HELP
FORUMS
vabeachcouple33    Posts: 21799
Last 100 Displayed

Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-26-2015 18:03 PM
I think it was either arriving very late from a flight or being up super early to catch a flight.
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-26-2015 16:09 PM
Once in a while someone's credit card is declined at a gun store. They then assume it's because it's a gun store, write it online, and everyone flips out, not considering that it might be declined for some other reason. In one particular instance in Jan. 2013, the guy called his bank (BoA) and the agent he spoke to mistakenly confirmed his question as to whether or not it was because it was a gun store. The story went wild on the crummy part of the web, and BoA publicly stated that this was not true and their cards can be used anywhere that accepts their credit cards irrespective of the type of establishment. My credit card was declined at a WalMart at 4 AM in California. When I called it simply hit some algorithm and tripped a fraud alert. Fixed. I didn't blog about Obama blocking sales of....whatever the hell I was buying. Because I'm not an idiot.
Latest Given or Received Quality Socks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest Given or Received Quality Socks       03-26-2015 16:03 PM
This thread isn't really inspired by socks. It was inspired by an inane forum poster who no longer appears here.
Latest Given or Received Quality Socks
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest Given or Received Quality Socks       03-26-2015 15:15 PM
Bumped for Rabbit
Guns Guns and More Guns
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Guns Guns and More Guns       03-26-2015 14:26 PM
Someone spouting bullshit on the fora? Say it ain't so!
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.       03-26-2015 14:24 PM
We flit around and meet a lot of people. We simply keep moving until we click with a couple we both find interesting. We usually succeed. I had a thread in the open forum called "taking one for the team reconsidered". While we do not make a habit out of doing so, I took one for the team not long ago so that the Mrs could do a guy she really liked. I don't regret it at all.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-25-2015 23:11 PM
Our new house is almost ready to move into. We bought it 3 weeks ago but we chose to have the tile (1,500 sq ft of it) plus 1,000 sq ft of carpet torn out and all replaced with Brazilian amendoim. It looks awesome. We should be moving in early next week. The pool is 81 °F as of today. We have been swimming and enjoying it. Life is grand.
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-25-2015 23:07 PM
"Come Back to Me" ~ Razed in Black NJ: That is my favorite Billy Idol song. I absolutely love it. It was playing in the grocery store and I was dancing down the aisle with my cart (by myself, of course). Some Mexican ladies looked at me like I was crazy. Who cares? Not me.
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       03-25-2015 14:25 PM
Never heard of them. Is that the actual name or an acronym?
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-25-2015 14:21 PM
I'm paraphrasing quite a bit but: "Those who do not make time to exercise eventually are forced to make time for illness." - the Earl of Derby, 1873
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-25-2015 13:57 PM
"What an asshole" I find myself saying that in my head a lot lately.
Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       03-25-2015 13:56 PM
200 years later and you're still mad about Washington burning, eh? They burned Toronto first.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-25-2015 08:14 AM
"Help" - The Beatles
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-25-2015 08:05 AM
I'm always here to help..... ....but I'm not sure if anything can help this jacked up site.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-25-2015 06:30 AM
Activist lawyer Adam Reposa recorded a YouTube video explaining his motivations for plastering "whites only" stickers around Austin businesses.. In it, he says that he wanted to make people aware of how gentrification was driving blacks out and turning Austin into a "whites only" town. "I knew I could bait y'all into being as stupid as you are, just by allowing the issue to be framed in the most simple way," Reposa said. "Like, 'Oh, he said an offensive term — let's not worry about the actual condition of the way things are.'" If Reposa is telling the truth, the prank appears now to have been nothing more than a social critique of the city's increasing gentrification. "Why I did it is pretty clear," a shirtless Reposa says in the video, "because it would be obvious that even though people know the real problem -- and the problem is people without money are getting f****d -- they’re getting pushed out, and pretty quick."
