Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
vabeachcouple33    Posts: 19157
Last 100 Displayed

WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       09-01-2014 09:30 AM
Ryan Mullins, 22, was arrested in Swansboro, N.C., in August when he came to an officer’s attention at 5:30 a.m. Police said he had broken into a pharmacy, had stolen the 100-lb. safe, and was dragging it behind his car when the officer routinely pulled in front of him. Nonetheless, Mullins decided to try and pass the officer.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       09-01-2014 08:35 AM
There were a lot of younger people here this weekend. Especially at night. Still a lot of oldsters but definitely enough younger peeps for us to have no problem finding fun.
Latest received or given Blow Job
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Blow Job       09-01-2014 08:29 AM
About 2 am. Magnificent skills. I'll never forget you... whatever your name is.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-31-2014 19:36 PM
FB #1: There are a LOT of asshole single guys here at Caliente. Sorry to the non-asshole single guys, but the assholes are everywhere here. They think they can just grab my wife, or even walk up behind her and finger her - WTF! Like, 6 times a day we need to tell someone to just FUCK OFF. And they wonder why so many couples just avoid every single guy they see... Because half of them think that's OK. I feel really bad for the respectful single guys - the bad ones are wrecking it for you. FB #2: there are a lot of older people here. Like, 65+. While that's fine, I feel like sometimes this must be what young women feel like - some of these old ladies are just creepy. Sorry granny you can't just grab me like that. Or jump on my back and refuse to let go. Jesus Christ. I never thought I would feel like a piece of meat the old ladies were all eyeing....
Why So Few Nice Single Men
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Why So Few Nice Single Men       08-31-2014 19:29 PM
Dood don't get it. Our "no single men" is our way of saying we will do the shopping. Don't call us we'll call you . Otherwise our inbox is flooded with morons. The mrs has a few single guys (mostly male halves of former couples we knew) but we do not have the patience to deal with them on SLS. And OMG there are a LOT of asshole single guys here at Caliente. Like, a lot. Sorry to the non-asshole single guys, but the assholes are wrecking it for you.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-31-2014 19:23 PM
We met a great couple and had one helluva time with them in the land of foreplay. It's been a while since our hopes were this high for seeing them again at the party tonight.
I'll take insults for 1,000
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'll take insults for 1,000       08-31-2014 19:15 PM
That was our tag line for a while - "Dick will make you slap somebody!" Maybe it should go back....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'll take insults for 1,000       08-31-2014 13:01 PM
BT: ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=baeiVOKgWMo
The Continued Invasion of the USA
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > The Continued Invasion of the USA       08-31-2014 12:08 PM
In a rather extreme effort to be fair here.... This is the 2nd time I have seen Ghost openly insult the wife of a forum poster. Like the first time, it was a reaction to a comment that I also feel was out of line, although Ghost's reaction was so over the top that the comment he was reacting to seemed mild by comparison. In the first instance tmf made some kind of comment about him looking like he needed to get into the gym. In this one, Uriah made some allusion to the idea that Ghost was a woman-beater, or rather that his interest in BDSM stemmed from a lack of personal confidence and a need to subjugate women to alleviate his own sense of inadequacy. If Ghost had taken the high road and called him out for his comment I would have supported his complaint, but instead he one-upped (possibly two-upped) him and made it easy to not notice. Either Ghost found himself in forum jail or just decided to stay away; I don't know if he's reading this or not.
If you could have sex with ANYONE!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > If you could have sex with ANYONE!       08-30-2014 13:27 PM
She looks nothing like Annie Lennox. About 27, long straight black hair (my fave) slightly curvy with blow-me-down tits and wearing a leather dress. My GOD she looked hot. I'm such a fucking pervert. When I am 88 in a nursing home and my verbal filter is gone I pity the young nurses who will have to endure my comments and tales of conquest. They will probably pull my nuts in retribution.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'll take insults for 1,000       08-30-2014 13:22 PM
I miss Erica and her humongous knockers. The profile is back, but the woman is different :( Speaking of hugging my nuts - a general word of caution - no bear hugs, please. The number of women who pull twist and squash my balls continues to amaze me. Maybe I attract women who have some kind of nut squashing fetish. A lovely but um, aggressive lady gave them such a tug last night... Oww ww ww ww
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-30-2014 13:18 PM
Death by Peghey's thighs doesn't sound like such a bad way to go.
