Swinger Forums

HELP
FORUMS
ShelikesGurls    Posts: 16055
Last 100 Displayed

Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       12-26-2012 14:50 PM
Nan Sa Finger... Hope you all and everyone else had a most awesome Christmas yesterday! Ours was pretty awesome too. Nothing like having the family healthy and happy together under one roof :)
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       12-23-2012 23:18 PM
Thanks for asking Tigg, yes he is, he has been in remission for a little while now. I surprised him with a skydiving excursion with a group of people we just made friends with. He had a blast. He can't wait to jump again.Honestly, it is nice to have my husband back again ! Hope all is well with you :)
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       12-23-2012 22:49 PM
Lol thank you, I do hope it is a tad happier than when I last posted.
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       12-23-2012 21:53 PM
HT of 2012 We recently came back from an awesome awesome cruise. Met great people, skydived , partied our asses off to no end and had some much needed time alone .. I have been so busy these past months and have missed so many of you. We are off for the next week , so hopefully I can catch up and see what is going on in here haha ( I will try but I doubt it ) Hoping everyone is in good health and enjoying the holidays to the fullest :)
They're Baaaaack
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > They're Baaaaack       10-04-2012 12:32 PM
Thanks guys :)
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       10-04-2012 09:58 AM
Haha ... Been busy , life has been very good. Hope the same goes for you( with the exception of your button)
Texting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Texting       10-04-2012 09:41 AM
Thank you :*
Texting
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Texting       10-03-2012 22:11 PM
There was a lady that started off at just fun sexting my husband. No biggie. Later it had turned into sexting with personal questions added. Then pretty much saying if I were your wife I wouldnt do this or that type of thing. Kind of like putting me down to make her look better. I only knew of this after my husband had showed me the texts. I guess she never figured he would tell and show me them.We ended the relationship with the couple the next day .We never told the husband. Sexting for fun is one thing . Trying to weasel your way between a husband and a wife is sleazy.
Ladies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Ladies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest       10-03-2012 22:01 PM
Ditto :)
Sharing sex toys
FORUMS > General Discussions > Women Talk > Sharing sex toys       10-03-2012 21:59 PM
I dont care for toys. I will use them on another lady if she likes them and brings them with her of course.
New here =)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > New here =)       10-03-2012 21:56 PM
Welcome to the forums :) Wow Nic missed a forum virgin , he is slipping.
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       10-03-2012 21:55 PM
Thank you... Always nice to see you ;)
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       10-03-2012 21:54 PM
Thanks Sweets :)
No BLACK MALES
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > No BLACK MALES       10-03-2012 21:51 PM
All I know is he should get some windex and clean off his front door ..... yuck
Do you like Autumn
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Do you like Autumn       10-03-2012 21:47 PM
I enjoy heading to the finger lakes to the wineries this time of year. Nothing like it
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       10-03-2012 21:44 PM
That sucks PG My kiddo is now going to a chiropractor weekly. It seems this is the only thing that has been keeping her semi pain free. Drugs are out of the question. No bitch.. not yet at least ;)
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       10-03-2012 21:40 PM
HTOTD Finally having some free time to hang out on the laptop :)
They're Baaaaack
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > They're Baaaaack       10-03-2012 21:38 PM
Spray Fabreeze on your screens If you go to the gardening threads there are many many posts related to stink bugs
Post one random fact about yourselves
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       08-06-2012 15:17 PM
Thank you haha Nic, Not back yet, just popping in for a sec... You know how to reach me to say hey :*
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       08-06-2012 15:11 PM
This is the first time in a long time that I have posted in the forums. We have been so busy ,I havent even been checking my texts for work (oops) haha Oh well, this is what happens when I leave my cell at home on purpose.. It seems like the summer is flying by . We are planning to enjoy every bit of it. Hope everyone is well.
Kind of strange to me
FORUMS > General Discussions > Swinger Advice > Kind of strange to me       07-24-2012 15:13 PM
Hey lady , when you stick that tongue out try saying Pffffffft ;)
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       07-23-2012 19:31 PM
Here I thought you were Nic :/
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-23-2012 19:30 PM
Just a silly question but besides the obvious, what is in your hand Nic?
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-23-2012 19:29 PM
You too! ^5!!!! ** does a dance
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-23-2012 19:28 PM
I too wonder but than I wonder about so many things I no longer wonder why I wonder ;) Shouldnt that be in the song thread ? :)
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       07-23-2012 18:23 PM
Dont you know nothing in life is free? I like the barter system myself. You do for me, I do for you.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-23-2012 16:42 PM
Wait wait! I posted that BEFORE I saw your newest post Lou!! haha that didnt look right
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-23-2012 16:41 PM
Thumb wrestling?
