Help
FORUMS
Back
ShelikesGurls    Posts: 1314
Last 100 Displayed

What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-23-2012 09:46 AM
Tigg congrats on your son getting married! No clue yet. Maybe Chicken on the grill
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-22-2012 18:27 PM
Since hubby is on extremely strong medication, he can have chop meat ( black angus reduced fat).We had hamburgers and corn on the cob on the grill tonight. Yum!
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-22-2012 16:22 PM
What is a quinoa?
Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-21-2012 12:52 PM
* turns around
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-20-2012 19:49 PM
For dinner?! Whats the matter you arent regular or somethin?? * pizza
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-19-2012 20:48 PM
Oops ..... tuna salad for me steamed clams and pasta for the rest of the family
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-19-2012 20:47 PM
Fun you have never seen it? OMG! I get the Food network magazine sent to the house. The recipes are TDF!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-19-2012 20:33 PM
"Nan you can follow me anytime " ~ Shelikesgurls
Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       07-16-2012 19:54 PM
I Hop?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       07-16-2012 17:49 PM
Yeah yeah but would you meet greet fuck or pass Hmmm? ( you can add a song or two if you wish )
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       07-16-2012 17:06 PM
why yes, yes it is :D
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       07-16-2012 16:14 PM
Meet Greet fuckitty fuck fuck Then go to Ihop :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-15-2012 20:02 PM
Salad at the hospital , beats the crap they gave my dad. Blm godfathers .. Yup been there before :) Oh a lifestyler up here, hmm wonder if I know her
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-14-2012 21:01 PM
BLM there is a real good place in Branchville. Pretty good food. Whippany huh... That is where my husband and I had our first date :) Leftover chicken veggies and pasta
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-13-2012 20:19 PM
Pizza ... what we always have on a Friday :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-12-2012 17:32 PM
* giggles at sausage Bbq chicken , first of the year corn on the cob and pasta. We have not had this in a year.'
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-11-2012 19:54 PM
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~Elizabeth Browning
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-10-2012 20:18 PM
No delivery service?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-10-2012 20:14 PM
Yes Fun back away from the PP and DO NOT touch it ;) I agree, come to NJ
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-10-2012 19:31 PM
Give me a jingle, I would be happy to hold your hand ( and laugh a little and point ,but hey, thats me ) Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees wth your own reason and your own common sense. ~ Buddha
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       07-10-2012 19:12 PM
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it ~ Charles R. Swindoll Rdy can I watch you get the tattoo?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-09-2012 19:23 PM
some thing like hot dogs and french fries or potatoes... My german sucks haha Let us know how it tastes
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-09-2012 18:57 PM
Ok I was thinking she was a bitch , but you all are being generous haha What is she making you?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-09-2012 15:29 PM
Our waitress was a sweetie. She took everything in stride ;)~ Salads and wraps tonight. No one is wanting a full hot meal.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       07-08-2012 20:36 PM
Wendys in Tennessee going 70 mph That is a hell of a drive thru
A Song to Suit your current Mood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-01-2012 18:05 PM
You like Ralphs butt? TMI TMI ;) Last Name ~Carrie Underwood
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-01-2012 15:36 PM
** before you ask ,YES I was looking at your body ... just noticed the bedspread is all ...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       07-01-2012 15:35 PM
BLM why do you have a flowered bed? Perfect song for the next few days Red solo cup ~Toby Keith
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-19-2012 22:37 PM
I have this bad habit , it is called working :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-19-2012 22:28 PM
Heya BLM ;) Voodoo ~Godsmack
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-19-2012 21:57 PM
Only ~NIN~
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-17-2012 16:16 PM
You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. ~Winnie The Pooh Wonder if he was a swinger?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       06-16-2012 19:22 PM
Going to Gunnison are ya??? ;) Magic Carpet Ride ~Steppenwolf
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       06-16-2012 17:54 PM
People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within. ~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you       06-08-2012 18:31 PM
Ohhh I will have one of those please... or is that two of those ;)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-26-2012 22:23 PM
My husband cooked while I was out tonight. Chicken sausage , peppers and onions with parmesan cheese , sauce on a fresh roll salad on the side
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-04-2012 20:35 PM
Ohhh Va can you send me some? No one can eat chili here ,so I never make it. How hot do you like it?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       05-04-2012 19:54 PM
pizza
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       05-01-2012 21:55 PM
Goodbye For Now ~P.O.D.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-18-2012 21:23 PM
Soup for the kiddo ( not feeling well) No clue what my husband ate. He ate before we came home today. I had cheerios.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-11-2012 19:47 PM
John can you take your prick and stick it in my cun..... Im an organ donor, need anything? ~Unknown
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-10-2012 20:19 PM
No, I had to just sit back and stop thinking , then it came to me. Brain injuries suck and not in a good way :( Anyways... does anyone have a good recipe for an apple crumb cake?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-10-2012 20:07 PM
rotisserie.. that was the word I was thinking of. wise guy..
