Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
sb311    Posts: 565
Last 100 Displayed

Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-09-2013 10:05 AM
Views, Obviously I need two homes or a timeshare...one with a beach/surf view another with views of some mountains.
How Attractive Are You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Attractive Are You       07-06-2013 12:05 PM
Congratulations Melvin both on your relationship and your healthier lifestyle:)
How Attractive Are You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Attractive Are You       07-06-2013 11:20 AM
@ Kibbs, I went through those years also. My focus was more I just had to worry about me looking decent for work, I spent more morning time on the kiddos and being sure that they at least started the day off looking the best that I could manage. Couldn't help it if it didn't last past recess most days. Hon, there are plenty of days when I am not looking my best, or feeling my best and *presentable* is the "best" I have for that day. Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-06-2013 11:04 AM
If I were to spend 12 hours in the sun... I'd look like one of Tiggr's Maine Lobsters-- so a bottle of good Chardonnay would be in order:)
How Attractive Are You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How Attractive Are You       07-06-2013 10:59 AM
I look in the mirror every morning and see the same person that I have looked at for 50 years, ME. Mr.SB says I am attractive and some people in the inbox may say so, though they don't always use nice words like attractive. On the flip side, I am sure there are others who don't find me attractive, as attractiveness is subjective to the individual person looking at us. My perspective every morning before I begin my day is more about "do I look my best" Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-06-2013 10:25 AM
"Sure I would love to join you, but I really need to wash my car". :-)
To Flirt or Not to Flirt
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > To Flirt or Not to Flirt       07-03-2013 15:43 PM
I flirt some on here, not as much as I used to. I really prefer to flirt in person these days. It is very easy for people to get carried away in an online forum and over-do the flirting. Some I have heard described as extreme flirtation and nauseating to watch. However, if they are posting, that means they paid for their membership and the privilige to post in forum within the rules. What some perceive as flirting may not really be intended as flirtation. Because of cultural or regional differences, maybe to them its their normal behavior and not intentional flirting. Flirting anonymously with other swingers that you may never meet is not something that I think should be taken too seriously. Flirting can be fun and it makes people feel good, but it's just that, flirting.
Run To You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Run To You       07-02-2013 13:10 PM
I was a single woman who was "definitely done with marriage and probably done with love" --but since I had a busy career, new grandbabies and the responsibility of a elderly parent, I really had no time for some unnecessary complications that I had eliminated from my life. I certainly wasn't looking for any more to take their place, but things seem to have a way of happening in whether you are expecting them or not that can force one to evaluate things and make decisions about which paths we choose to follow..... I know exactly when the L word was introduced into the mix, some naughty Babe borrowed my phone and snapped a pic of me leaning over a balcony on Bourbon, and said pic got emailed to a man. When I got back home and read his reply..... I was pretty surprised to see that word in it....after a thinking spell, I decided it was best not to blow it out of proportion--it was just an email after all and could just be a very friendly closing, so I didn't even acknowledge it....right then. But it kept coming back. I love some of the other songs mentioned, but on a light-hearted note how about this tune from Shania Twain Love Gets Me Every Time: Life was goin' great Love was gonna have to wait Was in no hurry-had no worries Stayin' single was the plan Didn't need a steady man I had it covered-'til I discovered That love gets me every time My heart changed my mind I gol' darn gone and done it
What is your best or worst newbie story
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What is your best or worst newbie story       07-01-2013 18:08 PM
One such experience involved a MFM between me and 2 SM's, while Mr. SB was listening in via phone. Both guys had been members for few years and one guy had couple of certs, the other had none. No cert guy turned out to have 0 experiences in LS also, might as well say newbie. Newbie guy of course too quickly finished but when done, he just started chatting about stuff and wouldn't hush....all while the other hot young SM and I were actually in the throes of sex and trying to have a good time. Mr. Sb was back in Memphis listening in and thought it was static in the phone line causing him to hear somebody talking and not sex sounds. He was flabbergasted, good word for it......particularly when I told him the topic of the conversation which in a nutshell was basically SM wanting advice from me of a professional nature. Oh well, lesson I learned...Never assume that because someone has a years old profile that they have any more experience than somebody with a relatively new profile. Plus, if anyone is going to be talking during sex with me, I expect the conversation to relate to sex, specifically sex with me, not about my everyday life. Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       07-01-2013 16:08 PM
Well I am wearing my favorite brightly colored sundress that some of you can see in my private pictures - of me in sunglasses, wearing a splash of crimson, fuschia, olive-green, and bits of white reminiscent of a bouquet of flowers. guess I feel like a flower.....bright.
