FORUMS
vabeachcouple33    Posts: 22139
Last 100 Displayed

TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       05-22-2015 23:37 PM
Yep.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-22-2015 23:33 PM
From DC through Baltimore, Philly, NJ and NYC - the only way to get in is to shove your way in. Give people a choice between being hit or yielding. I hated it. I hate driving like an asshole. But it's the only way to not wait all day. The whole "zipper" thing of alternating cars when merging? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-22-2015 14:18 PM
I'd probably jizz in my pants if Kate Upton so much as waved to me across a parking lot.
AdultFriendFinder got hacked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > AdultFriendFinder got hacked       05-22-2015 13:31 PM
I'm guessing that this is one of those instances where SLS will not suspend you for mentioning them.
College cost and the economy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > College cost and the economy       05-22-2015 13:15 PM
Fine. It's all yours.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > College cost and the economy       05-22-2015 11:53 AM
I guess where this is really going is: how does per-student support from all levels of government today compare to, say, 15 years ago? And also, how many students do we have no vs then? I realize that the first question is not an easy one to answer. But I'm still thinking that part of the problem is that colleges are increasingly flooded with people who are wasting everyone's time and money.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-22-2015 09:05 AM
Probably the reason people keep expecting me to pull a miracle out of my ass at the 11th hour is because I nearly always do so. I might bitch and groan a lot doing it, but I do it.
TV Shows
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > TV Shows       05-22-2015 09:02 AM
Seasons 1 and 2 are by far the weakest. It is a steady upwards trajectory from season 3 onwards. You didn't start hearing that, probably, until season 4.
We do not make New Years resolutions, but it would be interesting to know if anyone is still holding on as we are approaching June. Also, has anyone kept their resolution a whole year, or permanently?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > We do not make New Years resolutions, but it would be interesting to know if anyone is still holding on as we are approaching June. Also, has anyone kept their resolution a whole year, or permanently?       05-21-2015 22:28 PM
Your thread title is crazy crack long.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-21-2015 19:30 PM
Another FB: 5 pm emergencies. Seriously? You put your shit off until 5 pm then dump it in my inbox when it has to be delivered by COB? 2nd only to requests made at 9:45 am Saturday morning and then at 8 am Monday "where is it?"
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-21-2015 12:36 PM
The fucking DOJ.... My last reports were delivered to them in October 2013. This morning it seems like they've finally gotten around to looking at them, and sent me a panicky email demanding more info by COB (California) today. A S S H O L E S
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-21-2015 11:55 AM
"There ain't no party like an S-Club party" - some assholes on TV
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > College cost and the economy       05-21-2015 11:22 AM
What I'm driving at, tbr, is asking if state support is actually way down, or if the number of people we are trying to educate with it is way up. If a budget is increased by a factor of 3, but the number of students we are attempting to educate is increased by a factor of 10, is state support actually down or do we have something else going on?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-21-2015 00:24 AM
Cool. My daughter used to live there. Worked at the Applebee's.
If you could invite a famous person over for dinner, who would it be?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If you could invite a famous person over for dinner, who would it be?       05-20-2015 17:31 PM
A serious answer to this question would be Isaac Newton. Then Glenn Seaborg, but I think I'm the only one here who knows who that is.
If you could invite a famous person over for dinner, who would it be?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If you could invite a famous person over for dinner, who would it be?       05-20-2015 16:04 PM
I dunno - Bella Donna always struck me as someone who'd be down for a post-dinner fuck.
Lifestyle Movie recomendations
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Lifestyle Movie recomendations       05-20-2015 15:58 PM
We saw a movie called "Sex and Breakfast" about 2 couples who (separately) seeking to get into swinging and wind up finding each other. The good part: the results were consistent with the reasons why they got into it. One couple already had a hot sex life and wanted to find ways to ramp it up further. The other was struggling and the female half was unable to orgasm with her boyfriend and she was rather desperate for a good fuck, and her boyfriend seemed to barely care. They did not survive the experience. The bad part: the setup was just stupid. Done through a therapist who promoted swinging as a clinical solution to sexual problems. Nevertheless, somewhat interesting. Home Alone kid was in it as the disinterested boyfriend.