A little confused with the ladie side of couples.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A little confused with the ladie side of couples.       08-30-2014 13:15 PM
Sorry I was naked by the pool getting drinks and plotting our conquest of some visiting Canadians. I had forgotten what a pain in the ass Canadians are, especially when it comes to just chilling out when their wife is sucking my dick.
Ice bucket challenge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ice bucket challenge       08-30-2014 13:14 PM
So the SLS staff have put a video on YouTube of their collective ice bucket challenge. The video is too crappy to tell if Wayne or other more publicly accessible employees are in the video, but they openly challenge competing sites, which of course I cannot name (but they do ). I challenge them to fix the crappiness on the site but I don't think it's working too well.
Feds Gone Wild
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Feds Gone Wild       08-30-2014 12:58 PM
I'm imagining that being spoken in a Foghorn Leghorn drawl.
Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year       08-30-2014 12:57 PM
You're right Fun. I guess there are so many instances of idiocy (Peghey will surely run with that one if she knows about it) that I am incapable of keeping them all straight.
I want to know you everywhere
FORUMS > Suggestions > New Forums > I want to know you everywhere       08-29-2014 19:53 PM
Welcome to the fora! With that welcome complete, time to address your question: I am totally confused by your story. A couple behind you in a checkout line was taking your stuff while looking at you like they recognize you, so might they be swingers? Um, maybe.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A little confused with the ladie side of couples.       08-29-2014 19:38 PM
Wow look what I missed today.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-29-2014 19:37 PM
Free - flying public junk made me laugh nicely. Thank you.
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-29-2014 15:20 PM
POURING rAin!
If you could have sex with ANYONE!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > If you could have sex with ANYONE!       08-29-2014 09:57 AM
Right now I'm thinking I would fuck the girl who runs the piano bar here.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-29-2014 09:55 AM
If you are out by the pool and have any clothing on you'll be the only one who does.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-28-2014 19:10 PM
Lets: I can only tell you that they allow anyone in, single or not; however, the crowd at night (swingers) is almost all couples looking for couples.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-28-2014 14:11 PM
Almost!
Tired of liars
FORUMS > General Discussions > Senior Swingers > Tired of liars       08-28-2014 11:43 AM
This goes for any kind of people who misrepresent themselves - with respect to weight, age, whatever, and of course any demographic can be guilty of this. So with that made clear, I will air my complaint specific to the audience this area of the fora is intended to reach. Time marches on for all of us, but clearly some people feel that they can con others by pretending they are immune from the effects of the 4th dimension. A lot of people seem to magically stop aging at 49 or 50, to the point where they are fooling nobody whom they meet in person, although they might succeed in fooling some into meeting them, using old or misleading pics. Our official cutoff is 53 but we have a little wiggle room if people are interesting enough. We were on vacation and hit up by a couple who claimed to be 49 and 47. We met them at the club. These people were at least *70*. He looked like Richard Nixon. I don't mean "I am not a crook". I mean "visiting president Clinton". Geriatric Richard Nixon. I was quite pissed that these people would so brazenly lie to get people to meet them out. If we had simply bumped into them we would have been friendly and all, but I wasn't feeling too friendly being lied to like that. This goes for all of us - we should be honest about ourselves here. If we've aged out of the market for some - so be it. But anyone who lies to us in an effort to meet us - old, young, fat, whatever - forget it. End rant.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-28-2014 11:23 AM
All indications are that you did not appreciate the distinction.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       08-28-2014 10:19 AM
I've never known of a Denny's that was licensed to sell any kind of alcohol.
Stupidly Humerous Moment of Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Stupidly Humerous Moment of Day       08-27-2014 21:42 PM
I find you most endearing PG. I wouldn't edit you for a moment. You ain't Wikipedia.
BLACK WOMEN-WHITE MEN
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > BLACK WOMEN-WHITE MEN       08-27-2014 21:26 PM
No excuse needed, milady. I wish I had such resolve to stay away.