My favorite pic on the previous poster is
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-28-2013 19:02 PM
I like the picture of him and the chic from Florida! Gotta say I love Mrs. Scandles newest picture!!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-27-2013 23:32 PM
This one.....might not be on his profile though.
Genesis Club Fishnet Thigh Highs And Mini Skirts Party
FORUMS > Events > Tennessee > Genesis Club Fishnet Thigh Highs And Mini Skirts Party       06-27-2013 22:27 PM
We were last there a couple of months ago for the Purple Themed Bash. A couple of the regulars at this club are going to be at our little gathering this Saturday before they head to the club. So you can ask us or them anything you like in person, if you swing by;) Shelly
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-26-2013 22:29 PM
Mean
Bumped topics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bumped topics       06-26-2013 12:03 PM
Personally, I find that one good "bump" deserves another "bump" and often contributes to the fun:) Seriously, if some folks choose to help out another poster by resurrecting an older thread instead of posting a tutorial on "how to navigate the forum" I don't have a complaint about it. I find it entertaining at least and sometimes helpful to read some of those old threads.
OCD or Habit
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > OCD or Habit       06-26-2013 09:35 AM
Top to Bottom of if I am feeling frisky I may go Bottom to Top..
Bumped topics
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Bumped topics       06-26-2013 09:33 AM
Well if anyone is bumping a topic that they would like to see discussed, they will just need to "contribute" a blurb of some sort about that topic instead of just "bump"......problem solved:-) SB
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-25-2013 18:04 PM
These shoes. At my age, I need all the toning I can get..... The Puppet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-25-2013 17:17 PM
Doggie (child) own the bike:)
Fantasy Fest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fantasy Fest       06-25-2013 09:36 AM
Save some energy for your vacation!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-25-2013 07:25 AM
Group hug.....though I also adore a man in a suit:-)
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-24-2013 23:19 PM
pussy-buffet
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-24-2013 13:36 PM
Red
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-24-2013 09:43 AM
MissCple is just adorable in all of her pics- but I like the one of her handling Superman.......reminds me of one floating around of me in a similar pose with a revered football coach. I would probably be extradited to Bama if it were posted publicly. Shelly
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-23-2013 14:44 PM
room
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-22-2013 21:01 PM
Looking at the sunset.
I WISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I WISH       06-21-2013 15:56 PM
In one rpost I thanked him and told him I already had my own. In hindsight, I should have offered to share and demonstrate them on him though:)
I WISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I WISH       06-21-2013 15:52 PM
7 seconds huh.
I WISH
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I WISH       06-21-2013 09:52 AM
As I am usually pretty communicative, quite sure I've needed to "unsay" a few things in my life. The only things I truly regret not saying or having an opportunity to say are simply a final good-bye or "I Love You" to some loved ones. S.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-20-2013 23:01 PM
I like the flowing black dress......but the dog wearing sunglasses and riding motorcycle is fun.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-20-2013 13:35 PM
My fav of both of you is the strategically placed photo taken from above. I have another one I am partial to of Mr. LWC and leopard print.
