Help
FORUMS
Back
JaiDawn    Posts: 2371
Last 100 Displayed

What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       01-30-2015 20:35 PM
Mexican food and wine! Carrie
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-31-2014 16:51 PM
Chinese
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-31-2014 09:17 AM
I don't say anything. Anyone who knows me knows I am always blunt. Carrie
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-30-2014 15:49 PM
I am the same way, Perfect. I also don't do it, if there are already a ton of posts, saying the same thing. It just feels fake, to me. Carrie
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       12-29-2014 12:42 PM
I have seen the fireworks, in Washington DC and they were the best I have ever seen. It was a 2 hour show, at the Washington monument. Simply amazing. Carrie
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-27-2014 08:59 AM
Missed a chance to meet her the last time we were that way. Will have to make up for that, the next time we are up that way. Carrie
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       12-26-2014 09:20 AM
Chocolate pie and cherry pie. Carrie
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-20-2014 07:56 AM
“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” Fred Rogers
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       12-19-2014 17:33 PM
“Stop pointing fingers and placing blame on others. Your life can only change to the degree that you accept responsibility for it.” ? Steve Maraboli,
How's the Weather Out There
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-15-2014 08:02 AM
Going to be almost 80 today. Carrie
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       12-13-2014 08:53 AM
Have met them several times! Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       12-12-2014 08:38 AM
Almost 70 degrees. Another beautiful day, in South TX! Carrie
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       12-06-2014 17:32 PM
In about 10 minutes, it will be margaritas! Carrie
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       12-06-2014 17:30 PM
About to go have dinner, at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. Carrie
whats for dessert
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > whats for dessert       12-04-2014 19:57 PM
Pumpkin cheesecake
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-27-2014 22:10 PM
Cornish hens, green beans, candied yams, stuffing, crescent rolls, pecan pie and pumpkin cheesecake, with cranberry topping. Carrie
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       11-19-2014 19:27 PM
Milk
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-11-2014 18:55 PM
And I never said you did. My post was in reference to your statement about living in big cities and smog. Carrie
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-11-2014 16:40 PM
Didn't say anything about living, in Houston. Lots of beautiful country surrounding Houston. We will have lots of acreage. Carrie
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       11-11-2014 12:39 PM
We will probably end up outside of Houston somewhere. The kiddo loves it there and wants to go to Rice University. Carrie
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       11-09-2014 19:14 PM
Brisket, beans and carrots. Carrie
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       11-06-2014 14:08 PM
Meatball sub, from Firehouse Subs. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       11-02-2014 11:01 AM
Absolutely beautiful. Best time of year, in South TX. Carrie
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       10-24-2014 21:14 PM
Whataburger
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-24-2014 19:57 PM
We have always done it ourselves but then again, we are hermits. Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-24-2014 07:54 AM
SP: Little piggy cuddles. Carrie
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       10-24-2014 07:52 AM
"Fly to the Angels" by Slaughter. Missing you, my sweet nephew. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-22-2014 08:39 AM
I say something similar. No matter how far you run, you're still there. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       10-22-2014 08:15 AM
"You will never be free until you free yourself from the prison of your own false thoughts.” Philip Arnold
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-21-2014 07:56 AM
Texting, with my hubby. Carrie
WTF
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WTF       10-16-2014 08:46 AM
I know Anderson Cooper is a pussy. The dude is funny but I would have to bitch slap his ass. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-16-2014 08:34 AM
Absolutely beautiful! 28% humidity! Carrie
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-07-2014 20:20 PM
Yes, clumsy. I guess you forgot about dropping your drink, on yourself. You had also done something before that but can't remember what it was. Carrie
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       10-07-2014 19:21 PM
Clumsy!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > How's the Weather Out There       10-03-2014 08:40 AM
Absolutely beautiful! Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       10-03-2014 08:39 AM
SP: Sitting, on the balcony, enjoying a cup of coffee. Carrie
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-29-2014 21:36 PM
Spaghetti and a salad
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-27-2014 20:57 PM
SP: TV remotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-26-2014 09:34 AM
"Essence" by Lucinda Williams. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-25-2014 21:34 PM
Sexus, We have a pretty cool bar, that does karaoke. The singers aren't too bad either! Some nights, you get lucky and get to party with the local Roller Derby gals! Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-25-2014 14:20 PM
SP: The smile, on an old woman's face, when I wave hello. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-25-2014 08:47 AM
Stone Cold Crazy by Queen
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-22-2014 22:00 PM
PBJ sandwich
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-20-2014 21:21 PM
Lemonade
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-20-2014 21:19 PM
Whataburger
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-20-2014 09:53 AM
Chocolate milk
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       09-20-2014 09:27 AM
"Gettin' Better" by Tesla. Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-20-2014 08:22 AM
That is nice, Jaycee. Sorry to hear about your dog. Carrie
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-19-2014 20:46 PM
Thanks, SLS, for running everything together. It was all listed out. Now it makes no sense. Carrie
What's your WOD (workout of the day)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Fitness > What's your WOD (workout of the day)       09-19-2014 20:44 PM
Upper body: Lower Ls, with 8 lb weight between feet. 15 reps Kneeling push ups. 15 reps Kneeling bicep curls, with two 8 lb weights. 15 reps Break, then repeat 2 more times. Laying down, with knees bent, triceps extension, with two 8 lb weights. 15 reps. Laying down, with knees bent, chest flies, with two 8 lb weights. 15 reps Oblique side dips. 20 reps, each side. Break, then repeat 2 more times. Bent over lateral raise, with two 5 lb weights. 15 reps Plank. 45 sec Break, then repeat 2 more times. Seated Row, 50 lbs. 3 sets, 15 reps
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-18-2014 09:05 AM
If we didn't judge books, by their covers, we would never pick up a book! SP: A little pig, that likes to curl up, in the curve of my neck. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       09-18-2014 08:58 AM
