Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
sb311    Posts: 1372
Last 100 Displayed

Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       07-17-2013 00:10 AM
bare-tatas
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       07-09-2013 23:48 PM
Awe sweet! I will check. Mr. is running a race that weekend over in AR and we planned on hibernating there but Tunica might be a nice change we can put on our dancing shoes. I'll text you later this week:) Shelly
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       07-09-2013 23:07 PM
Welcome back Bonis, even if for a just a bit.
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-09-2013 10:05 AM
Views, Obviously I need two homes or a timeshare...one with a beach/surf view another with views of some mountains.
How Attractive Are You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Attractive Are You       07-06-2013 12:05 PM
Congratulations Melvin both on your relationship and your healthier lifestyle:)
How Attractive Are You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Attractive Are You       07-06-2013 11:20 AM
@ Kibbs, I went through those years also. My focus was more I just had to worry about me looking decent for work, I spent more morning time on the kiddos and being sure that they at least started the day off looking the best that I could manage. Couldn't help it if it didn't last past recess most days. Hon, there are plenty of days when I am not looking my best, or feeling my best and *presentable* is the "best" I have for that day. Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-06-2013 11:04 AM
If I were to spend 12 hours in the sun... I'd look like one of Tiggr's Maine Lobsters-- so a bottle of good Chardonnay would be in order:)
How Attractive Are You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Attractive Are You       07-06-2013 10:59 AM
I look in the mirror every morning and see the same person that I have looked at for 50 years, ME. Mr.SB says I am attractive and some people in the inbox may say so, though they don't always use nice words like attractive. On the flip side, I am sure there are others who don't find me attractive, as attractiveness is subjective to the individual person looking at us. My perspective every morning before I begin my day is more about "do I look my best" Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-06-2013 10:25 AM
"Sure I would love to join you, but I really need to wash my car". :-)
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       07-06-2013 00:00 AM
We might get to do some flirting soon.
question for the ladies
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > question for the ladies       07-04-2013 22:24 PM
In the physical area, I seem to gravitate to taller, dark haired, athletic, strong hands, a slightly naughty smile and intense eyes. Overall I want wicked intelligence, sharp wit, and sinful decadence all rolled up into the above (or very similar) package....and if there's a surplus of confidence that comes with it. That's ok too:-) Shelly
Born on the Forth of July ****
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Born on the Forth of July ****       07-04-2013 11:05 AM
Happy July 4th All! Packing for a little weekend R & R for after today's holiday themed events. SB/Uriah
Overdone flattery
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Overdone flattery       07-03-2013 23:01 PM
We could always change our age to 99 and then......truthfully we would look younger than the stated age, well most of us anyway. There may be a few true relics around here that are actually 99.
To Flirt or Not to Flirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To Flirt or Not to Flirt       07-03-2013 15:43 PM
I flirt some on here, not as much as I used to. I really prefer to flirt in person these days. It is very easy for people to get carried away in an online forum and over-do the flirting. Some I have heard described as extreme flirtation and nauseating to watch. However, if they are posting, that means they paid for their membership and the privilige to post in forum within the rules. What some perceive as flirting may not really be intended as flirtation. Because of cultural or regional differences, maybe to them its their normal behavior and not intentional flirting. Flirting anonymously with other swingers that you may never meet is not something that I think should be taken too seriously. Flirting can be fun and it makes people feel good, but it's just that, flirting.
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-03-2013 13:14 PM
"On a scale from one to ten, how well do you sing in the shower?" -3 for singing talent I can play a few instruments, or I used to anyway.
Haiku
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Haiku       07-03-2013 13:10 PM
The sight of his blonde Wearing a necklace of pearls Causes rigid penis Shelly
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       07-03-2013 11:35 AM
FB: July in Mississippi and the office A/C froze up late yesterday. Repairman is still looking at the unit....and it is getting hot in here. I may have to do as tagline suggests and get naked...would rather go home. It would turn into a HT if I could persuade Boss to close early for holiday. Not going to hold my breath.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       07-03-2013 11:29 AM
Happy B-Day to Mr. Sophia and Happy A-Day to VA's!! Hope yall have many more of each:)
Review Process
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Review Process       07-02-2013 19:03 PM
"but I hate having things linger on our "to do list"" @LWC, do you remember the 'just get naked' conversation? Something else to talk about is well for lack of better words "divide and conquer." S
5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       07-02-2013 14:33 PM
If the party is at the Maritimers in winter, I'll be wearing SABLE fur over me.