Stupidly Humerous Moment of Day
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Stupidly Humerous Moment of Day       08-27-2014 21:00 PM
I hurt my stupid humerus while grilling dinner. Somehow I ended up cooking at boss lady's house tonight?!?
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-27-2014 20:58 PM
Crime rate and incarceration rate are two different things.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-27-2014 17:13 PM
SteveAnn is correct. Crime is down dramatically from a peak of - I forget what year - 1992?
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-27-2014 15:37 PM
BT: have you been working on your jive? Barbara Billingsley might have been the best translator ever. I was watching that with our daughter. Some of the humor "Invest in money markets!!" was dated and thus lost on her, but she spat out her food when the kid said "I take my coffee black... like my men".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A little confused with the ladie side of couples.       08-27-2014 13:49 PM
Googled it - Apple *blossom* parade. Close enough.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A little confused with the ladie side of couples.       08-27-2014 13:17 PM
Yes it is. Our daughter marched in their apple parade or whatever it's called.
Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       08-27-2014 09:49 AM
"Ask me if I care ?" Don't worry; I won't.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       08-26-2014 19:08 PM
Thai food!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       08-26-2014 17:10 PM
In an absofuckinglutely hilarious twist, Berkshire Hathaway (ie Warren Buffett ) is dumping $3 billion in private equity financing into the deal.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       08-26-2014 10:27 AM
So Burger King is buying Tim Horton's and relocating to Canada. HuffPo, z, and president Obama will call them "unpatriotic" and it won't make a lickin difference. Other countries will continue to win, and all of the crying and tantrums in the world aren't going to stop it.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year       08-26-2014 08:15 AM
Btw if he is an oil platform worker as he states such an income is not unrealistic at all. They make very good money as their job is extremely demanding. I'm one of the few that doesn't doubt that, provided he's telling the truth about his job .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Republican Governors That Will Likely Lose Their State Election This Year       08-26-2014 08:13 AM
Actually what I'm remembering is that he stated an amount of taxes he paid and I used that to back-calculate an income of $140,000, which he confirmed with, as best I can recall "that's right va $140,000". I of course don't know if any of that is truthful, but it's what he stated.
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-25-2014 22:03 PM
Enough said.... Thank goodness... I didn't no what to say...
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-25-2014 16:00 PM
I spent quite some time trying to figure out to copy and paste a link on my phone. I am so thrilled that it was for that lovely bit of web awesomeness.
Bizarre Senate Race
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bizarre Senate Race       08-25-2014 15:54 PM
*makin' Ducking autocorrect.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Problematic Patriotism In America: A Proposed Solution       08-25-2014 15:53 PM
Yeah it kept most of them away. Sed knew what it was about. It was funny as shit.
Bizarre Senate Race
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Bizarre Senate Race       08-25-2014 10:50 AM
You said he lost, right ? Just main' sure...
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-25-2014 09:48 AM
I asked it as a question last night, but after reading various definitions of what an ideologue is I've decided that almost everyone is an ideologue, by most definitions anyway. The only exceptions would be someone who is a full-on populist, doing whatever is politically favorable with no regard to what they think is "right".
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-24-2014 21:17 PM
I feel so educated now. Thank you Mr. Farthuffer.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-24-2014 17:06 PM
FB: someone got a hold of Mrs VA's corporate Amex and tried to make online purchases at Home Depot. They successfully made online purchases at Lowes and Wendy's. JW: what the fuck can you buy online from Wendy's ?!! A frosty???
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-24-2014 15:41 PM
I'll agree with that mostly, tbr, although I'm not sure how Chris Christie is an ideologue. Bobby Jindal is maybe a lightweight ideologue....like I consider myself to be. Having rather strong convictions but realizing that my ideals are not always practical or politically feasible, so work from that standpoint. Now that I think about it, aren't practically all politicians (and us) ideologues, by definition? We all have our ideas for how "things ought to be" and subscribe to different ideologies. If only I could learn more about GOPoop....