Mons Veneris
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mons Veneris       06-19-2013 16:51 PM
Sorry Lucky, I don't have any white cotton granny panties, but I do have a pair of Grinch Panties:)
Catch Phrases and Mottos we live by
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Catch Phrases and Mottos we live by       06-19-2013 15:52 PM
"You can't reason with crazy, and you can't argue with stupid"
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-19-2013 14:01 PM
That is my 2nd favorite pic of Kibbles, the current favorite one though has a ginormous orange thing in it she's about to take a bite off:) @Cincy, the X-mas pic is my personal favorite:) Shelly
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-19-2013 13:46 PM
sweet
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-18-2013 23:33 PM
I like the one that Brokejaw didn't like-- your kitty blanket and I love your sword picc:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > My favorite pic on the previous poster is       06-18-2013 20:03 PM
You have several that I like, but I really like the way you have fun multi-tasking when you iron;)
Mons Veneris
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mons Veneris       06-18-2013 18:25 PM
An ankle length skirt would have gone better with the tennis shoes. S
word association
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > word association       06-18-2013 17:30 PM
syrup
Mons Veneris
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Mons Veneris       06-18-2013 17:28 PM
It's not appealing, I would like to un-look at it. Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       06-18-2013 13:12 PM
Sorry, most shades of YELLOW are simply not in my color wheel. Besides you know the results that white apparel achieves (combo of b/w = similar result).
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-18-2013 13:03 PM
Don't like Litte Ceasars or Domino's either. My local favorite is Lost Pizza Company's 8 inch loaded with olives, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and roasted red peppers and extra cheese.....yummy, but it's local to MS and Pizza Hut is my 2nd choice. SB
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       06-18-2013 00:46 AM
Happiest age: Today:) Favorite clothing: my new b/w polka-dot bikini (actually wore it for 1st time this past weekend)
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       06-16-2013 22:29 PM
What is the most disgusting smell in the world? road-kill skunk Shelly
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-16-2013 15:53 PM
HT: already gave my DILF his present:)
Good Morning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good Morning       06-13-2013 08:35 AM
Good morning all! Have several things to accomplish in the next few days and won't be online too much so here's an early Happy Fathers Day to all you men who have the special title of "DAD":)
I'm Just Not Into You
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > I'm Just Not Into You       06-12-2013 13:06 PM
had to copy paste and lost my part about face to face meeting w/others. --------- When meeting with other couples that you feel no chemistry with, if the subject of potential playtime arises, be nice - but be honest. If both of you have to be on board 100% for playtime or it's a no go, tell them that. You can say it in a polite tone without offering any further details. When you offer explanations, you only complicate things. Shelly
Single Parent Families
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Single Parent Families       06-11-2013 22:42 PM
Question is for how long? couple of weeks or infinity.......
Reasons for rejection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Reasons for rejection       06-09-2013 20:23 PM
@ Scorp, agree with Mrs.LWC send the email and if they won't come over to your pool to take advantage of you....send the birdie elsewhere in the neighborhood. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Catch Phrases and Mottos we live by       06-09-2013 13:13 PM
I don't need easy, I just need possible. Shelly:)
BDSM Correlated With Better Mental Health
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > BDSM Correlated With Better Mental Health       06-07-2013 13:45 PM
I fully support kinky sex. It sounds good to me:)
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-06-2013 15:20 PM
We have missed you in Memphis, yall need to come back sometime:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Catch Phrases and Mottos we live by       06-06-2013 14:06 PM
"A bought lesson is better than a told lesson."
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-06-2013 13:57 PM
HT: PB is back, YAY!