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       07-23-2012 16:30 PM
I thought one had to earn a pair of free panties... I could be wrong * shrugs (cute joke btw)
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-23-2012 16:25 PM
I thought you were 37?
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-23-2012 16:05 PM
"a team of teachers, educators, counselors will just tend to diagnose and medicate to have that child conform." " Sometimes the parents just want to explain away their lack of training, discipline, attention, etc. with a catch-phrase diagnosis so they don't have to individualize the parenting/teaching (in the case of lazy teachers)." " She sits now and watches too much TV, has dark circles under her eyes, and has lost a lot of her spark. Yes, she's more "manageable" in a classroom, and at home, but at what cost?" Teachers can NOT just label a child and medicate him/her to "conform: as you say. If a teacher was "lazy" as you say, they wouldnt even give a rats ass about the kid. The process to diagnose a child takes months. It takes a lot of work for the child study team, teacher and the parents to go over together. There is also the Drs opinion and diagnosis to consider. It is just not " Oh Sally is a unruly pain in the ass, lets medicate her, it will make our lives soooo much easier" That is a crock of shit. Parents of children with disabilities should be given the utmost credit. They work extra hard to raise their child. It is a 24/7 for the rest of their life job. Not a " You are out the door when you are 18" type thing. These parents should never be cast as lacking training, discipline, and not giving attention to their kids. You would be surprised what these parents know and do for their kids. I am not saying there are a few parents who have children that are unruly. These kids will not be classified as they would not meet the guidelines. Those children ( and parents) need counseling, that is a different subject all on its own. Drs teachers and parents work together for what is best for THE CHILD, not the parents or teachers. I just thank God that more funding is going into the school systems and government programs to help these children become functioning happy adults. Mainstreaming children into classes in the middle school and high schools has been very positive. Adult group homes and occupational therapy jobs are also great programs. Yes many will still need the guidance of adults through their lives but is so much better than years ago. It is about time if you ask me. * I have spoke my mind and stepping off my soapbox .. I did not intend this to be a huge discussion but I couldnt just see those words sitting on the screen without saying something...
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-23-2012 12:19 PM
I dont believe in the multiple shots since some of my kids react badly to medications. Spreading them out is best for them. This way the Drs know what theyare reacting to. It has nothing to do with autism. My 11 year old just received one shot 2 weeks ago ( booster) she will go back next month for another. She spiked a 103 temp from this last one. It is to be expected but at least we know what one caused it.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-23-2012 09:46 AM
Tigg congrats on your son getting married! No clue yet. Maybe Chicken on the grill
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       07-23-2012 09:43 AM
Me thinks it is the ladies in Tx who bring on the heat
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-23-2012 09:38 AM
Cocktail * Typed cock wrong !
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-23-2012 09:36 AM
Sorry G :( The Drs give " shot coctails" many shots given at one time. I do not believe in giving so many to an infant at once. Not that it might bring on autism , but for less reactions. You give a baby 4 shots they get a fever or a reaction , how do you know which one it was from? Our pediatrician spaced the shots out. Our kids had all of their shots by the time they were of school age. I think that the reason you see autism on the rise , is that children are tested and observed more than years ago. I think that this a plus since these kids can get the early age intervention that they might need. You didnt see all of these child study teams and such years ago. I am just glad the children benefit and there is a bigger awareness
hall pass
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > hall pass       07-22-2012 21:10 PM
Weeeeellllllllllll........ :O
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       07-22-2012 21:08 PM
Whew, thank you Kitten, I owe you big time :)
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-22-2012 21:07 PM
Where would he get them, at the King snake store? ** ducks
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       07-22-2012 20:48 PM
Hahahaha it didnt come out the way I wanted it to !
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-22-2012 20:47 PM
You cant kill or trap them here in NJ either.
hall pass
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > hall pass       07-22-2012 20:34 PM
Hall passes are pretty much in the past now. * Snap
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-22-2012 20:33 PM
It was a copperhead that bit the older man. We have rattlesnakes where we live. I am always cautious when I garden in and around the rock walls Snakes freak me out, even small non venomous ones. At least a spider I can squeesh. The wolf spider is a pain in the butt as it actually turns its head and jumps when you try to kill it.
hall pass
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > hall pass       07-22-2012 18:51 PM
Milf, wish more husbands were like you!