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       03-25-2015 00:07 AM
Rode my bike 14 miles to the gym and back, and a 45-minute arm workout while there.
taking mrs to Vegas in may
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > taking mrs to Vegas in may       03-24-2015 23:43 PM
I suggest HotDate for what you're looking for.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-24-2015 23:42 PM
"Is there nothing we can do to make him go away? He's clueless, impossible to insult (no matter how hard everyone tries), and to my mind the most unfuckable fora poster on the site. ARGH! " ~ AsTimeGoesBy
Foursome with another couple
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fantasies > Foursome with another couple       03-24-2015 19:48 PM
Several times. Spoiler alert: it's fun
lifestyle fitness
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > lifestyle fitness       03-24-2015 16:19 PM
Fine. That's not what you said, and plenty of high sugar foods have little to no fat, and vice versa.
lifestyle fitness
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > lifestyle fitness       03-24-2015 16:18 PM
Fine. That's not what you said, and plenty of high sugar foods have little to no fat, and vice versa.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       03-24-2015 16:15 PM
Very cool, although I imagine it'll be quite some time until it is a serious competitor - possibly decades. They of course aren't giving much in the way of details, but the proposed fuel is deuterium? Not too bad. There is a (literally) million year (minimum) supply of that in the ocean, even if the world ran on nothing but deuterium fusion. Skunk Works has some of the most brilliant people working for them.
lifestyle fitness
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > lifestyle fitness       03-24-2015 14:53 PM
"High fat food are loaded with sugar" What?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       03-24-2015 14:36 PM
I'm not finding anything about that. If you could find a link I would appreciate it. A practical fusion reactor with sustained energy output within 5 years seems awfully far fetched to me. As for the practical problems - there are some, but most I think are surmountable or at least manageable. I want to say that the radiation release via fly ash from coal-fired plants is actually more than that from nuclear plants. I certainly don't mean to say that nuclear is a panacea. But I think it's a shame that we have been so chicken-shit to use it as part of the solution.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       03-24-2015 09:01 AM
"Nuclear power is not going to happen in this country. " For practical or political reasons?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       03-23-2015 22:40 PM
When practical, sure. My neighbor has solar panels on their roof to heat their pool. We are going to look into that. As for electrical, I don't think its competitive at this point except in remote locations. I'm personally a big fan of nuclear power and really do think it could easily be our energy salvation. We have so much fuel we don't even know what to do with it all.
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       03-23-2015 22:36 PM
Is Meet, Greet, and Fart an option?
I Need Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > I Need Breakfast       03-23-2015 22:35 PM
I've never had success with low fat approaches. I just end up raging in hunger.
Cream Pie
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Cream Pie       03-23-2015 22:34 PM
I don't know, but I haven't seen anyone from Peterborough in a long time. I lost my car keys in Buckhorn Lake on Canada Day, 2000, and got them off the bottom with magnets on the end of a 30 foot rope. Seriously. Good perch.
lifestyle fitness
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > lifestyle fitness       03-23-2015 22:31 PM
You're in Kingston. The "D" word is doughnut :P Best exit off the 401 for quick food. We used to get off there to ride Hwy 15 to Ottawa before the 416 was built. Good times. And Timmie's. Which you definitely can't have if you're on a controlled carb diet :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       03-23-2015 22:14 PM
Btw I appreciate that some have been built. What I mean by this is that almost ANY development is opposed by environmentalists. Even a thermal depolymerization plant which turned waste turkey guts into oil.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Keystone Pipeline National Security Issue With False Economic Value to America       03-23-2015 22:02 PM
Why don't you read up on why we weren't allowed to build solar farms in the Mojave desert? "If we can't build a solar plant in the Mojave desert, I don't know where the hell we can built it" - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. If you think developing nations develop more energy from "renewable" sources you are smoking better stuff than Z.
I Need Breakfast
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > I Need Breakfast       03-23-2015 15:34 PM
I'm a sausage and eggs guy myself. I really like the Atkins breakfasts. Nuke em up and it comes out good.