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-20-2015 14:14 PM
On a friend's facebook page: When I'm in a new relationship my stomach hurts all the time. Not from butterflies, but from holding in farts.
Finally something interesting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Finally something interesting       05-20-2015 13:55 PM
Even the Ramones mixed it up better than you, Z.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-20-2015 12:05 PM
Bobby's english is much better in person. You moved to Chesapeake, Bobby? Good to see someone is still carrying the torch for the town...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > College cost and the economy       05-20-2015 07:05 AM
That question was not intended for you.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > College cost and the economy       05-19-2015 23:48 PM
I'm usually one to not ask a question that I don't already know the answer to, but I'll trust you'll answer me honestly. How much do you suppose is wasted in public tax dollars educating (or attempting to educate) people who really have no business being there? I ask because as much as people crow about how university education is free (or nearly so) in Europe, they are largely not aware of how much more difficult it is to get in. We've somehow gotten this idea in our heads that a college education is something everyone ought to have, whereas in the European system you are streamed into trades if you are not college material. I want to say (and I'm willing to be shown that I am wrong) that we send many more people to post secondary education, large numbers of which are wasting our money, their money, and everyones time. Do you think this holds water?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > College cost and the economy       05-19-2015 19:21 PM
If I owned McDonalds and people kept paying for Big Macs even when I raised the price to $25, I wouldn't lower the price.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-19-2015 12:57 PM
I'm always astounded when people exclaim things like WTF at temperatures consistent with their locale. Guy in Alaska in January "it's -40 WTF" Guy in Nevada in July "it's 116 WTF" Not picking on you, Tigg - it's just something I've noticed. OT: it's 91 wtf
Spam email is aggravating; does SLS prohibit it or do anything about it?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Spam email is aggravating; does SLS prohibit it or do anything about it?       05-18-2015 14:57 PM
I can confirm that I have reported such profiles a couple of times and SLS has investigated them and taken action.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Finally something interesting       05-18-2015 14:31 PM
As a personal aside, we have been subject to New York's absurd double taxation as well as Illinois. We will not do work there. Period. We have a list of states from which we will not hire as remote employees, as it places high burdens on the company. One employee moved from Illinois to South Carolina so we would hire him. I also find the composition of the split to be interesting. Kagan, Ginsburg, Thomas and Scalia in cahoots? Was that a pig I just saw flying by?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Finally something interesting       05-18-2015 14:22 PM
I haven't read anything beyond the following news story, but double (and beyond) taxation happens at several points on the federal level, so I wonder what this might possibly mean down the line. The Supreme Court on Monday struck down as unconstitutional a Maryland tax that has the effect of double-taxing income residents earn in other states. Maryland officials say the 5-4 ruling means the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenues. It also could affect similar tax laws in nearly 5,000 local jurisdictions in other states, including New York, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Ohio. The justices agreed with a lower court that the tax is invalid because it discourages Maryland residents from earning money outside the state. The unusual split wasn't along ideological lines. Writing for the court, Justice Samuel Alito said the tax "is inherently discriminatory" under the Constitution's Commerce Clause. The court has interpreted that provision to ban states from passing laws that burden interstate commerce. Alito was joined by Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Anthony Kennedy, Stephen Breyer and Sonia Sotomayor. Maryland allowed its residents to deduct income taxes paid to other states from their Maryland state tax, but it did not apply that deduction to a local "piggy back" tax collected for counties and some city governments. Maryland officials argued that the state has authority to tax all the income its residents earn to pay for local services like public schools. The case arose after Maryland residents Brian and Karen Wynne challenged their tax bill. They had been blocked from deducting $84,550 that they had paid in income taxes to 39 other states. Brian Wynne's out-of-state income resulted from his ownership stake in a health care company that operates nationwide. The Wynnes argued that Maryland was unfairly subjecting them to double taxation and taxing earnings that have no connection to the state. Maryland's highest court ruled in 2013 that the tax violates the Constitution's Commerce Clause. Maryland officials have said an adverse ruling could cost local governments in the state $45 million to $50 million annually and warned that Maryland might have to refund up to $120 million in taxes. In dissent, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said nothing in the Constitution requires a state to avoid taxing its residents just because another state has a similar tax regime targeting the same income. She was joined in dissent by Justices Antonin Scalia and Elena Kagan. Scalia also wrote separately to note his longtime opposition to "a judge-invented rule under which judges may set aside state laws that they think impose too much of a burden on interstate commerce." Clarence Thomas wrote separately to say the Commerce Clause cannot be used to strike down a state law.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-18-2015 12:45 PM
When we lived in Virginia our daughter would bring laundry over to do sometimes. I never dreamt she'd bring a bag of dirty laundry with her on a plane to Florida to do at our house.