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-22-2012 18:49 PM
Actually there was a gentleman that was bit by a snake when my Dad was in the ER. His wife had seen the snake, he said he never felt it bite his leg. That guy must have had thick skin! Benadryl is a quick working antihistamine until a person can get to a hospital. We have Epi pens here at the house and we carry with us. We were told it only lasts for a good 10 minutes if shock ensues. Liquid benadryl capsules and childs amounts in a bottle work fast. Drawback, it tires your ass out If you are alone call someone have them drive you to the Dr
The Den
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Den       07-22-2012 18:44 PM
Funny when all of you Tx people came to NJ the past few weeks, the weather was in the high 90s and even triple digits. You all go back , and the temperature drops back down :)
Spends money on you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Spends money on you       07-22-2012 18:41 PM
Yes I know the deal for sure.. My daughters were/are brought up the same way. The oldest one has seen first hand what can happen in a relationship. ( Her Dad and I ) I am just glad I could rely on myself at that point in time. It is sad so many people , men and women alike , are not prepared if a sticky situation arises.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-22-2012 18:35 PM
That is all well and good if she kept her kids away from the elderly and newborns who are at risk for illnesses. This child was also by newborns ( moms picking up their kids) and some elderly camp assistants. The children that are 10-11 years old were asked to go to their Dr for booster shots. The elderly and adults were asked to do the same.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-22-2012 18:27 PM
Since hubby is on extremely strong medication, he can have chop meat ( black angus reduced fat).We had hamburgers and corn on the cob on the grill tonight. Yum!
Spends money on you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Spends money on you       07-22-2012 18:23 PM
Looking , your wife is one smart cookie ;)
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-22-2012 18:21 PM
Take benadryl if it is swelling. If it gets worse and changes color go to Urgent Care. Sometimes an innocent bite can develop into something worse in just a little amount of time.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-22-2012 18:16 PM
People who do not immunize their kids. Friends kid was exposed to another kid in summer camp that has whooping cough. The sick child had a waiver for immunizations as it was against their religion. WTF? The camp should have said "No shots. no camp"...
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-22-2012 17:01 PM
Wow PG you sound really busy over there. I am sure your husband is excited over his new position, and you with your business! Good Luck!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-22-2012 16:22 PM
What is a quinoa?
Bitch of the day, BBW version
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Bitch of the day, BBW version       07-22-2012 16:20 PM
BOTD The new pool and decks are taking much longer to be installed than we thought. I dont think we will be able to use it alot before the summer ends.. Blahh
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-22-2012 16:18 PM
PG dont leave. You will really be missed. :(
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-22-2012 16:16 PM
Woo Hoo KD! Good for you !
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-22-2012 16:02 PM
Being a little snarky today? Just get over it and move on. Life is more enjoyable that way. HTOTD Our kids surprised us and popped over this morning. I sooooooo enjoy seeing my grandbaby! ( and kids too lol ) Grilling on the deck later, kiddo has her flirefly box all ready for tonight. Hope everyone had a great weekend :)
Attention Whoring 101
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Attention Whoring 101       07-21-2012 21:20 PM
You swallow Melly Mel?? ** ducks
Spends money on you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Spends money on you       07-21-2012 17:44 PM
Have you been talking to my brother?
Safe Words
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Safe Words       07-21-2012 16:17 PM
CockS How many do you have hiding in those shorts of yours?
Spends money on you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Spends money on you       07-21-2012 16:16 PM
" If you stay home, rock it. If you work, rock it. Who cares what the Jones have, because there is a lot of crying going on in pretty houses, just like there are in shacks." There ya go in a nutshell .. Well said Shelly
Safe Words
FORUMS > General Discussions > BDSM > Safe Words       07-21-2012 13:11 PM
What would the middle finger mean ;)~
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-21-2012 12:52 PM
* turns around
The Surf Club
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Surf Club       07-21-2012 12:47 PM
At the " establishment" I imagine. It is ok, they have the utmost discretion there.
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-21-2012 12:27 PM
Shelly I am so sorry it did not work out for you. * Fingers crossed the Drs have something else up their sleeves or can look into another alternative for you. Just remember there are many people here that care about you and are praying it all works out .
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-20-2012 19:49 PM
For dinner?! Whats the matter you arent regular or somethin?? * pizza
Spends money on you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Spends money on you       07-20-2012 19:31 PM
Are windows included in "cleaning"
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-20-2012 18:52 PM
Toxic dump? Noo that is not over there. You must have been breathing in the fumes in the Holland tunnel. It seems that when you folks from Tx come here, you bring the hot weather with you wtf Today it is 67 degrees!
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-20-2012 18:01 PM
KD look at it this way, it could have been worse. You could have left the stove top on.