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       08-24-2014 14:15 PM
As for how extreme weight losses occur.... The human body can mobilize around 40 calories a day from its fat stores. This number can be increased somewhat, but not a lot, from exercise. 50 cal a day max, I believe. So any deficit beyond 50 cal a day per pound of body fat you're carrying results in muscle loss too. I'll take a wild stab and guess your body fat is about 30%, meaning you carry about 45 pounds of fat. This is your total body fat - not excess. Unless you became an extreme athlete or concentration camp survivor the most you would want to give up of that is maybe half. This means you can achieve a max calorie deficit by exercising like crazy plus dieting of about 2,100 calories a day. A "Biggest Loser" contestant is much more overweight and thus can go much higher. Some muscle loss will happen too, and is somewhat inevitable, since obese people carry muscle needed to move their bulk around which they won't have a use for once they aren't so heavy. Anyway - so they would eat around 1,000 calories a day and exercise the rest away. If you've got nothing to do but exercise all day you'd be amazed at how much you can do so.
Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People       08-24-2014 14:04 PM
DD Based on your stats I would estimate your base (ie no exercise) caloric demand would be about 1,350 a day. If you are exercising doing weight training you would expected to build (slowly) small amounts of muscle weight and, while eating around 1,600 a day, I would expect your weight loss rate to be glacially slow to virtually zero. A weight loss of 4 pounds in 6 days is simply impossible via metabolism, exercise and dieting unless you ran 3 triathlons during this time. Rapid weight changes likes that are the result of water shifts and, frankly, changes in how much your bowel is retaining in weight.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-24-2014 12:17 PM
HT: tired after a 36-hour party. Met some new friends. Yay! FB: we might have lost some friends too.... Time will tell, but at this point I think they have decided to cut us loose; very disappointing - we really liked them. C'est la vie....
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-22-2014 16:00 PM
So sorry about your snake dry spell Peghey. *hug*. ;)
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-22-2014 15:59 PM
I always find it amusing to hear muggles talk about swinging. They have all of these crazy ideas, condemn it, yet you can tell they also find it wildly intriguing.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-22-2014 15:58 PM
I don't normally answer any of HFT's hogwash.... Not sure what possessed me to this time....
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-22-2014 13:47 PM
Most of the people that come up for me I already know; mostly friends of my kids.
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-22-2014 13:30 PM
Peghey's post is loaded with opportunity for those with dirty minds.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-22-2014 12:27 PM
On our way to Raleigh for a weekend-long party!!
Decribe your Penis using the title of a movie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Decribe your Penis using the title of a movie       08-22-2014 12:26 PM
Seven Pounds Um.... Yeah....
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-22-2014 12:03 PM
Have you considered waiting to see what the results of said toxicology report are before saying such a thing?!??!
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       08-22-2014 08:28 AM
Killah arm day!!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-22-2014 08:28 AM
And, a follow up... I have a couple of sympathy cards I am writing out, and I am doing so in cursive. I haven't written anything besides cheques in cursive in a long time, and it's a challenge to not make an ass out of myself doing so. One more: I spelled "checks" the Canadian way... dammit...
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-22-2014 08:18 AM
Mild FB, because I barely knew him... My stepmother's father, afflicted with rather severe Alzheimer's, has departed us. I didn't really know him, but he was a nice guy. Looked remarkably like Lloyd Bridges.
Decribe your Penis using the title of a movie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Decribe your Penis using the title of a movie       08-22-2014 05:33 AM
"Shaft".
BLACK WOMEN-WHITE MEN
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > BLACK WOMEN-WHITE MEN       08-21-2014 16:01 PM
Knowing both Mrs. Fancy and Bobby, I think she can probably be forgiving.
SLS hall of Fame
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > SLS hall of Fame       08-21-2014 15:33 PM
Damn - BT's might be longer than ours. We had a couple of funny emails lately: - We read your novella of a profile.... - For the first time - we have read a profile and have no questions.
New with no response
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New with no response       08-21-2014 13:10 PM
You're looking only for single females. We never pursue single females because they virtually never bite. We probably sent 500 emails to single females in our first 2 years here. We got a positive response from 2. One of those two was downright crazy. The other we met at a party, she *smacked* Mrs. VA's hand away from me, and that was the end of that. You might eventually find something here in a single female, but wow... good luck...
Stolen pics and fake profiles .