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-05-2013 20:09 PM
HT...channel surfing and come across none other than Lenny Krevitz and Jason Aldean performing on American Woman on some CMT awards show. Now that would be a great MFM ;) Shelly
Why is 30 the new 20
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Why is 30 the new 20       06-05-2013 15:57 PM
Perfect, I am 50 and in way better physical and mental shape and enjoying all aspects of my life alot more than when I was 40, maybe even 35. Of course, I no longer have the monthly curse, kids at home or the X either and I am sure those things contributed to the current state of happiness:) Shelly
Reasons for rejection
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Reasons for rejection       06-04-2013 17:16 PM
I have had the usual stuff, but back when I was still a single profile is when I had the most "unusual" one for me, a couple profile from 400 miles away were going to be in the area and wanted to meet for dinner. I agreed to meet for dinner. The week before they were to arrive, hubby emailed me and asked if I wanted to meet his wife at dinner or just wait for them in the hotel room. He went on to tell me that the best surprise he ever arranged for his wife was when she opened the door to their hotel room once and met her "slave" handcuffed to the bed. Nope, it was time for a rejection at that point.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-04-2013 00:28 AM
Thank you Mr.Fun my access timed out is all. I can't wait to come back and see you again. {kisses} Shelly
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       06-03-2013 23:34 PM
SB raising her hand and admitting to being a Sassy Bitch, sometimes....is there a prize? Shelly;)
Name one thing you have done
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Name one thing you have done       06-03-2013 11:55 AM
Thank you:)
Name one thing you have done
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Name one thing you have done       06-03-2013 11:08 AM
Through some dietary modifications and increased exercise, I dropped 30 pounds in the last 18 months and decreased my bad and total cholesterol levels back to within normal range. The year before I had been advised by my doctor that I would need medication to control it if I couldn't do something myself......I hate taking medicine. So I am proud of me for taking control back of my health and a few other things too:)
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       05-31-2013 20:34 PM
HT, just signed in to see if I missed anything today.....and somebody just knocked on my door. yall have a great weekend, xoxox
Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big       05-30-2013 22:42 PM
Those are some kick-ass shoes.
Conversations with a
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Conversations with a       05-30-2013 19:29 PM
Same sex couples are not allowed to adopt children in many jurisdictions. I don't know the statistics, nor am I gonna go look them up -- but I am willing to wager that there are significant numbers of older or special needs children available for adoption that would prefer living with and being in the custody of caring adoptive gay parents instead of housed in a crowded facility or the foster-care program. sb
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big       05-29-2013 21:31 PM
OMFG -- Run, _____, Run;)
Pet Peeve 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pet Peeve 2013       05-29-2013 13:17 PM
PP: People who are invited to a party and asked to rsvp and don't. We are planning a birthday party this weekend for the grandbaby and I really need to know how many burgers to grill and more importantly how much home- made ice cream supplies I should get.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big       05-28-2013 16:06 PM
It seems to take a while for pictures to be approved on a holiday weekend, at least I didn't get the big white X.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big       05-28-2013 00:53 AM
If anyone is concerned with accuracy, I would like to point out two things: 1. There was also 2 fifths of some type of alcohol in the cooler 2. Without going back to find the exact quote, I too read VA's comment and read it as VA was actually referring to the 19 (or almost 19) year old ADULT who has been arrested when he made a comment about porn offers, not the 14 year old MINOR. Technically speaking, 19 is still a teenager but legally speaking she is an Adult. Now I guess, I am going to the political threads and post my opinion on the matter in the appropriate forum.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big       05-28-2013 00:35 AM
Lesbian porn w/Cayne, now I would enjoy watching that:)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big       05-27-2013 23:38 PM
"OK. It has come to my attention via quoted postings, etc, that someone is not playing nice with the other posters. I will not tolerate this on my thread. Please be advised that I will report anyone that does this again on this thread. The purpose of this thread is light-hearted fun, anyone not game to operate within those parameters needs to find other threads to post on. Someone please find a way to share this message, just in case the intended recipient of this message can "somehow" not see it otherwise." -------- The above quoted text is from my good friend Kibbles whom I have met and no I don't have a cert up for her yet. She only needs 1 to validate her being real person, WE like to certify people after we have met them together if they want one. Quite frankly I have always thought that a picture is worth more than 1,000 words. See picture attached of me and Kibbles. Shelly
Good Morning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good Morning       05-26-2013 14:26 PM
KnB, karo syrup is what I put in pecan pie, but it turned out pretty well on your buns.. Cute picture!!