"Luck? I don't know anything about luck. I've never banked on it and I'm afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: hard work — and realizing what is opportunity and what isn't." Lucille Ball
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-18-2014 08:33 AM
Swing, Yes we do and what better way to do it, than hot steamy sex! Yon, That is awesome! My son takes big steps, every year. He has been at the same school, since he was 3. Now he is 16. Amazing how far he has come. He wants to go to Rice University so looks like we will be Houston bound, in a couple of years. Carrie
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       09-17-2014 14:52 PM
Angel food smoothie, with extra strawberry protein, from Smoothie King. Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-17-2014 14:49 PM
Thanks, y'all. He is definitely a teenager and tries my patience A LOT but it is moments like this that make it all worth it! Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-17-2014 08:57 AM
SP: When my son, comes out of his room, just to tell me he loves me. With him being autistic, he doesn't say it first very often. When he does, it brings tears, to my eyes! Carrie
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       09-17-2014 08:41 AM
Coffee
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-15-2014 08:35 AM
Watching my little piggie, following my dogs around. His little oink is so cute! Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-14-2014 10:54 AM
Yes, that is what it is. He is a tiny little thing. I named him Po Po. I just may have to post a pic, with him. Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-14-2014 10:50 AM
Good morning, to you too, FF. Thanks. Taking a break, from a busy life. Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       09-14-2014 10:40 AM
Listening, to rain falling. Carrie
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       09-13-2014 22:17 PM
Carne Asada and margaritas! Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-26-2014 14:37 PM
"When they thought of you catches up with me" by David Ball because hubby posted it on my FB wall today. Carrie
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       06-25-2014 16:25 PM
Firehouse subs! Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-25-2014 16:19 PM
"You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life" Joel Osteen
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-24-2014 08:07 AM
Sitting, in the hot tub, listening to the frogs that have taken up residence, in my flower pots. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-21-2014 09:03 AM
"My father said there were two kinds of people in the world: givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better." Marlo Thomas
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-20-2014 18:41 PM
Soaking, my sore muscles, in a hot tub. Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-20-2014 12:14 PM
Smoothies!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-19-2014 18:05 PM
"You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you." Brian Tracy
Just Wondering
FORUMS > General Discussions > Politics > Just Wondering       06-19-2014 13:56 PM
Both of my profiles got it! Carrie
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-18-2014 18:28 PM
A dog, wagging its tail, while sleeping. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-18-2014 10:23 AM
"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." Ronald Reagan
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-15-2014 21:57 PM
Roast, green beans and mashed potatoes. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-15-2014 12:03 PM
"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars." Casey Kasem You finally reached the stars! RIP Carrie
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-14-2014 21:33 PM
Pork chops, with pork gravy, zucchini and scalloped potatoes. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-14-2014 09:25 AM
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-13-2014 09:20 AM
Watching a 3 year old, feed the fish. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-13-2014 07:42 AM
"I ain’t afraid to love a man. I ain’t afraid to shoot him, either!" Annie Oakley
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-11-2014 11:26 AM
Hoping for a speedy recovery, for your dad, Jan! Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-11-2014 11:25 AM
"The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone." Orison Swett Marden
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-10-2014 22:49 PM
Ribeye steak, green beans and potatoes, with rosemary. Carrie
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       06-09-2014 22:27 PM
Last night was brine chicken breast, salad and corn. Tonight is spaghetti, with wheat pasta and salad. Carrie
What's for lunch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for lunch?       06-09-2014 16:49 PM
Ham sandwich, on wheat bread. Carrie
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-09-2014 12:25 PM
Hawaiian Fruit Punch
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-09-2014 09:02 AM
Cuddling, with hubby, in bed before getting up and starting the day. Carrie
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-08-2014 15:02 PM
As soon as hubby gets out of the shower, strawberry daiquiris! Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-07-2014 09:04 AM
“Just as one candle lights another and can light thousands of other candles, so one heart illuminates another heart and can illuminate thousands of other hearts.” Leo Tolstoy
So, whatcha drinking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > So, whatcha drinking       06-06-2014 21:46 PM
Sex on the beach!
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       06-06-2014 12:57 PM
Sitting, in the hot tub, with hubby and fondling each other. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-05-2014 11:34 AM
"Vitality shows not only in the ability to persist, but in the ability to start over." F. Scott Fitzgerald
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-04-2014 08:42 AM
"Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it." Buddha
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-01-2014 14:41 PM
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas A. Edison
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-31-2014 21:08 PM
Watching movies, with the kiddo. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-31-2014 09:17 AM
"When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this — you haven't." Thomas A. Edison
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-30-2014 08:05 AM
“People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don't think that's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.” Kim Culbertson
Simple Pleasures
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Simple Pleasures       05-29-2014 13:31 PM
Texting, with my hubby. Haven't been able, this time out because he doesn't have much signal. Having to use the IM, on FB. I miss just being able to pick up the phone and send a quick text, to him. Carrie
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-28-2014 19:49 PM
"The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one." Nishan Panwar
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       05-28-2014 13:22 PM
“You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” Maya Angelou
Latest received or given Pussy Licking
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Latest received or given Pussy Licking       05-27-2014 19:30 PM
Saturday night, for both. Probably be tomorrow night too, since we will be going out tomorrow night. Carrie
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.