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Stolen pics and fake profiles .       08-21-2014 12:11 PM
Open the profile. Click a button that says "Report" (next to "Grant Access") Explain your beef.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 09:05 AM
LOL George Brett the pole dancer.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-21-2014 09:04 AM
TY Scandle :)
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-21-2014 08:17 AM
" He was playing right into the hands of the crowd" He's a politician. I expect no better.
HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014       08-21-2014 07:12 AM
HT: Bunch of new pics!!
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-21-2014 07:12 AM
For the life of me I can't figure out what a stuffed throne is.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       08-21-2014 05:58 AM
What in the hell happened to the "Swinging Single" area? About 1/3 of the threads have no title, but clearly have a history.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       08-21-2014 05:49 AM
This summer, like the few before it, has been much cooler than the several before that. When we moved here in 2006 (and persisting until 2010), summer highs of 94-104 were common; we'd have at least 10 days each summer of 100+, and 85 was a "cool" day. Now, we haven't had a 100 degree day in 3 years, and it rarely crosses 92. While some might find this nice, it's beginning to hurt tourism in Virginia Beach, which depends on an ocean temperature in the low 80s in the summer; it ain't been happening in the last few years. To all of you in the southeast - a little tropical something something is probably coming early to mid next week. Keep an eye on it....
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-20-2014 20:56 PM
The President is just being cordial to his family, and I don't fault him for that at all.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-20-2014 19:10 PM
Rosetta Stone ~ "Subterfuge" Goth-rock classic....
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-20-2014 15:02 PM
Bug bomb bug bomb bug bomb. Kill them all! Mwuhahaha!
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-20-2014 14:59 PM
I agree; the Governor of Missouri has to watch what they say much more carefully than, say, a State Senator from West Virginia. This is within his jurisdiction. Unfortunately public pressure to do SOMETHING fast leads to them always fucking these sorts of things up. The Governor can't just say "will all of you jerks just shut up and less us do our job?!?"
Truthful Tuesday
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Truthful Tuesday       08-20-2014 14:06 PM
Oh pssh Ms. Peghey. It would be a vigorous reaction.
Decribe your vagina using the title of a movie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Decribe your vagina using the title of a movie       08-20-2014 13:37 PM
I shouldn't really be participating since I don't have a vagina, although I do have a proxy vagina.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Decribe your vagina using the title of a movie       08-20-2014 13:34 PM
Forrest Hump? (there must be a porno with that title) A River Runs Through It and for poor Melvin's girlfriend: My Bloody Valentine
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-20-2014 13:31 PM
So here's a question - Does Joe Biden even WANT to run? If he does, how much will he fight? While *Democrats* tend to favor Hillary, people overall, not so much. One of the downsides to being around so long is that you've had a lot of time for everyone to form opinions about you. Obama had the advantage of being "new guy" in 2008. Neither Joe or Hillary have that. *If* Joe want to be prez, it might be a very messy primary, and both might suffer serious damage which could hurt them come the election. Unless Joe is sure he can pull it off he'd be wise to not mount a serious campaign and throw his support behind Hillary. I'm focused mostly on the Democratic primaries as the Republican ones are much murkier at this time, and there's no clear "incumbent" like there is among Democrats.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Decribe your vagina using the title of a movie       08-20-2014 13:22 PM
What about The Breakfast Club? Mystic Pizza? American Pie Pretty in Pink Holes?!?
Songs that make you want to kill yourself
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Songs that make you want to kill yourself       08-20-2014 12:50 PM
"Come on Eileen" I never need to hear that goddamn song again.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Decribe your vagina using the title of a movie       08-20-2014 10:54 AM
If yours has "caught fire", perhaps you should see a doctor.
Rick Perry - Opps
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Rick Perry - Opps       08-20-2014 10:52 AM
Did I miss national peanut day!?!? <--- loves peanuts.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-20-2014 10:51 AM
There of course will be many who don't believe he deserves a fair trial. Such people are, of course, ignorant. Everyone deserves a fair trial, and statements like this by the Governor can be used by the officer's defense team to demonstrate that he is being denied due process. In cases like this, the prosecution goes long in response to public outcry, can't achieve a conviction on the charges, and the guy walks. Happened with the Rodney King and Trayvon Martin cases, and will likely happen here too.