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-25-2013 15:33 PM
"Finer things in life" 1. Carrie's right-- servants to cook/clean/laundry would be wonderful. 2. Private jet with a sexy pilot 3. My own island getaway w/place to land the jet 4. Personal masseuse
Birth Order
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Birth Order       05-24-2013 20:39 PM
I am the oldest, I have a brother 5 years younger.
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       05-24-2013 12:07 PM
Happy Anniversary!!
Good Morning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good Morning       05-23-2013 11:53 AM
Good morning Bonis! have fun with your friends this weekend. Even though we aren't around this weekend, we do have plans to come out and hear the band play soon! SB's
Good Morning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Good Morning       05-23-2013 09:07 AM
Good morning! Everyone have a safe Memorial Day weekend whatever you are doing. Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-22-2013 16:14 PM
two words: happy and busy shopping spree: Amazon (.) com
Glad you asked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Glad you asked       05-22-2013 12:24 PM
#1. My x-husband once asked me "what's on your mind?" I gave him the divorce papers my attorney prepared the week before, and asked for his signature. #2. The next time, I wasn't officially married, but we lived together for several years. I was nice when I asked him to leave, but I was very firm in that he had no choice and only a specific amount of time to vacate the premesis. Sb
Pursue or be pursued
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Pursue or be pursued       05-21-2013 12:30 PM
I sometimes enjoy hunting, but more often I have liked being pursued. A favorite fantasy involves me being the "takeover target" of a businessman -- not all mergers and acquisitions are boring:)
In the interest of full disclosure
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In the interest of full disclosure       05-20-2013 21:02 PM
Bonis_Duo--- sweetie, most people (me for instance) appreciate a direct honest approach as we all had a first time sometime in this community. Shelly/Uriah
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In the interest of full disclosure       05-20-2013 20:53 PM
To the OP: if a guy has a known medical diagnosis of ED complete with medication-- I think they should mention it beforehand, not after the fact. I also expect him to be taking his medication if he is on a swinging date with anybody, if he wants to play--he should do the prep work and come prepared or stay home. If the guy has an erection issue during play I am not one who will be critical as those things do happen more as we age and will do all that I can within reason to assist him to an erection but at some point, I will either reclaim Mr.SB or insist that the gentleman and I join in with the other 2. I am simply not selfish enough to insist that all stop playing immediately because someone has an issue like that, there are many other things about sex that I enjoy as well. It's different or maybe I am selfish-- cause if it ever turns out that the other male of the couple is not interested, attracted to me and couldn't get a hard on for that or says he really doesn't want to swing... Me and Mr.SB will be leaving immediately after that. We approach this as a team and enjoy each other and the sharing with our playmates who are both invested. We would rather not fool with those who participate out a sense of duty to their spouse/SO, there's nothing fun about that kind of pressure. Shelly
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > In the interest of full disclosure       05-20-2013 19:51 PM
I personally have never blocked people because of forum posts, but with some of the verbal diarrhea spewing from a few people's keyboards lately --like the personal attacks in this thread and one of them against a blocked person who can't view or defend-- I do understand why some people choose to block the posters even if the posts are not directed their way, even if I don't always agree with it. Shelly
SLS taking the liberty of changing your relationship status
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SLS taking the liberty of changing your relationship status       05-18-2013 01:57 AM
Mrs.Sav is spot on. I don't think any changes should be made to a members profile without "first" investigating or at least contacting the profile owner for clarification if a complaint is made. Some complaints might be made by trolls after all. Uriah/Mr.SB didn't provide all the details about what transpired with me. The site regulators that reviewed my single profile and then simply converted it without my advance knowledge only AFTER they received an "anonymous report" about the reference of a partner in my profile. My single profile had language similar to Nic's and I was merely being honest with any potential playmates about the fact I had a new partner.......to hide a relationship like that would have been seen by some as dishonest. Ironic, that with all the rampant dishonesty we know is here that, people should get upset because I was honest. Shelly