Email bukkake
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Email bukkake       05-18-2015 00:34 AM
There. 17 copies of one email. Sitting in my inbox.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-17-2015 01:06 AM
Sweet Jesus did you change your default pic for me? Yum.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-17-2015 00:11 AM
"Crazy Horses" - The Osmonds
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-17-2015 00:10 AM
Poutine where?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-16-2015 23:56 PM
I just has poutine for the first time in years. I knew there was something about Canada that I missed.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-16-2015 10:15 AM
73 and cloudy here in Brampton, Ontario.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-15-2015 18:31 PM
A Disoranno and Chivas mixed on ice made my trip in a crammed A330 that much more bearable.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       05-15-2015 09:51 AM
Me2 was the name of a parody "band" my brother and I created as teenagers. Seriously.
The morning news anything worth conversing about
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-15-2015 09:49 AM
Robert's writing op-ed pieces now?
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-15-2015 09:00 AM
Flying to Canada today to go to a wedding. Back Sunday. Our daughter is coming to visit!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-13-2015 23:59 PM
86 new posts since I last checked. WTF are you all shit-slinging about now?
Presidential Election Year 2016: Republican Party Candidates and Their Closets
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Presidential Election Year 2016: Republican Party Candidates and Their Closets       05-13-2015 23:57 PM
Nothing happening there, rhino boy. Try harder.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-13-2015 00:44 AM
Don't go bringing Freakonomics into this. You don't want any sense going on....
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       05-12-2015 11:50 AM
Heheh....heheh....you said "wall balls" - Beavis
Email bukkake
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Email bukkake       05-12-2015 11:48 AM
I got some this morning, but deleted them forgetting that you asked me not to action them. Sorry. I'll wait for the next ones.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       05-12-2015 11:46 AM
We are having lunch and then hitting the road. I love Key West....every visit is always too short :(
How the Democrats win the next election .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How the Democrats win the next election .       05-12-2015 11:43 AM
"You can make the numbers say lots of different things..." Political truism of the century.