Chaos Panic and Disorder
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Chaos Panic and Disorder       07-02-2013 14:29 PM
The words flirt and sex seem to resonate with me for some reason. I only stuck a post or two in here initally because Mr. Sb mentioned that he used to contribute...but it's a slightly addictive. To watch and participate, even in the trainwrecks. Sb
Review Process
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Review Process       07-02-2013 14:05 PM
It's for fun when we have the time and we are both involved. We both are online (sometimes at the same time) so we both read the emaills, share our thoughts and go from there to meet the people that interest us. We have that 3 hour geography thing during the week, so MR. SB arranges to meet any SM's that contacted and "interest" me, during the week for a beer or coke. It's how he guages the seriousness of the SM. If the SM will show up to meet the male half of a couple...there is a very good chance he will also show up later to meet both of us. I trust his initial assessment, he is familiar with what I like and don't like, however I am not obligated to fuck a SM just because he met Mr.SB for a drink, an agreement to meet is not a guarantee to fuck, it's just that -- a meet and greet. It's the same thing but in reverse as far as women are concerned when it comes to single females and couples....I communicate with the ladies, some of them may not like that, but I do not share Mr. SB with females that for whatever reason can't get along with me. We play same bed/same room and I have no desire to be in the same bed with people who I can't get along with -- that would totally ruin our fun. When we go to parties or club events -- we check out the attendee list and if somebody catches our eye, we'll perve their profile and make our private pictures availble to them and if we are really interested I may send an email along the lines of "great profile, or nice pictures, looking forward to so and so party, hope to see you there." That's what we do and so far it's working for us. S
Run To You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Run To You       07-02-2013 13:10 PM
I was a single woman who was "definitely done with marriage and probably done with love" --but since I had a busy career, new grandbabies and the responsibility of a elderly parent, I really had no time for some unnecessary complications that I had eliminated from my life. I certainly wasn't looking for any more to take their place, but things seem to have a way of happening in whether you are expecting them or not that can force one to evaluate things and make decisions about which paths we choose to follow..... I know exactly when the L word was introduced into the mix, some naughty Babe borrowed my phone and snapped a pic of me leaning over a balcony on Bourbon, and said pic got emailed to a man. When I got back home and read his reply..... I was pretty surprised to see that word in it....after a thinking spell, I decided it was best not to blow it out of proportion--it was just an email after all and could just be a very friendly closing, so I didn't even acknowledge it....right then. But it kept coming back. I love some of the other songs mentioned, but on a light-hearted note how about this tune from Shania Twain Love Gets Me Every Time: Life was goin' great Love was gonna have to wait Was in no hurry-had no worries Stayin' single was the plan Didn't need a steady man I had it covered-'til I discovered That love gets me every time My heart changed my mind I gol' darn gone and done it
Pet Peeve 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeve 2013       07-02-2013 01:10 AM
PP: one of my new pet peeves is profiles claiming that they are 99 years old and when looking at pictures, you can be reasonably sure that they aren't quite that ancient yet....and if they really are 99, well I hope I am that well preserved when I get to that age. But why do it, is it 1. laziness because they don't wanna update age every year; 2. vanity, because they don't want others to know how old they really are; or 3. something to do with privacy/discretion---and I can only buy that if there are no pics at all on a profile or maybe they just don't care what others think about their "fake" age. SB
So mundane I could scream
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So mundane I could scream       07-01-2013 19:30 PM
It's squirting vs it's pee blah blah blah
What is your best or worst newbie story
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is your best or worst newbie story       07-01-2013 18:08 PM
One such experience involved a MFM between me and 2 SM's, while Mr. SB was listening in via phone. Both guys had been members for few years and one guy had couple of certs, the other had none. No cert guy turned out to have 0 experiences in LS also, might as well say newbie. Newbie guy of course too quickly finished but when done, he just started chatting about stuff and wouldn't hush....all while the other hot young SM and I were actually in the throes of sex and trying to have a good time. Mr. Sb was back in Memphis listening in and thought it was static in the phone line causing him to hear somebody talking and not sex sounds. He was flabbergasted, good word for it......particularly when I told him the topic of the conversation which in a nutshell was basically SM wanting advice from me of a professional nature. Oh well, lesson I learned...Never assume that because someone has a years old profile that they have any more experience than somebody with a relatively new profile. Plus, if anyone is going to be talking during sex with me, I expect the conversation to relate to sex, specifically sex with me, not about my everyday life. Shelly