SLS taking the liberty of changing your relationship status
FORUMS > Suggestions > Website > SLS taking the liberty of changing your relationship status       05-17-2013 16:03 PM
Well, Mrs. SB's single female profile was changed to a couple when it became apparent to the regulators that she really likes to fuck me a lot. I kind of think it is funny that some people in power have lives so bland that they see fit to govern the rest of us. This does not just apply to SLS and the Lifestyle; it is reflective of our over-regulated society in general. ("If they ain't talking about you, you're not doing something right"). Uriah/Mr. SB
Have you flirted with the person above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Have you flirted with the person above you       05-17-2013 01:54 AM
yes I have;)
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-16-2013 16:21 PM
Sophia, that sounds like it could be a research project, composing a detailed questionnaire and distribute it via email then reporting back the summarized answers. Sb
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-16-2013 16:18 PM
"LOADED QUESTIONS 25 If you had to spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be?" I'm flexible with location, focus more on WHO you choose to spend your lifetime with, not where. "LOADED QUESTIONS 26 At what age you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend?" Age 7, I was totally in love in with a playmate from down the street. LOADED QUESTIONS 27 What do you consider the biggest turnoff? poor personal hygiene "LOADED QUESTIONS 28" What do you bring most to a friendship? in my "real" and enduring friendships -- I give laughter, loyalty and love. Shelly
No
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No       05-15-2013 17:18 PM
I don't have quite as many public pictures as a few others around here do... but I'm working on that.....I do have enough available to give the general SLS members a good enough representation of our assets (or lack thereof, it depends on what you are looking at) -- without providing them access to our face pictures. sb
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       05-15-2013 09:29 AM
HT: hhmm maybe "humping" with the poster below;)
No
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No       05-14-2013 17:57 PM
picture of a shoe?
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-13-2013 13:07 PM
"All of the decisions I've made, good or bad, have brought to this happy point in my life" Mrs.LWC is so smart....... just one of the reasons I like her:)
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-13-2013 11:40 AM
#10. What is your biggest regret in life? --- if I have one, it's that I didn't make it to the hospital in time to say one last goodbye to my Dad when he passed away. We had 8 weeks beforehand following his terminal diagnosis, but I could never bring myself to actually say goodbye. #11. If you were nominated for a Nobel prize, what would it be? Sorry, I have no idea.
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-11-2013 12:36 PM
DIVA MEDUSA. (will make you hard as stone) Oh, no mirrors are allowed in the ring;) Shelly
Happy Thoughts 2013
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2013       05-10-2013 10:23 AM
Have fun on your cruise!
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-09-2013 01:14 AM
"Jane you ignorant slut." ------------ Awe VA you're a meanie;) I might be from the backwoods, but darn, I thought I's at least one step above ignorant since I have managed to find my way to alot of parties without losing crucial party supplies. Now about the slut label......I plead the fifth{amendment not alcohol} Shelly
Loaded Questions
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Loaded Questions       05-08-2013 20:10 PM
Mrs. Sav, perhaps your expertise is Diversity.
Don't mess with Negril
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Don't mess with Negril       05-08-2013 12:47 PM
Have fun!
Ladies love guys who love themselves — at least at first, study suggests
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ladies love guys who love themselves — at least at first, study suggests       05-08-2013 11:34 AM
Mr. Fun, your charm and wit kept me entertained and laughing (in a good way) from the moment you joined our table and throughout the remainder of a very memorable evening. You've already accomplished one of the things you like to do with chicks, so when you get through feeding your horse, come on over.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ladies love guys who love themselves — at least at first, study suggests       05-08-2013 01:16 AM
Nope, you don't wanna meet "Muffy".........a *real* beyotch, but girl can rock a pole in a club;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Ladies love guys who love themselves — at least at first, study suggests       05-07-2013 21:20 PM
""We like confidence. If it noticeably crosses into being cocky, it's a turnoff."" Hmm, Sort of like a gold plated pussy.