Married and Single
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Married and Single       05-12-2015 07:54 AM
You've got the answer to your question. You obviously don't like it, but that doesn't change it.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-11-2015 19:09 PM
And yes, I wholeheartedly intended that tone. Call me cold, cruel, whatever. Feed the need and the need grows. It's always the way.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-11-2015 19:07 PM
Meanwhile, the number of people who can afford corn flakes for their kids approaches 100%. Maybe if social services knocked on a few doors to inquire to lazy ass parents about their hungry kids instead of sending me a nasty note saying my lunches are too nice we wouldn't be teaching 400 kids that if you're too fucking lazy to feed your kids breakfast that's cool - someone else will do it. I personally knew people with nice cars and electronics and full liquor cabinets who "couldn't afford" breakfast for their kids. We are all going to have to live with generations of useless Roberts.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-11-2015 00:58 AM
Ride - "Leave Them All Behind"
BLOCKING MEMBERS
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BLOCKING MEMBERS       05-11-2015 00:46 AM
Me neither. Gina might know.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-10-2015 21:01 PM
Don't know yet. We are about to walk Duval street in Key West and find something.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-09-2015 15:23 PM
What I have a problem with is solicitation of tips for counter service. They make you fill in the tip amount for a credit card for $6 at Cold Stone? Fuck that. Sorry but I don't tip counter service. Or grocery baggers, bus drivers, flight attendants, nurses, or any of the other people who just do their job. That said for wait staff, I am quite generous, provided that I get at least decent service.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       05-09-2015 12:51 PM
86 right now. Going to 90 today.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-09-2015 12:49 PM
While lovely, duck fat is not part of my breakfast potatoes. I usually make them with butter but this time it was the kind you can't believe it's not.
What's for Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Breakfast       05-09-2015 11:39 AM
Pineapple, my yummy potatoes, grilled asparagus, cheeses and mimosas for sis in law and her girlfriend. You'd figure after 20+ years my sister in law would have learned that not only am I willing and able to accommodate vegetarians/vegans when it comes to cooking but I'm actually quite good at it, provided nobody complains that I made myself some bacon to eat with mine.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       05-09-2015 11:35 AM
Welcome to the fora. Quite an entry you made...
Married and Single
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Achieving Single Male Success > Married and Single       05-08-2015 23:59 PM
I always take "no single males" to mean "no men without a woman toting along."
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How the Democrats win the next election .       05-08-2015 16:39 PM
Thanks for reminding me why the politics fora suck.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How the Democrats win the next election .       05-08-2015 16:20 PM
You didn't account for anything at all in your statement, yet I haven't accounted for enough in mine? Apparently you have exclusive rights to standalone statements with no stated meaning but clearly an intended one. Have at it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How the Democrats win the next election .       05-08-2015 14:19 PM
Btw what changed in the labor force in the mid-1940s, and then in the 60s and 70s? The men came home from the war, and the women put their aprons back on. In the 60s and 70s women began entering the workforce en masse. You cannot compare pre-1975 labor participation to today.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How the Democrats win the next election .       05-08-2015 14:17 PM
It's irritating when people just say things without comment, context or analysis of any kind, isn't it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How the Democrats win the next election .       05-08-2015 14:16 PM
It's irritating when people just say things without comment, context or analysis of any kind, isn't it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > How the Democrats win the next election .       05-08-2015 10:30 AM
In other news, the labor participation rate is at its lowest level since 1977.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-07-2015 21:45 PM
I find that to be a weird strategy. We're not especially motivated to email them even after seeing this. It's simply blind luck that we found out their private pics are open. Who knows how often people do this??
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       05-07-2015 21:07 PM
We saw a local (0 miles) couple's profile. Their private pics are already open to us. We have no email or IM history with them. We do not recognize them. JW is this people hoping we just stumble across their profile and see that their pics are open and write to them???