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-20-2012 17:59 PM
So Carrie what do you think of NJ?
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-20-2012 17:58 PM
That haters ass needs to be smacked...
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-20-2012 17:56 PM
Yeah well when your nipples stick out of those haybags your ring is the last thing you worry about
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-20-2012 17:55 PM
She can use this one if she prefers WEG Oh I am sure you looked lovely in the black one. Pffft I would keep it
WHO'S ON FIRST
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > WHO'S ON FIRST       07-20-2012 17:48 PM
Now that is awesome Jim!
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-20-2012 17:47 PM
HTOTD Haybags
Exceptions to profile rules
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Exceptions to profile rules       07-20-2012 17:25 PM
Well they do ... Most anyways~
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-20-2012 17:14 PM
KD get a couple of dehumidifiers going asap. Ugh sorry this happened to you. If I was closer I would come over and help :(
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-20-2012 16:49 PM
Dont forget the candy canes
Fucking Bitchfest 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Fucking Bitchfest 2012       07-20-2012 16:48 PM
How did you do this ???!!!
Exceptions to profile rules
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Exceptions to profile rules       07-20-2012 16:44 PM
I would believe it. Just recently I had met a SLS member who looked far more attractive in person than their photos. It happens.
Spends money on you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Spends money on you       07-20-2012 16:24 PM
Thank you :)
Spends money on you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Spends money on you       07-20-2012 16:16 PM
What is a bonbon anyways?
Spends money on you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Spends money on you       07-20-2012 15:57 PM
You think you hear hurtful remarks, try being a male who stays home raising the children. I dont care what people do as long as they arent sitting home on their arses watching tv ,collecting welfare and popping out kids every few years to keep the checks coming. To see stay at home spouces rub it in working peoples faces is another story. Are working people jealous, possibly. I think it is aggravation and frustration more than anything. Especially in this economy.I mean hearing it over and over again , does get old. As long as you and your family are happy , that is all that matters. To each their own, right?
Body Part of the Week
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Body Part of the Week       07-20-2012 15:39 PM
Sandy Hook Jen and Bimmy ,, wow what beautiful ladies!
That awkward moment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > That awkward moment       07-20-2012 15:35 PM
Hahaha Nic I hear you . I will pass it on :)
That awkward moment
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > That awkward moment       07-19-2012 21:45 PM
I might even be able to try a special BJ transition for any willing takers... ;) My husband wants to know where does one sign up :P
Complaints of a Single Male
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Complaints of a Single Male       07-19-2012 21:39 PM
You are going to make me google to see what one is arent you Frank! Dammit to hell.....
Attention Whoring 101
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Attention Whoring 101       07-19-2012 21:38 PM
Shit, If I had 5 grand to spend a week on whatever, it sure wouldnt be on drugs Shoes yes, drugs no Imagine that.... * Tilts head back and moans like Homer Simpson "Shooooooooooes!!!"
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Complaints of a Single Male       07-19-2012 20:58 PM
Profile says straight
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-19-2012 20:54 PM
Praying it all works out for you tomorrow! Good luck :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Getting Started > Post one random fact about yourselves       07-19-2012 20:50 PM
RF I am jealous of G and Looking over their massages
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-19-2012 20:48 PM
Oops ..... tuna salad for me steamed clams and pasta for the rest of the family
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-19-2012 20:47 PM
Fun you have never seen it? OMG! I get the Food network magazine sent to the house. The recipes are TDF!
Happy Thoughts, BBW version
FORUMS > General Discussions > B.B.W. > Happy Thoughts, BBW version       07-19-2012 20:40 PM
We had some rain too thank God. Crunchy brown grass is not pretty! HTOTD Riding in my kiddos new car. Oh it is sweet! I never had a brand new car until I was in my 40s. I am so proud of her. She is doing so well in life. This from a kid I was worried about with her learning disabilities as a child :)
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-19-2012 20:33 PM
"Nan you can follow me anytime " ~ Shelikesgurls
FORUMS > General Discussions > 3-Some > Complaints of a Single Male       07-19-2012 20:25 PM
You sound disappointed
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-19-2012 20:09 PM
Please can you remind me about the finer points of NJ" For me, the fact that you live there. Awww Thank you Shelly , that made my day :)
Happy Thoughts 2012
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Happy Thoughts 2012       07-18-2012 21:15 PM
I need to photoshop them on your head until we can meet
The Surf Club
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > The Surf Club       07-18-2012 20:56 PM
You didnt get all of those damn thunder and lightening storms like we did? Pfffft.....