Off Premises Swingers Clubs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Off Premises Swingers Clubs       07-01-2013 16:32 PM
Perspective from a Mom, the thought of little Johnny playing in the ball pits where naked swingers were cavorting, fucking and smearing or squirting their body fluids around those balls the night before is atrocious. Simply nasty and not in a good way. Shelly
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       07-01-2013 16:12 PM
Happy Birthday T!!! Where would you like your 37 licks and another to grow on? SB
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-01-2013 16:08 PM
Well I am wearing my favorite brightly colored sundress that some of you can see in my private pictures - of me in sunglasses, wearing a splash of crimson, fuschia, olive-green, and bits of white reminiscent of a bouquet of flowers. guess I feel like a flower.....bright.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       07-01-2013 16:02 PM
HT: Mr. took some pictures of his favorite new ensemble on his "favorite blonde" this past weekend. Pictures soon. He is being a bit mysterious and is planning a surprise for me this weekend. I sure do hope it's a good one. Shelly
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       07-01-2013 15:51 PM
"Alright, I'm off to court mediation... Pain in the ass... , If I ever express a desire to get divorced again, someone slap me upside the head..." @ TBR Avoid divorce by avoiding another marriage, live in committed love or lust. If you just have to be married again for whatever reason, invest in an attorney and get a prenuptial agreement. Shelly
Fucking Bitchfest 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2013       06-30-2013 15:30 PM
"Pics gladly accepted from Cincy, PG and any other sexy ladies who like to share. ;^D" Hhmm, Glad to accomodate......but I didn't read your request until about 3 hours after sharing pic. ESP maybe.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-30-2013 15:19 PM
Congrats LWC, I gotta amp up my gym routine or you are gonna run circles around me in a footrace, and I can't have that:-) HT: another great weekend, really hate to return to work...but I do like to shop for shoes.
My favorite pic on the previous poster is
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-28-2013 19:02 PM
I like the picture of him and the chic from Florida! Gotta say I love Mrs. Scandles newest picture!!!
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       06-28-2013 11:31 AM
I am a relatively new poster and have only been active in the forum this past year. Mr. SB sometimes posts under this profile or his own profile identify of Uriah. You have a Fabulous Fucking Friday! Shelly
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       06-28-2013 09:13 AM
"Well I am fucking working my fucking ass off in hopes of taking of fucking work early enough to get to my fucking house and get my fucking packing finished and then in the fucking early ass morning get my ass out of fucking bed so I can get my fucking ass to Memphis for the real fucking with fucking Mr.SB to begin." Something like that for Fucking Friday....*SB is grinning cheekily at Mr. Fingerfux* I will do better for next fucking Friday, promise.
Conversations with a
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Conversations with a       06-28-2013 01:47 AM
What You See Is What You Get. SB.
Conversations with a
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Conversations with a       06-28-2013 01:29 AM
WYSIWYG :-) Shelly.
SLS Behind the Picture
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > SLS Behind the Picture       06-28-2013 01:08 AM
We were in NOLA for weekend in the French Quarter and went to get a muffuletta from Central Grocery. The other couple with us said said "say cheese" and snapped a picture. S
Fucking Friday
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Fucking Friday       06-28-2013 00:36 AM
Fucking Friday, not for me gotta work. Now Saturday is a different story....Sex-Marathon Saturday:)
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-28-2013 00:22 AM
HT: Enjoy yourself Mrs.Cincy;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-28-2013 00:20 AM
Pack them well so no NASTY critters travel along too.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-27-2013 23:32 PM
This one.....might not be on his profile though.
Genesis Club Fishnet Thigh Highs And Mini Skirts Party
FORUMS > Events > Tennessee > Genesis Club Fishnet Thigh Highs And Mini Skirts Party       06-27-2013 22:27 PM
We were last there a couple of months ago for the Purple Themed Bash. A couple of the regulars at this club are going to be at our little gathering this Saturday before they head to the club. So you can ask us or them anything you like in person, if you swing by;) Shelly
Favorite 'go-to' Position
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite 'go-to' Position       06-27-2013 16:09 PM
"Any ladies that want to know what it is are going to have to get naked with me." That could be arranged..... and one of our go-to's is shown here.
