck" variety. The plane was taken out at 33,000 feet. Do the rebels have weapons like that? If not, the missile is former soviet issue and came from a military. Russian, Ukrainian, etc.
should women shave there pussy hair
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > should women shave there pussy hair       07-17-2014 10:58 AM
Thanks for specifying, although I would think frying would exclude the bearded variety.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       07-17-2014 10:10 AM
We saw "Ka". Totally awesome.
Where's all the guy's pictures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Where's all the guy's pictures       07-17-2014 09:20 AM
We've actually met lots of couples in person that have no pics of the guy (at least publicly) and the guy's pretty attractive. I have no idea why they hide him away or think he's unimportant. I'm sure they'd get a lot more interest if they had any pics of the dood.