Separate rooms. Why? What are your reasons?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Separate rooms. Why? What are your reasons?       03-23-2015 15:31 PM
We have done plenty of both and there are pros and cons to both. It depends a little on the venue - at a house party we will often go play on our own. At a club, not usually.
Neighbors With Benefits set to air on March 22 on AE
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Neighbors With Benefits set to air on March 22 on AE       03-23-2015 08:21 AM
I don't especially like the term "The Lifestyle" and prefer "swinger". There are many "lifestyles" and this isn't THE lifestyle. It's not like the term is unknown enough that we can use it around muggles so it doesn't even serve that purpose. Nevertheless I realize that "lifestyle" is common parlance so, it is what it is.
Ladies Weight
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Ladies Weight       03-22-2015 19:31 PM
"fit swinging is a shitload more fun" As the male half of a couple who 5 years ago carried an extra 150 pounds between us, I can attest to this fact.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-22-2015 16:12 PM
Last night, this gorgeous blonde in this slinky red dress accosts me in a most pleasant way. But she begins talking to me like an old friend. She looks a bit familiar but I don't think I "know" her, really. She remembers my name. Tells me hers. Nope. Nothing. Who is this chick? What do I do to somehow not make it obvious I have no idea who she is so she'll stick around? WWJD (J = Jerry Seinfeld)? Shit. Blew it. She's mad. Walks away. Am I losing my fucking mind? Mrs VA says I've not only met her but fooled around with her some. Really? Jesus....
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       03-22-2015 15:19 PM
marknbeth: It's the total number of pictures the member has on their profile; in your case, 28.
Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation       03-22-2015 12:13 PM
What frustrates me is how quickly things go to shit and how long it takes to get everything back. It takes 2 weeks to undo a weekend of gorging.
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-22-2015 10:53 AM
In honor of the upcoming Easter holiday, I bumped the chocolate bunnies thread. It's difficult to follow because at 3 years old a lot of posts are missing. JW: how late can I stay in bed this morning?
Chocolate Bunnies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Chocolate Bunnies       03-22-2015 10:50 AM
Happy Easter FunAhoy!
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-21-2015 18:16 PM
Security guard? Does he write sci-fi and far left politics?
Maintaining Integrity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maintaining Integrity       03-21-2015 08:13 AM
Some people find it exciting to play with a cheater. From a pure fantasy standpoint I can see why, but then again there are lots of things that are exciting fantasies that are "not cool" for me in reality.
What the hell are you doing up so early
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-21-2015 07:58 AM
On my way back from the gym. Baseball game starts at 10.
Maintaining Integrity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maintaining Integrity       03-21-2015 06:47 AM
You're not drawing a distinction between "spouse is not in the room" and "spouse thinks they are out playing poker with their buddies".
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-21-2015 06:46 AM
I think it's someone taking what is a city that racially is (relatively) at peace with itself and trying to create controversy and trouble. Basically, a hoax. Trolling, if you will.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-20-2015 20:23 PM
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Employees at several Austin businesses have found stickers saying "exclusively for white people" placed on their windows, sparking an investigation into their origin and condemnation from the mayor. Mayor Steve Adler said the stickers discovered Wednesday morning were "an appalling and offensive display of ignorance in our city." The stickers also say "Maximum of 5 colored customers / colored BOH staff accepted," apparently referring to the "back of house" operations at a restaurant. They featured a city of Austin logo and claimed to be "sponsored by the City of Austin Contemporary Partition and Restoration Program," though no such program exists. ------ It isn't clear what the people doing this are up to. Is it white people trying to piss off black people? Black people trying to piss off white people? Whoever they are and whoever they are trying to piss off, they succeeded. Practically everyone agrees that this was an asshole thing to do.