Favorite Restaurant
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite Restaurant       06-27-2013 07:52 AM
"Honorable mention: The dining car aboard the City of New Orleans as it rolls north through Mississippi. I like trains. And the pie." That train stops here in Jackson, MS too Fun_ahoy. Next time you are through... you should try Julep and my favorite lunchplace from when I worked downtown is definitely The Elite -best rolls anywhere imo. Walkers Drive-In has great food and it was my parents fav back when they were dating in the late 1950's. S
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-26-2013 22:29 PM
Mean
How did you meet your spouse or significant other
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How did you meet your spouse or significant other       06-26-2013 14:10 PM
Nope, apparently that is based on what is in the profile content. It was asked in another section of forums recently when a SM profile was changed. According to the "powers that be" profiles that indicate 1 male playing alone (w/NO reference to women) or even a profile that has 2 + males on it is still considered a "SM" because SLS simply does not have another classification. Even if the 2 males consider themselves a "couple," according to the rules their profile is classified a SM profile. S
How did you meet your spouse or significant other
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How did you meet your spouse or significant other       06-26-2013 12:36 PM
Via a mutual SLS friend, Uriah and I first connected last July 4. We emailed, chatted, texted and spoke on the phone before actually meeting two days later on July 6. We met at a sports bar and played two games of pool. Guess who won both of them, ME! Shelly (our fav pic)
Bumped topics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bumped topics       06-26-2013 12:03 PM
Personally, I find that one good "bump" deserves another "bump" and often contributes to the fun:) Seriously, if some folks choose to help out another poster by resurrecting an older thread instead of posting a tutorial on "how to navigate the forum" I don't have a complaint about it. I find it entertaining at least and sometimes helpful to read some of those old threads.
OCD or Habit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > OCD or Habit       06-26-2013 09:35 AM
Top to Bottom of if I am feeling frisky I may go Bottom to Top..
Bumped topics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bumped topics       06-26-2013 09:33 AM
Well if anyone is bumping a topic that they would like to see discussed, they will just need to "contribute" a blurb of some sort about that topic instead of just "bump"......problem solved:-) SB
A Matter of Perspective
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Matter of Perspective       06-25-2013 19:59 PM
Receiving emails with pictures of only females led to the following language written in "RED TEXT" in final section of our profile. "3. PICTURES: BOTH of us are pictured and if Mrs. SB doesn't see a picture of a male in a couple, she may tell you to go jack off with a bottle of your favorite lube. She was a SF on here for quite a while and got ton of emails with no pics...which she deleted. Don't you think that it's rude to email strangers without having pictures of both people available on-site?" SB
How often
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How often       06-25-2013 18:16 PM
"How often? As often as I like." Completely agree, what all usually say about her advice is ....SPOT ON! and speaking of spots.... Sophia, what kind of shiny medal do I get for having "FAKE SPOTS?" Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-25-2013 18:04 PM
These shoes. At my age, I need all the toning I can get..... The Puppet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-25-2013 17:17 PM
Doggie (child) own the bike:)
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-25-2013 13:19 PM
Sexus, how about just a belted holster for your phaser gun (or appropriate sex toy)
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-25-2013 13:16 PM
Sophia, the new piece is based on one that a friend loaned me. During a late night wine induced fashion show, she took photographs of me in the outfit and sent a sneak peek to a sleeping man.......I heard he found it a bit hard to go back to sleep:)
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       06-25-2013 09:36 AM
Save some energy for your vacation!
Born on the Forth of July ****
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Born on the Forth of July ****       06-25-2013 09:31 AM
July 4th - fireworks is the tradition to celebrate Independence Day and watermelon.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-25-2013 09:26 AM
HT: Can't wait to see the fed ex guy and get fabulous wardrobe addition ordered by Mr.SB as he has been wishing for me to model this particular piece for a while....some fantasies are worth the wait. I hope he enjoys this one.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-25-2013 07:25 AM
Group hug.....though I also adore a man in a suit:-)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       06-24-2013 23:33 PM
Hhmmm ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       06-24-2013 23:21 PM
A lot, maybe I will do so in person one day:p
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-24-2013 23:19 PM
pussy-buffet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       06-24-2013 15:33 PM
new body paint from Saturday night:)
Saturday night losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Saturday night losers       06-24-2013 13:53 PM
In a way I was a loser, I lost my clothes -- but gained an awesome new set of friends....
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       06-24-2013 13:47 PM
Yes yes yes, and I have a "cheetah' pic uploaded that will post soon! Rawr!!
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-24-2013 13:36 PM
Red
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-24-2013 09:43 AM
MissCple is just adorable in all of her pics- but I like the one of her handling Superman.......reminds me of one floating around of me in a similar pose with a revered football coach. I would probably be extradited to Bama if it were posted publicly. Shelly
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-23-2013 15:03 PM
HT 2: when Mr. arrived this weekend, his very first chore was to help me pick my first blueberries of the year. They will be so good in home made ice-cream for July 4.