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-10-2012 19:48 PM
I didnt spit on the damn chicken. It was out on the grill on that spinning thingy That worm is gross. Ew ew ew
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-10-2012 19:13 PM
Chicken on the spit, pasta , veggies and fresh homemade rolls I had a salad :)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-06-2012 20:24 PM
Quit yer bitchin and feel my tits ~ Mrs She
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-04-2012 09:49 AM
Hahaha I so hate planning meals . If it were up to me I woulld have soup every night. I am not much of a dinner person.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-04-2012 09:27 AM
Hey now , my exs Aunt died a virgin. She was 73 years old. Yes , she was a cat lady... Dinner? No clue ,it is only 930 in the freaking morning
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       04-03-2012 21:20 PM
Rock God ~ Selena Gomez
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-03-2012 19:58 PM
GOOD enough
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-03-2012 19:57 PM
Damn iphone lost my post.... What exactly is extra virgin. I mean isnt virgin goos enough and how does one be EXTRA virgin?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-03-2012 19:48 PM
You grew the garlic?
CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-03-2012 19:42 PM
But of course Shelly. But of course :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-03-2012 18:32 PM
Marinated chicken breast, black rice and green beans
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-03-2012 13:16 PM
What a good patient Now stay still , this wont hurt a bit :)~
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-03-2012 12:42 PM
Lackanookie? Really? DR She is here I have a prescription to cure ya
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-03-2012 12:41 PM
Frank I believe you can get an all around skank stamp. It covers everything, even sluts.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > CageFight (for Snarky Comments, Insults, Backbiting, and Baiting) Volume I       04-02-2012 21:14 PM
Or harass a glass fish.... Just sayin
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-02-2012 20:26 PM
My mom made us pancakes for dinner in the summer :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-02-2012 18:03 PM
Everyone is sick so .... nothing I am having celery with some peanut butter :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 22:46 PM
Oh you are talking about the the yellow rice. yes that rice we do like :) Haha @ its a boy
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 22:42 PM
You fry it not boil it?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-01-2012 22:04 PM
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Mahatma Gandhi
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 21:15 PM
What is Mexican rice?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 20:43 PM
reminds me of those close up small weenie photos we get emailed to us
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 19:38 PM
The male ones have smaller seeds if any at all and taste better. My husband has a hard time eating some things. The less seeds, the better :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 19:19 PM
The female has the longer mark on the bottom, the male has the rounder one :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 19:00 PM
Grandma only taught me how to sex a male from a female eggplant. Dont make this more complicated for me now.....