President Obama And His Economic Legacy
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       03-20-2015 20:05 PM
ST: My comment had nothing to do with the merits or problems with Obamacare, and only had to do with NoClue's complete lack of knowledge in any of the crap he speaks of. As to my opinions of Obamacare, I don't like it at all, but that doesn't mean I'm going to cheer on someone who also doesn't like it spewing tripe. I've written zillions of posts in the Obamacare threads on here.
Turning on the IM - an experiment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Turning on the IM - an experiment       03-20-2015 19:59 PM
That one is actually one of the four idiots from last night. Same message. It's unfortunate that I can't include the one that really irked me: "Omg!! The mrs is a goddess!! I have JO to her like 5x's!" Thanks, creepazoid.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Turning on the IM - an experiment       03-20-2015 19:42 PM
We have our first. "Virgin cock for a lady to enjoy " Male, 38 years old, 6'1 315 pounds. No pics. Lives in Alabama. I told Mrs. VA to get in the car. Let's go.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-20-2015 19:06 PM
I see more emails from foot fetishists in your future....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       03-20-2015 18:58 PM
Please. You cannot put your crap past me. While I do a number of things in my current job, my principle expertise is in hospital billing and fraud. I know this shit cold. And you don't.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Turning on the IM - an experiment       03-20-2015 18:34 PM
Not 1 minute ago, I turned the IM function for our profile on. I added this line to the top of our profile: **PLEASE DO NOT IM. The IM is on for one week only to see who even tries to read profiles and who doesn't. Your IM will not be answered. If you're serious and want to talk to us, email instead please.** I am not sure why I am doing this. I accidentally turned the IM on last night for about 15 minutes and had four idiots from all over the country IM'ing and got irritated. I figured this at the top of our profile will absolutely rule out those who just didn't see it in our long-ass profile. Some might suggest I am doing it as an opportunity to bash single males, as most of us predict that the majority of unwelcome messages will come from them, but that's not really true. I'll see what I find and compile some stats. I will report back in one week. I will count up number of messages, from what types of profiles, multiple offenders, distances involved, the best (and worst) messages, etc. Just for shits and giggles. I am specifically excluding IM's from people we already have contact with, and from any of you who predictably will IM just to fuck with my numbers.
blocked already?
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > blocked already?       03-20-2015 17:55 PM
Although this site is glitch-city, I don't think *this* is a glitch. It could be that they just block everyone they aren't interested in. Or possibly they know you (or think they know you). Or someone spoke badly of you to them. Or they are just jerkofaces. It ain't worth sweating.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > President Obama And His Economic Legacy       03-20-2015 16:44 PM
Multinational bullshit. Nice.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-20-2015 16:03 PM
I see a mooseunderstating in your future.
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       03-20-2015 15:34 PM
Given your pics I'm actually surprised you don't get more of those, actually.
Pet Peeves 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeves 2015       03-20-2015 15:27 PM
I gotta admit while I like fucking the young chicks they almost always end up becoming one-time deals. They become difficult and ridiculous at times. One of my faves was this awesome 23 year old but her and her husband began fighting about us (although we never really figured out why) and eventually we stopped hearing from them. We had a very young unicorn for a while too, until she crossed the line and took a chance that I might try to cut Mrs VA out. Bad move, chickadee.
Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-20-2015 10:29 AM
"Toonces! Look out!!! Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!"
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       03-20-2015 09:24 AM
Your IM's aren't working, but mine is shut off and they still keep coming through. Almost all single guys of course.
Favorite SLS profile tag line
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite SLS profile tag line       03-20-2015 09:21 AM
One we knew had "President's Day special! Free hot dog and taco!"
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       03-20-2015 09:19 AM
I've seen Toojay's around here and had no idea what it was. We might check it out some time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-20-2015 09:00 AM
"Omg!! The mrs is a goddess!! I have JO to her like 5x's!!" - some doofus in Illinois
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       03-19-2015 22:50 PM
NJ: you like Ministry, right? Check out this cover of "Burning Inside" by Betty X. I love watching her.... what a badass babe.... ww w.dailymotion. com/video/x2f3q2_bxburninginside427h_music
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-19-2015 22:36 PM
NJ: see my happy thought....