Lefties of the world
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Lefties of the world       08-20-2014 09:02 AM
I missed Left-Handers Day last week (Aug. 13)! Happy belated Lefties Day to the other freaks in here! As a partially converted lefty, life is not much of a challenge, since I learned to be right-handed when necessary as a child. But some of us (like my father) are as hopeless with their right hand as most righties are with their left.
Ice bucket challenge
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ice bucket challenge       08-20-2014 08:51 AM
A facebook friend posted a video of George W. Bush doing it. Well, actually, he says he's just going to write a check instead, but then Laura runs up with a bucket and dumps it on him. He then challenges Bill Clinton. Amusing to see, I'll admit.
W T F
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > W T F       08-20-2014 08:47 AM
North Korea isn't exactly our best friend, but lately they've been ramping up the personal insults against Obama and other world political figures. A policy department spokesman at the North Korean defence commission, led by leader Kim Jong-un, described US Sec. of State John Kerry as a “wolf donning the mask of sheep" with a "hideous lantern jaw". (lantern jaw?) A KCNA editorial released on May 2, written in English, described South Korean President Park as “no more than a mentally deranged [sic] who does not have normal thinking faculty and insight, and a confrontation maniac just like a rabid dog always keen on biting others.” It described Park as “no more than an old prostitute coquetting with outside forces”, in reference to South Korea’s ties with the US. “What she has done, kowtowing to outside forces since she took office as ‘president’, clearly proves that she is no more than a dirty political harlot and old prostitute without an equal as she is steeped in sycophancy and treachery,” the editorial said. An editorial released by KCNA on the same day, written in Korean, used racist language to refer to Obama, describing the US president as “a wicked black monkey” and a “crossbreed with unclear blood.” The article said Obama “should live as a monkey in an African natural zoo licking the breadcrumbs thrown by spectators.” --------- I'm impressed at the use of the word "coquetting", which means flirting; attempting to get the attention of. I've learned a new word - from North Korea.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       08-20-2014 08:33 AM
" I wonder if the Ramones listened to these guys " The Ramones covered the song on their 2nd album "Leave Home". Their version was used in the Jackass movie during the "Tropical Pole Vaulting" sequence.
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       08-20-2014 08:29 AM
"Exes with Axes" ~ Lumberjackass
Songs that make you want to kill yourself
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Songs that make you want to kill yourself       08-20-2014 08:28 AM
This is amusing.. just yesterday I considered beginning a thread entitled "songs you never want to hear again". This can be either for reasons of - hatred of the song (that stupid Dave Matthews song with the harmonica or possibly accordion at the beginning) - hatred of the band (anything by Moron 5) - grotesque radio overkill (Bohemian Rhapsody) - other?
What A Great Name For A Rockband!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What A Great Name For A Rockband!       08-20-2014 03:11 AM
Galileo's Gravity ~ Free Fallin' (Tom Petty cover)
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-20-2014 03:08 AM
FB: I'm up at 3 AM because the Mrs. isn't feeling well. :( Peghey has achieved terminal velocity at 68 m/s? I want to say that's actually roughly correct - that a human will reach terminal velocity at around that speed. (looks it up) It ranges from 56 m/s (flat in a spread-eagle position) to 80 m/s (diving) - but that was pretty good. Something tells me Peghey would prefer the spread-eagle.
2016 Aint So Far Away
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > 2016 Aint So Far Away       08-20-2014 02:57 AM
I've never heard him say much I've been impressed with. His economic stances are pretty good but he's another of these social conservatives which isn't going to fly. He's almost indistinguishable from Rick Santorum in his stances; he's just favorable for Fox News to throw up on the screen because demographically he's more bulletproof. When you say "favoring" - do you mean whom would I make President? Paul Ryan. Or has the best chance of winning? Chris Christie. Possibly Bobby Jindal.
Ferguson
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Ferguson       08-20-2014 02:45 AM
WTF the Governor of Missouri saying “A vigorous prosecution must now be pursued,” against the officer? Making public statements like that is a great way to make sure the officer won't get anything resembling a fair trial. WTF is with this jackass? Even when you're sure you're dealing with a guilty person, you do NOT make public statements like this!!
Fucking Bitchfest 2014
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2014       08-19-2014 21:09 PM
I'd ask her the symbols for various chemical elements.