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-23-2013 14:44 PM
room
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-23-2013 12:49 PM
HT: Wonderful party last night! When we headed toward hot tub, I sent Mr. SB off to get our bottled water. Believe it or not... the man searched and could not find the cooler. However I forgave him because after his search he did not come back empty-handed, but with an exceptionally friendly couple who enjoy a hot tub like we do. SHT: We did find our cooler....it was still in the car;) Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-22-2013 21:01 PM
Looking at the sunset.
Saturday night losers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Saturday night losers       06-22-2013 11:00 AM
Don't you usually lose your clothes on a Saturday night?
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-22-2013 10:43 AM
HT: Yard work is done, laundry and grocery shopping next and then my chores are done. Hoping for nap-time for us before dinner and then later head out to a party:)
SLS Mobile App Preview
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SLS Mobile App Preview       06-21-2013 23:31 PM
Chasgwen - I haven't been using the new app much I usually just access the SLS main website via my 3G or wi-fi on my Ipad-2 and I have uploaded a few pics recently. I was able to upload this public one last night of some fabulous shoes and also a new swimsuit:)
I WISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I WISH       06-21-2013 15:56 PM
In one rpost I thanked him and told him I already had my own. In hindsight, I should have offered to share and demonstrate them on him though:)
I WISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I WISH       06-21-2013 15:52 PM
7 seconds huh.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game       06-21-2013 15:32 PM
sinners that paint the town a STAIN of red
I WISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I WISH       06-21-2013 09:52 AM
As I am usually pretty communicative, quite sure I've needed to "unsay" a few things in my life. The only things I truly regret not saying or having an opportunity to say are simply a final good-bye or "I Love You" to some loved ones. S.
Vs
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Vs       06-21-2013 00:41 AM
I like to take pictures....just not of people. what do you like more on profiles? goofy pictures VS sexy pictures
I don't understand!
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > I don't understand!       06-21-2013 00:21 AM
Wifeisin2 -- In our relationship the final decision about our individual female playmates is mine. We've played in FMF with both bi and straight ladies before. Those particular labels are irrelevant to me, as its much more important that the three of us are comfortable with each other. I care more about a female's personality, attractiveness and attitude than a preference for bi or straight when it comes to sharing my man with another female. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-20-2013 23:01 PM
I like the flowing black dress......but the dog wearing sunglasses and riding motorcycle is fun.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       06-20-2013 22:30 PM
With Mr SA - somebody was quicker than me.... Though Mr has admired Kibbie's assets from afar Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       06-20-2013 22:28 PM
Mmmm a good bit:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-20-2013 13:35 PM
My fav of both of you is the strategically placed photo taken from above. I have another one I am partial to of Mr. LWC and leopard print.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-20-2013 09:12 AM
HT: It's Thursday:-)
Mons Veneris
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mons Veneris       06-19-2013 16:51 PM
Sorry Lucky, I don't have any white cotton granny panties, but I do have a pair of Grinch Panties:)
Catch Phrases and Mottos we live by
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Catch Phrases and Mottos we live by       06-19-2013 15:52 PM
"You can't reason with crazy, and you can't argue with stupid"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-19-2013 14:01 PM
That is my 2nd favorite pic of Kibbles, the current favorite one though has a ginormous orange thing in it she's about to take a bite off:) @Cincy, the X-mas pic is my personal favorite:) Shelly
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-19-2013 13:46 PM
sweet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-18-2013 23:33 PM
I like the one that Brokejaw didn't like-- your kitty blanket and I love your sword picc:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-18-2013 20:03 PM
You have several that I like, but I really like the way you have fun multi-tasking when you iron;)
Mons Veneris
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mons Veneris       06-18-2013 18:25 PM
An ankle length skirt would have gone better with the tennis shoes. S
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-18-2013 17:30 PM
syrup
Mons Veneris
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mons Veneris       06-18-2013 17:28 PM
It's not appealing, I would like to un-look at it. Shelly
Favorite Venue for Meeting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Favorite Venue for Meeting       06-18-2013 15:10 PM
"Our all time favorite meeting spot is a local bar/pool hall" ----- LWC, be careful meeting people in those kind of places, no telling what kind of folks you might encounter at a pool table;) Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       06-18-2013 13:12 PM
Sorry, most shades of YELLOW are simply not in my color wheel. Besides you know the results that white apparel achieves (combo of b/w = similar result).
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-18-2013 13:03 PM
Don't like Litte Ceasars or Domino's either. My local favorite is Lost Pizza Company's 8 inch loaded with olives, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and roasted red peppers and extra cheese.....yummy, but it's local to MS and Pizza Hut is my 2nd choice. SB