New Site Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > New Site Preview       03-19-2015 22:20 PM
All of my "Newest Matches" have been members since 2002 or before. I suspect the sort order is reversed.
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       03-19-2015 22:17 PM
I rode my bike 15 miles and did a 1 hour arm day workout. All done by 8 am. ps I love Florida
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-19-2015 22:16 PM
I just ate 4 pieces of KFC. I haven't had KFC in I don't know how long. It tasted like a million bucks. I went for a swim and then sat in my hot tub and looked up at the stars. It was beautiful.
Happy Thoughts -- 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts -- 2015       03-19-2015 18:17 PM
Sorry about your "wrong kind of" pounding, PG. :(
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       03-19-2015 14:10 PM
High of 86. The pool has reached 80 already.
Maintaining Integrity
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Maintaining Integrity       03-19-2015 12:19 PM
We are not the marriage police either, and we won't rat anyone out, but we want no part of anyone's cheating. If we find out someone's a cheater, thats the end of that. As for " i have a hard time believing most couples would not play with a cheating woman." While I think a lot of couples will "look the other way" when it comes to a cheating woman, we will not. One particularly hot cheating female pursued me for years, and couldn't understand why I wouldn't fuck her.
Tea Party Desperados and Torpedos
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Tea Party Desperados and Torpedos       03-19-2015 10:26 AM
Robert might not care, and he doesn't have to. However, I don't care that he doesn't care. It's legally in force whether he likes it or not.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-19-2015 10:25 AM
According to the 1891 patent on toilet paper rolls, it's supposed to be over the top. End of story!!! google. com/patents/US465588
Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation       03-19-2015 10:08 AM
Interesting read. Plus an excuse to check you out. What a cutie Mrs Skydogs is....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-19-2015 10:05 AM
I have this weird habit of getting a boner whenever Mrs Cincy comes back to the fora....
Kudos posts that are worth sharing
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Kudos posts that are worth sharing       03-19-2015 10:03 AM
If you don't want to live in a 400 Sq ft shipping container, don't. Exercise your free will. Just quit whining about it. ~ tbr in the Communist Living thread.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-19-2015 09:07 AM
After 2 *terrible* nights of "sleep" I slept like a rock (mostly) last night. I woke up feeling better than I had in a long time.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-18-2015 13:27 PM
I woke up early because my legs hurt :(
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-18-2015 11:52 AM
Ridiculous. I won't waste keystrokes typing out more than that.
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-18-2015 11:16 AM
Wikipedia's article on this trend (mostly under the flag of "Eco" rather than "I have to live in a shipping container boo hoo") is actually quite interesting. en.m.wikipedia. org/wiki/Shipping_container_architecture
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-18-2015 09:48 AM
I'm anal about mixing different laundry types together. We basically have 3 main "streams" of laundry - whites, towels, and normal clothes. If Mrs. VA's mom comes to visit she always wants to "help" and takes it upon herself to wash our laundry, and she just throws everything in and runs it, requiring abnormally long drying cycles since it takes way longer for a towel to dry than a workout tshirt.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-18-2015 09:45 AM
I pretty much always put it on in "over the top" configuration. When I was younger we had a cat that required us to put it under the bottom, or we'd end up with a pile of toilet paper on the floor. Our current cat doesn't give a damn about playing with toilet paper so she doesn't care.
What gives?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > What gives?       03-18-2015 09:34 AM
Glad you like it. My other favorite is "wash yo damn nuts".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-18-2015 09:24 AM
I too am quite particular about dishwasher loading. Partly because I don't understand how some people don't see that leaning plates away from the jets results in them not getting clean, and I have an interest in not laying them out in such a non-compact way that it'll take 4 loads to get them all cleaned.
What gives?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > What gives?       03-18-2015 01:05 AM
".... so if Mr. Coffee could please tell me how to get her pants off...." Mr. Coffee has come a long way since I was a kid and it just brewed up a pot every morning.