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-07-2015 21:04 PM
I haven't examined this closely, so with the caveat that I am simply re-posting a story as reported.... (Reuters) - The Baltimore police investigation into the death of a black man from injuries sustained in police custody fails to support some charges filed by the city prosecutor, CNN reported on Thursday. Citing officials briefed on the separate probes by prosecutor Marilyn Mosby and police into the death of Freddie Gray, the television news network said the lack of support for charges from the police findings could allow lawyers representing the officers to undercut the prosecution. Gray, 25, sustained spinal injuries after being arrested, and his death on April 19 sparked protests and a day of arson and looting in the largely African American city. Mosby charged six officers on Friday with counts ranging from false imprisonment to manslaughter and second-degree murder. She made her announcement hours after the state medical examiner ruled the death a homicide and a day after police turned over their findings about Gray's arrest.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-07-2015 20:23 PM
All business owners pay estimated taxes, BLT, including black business owners and yes, your stepmom. It's not any kind of shelter or scheme for black business owners, white business owners, or llamas. It's a manner to calculate estimated payments part way through the year with the differences settled at the end of the year. Even for black business owners. Or meerkats. If you're wondering why I wrote that so oddly, you now know how we all feel reading what you wrote.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-07-2015 16:42 PM
While I largely agree with your statement Perf, it burns me a little when someone lives a largely tax-free life under the table while complaining that I don't pay enough, and voting to correct this 'injustice'. Quickly becoming political. I've said what I wanted to say... I'll leave it there....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-07-2015 16:35 PM
I paid estimated taxes for years. Perhaps you should look up what that means, because I'm pretty sure you don't understand it at all.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-07-2015 16:22 PM
The charge is charged by the credit card company, not the salon. In principle I agree with your reasoning. But you know as well as I do that they are not declaring it as income.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       05-07-2015 15:59 PM
Yay! Unlimited pooping at the Scandles' house!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-07-2015 15:58 PM
"Cash only" And yet I will probably be the one audited. Forgive me for being a grouch about this but I find it amazing how so many people simultaneously gripe about their taxes while openly participating in cheating on them. I don't especially enjoy writing huge checks - dutifully (while not happily) paying every cent - when almost everyone I know helps everyone else go around it. (Not specific to you, NJ. I know it's a widespread practice. Call me extra grumpy because of the looming sister in law who tomorrow will decry my life and proclaim that I should have most of it taxed away, while having no earthly concept of what I already pay).
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-07-2015 15:52 PM
I know. I felt like being serious about it. HT: I thought they were coming today. Turns out it's tomorrow!
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-07-2015 12:35 PM
It is when you're dealing with someone who believes that until EVERYONE has a house and a car, everyone else should have a bare minimum. She's kind of like Robert in that way. No business should be allowed to turn a profit until everyone has their needs met, etc.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-07-2015 12:02 PM
True story. This was in Ottawa. Late 90s. The school had a problem with a few kids (I believe about 20) showing up hungry. The school's solution was to initiate "the breakfast club" where kids could eat before school. There was no cafeteria - kids brought lunch from home and ate in the classrooms. I found out because my kids (then 7 and 6) no longer wanted to eat breakfast at home. They told me about "the breakfast club" and that "every kid went", because all you had to do was show up. Breakfast was typically bagels and fruit. Within 2 months the school had set up the gymnasium as a makeshift cafeteria because 20 hungry kids had become 400 hungry kids. They would take it all out in time for gym classes. When possible I would drive them to school as I didn't care if I was the last parent on earth feeding my kids breakfast, dammit, I was feeding them breakfast. Well, it wasn't long until kids not getting breakfast became kids not having lunch. You can see where this went in a hurry. At the beginning of the school year we had 20 kids with no breakfast. They never addressed the hungry kids' parents (the school said specifically that it wasn't their place to do so). Now we had no gym because it had been turned into a cafeteria and every kid was getting free breakfast AND lunch at the school. 20 missing meals. The solution was 800 meals and teaching an entire school full of kids that they are better off with the school feeding them than their parents. I absolutely hated it and the school thought I was crazy.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-07-2015 08:47 AM
Some jackass professor says that parents who read to their kids at bedtime are unfairly disadvantaging other kids: (As a personal aside, we once got a letter home from our kids' school asking us to please stop sending such nice lunches, as it could make other kids with less capable parents feel bad about themselves. I kept that letter for years but lost it unfortunately.) So anyway, here's what the bozo said: "‘We could prevent elite private schooling without any real hit to healthy family relationships, whereas if we say that you can’t read bedtime stories to your kids because it’s not fair that some kids get them and others don’t, then that would be too big a hit at the core of family life.’ ‘I don’t think parents reading their children bedtime stories should constantly have in their minds the way that they are unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children, but I think they should have that thought occasionally,’
Email bukkake
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Email bukkake       05-07-2015 08:37 AM
Thanks.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-06-2015 22:02 PM
What difference does it make? The question was asked why we are talking about Baltimore. So I did. The response was to try to talk about the KKK for reasons unknown. That's why the politics fora suck.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-06-2015 19:35 PM
K thanks for the off-course discourse.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-06-2015 18:41 PM
So, at the risk of sounding overly aggressive, Why in the hell did you bring up the KKK?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-06-2015 14:27 PM
So Saturday night at a party Mrs VA meets this guy who works in a field similar to ours. They exchange business cards as it seems he might actually have useful contacts. So the idiot emails her work email - of course, not from HIS work email - with a sexually explicit message. Fucking. Moron. Mrs VA deserves a bit of hell too for giving her business card to someone at a swingers party....