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 18:52 PM
Did you buy a male or a female eggplant?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       04-01-2012 16:44 PM
2 things to remember 1. Men are pigs 2. Women are crazy ~ a very wise man
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       04-01-2012 11:49 AM
Better be there next time :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-31-2012 16:56 PM
I am planning on having that for dessert .. I will share mine if you want some ;)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-31-2012 15:55 PM
imagine that ;)~
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-31-2012 15:19 PM
I am thinking it will be something Italian :)
Describe the person above you in one word
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       03-29-2012 18:43 PM
Naked
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-17-2012 13:07 PM
For the good are always the merry, Save for an evil chance, And the merry love the fiddle, And the merry love to dance. ~W.B. Yeats
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-12-2012 20:14 PM
Box of girl scout thin mints anyone ;)
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-10-2012 23:03 PM
Look on You Tube: Shit Swingers Say
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-10-2012 11:42 AM
Thick ones?
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-10-2012 10:16 AM
Oh you like the old school area of Vegas. We stayed at the Stardust right before it was imploded. Sad to see all of the older places go boom Enjoy your dinner :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-10-2012 09:26 AM
UGH! I so would take you up on that right now.. Go read my bitch in bitchfest... :(
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       03-10-2012 09:04 AM
Wish we were in Vegas. Missing family so much today :( Dinner? Pffft no clue. Kid has the pinewood derby tonight. I am thinking Italian, chicken parm ...
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-06-2012 22:00 PM
Haha I have a ways to go, just enjoy the saying... Rub it in Bud.......
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       03-06-2012 21:02 PM
"Life's a bitch and then you die. Fuck the world, let's get high" This is going to be my new mantra
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-16-2012 20:45 PM
I make it as a side or add chicken/ turkey to it with some broth gravy. It depends on what everyone can eat that day. It is good with stuffed mushrooms too
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-16-2012 19:27 PM
Chicken broth & crackers ( people with upset tummies here) Did you ever find the black rice?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-15-2012 16:01 PM
Now that would be funny ( the headstone , not you dying) Good you are a bad catch?
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-15-2012 14:53 PM
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow. I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.” ~Unknown ;)~
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-15-2012 14:49 PM
Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow ~Thomas Jefferson :)
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-13-2012 20:50 PM
Thank you :) Hint: Try to get a male eggplant not a female one. Male eggplants have less seed or smaller seeds and are not as bitter. If you look at the bottom the male will have a round dot, the female will have like an oval or longish looking one.
What's for Dinner
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > What's for Dinner       02-13-2012 19:18 PM
Quick dinner tonight Chicken breast sandwiches with my Moms chicken soup I just slice up the eggplant, dip in egg then flour mixed with garlic seasoned breadcrumbs. Fry it in EVOO until lightly brown, set them on paper towels to absorb any oil. I use the same recipe as when I make lasagna. Instead of the noodles I use the eggplant.
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       02-08-2012 20:26 PM
When I'm Sixty Four ~ The Beatles ;)~
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-06-2012 22:01 PM
" I am going to Disney World" ~ Eli Manning " He got a new car AND is going to Disney?! Boy he is S_P_O_I_L_E_D" ~My kiddo
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       02-04-2012 17:39 PM
Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Proctor, this is an alley. Proctor: I know sir but these are the directions Mahoney gave me. Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Mahoney? Proctor: Yes he says this restaurant has the best salad bar in town. Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Well it damn sure better have! [they go inside] Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Proctor, I don't see a salad bar. Proctor: [sees the name of the restaurant, "The Blue Oyster"] Look sir. Maybe they serve fresh seafood. [laughs] Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Not funny you idiot!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       01-31-2012 23:03 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls       01-29-2012 16:36 PM
We SO did not send that one to you haha " My girl wants to try out women. You wanna help her get into it. Like do her while I watch" Haha * delete
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes       01-28-2012 21:57 PM
"Out of life's school of war: what does not destroy me, makes me stronger." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-25-2012 22:52 PM
Yeah , now I want some!!
FORUMS > General Discussions > Open Forum > A Song to Suit your current Mood       01-25-2012 22:14 PM
Chicken Pot Pie ~ Weird Al Yankovic
FORUMS > General Discussions > Games > Describe the person above you in one word       01-25-2012 19:35 PM
yummymochachoca
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.