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-18-2015 01:02 AM
You're being utterly ridiculous Robert. I see a very dim future for you. And by "you" I mean YOU, not your "generation".
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-18-2015 00:56 AM
One quirk of mine is that it's difficult for me to ignore bullshit.
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       03-18-2015 00:55 AM
These vanilla rangoon things at PF Chang's. And people give me a hard time for my habit of diddling 20-somethings.....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-18-2015 00:52 AM
I already provided you with a link to a detailed year-by-year breakdown of death reporting to the Death Master. It does not support anything you just said and instead supports what I said. The downward trend of reporting began around 1980 but reporting never got much higher than 90%. I didn't bother to read the rest of your drivel. I'm sure it is of comparable quality. You make things up and then double-down. You lose and anyone capable of opening this link can tell that. Defending your ridiculous statements only further demonstrates a complete lack of comprehension of the topic at hand. % of deaths recorded by the SSA: Before 1960: 0. ZERO. 1960: 5.3 1961: 5.8 1962: 17.0 1963: 36.0 1964: 37.3 Etc 1970: 65.0 1980: 91.9 1990: 75.3 socialsecurity. gov/policy/docs/ssb/v64n1/v64n1p45.pdf Do you work for a company that does things in the area you describe? Possibly. Parking lot security perhaps....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quirks, Vagaries and Idiosyncrasies       03-17-2015 14:17 PM
I would just be looking at Mrs Cpl's booty.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What the hell are you doing up so early       03-17-2015 14:07 PM
We've already been over this and established that: - you and your wife don't actually understand the limitations of the Death Master File - that said limitations - such as 10-30% of deaths in each year not being reporter to the SSA - make scientifically and statistically meaningful analysis of results from the Death Master impossible - that you don't even know how to get the Death Master file. You stated that in order to access it, you had to have a PhD. You've also stated that your company refused to employ any PhDs. This would logically mean that there is no way your company could have access. You've spewed bullshit too consistently for too long for anyone who has read what you said to take you seriously. Perhaps there are some truth nuggets in your mountain of bullshit but it's not worth trying to find them.
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-17-2015 10:27 AM
The house in the story is actually constructed from six shipping containers, and is probably more of a performance art piece rather than a serious attempt to build affordable housing. Some people have been building cottages and hunting cabins using old shipping containers for years.
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       03-17-2015 09:57 AM
Mitt Romney is gearing up to enter the ring once again, but this time it's a boxing ring. Former heavyweight boxing champion Evander Holyfield will go head-to-head with the former Massachusetts governor for a charity event in May, it was recently announced. "It will either be a very short fight, or I will be knocked unconscious," Romney recently told the Salt Lake City Tribune. "It won't be much of a fight. We'll both suit up and get in the ring and spar around a little bit."
What gives?
FORUMS > Successful Swinging > Better Profiles > What gives?       03-17-2015 09:16 AM
There must be some missing posts here or something....
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Just Wondering       03-17-2015 08:32 AM
JW: Why trapezeftl 's pic is the same one outside the local tanning salon. Who stole it from who?
If You Could Only Have One
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > If You Could Only Have One       03-17-2015 08:27 AM
Lol
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-16-2015 22:43 PM
I find it most ironic that the "Website" section is the most error-prone. And yes, your pic is far larger than everyone else's.
Communist living?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Communist living?       03-16-2015 20:28 PM
You can have your shipping container. I just bought a house in Windermere. The pool is heated by burning fat rendered from serfs from Hazleton, PA.
Buying cialis on line over seas any luck?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Men Talk > Buying cialis on line over seas any luck?       03-16-2015 20:25 PM
I've already been over this with him and explained it. That was when I thought I might be talking to someone capable of understanding what I was writing.
Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fuckin' Bitchfest 2015       03-16-2015 16:43 PM
How are any of these changes "improvements"?