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-06-2015 13:46 PM
"I rarely tip toe over here but did when all hell was breaking loose in B-More and it was extremely quiet....WTF was that about?" See the bizarre discourse below.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-06-2015 13:38 PM
Me too. Also about Justin Beiber. What does that have to do with anything?
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-06-2015 13:34 PM
"I don't like people telling me how to live my life thus I try not to tell others how to live theirs." My vegan sister in law and her girlfriend arrive tomorrow night for a week. They do not subscribe to this philosophy. They SAY they do, but I am bracing for a week of complaining about everything. My food isn't organic enough. My booze isn't made by a company with unionized employees. Do I know how many Brazilians died so I could have this floor? My car is too big. My house too. My neighbors are stepford wives. Do I know how many chemicals are in that? (I always give the same answer - 100% - which elicits a confused stare). Oh and my governor sucks. It's still Jeb Bush. (Seriously she thought it was). Gated community? Don't get me started.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-06-2015 13:21 PM
Speculation is perfectly fine. Death threats, assault, murder, shooting, looting and arson are not, and makes one an idiot.
Email bukkake
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > Email bukkake       05-06-2015 10:47 AM
Dear SLS Some of the clubs and groups that mass email us absolutely flood us with multiple copies of their email, and it gets worse each week. We just got FIFTEEN copies of an email. The senders, when contacted, always reply with the same message: they get lots of complaints about it, they ask SLS, and SLS replies with "it's a known glitch". How many more months of this do we have to endure?!?!!??!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The morning news anything worth conversing about       05-06-2015 09:03 AM
Enticing sluts to succumb to my snake is the reason why I'm here.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-06-2015 09:00 AM
The spotters, bitters and sputters cause a lot of trouble these days. I have this fucked up idea where I want to examine the facts of the case as best I can before coming to a judgement. Call me crazy.
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-05-2015 21:44 PM
We also lost coconut rum, Hendrick's gin, peach schnapps, 1776 bourbon (which sucked anyway) and my very favorite - E.H. Taylor bourbon. *sniff*
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       05-05-2015 20:06 PM
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, some silver 1800 on ice. (The Patron was lost in the alcoholanche).
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-05-2015 14:22 PM
Better to just jest than joust with a jerk in a jiffy. Did you get the jist of that?
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-05-2015 13:42 PM
We have a lot of long standing problems. Racism? Yes. Police misconduct and brutality? Sure. The thing is that we also have a problem with people being completely unwilling to examine evidence or objectively look at a situation before acting like an animal. I have not heard any reasonable argument made by anyone as to why Darrin Wilson should be charged with anything but that doesn't mean millions of people don't disagree, mostly for reasons they are unable to articulate. Politics lately here is dead, and thats good. There is little good to talk about and nobody to talk with. At least I'll get some more work done.
Sexiest thing you've seen lately?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sexiest thing you've seen lately?       05-05-2015 13:03 PM
The former.... My French is terrible but I stammered through some for her, much to her amusement. Her English was excellent though.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       05-05-2015 12:33 PM
Because what was there to talk about that hadn't been talked about a million times? Talk about rioting idiots? Done that. Talk about guilt or innocence of the officers? We have almost no information so how can we do that? Of course that doesn't stop many people from doing so but it's not interesting to me.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sexiest thing you've seen lately?       05-05-2015 12:15 PM
No, from France. Not that it's especially important.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sexiest thing you've seen lately?       05-05-2015 11:39 AM
No it was here in Orlando. We love out of towners at the club.
DP yes or no?
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > DP yes or no?       05-05-2015 11:38 AM
Calling cadence??? I don't know what I've been told (I don't know what I've been told) Someone's cooch is gettin' poled. (Someone's cooch is gettin' poled.) I don't know why it's so loud (I don't know why it's so loud) Someone's ass is gettin' plowed (someone's ass is gettin' plowed)
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-05-2015 11:24 AM
Canada could soon force all airlines serving their country to have a French speaking crew member aboard - after a passenger complained he was served the 'wrong lemonade'. French language 'extremist' Michael Thibodeau sued Air Canada after he was given a Sprite instead of 7Up by an English speaking stewardess. He branded the airline's employees as 'malicious, oppressive and reprehensible' for not answering his questions in French during the 2009 flight, despite the fact he's a fluent English speaker. The legal action has now inspired Canadian MP Stephane Dion to lodge a bill in parliament demanding that all flights to and from bilingual Canada have a French speaker on board. He said: "Being able to order 7Up in French on a plane is a fundamental right in Canada and all Canadians should be able to sue the airlines if this is not the case." He is calling for the Official Languages Act - which ensures French and English are given equal status - to extend the rules to all international flights serving Canada. Mr Thibodeau was initially awarded £8,000 in damages in 2010, but Air Canada appealed and the ruling was overturned. He then took his case to the Canadian Supreme Court, where judges ruled that the Official Languages Act does not allow citizens to sue for cash damages for being spoken to in the wrong language. Instead, the airline was only ordered to apologise to the couple and ensure the Languages Act was respected in future. Mr Thibodeau had also filed a similar language complaint against Ottawa's bus company in 2002 after a driver greeted him with 'hello' instead of 'bonjour'.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       05-05-2015 11:16 AM
Dear God what is wrong with people....although the bonus is that women typically broke off their relationships because he was cheating, not because of THIS... A woman said she met Philip Hansen on an internet dating site and they had sex at her home. The first time they had sex he started pushing on one of her front teeth that was slightly darker than the rest. During a sexual encounter in his car, Hansen suddenly had a pair of pliers and put it on her tooth, moving it backward and forwards before she heard the tooth crack. Hansen, 56, (of Wellington, NZ) has pleaded not guilty to 11 charges of wounding with intent to injure four women by extracting their teeth with pliers or attempting to with a screwdriver wiggling their teeth or cutting their toes and unlawful sexual connection. The charges cover different dates between 1988 and 2011 in various places in the Hutt Valley. On a visit to a friend's house he tried to use pliers again, wiggling a tooth. Hansen got angry after a phone call from the woman's family member and told her he had some rules, like he got sex when he wanted it and she was to have no contact with her family. She told him she could not live with that. He woke her that night in a headlock with a hand in her mouth, pushing and pulling at her teeth. A third woman gave evidence earlier said she was not allowed to wear her false teeth in the house with him. Sometimes he would take them out for her. She said she had also met Hansen on an internet dating sight and he had been happy she already had false teeth, telling her she looked better without them and was beautiful. He had asked her if she had false teeth and when she admitted she did, he told her he liked "gummy women." Weeks after they had met, she asked him to cut her toenails when she had a bad back. He cut the nails so short that they bled and were sore for weeks. Hansen threw her out after he found out she had used his computer and seen that he was talking to other women.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Sexiest thing you've seen lately?       05-05-2015 11:05 AM
A French woman on top of me with super long brown hair grinding herself to orgasm. Watching her face was such a turn on.